Speaker 1: One one.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Hey, quick reminder, today is Tuesday. That means we got another Tuesday ticket take over happening on the j r R Instagram. Yep, if you're not following us, it's at one O one one w j r R. Again, that's at one O one one w j r R. We give away stuff all the time. This wing's prize is okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if you want to go to you know, Rockville for four days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we have some of those passes to giveaways.
Speaker 3: Nothing really yeah, four day passes. Welcome to Rockville on our Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get by there at some point today and I just do as instructed by the post and you'll be automatically qualified to windows four D eight Rockville passes.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be here before you know it.
Speaker 2: I have some some sad news to share. Francesco Ravela has passed away. Is he a Mexican singer? No, he's an Italian chemist. What he was ninety seven years old. He's you may know him better Taco Bob as the father of Natella.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yes, you're telling me a ninety seven year old invent of that stuff.
Speaker 2: It was first introduced in nineteen sixty four. Prior to that, it had a different kind of early version of what ultimately became Natella became available in nineteen forty six called Gian dujaff you know, hazel nut chocolate type concoction. But this guy, Francesco Ravella, he got a job working at the Italian chocolate factory which developed and he played the role in perfecting what became known as modern day Natella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he basically got George Coshotti. He died on Valentine's Day. Do you know what I'm saying, He got George Coshotti. Think about it. Oh, you're saying that he just perfected what had already been created. No, I'm saying that he made that just like my dad or my grandparents. Tenant Cushati made the filling for Twinkie or Ding Dong's or one of those. But he didn't get the big bucks, is what I'm saying. This Francesco who probably didn't get the big bucks.
Speaker 2: I'm not really aware of what his financial status was when he died. I think he probably ended up doing okay. Yeah, but ninety seven years old died on Valentine's Day. At least he was able to be around for February fifth, which was World Natella Day. Oh cool, how did that get bias?
Speaker 3: He made it by thirteen, well not even thirteen, made it by nine days.
Speaker 2: I've a confession to make.
Speaker 3: If it was World nutt Day, it wouldn't have gotten past us. But Natella, you know, we're a little you know, what's your confession? Never had it?
Speaker 2: Never had Natila.
Speaker 3: That's one of those things that I've had it. But just one of those things where people will go, oh, that stuff is horrible for you, and then other people say, oh no, it's okay. It's a it's a peanut butter replacement, and it's whatever.
Speaker 1: But what is it?
Speaker 2: Like chocolate peanut butter? Is that basically what it is. I'd rather just have a reesus, not really cho.
Speaker 1: Lava flow. I'm not a huge racist guy. What's the lava flow?
Speaker 2: It's well, think you know, remember they had the caramel one, caramel one, come out right, big cup. It's the same exact thing, except remove the caramel and replaced with like a liquidy chocolate lava types. They still have the peanut butter Oh yeah, yeah, it's just an extra layer.
Speaker 3: Okay, solid money, because I like a lava cake at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the same kind of liquid ish. It's good. I'm just telling you. If you're Arsi's fan, they have never tried to tell her though.
Speaker 3: Pat to yourself a favor and get some intella today is what somebody texted in.
Speaker 2: Never had I watched my kid shovel gobs of that down her throat when she was little, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, something tells me that's not that great for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you watched the flood or the text line will get flooded with Oh no, it's good, Oh no, it's bad.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: And I just feel bad for that old goat that he didn't get the amount of money that he truly should have.
Speaker 1: Look my grandparents, tenant, you have to just.
Speaker 2: Let it go talk. I know I have nothing to do with it. Good. A couple of clowns from Colorado who were arrested in Louisiana after they were caught attempting to smuggle two hundred thousand dollars worth of contraband into a federal prison using a cannon to fire it over the wall. A nineteen year old, eighteen and a nineteen year old.
Speaker 3: Like, the guards aren't going to catch that a big ball of contraband.
Speaker 2: One hundred and twelve thousand dollars worth of tobacco about ninety thousand dollars worth of meth over security fencing into the prison grounds in Louisiana. The news story does not make it clear if they were caught actually in the act, or if they caught them ahead of actually launch or running with their drug cannon. And I really i'd like to know that. I'd really love to see the picture of said cannon because I'm thinking this might be one of those T shirt cannons modified.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a fire you know, or a potato gun. Same you know, same kind of deal made out all the well. I mean, if you go old school, the T shirt cannons have been perfected with technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see those things at the sporting events now, So those things get some altitude, so you could definitely fire some smokes over the wall with a T shirt cannon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the old school ones when we were kids was the steel gatorade cans duct taped together. Gee, that didn't screen dangerous because you're pouring liger fluid in it, going God to help whoever gets hit with that wild potato that you're firing.
Speaker 1: Pat.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted in if you mix ntella and peanut butter together, it tastes just like reeses. Yeah, he'd just rather have the reeses and save the headache.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This person's never and the mess. This person's never tried it either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just never had a desire to try to tell. They don't get me wrong. I do love peanut butter on its own. So's is my dog on on its own?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure you have some tails to tell in that department.
Speaker 3: Now you know, we actually did something a little sidetrack here with Teddy the ass eater, where my wife had this little How old is Teddy now? By the way, and I couldn't be old enough. I'm counting down.
Speaker 2: The dal I'm sorry, Teddy's immortal, keep it up. Listen.
Speaker 3: She bought this because our dog has his name's Teddy. He eats his own ass every now and then. Caught him waddling off with the log the other day. But he has separation anxiety. And my wife bought this little pad that you put some peanut butter on and set it down and he just sits there and eats that and doesn't even bark, doesn't even know you're leaving.
Speaker 2: Oh, you just sneak out. You distract. That's just the old distraction exactly, exactly defld and distract.
Speaker 3: Problem is that if you all of a sudden come back and that peanut butter thing is flipped over on your couch.
Speaker 2: Researchers at Louisiana State University have making a break made a breakthrough and engineered a biodegradable Marty Gras bead, which not only does it break down if it ends up, you know, in a landfill or something, it also contains seeds and can sprout flowers.
Speaker 4: Seeds inside of the pieds. So this will allow plants and flowers to essentially come out of these Marti Gras beads, so they sweetpeaeds track certain type of bacteria, and these bacteria can speed up degradation of one of the versions of the beads that we have, especially because you know we're throwing these around kids and other things. Not something you really want to be introducing into the environment anymore than you.
Speaker 1: Have to seed beads.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly. Talk is a really good invention if you think about it. Yeah, this makes sense. When she started talking all the scientific stuff that I just pictured being on like a date, I'd be asleep in my mashed potatoes. Seriously, just put her back for one second when she goes and the biodegrasions and the blood that they died it, and then it's so as I be gone.
Speaker 1: But I'm just giving you beads. I'm hoping to see your boobs, Like, come on, man, i'mality art