Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get right into it. The first thing we do every morning, the first talk back of the day. Here's today, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Kayla from Daily City.
Speaker 4: I just read this report that there's this zoo in China who got all these people to come to look at their pandas, But really.
Speaker 2: They had just died.
Speaker 5: Do chow chowd dogs to look like pandas? What if you guys have a good day. Did you guys see the story?
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 5: They're pretty adorable, cute. They're very cute. But yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Would definitely not pandas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and they would never grow.
Speaker 5: Imagine going to the zoo a year later, I'll be like, man, these things they must be miniature pandas since they're tiny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, imagine actual mini pandas. That would be davy show. We're obsessed with many animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't.
Speaker 2: That'd be so cute. Wait is this the same I feel like this is or maybe it was a bear, it was some some other zoo. Maybe he was the same zoo that tried to pull something similar.
Speaker 5: There's been a few instances of zoos trying to pass off uh bears and such different animals as different animals. There was one where they thought the sun bear was a human in a costume. That one's still debatable that one may in fact have been a sunbear, but it did have saggy human butt.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, we have a second talk back up the day here.
Speaker 6: It is, Oh, good morning, jais show. The time is one twenty one in the morning. Might be off in a little bit. Oh man, it's chug little Friday. Hopefully Selena gets pig and you know she chose the fish sauce. I want to see that the party.
Speaker 2: Would you say that too? Why would you say that?
Speaker 5: Dare you manifest that she's just getting ready? And we all have that dream, didn't we? Last night as we tucked ourselves to the bed taking chug meal tomorrow Selena fish sauce, I repeated in the mirror like ten times before I went to bed.
Speaker 2: That means I'm going to appear tonight before you. We're going to drink fish sauce together. You've summon me.
Speaker 5: That's creepy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I cast a spell or something.
Speaker 5: No, I cast a spell to get Thank you jes eight twenty, the chug wheel this morning at eight twenty. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Anyways, let's turn out to think about that something we do every Friday Cheatyes tweets, cheaty tweets a lot, no offense, But Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 5: Every payday, I buy one or two things for my future place. MANIFESTI yes, speaking of manifesting, There you go, Cheese's doing some manifesting of her own.
Speaker 1: What kind of stuff are you buying? Like a leather sofa?
Speaker 5: Oh no, don't have that more money, coffee table?
Speaker 2: Nou? What do you have so far?
Speaker 1: Use like some new curtains?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: What are you getting for your new place that you're manifesting?
Speaker 2: Looks so random?
Speaker 7: Bought like a small little glass jar so I could put like my Q tips in.
Speaker 5: Why can't you use that now in your current place? Why is that? Why is that?
Speaker 7: It was on sale? And I was like, let me just say this for later, and then I bought so I don't know, like storage containers, things like the small squared ones that are collapsible.
Speaker 5: God, your new place is gonna be awesome. I can't wait to go and see these storage containers and the and the Q tip jar going to the bathroom Like, dude, so did you see the Q tip car? Oh my god, cart, which I really like a rolling KRT like a bar cart.
Speaker 2: No, well, no, like a bathroom car, but to.
Speaker 1: Put the glass Q.
Speaker 5: Tip jar on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so what is this time? Like, what's the timeline looking like?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I just gave up on that. But I'm just gonna make a plan.
Speaker 2: You can't just sit there and like yeah, actually that thing's great, but you have to have a plan too.
Speaker 7: I did and it's never worked out. So I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 8: But part of meta manifesting is being positive about okay next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the main part of manifesting should be doing you got it?
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 5: I feel like we're all this manifesting talk about everything lately. Everywhere you turn, it's like, yeah, that's great to have the attitude and have a goal and a vision of something you want to work to. But the most important thing to achieve the manifesting is doing off your butt and do it. I'm not talking you, I'm talking to people in general. Get off your butt and do it. It's great to manifest all the great job that I'm gonna get that. They you got to get off your butt.
Speaker 2: And go do it or just put it on your college Which college commercials commercial? There's a guy who was like, get about the couch to get your butt. That sounds like Kim Kardashian. It seems like nobody wants to work these.
Speaker 9: Days about pashtag, facts, cheats, tweets.
Speaker 5: I don't want this cold weather to leave and take on. Yeah is warming back up again? Yeah, but you're gonna get plenty aren't you. Doesn't get in a taste of it. Make you appreciate the warm weather, because then we're just gonna go right into cold. You know, it's not like we live in a very wintery area. We don't have to trudge through the snow or anything. But cool weather. Cold weather's on the way. You're gonna get it, plenty of it. And then come January and February, God, can the sun just come. I'm ready for some some like hot girls summer and then you know you'll be manifesting howt girl summer and then nothing will happen again like.
Speaker 2: This last what it is? It's just hard to get excited about fall in Halloween coming up, and it's like it's like ninety degrees outside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's just that's the new that's the norm.
Speaker 2: Hot pumpkin holds up to watch a movie.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, it's gonna happen, don't worry, and then you're gonna get so much of it you're gonna be sick of it like the last couple of years. Like will it ever stop raining?
Speaker 2: Yeah, guaranteed, that's.
Speaker 5: What I think. That's the biggest takeaway. The fries that be flaky fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji?
Speaker 2: What flaky?
Speaker 5: Flaky fried? Like?
Speaker 7: I had these fries and they were like a little bit flaky, but they were so crispy and so good. I've never had fries like that before. And where are they from? Oh, they're from like my my friend's university.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, what does flaky fries mean?
Speaker 7: Like they have salt on them, you know that they's salt, Like the skin is like kind of.
Speaker 5: Flaky, Like they have that extra layer of whatever they're fried, so they.
Speaker 2: Have a crunch. Yes, it's so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not mad at those coming fro they were extra fried.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know, flaky, just sounds gross.
Speaker 5: Don't you use that word ever, sounds like the skin's peeling off.
Speaker 2: No, I imagine Dandrik and the.
Speaker 1: Yeah the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, It's time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day?
Speaker 2: All right, taking each check this out and you stay wide. Poll shows that almost three quarters of California residence. That's a lot they support Prop thirty six, which, if you don't know, would be a major crackdown on retail theft, even reclassifying some misdemeanors as felonies.
Speaker 5: Yesterdays show, Hey Otani became the first player of Major League Baseball history to achieve the fifty to fifty club fifty home runs and fifty stolen bases in a single season, and he did it in absolutely spectacular fashion. He went six for six with three home runs, two stolen bases, and ten RBIs. It was an awesome achievement, except he plays for the Dodgers. Yay sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're back.
Speaker 8: To living life in the sun this weekend.
Speaker 2: As the weather warms, le pulse he highs in the mid eighties. Summer is bad.
Speaker 7: Whoo hey, besties, So Tauris shar horoscope says the red floods don't lie.
Speaker 2: Pay attention to what is being revealed to you. This eclipse season oo is.
Speaker 1: A clip season?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought it was this pumpkin spice Season's well clip season boo.
Speaker 2: By the way, we have your tickets for Dualipa. They don't go in and stand un till ten am today, but we got them for you six, which is now in a twenty. We're gonna just have those on standby because really quick, what the heck is going on with these stupid Trader Shows bags?
Speaker 5: Is that still a thing? You know? Well?
Speaker 2: Remember they came out earlier this year. There's like many toe bags, Yeah, sold out. We were going crazy for them. They brought him back this week and then again, any Trader Joe's you go to, the line is like out the door, down the block, wraps around down the street, all the way down the freeway, everyone lining up to get one of these stupid bags. And I don't get.
Speaker 5: Why Trader Dope Trader Joe's Dope though trade yet.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at Trader Joe's, but what is the obsession with these stupid bags? I think you should ask Jess because he just showed me one.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was like, g.
Speaker 2: My dope bag that I bought from Trader Joe's. Okay, listen, did he stand in one of these long lines?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I went to Trader Joe's.
Speaker 8: I think it was like two days ago, and the mini ones were sold out, but I got the big one, which is only a dollar more.
Speaker 2: But they're really sturdy.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: You guys would be supposed to how many groceries. I'm never gonna put this thing because I'll always forget to bring it into the store.
Speaker 2: Nobody even wants the big ones. Why it's the same way, I know, but that's not what we bar are lining up for. They want like the mini ones, which you can't even fit anything in. So it's like, I don't That's another reason why I don't get it. You're taking that shop.
Speaker 5: That's what she said. That's what she said. That's what she said. Sorry, I had to get caught up from the own things you just said, do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Though?
Speaker 8: No, I agree with that, and honestly, I'm kind of glad that they were sold out because if not, I would have bought one just because I don't know, maybe they pumped something in the.
Speaker 2: Air at the store that it just wow.
Speaker 8: While you're in line, you're like, you know what they do kind of look cute like it would kind of be nice.
Speaker 2: It would make me happy if I had one of these.
Speaker 5: What percent of times when you get shopping, will you use this bag?
Speaker 8: So that's the thing I'm gonna force myself to I'm gonna force myself to take it with me every single time I go to the grocery store, or at least most times, because I'm like, I'm not just spending money and throwing it away.
Speaker 2: You know that part You should use a reusable bag, sustainable exactly.
Speaker 8: And that's why I like this one more because it is like a like a thick cloth material versus getting just like a flimsy reusable bag that is only going to last me a few times. And it's only four dollars, so I thought it was a steal. I'm just trying to justify my person.
Speaker 5: How long to you start bringing it to like festivals and concerts and stuff to put all your things?
Speaker 2: No, it's too big for that, but we'll see. Maybe I'll bring it to the office.
Speaker 5: Because they're very fashionable. People were carrying the other places you know the Trader Joe's craze. It was became a piece of you know, fashion chety.
Speaker 2: Would you get one of these? No? You know it's not for everyone. Did you guys see the videos of the lines yesterday? Like it for a stupid bag?
Speaker 1: I'm people are lining up?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I wasn't joking. Their line was out that like the door wrapped around the parking lot.
Speaker 8: And because they're three, people will get like three four and I think they even put a.
Speaker 2: Cap on how many you can get.
Speaker 5: That's sad, aren't we in a sad place in society? People will line up to pay money to get a Trader Joe's bag, but we won't line up to do something good in our community and like help each other.
Speaker 1: We'd be like, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 5: I gotta go get in this one hour line to buy a Trader Joe's bag that'll probably never use that I don't have time to volunteer, you know, and help people.
Speaker 8: In my defense, I was already at Trader joe shopping and I needed a bag anyways, so I was like, well, might as well get a reusable one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I understand the reusable bag things. I probably should way.
Speaker 1: Everyone should be doing it.
Speaker 2: I know I probably should get them because I have, like my cabinets under my sinks just overflowing with the plastic bags. It cannot handle anymore.
Speaker 5: Ours has moved onto a corner of the garage. Now there's like a mountain there and then under the sink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 5: If you stuck one more bag under there, the doors would blow off.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: I hate it as if you're going to use the things one day.
Speaker 2: Trying to use more. I've been trying to use them. I use them for like the little mini trash cans in my own use, or if I have like a steaky diaper, I'll like throw it in the air before throwing it out. You know, I use them.
Speaker 5: I'm glad California. I think. I don't know if the bill has been signed, but they're finally going to close the loophole on this. We're gonna get rid of the plastic grocery bags again for good. There was a major loophole and it ended up when they passed that plastic grocery bag ban, it ended up causing more plastic bag trash. Yes, because if they made companies figured out there was a like a loophole in the thing. If you made a plastic bag of a thicker plastic, then you could say it was a reusable bag.
Speaker 1: And that's why a target in.
Speaker 5: All these places you're still getting those heavier plastic bags. Well those can't be recycled, they can't. They go straight into a landfill, just like the thinner bags. But now they're made out of more plastic. So we were making wait in plastic that was getting thrown away. They're going to close that loophole on that thing. As far as I know, I can't remember if it had been sign you're not by new some but that's going away. We're going to go back to getting rid of plastic grocery boars.
Speaker 2: Finally, when I said I have a sneaky diper, I don't mean like like I want. It's my kid, my kids, my kids. We'll take the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you, The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, Happy Friday DV Show. It's slightly here, it's fairly here.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I like to treat myself on Friday mornings. There's a less traffic on my commute and it's Friday. My favorite Starbucks ring lately Pumpkin Spice frappuccino add espresso chips that they grind up in it. Oh so good.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, that sounds kid. You didn't know you can get espresso chip me either. I would like to add that to my five shot drink. No, Selena, you don't need that.
Speaker 5: What are the espresso chips made out of? Yeah, but it's just like it's just ground up pieces of the espresso bean, probably like you said it like so confidently. Oh, it's made out of espresso, of course, Sobrina carpent Dir it's espresso.
Speaker 1: Well, like, I don't know. Do you want to be crunched on that?
Speaker 5: If it was made out of chocolate that was flavored like espresso, shaved some of that on there, that sounds better.
Speaker 2: No, I would. I'll eat anything that has espresso in the name.
Speaker 9: Before we get to Mark Zuckerberg's glow up Eminem's, you guys just announced a new flavor flavor alert for the first time in two years there.
Speaker 5: With a new flavor. Thought it'd be some long layoff between new flowers. They got a new flavor. You guys, what do you think about this?
Speaker 2: Can we pause? I do? I don't think I knew Eminem's had flavors that they were just chocolate.
Speaker 8: Different colors, either chocolate or the chocolate with the peanut inside.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys know the chocolate ones with the peanut on the inside. Oh, peanuts, yes, And they have the ones that have peanut butter filling in them. Listen, there's different there's quite a few.
Speaker 2: Thus I'm a little slow this morning. I I just have a had enough coffee. I thought like every color was a different flavor.
Speaker 5: They were flavor. We red ones, the yellow ones do taste different.
Speaker 2: Never mind, never mind, all right.
Speaker 5: Joking, all right, their new flavor, you guys, peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 1: Peeb and Jay Eminem's come in your way?
Speaker 2: What do you think I'm here for that?
Speaker 1: People are very excited.
Speaker 5: The initial social media reactions like, yeah, slay Eminem's with a peanut in the middle, but not those the peanut butter and jelly ones. Slay. We love this new flavor. It doesn't really move the needle for me.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: I don't need more things that taste like peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 2: When does this come out?
Speaker 12: Do we know?
Speaker 5: Sometimes? Soon?
Speaker 2: I love it. I'm here for it. I think I'm here for it.
Speaker 8: I just don't know that I could eat the whole bag in one sitting, and I like doing that.
Speaker 5: I kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as much as the next guy. But I'm not like.
Speaker 1: More stuff flavored like that.
Speaker 2: All right, So Mark Zuckerberg, he's glowing up, you guys. Now the Mark Zuckerberg you think of now, he's probably wearing just like a plain like hoodie shirts and jeans, some like new balances or something just very like regular regular despite his wealth. Right well, according to reports, he has been dressing a little flash here lately. He did this interview and people noticed that he had on a really nice watch. So they did some digging and found that this watch cost him at least ninety five thousand dollars, which is unlike zuck He does not wear jewelry, nothing flashy. That's just not his thing. And he would talk openly about why why he just didn't. That's not what he was focused on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and then an earlier interview from earlier this month, same thing, he's wearing a nice watch. Who was wearing a paddock that costs one hundred and forty one thousand dollars and apparently this is just like the new shifts in Zuck. He's having a glow up. He was even out with his wife where he was wearing like this really really fancy. I can't find the designer here, but he was wearing a suit. Oh it was an Alexander mcqui suit. Everyone's like, who is?
Speaker 5: But does he have the same haircut?
Speaker 2: He's growing it out a little bit. He's wearing he's wearing gold chains.
Speaker 1: Like wearing gold change.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's glowing up. Isn't this weird? I'm I mean, when.
Speaker 5: You're at that level of wealthough ninety five thousand dollars watches like you and I am buying one at the gas station. Yeah, two bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But when you compare it to Zuck before didn't wear any jewelry, it's a major it's a major change. I'm here for the glow up. Still think he's a robot.
Speaker 5: But no, he's been and Selena has been very outspoken in interviews lately, like I shouldn't have cared what people were saying about the company and blah blah blah, and worried too much about you know who He's like he's gone full bad boy.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, what do we think changed him? Like what he sparked? No, what sparked this?
Speaker 8: I feel like his look is now giving me like now you have a couple of red flags on you, Like you were a good before, good nice guy and now it's like.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Yeah, you're getting a little bothered.
Speaker 1: Now I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, playing my type. But I'm saying this is the look that I can post that the JV Morning Show. It'll be on our instance story.
Speaker 5: It used to be your type, but he is now.
Speaker 2: No, just is all like hot and walking walking red flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could fix him.
Speaker 5: I can change him.
Speaker 1: That The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Show, Julie from Valley Springs, I just want to give myself a shout out.
Speaker 2: From a birthday tomorrow. I'm turning forty seven. Don't worry about telling your age. Girls just a number have great day, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a birthday forty seven.
Speaker 5: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: The fun, Yeah, the.
Speaker 13: Hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 2: What's hot and music, movies.
Speaker 13: Shows, and the most talked about stories today.
Speaker 8: And trending is sponsored by mensii's visit mensinie Sleepworld for the luxury resort mattress sale, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Justin Bieber not doing well after Ditty's arrest. According to our source, Justin is so disturbed by everything that's been coming out that he's not even like able to process it, and he's just shut off. And if you recall Bieber and Diddy, they were I don't know if close is the right word, but they spent a lot of time together when Justin was a teen. I don't want to say they were close because even if you, like, if you go back and watch videos and they are together, like, it's very awkward. Justin looked extremely uncomfortable. Like remember he like stayed at Ditty's house for like a weekend or something like that. And who knows the stuff that that boy witnessed, don't I don't know freak cough back then, I'm more sure I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
Speaker 5: Did he was involved in a free cough? Did think he was in charge of carrying the one thousand baby oil boy.
Speaker 2: The more oil out here, Bieber, I don't know, it was a little bit more, but he looked scared of Diddy in this video, so I mean trembling. Yeah, So for Justin now that Diddy is behind bars, it's a lot of mixed emotions because Diddy did help him tremendously in his career. The source also says that he took a long break from Diddy when he thinks most of the bad stuff took place, but he did work with them recently, like a year ago or something like that. He was on Diddy's most recent album, and had he known any of these awful things, he wouldn't have worked them again.
Speaker 5: Interesting, very Interestine. I don't know, do you think it? It's a strong it's a strong reaction as all I'm saying, like, were they that close or was he involved? Was Biaber? Did Biber see some stuff or involved in some stuff that he's worried about? That's my question. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's.
Speaker 5: Nobody else right now that even people are close. Like I'm so shock, but I think, you know, like no other celebrities having this reaction.
Speaker 8: I think he was so young that if he was involved, I feel like it would have been because he felt like he had to because Diddy. So I even if he was involved. Could he get in trouble if he was that young and he was being forced.
Speaker 2: To No, I feel like that makes him a victim.
Speaker 5: Was fourteen you could have been a victim then. But like you said, you've detailed. They've known each other for a long long time. They probably partied together at some point in the last homer many years.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just hope not.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering, dear, just it. But there probably are a lot of people that probably should have said something. I guess everybody with yes, hello, but a lot of people were probably very intimidating.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sabrina Carpenter getting a Netflix special. Yes, yesterday, Netflix announced a Nonsense Christmas with Sabrina and Carpenters. It's going to be a holiday variety music special with musical guests and campings from other performers and comics and unexpected duets. And that's gonna stream. It's not going to be uh, it's gonna be like a live event. So it's gonna stream on Friday, December sixth at six pm. Done with Sabrina and Graham.
Speaker 1: I'm not done with Sabrina.
Speaker 5: I'm at my saturation level is at an all time high. Right now, this is how I felt about eight months ago about Traveler. Yeah yeah, Taylor, Yeah, and then now it's Sabrina Carpenter. I'm just over I'm a little oversaturated at the moment. I just need to desaturate a little bit and then willing to take more. Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: All right, that sounds good.
Speaker 5: So December sixth, are you guys excited?
Speaker 1: Are you tuning in?
Speaker 2: I am. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Okay, me too.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, but I'm not gonna watch it. I don't think why.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you're not excited?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so excited about I'm not gonna watch but so excited. That means you're not excited.
Speaker 2: What do you have in trending?
Speaker 5: All right, move over Waymo because Cruz just said hold my beer again.
Speaker 1: Because Cruz Autonomous Cars.
Speaker 5: We know they were taking off the streets of San Francisco almost one year ago after one of their cars was involved in a crash that resulted in a pedestrian being dragged and then pinned under the vehicle. Well, the General Motors backed company announced yesterday they are going to resume testing on Bait area streets. They say that the cars that are rolling back out. I think they're just gonna be in Sunny Veil and Mountain View initially there, and they are not going to be picking up passengers like Waymo's currently doing here in the city. They're gonna be solely for research and development. And I'm pretty sure they're going to be supervised, meaning there's going to be a human sitting in them, monitoring things as they want to, you know, regain the public's trust. But it's only a matter of time before they will be like the Waymo cars, which seem to be everywhere here in the city right now. Then it'll be Cruise and Waymo cars out there battling out again. I this is well, first of all, how do you guys feel about this, because it'll just be more I'm kind.
Speaker 2: Of done with it. I'm kind of over it.
Speaker 5: You want to go back to just the drivers, real human drivers that or like we.
Speaker 2: Already have weaimo. You know, I'm fine with that with just that. We don't need another incident with Cruise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but do you think it's I don't know that that other incident was solely their fault. Remember another car driver and they got flung in front of the cruise car. The cruise car just didn't know that the person was stuck under him and then dragged him over the side, which I don't know. I fully blame on the company either way, you know, like a cruises to blame for this, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I forgot about that. Thank you for correcting me. I think either way, I mean, we have no choice but to just like embrace it. This is what's happening. This is the future.
Speaker 5: The future is the future is future. And I almost deleted my cruise app off my phone the other day because we took a cruise ride. We took a ride in a cruise We took a ride in WAYM also, and that cruise ride I remember when I talked to their like pr person whenever they gave me like twenty three rides and loaded on them. And the other day I was like, well, I'm going to delete these because you know, I'm never going to use these again. They don't drive it now they're coming back. Just double check, Okay, Yeah, I kept the app.
Speaker 2: You get into a driverless car, right, do you sit in the front seat or the backseat?
Speaker 5: Back the back That's.
Speaker 2: What I thought I saw somebody sitting in the front seat the other day, just taking a ride. I'm like, what are you doing, bro, get in the back.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to sit in the front when we all did.
Speaker 2: It, because there's we were all in the back seat. There was by himself when you decided to sit in the front and then the passenger seat.
Speaker 5: The first ones didn't let you sit in the front seat. You could only sit in the backseat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of scary sitting in the front, I feel. I don't know why, it just it feels scarier, feels like I'm more protected in.
Speaker 5: The back seems weirder. Also, yeah, writing Shaga, thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four, Happy.
Speaker 3: Friday, Who Show, Happy Friday. This is Felina from Pacifica. I am so excited for the weekend. I'm hitting up super early tomorrow and driving down to La going to see the Niners this weekend. Who my first time at Sofi Stadium. I can't wait. I'm so excited. We also have a bunch of other things that we're doing this weekend. It's just a very eventful weekend. But I'm just so excited to see the Niners.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so much.
Speaker 5: Fun gone night was about to take n your fans about to take over again.
Speaker 2: Let's go question because my man wants to go to a Niners game this season as well. Is it weird to get like your like a Niner's outfit off of Fashion Nova? No, no, okay, they have cute stuff. I know, I didn't know if it was like TAGG because it's not like I don't know if it's official like NFL. It's all right, just asking, All right, let's get to what the bleep? This is your chance to win a JV show Chug mug. You just want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word? As always leave. Your guest is on the talk back mic on the Free iHeart Radio app. Here is two days clip. I'll never forget the first time I saw like an actual. It started out really small, but then just kept growing.
Speaker 9: Sometimes they do that sometimes so big you guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they go to the other direction. Sometimes they start up being to get smaller. Be a temperature face show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what. I don't know what you guys sick.
Speaker 5: Because you're talking about what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: People whip them out.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the iHeart Radio app, because how else are you going to submit a guest? You want to play a long somebody dm me I guess the other day Again, don't DM me the guests. You gotta submit them on the talk back. It's on the very free iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. And of course, like Selena mentioned, it is a family show. You sick cause, so keep your guesses PG. But yeah, get those guests in quick.
Speaker 2: Yep, we're gonna play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, playing what the bleepe were?
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can win today's JV show. Chug Mud just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word as always, well did you hear that? As always? Leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you missed it, here is today's clip. I'll never forget the first time I saw like an actual. It started out really small but then just kept growing. Hey, this is the family show. Yes it goes. Let's keep your guesses clean. I know what you're thinking. I know what you're thinking and you're disgusting. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Whitley Christine from Nevado and our guest is shooting Star.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday. Nice, same star. When's the last time you guys saw what you? Guys don't really go outside like that, right sometimes and are.
Speaker 2: Like driving you know, yeah, I don't like but that's.
Speaker 5: Just a street.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show. This is Sammy from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is hot air balloon.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Hot air bad you guys ever been on a hot air balloon?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Me, neither. You guys want to go on one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Who said?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: I'm too scared. I'm scared of heights.
Speaker 5: What it's just, you're fine. You're in a little basket.
Speaker 2: Before we go back to your guests. As you're afraid of heights, does that mean you don't do roller coasters? We're going to Califoria, America next weekend. Yeah you're no. No, you're getting on rides with this. It's time to conquer that fear.
Speaker 1: You're getting show bonding activity.
Speaker 5: We're all going together.
Speaker 2: You don't have it. You don't even have a say, let's.
Speaker 5: Put your hands up the whole time.
Speaker 2: Thank you? All right, back to what the bleep?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Happy Friday?
Speaker 2: Is the bleeped out word?
Speaker 6: A worm?
Speaker 4: This is Jennifer friend Sam, say bye, have a great day and a great weekend.
Speaker 2: A warm way too.
Speaker 1: Those trouser worm.
Speaker 5: Really thinking it? That's what I thought, the bleep don't word. People's guesses are cracking me up this morning. They're all over the place. Selia, this is a tough one. You got people's there. You know their wheels are spinning. But I don't know if anybody's gotten it or we'll get it today. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll continue to leave your guesses. Okay, we're gonna play more gases.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's hanging out with us and Happy Friday to you were playing what the bleep? Hopefully we can give somebody this JV Show, Chuck mug I gotta do is be the very first person to guess the bleeped out word. We give you a new phrase every single morning seven oh five. In case you missed it, here it is. I'll never forg get the first time I saw like an actual It started out really small, but Ben.
Speaker 5: Just kept growing showers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is the family show, okay, so it's always something clean, that's the thing. All right, let's go to your guesses. Hi, and.
Speaker 4: I think the bleeped out word is pimple.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, and who gives a far goodbye?
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: There's a pimple and Zi of the most popular guesses this morning, that was a good guy, good morning TV show.
Speaker 2: This is Frankie from Balleo.
Speaker 12: My guess is an owl, because owls are big as hell.
Speaker 1: You ever seen an owl in person?
Speaker 5: I don't think I have those hayward owls in your backyards. Got it?
Speaker 2: There was a bunny. They came to a bunny, a wild bunny. It came through my guards the other day.
Speaker 5: You keep keep it.
Speaker 2: I tried to go capture it and then it ran away.
Speaker 5: I did, that's a wild animal.
Speaker 2: Money, did your ring camera captured by any chance?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Hi, my name is Colon.
Speaker 8: I'm from the runner Park, and I think the bleach that word is pumpkin.
Speaker 5: Bye, have a great.
Speaker 2: Day, pumpkin.
Speaker 5: Out to you the guests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pumpkins.
Speaker 5: They be grown right now, Pumpkin season.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV show. This is Mauricio from San Jose in the Bleep.
Speaker 5: That word is and grown. Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Let's go Niners.
Speaker 5: Grown hair. Yeah, they start out and grow grow.
Speaker 2: Did nobody get the word today?
Speaker 5: Nobody got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, up here is today's clip. Unbelieve. I'll never forget the first time I saw like an actual fight. It started out really small but just kept growing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fight by fight, I saw an actual fight. People's guesses were cracking.
Speaker 1: Me up this morning. They were all over the board.
Speaker 5: I will give one quick shout out to our buddy Natalie and Sacramento. She gets a protest. That was the closest thing we got to a fight. Wow.
Speaker 2: Protests still really far off. Yeah, protest is.
Speaker 5: Kind of like a fight. Fights happened at protests sometimes.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, peaceful protest, sweet kid, CHEETI we don't do those anymore.
Speaker 1: This is America, do well?
Speaker 5: We should?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should?
Speaker 5: We should?
Speaker 2: All right? No one got the word today? Oh dang it?
Speaker 5: What am I gonna do with this? Chuck Mark?
Speaker 2: I know, we'll just save it for Monday. We're gonna play again at seven O five.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Let's go to the phones. Hi, Wild Differ nine. Who says, Hi? This is Christina Carson. Hey, Christina and Carson. How's it going this morning? Good? How are you? We are wonderful? Thank you for asking me. Now, any fun plans for the weekend? We got to know what are you guys doing? We are going to a birthday part o?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Why do you sound disappointed?
Speaker 5: Oh no, we're very We.
Speaker 10: Are very excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, just check in, just check in, all right, Well, Christina and Carson, you guys are gonna be playing the JV shows.
Speaker 1: Yep, nope.
Speaker 2: Game. It's for your chance to win.
Speaker 8: Three day tickets for grid Life at weather Tech Raceway.
Speaker 2: You're gonna sec up nice, all right. So here's the deal. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just get three correct and these tickets they're yours. Okay, oh, thank you. Question number one In Greek mythology, Icarus flew too close to what? You say that one one more time? Sure? In Greek mythology, Icarus flew too close to what what do you fly? Too close to?
Speaker 5: It's done?
Speaker 1: Who do you know.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, how did you know that?
Speaker 1: That's you didn't know that?
Speaker 5: No, Oh my god, Oh my god, I gotta I quit the show.
Speaker 2: Hates.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna quit.
Speaker 2: Graham hates working with us, Jess, Did you know that I did not?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I quit. I'm gonna quit the show, all right? Question number two, The Cardinals are major League Baseball team that are from what city?
Speaker 10: Les are from?
Speaker 5: Saint Louis. St. Louis Cardinals, not to be confused with the Arizona Cardinals in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know what, it's all good. You're allowed to miss one. You's got to get the rest of the questions correct, Okay, no pressure. Question number three John Wilkes booth assassinated what us President Abraham?
Speaker 5: All right, you need this last one. You're gonna get this. One's an easy one. Question number four on the TV show The Simpsons, what is Bart Simpson's sister's name? Because he probably has two sisters, Right, there's that baby, Maggie. Maggie could have gotten either one. But yeah, Lisa was what.
Speaker 2: But you won?
Speaker 8: You got three day tickets to grid Life that this is happening at weather Tech Race.
Speaker 2: May Lagunasica.
Speaker 8: So it's gonna be a full weekend of fun with racing, music, car culture, and so much more so.
Speaker 2: Congrats, congratulations Christina, Yeah, pretty Friday. Thanks for listening to the JV show. Hang on there for your winning Graham. We have a just kidding Jess as her hand raised.
Speaker 8: Alright, really, Nick, If anybody wants to get tickets to grid Life at weather Tech Race May Lagunesca as well, go to grid Life Laguna dot com.
Speaker 2: Nice all right, Grahama got some shot, all right.
Speaker 5: Shout outs lots of moms and my dms. Tons of moms and my dms. In fact, here's one says happy tenth. Give a happy tenth birthday shout out to Tariel and that is from mom Angie, So happy tenth birthday, Car, It's fun. He gives a part about that that's true. Another one, Happy birthday to Aiden. He's turning fifteen tomorrow on the twenty first. Thank you, and that's from mom Nancy. Happy fourth birthday to Riley from mommy and daddy. Her birthday was yesterday, A part that's true. Another one DM from our buddy Elena. She's checking in her birthday. Also tomorrow, wondering if she could give Ada. I hope you guys get to chug something good like gator wine today, Probably not chug. We all coming up. A Happy birthday, Elena. Happy tenth birthday to ky Lana. That's from Mommy and Daddy. Love you so much, baby girl, tenth birthday, that's true. Another one, happy birthday. Happy ninth birthday, Sorry to Liam, we love you so much. That's from Mom, keV the Buns carl An Inferno.
Speaker 1: Who do you.
Speaker 5: Think the Buns is Grandma? Who do you think Inferno is? Grandpa? Happy thirteenth birthday to son Gianni. That's from Mom and dad, Lindsay and hous Sway, so happy birt f one final one, Happy seventh birthday to Elias from Mom, Monica and myself.
Speaker 1: Juan love him to death. So happy, happy, you.
Speaker 2: Have great weekend, all of you celebrating a birthday.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Hey, JV Show, this is Sophia.
Speaker 8: I've been wondering where did Graham get who gives a Fart?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you listen to the JV Show, you hear the who Gives a Fart? Drop there played quite a bit. We use a bunch. That was a piece of audio that JV and I put together many years ago. It was from a video that we had found of a guy getting kicked out of either uber or cab right or something, and because he had been farting in the car and him and the driver got into it and were yelling at each other, and that's where that little yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he says, who gives up?
Speaker 5: And then it's a Afterward, we took a different part where he was yelling about a fart and we spliced it together, thus giving you the iconic sound. Use the fom it live.
Speaker 2: It's your JV show history. This lesson really quick before we get into trending. It's a big weekend, yep. We have our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio.
Speaker 8: Music Festival going down tonight and tomorrow night, so you can stream it live on Hulu.
Speaker 2: That's seven thirty pm.
Speaker 8: If you want to see Doja Cat, if you want to see Camila Abeyo, d Alipa, Big Sean.
Speaker 2: So many nice. I'll be there, I mean not there. We weren't invited, but I'll watch it live.
Speaker 1: All the stuff you need.
Speaker 13: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Diddy has been placed on suicide watch. You know, he's being held at MDC, that is the Metropolitan Detention Center in New York City, And according to his lawyer, he was placed on suicide watch yesterday even though he is quote not at all suicidal. That's according to his team. They say he's in good spirits. He is focused on fighting this case. They say this is just a routine measure for new high profile inmates, just in case.
Speaker 5: It makes sense. It does when you're in his shoes and the weight of the world's on you and all the media attention and all the just you know, just in case.
Speaker 1: But it's well deserved in his case.
Speaker 5: I mean, all this negative attention and yeah and being there, yep, yeah.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this facility really quick? So I guess one of the many reasons that Diddy has been desperate to get out on bail. You know, there's the whole wanting to intimidate witnesses things and possibly fleeing the country. But also his team is saying that the conditions at this facility are just so awful. It's been described as hell on Earth and an ongoing tragedy because of the rampant violence, all the drug smuggling that's going on, and just the bad living conditions. However, doesn't this sound like the perfect place for someone like Diddy to be yet, like you just deserve to be there. Sorry, that's just what happens.
Speaker 5: I was getting mad when the slubs get sent to these country club jails and they're playing playing pickleball and then going back in their air conditioned room and then their butler comes around and brings them their meals.
Speaker 2: I'm glad this facility is awful. It fits your crimes, yes, really quick. There is a lot of chatter about who could be called in to testify in Diddy's trial. As you know, he's a celebrity that hung out and partied with a lot of other celebrities, everyone from Jay Z and Beyonce, Usher Bieber who he talked about earlier, Rick Ross, and so many more, and any one of these names could be subpoenat. If someone like jay Z does get called, and let's say he's just a witness, then he should be good. However, if they participated in any way they could be dragged down and charged right along with Ditty. So, like we already knew, there's a lot of people sweating right now.
Speaker 5: What's going to happen? You know, there are lots and lots of people. There are a lot of people that are going to get whose name, a lot of people that may not be celebrities, but those people are.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed the string of like music execs that have been stepping down since his the rest There's been like three or four of them. Yeah, so I'm yeah, it's going to be a big, big thing when this does happen. Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 5: All right, it's time to talk about the Niners. Coming off at disappointing loss to the Minnesota Vikings last weekend and the news that the team was going to be without Deebo Samuel for a couple of weeks. The Niners hoping to rebound in the win column with their game against division rival the La Rams. This is This game is going to be at Sofi Stadium in LA but every time these teams meet there, it gets overtaken by Niners fans and thus the nickname Levi's South. The Niners have owned the Rams in recent years. They are nine and one against them in their last ten meetings, and that lone Ram win was a game where the Niners were rested a bunch of their stars didn't mean anything for the playoffs standings. This meetup will be a matchup of two of the most injury plague teams to start the season. Niners without Deebo Christian McCaffrey, two of our top weapons on offense. Rams aren't going to shed a tear for us, but we won't shed one for them. They are also plagued with They're probably worse off than the Niners. There with out there two top wide receivers Pukakua and Cooper Cup, and a whole bunch of the other players are on ir particularly on the offensive line. But again, we're not going to shed new tears for them. No kickoff for this one one one twenty five. That's a good point kickoff for this one one on Sunday nine Ers six and a half point favorites. And I do want to mention this is something cool. And the Niners fly down there tomorrow for the game. Uh, They're going to be the first team in the NFL to be flown on a flight using sustainable aviation fuel. I love this star partner and their partner with United Airlines on this and they're interested in obviously improving our climate and environmental This is gonna be the first time an NFL team flies on a flight with this type of aviation fuel that's much much better for the environment.
Speaker 1: So good job at the good job United Airlines. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good morning the Superonica from sam MATEO.
Speaker 4: Just want to make us shout out to my son Samson. He turns thirteen today. Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: I love you had thirteen officially thirteen.
Speaker 1: You can hit the bars with your buddies. Go buy a glad and some.
Speaker 5: Spray paint.
Speaker 1: Cart and cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Right, No, none of that. I don't do any of that.
Speaker 5: That's what I did on my third cheenth birthday. But okay, you do. You have fun.
Speaker 2: Trying to get Ivan on who hit us up because he wanted to shoot his shot at Cheaty. So far and so far it's not going well. I think he might be getting cold.
Speaker 5: Feet over it. I didn't want to scare him away. We got too excited, I said. My loins were tingling ours.
Speaker 2: We're excited because Cheety, she's been single for a long time, has not been able to find that right person. I mean, I know the right person's out there, and I know they're a JV show listeners. So of course, and someone shows interests, we're going to be excited. So they're going to keep on trying him.
Speaker 5: In the meantime, we do have to talk about this. I don't know if you saw this. Michelle Obama was at the Costco in Livermore.
Speaker 2: Hell was that about?
Speaker 5: How come we don't get any advanced notice about this stuff? You think that'd be a big deal, Like, Hey, Michelle Obama's going to be in Livermore. You think more people would know about it. I didn't know about it, And apparently she was there. People posted videos over there. On Wednesday, she was promoting the drink brand. Have you ever heard of this Pleasy?
Speaker 2: No, you've never heard of it. But it's like an acial brand, right.
Speaker 5: It's a brand that she is an investor in and a representative for. They say it's sold at Costco, Walmart, and Target. I go to Costco all the time. I ain't never seen no Pleasy, But I guess I'm not out there looking for pleasy they say it is they have a She was there promoting the new Pleasy Fizz, which is what the hell is that? I don't know. Whatever the kind of drinks they make, they have a lot less sugar than traditional soft drinks, so maybe they're one of these. There's a bunch of these brands right now making sodas that get rid of all the sugar, which I applaud because regular soda not good.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me Michelle Obama is just on a Costco tour.
Speaker 5: Right now, But why didn't you why the Livermore Costco?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 5: Why? Why not the one that she those two in Cordelia?
Speaker 2: I get that, not wanting to go to that one?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good point, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So Cheaty and Jess are joining us back here in studio. So Ivan got cold feets. I'm called and call that really pissed me off, because don't.
Speaker 5: Waste our time, well time, don't say you're gonna come on the air and then checking out the last second.
Speaker 2: Come on, I want to keep calling. Maybe maybe who will answer even if you're listening. What happened? That really bothers me because and she got ghosted against This is exactly why people like, Cheaty, are having such tribal trouble excuse me finding somebody because the guys are out here just playing games, right, Like, Yeah, that's essentially what it is.
Speaker 5: It's hard dating out here in twenty twenty four. You can't even get some guy to go shoot a shot on the radio anymore.
Speaker 2: Should I call it one more time? Maybe he's listening.
Speaker 1: I'd call one more time?
Speaker 5: Remember did you nine? First line? First?
Speaker 2: He picked up like ten minutes ago, and like just and now he's just decided not to Cheaty. How do you feel about Well.
Speaker 5: Are you feeling ghosted?
Speaker 2: Because I'm feeling I mean, I don't even know the guys so still.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you don't really know them either that I'm.
Speaker 2: Mad for Cheaty.
Speaker 5: Were mad for you, guys, Cheaty.
Speaker 1: We were your loins tingling before this.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not gonna they weren't.
Speaker 1: There wasn't an interest level at all. Didn't exciting when someone's interested in.
Speaker 2: The loop of what was going on. So I had no and we didn't really know much about him. That's why we wanted to bring him on to get to know him and so they can have their first conversation. Did he block our number? It only rang twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one blocked us full on ghosting.
Speaker 2: Well, cheaty, since we have you here, we are still looking for love for cheating. Tell us a little bit about yourself, Cheats. I'm five one, I work on the radio.
Speaker 7: I have a dog, huge dog ever, love naps and love going out to eat.
Speaker 2: And someone's calling.
Speaker 5: This is not a drill, people, Maybe it's somebody else that wants to shoot their shot. Maybe someone's like, move over, Ivan Wild, Hello, Hi, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 10: Gavin?
Speaker 5: Oh, Gavin sounds like Ivan Gavin. Are you interested in shooting your shot at single? Cheaty here? That's exactly why I call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a man right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all about Gavin.
Speaker 5: Now. Yes, I'm on team Gavin, Me too, Gavin. Gavin, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 10: Well, I am twenty six. I do live in the Bay Area, but on the Flint side burder a Jump Google company. I just started getting back into running my eat deeping company. And I agree with the whole dating situation nowadays. It is not trying to get out there and try to buy people nowadays, just the same nightmare. So when I heard about this on the radio, I was like, you know.
Speaker 2: What, that's the attitude, love your positive attitude.
Speaker 5: Energy twenty six lives in the Bay Area. I couldn't tell, he said, Does he work for a junk food company?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: So cheaty hope so too?
Speaker 5: You love dunk food and so he's got a good job, got his own.
Speaker 1: Starting side business side business?
Speaker 5: What and has that?
Speaker 1: You know what to call it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it?
Speaker 5: Ivan.
Speaker 1: Didn't you love the energy?
Speaker 2: You have any questions for Gavin?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't write them. I'll ask for how tall are you?
Speaker 5: I'm beloved perfect. Yeah, that's a ten inch differential. That's great, that's great height differential. Gie says she's five one. She's really five foot, so it might be an eleven in Yeah, sure, might be eleven inches differential. Let me ask this, Gavin, do you like napping and eating?
Speaker 10: Who doesn't?
Speaker 5: Correct? Answer there? And then one more question? Do you enjoy shopping at Costco? I can? I can deal with that, I can find Okay, I have.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of questions, Gavin. Do you have kids? Okay? Do you like crocs? Awesome?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was gonna be my question. I hope he's lying. That's the one if he only has one knock against him in my book.
Speaker 2: Last question, Yeah, Gavin, go ahead, Graham.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, dog lover, Wow, Genie, we.
Speaker 2: Found your Matt so far said that. Gavin, Hey, thank you so much for even having the you know whats to call us this morning. A lot of other guys, like.
Speaker 5: The other one, chickened out spineless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna put you on hold. We're gonna get your information and then we will go from there. Okay, all right, all right, hang on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's not the only one. I felt the sparks flying the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Sparks, we are the JV Show on a Friday, Happy Friday.
Speaker 7: I'm Selenam, I'm Jessin, I'm Cheaty.
Speaker 12: Beautiful girls all over the world. Gavin could be chasing, but his time will be ways day. They got nothing o chee.
Speaker 3: Nothing that was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're making progress here trying to find Cheaty love. I'm actually very happy that we have Gavin, yes, suitor number one. And obviously if anyone else is interested, you're gonna have to fight Gavin for Cheaty. But you can shoot your shot a head up JV Morning Show on Instagram if you are interested, and we'll work something out and get you on the air. Right now, let's go to the phones, Wildney F nine and Hi, who's this?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Omar your college twenty?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, so listen to this. You got Dua Lipa tickets. Okay, she's coming to Chase Center. They're not even on sale yet, so you got a pair of that. You're also gonna be getting a JV show chug mug Jess for playing the JB shows chug Wheel. Now here's how it works. Yeah, we sent Jess out to the streets. She interviewed a random person, and she asked them eight questions. So we're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down. Most of these are like yes or no type of questions. So if you can correctly guess what you think, the person on the streets said, point for you. If you get four points, you win, which means we lose. The chug wheel will be spinned, spunge, whatever fun it, and one of us is gonna have to chuck some nasty Okay, Okay, all right, let's run through this all right, So let's find out who Jess talked to you on the streets.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Christina from Panol.
Speaker 2: All right, Christina from Panol. So here's question number one. Omar, listen up, are you currently working in a few old that you went to school for? Do you think she said yes?
Speaker 8: Or no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No? Okay, point one right off the bat. Let's see how he does on the next question.
Speaker 2: Do you think all parents have a favorite child?
Speaker 1: Omar, what do you think she said? Do all parents have a favorite child? M yes, yes, Oh my god, this is not knowing.
Speaker 5: Two more. We be chugging all right.
Speaker 8: Next question, do you think Diddy should get sentenced to life in prison?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Omar, what do you think she said? Yes?
Speaker 5: Or no? Yes? No, no, she doesn't wow.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe death. That's why.
Speaker 1: Marshall penalties.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that go to that guy go to prison for life?
Speaker 5: Hell yea fame. All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Does it annoy you when people have super complicated drink orders at Starbucks?
Speaker 5: It's only one answer here, but Omar, what do you think yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god?
Speaker 5: Okay, what is well?
Speaker 1: That's the correct answer about.
Speaker 2: So Omar, you have three points.
Speaker 1: You got three, one more.
Speaker 5: Cracked out of the remaining questions, and then the chug wheel will be spun us.
Speaker 8: All right, next question, would you rather walk in on your parents getting busy or have them walk in on you?
Speaker 2: Which one do you think?
Speaker 5: She said, Omar walk in on her, walking on the parents?
Speaker 2: Okay, in the game.
Speaker 5: Okay, alright, five questions down, current score, he's got three, alright, one more.
Speaker 8: Would you be okay with your partner having friends who are known to cheat?
Speaker 5: Omar?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 5: She said? Would you be okay with your partner having friends that are.
Speaker 1: Known to cheat?
Speaker 5: What do you think? She said?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there it goes okay, just like that, just like hey, hey, hey, come on, give them someone put some.
Speaker 5: Respect on Omar.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, leave the tickets.
Speaker 2: I want to be happy. I'm excited for you. Yeah, but for right now, we're not friends, are me?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're due. You're a lone over.
Speaker 2: Sister, You're long overdue, Omar, Congratulations. Though you're gonna be seeing Julia. You're snipping out of this chug by congress. Hang on for that winning. You are very welcome. Hang on there, Graham, do you have the names? Are we Oh?
Speaker 5: That's right, the draw picking draw into the box, we go, I reach into the box. Well, I don't know if I can say that. Ah, here we go. I don't even want to know Selena, everybody in the big area right now, because you have a target on your back and I am manifesting you, and so far it is get this is not your day, gee, this is not your first she was ghosted.
Speaker 1: But then Gavin came back in the picture.
Speaker 5: But now you do have to chug? Dang it? Why not? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Can we What are some of the things on the chug while we switch it up every week? I don't even know what is on there. I feel like it might not be that that bad.
Speaker 5: Right now, we have all of juice, fish, sauce, beer, tonic water, pickled juice, a new item for today's a chug wheel, the soup dejure. And then we have it's the soup of the day.
Speaker 2: Oh but what is the soup of the day.
Speaker 1: It's the soup of the day. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: It is worried about it.
Speaker 1: It's the soup dejure. Don't worry. Chef Chef recommends a super.
Speaker 5: Day, and then we also have a raw egg on there, amongst probably a couple other things on the wheel.
Speaker 2: Well' get beer, Cheaty, you'll get beer.
Speaker 1: You better start manifesting, Cheety. I'm hoping for the soup dejuur.
Speaker 5: It sounds good.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. All right, we're spinning next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe what Cheaty just told us during that song. If you don't, if you haven't been listening, let me just catch you up to speed. Here every Friday eight twenty and you play something called the JV Show Chug Wheel. It's a game against one of our listeners. I mean, we lost, per usual, which means one of us has to spend the chug will it this week? It's Cheety. Her name was drawn. It lands it on beer. That's what you're chugging. You were sharing that you chose that. I thought you were like the world's biggest beer drinkers. And I was like, and then during that song you told us what, I don't really drink beer.
Speaker 1: She's like, I've never had a beer.
Speaker 2: I've never had him before. I have like a sip of beer, but I never have like a whole thing of beer to myself.
Speaker 1: You've never drank You've never had a beer before.
Speaker 5: Are you a human being?
Speaker 2: I'm sure I forte you know. But it is better than a lot of the other options.
Speaker 1: All Right, we gotta now here's the deal. She's gonna hate this.
Speaker 5: She doesn't like beer.
Speaker 1: She's had a sip before. You're not gonna like show.
Speaker 2: You might have been one of the worst ones on there for you, particularly.
Speaker 5: Because this wait tell you it, it's warm. It's been under my desk for months, and it's a Heineken. But it is a Heineken zero alcohol free, so you're not gonna be having as much fun as you thought. I don't think you're gonna like this chety. Oh look at this war I'm pulling it in the chug right now. I had to smell the chuck mug ahead of time because one of the chug mugs I forgot to wash from last week that had the Gator wine in it. It's phoamy too.
Speaker 1: It is real foamy.
Speaker 2: This is the way to chug. Every time we do this on Fridays, we are live on our Instagram. If you ever want to watch this go down, Jamie Morning Show makes sure youre following us.
Speaker 1: What do you mean a lot? You have to chug the whole beer?
Speaker 2: All right? Hands it over.
Speaker 1: Well it's this thing is so warm, it's extra foamy.
Speaker 2: We should have brought her to here we go. No, I got it, I got issues.
Speaker 5: Look at this. Look at the head on this.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, cheaty, that's that you got to drink the head. That's the foony part of the top.
Speaker 10: Chug.
Speaker 5: This is your chuck. She's going for it.
Speaker 1: She's right in there.
Speaker 2: This is like the slowest chuck ever.
Speaker 1: Come on, start chugging, Chety just opening. Oh it's dripping. Oh it's the front of her No, you.
Speaker 5: Got to keep going. It's a chug.
Speaker 12: Is it bad?
Speaker 2: She gave me?
Speaker 5: Did you see that? I did?
Speaker 2: Wait she says, it's not that bad. Nough you did it? Okay, warm warm beer, Chuz.
Speaker 5: What do you think about the taste it?
Speaker 1: Let it out?
Speaker 5: Turner Mica, No, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Cheat's life has just been changed.
Speaker 1: That was a lucky spin of the.
Speaker 2: Chat was jess, what do you have here?
Speaker 8: So Uber has launched two new safety features. I want to know what you guys think about these. One is rider verification.
Speaker 1: So it'll allow you verified on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Yeah, basically you'll be able to verify your identity and once you do this, it'll actually make finding a.
Speaker 2: Ride a lot quicker.
Speaker 8: So this is good.
Speaker 2: You do have to upload a photo, so I don't know if you guys mind that.
Speaker 5: If I have a picture on there and I get a blue check mark, cars come to me faster.
Speaker 1: Confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why, I mean, you get to see a picture of your driver. Wouldn't it be nice for them to be able to see Maybe it's more of a safety thing for the drivers you're getting.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: They put yourself in the driver's position. You don't know who you're picking up every time, you know, it's a completely different person. You don't know what they look like. You don't know what they look like.
Speaker 1: You know their name, yeah, but not enough.
Speaker 2: That's it. And then the other.
Speaker 1: What if you're scary looking dude, then.
Speaker 5: You're going to come pickure.
Speaker 8: But if you're verified, if you're yeah, if you're verified, you'll get quicker.
Speaker 5: People are going to be getting profiled though, don't baby smile on your picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now the other one, I think you guys are going to like it's record my ride. That's what the feature is called.
Speaker 8: And it lets drivers record audio and the video so that if.
Speaker 2: You ever need it for safety reasons, you are able to obtain that.
Speaker 5: So the driver nows like this, chick's recording me act normal?
Speaker 1: Act normal?
Speaker 2: Or is it so the driver? For drivers, it's it's for the same for every Yeah, because I feel like they already do this kind of for like the teen accounts, right, but I think it might be just audio.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this would be audio and video. I like that, And yeah, I think it would give a lot of people peace of mind.
Speaker 2: I do you like that? I'm baby bourfin over here.
Speaker 5: I thought I heard I thought I heard something. I was just cheat you over there, Burfin, like, I know, I know what.
Speaker 1: That was the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday thing.
Speaker 2: So much for hanging out with us, Graham. We just got done with the JV show Chug Whill. We had a new item on there this week, which was Soup du jour. Do we have a talk back?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 11: This is Kate calling from NAPO with a concern that Graham is once again rating our pantry for the chug Wheel items, including the Soup du joor Crime of Celery.
Speaker 2: So I hope that since that.
Speaker 5: Wasn't selected, got caught off there, but maybe she's hoping that I get to bring it back today.
Speaker 2: Are right, Let's.
Speaker 5: Use it to make something. I just want to let everyone know the Soup de jour is going to be a featured item each and every week on the chug Wheel. I mean, there's gonna be new stuff added all the time, but there will be different a different chef selection of the soup.
Speaker 2: And every week we're going to get a mad talk back from your wife.
Speaker 1: I need to go shopping out out of our bantry for some other stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, Next weekend we the JV Show, we're all gonna be hanging out at California is great America for tricks and trees. We really want you to be there to join us. We'll have some fun fund rides and all that collar ninety four. Let's get you this four pack of tickets eight at eight three three three ninety four.
Speaker 5: And I know the hottest things.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot.
Speaker 13: In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 8: Happening today in the Bay and Trending is sponsored by the Museum of crafton Design. Celebrate with the Museum of Craft and Design at their summer party today.
Speaker 2: Info at s FMC slash events. All Right, so Swift is think that Taylor Swift might have new music coming out, which I thought she was taking a break after this eras tour wraps up in December, but I don't know anymore. So Taylor's longtime friend and producer Jack Antonoff, he posted a bunch of like throwback pictures of them, and one of them was of them in the studio. Now, like I said, these were older photos, so it was dated December twenty one, of twenty twenty three, And at first, fans are like, okay, well that's them working on the Tortured Poets department. However, there was another producer there, sound Wave, who didn't work on the album. So fans are like, okay, so what were they recording? Hmm? Very mysterious, very demure.
Speaker 8: Aren't vans still waiting for her to drop reputation Taylor's version?
Speaker 2: Do you think that it could be Taylor's version? But maybe with an additional it definitely could either way, stop working and focus on getting engaged. I think my prediction to come true.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen next year.
Speaker 2: Is their year really quick? Jalo and Ben they were at back to school night together and it was kind of a weird thing. I didn't know. I didn't know that they their kids go to the same school and really so it's back to school night and so they're both there to like support their kids. So to say that, they were very cordial with each other, like they're still cool. However, the divorce still on despite that brunch they had the other week. Yeah, but no, the divorce is still on. But what a weird what a weird life? Yeah, Like, imagine being another parent and you're just at back to school and night. Oh, Jaloen Ben they're here like that, wouldn't that be so weird? That would throw me off.
Speaker 5: There's probably a lot of other celebrities at this school, though, don't you think. Yeah, they are very very big names, and then when you have big headlines going on about you, I'm sure that's a thing. But there's probably other a lot of other very wealthy and definitely people there. I have a buddy who like lives in o Hi randomly, and that's like a little enclave north of LA and that was kind of like it's kind of a little hippie town for a while, but now it's like the spot for all the celebrity and he tells me sometimes who like goes to his kids' school and stuff. It's bizarre, really very famous people. Wow, Graham, what do you haven't trending all right? Yesterday show Hey o Tani became the first player in Major League Baseball history to achieve the fifty fifty club fifty home runs, fifty stolen bases in a single season. Nobody I think had gone over forty two and forty two. The forty to forty club was the previous record, but fifty and fifty, and he did it in very spectacular fashion yesterday because he hit three home runs in the game, is forty ninth, his fiftieth, and his fifty first all in the same game, a three home run game. And on top of that, he didn't stop there because he also had two doubles, two steals that got him his fiftieth and fifty first stolen bases, He scored four runs and he had ten RBIs. The Dodgers pounded the Marlins twenty to four in that game, give part. Yeah, the Marlins, Well it's the Dodgers gives a part there. Marlins aren't very good, so nothing that exciting there, show TOWNI and the Dodgers also clinched a playoff spot with that win. This will be the first time show Heyo Tony gets to play in the postseason. So when all around like massive day for him, congrats to him. It's a huge achievement. He's the biggest best player the Major League Baseball has seen in years and years and years. I do have just a tiny, tiny, not just because he's a Dodger, but just a tiny bit issue with a couple of elements of this. Okay, one, remember the show Heo Tony gambling scandal, Yeah he was. Major League Baseball did such a good job of sweeping on the rug and blaming everything on his interpreter I, which I don't believe that he had no idea about any of this. But major League Baseball is set the president. They are so strict about gambling that you get a lifetime ban when this stuff happens, and he could have gotten a major suspension or lifetime ban from it, and they would never do that to their biggest rising So whatever nothing's proven. That's mine. Also, the stolen bases, yeah, it's impressive, but the last two years they changed the rules. They made the bases bigger, all to encourage it, to make it easier to steal bases. So let's just put just like not an asterisk, but just like, let's just note that sleeping bases now is a lot easier than it was. And also pitchers can't throw over to first base to try to pick you off. A bunch of times, they changed the pitching rules and they made the bases a little bigger, and it's easier to steal bases. So like before we like lose our minds about the fifty store. It's still incredible, but like just just a little note. And they also juice the baseball so now they make them go for it.
Speaker 2: And he plays for the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Any place for the Dodgers. He is the best player that Major League Baseball has seen in decades. So I'm like, I'm in awe of what he's doing. But like just you know, sometimes you need a little context.
Speaker 2: For these things.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I just want to say Happy Friday, you know, I never thought we would make it.
Speaker 1: Wait, but here we are, so we couldn't do it, but we did it.
Speaker 2: So one of the items on the chug this week was soup du jour, and I think all three of us here, Cheety myself and Jess are like, what the heck is never heard of the.
Speaker 1: Expressions, no, excuse me, Flow, what's the soup dejore? That's the soup of the day.
Speaker 5: Hmm, that sounds good. I'll have that. Come on, Dumb and dumber, freaking classic soup dejore.
Speaker 6: Soup of the day.
Speaker 5: Obviously, you guys, A lot of people left that talk back of shocked and appalled that you don't know one of the most iconic lines from one of the most iconic comedy movies of all time, Dumb and Dumber. That is one of the scenes. He's at this restaurant, diner thing and he asked the waitress, Flow, what what's the soup?
Speaker 1: Ajor?
Speaker 5: And she just says, it's the soup of the day. And then he says, Hmm, that sounds good, I'll have that. It's not I mean, it's legendary.
Speaker 2: Okay, legendary, right, But I was like a toddler when I watched that why, But it doesn't mean you still shouldn't have seen it and watched it. Did I watch it as a toddler? I don't need to watch it again.
Speaker 5: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: It's one of the funniest movies of all time.
Speaker 2: I do love that movie. But I'm really bad at remembering quotes from movies.
Speaker 5: So yeah, just shocked at some of the stuff you guys don't know. Sometimes, well, okay, thanks, Graham.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's how we feel about you when it comes to.
Speaker 5: Like, that's fine. If I don't know anything about Kodak Black, that's fine. I don't care. We don't either, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know because I feel like that's somebody. Selena's like, do you know who that is?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, as long as we agree it's it's a two way thing. Here. Let's get to Cheaty's sweets, something we do every Friday morning. Cheaty tweets a lot, so Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 5: Going to a party on a Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Did you go to a party last night?
Speaker 5: Party?
Speaker 2: I decided not to because I had to work in the morning house. I don't think I could do it. I'm getting a little bit older, I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 5: Come on, No, you're young and vivacious, twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 2: You should be out partying.
Speaker 7: Yes, but like I used to go to concerts like and then get back at like one am and then come to work early at six am, and we noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did, I look like a maddie. But you gotta know what you gotta do. You have to be out there living your life. Yeah, but like instantly regret it as soon as I walk in here. I'm like, dang it. I should have just like called, oh you know, and I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: But it's only gonna get worse. You got to do it now while you.
Speaker 2: Can still go Friday nights, Thursday nights. Probably not.
Speaker 5: I have two SIPs of a drink on a Thursday night and the next day I'm like, oh my god, I'm so hungover. Hashtag never again. But you Cheitta, you're twenty six, twenty seven and a half.
Speaker 2: I sleep. I like my sleep, not till I compare you to somebody else. But when we had someone else who worked on the show, Crystal, I mean she'd go every night, getting kicked out of seven as concerts, sleeping in a car. She'd come in a little late, maybe out of it, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: We don't find Yeah, we didn't mind.
Speaker 2: We like the stories that came with her going out get Wade for some good content.
Speaker 5: Spent the whole day in the city, and I had no idea what to do.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, like you didn't know where to go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, So one of my friends she came back. I was like, Okay, let's do something. And she lives out here.
Speaker 7: I was like, I felt like a tourist because I was like looking at what to do with the city and I couldn't find anything. I was like, because most of the time was too tourist y. So I was like, guys, didn't go to Alcatraz.
Speaker 5: No, you didn't go down the world's windiest street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ladies to Tower, No, I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: The Sea Lions at the pier, Yeah I didn't do that either.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys didn't have some clam chowder?
Speaker 5: Did you ride the cable car?
Speaker 2: The trolley? That's the same thing, h Those tandem bikes, Nope, those little yellow go car things. Didn't go to Peer thirty nine at all? Oh do you do literally nothing but I.
Speaker 1: Don't get it. You just wandered around.
Speaker 7: No, I just said at her house for a little we just like chatted, but I wanted to go out and do something.
Speaker 2: You guys should have gone roller skating. Sorry pause there. Jess has had this obsession. She brings it up every day every day with roller skating.
Speaker 5: Jess, what is going on with you? I know you want to go so bad. Why don't you go roller skating?
Speaker 1: Up your skates and go.
Speaker 2: You can't trying to force us to go with you. I want to have a bonding moment with the show and for all of.
Speaker 8: Us to go roller skating at this rooftop that keeps.
Speaker 2: Popping up on my Instagram.
Speaker 5: You guys, well that so it might be kind of fun. But we had our bonding moment. Remember it was last Saturday. We had a pool party and Cheaty No showed.
Speaker 2: It doesn't count.
Speaker 5: That did count. It was all us, like you, having drinks in a pool with a DJ.
Speaker 1: It was awesome, and then Cheaty No showed us. So I don't know. We can all say we're gonna go roller skating, but will Cheaty show up?
Speaker 5: I don't know. And your question mark, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think she would I think Cheaty Loki hates us?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,