Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. I'm Martin Willis, your hosts up in Portsmouth, New Hampshire now for a week and then back down to South Carolina and then back up here for the summer about July first or so something like that. So this is one of actually three shows. First one is here with Gary Hezelton and he's going to be talking about Roswell the UK, which is the Rendel Schimp Forrest, one of the top UFO sightings, a week long adventure. We're going to be talking about that, and there's still a lot of ongoing things there. It's a real mystery. And so then at seven o'clock the regular time, we have Bob Sallas. He's going to be rebutting the Wall Street Journal article that came out last week. A lot of people are pretty upset about that. And so also Kevin Randall's going to be joining us about seven thirty halfway through. He wrote a really good blog actually standing up for a Bob Salas and that whole situation. So that's today at seven pm, and then on Friday at six pm Eastern, we have Paul Heinik j Allen Heineck's Sun and he's going to be talking about UFOs and AI. He likes to call it augmented intelligence, not artificial intelligence, but it's brilliant. I did a pre record with him at Contacting the Desert. That'll be a really good show coming out Friday. Our blog this week is UFO Occupants in the nineteen seventy eight Nightcap UFO Chronology, so check that out from Charles Lear. He writes blogs every week for us and eventually they get turned into audio blogs, so check that out. That's in the podcast stream and all that. Anyone can support the show if you'd like to. That link is right over on podcastufo dot com under a Patreon. Also, it's come to my attention that we are the longest running consistent podcast on UFOs. Let me just break that down a little bit. So twenty eleven, we've been going straight ever since then. Now, there were podcasts, a couple of podcasts on the topic prior to me, but those people are either not consistent or they are no longer doing the podcast. So anyway, I think it's kind of an honor to have that, you know, a little feather in the cap that it's the longest running so far. I have no plans to end it. As you see, I added another show per week. So either that I'm crazy or I just really enjoy this or both. But anyway, it's about time for me to introduce my guests. Gary, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hi Martin, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, how do you remember what you hear? That was?
Speaker 2: No, but I would hazard a guest these three or four years ago? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that all?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: But anyway, I really love having police officers on the show. You know, I years ago I remember having sort of a debate argument with Seth Shawstack from SETI and him saying basically that you know, there are no good observers, And I said, well, what about astronauts, what about pilots, what about policemen?
Speaker 3: You said, no, they're no better than anyone else.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that, and you know, because of all the different Well, well, first of all, I think policemen are trained to be really good observers. They do this thing in the States anyway, where they actually you know, have a disruption during training and then you're supposed to and it kind of throws you for a loop, and then you're supposed to write down and every single thing that you observed when you weren't even expecting to have to do that. And I guess that's part of the training, as you're supposed to be really good observers.
Speaker 2: Well, I would certainly say that police officers can be very good witnesses. They're not infallible, but they are trained to record literally through the mind's eye, everything that they're experiencing. And because things are written eventually for usually a court, whether it be an inquest or a criminal court, they're in their mind's eye, they're thinking, what time was that happened? What time did that happen? Right? Three people over there? I must make a mental note of that, So you're continually assessing. So what I would say is far and above a member of the public who hasn't had that kind of training, then they are in fact very good witnesses. That's not to say the cartets make mistakes. But where I would say it gets even more impressive is if you have multiple police officers for whatever event, corroborating each other. And sometimes in a lot of the police cases on my PROOFCE police database, they will there's maybe ten twelve officers from six geographical locations, six different cars are in the countryside and they're all looking at the same thing. Are you telling me that they're not seeing something that's bizarre? That's wrong. So I think the real answer is a police officer can be very good. However, you said it earlier for me, fighter pilots should be the best pilots and should be the best witnesses, and they are the better. Said that in nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the you know, the other thing about this whole thing is, I mean, look what the ridicule and the problem that one's are more had in the Secoral case going back to nineteen sixty four. I think it is, you know, I mean, he did not want any of this attention, and I don't think any police officer wants that attention, So why they make something up? That's just the other part of it.
Speaker 2: Police officers are lowed to put their head above the parapet and say I saw ufour because there is an implicit risk that they face one historical ridicule and still to a degree now. But the most fearful thing for a police officer saying they've seen a ufour is they genuinely perceive that it may affect their career. It might affect their promotion, their pension and things like that very real. So when an officer does go on the record, they're not stupid. They have seen what they've seen as best they can describe.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: And last weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with you know, few police officers I do a podcast. I gave them your information to get a hold of you. Actually, Mary Anne, Rob and Dave Rich great great people and they well.
Speaker 2: They reach out to me. I'd love to talk to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, excellent.
Speaker 1: So before you became a police officer, you were in the service, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Between nineteen eighty three and nineteen eighty nine, I served in the Royal Air Force as a police officer. Now that's not a high rank, that's just a basic aim and rank. I was a corporal, but effectively of my six years RIF service, for three of those years I worked on two nuclear bases, ARIF Hontington in Suffolk, not a million miles away from Reynolds from Forest and also ARIF Larbrook in what was then West Germany. And the point I'm making is I did exactly the same job as the US there for security police officers did at rentalson I guarded nuclear weapons weapons storage area that carried tactical nuclear weapons for aircraft, small yield tactical nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: Ah uh huh uh.
Speaker 1: You know, when I've I've talked the last time I spoke with Colonel Charles Holt, and we can jump into you know, the rendil from force case of course, But the last time I spoke with him, and I mentioned, I asked the question were the were there are nuclear arms there? And he got very upset, you know, because he's not supposed.
Speaker 2: To talk about it either confirm or deny. Yes, will say, but.
Speaker 1: He seemed to get a little bit troubled that I asked him that question, and you know, I didn't realize it was going to you know, upset.
Speaker 2: Not And here's a conundrum, Uh Whilst he says that personally, because he's tied to his use as a senior officer, why then did he appear. It's a National Press Club event organized by Robert Hastings based on his book UFOs and Newts, and he gave an afford David and if you read through that, he signed it and he basically said a lot of people on the base have confirmed that you're dealing with nuclear weapons. So it was it's play onwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well anyway, that's here there at this point. So we're going all the way back to December of nineteen eighty. Now here's the thing. You've heard everything about this case. You dove into it deeply, and you know, there's been other books on it, and you know, and then the Larry Warren debacle all that, you know, but which Peter Robbins on this show apologized to the public for being involved in that, which I thought that was, you know, pretty big of him to do that. But still so there's these books on it, but there's also lots of people that have tried to you know, debunk I guess you would call it by you know, the Lighthouse story and all that. And is that still an ongoing effort of you know, of skeptics to try to make rendelsom force of nothing.
Speaker 2: It is. But let me address the first point that you raised, the Larry Warren debacle. Indeed, there has been a debarcle because the reality was that during the course of my five years of research, I came across a witness who corroborated him almost word for word. Sergeant Adrian Beastinza, and that was part of the debacle because the people who did not want that witness to come forward, did not want that voice to be heard. And fortunately for me, after two years of trying, I got hold of him and he basically got it off his chest and he said there was a cordon of security police, there was a second landing. There was It was being filmed, not on still cameras, but it was being filmed on early video. And it was also on Cinny film that Colonel Williams, the base commander, turned up and there were entities. Now he didn't call them entities, Larry Warren call them kind of entities, childlike. And this didn't come out until two thoy nineteen, I think, when I did the interview with him. And yet this information is still not really out there despite my book coming out in February of twenty twenty three. Sergeant Adrian Bustin's has suffered PTSD and he said Larry Warren was closer to that second landing craft than I was. Now, how many people in the United States have heard of this? None because none of you report it, So there's a big you know, I think a lot of the people in America do not realize unless they've read my book, just the extent of some of the things that I found out. And so that's not the dibicle. The dibarcle was the people who really trying to ridic him and say he wasn't there, he made it all up. Whatever, that's a misnormal. That's there were people who were actively wanting to control the narrative. Right, that's enough said on that. Do skeptics still try to go in nowhere? Not so much now. I remember doing a piece for the BBC maybe eighteen months ago, and the BBC had historically always been very skeptical. But I did a piece and we went out in the forest. I took a team around and the piece that came out and of course you never have a clue on how the edit's going to be, but they came out and it was very positive that something really did happen there. So it just shows that things can change. But you need to read the book to realize that. After five years of deep research in this case, and I've been I knew of it for a long long time. I had researched it, but I went into a deep, deep dive research five years of research. At the end of it, I concluded there were seventeen different times UFO events, seventeen different times UFO events, various craft, various descriptions over not three days as we've been led to believe for the last twenty five years, about a week long and why a week long? Because a witness called Steve Wagner m and Steve Wagner retired. He came forward to say that he'd attended an event by the East Skate at Woodbridge on December the twenty third, and there he didn't see a craft. But the story was that he was called with a colleague to go to the East Skate and a police officer had been upset and said, I've seen something go into the forest behind and it appeared to come down behind some trees less than one hundred and fifty meters from the East Skate. Now, nobody's ever said they've seen anything going to the trees that close. And they said, well, what was it? He said, well, we didn't see anything, but when we made a check of the area, we found a clearing and we found three equilateral depression triangle depressions, but these weren't eight inches across like Jim Penison and John Burrow's account. These were each five feet across. Now likes that's a huge craft of some descriptions come down. No wonder the airmen on the East Gate was terrified. I would have been Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I forget that a lot. I have a lot of new people. There are a lot of new people that listen to this. The regular listeners of the show are have rendersrom force. They know inside and out, you know, they.
Speaker 3: Don't there are no but I mean they know the general story, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But so I'm going to ask you, for the person that doesn't know the story, if you can spend like five minutes or something like ten minutes and just explain real quickly, you know, the events that at least that are already known, and then we can go through it, you know, the things that you've uncovered.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty seventeen when I began my deep dive research. Okay, so let's go pre twenty seventeen, the accepted story that had emerged since nineteen eighty or really since the famous News of the World article in October nineteen eighty three. Ufour Lands in Suffolk and it's official. Here's what was accepted as the narrative for and still is into most regards unless you've read my book, is that basically the first night of activity, it was deemed the Jim Peniston John Burrows ed ca Banzac lights seen by the Eastkate to go out and eventually, having followed through various parts of the forest, eventually Jim Peniston says in a small cleary he saw small triangular craft approximately three meters by three meters two meters at its highest point, and he said it was at or near the ground, and he said it looked like black glass. He said it was warm to the touch, it felt like glass, and at some point it'd had it raised etchings and tymbals which he drew in his pocketbook, et cetera, et cetera. John Burrows never described it as a craft. He basically said it was a bank of lights because his perception was perhaps maybe thirty or forty meters away from that, so he has got a natural different perception. And what he basically suggested was there appeared to be a bank of lights that suggested a structure behind it. That's basically what John Borrows said. Okay, so that was like the accepted part of the story, and it was also in the Halt memorandum, which I'll come on to a minute. Secondly, a much less well known in chronological order was what happened to Bonnie Tampling, who was leftendant. Bonnie Tampling, one of the four shift commanders. Well, everybody over the years had realized that something traumatic had happened to her because she was heard over the radio help Help Help Bobby, Bobby shouting for Sergeant Robert ball On, one of her shift members, and something had happened to us that was so distressing that basically she never really went back on shift again, but we didn't know the story. I'll come to that in the post twenty seventeen after my investigation, because I've got a big lead on that. That solves what happened to her, all right, And of course what was really well known through the Halt memorandum, and that News of the World article was referenced to when Colonel Holt, literally two nights after the peniculin Borrow's account, led a small team five people four others plus Colonel Holt or Lieutenant Colonel Holt as he was then led a team out into the forest. The route in the forest for four and a half hours, and originally they go out to the original land in sight and they do kind of a forensic examination of the scene, albeit two days after the events, and they'd been called out there because they were told that earlier there'd been a sighting a UFO, and basically he organized the team to get out there, and when they got their no UFO was scene, but they thought, well, I've assembled this team, we'll do a forensic examination of the scene. So they took soil samples, they took radiation readings, etc. The key point is that whilst we're out there, they then see a light themselves, which then seems to be moving under the canopy of trees a short distance away. It would sometimes come towards them, they move away, they follow it through the trees and eventually they get to the edge of a farmer's field which was then a grass field, and across this field was a farmhouse. Now, the distance from the edge of the field the edge of the forest where they were to the farm house virtually opposite to their perspective of where they came out, was approximately three hundred meters and you clearly see the farmhouse, and they had an early night vision camera scope to look through, and Colonel Holt said to me personally. I went round the forest with him in two thousand and ten and for a documentary that never aired, But I took him around and said, look, can we go through as as per your audio tape, the famous audio tape that you recorded that night of those live events. And he took me to opposite the field, and there's a tree there that I called the halt Market tree. And he said, when we first saw the UFO out in the open, and I not through the forest and under the canopy of trees, we were looking across towards a farm house. And he says, to the left of the farmhouse, low to the ground, approximately the size of a car, was a red glower object that they could also see through the scope. Are clearly there, just hovering just above the surface of grassed area. But he said, here's the thing, And this is what he said to me in twenty ten. He says, people go on about the lighthouse. He says, well, I'd take many of my friends out or visitors when they came to the base, out to the lighthouse because it's rather pretty, and there's a nice Norman keep there, and there's some nice pubs whatever. So he regularly took people out there. He knew where it was on the horizon, and he said the lighthouse was to the right of the farmhouse, and he said I could see it bleeping every five seconds. That's what he told me. So the clear thing here is for those people who still want to talk about lighthouses, which is always, always has been made up by the present, was ludicrous was that it was to the UFO. He was looking at the object, whatever it was, was low to the ground, to the left of the farmhouse, and he said it was quite close to the farmhouse, and he said it was that bright it appeared to be reflecting into the windows of the farmhouse, and it made it look like the farmhouse was on fire. But the clear point there is the lighthouse was about five miles away on the right of the farmhouse, so it could never have been the lighthouse. So those are the three events, and that narrative is literally in my opinion, based on all of my research and based as a former detective of nineteen years police officer of twenty four years. I did this as a cold case review. I took all of personalities out of it and just look for the facts, look for old interviews, look for new interviews. Could I reinterview people, et cetera. And at the end of that seventeen different time duo four events beginning now with that event seen by well physical evidence of some descriptions on the December the twenty third, and he's pretty animate that it was December the twenty third. In the end, I don't think we're ever going to know now and pin down day because too much time has elapsed. But people's memories of certain things are still very strong, and I still believe there are many more US Air Force Security Police witnesses to come forward. So that's the story pre twenty seventeen. Do you now want me to go on to what I found out?
Speaker 3: Sure, yes, of course.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, one of the big things there was the m and Steve Wagner I just told you what he's found, the depressions that alludes to something unidentified landing in a clearing that was much larger than what would be described as the first Night landing, involving Jim Paniston. John Burrow's right. Let's go back to Bonnie Tampling, Lieutenant Bonnie Tampling. We all knew that something had happened. Various people like Laurie Bowen and Jim Tremontozi had gone on the record saying I'd heard her other radio screaming, Bobby, Bobby, help. Something had happened to but we didn't know what well. One of the aimen that I spoke to was a guy called m and Michael Stacy Smith, and he'd actually had an earlier sight in I think it was in July of nineteen eighty. So in the book, I list three what's called precursor cases, one in February, one in July, one in November of nineteen eighty that kind of led up to this cluster at the relative end of December nineteen eighteen. Now, Michael Stacys Smith had had a good sight in his own in July, and we can come back to that if you want. But with regards to the December events, I said to him after he told me about his July event, are you aware of any other kind of incidents that were a bit unusual UFO related? He said, yeah, He said, I know quite a bit about what happened to Bonnie Tamplin and I said, go on, tell me, and he said, well, as a first hand witness to this, he can only tell me what he experienced. But this is from his first person, direct witness testimony that he gave me for the book, is that he was at Arif Bentwaters, which is where the weapon storage aerry was located and one of the main offices was located, and he was told to quickly go to what was called the Buttley Gate, which was the rear in a sense rural backgate of Rif Bentwaters, which was the more scenery of the two bases because it held an occupied weapons storage area that contained nuclear weapons, so that was the most strategic base. And anyways, he was told go to the east gate, open it up quickly as soon as you can. So he races down there, opens up the gate. Ten minutes later he sees a convoy for want of a better description, of three or four USA Force Security Police vehicles out through the gate at speed onto what was a rural country back roads that led to the back of aria Woodbridge, the other twin base, which was approximately a mile and a half to two miles away, probably about a mile and a half on country roads. So he sees them go out and he doesn't know why, but he's just opened up the gate and the vehicles go shooting out. Then ten minutes after that, he sees a vehicle, a military vehicle, one of those that had gone out in the convoy come back and in the driver's seat, well in the passenger seat, is Lieutenant Bonnie Tamplin. She is crying, she's almost hysterical. This is based on his description. She's disheveled, she's not wearing a cap, a military cap, and basically he didn't get a chances to speak to her, but he knew her. He talked to her in the past, so he recognized her and she goes in. She is clearly distraught by something. And then ten minutes later, a vehicle turns up that has sustained roof damage as consistent with having been involved in a road accident. Okay, it's still drivable, but it's got sustained damage that he can see that it's consistent with being involved in some kind of accident. And it comes in and drives in. Then it's told to close the gate. He's so curious. He goes to a sergeant we'd known, we respected, and was a good friend with and he said, what the hell's going on? And he said, well, if you never mentioned my name, I'll tell you what happened the story, and he said, I'll never reveal your name, and he never did to me, so I respect him for that, but I have no reason who disbelieve the account that he was given, And the account that he was given is that Bonnie Tamplin was in a military vehicle driving along a rural back road just happened to be there at the right time or the wrong time, depending on your perspective. When she hears over the radio that Laurie Bowen, who was at the east gate at Woodbridge, had seen a flaming ball of something go into the forest and out of sight. She reported it to Central Security Control. They then said, is there anybody nearby? Which is what you do, have anybody on mobile clothes enough to attend and as unlooked would have it. Lieutenant Bonnie Tamplin says, yeah, I'll respond to that. She was already on the back road heading towards it. We then and now can establish through what the sergeant said to Michael Stacy Smith, is that as she is driving along the country road, and there's no other buildings. It's just a rural country road, a British civilian country road, no military jurisdiction. A UFO, A red glowing ball of light approximately the size of the car pulls alongside of her. So she is doing that, and a hedgerow height parallel to her is this car sized red glowing object. And she sees it and like me or you, we'd probably get very frightened, and she lost control of the vehicle. She ends up rolling into a ditch, but it doesn't end there. She clambers out of the vehicle. She doesn't sustain serious injury, but she shook up. She gets out and the UFO that had been traveling with her has now stopped. He's now looking down at her stationery. She is so frightened she picks up her weapon and discharges several rounds at it. Bang bang bang bang. Object goes. She then goes over the radio and this is what we already knew. Bobbie, Bobbie, hell well, help, they respond, They pick her up when the vehicles go out, so it all ties together. All of that was covered up by the US Air Force. The rounds that were discharged, which is a really very very serious offense and what would be classed as negligent discharge or to use your rounds. And then because you're allocated some of the rounds at the beginning of the shift, you have to hand the certain ones back. She went, never went back on shift, and soon went back to the United States and that was it. So we finally found out what happened to her. Steve Longero was another airman, and he's got a real good story. This is first hand witness test to me to have been been shone down directly from a UFO into the nuclear weapons storage area. Now there's a bit of an interest. The Americans called the weapon storage area a WSA. When I was in the Royal Air Force they called the same thing a supplementary storage area an SSA. But it was the same thing. Bunkers, hot row, double line, wires, double line to get in and it was the most heavily protected, blocked, three hundred guarded, three hundred and sixty five twenty four to seven. It's the Cold War, all right. He was new on to shift. He'd only arrived in early December, and there was a quirk. At the time. There'd been rumors that something had happened, and some personnel had either been stripped of their jobs and they were short man So the normal base generalization we got to know did some basic learning about the twin bases that normally took about two three weeks. They were quickly put onto it, much quicker onto shift, and this has caused a lot of confusion. But he said that's what happened to him. So he found himself as basically very quickly having arrived there onto a shift. There was shortmaned, for want of a better word, short maned, and he said, I was put inside a weapon storage area, walking around as a guard inside inside the weapon storage area, and I was walking around with my M sixteen probably, and the other person with him was more experienced. You can't remember how that person was. He said, I was inside and I was paid up. And then he said, we see a UFO over the treetops and all most people will realize that these kind of facilities are often surrounded by forest, as are squadrons are often surrounded by forest, just to camouflage them a little. And he said a beam. The UFO then shone a beam down onto what was called the hot row, and the hot row was the main set of bunkers, which was approximately three hundred meters long, and he said more than this. He said, the beam was like a laser, akin to a laser beam, but it did this. He said, it went jum jum jum, like it was scanning, and its slowly made its way along the three hundred meters of the hot row, akin to some kind of an inspection, before then being going off and then going off towards Rendersom forest. Now here's another thing. This is so bizarre. Had never ever gone on the account with this. When I interviewed him, it was about three hours transatlantic call. He really got into it. A lot of people eventually, if you set them up in the right way, will begin to unload because they've never really given them out. And I was an advanced interview with suspects and witnesses, and I set them up in the right way. It's not it noises. You can't do hypnosis from three to two thousand dollars away. But I've set him up in the right way, and he really gone into it. He led things off his chest and he said, and that wasn't it. I said, what do you mean? That's amazing that you were inside. That was final confirmation that a beam had been seen. A lot of people had speculated it was seen at on here. Colonel Holt told me in a video in two thousand and seven. They recorded for me that a beam had been gone down directly into the weapon storage area and people on the ground had witnessed it too. Well. He could have been one of those workings on the ground. So that was a great tile, right, But that was great first hand testamony. But he said, what happened then is when the US four turned its beam off and then went out to the forest. Everybody's like following it and other USAir Force Security Police officers wondering where it's going, and it's going to World Renderson Forest. He said, there was a call for any spare personnel to go out into the forest, and of course he don't had just gone on shift and he wren't really up to things inside. He was being shadowed so that he was super numerous. So they pulled him off and he said, I was with about fifteen others that was taken on a truck into the forest to what we now know is the staging area. It was an area where you couldn't go any further for vehicles, so it's become known as the stage in area, and there were lots of military personnel million around there. And he said on the night he was out there, he basically was taken to the first night landing either Peniculin boroughs a landing site, and he said, while we're there, we see multiple UFOs in the sky and in completely new event that nobody had ever heard of until that research. So again multiple incidents. Like I said I mentioned earlier, one of the things to do with Sergeant Adrian Pastiner is a great linking witness because not only did he say that he'd been a second landing that wrote and corroborated what Warrens had said, he also told me about another incident that had never been aired anywhere. He said basically that he on the night. It's hard to pin down the knights, but he eventually said that he was involved in two nights of UFO activity, and the Warren one was the second one. The first one was the Holt night. He was part of Holt's team of five, which is interesting because he's actually on the famous audio tech all right, But he said he was what was called the NCOIC, which meant he was basically the mobile golfer. So if anybody wanted anything, they'd say, right, can you go there and pick up some more lighthouls from Woodbridge and bring them out into the forest. Can you go to Bentwaters and get some white tolls taken out to the forest. So he was the golfer. He was the go to man all right now, he said, And this doesn't mix with anything he said on one occasion, so he's effectively were all these events going on, and clearly before he went out with Holtz team, he's involved in other incidents that we're not really aware of too much. But he said, I was coming and going bringing stuff into the forest. It's at night, and he said, at one point I am told and I think it was by Captain Mike Varano, who was a shift, one of the senior officers. He said, go form like a skirmish line of USIR Force Security Police offers offices and do a line search of the forest that bit of the forest. So what it meant was he had to then gather people from the clearly milling around at the staging area, and he said he got together about fifty to twenty people in a straight line very in mind, it'd be extremely dark. There was no space for lightholes there, so you've only got torches, which would have been very dim. And he said he was told to go forward. You know, like you're doing a police search after a murder and people are trying to find forensic evidence, and you see the line of police officers searching the field close to each other. Well, these were similar to that, but spread out maybe ten meters apart. So you think that there's fifteen or twenty, you may be looking at two hundred meters. That's a pretty big search. But nobody had ever heard of this, nobody's ever mentioned this. And he said, as we went through it, we're going through it's really hard. There's loads of undergrowth. You can hardly see. And he said at one point he said, I felt as if I had been pushed from behind. And he said, I fell down, fell forward, and as I did so, as he fell to the ground, he realized that when he was standing up that he'd fallen under some what was called yellow kind of hugging missed fog. There was like a three foot strange bank. So he said, it was like being underwater and you look up and you can see the surface film of the water, and you see the sky above it. And he said, I looked up and I realized that I was underneath the canopy of something, and I got up. Nobody's ever mentioned that. And then as he gets soap, people start panicking because they see lights in the sky as well, multiple UFOs. Again, new information that you would only get if you read the book. And I'm not saying this just say get the book. What I'm saying is there's a big part of the story that's never been told, and the narrative needs to change, because I believe the narrative has been deliberately controlled for the last twenty five years plus to only admit in effect what happened in the Hope memoranda. If you think about it, the Hope Memoranda mentions two incidents, first night landing Jim Penison and going out in his tea. And I think that's a US Air Force document that that shouldn't have come out. It did come out, and when it came out it caused consternation to the US Air Force because they'd been denying it for almost three years. So when it did come out, they were then in a bit of a panic. And later on James Fox interviews Colonel Gordon Williams, the deputy based commander of the twin Bases twelve thousand personnel, and he's just had around the golf, I think it was, and he's leaning alongside his cartch in one of his documentaries, and he said, when that memoranda memorandum came out, we couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. And that little clip, over time and over my research really came back to haunt me a few times because I realized the significance, and the significance was when it came out. They couldn't deny that there'd been two incidents because it was on air force headed paper and two if there was anything else, if it weren't written down, and we're going to deny it. Hence the second landing and aliens and whatever. They're never going to admit that. And you know, and plus it was on film. Now, let me just work out a little bit more on whether there was a film. Captain Mike Varano, whom I mentioned earlier, he was one of the respected officers security police. He said that after the incident involving the second landing, he drove Colonel Williams to Awaiting F sixteen bent iris, bentwaters, canopies, raised pilots there, little ladder climbs up me, hands over to him like a top secret bag, satchel or whatever you want to call it. He drove him there and he said, Colonel, what's in the bag And he said, it's film with the UFO. He meant motion picture film. Gave it to the pilot. Pallete takes off and it goes off to Aria Framstein. Why because Arif Ramstein is the headquarters of the eighth Air Force which was covering the area of Europe. All right, but here's another kicker to say that that film existed. A new fund researcher called Ray Boucher did great work between eight and four and eighty six, arguably the best civilian research over a three year period. He did spoke to a lot of the military witnesses first, he rang them up, even when I was still serving, and he got to speak to some, including Colonel Holt if you want to hear about that. But suffice to say that Ray Boucher would say that the event was taken to Ramstein but eventually found its way. The film eventually found its way to the Pentagon. Why because he used to always submit Pentagon foy request to a lady who he came to know quite well, purely because of the frequency. A lady called Anturner and eventually got they got on to first name kind of basis, and he told me Ray Boo. She told me said Eventually she disclosed to him that one day she'd heard US military pilots talking at the Pentagon talking about the film of Rendoalson, and she looked on her records she said, I ain't got any film of records of Rendalson, So what were they on about? Which is again another little tying that that incident really occurred and that it was extremely serious. Now, imagine if that incident had leaked then and brought the story broken in December January nineteen eighty one, that could have been as viral as you could have got if in existence of a meeting with alleged entities in a field, and that is that a good reason to cover it up? I would say, yes, it is. There's lots of mood stuff. But I've been speaking for fifteen twenty minutes now, and I guess you want to go grab me back that's right now.
Speaker 1: Did did John Burrows? It seems to me he's coming up on the show in a little while. But did he actually say I thought there was somewhere where he thought he saw some type of entity.
Speaker 3: Did I get that wrong?
Speaker 2: No? No, But this is the again where Sergeant Adrian Bustin's a great linking witness, arguably the best linking witness, is involved in three incidents on two different nights. Can be We're not certain of the actual dates, but he will say two nights, not one. Right now. What happened was Holt's team goes out on what was referred to as the whole night he's doing his audio. They're out for four and a half hours. Don't forget Adrian Mustinser is one of Holt's team of five. They're out for four and a half hours. Everybody else is told to stay back, according to Holt, by the staging area. So they're out there four and a half hours to see multiple UFOs and then they're getting cold and wet and they come in. So it's the early hours. We're not sure of the date. It's I believe the twenty ninth. Halt will say it was the twenty eighth, but in his original memo he said the twenty ninth. All right, they coming back to the staging area, and waiting for them is John Burrows, who'd been off duty. He lived about eight miles away in it switch a little town near his big town, and he'd managed to get it. It'd hurd on quite how. He'd heard something was going on on the base with your force, so he'd managed to hitch a lift in and then he'd managed to get a hitch to the staging areas. So he's off duty, civilian clothing, but he's had this earlier incident and he feels compelled to go there, which I'm sure was the case. Anyway, as soon as Holt and this small team come back, he says, can I go out there? And halts, thinking, oh, go on, go on, go on, And he says to sageant Adrew Spoons Stins, who'd just come in after four and a half hours of trogging around, will you come with me? And he went, okay, we'll go for a few minutes. So they off together. Now this is where it gets interesting. The actual location is never really specified, but what he says is it's close to the farmer's field. So it's all forests, and then there are a few little paths as they are now. It will look different then. But he said it was close to the It was in the forest, but it was close to the field. He said, I am walking about twenty meters behind John Borrows. He said, John Borrows is ahead of me on a path, and then suddenly I feel as if I'm kicked from behind, similar to what had happened when he walked through the line and the skirmish line, the search line. He said, I'd fall forward and at the same time I fall forward onto my knees and hands. John in front of him is engulfed in a massive, brilliant white light and I'm meaning gulfed like a spotlight. And he said, this is what Adrian Bestin's said that had never been revealed. He said, I saw John in the middle of this huge ball of white light. And he said, on the left of him was a small figure perhaps three four feet tall, indistinct, but as small now as anybody who's met John. He's like six foot six. He's a giant. And he said on the right hand side of John was another small figure, like an entity. But here's another thing. He said, when that light hit John, part of the light hit Adrian's hands and groin and he's had rashes there ever since.
Speaker 3: Ah. Wow, Hey, that's that's fascinating now.
Speaker 1: You know when Colonel Hall said that he saw this eyeball type thing, you know, going through the woods and like bouncing between trees and magma dripping whatever it was, did anyone else witness that?
Speaker 3: I never really understood that was it? Just yeah?
Speaker 2: Yet? No, no, no, no, they will have all witnessed it, but not all of them have gone really on the record. Lieutenant that was with him never went on the record. I think the other person that corroborates the molten what appeared to be molten metal dripping off was the Disaster Preparedness Officer Nevill's. He said he saw that because he was the one with the STASCO the early night vision and he was looking at that object across the field. But essentially nothing was ever physically recovered in terms of samples of what this material was. But it's not the only case where such material has been seen ufour cases. Historically it's rare, but there have been other cases around the world where similar kind of stuff appears to be dripping off, but it may be just an effect of being at low altitude or whatever. But essentially, there is no real corroboration of that other than what people have seen. But very few people have really gone on the record. But it's all apart. And this is I'm saying. We never have had Robert Ball going on the I don't even know if he's alive now we're talking forty five years on. I've tried to search for him. But if anybody knows former Sergeant Robert Ball out there who's listening to the show, please come forward. You know, if people know any of the key witnesses that have got information, please contact me. Because it's an evolving story and in this hour long show, there's only so much time I can get in, and I've tried to cover some of the main keys that's come out from my research, but there you go. I think that there's a huge narrative change needs to be made. One thing that I will say, with regard to the craft moving under the canopy of trees, when people go there now or see in documentaries, the forest that they're looking at is not the forest as it was then. Nine of the trees were felled, not over like skittles, in what was akin to a hurricane by UK standards, a major storm in nineteen eighty seven. So they were all replanted. There are some original ones left, and if you ever go there, they're much taller than the others, like twice at all. But here's the thing. The original trees, the Corsican pine, didn't have branches that would start sticking out until about fifteen to twenty feet off the ground, and they were planted in very distinct rows, geometric rows. So if you looked under the canopy of the trees, like Colt would do with his team, he would see very clearly any object under a fifteen to twenty foot canopy. Yeah, so you would clearly see something red glowing object pairing to drip metal molten metal that add a black center like an eye winking it you. And he said it was clearly moving and maneuvering through the trees under the canopy. People go there now and there are different pines and the branches start much lower, so they think, oh, how could you see through all that? It's not the same. It was very much like stick men looking under the canopy. If you saw anything moving under that canopy, a red light and orange light, a white light, you would see it a long way.
Speaker 1: Off right now, just going back to what the debunkers have said about the White House, the argument that I've used when I talked to the average person about oh there was a white House, and I'd say, well, they would see the White House every night that it was on. You know, why would all of a sudden they think it's a UFO you know, I mean, people don't look at it that way or think about that.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: Well, the reality in my investigation was that if you had like an incident room and people tried to solve something straight away, people throwing ideas, and people go, it's the lighthouse. So initially it gets some look at and then you look at the facts around it and think, no, that's ludicrous. And it was ludicrous because essentially it wasn't made up until a few weeks afterwards, and it was put forward by an astronomer called Ian Ridpath, who did a classic piece for the BBC which then became a disinformation piece. And basically what he did was he took a BBC film crew out there and then he tried to they filmed in on the distant horizon of the lighthouse that went bump every five seconds two three four, and he matched it to the Holt's audio tape and he said, there you go. That's what they were looking at. But if it had matched it for another twenty seconds, it would have been out of sequence. Because all these different incidents, it doesn't explain why Holt and Peniston, as they're walking back after their first night landing, see an object go in the opposite direction.
Speaker 3: Above their heads.
Speaker 2: The blue light that's like a football size. No mention of that. Don't mention the objects seen by John Burrows going through the windows of a military vehicle that were down again, small blue light. He's waiting at the staging area. This is another sighting that people don't talk about. It's been depicted on a couple of documentaries and he said, John said, it came through the open window, went out the other window and at the same time with the Lightsholls blinked on for a few seconds. No, we're near the lighthouse. The lighthouse story was made up by the press because I believe they got a d notice, which in England means you do not talk about this subject and I think at the very highest levels the Americans didn't want this story to come out, and they went to the editors of the highest publications and said, d notice this does not get out. And the lighthouse story was always ludicrous, and there are so many things to pull it apout.
Speaker 1: Right right, we only got a couple of minutes left. Here, I'm going to pull up your book here, the PDF book that just came out. But also I want to ask you where where in reference to the incidents did this these five foot impressions?
Speaker 3: Where are they compared to you? Right?
Speaker 2: Hego there by the original one hundred and fifty meters would be northeast of the original backgate, not the gate that people go to now, because it moved approximately two hundred meters further forward. The original The original east gate, as in nineteen eighty was by a blast wall, well quite close to a blast wall, and the location then was the main gate. And you said it was one hundred and fifty meters. So if you looked on a map from the east gate, point your forty five degree angle to your left from it, from the image of the east gate one hundred and fifty meters in it, it was in a clump of trees. Now those clump of trees do not exist now because the forest nineteen eighty seven, there would never rechanges in an area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, So well this has been really The hour went by really fast, and I thank you. It's you got a little bit of a break because of earlier than normal. So you're in the UK and it's almost eleven there, I think now instead of when you would have started at at midnight. But yeah, yeah, it's been great and we'll have you back on again. I think this is fascinating and if anyone.
Speaker 2: To talk about, if you want to go down that room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, excellent, and I thank you for your work. It sounds like you've you've uncovered quite a bit, so I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 3: I try, all right, all right, take care.
Speaker 1: All right, So if you're watching the shows here on YouTube, the next one with Robert Sallas, Bob Celes and Kevin Randall that's coming up at seven pm, And thank you all for watching and listening, and remember to keep your eyes to the sky.