Speaker 1: Taco shows the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: One O one one w j R R, Orlando's rock station. You're gonna get to hear a new shine down by the way coming up just after eight o'clock. You hear us mention that earlier. That's pretty good, dude, it is. It's good to really, I think you'll like it. So stay with us for that, all right, Taco. Uh so we're gonna split this workload moving forward. I just I'll handle the bad stuff. You're the ray of sunshine for.
Speaker 3: Everybody, because it was it was hurting you every time that I'd get on you for see all my stories.
Speaker 2: Right, well, it wasn't so much hurting me as it was just annoying me because I I, unlike Bob, I prepare for this well in advance. And uh, Peeves, have you even opened up the good News opening? Now? See it's preparing in advance. It's different strokes, is what goes on here. I'm sure some of you have probably picked up on that over the years, So are you cool with that? Moving forward? Let's begin with the school shooting in Nashville. The seventeen year old who walked into cafeteria at Antioch High School this week handgun shoots and kills a fellow classmate, wounds two others, then shoots and kills himself. Just that bad from top to bottom. Don't need me to tell you.
Speaker 3: That just makes you think why come on?
Speaker 2: There has been a memorial fund now established for that six year old boy who was killed by an alleged drunk driver in Orange County last weekend mobile home park and a pop gun Saturday. Emiliano Memorial Fund has been established to help with funeral arrangements in age and eight in transpointing the boys remains back to Guatemala, he was hit by a guy behind the wheel, a fifty three year old who's facing several charges including DUI manslaughter and duy third violation. Francisco Resilio areol rarely Ala just third, Yeah Yeah. The Kissimi dude who was arrested for beating the mother of his child with the baseball bat in the hotel room on Sunday. That would be thirty one year old Terrell Rogers decided he had had enough and was frustrated with the mother of his son, Lynette, and gave it. She last time I checked, was in incredibly bad condition in the hospital. Yeah, he went off on her with the bat. That guy, he needs to get his ass kicked. We got this dude in Pombay who's facing multiple fraud charges after allegedly stealing about one hundred and twelve thousand dollars from families. Christopher Mikalak is accused of taking that amount using it for cabinry work. Were these are frustrated homeowners whose money has disappeared. They've paid to have this.
Speaker 4: Done and the money is and the work is not done happening. I see this movie a lot and a similar situation uh in Brevard with these two associated with an outfit called Legacy Pools.
Speaker 2: And I saw this on one I forget which TV station was doing an in depth on these two, Charles and Kristen Black. It sounds like this is going back years where they're taking money and under the guys, we're going to build a pool for you. In the closest it gets as a hole in someone's backyard. And they were picked up actually out in Scottsdale, Arizona and at rest warrants this week, so hopefully get them out of circulation and prevent anybody else from having to go through that situation. And in a late entry. California woman arrested this week. This is your standardrific animal cruelty situation, animal neglect case. Twenty seven dead horses on her property, limited access to any food or water. Sixteen horses are now in the caravan, and a rescue four horses plus one bull where in such poor health they had to be euthanized. Her name is jan Johnson. She's facing charges of animal cruelty, threatening a public official, criminal threats, and possession of a short barrel shotgun. Right now, you're ready for me to shine. You had enough of the bad stuff, Yes, please shine, shine some some goodness down talk.
Speaker 3: I think I can speak for all of us that we had enough of the bad news this week. So let's get to the good news network. This runner was told that no, let me start. This runner completed pat two hundred and sixty eight mile long race eighteen months after being told what after being unable to walk due to a brain condition, couldn't even walk eighteen months ago, and just ran two hundred and seventy eight miles two hundred and seventy eight mile race.
Speaker 2: A miracle it is that deserves up a pow. It's part of me. Of those things.
Speaker 3: It was a brain condition that caused him to not be able to walk. I think there's still a touch of the brain condition. If you just ran a two hundred and sixty eight mile race, that's a long way and a lot of blisters.
Speaker 2: I have a brain condition that's preventing me from running any race. Uh huh, I know, and my fat belly. No, that's not a brain. Here's your Japanese aquarium. Remember those sunfish that was bored and lonely. Yeah, they put the cardboard cutouts. It made it on the Good News Network, Pat. So we're giving that little sunfish another pal. Look, I stole I stole one from you without even knowing it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: An entrepreneur is I'm doing this one for cement head. An entrepreneur is transforming old cement bags into solar charging backpacks to help children read at night. So in these little countries where the kids can't read to night because you know, it's dark and they don't have street lights or even a lamp next to their mudbed, now they have a backpack that all day it picked up solar so now they can read to night Good for you. Cement bags. I don't know that's what they used. Firefighters, you saw this one probably.
Speaker 2: By the way, was that mudbed? Yeah, with no nightstand. Yeah, the mud hardens.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of the building shows and it hardens and you sleeping on you know, I can just rocks similar to a prison bed. The firefighters heroically that they don't know any better, heroically save a man who was trying to save his dog from a Boston lake.
Speaker 2: This this dog fell in the lake.
Speaker 3: This guy tried saving it and went under ice or went you know, fell in the leg and then powell it was not a hot dog, but they Yeah, I don't want to make sure I have to click on it, and that that would take too much time.
Speaker 2: Hot dog joke, some Belfast news and maybe just come with some good stories just in case.
Speaker 3: No, congrats a guitar center. You're gonna get your ass of pale because they're replacing instruments lost in LA wildfires with a new initiative. Good job Guitar Center.
Speaker 2: We love you, pal.
Speaker 3: And then we got this one a little kid. We would we'll end with him. This dad gave a kidney to a little girl after his daughter died following her own transplant.
Speaker 2: So follow me here.
Speaker 3: Daughter had kidney transplant, didn't go too well, probably because she died. So then they took that kidney and gave it to a little girl. And now dad's doing all right. Little girl's doing all right.
Speaker 2: Transplanted the same kidney twice. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dad gives kidney a little girl after daughter dies following her own transplant. So the dad was given his kidney to the daughter and then didn't work. So they probably just said, hey, we're gonna take your other one. We're gonna renag that thing. And you know, I gave pals though, and then we're going back to the kid. Fourteen year old. How's this for a hero? I wish we had some hero music tuned up. A teen rescuer bravely rode a scared horse fourteen miles out of the burning canyon.
Speaker 2: You know all the.
Speaker 3: Wildfires out west. This little guy so well, fourteen year old, he saw this horse that was like kind of freaking out, didn't and you know, wildfire and all my main catch on fire. This kid jumped on the back and got cooking.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 3: There you go, so all right, he is a hero. There is another little kid who's kind of heroic. The car's windshield got smashed, right, kid that happened to discover the rock.
Speaker 2: It was a meteor. Call safe flight for that one. No power that got hit by a meteor.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, these things are gonna have bigger and bigger and closer and closer. Put on your meteor hats at all times.
Speaker 2: People. Pow linchen Taco's commercial free work day rock block coming up, including that dude shine.
Speaker 3: We got one more late breaking news. One hundred and fifty stone turtles that were stone turtles. Oh sorry, they were stunned from the cold. But they were saved either way, stone or stunned, stunned from the cold. I thought it was pow, Thank you say.
Speaker 1: Rock Ediction one song at a Time, one on one one w jr R, Orlando's rock station.