Speaker 1: Kf I AM six forty. You're listening to Dean Sharp, the House Whisper on demand on the iHeart Radio app. Talking Cabinets today with my very special in studio guest John Cordero from the Kitchen Store. John is always looking for new things. We're just talking about trends. Let's talk about that a little bit. You were just up at the Builders show in Vegas, looking specifically from the cabinet maker's viewpoint of everything. What'd you see up there that impressed you new or trends that you're seeing. You know, in the world of cabinets, lighting, light is a big thing. Lighting is coming in strong. We see it a lot in closets, but in kitchens we're gonna start seeing a lot more lighting. So lighting beyond just the under cabinet lights on the uppers, or let's say, you know, let's say you've got a higher ceiling and we throw some LED lighting up on top of the uppers. Our clients love love, love led light down in the kick because it becomes actually I found it for most of our clients becomes their favorite movie night light. They leave all the other lights in the kitchen off and they just dim those kick lights. There's just enough glow in the kitchen to come in and make the next microwave popcorn and head back in without disturbing everybody who's watching the movie. But you're talking about stuff that's internal. Now, open a pantry, boom lights, Open a pantry, Open your drawer and it lights up your drawer. Open your doors. You see the light inside. So no more having glass doors and need lighting. Now you open your doors and bam, there it is. Now we've we've traditionally talked about if you're going to build a traditional drawer box or you know, out of a wood or wood kind of structure you're building in a cabinet shop, then you know you got your typical, uh you know, low end kind of stapled and glued butt end joint drawer boxes not our favorites at all. If you're going to do one, you're looking for dovetailed drawers, hardwood box sides and dovetail drawers because you're not relying on any physical connection there. You've got those teeth that are interlocking and that drawer just never comes apart but going and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. That's literally when it comes to a wood drawer box. There you go, that's that's the that's the summit of that. But you're seeing drawerboxes made out of all sorts of materials.
Speaker 2: Now we're seeing them out of metal, metal, aluminum. They're just look amazing.
Speaker 1: A lot of these coming out of Europe these days. Europe inspired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we kept talking about it earlier in the show European style cabinets. So Europe is inspiring a lot of the new styles that are coming out. You got that nice flat modern look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now that's another thing we were talking about for a while, the flat, very sleek modern look. You know, some people were picking it up and like, I guess if you're an ultra modern contemporary kind of a vibe, that's fine. And a lot of people were letting go though, because those materials they think of shiny melamines and for micas and what you know, that kind of stuff, and it feels cold, feels a little you know, antiseptic, a little clinical. Uh, And I get that, I totally get that, but not these days. It doesn't have to be that way these days. Now now you can have the clean lines, but these organic woods and these deep rich colors and so that sense of like woodiness to a kitchen can totally happen in a completely contemporary, clean line looking kitchen these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get the beauty of the wood, the way the mood the wood moves and everything. So it's it's amazing with the things are coming out of Europe with these panels.
Speaker 1: And we were talking last segment about you know, like the advantage of soft clothes, hardware and stuff. But you you what you saw somebody advertising was it was a forty eight inch base draw forty eight inch wide cabinet with a four foot wide drawer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they jumped inside the drawer. You're talking to a grown man, probably maybe about one hundred and eighty pounds jumped in the drawer, got in there, and the drawer still functioned perfectly. The stuff that these manufacturers are bringing out when it comes to hardware is just getting better. And that's one thing I like doing. I like going out going to conferences and learning. Then I want to bring it back into the kitchen store, things that people don't really get to see out there. I like bringing new stuff in. That's what I love about you guys too. That's why I keep sending people down. I'm like, you know, you go here, you could see some things. You go there, you could see some things. But I know that you've got the whole spectrum there, and you're always trying to bring in the newest stuff so that everybody has all of the options available to them. One thing I'm doing at the kitchen store says something new guy there. I'm trying to upgrade the showroom, trying to bring in the new trends that are coming in, new stuff that's out there that people really don't get to see, stuff we get to see on social media, trying to bring it into the kitchen store. That's why we like to encourage people open every drawer, try something different. You'll be surprised what you find in our store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's shocking how it can be changed. Let's talk about the trend of trend. It's not a fad by any means, but this new hardware, all of this kind of stuff, a lot of people I would say still still clearly well over. I don't have a scientific basis for saying this. I'm going to say well over eighty percent of people have older style kitchen cabinets in which they're base cabinets. It's a drawer and door drawer and door down below, right, and maybe if they've upgraded along the way, when they open the door down below, there may be a rollout shelf right. But by and large in the industry we've kind of abandoned drawers, I mean doors down below. In base camp it's all drawers now right. I mean it's not an absolute rule, but you guys, I know for a factor, designing more base cabinet drawer full of drawers. And by drawers though, I mean big, heavy bearing pot nine inch deep pot drawers that I can put all my pots and pans in. And the advantages Why open a door and then reach down and even pull out a glide when you can just slide the drawer open, then there it is all exposed.
Speaker 2: Biggest advantage. I tell people, you remember what you have, so you have your old doors, you open your doors, you have your just shelf. You forget what you have in the back with drawers, it's right there, it's easy to grab.
Speaker 1: It all comes out. And so when we say full exposure, we're talking about the entire drawer coming out of the cabinet box. So you can just look down on the top of it and see everything in the drawer, even the stuff all the way.
Speaker 2: At the back. No word luxury.
Speaker 1: No, that's standard, that's standard, standard stuff. All right, we got to talk about more about that, and we will do it right after it.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Home with Dean Sharp on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I had my megaphone button pressed. Would you like to hear that again?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: I like to use that little feature when I say words like sign because it sounds like I have more authority. But I accidentally pressed it, and all of a sudden, now I'm in an echo chamber. All right, Hey, Hi, can'fi Dean Sharp the house whisper, Welcome back. We're talking cabinets with my very special in studio guest, John Cordero. Yes, I took less calls today than normal because John and I have just so many things to talk about and I want to get as much about cabinets out as I possibly can. So I apologize for not taking more callers. And I also do not apologize because we're just trying to cover and we've got so many cool things to talk about. So we've been talking about new trends and new features. We would be completely neglectful of the majority of kitchen cabinet shoppers or homeowners who are looking to redo their cabinets, if we did not address you and I the ever plaguing question of the blind corner. Okay, right right, I mean tell me we don't need to talk about that, right, the blind corner? What is the blind corner? Where you all know what the blind corner is? If you've got a kitchen that has a corner like it turns ninety degrees anywhere in your kitchen. Some of you have a couple of them because you've got a horseshoe shaped kitchen cabinet. But configuration. But when a base cabinet twenty four inch based cabinet runs into a corner and then turns a corner and then more twenty four inch based cabinets take off, you got a twenty four by twenty four inch hole back in the corner there one of those cabinets. Well, it doesn't it's not a rule. I mean, you could just leave it blank and just ignore it. Some people, out of frustration of their previous kitchens, have chosen to do just that, and you're like, nope, not going to be there's not going to be anything back there. The two cabinets are going to touch on their front edge, and my life is going to go on without frustration. Because I had that for a while, and I completely forgot that I had a waffle maker. It lived back in there for eighteen years. I never saw it, and eventually I realized, Oh, when I was cleaning out my kitchen, Oh, the waffle maker's back here. So it's a hard to access area. It's not easy to reach. In the eighties came along, you know, the lazy Susan corner with the double door with the extra set of hinges that gets all floppy and weird and that people end up cursing. And I know they're still very popular, those round turnstyle, you know, with the little wedge cut out of them, the pie shape.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: But the point is, the blind corner has always been a problem that gets has in the past been solved in various ways. We live in the golden age of the blind corner. We have here's here's you can announce to the world today officially that mankind has solved the blind corner problem. And the reason I say that is because there's so many hardware alternatives to deal with the blind corner. Give us at least a couple. It's getting better too.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that there's certain things that we don't even know about that are out there for the blind corner. But your biggest ones are your LeMans. The Lamon's a any shape that comes out, kind of swings out real nice.
Speaker 1: It's just a single That's what I've got in mind. I've got I've got a Laman's corner because the Lamans doesn't take it full advantage of every square inch of space back there, but it takes advantage of a lot of it. And it's on this swing arm and you just open up one side, one door on one side, grab the front of this. Uh is it technically a shelf? What do we call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, it's kind of a shelf. You grab it and the whole thing comes out, the whole blind corner disgorges itself outside, and so yeah, we load it up because there's nothing I can't get to right now. It's got some curves on it because of the way it moves out, and that's why it doesn't take full event. But there's also like the revsh shelf, a magic shelf, those hay ful of makes them too, where literally one thing slides out, slides over, the next thing slides over, and it's it's taking advantage of every square inch of the back. It's getting better. So what have you seen? What have you heard? Tell me?
Speaker 2: So while I was in Europe, we got to see this one corner where it's actually on the countertop. So it's a mechanical device that goes up and down. So imagine you have your blender in the corner. It just goes down. You never get to see it, but it goes in the corner, beautiful thing. Then you just press a button, comes right up.
Speaker 1: So I never thought that that it's a great place to put like an elevator platform, exactly what it just appears. Yep, up it comes. There are so many options now some see some people are thinking right now, like, ah, that's ridiculous. I would never want to do that with my That's fine, that's fine, but some people would. The point is there are so many options these days, so many options. Like Tina and I chose not to do the full revishelf thing because we got lots of storage and we don't have that much stuff, and so we didn't need to, you know, we didn't need to take advantage of every but we didn't want to leave the corner blind. So the Lamans was a perfect a perfect option.
Speaker 2: That's a great choice. The lemons. You can't go wrong with the Lamans. It's either you forget what you have back there or you bring it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just all comes out. So blind corner one of the most difficult things traditionally to deal with, Like, how are we going to deal with that?
Speaker 2: Solved? Solved?
Speaker 1: Are there any other problematic areas in the kitchen these days? Well, let's stick with the corner. Well, the lazy suits and the pie Yeah, I started to buy anymore. Have you seen the new drawers that are in the corner, No drawer boxes that are in the corner. Still got the thirty six by thirty six cabinet in the corner. Instead of putting that pie cut, you put drawers. You go to three drawers, you go to four drawers. You use a little space. But oh oh okay, yeah, so yeah, yeah, no, absolutely that I've seen. Yes, the angle drawers, drawers that are coming out of the forty five out of the corner, full extension drawers.
Speaker 2: Full extension there twenty four inches indeed, yeah, which is even better, which is a lot of space and a very clean look in the corner, super clean look in the corner. And here's a better one. The doors, you know, the ones you say you hate, the bifold doors, They're coming out with better doors that open up kind of like just open up, spread open, real nice, even better to get in on the inside, as opposed to that bifold door where you slam on your neighboring doors.
Speaker 1: That's that's my issue with the bifol doors is the fact that you've got an extra set of hinges and as you're closing it, it swings out and and you know, marks up the other door next to it.
Speaker 2: Better hardware, Suasuni is coming down with some beautiful hardware when it comes to the corners. I'll have it soon at the kitchen store. I want to bring that in.
Speaker 1: And then specialty inserts like Tina had mentioned, the the mixer stand. Okay, tell everybody about what they can do with a mixer. Like people are like, I need room on the counter for my mixer. Well, not necessarily. You don't have to necessarily have to make room for it on the counter.
Speaker 2: No, the mixers are big and people don't want them on their counter You like having open counters now, so the mixers.
Speaker 1: But mixers are also heavy and so and so, especially older folks don't necessarily want to be lugging a mixer out of a base cabinet.
Speaker 2: No, we have a platform that kind of comes out evens out with your countertop. You don't even have to take it off of the platform. You have it, just the plug, plug it into your wall. Your mixer's there.
Speaker 1: The mixer forever lives on this platform, forever lives in there, which kind of hydraulically slides down into the base cabinet. And when you need it, you open up the drawer and out it comes, and it comes up and it locks and you just work with it there.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing where you work with Right, I have a mixer, Where do I put it? Want to build a cabinets for it? And let's make sure where there's a plug in the back. Make life easy.
Speaker 1: What about places to store baking sheets, spices?
Speaker 2: We have that too, Spice rollouts, nice little compartments definitely always next to the stove, little compartment slides out. You got your spices, put your spices in there, even for drawers. You could kind of do a little spice drawer box where you line up your spices all nice and beautiful and then quick access to them. That's what I am.
Speaker 1: We have our cook top on the end of the island and the first drawer under it, full extension, thirty six inch wide drawer, nothing but spices.
Speaker 2: How easy is it to go through your spices?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's the easiest thing in the world, because Tina decided to customize our spice system when we redesign the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's the other thing with spy that's a pain in the butt is that you go to the store and you know that spice bottle is that size and this one. I mean some of them are nice, some of them are like all uniform, but you have to buy within that brand then, right, so she can buy any spice she wants from anywhere, because you know, it was like I want to say, it was like fifty bucks on Amazon to buy one hundred spice bottles and labels. And now they're all labeled with our spices and it doesn't matter what our refill bottles look like. They live in the pantry somewhere and when the cinnamon gets low, she you know, just refills it. But you know, when I open it up, it's all alphabetized three rows of spice. I think we have one hundred spices in there, and they're all just facing me right where I am wanting to tap one in to the recipe or into the pot or the pan or whatever. It is just the greatest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, how does that make you feel nice and organized? Oh?
Speaker 1: It just it makes you feel great. It makes you feel great, makes you feel like you want to be in the kitchen. You know, you want to cook more. You want to It is it is, And I know what you're getting at. That's the idea, right, the idea of being able to customize anything. Like you and I were talking about, we should talk about a little more after the break. The idea of customizing anything is the ultimate luxury. It's the ultimate luxury. And I don't mean it's luxury in the sense that you're paying luxury prices for luxury materials. It's the customization is the luxury because it just fits your life hand in glove.
Speaker 2: It's just there.
Speaker 1: It is, And you know, and so when I cook and I just reach down and I'm like, all right, and I need some oregano and I need some and there it is and I do it and it goes away and it's just clean and clear and and my my mind stays clear.
Speaker 2: And I love.
Speaker 1: Cooking in my kitchen, ease of life, love it, love cooking. It's just just it's just the greatest thing ever. That's that's that's what it affords. It organizes, uh, and the and the other fats. You know what We're going along, So we're going to talk about this on the other side. I want to talk about just the idea that a if you were to replace and I've done this mathematically with clients to show them sometimes, if you were to replace pretty much an existing kitchen one for one, you know, with new contemporary all access cabinets, how much additional storage can we get in that exact same kitchen just by renewing the cabinets. Don't say it now, let's talk about it on the other side of the break. We will be back with my special guest, John Cordero from the Kitchen Store.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Home with Dean Sharp on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: You are home with Dean Sharp the house whisper.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: It is a beautiful spring day here in sunny southern California. I hope the weather is treating you well wherever you find yourself. I know that it's not beautifully sunny everywhere across the US, but I hope you're warm or cool, comfortable. I hope you're just comfortable, whatever that means. And I hope that you've got big plans for the day, because hey, it's a day. It's a day, you know, as a good friend of mine likes to say, any day you wake up and find yourself above ground, that's a good day. And so here we are, and we want to make the most of it. We are making the most of our time on the show today talking cabinets, which is a massive subject and I think we're trying to cover as much as we can in as meaningful a way as we can with my special in studio guest John Cordero from The Kitchen Store. John is a cabinet expert par excellence and the Kitchen Store is, as you should know by now, the best, my favorite kitchen design showroom in Southern California. So John is here and we're just picking his brain, taking full advantage of his expertise. Right before the break, I mentioned the fact that, you know, we were talking about cabinet efficiency and all these improvements, and I'm not going to hold you to a percentage or anything like that, right, just but I tell our clients all the time, Hey, you just if you were to just change out your cabinet boxes one for one from these old cabinets that you have that are forty fifty sixty years old to their modern day equivalent. I'm not talking about expanding the kitchen or changing the configuration of the kitchen, just changing them out to current style, contemporary cabinets. And they don't have to be contemporary looking. I just mean new cabinets that we're going to increase your storage capacity and your organization capacity. Is that true or not true?
Speaker 2: True? It is true.
Speaker 1: I find it that the access, the storage, the usable storage space. You know, again, like pantry cabinets. I mean, you guys have got pantry cabinets now where it looks like it's a I guess technically it's a door, but it doesn't have a hinge because when I grab the handle and pull on it instead of it swinging open to reveal pantry shelves. The I pull on it and the entire thing comes out. It all glides out. So, in other words, a large pantry. Everybody's dream about a pantry is, or our maybe dream slash frustration is you've got that large area. And I'm not talking about a walking pantry, a pantry cabinet, a pantry cabinet. You got this large area. You can hold a lot of stuff, but if you pack it full of a lot of stuff. Again, it's kind of like the blind corner. You can't get to the you never see what's in the back because it's twenty four inches deep. But now there is literally pantry hardware where the entire pantry contents slide out into full view, and so you can pack it full. And that's what I mean by a modern cabinet versus replacing the old pantry. Technically, is it the same size, sure, But in the old pantry you couldn't put that much stuff in there, otherwise you're gonna lose it. And the new one you can pack it full if you want, because it all comes out and fully exposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you have the pantry pull out, which you just mentioned everything comes out with the door and you got all your accessories. We also have where you do rollouts. You open your double doors. It's your utility cabinet and you got your rollouts. You don't have to worry about what falls behind your cans or your goods come fall behind the shelf. The rollout comes out full extension. You get to see everything.
Speaker 1: You have upper cabinets now where the door actually lifts up like kind of like on hydraulics, it sort of lifts up above and exposes everything. And you've got cabinets where the contents of the cabinets come down closer to you and lower down closer to the countertop. So there's just all these functions these days in terms of accessibility function. And it looks good. It doesn't like and it looks good, looks good. All right, you know what here we are. We've got one more segment to do, and so you and I are going to have to discuss during the break what it is that we're gonna pump out for this last segment in order to kind of round out the show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Home with Dean Sharp on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the program. I am glad that you are with us. If you just joined us, we're at the end, but don't forget. This is also the House Whisper podcast. This broadcast, this live broadcast is also the House Whisper podcast, which you can find everywhere your favorite podcasts are found. And this entire episode this morning with my special in studio guest John cord Arrow from the Kitchen Store, Southern California's finest cabinet design showroom. This entire episode in about an hour, will be in full podcast Glory on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcast, wherever Spotify, Apple Podcasts, wherever you just enter Dean Sharp or the House Whisper or Home with Dean, doesn't matter, any of those things, you'll find it. Boom, there it'll be, and not just today, but year's worth of these broadcasts. It is all listed by topic and so it literally is an audio home improvement reference library that you can listen to on demand as many times as you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, on planet Earth and maybe even the Moon. I don't know, I don't know, I have it soon soon the Moon coming to the Moon soon, the house whisper coming to the moon soon.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we've got just a few minutes, John to kind of round out this discussion. We've only scratched the This is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to everything. But I'm very satisfied with where we've gone because I think we've as opposed to getting bogged down and all sorts of technicalities along the way, I think we've encouraged our listeners to really understand you that as intimidating as this subject is, because it is deep and wide, you don't have to be intimidated as you approach it if you're doing it with the right people. If you're doing it with the folks like you at the kitchen store, they will be encouraged to play, to imagine, to dream, to explore. It's all free, right windows shopping is free, and in that process you start to realize aha, wait oh ah, And before you know it, you know, kind of the cornerstones of that new dream kitchen start forming up in somebody's mind. And then with a with the aid of a creative professional design staff and everything available, it's on the market.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: Next thing you know, it's happening. It's a reality, yep. So let's talk about wood. You wanted to talk about wood and meaning you know the material the wood materials that are available for cabinets these days. And we were laughing during the break because oak and maple send shivers down some people's spines because they think oak. Okay, here are the two kinds of wood you can have. You can have oak and it's going to be kind of honey colored, and I'm really sick of that. So that's oak is honey colored and maple is yellow, and that's what you can get in a cabinet, right right, Okay, But there's more, there is more, So what tell us, Well, there's alder cherry. Those are just two woods that are just look amazing. It's all what you're looking for. So if you want nice, warm kitchen, cherry gives you that beautiful wood. Green alder has amazing green. Does cherry have to be red? No, you add a stain to it because people think about cherry wood and they're like, but I don't want a red kitchen.
Speaker 2: Cherry has that that tradition of being red, right, But the naturalness of the cherry is just amazing. Even the clear cherry looks beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so don't think so much in terms of the color tone of the wood, but think about the grain, the beautiful, elegant grain that cherrywood is. It's a gorgeous wood grain.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, here's when I forgot walnut. Walnut is my amazing Well you saw my kitchen. I have walnut countertops around my sink. I love walnut. Walnut is one of my all time favorite woods. There's something about it that just loves me and I love it. I just think it's one of the sexiest woods ever. The color, the grain is just amazing. You want to see beautiful grain, go look at a walnut. Yeah, which, I have a kitchen at the kitchen store.
Speaker 2: We have one.
Speaker 1: Now, what about some woods that take paint wells others that really are better off stained, I mean, and and some and some paint gray cabinets. If you have like a traditional middle panel shouldn't be wood at all MDF medium density fiberboard. And people are like, what, I don't want cheap md F. Well, first of all, it's not cheap, it's not low quality. But those typical scalloped raised panels that go in the inset of a kind of a traditional cabinet door if it's if it's going to be a paint grade cabinet, there's no reason to make that natural wood because number one, if it's paint grade, we're not seeing the grain. And number two, the achilles heel of sometimes of that panel because it gets really thin on the edge where it tucks into the doorframe. The achilles heel is over time, those things can split along its grain line. So we don't want an inset cabinet panel that ever wants to split. And that's why MDF, which take paint, takes paint like like a champ is a beautiful is the right thing to put in the middle of that kind of.
Speaker 2: Door, especially if you're around a place where there's a lot of moisture. MDF is going to be your friend.
Speaker 1: No expansion, no minimal expansion and contraction versus the wood grain, true versus the wood grain. So what about paints versus stains? For certain kinds of wood, some take it better than others. Maple is always going to be your best thing when it comes to paint. It just has a tighter grain and grabs the paint very well. So when you hear maple paint grade just means it's wood that's basically good for paint. Most of our doors are all actually a lot of our doors are all maple pink grade. We do have some that are MDF. Some manufacturers do the MDF, which is also really good for your cabinets. But basically, when you do a stain, some woods where grab really nice rich tones depending on the grain maple, you could do a stain on maple you get some nice little colors, but maple does what maple does since it's such a tight grain. Walnut you can get kind of creative on wana too. Cherry and alder will give you nice different variation on different color stains. So this is what I love about. And if you've never been to the Kitchen Store, I'm going to describe the wall.
Speaker 2: The wall.
Speaker 1: This is what I love about the Kitchen Store. So you walk into the Kitchen Store showroom, the main showroom, and if you were walking, walk in about ten feet and then turn around and look at the wall that you just walked in through.
Speaker 2: Up above.
Speaker 1: You guys have every imaginable door style okay, in other words, door shape detail, you know, middle panels, shaker style, flat contempt, all of it, all of it, all of it up there. Okay, So there's every kind of door style up there, and then there's every kind of wood grain up there to see and every kind of color and so and the message is expand your mind, look at all of this and understand that you could get any kind of that, any type of that wood, in any kind of door style that you want, or painted any color like this. And it just it's the first part I think of that, that widening of your mind education to realize I really have options.
Speaker 2: We call it our diamond wall, your diamond wall. So you start from a clear and then you could go just down, looking down, what kind of stains, what the wood does?
Speaker 1: You start darkening in intensity pretty much, Yeah, as it goes along. Yeah, it's it's just it's just a great education. Well, here we are, John, Thank you so much for being in a studio with me. It is always a pleasure to hang out with you and just talk shop and uh. And I think that it's something that's really valuable to our listeners as well, and so I thank you again. Tell everybody where the Kitchen store is and how to get to you, and when they can get to you.
Speaker 2: Kitchen store. We're out in Coover City where we're the on Sloughson and Jefferson on the exit off of the four or five. So if you guys want to come see us, we're here. We're open Monday through Saturday from nine to five, and I'm always around. If you guys want to come, just talk to me and learn some stuff. I might not be one of the designers there, but we do have many designers that can help you out. But I'd love to talk. I love to share my knowledge. So if you guys want to come down, ask for me. I'll be more than happy to answer some questions.
Speaker 1: All right, So we haven't figured out what the special house whisper deal is yet, but I will tell you right now. You go into the kitchen store, ask for John and say I'm here because Dean Sharp sent me. Yeah, because Dean Sharp sent me in, And you know what, You're going to treat him right definitely, right on, right on. Thanks so much fun, Thank you. All Right, y'all, here we are. I'm limiting my closing thoughts today because I just wanted to squeeze every single thing in. I'm just going to remind you follow us on social media, all the usual suspects at Home with Dean. If your home is in need of a personal house Whisper attention, you can book an in home design consult with us at Housewhisper dot Design. Thanks again for spending this time with me. It is truly and I mean this would all sincereah. It is a privilege to be able to be of some assistance to you at this very special place that you call home. And I will just leave you with this one bought today. There is nothing more important in your life than the people in your life. This life of ours, it is made up if it's good by good people, and it's by bad people. And so take your time, fift filter, make wise choices about the quality of the people in your life, like the quality of the people that I have in studio with me. Those are the people that every day are going to help you get out into this beautiful day and build yourself a beautiful life. All right, y'all, have a great week. I'll see you right back here next weekend. This has been Home with Dean Sharp the House Whisper. Tune into the live broadcast on KFI AM six forty every Saturday morning from six to eight Pacific time, and every Sunday morning from nine to noon Pacific time, or anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app