Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's adversed.
Speaker 2: You talk about extreme What is happening? And what is a hold out your glass?
Speaker 1: Because we're about to.
Speaker 3: Feel the join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Porch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, what is happening? And what is a hold out that glass? Because you know what time it is, guys, we about to feel it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown. Here we'd like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, I got a great guest for you guys today. I know I say that every week, but I mean it every week.
Speaker 2: I know I'm partial.
Speaker 3: Okay, just look over me.
Speaker 4: But this is a brother that got lined up to a good mutual friend of the show, somebody that we love, the River Winds. So this is a man that's been studying some things and got involved with the River Winds and they hooked me up with this guy, and I got a great conversation lined.
Speaker 2: Up for you.
Speaker 4: But I like to welcome to the show for the first time, hopefully the first of many, doctor Dan Biddle. Dan, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 4: Well, just for those that's not familiar with you, and this is your first time on the show, just kind of give an introduction who you are, what you do, and just give everybody a feel great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So my name's Dan Biddle are I'm president of a ministry called Genesis Apologetics. We provide faith based training primarily to Christians along the creation evolution discussion. Teenagers nowadays to graduate through high school are drowning in evolution theory. And for most students, and that's not an exaggeration, it's most about more than half of the students, it's wiping out their faith at least in biblical credibility. So we produce all kinds of videos and books and movies that substantiate the Genesis account because it's true God really did what he said in Genesis chapters one through eleven. It's real literal history that we can rely on today. So by way a personal background, I didn't used to believe all of this Genesis stuff was real history. I've been at Christian since age eleven. I strayed away for a few years, came back at age seventeen, and love studying the Bible and apologetics ever since age seventeen. But when it came to origins, I didn't know if Genesis was myth, allegory or real history. Until about fifteen years ago. I took a journey and I specifically studied paleontology, geology, looked at the dinosaur record in Noah's flood, and I pressure tested that topic of Noah's flood four months, and I spent thousands of dollars worth of research, and I flew to locations and became unwaveringly convinced that Noah's flood really happened, and it happened just recently and accounted for the demise of the dinosaurs, and that's led me to help start this ministry and get behind a lot of different movies that we put out. So I'm a research guy by training. I spent about twenty years as a testifying expert in both state and federal court cases. I was involved in over one hundred court cases dealing with statistics and research methods. So I love data, love research, and the Genesis account holds up every which way you want to pressure it and look at it and test it, it holds up as a very very valid account. And that's been a life changing awakening for me to realize that. So now our passion is to share that with others.
Speaker 4: Amen. Well, how we encountered was, like I said, the River Winds. They're good friends of mine and their neighbors, and any time they're doing anything cool down there on their property, they'll call me up. And they called me up a couple months back and was like, Hey, justin we're filming a documentary down here on the property and if you'd like to come, we got permission. If you'd like to come and do some filming and play with your drones and stuff, you're more than welcome to come on down. And so I came down and they were filming this documentary on these artifacts and these tablets called the wallam Olum, and I'd never heard of it. And they explained to me that it was this Native American tribe called the le Nape, and that there was these birch wood tablets that they had found, and that basically these tablets mirrored the Genesis account of creation, and that they had found these tablets, and that this company that was producing this movie wanted to uh do this movie with them on these tablets. And so that's how I got introduced to this subject. And they showed me your book and basically introduced us and give us give me your contact information. So that's why we're here today to talk about this wallam Olum. How did you come across uh this uh this find?
Speaker 2: You know, we had just finished our flood movie called The Arc in the Darkness. It was at about a thousand theaters last year since been seen by millions of people. Really, then, this is not a boast. It's it's probably the leading movie ever done about the historicity and the credibility of Noah's Flood. We had spent years doing the research worked with Sevenfold Films to produce it, and now it's out. It's free on YouTube. You can just go to Noah's Flood dot com to watch it for free. But we had just finished that and we thought, well, okay, well what's next. Well, the Tower Babbel is next. So let's research all the stories that we can find from all these different people groups around the world and find out how that account of the Babel dispersion is echoed throughout history. And you know what it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Every culture, every major culture knows where they came from. Secular historians won't admit it typically, but if you just take one piece, if you look at the echo of Noah's flood. Nick Legarty, a researcher, spent about ten years researching hundreds of Native American tribes in North and South America, and he documented three hundred independent, verifiable stories about Noah's Flood. Where they took the myth and the legend of that account and it echoed through multiple generations leading up to today. Over two hundred tribes have a story about Noah's Flood, over three hundred documented different accounts, and the uncanny thing is a number of the accounts have an undeniably similar overlap with scripture themes, like sending out a bird to find dry land or coming back with a twig, or he's seeing in the canoe. He's in there with his family, he lands on a high mountain, he sends a bird out to go look for dry land. It's just and you can't make this up. And we're talking about groups that were completely isolated from the European scriptures that we had been copying for centuries, and that you get these cultures back together and the stories that they have happened to overlap the Bible. So and then one of those stories that stood out was the wollem Oulam. It's otherwise known as the red score red record. Now, the word red has no connotation with respect to sometimes Native Americans, oftentimes in a disparaging way, being called red or red people. It doesn't mean the red score, the red history, the red record. It refers to the color of the pigment of the ink that was used on the tablet. So that's what it's called the red record or the red score. Other wise known as a Wallamollam. We hit that found some limited initial research that had been done on it back in the fifties, and then like Noah's Flood, the more we pressure tested and looked into the Wallamollam, we came away overwhelmingly convinced that it's a true historical artifact carried by the Native Americans for centuries, covering the history of ninety five of their chiefs or their sachems over a three thousand year period. And I'll get into some of the evidence that substantiates that as we go through the presentation.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's amazing because, like I said earlier, you know, when you just find all these supporting evidences throughout the world, like you'd mentioned, these these cultures that were just isolated, there's you know, too many coincidences to be coincidences. And when that went down there, when I went down there with the river winds, uh Ins had sent forward this crate with the what's the word, I'm looking for the artifacts, not not the actual ones, but the remakes. What's the word, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: For the wooden tablets of the Wallomon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that they were remakes of them, but man, they looked so cool when genuine, just like the actual pictures of it, and I actually got to see those and take some pictures and stuff of them. That that was really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, that that's great. You know what's interesting about the Walla Molum and the flood accounts in general, is that when when you testify and provide evidence in a core case, sometimes the judge will use a litmus test for evidence and they'll call it what is the preponderance of evidence show? And I can tell you if there was only ten little scrimpy stories about Noah's flood echoed by the Native Americans, or maybe fifteen, or maybe even twenty, and they didn't have thematic overlaps with Noah's flood, I would probably dismiss the whole thing, as would most reasonable people. But the preponderance of evidence, the overwhelming amount of evidence, is that there's three hundred independent historical accounts of Noah's flood carried by Native Americans. I don't know, quite frankly, how secular researchers put a blindfold on and stick their head in the sand when it comes to things like this, because why is it that it is three high hundred accounts of Noah's flood? Why isn't in only five. If the Bible is just all myth and fairy tales, like the secular narrative would hold, how do you get three hundred accounts from two hundred different tribal records in history, two hundred independent, verifiable groups. Because sometimes you look at Native American tribes, they have a lot of overlap with how they identify. But like, for example, the Sue has got all kinds of different branches of it. But you know, we've got three hundred of these and they all echo the themes of Noah's flood, And sometimes the overlap with the Biblical account in both the sequence and the themes is undeniably overlapping. So, yeah, we're standing on good history his story when we look at things like Noah's flood, and so you come to something like the wallam molement, it shouldn't shouldn't be a big surprise that there's a very clear overlap with this Native American artifact going back to the eighteen hundreds and the modern Bibles that we have.
Speaker 4: To yes, replica that is the word that was escaping me earlier. Yes, but yeah, and even even the giant narrative, you know, how many stories do you have with the Native Americans about giants, even in North America, you know, awarding to that giant tribes, and even in South America talks about their god just getting mad at the giants and destroying the world with a flood, and then afterwards they built this tall tower to try to evade judgment if he destroys the world with a flood again. So yeah, it's everywhere, brother.
Speaker 2: It is. It's incredible. I just found an account the other day where the Mayas and the Mayans and the Aztec line somewhere back in their history, it had been recorded that they even said that the flood had covered the highest hills by fifteen cubits of water, and they said that before they had ever seen a Bible, which fifteen cubans of water. So that's just one example. There's a whole host of them just like that. But yeah, I will definitely cover some of the giants today as well, because that is also recorded in the wall. Imo.
Speaker 4: Nice. Yeah, I'm excited to see what you got because the river Winds didn't really get into detail with me. They just kind of just give me the thirty thousand foot view and I kind of got to look at some of the tablets. So this is my maiden voyage.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, well let's you want to go ahead and jump into the presentation. Then yeah, let's go. Great. Sounds good. So just a little bit about our ministry. I mentioned a little bit already, but our goal is to provide free creation training through video and book to students around the world. We have a YouTube channel with over thirty million views now about a quarter million subscribers, and I think we get about five thousand views a day. On some days it's more than that, but I think that's what we average. Lately, we put out a lot of movies like Genesis Impact, which is a great movie to see before you go into a secular history museum. We've got a movie on Foundations that talks about the significance of believing in a historical version of Genesis and how it can impact your life and how you live it. Here's our slide about Noah's Flood. You can watch it free these days. It's also available on streaming platforms several different streaming platforms like Amazon Prime and Hulu and all those different streaming channels. But you can also watch it free. Just go to Noah's Flood dot com. And it's called The Arc and the Darkness. It's about just under two hours long, but it's just packed with the evidence about Noah's flood. Our next one is called Out of Babel. You can see that just by going to Outofbabbel dot com. We've just finished filming in Arizona and it will be out later in twenty twenty six, so give us about nine months to a year. In this mo will also be hitting the theaters, and I'm going to actually be covering a lot of the evidence and themes that are in that movie. I'm going to be covering today because this movie really does put the Wallamullam front and center, where it shows the pilgrims and the Native American people coming together and comparing and contrasting their histories. It's a really fun movie. And here are some of the three of the most recent books that we've recently come out with that overlap and show the Native American histories and how it confirms the Bible. The first one there is called the Wallamollum, which is of course what we're talking today talking about today. I've got a book on the Nephelum and the Giants in North America and then one that we just finished on thunderbirds. You would be amazed at the number of tribes as over twenty tribes have histories and legends about thunderbirds, and many people, well everyone would admit that thunderbirds have a significant spiritual significance to Native Americans. But if you go back and look at their histories and what the Europeans wrote about their histories from the sixteenth century to the nineteenth century, most Native American tribes also regarded these thunderbirds as real flying creatures that were extinct, that went extinct within their recent histories, maybe the fifteen hundreds or sixteen hundreds, But we have all kinds of accounts from Native American historians and the Europeans who wrote and recorded the Native American histories about the Native Americans saying, no, these thunderbirds were real creatures. They flew down and scooped up our kids, predominantly women because the men sometimes are too heavy for these bigger birds. But it's basically post flood pterosaurs that were living and large territorns that lived during what we would frame as the Ice Age, and the biblical version of the Ice Age is that there's only one of them lasted about one thousand years after the flood, but there were large territories with twenty five foot wingspans flying around, and the Native Americans reported being terrorized by these large creatures. So we took all the stories, accounts and histories we could find and put that in that book on Thunderbirds and Flying Dragon's Great Book. We've got a video that will be coming out for free on YouTube in about two months on that same topic. So those are three that are kind of relevant to what we're going to be covering today. And looking at the walam Olum. Here's a painting that was done, I believe by a Native artist and he depicts a picture of how this wallem olam started. Mister Raffhanesquez is the credited person for recording the wallam Ollam. He was a historian and a professor in the early eighteen hundreds. But as he said, there was a European doctor named doctor Ward who nursed an ailing, a Native American a Lenni Lenape historian, back to health. This was the guy was on the verge of death and doctor Ward provided him treatment in medicine. And then this guy, as a way of repaying him gave him a copy of the Wollomoll Records, which were birch bark tablets with one hundred and eighty three glyphs on them that recorded the early history of humanity and creation as reported by the Lenni Lenape people. So that's where its origin starts. Here's what the book looks like by Raphanesque. He wrote it in eighteen eighty three, and of course it narrates incredibly with the story of the Bible, the first eleven chapters a historical account of creation, the flood, etc. So as you go through this book, you can see it's got one hundred and eighty three different glyphs in it that were allegedly recorded on these tablets. He worked for years and years and years with other people to interpret and record these glyphs that were recorded and memorized in songs, using the glyphs as pneumonics for the people who were the designated historians within tribes to remember him. That's how they would remember them both in sign song and glyph and then they would have them also written down on these tablets. Here's what the tablets and the glyphs looked like. Well, actually the tablets themselves are lost. We don't know what exactly the tablets look like, but it's been believed that they were recorded using red pigment ink like okra on birch tablets. So the first glyph you can see here, it says at the first there was the Great Manito was hovering over the waters. The Great creedor God was hovering over the water. And that's got an obvious motif that's very similar to to scripture. And this God was everywhere. I'm going to go through and we're going to be reading English translations of these as I go on, But I just wanted you to see the original book itself from eighteen thirty three and how he recorded these things, and the scholarship that he went through to work with Native Americans and others to get these things interpreted into English.
Speaker 4: Are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an All American maid It's like finding big food in the woods. Hence the name of Squatch Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch survival gear dot Com used the cop LP ten for ten percent off store wide.
Speaker 2: There were also other scholars Britain and Squire came along and did very significant scholarship and heavy lifting validating these glyphs and the language and the interpretations of them or the translations of them as well. All that's been documented in our book. I'm going to try to stay above the weeds during this presentation on the scholarship of them and just treat them at face value. But you can see here the original book in eighteen thirty three and what it looked like. If you want a quick distilled version of what we're going to be covering today, you can just go to Wallumolam dot com. A's w A. L amol Um and then you can see our video that we put on YouTube about the wallam Olum and it is I think it's about twenty minutes long or so when it goes through the history, significance, finding, and the credit ability of it. And then of course you've got the book on the Wallamulum. I think it's twelve dollars on Amazon or you can buy it through our website. But if you want to watch that video, just go to the wallum Olam. The Red Record of Creation, the Flood Babbel and the migration to the Americas, and that should pop right up on YouTube. So can we trust the walum Olam is credible? Well, I'd like to spell that out to you in three different ways. I'm going to block this in here. I'm going to prove as much as I can in maybe thirty minutes, using early history history that was written before the wallamo Ullam was discovered. Then we'll look at the wallum Olam credibility itself, and then we'll look at some things that were discovered after the walam Olam that validate the wallum Olm itself. So just looking at these briefly, we can validate the practice of using bark to record significant history. I've got some evidence to show you that that shows very clearly that it was, in fact a practice of Native American tribes, particularly in the Lenni Lenape region, for recording history on bark, using okra or etching. We'll look at a rare seventeenth century testimony from a Lenni Lenape native about this topic. Then we'll look at some internal credibility of the Wallamolum, and then we'll look at how the recent migratory path that's recorded in the Wallamolam has actually just recently been validated by doctor Nathaniel Jensen by looking at genetic markers that showed the direction and the timing of this people group coming from the west to the east coast. It's incredible. It maps right on top of the Wallamollam's history. And then we'll also look at some historical places and events that were discovered after the Wallamolam that validates the event that validate the events in the Wallamlum. So that's how we're going to break it down. We'll look at the early history that valid days beforehand, we'll look at a snapshot of the document itself, and we'll discuss some things that happened afterwards that give it credibility. This is a fun story. I'm just gonna have to read this to you because it is a significant introduction to the Wallamollum. Imagine this, this guy Jasper I can't pronounce that last name, Dan Cartz. Perhaps it's probably got a spin to it there, but imagine this. It's he's writing this in his journal. He's talking about this eighty year old Native Lenna Lenape guy that he meets. It's Monday October sixteenth, sixteen seventy nine. Now, the Wallamolum was allegedly discovered abround eighteen twenty, that was documented and written about in eighteen thirty three. But here's this account from this Jesuit European explorer on Monday October sixteenth, sixteen seventy nine. And as I read this, I just want you to think about one thing. This is an account of what an eighty year old Lennon Lenape guy said in sixteen seventy nine, And it sounds to me, as we're going to go through the Wallamolam, that this guy learned his history from the walam Olam, and we'll go through and just read this together. I know it's long, but it's really cool as we get through it. So this guy's writing in his diary in sixteen seventy ninety says, I was occupied today in copying my journal. In the morning, there came an Indian to our house, a man about eighty years of age, whom are people called Jasper, who lived at hassanak or at Akinon. We asked him where he believed he came from. He answered from his father. And where did your father come? From we said, and your grandfather and great grandfather owned so onto the first of the race. He was silent for a little while, either as if unable to climb up at once so high with the thoughts, or to express them without help. This guy was eighty years old. Then he took a piece of coal out of the fire where he sat, and he began to write upon the floor. So I wonder if this guy's reflecting back to a glyph that he was seen or trained in in his earlier years. He first drew a circle, then an oval, to which he made four paws or feet ahead, and a tail. It's obviously drawing a turtle, and the Lenni Lenape called themselves sometimes the turtle people. They talked about the turtle land. This, he says, is a tortoise lying in the water around it. It's almost as if he's describing a glyph from the Wallamollum. And he moved his hand round the figure, continuing, this was or is all water, and so at first was the world or the earth When the tortoise gradually raised its round back up high and the water ran off of it. These are exactly like the Wallamolla glyphs. As we go through, and thus the earth be came dry. And then he took a little straw and placed it on the end of the middle of the figure, and proceeded. The earth was now dry, and there grew a tree in the middle of the earth. And the root of this tree sent forth a sprout beside it, and there grew upon it a man, who was the first male. This man was then alone, and would have remained alone. But the tree bent over until its top touched the earth, and there shot up another route, from which came another sprout, and there grew upon it the woman. And from these two are all men produced. Now we're reading this and we're conditioned, we don't see how profoundly similar this is to Genesis. Why isn't he talking about a cricket that turned into a rat that turned into of the first man? Or why didn't the woman get created first and then the first man? Or why isn't that the chicken in the eight thing get reversed? And why is he talking about earth being raised up of water and then the earth being responsible for giving birth to the first man, and then a woman that comes afterwards. In fact, there are ten different things that this pre Wallamollam Lenni lenape Man, which is the people that gave birth to the Swallomollan. There are ten things that overlap with both the Wallomolm and the Bible anyways. So the first is this guy's talking about a turtle and a tortoise, which is a consistent theme throughout the Wallum Wallomolum. He's got a circle with water, land rising out of the water with water running off the land right there. That's Genesis one and this guy's riding in sixteen seventy nine. Earth became dry after this emergence, only land and water were at the very beginning, just like the Bible, and just like the Wallamollam, a tree grew from the middle of the earth. The human race began with the first male, a lonely man would have remained in that state without the first woman who came along. The first woman was created after man, and all humans came from this first couple. So we think this is just a common story because we're conditioned about the Genesis account. But if this is just some odd story, some myth that this guy chose to redraw with a glyph that he was probably trained in from his earlier years. It could have been about anything a frog, a cow, a lizard, a stream, a separate planet. There's anything he could have pulled from. But it just so happens that this eighty year old Lenni Lenape native in the year sixteen seventy nine polls from something that's incredibly overlapping with the Bible and incredibly overlapping with the Wollomolem all at the same time. And he even draws a glyph in the ground. It's what his defacto way was for explaining how he came from where he came from, and the sequence in the order of creation was almost an exact repetition of what we're going to see in the Wallamalum. So there we have. It's something in sixteen seventy nine that was pre dating of the Wallamolm. That's just like it. So here we have something from the seventh Annual Report of the Smithsonian, and it is a pre eighteen twenties or a birch bark etching of the histories that was recorded by these people groups. This is not the Lenin Lenape, it's it's an adjacent tribe. But here we have an example of how the Native peoples were recording their histories on birch tablets. Here's another one that was done in before eighteen twenty five, a sacred birch bark records. So we know these Native Americans were doing this practice before eighteen twenty They were etching out member and significant historical events on birch bark, So why wouldn't they go all the way back to their early beginning. So here we have just an example of the practice.
Speaker 4: Is just a levers thing. Guys. You know something we come up with, you know, going in the woods and writing your sweetheart's name with a hardy and they were doing this long before us.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've got it, and we still have these artifacts today proving this is exactly what they what they did good. So let's look at the Wallamollum Bible overlaps. So you'll notice two things very similar as we go through comparing the Bible and the Wallamollam. It's both the sequence of the events and the events themselves. When you want to look at validating something, it's one thing to have the same basic elements between two different stories, But if the elements are timed in sequence, going together and they're connected in the same way. Now, all of a sudden, we have a real strong overlap. It's a two dimensional overlap. You've got the same basic components and they're arranged in the same way, in the same order. And that's exactly what we have when we compare the Wallamollum with the Bible. Here are the same major themes that are connected in a similar order. And I would also argue that the differences and the distinctions that exist between these one hundred and eighty three glyphs and the Bible also validates the fact that they are telling their own history because it's not an identical overlap. There are some distinctions, which is exactly what you would expect if this group carried. Yeah, they're their genesis history from millennia in the past. We've got things like you know. They both talk about one creator, God, the first man and the first woman. They talk about a garden and food. There's one primary evil spirit being. They both talk about that. They both talk about Noah's flood. Here we have a small difference in the Lena Lenape account with the Wallamolem. They ascribe the flood to being caused by Satan, the one evil Manito as they they would call it is the one that sent the flood. They also said that Satan is responsible for creating gnats and mosquitoes and some evil giant reptiles. Is not increasing, we would agree. Anyone who's lived in the on the and the down south would agree. I would think so. And then of course we have a human restart with the patriarch like Noah. The Wallamullum talks about giants, it talks about the ice age, and it has the migration that goes across ninety five different setchems or chiefs spanning of three thousand year period. So for me, these are very confirmatory things in two in two ways. Number one, it's a legit history, historical account of the Lenning Lenape people and its substantiates. The history that they had was echoed from the Babbel dispersion, which they kept the same sequence and order in same basic events in Genesis all the way through to their histories. And you know what's fascinating is it's not just the Lenning Lenape. If you go back through Native American history, many of them have the motif of the flood, as we talked about earlier, as well as the Babbel dispersion, and some of the other basic things that are in the Bible's history. All right, moving on from there, let's just dig right in now. I don't have time, of course, to read through all of these, so let's just look at the first one, the first tablet, at the first eight glyphs, and then we'll kind of scan through some of the other ones, because I think I've got maybe seven or eight of these tablets up to Let's just look at the first one. So mentioned this before. So the first which glyphs is at first in that place at all times above the earth. Second gliph over in an extended fog. There was a great Manito, and of course the Bible is God hovering over the water at the beginning, right, and there was nothing there, and God breathed the Latin ex nihilo, he breathe, He spoke a word and put an established creation. So at first, forever lost in space, everywhere this great Manito was. He made the extended land and the sky, he made the sun, moon and stars, he made them all move evenly. And look at the order of events here. We don't have mam and mammals, yet we don't have fish with the Genesis account, God forms the earth and then he fills it. We don't have mammals, man, fish, and birds until days five and six, So so far we're very similar to the Bible's account. Then the wind blew violently, and it cleared off, and the water flowed off far and strong, so almost like let the dry land appear day through creation, and all groups of island grew nearly and then they remained. Then if we look at the next book here glyphs nine through fourteen, it continues. It puts a man the grandfather of all men, and also puts a sign of dominion on that man, like everything is going to be underneath that man. Then we put in the first mother. Then we have the fish and the beasts and the birds like under his dominion. And then we have a glyph fourteen an evil Manito made evil beings only monsters. That's the first sign of the Genesis sixth problem. We've got a very clear record here with the Lenni Lenape breaching this subject of giants, because they called it the Manito made evil beings only monsters. And later we'll see that they called the snake people that were birthed by or of this evil minido. They called him the Goweni, which means big men. Very very interesting, very significant to what the Bible does for people too, you know, yes, yeah, exactly, the snake people. So we have here the snake. Continuing on book number one at the you know, we've got them in the middle. Here we have to those very first men, the very first mothers, the wives came, they found food in a garden. Everything was great. But then and glyph twenty one, very secretly, an evil being, a mighty magician came on earth. A powerful evil snake came about. Look he's hiding underneath the ground and he comes up, and then he starts wrecking things. We go on, and then on glyph number two, our book number two, glyph one, we have the first introduction of the mac oweeny long ago there was a mighty snake and beings evil to men. And then there's another translation that says when the big men stayed there, human beings lived on earth. There's another footnote there that they say human beings who lived on this earth prior to the deluge are said by the Shawnee to have been larger than people who aren't living now and lived longer, which is exactly what the Bible account has with the Genesis patriarchs living in average of nine hundred and twelve years. Very fascinating. So this evil snake starts conflict with the human line. Glynum of Book two to there, this mighty steak hated those who were there, and greatly disquieted those whom he hated. They did both harm, they'd injured each other. They were not at peace. They were driven from their homes. And now we go on. Now we have the flood. The mighty snake firmly resolved to flood and to harm men. He brought three persons a monster rushing water between the hills, and the water rushed and rushed, dashing through and through, destroying much. But then we have Nana Bush, which is also a similarly named patriarch Noah theme that's carried over in many different tribes. They all have a Noah type of guy, and sometimes his name actually sounds like Noah. And here we have Nana Bush. This strong white one, the grandfather of all beings of all men, was on Turtle Island. He preserves humanity and then gets off as we see in booked as Book two continues, and then book three Glyph one and two, after the rushing waters have subsided the lenape of the turtle. We're close together at hollow houses, living together. And then look at this, we have the onset of the ice age. Now from a biblical creation standpoint, this science is very very clear. We are the only group around that has a true mechanism for one single mass ice age. The secularists have got five. They have different mechanisms that they think started the ice age, but we've got it. It's very clear. When you cover the Earth with flood and you have traffic plate tectonics and volcanism going on the ash, and the aeroshols go up from the From the volcanics, they block the sun, they bring cooling. You've got the glaciers being pulled up and held in water, waters held in ice. You've got perfect conditions for a ice age that began about one hundred years after the flood had lasted for about one thousand years.
Speaker 4: With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga. That's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. For a full suit shoes tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if your tie of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. I recently teamed with Cornerstone Asset Metals. Reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description or the number on the screen, and hey tell them Doc Brown sent't you? Yeah, his hydroplate theory was amazing to me. It answered so many questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, there's there's there's there's two somewhat competing theories in creation science. You've got the hydroplate theory framed by Brown, and you've got catastrophic plate tectonics. We lean catastrophic plate tectonics. But I can tell you that I think we all go to heaven and we get to see the replay button. I think people from both camps are going to be surprised how it actually happened. But yeah, there's tons of evidence that it absolutely happened. We've got all kinds of geological evidence that it happened. But here we've got this Native American document allegedly from the early eighteen hundreds that have got the sequence of events the same as the Bible. They've got one great creator, they've got Satan, they've got the creative creation of man and woman, and then a garden, and then they've got an evil snake that comes and brings bad things, and then we've got the flood. Then we've got an ice age after the flood. How on Earth when Native Americans know to park the ice age after Noah's flood. It's incredible, amazing, Yeah, just incredible. Then the last one we'll take a look at here is really the beginning of the dispersion. On book three, it talks about how they're going to start spreading around. Now they're going to be chasing the deer and the buffalo. They're going to stretch. They separate into house builders and hunters, and then after this time they start naming significant sachems or chiefs who were leading their tribe and their community through these various parts of America as they go travel from the west coast to the east coast. And the amazing thing that we'll see here is they run into this snake land that had this snake people, and they were terrified of these snake people, and they did battle with the snake people, and they actually formed an alliance with other Native American tribes that drive them down the Mississippi. And we've got great evidence for that too. All I continue on here as we go through. So we've got this migration of the lenning Lenape people to the Americas. So the biblical account is that they dispersed from the Tower Babble about forty three hundred years ago or so, and the Lenning Lenape people went this direction, and when we pick it up across the bearing straight they go into the Americas. This is where doctor Nathaniel Jensen's ever is clutch. He comes in and shows, using genetic markers and evidence, how this migratory path absolutely happened, just like the Wallam Olam said, it's incredible. Here's the his capstone article on the piece it's his Young Earth why chromosome clocks confirmed known post Columbian Amerindian population history and suggests pre Columbian population replacement in the Americas. Fancy speak for he tracked the Lena Lenape people and confirmed the wallam Oulam. He's an endorser of the walam Oulm. He was as surprised as we were to see how much genetic evidence maps right on top of two things, both the direction of the migratory path and the and the timing of the migratory path. So this is an interesting graph here that shows as a start going from the north west here, they start coming down when they get into where we find most of the giant skeletons in America. They said the strong Stone people, or the snakes or the invaders, that's where they started having combat with the Macaweeny, the snake people. River Valley, the Higher River Valley, and lo and behold, I'm going to show you that next. Let me just speed up to that one. I'm going to come back. Here is a map of three thousand giant skeletons that have been reported all over America. So we don't want to be branded as conspiracy people. So we did our own research and dug into the research of others. We found eight hundred and eighty five documented accounts of giant skeletons reported by one two hundred people over reporting over three thousand giant skeletons, found most of them between seven and twelve feet tall, all over America. And isn't it interesting when you look at this map, because we plotted the whole thing out. Where they start saying that they ran into the snake people is where the clustering is of the Ohio River Valley. Here's a Smithsonian document and it's hard to see here, but each one of these little tiny orange dots is where they found mounds. And when they found this in eighteen ninety four, well before this is when the map was made and they had the Smithsonian historians document all these They estimated that there were tens of thousands of these mounds. We now know there's hundreds of thousands of these mounds, and there's hundreds and hundreds of earthworks that happened to be aligned with the sun, moon and stars, the solstices equinoxes. These people who built these mounds were really into star warship, which is expressly forbidden in the Bible, and a number of them were tall and worked with advanced metallurgy and copper, and they were into human sacrifice and all kinds of stuff that they shouldn't be into. So we would say that they're Nephilim associated or Nephilam influenced tribes. I'll go back to where we left off right here, isn't as interesting. Look at this guy, a Native American Lenny Lenape historian says, quote the cannibals, And we know that the Bible talks about the nephylima, sometimes the land that eats itself, or sometimes the cannibalistic practices. Many Native American tribes report that these ogres, the large ones, the tall ones, were eating other humans. It's a very consistent theme we see in Native American legends. And this Lenny Lenape guy says, the cannibals began to grow until they became vicious giants. It is these giants who are buried in the Indian mounds. Fortunately the giants finally died out. Freddie Washington, what a nice succinct story confirming this, and he doesn't even mention the wallamollum. But we've got the Nephalem associated events and creatures described as a snake people, the Macaweeni, and the Wallamulum. Moving on here. You know, we talked about this a little bit before the show. This is a wake up pill that many Christians have not taken yet. But if you just take the Bible itself. Look, i am a sola scriptorra Christian. I'm not into crazy stuff. I'm not into crazy conspiracy. I'm not in I don't wear ten hats. If you just take the Bible at face value, and you disregard all the other books to talk about giants, Josh er Enoch, all that other stuff, all the extra biblical books, just focus on the Bible itself. You've got twenty passages of scripture alone that talk about the Rafayen, the Onaquem, Goliath and all his brothers, the Nephylum. It's quite obvious that something was going on. You've got a picture of King Aug's bed here, fourteen feet long. Goliath was nine feet nine inches. The giant was a phenomenon in just scripture alone. And then we go around in Israel and find things like this in nineteen sixty two, this guy's out tilling his field in Israel and uncovers a twenty six inch spearhead. You can go see the museums today. It weighed only one third the weight of Goliaths Goliath, says. The Bible says his armor weighed one hundred and twenty five pounds. His spearhead was fifteen pounds and some ounces, and the shaft was a diameter of a weaver's beam, about the size of a man's wrist. And this spearhead that he found that she's got battle scars on. It was found next to hundreds of copper scales that would have been woven together in a goliath like halbert or coat of coat of arms, or like a big shield breastplate that he would have worn. So but this spear was only four and a half pounds, still very unwieldable by your normal human today. And here we've got the story in Second Samuel that talks about this guy ish Banab was also a giant, had a spirit that weighed three hundred shekels, which was much lighter than Golias. It was only about half the weight of Golias, but still seven point three pounds reported in the Bible, Golias is fifteen pounds here we have a four and a half pound spearhead. And we even get to things like Abraham Lincoln himself, who says, the eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones filled the mounds of America have gazed on Niagara as ours do now. So he wrote this in his diary while looking at Niagara Falls. Into Abraham Lincoln and the og guys that he was spending time with the people who were archaeologists and professors of the then burgeoning institutions of America, it was common knowledge that what they were finding in these mounds was not of plain human origin. They're finding copper and metallurgy and human sacrifice stuff, and these big copper axes and skeletons that are averaging seven to nine feet tall. Abraham Lincoln's like, yeah, they're giants and they're extinct. Very interesting that he would say that, sod that in eighteen forty eight we covered this. We've got all these different The whole Ohio val Valley here is peppered with all these giant mounds that let In Lenape says, these giant mounds were built by by the giants. Here we have the map that we talked about before, you guys. Again, it's just like the flood with Native Americans. If it was just twelve Native American tribes and twelve accounts that talked about the flood, I dismiss it. It's a wacky theory, right, But it's three hundred different accounts from Native Americans and the giants come on. There's three thousand reported giant skeletons by ninety four people in eight hundred and eighty five accounts. And so don't tell me there's not something going on in the eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds when all these accounts are coming out and.
Speaker 4: The four spearhead you talked about, Yeah, I'm sorry, but that spearhead you talked about, I'll throw it up in the b ro in the editing. But Joseph, Chief, Joseph up there in the Ohio Valley, up next to Michigan, next to the Ale Roisle where that big copper mine is, he found a huge bronze spear and it's just a spearhead, and it's I don't know how many inches it is, but if it's ever bit of two and a half to three foot, and that thing weighs probably ten to twelve pounds. Ever, bit, it is huge.
Speaker 2: It is incredible, and in fact it looks just like this one on the far right. That one's out of flint, I believe. But that was found in the mounds. This thirty eight pound copper axe was found in the mound, and the one and the other guys am was the center guy's other hand is twenty seven pounds. And then we have these huge stone axes that are found all over the place. So yeah, people were not building these implements. And the secularist is just like, oh, well, that's just ceremonial. Well, I I'm not sure about that. You know how long it would take to make a thirty eight pounds ceremonial axe. And in some places, when they found these copper implements buried in graves, they learned that they were and they were found them like beneath giant skeletons. The copper axes are more aged and antiqued and patina then the copper implements that were buried with their burial, So obviously they were keeping these implements from previous generations. Very interesting looking at this. So but look at this, you guys again, it's not some it's not like just the Choctaw had one little random story about the giants. These giant myths and legends are echoed all over the place. This is just an example. I think it's actually twenty six tribes that have giant histories to them. So it's all over the place, and we've got implements like like this, And it's not just the fact that they were tall people. We've learned that these earthworks that they were building not only had shapes and dimensions that were based upon what they call like the Hope Well Acre, the Hopebol dimensions that were very very specific that required very advanced measuring and distance tools that we would say that the Native Americans did not have when the Europeans arrived in the eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds. It's almost like technology went backwards when you go back on the history, which is a good tell that they were getting nephilim associated information and technology back then. But whoever built and design these earthworks in Ohio, there's four hundred and ninety eight earthworks in just one state, four hundred and ninety eight, and a number of these, not all of them, but dozens of them do have planetary alignments. Whoever built these things were able to read the sun, moon and stars, the orbits, all that stuff with technology. That the Native Americans that the Europeans encountered in the seventeen hundreds and eighteen hundreds were not using those types of technologies has nothing to do with some evolutionary timeline. It's just the fact that the nomads and the Native Americans who were cruising around North America and when the Europeans arrived and they documented the then present history, were not into building these types of structures. And when the Native Americans were interviewed about these structures, he repeatedly said they were built by the giants who were here before us. Fascinating, fascinating history.
Speaker 4: New York site. Zimmerman just discovered recently that the hinge of that site lines up perfectly to the sunrise on Bail Tang.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean that, I mean that's Nephelee mcright there. The worship of Bail.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the history of what happened to North America has got some some dark hit history to it. So this guy, Doug van dorn I watched a presentation that he did. He was able to find not only just the study the Serpent Mountain in Ohio, which is over a mile long, and it also lines up with the sun, moon, and stars. He found five others just like it worldwide. And why are people obsessed with serpents? Where would they get that idea from? You know? Why? Why are they doing that? Why are they into worshiping them? And a number of them had pedestals and altars in front of them for sacrificial practices. So who's driving these people to make big serpent snake replicas and kill people.
Speaker 4: Of the power of the air?
Speaker 2: You got it? It's amazing. And Van Dorn found five other types of serpent effigies all over the world. And when you look at some of the mound builders and you look at their quote ceremonial axes that were thirty seven pounds or thirty eight pounds or twenty seven pounds, and the fact that they're wearing horns on their head, and they've got all these signs and symbols, a number of which look to be carried over by the Illuminati type of groups today. They seem to be significant to other pagan dark practices today. Why were they so into this stuff? Working with copper metallurgy and one of the sites they found over one hundred sacrificially killed young ladies like eighteen to twenty five year old who were all ceremonially killed. This is not the Native Americans that the Europeans encountered when they came here in the sixteen hundreds and seventeen hundreds. They weren't doing this type of stuff. The mound builders were. Some of the mound builders were, especially the old ones. And you go back and you find that's where the seventy nine footers came from. And they were in to serpents. They had an obsession with serpents and worshiping the sun, moon and stars, which I can't tell you how many times in the Old Testament God said no, no, no, don't you dare worship the sun, moon and stars. That's forbidden. And here we have this group obsessed with it. Then we've got things like this. This is the Bureau of Anology. They call them the stone people or the stone Cannibals. These are are written and colored and illustrated by the Native Americans who are carrying these traditions and saying things that are specific enough this saying, yeah, the giant dants were cannibals, and the only way we could kill them is by shooting them in the face with bows and arrows. That's just one example. You know, we've got the Lovelock Caves where they're finding these mortar and pestles that really outweighed what normal people could do this. This secular curator of this museum in Nevada says that this had to be wielded by a giant because it's huge. I forget how heavy this pestle is, but it's gigantic. Then we've got other stories by this one recorded by a historic historian named Kusick, who's talking about this Native American myth and legend that was carried on and on and on. This giant would go and put a bear in a deer in his belt and walk around with these things. Why are the repeating stories like these giants? Why is it in the wall, mom? And why is it in the Bible over and over and over again. In fact, the Bible giant wars that happened around the time of David were about a thousand BC, and prior then Native American stories overlap right on top of that whatever giant phenomenon. What's going on in North America could have also been happening at the same time in Israel. There's a couple more things here, and then we'll wrap up and maybe take some Q and ages a couple more slides. The other thing is, of course, just go look at the maps of South America, Peru, South America, these areas and Virginia. When people were getting here, why are they saying that these giant Native Americans? In some cases Captain Smith is saying, yeah, their calves were twenty seven inches around and you know, seven eight nine feet tall, and they're drawing these pictures of them and saying, gigantis people. You know, they're writing down all these giants, and these these map after map after map shows these giant Native Americans. I hear some from Captain Smith, and then of course, well what about the physical evidence? So I think it's quite obvious. La Marzouli went to Catalina and initially found this picture that's on the right side of your screen in a state publicly funded museum on Catalina Island, which is right off the shore of southern California. And he sewed in this museum that they only had the top half of this picture shown here where this is Ralph Glyddon. I believe it's the nineteen thirties. All they showed, but they used to show was just the top half of this picture. Interestingly, now they took the whole exhibit out. It's no longer in the museum. I've got pictures of it. It's always originally there. But when Marzouli found it, they only had the top half of this picture. But he had found in the museum archives a complete picture which shows Ralph Glyndon standing in front of a nine foot skeleton. You can see as I'm talking about the picture that's in the right half of the screen. If you look in the top left of that picture, you can see a human skull. Compare the size of that human skull to the one that's in the foreground, and it can't be more than what maybe ten feet in front of it. It's got to be about double the size. They know how tall Ralph Clinton was. He hired three independent forensic photograph experts to measure this skeleton and the estimates came in between eight and a half feet tall and nine feet tall. So here we've got a picture of Ralph glibbn Glynn digging up giant skeletons on Katalina Island, and the sequence of events is the museum displayed only the top half initially. Then Elie mar zu Leige called him out and said, you guys are misrepresenting what's going on here. Show the whole picture. So they did show the whole picture for years, and now recently they just removed the whole thing, expecting the whole thing deal to be forgotten. But then we've got, you know, other pictures of these giants skeletons and Ohio clearly over seven feet seven and a half feet tall.
Speaker 4: At bottom left one. I have a copy of that one that's from the Serpent Mound. That one was seven feet at the knees and when they dug it up, the feet and hands were missing. And so I pose the question, did it have six fingers and six toes?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, I don't see the hands there. But Ralph Glindon's pictures, the one that that Marzulli found, He's got documented pictures from Glitden skeletons that he found with six fingers on hands. Incredible, So let's see. And of course they've got places like Monks Mound in Kahoki how many people didn't even know this. But these mound builders were building pyramids that were the size of the Pyramid of Giza, larger at its base than the Pyramid of Giza. And a number of these things were built in coordination with the sun, moon and stars and equinoxes and solstices, and in some places they found you know, all kinds of sacri feist bodies and everything. So so this this led these legends about the snake people that they were so afraid of and called cannibals. By their recent line of Lenape history, they've just ditched this stuff. But the wollem Olam had it right. They recorded the giants, and they framed in a way that is very overlapping to what the how the Bible would would regard giants. So that is the last slide that I have today. I'll stop sharing my screen, but would love to talk about this some more. I know I just give a didactic rundown of everything, but would love to hear what you think and go from there.
Speaker 4: Oh no, shoot, I just loved hearing about the stories and stuff because me and my audience, man, we've we've went down a lot of those trails that you kind of touched on. I've talked with the la several times and he's give us the story about them pictures and talked about that stuff. I've talked with another guy named Charles and he went through all the histories of I can't remember the name of it now, but it was all these different books of the Native American stories and he deep dived with us on shoot Alla gaywee. Oh, Yes, how they were a giant.
Speaker 2: They absolutely were. In fact, that word even means giant when you start appeeling the onion layer back. There was a famous kernel, I think he was a historian that talked about those people and very much said that they were giants. And you've you've got the Native American traditions that are carried and echoed for centuries verbally. But then when the Europeans arrived in the sixteen hundred and seventy hundreds, the Jesuits explores all this stuff. They began recording in fortune writing what these Native Americans were saying. And it's amazing because I think the most honoring thing we can do for the Native Americans is represent their stories as recorded as historically recorded. And I had to dig a lot of this stuff up from books you will not find in libraries. But the Smithsonian themselves are documenting a lot of this stuff. So and they're not we know these books existed, you know, I've got the eighteen ninety Smithsonian book where you know, the Smithsonian itself nowadays says their formal position is that zero giants have ever been recorded or talked about by anybody in North America. That's their official position. And then I can go back with Smithsonian documents I have in my possession published by the Smithsonian that we report being sent or discovering seventeen Native American or seventeen giant skeletons uncovered in Native American burials, seventeen of them between seven and nine feet tall. So which is it? Yeah, you know, so it's but you know all this does for me as as a as a Christian is it just confirms the Bible?
Speaker 4: Yes, solidifies my faith.
Speaker 2: And a number of Christians are not ready to take is it the red pillar or the blue pill? I think it's the red pill, right, the one that wakes you up up, and many people are not ready for it or or or or don't believe it or whatever. But it wasn't just Goliath and Goliaths brothers were tribes of the of the Anachem, and they were likely tall giants as well. And you've got the rafae Eem and the Hebrew His historians back then they knew what this giant thing was, and then they recorded it in a lot of extra biblical books as well, and it was normal.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing is, like a lot of people, like when I was growing up, they struck up Goliath. Was like, oh, you know, you guys watch basketball. You know who s Sheequille O'Neil is. He was like Shaquille O'Neil And yeah he might have been, you know, but we see these guys on TV and were like, oh, yeah, that's that's normal. That's not normal. Uh yeah, seven foot seven foot seven and a half to eight foot tall people, just because you see him on TV, that's not normal. That's less than two percent of the population. Yeah, you know what I mean. I'm not saying these NBA players in aflom, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the Europeans were in the mid five feet, lower lower five feet, and the Native Americans were not over six feet traditionally. So and you look at Shaquille O'Neil okay three hundred and forty three fifty pounds, seven foot three. And then I hired a guy who's six and a half feet tall and played D one basketball or D one football to wield a Goliath spear replica. And if he was coming after me, he wouldn't put a scratch on me because I'd see it coming. It moves like a snail. You know, it's too heavy. You have fifteen pounds spearhead that's gonna be over two feet long, and the it's the diameter of a weaver's beam. And Goliath was nine feet nine inches. That's two and a half feet taller than Shaquille O'Neal. And typically people are you know, the width to height ratio is two to one. So if Goliath was nine feet nine inches at if shaq was seven it or is seven to three, and it's in the three hundreds, what would Goliath be at nine feet nine inches, Well, our calculations show about four hundred and fifty pounds at least. Well, think about it. He was he was wearing a coat of mail that was one hundred and twenty five pounds, and he had a bronze helmet on and then he had a spear. Then just the head of it weighed fifteen pounds. So we're not talking about a human here, we're talking about a nephelum. He was a you know, half breed, highbred. It's very very clear that the Sons of God were that was their origin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was a normal thing. And that's why in the Bible they just kind of touch on it and go. They don't really focus on it because it was a normal thing. They've seen it everywhere. Like you said, I mean, it's not just the Native Americans, it's in the Bible, it's the Spanish explorers. I spoke with a woman. She was from Aruba, and she found a lot of Amerigo Vespucci's journal writings and stuff from down there, and he said that when he first came to Aruba that he was met on the beach by a group of women and said that on their knees they were head and shoulders taller than the men.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, Yeah, it's it's everywhere. In fact, you could just take all the Native American tribal stories that chapter and just look at what the sailors and explorers found in South America. I mean, I look at at Peru and all those different places. I mean even some of the names of the countries even mean big Feet Patagonia, you know, that was derived from them, from the word big feet, you know. And there's all kinds of spiritual things that were going on back then too about how they were associated with the giants. So it's uh, yeah, most every culture has got some history that can be traced back to the giants like this. But the Native Americans, like I said, it's over twenty tribes have caught this story, and it's in the len Lenape history, and it's in the Wallamolem as well. It's it's everywhere for those of us who want to drill into it. The Bible only, you know, only confirms the Bible's history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm of the belief that even America, and you get into the etymology of that, there's two ways you can go about it. I mean, some people say, oh, it's named after Amerigo Vespucci, and then another etymological path you could go down is the amaru the Serpent, the land of the Serpent.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've never learned that. I don't know the history of the name, but very very interesting. But yeah, the South Americans, the maps and everything. We tried to represent a number of the maps that have giants on them in our Out of Babble movie. I think we managed to get three or four in the final cut, but there's at least a half a dozen fifteen hundreds, fourteen hundred, sixteen hundred maps that talk about Land of the Giants. Watch out, don't go over here, you know, So it's very prevalent.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, man, Well, Dan, I appreciate you coming on and spending your time with us and in lighting us all. This was very fascinating. And like I said, I had a thirty thousand foot view, so you took me on the maiden voyage and blew my mind. And I'm sure you blew the a lot of my listeners' mind. So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's great. And look, we're not here to sell anything. Most of our stuff is free and downloadable. But the Wallamullum book is like what ten bucks, eleven bucks, something like that. You can buy it on Amazon. If we've got some skeptics online today, I challenge people read that book. It's not I just covered the tips of the trees. There's so much evidence supporting this as real history and we've put a lot of in that book or where you can watch the video. I think the video is about twenty minutes long and it's got tons of very credible goosebump level evidence is that this is a real artifact from the Native Americans.
Speaker 4: Nice, before we go, let everybody know the website and like the YouTube channel where they can find this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, our ministry name is just Genesis Apollogetics, and the Wallamollum website is just wallem Ollam walamol Um wallumolam dot com and you can go there and you can see where to buy the book and watch the video for for free. Nice.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, be sure to check out his stuff and take a deep dive. Like he said, he just scratched the service and kind of give you guys the highlight version. There's a lot of meat to be had, so dive in and gets you forks and your knives out and dive in, guys. How until next time, porches, Hi, guys,