Speaker 1: Put your fours up in the air and I'll be ready because it's time.
Speaker 2: You wish it's about to get weird. Be preparing for it to get weird. Things are gonna get weird.
Speaker 3: It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where? Where?
Speaker 3: Get?
Speaker 2: Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 1: I'm ready listen because you're listening to two hundred and thirty second episode of Get Weird.
Speaker 2: My name is Hoddy May, I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: Every week we come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, the all around, and just have a good time.
Speaker 3: Yes and yours And you're sorry, sorry doing like three thousand things right now.
Speaker 2: That's okay, and we'll just have a good old time.
Speaker 1: We're excited because this week we're gonna go see Fantastic four together. We're gonna see at the Air and Space Museum, which is cute. See you know, a little cute date. I'm gonna take the Metro in so that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Are we doing? We don't go see Fantastic for later this week?
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, when are we doing that tomorrow? As the fust according I'm sorry, I don't put my phone down.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, So that's okay, that's okay, it's tempting you.
Speaker 3: It's technicsage so much moneys and Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think it's because I don't have the kid. I try to pack in so much stuff and do so much, and it's a bad thing because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how that is actually because you don't like being alone.
Speaker 3: No people alone at their thoughts. Okay, I'm not pressy like some people.
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 3: I am not just the word all black today. I haven't worn their shirts since I got it last year because I was a little bigger and then I lost a little bit, a couple of pounds. On you, it looks good on me, and I don't think I'm too old to wear a mister b shirt, So.
Speaker 2: Now I don't think you are.
Speaker 1: I think I mean mister Beasts is kind of I wouldn't say the fore bringer of pop culture, but you know everyone watches mister Beasts on YouTube, so they do because.
Speaker 2: He's a genius.
Speaker 3: I was talking about this with Dustin and Tamo, about how he did the most genius, dumbest thing ever by putting all of his pot all of his youtubess and every channel and every language, like how who have funk could do?
Speaker 1: He also he had as a caption company too though, right, but I'm saying like you basically you curbed the market or you set you were trendsetter by doing something that like, oh, that's kind of interesting, like other channels did it, but I think he just did the most of it. Like Smash back in the day had a Spanish channel that was everything was in Spanish, but.
Speaker 2: He's every language.
Speaker 1: Well that's because I mean, I think because for the longest time he's competing against an Indian I forget what the name of the channel was, but he did a video with him recently, Pie back in the Now Pewti Pie back in the Day was like the number one YouTuber who Pewdy Pie's he was like a gaming YouTuber. I don't know, it's okay, it's before your time, before you Internet culture. And then I think his T series I think was the Indian Channel where it was like it was like the government of India was making the channels and then mister Beasta thrown them.
Speaker 3: Are you sure, because I know he just did one with a guy recently from India who had more than him and they just they did a collab recently.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it is interesting because like he did get in hot water because he was about to make a company slash website that would auto generate YouTube thumbnails for you, which sounds great on paper, but you're like, wait, that's people's jobs to do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we outsourced everything else. But hey, I've taken over.
Speaker 1: But he stopped because people are like, yeah, that's not smart because you are the purveyor of digital culture like that. You have tried some vestables here and there every road trip, feastables might go to. Now they're not the feast Oh you got the feastibles, we'll not feasible. Sorry, yeah, feasibles the candy you're thinking of lunchley, I'm thinking lunch which is a lunchible, not which.
Speaker 2: Is with the prime thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they were in hot water with that. I don't know if they still are or not. I don't think they're advertised as much.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, all right, well yeah feasable Max. We I liked.
Speaker 3: The dark chocolate, the milk chocolate, and there's something I think the peanut butter and we didn't like But every time I asked Max to get it, he's like, I don't want to get it, Dad. But I was like, my kid doesn't write. He doesn't like candy candy, only like sour candy. He's like you, I don't like sour candies like.
Speaker 1: Gummy candy, and he likes gummy candy like Habro gummy bars. The consistency is still gummy candy, but only Habro. Hey has Max had a watch of MC?
Speaker 2: Call it? I don't know what you might call it? What's a watch McCalla? What call it? Candy bar?
Speaker 1: That is a candy bar? They she couldn't figure out the name for a candy bar. Let's just call it watch you MC call it? Because we don't know what to call it, we should find him.
Speaker 2: I forgot what was in it? Uh, you don't know? Chocolate caramel and that's it. Go back.
Speaker 3: It's chocolate caramel, peanut. It tells you right there.
Speaker 2: Isn't this a freaking Snickers bar essentially, but in a different form. You know, there's other ones? What the hell's the other one? It's not this one, but but those other candy bars are like random ass names.
Speaker 3: Like A thousands going to take Max down the seven to eleven.
Speaker 2: I on to say, hey, no one, no, you know who's got crazy amounts of candy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Five makes bank off of its candy section. Maybe it's a whole little half the store of the candy section. You gotta go through it through checkout.
Speaker 2: We went to two weeks ago. We had his haircut.
Speaker 3: There's one of wheaten plasea where get his haircut the road? Yes, I was forget about that one. But the one wheaten plasa we good all the time, and they had every hard harrybo freaking gummy variety won.
Speaker 2: They got all the They got cowtails, which is hard to find nowadays. A cowtail.
Speaker 1: My god, bro, I might be a child of the nineties. That's why you're a child of the eighties. Yeah, cowtail candy. It's it's like a slim gym, but it's candy. It's caramel and got vanilla cream in it's it's good. It's hit, not like it's not a go to. But you hadn't had one forever.
Speaker 2: It's a Virginia Beach thing. Two up tow down cowtails.
Speaker 1: It's a five below that's not a Virginia Beach thing. Well, Virginia Beach, well Hampton seventy seven. Thing is white sauce.
Speaker 2: Get white sauce exactly. You don't know what it is, so white sauce. Let me pull it up.
Speaker 3: Well, you told me about this when we went to that spaghetti place with John and Louisville.
Speaker 2: White sauce is essentially let me put Virginia Beach because I'll pop up with the result I went.
Speaker 1: Also known as salsa blanca, is a creamy es sty condiment that's offered as a dipping sauce only at Mexican restaurants in seven five seven.
Speaker 2: But it is only the one Mexican restaurant a Taca Baby.
Speaker 1: You go to Virginia Beach anywhere in seven seven, which is Hampton, suff like Norfolk, Chesapeake sometimes Sportsmouth uhtimes, you're.
Speaker 2: Going in a plazasca. You're getting white sauce with your meal. It's good, okay. And if you get with your chips you don't use the salsa. We're like, I don't. We don't want the sauce. It just the white sauce. What you gotta. It's funny because plazas Techa is a chain. I used to think it was just a very localized chain.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of sporadically, like one in Richmond and one and somewhere else in Virginia and some of the outer banks. It is funny because Moreri's family, last time they went to our banks, they ate at the Plazas Techa. It's close to that our banks expecting white sauce and say, oh, we'll take a picture for Andrew. So I preach on this white sauce and I didn't cross the border, didn't go to Virginia, North Carolina. How d no white sauce is It's just like ranch with uh it's our cream. I think that sounds pretty much what.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: No, it's good, brother, it's just ranch of sour cream.
Speaker 2: It just sounds lame. It's ranch is the ranch package.
Speaker 3: We should ask our boy hoodie to earn a franchise, Ronnie to make us some.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, this will be an instant selling. You're trying to sell more chips. I know this is not a Mexican is that this is a sports bar? Chips eat it with anything or have to be chips? Like could you know the pretzel dog pretzel.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I've never had it with anything besides the chips at Plazas Teca.
Speaker 1: So but he caught on so much as all the other Mexican restaurants that weren't Plazas Teca in that area have to serve you white taco non to Taco Bell. Okay, but well, if Taco Bell could do regional things like that, maybe, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: They don't know because then you'd lose money in that region having there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, realize I talk about that. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: That's why when I eat when I go home Plazas Teca, it is funny. When I go home, it's always the same two things every time. When I go home, I want Shanello's pizza and I want Plazas Texas.
Speaker 2: You've never talked about that.
Speaker 1: So Plaza Tekas obviously the Mexican RecA Shanello's pizza. Shanello's Shanello's pizza, That's what I said. C h A n e lls Is is a seven five seven pizza chain that notoriously you don't order the pizza, dare you order the cheese bread huh? So the cheese Breadellos, the cheese bread pizza is essentially it's like a blanc a white pizza or just cheese, nothing on it, and they.
Speaker 2: Put garlic on. It's if you get if you go to Pizza Hut, it's.
Speaker 1: Like the cheese sticks, but it's a pizza and pizza not in the little like just strips and that's it. It's a whole pizza. We don't get pizza ever. You just get the cheese sticks there and it's not mozzarella sticks. It's the cheese stick pizza.
Speaker 3: Papa John's has the same kind of chick and guess.
Speaker 1: What they stole it from Shanello's Thank you again. So there's another back in this one. There's only one location left and it's very expensive to get it. Was you know your birthday party was lit in seven seven. If you had a cow Zilla at your party, you're like, what the hell is the Calzilla?
Speaker 3: I wish you guys could see Hoodie's face right now talking about seven five seven and all His Calzia pizza is an eighteen inch by twenty six inch pizza.
Speaker 1: Essentially, it'd be this this huge box of a pizza that is probably as big as this two sides twice these boards that big your party long, your party would be set. That's five foots up. Oh, if you had a caw Zilla at your party, just play still open. Yeah, there's one in one in Virginia Beach that I know of, in probably a couple others.
Speaker 2: But why don't we gonna take a trip? Why don't teach trip down? You can't say I grab my f's okay, she's got room, let's go entertain you. Why don't we do that?
Speaker 1: I go to bed or early, get some sleep. No, you can go to the ocean front and try to not get shut Okay it's violent.
Speaker 3: No, no, oh my god, everywhere's wild.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, speaking of vacation destinations, you're going on vacation finally?
Speaker 2: Is it a vacation?
Speaker 3: Just it's just a long weekend trip, a little trip baby. Well the first trip is I mean already had a vacation this year. You should be you forge forgoing went to London?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for four d eights exactly. Yeah, I'm trying to get your vacation time down to zero. That's it's never gonna happen. It could happen.
Speaker 3: You didn't look these men three days could get the three fingers out zero there we say three like this day, saying.
Speaker 2: Do you like this? In the title of this podcast, Eric needs a vacation. Eric does not need a vacation. God.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna go up to uh New York City, Queen to go see my boy PJ. Because his birthday is the same birthday as your birthday. But we I've never gone up there to celebrate with Philip since he moved back up there. And the Matt join again the thirteen.
Speaker 2: That might be a busy week.
Speaker 3: Why September eleven?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, just don't go that area.
Speaker 1: Probably it is patly busy over there. But you're gonna see a Mets game. Who they playing?
Speaker 3: They are playing Yankees. No, I hate the Yankees. They're playing the Rangers. We were gonna try to go to the because I can't go to the following weekend because I have Max and we have plans potentially we do, Oh right, we do, and I got Max, So I'd rather go the weekend before because your birthday's on you guys birthdays on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's he gets a weekend before we get joined custody, the weekend before he.
Speaker 3: Gets to you and I get the weekend as so, and then I was looking at trains to take the train up, and it's not a bad rate right now, it's like thirty bucks probably seventy eight one round trip.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it says.
Speaker 3: One way, I don't know, I got double checks.
Speaker 2: You need to look at that. That doesn't seem right. Maybe time, yeah, so whatever, And then also you can take the cell up. Trying to go to Statue Liberty. You're trying to know when you would go with PJ.
Speaker 3: You don't do touristy stuff. You go and get hammered, and you don't do anything. You want to go to the Nintendo story. Already did that with Max, remember you could do it again. We didn't find anything good there. But he lives in Queens Queens. It's one of the Burroughs.
Speaker 2: It's in New York.
Speaker 3: It's not nowhere near Manhattan. Don't I probably quick train ride in?
Speaker 2: How much pizza you gonna get? Give me some? I kind of want to go to that famous TikTok French dip place. Do we send you my list of places?
Speaker 1: More?
Speaker 2: And I didn't get to go to when we went to New York last year. I want to do that, and I want to go to Kats List.
Speaker 1: I also want to go to barstool pizza places I went to you Yeah, no, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: That's is a tourist trap. So if you won't touch me for a tour that's a huge tourist trap. But I've never had the opportunity.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've really or have time for it essentially, or go in that in like a dead spot area like now lunch.
Speaker 2: At night. I heard it's dead over.
Speaker 1: For dinner. Yeah, that's the best time to go because empty. No, okay, anything else.
Speaker 3: Go to a Mets game, So going to Chase.
Speaker 2: See any Broadway city, No, I don't know what you want to see. You see Hades Town or something like Hades Town. It's a Broadway wicked. I mean this movie, they'd be good. Then it'll be new to you. Everyone else will be there because because of the movie, you'll be there for the musicals. It's still even oh yeah, oh yeah for sure now one hundred percent. But not the original people that did it. No, Dina Menzela and Chris and Chenna with no, those are the original two actors.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know that. Oh okay, prison with this sauce. Oh my, they also don't age it's musical sauce. But she didn't been so much other stuff she was in for Christmases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but her main claim to fame was Broadway and Wicked, who kind of was her big big like he's She's christ in China with? And then I did Hi Manzella's later because then Frozen blew her up.
Speaker 3: Well, no, John Travolta screw up her name brew.
Speaker 2: Well, Frozen for everyone else.
Speaker 1: Would have been nominated, and she was I will die on this crossed.
Speaker 2: Live on whatever stupid award show was Oscars or something? Was it the Oscar? What was it? How did they let they go?
Speaker 1: Let go?
Speaker 3: That's all I know.
Speaker 2: Are they being a Frozen three? Oh for sure. I don't know when it's coming out, but for sure they are.
Speaker 1: Really They just announced today that the you don't really know this, the Star Wars Launch Bay area at Disney's Hollywood Studios where the toy story in Star Wars Parker getting rid of it, and they're gonna put an animation studio there, so it's gonna be like you can draw the characters and all that stuff launch where you would meet Darth Vader in R two D two in Chewbacca, so well with Chewbacca. No, that is a different area. This is like the leftover area from like the two thousands, but not Star Toars, which is iconic.
Speaker 3: Stay there, you know, say what's star Toars?
Speaker 2: It's the this was the o g right that has the at at youc when you go in. I haven't been Disney. You probably wrote it.
Speaker 3: Well last time you went to Disney, Now it's twenty five when I last one was it?
Speaker 2: Are you take him back? Well? I might go in October because I might go on another vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you guys go, you should go at least because you would probably go for a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How far is that from Orlando? Two hours?
Speaker 1: Go for two days or something. Yeah, just stay at a cheap park in the cheap hotel in the park.
Speaker 2: I would just do over. October is a cheap time to go to.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I was looking at. But also, isn't it all they have their stupid Halloween stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you play it right, you can get a lighter day because people won't go if the Halloween thing isn't there.
Speaker 3: But doesn't Halloween the thinks are like it's on.
Speaker 2: Certain nights, it's not. Well, yeah, I'm also.
Speaker 3: Going during the day, buddy, We're not staying for the Halloween.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get up at five am, meet a max.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people they won't go to the park in the daytime because they're going to go at night so they'll be lighter. Oh so your pro tip would be to go that day in the day and then leave when everyone else is coming, like snitch some candy on?
Speaker 2: Does it? Get it out?
Speaker 3: But isn't the cool thing about being a disney to be there even in the night to see all the stupid shit that happens in evening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the fireworks. Like once it's like the holiday season, then it's like, oh you're you're going for that stuff. Like Halloween is the trick or treating essentially, that's what it is, is trick or treating and less people there.
Speaker 2: Sort of Okay, Christmas is, oh they're gonna have Christmas stuff.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. It's a very text us.
Speaker 2: That's okay, But wait, what about you? It's all about me last year, your vacation, baby, But what about you? What's going on in your world? You've got something impacting your whole life. Right now, I've had a hole in my apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was great, Well I did. It's gone now. But over the weekend we found black mole in our apartment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, earlier on you didn't show me the image of one, but how did you find the black mold? Again?
Speaker 1: Was leaving for girls trip with her sisters and her mom at Deep Creek. She was packing and she's like, there's something under one of our desk areas. And luckily it's not where our podcast because that would be horrible for me because I like take so many deep breasts there. But it was on the bottom of the wall, kind of like.
Speaker 2: The so you could see it on the outside. I don't know what the hell you would call it. Try to pull up.
Speaker 1: Just because I deleted them from my photo because I didn't need them, that didn't help it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, yeah, so this is like the baseboard, that's what it's called, right there? Gotcha? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So that was like that was some close up that's from like far away, so that like at first like, oh, it's just dirt or something, but now it was black mold. So then they had to pull a size chunk, sizeable chunk out of there. And so you and I were to hang out on Saturday, but I kind of just said I can't because I was worried Teddy would snoop in there and get stuck in the walls.
Speaker 3: But the fan you sat in because they were basically drying out that area.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what this area is this photo mor sent me, but it looked real nasty, real nast day.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how black mold goes crazy so fast. Yeah, crawls bace with some PCP piping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but essentially that's what the inside of any apartment looks like. Really, they cover it up so in case check that. But so they had a fan and aired out. So that's what I chilled at the apartment make sure Teddy didn't get into it. But we found out that it was from a leak from the third floor. We're on the second floor. Oddly enough, the first floor a month ago complained about a leak and they thought it was from us. It was from the third floor, So it's probably the same thing that we just noticed.
Speaker 3: Are all the apartments stacked the same way?
Speaker 2: Like everything where.
Speaker 1: We're like whatever room type you're on, everything on the four floors has that same room type where and then the other apartment would be the same thing too. But it was a wild time and it doesn't look because they covered up like I didn't even till they.
Speaker 2: Cut that open.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's called good.
Speaker 1: But now I feel bad because I'm like, there's other things I want to complain about. But I'm like, I'm gonna wait a little bit. I don't want to stack it on them.
Speaker 2: You're paying for it.
Speaker 1: Like I want them to replace our tub because our tubs like it's scuffed up, then say something. And also we moved in uh to our apartment. Uh the painting on the of the shower, of the wall, on the on the ceiling, it was all chipping and so it looks like ratchety. And I'm like I kind of want them to fix it. But also I got a time timer, right because I won't have more I have to deal with all the fixing and I'm at work.
Speaker 4: So I man, it's not like they're gonna I mean, yeah, just so you can, Yeah, I want two punch, she can go in our you know, last or two weeks ago, they expired in twenty fifteen, so that's fun.
Speaker 2: The actual device nice.
Speaker 1: So you know we're getting that parton in ship shop shape for the next person that moves in after stay there untill next July, so then we'll figure out.
Speaker 2: We would like to renew because it's very convenient space wise to d C. Yeah, is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah here, now that's because of construction. Damn you GW Parkway all these days?
Speaker 2: Why why are we doing both? Why can't we wait because we can? Stupid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very dumb. That's why I don't like going to Virginia.
Speaker 2: Hate it?
Speaker 1: Well these did never but uh yeah, it's a good good time in Costaday. Hoodie watched the I Binge watched all of the pit this weekend.
Speaker 2: Was it good? It was actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: If you like makes you like you are back in the day, it's it's it's medical drama and it's it's more enthralling, not thrilling like thriller, but like very like, oh, like are they going to solve this what is the problem causing this person?
Speaker 2: This child?
Speaker 1: Are they going to do every time? Like this kid gonna die or they're gonna save the kid. But also if they save the kid is the kid gonna die five minutes later because they didn't solve the problem right, Like we got to fix but that wasn't the actual cause of the kid dying. You know.
Speaker 2: Noah Wiley from Ear is the main guy. It is good. And then it's.
Speaker 1: Fifteen episodes and it's kind of twenty four style. Wow, it's a fifteen hour shift essentially, and once gets like the eighth episode, all the stuff you've learned, it hits the fan and then you see how like why they have to be there for six more hours or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's like watching a run shift. Yeah, it's not like fifteen different days. Now, it's the same people and it's all shot.
Speaker 1: It's not, but it's very shot, similar to one shot style where you'll follow a character and then all of a sudden you'll follow the character like sit down and do the next case.
Speaker 2: There's a real people do.
Speaker 1: And my mom and dad are nurses and they both worked in that field and dad worked in the er, which is probably why you watch dr back.
Speaker 2: In the day. And I mean it filled that Vorida had in my heart apparently my TV heart. Good time, Okay, good great oldies nice. Oh that's good. Yeah, but you know what also is good?
Speaker 3: Hooting Eric having a wonderful time today on this great episode, having some.
Speaker 1: Story. Read actual missed connections from Washington, d C dot Craigslist dot org.
Speaker 2: See whose freaker is a DC, Maryland or Virginia. Hold on, got to refresh refreshing because he's still there. He's still there.
Speaker 1: So so sometimes when we get to the misconnection page, uh, the same one pops up and we can tell because the link turns purple instead of blue.
Speaker 3: So or it's this Mexican guy looking for fun Mexicans.
Speaker 1: The same guy, same guy. So our first one, Well, you will go with done working, Bye bye, Washington d C. Right by miketto where the vibes are strong and productivity is optional, because sometimes girls just ditch the grind.
Speaker 2: And let the phone number fun win.
Speaker 1: What wait what so he's I don't know what they're looking for, but this here's my phone number, call me for a win.
Speaker 3: Right, cool man, Let's go to the Lake Ridge Giant Food lady in Hello, long blue and white dress, beautiful lady. We didn't get to talk, exchange eye contact a couple of times. I regret not being able to approach you. When I looked for you, I was not able to find you. I know you might never see this this ad, but just in case you get to, please reach out. I was the guy in the blue shirt, gray shorts, short hair, Giant Food and lake Ridge trying to have some love in the aisles.
Speaker 1: Now, if you had to get it on in a grocery store aisle, which asle would you pick the meats? Would you pick the vegetables? And it can't be the condom isle. It can't be that one condiments isle. I Dijon mustard on her or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: How about that? Okay? All right, there you go the condiments.
Speaker 1: Actually, know what this is a good question? If you could pick the store you hook up in? What store would you hook up in? I mean, can't be out of Eve or it's like a sexual store. But how about like any like Marlowe. You try a different.
Speaker 2: Furniture okay, different mattress discounters? Yeah, or Bob's discount because massive ass couches. How about that boom Baby I would or right Dick Sporting Goods get it Dix. In search of my friend, I'm looking for my old friend Howie Howie.
Speaker 1: Hope you're still the manassas is big, y'all like you might not find how we need to make a cookout venture.
Speaker 3: By the way, there's time r C Northern Virginia r C.
Speaker 2: That's what RC is.
Speaker 3: Connection.
Speaker 2: We had a mutual friend of manasses.
Speaker 3: Let's wreaking.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe Howie all.
Speaker 1: Right in search of man cave owner and the d m v oh looking to be invited to a man cave to chill.
Speaker 2: Hey, Capitol Heights, hang out.
Speaker 3: I need a man cave.
Speaker 2: I actually apartment is a man a tree falling on the path, Hyattsville. Okay, all right, I saw you jump over the fallen tree. I wanted to talk to you. If you see this, I love you to see you again.
Speaker 3: All right, I love you aggressive but he had been there. Wait, wait, this one's on recurring.
Speaker 1: I need a handy man. Oh, a handy man, Ringfield, Virginia. Hello, I'm looking for a handy man who has a good tool. My dream it's cogged.
Speaker 3: All right, Lady Bianca and land on.
Speaker 2: Little Lady Bianca, make this one our last one for today.
Speaker 3: Lady Bianca, we stopped to talk a few years ago. I don't know if you are still around, or what you may up what you may be up to. I was thinking about you lately and hoping you were well. I know you said once someone is out of your life, they are cut for good. You may never see this. Even if you do see this, I may I may really be cut from good, cut for good. However, if you see this and feel like saying hello, I would welcome hearing from you. Lady Bianca in Lantam.
Speaker 2: Lady, I know where that is? You know Banca? Do you think that's her? Well, she's back on the market, tru do you? And that does it for us?
Speaker 1: On this your podcast today, we're gonna get torches tacos. It's time for the retry. Can I relive up to the hype now? It's been established for a couple of months. They got combo now, so we can enjoy that if we'd like the taco, chips and a drink twelve dollars one taco though one.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when go these millennial.
Speaker 1: Taco places where it's very expensive for tacos or excited. I hope you do have a great week and follow Eric at mister Eric V. If all that's m R.
Speaker 2: E R, I, C k V. Call me at Andrew Hoodie.
Speaker 1: That's with a why see our adventures what shenanigans will get up to the next week or so. Always there on those social media seek pictures Me and I wife that will post today. She was busy yesterday, so I need to get I needed to get her approval before bost of the photos.
Speaker 2: Have a great a week. Always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.