Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. Hey, can I underest you in some ACDC tickets?
Speaker 3: You can win them right now, jr R Facebook page. Just get your voting for you. Say we play it ac DC.
Speaker 2: What did I miss something?
Speaker 3: Ac DC is coming to concert and you could be there. We have tickets all week again, you're winning them for you. Say we play it, jrr Facebook page. Tell us which Megadeth song you want to hear.
Speaker 4: We'll play the one with the most votes, as dictated by you back at nine o'clock, and then everyone who throws a vote in is eligible to win the ACDC tickets.
Speaker 2: Just vote one time, please, yes, correct, thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: We're both big Costco fans. I think we've made that crystal clear over the years. Yeah, ndred percent taco. How would you feel about And I'm down.
Speaker 3: With people that are Sam's fans, Bjays whichever club you're part of. Those are just a great way to purchase nowadays.
Speaker 4: How about getting paid twenty five hundred bucks to go in a little shopping spree at Costco. Here here's how this deal is gonna work, though there's a few hoops you're gonna have to jump through some outfit called online casinos dot com. I guess they're doing some sort of deal on Kirkland Signature products, which are the in store brand at Costco, which are actually name brand stuff made by name brand manufacturers, just marketed as Kirkland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of stores do that. So here's the deal.
Speaker 4: They're gonna get some Costco fans fifteen hundred dollars worth of Costco gift cards to go and buy nothing but Kirkland Signature products and then live on them for an entire week. And then you'll need to share your adventures, good, bad, surprising, just be honest with the Kirkland product and your experiences with.
Speaker 2: Them on social media.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: So you'd be doing everything from food and clothes to cleaning supplies and bed sheets and everything in between. And at the end of this, they'll then give you another thousand bucks and they'll pick up the tab on a fresh one year Costco executive membership for you.
Speaker 3: I see a couple things with this that kind of counted me out right out at the gate. Before you said all the you know specifics. I was like, sweet, I'm going to buy some Kirkland Golf clubs ball that I got to live a week on it.
Speaker 2: So you got to document all this stuff on us.
Speaker 3: So that's the other part, you know, not the best with social media.
Speaker 2: I uh tried these meatballs today. This Kirkla lazagna was delicious by the way. Oh you got you found a new product there.
Speaker 4: No, you bring up the lasagna which I have a bone to pick, and I don't have many bones to pick with costs. Go. This is a personal situation, and get don't get me wrong. If this is the biggest cross I have to bear in life, I'm doing okay. They've narrowed down the Kirkland lasagna offering to the one that contains both meat and sausage, which is fine with me. Yeah that's the one you like. No, that's the one I like. But they also had a just ground beef lasagna Kirkland, which I haven't seen in six eight months. It's out now as an option at food night in the Lynch household. Because a wife won't do the one that has the sausage in it. What to do?
Speaker 2: What to do? Let me think you can't really top.
Speaker 4: The deal on that that on lasagna they sell.
Speaker 3: Man, just get the stuff peppers and call it a night. Yeah, okay, that hasn't been that she wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Like I said, if that's my biggest issue at Costco, I think, guy, you could.
Speaker 3: Go through there and buy a big old brisket. You know, I'm sure they have a Kirkland brisket right now. It's that's meat is meat there at Costco. It's just a Kirkling branded products.
Speaker 2: Yet I like a Kirkland anyway.
Speaker 4: So again it's called casinos dot com is uh throwing that promotion?
Speaker 3: Oh there's the third problem I'm with prize picks, So I'm sure there'd be a you know.
Speaker 2: Are they competing? Outfit?
Speaker 3: Might be said, well, when I hear a casino and and you know, I'm like, okay, pick them fantasy game and then yeah, could you know?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 4: I got hard rocked bet literature in the mail the other day. I got to talk about target advertising. Couch potato. Mate, Hey, while you're there wasting your whole day watching sports, why don't you throw some money on the games?
Speaker 2: You ready for this?
Speaker 3: I got it this past weekend, so it must just be there blanketing our areas. And I also had it, Remember I had it sitting on my desk yesterday.
Speaker 2: It said, W J R R Care of Taco Bob.
Speaker 4: Please please wage your lots of money, thank you, seven will try of Florida. Yes, okay, WTF we all know what that stands for. Well, you guys, this is a stretch. But I bring it up because this is a segment called idiotology, and this is pretty idiotic if you are banking on this particular situation, meaning horrible years ahead. I really think come on, New Year. The new year starts on a Wednesday. Okay, this hasn't happened in a long time. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, the first three days of the new year. Okay, it's amazing. We're doomed that it's gonna be just a bad year globally.
Speaker 3: If you believe something like that, like you said at the beginning, that's a stretch.
Speaker 4: Twelve million people have viewed the post, three hundred and forty four thousand likes and over fourteen hundred comments regarding this. The last time this happened was twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: That's what's wrong with our world. Is that a COVID year? Right? That truly was a WTF year?
Speaker 3: Yeah I was, But that's the wrong on our with our world that twelve million people have interacted with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, look that's what we do now, man.
Speaker 3: Wednesday is the Wednesday's the new year? Is that the first?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So then Tuesday night is what you need to think about anyway, and be worried about that.
Speaker 2: Who cares about things? Go sideways Tuesday night? Never mind? Just go get yourself A Kirk was on here.
Speaker 4: Party at home. All right, we've got another one of these. And there is video of this, of course on our Facebook page. It's another stolen heavy equipment story, in this case an excavator.
Speaker 2: You Facebook page, right, Yeah, this is Washington State.
Speaker 4: Broad Daylight Saturday morning, Broad Daylight Saturday morning. A crew stole an excavator from some roadside construction. I guess they weren't working on the weekend, so all the equipment was just sitting there. They grabbed one of the excavators and then took off to a nearby one of those mobile ATMs that just sits, you know, out like in a parking lot. They knocked the whole gd thing off with the excavator, and they had a pickup truck with the you know, rest of the crew that was in on this standing by with the pickup truck. Knock the excavator off. All this captured on video. Yeah, they got the whole darn thing, scooped it up and put it in the pickup truck. This is eight o'clock Saturday morning, right there in broad daylight. Would you at least expect something like this to happen? And they take off with the whole atm in the back of the pickup truck. Police are called and spot the culprits. A chase starts.
Speaker 3: Get this are they waiting? I see now, I see the excavator driving away.
Speaker 4: The news report's greatest says, you can see the stolen excavator making its way down East Main Street.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is why have you ever noticed when you drive by some construction sites, these are ham and eggers. You hike your equipment up in the air. Have you ever noticed when you see certain things dangling from a road.
Speaker 2: What do they put the keys in the bucket? Lift it up?
Speaker 3: And I don't know if they do it for that. I'm only ten percent construing.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to How do these things keep getting stolen? They just leave the keys in or there are no keys, you can just start them up.
Speaker 3: Usually you just put them on the tar. You know, time to go to the bar. Here's a where'd you leave the keys, Ralphie, right under the front seat like.
Speaker 2: Normal dashboard some visor.
Speaker 3: Now you know how they but you've seen that what I'm talking about, right, It's usually like the generator on the job will be floating in the air because they know that's just a price tag for somebody.
Speaker 4: Sweet, you're saying the excavator. What do they do with the excavator?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, again, I'm bits and pieces, bobble and ten percent.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out how this is going to prevent it from me they stolen.
Speaker 3: They lift the generators. There it is at the text line two two five six. Thank you. They lift up the generator and have it like on a rope, so you'll see when you drive by a big construction set.
Speaker 2: I have seen.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they don't steal the generator. What about the actual excavator? Though, you gotta get more responsible. I don't know so anyway, at the end of the story, police catch up with the guys. They're fleeing ATMs in the back.
Speaker 2: Washington State.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they oh my gosh, they have reached city limits. We're not gonna chase them anymore. This is where Bob World Order goes in. Yes, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: We would have already taken out the tires with a hail of gunfire right on Main Street. I'm not really concerned about the citizens. Stop sticks down, whatever it takes. Yeah, we're gonna make that thing stop so quick the ATM flies over the over the hood of the truck where it just goes.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, new BWO stickers are in. I was yesterday, but I got that mailer. Attention Taco Bob. I was grabbing all the BW stickers that I had to mail out. So if you want the new BWO sticker, just send us a self address stamped envelope. Coozies are at different events that we do.
Speaker 4: By the way, the dude sent the twenty dollars said, just for your trouble, send me some BWO stickers and use the rest of you buy yourself.
Speaker 2: Some beer boys as nick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome, but that is completely unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think it's I don't want to say it on the air. I think he wants me to send him something else, oh weed or something now coozies, but we're not doing that. No, no, we're not mailing out koozies to people.
Speaker 4: Will send to you the stickers if you send us a self addressed step dovlo mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, if you have equipment keys for whatever brand equipment, say Ko Komatsu, on whatever excavator, I'll say they fit all of un reversal.
Speaker 2: Huh uh huh. Wow.
Speaker 3: They might want to rethink that you knew that these guys were construction workers because they knew how to work to pick up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can clearly see the excavator going down East Main Street at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Street Waundy are our