Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis GOOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit once again with Denesh Desuza, and we met him when he was in Sioux Falls. Very nice guy and he's got several movies that have been in the theater. But you got a new movie that's in theaters starting this Friday.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does September twenty seventh, and it opens in theaters nationwide, probably one thousand theaters, vindicating Trump dot com is the website and the cool thing is you just put in your city or zip code, Boom, the theaters will come up.
Speaker 1: Dnesh. I've had a chance to see several of your movies, probably all of them. I don't know, maybe I've missed one here or there. But when I go and I watch these movies, first of all, I'll tell you you do an amazing job. They look fantastic, but they're filled with information. They're filled with evidence, and it makes you realize that we're not always being told the truth, are we, Danesh And.
Speaker 2: That is certainly true, and it's it's especially true about Trump because there's such a focus on Trump's vices that even people who are pro Trump have come to sort of believe them. You'll have people who say things like, well, you know, I don't really like the guy, but you know, I like his policies, or he needs to keep his mouth shut, or everyone wants like a they want to remake Trump, they want a new and different Trump. And part of what I want to show, not just argue, but show, is that no, Trump is actually very well suited to the crisis and the challenges we face today. His peculiar combination of qualities, including by the way, his ego, but also including his courage, his bravery, those are the qualities of the country needs. It may he may not be the best candidate for any time, but he is the best candidate for our time.
Speaker 1: Danash, you just mentioned the word courage, And when you think about courage, there was an event that happened I'm sure most people will remember back in July, on the thirteenth of July there was an assassination attempt on the president, and he stood up after being shot at and pumped his fist in the air and said, fight, fight, fight. I can't imagine anything more courageous than that. Some think that that was the moment that he won this next election.
Speaker 2: I don't know another man alive who would have responded that way, and not to mention the fact that can you think of another even going beyond the assassination attempts? And now they've been two and you probably heard the way that Trump reacted to the second one, which is he was kind of annoyed that it interrupted his golf game. He's like, I was about to make an amazing putt, Yeah, and they like drag me off the golf course because you know, Gida's a man on the next hole waiting to kill me. So this is Trump, I mean, who responds like this. Any other Republican, any other candidate facing ninety one criminal indictments, well, facing five criminal indictments, would have exited the race and would never be heard from again. So look at Trump's not only his endurance, but his ability to sort of flip these things to his advantage. I mean, he none of those charges have sort of got him, and it was really the goal of the Democrats to put, you know, to fire a shotgun of ninety one indictments, like, listen, we're bound to get him one way or the other. Of these pellets. Don't go into him. These will. And I would have agreed if you a year ago, I thought, wow, I mean, he's going to be facing serious jail time. It's not clear to me that it looks to me like he might be able to beat every single one of these.
Speaker 1: Now the film is not out yet, it comes out on Friday, but in the trailer for Vindicating Trump, you say they tried to assassinate his character. They tried to assassinate and then eventually they tried to assassinate him. And one of the things that we're going to learn is there are many things that are being told right now that are not one hundred percent accurate. And the nice thing is with your film, you are as you say, Vindicating Trump, Well, it is.
Speaker 2: Not only that it is downright evil, because it is being done by the people who are themselves the real threats to democracy. It's being done by people who themselves promote censorship, mass surveillance, ideological and doctrination, criminalization of political differences, trying to lock up the leading candidate of the opposition. So, I mean, these are the classic characteristics of a police state, and they're not coming from Trump. Because people say Trump's Trump would be addicted or if we elected him, well, he already was in office. What dictatorial things did he do? What leading Democrats are in prison today because Trump charged them criminally? None. Sometimes people would shout in the rally lock her up in reference to Hillary, but Trump didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Vindicating Trump is in theaters starting tomorrow. It's on Friday, the twenty seventh. Now, this is a movie that's about what's happening right now. But imagine if somebody were to write a fictitious movie, you know, a Hollywood story about what's happening right now, and all of the things that are happening we're in that story. Nobody would have believed that movie at all, would they?
Speaker 2: This is absolutely right, And then you add to it, you flesh out the Trump's story a little bit. You know, there's that opening scene, and of course it's in the movie. You know, it is the iconic scene of Trump coming down the escalator right when he first announced for president. Now, think of the symbolism of that scene. Trump is at the top of the escalator. It's kind of like he's with all the cool people. You know, Ellen loves him, Oprah loves him, Charlie Rose, Larry King. He's in with the Hollywood crowd. And then what does he do. He descends, He goes down. It's kind of like he decides, Okay, I'm gonna leave you guys, I'm going to join a new team. I'm going to go down with the American people down there. I'm going to take their side against you. And so now you can see right there in that image why there are so many people who would take a bullet for Trump. And you can also see why there are people who are part of this elite, who are who are at one time friends and admire of Trump, and now they just hate the guy. Why because in a sense, he's a trader to them. He's a trader to that class of people. He sided with the American people against them.
Speaker 1: Dnash, thank you for making movies like this, because I'm sure this is not easy for you, is it.
Speaker 2: Well, it puts me on the front line. But guess what, I don't mind if I can say you know the the website Vindicating Trump dot com. By the way, I also have a book of the same title, which you can also pre order on the website, but by movie tickets. Go see it Vindicating Trump dot com.
Speaker 1: Denash, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it, sir, my pleasure again. The movie is called Vindicating Trump. It's in theaters tomorrow. The website Vindicating Trump dot com.
Speaker 2: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis goold ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.