Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday, so that means we're going to talk about pop culture and Bravo mostly Bravo today with my buddy, my good friend, Amy Phillips of Drama Darling.
Speaker 2: Hey, girl, Hello, great to be here, Nice to be in the Pink Shade.
Speaker 1: Yes, listen, Okay, I have a question about your background. Is your on the side of the wall where it says Drama Darling. Is that a window or is that a different wallpaper.
Speaker 2: That is a window. Those are what you call Venetian blends. You may have heard of them because they're only in exquisite homes, mansions, castles.
Speaker 1: Vanishian blends only from Venice.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, of course you know. I know a guy in Venice who makes them by hand, just like using the water.
Speaker 1: Lisa Marlow, I've got my I've got my stylist in Milan.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I've got my Venetians blind guy. No, I actually need to do something with this window, like I need to do some sort of window treatment. But like so you see it on your podcast, but on mine, I'm a little bit more squished together, so you don't see the Venetian blinds. So it's not as obvious. But here on pink shade, you see it all, you.
Speaker 1: See it all. Let me tell you what I've said. If you shift this camera slightly to the left, it looks like a dumpster fire. Just right here, right here is all I got.
Speaker 2: Right, that's all you need to see. And it's good. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Good everybody, everybody needs to think.
Speaker 2: This is how I live.
Speaker 1: Okay, the most important thing that I have to ask you about, and we've got lots of subjects.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm ready, you got, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is Michelle dating doctor dre.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what TMC says. And I mean, I don't know if they're dating, but they were out at some point doing who knows what. I mean. They could have been doing a business deal. She could have been she could be his real estate agent for all we know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So if they see them walking out of a restaurant and they are holding hand, but it could be right because there's paparazzi there and he was like, hey, let me help you like nicely. It could be that he's sixty one, she is thirty seven. He is worth one billion.
Speaker 2: Dollars Wow, that's after all his divorces, and that's yeah, because of after math his record label, or at least one of them, Michelle, This would make things very interesting on the Valley. I can't imagine Jesse and Doctor Dre like having to sit down and Lacey being there too, but well, at least Michelle would feel empowered that she as someone on her side, which I appreciate.
Speaker 1: To get Doctor Dre on your side. Not not bad, I mean I've forgotten him, but he is more age appropriate. I mean, I just think that if you did like a spin the Wheel Bingo card, yeah you put two people together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, that's such a That's what was so crazy about that news. You just you don't see it coming. And that's what we love about Bravo as much as you know, these reality shows can be structurally like the skeleton of it be set up and produced. Yes, that's not why we tune in. We overlook all that. It's that like twenty percent of realness is why it works so well so.
Speaker 1: And I'm just thrilled because since the season kind of just started, the season of the Valley just got going, they definitely haven't filmed the reunion yet, so now we can ask her at the reunion.
Speaker 2: Yes, good, good call. Yeah me, it literally just started. I mean we've had like one girl's night that ended at six point thirty, which is you know, up my alley. But that that bar was bleak. I mean, it was not a good advertisement for that bar. And so I think that they obviously closed the bar because they probably were there before they even opened, Mary Payne, they probably six yeah, no, they probably got there at four. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the fact that poor Nia was going to the party bus drinking mocktails and breastfeeding her baby while her mom sat on that party bus with the baby. Unlike Nia, it's not that important. You don't have to come.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought. You mean it's not that important, like feeding your shy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's important. Her coming to this stupid part, Like she've probably spent an hour getting ready at least, just to go inside for an hour and a half and talk to people and go back on the party bus. It wasn't worth it to me. I'd be like, stay home in your jammies.
Speaker 2: You know what I hear you. And as a new mom, one hundred percent, then I'm like a lot of new moms go back to work after three months. So if this is her job and she just has to get ready, she can take her baby to work, her mom can come with her to work. She can go into this empty bar at four point thirty. She has a reason to like get dressed, do her hair and makeup. That that's definitely going to feel good. We know as moms, like that's the last thing that we're going to want to do. If we're forced to do it, we'll do it. But then when we do it, we're like, Okay, I actually feel like a human being and I'm out. This is good. And so then she's out and that's considered work. She goes back home early, and quite honestly, she knows she's got to show up for this job and this is their bread and butter right now, Like, I'm scared this is she needs to outsource. Mary pain, the amount of children, her burnout having to do this show everything, it's stressing me. Oh.
Speaker 1: This is the third season of The Valley, right yeah, okay, and every season she's in a full depression hole because she keeps having children and that's her choice. She wants to have the children and all that.
Speaker 2: But she is sane You're so right though.
Speaker 1: And we're like, we haven't even really met her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, as her right. You are so right. She's not living for herself right now.
Speaker 1: No, it'll be years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That just hit me between the eyes. And by the way, I don't think we can go any further without mentioning to your amazing listeners that I live in Santa Clarita.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was just going to ask you, how are you feeling about the shade of being thrown? I wrote you because I was watching this show on the East Coast and I sent you a text and said, can you get Amazon two days? Santa Clarita?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: And you back, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I had no idea because your East Coast and I was on the Oh my god, that was so funny, and you're like, well, they're dragging you.
Speaker 1: They're dragging get Amazon.
Speaker 2: That Honestly, Mary Payne, I laughed so hard. I loved how much attention it got. I mean, yeah, you know, it started off a little bit light with a couple of the Santa Clarita digs, and then they're saying it in the cars on the way up, in both cars. Then they're going and they're doubling down and finding even new ways to make fun of it and roast Santa Clarita in their confessionals. I mean, they really went in and I have to say, and I just want to if you can give me thirty seconds on the clock, I appreciate it, Okay, okay, or a minute whatever, Okay, okay, Yes we get two day prime. Yes, people do go here to die. And you know what, I'm quite frankly fine with it because it is a lovely town. It's it's a sleepier town. It's a homeytown, and they look like they've got great graveyards. An uber, you never want to take an uber. You will spend one hundred and fifty dollars just to get to your friend's house to have like charcuterie. Don't do that. You're always going to drive. And then also, to be honest with you, I was much like them. I lived in Los Fela's. I was a hipster for about ten to twelve years. So when I heard about Santa Clarita, I said, Santa Who. And I didn't even think it was in the state either. Did I know it was part of Los Angeles County? No, I sure didn't. It is not Ventura County, it's Los Angeles. However, we cannot vote for the mayor. Kind of a bummer. And sure enough, when it was time for me, I had a baby and it was time to buy a house. Guess who wasn't going to be able to buy a house in Los Angeles? Me and every other person, including the people most of the people on that cast. So when they are looking to buy a home that's affordable and they have space and good public schools, see up here in Santa Clarita.
Speaker 1: That's your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: The view was pretty from the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yes, they don't live near me. I can tell you that. I already know they live further.
Speaker 1: Out, even further.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I will say that.
Speaker 1: Dylan and Pat on Bad TV, my friends, they were they live I've vent to pass house. He lives in the valley, and they were on their show. They were talking about the shitting on Santa Clira and they were like, it's not that far. Everything in La is thirty minutes. It's not that far. It's at the beginning of when they were recording it. At the end they did like, ways, how long would it take from where they were, and it was like forty five minutes. Fifty five minutes.
Speaker 2: They're like, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when I was there, everything took an hour. Everywhere I went took an hour.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you were probably driving during very peak hours, which is most of the day.
Speaker 1: The whole day is peak hours. There's no like, hey, don't go anywhere after four. It's like after one pm you're in rush after Yeah. Also before noon is rush hour, so between twelve and one you're good. It's true they say about the traffic in La it's terrible.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: There's a wholes and el is get about it.
Speaker 2: I know it's so perfect, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, well everybody moved to Santa Clarita. There was also a TV show with Drew Barrymore about vampires there cannibalism, I believe, Oh cannibalism. Okay, I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it either.
Speaker 1: You should have. You should have been cast on. You should have been running that thing.
Speaker 2: I should have been running it, honey. No, Drew Barrymore, what a force of nature to have gone through what she to have been a child star and then just to be where she is today. We should be celebrating her more anyway.
Speaker 1: I standing still standing? Do you have a love it more impression?
Speaker 2: But I got a Brittany.
Speaker 3: I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: Oh Brittany, Oh Brittany. If you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're not alone. Enter Weight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and Hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the Wegov pill and the Mogov pen. With wegov at Hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and exercise, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off. Plus, mogov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the license provider who will determine what treatment is right for you, and, if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door. No insurance is necessary and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to twenty four to seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content. Oh we all need that and more. Even better, with a range of affordable g LP one options, Hers is making it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life, your specific life. Guys, So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H e r s dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. Will go v is the registered trademark of Novo nordesica as. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, will gov clinical study information and restrictions, visit for hers dot com. Y'all Tropical Smoothie Cafe is absolutely popping off, and I do mean that literally because they have a new bowl. It's a tropy Boba bowl with juicy poppin' boba inside. For a limited time, tropy Boba Bulls from Tropical Smoothie Cafe put a fun, cravable spin on the fan favorite Asai bowl. They deliver a full censory experience that keeps guests coming back for more. And one of those guests is me. You guys, I love boba. These new bowls come in two flavor options, Mango Tropy Boba Bul, which is the more tropical flavor, and then they have the Berry Tropy Boba Bul, which has fresh strawberries and chocolate chunks, which, in my opinion, is the best combination in the world. I love chocolate and strawberry together. Yum. So.
Speaker 2: Like I said, these bowls are available at Tropical Smoothie Cafe for a limited time only, So pop in and try the new troppy Boba balls to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe.
Speaker 1: Eat some good Brittany.
Speaker 2: H ignoring those red flags already.
Speaker 1: I've got my red flag right here, Brittany, I've got a stack of him over here to my left.
Speaker 3: Well, ask thee a wat flag. I don't see, Ria, I don't see what now?
Speaker 1: What do you think about all? Brandon trying to get in the mix, started mixing it up with the chopping it up with the rumors and whatnot right away.
Speaker 2: Got terrible awful, and I thought he was fine at first, and I was like, let's give him a chance. They've known each other for a long time. That helped me welcome him in. And I thought, they have history, they're comfortable, they're gonna you know, whether this lasts or not, it's a good little stepping off point for them. They can have like a rebound for both of them. And then I heard about how he just got separated, and I thought, oh, he probably did that because then Brittany was getting divorced and who knows what happened there.
Speaker 3: And I know she was very clear, like we did a'll keep together before you got superod rat, like tell everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the timeline. Let me say it on television.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so your wife. No. But then after the stunt he pulled when he was in that kitchen and he was like, you know, Jasmine, this uh everyone that I thought, no, no, we're not new, get out of here. Yeah, that was bad, And I thought he wants to be on the show and he's thirsty. And I loved how Brittany was like, oh no, oh goodness. I mean the way she handles life. It's like as if the dog got out. You know, it's like, oh my goll the dog got out of get I gotta go get it. Oh no, get that lash.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Everything is like, it's not that big of a deal. It's just in a nuisance. Yeah, So Brandon was stirring it up.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh no, here we go, get bread. I had to talk to you. You can't get out. This is the guy we're.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: I'm so worried about her. Oh god, what do you well?
Speaker 1: I'm glad to see that probably they're broken up. Listen, you know what I like. I like Brittany with doctor Dre.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: I think that's a better match.
Speaker 2: That would be awesome, that be great. He's like, no, way, too much. He's like, wait, Jax, no can I. He's like, I've dealt with enough baggage in my life. That's too much.
Speaker 1: He's like, I've you know, been in the streets and even I don't want jacks Yeah, I don't want that. Do you think Jackson is going to come back next?
Speaker 2: If the ratings keep like going down, then yeah, they're going to bring him back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do also would like to honor poor Kristen Journey. I feel for her. She did use a term this episode i'd never heard, which was fourth trimester.
Speaker 2: Oh right, she was like, I'm basically my fourth trimester. That's right.
Speaker 1: She said my fourth trimester ended two days ago. Yeah, try means three.
Speaker 2: So I was even think about that for a second. No, wait, that didn't even land with me. But I have never heard that for one neither.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody's gonna out there that has children younger than ours are gonna be like, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: A thing, it's a it's a joke thing, Like oh why not? Like maybe it's a joke thing like they're saying, you know, no, that don't make me.
Speaker 1: She didn't know. She didn't meet it as a joke, I think.
Speaker 2: But Kaya early? Was Kaya born early? Because if Kaya was born like a month early? No, then does that mean I'm just trying to work out this doughty math because it does not get it up?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 3: Okay, true master, The fourth trial baster is when you take four parts id you cut off Wildeville and it is a trap.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The fourth trimester. According to Columbia University Irving Medical Center, quoting my sources, the fourth trimester is the crucial twelve week slash three month postpartum period following childbirth, characterized by intense physical recovery, hormonal shifts, and emotional adjustments for the mother. Okay, so that is why are we calling it fourth trimester? Why aren't we just saying first three months of the baby? Anyway, eighty percent of new parents experience baby blues. Yes, we know that. So this is just a new term that the youth has come up with.
Speaker 2: We asked, we need to tell Deanna Chang, and she's got to put it on her how to Be Less Old podcast because we do this. We didn't know this.
Speaker 1: I will sometimes send Deianna things that I hear around my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet yeah, because you're kids. Yeah, they're right of it. Have you heard have you heard the phrase choppel ganger? No, you're chopped doppleganger. Oh that's funny, that's funny. She like that.
Speaker 1: She knew it. She knew it when I told her.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, she knows all chople ganger. That's great, hilarious. It's it's better than fourth trimester. I mean, okay, now I gotta quickly jump now. Yeah, I've said on the show many times I do not watch Summer House. I don't want okay, okay, I don't I don't want anybody to come at me.
Speaker 1: That's the way it knows.
Speaker 2: That's fine. You don't have time for all of it. Are you regretting at all? Are you just enjoying other people enjoying what's happening.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying what's going on. I am dipping in and watching a little bit to because I did see when West and Sierra talked. Now, but I also hear other podcasters stuff talking about it because I'll listen even though I don't watch, and they're saying, well, West and Sierra, you know, dated for three months two years ago, So who cares? And I think from my view of somebody who doesn't watch the show that just knows the players, doesn't know the game that it seems Kyle is the real victim here, right.
Speaker 2: It's his wife and his friend, right, yes, But no one hears because he's been he's been kind of an unfaithful husband and fiance like he was an unfaithful boyfriend. But he is coming out smelling like a row. You are right about that, and he is absolutely leaning into that his company lover boy that has been you know, hedging on practically bankruptcy because of the debt that he owes he's just been hanging on by a thread, is now thriving because of this. I mean, it's basically your send it to Daryl but in Summerhouse world like. But he has this huge business and he was not doing well. He's been under the he's been under the water in the weeds for a very long time. And now he's popping up on Instagram left and right and thanking people for you know, buying the T shirts that says Carl's a mess, buying his Flower BOYDHC drink. He is loving life, even though I know it's probably hard for him. However, so you are right. He is the victim here, and he got bamboozled and snowed by his wife and by his friend. But he is certainly not the best guy in the Bravo verse. I have order saying it.
Speaker 1: But I never liked his hair, how about that?
Speaker 2: Oh that's fine. I accept that.
Speaker 1: And I don't like somebody just deciding to become a DJ when before they ran a drink company, Like I don't. I'm not with it. The only DJ I will accept of all the Bravo DJs, the only one I will accept is Erica Jane because she actually was in the music business, because the only that's the only DJ for me.
Speaker 2: Thank you you have approved of my djings. I'll be in Europe.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, okay, so again, I just wanted to get your thoughts on the Summerhouse situation, the leaks audio. We haven't had confirmation it was Jennifer Lawrence, but I do enjoy that rumor as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a fun one. Okay, Well, I did just recently. I just recapped last night's Well, I just recapped Tuesday night's Summer House okay, and even since then, like this morning, I have a lot of thoughts that I wasn't even able to get out on my podcast because it all came very clear to me now. So I think I'll be able to hopefully succinctly get this out and then you know, and we can move on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So wow, all right, I do feel like this is a case of he's just not that into you. Siara and Wes dated for a little while. She really fell for him hard. She's never been able to recover Unfortunately he is with a lot of girls. He has these little relationships, and he's so easily able to pivot out of those relationships and into friendship hood. One of the things that he said to Sierra, like two episodes ago, was I can be your best friend tomorrow. I'm sure if you had a dime every time he said that, you'd be a millionaire. You'd be doctor Dre money. Because he has that charm, he has that charisma. He can move from hookups to friends. But he couldn't do that with Sierra because she's too deep and she really really fell for him. I think they had something special. She went to his home in Missouri. I think that she so when he tried to separate from her, she could not ever let it go. Two years had gone by before they had this conversation, and during that two years of time, this is what I think happened. I think that Amanda and West were there for each other with Amanda was there for West with regard to Sierra, and West was there for Amanda with regard to Kyle. Did you know? I mean on Summer House, West was basically Amanda's not I don say mouthpiece, but he was very much sticking up for her with Kyle. He would be going to Kyle and saying, like, Kyle, you were the asshole in the situation. You really need to apologize. Come on. And that was out in front of all of us. But what I think was going on behind closed doors with Amanda is that she understood very well being Sierra's good friend, that Sierra was still in love with West, had never stopped being in love with him, couldn't get over him, and so she was telling Wes like, you need to stay away from her because she is not over you. So he kept his distance, and by doing this and then going back to the summerhouse, they're always in communication and she's like, no, she she still has feelings for you. Still have to like keep your guard up because so she was coaching him. I think this whole time, and then cut to this past season when they're filming this girl that West had on his lap. I honestly think that Amanda was like, you need to do something that is going to show Sierra that you have completely moved on and that you aren't There's no room in this even if you guys talk again, like there's no room for making up on a romantic level, so you've got to do some more stuff to make it clear. So he invites every single girl he knows, right, he even said that on camera, and he has this girl sitting on his lap. Not that he was like, come here, sit on my lap next to Sierra. It just happened that way. He didn't fight it, and that's stung like a bitch for Sierra because she still is in love with him. So now he looks like the asshole. But he's trying to communicate like it's done, like move on, I'm not that into you, and unfortunately she could not do that. It's kind of a case of like Jim Carrey and dumb and dumber. So you're saying there's a chance, which is what happened in this last episode when he's like, I'm sorry, I see it now, like let's just be best friends, and I think that she's thinking. So you're saying there's a chance, which is really bad because she still hasn't gotten over. And now Sabrina is saying he has a crush on you, and she's seeing hope. We've never seen her happier. She's glowing, looking beautiful and smiling and I love to see it, but now this is a problem. And now this whole time that West and Amanda have been bonding over helping each other during that time is when they started, you know, catching those vibes, catching those feelings. And I don't know when it turned into an emotional affair into physical, but that's how they got close, because they were talking about their partners the whole time, or they're like their struggles.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen I watched What Happens Live that Andy is always trying to ask people, now, what month was that and what month was that. He's always trying to figure out the timeline. So I kind of feel like that's a big issue that people are like, wait a minute, and you said it just but in November it was this yeah, you know. And so because that one girl came on was like I had a date with him at Bravocon but he said he had pre partied with Amanda, and I was like, that's weird. And then Jesse, who I don't know Jesse from anybody. I've never seen this band, but boys, he cute. He's real cute.
Speaker 2: He was on watching What Half Is Live and I was like, well, who's this Do I need to watch somewhere else. Yeah, Jesse, the one that hooked up with Luan Louienne hooked up with somebody from summer? Yeah, yeah, was it Jesse? It was I'm spacing. I'm sorry. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Or was it West?
Speaker 2: It wasn't West. Was it Andrea? Oh God, now I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, I feel like it was Jesse.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Next question, is West out in these streets kissing Meghan king Edmunds. What?
Speaker 2: Oh, Kyle Kyle was out in the streets.
Speaker 1: I thought it was West.
Speaker 2: It was Kyle. No, it was Kyle. It's Kyle. It was like a I want to say, it was like a Page six party on the inside and then a total different dimension on the out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Megan king Edmunds was wearing socks and slides and Kyle was giving her the strangest shoulder massage into like somewhat of a kiss where she was like yeah, and then she was like looking at her phone. I don't know what that was. If that was a publicity stunt, if that was just two drunk people.
Speaker 1: I really the West and I thought, wow, West hooked up with Megan king Evans right when in the middle of this drama.
Speaker 2: Oh, that must have knocked your socks off, that very I bet.
Speaker 1: Megan king Evans announced today that like, she lives in New York City is a realtor, and I was, like.
Speaker 2: She lives in New York. Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: She put on your Instagram state I'm licensed in New York City. I could sell your real estate in New York City. I was like, where are your kids?
Speaker 2: Girl? She doesn't have custody.
Speaker 1: I know, get back to where your kids are, don't.
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: This isn't it's insane what you're doing. I don't know. I mean a lot of us want to point the finger at Jim because we know how he can be controlling and how money can dictate custody situations. So I leave a lot of space open for that because some girls curl but like it. It is off and it's weird, and uh, I think it's odd.
Speaker 1: So okay, let's get off that sad subject. Are you loving Ladies of London as much as we are?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do love it. I love that good. I'm there for the accents, I'm there for the fashion and for the environment, and I love it so much.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. And I'm not here for the access because I can't really do the accents.
Speaker 2: I try very hard, but you like listening to them.
Speaker 1: I like to listen to them. I like to look at the outfits I have. I got myself a Kimmy headband because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my gosh, that's great.
Speaker 1: And I have a Tiara and a Tierra and a fascinator, just you know, depending on what I'm feeling when we're recording.
Speaker 2: Did you get the Tierra at the Buckingham Palace gift shop? Which hot tip? How great was that hot tip? No?
Speaker 1: But you know, producer Ingrid is in London right now. Oh she is, so maybe I should tell.
Speaker 2: Her, Yeah, just swing by. What a slag? Please tell her to swing by. She I mean she's got to get it. She's going to go over there, right, I mean, tell her to go in the gift shop and get it to here. Tell her to get three.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll let her know. Yeah, you know, she is the producer here, so she will listen.
Speaker 2: Okay there, Oh you're joking.
Speaker 1: She doesn't listen, No, she does, she doesn't. She gets the podcast and says, are there any edits? I say no, and then she does her thing. I was like, do you ever listen? She says, no, it's not nice.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 1: Okay, now on Ladies of London, let's see who we can discuss. Okay, So the Margo Mark Francis thing, I do think it's interesting. So they're not having a reunion, which is just bummer with a capital B. Yeah, but so Mark Francis was on Watch What Happens Live just completely eviscerating Margo, continuing to eviserate her, and then she came out like the next day or day later, like I had severe postpartum and that's why I was acting like that. She did People magazine article she'd had this like severe health diagnosis because she could tell something was off, like why was she crying all the time? Why was she unable to take a joke. She knew something was like very wrong, and she went and got all the woman's tested and she had like tripled the test, tripled the estrogen, no progesterone, no testosterone, like whatever.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And she was like so I'm basically I'm okay now, so I need to come back for a second season, right, I won't do that anymore. But I thought it was interesting timing because she did it after Mark Francis when I watch What Happens Live and just railed on her more.
Speaker 2: And now it's gonna look real bad.
Speaker 1: It's gonna make.
Speaker 2: Him look real bad because and by the way, if he hates her, he hates her, he's gonna be like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I think she's lying, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But he also leans into being the villain too. I think he likes that he's comfortable playing that role, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And and I I did this past week when they were going to look at the giraffes at Long Lead or whatever, and he was saying, like, no, like she is, I feel like she is being homophobic towards me. And he sort of like, I've always been bullied up and called a freak, you know, my whole life. And I he says, I can't introduce my partner and the person I want to marry to my parents. So then this begs the question, does Mark Forsas have a partner? And when his dad dies, can we meet him?
Speaker 2: Thank you? And it is a sad situation and what a bummer that is? Yeah, ridiculous, and it's I'm so I'm so what were the homophobic things that Margo? What were the vibes she was giving that were homophobic?
Speaker 1: Well, she said she he got in her face and she's like, oh, you're so weird. You're a freak. And then she said she said freak more than once really, And then when they call her a show, yes, oh.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've seen that episode yet. I must be one. I think I'm one.
Speaker 1: Behind, you're one behind.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And then ah, that's last week. He was walking away as she was trying to talk to him. He was walking away through the love mays at longlead. Yes, yes, and she goes prance away.
Speaker 2: She said, Brant's away. How did I miss that? Okay, that's gross. That's gross.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 2: And so in the car on the way to wherever they were going to the cheese or the drafts or whatever they're.
Speaker 1: Going to see something, Kimmy said, I I like Kimmy, kim me too. Kimmy was like, listen, you're the only, you know, person of a different sexual persuasion here. And I think the way that she's acting towards you, I'm just gonna say it. I don't think it's so. Kimmy said, it okay, and he said I agree, and then Martha starts going no, no, no no, and he says, Martha, if you don't agree with me, I'm getting out of the car right now. Stop the car, Stop the car. And she's like, oh my god, don'top the car.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, she's going to try to be the middle person.
Speaker 1: Do you love Martha or Sonya Morman of London?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, and her magpie.
Speaker 1: I don't love the magpie.
Speaker 2: I mean I love it. I love that she has the magpie. It's so quirky and so eclectic, and she's she's a couple of years from being shut in, you know. So I hope she stays on this show for a long time because it worries me about her.
Speaker 1: I need the magpie to have a cage that it goes poop in, and not all over her home.
Speaker 2: That is disturbing and really unhealthy. Yes, bird poop everywhere. That would be just like if your dog or your cat just pooped everywhere and you just lived in it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean Martha cleans it up. I mean clean it up, Artha. We want that, Martha want better you for you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Beverly Hills, when we're recording this. We've only seen part one of the reunion. Is it just a two part reunion?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think they're three. Usually they're three, I mean Beverly Hills. But am I wrong about that? I think I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it seems the tie turning against h to read inner cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Yes they are. The tides are coming up and putting them out.
Speaker 1: They're just yes. Do you are you planning to read to Read's book? Are you going to?
Speaker 2: I would like to actually be the narrate of too instead of her. Now I'm reading Renna's book next her book Club and Unburdened. I don't know if i'll read it. I'm not sure. Maybe i'll do a quick skim. It's just that, like, I want to support the housewives, I really do, so I'll probably want to like so I'll definitely like buy the book in some way I want to support. I don't think it was the right time and place for her to write a book right now. I think that we should have waited a little longer. It seems premature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she's going to have to do like the sequel more Unburdened, Unburdened less, unburdened the sequel.
Speaker 2: Unburdened the sequel. Yeah, it seems like she's not even divorced yet and still in foreclosure and whatnot steel reeling and not like steady or like stable. Excuse me and the hiccups, and then.
Speaker 1: It's the book's gonna come out. I went to watch What Happens Live, and she was the guest. Oh, that's right, with Sarah Michelle Gellar, who could not be more of a tiny, tiny, tiny person. But Jerie was in a very strange outfit. But Andy kept asking her about the being light things. She's like, I mean, how many times can you say you're sorry? I was like, how about you just don't do it anymore? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean there's there's an idea for you. I just looked it up. It looks like there are three parts.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It began April twenty third, and it is ending on May seventh, y'all.
Speaker 1: I am loving this spring weather. I love to do kind of a personal reset when the weather changes. I clear out my winter clothes and switch over to my spring and summer clothes. I keep the windows open more, I try to get outside with the dogs. I like to go to the beach if I can. I just love this time of year, and I think you do have to change up your routine to like start to soak up that spring sunshine and change your mindset. And a refresh can be with your clothes and your attitude. It can also be as simple as amplifying your look with clean beauty from Thrive Cosmetics. You know Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan and cruelty free and made with clean skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it. Now you know how much I love it. And one of the many reasons I love it is because for every product purchased, Thrive Cosmetics donates products and funds to help communities thrive. Every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, you're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million dollars in product and cast donations to six hundred plus giving partners per just directly fuels real impact, and that's beauty with a purpose. Now, I want to touch on a few of their products that I love. Now, you know I love the two B mascara. I talk about it constantly. I wear it every single day and I always have a backup. It's incredible. But I also very into the Brilliant Eyebrightener. It's a waterproof eyeshadow highlighter stick. It's made to brighten and open your eyes, so I just put it in the inner corners of my eyes. It kind of makes your eyes pop. It makes you look a little more rusted. There are thirty two shades you can use, so it doubles as an eyeshadow with that little crayon on your eye. It's so easy even I can do it. So amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com Slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E T I C S dot com Cosmetics Thrivecosmetics dot com Slash Pink Shade for twenty percent off your first order. So y'all know, my whole family wears glasses and contacts. My husband and daughter only wear glasses, and my son and I both wear contacts and glasses, And for the last few years, the only place we have shot for frames in contacts is at Warby Parker. It's so convenient. They have the cutest frames and you cannot beat the price. Before we found Warby Parker, everything seemed so freaking complicated. Recently, I bought my Warby Parker glasses totally online. They have a virtual try on that is a game changer. You can just try on tons like they could try on all the glasses. I think I tried on twenty before you buy. It's crazy how well it works. You point the camera, boom, you see the glasses on your face and great, they look great. The glasses I just got are the Winston and Black Oak Tortoise. They are so cute. I got them in the narrow with which is perfect for my face. They're sturdy, They're perfect, and when it comes to the price, it's the best. Honestly, nobody comes close. You don't have to choose between flimsy, outdated styles or spend half your paycheck. Like you don't have to choose. You get quality glasses for starting at ninety five dollars. Okay, adorable and Warby Parker doesn't just offer incredible prescription glasses. Like I said, they have everything you need. This includes contacts, online, eye exams, sunglasses. It's my daughter got her sunglasses. Their prescription so cute. It's all in one place. It makes everything easier and they're covered by major eye insurance plans. They make it easy to use. Just enter the information. They'll tell you you're eligible for benefits on your frames, your contacts, your eye exams.
Speaker 2: And if you are, they apply it for you. They also have over three hundred retail stores. There's one right by my house.
Speaker 1: I love to go in there. They're a joy. They're so knowledgeable and they're like, yes, girl, your frames look great on you, and I say thank you. I know, and maybe the best part of Warby Parker. For every pair they sell, they give a pair to someone in need. Warby Parker has distributed over twenty million pairs of glasses to people in need through its by a Pair Give a Pair program, So right now, by one prescription pair and get twenty percent off an additional prescription pair at Warbyparker dot com slash pink shade. That's twenty percent off an additional prescription pair. When you go to war By Parker dot com slash pink shade and you will get an additional twenty percent off and you guys, let me know what frames you get. I want to see them. They're so cute. Thanks. What do you think will be the big psh on the third part? Is that always saved the biggest thing for the third? What will we end the second part with going into the third? That'll be the big thing.
Speaker 2: I own the agency highlight, It's mine, I own it. It's my agency, I own it, Algren. That's what.
Speaker 1: I think. People have predicted that Kyle's going to announce that she's going to be taking a couple of seasons off.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I wonder if she'll announce that she's actually going that they're actually divorced. That's what I wonder. Oh, they're actually fully that that someone has filed and they are getting divorced. But I think that, I know, I think that the sluice would have figured that out by now. But it's wishful thinking that that would be a big aha moment. What do you think you think that she's going to take a few seasons off? She's the longest running housewife. Now would be the time, right, but then somebody could catch up.
Speaker 1: I would say, Uh, maybe she'll announce this. What if Andy asked her about her buying the house in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. By the way, did you see that Morgan is starting a podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, well I knew Morgan was going to be on that Yellowstone spin off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's that too, And she's starting a podcast.
Speaker 1: What's your podcast about?
Speaker 2: That makes me anything that sounds like Brittany about It's called.
Speaker 1: A cow.
Speaker 2: But don't ask me that's Brittany. It is still Brittany. How does she talk? You got voices out ingrid cut this out.
Speaker 1: It's a little lower, it's a little lower.
Speaker 2: It's more like it's like dollar parton. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's more like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had this music and this pretty Little lady reached out to me and said I like your music.
Speaker 1: And I said, I like the way you look.
Speaker 2: Okay, you say it, say so, I'll ask you, Morgan, what's the name of your podcast?
Speaker 1: Pretty Little Lady?
Speaker 2: Pretty Little Lady. That is the cutest name. I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I call that's what I call my friend it. We're just friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's called pretty Little Lady. We're just friends. That's the parenthetical of your podcast. So it's just like you talk about how much you're not with Kyle, you're just friends.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call it p L L for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh cute that, and I'm sure a song will accompany the intro song will be.
Speaker 1: Of course, listen, God bless Okay, let me look at what else I need to discuss with you. Oh my gosh, I know what I need to discuss with you, very important Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's it's great, It is great. I love it.
Speaker 1: Feelings on Kay Michelle. I thought at first I really liked her, and now I'm kind of like, maybe maybe she's a try hard. I don't know, I got I didn't. I got like such a great feeling about Pinky right away, and I don't have that feeling about Kay Michelle.
Speaker 2: I do love Pinky. I love that she's being transparent about her bankruptcy and I love that. I love that Kelly is like, yeah, I have to I'm gonna probably you know, file for mankruptcy too, So they're bonding on that. I think Kay this wild situation with her being like at the Country Music Awards or what it's called, and having basically like her her water break, but like her butt water break apparently I don't really get. It's like so crazy and this whole thing, and I mean it really is a PSA for just like be careful about what you do to your body. And but yeah, I actually kind of I think that Portia respects her the most because she has a name for herself, you know, and I mean she's dropping like she dropped Beyonce's name right, like Beyonce sent her flowers or something like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you're right on that that Porscha's like this, so this person is my equal because she's you know, of note of note. But but of course she didn't even know she was married, so yes, has no idea.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. But when I did appreciate that she brought up to Porsche right away, you know, when she was when they went to lunch. She's like, I did not like that you said that to me about like, oh, is it a miscarriage? I mean that was so flippant, like what if it was? It was just yeah, you can't do that, and I had a problem and she's like, so I just want to bring it to you inforce. She's like, well, at least you didn't go around and say anything. She's like, oh no, I did that too. I did that too, and I was on Twitter and I was like, do it And I appreciated that. So I do like her. Yeah, I like how she's like. She's like, I've got a name for myself on Twitter. Check check my eye, check my post, check my post. I call people bimbos when they give me an apostrops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bimbo with an apostrophes, which was upsetting to me. I was like, if you're going to call somebody bimbos.
Speaker 2: She's bimber with an apostrophe s.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, No, that's too bad. That's too bad.
Speaker 2: It loses its Yeah, you can't have a grammatical error when you're insulting someone.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna see Cynthia's boyfriend who is some sort of a royalty?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but now I want to see what I want to see Adriane Maloof and her talking about this tequila, Like, what's up with that?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Just out of the Blura World match up mash up and collab.
Speaker 1: Out of the blue. So out of the blue. I was like, huh, that was interesting and Drew the News with Drew lately has been that she also lost custoday for children.
Speaker 2: I know that. What I don't know about like, I don't know if Megan's is temporary. I do know that Drew's is temporary. It's because the kids were missing a lot of school on her watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's I think the Meghan King Edmunds something very similar had happened with a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's not good. I mean, like, let's get our kids at school.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the Drew thing is upsetting and she and then they came out with like he makes you know, this is I don't know, I'm making it up. Like he makes four hundred thousand dollars a month and she makes eighty thousand dollars a month. I was like, geez, you're both really rich. Yeah, lot of money.
Speaker 2: It was like he makes seven what was the seventeen I don't know. He makes seventeen thousand a month and she makes four thousand a month? Was that what else?
Speaker 1: I felt like it was more like she made seventeen and he made like ninety. Like that's what I felt it was. But it was, but it's not a big enough It doesn't matter. The court is generally going to side with the mother, right, But I guess he had he had some way to put because I don't think I don't think Ralph really wants to be full time in charge of those kids. Now.
Speaker 2: He's busy, You don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's busy going to Tallahassee and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, the hopely list will keep him in town.
Speaker 1: He's like, I got to get to Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got to get the damp. Oh my god, that's true.
Speaker 1: And Angela, I'm concerned about her bad financial decisions, but I am interested in her company, Fantila, because you know, I do love you.
Speaker 2: Love a fan. You're the first person I thought of when it came to a fan. Oh my god, look at this.
Speaker 1: I have two here, this is going this of course, this is the best one.
Speaker 2: Told you, Okay? Is that the size that she's gonna have?
Speaker 1: No, the one she has literally I have it in my bedroom.
Speaker 2: Is that the one that you gave that you gave out? No, that one is that one is really good because it could just go like in your back pocket. Yeah, this is this is the best. This is the best one.
Speaker 1: You can get it on Amazon. It's twelve dollars. It's called VTech. Go to my Amazon page you can find it. They're like twelve dollars. I have them all over my house. They're the best ones. And because you can set it up, you can hers. I have one of those because I got influenced by somebody that I knew, like on Instagram. I was like, okay, I'll buy it. Looks exactly like it and it is a good fan. However, it is very loud. It is very loud. And I have been noticing these bejeweled little fans. Everybody's got one. I've been noticing them because you know, I'm always noticing a personal fan.
Speaker 2: Oh you love a fan, you're a fan of a fan.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of a fan. I've been noticing them. Everybody has one. When Drew went over to talk to somebody, Drew went over to somebody's house to talk to somebody, not Shmia, not Porsia, not Kelly, not Cynthia, not Pedra, not Angela. Maybe it was Kate Michelle went over to somebody's house to sit and chat. And one of those little gold fans was like sitting on the coffee table.
Speaker 2: No way, and it wasn't Angela's house.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they all have them. But those fans are very, very loud.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well on the jewels. The bedazzledness is what weighs them down, I guess. And then that makes a lot of you know, Vibrato.
Speaker 1: Min mine does not be jewels. It is just the original plastic.
Speaker 2: And oh and it makes a lot of noise. Oh okay, but.
Speaker 1: It does have a feature, and I'm sure it's the same one. I think they just bought these fans in bulk and bejeweled them. Okay, it does have a feature where you can press a button. I should go and get it where you can press a button and it's a little snowflake and it makes it like freezing cold like air conditioning.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it is a good fan.
Speaker 2: It is a good very impressive. Okay, I'm gonna go to your Amazon page.
Speaker 1: Not as good as this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one, Oh, that one doesn't have that one.
Speaker 1: No, this one has a wider berth. It just really gets you. I'm sorry to sweat. I gotta turn on my I gotta turn on my foot fan. I got a foot fan. I got a fan on my feet.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure you've got feet fans on OnlyFans, Mary Pain, Come on, now, I.
Speaker 1: Can tell you something. If I thought I would make money on OnlyFans selling my feet, I would do it.
Speaker 2: He put a camera right in that foot fan you put a camel right up in the middle of that.
Speaker 1: It would be my foot fan cam, foot fan cam while you're recapping.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing. Just have that going on, because I have.
Speaker 1: One really ugly toe and I'm told that that is a draw if you have going bad?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Wow?
Speaker 1: We have really devolved. We've really devolved.
Speaker 2: You learn things.
Speaker 1: Last subject is Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: Now. I started to watch it, just watch the first three episodes. Can't figure out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to start over. I have to start over because when I was watching it, like I do my Housewives, I'm also maybe playing words with friends on my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can't do that with this until you got them locked in.
Speaker 1: I have no idea who. The only one I recognize is Ashley I. And then there's the one girl that looks like Doors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Liz, the one girl, And that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. And I don't even know her story. She looks like Dolores.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's fine, you're on the right track. I would suggest don't start over. Just when you start the episode, sit down, focus up and watch the intro taglines thing, and that will help you. Okay, but you did you have to like.
Speaker 1: Make a like a note with like a hand note.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, I had the cast list up on my phone while I was recapping it for the first episode, and what became a joke was how we couldn't keep them straight. The second episode got better, okay, and now and the third episode, I only made one mistake. But it's tricky because Kelsey and Joe Ellen. Sorry, see I made a stake there. Kelsey and Rosie, okay, look the same to me, and those are the two that I get confused, Kelsey and Rosie.
Speaker 1: But it's like when you first watch Mormon Wise. I always thought Jesse and Dan Demy looked alike. But then I kind of got a I kind of got a trick where I was like, okay, actually, Demi has some more of a round babyface I thought than Jesse and Jesse he was a little more so. Then when they came on the screen, I could take a minute to focus and be like, okay, this is even though it says Jesse on the bottom. A minute from now, it's not gonna say Jesse on the bottom, and I'm gonna forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so yeah, I really, I really want to get into it. Everybody says it's great, but I don't want to. You haven't gotten into it. Okay, Well, you know that there's a Moran Wives of Orange County coming.
Speaker 1: How far is that from Santa Clarita an hour?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's like two hours because that's in Orange County. And that's like, yeah, I have to you have to go. Pay it's past, it's south, so you have to go past Los Angeles. You have to go. So if it's gonna take me forty five minutes or whatever to get to Los Angeles, it's gonna take another hour and an hour and a half to get down to Orange County.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're gonna have to put k Casey on the case.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh she's way close. Yeah I'm not close.
Speaker 1: She's probably seeing them out in the wild. She sees all those people.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's scared.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I have a listener who and is a darling. She lives in Orange County, so she like and that's her world, like she sees them all the time. She's because that's just where she's been and yeah, she's in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it seems like they're the one in the OC is going to be Mikayla and somebody else. And I think they're just kicking it off and then they're going back to Utah, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they all I thought they all lived there.
Speaker 1: I thought they were just like, we're going to be here for the summer or whatever, and then kick.
Speaker 2: It off and like the summerhouse for Mormon and then let and then let those girls take it off. But what's interesting is, Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Is that girl that I've been following for years Bobby Alto?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, is she Mormon? You know?
Speaker 2: That's the thing. All of their write ups are a little confusing because it's like a lot of them, most of them I don't think are even practicing Mormons. But I think some of them come from Mormon families but just aren't Mormon themselves, or you know, there may be a lot of leeway and flexibility to the Mormon connection. And from what I understand, Bobby is friends with what like she's an influencer podcaster, and then there's another gallon it who's like a major podcaster and influencer too, so that's how they know each other.
Speaker 1: So but the Bobby she she is, she does look like she's twelve, even though I believe she's in her late twenties. But she's always looked that way, and that's sort of my part of why she's so funny. Yeah, because she's like literally talking to somebody like doctor Dre and she looks like she's fourteen years old. But so she like has a full kid, is divorced. Because I've been following her for years, so I was like, okay, that fit. She probably is Mormon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know right, right tracks it tracks, It does track and there's like eighteen people on that cast. And then we found out that like Jen Affleck is in fact going to be on that cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Jenna Michayla moved there for just to film this and then they're going to go back to Utah.
Speaker 2: It's not Mikayla, it's Mikayla's sister, but I think Mikayla's on it too, not that I know of her sister looks just like her though.
Speaker 1: The reason I think it's Mikayla is because she posted the other day like talking about her you know, her skin and her autoimmune disorder that affects her skin, saying that since she's been in this time, Simon.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I got the names messed up. Macey's sister is on it. It's Macy's sister, Michayla. I don't know about, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: I think it is Mikayla because she she has posted about it and saying like since I've been you know, in California in a dryer climate, like talk about how much better it's been for her skin.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm so happy for her.
Speaker 1: Don't come here for the facts, everybody, don't come.
Speaker 2: Out, you know. But that's also like Whitney is living in Los Angeles. Maybe Mikayla's in Los Angeles, and that's why maybe there's going to be another another one like a La one and that one's Orange County.
Speaker 1: But who knows, anybody, somebody let us know. Okay, that's it. Amy, Listen, I gotta tell you I didn't give get enough impressions out of you.
Speaker 2: But it's all right, it's all right, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: If I need one. If I need a little fix later, I'll hit you up.
Speaker 2: I'll get Okay, when we got I got it. They did Erica, Jane and Brittany again, so you can't pull the Britney clip.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, you guys. If you want to hear Amy do all the amazing impressions and all the recaps, you have to check out her podcast Drama Darling and tell tell everybody exactly what you're covering over there.
Speaker 2: Well, we are covering all of the Bravo shows, with the exception of like Southern Hospitality right Now and Top Chef. I haven't been able to get into it quite yet, but I'm hopefully hoping to. But Real House I was of Rhode Island, Atlanta, Ladies of London, Beverly Hills, Below Deck and Summerhouse.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow, okay, well we would get to this whole Summerhouse re new thing. Maybe I'll have you come back on and you can explain more of the nuances of it.
Speaker 2: Great love to.
Speaker 1: Because again, know the players don't know the game. I understand what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you seem like you're a pretty hip on it, But never watch the full episode. Never watchable episode that's all right, okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you Amy, thank you Mary Jane,