Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots. All right? Hey, about another fifteen minutes or so? Get your votes in for you say it, we play it if you're interested in trying to win Metallica tickets, that is, Yeah, JR.
Speaker 1: Our Facebook page, tell us which of the three kiss songs you'd like us to play. The one with the most votes is played back at nine and uh, somebody's just randomly picked for Metallica. You do about fifteen minutes, j or our Facebook.
Speaker 2: Take you all about. I don't know. Ten seconds might pay off in a big way for you. All right. Are you familiar with the CBS FBI shows that are on I think that's Tuesday nights. Yeah, I think I've seen it promoted. You've got I watch them on a fairly regular basis. He's an FBI guy there. You've got FBI, you've got FBI Most Wanted, and you've got FBI International. Okay, they're gonna try to drink from the well again.
Speaker 1: It looks like they're gone FBI Africa they've already got international.
Speaker 2: Where else do you go with the FBI franchise? I know, let's cross pollinate two agencies. FBI CIA is in development for a potential twenty five twenty six launch.
Speaker 1: Don't those guys already butt heads in real life anyway?
Speaker 2: I know they don't communicate very well from what we've seen as president. Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just like Navy and Army guys, you know overall, they sure they get on, but they really you are kind of like, oh, yeah, you were in the.
Speaker 2: Navy, you were in the Army. The official log line says a dedicated, straight laced FBI agent and a street smart CIA agent or part of a new clandestine task force charged with solving and preventing domestic terrorism in and around New York City whatever, FBI, ci A. It's just like when they did Law and Order SV they all do it. The n c I S series.
Speaker 1: N CIS, that's the next one I was going to. Then I have n CIS Los Angeles, which do you still watch that one?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Because once Kinsey started really falling for that shaggy haired dog looking dude, I was like, no, I mean shaggy like shaggy da like a big fluffy, you know, mountain dog. But anyway, once she started falling for him, I'm like, she doesn't do it for me anymore.
Speaker 2: Is that even still on? I don't know. If people wonder why why broadcast networks are in trouble, it's just here's your answer. FBI, C I A. I'm assuming they'll have to put that on a different night because they've already got a three hour block, the primetime block clogged up on Tuesdays, okay, from eight to till your late news comes on. Maybe just started out on Friday nights, which is the fail slot anyway, and that rights, is it still like that? I do think that is well, you're hampered your hamstring if you start out on a Friday night and then if they move you to Friday night. That's the handwritings on the wall. The banana box is in your start looking pals in your dressing room, ready for you to pack it up. Although the exception of that would be your Blue Bloods. Wasn't that always on Friday night? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never really watched that many originals. I just watched all the reruns.
Speaker 2: A teaching assistant has tried to sue for racial discrimination after her colleague said quote there is a brown cow during a phonics lesson. Kamale Jit Corner claimed she was the victim of racism when a teacher repeated the phrase twice while teaching young pupils how to read and write in phonics. If you didn't know, this brown cow is often used as a way to teach children how to make the owl sound, but miss Knorr claimed it was directed at her. Is she fat? No, she's Indian. I don't know she's a fat Indiana Indians out there. This is a this is a UK. See this this isn't just unique to the United States. This kind of crap. Oh yeah, calin racism happens everywhere. Everybody's got a you know, everybody has a deck of race cards that they're more than willing to pull out for just about anything. And bet the house.
Speaker 1: Here's your next lesson, kids, He's driving a white Cadillac.
Speaker 2: That's it. I'm suing exactly, you know with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody said, no, n cis Los Angeles is no longer on the whole blue Blood's phenomenon. When I when I got into that late, I get it. But the reason Why is because all those other stupid shows you just mentioned, all the n C I S and the C I A and then this s ubs once all those were just flooding the airwaves. I said, I can just watch this one. That's super cool.
Speaker 2: Hey is uh Dick and Jane Stile a thing in you know, like the first grade? I remember see Dick Dick, Yeah, I made you giggle. Oh yeah, even in first grade, I remember this. Uh huh. I was like all right, and I done zi. That started early for him. C Dick.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Miami Vice used to be on Friday Night's never missed an effort.
Speaker 2: That's true, you know what. You're right, that was one hundred percent right. You know what, though, I don't know if Friday nights was always the graveyard time slot for I don't think it used to. I think Friday nights used to be like that used to be like if you got Friday Night, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: If you got yet, because you know what else was on Friday nights when we were younger, the Dukes of Hazzard. Was that a Friday night deal to night? Because I remember going to school and you'd go to school and they'd be like, oh, Friday night, We're gonna do a sleep a sleepover like whatever you'd call it as a kid, and watch the Duke Boys, you know, so we.
Speaker 2: Can all like see Dick run when when Daisy Dukes came out?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That what That show and her specifically really shaped you. I think shaped a lot of us.
Speaker 1: They're a Fawcett posters, Jesus man summody in the garage, you know. Oh, I'm just into wrenches, screwdriver's do.
Speaker 2: It for me. I'm distracted now, man, Okay, I believe I've been remiss in bringing any headline of the Week contenders to the table this week. Is that accurate or no? Yes, it's accurate. Before you go to the headline of the week, we have somebody that texted my wife hates nine one one. That show is beyond bad with how everything is portrayed. That show is the worst. I thought that show looked stupid when it was on whatever network it used to be on, and I thought it got canceled. Then it got picked up by another network, didn't it.
Speaker 1: I think it just keeps on, Yeah, surviving. It's just my kids liked him. I'm like, this is just bad. Act every part. Okay, so headline of the week. I went back and looked, you do not have one all week. I think we are only gonna need one in this case. Let me know if you agree or not. This is just because last week you knocked it out of the park with headlines.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, man hunt colon. One armed fugitive wanted for brutal stabbing and remote control dispute. One armed fugitive wanted for brutal stabbing in remote control dispute. All right, worlds are colliding on this one, folks, we got it. We've got to unpack this. Here this in Brian's Road. Maryland detectives are seeking the whereabouts of Clifton Greenfield. He's fifty years old. He's not gonna be hard to find. With one as an active warrant charging with first degree assault, Greenfield stabbed a relative in the head and neck after an argument over the use of a television remote control. The victim was transported to a hospital by another relative and was treated for the severe head injuries. Greenfield had fled and it's been in the wind ever since. Told you. He hit six foot waists two twenty and is missing his left arm. That's an easy apb to. In the name of public service. I have put out his picture on our Facebook page in case he's fled to the freestand of Florida.
Speaker 1: He's dressed pretty nicely, but he still has that Hey, I'll stab you in the head with my good arm. Look, you know, look at him like he's got a little mobster field too.
Speaker 2: Clearly he had to multitask, well, well, how can you multitask with the remote and the knife? Now it's one or the other.
Speaker 1: He's sitting there on the couch saying, give me the remote control. Or he's like, hey, it's Mike's turn for the remote control. You know that one make you get an outage? And then that one says no, and he says, if you don't give me that remote control, I'm gonna stab you with this knife. Then he stabs him. Watches five minutes of the show holds probably.
Speaker 2: Cheesy show. I can get away with this. Their cops would never find the one arm guy.
Speaker 1: Oh now people are hitting us with different shows that were Friday night?
Speaker 2: Do I need to look for another headline of the week between now and tomorrow? Are we done?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, you're not gonna top that. You're done for the week.
Speaker 1: But if we're doing headline of the month, I don't know if that's gonna beat some of the ones I have. I've saved them anyway. Somebody said, don't forget about Love Boat.
Speaker 2: I don't know when that was on, but I wouldn't big. I wasn't really into that. Wasn't that in Fantasy Island? Like the same night I think?
Speaker 1: And then somebody said, don't forget about the A team night Rider.
Speaker 2: A team I think might have been a Monday or Tuesday. Man, I mean, you look at quality shows like all the aforementioned, and then you look at this stuff. Now do FBI ci A come on a team? Which R R and me