Speaker 1: With Taco So Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Are alright, how about we begin with an international story.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: Head over to the Netherlands where a dutch Man was in court on Friday, learned his fate that he will be going to jail for four months and also facing a fine basic stalking charges. Here, Taco Bob and the States back to something that happened in May earlier this year. Okay, he, I guess, was in a relationship. He's thirty three years old. Was in a relationship with a woman for approximately a year and things went sideways and they broke up. I guess it wasn't an amicable, amicable parting because he had a bunch of stuff over her place, oh that she didn't want to give back to him and want to give him access to the place. And this is where the whole stalking stuff comes into play. He mailed himself there to get inside of her apartment.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the postal carrier if that's what they have there, I don't know what they call him in the.
Speaker 1: Shift himself to her house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is an odd one.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, he got inside the place that way, and I guess once inside much.
Speaker 3: Is that cost to ship yourself? I mean, that's got to be a heavy package.
Speaker 1: It depends. I guess if you want the insurance and stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, to make sure you definitely get delivered. Then they throw you on your head. Is it really worth it? Leave the toothbrush?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: This is also another thing for guys and ladies alike to remind you not to leave too much at the girl or boyfriend's house. Okay, because you do and you're kind of tying. I know, you're trying to tie yourself in already, you know, to be like, Okay, I got some. But but he can backfire obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he mailed himself.
Speaker 3: Even do you get a buddy that you have to have a friend bring you to the post office.
Speaker 1: I don't know the specifics, but it was. Yeah. The end result, he's been sentenced to go to jail for four months, and you know, obviously a restraining order is in place, and he was fine, is.
Speaker 3: There anything in this package that could be liquid or or alive or.
Speaker 1: Nope, not at all edible? My friend Jeff, So, I guess once you got inside her place, he uh, also placed a tracker on something, so he was this guy is a creep pat I creep from from top to bottom here. I ask you straight faced, you mail me in my house? Have you been banned from Can you mail me in my house?
Speaker 3: You have to ask someone else to do that, seriously, all he needs a box cutter and to tape you d just give me a box cutter, taper down, maybe put a couple holes in there for breathing, you know, like you would on.
Speaker 2: A cat carrying case. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have a picture of him? I saw a picture on the front of that. I know that's a picture. This is a stock picture of a box. Okay, yeah, glad you're using the stock picture so we don't get in trouble, right, Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Quit posting stuff for that anyway.
Speaker 1: Behind the scenes, twenty four year old woman named Aaron Wright was kind of freaked out when she attempted to travel from Albuquerque to New Orleans earlier this year aboard American Airlines. She got purchased the tickets, tried to do the online check in, and was having issues checking in. It wouldn't allow her to check in, so she shows up at the airport anyways, and goes to the customer service counter at American to for assistance and getting checked in for her flight, when she is informed that she has been permanently banned from flying on American.
Speaker 2: What was the reason? You you?
Speaker 3: You got us all hanging off a cliff earlier and then just ended the teas she.
Speaker 1: Was accused of having sex on a previous flight with a man in plaining view of all the passengers on the flight she was on. And she's a lesbian.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's an easy case to take her the lawyer.
Speaker 1: Imagine her surprise when they told her this, which has become the crux of this story. Her quote very confused and frustrated at this point, she doesn't recall she need.
Speaker 3: Some good love and to get rid of that frustration. Yeah, these airlines.
Speaker 2: Man, you banned the lesbian.
Speaker 1: Now there is another explanation of possibility here.
Speaker 2: But it was just showing me the picture.
Speaker 1: I think if I say it, we're gonna well.
Speaker 2: Don't say it then, But what turned your mic off?
Speaker 3: And say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have been?
Speaker 1: Could that be the explanation here?
Speaker 2: Let's just put it like this, Maybe shees wear dude looks like a lady.
Speaker 1: And finally there's this, Uh.
Speaker 3: How's aerosmith? How's they has his? Is he doing alright or still? Steven Tyler? Yeah, I mean he's it's been as honest as he can. His vocal rehab didn't go as plans, so they pretty much have ended operations.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 2: I was just checking just to kind of rushen.
Speaker 1: Not gonna die or anything good, not yet anywhere. I mean, okay, finally this and some video footage and visuals for you on our Facebook page. Fire and police officials in Virginia would like to remind you do not store your loaded guns in an oven.
Speaker 2: Where was this again, Virginia?
Speaker 1: Loaded gun in the oven? That's not bun in the oven. Gun in the oven. Somebody had no clue that there was a loaded gun in the oven and put the thing on pre heat. I don't know, to cook a pizza or something.
Speaker 3: You always check when you're preheat in the oven. I always take the second look in there, just in case somebody left a pan to dry.
Speaker 1: I don't you better start, Well, there's nobody ever, It's my wife and I in our house.
Speaker 2: That's it. Well, what if she's drying out a pan?
Speaker 3: It was Okay, look NASCAR yesterday, football all day, opening week of football. You're a little bit, you know, sideways, and she does this this maneuver. Oh, this pan's a little well, let me put it in that warm oven to dry it off.
Speaker 1: That's not a movie either of us do.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 1: It's not something we do. It's therefore that explains why I would never look in the oven. You need to preheating it.
Speaker 2: You need to.
Speaker 1: This is just an extra step I don't need in my life. I mean, we can debate over this. But with loaded guns and you heat up the AMMO and oven explodes. So just just in case you've been keeping your loaded guns in your oven, you think twice on.
Speaker 2: Demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: This is Joan