Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrifetechnology dot com. That's realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie to you, bro, Like, I have no idea what the hell we're going to be talking about today. This is something that you're bringing to the cult. But I'm fresh out of getting out of a meta mysteries podcast and my mind is all over the place from that. Dude, We had a we had a guest on that basically was claiming that he's experiencing a lot of the same things that electro Nick has experienced as far as the Pleiadians. He was visited and there's a chance that a Pleadian could be his dad long lost day. I don't know, it's it's wild shit, dude, but definitely, dude. You know, like you know when somebody's bullshitting you, right, Like we know whenever electro Nick is talking to us, he's not bullshitting Like he really believes that right. Yes, this guy was the same exact way like I'm talking about, almost like star Lord, you know, and Guardians of the Galaxy too, whenever he meets his dad and he's like a god and stuff like that, you know, and just fascinating like alien ufo et experiences and stuff like that. I feel like this is becoming a more common thing, Bro, I really like I think that, like that time is absolutely upon us.
Speaker 1: I tell you, Bro, it's almost serendipitous that on this episode, when you have no idea what we're about to talk about here, you would bring up Electro Nick right out the gate, because, believe it or not, Nick was the one who first put me on what was going down in this area of the world.
Speaker 2: We were on the live.
Speaker 1: It was a regular Tuesday, and for anybody who doesn't know what that's about, you may be listening to the Cult for the first time. Every Tuesday night we go live on our Patreon. Okay for members of a certain tier third hole of the Way Open. We'll talk more about that in a bit, but the point is we were on a live I believe it was last Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he mentioned, Bro, do.
Speaker 1: You hear about these pages blowing up, and I thought Nick was talking about something off the wall.
Speaker 2: I don't know, pager's blowing up? Like sorry, bro.
Speaker 1: First of all, I didn't know we were still talking circa nineteen ninety eight. And secondly, when did pagers start becoming bombs?
Speaker 2: Like, what are you even talking about?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: He's like, no, dude in Lebanon right now, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: And at that moment, I was dealing with a lot of stuff in the house and I hadn't really gotten a chance to get on to the news and check out what.
Speaker 2: Was going wrong around the world.
Speaker 1: Now, I've brought this up a couple of episodes in the past week that we would be doing this episode. But you know what, now that the smoke has cleared as far as the initial and now that the smoke is getting bigger as of how it's going out as of time of recording, I decided that, you know what, because Nick brought it to my attention, I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you his fate that you would even bring him up right now.
Speaker 1: But you know what, we do need to talk about the exploding pagers, in my opinion, possibly the most successful clandestine.
Speaker 2: Operation ever pulled off period. Possibly.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because there's still a lot of shaky up in the air about who did it and why and the hows and the who's and all the things.
Speaker 2: But let's just dive right in.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me ask you, because I don't know a whole lot about Lebanon. I know that that's always like a war place, right, But.
Speaker 1: Like so, Lebanon is the neighbor to Israel, to their immediate north.
Speaker 2: Okay, they share a border.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, right, Lebanon is not a friend of Israel by any means.
Speaker 2: They are the.
Speaker 1: Exactly Now, it's not Lebanon the country that there's necessarily a problem with the government officials and all that. But Lebanon is ran realistically ran by a group called Hesbola. I'm sure you've been told a time or two about the organization.
Speaker 2: I have now.
Speaker 1: Hesbola is funded by Iran. Now this is not a secret by any means, but it's also never been overtly confirmed nor denied. Basically, everybody understands that Iranian military members and government officials reach out to HESBLA, and not just hesbler There's tons of groups that they fund and they support, and they send weapons and.
Speaker 2: They send whatever to right.
Speaker 1: So, this has been an understood thing for a long time, and for the first time, I believe it's been beyond a shadow of a dou confirmed that there is in fact a direct link between HESBOLA, a globally recognized terrorist organization, and the Iranian IATOLA, the government.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into it.
Speaker 3: So, is this is this like a Muslim faction? Oh, one hundred percent? This is this is a Muslim extremism, gotcha? Yeah, yeah, yeah, so, and I mean.
Speaker 1: This is a terrorist group, this is this is one hundred percent what they are.
Speaker 3: That's not to say that all Muslims are terrorists, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, but that's my point. Like Lebanon itself, Lebanon is not at war with Israel. Hezbollah is at war with Israel. You see what I'm saying, Right, It's one of those really messy situations where it's basically it's not an arm street gang, but it's not a military branch either.
Speaker 2: It's somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's one of those paramilitary organizations that do the shadow work that Iran can't have their name associated with, but they will definitely give you the intel and the weapons and hey whatever you do with these things. Forgiving you is on you, but it'd be really dope if you aim it at those dudes.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, kind of like our boys isis one hundred percent just that same way, same way.
Speaker 1: So that is the the Syrian and Iranian Islamic state, right, So this is just in Lebanon.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So let's go back a little bit before we start off with what took place with the boom booms going down all over Lebanon, Let's take a slight trip back in history to the far, far away, distant past of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Okay, just two years ago.
Speaker 3: It seems like four score and seven years ago at this point.
Speaker 1: Bro, it really, time is going at a different speed these days. I know speed is relative. I know we say that. I know it's been proven. Bro, time is actually speeding up. I'm convinced of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it for sure is. And it's all like it's speeding up. But there's a lot of things that are happening within small pockets of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very condensed. Yeah, and the problem is there's no breaks in between. Like think about and I know everybody goes back to World War two.
Speaker 2: But like when World War Two took place.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, there is like a period where people kind of fucked off, caught their breath, you know what I'm saying. Now, Yes, governments were doing governmental things, Roswell was happening, the CIA was formed. I'm not detracting from that, but I'm saying, like, as a culture, the people, you and I would have gotten a chance to catch our breath a bit before we got smacked with some other dumb shit. There is no longer a time for a breath. Hell, by the time we go to sleep tonight, there's gonna be three other conflicts that sprung up out of thin air and a whole new virus.
Speaker 2: That's set to be the new plague. That's just the way of life for us now.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was still non you know what I mean, And that was.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, But World War Two ended in forty five.
Speaker 1: None was in the sixties, Like people as a whole got a chance for Korea was in the fifties, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying there wasn't fuck real foot.
Speaker 1: The CIA was formed in forty eight, Roswell forty seven, Like we got things going on, but like your average joe blow minding his business, had a chance to just to just take it in reground himself, they ourselves. Excuse me, to any female listeners out there, you see my point, though, we no longer have that opportunity to catch our bearings or like, okay, what just happened. Now, by the time we even asked that questions, we're five conversations into the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that phoenix doesn't have time to regenerate from the ashes, so.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, the ashes are just kind of shitting themselves into like some sort of mid bird version. It's like, wait, we missed some steps, didn't we nah is twenty twenty four, Like it's that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Overarching theme here, Hesbela suffers twenty eight hundred and counting casualties as a result of a potential moussad counter intel operation.
Speaker 2: Now, how did this happen and what led to this?
Speaker 1: Let's go back two years in twenty twenty two, Hesbela leader Hassan nas Rali is.
Speaker 2: How you say that name? Nozraala?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Hassan Nozrala gave his forces the order to stop using modern tech for communications. Okay, two years ago he decided, hey, y'all, Israel and Mussad and the US and Britain, they can hack into all of our cell phones and all of the things we've been dealing with. What we need to do is to step back in time. We need to go with a more low tech option, because there's no way that they can even First off, they won't be looking for it, and second they won't even know how to break into it.
Speaker 2: They won't even know how to track.
Speaker 1: Us, because that's how.
Speaker 2: That works apparently anyway.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, it was believed that if they would swap backwards in time to pagers and handheld radios, that the modern military IDF forces wouldn't be able to track them or hack them. They also began using what they believed to be quote unquote encryptid radios, and I say quote unquote very very very heavily, because oh my god, the level of like the people who did the buying of this was like, these radios are good to use, This was a great deal.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we found them so cheap.
Speaker 1: Like yo, a few extra brain cells at that moment would have gone a long way. And trust me, when I break it down, it's gonna make a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: So it's essentially kind of like what John McAfee did to infiltrate Hillary Clinton's campaign about how he gave him a He gave them like a bunch of computers and whatnot to be able to see what they're up to.
Speaker 1: So it was believed that like all of Hesbela's computers were tapped, all their cell phones are tapped. They're any kind of communication that they have been doing they believed were being monitored because they were, and that they were being hacked because they were.
Speaker 2: So he's thinking if we swapped to old school.
Speaker 1: Pagers and old school handheld radios, like pre ninety five handheld radios, they don't even have the monitoring systems to track that shit whoop be in the clear man.
Speaker 3: Which is an interesting thought because pager are still going to the cell phone towers right uh yep, and handheld radios are still operating on radio wave systems.
Speaker 1: I love how we are five minutes into this episode and you are already figuring out why this was a really stupid fucking idea for Hezbollah. But at the same time, I mean, they're shitheads and a lot of them have paid the price for That's like, that's dope, that's fun.
Speaker 3: I mean, who hasn't had a walkie talkie bro that you tap in and like you can you can hear like some old truckers, you know, having some kind of conversation in code, right or some old like uh ham radio. Well it wouldn't be Ham radio signals, I don't think, but you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: My brother with an old walkie talkie, we picked up a baby monitor from like two streets over on accident. We just we didn't know what frequency that was. It just happened to line out that way. Absolutely, dude, it is.
Speaker 3: Dude, if you really think, and I don't mean to detract here, but like please do the idea of radio waves and sell cell phone waves and you know, internet waves and you know these frequencies. Dude, if you try and go, like if if you could teleport back to like a time right like to let's say the nineteen ten let's just say that you're meeting the captain of the Titanic and you're like, yo, dude, I know you're this is awesome shit, this Titanic, like not even God can think it. I get I get that, you know, you're you're on some high level shit over here. But in the future and not that far ahead, we're going to be able to talk on portable phones that don't need to be hooked up to a wall. We're going to be able to uh, we're gonna have these computers that are somehow able to connect with people all over the world in real time. You wouldn't be able to explain how that's happening.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, like understand anything about how you would communicate without a wire.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't be able to explain it. Is my point, Like we still don't necessarily understand how these waves are coming. We don't see radio waves. We don't see you know, Wi Fi or Internet like you know what I'm saying, Like, we don't see these certain frequencies that are able to attach realities, and so it is kind of a weird thing. But then you know, we can only see one percent of the light spectrum all that fun jazz. It's just a weird ass time to be alive, bro, Because as advanced as are as like humans have become, that's not to say that like we understand it. It's just that we're living in the advanced times.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I've and you can ask any electrician who's an actual electrician, a true journeyman.
Speaker 2: We don't even understand electricity.
Speaker 1: Okay, we understand how to manipulate it, we understand how to utilize it, and we understand mathematically how it works. We have no fucking idea what makes it flow like? We have no idea what actually like? Yeah, it's the electrons going from one part of the conductive material to the next.
Speaker 2: We have no idea what makes them do that? They just do. It's literal magic, dude, dude.
Speaker 3: Earlier, I was listening to a podcast and this guy was explaining gravity in a way that I've never heard it explained. And to where I know a lot of flat earthers might disagree, it starts to make sense a little bit more to me. The way that he described it is that, you know, whenever you take something like I got this beard comb right here. If I drop that, most people would say, well, that's gravity, like fucking Neil degrast Tyson, who's an idiot, right, But that but that's not the case. That's the effect of gravity, because gravity itself is space and time working together, and it causes the effect of things to go to the ground. But that's not gravity per se. It's just an effect of Interesting, isn't that wild?
Speaker 1: I would say yes, that it is an effect of gravity. I'm not sure if I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was I was listening to Loue Alizondo. He was on the Joe Rogan podcast. He's one of like the top uap Ufo people that are within the government. So do with that as you will. But the way that he was explaining about like, all right, if we're trying to understand how you know some of this some of these crap. I'm sorry, I'm going off off the front, but like if we're trying to explain how a UFO could be going five hundred knots in the water underwater, like and that's something that we can't we can't do right, And even like the you see like the tic TAC and it's moving all these different crazy directions and it's stopping on a dime and turning and picking up back to the speed to where it was. It's like the only way to be able to explain that would be able you would have to get into the physics of what gravity is, and that is where you're starting to manipulate gravitational forces, and so the only way to manipulate gravitational forces would be to manipulate space and time itself. And so but that's that's what gravity is all encompassing. And so I don't know, it's a weird way of breaking it down. I never heard of it from that point of view, but it's starting to make sense a little bit more to me.
Speaker 1: No, but that also makes sense why and again this is if you believe in space. But that would make sense why space time works differently there, Like astronauts go up and they come down, they've only aged so long as opposed to those around them, because time works differently out there, because that's outside of the realm of what we have what we call our space, this atmosphere. Therefore it's operating at a different time. That's very interesting.
Speaker 3: And like, don't forget like just because we're on a planet, we have an atmosphere, we ran allen radiation belt, all that shit, it's not that we're not in space. Like if you threw a fucking pebble into the water, you wouldn't say that that pebble isn't in the water because it has its own atmosphere, like it's still in the water.
Speaker 2: Well like Okay.
Speaker 1: An example of that would be if you take off in an airplane from one location and you land and it's a you've like lost time, right, you went back in time somehow, but you're older than everyone else around you because you went up in hours. You're like four hours ahead of them, even though you flew back to the time, even though it's that time at that location. That's where it gets to where it's like really trippy shit when you talk about space, where you talk about how those two actually connect time and space and what reality and perspective and all the it's life is complicated.
Speaker 3: I mean, but honestly, like space at its very core kind of is everything if you really think about it, Like our atoms are ninety nine point nine percent empty space. So like that'milar space.
Speaker 2: Everything's in space, Morty. There's Nazi snakes in space. Everything's in space.
Speaker 3: That's why it's space, Morty exactly.
Speaker 2: I fucking love it, dude.
Speaker 3: So anyway, all right, weird tangent, Let's get back to the story here, all right.
Speaker 1: Right, So anyway, long story short, some agency. Let's just call it Mussad for this sake of prova. Fucking believe got this intel duh that the Hesblad group was going to start trying this low tech approach, so they decided to kind of intercept this and run with it and use it to their advantage. In twenty twenty two, Mussad began experimenting with beepers as a means of weapons. And there's a possible successful trial run against Ibrahim Razi, former president from Iran. You remember hearing about the helicopter crash it went down in twenty twenty two, Yes, sir, okay, we.
Speaker 2: Did a whole episode about that.
Speaker 1: At this time, I'm going to share the screen Joonathan, I'm about to blow your tits off, And if you would like to see and here, well, I mean you're gonna hear the videos that I'm gonna play. But also if you'd like to see him Jonathan Teller, where you can go.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, I would first off, I would like to say that you know, I'm it just makes me think of you remember what is it called parent What is that movie with Ben Stiller? Parent Trap? Not parent Trap? Oh, meet Meet the Parents. Yeah, And he was like Ben Stiller was all, well, yeah, anything that has nipples, you know, produces milk, and Robert de Niro's like, I have nipples, Greg, can you milk me? So whenever you're talking about blowing the tits off my chest and just made me think of that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you say that to me a lot. I was trying to use it back at you, but I'm good with it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, dude, you know we're we're a brotherhood. So anyway, look, if you do want to be able to find us, you want to be able to find this video content. Not just have you know, your ears tickled, you want your eyeballs tickled as well, and especially that third eyeball that is direc between your eyebrows. Then you would go to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockfand dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. Those links are down in the show notes. You will be privy to the live once a week shows that are happening every Tuesday night, nine pm, and you'll be able to just ask us anything. It's a great time. It's a family that has been formed over there, and it's going to be a lot of fun for you all. You gotta do is sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier or the Cult Member Maniac Club, and you will have access to be able to join us on those Tuesday nights and just form a family bond. Who doesn't need, who doesn't want that right, And so yeah, we appreciate everybody that has and we are planning on trying to grow this cult as big as humanly possible. The thing is is about our cult is that you know, whenever you look into the term a cult, it's to be hidden. Now this is the exact opposite. It's almost like the term conspiracy theorist. It used to be a negative term. Well we flip that around and it now means something the exact opposite. We are maybe seen as conspiracy theorists to the blue pillars out there, but to the Red Pillars we are absolutely truthers. That's what we are. And so whenever we say that we're taking back not only can the conspiracy term, we're taking back the cult term. Because nothing is hidden, everything is out in the open. We are exposing all of the madness and all the craziness around the world. So join us on Patreon and rock Finn. Those links are down the show notes, and.
Speaker 1: If you're watching this then you'll be able to see on screen right now what I'm about to point out, Jonathan, real quick, So this is Ibraham Razy before he was elected president of Iran. Okay, and this whole article is about him being opposed to war. That is not even fucking important though. Okay, let's just throw this out here. This is the guy, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me what date you see on this article and on this picture.
Speaker 3: April twenty five, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty two, the year that Hesbela decided that they were going to go to pagers.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, can you tell me what is on the table next to.
Speaker 3: Him that would be a pager?
Speaker 2: Interesting? Now, keep in mind we even made mention of like.
Speaker 1: Dude, who the hell uses a pager when we talked about this fucking guy, because this picture did come up. Why would the soon to be president of Iran, a country, a noteworthy country, be fucking with a pager? Dog?
Speaker 3: I mean, are you suggesting that he's a part of it or he was being fooled by it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that he was a part of, if not connected to Hesbela, because when the Hesbela leader decided that everybody was going to pagers. Somehow, your boy President Raisi happened to be walking around with a pager, which is not something that normal people do in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Interesting, this last name is Raisy. It's basically Raisin without the no doubt, no doubt, the way it spelled.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's cut to what happened to him out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Remember this, okay, And there was no reason.
Speaker 2: For this, everybody. There was a whole ongoing debate.
Speaker 1: We did an episode on it as a matter of fact, because the helicopter looked like it was straight out in nineteen seventy five, and like that was their version of like the president's well, our marine Corps won.
Speaker 2: But like that was his whip.
Speaker 1: That was his presidential whip, and it was old and nasty looking and all that shit. And it randomly crashed. There was a whole conspiracy. Who did it and why and all these things. Interesting that this guy had a pager on him and we are doing an episode on exploding pagers in a country where he was connected. I'm just throwing it out. It's interesting things, ladies and gentlemen. Interesting shit.
Speaker 2: D So, how were Israel.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, how was Israeli intel agents able to pull off this successful of an operation? And I'm gonna break down exactly what I mean And to say that it's the most successful, I'm not saying that there hasn't been some sort of clandestine operation to take out three thousand people. Okay, that's been done before, no doubt. This was so pinpoint accurate and precise, and the tactic that was used pagers, that is genius.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about it. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, when Israel found out that huh Hez Blood was gonna start using pagers, they created two shell companies to quote unquote interact with this transaction. When it took place, these pages were bought from the Apollo Gold Beeper company and apparently it was being sent to a shipping center for another company for beepers out of Hungary.
Speaker 2: Okay, I couldn't find the company name. Not really that important.
Speaker 1: Because neither of these companies had allegedly anything to do with this. They are both completely pointing the finger at the other one and they can't understand and how and why explosives were put into these pages because it absolutely did not happen on their premises. Both of these companies are saying that, by quote unquote interact with those pagers, I mean, by the Israeli moussad, grab them and somewhere in transit, somewhere between these two locations, from point A to point B, from the Apollo Goal Company's headquarters or factory or whatever to the shipping manufacturing facility in Hungary, somewhere in that road trip, if you will, they were intercepted and they put a little something, a little extra spicy into these pages right next to the batteries.
Speaker 2: There's a reason for that as well.
Speaker 1: We will be talking about it, so to go off only once it is received.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: They set these explosive devices or this spicy powder, or or oversized capacitors, we're gonna talk about all of them next to the batteries, and they had them rigged up to where they would only go off once they received a special, specific signal from a specific source.
Speaker 2: Okay, So these pages.
Speaker 1: Were gonna work, and they were gonna operate normally for weeks, for months, for years, but if and when they ever got a specific call, they would blow the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Are you with me right now, Yes, I am okay.
Speaker 1: And they also were set to all go off at once, so it wasn't like they were gonna just take out one dude with a pager and like that was gonna be it. These are rigged that when one got the signal, they all got the signal. Now that's unfortunately, I guess, well, it's fortunate for the Western world. It's very unfortunate for HESBELA and terrorist organizations and I ran. So you know, I guess it depends on what side of the finchure on on that and find me and my American biases. Yo, I'm wearing my star spangled banners pit pgs today, so I'm feeling extra patriotic that three thousand shtheads are now removed from the battlefield.
Speaker 2: But that's just me. That's just me.
Speaker 3: Star Stangled banger is more like it, dude.
Speaker 2: See my boy gets it all right.
Speaker 1: Now, Let's also mention the fact that excuse me, Apaullo Golden the Hungry Company. Like I said, they're both claiming that they are innocent and had nothing to do with these bombs.
Speaker 2: Now, let's also.
Speaker 1: Mention the fact that the Icon Radios that has Blah ordered the quote unquote encrypted ones aren't even made anymore red flag. So basically they bought a massive order of knockoff antique radios from essentially some dude on eBay, claiming also that these radios were super encrypted. So again, the guy at Hesbla ordering these things like saw nothing wrong with this, saw nothing out of the ordinary, and thought that he was like getting a killer deal on some solid hardware. Why and how his brain did this mental gymnastics to make this make sense, I don't know, but that is in fact what happened.
Speaker 2: And Icon is a radio company that still makes shit.
Speaker 1: The model that was being used bro legitimately ninety five, like nineteen ninety five is when this shit was hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes sense. I mean, I think that some people are so full of their own shit that they think it's It takes you out of the logical thinking, because if you're so full of your own shit, you think, oh wow, everything that's given to me is it's because I was chosen, It's because I'm special, it's because you know what I mean, You're not thinking, oh wait, wait a second, why would somebody be giving me this kind of technology? You't you wouldn't even question it, you know what I'm saying, because you're thinking that you're just worthy and this is you've been chosen and shit like that.
Speaker 2: It. Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't get why some people are like, wow, this is really too good to be true. It is, it is, that's that's how life actually works.
Speaker 3: But you know, sometimes it'd be that way not to say that there aren't gifts, you know, from seemingly the gods or the heavens or whatever. Right, sure like there are that absolutely exists. But whenever you start getting into like that extremism, you know, you got Saddam thinking that he's nebek Nazzart. Now you're going too far. You're going way too far.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying this, dude, So again, before we talk about what took place on that fateful day, I just want to make sure we got to say the stage set all right, the Iranian President's helicopter going down wasn't confirmed because of a pager bomb. I'm just saying that it's very interesting that Homeboy happened to be carrying a pager around the time when only terrorists was now starting to carry pagers, and his helicopter blew blew up for no reason whatsoever, and he died. I find that to be very interesting, is all I'm saying right now. That being said, the organization with the pagers Homeboy gets the radios, sees nothing wrong with it, and for some reason no actual thought process to it, believes that they are encrypted beyond the capabilities of moussad. Because that's what Homeboy in the ad said. So like that's about all he needed. Good to go. All right, now, let's talk about what happened on that fateful day Wednesday, September eighteenth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: God feels like so long ago, but here we are.
Speaker 1: Possibly the most clandestine operation in history wasn't acted. Random small explosions started happening all over Lebanon. People's backpacks, pockets, and random things they had on started exploding. The hospitals are currently overran with people missing fingers, mangled, chunks of stomach and waste removed, and their thighsand legs bleeding profusely. Low estimates said that again this initial reports, low Estimates said that twelve hundred people had been injured. Then the next day, radios started exploding. Now keep in mind, a radio is a bigger object than a pager.
Speaker 2: You can fit a little more boom boom in there, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So they've got a little more kaboom for their bang for their buck, if you will.
Speaker 2: Kind of mangled those words myself, but it's all good.
Speaker 1: Long story short, not to mention biometric scanners, these thumbprint things that you needed to get into certain buildings. They started exploding only at specific buildings, not everyone in the city by any means, Like hospitals didn't have this blow up, but certain shithead organizations that were using some sort of crazy, cheaply made biometric scanner to only let other shitheads in their group into the or into the building that blew up and injured members.
Speaker 3: So how is this going down? Like are there little explosives planted inside of each of these devices or is there like a frequency that was being sent that would cause these things to erupt like that? Like, how is that working?
Speaker 1: So the pagers got the call? You remember how pages work? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: You would get like essentially somebody saying call me or get to a house and call. It was just like a almost like a like the beginning of the text message.
Speaker 1: So this is more like the beginning of caller I d okay, so like, and I had to explain this to my son earlier because he had asked me about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: So back in the nineties, some people would have pagers but they wouldn't have a cell phone, and you would carry.
Speaker 2: That pager and you did the little pep pepeep.
Speaker 1: You'd look down and see a number like a phone number, and that was somebody who was calling your pager saying, hey, homie, give me a call, and it's to you.
Speaker 2: And you may not know who that number is. Maybe you would.
Speaker 1: You would have numbers memorized, because back in those days people did that, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, they they did start. They did start to send little messages, though I'm not in the later years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so this is like the early form of the pages.
Speaker 1: Right then we got to where we needed cell phones that we didn't need pages because we had caller ID on them. But some people still rocked pagers, right because it was like only for certain business things. Then you had drug dealers start keeping to use pages well after they stopped being cool, and like that was a telltale sign that was before the burner phone was hot, you know what I mean. So it came in a certain order of precedence. These pagers. I don't know if they had the wording on them or if it was just the number signal or whatever, but essentially all of these pagers got that number sent to them at the same time. It all blew up at the exact same time, three thousand of them.
Speaker 3: So how are they blowing up?
Speaker 1: So we're going to talk about that, because it's still not no. There are a couple of theories that are being fielded. I think that two of them hold the most credence, but I may be over analyzing things a bit, maybe because of my electrician background. I don't know, But we have videos on some things. We're gonna talk about it, all right. So as of now, the death toll's highest estimate that I could find was thirty seven killed. Okay, but I should also mention, like I said, the biometric scanners to certain specific buildings and solar panels.
Speaker 2: Somehow solar panels are blowing the fuck up.
Speaker 1: And I don't know anything about that other than the fact that they are blowing up. I don't know they're getting hit with a ray weapon. I don't know if these solar panels are tampered with that the manufacturing physis. I don't know, but somehow they're connected.
Speaker 3: To well, I mean solar panels. They're rigged to a battery.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is very true.
Speaker 3: That's how they retain the power, is that that power is then sent back to the battery.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't a bunch of solar panel It was some that were very specifically giving power to certain buildings owned by shitheads.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, but I just wanted to make mention as we go on and leave no stone unturned. If I'm gonna mention the pagers, and I'm gonna mention the radios, and I'm gonna mention the biometric scanners, I at least.
Speaker 2: Got to give the little addendum for the solar panels. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, dude. It just goes to show that everything electronic can be rigged.
Speaker 1: Every boy, you okay, Yes, everything that has power ran to it can either be controlled or hacked.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there's no way around that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and shout out to certain whistleblowers who have said that even when your phone is off, even when the battery is out of your phone, they can still track you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how how because your phone's not actually off?
Speaker 2: Lay in put like this.
Speaker 1: Whenever your phone dies on you and you leave it alone for a couple of minutes, when you come on and click the power button, does it stay off or does a little screen come up showing you that you need to plug it in and it's out of battery.
Speaker 3: They're still telling you that.
Speaker 2: It's out of battery. If the fucker's out of battery.
Speaker 3: Right, there's still just a barely enough juice.
Speaker 4: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: There's other components in there that have juice that we can't use, but they.
Speaker 2: Do use.
Speaker 3: Like more than one battery.
Speaker 1: Like capacitors for instance, that are used to store power. I could see that being a thing that keeps something running for a little longer. Maybe a little tracker, you know, maybe a little microphone a little even though an extra battery off of the main battery absolutely being used to you know, probably keep the phone recording.
Speaker 2: For I'd say, probably another twenty four hours or so.
Speaker 3: Suretely, So let's say your phone dies, right, and then you don't touch it again for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Right, I think you'd probably be safe and it wouldn't be listening to you after two weeks.
Speaker 2: But I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Maybe they got some sort of super crazy high speed batteries in all of these phones, a little tiny one just to run the mic.
Speaker 2: Like it's very possible.
Speaker 1: Like we don't actually know what the limits of our technology are. We only know right now that lithium ion batteries are the shit. But like fifty years ahead into the future, which you know, that's the technology that the government's fucking with. Who knows what actual battery power can look like?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure that there's some batteries or some devices that are just limitless as far as power goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, or some that create their own power.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're generating, yeah.
Speaker 2: No doubt. So there we're going.
Speaker 1: Like I said, the low estimates that i've or the highest estimates that I could find, said that thirty seven have been killed and twenty eight hundred had been injured. As of now, over five hundred have lost eyesight. Okay, and apparently a lot of the quote unquote victims are now being flown from Lebanon to Iran.
Speaker 2: Now, at first, the story was.
Speaker 1: Israel's attacking these random Lebanese civilians, and look, it's so horrible. And then it's like, well, why are all these civilians who are military as men all being flown.
Speaker 2: To Iran for better medical treatment?
Speaker 1: What difference would Iran have for Lebanese civilians unless they had a stake in them. So already the lines are being shown, okay, further proving what the entire world already knew. HESBULA is funded and supported by Iran, So why wouldn't their quote unquote leaders get some special medical treatment from their wealthy benefactor.
Speaker 2: Makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: So we can clearly see that Iran as in fact funding has blood, and there's no way, there's no need to play that game anymore.
Speaker 2: We could just say it, we can just call it what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Of course, whenever Biden ended up paying all that money for those people that were being detained, the hundreds of millions of dollars or whatever it was, it was understood, I mean by most people that that money would be funneled into HESBLO, right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So and as we were talking about earlier, these little batteries that keep the charge going, that keep the trackers going and the MIC's going and all of that. I mean, it can be pretty easily assumed that Mussad was using these beepers and radios and biometric scanners to gain intel on their targets in the weeks and months and years leading up to the attack. So I mean getting plans, locations and fingerprints of Hesbeola's entire chain of command, because only top dogs got these beepers, Like HESBLA has a very large network in the country of Lebanon. They only ordered five thousand pagers, So I mean only the people that were like in charge of a group. And I'm not saying some sort of big time shot caller, but like from small unit leadership up the chain to the Iranian president has a beeper.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. It wasn't just your common street foot.
Speaker 3: Soldier, right right. I mean, it's going to be those compartmentalized that would have to be in the know of the operations for sure.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, you're getting their fingerprints and you're getting their tracking locations, Like oh wow, we see thirteen of the same guys all having their pagers, just put their fingerprints in to go have a meeting at this pizzeria you know what I'm saying, Like you could track that. You can listen on the convas so they were tracking these fuckers for a long time. Bro Okay, Now, not to mention, as of right now, you have a bunch of military aged men that are five hundred of them are blind. You got a bunch of missing fingers, bunch of missing chunks, have their thighs and now their hips, and now their stomachs and stuff. So even if it wasn't a direct hit, like it's a kia so to speak, the only people that would be sustaining those injuries right now would be members of HESBLA. No one else is carrying beepers right now except for those fuckers. So more or less, not only did it remove them from the battlefield, but it's set them up to be a future target later or now that we have their fingerprints and all their other stuff, you know exactly where they are right now, so I could see, you know, I said this whenever I started doing research into this last week. I'm like, you know, I would be shocked if Israel does not make a solid push into Lebanon right now, just to just to silence this shit once and for all. Getting a little ahead of myself though, I was saying that last week we will show something that that's only been put up I think an hour ago as of time recording. Anyway, now, like I said, it could be pretty easily assumed that Masab was getting all of this intel for these dudes for quite some time. And like I said, in this one move, dude, they took out three thousand of their leadership structure.
Speaker 2: Okay, like this wasn't just a regular foot soldier.
Speaker 1: This was like what you'd say, like a sergeant or maybe like a mid middle.
Speaker 2: Management type position.
Speaker 1: Three thousand of those fuckers are now out of commission. That's a solid hit, get God. And not only that, they're the only ones that got hit. This is about as personalized of an attack as I could even think. Dude gets a pager, gets a beep, he pulls out his pager, and where does he go with it? Right to his face by yau. By the time he even looks to see what the number is, he just got hit. Even if he didn't take it off, he's still got a chunk blown out of his hip now or out of his backpack, whoever it was in So I mean, and you could have you seen the videos of him going off like in stores and shit.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't kept up with this at all.
Speaker 1: Literally, a lady is behind it is the register set of shopping little store or whatever.
Speaker 2: She's ringing.
Speaker 1: Oh boy up she opens a little cash or to make change. He gets a page. You see him look down at his waist by how the woman kind of freaks out and runs away.
Speaker 2: She was like two feet away from this. She was not injured. Mmmm.
Speaker 3: This is personal, that way.
Speaker 1: Personal, bro, And they were successful in three thousand of these fuckers going off. That's probably the most successful clandestine operation of cutting the head off the fucking snake I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 3: Putting warheads on foreheads.
Speaker 2: If you will, there you go, there you go?
Speaker 1: Yes, now, Like it's not like every hesbela shithead, Like I said, Oh I already broke that down all right now. It's also worth mentioning. Remember how I said it wasn't a secret that Hesbela was funded by Iran. Well that's true, but we don't really know who directly to the point of contact between these two facts. But we may know now who's been the communication guy between the Iyahtola and the head of Hesbola been we were kind of not sure. Okay, Now I brought up the president earlier had a pager. Just because he had a pager doesn't mean that he was necessarily the thread of connection. More like he was in in the loop. I could see that as well. This guy currently actually know I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen again. Iran's ambassador to Lebanon is injured in pager attacked, state media reports. So let me just make sure everybody's on the same pat here the Iranian. This dude's from Iran and he is the foreign ambassador to Lebanon on behalf of the Iranian government.
Speaker 2: He was injured in an attack.
Speaker 1: I do, in fact, believe that the ambassador was the thread that connected the Hesbela top shitheads to the Iranian top shittheads.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, you would have to have somebody at the head of the snake, yep.
Speaker 2: I think that this was the plug.
Speaker 1: This was the guy, and it makes sense because I'm telling you, dude, when you look at this, the only way that this ambassador could have gotten a hit is if he was carrying a tampered with pager, and those only went two people that were associated with the global terrorist organization known as Hesbula.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, Okay, so Iran's ambassador to Lebanon is injured in pager attacks. The ambassador, mosh Taba Amini, lost an eye. According to two members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps who were briefed on the attack.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, bro, now, let's go ahead and check out.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is the BBC and what we know about the Hesbala device explosions.
Speaker 2: And I do want to show this quick little video.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's only a minute long, but to show you kind of what it's looking like. This is not like mass gore or anything like this, but again, very specific injuries being so stained.
Speaker 2: He's the only one that was hit.
Speaker 3: So peace be upon you. This statement has been issued by Hesbola and the name of God the most Merciful. After examining all the information available about the evil attack, we blame the Israeli enemy completely. Oh ship, yeah, pretty ballsy sate there. We receive all kinds of injuries, mainly maxilla, facial injuries and punctures.
Speaker 2: This is a completely crime against the civilians. The reprise is coming.
Speaker 3: The next day. Exploding Walkie talkies killed several people and injure hundreds. Okay, damn, Oh that happened really in the blink of an eye. How that thing just went off?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like literally they all got the beep about five seconds later. Everybody that was carrying one dropped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want me to read this?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, we might as well just read this to give the current as of time recording what the story is, because they break down a little bit about where these people are all from, and it's like this wasn't one city, this was all over the country.
Speaker 3: At least thirty two people, including two children, were killed and thousands more injured, many seriously, after communication devices, some used by the armed group Hezbollah, dramatically exploded across Lebanon on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the latest round of blasts on Wednesday, exploding walkie talkies killed twenty and injured at least four hundred and fifty people. According to Lebanon's Health Ministry. The explosions occurred in the vicinity of a large crowd that gather that had gathered for the funerals of four victims of Tuesday's simultaneous pager blasts, which killed at least twelve people and injured nearly three thousand. The BBC teams in the city reported chaotic scenes in which ambulances struggled to reach the injured, while locals became suspicious of anyone using a phone. The explosions deepened unease in Lebanese society, coming a day after the apparently similar and highly sophisticated attack targeting thousands of pagers used by HESBEL members. The militant group blamed its adversary Israel. Israeli officials have so far declined to comment. Two firms based in Taiwan and Hungary accused in media reports of manufacturing the pagers have both denied responsibility, with the Taiwanese government saying that the different parts of the pagers were not from Taiwan. Okay, they weren't from Taiwan. The components are low end IC, which stands for integrated circuits and batteries. I can say with certainty they were not made in Taiwan, says the Economy Minister kuy They have such awesome names, but anyway. A Japanese company which apparently makes the walkie talkie said it stopped producing that model ten years ago. Here's what we know so far.
Speaker 1: So and it goes more in depth about everything and we I mean, we really don't have to read.
Speaker 2: I kind of did an overview of it now.
Speaker 1: I will say this, talking about the components and things like that. I thought it would be interesting to show people what I was talking about now for anybody listening for the first time, My background is in electronics. I was an electrician slash instrument tech as a career for a profession.
Speaker 2: And I've seen capacitors.
Speaker 1: Blow up when they get overcharged or sent too much current. Okay, and that's what they're meant to do, or at least they're meant to store power. But and again I've heard people say that they don't believe that it was plastic explosives that were used because they went through so many checkpoints, they went through so many guards. They would have had dogs because to make that many pages, five thousand pages, with enough C four to do what was done, And that's a little bit, don't get me wrong, but we're still talking about six hundred pounds of C four.
Speaker 2: If that was what's use, who knows? Right being shipped and.
Speaker 1: Not picked up, now, who's to say if it wasn't picked up, or if guards were bribed, or if it was sophisticated enough to where the dogs couldn't pick it up. Whatever the case was, who knows, right, But I would like to propose an alternate solution, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a capacitor blow up?
Speaker 3: I'm not like in person.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: So there's a quick clip that I'm going to play from the slow mo guys. As a matter of fact, if anybody doesn't know, go check them out on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I'll love the content. But this is them blowing up a capacitor in slow mo. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: The smaller ones, I think this is the largest one that doesn't have one. It's just got a flat plate, so I'm assuming it. Potentially this is more liable to explode rather than just sort of vent its guts out over the top. Powers on, I'm puting up the vaults now, oh flim.
Speaker 1: So hold on, hold on, We're gonna watch the rest of the I got a few more minute of that I want to watch. But you've never seen a capacitor blow up, have you?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Resistors can also do the same thing when they're overamped, right, like to a crazy degree. But hypothetically, if somebody has to put a supercharged battery or a supercharged power component in one of these pages and also rig it up to an oversized capacitor, maybe a little shrapnel taped on the outside, who knows, just for some flare. I could see that being a possibility, But I wanted to watch this in slow motion. Now you saw the pop the slow mowe, and it's actually pretty badass over it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I was right, goodness me, that was very different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: When it poked, I was sat unto and it's just like this snow fell down.
Speaker 3: I was hiding over there, and well you'll see what I found.
Speaker 2: What thousand breams per second.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Watch the way that the material the outside bulges and then actually wraps around the top half. It like shoots up and engulfs the top as it all gets sent up.
Speaker 3: Was like a rocket and the outer wrapping it is like really some arc. That was just an archacra, right.
Speaker 4: God, And that's like stuff melting and sparking. It's like a firework plasma explosion of this.
Speaker 3: And that was so cool. You would never think that that was on like a millimeter scale.
Speaker 4: No, it's like a It's like a firework, isn't it. It landed right there, No way, what are the chances of that trigger it?
Speaker 2: And it went? Okay, so a shrapnel from that little one.
Speaker 1: That thing is maybe the size of my pinky nail, and it shot shrapnel fifty ten feet away.
Speaker 3: That's dude. That is so cool to watching slow motion.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got one more of it right behind it, if you want to watch that one a slow motion too. There's another one that I think is a more impressive boom. It's playing like right after it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it? Okay, can I touch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You can see the coil of material here, Yeah, a very thin membrane of conductive material, a plate, and then there's your insulating material here. Oh yeah, if you like to bear that, yeah, I like to bear of that. Turning it on. Voltage is cranking now, broo.
Speaker 2: I was just completely gone.
Speaker 3: Not too bad on the lens.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: It's moving up.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like taking off something.
Speaker 2: It's like squidging up the wire.
Speaker 4: The bottom blew as well.
Speaker 2: All right, So that's all I wanted to show from the slow mo guys.
Speaker 1: But that is a very small capacitor that just overamped a good bit, not like a slight bit that was a good bit, okay, but it could create a small filework type bomb. Now you put one big enough that could fit in a pager with a powerful enough battery.
Speaker 2: That's possible.
Speaker 1: And I believe that they could do that and get it through all types of security measures possible, like completely undetected.
Speaker 3: Like what are they doing to send that voltage to that thing? Though? Like what's causing it to explode?
Speaker 1: So all right, uh, think of a I'm gonna actually stop share for two seconds because this guy's acts pretty funny too. Think about a fuse or a breaker at your house, right, The breaker is there to protect the rest of the electrics on the other side of it. So if it catches a surge, or if it gets overamped in some way, shape or form, it trips right and doesn't torch everything down the line. GFCI that you have to retrip in your kitchen, in your bathrooms. Same thing. A fuse is the same thing. It will pop, and it's it's rated for one amp, five ants, ten amps, whatever the case is. If it's set and it has a little bit of a tolerance, maybe it will like it'll be fine for ten point two amps, but like ten point three is the actual limit when it will.
Speaker 2: Pop or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, But if you were to send a ten amp fuse one thousand volts, that bitch is exploding.
Speaker 2: It's not popping, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they had a battery rigged up to that capacity.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Main reason why I'm saying that is because I have not heard one report about residue from these explosions and plastic explosives, and most explosives leave a specific type of chemical residue on the like the soot from that type of explosion is different than the soot from a gunpowder explosion.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen a single report showing anything of like plastic explosives residue going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So I do.
Speaker 1: Want to share one more time and show this dude. He's pretty funny too. This guy is like professionally bad at electricity, and he has a whole YouTube channel where he tries to make cool shit, but it's like he doesn't know anything about how to be safer, how not to fucking shock himself and for a while thought.
Speaker 2: He was doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: No, he's really that guy's it's almost impressive how he's still alive.
Speaker 3: And his name is electro Boom.
Speaker 2: It's a very fitting title. So here we go today.
Speaker 5: I decided to go with a smaller and a lower power circuit, like a blinker. You can see there is an LED and a couple of components on this circuit. If I turn on the power supply, it starts blinking. There is a capacitor on this circuit that's responsible for the timing, and you can see a tiny negative sign beside it that means that that site needs to be connected to ground or negatives.
Speaker 1: I fucking love this guy. He gets shit blowing up in his face a lot. My god, red wire to capacity or negative is wrong? You know, shit, Sherlock. Maybe don't fuck with electricity unless you know you understand the concept of electricity. Oh, I wanted to show this one earlier. This is Ibrahim Racy the President. That's a helicopter that blew up, just throwing it out. The dude with the pager from twenty twenty two and all right, last thing I wanted to share here I was saying, how I thought it would be interesting if Israel didn't push in push into Lebanon. They just launched this crazy, successful clandestine attack and cut the head off the snake in a big way. Now, I said that it wouldn't shock me if Israel said, you know what, fuck the clandestine let's actually just attack Lebanon and just silence our neighbors to the north. That gives us a lot of sh Let's just handle that right cut to as of when was this.
Speaker 2: Ten hours ago?
Speaker 6: NBC News state of emergency has just been declared in Israel after days of intense fighting with the militant group has Bela.
Speaker 7: Israel's military says it struck hundreds of targets inside Lebanon.
Speaker 2: Linked to Hesbela.
Speaker 7: Today, the Lebanese Health Ministry says at least two hundred and seventy four people have died and more than one thousand others have been injured. It's one of the deadliest days in the Middle East since the Hamas terror attack nearly one year ago. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nannah, who says they're quote changing the balance of power in the north. Israel's military also issued a rare evacuation warning for some civilians in Lebanon as it expands airstrikes in the country.
Speaker 6: Hesbela Hesbelas says it fired dozens of rockets at Israeli military bases in northern Israel this morning. So far, there are no reports of injuries or major damage. The Pentagon says it is sending additional US troops to the Middle East out of an abundance of caution. NBC News International correspondent Matt Bradley is with US in Beirut. Matt, what exactly does this special state of emergency declared by Israel mean? And what else do we know about the Israeli strikes into Lebanon.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, these sort of states of emergency have been declared before, and this is a power that normally is reserved to the Minister of Defense or other high level officials in Israel when they feel as though there's about to be an attack that could bring in the civilian population of Israel. Now, again, this isn't the first time, and by Israeli law, it lasts for forty eight hours, and that's how long it's going to be lasting.
Speaker 2: In this case.
Speaker 8: It gives the military broader powers in order to restrict the movements of Israeli citizens in the State of Israel, which normally is something that they cannot do. But that means that essentially that Israel is going to be under some level of martial law, and they can shut down institutions, they can order Israeli citizens to stay at home. So while this isn't an extraordinary measure, it doesn't in market indication that the Israeli government and military are expecting a pretty muscular attack from Hezbullah. And as we've heard so far, the Israelis have been pummeling southern Lebanon and the Dahia suburb of here in Beirut just behind me, and also areas in the Macaw Valley in the east of the country. So it looks as though they are ready for a counter attack by Hesbulah that could really target civilians, guys, and.
Speaker 2: That we know here in New York.
Speaker 7: The United Nations General Assembly begins this week, and we've heard from both President Biden and Iran's president saying they do not want a wider war.
Speaker 2: So how much of an.
Speaker 7: Impact those remarks have on both Israel and Hesbulah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great question.
Speaker 8: Zigle But the fact is that we've heard from Iran's president, we've heard from the United States president saying they don't want a war. We've been hearing that from the leaders of Hesbulah and from the leaders of Israel for the better part of the past year, even as they're continuing to fire missiles at each other over this border, and now even as the war looks even more likely, a full on war kind of thing that the entire region has been dreading. Now the Israelis have made it very clear exactly what they want from this. They want to be able to move They're tens of thousands of people back to their homes in northern Israel. That they said is what they need in order to stop. But we've also heard from Israeli officials that they want more. They want to see Hasbula withdrawn to at least what sounds like Lilatani River, which is part of the United Nations resolution that was passed all the way back in two thousand and six. So they want more demands. It doesn't sound like a lot of international pressure or words from the Iranians or the Americans are going.
Speaker 2: To stop what's coming.
Speaker 7: Guys, Matt Bradley always great reporting.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: I find it interesting the things that they brought up as the Global Assembly is meeting.
Speaker 2: To discuss this issue.
Speaker 1: Is it crazy to think that maybe not even Mussat put them on the back burner. Let's keep in mind that a certain political party in America out one has been raging about wanting to go to war with Iran, okay, and wanting to get a more heavy military presence in Israel and in the Middle East as a whole. Right, there's definitely one. See my phone, just give me a thumbs up on that. So clearly one political party, not dropper names because we're just we're so politically biased here at the Cult of Conspiracy, so you make your own assumptions. A certain party has been saying we need to go to war with Iran, we need to be more present in Israel.
Speaker 2: Is it crazy to think?
Speaker 1: And also, by the way, that party is currently in charge of the CIA, that's important as well.
Speaker 2: Is it crazy to think that.
Speaker 1: The CIA or some other clandestine group, third party contractor you know how that game goes, would have done this deed And actually it wasn't Israel, but they did this to start an offensive from Lebanon. Lebanon launched rockets into Israel as a as a retaliation for the pager bombs. Israel is now responding back. Okay, so is this crazy to think that as this big assembly is getting together to discuss what kind of military things we're gonna get involved in moving forward, that at that moment and as elections are coming up and all of these things, that some unknown agency would act as a way to stir the pot.
Speaker 3: You could see it. I've been saying for the past few months now that I believe, one way or another, Kamala Harris will be our president in moving forward. It's not to say that that's what I want. I don't want that, but I think that the powers that be absolutely want that, and they'll be damned if they have to go through using Trump again and or trying to use Trump and so like, if we're in the middle of a war, they're not. There's not gonna to be an election, that's understood. And we saw how that went down in Ukraine, right like they they four went an election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, did you see Biden here recently? Though?
Speaker 1: He's like back, he's he he just was at a rally and it's not the real Joe Biden, clearly. But my point is the guy that was on the debate stand that couldn't string together a sentence, that guy's gone the same Joe Biden that's like cutting jokes and like talking shit. That Joe Biden is now back and he's like better than ever. He put on a Trump hat as a joke. Like one of the guys he was at a talk at some big thing and some old guy wearing a Trump hat and he gave him shit. He's like, oh, okay, oh for the pictures, and he smiled, he was he was cutting up. And it's like, wait a minute, that's the same Joe, y'all are trying to pull it off. That that's the same Joe that debated Trump a couple months ago.
Speaker 3: Bro what, that's the same Joe that fell off his mountain bike. That's the same Joe that falls upstairs. That's the same Joe that has you know, a little ball of ice cream that he just loves to always eat, right, And it's like it's it's this this character that they've been trying to portray, that he's the friendly grandpa you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like but for a while, there he was like the nation's grandpa that like needed to be in a retirement home. Now he's back to being the America's grandpa. That's like, you know, he's just kooky. He's just a little he's just a little wild old Joe. It's like, Bro, I honestly thought that he was dead and I still do think that. But like I thought they were gonna off him and like put Kamala in. I thought that would have been done by now, especially with a second assassination tempt on Trump. Like, oh, dude, I just thought that Kamala.
Speaker 2: Was gonna be in this bitch.
Speaker 1: But they're still giving them adrina chrome. They're still pumping them full of juice.
Speaker 3: Honestly, dude. And uh, if you're that, if you're too old to even get on the road and drive, you shouldn't be president. Like if you can't control a fucking motor vehicle on the interstate, you shouldn't be a president.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like, that's you're onto something here, Hold on now, hold on now. There should be restrictions as far as the back end of that goes. There's a you can't be you could be too young to be president, but there's no limit on the age or cognitive ability. Now, I know that that's gonna piss people off, because like, what if a person is blind and wanted to run for president and we really did, like agree with their politics, You're telling me a blind you couldn't be president because he can't have a driver's license.
Speaker 3: Oh, what's the what's the fucking pirate guy that always has the eye patch? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, fucking well, piece of shit.
Speaker 3: I forget what his name is, but anyway, it's I mean, he still has one good eye, So I guess that's no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and shaw, that motherfucker turned his back on his seal brother and started the campaign to fucking burn him, same thing McCain did to his fucking pow buddies from the Hanoy Hilton.
Speaker 2: We are doing an.
Speaker 1: Episode on that, ladies and gentlemen. I'm fucking fired up when I found that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean you look at it like this, maybe this version, you know, version nineteen of Joe Biden, which was probably why they end point one Doug something like that, Right, Like this version of Joe is like, oh, I only have to be president for a couple more months. I guess that's gonna take a little stress off. That's gonna allow me to smile a little bit. That's that's I don't have to go through this whole campaign again, traveling from state to state to state like he's a lame duck. So of course he's gonna be a little bit more at ease.
Speaker 2: He's on his victory lap. Dude, he's going out in style.
Speaker 1: As far as he's concerned that that event it went a campaign, he's not anymore. It was like someplace he went to go talk. That's what his life is gonna be now, going and doing little appearances. Uh, maybe somebody will publish a book and say that he wrote it or something.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, that's it. He's he's chilling to the grave. Now.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is I think that Trump is only like three years younger than him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can you see.
Speaker 3: The cognitive it's just completely gone. But to be fair, his shit was gone before he was even running for president.
Speaker 2: Yeah that like.
Speaker 3: He was still he was still at least competent whenever he was vice president under Obama. Right, Yeah, but like whenever he got on that campan trail campaign trail to become president, You're like, this guy is so off his fucking rocker. He's smelling kids, you know what I mean, poor kids are just as right as white kids.
Speaker 2: Bro now And they never will.
Speaker 1: They will never acknowledge that the mainstream media, the far left, the CNNs, the MSNBC is all these they will never acknowledge the fact that and yes, I don't mean just the organization, I mean the individuals, the actual anchor people that tried to play it off like he wasn't a senile old fuck who had no cognitive abilities left whatsoever, And they tried to play that off like that was not happening, and they I'm just they will never come clean and be like, okay, you know what, fine, we can admit that that was he was way too old for this shit, Like we admit it, okay, like that was bad. They'll never they They're just gonna have to sit there and just look like idiots but somehow feel validated as such.
Speaker 3: It's it's crazy, well yeah, I mean even Kamala is saying that like, oh no, he's still very bright and I wasn't lying to you.
Speaker 2: It's you know what I mean, the source that she called him bright.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, the horn needs to get back to do her job.
Speaker 2: Bro, what is this? I mean, who's dick? Is she gonna jump on next? Like?
Speaker 1: Real shit, if she was to become the president, heaven forbid, if that was the case, who's dick do you jump on next?
Speaker 2: Because that's all she knows how to do. So like, where do you go from there?
Speaker 1: You're going for like NATO Chairman of the UN Like she was a former DA, she doesn't have any real want to do any politics.
Speaker 3: Well, now she's gonna get on global dick, the Kim Jong uns. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, hold on now, Jonathan, hold on now, you might be on to something. She might end world wars from her pussy. That's a possibility.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe biblically even correct whenever we're talking about like the beast and the harlet dog, I mean I was thinking of the whole or Babylon. Yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh ooh that's gonna piss people off. Oh fuck, that's all right, you know, all right, all right, listen, listen, everybody. We understand that sometimes we'd be spitting the spiciest of meatballs, okay, and sometimes we're just the silliest of gooses.
Speaker 2: Okay. Can everybody do. I've gotten some actual.
Speaker 1: Real hatred from people because of shit that I say. And it's like, y'all, this is a conspiracy podcast, and sometimes there is a a era of satire to the things we discuss. Sometimes we are being very forthright and very serious. Okay, if you can't tell the difference in the tone of our voice of which one we're on, give our show a couple of listens, go for a couple of episodes and you'll get the vibe.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard like she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I just and the whole idea around her. You know, whenever we say she's a whore, right, Like, that's not to demean anybody. We've all had our whole faces, right, It's just that she, you know, whenever we say that, literally, she's the epitome of fucking her way to the top. That's what she actually did. It's not a figure of speech, like, that's not Yeah, I mean, dude, she was fucking Willie Brown, she was fucking Montel Williams, she was probably fucking Diddy. I mean imagine that.
Speaker 1: I figure everybody has at that point or at least she was at a freak out No, she seems too square to be at a freak out party. Have you seen her try to like be ethnic and like how she tries to turn it on. She doesn't fit in with the Diddy crowd. Dog, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Look, you ain't gotta have the correct lingo to throw that ass in a circle. Okay, it don't matter your speech, you know, uh, whatever however you talk or whatever. Like it's like, yo, look you you got a little you got a little something to give up. I mean, think about it, like all like all of the people that supposedly and we're gonna do a Diddy show, which, by the way, I've been working on trying to get the Satanic Wizard, the ex Satanic Wizard Zachary King on the show for that episode, and he has confirmed that he will come on for it. Fuck yiss, So that's going to be I mean, we're talking about gatekeepers here. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: You know they act, they all kind of rhyme in a way. It's all blackmail. It's all black magic, you know what I mean, Like it's all it's all coming from the same and maybe it's not satanic, but maybe it's just black magic, which okay, and can you they kind of smell the same, you know, if they're not the.
Speaker 2: Same, cause I believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we can get a whole other tangent on that topic. But like, okay, okay, listen, listen, listen. We are not saying that Kamala is like Satan incarnate. Now, I am saying the whole beast and the Harlet connection, that's funny.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Is it real? Look, I don't know, I don't know. It's possible. I suppose, but.
Speaker 1: We don't think as a collective as a cult here right, the cult community of conspiracy. As a as a fan, I think we can just all agree that whoever is arguably the leader of the free world arguably shouldn't have slept their way to that position.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't look Look Trump's got three y three baby mamas, real shit. It has nothing to do with her sexual promiscuity. What she does behind closed doors is her own goddamn business.
Speaker 2: I'm give a fuck. All I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, to put this to another perspective. Keep in mind, the president is the commander in chief of the armed forces. Could you imagine if the highest general for the American military industrial might fucked their way to that position rather than earned it or worked.
Speaker 3: Their way there well, and also imagine also imagine the influence that you would have over like maybe some commanders. Right like you trying to tell me that your boy, ol mad Dog Madis wouldn't take advantage of a situation like that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe he would. Actually, I don't think he would touch Kamala.
Speaker 1: My boy mad Dogs got too much respect for himself. Also, he's married to a Nobel Prize laureate, so he's killing it right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, anyway, look we're done hating on Kamala right now, but just you gotta kind of bring it up in these kind of situations because we do believe that the stage is being set for their either a not to be an election, B for there to be a rigged election, or God forbid, worst case scenario would be all out nuclear war that would prevent even that time from occurring.
Speaker 1: Now, as we kind of get to the wrapping up of this episode, dear cult members, I just want to leave everybody with this one thought.
Speaker 2: Okay, and this is not to make anybody.
Speaker 1: Afraid, but it's also a real thing. Remember how we said earlier everything is hackable. The device that you're listening to us on right now, I think like ninety eight point seven or something like that percent of our listeners are listening to us on mobile devices.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome.
Speaker 1: The fact of the matter is, there's nothing saying that the government couldn't send your phone some signal right now and it would blow up these we where pagers that were allegedly tampered with. Okay, unless you know for sure what every bit and component of your phone is right now, how do you know that they all don't have some sort of supercharge battery with a superstarge capacitor in that bitch to make that a glass shrapnel bomb. If it got a specific text message or a specific frequency sent from a five G tower or a specific you name, it doesn't matter unless you're a cell phone tech and break that shit apart daily.
Speaker 2: And you know what's what can you tell me that that's not a true statement.
Speaker 3: Where's Edward Snowden in times like these in Russia? How sick would it be just to manifest him coming onto the cult of conspiracy one.
Speaker 1: Day, dude, I mean we should reach out. Worst case scenario, we get silence. Best case scenario, we get an email back.
Speaker 3: That'd be dope, that would be sick. Oh, but he's like, you know, people like him and Bob Lazaar. I would love, you know, like just shit like that. Commander David Fraverer likes these kind of people.
Speaker 2: But anyway, did we ever get back with our Space Force.
Speaker 3: Guy, old Chuck Ruffin?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: How did I pull that name out of my ass? That was so long ago?
Speaker 2: Old Chuck Ruffin Due. I think he made major. I'm not sure. I know he was a captain. I think he may have made major.
Speaker 1: And dude, I would love to get him back on this show to see what Now that Trump is out of office for as long as he has, the Space Force is still a real military branch.
Speaker 2: Very curious what it's doing these days, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean he was going to uh weapons training for satellites.
Speaker 2: Which is still fucking wild to me. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The technology is insane, y'all, to the point to where personalized jay dams with swords on it can take you out from basically the stratosphere we have the other theory that all of those satellites up in space have like those big tungsten rods that are basically even worse than nukes if they were dropped, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: It's a wild time to be a live. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: So what are you like with all of this going on with Hesbla, Israel, Pagers, Beeper, Paeder and Beeper are the same thing, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do you what do you make of this?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying for sure that it was Moussad, It would make a lot of sense to me if it was. I'm not saying it was Cia, but that would also make a lot of sense to me if.
Speaker 2: It was as well.
Speaker 1: But there are plenty of countries with plenty of reasons that want to take out Hasbalah and on behalf of Israel, either as a friend or possibly to kickstart a bigger war in that area.
Speaker 2: The powers that be want war.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Well, I know why because war makes money. But they are going out of their way to be so blatantly obvious with it that they are like pulling it strings. There's full on false flags that have been proven to be false flags and people are still running with it to the bleeding heart beat of a guy shooting at Trump over it.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: The rhetoric want even once the rhetoric's been recalled, and like it's it's not true, and like this and that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Once it's out there, it's out there.
Speaker 1: And the military industrial complex is gearing the fuck up, and it has been for a while. It's it's just a really really wild time, dude. And unfortunately a lot of things hinge on what goes on in Israel, a lot of things hinge on what goes on in our country and our election that's coming up. Like Trump's already been shot at twice, you know what I mean. Like we're not even in October yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna keep on ramping up.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's just wild time to be alive. This is all a movie. It's all amazing.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: None of it be a part of the Cult of conspiracy, though.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. And uh, Jacob, how about some knife fans.
Speaker 1: Bro, if you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars.
Speaker 2: Hit the share the legs. Have tried to comment, leave a Postle Review shared the differends and family share everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity all of our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally, ais and gentlemen, if you haven't already, please do so now while you're at it. Go to Jonathan's show Meta Mysteries, Go give him all the love.
Speaker 2: Go check out my YouTube channel, cajun Knight, and give me.
Speaker 1: The love over there as well. We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely final piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: No bed off that are.
Speaker 4: So screen
Speaker 3: So s