Speaker 1: You are listening to Information Man podcast.
Speaker 2: Information is Power, Tell the Truth. Information is Power, Tell the Truth. The Information Man Podcast, The Information Man.
Speaker 3: Tell the Truth.
Speaker 4: All right, peace, peace, everybody, peace. This is Information Man. Welcome to Information Man Speaks Podcast. You know, it's been a minute since I've actually done a radio style audio type podcast like this. I've been telling many folks on the YouTube streets. I have a YouTube channel. Make sure you check out The Information Man Show. I have a few Others'll name later as this podcast goes, but I've been telling folks I'm gonna put new material on this podcast, and I plan to do so. Today. We have a topic, an issue that is the hottest issue and topic all over the social media spere. We're talking about the one and only Umar Johnson, who would go by the name doctor Umar Johnson. But that is very questionable everybody at this time. This is a man who promotes Pan Africanism. This is a man it says he's the Prince of Pan Africanism. I don't know how he got that title or who gave him that title. This is a man who came on the scene originally by way of sid NETA. Sanetta in his program on the YouTube streets. He was a fixture in the what we would call the black conscious community. Umar Johnson is he would tell it that he took the black conscious community by storm, according to what he would tell you, okay, And so he got popular of being on Sanetta TV's program. Then from that he was able to transition himself to having a spot on Tarique Nasid's Hidden Colors series and on there, that's where he captivated the audience around the country, particularly captivating the black community. And ever since then he's been in our lexicon. And the thing about Umar Johnson is that this is his power. His oratorial skills are his power. Because black people in the black community, we have always had great speakers. We've always had preachers, religious type folks that could give you a good sermon, make you feel good. And that's what Umar Johnson does. He talks about racism, white supremacy, He talks about things historically that black people can relate to. And I think that's how Umar was able to capture the minds and souls of people to this day who were giving him money for a school, the FDMG Marcus Garvey Frederick Douglas Academy that is not going to open. Doesn't look like it's going to open. It looks like it's been a long con. And he's been using the idea of opening up a school for black boys as part of his stick, part of his con, and he's been I mean, let's just go right now when you look at history, and I want to say shout out Tilling an honor because he's been covering this and many others out there. Umar Johnson has been running a school scam even before the scam that he is running in the state of Delaware in the city of Wilmington. Umar Johnson would go across the country. He would go to places like New York, start creeping around old schools and say I'm gonna buy this. Then he ran the same scam in Baltimore. So what he would do is that Umar would go before St. Paul's because Saint Paul's was a school a he wanted to make it a boarding school where he would have black mail students on campus living there. And he did a video where he was walking the grounds of Saint Paul's which I believe had a connection to Frederick Douglas, which Umar has throughout history has continued to Pepper this idea, this identity that he is related to Frederick Douglas himself, which, by the way, his father, Jamal, his father, is the one that put that seed in his ear, in his mind that he was related to Frederick Douglass, and it later came out in the wash that his father lied to him. His father said, Hey, we took I took a DNA test. We're not related to Fredrick Douglas. Frederick Douglas family told Umar several several years ago to please stop identifying yourself with our great great ancestor who you are not related to. So what I'm saying is that these are part of the sticks that Umar Johnson uses. And he used this when he had people thinking that he was going to purchase the Saint Paul's School and it turned out that it was I believe it was not really up for sale in two at that time and two Umar Johnson had never put a bid on those properties. Okay, he went to Baltimore, ran the same game, walking around old buildings of a school, said he was gonna put money down to buy that school. And this is how the con works. When Umar Johnson over the years has gone to different cities and he starts walking around where you where it appears that he's looking at schools like he's scouting out potential schools. After he does that, that's when he tells people to get on their cash app and to give him money to get on their PayPal because he had PayPal originally back in the day and then that got taken away from him. So every time he does this, he creates this prospect of an FDMG academy being in Baltimore and New York, Sat Louis, wherever it is that he's at. Then he'll say, Hey, I think I'm gonna put money on this building or that's that building, and then people would give him money with the prospect that, oh, I'm giving him money because he wants to open up an FDMG academy in my neighborhood, in my community of Baltimore or New York or Brooklyn or Oakland, California. Umar has been running this type of scam. So all of these are scams at Umar Johnson to get money out of black people, out of the black community. He's been running these scams way before The Delaware Wilmington campus are not campus but buildings ever became in our realities. He's been doing this over a period of time, and I think when you go back and you look at the history of Umar Johnson, he conceived the idea of a school in two thousand and four as part of his plan with the ideology that he would push forward to opening up a school, and then he started collecting in two thousand and five. Now, he put out a long time ago in twenty ten that the Marcus Garvey Frederick Douglas Academy would open in twenty ten, that he specializes in dealing with black boys as it relates to their behavior issues. He emphasized to parents that yes, it will be a tuition based school and you will pay, and he started talking about how he was laying the foundation for this FDMG Academy. Now the buildings that he purchased that he's in a lot of trouble with right now. In Delaware, Wilmington used to be called the More More Academy. Now there's been a rumor out there that Umar Johnson may have worked at this academy for a short time. I'm not necessarily sure, but that was another rumor which would make sense why he would pick the area if he was familiar with that area. But the problem is he picked a very very bad area to purchase schools because this area is in a browning zone and environmental issue that is in this community that he has picked to build a so called or to create a so called school which has not come to pouition today. Umar Johnson going all the way back to two thousand and five, two thousand and four, when he conceived this idea and was going around saying he was going to buy this school or that school. Then he says, hey, I'm gonna build an FDMG academy in Africa. No black boys to this very date have been educated. Not one black boy has been educated, has graduated. What have you? Another point that I must bring up to why Umar Johnson finds himself in a situation today where his accounts, particularly he says, are frozen. I would say right now that it's fifty to fifty that his accounts are frozen. He could either be lying about that or it could be legitimate because he owes all sort of fees and penalties on the current property in Wilmington, Delaware. Today, he's in a pickle. Umar Johnson has already come out in a minute that the properties the FDMG properties are in jeopardy. Let's hear a breaking news. Who's from Umar Johnson right now? When it talked when he talked about being frozen, so before his accounts before prior. Let me correct something here, prior to Umar Johnson finally coming out in admitting that the schools are up for or no, I gotta correct myself that the buildings we call them the abandoned Obando buildings, that the Obando buildings are up for a sheriff's action because Umar Johnson failed to take care basic economic issues sewage, okay, taking care registering the buildings to be a school. The man has not registered. He has done none of the fundamental things that are important if you are serious about opening up a school. And this is why he finds himself in this situation. Let's go back to win Umar Johnson first announced that his accounts were frozen. Here we go a couple of dollars.
Speaker 5: I logged into my account just to check my balance because I haven't done so since I left for South Africa back on July tenth, only to discover that I could not log into my account.
Speaker 4: I could not log into my account, so.
Speaker 5: Then I called the bank to find out what was going on, and the bank told me to enter my sixteen digit card number. I did that, they told me they had no record of my account. They had no record of my account. The bank that I've been with since I was a teenager told me they had no record of my account. So then I called the bank and the bank told me that my personal account, as well as the independent Frederick Douglas Marcus Golby Academy account have both been frozen. Both bank accounts have been frozen. Both bank accounts have been frozen, and I was told that there is an investigation into my personal account as well as the school account. I asked them, was this due to suspicion of any fraud on my part? I was told that it was not due to suspicion of any fraud on my part, But I was told that it was due to suspicion of fraudulent activity. I was told that someone has been trying to gain access to my personal account.
Speaker 4: Now, ladies and gentlemen, this is the going rate story that Umar has been telling people that his personal accounts have been breached. I already went over some pain work documents that I researched on my YouTube channel, The Information Man Show. Make sure you checked it out. I have several videos on that channel, recent videos too talking about this issue about Umar Johnson. First of all, when I did the research, it is very commonplace for your account, your bank account to be frozen if you have unpaid debts, you have comingled nonprofit donated money with money that's your personal money. And also keep this in mind that Umar has failed to give people who have donated to him a receipt. You notice that when you give Umar Johnson or when you have sent him money by way of social media, particularly Instagram, when he's on Instagram and he's telling you to hit his PayPal or his Venmo. He already mentioned that his Apple pay has been frozen because the people at Apple pay told him that he needs an account, which I'm wondering, well, why don't he just open up a account? But that shows you that there's some funny business going on here. Umar Johnson is telling you and me that he can't get access to his money, but he claimed that his account was breached. We know that there is incidence where your account can be breached and the bank will recognize that you did not do it, and therefore they will allow you to get access to money, or they will send you a digital currency, or they will put money back into your account once they clear the person or persons that tried to breach your account. Okay, Umar continues to say that he doesn't have access and it makes you wonder is this because of the fact that this is related to the situation that he has in Wilmington, Delaware where they are now filing or have fiult a judgment or a suit against him or at least a claim against him for unpaid fees. As it relates to the fact that the FDMG buildings, as Umar Johnson calls them, have been on the vacant list since twenty and sixteen, and Umar has lied to the black public. He has used social media to gavinize support. And we know that when Umar Johnson has been asked about when the school is going to open up, whether it be on podcast, radio shows, that he has gotten very uneasy. He has gotten an attitude behavioral attitude. The man does not like to be questioned about what he is doing with the buildings that he has spent money on, but he never gives you a accounting a documented accounting of how much money has been spent, how much money he needs to fix this project and get it off the ground. Today on this podcast on the Information Man Speaks podcast, I am going to give you a running number of what it takes to start up, the starting up costs before you actually open up a private school like this, because Umar has made it known that his school will be different, because he's gonna have an afrocentric or a pan African twist to it. But I'm gonna show you why it's impossible for him to open up the school, open up a let me just correct myself here, for him to open up a school one because he's scamming the black community allegedly, right, But there are certain operating costs before you open up a school. He says that he wants to get a certificate of occupancy and I've already talked about this on my YouTube channel, The Information Man Show that in Wilmington, Delaware, in order to get a certificate to occupy the building with actual people to run a business or a school, you have to meet certain levels of inspection and get certain permits to clear the building as a safe zone for especially for children, and especially if he's opening up a school or trying to turn him into schools. I would think that the standard would be even higher because you have my children in a building that has to pass all levels of inspection. Umar is running around telling people that all he has to do is lay the tie down and he whil I can open it up. And when he also said that his bank accounts were frozen, he was constantly saying that he needed black people to pay him money for him and his mother until he can get access to his account, saying that he's never been through this before. What it shows is that Umar Johnson is he has no accountability. Every time something happens, it's always someone else's fault. He blames everyone else, and then he wants to lean on the black community to bail him out of anything that he does incorrectly. I just want to play another clip, another breaking news clip from Umar Johnson, and this is him explaining how the buildings are being sold potentially under him.
Speaker 5: Took out a notice to auction off the Frederick Douglas and Marcus Gorby Academy campus for unpaid vacant property registration fees.
Speaker 6: I repeat.
Speaker 5: On August the fifth, the City of Wilmington, Delaware, took out a lean to auction off the campus. We bought the campus we've been working on for six and a half years, that if we don't pay the past due vacant property registration fees and outstanding utilities by the twenty fifth of.
Speaker 4: Black August, they will sell our campus. Everybody that you notice something, Umar Johnson keeps saying if we don't pay, No, the Black community and those that have donated to Umar Johnson have done their job. The problem is that Umar has failed to do his job. Why would these buildings be on the vacant list meaning this is this is the thing and I looked at the documents. Honest has talked about this on his YouTube channel. Umar Johnson was given money by black people and entrusted to take care of the business, and he has not taken care of the business. He has not paid since twoenty sixteen any outstanding fees. He also made a poor real estate decision when he took on the responsibility of buying these buildings that already had outstanding fees attached to them. So Umar Johnson took on the debt that was already on these buildings from prior owner you'll see the buildings are only a metaphor for what could be. The buildings are only sort of It's like an actor. You know, you have actors, you have the stage, you have the props, you have all the things in the background to make you think that the people are living in a house when it's nothing but a prop, a fake prop. Right, he brought the buildings and you can make the argument that the buildings themselves are the prop that he uses to dangle the carrot of the potential of schools opening, because he'll go up there, heavy blue moon, sweep some floors, hap and then at one point time he had black women, mainly only black women up there that were painting the walls and cleaning up. I mean, got black folks out there. And part of your reward is that when you were a top donor for Umar Johnson, your reward would be to clean trash around this buildings, to go in there and paint, to do that, which he should have had a professional crew to do it. You see those same women that were running with him doing this. You don't see any of these people around Umar. You don't see a crew of men around Umar or anything like that. This plays into how dearlyk What I'm saying is that everything that we're seeing with Umar Johnson today, the signs were already there years ago. The problem is that some of us didn't pay attention, and some of us did. And the people who did pay attention to what Umar was doing wrong, people that supported Umar criticized the people who were his critics and said, you guys are just haters. You guys are sellouts. And the word that we always hear, the optimate word, is you're trying to keep a black man down. I'm sick of that word. If a black man is doing wrong, handling money wrong, that black people haven't trusted to him, and he can't be honest, he can't be transparent about what he's doing with the money. He doesn't have a breakdown or even a professional website to show you this is how far we are to meeting our goal. Then that is not a black man that I can trust. That is not a black man that we should be intrusting money, your hard earned money that you have earned. This is why we are where we are today with Umar Johnson in a situation where the school, the buildings, the buildings, the abandoned buildings, are potentially going to be auction off. And you heard in that audio that Umar admitted that yes, they're looking to sell it now. Umar's excuse is that the city of Wilmington, Delaware did not give him proper notice. He claimed that they didn't send him an email, that they didn't send him, they didn't give him a millimer notice in the mailbox, which they always do that. He claims that they simply left on both buildings because there's the small school in the big school or no no, see, I think I keep saying school everybody, because like all of you, we were hoping that he would open up a school. Let me correct myself once again. The buildings the abandoned buildings. He has a big building, he has a small building. And he said that they tacked with rubber bams a notice telling him that there would be a sheriff auction on the buildings. He blames youtubeans, He blames the struggle streamers of u YouTube that someone stole one of the documents and put it all over YouTube. And the truth of the matter is is that Umar has been exposed needed to be exposed for his horrible deeds to all persons. Having claimed to have any title interest or lean upon within described premises, taking warning that unless the judgment for the taxes or assessment stated herein is paid within twenty days after the date thereof, or within such period of twenty days, evidence of the payment of the taxes or assessment herein claims shall be found in the office of the Prohibitor, which evidence shall be in the form of a receipt bill or duplicate thereafter hearing date. Prior to the filing of the lean in the Office Prohibitor for Newcastle County, the City of Wilmington may proceed to sell the property herein mentioned or described for the purpose of collecting judgment for the taxes or assessment herein stated. So, Umar Johnson is in this situation because there's a there. Whenever you buy property, you have assessments, you have these other fees he didn't take care of. Ben is going all the way back to two thousand and sixteen, water and sewage on eight hundred and fifty four seventeen cents, exterior improvement charges one hundred and fifty six dollars and sixty cents. This food didn't even pay that vacancy registry at fifteen thousand five hundred, didn't pay that civil penalties up to three hundred dollars and so on and so forth. Right, this was an actual document case number n twenty five Jay Dash zero two one one four. And if you go to Wilmington their city website and put this this this case number in that I just mentioned to you, you will find that this whole situation is a reality, it is legitimate and the issued for this assessment that he will lose these properties. This was issued on the eighth day of August twenty twenty five. Umar has I don't know what is it now, fifteen sixteen more days. If he does not get his act together, the properties will be sold from under him. And Umar has already on social media. On his social media he is already blamed. He has already come out and blamed racism in the city of Delaware, I mean the city of Wilmington, Delaware, and saying how now all of a sudden he needs black people to come out on his behalf in protests of the city of Wilmington because they didn't want, according to Umar, they didn't want a black man to ever have to own the buildings and open up a school. And I asked. I say, with a logical statement here that if they really didn't want Umar, we know that racism exists, that it's a reality everybody. But if they really didn't want Umar Johnson to have these properties, they would have never sold the properties to him in the first place. Umar Johnson has used the properties as a gimmick to get more money out of black people. And I think that he knows he's never going to open a school. And you can make the argument that this could be part of Umar's second or third strategy to exit this whole school situation because he knows it's not going to open up. So if he can make himself out to be a martyr, out to be someone that's been oppressed by saying, look, I wanted to open up a school, but the white man took it away from me. The city of Wilmington took it away from me, the state of Delaware took it away from me. Now he can make himself out to be a sympathetic figure by now telling black people, I wanted to do these good deeds for black boys, but I couldn't do these good deeds for black boys because simply it was racism. Because Umar Johnson operates under that system of victimhood, that he's a victim of a system of white supremacy. Now, white supremacy does exist. I simply don't think that Umar Johnson is a victim of white supremacy. This is the reason why you see if you look at history, Malcolm X, a doctor Martin Luther King Junior, even of Frederick Douglas, who he always touts black men who are truly black men, as well as Black women who are truly movers and shakers in a community, who are really gonna make a difference, they are the ones that white supremacy targets. See, Malcolm X was targeted because he really was transforming the minds in the spirit of black people in this country. So he had to go. Doctor King had to go because now he was moving into areas about human rights and jobs and getting ready to get into protesting against corporations, right, so he had to go. There's nobody in the federal government, whether it be the FBI, CIA, or any of these groups that are concerned about Umar Johnson. Whenever you have a black person who is running a con game on black the black community, how often do you actually see people like this get arrested. How often do you actually see a sting operation where the police or the FBI comes into FEDS and they stop them. They don't have They're not concerned. They're not concerned about a black man who claiming to do something for black people but takes black people's money and runs con on us. You see, Umar would be a threat to the system if he was actually actually doing something that the system was afraid of. And because of that, Umar Johnson does not fall, in my opinion, under the guise of I'm being oppressed by white supremacy. You're doing exactly what white supremacy wants you to do. Umar, Lie to black people, mislead black people, take black people's money, spend it on you, tell black people not to spend money on things that we like, tell us not to buy things that we want. But yet Umar Johnson is buying the very things that he's telling us not to buy with our money. And I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna play a clip here in a little bit of Missus Stacks, the woman that he was in a when he was in some type of sexual relationship with and she has blown the doors open and ever since she's come out his downfall has been going down her. But prior to missus Stack's coming out about their their freaky relationship, their issues that they had behind closed doors, the behavior of Umar Johnson, that he's not the man that he's been betraying himself to be. Let's go back. This, I think is what really not. I think Miss Stacks is one of a few people who have added to bringing Umar into this situation to I think opening up the minds of people who thought that Umar was legitimate. We gotta be honest. It started with his daughter. His daughter came out and said that she was looking to meet a sister that this and never told her about. And she came out and said, I just want to talk to my father. And Umar was dismissive of her. He was nasty towards her. This was the beginning, you know, just like kat William said that this is the year of exposure, No, twenty twenty five has truly been the year of exposure. And Umar has been exposed. But his daughter is the one who really started to really chipped at his armor. And you got to hear this.
Speaker 7: With a small short announcement, I just want to start this video off by saying, I'm not trying to get clout. I literally just want to have a conversation with my father. My biological father is doctor Umar. He has another daughter. I tried to contact him about, you know, getting to know my sister on my dad's side. I asked him if he knows her or if he has her number. He ignored me and never responded. I'm twenty two years old now. My dad has never been to anything important, no graduation, no birthday parties, nothing. He has not been in my life.
Speaker 8: Again.
Speaker 7: I'm not making this video to bash him. I'm making this video to state facts. Okay, you can't get on Instagram and get on social media and portray to be an activist and talk about how black kings need to be with black women but you're not even in your black woman's daughter's life. It doesn't make sense. You're being an hypocrite and it's frustrating me because I reached out to you. I reached out to you. I shouldn't have had to do that. I'm your daughter, But I'm smart enough and logical enough to know that you would never reach out to me because you don't have my phone number, and I'm pretty sure you went and try to reach out to me, because for what, I don't want anything out of you. I want nothing but a conversation. Forget the relationship. I really don't care too much about that at this I just wanted a conversation out of you, and you shut me down.
Speaker 9: You ignored me.
Speaker 7: You should never be too busy for your daughter ever in life. So I just wanted to make this video to just try to I guess somehow find my sister on.
Speaker 1: My dad's side.
Speaker 7: So if you see this, please reach out to me. Please datem me because I want to know who you are.
Speaker 4: See, ladies and gentlemen, this is what it all boils down to. Umar Johnson has been telling the black community, and particularly telling Black women, who are his biggest supporters. And I've been saying this that Umar his whole goal is to get next to black women, make them think that he's gonna take care or he's gonna help their black sons. He's using the idea of educating black boys as a gateway or a doorway to get into the panties or the get into the pants sexually, to explore black women sexually with the idea that he's going to help their black sons. He and so when you have someone who's a predator like Umar Johnson, predators normally know their prey. And that is why he particularly prays on your single black mothers who are looking for black males who can mentor and encourage and game bring some stability to the male, the black child, the black male son. Umar uses that as a gateway. You heard his daughter say that why he's setting up here saying what he could do for other people's children. He doesn't even talk to his own kids. Umar Johnson has maybe about three kids out here. The sister that she was talking about this, this is his oldest daughter talking. She's twenty three years old. She has a younger sister. That's the daughter that Umar can't have vegetation with unless he has supervised visitation. And you have to ask yourself through using educational educational guests here that normally when you can't meet with your child without visitation, could it be allegedly because there was some type of physical or mistreatment of that child. Now, Umar Johnson's oldest daughter has already come out and said that Umar allegedly was abusive to her mother and that Umar was not there for her her mother at the time that she gave birth to his oldest daughter, who you just heard on that clip. So Umar has been quite a rolling stone. He's got kids out here, he has created baby mamas as we call it. And then you have to ask yourself, if he's created this sort of situation, how can this man dare say that he's going to change the life of black boys when he can't even get his own affairs in order. You see, these are the questions that one would have to ask when it comes to Umar Johnson. Let me give you a perfect I'm just laying the groundwork in this podcast for why we are where we are with Umar Johnson today, with the school or the buildings. I keep saying school again because why, like you, I wanted to see schools open up right. I wanted Umar Johnson to prove us all wrong. But he has not. This is why we find ourselves today where these buildings are where they are today, where this man has not taken care of the business since two thousand and sixteen. Let me also go over something else that when it comes to the sewage, the sewage water issues, that he has not paid in terms of fees goes all the way back to December nineteen, twenty sixteen, to December thirty, twenty twenty four, through May twenty ninth. Okay, the exterior improvement charges that he didn't pay goes all the way back to twenty twenty one. The vacant registration fees goes all the way back to twenty twenty to twenty twenty five. Umar Johnson, along with other properties in Wilmington, Delaware, have not paid their fees. Umar says again that this is racism. But yet there's other But there's other buildings or potential businesses that are on the list. Umar has also said that all of a sudden that the fees have gone from five thousand dollars to twelve thousand dollars in terms of those vacancy fees that he shouldn't have paid. Now he wants to say that, oh, it's racism. Is if they have raised the No, they've raised the price because of inflation, because things are more expensive. This is why Umar doesn't know anything about real estate. This has nothing to do with racism against Umar. Everybody that will come into business in Wilmington will have to pay those fees. Once again, Umar Johnson showed us the sign that he was an irresponsible person. You see him on social media wearing all type of mismatch clothing, yelling, screaming, wearing all kind of sports bait baseball caps, cussing, talking nasty. Nothing about Umar Johnson is simplified professionalism. So why did we ever think for those of you that did think this, For those of you out there that believed in Umar Johnson, why did you ever believe that Umar Johnson was serious? Umar Johnson was never, never serious, and the clear, clear signs that he was not a serious person was always there. We heard from his daughter break down how he's not been in her life. She doesn't really want a relationship with him because he never really wanted one with her, and that she simply wants to know who her sister is. And I've told you that Umar Johnson went as far as to put out the personal information of the grandmother and the mother of his second in his second child that could have put that family in jeopardy. Like a punk, Umar uses the people that support him, his SIKA fans, to do his battle for him, just like he's now telling the people that support him to get out there on the streets of Delaware, the city of Wilmington and Delaware into protest to call the mayor, to call the the people that's in charge of giving you certification for property. He's telling black people that follow him to get on the phone to do something that he himself wasn't able to do because he never took care of the business going back to twenty twenty sixteen. So now black people have to bail him out after black people gave him money and trusted him, and that's a mistake. You should never entrust money to someone who has no track record. We gave Umar Johnson money, those of you who gave him money. You gave him money because he he sounded good, he spoke well, he looked good, He sounded like he was about that life. But Umar Johnson was never about that life. Umar Johnson is about messing around with black women, using his status to take advantage of black women, take advantage of the black community. Umar Johnson is an economic rapist. I can say that on this podcast. I'm not on YouTube. This podcast is open bar for me to speak. He's an economic rapist of the black community. Just like Miss Mary said. I'm going to get into that issue about Miss Mary who made a movie with Umar, and she revealed the things that he was doing on set. That goes back to his thirst to take advantage of black women who have been his biggest victims in this scam all these years. We're talking about damn near twenty years. There's people that think that this scam has been going on for thirteen years. No, it's been longer than that. Currently, he's had the buildings in Wilmington for six and a half years, has done nothing with them. To get a certification of occupancy in Delaware, Wilmington, you must show that you're making progress in the refurbishing the rehabilitation of property, and you must pay fees. Umar has not done that. And let me let me do this real quick. Honors was reading about this on his channel. Let me just break this down to you. Why this whole argument that he made about oh, we were supposed to get a waiver, Umar is full of crap.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: Past due fees are not subject to request for a waiver. So when you have so, when you have not paid your past due fees, Umar Johnson got on his social media and talked about it was racism that I'm being targeted, y'all. They should have given us a way for these last four years. According to Delaware's laws, Wilmington past due fees are not subject to request for a waiver. All past due balances must be paid in order to receive a waiver of the current year fee. Additionally, all properties must be registered to receive a waiver of registration fees. So let's say Umar Johnson would have paid his fees back in twenty sixteen, that he would have made a faith effort to pay something, then they would have They've been they Wilmington, Delaware may have been more willing to go into an agreement with Umar had he paid something in the beginning, had he showed a faith effort that he was a serious man that they could trust by giving him that type of deal. That is a registration information changes during the course of any calendar year. It is the responsibility of the owner responsibility of a party are the agent for the same to contact the Department of Licensing an inspection within thirty days of occurrences of such changes, advising the department and writing of those changes. Umar Johnson never did any writing. He never That's what you're supposed to do. Umar didn't do any of it, And you can't believe anything that Umar tells you because he never shows you any proof. He shows you no documents. He does not show and prove. Let me go on to this next clip that I want to play you, which is another breaking news clip. All right, you are with me. This is information Man. This is Information Man Speaks podcast.
Speaker 1: Now let's get back to the Information Man podcast.
Speaker 4: Now, this is the situation. Umar was in England, he was over in the UK. You had a sister, she had a English accent and her own son was skeptic. This man claims to be someone that can teach black boys. Yet her own son said to her, to his mom, why does Umar? Why is Umar not married to any black woman when he's constantly telling black men that you must marry a black woman, you must show your commitment to a black woman. When Umar Johnson has not committed to any black woman other than just to have sex with them. Check this out.
Speaker 10: No, you're gonna see umah.
Speaker 11: And I was great about your honey. Bunny's no white bunny, chocolate bunny, which color bunny? And he's promoting all lot of black sisters. You know what my son said to me, He said, Mom, I understand with that. And I'm just gonna quote what my twenty seven year old said to me.
Speaker 12: Who actually knows about you?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know what he knows, but what he said was, Mom, why is it if he's talking about representing the black sisters and the black sisters men, our brothers need to know who we are and be dating the black sisters.
Speaker 12: In the community of going to find him in every other race. He said, why is it that Dr Umar has free Please let me just say this right, Why does he have three children with three baby.
Speaker 11: Mothers, and if they're old black queens, why has he not taken one of those queens and make then his absolute queen and showed them, no matter what children you.
Speaker 12: Have, one of your fathers should be.
Speaker 4: That's what my son said.
Speaker 3: To me, tell the truth.
Speaker 4: So right there, Umar was. I think he was embarrassed by what she said because people heard it. You could even hear in the background someone saying that's right. And then one of the things about Umar is that when he is confronted, just like when he was giving he was talking somewhere and a young lady threw her bag or something at him on the stage because she said he had had sex with her the night before and he claimed he didn't know her. He said, in a loud voice, when did I get a third baby mama? Now, Lennon Honors has already confirmed and has already done the documentation and cross the t's and died the eyes on the fact that yes, Umar Johnson does have a third baby mama out there. But what Umar Johnson does, and I've seen this on podcast even on his social media, is that when he is confronted, he will loud talk you. He'll get loud and then he'll try to change the narrative and make it seem like you're attacking him, or make it seem like you're the confused one. You saw the same thing when he was on Lord Jamal podcast The God Cast, when Lord Jamal said to him that you pick the best real estate. He said, I have a father in law who has a school and could help you because he has experience. But then Umar got mad and says change the narrative and says, but nobody's building a school like me for black boys. I'm building a school that's going to have an afrocentric twist to it. Right, that's his comeback. Umar Johnson will yell, scream, he'll use all these tactics, which are the tactics of an immature man, an immature person who can't just answer the question. When Lord Jamal said to him, when are the schools opening? Umar, you could tell got uncomfortable. He got angry because by asking him when the schools were going to open? Are these buildings were going to become a school to open? By doing that, you're now holding Umar Johnson accountable. And he does not, by any means want to be held accountable. Okay, Umar Johnson is f I'm gonna play a clip from you from a young lady that knew Umar Johnson, and she said that as a speaker, Umar Johnson is a good speaker. Some of the stuff that he says is good, but he's just the wrong person. The message is good in terms of the black community and black boys and all that. His messaging is good in terms of that sort of stuff, but he's not the right vessel to carry the message to reality. And she said that her brother, I think it was her brother in law, had a godson that was having a lot of problems. He was a basketball player or some kind of athlete, very well known in the area. But he was having some problems and that he was seeking help, and she went out. She said, hey, Umar Johnson, a young man here is seeking help from you, and Umar Johnson's sort of gave them the cold shoulder. Her argument is that Umar Johnson only wants to deal with black boys when there's an opportunity for him to take advantage of the black woman when there's a or uh, let me correct that, when there's a big when there's a big stage. Umar Johnson only wants to act like he's helping someone when he's on stage when he can make a production out of it and makes you think that he's doing more than he really is doing. Well, let me let the young lady explain it. She can explain it better than I can. This is another breaking news story.
Speaker 13: Noah brother whose godson was grieving because he lost his father, uncle, and grandfather all within the span of about a year or less. He had spoken to doctor Umar at one of the lectures, and of course Doctor Umar was very welcoming and very open at the time and told people whoever needed him call on them. So when this happened and the young man was fourteen basketball prodigy lives in the you know the dangerous areas of Saint Louis. My brother was very concerned for this gods son and he reached out to Umar and he said, can you please help him? The last thing I want to do is lose him to these streets. He's very sad and upset and this is all overwhelming. This would be overwhelming for a grown person, never mind a fourteen year old, you know, whose hormones are raging and has lost a very peace of himself. No response from doctor Umar. My brother reached out again. He realized time is money. He said, doctor Umar, I'll pay you. Please help help me here. No response, crickets. So the lesson we learned there is that if there are no cameras and fanfare, there will be no doctor Umar.
Speaker 14: And if you examine.
Speaker 4: Through now, that's a very important point of what the sister is saying right here. If there's no cameras, she's explaining a lot better than I did. If there's no cameras, no fanfare, Umar Johnson doesn't really want anything to do with anything. And that's crazy. That shows you that he's not a serious man of character. Let's continue, Let's continue this again. I want you to hear this again.
Speaker 13: Noah brother, whose godson was grieving because he lost his father, uncle, and grandfather all within the span of about a year or less. He had spoken to doctor Umar at one of the lectures, and of course Doctor Umar was very welcoming and very open at the time and told people whoever needed them call on them. So when this happened and the young man was fourteen basketball prodigy, lives in the you know, the dangerous areas of Saint Louis, my brother was very concerned for this godsn and he reached out to Umar and he said, can you please help them?
Speaker 14: The last thing I want to do is lose them to these streets. He's very sad and upset, and this is all overwhelming.
Speaker 13: This would be overwhelming for a grown person, never mind a fourteen year old, you know, whose hormones are raging and has lost a very peace of himself. No response from doctor Umar. My brother reached out again. He realized time is money. He said, doctor Umar, I'll pay you, please help help me here.
Speaker 14: No response crickets.
Speaker 13: So the lesson we learned there is that if there are no cameras and fanfare, there will be no doctor Umar.
Speaker 14: And if you examine.
Speaker 13: Throughout the past couple of years and all the.
Speaker 14: Attacks we black people have been under, he has not been present. He's not there. He's only there for speaking and tail that he is paid for.
Speaker 13: So while it's okay to have leaders and to look to leaders, it's not okay to be blind and to not examine carefully our leaders lest they lead you into doom.
Speaker 14: Another point about doctor Umar.
Speaker 13: He wants to open the Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey Academy for boys and eventually include girls.
Speaker 14: Fantastic. I think this is much needed.
Speaker 13: Our boys are often from homes without their fathers.
Speaker 14: And they need role models, and they.
Speaker 13: Need afrocentric school that teaches them how great they are and were and what they come from.
Speaker 14: This is important. However, there are schools in exist.
Speaker 13: Now that I know of who personally extended invitations to him and asked, can we expand these?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 13: The Uhuru Academy in Texas, the Inkruma Academy in now Chicago, the largest Afros Did.
Speaker 4: You hear what she just said? The Houhuru Academy in Houston. So, Umar Johnson, if he was serious about opening up a school for black boys, he could have He could have collaborated with Afro centric schools, one being in Houston. I think Texas that were already in existence doing the work. He could have expanded the program with those existing pro with those existing schools or programs. So Ubar Johnson is not a serious steward of anything.
Speaker 14: Went to school in the country. Why not start with something that's there.
Speaker 13: If he can't make his four million dollar goal, which is a lot of money, why.
Speaker 10: Not do that?
Speaker 13: Not interested because there's not an eye and if you his lectures, you'll notice a lot of ego centrism.
Speaker 14: There's a lot of ego there. There is my school. You won't give me money. I'm trying to do.
Speaker 13: Doctor, He refers to himself in third person, A lot, doctor, Umar doctor who just listen people and watch and pay attention. When the controversy happened with the conscious stripper, what a grown man does in his spare time is his business. The problem is when a you lie about it, you say that you're he was saying celibate, which is the wrong word because that denotes a religious reason. He was abstaining. He claims to have been abstaining. I know for a fact that's not true. I have the emails to prove the text message. Disapprove it, but I won't go there. She had her own experience and they got down in thirty apparently a couple of times they went through with whatever, and it seems to me that you know, she wanted more and he was treating her like a car and horror. That's a problem. Most people will say that isn't an issue in and of itself, but it actually is because if you're going around this country saying you're going to save the black boys, you can't go around betting their mothers, who are you know, probably ten times out of ten already broken. Our people are broken, Black women are broken, Black men are broken. You can't go around the country sleeping with and discarding black women who have to then go home and raise these black boys. It's counterproductive and it goes against what he claimed to what's in help with How are you going to help by further damaging the caretakers. That's a problem. People think about it. If he was and any lied about it, that's a testament to his character. He said he wasn't engaging in intercourse. That's a problem. That's a stupid lie to tell, and it's an indication to me, it's indication of the bigger issue with the man. Then he was having auctions date with Umar again rife with ecocentrism.
Speaker 14: Just pay attention.
Speaker 13: It's not hard to tell. I do still firmly believe in the man's message. If we can separate the message from the messenger, then we'll be okay.
Speaker 4: So there it is, everybody, if you can separate the message from the man, because the man is flawed, and we know that as humans that were not perfect, that we're flawed. But here's an example of him. He got involved with the Conscious Stripper, as we know, years ago, and she apparently is breaking the beans down and saying that the Conscious Stripper really did care for Umar. Remember the Conscious Stripper represented everything in terms of physical aesthetics that Umar Johnson said that he did not accept, meaning she had blonde hair, we whatever you want to call it. And Umar Johnson said that he wasn't about that type of woman in his life. Yet he was doing everything behind the sun. And so once again the key thing is that the young lady on there was saying that he's very narcissistic. Everything is about what's in it for him. Umar is only concerned about what he gets out of a situation. Let's break down the definition of narcissistic personality disorder, which I think fits Umar Johnson to a T. NPD is a mental health condition characterized by aggravated sense of self, an aggregated sense of self importance, a constant need for admiration, a lack of empathy for others in sympathy. Individuals with narcissistic personality often has have an unreasonable high sense of their own importance and seek and sense of attention. That's Umar. This disorder can lead to significant functional impairments and is often combined with other mental health issues. Symptoms may include preoccupation with fantastic fantasy, fantastic successful power, or beauty, are belief that they are special and unique. Doesn't Umar always say he's the most requested psychologists in the world. Doesn't all Umar say he's gonna build a school for black boys and teach him how to fly planes and to ride horses, and we're gonna go We're gonna have a rocket ship, and we're gonna have an Irvin garden, and we're gonna have all this technical stuff. Right another thing. And I work in the field of mental health. As a rehab therapist, I deal with guys with in the prison system with mental health issues. This is an area that to me speaks to Umar. Believe I feel that Umar. You know, I can't say that this is his exact diagnosis as a professional, we can't do that less we're meeting with this person over a period of time. But I can say to me, he sort of fits this sort of personality. It's just my thought about it, which is called a personality disorder. Personality disorders are mental health conditions characterized by life long patterns of behavior and emotional responses that cause significant distress and impairment function. Individuals with these disorders often struggle with understanding and emotions and may act impulsively. That's Umar Johnson. There are several types of personality disorders, which are generally grouped into three cluster You've got your cluster A, your cluster B, and your cluster C personality Cluster A being an odd eccentric behavior, Cluster B being a dramatic emotional erect behavior erotic behavior should I say, Cluster C could be someone who has anxiety or fearful behavior. Diagnosis typically require significant impairment in some and interpersonal functions along with one or more pathological personality traits. Treatments often involve therapy and may require patients to recognize their internal issues. Umar Johnson does not recognize his internal issues because he blames everything and his shortcomings on everyone else. Let me play a blast in the past audio clip from Lennonannor Who's to me he's the expert, foremost expert on social media as it relates to Umar Johnson in the nonsense that Umar Johnson really has engaged in over the years. I believe this is that clip. This is Umar Johnson is scamming with the fd MG. Let me let you hear that now.
Speaker 5: He so been sitting on the Bacon property list now for over six years, and you have children going in there because they perceive it to be abandoned buildings. You're about to go through the third what grade? You in, Prince? You in the fifth grade? Okay, y'all brothers, y'all look alike.
Speaker 4: This is a very important clip because it shows you that Umar does not really have true experience with working with kids. You're going to see him talking about these kids in the neighborhood that they're going to be going to the school. Then he's then you can see him talking very nasty to the kids, almost blaming them for I guess something happened where Umar Johnson had a door that was not secured on these buildings, and I guess people have been getting in there over time, because in a big building he went into the gym. You see trash. You see trash from where he was living, where he got evicted from his housing, and he was living in delectivated conditions, very dirty conditions. We're now finding out that his mother has disabilities, that she's living on Section eight. And then according to Miss Stas who was involved with him, he said that Umar does not do a great job of taking care of his mother. And here you're gonna hear him talking to these kids. But then eventually he's gonna get nasty towards the children, and it shows you that this man has no business being anywhere around children, let alone kids in general, and definitely not black boys.
Speaker 5: So you're about to go to the third you said, So when we open up this school, it's gonna be second, third, and fourth, Right, So fourth grade you might be here, right, fourth grade you might be here. You're going to the oh, you going to the sixth grade, we might not catch you until we in this building, the high school.
Speaker 4: Stop it. Umar is not gonna catch anybody one because Umar has already put out there. I think Honors did a great job of breaking this down on his program. Honors has already put out there that Umar Johnson has admitted that the schools would not be accredited. So why would you one put your child in a school where when they graduate, the paper that they graduate with won't be worth the ink that it's written on or the paper that it's written on. Two, Umar Johnson has already shown you that he's irresponsible with fiscal responsibility. And why do I say this because he made it clear that the tuition for these schools would be over five hundred dollars or more. Right, he purchased a school in a poor community, a community that's in a Browning era environmental issues. You also have a prison close to this school. You also have a community which as of twenty twenty three was ranked at least ninth as it relates to crime and you know, drug using, what have you in the country. You purchase buildings in an area that's poor, that's a very rough area, and now you expect people that live in that community to send their kids to school, to pay expensive tuition to send their kids to a school, or what he thinks is going to be a school where they're not going to get proper accreditation. It's not going to be accredited. That's complete foolishness, complete foolishness. Let's continue this and to my.
Speaker 5: Young princesses, we will be opening up that Anna Douglas Amy Garby Academy.
Speaker 6: For young princesses as well.
Speaker 5: So it's going to be boys first and then it's going to be girls. So all you all might one day these students at the school say that again, some people just went in with when you saw somebody walk in this building. No, no, no, nobody walked in this stoo. I've been here the whole time.
Speaker 14: They can come through that.
Speaker 5: So y'all been seeing the people who've been breaking into the school.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, So basically what you have here is that the children, the kids that he claimed that he can he can educate, the children are telling Umar Johnson, look, man, we've been watching people getting into your into your buildings, and we've been watching this for a while. Because Umar doesn't have it secured up there. And also Umar lied and claimed that he had, you know, surveillance cameras and all of that. This this is this is a chicken foot.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Get out that school, yo, come out.
Speaker 5: It's private property. I need y'alls Okay, my brother, I believe the young prince. I need you out. I need you out of here.
Speaker 6: This is a school.
Speaker 4: This is a school, young people. No, it's not.
Speaker 5: This is a school, young people.
Speaker 6: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: No, it's not a school. It's abandoned buildings. It's not a school. He has no faculty, he has no teachers, no security, obviously because people were able to get in there. Umar Johnson has hired no nursing staff or a nurse for the staff. He has no cafeteria staff, he has not even any This man told us that he's trying to get a certificate of ocnacy so it can't be a school when there is nothing to certify it to be a school. And on top of that, we're now finding out because he owes all this back pay, that he never registered the buildings as a school, and that Wilmington, Delaware has seen it as vacant property that has unpaid assessment fees. Let's continue.
Speaker 5: What are we doing?
Speaker 6: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Family? What are we doing? Let me let me find out. It's the little people. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Marlii's kids alone.
Speaker 5: Man, y'all go ahead and enjoy the rest of your day. It's okay, can you are right? My brother, don't worry about it. We're about to get We're about to get the locks changed.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for my locksmiths to show up.
Speaker 4: We're gonna change the locks. Somebody broke in.
Speaker 5: We're gonna change the locks.
Speaker 6: Sister.
Speaker 5: I need you to turn that camera off. Nothing's funny. Turn it off, and I need y'all to move on. You can't hang on this block.
Speaker 4: This is so, he's telling one of the kids that turn their camera off. Umar Johnson is not the police. He ain't the mayor. He ain't the governor. You can't tell anybody to turn their cameras off. That's public domain out there. The buildings are vacant buildings, and the kids are walking on a street. They're on a street that's a public sidewalk. You may own the buildings, Umar, but you don't own the sidewalk that allows people to walk in their own neighborhood. You see how crazy this is. Excuse me, I need you all to go.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 4: And so right there, Umar Johnson was telling the young people to go or he would call the police. It just shows you that Umar is not a serious person. Let me give you another throwback to Lenin Honor when he exposed the fact that Umar Johnson said a speech that we have to kill or take the life of some of the black boys because I'm not gonna be able to psychologize all black boys. Some of them out there ain't no damn good. And y'all know I'm telling the truth. And therefore we're gonna have to eliminate or take the lives or kill some black boys for good for good. He says, for good for good. And it is not funny. It's not funny, but it shows you that Umar Johnson is completely out of touch with He's crazy. Listen to this right here, this is by way of Lenin Honors. Here we go shout out to Linin Honor. You forgot the thug energy.
Speaker 6: Anger.
Speaker 8: Thug energy is normally anger, and ain't that's all it is? I know because I do therapy with them thugs, and once they see I ain't scared of them, then we can have a conversation.
Speaker 6: And fellas, I.
Speaker 8: Want to be clear, now, will we go back to take over the community, because we're gonna have to do it. Gentlemen, you can't expect the cops to fix this because they started it. But I want to be clear, and I know some of us love our children, but some of our children are so far gone that we're gonna have to put some of them to sleep in order to take back the neighborhood. Some of y'all don't want to hear that because you don't live in reality. But I'm telling you as a psychologist, I'm not going to be able to psychologize all of them on the corner.
Speaker 4: Some of them going to sleep. Fuck God.
Speaker 9: To be clear, when Umar Johnson states some of them going to sleep for good, he is stating that these black boy thugs need to be murdered.
Speaker 8: But I'm telling you, as a psychologist, I'm not going to be able to psychologize.
Speaker 4: All of them on the corner.
Speaker 8: Some of them going to sleep, Fuck.
Speaker 5: God, fucked God, fucking.
Speaker 4: This is UH. That's Umar Johnson and his UH in his craziness, y'all, I want to address something right now. This is why Umar Johnson was never gonna be able to open up a school with the way he was going about his business. This is startup costs.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: I was listening to Evet Carnell and her channel and she had some things to say about this man that I'm going to play for you today that I found interesting. But the check this out. Property purchase five hundred thousand to five million varies by size, location, in existence, right, renovation, renovation, and cold compliance. So before he can even open up a school, Umar needed to drop around two million to ten million to specifically repair buildings. Okay, her knees. Then you gotta have ADA. You're gonna have kids that have disabilities, so you're gonna have to make the buildings ADA compliant. So it would have cost Umar two million to ten million dollars to really renovate those buildings. You see. And as everybody is saying money gone, y'all, e Umar has been spending that money. Money gone. And the reason why I can make that bold statement because he never shows your receipts. Now, we didn't even get to furniture. It's gonna cost this is this I looked up Miss event Carneal, she looked this up. She does great research. She says, for furniting and fixtures in equipment in a school, that's gonna run you between five thousand dollars to one point five million dollars for classroom, dorms, cafeteria, office, and gym. Now, technology IT infrastructure, Umar lied and told y'all that he needs y'all also give him money for not only his mother and him, but to keep the internet on in the buildings, in the electricity. He don't even have electricity running through all those buildings. Technology and IT infrastructure is gonna cost you two hundred and fifty thousand or maybe almost up to one million for servers, Wi Fi, smartboard security systems. Go need. Security in a school with youth license and accreditation and legal fees is gonna run him about fifty thousand to two hundred and fifty k. So what you're seeing is that this was never going to be a reality. And then her final breakdown when she talked about Umar this past week is that even a bare bone fifty to one hundred student boarding school in Delaware would lightly require at least five to seven million up front just to open, plus several million annual to operate. Umar's fundraising. Even let me say this again, Umar Johnson fundraising, even if every dollar went to the project, would not have been enough to cover a fraction of that without institutional partner grants or institution or tuition commitments. And Umar doesn't have any tuition commitments because he doesn't have any students. So what are we really talking about here when it comes to Umar Johnson? This is again the shame. Now let me let you hear missus Mary. This is a young woman who is a filmmaker a producer. She was on Lennon Honor's show. She talked about how Umar Johnson was a problem child on the set that he was trying to get into the pants of every female actress and there were women that were messing around with him, and then when they found out that he was just using them for sex, they came to Miss Mary with their problems and their concerns about Umar. It got real nasty on set. Also, she was trying to get Umar to sign his contract to do this movie, and he was doing everything he could to avoid sign the contract because what he wanted to do.
Speaker 6: Is.
Speaker 4: He wanted to try to steal the project from her, meaning he wanted to later be able to say, hey, I never signed a contract. I'm suing her. I want the video. He tried to run game on miss Mary because he would not sign the contract. She said to us credit that yes, he did his job as an actor. He showed up on time, he knew his lines, blah blah blah bah blah, but he was creating so much mess and everything was about him focusing on women. Let me let you hear just a small little twenty five minute clip of this surviving Umar Johnson.
Speaker 15: Listen, you're making relationship. Yeah, I'm gonna get I'm gonna get sloppy now, I don't give a damn. He got on the Nerve Today relationship video. First of all, sir, you've never been married. First of all, sir, you have children by multiple woman. A. Second of all, when he was here, I have problem with him.
Speaker 16: Every night this thing.
Speaker 15: I was trying to lure the actress to his room.
Speaker 3: Tell the truth.
Speaker 1: You are listening to information Man podcast. Now let's get back to the Information Man podcast.
Speaker 4: So you're listening to Information Man Speaks podcast. Thank you again for listening to this podcast, make sure you subscribe to The Information Man Show, my first YouTube channel. Check out the info Media Reacts channel on YouTube. Check out my sports channel, Prime Sports Media, where I cover everything that has to do with Colorado and Coach Prime and the team. And also check out my new vlog channel, Truth Media Vlogs. I did do a video about Umar Johnson on that channel. It's a new channel. Check it out. And of course you can listen to the Information Man Speaks podcast wherever you like to listen to your podcast, whether it be Spotify or Apple Podcast, whatever it may be, Amazon their podcasting plat all podcasting platforms. If you just put in information Man Speaks Podcasts, you will find me there. Just to give you a hits up, I have a lot of old content on the Information Man Speaks podcast audio series. I'm gonna be deleting some of the old material in putting new material on. In this particular podcast that you're listening to about Umar Johnson is my first new installment in quite some time, so this will be the newest thing on the radio style podcast. Thank you everybody out there for listening and supporting Information Man. Thank you very much. Now I want to go into Evet Carnell. She went definitely in on Umar just this past week on her YouTube channel, the Breaking Brown Channel, shout out to her. She's a part of a movement called Ados American Descendants of Slavery and the whole issue around reparations. I know there's people who agree with her methodology, there's people who don't agree her methodology, but that's not what we're talking about today. We're talking about what she had to say about Umar Johnson, which I resonate with because I felt that she told the truth about this man. And let's hear this breaking news.
Speaker 17: How long are we gonna have this conversation? How long are we doing this? We're talking about we done have a list, the list, the list of scammers that everybody telled me just to give him a chance.
Speaker 16: I gave them are a chance and.
Speaker 4: Then he failed.
Speaker 17: I realized that two to three years, I knew that was never gonna be a school. Even if he was, even if we're saying that he doesn't scam anybody, he's absolutely diligent.
Speaker 14: Even if that's the case, it was.
Speaker 16: Still never gonna work.
Speaker 17: But y'all don't ever want to call a thing a thing because you believe you have money you don't have, and that makes you perfect for any person who wants to come into the room and take advantage of you. And then when I say, hey, this person taking advantage of you, all of a sudden you got a problem. We got Jay Morrison. Whatever happened to melanoa Nation?
Speaker 16: What was that?
Speaker 17: Is that still a nonprofit? What happened to that? We've had a slew of people go down the list. Jay Morris that he was doing Black Wall Street and all of a sudden, we don't even know what he ordered, thirteen million dollars went how long are we going to do this? This man went and bought listened to. First clue that should have showed you that he did not know what he was doing was he went and bought a dilapidated building.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 16: And one of the reasons, well, why you want him to go away so bad? Why you want listen?
Speaker 17: There were signs that this person was not a serious person. Sometimes you just got to call a thing a thing. There were long ago signs that Umar was not serious. First of all, I was the one who told y'all years ago and asked y'all years ago why he was always outside?
Speaker 16: I said, why is Umar always outside?
Speaker 4: Now, this is a very good point by Yvette Carnell of Breaking Brown Umar. We've said this on several Asians. Everyone has been saying this, but I've said this on my YouTube channel. The Information Man Show Honors has talked about this on his channel, that Umar. You never see Umar in a professional setting. He's not in an office with a suit on, working at a computer. There's no working website for FDMG. You see him outside talking wearing baggy clothes. You always see him in a renter car. You always see him in a hotel room, laying in the bed. Just a lot of inappropriate stuff that does not exemplify someone who should be a principal of a school, let alone should they be around kids. Very inappropriate man, very unprofessional man.
Speaker 17: He's always in the playground, in a car making a video. I said, does he have somewhere to because you don't even have to have some nice way to be You just have.
Speaker 16: To do a video. You gotta have a nice.
Speaker 4: Corner of a room.
Speaker 16: You don't even have to have a big conglomerate.
Speaker 17: They got all kind of stuff.
Speaker 16: Why is he outside eating ice cream? Sandwiches right themselves.
Speaker 17: I said, this person is not a serious person, and why would you give money to a person that is not a serious person.
Speaker 16: I don't understand how that makes sense.
Speaker 4: We need to as black people, because he Vet Cornell goes in on that too, we need to really examine who we give money to and why we give money to individuals who are literally clowns like Umar Johnson. He literally has been a clown, and people who are a part of his coat will continue to give the man money when it is obvious that he does not present himself in the best light.
Speaker 17: I don't understand how we're just going to be running around wasting money with people who are making outside videos eating ice cream sandwiches, And it's frustrating. I'm not gonna be on here too long, but this is frustrating because every time I say this person is a crook or that's alleged we don't know that he stole nothing, or this person lacks the competency to do the thing that they're doing, everybody says give him a chance. Then five, ten, fifteen, twenty years later we come back around and hey, they didn't have the skill level, they didn't have the competency level. They didn't bring on a team. They don't listen to criticism or like Umar, they always run around outside doing I'm the most requested speaker. Yeah, you're the most requested speaker, but you are not living the thing you were supposed to doing, which is this school for boys. I knew something was wrong with him when he didn't transition during COVID. Everybody said, it's COVID, it's the perfect time for online classes, and he was still over there trying to fix up his dilapidated place.
Speaker 4: Now that's a good point because Honors Lennon Ones has talked about this. Umar Johnson could have actually made a lot of money, actually helped young black boys or black kids if he had have gone into the idea of having an online school or online courses. He wanted a brick and mortar so that he could make a trophy out of himself and say, look at me, I've got this school. Just like the young lady said about his character. If the cameras are not there, if the popping circumstances not there, Umar doesn't care. That's why he never did an online school, because he wants a situation. Whereas look at me, look at what I built such a narcissistic personality. And also I mentioned this and Honors has mentioned this that years ago there was a family that had land that offered Umar Johnson an opportunity to build a school from scratch on land that they were going to donate to him, and once again, he blew the ball with that one, meaning he was not serious, didn't get back to them, because this was all about how he can milk the black community of his resources money while at the same time messing with Black women who have been his biggest supporters that he has heavily manipulated.
Speaker 16: And I'm mad at people.
Speaker 17: Well, he was begging for money the other week. Nobody came out and said enough is enough?
Speaker 4: Right? Enough people?
Speaker 17: Well, you know a lot of people back in all they need to beg for money. Ohm, ain't no macolm ain't no Martin, ain't not even no elevator.
Speaker 4: Ain't no fair, No, he ain't none of those things. That's right.
Speaker 17: He's running around doing podcasts and stuff like that with your money in his pocket to try to live whatever little piece of life he can. He can he can dig up for himself. And you're gonna talk to me about a board in school for little Negro boys.
Speaker 4: With this man.
Speaker 17: Listen, even if he had the money, somebody dropped a hundred men down on his head tomorrow.
Speaker 16: Do you want this man to look after your child?
Speaker 4: Hell no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 17: Man who's on podcasts talking about what kind of booty he want?
Speaker 4: I like this kind of booty.
Speaker 16: This the kind of booty I like. I like this kind of booty.
Speaker 4: You are very true. He was on what was it white girl podcast or not a white girl podcast? And he was on there saying a lot of sexual stuff that I thought was very inappropriate. And if you're talking about opening up a school to work with black children, particularly black boys, one of the things that you must show as a man, which Umar Johnson does not have, is you must show and I'm going to be I'm going to keep it one hundred percent real with you guys here, is that you must be able to show that you have what we call dick discipline. Dick discipline. Umar doesn't have dick discipline, and that has been one of his problems for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Now, tell the truth.
Speaker 4: And why would you want to send your kids to a school where you have a man who is on podcasts talking all sort of. He's fifty something, damn here getting fifty years old or forty something years old, and he's on a podcast talking about woman's body parts.
Speaker 17: Child, you are too old to be running around talking about booties and running around talking about all this talk about you got the family, the family? You don't have one, Sir, can't run around and talk about me and nobody else.
Speaker 16: Are you the black family?
Speaker 14: You don't have one.
Speaker 17: You're on the playground eating ice cream sandwiches. Can't expect people to take you serious, and you don't even pick serious people to represent you in a room. This man is a joke. He's been a joke for a long time. There's a lot of people who are still jokes that I don't even bring up because people are too sensitive.
Speaker 16: About the jokes that they elevate to leadership.
Speaker 17: All mismatch with a green hat and a dashiki on the ice cream sandwich.
Speaker 16: If I had a child and they were outside.
Speaker 17: Looking like this, I snatching by the collar and put them back in the house and put some clothes on it look like they make sense.
Speaker 4: So there you have it, Carnell. I'm sorry, she's telling the truth about Umar Johnson, there's no doubt in my mind. Here is a second audio clip of Yvett Carnell saying that, you know, when Umar gets on his social media and he says to my Africans, to my Sacramento Africans, to my Oakland Africans, to my Alabama Africans, to my Jamaican Africans, to my Trinity Danny and Africans. You know, when he's you know, in my European Africans, when he's going through all of that, that is nothing but an act. And actually she's onto something because even missus Stas who has come out and exposed Umar, said that a lot of that is just an act. That when she's around him, he doesn't do all this repeating catence stuff. And we know that when people repeat stuff that that could be a way to get into your conscious and self conscious mind. But she said that he doesn't do that. So it lets me know, lets all of us know that most of what Umar Johnson does is a part of his act. Let me let you hear this clip by Eve Carnell. Second clip from her This is.
Speaker 17: An act, ladies and gentlemen, It's like vaudeville. This is an act. Shout out to Mirow Michael, Nayians and my Africans. Oh, and it taps into the Pan Africanism that you love and that you adore, the wakanda and you get it out uprooted. It's a bad root. It's a bad seed. Get that out of you, because that is being used to manipulate you. You know what else is being lose to manipulate you. Our people are just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Well, you know, maybe it's true, maybe they did come. He said they put it on his dough with a rubber stamp, and he said he ain't got no mail. He ain't get nothing in the mail from them people. Why it ain't give a mail.
Speaker 14: I don't know what he got it.
Speaker 16: Neither do you.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad she brought that part up everybody, because when the government is looking to get there can anybody out there listening to this podcast this thing to yourself. When you owe the government money, whether it be the federal government, the city government, whatever it may be, there's no way that they're not going to let you know that you owe them money. When the bill collectors come, they do all phases they send you a letter, they'll call you on the phone, they'll tack something to your door like Umar got on those buildings. Umar is claiming that nobody told him anything in terms of email. He's saying the mayor hasn't returned his calls. All this excuses. And I was always taught that excuses are twos of the incompetent and those that use themselves and secede and use. As you can see, Umar is not succeeding in this process whatsoever.
Speaker 17: Continue cause anytime the government has ever done something with me or reached out to me about anything, I got mail.
Speaker 16: But it's a good little conspiracy.
Speaker 17: I ain't never getting on mail. I think you know what I think, y'all. They trying to shut us down. At the same time they took money out.
Speaker 16: Of my account.
Speaker 17: Whether we get the money out of my account or not, I still need y'all to give me some more.
Speaker 16: Money, more money, more money, and more money more.
Speaker 14: Give me your grit money.
Speaker 17: Hey, listen, I'm gonna tell y'all regardless, there was never going to be a school. I said this early on, even if Umar was above board, and he's not.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that's my belief. I don't have no proof.
Speaker 16: Even if he was above board.
Speaker 17: If you're talking about some kind of boarding school, the startup costs, oh and.
Speaker 16: Lud's can make charts.
Speaker 17: Now, our property purchases five hundre the k to five million, renovations and cold compliance, well we're talking about here's two to ten million, especially with these old dilapidated.
Speaker 16: Buildings that Umar brought in.
Speaker 4: So she's reading off exactly. I gotta give her credit for this. The documents that I was reading off as well to you earlier about what the basic costs are to open up a school in Wilmington, Delaware, to open the school up to even be occupied with children.
Speaker 17: Furniture fixtures five hundred to one point five million, technology at it two hundred and fifty k, licensing fifty K to two hundred fifty K. Now, let me tell you something else you can't do. You can't go do podcasts. If you're trying to do something this big, if you're trying to do something that we don't see, you don't see it. You know what boarding schools for boys is because board and.
Speaker 16: Schools cost money.
Speaker 17: You're talking about thousands and thousands of dollars a year, Bill Bay thousands of dollars a year to go to a school that's not a boarding school, but it's a private school. You talking about a boarding school at twenty four to seven. There's a reason why that's that's for the whealthy, right, So even if.
Speaker 16: We look at how much this stuff costs.
Speaker 17: You would know that was never going to be a school and if it was.
Speaker 14: Going to be.
Speaker 17: If that was going to be a school, it would have to be by a very innovative minded person who had some type of a team that had business experience, education experience. They would have to have a fundraising experience because you got to go raise it extra money.
Speaker 16: They will have to have.
Speaker 17: Building experience, that would have to have teachers on hand. You're talking about somebody who had way more. Omar doesn't even look like he has a home.
Speaker 4: Whoo you hear what she said, Umar doesn't have looks like he doesn't even have a home. What she said there is what we've been laying out on social media for quite some time. Umar doesn't have his own home. He's basically living off of his mother or living with his mother who's on Section eight and has disability. The woman that he got involved with Miss Stacks has admitted that Umar is not taking care of his mother properly. She got involved in a sexual relationship with Umar. She has spilt the beans on Umar and I've said this. Umar Johnson does not have a team. He said that he was gonna consult his team about this situation in Delaware Wilmington with the wanting to sell off the property. He has no team. When you're if you're serious about building something like this, you have to have experts, people that are experts, like she said, in fundraising experts and contracting experts, in building experts, in construction. You have to have people who have legitimate background. And Umar does not have a team. He's been a one man show for quite some time. Let me let you hear from Tariq Nasheed. You know, he's well known on the social media streets as people that like him from people who don't like him. But I'm playing this simply because it is true that Tarik Nasheed was one of the first people on social media that said that there wasn't gonna be any school, that Umar was a complete buffoon and irresponsible individual. And remember, Umar Johnson had a falling out with Tarik because Tarik HadAM and hidden colors and Umar Johnson wanted to take the hidden colors of videos and make some side money on it. Just a lot of messy stuff that Umar was doing. That that really hurt the relationship between him and Tarik. And here's Tarik giving you his breakdown as to what's going on with Umar. It's very interesting. Check this out going on.
Speaker 9: With the FDMG Academy. You know that school that he's been talking about building, it's been having trouble for a couple of decades. Damn. There when I had a beef with Umar, almost a decade ago, I told people the school was never going to open. I told people I wasn't being mean spirited, but I told people there in school is never going to open. And it's been teetering along and he's been fundraising for it and the open dates kept getting pushed back and it's been a mess. And then Umar's going through things with these women. He's dealing with, dealing with these strange women, these older women, and they're calling him out, and god, damn, then his daughter, his children are coming out saying disparaging things about him. It's a mess, man, God, it's a mess. So now the school man, there's some kind of financial liability going on with the school. You know, some paperwork popped up that the school is going to be auctioned. And then Umar this a few weeks ago. He was online talking about all of my bank accounts are frozen.
Speaker 1: Oh have no podcast, just this a mess man.
Speaker 9: All of his bank accounts are frozen. He he needed some PayPal money. It's bad. So now the FDMG Academy in Wilmington, Delaware, it has allegedly two court judgments and there's like some money like seventy six thousand dollars that are unpaid, some kind of back payments and possible taxes. And now there's an alleged pending sheriff sale. So now with these judgments in place, the sheriff's office, from what I'm understanding, this is from what I they could be even more deeper than this. But from what I gather, the sheriff's office could move forward by seizing the property and auctioning at all. So this is it looks like this what they're gonna do, allegedly, So they're talking about possibly later this month to recover the amount old So you know, Umar has made a video talking about it and he's losing the school and a lot of people are like, all damn, so listen, listen again. Like I said a decade ago, I said, this school is it's not going to happen. It's just not going to happen. And a lot of people are looking at this as the nail in the coffin for pan Africanism. You know, Umar says he's the prince of pan Africanism and as we see pan Africanism is, you know, it's it's been hanging by a thread the whole idea.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody that's to wreak the sheets U point of view, He believes that pan Africanism is hanging by a thread. And let me just say something too, because this is an important note here. Friderick Douglas and Tarik did bring this up, which was true. Frederick Douglass was not a Pan African at all whatsoever. Even though Umar Johnson tries to connect himself to Frigidgas because he's been lying for years because his father told him this lie that he's related to Frederick Douglass and it's not true. But when you look at Frederick Douglass on just his life as a black American in this country. He was not in any form or shape connected to Pan Africanism. Just a side note there, But I'm gonna play two clips which will get us to a conclusion of this podcast. This is Missus nor Stax, the woman who came on on the show and exposed the sexual kinks of Umar. Dispose how Umar is living in the household with his mother, how he handles his business, his his lies, his poor character. She recently, this is recent a came out and she says something explosive everybody. She said that Umar was given opportunity with the city of Wilmington, Delaware to fix the issue as it relates to these fees that he owes that they were willing to work with him at one point in time, and he blew it while he sets up there and sets up there and says, this is racism. They're trying to stop a black man. And then we find out that the day that he or the after he came out with that video on Instagram where he admitted that the school was under a potential action that he would lose the property if it doesn't pay the past due amounts. After putting that out and then and everybody's been going in on them on social media. Umar deleted that video, and the question I have to say to everyone listening to this podcast, why do you in your mind believe he deleted the video. I could say that, hey, maybe because he doesn't want to be exposed. Maybe he feels that, hey, I've exposed myself. Let me get rid of this video. But it's too late. Everybody's got the video. I've been saying this, in saying this and to everybody that the walls are closing in on Umar Johnson. The walls are closing in. The gig is up. Tell the truth, and I think that the n is near for him on one level or another with this scam. But let me let you hear the breaking news. The woman, Miss Stacks, who I think along with the daughter, has really knocked the doors down this issue with Umar, and she exposed him more and some more on this audio clip. Help you with this.
Speaker 10: If it was to be and you had fucked over it, every last one, including the counselwoman that reached out to your ass for three different times, that was your point of contact. You set up there, Everything crossed, cancels out. You set up there in the car and he said that he been sending the emails and.
Speaker 4: This and that.
Speaker 10: Okay, but the point of contact reached out to him, reached out to him, and he snubbed it three times. This is the person that could have issued to stay on the auction. They would have paused the auction and they would have gave you more time with the buildings to get them paid or whatever needs to be paid. You could have also gotten a little bit more time and maybe even some some help with bringing down the balance that you had. Had you reached out to the tax assessor's office wherever, you could have got a lot of stuff done. And that's only too off the top of my head. And then the time that you did have the work, you brought this to your people right up to the last minute. You didn't want to save them buildings. And then y'all go look at ig They playing on my damn phone. They're not even calling Wilmington. They told y'all to do it. We lost y'all money, Go get it, go get it. We're gonna play on Shabahan phone.
Speaker 4: Now she makes a really good point here that has screwed up the money. Money gone y'all. That now he turns around and says, y'all need to go get the money. Y'all need to go out there in March and call the mayor of Wilmington and raise hell because I was fistfully irresponsible as a man. This is really crazy, that's diabolical.
Speaker 10: Well in not as bad as this. He burrated all of them black people for buying, spending their money, how they spend their money.
Speaker 4: And so some of you.
Speaker 10: Sent him your money, and then he turned around and bought the same shit he told you not to buy. It's in his house. Don't spend your money. Send your money to me so I can spend You got no proof. The man is swear and I'm not gonna lie to you. But that man and gave y'all no proof even for the present day stuff. Y'all have no proof. You just gotta take what he says, and you can clearly tell he's lying. He's not one of those people that can can tell when other people can tell he's lying. He's a terrible liar. He like want to just tell lies and be like okay.
Speaker 6: You line.
Speaker 4: You see. That's the whole point about Umar Johnson. He's not a truth teller. He has never shown us any documents to prove when people have accused him of stuff to prove it wrong. He never shows you economic plans, a flow chart, or anything that shows you where the money is gone. He'll lie and say, well, only my most loyal donors know how much money. No, Umar hasn't told anybody anything. And that's part of the con Let's get to the next clip that's gonna get us to our conclusion of today's podcast, Part two of Miss Stack's exposing Umar. This is a recent clip here.
Speaker 10: He's not the man that could be in their teaching. He won't even get a job. He don't have no money investing in It was all your money. He started posting up love letters to hisself on ILG. That's a kick to the gut. It's a lot of babies milk snatched out of their moun.
Speaker 9: A lot.
Speaker 10: It's a special place for him. I'm telling you, it's a special hot place for him.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 10: You just keep going with it, keep going with it. You know, at some point you gotta wake up. I really think he let them buildings go on purpose, knowing him, he let him go on purpose.
Speaker 4: Indeed, now I want to stop it right there. How many of you believe that that to be true. We talked about this. Remember Umar said on a few podcasts some years ago that after he builds the FDMG school that he would have to leave and go to Africa. That there's people that believe that this man has an exiting strategy, and this would be the perfect scheme to know that. Okay, I can't keep running this scam any longer. Stuff is drying up on me. I can't really open up this school. How can I get out of this situation? Okay, let me purposely not pay the fees so that I can create a situation in which the city takes the school away from me. Now I can't come out and tell the public, Hey, I just fed up. I messed up. I just can't do it. I've the ego, I got the super ego. No, make it look like the schools were taken from him under the guise of racism, under the guys that hey, they're trying to keep a black man down, they don't want us to have a black school. Create it, make it a racial issue because people get charged by that, and then Umar can step away from this whole thing and say, hey, it wasn't that I didn't want to build a school. It's that that it got taken away from me, and also my attractors and all the people that don't like umar. You guys are blamed. So now he creates a situation to blame it on someone else, which is what he's already done. That's another another I think theory that I have about this situation too.
Speaker 10: He had the audacity step up in New Jersey. He looking for another building?
Speaker 4: What money?
Speaker 10: And if you got money, why can't you put it on what? You always save these buildings. There's this phantom check that's held up. I don't think it is. I think he got a little check from Don't call Me White Girl. That's what he was waiting on. And that shit didn't he He called and checked the bank account and it wasn't there, and he figured it out.
Speaker 9: If that you never know.
Speaker 10: You shouldn't even be guessing with this stuff. Everybody on the internet guessing. And then one person that got the answers he can't give it to you, then you don't need to give your money them. Where the hell else do they do that at?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 13: Bold?
Speaker 4: That's bold?
Speaker 10: And y'all think sending your money is buying your blackness, because if he's for you, then you then you can keep your melanin fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: I told y'all that's the biggest coon we have.
Speaker 10: This is why people think he an agent, because he really moved like an oppressor. He's really out here predatory with these black women. Wait till that shit come out. I don't wait one of them. I hope one of them just come out and tell their story. Y'all think my shit bad, My shit ain't nothing. My shit ain't nothing. Y'all gonna want you wanna bag for them to lock his ass up. Let him tell his story about his childhood. I ain't talking about the water down when I'm talking about the serious one. Tell him how you got all them degrees. You can't open up this school, but you can grab all them degrees. You can see that through right, p come with tell a different story.
Speaker 4: So it sounds like Miss Stax is saying that maybe those degrees that Umar Johnson keeps claiming that he has because he says he has six degrees, but maybe some of this stuff is exaggerated. Maybe it's not what we think. Maybe he does have degrees, but maybe he doesn't have as many maybe he wasn't the best student, maybe he struggled to atriculate himself through the system. Very interesting.
Speaker 10: Millersville would tell a different story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Millersville is the university that he claimed that he got his doctorate degree from or something of that nature. But uh, you know, you just can't trust a lot of stuff that Umar says out of his mouth.
Speaker 10: He's a he's a con. He's a con. And the reason why he don't like me and I don't like him is because I don't con people. I don't con people. I have very good heart. I don't go into spaces to take advantage of people because I wasn't raised in struggle and strife but.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 10: But we do turn into the same monster on some things. He thought he was gonna get me, and I got his ass. I put him in a trick bag. So y'all be focused on the wrong shit. Y'all thought that this man was super duper intelligent. He's as dumb as a box of rocks.
Speaker 4: So there it is. That's the woman, Miss Stax, who was interviewed by Lennon Honor, broke the doors down on Umar. I mean, between this has been a bad time for Umar, between the fact that his daughter called him out. This young lady who had a relationship sexual relationship with Umar in particular, called him out. I think Lennon and has had Umar's nephew on his show who also exposed him. Miss Mary who I believe she's gotten a thousand or over a thousand subs on her YouTube channel. She's gonna finally play the movie I think it's called Awaken or Waken Awakening that Umar was in to expose some of him, some of Umar's nonsense. She's is gonna be showing that that that that video, and between all the people that have come out and exposed him and people who have talked about Umar over the years, I have to say to the folks that have been supporting Umar, there is no way that you can continue supporting this man and justify this man's behavior when all the receipts are coming out on him left and right. In the walls. They're closing in on Umar Johnson. I want to thank you all again, Thank you very much, Thank you, Tell thanks, thank you for listening to Information Man Speaks podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Information Man podcast.
Speaker 4: And with that said, everybody, we're gonna get on out of here. You all enjoy your day, your evening, your night, your morning, wherever you are in the world. This is the Information Man Speaks podcast. Check out the Information Man show that channel, check out all my social media. Put my name in Information Man Show. You'll see me all over the place. I will be dropping more audio podcasts about different things going on in the world over here, getting some of the old content off of here and putting new. So be on a lookout for that. Share this audio podcast in your social media everywhere, Facebook, wherever you can, because I appreciate it and we're gonna make it. Do what we can make you do. Y'all take care again, peace and respect.
Speaker 3: Information is Power, The Information Man.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Information Man Poda Tell the Truth the Information Man Podcast. You are listening to Information Man podcast. The Information Man podcast can be heard on nine major platforms on the second YouTube channel as well, Information Man Speaks Podcast, Spotify, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Podby Cast, Spots, SoundCloud and finally Speaker. You are listening to Information Man.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Information is Power, Tell the Truth.
Speaker 6: I don't listen to information Asments podcast. I don't listen the podcast you called your coach.
Speaker 3: Information is is power,