Speaker 1: Can I get out.
Speaker 2: For what's going down in Massachusetts tonight? Because they tried to run and put a quick one by Tim Brado, Mark Bedrow and turn Boy and guess what it ain't gonna happen, Captain.
Speaker 3: That's what we got to say. So, uh, you know, Boston Bea uh was able to hear this today. By the way, welcoming back to Calling All Beings, our special guest should be here, Mom and Ary Lam and Terry. She's the link and I am your host DJ with the Motor GP shirt right here.
Speaker 1: And I'm Boston Bea your co host.
Speaker 3: Can I get it am from somebody? All right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is she here? Is the official the official attorney of satisfying that's a good adjective, valve. The official attorney of Calling All Beings is here? And oh, we're ready to have an intro song here in the second who with oh and harah just came in the studio. All right, here we go. All right, so our next guest can be characterized by this song right here.
Speaker 5: So let's let's get the damn thing going. Let's do this thing.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 6: You sit, but you know in the line when you're making the sit, you got to know, put my head off sensing the show to my when it what's it for? Last? You gotta stand.
Speaker 2: Listen there, we got That's what I'm talking about right there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the Private Eye party. People, put your hands together. None other than Miss Lauren Kaden.
Speaker 3: How about that? Did you expect to hear Hollow Notes tonight? Lauren?
Speaker 7: Who knows? What's this guy?
Speaker 3: Right? Did you know that song from them? Yes? Of course you did.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear because my WiFi was going in and out. So it's actually just texting BA because I was like, oh you can see me back her or not?
Speaker 7: So I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we saw you. It was we played Private Eyes from uh Private Eyes from Hollow Notes for you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, absolutely, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, cool, I'm men. I was like, man, total fails. She didn't like it anyway, welcome back to call beans, uh, miss Lauren, Katie and boy I got to catch up on the way well at the gym and on the way from the gym by listening to our good friend brother Counsel who's an amazing attorney. So please, uh you know, kick us off you and b A, let's kick us off here and then I'll you know, I'll get into it as I do.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, Well, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 8: I know it was last minute, but I saw your post on X and I'm like, I have to reach out this. I just felt like all the stars stars were going to outline. What did you think about the you know, today's hearing about unim poundtown that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, what a like roller coaster of emotions, right, like we thought things were gonna happen and then absolutely nothing happened. And then I was frustrated because I'm like, is the judge even understanding what's going on?
Speaker 7: Or is this going over his head? I mean, it was a mess.
Speaker 4: And then I just thinking about all these cases, right I care and read and then we have all of the other one miles King, all of these cases that are connected to these same individuals, and they're all sitting on information and discovery that they haven't turned over and the judge is That's what it's frustrating me the most is all of these judges that.
Speaker 7: Are on these cases.
Speaker 4: Like this is not okay, Like there are repercussions for this and it's all we do is ask them, well, do you feel like you've you know, satisfied your roll fourteen?
Speaker 7: Of course they're gonna say yes.
Speaker 4: Right, and so then nothing happens. So, I mean, it's like a simple analogy with like a child. You know, you have a kid and the parent doesn't straighten out a certain action that the child's doing when they're young.
Speaker 7: They just keep doing it and it progressively gets worse.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what's going on in Norfolk County is that you have all these judges or parents that have never straightened out their children, and so they're sitting on the bench and they're letting these commonwealth just get away with everything and never having any accountability for them doing well. Just in this instance the discovery, like that's a huge violation and they should be sanctioned period. And they've been getting away with it for years, so of course they're going to continue to do this. And this is what you have with Aiden's case, them not turning over things and they got more information just last night, yeah than even yeah exactly, Yeah I did too, I did too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It does seem to get it, don't you feel like judge Doolan seems to get it.
Speaker 1: I mean just his laughter and like little outbursts today.
Speaker 8: I thought that was like a good sign for Aiden because I think he's seen through the BS.
Speaker 7: I think he does too.
Speaker 4: But then again, just like Scott said, I thought that he would do more today, at least say hey, give him.
Speaker 7: The stuff and no, we're not gonna, like, you know, if this stuff is.
Speaker 4: Out in the open and been produced by Foya, we're gonna, you know, we're gonna release everything Like that's silly, that's absolutely silly. So then I you know, I'm like, is he being what the strings being pulled behind the scenes?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I do like dueling. I think he does.
Speaker 4: Think it's ridiculous really, but I don't Again, who's controlling him? And somebody's got to set the precedent though, Like someone has to stand up and be like, okay, look, you can't hide discovery.
Speaker 7: This is not okay. But I don't know if it's gonna be doling because I think the metadata thing just went over his head. So I don't know, but I was irritated, Like.
Speaker 4: All of these defendants deserve more. Some of them seem like they could be guilty, but at the very least they deserve to have discovery and all of their rights preserved.
Speaker 7: And so, you know, and then you.
Speaker 4: Have people like Aiden who he's literally facing one hundred and five years.
Speaker 7: That's insane, That is Chad.
Speaker 3: Brought up today. Actually sure, and so that this is so ironically, this is ironic that Lauren went exactly where I wanted to go after listening to brother counsel exactly. It. So the term discovery implies and that you have discovered something, and oh my god, we've discovered evidence. We have a we have a requirement to turn that over, an obligation, I guess they say in llegal ease to turn that over to the defense, because there are constitutional protections afforded the defendant that are not afforded the state. And we have just seen what the weight of the state can do when it wants to. You know, they were able to conjure nearly a million dollars or perhaps over a million dollars. Well it's certainly over a million dollars when you consider everything, but just in paying the attorney and one of the expert witnesses was you know, was nine hundred thousand dollars just that. So I'm very, very concerned that not only is there a slippery slope relative to the First Amendment and his right to say what he wants to say and attack people if he wants to attack people, but there's also a problem with they're not seeing that people are not being afforded the right to defend themselves. And that is what I find problematic. He has to be able and how can he defend himself when you're pretending like we're all dummies and we can't figure out that all of a sudden, four thousand pages materialized last night when Betero is sitting there with the cup of decalf, you know, and watching some preview of the NFL season. Yeah, I mean, are we do you think that we think that you just discovered that yesterday? Right? Discovery back to that that we're discovery, We're not, and you're gonna dump this on this guy and his attorneys the night before. How is he supposed to defend himself?
Speaker 8: And just to back up on that, the so last night's discovery dump was a result of the last hearing there being a discovery dump the morning of the hearing, and then to find out they were missing a ton of there was a ton of miss not I don't want to say missing. There were a ton of redacted pages and blank pages in that four forty seven hundred dump. So now last night, again before the hearing, they dump more information on them, the same information they should have had before the last hearing that they didn't. So it's like this little game that they keep playing is and not just in Turtle Boy's case, even in the Walsh case, the King case. They keep dumping all this discovery to overwhelm the defense attorneys and they don't have the time. So then they show up to court and they say, but I gave it to them. It's like, yeah, but you haven't given us time to look through everything. And it's literally just to shut the like, shut everybody up as they're doing the hearing, and then they still have to dit digest everything.
Speaker 3: So and that's an insult to our intelligence, Yes it is, because it feigns propriety, it feigns propride. We've hey, we've been our obligate, we've done the right thing. See, and like we're all dumb and we can't figure out what you're doing. We're not that smart. We don't get it. What, Oh wow, that's so awesome. He turned it over last night. Great. I mean they should be able to come in and speak to all four thousand pages.
Speaker 7: But the thing is that the discovery has to be turned over in a timely manner.
Speaker 1: And so that's the thing.
Speaker 4: These cases like Aiden's case, what has it been going on for two years now? That's ridiculous, Miles King almost four years? That is not acceptable. Where are the sanctions, where are.
Speaker 9: The real Yeah, yeah, I mean it's maddening, like and you know, I get it small towns.
Speaker 4: Sometimes this corruption happens. Massachusetts has like a name, you know, a name for corruption and all of that. But usually when you have the eyes of the world on you, you're gonna trial to do a little bit better. And this is not happening. No judge is standing up and saying it's not okay.
Speaker 3: The justice system is in periled here, in my opinion, the justice system is in periled because you are going to embolden the prosecutor's office. They're gonna spend another two hundred thousand dollars on top of this. Other guys, and and relative to what Scott said here, I want to highlight what Scott says with former Judge Cross. Former Judge Cosgrove takes offense at the Commonwealth uh being disparaged by the likes of Turtle Boy. How dare he not only that? What I find problematic is he's a judge. He's supposed to know that you're protecting the right of the defendant. You're not just a zelot. You're not supposed to be a zelot, which is what okay, Mark Betero is supposed to be a zealot, right and Tim Bradle is supposed to be a zealot. That's what a defense attorney does. He could be guilty of murder, and they know he's guilty, but he is defending their right to deny this guy of his right because they don't like what he says, and that you're you're fine with not liking what he says, but you can't do this. You were going to embold him to do it to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and they're going to continue to do it, just like you're saying, and they're going to get more braves than all that. But he's a prosecutor in this case. He's not a defense attorney, Cosgrove, He's not a judge. He's supposed to wear the white hat and he's not, just like Hank Brennan wasn't and he was slimy and he's dirty.
Speaker 7: And this is exactly how Cosgrove is coming across. You know.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting. And here's my thing too. They went out and they hired two special prosecutors for these cases, knowing that they had fine people who could try a case, that they were already getting paid, and they went out and they seek them out. Well they did too. They did Karen's and now Aiden's case. Okay, so they should not be their main concern. They went out and got this special prosecutor to prosecute the case. Kissed or get off the pod? Where is a trial? Why is this keeping going up? This is insane, Like either try the man, give him what he needs to actually try a case, or drop the charges.
Speaker 7: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: They're continuing to pay this man out of the taxpayer's dollars up there for something that they're using the justice system as a complete joke.
Speaker 7: It's absurd.
Speaker 3: And so what I mean, what can we you know, what can we infer from this? Because we did make an inference in the Karen Reid case, and I'd like to get y'all's take, starting with you being then going to Lauren. I think they're trying to drain him of his resources. They're like, if we keep making motions and then we're going to make him take another motion to for an evidential hearing. What a brother counsel said, They can just keep drawing, drawing on his resources and challenging the you know how much he can make on YouTube to pay multiple attorneys and keep coming to trial. What do you think do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean they just keep kicking the can down the road. Now, so today is August thirteenth, Now the follow up to this hearing is September twenty fourth. Like they just keep pushing it off, and it's like, you know, some of the motions today or some of the everything, the things that were being argued is, oh, i'll take it under advisement, So is it really gonna And it didn't seem like the judge was taking notes either, So I don't know how. I kept thinking to myself, well, how is he gonna remember everything he just said? Hopefully somebody was writing it down because he was too busy chuckling, and you know putting his arms up like, you know, he looked like he was just.
Speaker 1: Having a good old time.
Speaker 7: He did entertainment these murder.
Speaker 4: Cases all day. He's like, Oh, finally he's an entertainment. But it's on you know, it's in Aiden's expense.
Speaker 7: It's not okay.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you feel like this there's a tactic that's going on here that you see Lauren.
Speaker 4: I think that that's probably part of it. But honestly, I was thinking about that today. I think they are so used to doing whatever they have to do to bring charges against people, and their main concern was getting Aiden off of YouTube and getting him behind bars putting charges against him, and I don't think they thought everything through. Clearly, their evidence against Aiden is dirty and it's not something that's going to hold up in court. And so now they're actually having to produce this stuff and they don't have it, and they know that it's going to get kicked back. And so I think that that is where they're trying to like hide things. That's why they don't want anything unsealed. They don't want to give it over because all of that proves that he was set up up for all the charge. So I think they didn't think it through and now they're trying to cover it up. Not you know, in this case, they're not planning tail light, but they're trying to hide evidence because it's what they can do.
Speaker 7: So I think it has a little bit to do with both.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and I mean it would it would seem so yeah, I think they want to play around with whole drain a his resources and use a tactic that they can use because, like you said, they don't have a tail light that they can go and sprinkle on the lawn. And boy, you know, my co host here came up with a really good one that Procter had a very specific tactic weight behind. Don't go to the scene because if you go to the scene, you're going to have to report on what you saw at the scene. So don't go there. Wait until the late afternoon evening to even go visit the scene because you'd find tail light and we've got to wait to plant the tail light there before we go there, which is brilliant. I can't believe that. But I've some things here in the chat that I want to highlight because we have the official attorney of calling all beings Valhalla law bal My question to you, based on your comment here, have you argued against somebody or felt when you were trying cases that are defending defendants? Do you feel like you were put under the gun like this, like you were being denied, like the Commonwealth was prosecution was playing games, and that the judge was, to one degree or another, playing along with it. I have that question if you could put that in the chat and we'll put that up there for you, and if you want to call in, I think I can get you in here as well. Right now, I don't have my earbud case, so I have a feeling that the earbuds could answer. But I'll try to connect the phone to the studio. Scott to get a said Cosgrove walked into court at one pm Eastern today. Just that is amazing. I'm under the belief that Cosgrove passed away on the judge's bench in the late seventy I can say, is this, Scott. The hip replacement should be imminent. I've had a hip replacement, Cosgrove. I really recommend that you go and get that hip replacement. You're gonna walk better, You're gonna feel better. Yes, sure, certain weather will bother you. But but yes, I agree it is. It is shocking, to say the least. And Val says, I think trying to make TV broke is a motivation, but it is secondary. The primary voter motivation is to prevent the evidence of the Commonwealth and MSP. But yeah, that's a you know what that is. That's it right there, That's right, that's it right there. Val. He So now I think, and this is going back to what Lauren just said. What Lauren was saying is basically he equated Cosgrove and Brennan in a in a scuzzy way, which they both are. But in this instance he is now the defense attorney for the Commonwealth who is secondarily trying to prosecute Aiden. But really he's trying to keep there must don't keep this stuff from coming out. Argue your ass off so that this stuff does not get released in open court because we'll look terrible. Gotta be his marching orders. And I'll shut up now.
Speaker 1: Well Brady had a oh sorry, go ahead, Oh that's it.
Speaker 7: I was just agreeing, absolutely, that's right.
Speaker 3: Rachel, yep with uh because Kate falsified the uh was it? What with the descriptions? Do they mean the descriptions of the YouTube shows.
Speaker 8: Yes, they mean for instance, yes, I I so she so let me see, like for instance, I wrote the okay, so episode seven five was in regards to you know, corruption with the Commonwealth, but the it was actually they called it Costgrove gets frisky like, so they they renamed different information so that the grand with the grand jury, and there was one in regards to Colin Albert and you know, but again they didn't match up to what the episodes were.
Speaker 1: And then the links. So here's the other problem.
Speaker 8: A lot of the links that they have with attachments and files, like Bradle said today, files that can't be opened short of Bill Gates because they're including attachments that you can't access there.
Speaker 1: No, they don't exist.
Speaker 3: We did what yeah was what it was attached to. There's a link there, but there's no file associated with the link.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They're trying to play games. They're trying to play games, and they're trying to deny this guy the ability to defend himself, which is with everything that is would inculpate them.
Speaker 8: Right, so they're using false information to that got him indicted. So of course to the grand jurors it's going to look like in was up to no good going literally going after these people, when all he was is just you know, again being a journalist, being a satirist, and you know, speaking on what, you know, the outrage of the Karen Reid trial, because ultimately that's what this you know, his issue is was, is you know he was outraged about Karen Reid.
Speaker 3: Well he is going, I'm sorry, go ahead, man, good No, I just think that's miscommic.
Speaker 7: They can't present false information to the grand jury.
Speaker 4: And also Kate Peter can't falsify evidence that's tampering with videns.
Speaker 7: You can't do that. None of that works. That's gonna get thrown out. But if that's what they did to.
Speaker 4: Get him indicted, his whole indictment is going to be thrown out. So I think once they get information that they're wanting, all of that is going to come to light and it's gonna they're gonna be screwed. So they're doing whatever they can to hide the ball and hide it from them so that they can continue this absolute like persecution. You know that it's absurd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is What is interesting though, is you have two of the most devious women. I wish we could lock them. I wish we could like put them on in a cell block together where they would be vine for who's going to be the shock caller? Kate and Jen? Because she I said this to I talked to Sean McDonough yesterday and I said, she is the smartest one of all of us. And why because Tolly didn't think of this. You know, Cosgrove didn't think of this. He thought of this. He thought to do this and to lie and to he is going and be a He is going after those people. But that's okay. He can go after those people. The problem is that when you lie and you characterize him in a different way, maybe even in a Rated R kind of a way or Rated X kind of a way, because that implicate Cosgrove gets it's frisky, you know, their implications like some sort of a porn film there, right, and that that is is lying and misrepresenting evidence to the jury. And I'm sure there are laws associated with that that that's not legal, but they did it just like planting evidence, and.
Speaker 4: They didn't find out about it until this latest thing. So all of this is being hidden and it's it's mind blowing. It's disgusting. It's not how our system works. You know, he's going up one hundred and five years. Like most murderers don't get that type of time.
Speaker 3: This wouldn't have got that. It's crazy, it's crazy. Yeah, we in fact, yeah, I mean, I don't know. We talked to a guy, Nathaniel Brown. I think he has a life sentence. I can't I can't recall and I don't know if that was first or second degree murder that he was convicted of. His conviction was overturned though. Also he was arrested by Lieutenant Tully, believe it or not. And now he's going to get into trial in September, thank god. And we'll see, we'll see. We don't. I mean, I can't say that. I know he's innocent, but uh he it was the I guess what was it? Inadequate representation?
Speaker 1: Yes, so his effective assistance of counsel.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you. Lloyd didn't do good job, That's what I'm telling you. See it, she didn't do for good freaking job got.
Speaker 1: Rid of and how yeah go ahead, no, no, go ahead?
Speaker 4: How about uh the information that we just found out that Karen Reid didn't even have certain certain text messages from.
Speaker 8: Yes Ni came Yes Ali and Jen mccab that she claims that they allowed her to delete before they took her phone. And now Aiden last night was given information regarding those those text messages and Karen didn't even know.
Speaker 1: He said, I talked to Karen this morning. She didn't even have these, So you.
Speaker 3: Know, these kept bringing it because I'm only just tangentially where tell me about these texts and what it means and who who texted who? And I know Jen was allowed to and she said, oh, my kids telling me to clean out my phone. That bulls where every time she gets in trouble she says, my kids, right.
Speaker 1: Because normal moms do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Right as they're waiting for the ice cream truck, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, with the vacuum cleaner salesman in the driveway, right.
Speaker 8: And then you don't give them your name, and you don't make up a name, you give them your sister's.
Speaker 3: And yah, everybody does that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still in the family. No, So he just alluded to the fact while he was.
Speaker 8: On he went live on Melanie's channel on the way home, and all he said was that basically he had gotten hold of these text messages that were in last night's dumb that were between Jen McCabe and Ally McCabe, but they were supposed to have been deleted before she turned her phone over, So I don't know if they didn't fully delete, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, soccer mom, Yeah right, you know what. You gave soccer a bit. You gave soccer a bad name.
Speaker 4: Jen.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't if I had a child right now, I wouldn't want them to play soccer just because of you. I'd ask them to pick a different sport.
Speaker 4: Yes, obviously they were able to pull these deleted messages up and didn't produce them to Karen's defense team. So again hiding discovery, cherry picking what you want to give, and that's not.
Speaker 7: How it works, and no one for it. That's not the thing. We have no idea. I will die on this on this hill.
Speaker 4: We have no idea what really there was that we didn't see in the Karen Ree trial. Same with Aiden. They get all the information last night. I would bet money on it.
Speaker 7: They are hiding so many things.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting and again the judges, the judges need to step it up.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Not only that that what that text message jump that you're referring to, I mean, I would assume that right now, Alan Jackson and you know, Eliza Little, this is an additional cause of action, a nineteen eighty three cause of action that they're going to add to their suit. They're like, they hid a discovery from us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely it's a gift now because of that, but it wouldn't have been a gift had she, you know, been convicted. So absolutely that's gonna that's going to be a huge, a huge issue for them to bring up.
Speaker 8: And then time and time again, there's no accountability for the prosecutors who are bringing these cases. There's no accountability and just keep getting away with it and it's like no big deal. They just get up and they're not like even I don't want to say remorseful because that's probably not the right word, but like they there's just like, oh it just it is what it is type of attitude, and there's no accountability. They're not being sanctioned, and they just you know, hey, we'll give it to you when we give it to you type of thing. And there's no urgency and that's why they're saying, you know, the saying like the wheels of justice turned slowly because hey, we're just know, we're working on it, like hey, we'll meet in a month. Like again, no accountability, none, absolutely none, And it's not going to change because the judges are not requiring them to go buy the actual laws.
Speaker 7: I mean, they're there for a reason, so why would they produce it?
Speaker 4: It's you know, in a normal case, it's going to be more work for them to do it in a timely manner.
Speaker 7: But if they've been used to doing this for thirty years, they're not worried about it.
Speaker 4: Judges are going to do anything, So why would we, you know, stay up late and get discovery ready forget.
Speaker 3: One of the things that they didn't go after in trial that still kind of bugs me is we had on a young lady from Connecticut who goes by video Jesus named Abby, and she's an expert, and I mean she could tell you more about file types than I can comprehend. Like that, that's the level of depth. And the fact that they didn't get a unedited version of that sally Port video that it was manipulated, even an original unedited version, which she said because she went out and bought those cameras in that system so she could see what the file types are, and they never got that, and they they didn't argue at a trial, but they denied Karen an original unedited copy front to back of when that car came in there and when that car left, and obviously they fucking deleted the part where they smashed the tail light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, absolutely, it's that that's the This place is so dirty, like it almost seems to be burnt to the ground and start started over like it's horrible. And I mean for the judge to not again with the metadata all of that, they she didn't care.
Speaker 7: So I mean.
Speaker 3: Concerns, right, yes, that right, No grave concerns, only that Alan Jackson had a freaking signal call or signal messages with doctor Renschler or something.
Speaker 8: No, no, it was dimples at.
Speaker 3: Whatever, any either one of them, either one of them, it doesn't matter. It could have been any one of the witnesses. Like that's a big deal. Hing is is that it It's that she was outraged about that, not outraged that the video was reversed to make it look like they were standing behind the opposite tail light.
Speaker 8: And when you alreadys said, is this a true inaccurate representation with the potentially the plow driver getting out of the what should have been the driver's side, but it was actually or it looked like it was the passenger side where it should have been the driver's side.
Speaker 1: Again, he said, yes, that is a true representation.
Speaker 8: It took till the next day, till the defense you know, pointed it out that he goes, well, it's just a mirror, Like you look at yourself in the mirror and try to make this whole excuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, Like when I look at myself in the mirror, as it turns out, I don't see that the leg that the knee that I just had replaced, It turns out it's not the right need to the left knee. So I think he's missing the primary part. As for Canton talking about it being a small town, it is a town of just under twenty five thousand. The median income there average income is one hundred and seventy just under one hundred and seventy nine thousand dollars a year. I'm gonna tell you what, and it touches Boston, is what I'm told. No, I mean, this is not you know, this is not like the small town I come from. I mean, for sure it's it's not, but they act like it is. They act like this is Philadelphia, Mississippi. It's nineteen sixty four. The three civil rights workers just came in there, and we're gonna kill him and we're gonna bury him on some farms. Say, don't know what happened in them Silver Riots boys. That's what they're acting like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the good old boys system.
Speaker 3: Yep, you operate there. Yeah, this is this is Uh, let me see what is this? Noodle's Mama, good evening djb A Lauren and chat, watching TV on Chromebook and watching Well, thank you very very much. I forgot Yeah you are, thank you very much, Noodle's mama. I think I knew that TV was on, and I know Mike was on earlier. Also, I don't know if Mike is still on with the young jerks. So yeah, I mean he's gonna suck up all the resauces. But uh, as it is. You know, he's got a hundred and I don't know he's got one hundred and fifty thousand. I don't know many A little over that.
Speaker 1: I think it was closer to one fifty five.
Speaker 3: Nice, well done. Also Cobb Cosco she's trying to shift his discovery burdens to the defense. Yeah, I know exactly, I know, like he did with the with the thumb drive. Nice try the thumb drive that you already have a forensic copy of. Okay, got it? And they make from lma, he should be asleep, broid. Now it's my light over there. Well two o'clock in the moon and thereabouts. Anyway, I'm sorry, go ahead, please.
Speaker 4: I love how the judge basically just ignored the whole mellow situation and.
Speaker 7: Like, aylbol, is he healthy? Is he dead? We don't know, and he's just like and didn't even ask Costcrow.
Speaker 3: Oh because he yeah, because there they were supposed to remove him as counsels because they want to call him as a witness. So he didn't rule on that either. Yeah. So I don't have a lot of faith in Douelin. I really don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I have a good feeling about Doolan, he I don't know, just since I've seen him the last couple of times, I definitely get a like I feel like he gets it and just his I mean, he literally laughed a few times today, Like I can't tell you like I think he sees through it, and he does.
Speaker 1: I have to say he he is playing.
Speaker 8: Fair because he does give Bradle an opportunity to speak on everything. He's not just you know, unlike Auntie Bev. This was it's just a different demeanor with Doolan, I think, And he's definitely getting it. He's also the one that dismissed those those other you know what do you forget the verbiage, but he's the one that he's the one that dismissed some of the charge the charges or the indictments or no, just.
Speaker 7: Part of that because.
Speaker 1: They were witness intimidation. Yeah, so he was responsible for that. So I do think he gets it.
Speaker 8: And I don't know, I have a good feeling about him, you know again, just based on his attitude today, and I don't know, I feel like I feel good about it. I think eventually this they're either going to drop this because of the embarrassment to the state or it's good they're going to file a motion to dismiss for this malicious prosecution and they're going to have to they're going to let him go, let.
Speaker 1: Them go free. Well, he is free. I mean, you know they're gonna.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, though, they can't Okay, they're not going to be embarrassed if he doesn't unimpound things. So one has to happen before the other happens. So he has to rule in their favor to embarrass them so that maybe they'll drop the charges or dismiss the charges. And if he doesn't do that, and he doesn't, for example, you know, say okay, you're allowed to call Ken Mellow as a witness, you know, things like that. If they don't, if he doesn't start ruling on these things, make them, you know, make them answer for the discovery violations that that they've made or you know that they have not made, because there I believe there's language in there, a better a good faith, you know, effort, and that's not good faith turning over four thousand pages overnight, Nor is it good faith to have four thousand blank pages which Attorney Cosgrove apparently said that he didn't see that. They well, if you didn't see it, then that means that's your mouth feastings. That means you suck as an attorney. And they're wasting the two hundred thousand dollars in addition to your two hundred thousand dollars retirement. They're wasting this other two hundred thousand dollars because you're not looking at discovery. But we know you are, and we know you knew they were blank because as it turns out, we're not idiots, big surprise. We know what you're doing. It's just a matter if you're going to be held to account.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, totally prepared everything too, I feel like, and you know so, yeah, they just conveniently weren't.
Speaker 3: There either that or cages. They're paralegal. You know, she's probably like the smartest one in the whole thing. I mean, just think about put yourself in her shoes. Put yourself in her shoes for a second. You are gonna have the cajones, right, the mammary glands to go up to the prosecutor and and a detective lieutenant and tell them, hey, I think this is what you guys should do for the grand jury. That is devious, evil, genius.
Speaker 7: And why did she have the cohonas to do that?
Speaker 4: Because she knew morcy and she's not going to be charged with anything. So it's a double edged sword, like this is the whole thing is just the most corrupt thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 7: It really is.
Speaker 3: It's beyond anything. And if we don't get a judge that is going to follow the law, follow the law, then we're screwed. I mean they're screwed. I'd say we're screwed. I'm not screwed, and I don't live there. But people whose rights I care about, whether I know them personally or not, is it issue here?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And the way it was said today, Miss Peter repeatedly is providing attachments to the state troopers working on videos that were exhibits in the grand jury. Again, some of this information is coming from her that were used to indict him.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what we're talking. Yeah, that's how brilliant she is. Yeah, because she would have authored I don't think. I don't think cosgro Well, he wasn't even on I don't you know. Ken Mellow was the attorney at the time, But I don't think he thought, Hey, let's change the titles of here and make it sound more salacious so that the grand jury thinks this guy's an X rated pervert.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How embarrassing is that for them? They have some random, random in their town doing the.
Speaker 7: Work for them.
Speaker 3: I mean, the problem it's not they're not embarrassed. That's the problem. They were embarrassed. They wouldn't do it. You have to first, you have to have the ability to feel shit, you you know, and to not feel shame. You must have some you know my Dean college, you know, psychology class, some measure of sociopathy, to not feel any shame about any of this, about going up and like Urian presenting a video and saying, yes, this is true and accurate description as she just said, and then go ah, well it's like that, but it's a mirror and then just pivot on a one to eighty. Doesn't care anything about do you swear child truths? Hold truth? Not truth? So help you god, I do? Does it not shamed at all? Or Katie or Jen? I didn't know they were FBI agents. They look like salesmen. There is I mean, Lauren, you've been around, I mean, you've worked out of Atlanta, Okay, you've got experience. Is there anyone that would mistake two gentlemen pulling up in your driveway in a government vehicle getting out with Blake? Would you mistake them for traveling salesmen or do you think you'd figure out that they're the FBI within let's say thirty seconds of them exiting the vehicle.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And we know she was on high alert because of what she did in like the ten minutes that she was, you know, asked to go brush her teeth, So she knew she was on high alert, and she knew.
Speaker 7: Exactly who they were. That's why she did what she did. And she can brush her teeth. I got nobody brushed their teeth in that ten minutes. She was too busy calling people.
Speaker 3: Yeah either, did you see her on the stand? Clearly there was yes, yeah, yeah. I Mean the thing is is they would have already identified themselves. They already established they first said she she had already said she was Nicole Albert. I'm sure she already then reidentified herself as Jennifer McCabe. Go, figure, I call myself Andrew all the time because my brother's names Andrew. When people go, hey, are you David, No, I'm Andrew. You know, I do it all the time. It just I don't know why I get scared. But but so they would have already identified themselves. She would have known who they were, so that was the first lie. The second lie was about the phone calls. But I think she is when she said she thought they were Electrolux vacuum cleaner salesmen, they would have already pulled out their badge and said we're with the FBI or you miss mckab yeah, or she would have.
Speaker 4: Said I'm not interested in what you're selling, and then they would have told her who they were, so it doesn't have I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, and that that there's the dead giveaways of the white license plate that say US Government on them. That's kind of a kind of a giveaway.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the embedded blue lights in the grill. Oh look at that. Yeah? About that.
Speaker 4: She's familiar with the police. She knows what vehicles look like. That are, you know, government vehicles.
Speaker 3: She knows, to say the least. But she thinks we're all so dumb that we're gonna believe her. And she's gonna look look at me. I just had a spri and my hair and I haven't eaten three days. You know, all I've had is those nutril shakes. I mean, she thinks we're all fucking idiot. That's what's so annoying is all these people think we're so stupid that we're gonna believe mellow, you know with that Oh my god, though that Harry looks like a game show host from the sixties Osgrove who needs a hip replacement. And I happen to know doctor fram uh Jen McCabe, The other girl says, I knew a girl named Caitlin Albert in high school. I know a lot of people in high school. But yeah, I mean, you can't you can't make you can't even make this up. Now, what do you mean you knew somebody named Kate? You were just with her at a wedding, at a baby shower. Why not just tell us that I know her? Because then I would put more me who's free care and read one hundred percent, would put more credibility on her testimony. But she can't even tell the truth that she knows the girl. So how am I supposed to believe anything you say after that? Is a lie?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Right? Would you? Would you? Would you look at her differently if she if she respectfully said yes, I'm friends with Caitlin Albert, and yes we you know, we went to high school together, and we saw each other in college, and in fact I saw her at an event within the last year. That's acceptable. Do you know who her father is? Yes? I know her father, Brian Albert, is a very popular man within the town, coach football at Kenton High School.
Speaker 8: Sure, they just make themselves look more guilty. If they just admit it and make it like it's no big deal, it wouldn't be a big deal. But it's the way you're saying, I went to school with a girl named Caitlyn Albert.
Speaker 1: You know it's like me, that's just say yes. It would have just been as simple as that. Instead she just she's looking down. She just looks more guilty. They're making bigger issues than there leeds to be.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, let me hit the palls.
Speaker 7: But sorry, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Say again, I'm sorry, I miss what you said. Can you repeat that, Lauren?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: And then everything else that comes out of her mouth following that, you're saying, or don't believe at all?
Speaker 3: And you know what the folly is, Lauren. And I know you've been around, You've been around trials and and so forth. We're you know, we're newer to this than you are. Other than what we've seen on television is what they really you know, this is this is how how dumb they are. And I don't mean Kate right now, because Kate is, like I said, she's smarter than all of us. But these idiots on the stand, the jury might have believe them. They might have had a better shot of getting a conviction against Karen if they were at least honest about the very simple things. If Jen would have said yes, I'm Jen McCabe and then answered their questions, and she could have not told them the truth, but at least not get caught in two lies before you even get to open the front door of the house, you know, to go in there and go, oh my god, Brian, you can't believe that the Feds are at my house? What do I do? I don't know who she called the prosecutors here. I don't even know who.
Speaker 8: I think it was the witness victim advocate Steve Nelson, It was Peggy O'Keefe, It was Kerrie Roberts, it was her husband, Matt McCabe, and then it was Brian Albert.
Speaker 1: It was five.
Speaker 3: People there, you go, right, so, oh, so she didn't call the prosecutor, Okay.
Speaker 8: No, but she called but it was the witness victim advocate that is at the prospect at Norfolk County DIA's office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been our friend that we lost. No, what's our friend that we lost from the state Police academy that did it in Essex? Enrique was a victim advocate, right, but this.
Speaker 1: Was position Steve Nelson the one that was there.
Speaker 3: I mean same position as what correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, yes, correct?
Speaker 3: Okay, So so yeah, like she might have been more believable if she if they don't look to lie about everything, then the I hit him, I hit him, I hit him, would have been more believable if you could have just told people, Yeah, I know, Brian Albert is, did Kevin did? Did Kevin Albert detective at Canton p D reach out to you to set up your interview with Mike Procter, Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or how about yeah, it was strange that he didn't come out of the house.
Speaker 7: Yes, Like what's wrong with saying that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Like, why are you trying to make everything go your way? Like you said, if you want something to stick and you want the jury to believe you, Okay, admit to the stuff. That doesn't matter what you're therefore is that supposedly she said, I hit him, so, you know, pick your battles.
Speaker 7: But she just looked like an idiot.
Speaker 3: That's how dumb they are. And I think the same something very similar with the other young lady, the police officer. Kelly. Is their name Kelly Beaver?
Speaker 1: Kelly.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it incorrectly on purpose, but but yeah, you know, even with her, you know, it could have been a different demeanor. It could have been she could have been more believable if she would have been more mature and she would have been honest about about what she said. You know, I mean, I think I don't know, what would it I still think in a way if she would have just told the truth. Yes, I was in there's a way to testify in a very monotone, very calm voice. Yes I was in there. Yes, those TVs showed the sally Port and showed the different views that whatever he was trying to ascertain. And yes, I thought it was weird that they were there for a long time, because they're not going to ask you what you think they were doing. I don't know what they were doing. I just thought it was weird they were there for a long time, and if they would have done that again, you know, her testimony would have been more believable. But instead of acting like an eighth grade girl who just is in the assistant principal's office, you know, and they just brought in the school psychologist and the mom just got called to come down because you're acting up. And then you're acting like that you said my name Ry. He knows that, you know. I mean, they just look they might have you know, you're so don't. I want to thank you guys. Actually I want to thank Kelly Kelly Deaver. I want to thank Katie McLaughlin. I want to thank Jen McCabe and from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you guys for helping Karen get off. I really do. So, you know what, let's do a cab right now. We'll do an applause. Thank you guys, Thank you. You guys were so not believable on the stand and you look like such liars. You made Brian Albert look honest, which is really difficult to do, but you were successful in making Brian Albert look good in from the first trial, and you helped to free Karen Reid. So thank you. On behalf of everybody. FKR, thank you very much. I appreciate you, ladies. Yep.
Speaker 8: I mean, ultimately, I think it came down to the science and you know, and I think that's what made her be acquitted, you know, especially that the FBI handed the marka But yes, I mean the fact that these people that that should have been had not They shouldn't have had any skin in the game. They should have just been aboo tell the story how it happened, especially the you know, the firefighters, and you know, yeah, I mean, ultimately, they they're the way that they just couldn't be truthful and just answer simple questions.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I told you before trial number two, I said, and now people are agreeing with me. I had better I agree with me. I've had sean yesterday. I said, it's all about the tail light. I said, if they believe Nicholas Burrows, the case is over. But and I'm I believe I'm exaggerating and saying that. And this is why you hear attorneys say all the time, and all of us have listened to all these brilliant law tubers that we have, and you hear them say that I'm building a case. I'm building a case against you for my client, for her innocence. So it's not one thing. It's not just ARCA. They didn't even get to say if she would have done what she's supposed to do, bev and allow them to say that the FBI did that, then they would have really been screwed. But they didn't have all the pieces of information. Hers in the last trial thought they were hired by Karen Reid's insurance company. There's all kinds of things like that. But ultimately, when you're trying to build a case, which is what Hank was trying to do, the reason that he chose these people is he said, these are my best witnesses. This is my best chance to not I didn't mean for that to happen in the background, This is my best chance not to convict Karen Reid. Because I don't think he ever thought he was going to get twelve Oh. I said that before this trial. I said, they have no thought in their head that they're gonna get twelve people to say she's guilty. All they want to do is get a hung jury so they can make her spend more money and they can say we'll try her a third time, which I'm I'm one hundred percent sure Morrissey would have done again. Yeah, but in building a case, the people they brought on that Hank said, these are my best, not Procter, not Albert, not Chris Albert, not Coco, you know, not Julie Albert, not Colin Albert. He chose these people and they went up there and they were absolutely awful because the jury didn't believe him. So if you take the taillight, which I believed in and I was hoping Nick Borrows was going to be better than he was last time. And when I say that, I mean the defense would actually examine him in this case. It would have last time it would have been a cross examination because he was Lally's witness, and they didn't cross examine him, so I thought that was an error. This time they examined him, he was cross examined. They had all aces on that, they had doctor Lopisada, but the witnesses that he brought looked like fucking liars. And that you don't build a case on people that can't go up there, that act like children, can't answer simple questions. And thank god that we did not know about the entire FBI episode during trial one. We never knew that they came in the driveway and that they caught Jen mccabon not one, but two lies in the span of ten minutes, and then she had to call them back in mag Kulpa.
Speaker 8: Same thing with Kerry Roberts. They didn't cross examine her, examine her in trial one, and this time they did and they got out of her that she lied to the Grand Jerry.
Speaker 7: Yeah that was huge.
Speaker 1: That was huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it definitely because they were able to take the soccer mom and while she didn't admit that she lied, they could see that she lied, and and the other girls. You look like a liar when you could just say I know these people and yes I did hear her say I hit him, I hit him. And you know what, if I don't know this woman and I don't have any affinity at all for Karen Reid or any fealty towards Karen Reid, I might have believed her as a juror. I might I might have believed Katie mclacham and her colleagues right, but she blew it because she just couldn't say basic things that we all know to be true. You say you don't know her. Well, there's the photo dummy. How do you explain that? Do you put women? And that you don't know?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: And another thing was like say firefight ant and trial one he thought she John was wearing a puffy jacket. And then in trial too, he's saying, oh, my memory gets better with time, little things like that.
Speaker 1: That he did not.
Speaker 8: I mean, your memory gets better with time. And then you're saying you've been talking about it all around the fire.
Speaker 3: Station, else getting fed a story to tell. Oh, that's what he was wearing. It was a sweat jacket. Okay, got it that he.
Speaker 1: Remembers cutting a puffy jacket like he wasn't wearing one, sir?
Speaker 7: You think he spared him to that?
Speaker 4: Like, if you're asked if you remember it gets better at a time, do not say yet, Like come on, if you lose.
Speaker 3: Everything, Oh my god, science will prove you a liar. Yeah, if you say that, I mean it just it's just not true. And I'm I'm living proof of it. There's so little that I remember from my past that that's why I'm going to my high school reunion. People can remind me of when an idiot I was in high school and all the dumb things I did at parties, so uh, because I don't remember, but I will be reminded now remember, right, But yeah, this is a it really was a comedy of errors. And I never really thought to thank those women for Keith Free and Karen Reid. But yeah, I'm going, you know, I think I'm going to make a Twitter post to say thank you Jen McCabe, you know, maybe like some kind of big hug thing, thank you Katie, because you guys are you guys are such terrible liars.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, they really did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see if we're going to get better. We're about out of time for tonight. I want to get final thoughts from everybody, and uh, we'll see what happens going forward. Maybe you can give us a preview via of these what's going on in the civil case. I think they made an emotion. There's some back and forth between the plaintiffs and Karen's team.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the it was to.
Speaker 8: It was to dismiss counts eight through twelve, which had to do with the emotional distress because it basically that her defense is saying that they don't qualify for it.
Speaker 1: They weren't there, so they had.
Speaker 8: They cited some case law, and you know, if that was the case, going to a hospital when you know your loved one is injured or potentially killed, would everybody would have that right, So you know what I mean, So I think they that's what they were saying, that they have to kind of you know, they have to walk a fine line with that because anybody who goes to a hospital will also have that trauma. So because she wasn't there, they weren't there. But then there's also case law with the regarding to the timeframe. So I mean, it's it's some back and forth. So I think Peter Trego's was discussing this today, and I think Peter Trego's discussed this and said that basically they have to start. They can't just come in and say, you know, we're gonna requesting that we dismiss everything. They have to start with the things that don't fit. And it's a whole process because the preponderance of the evidence, I'm sorry, the preponderance of the information is yeah, it's so it's.
Speaker 1: Not taken as fact, but it is.
Speaker 8: So I mean, I think, you know, this is going to be a long road because she's already filed within her her I'm sorry the the o'keefs filed it within their time frame.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a long road, this is.
Speaker 8: But I mean she has set up a very nice I mean the fact that Elizabeth Little and Jackson joined her defense team is amazing. I think there's a lot of information and a lot of you know, good things that they're going to be able to bring.
Speaker 1: So, but just to kind of loop it around or wrap it up.
Speaker 8: And my final thoughts is, you know, this is the nonsense is still continuing. It just shifted from Karen Reid to Turtle Boy now and you know, obviously we wish them all the best. This is I think they're both going to have good you know, nineteen eighty three malicious prosecution claim against the Commonwealth because everything that Turtle Boy is uncovering.
Speaker 1: Is you know, everything exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, that's about what I have to say tonight, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, I echo what would be it says. I'm excited for the civil trial just because I think there's gonna be a whole lot of more evidence coming out. They're going to get those for instance, like what you said, the videos and they're gonna be able to look at them more closely and find these things that I think that you know, they possibly could find that it was tampered with and all of that thing. So I think there's a lot of really great stuff that can can happen with that. And I'm waiting for the nineteen eighty three suit to be dropped because that would be amazing. But basically I say too, like, I know, you guys did an awesome show and fundraiser for Turtle Boy, but today it was an another reason why if we can donate to his fund, we need to because there's another hearing now a month from now that his attorneys have to come in spend more of their time. That's more money, and we don't even know what is going to happen at that hearing. You know, they're going to keep kicking the can or they're actually going to do something. So he needs our help. So yeah, just keep donating if you can.
Speaker 7: And every little.
Speaker 3: Bits I can't disagree with you. Absolutely it's they're going to try to drain him of his funds and of Karen. I don't know if you heard her attorney interview, this new attorney, this is her second civil attorney prior to Jackson in Eliza a little joining and I don't recall his name, but I heard him interviewed by Larry Foreman, who is the DUI guy, another attorney, and this guy's an Afri Connor like he was a classmate in law school of Thank Brennan, Like, what are the chances that Karen would have an African or a South African guy as her attorney who was a classmate of Fred and lost? And he is sharp as attack being interviewed by another attorney. He was as sharp as can be.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to look for that now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, it was. It was a great interview by d u I guy Larry Foreman, who we almost got on the show We're over two. He was scheduled twice, hasn't appeared yet, but who knows. Maybe you know, we're not dead yet. So thank you Lauren for taking the time to join us, for asking every time you're on. You you just like fit so well with the two of us, so we just love having you on.
Speaker 4: So and make sure and make sure everyone's following her on X.
Speaker 1: What's your ex handle?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Lauren Katie, Okay, at Lauren Katie and yeah, so we got to have you. Well, she's got her her bitness hand. Or if you need a private investigator and you are in the southeast, private investor investigator Lauren Valucci. Uh, and I'm sure if you're this sharp here, you're even more sharp at what you do for a living. And yeah, I was gonna say, if you ever want to have a feeling like hey, I want to go on and talk about something, you can always just message me or be and we're gonna get you on. So thank you so much, Thank you guys, thank you all right on behalf of Lauren Katy in Boston, Bia. This is DJ saying peace out, one love and as you know, we'll see you down the road.