Speaker 1: I'm a Sunday.
Speaker 2: I like my life. That's not sound.
Speaker 3: I lost my Lifemaster. I'm gonna stay a bag when I lost my life.
Speaker 1: Something up that failed the last seven Okay.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Opperman Report. I'm your host private investigator at Opperman. You can get a hold of me at Opperman Investigations and Digital Friends of Consulting. If you reach out to me through my website, my email Opperman Investigations at gmail dot com. That's where you get to hold me there and then otherwise, if you want to contact me about the show, it's Opperman Report at gmail dot com. So p I work, It's Opperman Investigations about the show. Opperman Report, or you can go to the website Operamanreport dot com. Is a contact button on air. Is a donate button too. There's a lot of dust on it that I had a donation a few years but it's there. If what o case. Otherwise, you check me out at our Patreon. You can contact me there too Patreon. If you want to get a quick response paid at three bucks a month, get picked you nice and quick. Uh Patreon. Everything you hear Monday to Friday gamf for me to go to Patreon get her over there. Uh ads commercials cut out for free then otherwise uh Speaker dot Com Friday night, three hours of brand new podcast content, one hour solow like I'm doing right now, So low I go, so low, so low? How low can you go? And then when you got the two hours of brand new podcast content on Spotify, Apple Play's iHeart soon to be a serious XM. Okay, they're gonna be merging with the Speaker and iHeart and I had to deal with the AO say no, they're gonna want me on here. So we got a good a lot of stuff, good stuff going on here, A lot of good stuff, pretty good, pretty good, pretty good stuff. Okay, let's get the show on the road. Coming up tonight after I do this live show. Got two shows for you. One is Mike parsi Alli comes back. You know, this guy's been around for one hundred years with us, and he's coming on to talk to us about Michael Jackson stuff and things like that. And we got into a couple of little diversions there too. We talked about a few other things, a little bit about Virginia's Free and something out of the Blue came up, which was kind of funny. He talks about how this guy got caught by one of those predator catchers, Alex Rosen, and just in what a small world it is, because I actually I interviewed one of Alex Rosen's decoys years ago, and I was in touch with Alex Rosen two and I was actually gonna go work and work for him, doing his locates for him his skip train, so that when he's driving around looking for these people, you know, he has to write a dressic and just go right there and the guy will be there. And I'm like, well, what a miracle that would be, right, But yeah, I tell you, I kind of backed away from it, and I think he trolled me under a fake name one on Twitter. These guys are really real character. This guy man, he's doing some good work, though I'm a I subscribe to his locals and I watch his his stuff. He's getting some guys off the streets. I give him a hand for that. It's just some of his other stuff is just ridiculous. Ninety percent of the people he catches are Maga there Trump supporters, maybe even more than ninety percent, and this guy rants and raves. Just the last time he was ranting or eying, Oh these leftists, Oh they leftists, and let him get away with it. All the perverts are all the Mega, almost every single one. He stopped even asking because there was so many. Every time it was Mega, so small world department there with mister Mike parsi Alli and his Michael Jackson stuff. And then he even smaller world with our second show, Mike McKenzie, who's this old uaw I hate to go, I always spine age. And there's a union activist, Rob McKenzie, and we talk about his latest book, the Assassination of Walter Ruther, which is also theres an article in a covert action magazine about the assassination of Walter Ruther too. And you know I'm talking to him, and you know I had him on years ago, great interview. I really enjoyed it. It was about another assassination with this el Gope, this Mexican activist, the union organizer who was assassinated by the CIA. So great guest. Had him on about the first book. Then I had him on about the second book, and he reminds me, he says, hey, you know ed researching this assassination of Walter Ruther, do you remember I contacted you to put me in touch with AJ Wemerman, who had done all this research into the altimeter and the plane and the threads on the bolts, and is crazy like that, good old AJ. And he goes, yeah, you know, so AJ gaming all this materially, did all this volume of research on this assassination, and he tried to get it published. No one would publish it. Then he found out, well, it was published. They didn't even tell him they published it, and he didn't even know it was published. And by you putting me in touch with AJ, and AJ turning over this material to me, I got this donated all this material to this college library, which would just go to show you, you know, like what goes on behind the scenes, you know what I mean. It's just like such a small world, you know, and we really, you know, doing this show and my life's work and things like that, we really have gotten a lot accomplished, you know. And so many these podcasters out there would just be so excited to tell you about how they went to visit the library and they went, we get we went all the way to his library, we looked up A. J. Workman's research and meanwhile, here I am. I'm the guy who got it in the library. But whatever, right, what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? He can't complain, right And speaking of which, speaking of not complaining, just got word that we lost John Barber, John Barber's World. I played John Barber's World here on on Saturday Sunday after Sunday afternoons, after the Maine Brussels and the h Dave Emory shows. Did I just mess up this mic? Let me see, because a promise with the mics and stuff. Let me see if we're still okay. It looks okay, all right, might tell me that sound muffled. And I can kind of tell the difference in my headset, but I can't tell if it's the headset or the the mic, some kind of movement I made on the mic or something. Anyway, what are you gonna This is what you get, guys, the best I can do for you. So John Barbara, I met him years ago in Vegas. I went to his book signing, you know, and we knew some of the same people in Vegas and stuff because he lived in Vegas and I lived in Vegas. And you know, John Barbara was the first reality TV show, but real people. And then he was a writer for Lucille Ball, a comedy writer for Lucille Ball and Frank Sinatra, and so I was so honored to have him on the show. The first time I had him on, we just got along so good. And then he came on a few times after that. Then he allowed me to play his shows, you know, to play his own even his new stuff too. He was allowing me to play too, So kind of him. You know. We had one time I had some audio problems with my internet when I first moved to Florida, and he was so patient with me. Man, he was getting frustrated with me, but he was just being so patient that when I was trying to work out the problems there. Anyway, good old John Barbera passed away. Long, long life, you know, And I got to tell you, this guy never had a I don't think he ever had an angry bone in his body. And worked for Jim Garrison investigating the Jeff Ka assassination. Really devoted his life to that, and I think that the things the work he's the most proud of, the Garrison tapes. I think that's what he's the most proud of in his life there, you know. And I was very proud of his son too, who became a TV producer. I think it was like a criminal minds, one of those criminal TV shows. It was very successful. And it's kind of funny too, because Bob John Barbara would get confused and sometimes he would message me confusing me with his son. He thought he was talking to somebody who's talking. Mistake, Hey John, No, it's me and oh and I thought I was mentioned my good old John Barbara. God bless him, rest in peace. We're losing way too many of these legendary heroes, man, and just time goes on, man, you know, but God, thank god we had a chance to bring him on the show here, and thank god he allowed me to play his shows for him, and we're going to continue doing that. Maybe I'll do like a week of honoring John Barber. Wisconstant plays crool John Barber. So there's been some stuff on my mind lately that I gotta get off my chest. Now. The thing is, I was talking to my dad. I was talking to my dad this week and he tells me, Hey, Ed, have you heard about that suicide? Note CNN is reporting this suicide note on Jeffrey Epstein about this cellmate has this suicide note, and I knew he was talking about that guy Tackleadi, even talking to TOOLI or whatever his name is, the bodybuilder muscle guy in the cople killed almost people drug dealer who for a short period of time was Epstein's part a sellmate. So I said, oh, yeah, yeah, that notes bullshit. Okay, that's not a real He goes, why do you know you know more than CNN, and I said, well, yeah, as a matter of fact, I do about this. Yeah, I had been contacted by several several reporters asked me what I thought about it, what I knew about it. You know, my conclusions have been for a long time that this Tagliati guy's full of it, and I have all kinds of recordings from him in prison and stuff like that, you know, sent to me, And he's trying to get on the show when other people are trying to get on the show to promote his stuff. There's nothing this guy's talking about. There's nothing this guy's doing that I trust or regard with any kind of accuracy or credibility. So you know, I had already been you know, down the ropes and talking about this guy all day long when my dad, you know, talking to my dad, and so I was confident to say, yeah, I do know more than Cienna, Okay, And then I say, you know, different things are coming up this week, Like one thing came up because I play repeats every night on spreaker dot com, and one of the repeats that just came up, I'm playing them in order, was about George Nader, and it was about a as a matter of fact that the repeat I'm playing is a repeat of a conversation I had with Pierce Redmond, and we were talking about George Nader before he ever got arrested. Before we were talking about his criminal career, his records, and I think it was East Germany or Eastern Europe someplace, molesting young boys over there. And then after that conviction and he had some kind of other kind of child porn charges dropped on a technicality, he was able to meet with Michael Flynn and Jared Kushner and I think even Steve Bannon was there. And I know for a fact, you know, especially if you're the head of the d N I Michael Flynn at the time, General Flynn, you do basic but you know, in preparation for meetings, I'm myself, in preparation for meetings, I'll do a basic background check on something I'll pull up that would come up immediately that this guy had these charges child porn charges and these criminal convictions in Eastern Europe. So there's no way he had this meeting in the White House with these people and they didn't know this, but they brought him on anyway. They brought him in to talk to him anyway, And so me and Pearce were talking about that, and then it wasn't until years later that he became very well known. And now everybody knows the name because he got during the Mueller investigation. They seized his phone when he was on his way to Marrow Lago and they found new child porn on his phone. And I think he's in prison for that right now, or who know, he's got some kind of bogus little charges. They let him go. So it's just a repeat, and it just goes to show you again, like you know, twenty sixteen, we were talking about this guy George Nada before anybody, before any anybody, anybody you know, and uh, but my main point is and that I want to get across here today is that I tell you this stuff, and I find out this stuff, and I know this stuff not because I'm a genius, not because I'm the best researcher in town, or I'm the best googler, or I have the best connections or whatever. It's because I tell you that because what I'm what I'm learning is is that other people know this stuff too. They're just not telling you. Okay, they've got a different agenda from the agenda that I have here, which which is sharing the truth, the sharing truth in facts that I know that whatever I can share with you to my best ability. Okay, I can't always share everything with you, but what I can I do and sometimes I'll give you a little clues and hance you figure it out on your own. Uh. Now, what brought this to my mind? This situation here where like, I know a lot of stuff and I tell you what I know, and other people have to know what I know too, But for some reason they're not telling you. They've got some other kind of agenda. There's another kind of agenda going on for them. These legendary experts and these people out there who were dabbling in these same areas that I do just because I did it first ten years before anybody else, it doesn't even matter. Okay, And I'll give you an example. Okay, Like a lot of people know me, and theyn't think like that Katie Johnson case was a big deal for me. Oh goods, they're coming after you because you were involving Katie Johnson, Oh Katy. Or they'll think that somehow, like I'm some kind of a private investigator that's done nothing, Like I follow around, you know, I'm doing surveillance jobs and then on the corner a last of it, you know, and somehow this, you know, I stumbled on as Katie Johnson gases. It's the only thing, you know, Congressional investigations, you know, death penalty cases, Wienergate, Charlie Sheen, Tiger Woods. I've been in a lot of high profile stuff over the years, not just Katie Johnson. Katie Johnson, it wasn't It's not the highlight of my career. If anything, I would say the Sarah Palin stuff they're investigating Todd and Sarah Palin would which resulted in her in the congressional investigation one and her not running for president too. I think that's a little bit more important than the Katie Johnson case, just my opinion, my work, and that was way more elaborate, more involved than in Katie Johnson's stuff. And even then too, I'll have reporters call me and contact me and they want to talk to me about it, and I said, well, I can tell you what I can, but sometimes I'm not gonna be able to tell you. There's nothing off the record. Okay, there's no such thing as when I have a client that I've sworn my privacy too, you know, there's no off the record. Well, I'm going to tell you something off the record, just like if you hired me or if I hired another private there's nothing off the record where they could talk about my private investigation to anybody on the record or off the record. Let's have permission. So they'll contact me about Kay and they will say, well, what did you do? Did you follow her around? Bertie? Like they just have no idea what kind of work a private investigator even does in litigation. They don't even understand the basics. And during the Katie Johnson investigation and litigation, I became involved in other cases. There was another modeling litigation. And since I was working on one litigation, I contacted the attorneys and investigators in that case and I said, hey, you know, I'm working on this other thing. Can we share information? What do you know about this? What do you know about that? And you have these kind of discussions, all right, And it's different. And then if a reporters calling them up and saying, hey, can you talk to me off the record, They're not going to talk to you. But if we're both working toward the same goal of getting a litigation, want a settlement or prosecution on somebody, you know, you work together on these things, it's different, okay, then than a reporter or an investigator. There was another thing that came up around that time. I was looking for a witness, I was looking for a source, and this whole thing came up with Scores and it turns out that the one of the guys who worked at Scores was molesting little boys, and litigation came out of that. So all of this, all these things ran into each other, They were all part of each other. These are all part of the same cases. And again too, you know, I just recently I had this allegation that he's an ambulance chaser. None of those cases. I mean, peanuts on the Katie Johnson thing, but but the other two I worked on those cases. But no, oh compensation whatso where we're just we're just cooperating, uh, in cooperation with other litigators and other other investigators, you know, just to advance our individual cases. As a favor. I'm doing a fair for you, doing a fair for me. Now what brings this up to mind, okay, is because there's some things I'm working on, some stuff, okay with Zampoli, all right, there's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes with Zampoli. In fact, there's a big article going to be coming out about Zampoli, and there's a big article coming out about Prince Andrew. And both of these articles are It's not just where I'm called up to give a quote. I've inspired both of these articles. And it kind of sucks. I got a lot of stuff going on, you know that I could be writing these articles myself, but I just don't have the time to write them. I've contacted a few people, Hey, can you help me write these articles? And just you know, just the ball you know, and which and I'm very unforgiving at this point with that kind of stuff. You know, I reach out to you. You know, I very rarely reach out to anybody for help for free. But if I reach out to you with a job and I'll pay you to do this, and then you drop the ball on top of I, don't we have a deal, hey, fifty to fifty whatever, and then you drop the ball on top of I mean, give me a fucking break, man. I didn't want to deal with it anymore, you know. And sorry if that sounds angry or bitter or whatever, but you know, trying to get some stuff done here, man, you know, and you know occasionally I dropped the ball too, but I apologize at least, you know, try and make it up. Just anyway, let's I get too far off the track here. But so anyway, so there's a couple of articles here that are coming out. And so while I was doing some research on a new thing, some new potential litigation, I'm doing research in my I'm searching through my own personal notes, and what do I find. The name Sam Paulli comes up from twenty sixteen when I was working on these other things. Because there was all let me see Johnson, the one there And there's a fourth case that I was working on around that time where I knew of some litigation. I knew of the people involved. We were talking about something else, and I says, hey, you know, I got some witnesses for you in your situation here. I know some people that they can help your litigation. I have witnesses for you. And again that's something to do. You know, I'm not getting paid for that. That's people think, well, did you write a report for this? You know? Did did you follow somebody my life and my resources. I have access to a witness that has information for your litigation there, and I'm gonna put you in touch with them, okay. And who was the litigation they were asking me about. Do you know anything about this guy Zampolli? And I says no, I didn't even give it a second look. But that's two thoyd and sixteen. Zampoli was coming across my desk. Okay. In relation to these kind of these kind of suits, these kind of litigations were these same very feeble you know. So oh yeah, now I didn't know I wanted to get into this. But because because even now, like it's beyond this, okay, when I'm talking to a lot of the people, these reporters and stuff I'll talk to. They know Trump is a pervert, okay. They know he's a ripist, and they know them they know firsthand, okay. But they're still, you know, they got to kind of deal with them whatever. I don't know what. They can't publish against them, They can't say bad things about him in the press, they can't run stories against them, but they know, okay. And they also know that I'm working with the other side, okay, And every now and in they kind of send me information almost like warnings, you know, like they want me to contact people and warn them, say, you know, you don't want to mess with these people whatever, Okay. And the thing is, I wouldn't even dream of doing that because if I did, then right away I would get a whole beef with them the big they would blow up all over Twitter. Because besides the point I'm trying to get across tonight about how I don't have some kind of magical skill to get this information. I just talk about it, and other people have some kind of agenda that they don't talk about it. But also too, there are a lot of people out there that are just inexperienced and way over their head in these kind of things, And if I were to try and contact them and discuss them with this, with them as an adult, as a professional, they would just blast it all over Twitter like an idiot and just make a big giant mess out of things. So you know, I gotta be hesitant with what I'm doing with that, okay, because I just got they they just some people just reached out to me in the past three or four weeks about this story about Eva Unca Trump. And there's a story that's out there a couple of things. When she was in high school, there was this incident where she used to flashhir boobs at the hot dog vendor outside the window of the school, and I was a very well known story. It's been repeated a hundred times. I've heard her from different people who close to the story. But there's another story that came out about how when she was in high school she got an abortion. Now I've heard this story and just just recently, I think that story's about to blow up and some other details about it are about to come out, So keep an eye out for that. But I almost get the impression that it's being fed to me in a certain way to get me to run with it and maybe, you know, to blow up in my face or whatever. I don't know. So that's what I'm reporting to you, that someone's bringing that story to me. Not that I believe the story, not that I think it's accurate or whatever, but it's going to be a story that's going to be a thing that's coming up in the future. And you know me, guys, I'm ahead of everybody else. I'm way ahead of all this stuff going out there. Okay, So keep an eye out on that. Okay. So where okay, So now we have a situation. Now I've been talking about this Epstein stuff since twenty thirteen. I hate to keep saying this, but before anybody else, okay, And I was deep involved in this before anybody else. And they know me. I know that everybody knows each other. Everybody. My name's all over the place with this stuff. And it seems to me now that there's a lot of low hanging fruit out there that's being released in these Epstein files and that are just being repeated and we reported and retweeted and uh and reproduced by the new fangled experts, the new legendary experts that just showed up on the scene. And I talked to some of these legendary experts occasionally off the air or private private message and Twitter and stuff like that, and I got to tell you them, it's very unimpressed, okay with there, and a lot of them are just full of shit, you know, and they make these claims that they were they were Oh my my dear friend, I was so close friend, and with the base, I'm personally involved in all this. Uh, you know, there's a lot of stuff that's being reported out there by people and just have no idea what they're doing or what they're talking about. But somehow they've been elevated. I don't know, because they're attractive or whatever. But it's not because or they're just willing to dispew bullshit, because because what I've also noticed too is in this area is that whenever there's someone out there and people are telling me, oh, they're doing such great room research, there are such great researchers and that they're doing, they're googling and researching information and they're reporting it out there and maybe they put on a book or they're doing on Twitter or whatever. Substack now is a big thing. And I always find out later on that those people were some kind of agents do what they have, some kind of intelligence ties, and that's where they're getting all this information from. That's who's doing all that. They got a team of researchers coming up with all this stuff, you know, and it's being released in a way for an agenda, for not for my benefit, of your benefit, for the agenda of whoever who's ever paying the bills on it. And I have personal first hand experience in this with several factions in this, so I've seen it before and I'm seeing it now that it seems like what's being put out in these files, the DOJ files and the emails that were released by the estate. Now, first of all, let me ask you this. I was just thinking about this the other day. How come there's not this huge overlap of emails from the estate and emails and the DEALG files. If they're both releasing this top secret information it comes from the Grand Choice subpoena or congressional subpoena, and these other ones are from FBI fils, why why aren't we seeing duplicates the same emails on the same material and the same stuff. Well, how come I there's very little duplication? Why is that? If if the estate has all the emails and the federal government has all the emails, wouldn't they be putting out the same stuff at least and then you know, a little bit more, a little bit more there, a little bit more here. But wouldn't it be a lot of overlap? There should be, So that makes me suspicious about the way things are being released. Now we also know that some of the stuff that that's being released is one hundred utter bullshit. The dan feree, the limo driver. I don't know if if you haven't followed my work on that, please do. I interviewed Dan Ferrie. The guy's insane, okay, the guy. He says, he met Mark Zuckerberg, he met Hillary Clinton, he met Ron Donald Trump, you met the he met everybody in the world. Trump pulled a gun on him in the back of Almon. We never told anybody about it. I never called the police. You know, Oh, I had a gun too, but I didn't pull it because you know, no, but I almost did. You know, Trump is telling him about COVID, you know, back in nineteen eighty six, just like all this wild, crazy stuff. Okay, but his stuff is put out in the FBI files because he made a quot to the FBI. He made a report to the FBN and it came out and it's in the fbur fhiles. But people think it's real just because it's in the files where clearly it's not. Okay, it's not reality, but it's was elevated and promoted and tweeted all over the place. They tweeted this thing out. With the first two pages of it they kept. They withheld the third page where he says he also met Timothy McVeigh and Hillary Clinton in a bar and John Booth, Nicholas, you know all this other stuff too, you know. So look, there's an agenda to release that information in a certain way to manipulate you and me. Okay. Now, I'm not saying I'm a genius and I can see through these things and the average person can't. But from what I know from personal experience, a lot of this stuff, I can just look at it. I can glance at it, and I have personal experience with it. Like there's an email out there about Zoro Ranch that mister Epstein won the lottery by the Zoro trust. Now, it's never been one hundred percent confirmed that that was really it's connected to Epstein. Okay, but now using this email, it's this is like it's now it's confirmed because of this email. Who wrote the email Conchita Conchita who well, Conchita Sarnoff obviously, okay, who wrote the book Traffic King, who was a guest on my show years ago. Whose publisher is Victor Ostrowsky Masade, Whose attorney's who law firm? It's Kirkling Alyss, the same law firm. Then Epstein used. So that's the source of all this information. Maybe you think that's a reliable source. I don't think that's a reliable source. Okay, we can disagree on that. But it's just being this low hanging fruit is being retweeted and run with by people, these who think they're experts or whatever. They're not. Just they got a huge hundred thousand followers on Twitter. And how that happens. We have no involvement with this day, Nobody involved, Nobody knows them, nobody's talking to these people, Okay, but somehow they got all this information. Now there's another one, and this is the one that inspired this show. This is the one that inspired this topic that's rambling all over the place and not making much sense. So maybe this part will make some sense. Okay, what's what we're doing on time? Had a great workout today, man, Okay, you gotta go on buy some dinner. There's suddenly this story and I see it over and over where it's being written. This whole thing of Epstein got started because two parents reported to the police that their daughter was molested, and that's how the whole thing got started. Now I'm seeing this over and over, this new version of how this case got started. And I don't know if this came out in an article or a Netflix or a YouTube or a podcast or what. I don't know where that story comes from, but it's the new story that's being repeated all over the place. I don't want to offend anybody whoever wrote, whoever came up with this, who's ever we started this story, I don't know. But let me tell my experience with this. Okay. When I first got involved, going down to Palm Beach and working on eventing out those cases done Palm Beach, there was all civil litigation and I met young ladies that went to Royal Palms High School who were potential plaintiffs, and their friends and their cousins and their sisters and their brothers and stuff like that. I told told a lot of people down there. Every story I heard over and over and over and over again, okay, to other investigators, attorneys or whatever down there was that one of the girls went to see Epstein. He gave her three hundred bucks. She went to school, Royal Palms High School a couple of days later, and she was talking about her She was showing kids the money. She got into a fight with another girl because the girl was calling her a hoe. And then when she got to the dean's office or the principal's office, whoever was disciplining these kids, they found the three hundred bucks in her pocket, which confirmed that there was some kind of prostitution going on, and that they called the police, and that's how the investigation got started. Now, I heard that story one hundred times, and I heard it so many times. This whatever he says, but he was there at the school, knows his story. Okay, that has to be what happened, without question, you know, Okay, Because when you work and you're doing this kind of the jump or a living and you talk to so many people who got the same story. They want to know each other. Well, that must be what happened. Now it gets confirmed years later when the two thousand and six grand jury transcript gets unsealed, and you can read it yourself. It's up at the Opera Report Patreon for free. You go there for free, just google grand Jury transcript. It'll come right up. And it came up there that the identical story came up, just as I've heard it so many times. And what I was shocked to find out is that that girl had only went to see Epstein one time, and it was the very next day that she went to school and got into it to the fight. Now, that's that's a real story. That's a big exciting you know, you know, you gott feel sorry for the defender, you know, had one contact with this and she blows the whole operation up. And then so then and then from reading the Search war' Affter David's way back in twenty thirteen, when I read the Search War on Affter Davids and talked about how the police went and they set up cameras and surveillance, they went through the trash, they came up with these names different girls. They went to the girls' homes and knocked on the doors, and the kids would deny it. The parents would deny it. Then later on the parents would come back and say, listen, I talked to my daughter. It's true. That's that's the story I've heard over and over and over again, and it's confirmed by every document I've ever read. Now there's a new story. Now there's a new story, and his low Hanging Fruit is just being repeated and retweeted and all over the place. Now it's a new story. And so that's what's real, now, you know. Now, I don't think it's because I'm the kind of genius and I figured this out and no one else can figure this out. There has to be other people that are at the same kind of level and I'm at in this story here that's aren't bullshit. People that have to know the real story. But for some reason, I'm coming out and telling you, hey, what's going on here? This is bullshit, But they're not. There has to be people that know this Tagliati, the suicide note is bullshit, and all the stuff they've been trying to peddle, These Tagliatti people you know, with their their tapes from President all this shit. Okay, they know just as much as I know that that's bullshit. I'm telling you they're not. Okay. Now, I'm not saying that's because I'm better, I'm smarter or whatever. Uh, maybe I'm stupider. You know that. I'm here telling you what I know to be the truth. And other people are going with this, getting paid really good as this cottage industry now and getting on Netflix and doing all that stuff like that, getting on Pierce Morgan and look at all that ship. Okay, you know, but that don't What do you want to do? You know, I don't care. Okay, I know something that's real to reality. I'm telling you. Okay, that's bullshit that some parents found out went to the place the other way around. Okay, that kn't be got caught. It's cool. And now another one said what we're doing on time? Another one is the whole story about the falling out between Trump and Epstein and what's his name James Patterson completely made up a story about how there was a teenage girl at ma Alago who's getting hit on by Epstein. Trump found out and you know, kicked Epstein out of marro Alago. Okay. As soon as I heard that, I knew it was bullshit, and I start looking into Patterson. Patterson's and got a forty five million dollar house right next to mar A Lago. He's friends are all He's a member at Marroolague. He's friends are all these people. His friends are Clinton, his friends were Trump. These friends are all these people. Okay, and he's the source of his story. Now, who's the kid? Okay, Patterson says, it's a teenage kid. Well, the teenage kid's an adult. Now where are they? Who are they? Where's the parents? Who are they? Everybody else wants to get famous on the story. They're going on Netflix doing all this stuff. Where's this kid? Kid doesn't exist? Okay, where's the kids? Friends?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my you she told me what happened. I was there too that day, you know, just like these people want to talk about how they they were there with the VAKA the day of the abortion. You know, That's that's how this stuff works. Okay, if there was a kid, the kid's friends would be talking about it by now. They'll be trying to get on this show. It was like Tackley audience. Okay, eh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not it. Mister Pattison's a good guy.
Speaker 2: We like m.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, mister Pattison's a wonderful guy, but he's it's that's not how it happened. It was a real estate deal. It was a failed real estate deal. That's what was the cause of the falling on. And they get into the whole thing with the fertilizer salesmen and stuff like that, and it does seem to be some kind of true to that. There was some kind of shenanigans going on there. There was some kind of bankruptcy fraud going on. There, some money loannering going on. There's no doubt about that. Epstein even comes out and there's the whole thing, says, let me tell you how Trump's Monday laundering goes, and he tells that story. Okay, so there's something there too. But here's a story that I've heard. There was a group of comedians that Epstein would throw this lunch in with this group of comedians, and one of the comedians was Jackie the joke man Martling, and they said to him, miss Epstein, did you ever come across mister Trump. He goes, yeah, we used to be friends, but we're not anymore. Well, why not, he says, for moral reasons. Moral reasons? What's that, Epstein? That's problem with Trump's morals is? The official story goes, Okay, Well, Trump would go out of his way to sleep with his friend's wives, and he would do this whole Shenanigans thing there where he would get him on a speakerphone and the wives would listen in and he would say, let's go to the playboy manson. I'll get your laid with these playboy bunnies and don't tell your wife. And then the wife would hear this, they'd get jealous, and then Trump would move in on the wife and sleep with the wife to get revenge on her husband. Okay, whoa, that's Epstein's story. Who tells that same story? Michael Wolf tells that same story. By the way, I've been talking about Michael Wolf being friends with Epstein and Banner for years, back to twenty sixteen. I remember talking about this, okay, and then these guys getting free pass on the list stuff like that. Now everybody's talking about it. Okay, great, So that's to me, that's the story. That makes sense. It's the first story that's out there, and it's confirmed by people who don't even know each other, Wolf and Jacket, a joke man. Plus it's the story that was scrubbed off the internet, the Jokeman interview, which was done an honestly originally. It has been scrubbed off the internet, okay, which is a good indication when because Trump can get stuff scrubbed off the Internet, he can get photy stories published, and he can get stuff removed. All right, he's got that kind of juice, all right. I don't know how he does it. And then there's people who think, like, oh, the Democrats, that's not true at all.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I've been involved in all this stuff. The Democrats never put up a dime, never put up any help, no resources, know nothing. And I've been involved in other opposition research with the Democrats in small states and cities and legislative campaigns where they do provide resources for little stuff. But this stuff, they don't want to touch it. And no, we want to tell other people too. But anyway, so that's another thing where they they don't want the real story out there, and people are just regurgitating and retweeting this low hanging fruit. Okay, to the point where I think the reason why Epstein was so pissed off about this is because Trump was sleeping with his girlfriend, maybe Maxwell, and there was a relationship there with Maxwell. That's just a theory that I have and I've repeated it to some people that would know, and the reaction I get, I think I'm correct. Let's just put it that way. A boy got ten minutes to go, I'm pooped. Okay, let's put on pause here pretty much add our notes. Maybe we have something else I can talk to you about. Oh yeah, I know one last thing I wanted to talk about. Murdoch just got a new trial, right guy there with the killed his wife and his son. I guess it was, and it was huge, was all over the news and stuff like that. Now I told you at the time. Remember I used to have Janet Failing on the show. And the first time I had her on the show, she talked. She came on. She says, oh, yeah, when I do this investigation where we go to court in litigation and we see the judge and the prosecutor and the lawyers. If they take out second mortgages and then their second mortgages are paid off because that's how they're getting their brides. That's how they're getting paid off. And I said, oh, yeah, sure, I know how that works. And she was in shock. Oh my god, you know how that works. Oldest bribery money law during trick in the book, Okay, the judge takes out a second mortgage that the lawyers pay off a second mortgage to pay off the bride. Okay, oldest trick in the book. Uh. And that was going on during the murder trial. Okay. I forget it was the prosecutor or the judge or even both, but trust me, those payments went off. I told we talk about it on the show. We talk about it. I did several shows about the murder trial with Johanna falling to Who's passed away? By the way, another one we have lost. But I was talking about that too when went on a time. And so I am totally not surprised that this guy got a new trial, okay, because that's how they do it. To see, they don't do it just that. People say, oh, they paid off the judge, so he's got a not guilty verdict. No, they they'll get a verdict. But what they'll do, is they will allow some kind of reversible errors so that they can get a new trial, which I think also happened in the Diddy trial too. By the way, is he out yet? Is he how yet be out by now even with this sentence? And everything shouldn't be up by now? Who knows? Who cares? Okay, listen tonight two good shows Mike Parsiality about Michael Jackson stuff and then uh Rob Mackenzie the labor union activist talking about the assassination of Ruther so which is a two really good shows. Okay, I got some problem with those. Okay, taping with the oh Barrett Brown. I keep trying to tape with Barrett Brown with nothing but technical problems with him. I got like a half an interview with him that maybe I'll just throw up in Patreon just for the fun of it. Uh. And then I did a show, a solo show a couple of weeks ago. That same Friday night that I did that interview with the Victoria Drake about Zampolli Zampoli rape victim, I did a solo show that that night about weaponized mental illness and mk Ultra and cointellpro stuff. And it was just so exhausting doing it, and I was just exhausted toward the end of it, and I kind of said a little bit too much more than I wanted to, because I gotta be careful, man, I do with a lot of crazy people. You want to laugh. Okay, last weekend, right when I was doing the show, I had company over, and I says, I says, watch it, says I can get the audience to send a hundred emails. All I got to do is mention something about my health or my diet. Okay, So I said, oh yeah, I got this toenail fungus and I'm painting the toenail medicine my total fuckus. And I says, he says, you'll watch. We'll get fifty emails before the end of the night, before the show's even over. We did get about twenty before the show was over. But what do you quote? I didn't you got to do it. I only mentioned it really quickly at the beginning, and by the end of the show people forget. So people had commented during the show, but the people after the show didn't really And then during the week they're listening on YouTube and stuff that you all these comments on it. So I have every kind of solution now in the world, every home remedy for toenail fungus that you could possibly imagine, oil of oregano, baking soda, vinegar, just chop up garlic and tape it to your feet. So anyway, so that's a That's why I did the whole thing last week when I said the thing about the Tony fucus, because I was betting my friend that we can get a bunch of egos, which we did. Coming up now after this is Mike Parsi ally great stuff, always a great guy. And then after that is Rob McKenzie about the assassination of Ruther.
Speaker 5: Okay, good night, jing on a pizza broadounce walking down the road.
Speaker 2: Tell me how long you gonna stay? Did Joe? Some people say.
Speaker 6: This town don't look good in snow. You don't care.
Speaker 7: Then the highway in the so shine, where the days are longer, the nights are stronger than.
Speaker 8: Shine.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go and know whoa whoa, because.
Speaker 7: The free wind is blowing through your hair, and the days.
Speaker 2: Surround your day night.
Speaker 7: There seasons riding though sphere of navigators him.
Speaker 5: There's not a falling star waiting for the.
Speaker 2: The trade.
Speaker 6: Sorry, boy, but I've been in by per for ray.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 5: Come on, Joe, you can always change your name.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot sun just the same venture a highway in US, sun Shine where the days are longer, the nights are stronger.
Speaker 6: Than you, and shine.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go. I know, buse free wind.
Speaker 7: It's going through your there and the days surround your day.
Speaker 2: Night.
Speaker 7: There seasons, trying though, despair, alligator, the assault, and.
Speaker 2: In the dress.
Speaker 6: I was sustained by my windo ho one cold and cloody day when I saw man her scol rolling board carrying moan away with a supercold.
Speaker 9: Beyond brow perber, Lord bember.
Speaker 1: This bearder.
Speaker 6: Homeo in sky. Lord in the sky, and take.
Speaker 8: Her, oh, undertake her undertake lease, drive slow because the lady.
Speaker 10: You are.
Speaker 2: Old.
Speaker 6: Lord, hate to see go.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go.
Speaker 6: Beyond broad.
Speaker 9: B b Lord bad man. Well there's a bear home away.
Speaker 11: In Scan, Lord and Scan We're we're back home, Lord, my homes lonesome Lord, missus maumble, she's gone.
Speaker 10: I had all my brothers and sister's cry.
Speaker 6: For our home so sad long before we letser gone.
Speaker 2: Will beyond broad.
Speaker 9: B Lord Bye, man.
Speaker 6: Will be home in scan Lord and scy Pore we lets.
Speaker 9: Loc will it beyond brokeg banbad load, badbad.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 10: Ezababy home away in the sky load in
Speaker 6: Skirn Behea