Speaker 1: Dot com or visitors add Freedom Talk Radio Online dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one welcome, it's handy. It's two pieces in the podcast. It's a Sunday. We've got Mary Tucco Childhood Shots dot com and researcher Christina England Vaccine Injustice dot co dot UK. Nice to meet you both. Let's start with I've only just recently spoken to Christina. You know, we've all had her own issues with life and vaccines, and I was very surprised to hear Sally el Cordy had died and Brandy. I mean, what the fantastic pair of campaigners. And of course, as you know Mary and Christina knows doctor Carl is out the scene. I think they're nucking us all life, aren't they? Yes, they are.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Sally was a end of mine and I did many many shows with her for a very long time, and it was heartbreaking to hear that she'd died and Brandy died within a few weeks of her. Brandy had been to my confidence because I did a big confidence in the UK on the HPV vaccine and that was in twenty eighteen, and Brandy came and she did a fantastic lecture there and it went so well, and then suddenly she'd gone. She just died. Her son found her dead when he came home from school. And yet she was one of the healthiest people I knew. She was into all kinds of health foods. I mean, she lived such a healthy life. It was just amazing. And she was very young, very young, and she was such a lovely, vibrant personality. She was just fantastic. So it was just heartbreaking to lose them both at the same time.
Speaker 2: So we've got to fight even harder, Mary, haven't we to get information out there very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually knew Sally as well. She and I talked on a regular basis. I've been at conferences in New York where she was out there on the streets and we kept in close contact. And I was really sad when she passed away as well. And then I was at a conference with miss Vaughan as well, probably a year before she passed away. In fact, I think she was at a conference with me called Save Long Island. That was a really it was a whole panel of people. There were probably fifteen or twenty of us that spoke over the weekend and we had Wrimen. We had Charlotte Izabee who exposed the downing dumb of all of our students in America and the dumbing down of our whole educational program. And of course General Griffin is known for the creature of jacko Isle, the book exposing our funeral Reserve how fraudulent it is. So it was an incredible gift together of people, and I believe that's why fine so, but it is you know, we never know when our last days are here.
Speaker 3: Serv No, we don't. I mean I spoke to both of them the day before they died at different times, and so it's been really hard. And Brandy and I were making a telephone contact and we got on so well, and it's just heartbreaking, absolutely heartbreaking to lose two such pioneers and such fantastic people. And they really did push no vaccines. I mean, I think that was Sally's downfall, unfortunately, because she wanted to band vaccines. I don't think it's that banning vaccines is ever going to happen, although a lot of us would love that to happen, but it won't. It won't happen, not completely. But we might be able to get rid of one at a time. We might be able to get rid of a few.
Speaker 1: Well, even if we start mandating them here in the United States. So I just learned today that the UK they're not mandated. We are the most vaccinated population on the earth, and our children are mandated to get into school that they will need. Well, just what they're pushing here thirty eight different vaccinations by the time a child is eighteen months of age.
Speaker 3: Yes, and many of those triple vaccines and five and one and things, So they're not really thirty eight. You're going to get a lot more vaccines in that And that's where they catch it. I mean they're pushing it. They're pushing the hooping cuff vaccination for pregnant later women out here in the UK. And yet you can't get a single hooping cuff vaccination. But that is what they're saying it is, But it's not. We all know it's a three and one. It's got to be a DPT. You won't get you won't get a single hooping cor you don't get a single vaccine for testanus. And yet they're saying that, you know, coming you've got to have your testinus vaccine if you cut yourself or whatever in the hospitals. And yet, you know, I remember my son sadly died not so long ago, him going, you know, he had a cut. I think it was a cut ankle, cut ankle. He fell off his skating book skateboard he had. And we went up to the hospital and they wanted to give it a testenus vaccine and he said, no, I don't want one, thank you. And I was there with him and he said that. He said, but you've got to have one, he said, you know, he said, if it will help you. And my son said, do you know who my mother is? And I'm sitting there thinking, hold mine for it. So he says, do you know my mom? And mother has written a book on this, she knows better than you two. And so I said, well, I don't know that, I do tan, And he says, no, I don't want the vaccine. So this poor doctor said, well, well, I've written papers and I've spoken at Harley Street and Daniel said, and so is my mother. So it's poor doctor. So she said, well, are you going to have one or not? He said no, I'm going to take a rain check. And it was so funny and he said to me, why don't you send him your book? So I did. That's don't know what happened, but I did send him the book. Yeah, I mean he was trying to get him and I was saying to the doctor, no, it's not a single vaccine. You're trying to say it's a single vaccine, and he said, of course it is. And I said, prove it. Prove to me, take it out of the box and prove to me that that is a single shot and it's not a DPT, because he couldn't, because it is.
Speaker 1: It's a CPT, that's right. And the reason that he started doing these combination shots is because, of course there's more vaccines on the marketplace. No parent is going to let their child go in and get ten or twelve injections in one visit, so they combine. And I will tell you right now, based on my forty five years of research, there is not one long term safety study on what happens when you take multiple different vaccinations and combine them into what I call a vaccine cocktail. And I do a book. My book is called National Development, A Deeper Understanding, and I talk all about how powerful our immune system is and how God did not make mistakes when He created us. The man comes along and they think they can improve them what God has made and make it into laboratories and they start combining animal viruses and human viruses and all kinds of toxic chemicals and pollutants that you wouldn't eat, let alone consider injecting, and they say that they're going to make you healthy, they're going to protect you. In fact, no safety study to improve any of that. And I know that the CDC is like considered an authority in the world. The World Health Organization follows what they recommend all the time, and they cannot show one properly done safety study on any vaccination where they use a double blind flacbo study. So these vaccines do not get studied as a normal drug would get. If you know they're trying to get a drug approved, they spend millions of dollars, They spend ten years doing the trials in the proper process, and then a drug will get approved. Vaccines do not go through that. They are looked at two to three days to through two or three weeks, and then they're put out in the marketplace and still they're safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's shocking. I mean the HPV vaccine. The amount of aluminiums in that aluminum as you would say, the amount of aluminiums in it is ridiculous, and there's no safe limit. There isn't a safety limit. It's never been tested. They don't know how safe it is. And yet they put all this aluminum into the vaccines, and the vaccines are just killing the children. They're killing them, they're maiming them, they're making them disabled. Some of the some of the horror stories that I've seen her or unfortunately, we've lost another dear friend Freedom recently and you know, she's she had a stroke and I think she's I think she's in a care home now. But she obviously doesn't do any of any of her work. And she was really well of the leading people in the HPV vaccine research, and she knew just about everything about it, and she had she was in Parliament, she was going to back some course in the House of Lord. Suddenly she had a stroke, and of course she can't do it anymore, and it shocked him, you know. But because there are still people fighting to get the HPV vaccine looked at in more detail and properly studied, because so many children are being injured with it, And of course I don't give it to just that vaccine. They get two or three in one go.
Speaker 1: Well, for those of you who don't understand the role of aluminum, aluminus is put in vaccinations because it is an adjuvant. A vaccine is completely useless without an adjuvant. The role of an adjuvant is to stimulate the immune system for many, many many days. In a way, it's excecutally irritating the immune system to turbocharge its reaction to whatever is in that vaccination. What they don't look at is they don't look at all of the other ingredients that the immune system is responding to as well. So the only study done in the whole United States that I have ever been aware of on using aluminum on infants was called the Aspen study in nineteen ninety four, and all they looked at there was what happens to children who are born prematurely in the hospitals. Unknown to all of us at the time, they were getting IV nutrition, peritarial nutrition that contained high levels of aluminum, and they decided to see what could the consequences be of giving them nutrition with aluminum. So they took two hundred infants. One hundred of those infants who were in the ICU, they reduced the amount of aluminum down, they filtered it out somehow, and then they left the aluminum levels normal in the other one hundred babies. And the conclusion of that study was that anything over twenty micrograms of aluminum injected into an infant could lead to kidney failure or renal failure, as it's known. And the follow up of that, the children who got the full load of aluminum in their parentarial nutrition had neurological delays that showed up at eighteen months of age. And they followed those children for twelve more years and found out that they had bone density problems because of the aluminum as well. So remember twenty micrograms was the level they was safe. Well, the first vaccination they give babies in this country hepatitis B, which was designed for drug users, prostitutes, and people who are out having actual partners. When they could not get this hepatitis B vaccination to the prostitutes and the drug users, they went to Congress and said, well, we've got a vaccine for appatitis, let's give it to the babies. They literally studied it on I think under one hundred babies. They watched them for three days and said, oh, it's good, let's go, let's do it. They added it to the infant program. And now in the United States, if you have a child born in a hospital, they're asking you to give this to your child. They say it's a requirements. My you know, job for years has been shouting to the parents that you don't have to do this, and you don't have to do any vaccinations in any state before they go to school at the age of four or five, or until they're a day. So please don't give them anything until you've done your research. Because that first vaccination that they're giving to babies within hours of their first breath contains two hundred and fifty micrograms of aluminum. And then when a baby goes in for their well baby visits that you know, again, I don't even recommend that. I tell parents to avoid your appointments. You know, babies need a doctor. Babies that are well don't need a doctor. I've been saying that for years. And if you take them in for their well baby visit, which the purpose that vide is to vaccinate the children. Yes, that child by the time that eighteen months in the US will get four nine hundred and twenty five micrograms of aluminum through their vaccinations, and if they do the COVID vaccination, that number goes well over five thousand micrograms of aluminum. So what we're doing here in the US, I believe is literally criminal and has never been proven safer effective.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Chris sextually would say that I did an interview with Chris Xley on for my PPE conference because he was unable to go, and he was wanted to speak, but it was unable to go because it was at the weekend and he's got family and he likes to be with his family at the weekend, and so we recorded a video. But unfortunately that video has been taken down by YouTube. However, say if I can find a copy of it and see if we can find a copy of it on my computer, which I'm due to get back any day, and if it's on the computer, I will get a copy too, and the in perhaps we can put it somewhere else because it was a brilliant he he's a plan that what they call him mister Aluminium, and he is fantastic and there's nothing he doesn't know about aluminum. And what he says about the HPV vaccineis is what we were doing at the time is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I think it does contain about two hundred and twenty five Yeah, and it's a neural tax and we all know aluminums a neural taxing.
Speaker 3: And of course it cosses the blood brain barrier, and that's the problem it does.
Speaker 1: It actually opens it up. But what do you tell you to confuse you is they say, well, mother's milk, breast milk cares illumine a minute. They say that food has illumine a minute, and our air has a luin a minute, and that we're all exposed to aluminum, and that if it was that dangerous, right, it would be hurting everybody. What they don't tell you is the difference between injecting and breathing it in and ingesting it. Our body is designed to get rid of these things. It kelates it out of our colon and it naturally will address it in our air. But it doesn't do that when you inject it, because those things do not belong in the fluid highway system of the body, and most doctors don't even know about the fluid highway system. So when I was writing my book doing research, and this is about five years ago, I discovered that they discovered the medical researchers discovered a new organ in the body in two thousand and n I believe it was nineteen or eighteen. They discovered a new system in the body called the fluid highway system or the inner systium. And they did not know that this fluid highway system years before is connected to everything. It's floating. It's like your body has this floating medium in it that connects every testue, every cell, every ligament, every tendon, every organ, and the brain to whatever you get injected to. And I used to try to figure out, how do some kids get a vaccine and it causes diabetes, some kids get a vaccine and it causes brain injury like autism or seize your disorders. How does some children get a vaccine it causes asthma or some children going to kidney failure. And I could not figure out how it's injuring these children so differently. And then I discovered this new organ that medical science didn't even know about, and then it all made sense.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: You know, a child will get injected in the thigh, they'll get injected in the other thigh and then in the arm, and all of this gets into our fluid hobby system. Depending upon where it travels will determine where.
Speaker 3: That's what crisis. Yes, that's what Chris actually says.
Speaker 1: Right where they settle in your body, they get set absorbed into different organs, tissues, them cells, and like you said, many of them get up into the blood rain barrier, and then we have logical deficit, neurological problems. We have anxiety, depression, seizure disorders.
Speaker 3: So really Alzheimer's Alzheimer's, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the doctors don't consider the accumulation of these taxes in the body. They have never studied it.
Speaker 3: No, And there's a simple way of getting rid of it as well as if we drink from silica rich mineral water, that helps to to get rid of it out the body. Chris actually also speaks a lot about that one as well. Well, there's less.
Speaker 1: What the thing is, let's stop injuring the children so that we don't have to figure out ways to heal and mop up the mess, because you know, we will never know the full potential of a child who's been batten injured.
Speaker 4: We might be able to regain their language, we might be able to get them to read, they might be able to start being socially more acceptable. But the bottom line is we never know what their potential was and what was robbed of them.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's true. Absolutely, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm a good friend where we live at the moment. And they've got a son. He's got autism ADHD whatever it is. He hasn't spoken ever, and he's about fourteen now or thirteen, and do you know what it's depressing. The person's there, but they're not there because they can't communicate very well, although they have machine We're not saying this vaccine damage in every case, but you know, it's it's just a shame that you have to have all this aluminium or whatever you want to call it, aluminium, you know in your bodies. Why can't if they're going to have to have a vaccine, why can't they make one hundred percent save vaccine.
Speaker 3: There isn't such a thing, Andy, That's why they can't. There isn't, is there?
Speaker 2: No, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was used to be. Well, I think it's still still, it still exists. It's a website called saane vax and that was safe necessary. I can't remember all the words. It was the same necessary, was it safe, effective, necessary, and efficiently? I can't remember how, how what what they stood for, but the same vacs. But the trouble was, I mean, it was a brilliant web site and they were slating it was really for the HPV vaccine. But the problem was there wasn't. I was safe for foldable, necessary and effective vaccines. That's what it stood for. I remember, it's a long time ago. It's not for a long time ago that I thought I was involved with that. And but you couldn't. There wasn't any way that anybody could prove that there was such a thing as a say for foldable, necessary and effective vaccine because there wasn't such a thing.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent. They have never studied any of the real any of the combinations put together. And to think now, you and I know that if somebody is on a medication and they're taking other medications, those medications can have a better reaction in class problems. Yes, and they would say what drugs do you want before they give you? You know there's counteredications, right, How would you know a couple of things If a brand new child is going to be allergic to any of the toxic vaccine ingredients a day that they're born, or two months later, or four months later, or six months later or a year. How would you know if they're allergic to anything in a vaccination When they can't talk to you, they can't communicate, they can't say I have a headache. That all they can do is cry. And many times when parents get their job vaccinated and their child cries for your twenty four hours and finally passes out, and they're never the same. The doctors say that's normal. They say, oh, that's nothing, it's not related to a vaccine.
Speaker 3: How can you say it's normal If you take a healthy child into a doctor's surgery and you come out with an unhealthy child because they've got you know, it's side defected from the vaccine. It's not normal, it's side defected.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say, some people are allergic to one antibiotic and it can kill them, or one medication and it can kill them. How would we ever know what these babies are allergic to are going to respond to the first couple of years of life in bars. You know you mentioned will never get away with vaccines. You'll never do away with them, right, Yeah, this is my hypothesis. I would like to see us stop all vaccination before the age of two and then no longer make a mandatory. So in the United States, every pediatrician, every doctor, our CDC, every television station, every radio news station, everyone promotes the vaccines as being safe and necessary and if you don't get them, your children will die. All of that. How about if we just stop doing them until they're two, like we did years ago before autists existence. You see, a child's immune system is brand new when they're born, and it's under just like their brain, their bones, they're lung their kidneys. Everything is fully functioning but underdeveloped, and the process of life helps them to develop. As a child is going through life, they're being exposed constantly to new spores and fungus and will do and back bacs, I mean viruses and bacterias. You know, when a toddler is crawling along the floor picking up things that they don't then they put everything in their mouth. We don't need to seep of what they're being exposed to system is learning about their environment. It's learning about the air and the bacteria and the dirt and the soil, and that's how it learns. And in the process of learning, a baby.
Speaker 5: Will have frequent fevers, they'll have running noses, they'll have spollolins, they'll have diarrhea, they'll have little rashes on their bone, because that's how the immune system functions and filters out things that it's processing every day, thousands of times day and infant and a child is going through this.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I have five grown adult children and we never vaccinated our children. Unfortunately, my ex husband died, but he was a chiropractor and we never gave our children a drug. We never took him to a pediatrician or a doctor unless they had a broken bone, and that happened a couple times throughout our life. But now I have thirteen grandbabies who are being raised completely outside the medical model, just like I raise them, and I have taught parents how to do this across the country over the years of my radio show that I had years and years of doing many, many many conferences as a keynote speaker. I've been doing this for about thirty five years, so I've reached a lot of people in teaching them how do we do this? We pull away from the medical model that's goal is to drug your children and to get them stuck on medication. So you pull away from that. And when you pull away from that, you have to learn and understand how our immune system functions, what that looks like. And that's what my book is all about. How do we do this? How do we raise our children naturally without feeding them all of this medication and all of these drugs and all of these vaccines. And that's really what young parents need to know because they use fear to drive people into vaccines. Yes, that's your method and without fear. And again I'm surprised that it's non compulsory in your in your country. You need to really talk.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's never been. It's never been compolsory here has it?
Speaker 2: Apart from the vulnerable you know, like I suppose if you're child's in care, there's been a recent you know, CPS care, social services, there's been recent reports that because the parent doesn't have parental responsibilities, then the foster cares, can you know, do that to the child. But otherwise it's not compulsory.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not compulsory. But if the child's in the care system, ass Andy says, then they are vaccinated. It's and even if it's against the parent's wishes, because there was recently, I think it was Islington in London, there was a High Court case where the judge overruled the mother because the child was in care or the child of being in care, and the child was back with the parents, back with the mum, but they were still assessing her and she's refused the vaccinations because she was far autism and the judge I overruled her and the child was taken back into care and vaccineties.
Speaker 1: And I know that there are going to be case happens. I know that that's going to happen. It happens in the United States too, if a couple is going through a divorce and one of them says, well, we didn't vaccinate, but now I want my child vaccinated for different reasons. But the biggest thing is if you can show that you have done a good job raising your children healthy, Like do you have naturopathic and homeopathic physicians in the UK?
Speaker 3: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: If you could show that you have gone to doctors with your children. Like I don't tell people, don't ever go to the doctor. I tell them that when you go to a pediatrician, their job is to vaccinate your children. That is the whole purpose of a pediatrician. And that's not based on my opinion. It's based on Robert Mendelssohn, who wrote a book called Raising Your Children. He wrote a book, Raising Healthy Children in Spite of Your Doctor, and I used to have it on my website and you have to order it now online. It's almost out of print. But he says the purpose of the pediatrician is to indoctrinate your children into a lifelong dependency a medical intervention. He says, don't go to pediatrician, go to a general practitioner, go to a naturopath, go to a homeopath, or find a medical doctor that is going to honor and respect your wishes. Read books, get educated. Don't just say oh, I'm not vaccinating, because that's not going to work. You have to know why you're not educating, why you're not vaccinating. And again, I have been doing this for many, many, many years. And when I started speaking in nineteen ninety five in the United States, I was one of two or three people that were willing to get out and talk about it. And so I've been around the block a long time. But I've created educational material for families to make it easy on them to sit down, you know, put on their computer and watch hours and hours and hours of my lectures. I had to order books, I had to read those books. I then had to transpose it and type it onto a piece of paper. Then I had to enlargen it, and I had to put in an overhead projector on transparencies. When I started doing lectures, That's how.
Speaker 3: It was sting hard.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was tough work, but I did it. I'd put my kids to bed at night and I would sit at the at the computer and at my typewriter, and I would open the books and I would look for a key, you know, statement that I needed to get on. It was a lot of work. You guys have it very easy now out there. And again just to let you know, on my website, I have a six part DVD series that goes all the way to our back to our first polio vaccine done in this country, and then it goes all the way to the eighth PBE vaccine the gardless of vaccine, talking about all those dangers. It's it's available by download on my website. You can get all six parts, or you can get one of those parts and part three I go into toxic vaccine ingredients, because if you knew what they were injecting into your baby or your child or in you with the flu vaccine, I think you'd probably take a chance getting the flu. I think you'd rather have a week of measles, or a week of whooping cough, or a week of chicken pox with your babies.
Speaker 3: Let's face it, with a lot of us have been through them all. I've had chicken pox, I've had measels, I've come into contact with months over and over again. And I've been fine. I'm completely healthy and fine. I mean, I've got I've got us to process, but other than that, I'm fine. And that was genetic I think, don't hand me down. My nan had it, my mum had it. It was just one of those things. But other than that, fairly healthy. I don't vaccinate. I haven't had any vaccines. My son who's sitting in the he's in his room at the moment, he hasn't had any vaccines. Since I adopted him. He had he had he did have a couple of flu vaccines because at the time I really didn't know that they weren't safe. And that was very early on when I first had him, and that was because he's got a weak chest and gets pneumonia a lot. But he hasn't had them for years and years, and to be honest, he's healthier now that he's ever been. Never, never ever goes to the doctor. The only thing he's been to the doctor for recently was because you see, has got bund up with wax, because he's got mike carefully microropathic. He's got a small head and all these tubes are very small. He's very tiny, and he gets blocked up very easily. But that's the only thing he's had them cleared. Well.
Speaker 1: I grew up with ten brothers and sisters, and I grew up in a town outside of Detroit, Michigan, and everybody got all of the normal childhood illnesses. Yeah, nobody died. And in part one of my DVD series, I talk about how death rate from all of the infectious killers of the early nineteen hundreds, the death rate from all of those had dropped dramatically when we started filtering oclud sanitation, We started implementing toilets and sewer systems and got away from out houses. We started having running water in the homes, hot water we knew. We started learning about how to be clean in the nineteen probably about nineteen ten to nineteen fifteen. And then my mother was born in nineteen twenty four, and they didn't do hardly. They didn't do any vaccines, and then it was like I was born in the fifties and that's when they first started taking him to the schools. But the first big polio program in this country did not start until nineteen sixty four. So think about that. All those beforehand, the death rate from all of the infectious killers, including influenza, was almost down to nothing. We're talking a couple hundred people dying a year in the country. Now we have a measles outbreak and one child.
Speaker 3: Amazing outbreaking. For yeah, I know, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Because it's not gone. They're not eradicating anything people. They're changing They're changing the way our body expresses it. When they vaccinate. They're not eradicating it. They're changing the way your immune system responds. It's a very They're messing with our immune systems like never before in history.
Speaker 2: So it's zing COVID nineteen. It gave me fast heart rate, and I'm pretty certain there's no evidence. But well there is evidence now. There wasn't at the time, but I'm sure it gave me. I had the cancer in the kidney that was probably there ten twenty years, a surgeon said. But then I said, look, you know, the only thing I've done differently. You know, I've always been this and that. The only thing different is I had a job recently for COVID nineteen. Of course, the surgeon won't agree with you, but it did say at the time, you know, hmm, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well they are.
Speaker 1: Calling it turbo cancer. Now we have more people in the US dying of cancer than ever, people that didn't have cancer before they took their jabs, And now all of a sudden, it's not just you know, you have a brain tumor, it's turbo cancer. It's not oh, you have calling cancer stage one or two, it's stage four. When they discover it. Everything, it's like turbo cancering. And it's it's very common that the evidence is out there that that COVID shot, the multiple different ones cause turbo cancers along with many other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes yeah, doesn't it. So it makes people think that, you know, they're trying to killers, you know, depopulate. But I know that's an argument for another day. Let's quickly go on to the autism rates and the seven hundred thousand autistic people of last year in the UK. That's one in one hundred and this bit scary. Eighty to ninety percent of all children have had some kind of vaccine regular. Now, if they haven't all them vaccines regular, why is there still these diseases we just mentioned that bit. I don't get either.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll go on, you can go Christia.
Speaker 3: I love it when they explaining that the unvaccinated for causing the problem. They'll say, well, you're not vaccinated, so we've got to have caught it from you. And so we say, well, if the vaccines were safe and effective, you wouldn't have it anyway, so you wouldn't have to fear me. Yeah, And that's where it always falls down. People think they're so taping by saying, mom, it's it's unvaccinated that's causing the problem. But of course we're not we where should We're the ones that should worry if there was anything going around well, because.
Speaker 1: They are designed to shed I have oh, I know that. And so if you in fact in this country, they say you can't be around. Like a mother will have a new baby. She gets the DETAP vaccine while she's pregnant. She has a new baby, and in order for grandma and grandpa to come into the room to see her new baby, or even after the baby's home, they say, Grandma and grandpa, you have to have a DETAP now because you could cause this little to have fortussa swich is very dangerous in very young children. So grandma and grandpa get the detaped vaccine. And the study came out. And again I document all of this on my DVD and in my book. A study came out or they looked at orangutans. They gave them the DETAP vaccination, and then they followed those orangutanes and they found that the orangutanes actually could shed it. They carried it in their mouth, in their saliva, in their breath. They could shed it from up to twenty one days to other animals, and they found out that the vaccine sheds so we're telling grandparents to get a vaccination that is capable of shedding to the infant that they're going to be holding and breathing on. None of it makes scientific sense, none of it. It's all propaganda, it's all for money, it's all brainwashing. And enough is enough. People. We need to stop trusting people in white coats because.
Speaker 3: They do not know.
Speaker 1: They don't know what I know about vaccinations. And I never went to medical school. You know, people will say, well, why should we listen to Mary Toko. I'm like, well, because I've been researching it for over forty five years now. I've been publicly speaking since nineteen ninety five. I've written books, I've authored. I basically am an expert on what goes into vaccinations and why they harm you, because that's what I've been looking at for years. Doctors don't look at any of that.
Speaker 3: I challenge it.
Speaker 1: Go to your doctor, if you fill the need and ask them what's in this vaccine? You know, if they're coming with a flu shot, well, doctor, how much aluminum is in that vaccine? And is there any timarisol mercury in that vaccine? They won't know the answer. I have the answers. You might have the answers, Christine.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: Been looking at this and researching it and deep diving for so many years information they refused to look at.
Speaker 3: I think where I came in was really I was looking at the vaccines. I was interested in the vaccines, and I felt that there was something that wasn't quite right about it all. But I really came in from the false accusation side because so many people I was coming into contact with when I started to research the vaccines had been falsely accused of harming their child. And that's where I came in on it all. And that's how I got to know Andy, because I was one of one of the parents that was falsely accused of Munchausen's by proxy, and I started looking into it and my child it had on his foster care diaries that he was injured with the vaccine, and so I was adopted two children, both boys, both disabled, both had autism. I didn't know that at a time, and so I've brought both of them up. Unfortunately, Daniel died two years ago, but it was a brain tumor. But it's just that that's where I came in. I got falsely accused. And it wasn't until I really had challenged everything and i'd really won the case because I didn't have the children take me into care. The children were just on the risk register and only for the minimum time of three months. Sure, that's all. Nothing else happened, and I had no police involved, nothing, But they wanted really to take the children back off me, and I fought it and fought it and proved my case. And it wasn't until I wanted you to literally get rid of Social Services altogether that I had a meet him, and Social Services said to me, yes, well, mistakes were made in your case, Miss England, and we're very sorry about that. But the mistakes we were made and reports weren't made. But if you ever dare to go to the media and tell them about what happened, we'll be down on you and watch you're back. So I said, it's that a threat? So he said no, Miss England, is just a warning and just a friendly warning. So I turned and said, okay, okay, I won't go to the media. So what did I do. I trained to be a journalist and became the media and did it that way, and I did expose them and I exposed them in my book. Wow, so I exposed them. I showed all the paperwork everything.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so good to know that God is using people around the world like you, because you know, when I was doing this nineteen ninety five, I had I think I started lucturing, probably when I had three young children, and I started standing up in my community, fighting the laws, fighting the mandates, and I did not know where God was going to take this. And people would say, who's going to listen to you, Mary, You're not a doctor.
Speaker 3: And I would say, I've had that, I've had that.
Speaker 1: I would be like, I don't care. If I can save one baby, one child, one family, the devastation of a child who, like you said, dies or is injured and leads to their death or is injured and can live a life that's okay, then I've reached one child. I had no idea what the Lord was going to do with my information. I had no idea that I would produce a DVD in two thousand and six, a two point series when when right when, when DVDs were coming out, I was one of the first people to read produce a DVD. I had no idea what God was going to do with that. I had no idea that I would eventually be a radio host and be reaching people on the internet through all different means. You know, God will use us where we're at, and it's.
Speaker 3: I came first, came into contact with you through Facebook. Did you my son? My son actually got hold of you as well.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. You know all of my youtubes have been turned. I can't get a YouTube channel, you know. When I want to comment on this YouTube, I can't. They say sign in and they won't let me have a channel on YouTube. They've gotten rid of all of my stuff I into. I don't know if people see what I post on Facebook because I think that they're also shadow bening me because I used to post things and I would get like one hundred and fifty comments from all over again. Now if I get two or three, it's a big deal. So I'm glad to hear that people might still be seeing me on Facebook. Do you see my posts by chance? No?
Speaker 3: I don't see your posts, not anymore. I may not be friends with you anymore on Facebook, but I can reconnectify that because I lost everything. I was hacked and lost everything that was when my son died, so I can reconnect with you because I was friends with you and I did see your website. It happened for a long time.
Speaker 1: And again I don't know, but that my website, and just you know, I don't put out emails and I don't do any kind of real marketing of my website. But my website has been around since two thousand and six and I've always improved it as we go, and it's childhoodshots dot com, and so people can go on there and get all kinds of free articles about you know, how to eat when you're breastfeeding. So I had four of my babies born at home with midwives, and that in itself was such an education and such a beautiful experience that I try to impart my knowledge to other parents who might consider it. And if you can't do a home birth and find a midwife, then by all means, go to a birthing center. But I have tons of free articles for people, how to eat when you're nursing, how to start introducing foods to your baby, you know, all of those things related to raising chill was my passion, and so all of that's on my website for free. But I do have a few educational products that I sell which helps me to continue my work. My website is not free. Nothing's free, right, so I have to do sell some products and my DVD series. As I said, I've made it so affordable for people to either get it on a USB port where you plug it into your computer and you've got it, or you download it because I am on a mission to reach parents and to help them make this very difficult decision that is very controversial and can cause family fights and family feuds. I get that. I've been dealing with, you know, mother in laws that don't agree, and relatives that don't agree, and sisters and brothers that are doctors that don't agree. All of that's very difficult. But we can do this. We have to unite and we need support from one another. And you need to know where you can go for answers when you're dealing with these issues. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been helping for a long long time parents that have been falsely accused, and I have managed to get some of some of them out of prison, so that was quite quite an achievement. My latest one was I can't mention the person's name because he doesn't want me to, but he was on he was life without parole for killing his little girl after a vaccine was he hadn't touched her. He hadn't, and I proved it. They even used the wrong baby scans in his case. And I'm probably the first journalist ever to write a report for the court. He begged me. He begged me to, and I had to have it all sealed, both wax seals and everything by a notary of public and I had to go to a special lawyer and everything. And I did all that and I sent the report in and he's free. Now, he's free, free math He's God. Christina.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I was telling Andy, I've been working on a report on sins and sudden unexplained death.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And what I have uncovered that in the United States are autopsies are not done properly to determine the cause of doubt, and they purposely do not do toxicology studies on tea. I was going to tell you that and lungs and heart and I have about a twenty something page report I'm willing to send anybody for free that you can go to a corner with in your neighborhood or your area and say, look, are you doing proper autopsies. We have to start exposing this. And I'm willing to give it to anybody for free because I want to help people who lost their babies to sudden, sudden infant death or they say shaken baby syndrome, which many times is a lie.
Speaker 3: I believe you can't. You can't shake a baby to death, not in the way they said that. Anyway, the neck would break first, exactly if you were shaking it that hard. Because if it was that yeah, and you can't shake it was proven. I don't know if you've heard of a John Lloyd. John Lloyd is biomechanic. Biomechanic. I think he's a biomechanic. He's he did a very good well. I was as a Shaker Baby conference and I was speaking at the conference and he was speaking as well, and he was fantastic. His name is John Lloyd. Was on Facebook. He did get destroyed by well because he was showed. He showed like dummies and how he proved categorically that you cannot shake a baby to death. Show mechanics. John Lloyd, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just a comment from the chat now, Sandy Smith says he can prove that the government destroys records and people getting injected with untried meds, especially when he was I know the guy personally, when he was in a children's home. They sent the UK children of Canada and Australia in the US and they was basically guinea pigs for medicines and for injections, and he's got all the evidence. Interesting what we're here, So I don't forget. Christine has done a couple of books. One of them's Shaken Baby Syndrome or Vaccine induced and her parents being falsely accused. She's also done I've gone the wrong Way.
Speaker 6: The last book we mentioned earlier vaccination policy and the UK government, The Untold Truth and the Shattered Dream Shattered Dreams, the h pv.
Speaker 3: TV vaccines Supposed Exposed.
Speaker 2: And a new website Vaccine Injustice dot co dot uk. You'll find all that on the in the latest articles.
Speaker 3: Quite a few articles. I was working for the Liberty Beacon but sadly Rogers, the person that ran it, he had a stroke and then he had a heart attack and then he had another stroke. So I don't know. I haven't been able to get hold of him for a while, so my articles I was had no where to publish. So I asked Andy if he'd made get me a website going so that I could publish again, because there was no red to published by articles I was. I was on remedin for I was on Health Impact News, I was on back fac Truth, many many different websites. If you used it the truth against truth or at cancer. Yeah, I think it's called the Truth about Cancer that one as well. And I've written for very many many people all over the world, and I've written for oh, what was it called Weekly Blitz in Pakistan. So I've been writing for many, many different websites. But now, unfortunately, because of the damage they've done and how they shut the websites down and they try and make it so that you can't contact anybody, unfortunately, I've lost place to places to go and publish my work. So I shall start just publishing again on this website and people can either read my articles or they don't have to they don't want to, put it's up to them, is there if they want them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We've linked them with childhoodshots dot com in a list of favorite websites. Yeah, I put it in the chat, Mary, if you could maybe do the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, some of my links on my website are not working. I'm actually trying to find someone who can help me. But mine is childhood. Do you want me to put a link in, actual link in for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can put it in the chat just in case somebody sees it later on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will do that. I'm going to go on and pull up a link right now. But no, we all have you know, we all have to do our part. Nobody can sit back.
Speaker 3: Nobody we have to do.
Speaker 1: We have to do whatever we can.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think it's a case if it's been a joint effort and you know, just seeing how it goes, because the more people that get to speak out to, the more people that you expose the truth, the better it will be. I mean, I'm absolutely amazing. My books haven't been band but they haven't so at the moment they haven't anyway as well as say they won't be. But yeah, I published the self published on Amazon. I love it. Yeah, that's the way I did it. Yeah, I did find it hard with the formatting. I've had to have a company do.
Speaker 1: That, yes, my daughter. I have two daughters that are chiropractures on. One of them is also a nurse practitioner. But one of my daughters agreed to do all my footnoting for me because that's stuff they learned in college. I didn't learn. So she did a lot of editing for me.
Speaker 3: So it's very, very hard to format the books for Amazon. I've just written a new book, but it's got nothing to do with vaccines whatsoever. It's about one of my little dogs because I also adopt disabled dogs. Oh I've got I've got seven seven dogs and one that I do shared care, and five of them are are very disabled and one of them's got a pathetic leg.
Speaker 1: By dedicated to helping those aren't chill.
Speaker 3: I love dogs, I do, so yeah. So that's the latest book is about the dog. But other than that, all my books about vaccines. The last book I wrote, Chattered Dreams. I compiled it. I didn't write it. I had authors from all over the world, all the top ones, and actually Brandy Vaughn did the forward in it, and there it's compiled with I think I've got thirteen different authors from all over the world. Some are natural paths, some the summer Chinese medicine. Some all doing the HPV vaccine and exposing the truth about HPV vaccine. Some are homeopaths, some are regular GPS and doctors. So it is really really good to have a look at it. Because I've only written a couple of chapters myself. It was actually a book that I compiled to help somebody, and she's now doing very similar work to what we do exposing vaccinations. She's exposing the HPV vaccine and her name is Amanda Drew, and the book was really to help her, her family and her daughter in particular, and that's why we wrote the book because we didn't know how how we could get the truth out there, and we thought, well, if we can pile the book. And it's eight hundred pages, so it's really really very big, very hard, it's all full of it's even got a hormone expert in it. It is. That's a big book, incredible to read because you've got all the different people from all over the world, you've got vaccine, you've got fear Schibeder, You've got just about everybody in that book. So it is good to have a look at. And that's called shattered Dreams, the HPV vaccine exposed.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so sad. What's happened to the younger girls, you know they go into ovarian failure, they can't have babies. Yes, it's very, very sad.
Speaker 3: Well, Christopher Exley has written a chapter in it as well about aluminium. Okay, well, excite me.
Speaker 2: I wanted to call it a day then without the hour. And yes, there's gonna be a lot of questions. People can emailing, they can comment on YouTube and we'll answer every question. And if you've got any questions from Mary childhood shots dot com and Christina, Vaccine Injustice dot co dot uk.
Speaker 1: For now at least, And if you want a copy of that report on how the Corners do not do proper autopsies, I call it my scientific brief friend SIDS. You can email me Mary at Marytoco dot com and I will send you a copy because I'm just trying to share it with as many people as I can.
Speaker 2: And I'll try and link it with the show because I did last time.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you all, thank you very much, appreciate it. One nice meeting with Christina.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's been a long time. We've only ever spoken on Facebook, but it's lovely to