Speaker 1: Would you like to see funning with things that don't make sense? Hold on, oh a little too much? Okay, watch the cololor of my face? Hey oh hey, right, exactly all right, so we are back and uh yeah, I had to take care of some stuff today. There was a slight issue with not my alarm clock. I usually wake up around the well's okay, let's just go with every forty minutes to an hour all night long. But when it gets closer to the time where I would have to get up, that's when I sleep the most. So that's that's always just the thing. But Rebecca's alarm and then I don't know if I didn't actually see this, This is what she says. She says that she had a note offic on her phone telling her that there was some sort of error with her alarm. So if the phone knows that there was an error with the alarm, why wouldn't it make a noise to notify you of that. So it would kind of be like a backup in the same effact. Whatever. So she got up late, got to get the kids ready, I brought Elijah to the school, and then when I got back, I got into doing another stuff. So we just did this later. I don't want to. I hate getting the If I'm not going to do this this show right when I have it going at eight, then it puts everything else way way out of whack for the rest of the day, and I don't get enough enough done to my standards. So I got everything done first except for putting the OS on this computer. Because I have a couple of questions. I was told away a magical way, a cheety way that will get Windows eleven on there. And then there's this other thing that I tried doing on my laptop that didn't work because you can't run it as admin. It's not possible. Doesn't give you that option to make And I don't know if i'd even want this. The XP like skin or like you know, format on Windows eleven, it like changes it so that you can find shit. I don't know if I even want that. I mean, it sucks to use Windows eleven. But yeah, I think XP kind of sucked too, be quite honest with you, there there was a someplace in been middle there. Seven sucked, eight sucked. They all suck. But let's take a look at so Okay, I need to address something else because this is just the thing why because I well, of course I'm not going to address things that are non problems, so I'm only get to address the things that are problems, or the things that irritate me, or the things that are offensive and fucked up and not appropriate. So I don't really have a lot of tolerance. I think that. I think it's negative tolerance. I got two more subscribers over here. Well, I told you people not to fucking subscribe over here. Anyway, I've already done away with the son of a bitch. But on this moon colt one it said same old information, nothing new, all regurgitated bullshit. I'm like, uh yeah, maybe in the video, but it's a commentary, isn't how many people will see the connection between the misshapen fucking history that originates out of sumer with us like that, and how that applies here. That's not so Obviously the person watched two to three minutes and then decided he was gonna make a judgment on the entire video, or it's a bot trying to steer people away from watching the video because they see the comment they're like, well, fuck this, I'm gonna go watch something else, you know, So there you go. But that's on bit shoot and I didn't even show you what else looking at, so it doesn't do it through your mind. You have to actually press buttons. This is another one of those things that I hope is fixed when we get into the metaverse. I just think it and there it appears. I think, you know, true natural realm. That's how it was because I bump into solid objects a lot, trying to round corners and get out of door spaces and shit like that, and it always makes me think, man, this, uh, this this, what do you call it? What is the word? This? This material world does a prison? We're used to not having to worry about that stuff. All right, So here you go. This I popped up earlier. I'm just gonna put this up here just because there's a so you see this, get out here. You see this picture, and I think she's looking at the mirror. I'm pretty sure that's what's going on. Or she's like, who's that asshole with the camera? And maybe that's curious to her, but I don't think she's checking me out. But it's what everybody in the comment said. And let's see if I can find him. Oh, it's ky of the go bro. Oh wait, no, First, Kaija says that kaij which is an awesome name by the way, from you know, the Usual Suspects movie. Dude, at four seconds that girl was checking you out. You should see it for sexual harassment, he says, these thirsty brides, I tell you, oh oh yeah. Then he talks about yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so that's cool, that's just funny. But Brian guy would go pro fishing shows on bitshu and YouTube and uh, there was one other thing, but you can this is the same person they're saying is like and I don't think that's the part, but there is a part of what it looks actually, but I think there's a mirrorma in front of me, So who's a stay, She's not just looking at her her workout right, everybody, come on, drop drop the drop the Hubris. But I appreciate the compliment. But the other guy who said, you know, this is all bullshit probably didn't watch enough of it to understand that I was commenting on it. He just wanted to shit on it. And that's why I think a lot of times, especially at Bishue, they're loaded with bots that just say a bunch of horrible shit to stop you from saying anything. So that's just the thing that you deal with on BISHU. Why did I put these up here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why the hell not? You can see the sporadicness of it, like, I don't know, I don't know what that is. Again, I can't get rid of it. But three weeks, three weeks, seventeen hours, sixteen hours, eleven hours. But before that we're like in like two months, five months and ten months, so it's not like I in a year. This was a good one, by the way. Oh where did I go? Doctor? Not so much the doctor artists part, but talking about Joe Linder Linder l I d n e r l I n d an year. Yeah, so there's stuff in there, there's things. All right, we're done with that. Took away my thing? Oh that's inscribed? Why is it up on that? Oh right, right right, But that's been up there for a while, like since I was writing my book. The worst one's window is m E. Remember that thing that they did. They were trying to like, uh they called it mohave, but it was a fucking scam. They were just saying, like you know, they wanted to rename something without changing anything because everybody had like a really bad experience with it, so they came out with this idea like mohave, which is the desert right next to me, and uh, which, by the way, that's where I'm gonna start filming some stuff because it looks like you're in tattooing, like literally, like if I had a lightsaber toy and uh something that floated like a you know it, just like I was in the Return of the Jedi. But I'm gonna I'm gonna do some video over there to try to get eyeballs on and I'm not It's not what I was doing. I was like, Okay, is it better if I go like this or like like this, eye popping right, people looking at stuff? Enough for the fucking hand jau everybody, this thing is cutting out like a mofo. Though, I gotta watch myself. Let's get over here real quick and then I'll get into this topic. So the reason why I even addressed that thing on issues because guess what, I liked that channel for generic information and I'm gonna probably use it today but the Mooney's Goonies and demonalogy, and of course I will disagree just like I did yesterday on a lot of the topics that they say, like that purple haze thing, I think is absolute and total bolt right, Like, there's multiple explanations for that. The first thing is that there was no golden everything's flipped around. The Golden Age was when the goss got rid of these pieces of crap. I just came over to FTJ Media just to see what was up here, just saying, Hi, I mean, as we'll drop this in here for the hell of it. There you go, okay, and we're on not on kick to this this time. I screwed up yesterday. Apparently I grabbed kick and Twitter and I was like, what's going on? Well FTJ? Because I was retarded, I just clicked the wrong one. But yeah, so now we're back. I was really hoping that the thing would go live on FTJ because it's kind of a whole point why come on at all? But yeah, okay, So what I was gonna say about this Golden Age thing is an inverted backward did bullshit? You have to ask yourself Golden Age for whom like it's a wonderful time for like to just think about it this and in present day terms, is it a wonderful time for the elitists who own everything anyway, in their time of abundance and peace. So what does that mean. That means that the majority of the people are in subjugation, poor and destitute and not having a very good time. So it's a golden age according to what group of people, right, So this golden age, but in this in this case, they pretend that there was a golden age for these Semitic fucks, and it's not. They got their ass destroyed because they were doing horrific things. Gothic norsemen came to settle that score and after that the liberation of the people that they were tormenting for however long, were very ingratiated to the Goths and were happy to be you know, led in a peaceful way, fair way, just like anyone else who has, like, you know, the hierarchy. It wasn't because they were subjugated and licking boots or anything. It's just no, they were appreciative to have a strong leadership, right, So they they were happy for a great period of time before more garbage happened and corruption and invasions and stuff like that. But that wasn't the calde's who are these now fake these people pretending to be this magical Hebrew group, and when we know that tribe of Dan was actually Gothic as well. And uh yeah, so everything that they say is the claim of somebody else's stuff. They don't have any accolades to mention. But they wanted to compete. They needed to compete with Greek. They need when they were taught Greek. It's like an envious seferiority complex, inferiority complex. But also if you're gonna try to steer everybody and control them, you got to at least appear to be superior, right, And that's what these cultic fuckers did. First with Saturn. Then it was the moon, and then you know, here we are pretending that there's Abrahamic religion when there's still a Saturn cult. All the same attributes, all the same all the same things that they do. So anyway, what was I going on about that for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this purple haze thing, I don't buy it. I don't buy that there was a Saturn was here and there was barely a sun, and it changed spots with it and knocked it out of orbit and got closer, and it's fucking that's again, horses before Zebras. Everybody horses before fucking Zebras. The other part is that they don't tell the truth about anything, and there was no writing back then, So what are we what are we basing any of this on? There was taller trees, What does that mean? What does that mean? That couldn't have happened with it just a different climate, higher humidity. Oh man, it's just kind of stupid. It's kind of stupid to go out that far in the deep end. And I'm reading this book that I I honestly, if I find the author, I'm going to beat him near death to get my three dollars that I that I wasted on the book back in one way shape or for another. And it is called the book is called I'll tell you, and it's it's more of the same ship, right, come on, bring it back the Saturn death Cult. Now I read it, get back. I read a sample and I disagreed with everything. But then I was reading some of the chapter headings, I'm like, Okay, well, maybe they can't screw this up too much because the whole thing is like conjecture and hearsay for the first so many pages of the book when they try to establish this fake history of cataclysmic events, not saying cataclysmic events don't occur. So I'm saying this whole idea of the freaking celestial cosmos planetary bullshit that nobody can fucking ever verify. Ever, it can't be verified, so why are we talking about it? And there's mistakes made all throughout it. And then he talks about this fucking Golden age again, and it's like Golden Age for fucking who, And it's almost like an apologetic way of explaining, like, oh, then we had to have weights and measures and all this other stuff. It's like, no, you didn't have to have that, and an honest society you don't need to hold people to a weights and measures. Because they are like, yeah, that feels about right. We good, we good, cool, fist bump, let's go. That's it. We don't need any of this other nonsense. We don't need a million trillion laws and all these other you know, restrictions. This is this is the federal you know talm Wittick mind that that has had play here and he's justifying it, saying, oh, though they were scared about the cataclysm, that I just made up and you know, out of my out of my ass and uh, you know, because other people have talked about it, so therefore it must be true.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, so the the assumption here is that there was a purple haze and apparently Prince was singing and playing his guitar. You know. However, many thousands of years ago, and then all of a sudden there was some upheaval and the fixed place of Saturn got really hot and got red, and then it got bright, and then it blew away like a balloon, and then our son appeared. And so either the and apparently one of Saturn's nine or seven moons that still again, nobody can verify any of this shit apparently became ours convenient. How everything just kind of sets itself back into place, right so that there's no elect you know, upheaval gravitation wise and just throws us off into a glitter you know, bliteration or smashes us into anything. Now, everything's good, lucky, yess. That's assuming that these are all balls in the first place, and not a realm Okay, So I have a lot of problems with this whole theory. You know, some of the experiences that I've gone through makes me realize that there is no reason for other places because other places can happen right on the same place and they wouldn't even interact and know each other because of It's like being it's like you need one radio to tune to all these other stations, right, you just need one radio. You don't need a different radio for each station. So if you turn to the tuna just right way you're supposed to, you don't You don't hear the other station at all. You hear the station you're on. It's only when you're halfway between one and the other that you kind of get both right. And that's kind of how this whole, this whole material world works. Like I was stuck between two stations once and I sensed two different things happening at the same time. So it's it's one of those indicators that maybe we don't need a different realm, they don't need extra space, and the law of conservation of unit verse would dictate that there's no extra shit made. And let's get back to us. And speaking of which made me think about this, if their god, these fuckers, right, if their their god is the god or the creator God. Why is it a requisite for all of us to have something that we are created with be chopped off in order to be in adherence to their fucking God that they that they sold to us, that they marketed to us. Why do we have to be clipped? No creator in our creator endowed? Right they clip it off? Now you're not endowed anymore, see what I mean? Why would that be a thing? Why would you have to augment yourself in every other place? They say your body is a temple blah blah blah, but you know, still clipped the dick and the buzzums do it to females, there's there's a female circumcision. Is it because of that that skythe or scythe of freaking Saturn is just that thirsty for baby blood? Or is it an excuse to wound mutilated child so you can suck it's penis. I don't know, but that happens too with a little bit of wine to get in the mood. Jesus Christ, there's no redeeming qualities whatsoever, not, not that I'm looking for any anymore. It's kind of that point. It is kind of pointless, Like the harets ones are non Talmudic. Okay, they're not. They're not rabbinical. Okay, there's enough ship in the Torah that's just as bad. And they still have a supremacy issue. And the ones that are neither and they're atheist, oh look, they would become the psychopathic Zionists. Hmmm hmm. And if they're neither of those, which they actually are, because that no matter what you know Frank said about him being an anti Talmudist and burning books and all that shit, if you read the Talmud and then you look at what the Franks practiced, it would be like, yeah, except for all these stupid rules that are like they're not praising God every time they take a shit for to thank you, thank you God forgiving me holes. That's literally a thing that's really Do you want me to read it to you here? Yeah, let's do that. This is this is the religion that's in control of the world because we're so weak. Right, let me see if I can find it you and I would say, I'd shit you not, but that's it. The puns would just be too too much. Uh, I don't know, I'm getting there. Okay. So the rabbis want to murder and destroy the am haaretz did judex who reject the oral law traditions of the elders, which is you know that would actually go kabbala Zohar right same and then also the Talmud, and then you have the care writs that we talked about too, which would kind of fall in the same kind of category. We see this as we see this in their praise for their agents. Listen to this shit. This is a statement like as if it's real or true. This is why I can't read any of these fucking books. This one is another, a whole different book. But every book that I've read is so fucking wrong that it's so insulting that I won't poison my brain with this stuff anymore. I've read too many books to the point now where I know when something's trying to uh syop or lie or misdirect, and I just won't put up with it anymore. So now I'm on the elliptical steering at the freaking walls because I can't. I start reading something and I'm like, Nope, that's that completely dis you know, disqualified it for a waste, you know, for for that's not gonna be allowed to waste my time. So this is what they say. This is what they say. We see this in their praise for their agent. Now this is gonna make a lot of people mad. I'm not stating this. Just hear what they're saying for their agent, Hitler, who they hail as the avenging angel who executed the Judaic sinners who had rejected the authority of the Talmud. So God, So that's what this is what they're saying, this mental problem that they have, they're they're just gonna go ahead and assume that first of all, Jeremy didn't do what they said they did, but secondly that he went around and just said, are you Talmudic or not? Okay, you're You're gonna have to call with me if you're if you're, if you're not following the rabbis. The fuck is that that? This is all like pocus pocus bullshit. Here who executed the Judaic sinners who had rejected the authority of the Talmud. The majority of the Judaics of Germany were along with these lines. Along these lines, Yehudah Bauer, writing in the Israeli newspaper Aretz, the panel discussion on Harridan and the Holocaust that recently aired on television Channel one should have included the view of the lubavictor Rebbe or Rabbi Shabbad so called King Messiah, Rabbi Menechem Schneerson. Isn't this the same fuck that Trump was just at the at the crave sight of with Shapiro and the other scumbag murdering son of a bitch eugenicist who wants to put chips in your head. Elon Musk, I think that was anyway. On the subject of the Holocaust, Rebbe compares God to a surgeon who amputates his a patient's limb in order to save his life. The limb is incurably diseased. The Holy One blessed be He, like the professor surgeon, seeks the good of it is. And indeed all he, all he does, is done for the old. On where to go? I thought there was more? Oh? Yeah, here it is. All he's done is done for the good. In the spiritual sense, no harm was done, because the everlasting spirit of the Jewish people was not destroyed. They just they just got rid of the garbage. You see, the ones that didn't follow the fucking Sanhedron in the cajal, the ones that didn't follow the rabbis around and licked their boots the rebbe or rabbi, but they they spell rbb stands. Therefore, it is clear the Holocaust was a So this is a rabbi's the Holocaust, which never happened anyway, But it's a lie, I'm compounded on a lot of another lie. Is clear the Holocaust was a good thing because it lopped off a diseased ravage limb of the Jewish people. In other words, the millions who perished in the Holocaust, that what the fuck where they getting these fucking numbers again? In order to cleanse the Jewish people of its sins. So the Allies who pinned this on the Germans who bombed the shit out of Germany and made it so that people starved to death and that disease ran rampid because there was nothing to treat people with, and also allowing the Red Cross in the freaking inject people with god knows what, and those, you know, just to kind of further that along. They got their body count, they got a little bit of it, then they just embellished the rest, which is also kind of funny because come to find out, in nineteen twenty three there was a libel suit. I don't know if someone can have to verify this for me, but there was a libel suit with some sort of publication that was claiming that Hitler and his party was taking money from the Jews and some and Henry Ford. And this is ninety twenty three, It is ten years before he got into like you know, where he was, and that he received a ruling for six million mark marks. So was it a mark per jew that they converted that to for saying how many were killed? Or is it because of the kabbola and the missing letter that they said, okay that and represents six million? Anyway, the rabbi stance. Therefore, it is cleared the Holocaust was a good thing because it lopped off the disease ravage limb of the Jewish people, in other words, the millions of perish who that actually happened in the Holocaust in order to cleanse the Jewish people of it sins uh, you know. And this is Sheika Grossman, a leader of the underground and Thelice Bielist, Oh, oh my god, Bile East Talk Bilist Talk Ghetto who survived survived very dramatic the war. Yeah, maybe from the bombing. Published an article in Hamish Hamishmer newspaper on August twenty second, nineteen eighty Quinny Schneerson and expressing her profound shock at his words on August twenty eighth, my birthday nineteen eighty not my birthday. I was born in Europe before that. The rebbe a rabbi, but it's Rebbie, solid of spelling it, sent her a reply on his personal stationary letter. Apparently typerend contains a number of corrections in his own handwriting. Schneerson's own handwriting. Everybody, how wonderful. It's like getting a's like getting a dildo from Schmouley. It's so official. He signs the dildo for you, you know, and and is signed by him. Next some words or said there all right in it? The rabbi confirms everything in the published text his remarks, Sneerson explained, where based on the Torah, of course they are. Hitler was a mess of God. That's true, but look at what they do to it right this well, the surgery he spoke of was such a massive corrective procedure that the suffering was minor. Compared to its curative effect. These are These are your if you're out there and you're you know, teetering on the whole Jewish question, or if you are one of them. This is what they say. Well, first of all, you have to also wrap your head around the whole idea that it didn't go down the way they say it did. But even if it did, and that's what they want you to believe, to then say the shit like this is fucking fucked up. You wouldn't want to be following those people around anymore. That's all I gotta say about that. Now, let's see if I can find the crap one. Did I not copy that one? Oh? Wait, it's done? This one, I think, just gotta find it. It's here. This is a literal thing. No here it is. Judaism celebrates the body to such a sordid extent that it because they're materialists, right, there's nothing after this for them, because this is there's nothing here for them. Really, if they didn't create their own artificial world within this one and set limitations, and how do you do that? Make people dependent on a false currency or money at all? Money isn't necessary if you have a full community of people who want to have prosperity and things that will help benefit the whole community. They will support that. It wouldn't be like a price on things, like you needed wood and nails to accomplish the task that everybody's gonna benefit from. They're not gonna be like, well, sorry, you're not gonna be able to do that because you don't have enough money for them to hammer it like that is. It's kind of productive, right if everybody's working towards the same goal, which is the betterment of everybody around them and strength in their community. Number One, everybody would be armed because they would have faith in each other to be their own police force. They wouldn't need a police force, they wouldn't need a military. They would be their military when a time came to when it was necessary, and they would train. And this all did happen back in New Orlando days. But anyhow, but when a country or the people who are who have co opted and infiltrated it are at odds or war with the people who they've already confirmed through many documents, or enemy combatants according to them of the IMF Federal Reserve, then of course they don't want you to be armed because you're the target. They're not doing anything to benefit you. They don't want you to be strong. And there's the difference if you're if any other government, would make no sense for the people not to want it, for the for the hierarchy, the monarchy, the leadership not to want the people to be armed. It makes the stronger nation if you care about the nation. But if you don't and you're and you're there to sabotage it, then obviously the opposite is true. Okay. So, Judaism celebrates the body to such a sort of extent that it even has a defication prayer which every Jewish male is commanded to recite every time he relieves himself. Do you want to hear it? Okay, Well, I don't really want to say it because I feel like every time there's a spelling or a word or a frequency, you're kind of cursing yourself at the same time, because then it's been, it's been, it's resonated through you now. But I'll do it. Blessed art Thou, o Lord, who has made the human in its orifices and holes. You have to say that every time you take a shit in order to be you know in it a good little uh followed the talmud of the rabbi. Everything about Judaism, and I'm reading more everything about Judaism is either a distortion or a falsification of the Old Testament, because Judaism is based and they're using the Old again. They wrote the fucking thing and then they interpreted it the way they wanted to to change the rules for themselves, all right, and they weren't happy with just a helmet. They also had to go branch off into the further mysticism and hookas pocus nonsense and come up with not only the Zohar, but then the Lurian Kabbala give themselves something to do. We're on a mission. We have to alter the way the course of the earth is going and make it corrupt. They didn't perverse so that we can bring back our Messiah of death. And then we got ju We we got Zionism out of that one. Aren't we lucky? Everything about Judaism as away I said that, okay, so based on a man made tradition that that voids the Old Testament by means of a series of dispensations and loopholes, dispensationalists out there. You know that that's Frankism, right, I hope so all the brethrens that's where Christian Zionism comes from. Even if you say I'm dispensationalists, but I'm not a Zionist. Okay, you still think that you have to help them when they come to terms and they have the times of Jacob's struggle. Shut up, shut up, these beginning with the Mishnah, which represents Okay, So here's another whole part of it. Here says the American system of jurisprudence has degenerated from courts that ruled according to God's law to courts that make the law through judicial interpretation and case law precedent. So what they said prior to this is the Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and common law. And they they they've turned their back again on that common law caused no harm. And obviously the Constitution and what it says law is laws, right, it says in embraced, and now we embrace the Talmudic law of big brother bureaucracy. And with their with their claim here is that this type of system is what the talmud, it's it's representative, and it's a it's an evidence that the Talmud is what's being followed here and who who's actually putting it into place because of the multitude of these these laws and how they're the same way that they treated the Talmud with the Torah is how they treat our legal system. And that's really what Brandeis was doing too. So it makes a lot of sense. So American, the American Jews system. You know, I heard that the say make the law through judicial interpretation and case law precedent rather than through God's law. At the courts make the law through judicial interpretation in case law President, the latter is entirely talmudic and reflects the subversion of our nation. The growth of Talmotic law in all its aspects was, for the most part of the work of judicial interpretation rather than a form of rather than a formal legislation. Oh here's a little something too. This is going to be cut off. It's kind of going to get to the point, though it says the reader is given the distinct impression that modern judaism this is commenting on something that something someone else wrote prior to this. But you don't even really need that to make this make sense, It says the reader is given the distinct impression that modern Judaism bears within it the seeds of the religion of the Old Testament is that it is the Old Testament religion without Christ. That's probably how most people think about it, right. Nothing could be further from the truth. Nothing could be a greater source of delusion to ascribe to the ancient Israelite religion. The term Judaism is a grave lexical and hermaneutic error. It gives to the creed of the entire twelve tribes of Israel and their covenant Eloheim, the title of a perverse, man made tradition that flourished among one segment of the offspring of the fourth son of the patriarch Jacob blah blah blah blah blah. But there you go, there you go. There's some stuff on the druids here. Oh, this is interesting, but this is more for a different talk. Some stuff about the lies of the trail tears and the over exaggeration and the absolute bullshit. They were given money to relocate there. It was a land deal and uh yeah, not on completely unlike what they're doing. The Palestine where they're just bombing the ship out of them and they're not allowed to flee anywhere because they're surrounded on all sides. So it's not the same, all right, So where are we at?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: I guess we're gonna venture off into this. I want to I want to play a couple of these videos because I think they're interesting, And hey, guess what guy who says this is the same shit regards they No, it wasn't at all, It wasn't. Maybe that video actually, you know, I know somebody is very very well versed in this stuff, and he was. That was the first time he heard of that Purple Hayes Son thing. And now I have every time I look at Saturn's that is part of what their their folklore is. But not everybody's aware of that. So now, what's wrong with actually bringing up and have a full conversation instead of trying to impress the one fucking person out there who's probably about right. And we did go into much deeper detail on this. The whole reason why this is a total fraud is because we have to consider who really is this a golden age for, because in reality, it was a golden age for the good people who were done with this cult. But it's the same cult people who said that they had a golden age and that it was ruined. So what was the golden age prior to this fake thing that happened with Sadden where everybody was in darkness and that they were the ones that were ruling and able to, you know, control the minds and master the people because they were terrified of their existence, so they were able to be more easily influenced and abused by these people. Was that their golden age? Is that what they want back? Because golden to me looks a lot more like the sun than it does a purple freaking thing. If we're going to be based on color. I know that's not what they were doing, but still it's kind of a i mean, elementary way or remedial way of looking at that. But still all right, So the qutics geek gus the Devil Bible to summon medieval demons. I have some interest in that. It's the giant book with the devil funny little cartoon drawing in inside of it. It's a giant ass thing, right, Who the hell they write that for? Who the hell wrote that big ass book? And it says they summoned medieval demons. Oopsie, It's like it's like listening to people didn't get this joke or not this joke, but this reference when I said, we read the book and we played the tape. Now we can't escape, and now we can't go back. It was from evil Dead guys. You know when he plays the tape and the guys doing reciting the passages in the old language, and then all of a sudden you see the the the forests start to move and you see the camera thing where they race it towards the cabin. Yeah, we we found the book, played the tape. So that's kind of like how this is going over here. So there's a dude that's right on top of it kind of looks like, oh my god, he looks so much like he's uh, oh oh, what the hell's his name? Oh man, I got a problem the fucking lawyer guy. Oh my god, what is wrong with my brain? It's in my freaking head. I'm looking at the word in my head and it's gone. It's just not it's not computing, it's pixelagging in my brain. Oh my god. Why because I wanted to say something? Oh, Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to type it because it's it's there's not enough in there. And I know what, I know what the word, I know what I'm trying to say, I know what I'm trying to think, but it's just not there. It's saying fuck you, Dan job man. Oh, it's killing me. Dershowitz, God, damn it. Why was that so hard? The dude looks us like Dershowitz on the cover of this. Let me go ahead and pick this here. So here's a couple options we have here in the comments. You can tell me which one you want. I don't care about the Hyri biff thing. I've already gone over that in my book, The Forbidden Teachings of Isazel.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: But here's one that I think might actually connect a little bit more than I would think on the surface to the whole saturnth and Mooncolt thing. Because it was Saturn moon Colt. This is kind of the order Saturn moon Colt and so on, And that does not, I'm sorry, it does not link credence to Saturn being closer. And it was a purple blah blah blah, and there was no sun, and that was the Sun and no, no, because this very thing that is described in the Edda of the of the Liberation and the Sun, the Sun worshippers or the Sun I'm sorry, venerators who were monotheistic Gothic Aryan people who did conquer these Woden type scumbag wolf cult you know, the totem was the wolf and the serpent. Those people they were worshiping the son that we have now right, there was there was no Saturn bullshit going on there and people this is so there's so much convolution, and either they misinterpreted stuff or deliberately rearranged aspects and put them in the wrong chronology and gave them opposing attributes just to make such a mess of the history that nobody could ever could ever get anything out of it except everybody is corrupt and evil and they're and mankindness flawed, as they say, because they give they assign us there their attribute, so that we're disgusted by everything, and it's not true. There are noble people they were. We are when we remember that, we don't just you know, shirk our responsibility and live beneath our you know, our standards. We still are, but that's part of the scam, right, don't expect too much out of yourself because we're sinners, so it's okay to do that because you're expected to anyway. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a lot of good stuff in here. Saint Germaine's hidden secrets that might be fun for some time. The most terrifying love craftying god yog Sothoath. I thought it was you a guy. Oh, let's see the demon of Islam. Yeah, it was feared entities. Nah, I'm not gonna get there, all right, So I think I think I've planned other ones that we're gonna look at it. So there's the I'm trying not to get into too much of this. You know, well, it's because it's against the Bible. Therefore it's like, dude, you retarded, don't you stop arguing in a circle about it. It's like they presented something to oppose it, and then like, but they also created that too. Get off of all of that shit. Find your own culture and find your own history and stop using their fucking book again. What is the Kabba Kaba? The truth about the mysterious histories of the most sacred place in Islam. That's what was the Black Cube, right, that's seventeen minutes. And there's a little demon face there. So that's that's on the docket. Why Moloch is the most cruel of all gods? This is a practis the supreme Arkan? Who are the Arkans? That darker rulers? Sort of the astral world exploding demonology of the world's most dangerous book in depth. Uh, the Hebrew Bible is the most dangerous book. Oh wow, oh, surprise, surprise. It's a grim water like I've been saying. Okay, so let's start with yeah, okay, three dimensional prison. This is a cube, right, wouldn't that be a cube? And I think the merkaba or the or the little you know with tetragramma, I don't know, whatever the fuck it is, called it the shape of the Star of rim Fan or whatever the hell you want to call it. Just don't call it David because that guy didn't exist. It almost looks like it's a perfect, you know, shape to in prison one person with their arms outstretched and their legs outstretched as if pinned to something like it's harnessing your energy, like it's a snowflake that you're stuck inside. Anyway, let's start with the Kodex gighis. I'm kind of interested in that. And then we'll jump over to King Solomon Vampire School. No, not that one. Uh yahway into three dimensional prison, the dark Gnostic connection. That sounds a little bit like it's going to get back into the whole Saturn stuff. All right, let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: And then the mystery behind the Cult of Saturn we already watched. All right, so that's that one's already done. Mm hmmmm mmmmm. Not a pausive hold on you with me? You with me? Shut up? Yay you you over there, I'll see you over there in the comments. All right, here we go, let's do it. M mmm, let me get let me, let me watch something else that I can disagree with for a little bit. Oh no, that one. There we go, and we'll scree. The devil doesn't come to us in red cape and pointy horns. She comes as everything you've ever wished for, Tucker Max. Yeah, not not with not with whatever the hell else, but with a smile, right, a grin the cod And then another way to put that is, like, you know, since we're in their money system, they're Babylonian bullshit money system that would be with lots of promise and riches I have to do, and knowing that that's all artificial, you're really giving away a lot for nothing, aren't you? Just for the material world.
Speaker 2: Codex Gigas, known as the Devil's Bible, is a thirteenth century manuscript containing the complete Bible and instructions for summoning spirits and performing dark rituals. This video will explore its pages, fascinating legends and hidden secrets, from demonic invocations to its turbulent history over the centuries. Stay until the end to discover the truth behind the terrifying invocations and the shocking legacy of this enigmatic book. Origins of the Codex Gigers. The Devil's Bible, known as the Codex Gigas, is a medieval manuscript that has captured the imagination of historians and occult enthusiasts alike.
Speaker 1: But that's the guy who has thought looked like Dershowitz a hanging face there.
Speaker 2: But what exactly is this mysterious book and where does it come from? This monumental work was created in the thirteenth century in the Benedictine Monastery of Podla Zeitch in the Czech Republic. It is believed to have been written by a monk named Herman the Recluse. According to legend, Herman was sentenced to death.
Speaker 1: And you know, that's got to be quite the name to have to live up to. And as a child like Herman the Recluse goddamn.
Speaker 2: It ma, to save himself made a pact with the devil. He promised to write the most extensive book ever seen in a single night. In return, the devil would claim his soul. The story behind the devil's involvement.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously that's already bullshit. First of all, this completely takes out the idea of why was it scaled to like a giant size person in the first place, rather than to every other book that had been on the shelf somewhere. Why was it that enormous? And then also how did you write all that, illustrate all that in a single night? Was it one of those cosmic nights like freakin retired Islam guy, mister Mohammad, were you or were you hanging out with Roland from the Gunslinger novel where one night ends up being ten years when he wakes up.
Speaker 2: Adds an aura of mystery and fear to the manuscript. The legend tells that Hermann, unable to complete the task, independently invoked Lucifer, who helped finish the manuscript in exchegue, who.
Speaker 1: We have some issues with, by the way, as far as what that value is too, because it might be completely opposite of what you might think, or what I might think, or what we've been taught. But we'll go into that a whole lot. It's like, it's like trying to discuss the attributes of the uster body and caring about it, though at the end of the day, it's like, what the is the point right? It's like, oh, no, you had it all wrong. Thesbody eats children, or Lucifer is the good guys, it doesn't matter because they're not real.
Speaker 2: Change for his soul. This pact is symbolized in a chilling illustration of the devil that occupies an entire page of the book. The creation of this manuscript is closely tied to the Benedictine monastery of Podlasitch. Founded in the early twelfth century. This monastery was a religious and scholarly activity center. Despite its significance, the monastery faced numerous challenges, including political pressures and economic hardships, ultimately leading to its decline. The production of such an extensive manuscript within its walls is a testament to the dedication and ambition of its monks. This medieval book is notable not only for its content, but also for its impressive physical characteristics. The book measures ninety two centimeters tall and fifty centimeters wide and weighs approximately seventy five kilograms. It is made of vellum crafted from the skins of over one hundred and sixty animals, probably donkeys. This massive size makes it the most extensive medieval manuscript known to exist. The sheer scale of the manuscript suggests it was intended to be a monumental work, possibly to demonstrate the wealth and intellectual prowess of the monastery. After its creation, the manuscript had a turbulent journey through history. It was initially kept at the monastery of Podlasich, but was later moved to the Benedictine Monastery of Brevnov in Prague due to invasions and plundering. During the Thirty Years War in the seventeenth century, the Swedish Army took the book as war booty and transported it to Stockholm, which remains in the National Library of Sweden. The origin of this manuscript in the thirteenth century and its creation in the monastery of Podlasich are as fascinating as the legends surrounding it. This monumental manuscript is notable not only for its content but also for its impressive physical characteristics. Its colossal size and rich history remain an object of fascination and mystery. Its diabolic legends, immense size, and varied content make it one of the most enigmatic relics of the Middle Ages. Content of the Kodex Gigas. After understanding its mysterious origin and creation, let's delve into the fascinating contents of the Codex Gigas. What unique texts and illustrations are found within this monumental manuscript and why is the illustration of the devil so significant? The Codex Gigas is impressive not only for its size, but also for the variety and richness of its content. Among its pages we find the complete Bible, historical texts, medical texts, and exorcism rituals. One of the most striking elements is the full page illustration of the Devil, an image that has contributed to its nickname as the Devil's Bible. This illustration stands out for its rarity and symbolizes the demonic pact that, according to legend, enabled the book's creation. The Codex Gigas contains the complete Latin Vulgart Bible, making it a comprehensive religious text. This inclusion underscores the manuscript's importance and role as a significant religious artifact. The Bible's presence contrasts sharply with the darker elements within the same volume, emphasizing the dichotomy of the divine and the demonic that defines the Codex Gigers. The manuscript includes several historical texts that provide valuable insights into the medieval world. These texts include the Chronica Boemorum Chronicle of the Bohemians by Cosmos of Prague, which details the history of Bohemia up to the twelfth century. This chronicle is crucial for understanding the region's history and adds a layer of historical context to the Codex Gigers. The Codex Gigas contains medical treatises that reveal the scientific knowledge and practices of the time. These texts cover various topics, including diseases, treatments, and medicinal herbs. Including medical knowledge highlights the manuscript's role as a comprehensive resource, combining multiple fields of expertise in one place. One of the more intriguing aspects of the Codex Gigers is its inclusion of exorcism rituals and formulas. These texts reflect the spiritual and supernatural beliefs of the medieval period. The detailed instructions for exorcisms and protections against evil spirits show the period's emphasis on combating demonic forces, further enhancing the manuscript's enigmatic reputation. The full page illustration of the devil is arguably the Codex Giga's most famous and striking feature. This image is unusual for a medieval manuscript, especially one containing sacred texts like the Bible. The devil is depicted with large claus, a greenish complexion, and a grotesque menacing appearance. According to legend, this illustration symbolizes the pact with the devil that enabled the manuscript's creation. In addition to the Bible and historical chronicles, the Codex Gigas includes a range of theological texts and magical formulas. These texts cover various topics, from dream interpretation to astrological predictions. This eclectic mix of content demonstrates the medieval mindset, where science, religion, and magic often intersected dark entities of the book. Now, let's delve into one of the darkest and most fascinating aspects of the Codex gigas the demonology and dark secrets within its pages. What demons are mentioned in this enigmatic mind manuscript and what rituals and invocations are described to summon them. The Codex Gigaz mentions demons of great power and malice, including blial Asmodius, and Leviathan. Each demon has its rituals and invocations meticulously detailed in the manuscript, which medieval practitioners believed they could use to summon and control these infernal entities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wasn't maybe that the whole gag in the first place there as something that you can control them once you summon them. Is that maybe why if any of this curse was of any truth, that would make it the evil book in the first place, right, Like to convince people that you can mess with these things and oh, all's well as long as you put these binding spells out it too, right, good luck.
Speaker 2: Bliel is one of the most feared demons of the Codex gigas, depicted with a corrupt beauty and yellow serpent eyes. He is known for his ability to deceive and corrupt.
Speaker 1: So totally annoyve.
Speaker 2: Bilil is the master of lies and manipulation, so totally annoyve, seducing humans with promises of power and wealth.
Speaker 1: So totally annoyve, and also totally a tango because that's exactly how they describe them in the Japanese Lawyer too.
Speaker 2: However, his true intention is always the moral and spiritual destruction of those under his influence.
Speaker 1: Again, so totally annoyve.
Speaker 2: The texts describe Bilil as an entity that enjoys breaking down integrity and virtue, dragging his victims into depravity and chaos as much.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go ahead and just you can just insert it every time he makes another statement about the attributes of this guy. We're talking about the hues, right, We're talking about them straight up. Let's put that guy in bodies.
Speaker 2: Modius is a fearsome figure in the demonology of the Codex Gigas. He is described with three heads, one of a bull, one of a man, and one of a ram, and a body covered in scales. As Modius is the demon of lust, known for inciting insatiable carnal desires and provoking destructive conflicts. His presence is associated with discord and chaos, as he enjoys.
Speaker 1: So so that we're discord right, there is discordia. There's that a whole weird movement thing that happened. But remember remember the variant, the Covid variant. There was a goddess of discord who had fourteen children. They were the pestilence and of these other different embodiments of war and chaos and all this other stuff. And specifically this deity was, you know, a predator towards children. So it kind of gives it a flare or a flavor of lilith as well.
Speaker 2: Glowing destruction in human relationships and causing ruin and despair. The accounts suggest that those seeking Asmodius's favor are often consumed by their desires and ambitions, leading them to a tragic end. Leviathan, the demon of the sea, is a colossal creature with a serpentine form, iridescent scales, and glowing eyes. This demon is linked to the destruct forces of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry for good, I never told you. Eris was the name of the variant and.
Speaker 2: Is known for his ability to unleash storms and shipwrecks. The Leviathan symbolizes aquatic chaos and the uncontrollable fury of nature. In legends, those who attempt to summon Leviathan seek to control or provoke maritime disasters, but they often underestimate the power and fury of the demon. Leviathan represents the unpredictable and destructive forces that lie beyond human control. The accounts of the Kodex Gigas worn of the dangers of summoning these demons. Although the rituals promised power and knowledge, the risks were immense. Madness, death, or eternal damnation were shared fates for summoners who did not fully understand the forces they were dealing with.
Speaker 1: So anybody because nobody could possibly understand exactly what they were dealing with.
Speaker 2: The Demons of the Codex Gigas are entities of great power and malevolence, and the stories surrounding them remind them of the dangers of seeking power through dark and esoteric means.
Speaker 1: Hey, these days they just use cerne right and a D wave computer.
Speaker 2: The purposes of these rituals varied from the pursuit of hidden knowledge and power to the simple satisfaction of darker human desires. However, the risks were high, and the stories of those who attempted these rituals and suffered terrible consequences are abundant. In esoteric literature. Summoners often faced madness, death, or eternal damnation, reflecting the inherent dangers of dealing with forces beyond human comprehension and control.
Speaker 1: I'm sool h Tracy Twineman kind of comes to mind. We had a talked about that with with Niche in our last who done it? Kind of some things that can happen to you when you're screwed around with things you shouldn't be screwed around with. And this is probably why so many of them. It's like a parasite, right, and if you need to feed the beast, you're going to feed the beast. And they've been screwed around this stuff for thousands upon thousands of years. Probably keeps them binded together in a way, right, whether they want to be or not, so that they continue this path of destruction, giving the beast whatever it needs or asks for in order to get the burden off their back.
Speaker 2: A little mysteries. After exploring the demons and dark rituals of the Codex Gigas, we now delve into the mysteries and unanswered questions surrounding this enigmatic manuscript. What are some of the unsolved enigmas of this book and why did the manuscript abruptly stop being written? With its vast collection of knowledge and meticulous details, it hides several mysteries that have puzzled scholars for centuries. One of the most intriguing enigmas is why the manuscript abruptly stops. The writing appears to have ceased suddenly without any apparent explanation. Some researchers suggest.
Speaker 1: He ran out of time, remembering on the end of day.
Speaker 2: It's that the author, Herman the Recluse, may have died before completing his work.
Speaker 1: This is reminded me of the money paython when it goes when they're reading enigoes, er, Oh what happened? Oh the writer must have died? Well, he would have he would have written, I just would have said er.
Speaker 2: According to the legends. Others speculate that he may have been stopped by external forces or even by the devil's intervention. Another curiosity is the presence of missing pages. Some scholars believe these pages contained even.
Speaker 1: Du yeah, I would blame the Roman Catholic Church for that, or some other psychopathic control mechanism out there that once those pages for themselves.
Speaker 2: Akka and more robust information, possibly additional instructions for rituals or esoteric secrets that were too dangerous to be preserved.
Speaker 1: Or better yet, the way in order to protect yourself from this stuff once you start messing with it, it omitted so that once you open the door, there's no pages there to tell you how to shut it.
Speaker 2: The absence of these pages fuels theories about their content and why they would deliberately removed or destroyed. The manuscript's true purpose and intended audience also remains subjects of debate. While some argue that it was created as a reference work for scholars and monks, others believe it may have been intended for a darker purpose, perhaps as a grimoire or guide for practitioners of black magic. The breadth and diversity of the texts suggest that they may have been designed to serve multiple purposes, encompassing both the sacred and the profane. The book continues to capture the imagination of those who study it, offering a portal to a medieval world where the line between reality and the supernatural was thin and porous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds about right, right, and whether they always try to do open portals right? So I just wanted to say real quick, because I am an FTJ today. If I am stepping on the toes of somebody because of my time slot being different than what I'm broadcasting on right now, I don't mean to be pouring audience away from anybody else there. If that is happening, I do apologize. Wasn't intended, but I just had to rearrange my schedule today.
Speaker 2: Each new investigation sheds light on its origin, purpose, and the people who created and used it. However, new questions arise with each answer, keeping the mystery and fascination surrounding this astonishing manuscript alive conclusion in conclusion, the Codex gigas known as the Devil's Bible, is a thirteenth century manuscript containing the complete Bible and instructions for summoning spirits and performing dark rituals. This video has explored its fascinating legends and hidden secrets, from demonic invocations to its turbulent history over the century. The mysterious and terrifying illustrations, combined with its enigmas and esoteric knowledge, intrigue historians and occult enthusiasts. Its origin in the puddlers each monastery, and the legends of pacts with the devil add a layer of mystery that remains a subject of debate and speculation.
Speaker 1: I think in the past, I've definitely brought this book up that that page of that image where you see the guy with the mustache who's flipping the pages of this giant ass book that was on a thumbnail of one of my older videos. I didn't get too too deep into it because I was actually making a statement about how, you know, you know, you need look no further than the books that were studying from to be good little Christians, and you know, especially in the Old Testament and stuff like that, to find a whole lot of evil and wrongdoings and strange, very strange lessons by the quote unquote God of the Bible. So that was kind of where I was going with that with the tanak and stuff like that. But some other thing here too, is this kind of reminds me of a Hieronymous Bosh painting. I don't think it is, but you know, putting those weird, grotesque faces and these mutated things in play on a canvas. It's this is probably done by AI. But there's a lot to be unpacked there with the Hieronymous Bosh paintings and illustrations. People should check those out.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed this video And what did.
Speaker 1: You enjoy the video or was that too basic? Sorry, I'm not gonna let I'll live it down. I'll let it go. Let's see. And Polka asked, did I not change this? Oops, that's where I'm boring. So I'm wonder if the King James Demon Analogy book was based off of this. And then he also said, I'm wondering if Faust the story was also inspired by this. Maybe not one hundred percent familiar totally as I should be with those, but the Faust I mean, I understand the concept of the story. I didn't actually ever read it, though there's enough things written about it then that I have encountered. I haven't actually read the thing itself, all right, So there was that story, and I probably could even just read from the EDA, because there's so much here that what I'm the statements that I'm making, there's so much that has to be first, you know, brought to light by reading this, and when I have the time to actually do it, I will, But man, oh man, it's going to take a long time to get through the whole thing. It's four and fifty pages or so four and fifty one, but you know, there's maybe maybe seventy pages of that is appendices, and some of it it's actually worth reading too, not all of it, because then it goes into definitions and things like that, and you can kind of gather the majority of it. You don't really need those, but it's it's expanding upon that, and some of it's very repetitive because it's already taken into account in the body of what he writes, so it's kind of repetitive. And you know, so that's I guess I could omit some of that and leave it to you guys to look further into it, because it's not really you can gather everything you need to gather out of it without certain pages. But I think we should maybe watch more more of these. This is a pretty decent channel. I mean, it gives you enough to keep you the curiosity. And then it's like I look at these as a jumping off point for research, Like if there's anything there that I either agree with or disagree with, you know, then why not explore those more to confirm or you know, enhance or evolve my view on things, Not to just take everything. I don't never do that when anything takes things that face value. That's why I couldn't just read these books that I was reading, Like that book that I read the pages to you from, I can't read that whole thing because it's there's so much there's so many misunderstandings and misrepresentations. And that's again the reason why I can't read that Saturn Defficult book. The book title sounds great, but then you get into this whole it's all speculation and it's not I do have the Bill Cooper philosophy when it comes to that, you know, the truth is bad enough, we don't need to embellish, and we don't need to make up store reason. Then go on a long, ask tangent about this, you know, and then the building blocks. Each one of them is not solid because each each block that you place on top of another was all based on your conjecture and hearsay and nothing to do with any solid facts. So what are we actually doing besides spinning in a circle or you know, sniffing our own flatulence. You know, it doesn't it doesn't really bode for me that that's not a waste. That's that's that's not a proper use of my time. You know, I'm looking right now to see. The other thing too, is like going back to these references of Bible Bible, bye blah Bible. If it's already been established that this is not a good thing, like this Old Testament, this Torah, this Tonac, and you know, consider the source and who wrote it in all this other crap, and that they stole your history. So it does with you because they stole your history and changed up it's uh, you know who the people were, because they claim everything that was done for culture, civilization and bringing civilization and progress and blah blah blah and fairness to the world and morality. That's the biggest joke, that they brought morality to the world. They were the ones ever getting stomped out because of their immoral acts, and yet they flip it around and burn everything that would contradict them. So the Deep Notices of Fallen Angels. As soon as they say fallen Angels, I'm like, all right, I'm out. The Entities of the Hidden Kabbalah by Gersham Scholem. You know that's the guy who wrote the book about sabbataize Hev, the very long book about sabbatize Ev. That my be the next one. The Seven Princes of Hell kind of sounds cool too, even though they said the the in the title Demonology explained, Yeah, let's go with that because this could this could actually bring us to some more interesting stuff. It's twenty four minutes versus the other one is uh, let's see eighteen. But I don't want to. If they're praising Shalom, I would not want to be party to that. But they're talking about Bielsville, Samuel, Samuel and Moloch. Huh, what'd you say out there in the in TV land? Which one you guys want? I'm I'm looking at FTJ now and I'm looking over at Uh. I'm looking over at Rumble as well. Well, y'all still listening intently. Bro. Thank you archangel. I appreciate that you guys have have a have a have a vote, because I can go either way with this, because obviously I'm gonna have I'm gonna have commentary one way or the other. But the Entities of the Hidden Kabbala, which again kind of falls in line with the Hotel met stuff, it's all this is the mysticism of the of when you read into things and flip it upside down and backward. And then the princes of Hell demonology, explained Metatron, the supreme angel of one who bears God's fire. No, let's gep that from now. All right, we get out answers. We want what Poka wants. Well, I won't. That's not really having your own opinion, there is it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm picking because I don't hear anything, I don't see anything, so I'm picking. We gotta move. We've got to move this thing along. And then there's gonna be a special announcement, So don't go anywhere where. Entities of the Hidden Kabbala. How's it hidden? But anyhow, if they start blowing smoke up or ass about how wonderful this stuff is, then we can pass on it. Were not frightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. Carli Young, did.
Speaker 2: You know that hidden within the mystical teachings of the Kabbala lie entities so fearsome they can alter your perception of good and evil?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so here we go again. Remember how they deify people and then corrupt with their attributes, are right? Their characteristic Keep that in mind when you're listening to this, because I kind of see where this is already going. But there's also another there's another elements here, but I'll I'll just let it go for now.
Speaker 2: Join us as we uncover these terrifying beings and their secrets in this video we delve in.
Speaker 1: All right, fine, I'll just say it. The Kabbala, what they do with the whole alien thing and the UFO thing is they re they remarket, they repackage these demons, Babylonian demons, demons of these books, and they give them new new life as as quote unquote aliens. So they're they're making them, they're they're they're getting you thinking and using your energy towards these ideas and concepts by tricking you into thinking that we're talking about something completely different, when in reality, it's these demons that you're feeding your energy to. So that's just something to throw out there.
Speaker 2: Into Gersham Sholm's revelations about the terrifying beings lurking within Kabbalistic laws esoteric layers. We'll explore these enigmatic figures, origins, characteristics, and significance the challenge our understanding of the spiritual realm. Stay with us until the end to uncover the secrets these entities hold and discover their unexpected impact on the mystical tradition of Kabbala. Gersham Shoalm and the Kabbala Gersham Sholm, the father of modern Kabbala studies, was an exceptional scholar who unveiled the hidden secrets of this ancient Jewish mystical tradition. Born in Berlin in eighteen ninety seven, he dedicated his life to studying and understanding Kabbalistic texts revealing knowledge.
Speaker 1: He was a pro samity in jew let's just put it where it belongs. Even though the Francis aren't ones to put it where it belongs, he put it where it doesn't belong.
Speaker 2: In the bomb that had remained in darkness for centuries. Kabbala is a spiritual tradition that seeks to understand the nature of God, the universe, and the human soul. While it is commonly known for its teachings on personal growth and spiritual enlightenment, Sholom discovered it also possesses a dark and mysterious side, filled with fearsome entities and chaotic forces. Sholom found references to powerful and often terrifying beings within Kabbalistic texts in his studies. These entities challenge our understanding of reality, representing the data aspects of divine and cosmic forces contrary to the standard image.
Speaker 1: In this points right back to what these people really are. It's this priest craft from long long ago, taking on new forms, new titles, new shields, and polishing up their image a little bit to market it to more people. I mean, what are I mean, how many is it? Two billion they say are Christians? And how many of those are you know poison with the Christian Zionism. And then you have the simple fact that it's all based off of their first book, right, not even so much in the New Testament, of course, But I mean, how much of that is awesome manipulation. And then you have Islam, and then you have obviously Judaism, which sprouted out out of nowhere. That wasn't the thing before. So going back thousands of years, they weren't called Jews, and they weren't called you know, they wanted there was no Judaism. So what was it? And where they come from? And what were they and what did they bring over into this new, you know, polished up version of themselves which wasn't really all that polished.
Speaker 2: Of Kabbala as a source of wisdom and peace. These hidden figures reveal a much more complex and formidable side. By investigating both the luminous and dark aspects, Sholm provided us with a complete vision of Kabbala. He reminded us that on the mystical path, light and darkness coexist, each revealing different facets of the divine mystery. These changes enhance the clarity and appeal of the content, keeping the viewer engaged and facilitating a deeper understanding of the topic. Elcitra akra the other side. Now that we understand who Gersham Sholm was and his work on Kabbala, let's delve into one of the most intriguing and dark concepts. He discovered the citra Acra, known as the other side. The citra Acra is a fundamental part of Kabbala, representing the forces of evil and darkness. Unlike the sacred and luminous side of Kabbala, the citra acra refers to everything impure and chaotic.
Speaker 1: Which they assigned to us, right the non anybody who isn't them. We perpetuate the evil, and we are made from it.
Speaker 2: Right concept is crucial for understanding the balance between good and evil in Kabbalistic cosmology. According to Kabbala, the universe comprises opposing forces in constant balance. The sacred side is the domain of purity and divine light.
Speaker 1: And I would say that's also a misdirection, because that gives them a place, that puts gives evil a place in our world. If it has to be, if both have to be represented, I don't think they do. I don't think they do. I think you could stomp them out and live pretty damn happily.
Speaker 2: While the citra acra is the realm of shadows and impurity, these dark forces are not merely evil, but also necessary for the balance of the cosmos. Without the city.
Speaker 1: Again, I think that's misdirection. I think that's deception.
Speaker 2: Citra acra, the concept of good would have no meaning. The citra acra is.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know without evil existing that harming a child was a bad idea and a horrible thing to do. You wouldn't know that instinctively. This argument always seemed very weak to me.
Speaker 2: Formed by negative energies that feed on impurity and sin.
Speaker 1: That seems like it's spoken from a person who doesn't have an actual tether to a higher thing. Right, whether you want to call it God or a higher sel or whatever, you don't have that communication. You don't have that nosis with something that already informs you of what's right and what's wrong, or if it does, you don't care because it doesn't affect your decision making. So then it's a conscious choice to do whatever you feel like doing, do without wilt.
Speaker 2: Right energies represent the forces of evil that's separated from the divine side during creation. They are known as the cliff off or shells symbolizing the cap.
Speaker 1: Again, that's they're blaming us for all this. This is what they assign to us. That's our value and the Chicaina or the female energy will be probably discussed here too.
Speaker 2: They are taken destructive remnants left after the divine light withdrew, making space for evil and imperfection. In Kabbala, the sitra akra is understood to play it crucial role in a person's spiritual life. Facing and overcoming its influences is part of the mystical journey toward enlightenment and spiritual purity. These trials and tribulations are essential for spiritual growth and development, helping individuals find the balance between light and darkness within themselves. Gersham Sholom emphasized the importance of understanding the Sitra Acra to gain a complete vision of Kabbala. By acknowledging the existence of these dark forces, we can better appreciate the complexity of creation and the ongoing struggle between good and evil, the clippot shells of impurity. Having explored the concept of the Sitra Acra, it is essential to delve into an even more specific and crucial aspect of these dark forces. The clippot or shells of impurity.
Speaker 1: The shit call it what they call it.
Speaker 2: The clipot is a central concept in Kabbala, referring to the barriers that darken and enclose divine light.
Speaker 1: Imagine, divine We're all the extra people that were created through this clipot, this whole event where the jars, God was so stupid he fumbled the jars didn't know how to make one that would you know, contain his light because he's a dumbass or something. That's what we're supposed to believe in this whole weird concept that they have, and the result was everybody that isn't them are these lower forms that need to be wiped out in order for their wonderful Messhak and God to return.
Speaker 2: Light as a pure, radiant source. The clipot are like opaque layers that block and distort this light. These shells prevent divine light from shining in full intensity and represents spiritual obstacles we must overcome to achieve purity and closeness to the divine. According to Kabbala, the origin of the clippot dates back to the earliest moments of creation. Divine light contracted and was limited during the creation process, leaving impurity residues. These impurities formed the clippot, layers of negative energy that cling to all of creation, both in the physical and spiritual worlds. They are considered the product of imbalances and ruptures in the structure of the cosmos, an inevitable byproduct of the separation between the divine and the material. The characteristics of the clippot are varied and complex.
Speaker 1: Again, no one was there for this, No one wrote any of this down as it was happening. Yet this is again another mind disease exercise from a very sick minded individual group of peopleplex.
Speaker 2: They are described as hard, thick shells, but.
Speaker 1: This is coming right out of the Lori and Kabbala.
Speaker 2: That envelop divine light, preventing full access and distorting its influence in spiritual life. The clipot manifests as negative tendencies, selfish desires, and emotional obstacles that distance people from their true spiritual purpose. In Kabbala, the clipot are classified into several types, each with its nature and effect on the human soul and the cosmos. Clippot Noga is the brightest shell, with a dual aspect which can be both positive and negative. It represents worldly temptations and desires that can be redirected toward good or evil. Clippotnoga has a spark of holiness and can therefore be redeemed and transformed into divine light through righteous and spiritual actions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they want to break all these shells, meaning us to release our way and bring it back the source.
Speaker 2: In contrast, the three clipots of total impurity are completely dark and contain no divine light. They represent absolute evil and corruption and cannot be redeemed. The first is Ruak, representing the spirit of impurity. The second is Afar, symbolizing dust and decay. The third is maim, related to the turbulent waters of impurity. Exploring and understanding the clippot is essential for navigating spiritual.
Speaker 1: Challenges, mayam, sounds of awful that like mayhem.
Speaker 2: And drawing closer to divine light. These shells of impurity are obstacles we must overcome to achieve purity and holiness in our spiritual lives.
Speaker 1: How do these people not embody those very negative things that they just described.
Speaker 2: Dark entities of citra acra. Having explored the clippot, we now delve into the terrifying entities of the citra acra. We begin with Beilzebub, known as the Lord of the Flies, Belzebub, whose name evokes images of corruption and decay. Is described in Kabbala as a formidable figure with black wings and bright red eyes that reflect his malevolent nature. His presence is accompanied by a swarm of flies, symbolizing the decay and impurity he governs.
Speaker 1: And that is why they named Lord of the flies, lord of the flies. Even though you think it's piggy, and you think it's the head and the flies, Nope, nope, nope, There is a deeper meaning to all that.
Speaker 2: This being is tall and slender, with grayish skin and a sinister smile that reveals a row of sharp teeth. In Kabalistic tradition, Belzebub has roots in ancient Semitic beliefs, where he was initially worshiped as a god. However, over time he was demonized in Jewish and Christian traditions.
Speaker 1: So their root is worship of demons. Got it, Thanks, Thanks for the confirmation.
Speaker 2: He embodies destructive forces and temptations that seek to divert souls from their spiritual path. Belzebub is known for inciting humans to fall into lust, gluttony, and other worldly desires that lead them away from spiritual purity. His tactics may include manipulating thoughts and emotions, fostering discord and moral corruption. People under his influence may find their lives filled with chaos and disorder, drifting further from divine light and their true spiritual purpose. Kabbalists employ various practices and rituals to protect themselves from Belzebub's influence. Meditation and prayer are essential for strengthening the connection to divine light and resisting temptations. Additionally, Kabbalists recite sacred texts and use amulets with specific inscriptions believed to repel Belzebub and other evil forces. Purity of thought and action is also crucial to avoid falling under his influence. Another prominent and feared entity in the Citra Acra is Samael, often called the Angel of Death. Samael is an imposing figure with black wings and glowing eyes.
Speaker 1: As I just purchased a sam sung or maybe the voice of Semiel, right, I just find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Emitting a deathly light, his skin is pale like wax, and he wears a dark cloak that absorbs the light around him. He is often depicted with a flaming sword, symbolizing his power to execute divine decrees of death and destruction. In Kabbala, Samiel is a complex figure embodying both destruction and justice. His name means poison of God, reflecting his dual nature as both an agent of divinity and a force of evil. He acts as a necessary instrument to maintain cosmic balance, executing divine judgments of death and punishment. Samiel's influence profoundly impacts Kabala's understanding of life and death. He represents the dark side of divine judgment, where souls must face the consequences of their actions. Those under his influence may experience deep despair, fear, and a constant sense of imminent threat. Samiel's presence can lead to increased violence, disease, and premature death as he fulfills divine decrees of punishment. Kabalists practice specific rituals and prayers to protect themselves from Samiel's influence. These include reciting the Shema Israel, a declaration of faith in God's oneness, and other prayers invoking divine protection. Performing mitzvot, or good deeds, is also essential to repel Samiel's negative energies. Kabalists also use amulets and talismans containing sacred names and symbols to repel his influence and protect the bearer. Then we've got Belphegor, the demon of sloth. Belfagor is a formidable and insidious demon associated with the sin of sloth, laziness, and idle curiosity. In Kabbalistic tradition, he is often depicted as a hideous and corpulent figure with a bloated and lethargic appearance. He is usually shown sitting on a throne of filth or a commode, symbolizing his association with decay and stagnation. His eyes are heavy liddid, and his expression is one of perpetual boredom and disinterest. His origins can be traced apathy back to ancient Moabite mythology, where he was worshiped as bal Pare, a god of fertility and debauchery. Over time, he was assimilated into Jewish and Christian demonology as a demon of sloth and gluttony. His primary role is to encourage laziness and procrastination, leading individuals away from their spiritual and worldly responsibilities.
Speaker 1: Is now they just have TV and phones for that.
Speaker 2: Influence is subtle but pervasive. He entices people to indulge in idleness, complacency, and hedonistic pleasures, causing them to neglect their duties and spiritual growth. Under his sway, individuals may become apathetic, indifferent, and detached from their goals and aspirations. This can lead to a life of unfulfilled, potential, stagnation, and moral decay. To counteract his influence, Kebbalists employ various spiritual practices and disciplines. Regular prayer, meditation, and study are essential to maintaining a focused and active mind. Engaging in acts of charity and performing good deeds helps to combat laziness and promote a sense of purpose and fulfillment. Kabbalists also recite specific prayers and psalms, such as Psalm twenty three, to invoke divine assistance in overcoming sloth and lethargy. Finally, in exploring the terrifying entities of the Sitra Acra, we arrive at Lilith, the queen of Demons. Lilith is a fascinating and feared figure in the Kabbalistic tradition. She is described as a woman of supernatural beauty, but with an aura of darkness and danger. Her eyes shine with hypnotic intensity, and her long black hair cascades over her shoulders. She is often depicted with black wings and sharp claws, symbolizing her demonic nature.
Speaker 1: So they kept on bringing up Discordia right and discord and they started you know, Eiris was the goddess of discord. I just want to because Lilith is a composite of that. So obviously, the descendant of omicron Aires is already a dominant coronavirus subvariant in the country, infecting more people than any other single train. That was October twenty twenty three. Discordianism is the belief is a belief system based around Eiris, the Greek goddess of strife and discord, and variously defined as a religion, new religious movement blah blah blah blah blah, though prior to two thousand and five some sources categorized as a parody religion. It was founded after the nineteen sixty three publication of Principia Discordia, written by Greg Hill and Carrie Wendell Thornley, the two working under the pseudonyms Malecalypse and the Younger and Malaclipse the Younger and Omar Ravenhurst so Robert Antone Wilson is tied into that too, you know who that is, just throwing some extra detail into this.
Speaker 2: And her ability for deception and seduction in capitalistic.
Speaker 1: He is also a child killer, you remember, stealing children in the night and draining the blood. She goes the way back to Babylon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big texts. Lilith is known as the first wife of Adam, created equal to him and therefore not subordinate. Her refusal to submit to Adam led to her expulsion from the Garden of Eden, after which she became a demonic entity. Lilith symbolizes rebellion and independence taken to the extreme.
Speaker 1: So when they have people like this and they're talking that the number one this is inverted. But we'll have to talk about the British Edita in order to make sense of that part. A lot of times these deities are representative of an entire cult, so a cult representing and they're saying like she was cast out of Eden, well, Thor cast out this entire cult and it was a matriarchical cult and Woden and Heidi the mom were the ones that were beaten, destroyed and pushed along out of you know out of the favor of the people and out of the power structure that they had, and that that would have ended their golden age. So it's all it's all very interesting how this is intertwined. But it's always, of course, if they're telling the story, they're the good.
Speaker 2: Guys challenging established norms and structures. Lilith is known for her role as a seductress and destroyer. She is said to attack newborns and mothers during childbirth and to seek vengeance on humanity for her expulsion from Eden. Her influence manifests in sexual temptation.
Speaker 1: That's where you have to raprehend around the idea that the Edenites were the cult right, the black magic, and their expulsion from Eden being upset because oh, I don't know, Goths came in and got rid of the garbage human the garbage humanity that was there oppressing the people.
Speaker 2: And moral corruption, using her allure to divert men from their duties and lead them to ruin. The figure of Lilith and Kabbala symbolizes the forces of chaos and rebellion against divine order. She represents the uncontrollable and destructive aspects of freedom and independence, as a reminder of the dangers of straying from the paths of righteousness and submission to the divine conclusion. In our exploration of the demonic entities of the Sitra Acra in Kabbala, we have encountered figures such as Beelzebub, Samuel, Moloch, Asmadeus, and Lilith. These entities not only personify evil, but also challenge and teach us about the constant struggle between light and darkness. They remind us of the importance of purity, justice, and righteousness, and how facing and overcoming evil is crucial for our spiritual growth. Kabbala shows us that enlightenment involves understanding and conquering these dark forces, strengthening our faith and connection to the divine light.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, bullshit, it's their their bringing this stuff to light and spreading this idea among people. They're giving it light in life and they're giving it energy. That's what they're doing. So there's that, and now let's present something here. I just want to say hello to everybody over there on FTJ, Hello everybody, and rumble and hello to Twitter. Okay that being said, real quick, you got to do the housekeeping stuff here and then we'll get right back into a little bit of the EDDA. Then I got to cut it out. So if you are on FTJ Media as am I, you can go right over to you see the description here Mooney's Goonies and demon analogy the Moon Saturn sorcery interception. Oh eve a right, because that's who's responsible. I'm not sure why they clipped this. It just kind of cut. But if you just like highlight the whole thing, you could copy and paste it. And yeah, there's the thing for doctor Glidd in there. But I wanted to show you where is it. So this is the website and I actually put the Holiday Helper in there right there so you can find the twelve percent off to keep on from my site. But beneath that, if you want to write me a letter, I will read it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you want to send me something that you make as a business or whatever, I will. I will display it and show it here. And like I said, I'm not smoothy, so no deal does please sure as help won't demonstrate that, but great down here money tree publishing dot com. Okay, backslash or forwards, I don't remember the right name for that. It's leaning forward but it's starting backward. Whatever, however way you want to interpret that, that is the site that will bring you here. And Europa the Last Battle. If you're thinking of something for somebody who is you care enough about to want them to know and understand things a little bit better so that you know they're not unintentionally supporting or you know, champion the very evil that they think that they're against, then maybe this would be a good place to start them. And this would be a good thing for a Christmas gift, perhaps Europa. It can be found on DVD and Blu ray by clicking that, okay, And then the other thing I would highly recommend before. I mean I've said a million times is Helstorm, the book that I mean you got a dad, get them Hellstorm, you know, and everybody should be reading that book, everybody. And then you can use uh I think it's right there, Hold on, right, there's the code for ten percent of all. I don't know if it has to be all caps or not. And I did start a family channel on YouTube. I'm sorry to putting new stuff on it. Me and my daughter, our adventures and stuff like that, and some you know, workout tips and stuff like that. But that YouTube right there, go for it is the channel, and if you want to follow over there, take a look at some stuff that's not related to this stuff. Go right ahead, all right, and the same thing. You find the same information on Rumble in the same spot and right here. I don't think they broke the They didn't break the link. I'm not sure why it happened over there, but they didn't break the link here, So you can just go over there. Ok. Moving on, we're going to go to so just the bike. Yeah, it's just that one, so where we left off, and let me just double check them see what time it is, because I don't I don't know how long I've been on yet. It's already I've already been out for an hour and forty seven, so this is gonna be very short. I've got I gotta try to start off this computer and I got some internet orders to do, so thank you for that. By the way, I noticed a lot of people who are writing in the comments that they are checking out the Hot Sauce from you know, watching the show and then also sending me emails afterwards telling me how much they liked it. So that that's always nice to hear and I appreciate it. Okay. So again, like I said, I'm gonna end up reading the vast majority of this and probably doing it on a screen from you know, obs directly, but not broadcasting it, and then just doing all of my editing and sending it out maybe on Patreon at first for a little while.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see. I feel like I should put more on the Patreon, so maybe that's what I'll do. But I want more people to see this too, So it's kind of a kind of stuck. Stuck there, chills trying to contemplate what I should do with it. Let's see, we'll just start right here. Says that's actually not right there, where's the sentence begin? It's a long sentence. As a result, my new literal translation of the Eda text, made many years ago and now offered in these pages, this is lay L speaking and utilizing therein the admirable collated edition of the different manuscripts Texts by Nickel furnishes for the first time a critically exact translation of the Eda by It's strictly literal rendering, except as regards to words that have been become obsolete. It demonstrates the radical affinity of the Edic language with the English, and it retains more fully than before the alliterative character of the original poem upon which the assonance of the etic verse largely depends. But most important of all, this translation, made in the light of the discovery that Thor was identical with the first historical Samerian king of corresponding name and achievements, and with the first traditional king of the Arians before the separation of their Eastern branch, has enabled me to reconstruct the hitherto hopelessly disordered and detached at a lays or like lines in the poem right lays back into their original and consistent sequence on their historical basis. This new translation and reconstruction disclosed that the EDA was the traditional version of the Great Epic of the Northern branch of the Goths, including the Britons, celebrating the establishment of the world's civilization by King Thor Or Airthor or Arthur right Arthur Knights at around table. They put it in medieval times, but it wasn't it. Moreover, enabled me to recognize and recover in the Eda the full strings of the titles that the first king his queen, the heroic crown Prince as used by the Samerians, as well as the Samerian geographical names with their identifications in Asia Minor and Mesopotamia, which have been faithfully preserved in the Eda manuscript in writing down to the present day. This synthesis and rearrangement of the disordered Eta allays, by means of our new historical and traditional keys, Samerian and Indian whaltst transforming the whole scheme of the Edda as hitherto imagined, disclosed the striking fact that the grossly misleading confusion and perversion hitherto current in the interpretation of the Eda were introduced by the Icelander Snorri and treadulously followed by all modern Yuaruropean writers. You know, you take something that's wrong and you keep running with it right. That's why I don't like speculation either. Snory, we have seen, was the author of the melodramatic mythological tale or romance, founded on certain extracts from the Eda, mostly mistranslated, and prefaced by the statement of his notions that the Edlas were mythological, which treatises has laterally been dignified by the title of the prose Edda. The serious perversions of the Eda theme thus introduced by Snorri include, amongst other things, his mistaking the mere titles of leading heroes and heroines for separate and distinctly different personages, and thus fictitiously increasing the real number of the heroes and heroines and confusing the sense. The use by the Samerians of titles and multiple titles for their early kings and heroes besides their personal names has been demonstrated in my previous work. This use of multiple titles for ancient kings and heroes continued down to classic times, where Homer and other bards regularly call their heroes by their titles or cognimens as well as by their personal names, in order to vary the monotony of repetition and their songs. Other I say, one of the most seriously misleading instances of this mistaken use of an eedic title for a totally different personage by Snorri and by all modern etic writers mechanically following him, is the mistaking of the Odin title of Thor for the name of Woden or Woden, the arch enemy of Thor, and thus completely vitiating and perverting the whole scheme of the etic epic wops for Odin, as I have demonstrated in my previous work, was a title of king ur Dur or Indara in the sameia, and wherein it is spelled odo In or udo In with the shorter variant of Odo or Udu, and in the Eda text, as now literally translated Thorpe bears unequivocally, unequivocally the the repeatedly and I'm sorry, and repeatedly the titles come on of Odin and Odo. But Snorri in the introduction of his Taiale, identifies Odin with Wodin, whom he calls vodin, the letter v W being absent in Icelandic and Norse and replaced by the late letter V. Thus he says Votin whom we call Odin. This identification by Snory was presumably owing to his inability to find the name Woden or Voting in the Eta manuscript, from which it is absent in all existing copies, and partly to Woden having been with his blood sacrifices the popular war god or war demon of the Icelanders and Scandinavians down till only two centuries before Snowy's time. Now Wodin Wotan or Wodin Sultan on that movie, or Wodan by his older name of Bodo or Balta, corresponding to his Sumerian name of Budu Butu or Buden. The serpent footed is throughout the Eda. Again, that's part of their totem right. The serpent is throughout the Eda represented as the malignant aboriginal chieftain of the Moon and Serpent dragon cult and an antagonist of King Thor in his Great information in his Great Reformation, bringing civilization and fairness and justice to a place was heavily, heavily, heavily bought by these sick, human sacrificing cults. This significantly is in series with the Vedic Sanskrit name of bud Budnya or the bottom, as the arch enemy of Indra iandry or Thor, and he was represented in the Veda mythically as the great serpent of the bottom or deep, the Puthon or Python of the Greeks, which would make him Typhon right. Probably similarly, in some later Adela's Wooden or Bodo is also represented mythologically as the Great Serpent. Moreover, Bud is still the name for him, surviving in modern Indian weekday nomenclature, wherein Wednesday or Wooden's day is called Booth. And curiously, the Indian lunar Brahmas, who adopted his moon and serpent and hell cult despite the evidence of the Veda as to his demonist character, also make him the father of the first Arian king, just as the later European Woldenness arbitrarily make Woden the father of Thor, presumably because Thor's reign dates from the downfall of Woden, whom he conquered. Indeed, the self same confusion occurs also in Egyptian myth, wherein the Semitic priests, Oh surprise, surprise commonality. There common common problem here of the Nile Valley degraded the original pure son worship of Asar or Osiris the Samerian Asari title of King Dur or Tur by deliberately introducing into it the serpent and animal sacrificial cult of their own debased aboriginal Egyptian mother son creed, which was essentially similar to the pre adamant Adamite Chaldean okay let me say something real quick. I was reading so thing today and there was last night where they said Osiris, who I know, had sex with his mom, and I'm like, nope, already wrong. You're conflating two different things where Osiris and sun worship began versus when it was corrupted and changed, just like you know, Freemasons then Freemasons after seventeen eighties or any other goddamn thing that these people touched. So incorrect. So then they're going to go on this long ass tangent with this misinformation. Either they're wrong or they're perpetualing a lie on purpose. But anything that comes after that, it's like, Okay, you've already screwed up. There's no reason to continue to read your your opinion on this because you're just making sure you can't possibly get beginning to the truth if you already have that mistake, right, and you're trying to make this thing into a bad thing because sun worship is evil and pagan. Right, Well, that's kind of interesting because that kind of works really well towards all these people who want you to hate your own history and then give all the attributes and all the accolade credit to them, making you garbage and them necessary for you to protect and all this other bullshit. There's a deeper thing here that's going on that has to be corrected. Thus, Wooden Wutan Bodo or Ablata we shall find, was called by the Semitic Egyptians Bhutan or Pata, and was their traditional human ancestor and represented as a naked dwarf with attendant serpents, and laterally identified by these neulodic priests with King Osiris or Ampti Atmu and invested with the sower attributes and achievements of the latter. So it's all screwed up, and they what they do, They poison the Sirius thing right. Unfortunately, this confusion is worse confounded by finding that although the name Odin is exclusively used for Thor in the central lay and most of the other lays and certain layer later lays of the Codex Regius and other manuscript copies of the Eda, the name Odin is actually used for Woden as However, all these existing copies date to the period of Snory and later. It seems probable that the older name of Bodo or Blato or Budnya for Woden had been arbitrarily altered by the scribes into Odin under the influence of Snorri's theory. But our new keys and the contexts of the Eda itself indicate clearly in all cases where this Odin name has been substituted for Woden, so they made big mistake. Another outstanding serious and misinterpretation of the Eda theme by Snorri and his modern followers, mistaking mere titles of the same personage for different people, for different individuals and resulting in hopeless confusion, is that, arising from Balder titles of Locally and the Wolf of Fen or Vaughan, our new literal translation makes it certain that nowhere in the Eda is Balder, the so called Balder, the son of Woden. Everyone's called good or beautiful, or even an assa or lord, a usual title of Thor and his Gothic heroes. On the contrary, Balder is called the baleful, the harrier, the ruffian, and is everywhere throughout the Eda represented as the villain of the narrative, the malicious son and champion of the malignant Woden, the inveterate antagonist of Thor, and as identical with the Wolf of Fen I'm assuming that's fen Rear, right, the giant wolf that you know supposedly swallows or it didn't, but that would actually be Thor. And then who was it who came who came in and snopped him? It was it was one of the sons. Anyway, it's still wrong. So the Wolf of fen and Loki the human historical original of Lucifer, and sorry, my phone did something. The Wolf of Fenn and Loki the human historical origin of Lucifer and the trant and of the Keelands Sarago and of the truculent green Man, as we shall see in the Arthur legend. Resuming now our construction of the Eda out of all this disordered tangle into which it has been thrown by Snorri and his modern followers, as a consistent epic by means of our new historical keys. This reconstruction was especially facilitated by the arresting lyrical lay entitled Volospa or spying or vision of the Volo or sibyl, the name Volo being supposed to be akin to the Greek sibyla or a sybil or prophetess, by erosion of its first syllable by B and V. Being freely interchangeable dialectically. This long legittedly the first, oh sorry, the finest of all edit poems. It is appreciatively called by Professor Kerr the noblest work of the Northern imagination, as he naturally accepted the current erroneous notion that the subject of the poem was mythological. As showing the traditional prime importance of this sybil vision lay, it was placed in the forefront of his collection by is that Simon, and similarly in the copy in the Codex Regis. Notwithstanding this traditional pre eminence, all the leading modern authorities on the EDA, from Yigfasen to and Powell to the very latest writers, each mechanically following the other, imagine it to be outside the scheme of the edit proper, and have relegated it to the end of their translations as allegorical or mythical. This basic at a lay, the Sybil's vision has hitherto been supposed to be a kind of world drama, having for its subject the mythical life of the gods and men from the beginning of the world till the crack of Doom Ragnarok, this last epoch which they thus mistranslate and meaning literally the rain or rule of reason. That's what Ragnarok is really supposed to be, apparently, not the crack of doom, but the rain or rule of reason. So they win not lose. They identify with the introduction of Christianity into Iceland and the belief that the Eda was originally composed by Icelanders, and this led in this way by the Edic writers of his day. Carlisle, in his glorification of Wooden and relegation of Thor to quite a subordinate position, wrote, some wild prophecies we have in the vluspa of the elder Edda. But they were comparatively an idle and adjunct of the matter. But Carlisle here, like his authorities, and like all Etic authorities ever since, took the husk ah. Notice how they said, husk. What we were just talking about with the freaking kabbala? The husks the husk woden and threw away the colonel. On the other hand, I early observed that this foremost of all the lays formed really the backbone and framework of the whole collection of the Eda poems, that it was in itself a fairly complete epics summary of the historical achievements of King Thor and contained nothing really mythical or supernatural, and that the rest of the detached edi poems were merely expanded detailed descriptions of leading episodes or incidents that were briefly summarized in the central poem. Further study fully confirmed this observation. This lay gets its present title of the Sybil's Vision from its having been latterly sung or recited by an official or professional sibyl or a wise woman, whom the early Icelandic Sagas described. Icelandic Sagas described as a lady of rank and education, and her personal appearance and dress are described in the appendix. She was held in high honor, and at the great autumn festivals of rejoicing, was seated on a high seat or throne, and sang her songs to the assembled nobles and populace. Her lay was called a vision, obviously because the old epic story is for the sake of vividness, composed in this particular lay in the present tense, with the words I see prefixed to most of the leading episodes and stanzas, as if the singer were an eyewitness of the great events passing before her eyes as in a vision of the past. This bardik, this bardic device of eyewitness and vision was also used by the Old Britain Welsh bard Talesan and I'm Sorry, the Anglo Saxon Beowulf, and others in their historical songs, not to mention Langlan's vision of peers and plowmen of the fourteenth century. The central Eda poem, discovered as the backbone and framework of the entire epic, is disclosed as the oldest form of the Eda epic and complete in itself. And it is, and in its refrain we seem to find, as seen later, the original form of the name Eda, which was laterally applied to the whole collection. Different manuscripts of this lay or its fragments, of which there are several, show significant differences in the sequence of its stanzas from that in the Codex Regions, and in some versions the sequences are better connected together than in the latter, Thus presuming that the Codex Regis was copied from several detached fragmentary manuscripts. WHOA, what the hell hold on?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that? What am I hearing?
Speaker 1: Did anyone else hear?
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: What the hell I just heard clapping? Who was that from? Wait? Hold on? What was that? Did noone else hear the little clapping? I heard clapping? What the hell was that? Holy crap? That scared the crap out of it. Wasn't expecting that. What the hell? Wow? That was really strange. Okay, anyway, I'm trying to get back to it. But I was trying to figure out where that was coming from so I could stop the audio. It just started clapping. It must be something on stream yard because with Apple, remember how when doctor Glynnon would talk and he would raise his hands, the balloons would come up. I'm thinking maybe because I put my hands up, there was clapping or something. Though it didn't happen again, though, super strange anyway, what was I at before the collapping? It's kind of creepy? Uh, Let's see. Quidder's Preaches was copied from several detached fragmentary manuscripts in which the stanzas were not stitched together in their original and proper sequence, But our Sumerian and Indian historical keys enable us to restore such dislocated stanzas to their natural and original positions in sequence. In reconstructing the EDA Epic. Therefore, I have taken this central eta the Sibyl's vision as the framework of the Eda, and introduced in dovetail fashion the other scattered lays as a respective at the respective points where they or their associated scenes are referred to in this basic poem. The form of the epic as preserved in its central blay retains presumably something of the shape of the original epic as composed shortly after the great epoch of the rise of civilization around three hundred and eighty BC, which it celebrates. If this be so, its language has from time to time been modernized by generations of bards and handing down the old story through the ages to adapt it to the changes undergone and the evolution of the ancient speech. It has clearly descended in writing, as evidenced by its remarkable preservation of such a large number of the ancient personal names and the titles and place names in agreement with those of the ancient Samerian records. How interesting is that? So people are like, oh no, this is you know, British tale. This is oh no, this Icelandic tale. Now it goes all the way back to Samaria. Guys three thousand to here in ADYBC, and nowhere else except in the EDDA has now restored. Do we find preserved, either in Europe or in the East, any such complete tradition of the early history of the world and of Preadamite Man which will bear examination in the light of ascertains scientific facts pre Adamite Man. The property sorry the poetry or verse of the Eda is epic or heroic. It is couched in narrative form in which the dramatic element is introduced as impassioned harangs, with occasional dialogues and sometimes culminating and tragedy. The breathless flow of its narrative and adventure hold the hearers and readers continuous interest, and is obviously intended to excite the patriotism and heroic feelings of the audience, and to awaken your connection to your heritage in your past in celebrating the rise and establishment of civilization achieved by their greatest ancestral heroes. This should when we start getting into this deep, it should resonate with you. You should understand, like you know that the truth has a certain ring to it. It's not wishful thinking, it's not hopeful. It's because it is, and you know it, or you can't. Once you feel it and you hear it, you know it. You know it because it's like remembering something that you forgot. It's like part of you in some respect. The verse at times resembles that of the Ballad, though occurring many centuries before the supposed rise of the Ballad. Verse. Again, the diction is always simple and homely, terse and vigorous, couched in the language of ordinary life so as to be understood by the people. The language is obviously that of British Gothic, as distinguished from Anglo Saxon, and of a period shortly before the eighth century when Iceland was first inhabited by parties of Irish Scots and her brides, he breeds refugees. It is seldom embroidered with ornamental phrases yeah. Occasionally it is graceful. It is gracefully lyrical, as for example, when describing thor Is sings mighty much, and of the ruler kind newly born is he the peace worshiping man. He is of the earth, the mighty eye, all seeing eye corrupted right, corrupting the all seeing eye into making it something bad, the swallow of the cool sea, the sun of dreams. Like all he also had. I believe there's a there's a there's a hawk or falcon, right, and that would be you know what they call horace, right, the horus is the is the hawk god? Right, it's they make everything into something gross. Like all ancient poetry or verse, it differs sharply from the modern in its total absence of any rhyme or end jingles, a valuable aid emphasis and embellishment to poetic expression, which however, only came into general use in Europe about six centuries ago. The Edic verse depends for its rhythm and melody on its meter, and we'll skip over that part for now. The little thing a literative sentence, the last feature in poetry, being significantly called by Professor Kerr Gothic verse, and regarded by him as the source of all alliterative early British and Anglo Saxon verse. It is thus blank verse, with which with this difference that its verses are clearly separated and grouped together into stanzas, usually containing eight verses, though sometimes only six or even less. The meter of the edda is highly specialized. It is seen at its best in the central day the civils vision. It is constructed of very definite technical rules which must have taken a very long period for their evolution and maturity. Its flexible, melodious meter is not always fully reproduced in our well nigh literal translation, owing to the necessary replacement of some obsolete words, so they're not going to rhyme anymore, although there are fewer obsolete words to be replaced than in translating Anglo Saxon into English. A great deal of learned, of learned, and discursive, conflicting discussion, without telling much has been written on the subject of the edimeter. My own general analysis is as follows. The yetimerior moose generally in the sprightly swinging truchatic measure, which significantly was the favorite with Anglo Saxon, early English and Welsh bars, and which is still favored by many modern English poets. Each foot in the measure consists of two syllables. The first is set accented or long, and the second unaccented or short. The length of the lines has been a matter of dispute for in the old developments or parchments, in order to save space the lines are written in continuous written on continuously, but separation marks for sentences and verse endings and stanzas are supplied. Although in the older all right we could skip over the technicals. Let's se if can get I'm warned to what it reveals, okay, besides the trickaic matter of uh, Let's see, for instance, we have this fine flowing measure in the Atla the wounding of King Thor, called in this particular Stanza by his title of o Dar, corresponding to his Samerian and Babylonian one title of Adar, by the spiked stone weapon of Balder the Harrier, or Tie the son of Woden, the arch enemy of Thor. I might just go ahead and read this again when I get back. And they lived to something else then the hard broken chip, Oh, the harrier found a home in it's h a m me. But I figured out that that basically means the same thing as home my water. I let just use this one in home and King Odar moving that stilly spike stood sticking fast in Iroinrid's blood. So same guy, a different name for him. Right afterwards out it was niggled interesting word by Gifon's son Ale from the sore tie's red iron ore was got rid of the hell ball was quelled. Here Thor's title of I injury is spelled with some of its letters transposed by the copyist as a yan rid. Another sprightly springing sprightly swinging, but different measure is found in the way describing the training of King Thorp's son Khan in sports, the first verse of which run so con is Kane by the way, you want to hear that that's going to be interesting to try to relate to you. As caden Abel Cohn was the youngest assa in the n ode of the inn right in the end as up he waxed as an earl born, he learned, he learned horse taming, to fend by shields, shafts, to shape and shake ashen spears. The alliteration in the etic verse, which as Professor Kerr has shown, is of Gothic origin, is constructed on the highly developed artificial system according to definite rules. It affects the same initial letter and corresponding accent to syllable, and is usually distributed over two lines, two in the first line and another more complete in the second line. Significantly. This is also the rule in Old Brito Welsh verse and the Anglo Saxon of Kidman and other early Bards, and in Old English of Pierce Plowman. Let's see if in Gill again. So our new translation of the Edda is rendered as scrupulously literal as possible, and the temptation to attempt paraphrasing in it more picturesque modern English strenuously resisted, so as to recover the literal reading of this classic text in its own language as a historical document, and also to exhibit the radically radical affinity of the Edic language with the British and English. This fidelity to the letter of the Eda yields also fidelity to the spirit of that epic, owing to the Eda language being radically identical with Old English, or rather Old British. It is not, however, always practicable to give in the translations the full extent of the trochaic and other measures, and the full alliteration of the texts owing to several of the Edic words having become obsolete or their sense somewhat altered in modern speech. This necessitates the occasional use of better known modern synonym synonyms or phrases or idioms in order to render the meaning more intelligible without necessitating a reference to the glossary. Thus the opening verse of the Sibyl's Vision, which reads in the first with its first letter aspirated.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like look at that. That's that's old English. Yeah you could see how like yah, yeah, you'd be more confused reading it than you would if you didn't. He thought it was big eck al r helgar, kinder, meary oka or ok mini mogo. Yeah, what the hell does that mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I have English with almost literal verbal agreement, allowing for the dialectic differences in modern spelling and obsolete words as listen, I bid ye all kindred on holiday, major and minor folk men of the homeedale. Oh well, now it makes a little bit more sense, doesn't it. It would be noticed that in the first line the edic barred. In order to preserve faithfully the trochaic measure, makes the second foot begin with the long extented Hey. Okay, yeah, yeah, we get all that. Oh here's the introduction, everybody. Oh wait, that's still the introduction. No, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, this is this is something that gets repeated the refrain or burden, recurring at the end of the most of the chief divisions of the central poem, and used to introduce pointed, pointedly fresh episodes. I have translated as as no ye know ye yet, the edda no ye yet at all. This refrain, from which forms only one line in the text, has hitherto been variously rendered or paaraphrase as no ye it but what no ye yet? Or what would ye know further? And what?
Speaker 2: But?
Speaker 1: None of these yield very good or literal sense. The word eta, which occurs in this in it in this refrain, has been translated in these cases as a conjunctive at a corresponding to the Latin and or I venture however, to suggest that this word eda really preserves the old traditional name for the epic poem, spelled with a single D, for the old Gothic runic letter D was sometimes written by the sign of a double D, and thus could yield for this word form of at, a title which seems first applied to this epic collection in the seventeenth century. The divisions of themes of this great epic celebrating the advent of Thor Air, Thor or Arthur or ad Adam into the righteous old world of savagery and debased, debasing, cruel superstitions, and his great Reformation, by which he established the first civilization with ordered government, systematic agriculture and industrial life, peace and goodwill and prosperity between about three three and eighty to twenty and three hundred and fifty BC are usually indicated in the central lay the Sybil's vision as separate scenes, though the latter word itself is not actually used therein, but only the introductory phase I see or I remember. I have, therefore, in using the Sybil version as the thread on which I strink together all the scattered at alays divided the great episodes in the reconstructed Epic into separate scenes, which I have numbered consecutively. And the list of these is given in the contents. And let's see, there's a little bit now, we're getting into the details. Here. Seen one which follows the prologue introducing Sybil the civil songstress in the audience of the Gothic Britain nobles and Lady of the Home Deale assembled at their Great Festival holiday, opens with a glimpse into the pre Adamite world. That old world is graphically pictured steeped in primitive savagery, and is it internecytros atrocities, foully stained by the widespread maiming and human fucking motherfucker in human sacrifice and debasing orgies. And this is this is from the cult. Right, Let's let's start it all over here. The old world of graph is graphically pictured steeped in primitive savagery, atrocities, foully stained by the widespread maiming and human sacrifice and debasing orgies and necromantic superstitions of the Mother Sun cult. Hm hm does that kind of ring maybe maybe maybe a little sting there for the whole I don't know the aspects that kind of translate over into Christian culture. Mother so cult, there's some there's some tamu stuff going on in and uh in in the esoteric readings of of the New Testament, just saying mother Son, call of the Serpent, Dragon and wolf. Those are the totems, right, Serpent dragon is a hyphen and wolf it discloses the matriarch, the matriarch, it's matrix society cal d as they spell it c h A L dee weird as like a wizard right, or like if it's a weird, it might be like the female like a sorceress, right, and her name is l so they even change that right in her paradise in the Garden of Eden, the shithole with all this shit going on was the Garden of Eden. That was their golden era. Their golden age was graphically pictured primitively savage troses, widespread maming, and human sacrifice to basing orgies. I guess that made it fun and superstition and witchcraft, right. Her paradise a paradise of a person like that in the Garden of Eden at karchemchur Carmish. There you go, or jib Durabilis on the Euphrates in Upper Mesopotamia, along with her sacred serpents and wolves, and her paramore Wooden and her only established son Balder in their hellish cellar or Hall of Va Hall Valhalla, remember and the three fate weirds. Again we're talking about wizards or sorceresses with their magic bull or cauldron. So listen to this magic bull or cauldron. What we talk about with that the quid of arms for Loyola, the two wolves and the cauldron. Where does this come from where are those people descended of? What are they trying to represent there in their symbolism as their family coud of arms of all things? Two wolves around the cauldron right at the well of urd under their tree of knowledge what they called it. See how everything's inverted to make them look like the and the way we're taught it. The graphic etic descriptions of this scene, as also of the subsequent scenes, are vividly illustrated and fully confirmed in their details by the concrete evidence of more or less contemporary and later Sumerian and Hittite sculptures and engraved seals, as well as by the traditional pictures of that primitive demonist mother cult mother cult matriarch preserved by the Egyptians and Indian branch of the Aryans. The remarkable technical excellence in the drawing and engraving of these ancient seals, dating from threey three hundred BC to two thousand BC will be appreciated when it is remembered that these drawings and engravings are each contained within the minute space of little more than one square inch, so that they have had to be often magnified in the illustrations by half or one diameter for or more easy reference. Scene two discloses the sudden meteoric advent into the grievously stricken, riotous old world of the greatest of all reformers and culture heroes, the tall, fair, redbearded thor Or Yendry, with his dirty, industrious, law abiding men of Gothic breed. A Sun worshiper, he reflects the shining brilliance of that luminary and becomes himself a fixed star in the fermentive civilization as and was afterwards deified as Indra or Jupiter, as the humanized type of God. Thor Or i Ad the first historical king in the ancient world, who, as I have demonstrated by concrete historical proofs in my previous works, Makers of Civilization, is what he's reverencing, and, as now fully established in the present pages, was the historical origin of Adam the Sun God or right right right of the New Testament, where however, as well as the in Genesis, his true history as the reformer of Eden is spitefully mutilated, spitefully mutilated by and who wrote the fucking book right want to keep it. I've been saying this before I even knew this, that they you can't trust any like? Did they lie about everything else? Are you going to trust them that? With that did the greatest tool of manipulation, spitefully mutilated, regenerates and transforms the riotous old world into a civilized, settled, law abiding, industrial, and habitable land thanks to him by his great uplifting crusade, under his banner of the Red Cross of his son worship and established, establishes civilization and thus affects the rise of man. This is what they call their dark Age, these evil fucks, because us descendants of the gosst the little you know torture party. The historical atom is now disclosed to have been not the first created man, but the first man who made men of men. I freaking love that freaking line. The historical atom is now disclosed not to have been the first created man, but the first man who made men of men. He is the protagonist of the attic epic. His noble, forceful and resourceful and inspiring personality with his traditional personal appearance of the tall, fair Nordic racial type majestic with a happy combination of brawn and brain, are vividly described in keeping with the more or less contemporary Sumerian and Hittite sculptures, engraved seals, and historical records. His building of the first town, establishment of agriculture, metal forges and other industries and town life, his go on, creation of the free institutions and of the first Parliament, and his message of brotherly love and the brotherhood of man, and abhorrence of the serpent and its mother, weird cult and blood sacrifices are graphically and dramatically narrated the place of his he found it repugnant. He put it into it noo for that shit. The place of his first appearance is located at Troy, in the Troad district of Mount Ida, bordering Dan Dar Dannel's Dar Daniels Dan right in northern Western Asia northwestern Asia Minor, and a tradition in a later scene refers to his having come from the Dan Danube valley in Middle Europe and an immemorial home of the Goths. This point of his advent and establishment of the first civil civilized state at Troy discloses him as the historical original of the first traditional king of the Greek Dar Danos, after whom the Dardanels are named for. Thor Or King Darr of the Simerian records bears in the Edda as well as in the Samerian the title of Dan the Homewarders. Tradition has placed him about two millennials millenniums later than his real date. He is also identified through the his etic title of Burmeoth Permit of Simerian and identical achievements with the historical original of the far famed Prometheus, who we also think is a bad guy. Right, they made everything fucking backward of the Greek legend who first because because we defeated them in order to bring the light right, because we we we gave h relief and prosperity to people and got rid of their problem that they were plagued by the fucking parasite, you know, sacrificial cult and sorcerers. You know, we stopped their reign. So now everything that did that was is the bad thing. And they point out and they put the demon face on it. Man, I had had this feeling in twenty twelve and everything seemed it's all I'm glad I read. I'm glad I read stuff. You know, glad I didn't just blow it off. Prometheus of the Greek legend who first brought fire to the to the domestic hearth of primitive men, and gave them the blessings of knowledge and civilization. And so he evoked the anger of the jealous, remember envy. These people are always going to be as old gods. And he too, with his wife Asia, was located by the Greek tradition in Asia Minor. So they're talking about Thor when they're describing Prometheus, and they probably don't even know. They probably just have the diet, you know, the story handed down to them. This Eedic account of the coming of King Thor Dar or ad or Adam and his establishment of civilization is profusely illustrated in these pages by early Sumerian and Hittite sculptures. It's that nice to get rid of all the freaking stupid superstition and just get to the reality of it and engraved seals, and is further confirmed by the ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek, and Indian traditional records detailed in the appendix. And it is of especial Gothic significance that the Sumerian and Hittite portraits of the first King and his men and women folk represent them, usually in Gothic dress. Kind of a big giveaway there in wearing the horned hat of the Goths. Why did they put Moses in horns? Why did they do that? I wonder, because they stole the fucking story early Britain's Anglo Saxons and Norsemen of the Viking period. This because they're Moses didn't exist. The succeeding scenes arranged in the chronological sequence disclosed for civilizing the Aboriginal tribes. Not only of the Troad are Trode, but many also from Middle and Eastern Asia, minor as far as Lake Van and Armenia and even from Eden. Eden. They're saying that these idiots are these eating knights, these chldis, this cult, this wolf cult. That's where they lived, that's where they had their their their little dominion, who had flocked to his sun cross standard. He appoints them had been our chiefs from their own ranks, and he enfranchises and admits those tribal chiefs into his Gothic parliament. Not bad for somebody who just conquered those people, because those people were appreciative to be rid of those scum. They got the parasite, they got the tick, and they ripped the tick off into the Gothic parliament and commonwealth. He even sanctions the intermarriage of the regenerate chief with a Gothic maid. He established his weaving workshops at Troy. He has an adventure on a fishing excursion in the Troyad with his adversary Wooden the Edenite. The Wooden, the Edenite. They're rid there in serpent Wolf chief, who with his hordes, raids Troy and his factories. He repeated. The repeated raids on Troy by Wooden and his men forced Thor to conquer and annex Phrygia, or the land of Lions on the east to the borders of Cappadocia. In this expedition, and supported by his aboriginal allies, he encounters Amazonian warriorses from Eden, who wore skin coats and Edenite fashion that has again come into vogue since the war, as distinguished from the cloth tailor made garments of the Goths. And under his title of medi the assa bearing his son cross remember Saint George right right right Wooden standard. He vanquishes Wolden in a notable scene described in Wolden's Lament. At his defeat by the nine woods of Midday the Assa, which thus explains for the first time the nine Saint George's crosses on the prehistoric rock carving of the Midas Monument in the heart of Phrygia, and it also explains the contemporary portrait of the king Thor with his five horned headed cornhead dress taming civilization and the Phrygian lion totems on the archaic ivory carving figure Blah blah blah. The next scene discloses. The next scenes disclosed Thor's conquest of Cappadocia, which is east of Phrygia up to the Euphrates and down through the Taurus to the seaboard of Celicia, his establishing his new chief capital at Vidhara Yeah Vidar was supposedly the sun that avenges and takes care of Fenria right Vidara and Teraria and bogas Koi in the heart of Cappadocia. As George of the Red Cross, the historical or original of Saint George of Cappadocia and England, his building and fortifying his capital there, which he calls him in him in h a Mn or Heaven, his judgment hall, his rowan apple tree of life Igdrasil as a symbol of the Sun, his establishing of baptism, and this is three thousand, four hundred years old or four hundred pc right baptism as the initiating right into the Sun cult. They're having concluded a treaty with the Edenites, whose central mother Weird's serpent shrine remember weird it means like wizard right serpent shrine and guarded on the Euphrates was now only a few days journey to the south of his borders. He is visited in his mountain capital by a party of weird vestals from Eden, including Eve. Oh isn't that interesting? Adam just met Eve to spy out his capital, and most of the episodes in these scenes, also from three onwards, are confirmed by the Samerian and Hittite sculptures and seals and Phrygian and Cappadocian monuments. The courtship and marriage of Thor or Airthor Arthur with Eve or Gunnifah or Gwenevere, the Eden vestal of the serpent Colt after her conversion by Thor to his son Colt, is dramatically described in the next scene, and significantly, the EDA account is in full agreement down to the most minute detail with the great prehistoric bass relief rock sculptures of that ceremony in your Pitaria or bogus Koi, which the EDA now interprets for the first time, and also in agreement with the Samerian, Greek, and Indian records of that ceremony. So this woman was an eden Nite, but she was of Gothic descent, is what they say. And she gets out of the Moon death cult as soon as she's aware of something better and less wicked, and she turns her back on him. She's down with Thor now. And that's the Randam and Eve Thori story, I said Thori, that kind of works though to Thori story of Thor Thori. When then follow the scenes with Eve at home in Thor's mountain capital of Heaven, which is him in right as queen consort of the Goths and as custodian of the life giving Rowan apples of the Sacred Tree, the birth and boyhood of Thor, Adam and Eve's son, the crown Prince gun or Khan or Cain or gowin Sir gowin right, the young prince Kin being treacherously wounded by the elder balder Or epley or Abel, the son of Woden and the eden Kite matriarch Cane's sucker succor by his mother Eve, who warns him against the treachery of the eden Knites and imparts it to him. On his initiation as a young soldier Red Cross Knight the Ten Commandments of his father Adam Thor. Oh Wow, where'd the ten commands come from?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: From some asshole named fucking Moses. Other scenes followed with an attack on Thor's bird by balder Abel his you know, composite name there and his men from the Van District of Eden and their holes, and having to pay an indemnity, Thor's defense of his Cappadocian frontier on the Euphrates up to the Garden of Eden, the almost fatal wounding of Adam Thor by the murderous stone missile of balder an incident seized on by the later Mother Cult Greek bards and magnified into the binding and wounding of Prometheus for rejecting the old gods.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: These people are all part of this fucking eden Knite cult that turned everything upside down and say, well, see, that's what happens when you get That's what you get when you turn your back on the gods, right, because there are a bunch of fucking demon summoners Thors saccurr and extraction of the missile by his son Cain Is being capsized in his ship off this Silesian coast by Balder or sut or seth right or set Able and punishment of latter as the source of the Babylonian legend of Adamu, the son of God capsized by Sutu and his revenge on a piece being again patched up. Adam Thorp visits the old matriarch weird El. See how they had to make this They had to make this tanak, They had to make these religions, They had to cover this shit up, and they had to completely invert all the properties and attributes of these things so that we would lose our fucking history and follow theirs in subjugation and superstition and fear of death and all this other bullshit. Emasculation on a peace being again patched up by Adam Thorp visits the old matriarch weird El at Eden, who recites to him his ancestry from the Western heirs or ariyans of the Ethel or Ethel and Dan clans. So what arians are? Did Dan clans?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Also Eve's antlers three from the same Gothic clan stock right. He tells her that Eve's one of you, one of you guys, and taunts him with wishing to capture her central fetish magic stone, cauldron or holy Grail. During this piece, Balder or Loki or Lucifer of the Serpent dragon called visits King Thorpe's banquet hall at Vidhara or heaven right because it's called himen and right riotously or right yeah, quarreling there with his Gothic hoasts and following his foullally insulting clean Eve, he is cast out of that heaven by Gun or Cain or Mioch or Michael Son is also a compositive archangel, Michael disclosing the real traditional historical source. So mioc right, because there's no L there, That's why. That's that's almost like Mike. But the the micah l right, the l that bullshit, that Semitic bullshit that they added to it, like I'm I should be Danny or Dan not Daniel, disclosing the real traditional historical source of the casting out from heaven of the great dragon Lucifer or apollion able by Saint Michael, the archangel of the latter New Testament legend. So him kicking out this dude, right, Balder is mytholized. This is pretty interesting. Lucifer or Polyon also being you know, given to the value of Abel by Saint Michael, the archangel of the later New Testament legend, and also the earlier intruers. So this is where they pull all the ship from. Because they're not creative. They had to steal from someone else. They had to give themselves a history and a street that was just true enough, but completely upside down and backwards for people to resonate with it. Version of the expulsion of the Green Man from King Arthur's banquet Hall by the young Knight Sir Gawin in the Arthurian Legend. Subsequent scenes to exclose the binding of Balder Loki by Mioch or Michael or Caine, owing to his continued destructive raids on the Gothic territory. Balder's escaped from his fetters his kidnapping in revenge of Eve, whom he carries off to Eden. This to me sounds exactly like the raping of Europa, the stealing of Eve. He does Raper, and that is like like Zeus, because they fucked up that too, making Zeus to the bad guy and not Balder. But you know, Zeus carrying off he turns into a bowl. Balder kind of it's kind of interesting, right, takes it, takes her off, and that's the raping of Europa. King Thoris fury at this dastardly outrage and rape by Balder. His hurried crusade against Eden frequently called in the at Hell got Heaven and Hell working fighting together here right him and in Hell his entry there he enters Hell because he enters Eden bearing along with his invincible Stonemace, the sacred epiphytic ruin tree branch of his sun colt, now disclosed as the real origin of the golden Bow legend of Virgil and not the mistletoe, and also as the source of the old British and Scottish adage ruined tree and red threed guard. The witches talk their speed, take their speed, just tak Thor's rescue of Eve with the aid of Cain from the clutches of the Edenite Balder, here called in the EDA epley or Abel, Thor's physical punishment of the latter and his seizure and carrying off of the central fetish stone, magic bullet or witch's cauldron of Eden, which is what we call the holy Grail, which he then consecrates to his son call as the Holy Grail of King Arthur, which still exists with the Severian inscription of his great grandson, and the wounding of gun Or Caine during their victorious retreat by the stone missile of the pursuing Balder forum form other scenes the Great Battle of Eden, the most monumentous are Sorry, the most momentous and epoch making battle of the Old World forms the next scene. Furious at the loss of their central fetish bowl, Balder and his mother weird L muster all their Edenite swarms of Hordes by river, sea and land for a great battle against Thor, who, on hearing of it, musters along with Cain all their force of well disciplined Gothic Yeomen cultivators and their allies for the fray. Eden was accordingly sorry. Eden was, according to the Eda, defended by skinclad and wolf tailed men armed with flaming switches cherubims with flaming swords. The battle, which proved catastrophic for the Edenites, is described in lurid colors in the Eda, as in the Sumerian and Babylonian records. They got their asses stomped by our ancestors, rapacious little fucks. In the battle, Mioch or Mickley or Michael or Kine slays balder suit or Able. They're just telling you the other names that you can use it by right. The Dragon cult chief in single combat and avenges his father for the rape of Eve. Thus the Edda, which is also be called mom. Thus the Edda re covers at last the true history of the event, which has been so falsely misrepresented by the later Kalti literature. Yeah, I wonder why they did that, and reveals the historical source of the New Testament legend of Saint Michael slaying Apollion the Dragon, the Egyptian Horus of the Sun Cult slaying set or Seth, and Sir Gowain slaying the Green Man. It discloses the Sumerian origin of the title Tubule for Cain as the slayer of Ball and confirms his identity with Caine through the Hebrew tradition of his being the instructor of every artificer in brass, bronze and iron, and his traditional inventorship of the plow. This is talking about Threagon, or maybe that's tuoble Kena talk about it was also disguised tool. It also discloses the real historical source of the lemon tape of the Caldis, Oh they're pissi pants now, which modern writers mistakenly called the killing of the God. Yeah, nope, notwithstanding the villainy of balder Thor and his son and nobles sinking all animosities, gave his body a decent funeral. Everything that Balder did, this is the nobility of our people gave him, gave him a noble barial worthily without vengeance, as if their own brother. That's the fucking difference. What are they doing to people in Gaza right now? These same pieces of shit? Then follows the lament of the Caldis for the death of Abel, whilst other Caldis rejoice saying thanks only mon i greet dry tears. Only let hell hold what is what it has? Oh, that's awfully nice. These people are envious, evil pieces of shit. Some were happy, some were loyalists after the fact, but not the cult. Not the freaking dirt cult. The next scene in the is the pursuit of and capture of l the old serpent dragon matriarch who had met meanwhile escaped on the River Euphrates by boat. Hey, anybody who wants to tap one of those things and support the show, that'd be awesome. There's two little signs in the chat in FTJ media and then there's a little dollar sign at the bottom left hand corner. It's green. They could do a super chat through rumble, or you can hit one of the gifts and goes or buy something from the site. Just please help out Christmas time I can freaking out here. So are he the third all right, who had met meanwhile escaped on the River Euphrates by boat. He she was captured. So there's talking about ll now his mother, Balder's mother, Woden's wife. She was captured and slain by Thor or Gore or George, and in this scene she has represented Alec Gore as a serpent dragon itself or Tiamat. Think about the story of Tiamat, which I write about in my book priest Craft Beyond Babylon, which you can get on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. This is the Barnes and Noble version, and you can also get it on my website if you want me to sign it. But you can also get to the links for my website. So just go to the website, click the book, and then you'll see all the links. You can get it any way you want. That's the way you need it, any way you want it. All right. Let's see, she was captured and slain by thor O Gore, and I said dragon itself, of which she was the arch priestess, right, she was an arch priestess of the Serpent cult, and she and her conqueror are similarly represented in full agreement with all the editor details in the Egyptian version of the scene engraved on the alabaster sarcophagus of Seti the First, the father of Ramsey the Second in the Swaying Museum in London, and figured in the text, and also so as with other scenes, in agreement with the Samerian and Babylonian and hit type versions in sculptured seals and records, and in the Indian literary versions. Now here's the interesting thing, because this is where they write where everybody went, they took their histories with them, So the Indian, the Indus Valley, they took their histories with them. And it still confirms the same story. This recovers for us the historical originals of the of the scene and the personalities of the actors in Saint George Slaying the Dragon. So and this also shows where they had, where they held their where their people migrated, and where they the goth Slash area held kingdom, you know, domain dominion over over the the population. And it was always a fair one right, thankful for them to be their type of deal. It wasn't an animosity, wasn't anybody subjugated. It makes me laugh when they say the captive, the Babylonian captivity, Like who the fuck would want to keep you guys around? You honestly think they're like, no, no, keep them Jews here. Yeah, that's good for us. Nothing back could happen to that, Yes, because you're so sought after, your captive. If you fucking break, you don't work, you bitch about everything, By the help, wouldnybody need you for anything? It recovers the historical region of the end of the Day. Okay, this recovers for us the historical origins of the scene and the personalities. Did I miss something, sculpture sealed?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this recovers for us the historical originals of the scene and the personalities of the actors. In Saint George slaying the dragon figured on the royal insignia of the England of England and on British coins and in mid Europe. Oh yeah, By the way, this also makes a really good Christmas gift priestcraft. Beyond Battle Syria and Nasia Minor, the next scene in the enthronement of Airthor or Arthur or Adam on the hill of Eden, or Arthur c to signalize his victory over Eden. With the speech he made on that occasion, This EDA record is in agreement not only with the Samerian versions, but also with the ancient Hittite sculpture actually found on this hill of Eden at Krsmish, which represents King dar Tur or Thor enthroned there as represented in the photograph in the text, and he shows he tells you where to find it. In the book and the Anglo Saxon Bard Cabman still retained the genuine old tradition that Adam was enthroned in Eden on the firm set throne formerly occupied there by Lucifer or Satan, which is what they attributed to Wodin and Balder his son. The Reformation and regeneration. This is the good times. This is the real good times, not the inverted bad times that these freaking scumbags that run our world now talk about. Oh, they lost their Golden Age. No, this was the beginning of the goddamn Golden Age. The Reformation. This is why fuck purple haze bullshit. None of that even matters. The reformation and regeneration of Eden by Adam Thor and the conversion of that serpent cult abode into a utopian city of God forms the next scene. The regenerate, regenerative Edenites were freely admitted on equal terms into the Aryan fellowship and commonwealth of that transformed city state. And it was from this advanced, advanced post of King Adam Thorp's Cappadocian Empire at the head of northern end of the Euphrates plane, that King Thor's son Kin descended in the twelfth year of his reign three three three six, three thousand zeer and thirty six PC into Mesopotamia of the Caldis and annex the civilized and civilized it down to the seaboard of the Persian Gulf, building as his chief Mesopotamian capital the city of Enoch or Unuk or Erech on the Euphrates, and so named after his son and success sor the third Aryan or Samarian king, who they're saying was named Enoch, and his epoch making advent into Mesopotamia is now disclosed to be what Assyrio ologists have called the coming of the Samerians. Though who the Samerians were, what was their race, where they came from, and what their date have hitherto all been unknown until now disclosed, right because they would sure as hell weren't going to say they weren't Semitic. The EDA ends here with the utopia or Golden Age, the real fucking golden age of early civilization, established by King Adam for about three three hundred and fifty BC. What additional pregnant Stanza has been added, presumably by a later hand. Human nature being what it is, Progress is not always forward, but sometimes and it says forward forward, I am backward downward too, into the abysm. There was, some time after King Adam Thorpe's death, presumably several generations later, a reactionary revival of the Aboriginal mother son cult of matriarchy, with its blood sacrifices, fetish worship, and superstition of hell, thus resulting in the real fall of man in the post Adami period. Oh look, here comes religions, Here comes Abrahamic religions. Oh, there was a resurgence in that. Huh gee, I can't imagine that. That doesn't seem like there's any indication or symptoms of that right now, does it. The Kaldze body, the Caldz. It's the fucking cults. It's this fucking cult that's who they're calling Jews now, and any any shield will do as long as they can, you know, throw rocks at you and shoot at you from you know, behind their their sofa where they cry and pretend that they're in. They they need a safe space because of the victim, the Chaldean Semites and their reactionary religion, whilst discarding the atomist worship of the one God in Heaven represented. Let me say that again the Chaldean Semites in their reactionary religion while discarding the atomist worship of the one God in Heaven. Well that doesn't that seems like they tell us the exact opposite, doesn't it. The Pagans were multiply blah blah blahs uh huh, represented by the Benign Sun or the God of the Sun and light of the world walda from the freaking or Linda y'all father, the god the god that they just say, Hey, the son's representation of what this dude here who creates things can create, So we venerate that in our appreciation of God. And they don't sacrifice anything to it because they're not fucking mental patients, not at first anyway, until they got corrupted the kill they Ansomites in direction represented by the Benign Owner as the universal power of nature. On reverting to their old Mother Son cult as and its sanguinary demons got to have them. They missed their demons now deified their Moon of darkness and converted their demons personified as the Mother Matriarch and her son and serpent wolf totems into gods and goddesses. Where do you think Lilith comes from this is a matriarchical society by borrowing the idea of God as well as the God name from their Aryan civilizer and great benefactor, Adam Thor. They borrowed the idea of God as well as the God name from their Aryan civilizer and greet Ben. They didn't know about shit until we came. That's what that states right there. They didn't know shit about shit. They took ideas and bastardized them for their own means, their own ends, and so it goes ever since. They then vilified and cursed the audacious King Adam Thor, the friend of man with his cult of Heaven, along with his noble heroic son Prince Kan the former for his great offense and sin of uplifting man by knowledge and disobeying the jealous Preadamite serpent demon and its ocular priestess, and the latter for slaying the serpent cult necromantic priest and sacrificer the only son of the weird, and abolishing their sanguinary sacrifices. And this spiteful vilification has been actively and mechanically propagated down through the ages to the present day in Semitic creeds. On the other hand, the ruling race of the Samerians or Arians, who formed only a relatively small proportion or super stratum of the mixed population in their empires in Mesopotaania and elsewhere, carried on the good work of Adam Thorpe's reformation and continued to be more or less monotheistic sun worshippers, or became worshippers of the deified Indhara or zax Zeus or ea Jah or jove He as for you get Jovah from, but that was also corrupted by these fucking semis comes. Right, These were all also just different names for thor when he was deified as the heavenly King, and some of them laterally deified his titles mystically as separate personages, and also deified his queen consort remember Gwenevere or Eve, and his son Kane remember or Michael, though the purer Arians treated his canonized son merely as an archangel, Saint Michael. Hence we have today the paradox that the self same people in our British isles who blindly swallow those Semitic calumnies against the first and noblest of all epoch making kings, the aryan establisher of the world's civilization, the first bringer of just government, peace and goodwill to men, the first apostle of brotherly love, the deliverer of the week from the oppressor, the knitter together of men into nations, and the uplifter of man and against his queen and heroic son, under their titles respectively of Adam, Eve and Kane. Yet at one and the same time glorify all unknowingly these self same personages under their own names or titles. Thus they canonize the that first King under his titles of Saint George of Cappadocia and England with his red Cross also been corrupted right and his and as the dragon slayer right because he was the Serpent, the serpent cult slayer, as Saint Andrew of the Cross, the patron saint of the Scots and of Gothlin, Scythic Russia, Hungary and the Danube Valley with its Andreas Island and Burgundy of the Visigoths, and admire him as King Arthur and as Jack the Giant Killer, not to mention his classic heroic titles of Prometheus, Zeus, Jove and Dardanos. They glorify or admire his queen consort as Guinevere and under her classic titles of Hira or Juno Athene or Eurytus, and his coron prince they admire as the majestic Dionysus. Isn't that something, Bacchus gayan Issus, all things corrupted and turned into shit in honor as Sir Gawain, the foremost of Red Cross Knights, the vanquisher of the fearsome truculent green Man, and canonized and adore him under his title of Saint Michael the Archangel, the Vanquisher of the Dragon, and Pollyon the Old Serpent Saintans. So over the over time they've infiltrated, co opted, subverted and destroyed, corrupted and made ugly all these all these things, all these all these places sources of inspiration, tarnishing it with themselves and their own disgusting behavior, so that when you look back in history, you say to yourself, everybody's fucking crazy. There's not a single decent human being anywhere to be found. Every type of the every type of God that these people venerated. Have something horrible that they do. They sacrifice children, They they do some kinding with with a with a virgin they get, you know, they whatever it is. But they have these festivals that where they murder a bunch of people like what the that was all introduced by these chaldy and cocksuckers over time as they subverted them all. And of course when you have the when you play the finance game, you get to write and rewrite things and be the the advisors to the kings for how things should be carried out and worshiped and everything else, and the and these three are now disclosed as identical, respectively. So what they're saying now is Sir Gwa and Michael the Archangel and George are Antonysis and all the and these three are now disclosed as a respectively with the leading hero, his Queen and Crown Prince of our great ancestral and national epic of the ancient Birds of the Eeda, even in the late Shadowy King Arthur legend in England, and analogous fashion of deprecation of the central hero, his Queen and Crown Prince has steadily developed amongst the later English romancing bards in the Great License. Yes, they taught us to hate ourselves and talk shit about our fucking heritage English romancing bards, and the great license they have taken with the ancient historical tradition, following somewhat the same lines as the spiteful, perversive propaganda of the Mother Son cult, what do you think creates a society and the education guys? This deprecation as regards King Arthur was already beginning to show itself in the time of Sir Thomas Mallory, and evoked from him in his La Morte de Arthur eight fourteen eighty five, the falling indignant protest in the quaint Old English speech of his day. Thus was sire or sir? Thus was with sir with a Why? Thus was Sir Arthur depraved and evil? Say? It said? Of so they're saying shit about Sir Arthur. Low yee, all Englishmen, see ye not what a mischief there here was? For he that was the most the most king and knight of the world, and most loved and loved the fellowship of noble knights. And by him I have to read change this because it's written in Old by him. They were all upholding. Now might not his Englishmen hold them contented with him? Alas this is a great default of us english Men, for there may no thing please us, no term, no length of time. So yeah, there he was noble in the detruction about them. That's basically the perversion of the King Arthur legend not only degraded the traditional high moral character of King Arthur himself and his queen and his crown prince Sir Gowan, but also at the same time fictitiously exalted his inveterate aboriginal caldi enemies. Wow, isn't that interesting. Thus, the felonious Balder and his truculent father Woulden were whitewashed and thrust as leading red Cross knights or kings into the brilliant company of King Arthur's heroes, right poisoning it. Poisoning it and because then now they have those same characteristics, and even the mother Weird herself was introduced there, thus hopelessly distorting the entire scheme and epic of and falsifying it. This melody miss medley of these personalities and their characters seem to have arisen partly through the misreperens misinterpreting several titles of Thor and his son and of Balder Wolden and his weird paramar, which is weird again, remember talking about which is fucking shit like that, right, We're talking about sorcerers, witchcraft priestcraft, which had still been floating about in medieval England attached to the Arthur legend, but with the characters of their owners blurred or more or less forgotten. Those titles were evidently imagined by the later Romancing English bars to represent different personages in the retinue of King Arthur, just as the later Icelandic and Scandinavian bars had imagined them, and were thus used to swell the galaxy of named kings and ladies in King Arthur's court. Thus, for instance, in the later version of the Arthurian Legend, we have clearly balder Ball fall or Vall of the Fiery Lance of Eotin and the Vana Like under the duplicate titles of Percy, Perceval and Parceval for or Wolf Vall or Ball, who saw the Grail and and as Lancelot of the Lake with his etic abduction of air Thor's queen, represented merely as an illicit armor amoir. But significantly he loses sight of the Grail because he betrayed Queen Guinevere, just as in the Etic and the Eda Epic, ball Or Balder, who carried a lance, loses the material grail as a punishment for his abduction of Thor's Queen Guineafo or Guinevere. Similarly, similarly, Bald's barreled Balder's boy. Similarly, Balder's father wouldn't of the one dragon Colt, who was miscalled o Tar by the Ladder by the later Islam against sanadon even bards, and made by then the father of Thors, called in the later Arthurian legend Uther Pendragon, and also made the father of Arthur. That kind of sucks something a little bit, doesn't it. The paramar avoiding the old mother of Serpent dragon Weird, made by later Icelanders and Scandinavians the mother of Thor under the her Edic name and title of el el Mayer the Fay spell which jord Or egro Ing appears to be the late Uthurian legend, variously as Elaine the Enchantress, Morgan el Fay and Egring, and I said the latter as the wife of Luther Pendragon, and also made the mother of Arthur again Serbors who achieved the grail and who was the special defender of Queen Gwenevere is clearly coined from King Thor's etic The Samerian title of Burr right, so still still Thor and Sir Ector is also clearly coined from air Thor's addict title Egther and Sir Agravian. The so called brother of Godwin was presumably a memory of the later Ladder himself under his edict title Eiger or Eager. So just because he changed the names, like, oh, that's a different person, I gotta make a new character. We're good for now. We just went to pay ad. I'm sure I did, like four hours today. What the hell did I do? Anyway? Jesus Jones? Three hours? All right? That's it. Why is the whole scream missing? You guys been on the whole time a lot? Go back to this Where did everybody go? Okay? I hope everybody was hearing it, because that would suck if you didn't, that would suck a lot. Look better than I'm really tiny like that. Yep, all right, So anyway, support the show anyway you want to. You know, there's this thing out there. It's on the website. Simperfrylc dot com. So is everything else that is that I have there? And what else? The creating the sauces? And then also you can look into details and the description or if you can click that little thing, you know, that little thing. I'll share the little thing a lot. Find other thing you're thinking of, because you're probably able to remind if you go right here, let me show you magic trick. You click this thing right here? Wait, is my head right in the fucking way? Hold on? I bet it is? No, it's not. Okay, good, so see that? So which idea? What happened? What did I just do? Hold on? Shay it again? How do I go?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta hit it again? Okay, so that's how you So if you click this, but uh, then you can put it in whatever you are d D and then did me do that? And then you can go ahead and send away your thing and there's all kinds of stuff in there and that'd be awesome. Okay. There's also I think it's a button in here that allows you to subscribe. Yes, there's that button too. That's that's for like five a month. But you might as well just go to the Patreon and do that. That way, there's something coming back to you for this certification. Say it wonder. Oh that's okay, that's not the big Yeah. Yeah, I put some most stuff on there yesterday. I put a bunch of videos in different various places yesterday. Some of the stuff was not for this particular channel. Stuff. But yeah, all right, so there we go. Now, you know, and if you're on FTJ, you can rock and roll it right up here in the corners. Here there's a tip for the wallet, and then there's that goes to my gifts and go all right anyway, just how to show that because it's just coming on. We have less than less than thirty days before Christmas. Ah right, so you know, hot sauce makes a really great socking suffer in a book for a dad or for something like that, give me a break you want it? Oh yeah, And there's also the money Treat Publishing dot Com packslash Shop Coldball e aaoh ten percent off. It's like all five fingers on both hands. Seilire