Speaker 1: The initials for Game five twenty seven and quarter final number two of the twenty twenty four Initials Invitational.
Speaker 2: H A the letter H the letter A Here we go.
Speaker 1: Number one of h A. Clue number one started in California in nineteen forty eight. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Known by a red, white, black and gold.
Speaker 1: Logo Tommy Yeah Houston asterisk Tommy is out for the rest of number one. Clue number three our mobile Clue number four connected to a skull Clue number five have around six thousand members. I donal clue Clue number six Alicia Hell's Angel. Yes, Hell, Alicia Lewis, It's Hell's Angels, Thank you very much. That was a good one and is on the bor. Here you all right, Alisha Hell's Angels. That is a one nothing lead for Alicia Lewis of Carol eleven. Here's number two of h A. Clue number one debuted in.
Speaker 2: A sense in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 1: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Connected to a five point.
Speaker 1: Star Clue number three as a connection to a lime green creature named Orbit Marnie.
Speaker 2: Joe Marnie was first. He's an Astro's.
Speaker 1: Got Joe by a split second, and Tommy, you put it on the board. If they hadn't already thought.
Speaker 2: Of it for five years, that might be a future clue.
Speaker 1: By the way, all right, so far the ladies won apiece from one for Marnie, one for Alicia.
Speaker 2: Here is number three of H A.
Speaker 1: Clue number one can involve manipulation. Clue number two involves deception. Clue number three is secretive. Clue number four is an outline or plan or goal. Clue number five is an ulterior motive. Final clue number six concealed intentions.
Speaker 2: Marnie, Marnie hit an agenda. That's right, that is a agenda.
Speaker 1: Really good, and Marnie gets her second point and takes the leads.
Speaker 2: I don't like Bob Corey, nobody does. No balls are tough. Thanks. Alicia.
Speaker 1: Marny has two. Alicia Lewis has one. Here's number four of H. A clue number one can be connected to death. Brandon, go for it. I'll try heart attack.
Speaker 2: That's right, Wow, really good, really good. You're trying to throw me off the set like you typically do this.
Speaker 1: So nope, you gambled, and you gambled correctly. Brandon Moleski on the board with heart attack act. That was number four, So Martie, you have to Brandon has one, Alisha has one. None for Joe o'donald or Tommy Elsen, you have plenty, plenty of time fellas Tommy, Yeah, not looking at Here is number five of h A clue number one. One of the words means harmony or unity.
Speaker 2: Clue number two debuted in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Clue number three found in many colors. Clue number four, originally from Japan. Clue number five. The second word, although not in this case, can mean a a formal or informal agreement.
Speaker 2: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: These have wheels, four doors, and millions of these have been sold. Tommy, Tommy was first Honda Cord. Yes, Accord, Brandon, you have it to split second right, Ceo, you got in there, We got it.
Speaker 2: We're good, okay.
Speaker 1: Honda Accord gets Tommy Olsen on the board. Were a one shy of halftime. Still seven to go, Marty, you have to leave with two. Brandon, t O and Alicia have one. Seven left. Here's number six of h A. Clue number one was once technically a clown. Clue number two originally from Alabama. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: It's connected to the word hammer. Marnie. Yep, Hank Aaron. That's right, that is Hank Aaron.
Speaker 1: He played for the Indianapolis Clowns back in the day, so he was once a clown.
Speaker 2: Hank Aaron gets Marnie her third point and she's dancing. It's a great team name the Indianapolis clown too. That is cool. Marni has three, Brandon, Tommy, and Alicia have one.
Speaker 1: Joe yet to score. But Joe, there's six to go. Everybody's still in this. Lots of time left. Here's number seven of h A Clue number one features minor or major changes. Clue number two features discussing opportunities. Brandon, go for it, handshake agreement, all right, Brandon out for the rest of number seven.
Speaker 2: Not a bad guess, Brandon out. Here's a clue three.
Speaker 1: Clue number three this involves strategy. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Occurs during a break. Joe, Joe, halftime adjustments. That's right, nine, Those are time adjustments.
Speaker 1: And now all five of you on the board, All five of you eligible for next year's tournaments.
Speaker 2: Nobody's getting shut out, all right, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's almost worse though, to be eligible and then not get return to the tournament. That's worse of being shut out, because now I might not have to pick you, but you gotta get that second point two guarantees you a spot. Marty has three, everybody else on the board with one, and there's five items to go. Here's number eight of h A. Clue number one involves one person.
Speaker 2: Meat sauce. Clue number two could.
Speaker 1: Be considered a state of freedom. Clue number three involves solitude or independence.
Speaker 2: Joe yep, home alone, that's right.
Speaker 3: And Joe O'donald goes back to back, coming Gellner coming now one behind mine.
Speaker 2: I feel it, I feel it. Joe.
Speaker 1: Joe goes back to back. Joe has two. Brandon, te O and Alicia each have one. Marny, you have the lead with three, but there's four to go and everybody is still mathematically and this here's number nine.
Speaker 2: Of h A clue number one, this is a person.
Speaker 1: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This can relate to a title.
Speaker 1: Clue number three may involve property.
Speaker 4: Joe for a while, I don't even know if this is the thing, but housing attorney.
Speaker 1: No, all right, Joe Streek is over. No, not housing attorney. Joe's out for the rest of number nine, just feeling a little con Clue number four could involve a legal right.
Speaker 2: Clue number five is in line final clue.
Speaker 1: Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Involved in Tommy Tommy heir apparent. That's right, that is an air? What can I assume you thought it was spelled a I R.
Speaker 1: The only reason I know it because they talked about Paris Hilton being an heiress.
Speaker 2: And that's the only reason I know. In an article.
Speaker 1: I love that you just admitted you didn't know it started with an age. But Tommy, you're automatically now in the next year tournament.
Speaker 2: He thought it was hair apparently.
Speaker 1: La Panthum Marty with three, Joe o'donald with two, Tommy Olsen with two, Brandon and Alicia Huge have one, but there's three to go. Everybody stole mathematically in this everybody wants to run up their scourges in case there's a wild card opportunity.
Speaker 2: Here's number ten of AH.
Speaker 1: Clue number one in a sense date back to the seventeenth century Clue number two.
Speaker 2: These are considered small.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. Modern ones can be a combination of metal, plastic, and electronic parts or components.
Speaker 2: Alicia Yep hearing aide. But good, everybody's playing.
Speaker 1: There's a tight one hearing aids and Alicia gets punched her ticket. Next year's automatically back.
Speaker 5: We're back.
Speaker 1: We're back, all right. But marns, Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty marks. Here's the deal. There are two to go and you have a one point lead.
Speaker 2: So if you get either of the remaining two, you automatically advanced. You are the winner and you move on to the semis. But everybody's like a lot of pressure, Marning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is still in it though, with two to go, So Marnie, you're going for the win. Brandon needs both of them to force a tiebreaker. Everybody else is just one back. Marnie going for the win. Here's number eleven of h A clue number one. This is given. Clue number two can feature reading. Clue number three most commonly but not exclusively, connected to children. Clue number four often involves a deadline. Tommy, yep, homework assignment. That's right, that was gigantic, Tommy. That is your third point. You are tied for.
Speaker 2: The lead with one to go.
Speaker 1: That mathematically eliminates Brandon, but keep playing because a second point guarantees you in the next year's tournament.
Speaker 2: You never know. Maybe two is a outside chance at a wildcard. You don't know.
Speaker 1: Marni, you're going for the win. Tommy, you're going for the win. You called your shot. Let's see if it comes through. Alicia and Joe, you're just one back. If you get this, reforce a three way tiebreaker. If Brandon gets us right, we have a heads up tiebreaker.
Speaker 2: Marnie and Tommy, are you ready? Joe and Alisha, I'm p I'm ready, I'm ready, Brandon's ready. Number twelve.
Speaker 1: Of h a clue number one. This is a nickname. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This relates to high moral character.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. One of the words is a shortened version of a full name. Tommy bore the wind, honest abe, Marnie.
Speaker 2: Had a boy, Tommy. Where's Paul's shot? Where's Paul? Paul? Hey? PAULI here? I thought I couldn't win. Oh hold on, I can't hear you. Marny's stated, Oh god, that was awesome. That was like bowling Green beating the Gophers. Okay, thank you? How many joker laughs? Oh my god? Did you just compare Martnie to the did he did. Oh my god, he might be more intense Gelner. Here we go, Wow, we go?
Speaker 6: Now, Tommy, Marty is here. You gotta console, you know, I mean, man.
Speaker 2: That was impressive, Tommy, that was very good. What clicks? What part of that clicks? I have been playing at home. I don't write anything down, so I just get on that.
Speaker 7: Last night when you said is a nickname? I almost buzzed in with hot.
Speaker 4: Ass of high moral character.
Speaker 2: He's a very good guy. Yeah, Tommy, you're advancing at the same time.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is great and that's the highlight of your life, Tommy. And you're also today sponsored by our good friends at ABC, so again American Building Contractors. Now that you've won, you can tweet at Mark D. Parrish and he's sleeping, so he's going to be confused when he wakes up. Uh, tweet at Mark D. Perishing tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will receive a five visa gift card. That's crazy cool, So do that thanks to our ABC. But marts but Mars, here's the difference, though, Marns, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Listen to though. Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Most people they get four in a five way matchup, probably are the winner. So three is a very high probability, so it might not be over for you. Three is all Three might.
Speaker 2: Be enough to move on. We'll see anywhere with that. It does not, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: But the top three non winners move on with wild cards, and three is I think going to be in the mix for that.
Speaker 7: The thing I'm most disappointed at is myself, because I played terrible. Tommy's already scrolling his mentions. No, I'm pretty sure I did not deserve to win this game, and I'm very disappointed in myself.
Speaker 2: I would argue everybody played super.
Speaker 1: Well, all competitive, absolutely guarantee now next year, Joe O'donald, Tommy Yols, and Alicia Lewis, Marney Gallinger, all four of you officially in.
Speaker 2: Brandon got one, so he's eligible. Will I pick him? We'll have to center John. I'll see you guys in three hundred and sixty days or so.
Speaker 7: The only came to my mind was happy anniversary, and I was trying to think of ajas between, like just during downtime, nothing Houston Astros.
Speaker 2: I wrote down upon Avenue.
Speaker 6: I was thinking local, that's good hereing ads.
Speaker 1: All I said was date back to the seventeenth century, considered small and modern ones have a combination of metal, plastic and electronic parts of components. That's pretty freaking vague to come up with hearing aids.
Speaker 2: That was very good. You can buy initials at I like you initials game dot com. Like a month and a half.
Speaker 7: You're going to need to raise your seat and lower your mic.
Speaker 2: You're so excited. No, I can't even think so real quick.
Speaker 4: I was listening to some old ones to prep not gonna lie more impressive Sauce with emancipation proclamation or Tommy winning know that was.
Speaker 2: Related to.
Speaker 1: Well, at least my seating next year has to be higher, right, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: One wonder on wonder, Well, look, you're honestly fantastic.
Speaker 1: Was fantastic, But the fact that Sauce pronounced emancipation proclamation correctly will always trump the fact that you figured out honest aid. Although again I I is a nickname high moral character. One of the words is the shortened version of a full name. Pretty vague. Again, all of you played really well today. Congratulations to all of you, but mostly Tommy.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. Based on one whatever. It can happen. I've never won ever, I never won either. It can happen. It's kind of the highest seed ever to win in a tournament. That's a good.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe when I wonder what Gleaman seed was when he smoked everybody a year or two ago.
Speaker 2: I think he was a pretty low seed. But who knows.
Speaker 1: God, I can't yay well window now right now, I need support from everyone.
Speaker 2: You have my support.
Speaker 1: You're going to this is squirrel. Let me throw that. Let me throw a bucket. I'll throw a bucket of water on your party.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: You crushed everybody. You got four, Yeah, dog got nine nine. Think of that right, Think of how how high you are right now. Imagine getting five more than you just did.
Speaker 6: Oh was going when he was on the floor with his legs in the air, gave it away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a winner today. You will never forget. Oh my god, I told you you did call it. You said earlier, you were texting me earlier in the wee. What time do I got to be there? Whatever does he test in that tone? Oh yeah, that's how I read it in my head wind, And I'm like, it's going to be epic. If you was just like, they're gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. He did it, He did it.
Speaker 1: You said it all week, you said you were confident, you said you feel good, you said you were going to do it.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's my problem. My mind sat was shaking back here the entire time.
Speaker 2: Well, and nobody's more nervous than Marnie.
Speaker 1: Look should but this is your this is your twenty twenty four putting up a good score and coming up short.
Speaker 2: Right, You've put up a ton of points this year. Oh, cour do you have the official scorecard thing? Of course? Official score correct? Great day, God.
Speaker 1: Weekend made, I got I got a lot of driving today, so I'm just gonna basket it's gonna be great. How many, be honest, how many times are you gonna re listen to the podcast?
Speaker 2: The limit doesn't exist, literally all day today, it's gonna be.
Speaker 7: How many text messages have you received in the last time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It feels like I played in a football game again. Call your mom now, Tommy, you won better, Call mama, mar Thanks for this is so cool. That was super fun. Well, thank you, thanks to all of you. What a great, great, great game was I'm sorry you lost. That's a good game, Sauce and hawk. How would you have done with this?
Speaker 1: Horribly horribly terrible sauce, Yes, you know on this list?
Speaker 2: What how would you have done that?
Speaker 1: I had a couple, I had quickly a couple of all right, you would have got a couple of I would have done better than Mary though.
Speaker 7: While she's down hitting me right?
Speaker 2: Where is he hit him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I can't miss her. Camera, stay on the camera. I think she went already studio. I think she's gonna be He's not in here. It's like a cartoon locked the door.
Speaker 4: Sauce.
Speaker 2: There you go. He is trying to she's trying to get in. Oh no, it's like a raptor in Jurassic don't you Tommy? Try places with me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is the best ever any victory song you'd like to hear?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please rise? Wasn't the child in a brand new man?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: North kench Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I can't man?
Speaker 2: What do you need? You won?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yea?
Speaker 2: This is so great, Thomas.
Speaker 5: I gotta drive to Warren tonight to taking play this on repeat, five hours to drive to play a show today.
Speaker 6: Then well the.
Speaker 2: Weekend aad same crime. This is my greatest accomplishing music.
Speaker 5: Tommy Wilson's singing song on the day he won in is just going gosh, Joe, thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: Great thanks absolutely, Tony, congrats Bro, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Brandon Mleski, Thanks to Marney gilling there and Alicia. We always love that at you and we don't see you often enough. Everybody going on, we see your time because you work in the morning or something. N thirty eight, come on in perfect probably here you guys done today? When are you normally done?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 2: Today show kicks in? All right on? Yeah, yeah, we got to have you in more often. We have you in like once a year. That's not enough.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. Magre where the coffee was?
Speaker 6: It's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not good coffee. It's just coffee. Uh, Martin's you an American treasure? You might be a wild card.
Speaker 2: Just hang on, it's not over the days, it's not over yet.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 2: I want it bad. Rosie just kool a man the wall. Thank you card. This is awesome, right due, good for you? So cool? All right, everybody have an awesome weekend. We're back with another quarter final.
Speaker 1: On Monday, and we're going Mondays and Fridays through the quarters. So we're gonna get through this thing a little faster than we have the first two years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and let me look quickly. I haven't even looked ahead. Parrish Bonus, Everett Stillansky, and Elizabeth Reese next weekday.
Speaker 1: How cool is Eric Stolhansky flying in just for this because he wants to play it so badly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the best. He's the nicest guy ever, by the way. Yeah, that's right, nicest guy ever.
Speaker 5: Had people asking swing for pause the Meat Sauce Master's Tournament as August nineteenth, the Monday at Majesty Goakes Golf Club, Pause for pause men dot org sign up getter signed up today and play golf with Saucy and his friends.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys are the best. Is supposed to be here Monday night. He'll he'll know, he knows he does. Thanks awesome, Well done, Tommy, Bye everybody, you guys. Nine to Nude is next.
Speaker 1: See you one Monday at five point thirty.
Speaker 2: This guy is ring for no you too have able You