Speaker 1: Three days Grace on ninety seven point one The Eagle. It's the Been In Skin Show. Thank you everyone for kicking it with us today. Now, this final segment is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Salina, Texas that Big Ben and I are a big part of. And so this is kind of special to us. What's going on this week. It is our conniversary, and so when we launched during the pandemic, we launched and we canned everything. We couldn't even have people in the tap room. So every year we celebrate an anniversary July fourth, but we celebrate our canniversary this week. And so while supplies last, all of our to go beer at the brewery is twenty percent off while supplies last, and we have tons of stuff can Rollertown Light, big German, the Octoberfest Lagger that we love, La, the Cold Ipa we brewed for the good folks out there, on and on. I'm looking at five different IPAs, a couple of different stouts. We got a great selection. So go on up to the brewery this week to celebrate conniversary and get twenty percent off all to go beer while supplies last. Now, right now, it's time for this.
Speaker 2: This thing's big.
Speaker 3: Here's the story here, Ben Johnsonville is recalling several thousand pounds of broadworst.
Speaker 4: Of course they are.
Speaker 2: They make an incredible brought.
Speaker 3: They've got a bit of a contamination concern.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, So there's a bunch of nasty sausage in Johnsonville.
Speaker 3: Huh now the sausage, yeah, thank you, Steve. These packages were sold in many states, Texas not being one of them, though, So we're good, We're good. It's the cheddar broughtwurst, the packages that got five pieces in them. Yep. I definitely have some of those in my fridge right now. The coat, if the coat is B nine fod then your.
Speaker 1: Folk is that like spotted dick.
Speaker 3: That's a whole different thing, right. That is an interesting food option, this spotted dick. We've always heard about it if.
Speaker 1: You're in the UK.
Speaker 2: So when I first heard you had this story, yeah, I got real worried because my wife, who's incredibly frugal, she made sausage and eggs like a concoction this weekend and I was eating it and I was like, is this sausage still good? And I was like, because I can't trust her on the date of the expiration date on things, because she's so frugal that she's probably like, you know what, it's not worth it to go buy more. You're probably not gonna get that sick. We might as well eat it. And you know, she was just raised to be very frugal, and so she's she's very careful with every penny, and it's awesome that she is. I'm the exact opposite, and so I'm eating it. I'm like, this is a little strange tasting. And I couldn't get a straight answer from her, right I was like, she was like, well, she goes, yeah, it's there's the cell by day, and then you have a couple of days after that, and she started answering in such a way that I'm like, okay, she's backpedaling, like Dion Sanders right now. She was looking for an alibi, And so I kept eating it, though, how was it? It wasn't the best? Did I love sausage? Did she put cottage cheese in it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You guys ever put cottage cheese in your eggs?
Speaker 4: No? Not a cottage cheese, man.
Speaker 3: But I've done sour cream and eggs before.
Speaker 1: So it real similarly. Okay, yeah, it's real similar. Yeah, it just makes some cream here. And so if you've got some questionable sausage in there with some creamy.
Speaker 2: Eggs trying to make a baby, yeah right there, and skillet. Well I found out that spotted dick is a British pudding.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not a it's not a sausage with chunks of cheddar in it.
Speaker 2: And it's not a reason to call it about penicillin. No, I don't think, although it could be, I don't know. But the real reason we're doing this is because of Ben's love for sausage.
Speaker 3: Let's go back in time.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 1: I can't think you're so proud of all sauage.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: Seriously, there's so much sausage in your mouth right now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna choke.
Speaker 2: Like the whole pack is supposed to last a week, but now.
Speaker 5: You're like a Jimmy Dean's model.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna make me choke on this sausage. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Everyone knew you were gonna die that way.
Speaker 4: Put more sausage in your mouth.
Speaker 5: You put an exclamation point on it by shoving more sausage in your mouth. They're all just running and jumping in your her.
Speaker 2: Mouth every time I see those little packages of little mini sausages.
Speaker 5: I'm serious, Christina. Do you know the Heimlich just in cases?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now, dude, many smokies. I don't know we've ever gotten into that. That might be the greatest sausage.
Speaker 3: Many smokies.
Speaker 1: That's like, uh sausage for little people.
Speaker 2: There are many smokes. They're like tiny little sausages. They're so good, giant bag of little l I L little smoky You guys ever seen a bunch of little people sitting around eating little sausages? Now?
Speaker 3: But I love to pay money for it.
Speaker 2: I'm in on that.
Speaker 3: I'd buy tickets. Yeah. So do you get remember local artists DJ truck Nuts. Oh yeah, dude, he uh dropped a song this is back in COVID days called sausages and you just can get a lot of traction. It should have but it didn't. But here, let's let's revisit.
Speaker 4: Take the sausage out of your mouth. I'm taking a sausage break.
Speaker 3: Little sausages.
Speaker 5: This little Jimmy Jimmy Beames models sausage break.
Speaker 4: The sausage, sausage, two sausages. Let's go. Make me choke, make me choke, make me choke, choke, choke on this sausage. So much sausage in your mouth right now.
Speaker 2: And then I realized I had some sausage in my pocket, and oh my god, Jimmy, I had extra sausages.
Speaker 3: Sausage.
Speaker 1: Break, Jimmy, you shoved a giant sausage in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Make it. Take it, break sausage, bread because in their gas, they can't breathe when that leaves their heads.
Speaker 4: Which you have your stomach. Take the sausage out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: A sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage in your mouth.
Speaker 3: You open up your left side.
Speaker 5: An exclamation point on it, shoving more sausage in your mouth.
Speaker 4: God, oh my god, you got a bag of sausages. I don't understand why pen stop talking right now? Again, I don't understand why pen stop talking right now?
Speaker 2: What a what a strange approach to a ballad? That's crazy?
Speaker 3: What that was played?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 4: I don't understand why pen stop talking right now?
Speaker 5: Is he saying, Jimmy, Oh my god, that's incredible.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: The best sausages, sausages.
Speaker 1: Uh oh man, all right, that's gonna do it for us. Thank you for sticking around and joined the Ben and Skin Show. Christina is on deck next with more music right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. But for now we'll leave you with Limp Biscuit