Speaker 1: Seriously. Yeah, let's see what happens this time? Why am I broken? That? Connection on? All right? Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute? Connection on? Al right? Wait wait, well hold on a second. Am I here? What when did it start? Is this the live one? It doesn't even show me which one's a live one? Oh my fucking no, this isn't it. Where is my other one? Oh my god? I gotta start over again? Are you serious? No, let's see what happens this time. No, that's not it. So am I here? Dude? This is so fucked this says live. But am I here? Alright? Fine? All right, well that's a waste of life here, let's start this recording though, Holy crap, holy crap. Hopefully everybody can hear me. I won't know unless someone tells me again. But nobody's here, so it doesn't really fucking matter. Here's some things that I really fucking need. So here, put it up. I'm putting it up. Look in the look in here, dude, there's the there's a live chat. Okay, you probably just got another freaking one hundred freaking uh whatever. It doesn't even fucking matter anymore. I'm just gonna be fucking doing it anyway, all right, So my computer completely sabotaged me. My all of my OBS settings that I set and forget were eliminated, and I haven't done a stream since my computer updated and went and forced me to do Windows eleven earlier this week, so then it wouldn't connect the Rumble just now either. So first time, you guys don't even know I was on there because I was on the wrong channel. I was on my profile, which wasn't supposed to be where I was broadcasting from. So I deleted that, and then it generated three separate files when I was because it wasn't scheduling properly. I was hitting the schedule button, it was popping up a placemarker, but it wasn't actually creating the schedule time, so that was the other issue. And then you heard the zero audio because of the freaking OBS. And then I went to get back on now and I had to restart. I had to start a whole new OBS broadcast, like a Rumble studio thing, because there's like a you can have a static unchanging thing, but that wasn't It wasn't connecting to Rumble then all of a sudden, So then I redid it and it set me back to my fucking profile. So that was twenty nine seconds again wasted, but just stupid. There's just stupid shit going on with this fucking everything about the computers. That's what I think about computers, all right, Now that that's off my chest, Hi, how's everybody doing. I hope everybody's doing well. I hope everybody has a wonderful, wonderful whatever the hell. I don't know what of them saying anymore, but there are links. I have new things I've been working on for all of you who didn't hear me, because you couldn't hear me. I have been doing this. You see this here. This is doctor Peter Glynnen and Friends Health Solutions Show. So all of my previous broadcasts for the last three years between myself doctor Lydden, which is the main you know what the majority of these are going to be. But then there's ones with me and doctor Monzo, and me and doctor Monso and doctor Glidden. The Mike Adams ones will be added, like the most recent one, will be added as I get caught up with everything here. But there's a bunch of them on here already. I would highly recommend you grow, going, growing, growing, go over to the what is it now? I'm gonna have to find it again? Okay, so here we are. Yeah, yeah, dude, it was. It was the stupid computer update completely wiped out my obs. I don't know how that even happened, but it did. And hopefully we're good now and we'll find out what it else. It screwed up as we go. I hate Microsoft, So between Microsoft and Rumble has something going on with it right now too, where it's screwing stuff up. It's not creating the scheduled broadcast properly, and it's screwed me all up for like another freaking twenty five minutes of wasted life. So right here in the description you see described to the new dedicated channel for doctor Glyndon's Health Solutions Show, which is what I decided to call it, Health Solution Show because his one of his things is called the Health Solution. So that's it right there, that's the link you can click. And as I showed you just now, this is it. It looks perfect, it's cut perfectly for a laptop. I don't know why they decided to crop it retarded on my phone on my computer. But that's the way it looks on my computer. So I did like the Thug Life with Healthy Life and doctor Gluten tomorrow and let me see if I can pull this up again. What the hell is that? Why is that even here? Get the fuck out of here. Let's see if I can pull this up again. I have to find it now because everything I sort of just shut down my computer. Then I've stopped it because I was like, wait a minute, I can fix this, all right, So let's do that. Let's go full screen on that beach and I'll show you this. So doctor Peter Glidden will be doing a live broadcast tomorrow eight pm on Central Time, so it'll be six pm my time in Pacific Coast. But let's go ahead and show you what the display thing will be. Blink, blink and blink and hopefully I can squick that and see what you see it was. Let's see what you see?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. So I'm in the I'm in the heart of the uh the spiral here. The Golden Ratio, which is actually name of one of my hot sauces that has a pineapple with the Golden Ratio on it as well. On semper fry LC dot com. So I was actually describing this for you know, the last video, so I have to do it again now. Kenneth Wheeler used to always say, yeah, people say, oh, it's so beautiful, the golden ratio, the golden spiral, but they don't know what it is. It's like, yes, that's the math that life has created. And yeah, yeah, it goes in and that's how everything gets arranged and as it develops. But what it is. So when we think of like a an energy field or like let's say a magnet, right, we think of like maybe the donut if you're if you're wise, you think like that donut, like the troidal field with the hyperboloid being, like the hold in the doughnut. The center of the doughnut kind of looks like an hourglass away at criss crosses and everything, but it's it's so if you were center b being, you would be basically standing in in that doughnut hole and your energy field to be around you in this toroidal field. Right, So that's what you normally look at, and that's that's probably the same way that you know, the ion sphere operates, or the firmament or whatever. Probably in the same similar fashion, where the null point is the center of the magnet. There's no charge one way or the other. Okay, Now, when you're looking at a spiral, but you don't realize is this is a two dimensional depiction of a three dimensional thing, and it's not you're not looking at it from the side. You're looking at it either straight down or straight up, depending on your perspective. But it's in the center and it's just one thin two dimensional layer that's sliced out for you to you know, comprehend what it is. Is it spiraling this way, and that's how the growth and development of things go too, They go spiraling this way, right. So it makes perfect sense because this lines up one hundred percent with doctor Bonzo, where you have the left hand leave or left hand, and then there's the right hand remain. So when it comes to pressure or energy points or blood, you know, if you're trying to stop bleeding and things like that, you can do leftover right in a perpendicular and fashion on your head to like stop pressure and things like that if you think it's a stroke, things like that. But this is why it makes sense like that, because one of them is spiraling inward and the other one is spiraling outward, and as they spiral, they get bigger, just as you see right here. And that's what the math of the golden ratio actually is, is the energy field or the magnetic field, the field of magnetism. So that's pretty interesting, right, And it's also very interesting that doctor Wittin would use it long long ago and just goes to show that it was always meant to be that him and doctor Manso came together and became friends. Actually on the show, I was the one that there was hesitation actually in one of them and got it together and now they're best buds, and I'm very happy for that. So tomorrow at six o'clock, I'm going to be simulcasting this on Rumble to help get more exposure to doctor Glidden. I want your help, you know, get a as many people as you think you can to sit down and watch this while it happens. It's his last big bash of conventional mendicine, last big beautiful bash, meaning he's gonna poop all over it because it's a toilet and that's what you do with toilets, all right. So eight pm Central Time, September ninth, twenty twenty five, that's tomorrow from the time of this broadcast is hopefully going out this time. Lead big forum behind dot com is not the link I want you to use if you are signing up, though. The link that you want to use, as a matter of fact, is this one that you see in the description of the video that you are watching, so you click show more and it's not even fucking there. I see in a million trillion times that I have restarted this, it's not even there on fing believable. This is It's like every everything else, it's everything's a sabotage. Everything is a fucking sabotage. So here, I'll click this one and we'll pause that real quick, and then we'll go down here and this is that joined doctor glit what I just had fucking pause bitch? All right, hyeah, So I'm gonna put this in the I don't know what the fuck I am anymore. What the hell is the freaking one that I was using right here? All right? So that's the link and my code, which is ball Busters. I'm just gonna type it in right right there, so if you go even my website's not even not here. Oh here it is right here. Okay, yes, it is all right. So if you go to the description, all you have to do is click my website, and when you do that, you'll come across this right here and you'll see Ballbusters is the code you just highlight that I have to just change at to say twenty five. But here's the thing. He reduced his monthly and his annual. That's why people somebody, some snooty person, because that's just how it works, right, Like, you do all this stuff for free for people, and they're gonna nitpick the shit out of you. There's no ever gratitude, no appreciation for your time, none of that. They have. Absolutely they feel like they're entitled to everything. So when you'd make a mistake, you got twenty people telling you about it or more and when you but there's never any hey, good job, you know, way to go, none of that shit. So it says twenty five somebody said it's twenty five percent discount, I'm like, yeah, because he reduced his membership by twenty five percent. And for the last fourteen months, which is a year and two months, it's been one way, and I got used to just copying and pasting it. Fucking forgive me, So copy this. If you want to do it that way, then you just click on too here and there you are. So when you go into there, there's gonna be something that you know, you go into the there's gonna be something that pops up that you can become a member. And then when you do that, you put the code Ballbusterers and you get twenty five percent the remaining twenty five percent off because it was sixty dollars a month before without my coupon, which made it thirty Okay, now he brought the price down to thirty nine to ninety five, and with my cubine code it gets you to twenty nine. So it's a dowur cheaper than it was before. But I'm still getting bitched at by people who don't understand things. So if you do it the monthly way, that's how much it is. It's you know, I think you save even more if you do the annual with my discount. So there you have it. I highly recommend people do this. This is what supports the show. It's what supports doctor Glinton. You know, put your put your uh, your actions, where your where your mouth is when it comes to oh you guys are great. It's like, yeah, yeah, well show it, you know. Sorry, But that's kind of like it's it's kind of like irritating when people just give you lip service and bullshit. It's like, it's not the same thing as being a good person. It really isn't. It's it's called pantomiming. It's what aavas do. They They they they patronize and and and they and they and they pantomime being a good person because they know what it's supposed to look like, but they just don't have it in them to be that way. You know what people want to hear, but they just don't have anything to actually be that way. Right. They'll suck everything out of you like a vampire, but they will never get anything back. And this is kind of silly if you do that with Doctor Gliddin's membership, because why would you not want to have access to all the information. It's like having like your medical encyclopedia that you know is up on your shelf, except it's in a digital format, and that one on your shelf will end in your death and this one will make you feel better. So there's kind of a difference there. I would imagine like polar opposites in that sense, but in the same idea, and you know structure. There's a reference here, a big, huge reference for how to help yourself get better and stay healthy on his website. So that's why I would highly recommend everybody go to and tomorrow on his website. I know that the free broadcasts will be I think, right on the homepage when you land on it. Let's take a look. It might just be a measure of me scrolling down. It might already be in its place, So this is probably gonna be right here. He probably just hasn't updated the what do you call it. He probably just hasn't updated this thumbnail. It'll probably be right here on the landing page, is my guess. And then you can just make it, expand it to make it bigger. His last free event was July ninth, and his next one is September ninth, so every couple months. But this is going to be his last hurrah on you know the history of the horrors that brought us to here, where we were contemplating masking up and locking ourselves down and destroying our world at ourselves, and then taking poison to kill ourselves. You know how did we get here? Well, he'll tell you tomorrow in all the history of it, which is nice. I'm a history guy. That's why I'm here. So on this site too, simper fryllc dot com because apparently I with everything going on, I still screwed up the freaking whatever. I don't care anymore. There is Doctor Glidden down here straight in the same in the same column that's Doctor Monzo's Azure will Whole Food Essential Nutrients. So BB five is a code for five percent off. Thank you to everybody who's been using it. Keep doing that. I'm actually getting my coppy right after the show tonight. But I had to buy two O two sensors for coming in going right, and then also upstream and downstream, and then also I have to get I got spark plugs, eight of them, and I have brake pads coming and I'm hopefully that solves most of the problems and then I don't have to get a fuel injector fuel injectors or freaking uh a new fuel pomp. I think I'm gonna need a fuel pump eventually anyway, because I think it was a little week the last time, like a year and a half ago when last time I was pulled out and looked at so h, pressure tested and whatnot. So I think I'm gonna need and I just don't feel like spending all this money on that. Like I finally had a little bit and I was gonna save it for something for my daughter, and it's all getting obliterated. It's like, I want to get her she's in music. I wanted to get her an eighty eight key keyboard, like a good one, and it's like, yeah, okay, but I'll have to walk everywhere if I do. It's just shitty thing, you know, because I again case people don't realize this, I spend like four thousand dollars in bills every month, so everything pretty much gets sucked away from me because that's that's who's providing for one person I want to provide for, and too, I don't. This is my book, that's the Createene, that's the awesome hot sauce gallon. And I'm so surprised that I'm still on here, honestly, because after that many freaking hurdles and obstacles, I can't even believe I'm even on here, and that there's no holes in my wall with my bloody fist and knuckles. I'm very proud of myself. In fact, I barely ate today. I had like a spoonful of peanut butter about an hour ago, but before that there was nothing. I'm going to attempt maybe to do it fast or oh mad for the rest of the next until forever. Basically these were all my sauces though. All right, so now let's remember that this event is tomorrow at six pm Pacific, nine pm. I'm sorry, six pm Specific. That's not right. How was I say that? Oh? Okay, now, yeah, nine pm Eastern, but I'm in Central time. It's it's eight o'clock. All right, No good, And you'll be able to see it on my channel as well, because I'm going to simulcast it, which means I'm gonna I'm going to screen share what he's showing so that more people get a chance to see it and hopefully they use the correct link and discount code so that they save money. That actually doesn't mean something to me. So here's the thing. If you use my if you use my link, my affiliate link to sign up, that's what credits me. If you just use the the code, that doesn't and if you don't use the code, but you use my link all you're doing and I'm hey, I feel bad when this happens, but it happens occasionally. You're paying full price, but you're still but I'm still getting credit. I'm actually gonna make more off of it. But that's why I keep on emphasizing that you need to use two together so that you get the discount that we have intended for you to get. I don't want you to just pay the you know, the max if you if you don't have to. The part of your you know, part of the benefit of actually knowing about this channel and knowing and coming in and talking and you know, watching and all that stuff and being a follower of the Doctor g Linnen days is that you get something in return, and that in return is you're twenty five percent off in addition to the twenty five percent he's already lowered it. So it's still this fifty percent in total from what it used to be, which was sixty dollars a month and four eighty for the year. Now it's now it's much less and much less. With my coupon code for the monthly, it's only twenty nine and you have all this access to every freaking thing that he has on that site. Plus he has two more hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays where he does his own life Q and a type in and it's not a call and it's a type in. And just to show you what I'm talking about, look at so did the Curative Medicine podcast Sheriff search, Q and a boom. And then you scroll down, here's this calendar open to the public, rant no Q and a tonight. So that was that's what's tomorrow, sees that's his big show, a really big shoot. And then the eleventh he hesk on his schedule twelve pm to two thirty pm. Now remember all these in Central time, because that's where he's at. And then I'm sure he's probably gonna fill in the rest of his boxes there, all right, And then that's not it. You gotta go a little bit further than boom. This is the most recent one that will replayed right from here. But then you can go down and click any of these and these will be playable. And that goes for just about ever. It's not even it's not uploading yet, it's just yeah, all right, there you have it. Till Tuesday. So there you go. Okay, so remember that it's there, and then also remember that you totally need to go follow over here on the dedicated page channel whatever that I made for all of the past doctor Glidden talks that we've had and Doctor Monso and Doctor Monso and Glidden might throw a couple Doctor Artists if he's with one of the other two, So there's only going to be a couple that's I have forty episodes with me and Doctor Artists. But you know, I think some of the stuff is misinformation now, so I don't want to misguide or confuse the situation here. What we want to do is make you healthy. You know, I'm not caring about oh more people show up for artists. Well if yeah, more people make mistakes, then then make good decisions. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to perpetuate the bad. Right, and he does the fractionated nutrition crap where he's telling people to do you know this Lenco crap or you know, take a bunch of zinc, or take a bunch of fake vitamin C, which is you know, hydrochloric acid and gmo freaking cornstarch that has absolutely no acetic acid in it, and no, you know, the whole reason why it's a whole food is because it's the whole thing, all the components that work together to make it good. When they try to extract something out of it, now they're looking at you and it as a chemical thing, and they're completely missing the energetics and the life and the spirit of things because they don't believe in any of that. Well, they don't have to believe in it, but it's still detrimental to do it their way. Detrimental meaning like if you use just a shit ton of vitamin C and do it intravenously stupid, thank you Linus Pauling, then you're gonna strip out all your copper and you're gonna screw up your body and you're gonna have you know, that's what the elastin is made from, and it's also where your ATP energy comes. So you'll be horribly fatigued, probably have some brain issues, and then you'll also have you know, but hey, whatever else was going on you both fix will be fixed because of the freaking u the drug dose level of pharmaceutical artificial vitamins that they shot into your arm. Hooray. Now there's only fifteen other problems that you have, like you know, your intestines bursting because or not your testines, but you're you're you're lining bursting because there's no lasting in your stomach layer right to yeah, you're abdominals and you get hernias and all kinds of stuff or the mild and sheathing on your on your nerves no longer so great. So I got about twenty two on here right now, twenty two twenty three. I'm gonna keep on working on this. It's took a long time to try to figure out. Oh it's I have to find them, upload them, you know, I have to pull them from one source, put them on my computer again because I didn't keep them, and then you know, I have two different computers here, so as I get through them. I this took a long time to do a long time, and I'm going to continue to work on it. But this one I will actually listen to again. I've been listening to them over again since I've been you know, peeking and pull them out, and it's there's a lot of really good stuff in here, like really good stuff. So it's called the doctor Glynden and France Health Solutions shownybody hear me out there? Oh good, I can't find my freaking there. We are welcome to hell. What does that mean? What does that mean? Yeah? So another thing that was screwing up our broadcast is that YouTube is no longer letting me stream. That can't livestream on YouTube. So we're on Twitter and we're on Rumble tonight. They won't they won't even let me be on there. So to that it's always an uphill battle. But it's an uphill battle on like a slipping slide. So it is whatever. Now, there was something else I wanted to show you. I don't know if I found it yeah or not? Here it is all right here, okay, So on Spreaker, which I also put the link in on the one of the the fuck what the fuck? I didn't say paste you fucking cocksucker? Copy? All right, there you go. So this is a brand new podcast version of all the old Doctor Glidden's. It's all gonna be dedicated to just those so Doctor Glidden's, Doctor Glynnon and Friends Health Show. Because I couldn't fit it all I did. I had a limited amount of characters to make a title on Spreaker for whatever reason. But it's already up, it's already active, it's already on ALP Podcasts, it's already on Spotify, believe it or not. And so that's cool. But here's the funny thing. I had created this one on Spotify first, all right, Now this is on It's called the Health Solution Show, which is the same as the Rumble Channel. I got to get rid of some of these fucking things. It's just I had placemarkers on certain things I was trying to do, but now it's just getting in the way, all right. So this is called Doctor Glydden and Friends Health Solutions Show, Doctor Glidden and Friends Health Solution Show, like I showed you in the in the description. The link is there, all right, so you can just click on it and then go over there and follow it that way. People who just want to see the doctor Glynn and stuff and just want to see the doctor Mansis, I just want to see the health stuff. They won't freak out about my other my other uh my other content and feel like divine lightning is going to strike them if they, you know, dare follow me. You know that that's I honestly think that that's that's a thing like people like, ah, yeah, yeah, I was just coming on Wednesdays and then they'll get on my hands and knees and pray for forgiveness. All right. So this Health Solution Show with Doctor Glynnen has video in it. So this is video on Spotify, which I was pretty new to knowing that that you could even do that. So I started doing this here. But my analytics that I have zero people seeing this, and you think with the Mike Adams one at the very least that there would have been a couple. There was one. So that tells me that the analytics aren't broken. They were frozen. So Shenanigan's already over on Spotify because until they allow the things to catch up, I can't hit certain markers, so I'll never get monetized. So I think they shut down right from the beginning. Shut down my mind. So here's the thing, here's let's do this. If you guys can go to Health Solutions Show with Doctor Glynnen and Friends on Spotify. Now there's two where I remember Doctor Glenn and Friend's Health show, which is the one that comes from spreaker that one's active and that's the one I'm gonna put all my audios on. I'm not I'm gonna mess around with this one until we do a test, because this takes way too long and it's impossible to like waste that much time. It just is it. I can't do it. So the uh, if you guys go on here and view it and see what happens if you try to rate it, and we'll see if there's if the needle moves it all, and if it doesn't, then we know that they're full of shit and that they're just screwing with me. I would hope that you guys would be able to do that for me and let me know. But this is the one, the one that's called Doctulent and Friends Health Show and not the one that says health Solutions show. That one is going to be the one where I put all the stuff on over on spreaker and then it just gets distributed everywhere else. So they knocked my monetization off on the Ballbusters one. They they destroyed my Spotify channel on a couple other ones that I think are like related to Spotify. All took me down. So I was like, okay, well, I'm gonna back in a different way and just have all of this stuff on there. And there's a ton of them still to put on. I have three three years basically worth of episodes. If you think of like fifty two weeks in a year, you know, if it happened, if even if it happened for forty of weeks a year, if there's other things going on in different days, we had a We have a shit ton of videos to put up here, right and it's like two or three years worth, two and a half maybe three years worth because he started coming on like twenty twenty two or three, but we didn't have anything set up for like a recurring thing until the second time we talked, which was like months and months later. But yeah, it's ah, these are all really great. So I'm just really excited to promote it, to share it, and I think this is gonna be cool for him too if we show it some love. And that is the doctor Glynnen and France Health Solutions show. The link is in the description, and that would be I can I ever find it I'm looking for. I don't need to have ten of these. There's the one that I was just talking to right right, that one right there, uh right there, yep. Okay, guys, So the Gifts and Go we're gonna get into this other stuff too, and it's just a second, I promise we need help. Thank you Kevin Dalton. Two days ago, I didn't notice that I was there. Thank you so much. I appreciate I wasn't even doing shows that then. Thank you, Kevin. That's really nice of you. I have and I was explaining this and I don't think anybody hurt me. Not only am I like got all these things with the van, but I need to somehow and I think I'm gonna do a gofund me for this. But the Gifts and Go would work the same way. Everything that I have goes to providing for that little gal right as best as I can. And I think we're doing a hell of a job so far. You know, it's two hundred and ten dollars a month for freaking the gymnastics. She's got music lessons every week, all kinds of curriculars, softball and you know all the good stuff that kids on. I'm trying very hard to get GS one bar codes so the barcodes themselves to purchase them from this GS one site, this, this whatever, Well that just happened, that costs something. But then in order to accumulate or print out order enough of the labels that I would need for each one of the sauces, I've done this. I've calculated out they've gone up a lot since the last time I ordered, And that's why we started printing our own because they were so expensive and we didn't have a big enough order to make them cheaper. In the store wasn't doing great back then, so it was there was no point in it in order to print those labels with the new information, because I have to I have to update some of the ingredients, and I also have to put these new barcodes on. If I can get those barcodes, and if I can get the you know, a starter, you know amount of labels, then you know, future purchases should carry the rest of the way, and we should be back up in rocking and rolling, like probably better than we were with just our own store. If everything works out of the way, it should, which is great because if I have these GS one labels, I can go to major grocery stores and other commercial stores and say, hey, you know, try a few cases, see how they roll as if they go out, well, we'll continue to do this and get purchase orders if I if I have these GS one labels, which they all require, So it's kind of like having the mark of the Beast, right we it is what it is. I have to do it in order to get into the bigger stores. So if I, I mean I could potentially get into Walmart, I could potentially get into the Albertsons and all these other places that have a couple of my sauces there at least, and I maybe do demos in front of the store or whatever, you know, sampling the sauce, Sam's Club, maybe even I don't know, or like you know, Costco. The these are all the potentials once the labels come. So this is and then from there everything else will be satisfied to where I can just focus on the show and making sauce and all that stuff and not have to worry about Hey, guys, play Patreon. But no, d you know, this would be the thing to bring my business into the direction that needs to go. Since everything happened in twenty twenty COVID nonsense, destruction of the economy, destruction of you know, the San Diego economy for sure. The tourism and the tourist area, we were doing phenomenal. We weren't millionaires by any means, by not even close, but we were doing well right and now it's time to do well again. So I'm going to put up a gofund me. If anybody wants to head up the gifts and go in the meantime, please do so if you if you want to, or just get the membership with Doctor Glynnen, I'm okay with that too, or any of the other things that I ever share, like the Doctor Monzo stuff or the it all goes the same thing. It's pride of the family and to try to get this nugget of money that I need in order to get the labels that I need so that I can actually bring these things to a store and get big orders. So it's like I only have one wholesale order right now and it's my old store the guy who runs it out. If I get more of them, then I'm good, right So and then that might even you know, develop into getting of a warehouse and a different type of method of production, keeping it honest of course, so that the quality is still good, because that's what I would be in charge of. But that's kind of where we're at right now. I could say, Hey, I want this for this project, and that for that project, and I have this idea for this, but really the business that I started is where I should be focusing my attention on, because there's an opportunity here to actually make it blossom again, and that's the only thing holding it back. Try to search it in Spotify and nope, really, let me see if I give you a links, see what happens. I fucking knew it. I knew it all right, Let's see, Um, is that how you do it? So here, Mike, try this again. Let's see what happens because I can find it. But I'm the one logged in, so maybe there's they're only showing me mine and trying to keep me in that little like small, little you know universe, the little dumb, little microcosm with disme in it. Here I'm gonna post I'm gonna post this in here. This is the one that has the videos in it. This isn't the one that this is the one that I created on Spotify, So here it is, and then I'll give you the other one that I just did, and you tell me if it even pops up. I don't think that it's going in the mood. But this is Health Solutions show. So it starts off with Health Solutions Show. Health Solutions Show with Doctor Gleyton and d and friends. That's the name on and even says untitled. Okay, so when I go into my analytics, it says, untitled podcast. What the fuck do they mean? You can see the podcast, you can see the name, you can see my name. What are they talking about? What do you mean? Untitled podcast? And it keeps saying that it doesn't change. None of my analytics changed nothing. How did one person see it? If it look none of it makes any sense? Man? All right, So here's the other one. This one is the one that's coming from and the majority of the majority of viewers aren't on Spreaker. There's like three, five, ten, twenty every once in a while if you get lucky. Most of them come from Spotify and they come from Apple Podcasts. I'm on Apple Podcasts with this new one, and I'm on Spotify allegedly because I've been looking at it. But you know, we'll see what happens with that. Because I think it's all a bunch of bullshit sitting by. Oh while I'm falling already, how's that? And here's the other one. This is the one that's the one created, that's coming from spreak. They don't want people to know anything about but alopathy. What do you mean you're already following?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because of the group? Right? Okay, yea, I look that. I remember that. Three million, six hundred and forty nine, four hundred and three views, five two hundred and sixty one followers, two active subscribers. But hey, eight hundred and thirty five zero point five hours watched since the first today's the eighth. So people are watching this stuff and they're they're putting their time into it, and uh yeah, this is this is this should show you how little uh in the total earnings did that many that many views, that's how much all time? So, guys, I wanted to spill the rumor here that people who have podcasts make money. They don't. They don't. That's not even half. That's not even half of my bills a month. And that's for all time. I've been here since twenty freaking I probably started twenty twenty two really actually adding content to my rumbles channels. So what's that three years worth?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You get it? Right, now, you get it. This is definitely a hobby and probably a heast will be until I can't afford it anymore because it costs me money to actually do this stuff. It doesn't I don't make anything. Still, couldn't find it when I searched that. It's not it's what the really, so they shut it down before they even started it. I don't, I don't get it. I don't, I don't get what spot it? And then I tried talking to them and like it shows you have this and that, like they're acting like I have an actual account there uh seet creators, see how this is untitled show and I'm allowed to put on new episodes and all the starshit, But here's my analytics. There's literally nothing, not enough data. Yeah thanks, So then you go in the episodes and then zero zero zero zero everything zero, and then there's one. And that's what Mike Adams saying. So it's like they shut it off as soon as the first one came out, and they won't even let you freaking look for it, Like, look at this is all set up right, created this. Yeah, huh, yeah, I don't care about any of that. I'm not gonna give them more information to screw me. I thought I actually did though. Anyway, maybe I just didn't see it and scroll down far enough. But but like, why does this say untitled show? I just figured out it just needs to update. I'm just being like ill, you know, trying to be positive, like, oh, it just needs this. You just needs that. They're not the World's not out to get me. No, it's not that. It's not that the Rold's trying to get me or anything. No, it's totally what it is. That's exactly what it is. It's almost it's one hundred percent not anything else. Yeah, No, it's settled there. I clicked it's settled there when I clicked on the link. Still couldn't find when I searched. That's nuts, all right, So did you collect the other one and see if you can find it on there that way from the uh the distributor the speaker one. So the second one, this says open Spotify is the one that's uh. Yeah, anyway, we're gonna get out of this ship now. I this one started over you fuck? Did it really? Yes? It did Oh my god, man, I fucking hate things. I had everything cueued up, and then everything fucked up, so I gotta start all over again, three four four times. I restarted, since, uh, we're gonna get into the Lord Bird stuff in a minute, but I have to read all that, and you know, I want them to start off with something that's a little bit more interesting. Before I started getting into how the Christians don't even see when they're being betrayed by Saturn cult beliefs and thinking that they're channeling God when they're actually channeling something completely different in every way, shape and form. I think we're gonna be I think it's above here. I started doing this whole thing. I don't know, some of you may have seen it. Yeah, it's all up here about more. Started doing all this crap and then fucking there it is. So I went through this whole thing, thirty minutes of it. Right. I hate life sometimes I really do. I'm want lift to die. There we go. Yep, it's there when I click out on the link, just not when I search on Spotify. What wait? Which both of them? So both the links work are just the one the second one because when I go on to Spotify. I can. I can definitely find both of them because all I do is type it in and it showed up. I think something's up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Are you sure like I'm saving those two right there? See I'm logged in, so if I don't even know if I have the like out to test it for sure, but I mean, you can see it on the screen, you know it's there. That's the one that's coming from Spotify from the other place where I'm trying to say spreaker, and then this is the one that's on uh Spotify directly that has all the videos that apparently they don't just take down and tell you that there's no good that they won't like it. They just don't show it apparently. So then I was like, do I have to pay? But is that what I have to do? Because if this one has more to do with like being a viewer not a creator, So I'm like, no, that's not what it is. I can't imagine what it is. But I don't know what it is. And nobody contacts you. It's not like you can talk to somebody, so you're never gonna find out. Everything's fucked with the internet on my end lately, yup, is there when I click? Okay, yeah, I don't know, man. I think we need to have a couple more people chime in on that one and see if it works. But in the meantime, let's not so nothing about nineteen thirty seven forty nine was a coincidence? Is real? Cia Bross Child Mesade, we already know all this right, So between nineteen forty seven and nineteen forty nine, the CIA is really in a side emerged as power Triangle because they were created by the same empathy. Roots traced the late to the late eighteen hundreds of Baron Edmund Rothschall buying Palestinian land and funding settlements. Yeah, but the cult goes back five thousand years, the nineteen seventeen belfour Declaration, which people will always talk about, but they never mentioned Louie brand Dies and how important he was and how integral he was, and why the help was he there in the first place. He was the first frankest frankest now that he could call him Jewish, but yeah, sure whatever, he was the first frankest Jewish freaking uh you know, Supreme Court Justice, why was that? Because the time has been had come, We were already conquered long ago, and they going on about the money. That doesn't sound all that impressive. September eleventh, and they tell you everything that we already know and gods of the YadA YadA. But you know, there's hurtsails on the wall. There's this star of ren Fan. So now, since we're talking about ren Fan, let me go ahead and show you this real quick. Let's see if am I still can't even tell what the fuck they do there? It's there? There you go, no scene two, No, I want scene in regular. There you go. Okay, you see that? Okay, what do you see? Two triangles? One pointing well, I mean you can trianglus three sides, so I could be pointing in all directions, right, at least in three different directions. But let's just say, like you have with the the emojis on your phone, those little wedges, ones like an up and ones like a down, like you would on your remote control. Let's see if I could even show you that I have pluses and minuses on my remote controls. Of course, Oh yeah, okay, so that you kind of see like the little wedges right there, right that one's not closed off into a triangle, but it looks more like a chevron, kind of like you know paleteer chevron with the circle over it. But you get my point. On your phone, you'll see ones that look like little blue triangles. So this is as above, so below, right in your face. It's also male female, blah blah blah. But this is as above, so blow right in your face. And why is it the rem fans star, Well, let's down and find out. If you spread those apart and you drag them to their ends, to the points, it becomes an hourglass. Hour glass time Chronos Saturn Satan flip the hour glass as above, so below, and it's a sign of resets. What's that as above, so below? I mean now, well the sand above, sand below, and it just keeps on flipping itself, resets, resets, resets every so often, and so it goes. That's what happens when you're under the influence of the cult of Saturn, And that's why those people are chosen. They're chosen to carry out that work, treat us like cattle, like dogs, like inferiors. Not because they're chosen by a benevolent creator God, but they're chosen by the false God who has captured us and maybe our energy here in this place, or he's created a cube, so place within a place, God's place is here too, because there doesn't what do they call it when it comes to the universe, the love of conservation of love, conservation of the universe where you don't have extra things if you don't need them. So if that's a real thing, then that would mean that there doesn't need to be any other realms because all could overlap on the same meaning. If they say, if what they say is true about matter and mostly it's empty space, well then that could allow for that type of thing to happen where there's multiple realities happening right and round you, but you don't actually see them. You're not interacting with them, you're not even touching them. So think about the cube again. Think about how the holid deck on Star Trek was a cube, because a room is a cube, and it's a black cube because that's how you project onto it right, project within the walls to make it look like it's three dimensional. It's a simulation, and that's how they would go on the hollow deck and you know they were inside the black cube. Then you have to ask yourself when you're looking at the cube, when you're looking at the cube from your perspective of you know, corporate art or whatever, or if you're transfixed on its shape, if you're doing some sort of black magic ritual. Who are you outside of the cube or are you truly inside of it? The box, the trap, the panopticon, fish in a barrel, get what I'm saying here. Something to think about. Maybe that's why they have such a great luck, because something is helping them along, because they are it's helpers, and therefore it will want to assist whatever necessary. Like oh, I don't know, a giant freeze in Russia when the Germans uh Germans uh, what do you call it? The German forces were about to take them down and fuck their ship up, all of a sudden, there's this massive, like geo geostorm, geo engineering type freeze where you know, rifles were freezing and they weren't even wearing the proper clothing because it wasn't cold until right until the raid. About then it was insanely like dramatically unnatural. And there's a lot of other things that happened during that war, like when you read hell Hell Storm and people are stating it was. They didn't say it was ad I don't they Maybe maybe they said as if, but they basically said was it. We were There were Russian forces coming, like coming from out of the ground. And when I think of that, I don't think, oh, that's just exaggeration. No, I try to live. I assume that that's a possibility, but that I think of like responders, and I think of like supernatural and magical things, and the fact that these people are basically like fucking drones, no, no personality, a lot of them, and they were just there to destroy, like they were just numbers to number. They didn't they had so many. I don't know which way you want to put it. Did they have so many soldiers that they didn't have enough arms for them or do they have not enough arms for their soldiers? Which way is it right? But there was orders given to take the if you don't have a weapon, take the one, take one from somebody who uh, one of your what of your fellow soldier mates who gets killed? Who might have one? So they're just walking out into slaughter without any weapon? Like is that really what the fucking Soviets did? The Bolsheviks and then I'm like, yeah, it's the Bolsheviks. Of course, why why would they care about any human life? Sounds like it was a meat grinder anyway, just like they're doing with Ukraine right now. Don't take it to mean that Russia or it's it's nature is the same as it was back then. I think it's not. And uh, you know how they're trying to push that Jiji ping thing, and he was the one who brought up the according to Rob, he was the one who brought up the Oregon harvesting thing, not Putin, and Putin seems like he was a little uh uneasy by it. So I know how Western media wants to paint him as the bad guy. So we don't think we have any allies, so we feel like we're desperately lost. But I don't see it that way. I don't want it to be that way. I know that in the past he's called out these pieces of shit quite a lot. He's re established Christian Church is not really a Jewish thing that you would do there, and he's done a lot to help the people and bring prosperity back. So I don't know. I'm not convinced by a hot mic a convenient hot mic that they're tak talking about something that the mainstream and a lot of people have already been made aware of, so that they would expect it. Oh, Oregon harvesting must be must be real, a real conversation number one, And that Putin would somehow be enthusiastic about hearing how we could live forever by some crackpot in China. I don't know. I don't know how to take any of that, but I know what the optics they want us to have is, and that is that we are in danger and we need our government, no matter how bad it is, to protect us. But when you realize it's not Americans are protecting us. Nobody's protecting us. It's Jews eating our fucking souls, is what it is. And the more they can lie and to see, the less you'll squirm in the process, big bro. All right, oh and again, but just humor me here, Right, it's been a rough day, right, where is it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: This is the chat? Right, this is the chat? Everybody. You can always click this thing and this is like a super chat. You did it, you know, add your amount, put your rant in there, you talk it. It's called a rumble. Rant. I like rumble rant better than a super chat anyway. Sounds cooler to me. And then you go ahead and you do your thing and then send it and then I read it and look at all these links I have up here that gives some go the rumble for doctor Glyndon lead Big farm behind dot com. That's the link. You can find these links right here, uh, these ones right here, and then you go down a little bit and gets the simper fry lc dot com and it takes you doctor Glyndon's anyway, like I just showed you. And then the ball Busters right that's the that's code for the twenty five percent off that they're already reduced by twenty five percent, so you're whatever. People are weird and they're mean us. And then there's the Spotify's you guys, please check test these out and tell me if you're having any luck. If you have the direct link, can you at least get there. There's two different ones here. One of them's from the Spreaker and the other one's from what I created on Spotify itself, and they're I should have known. I should have known that they weren't even showing it. I'd like to know how they did that or what. I use a whole different email address and because they kicked me off, they kicked me off of there with the Ballbusters things, so I use a different email address and I have a different show name, and yet they still fucking shut it down. Buck Ai man. They're probably doing voice recognition or something unfucking real. So they want to they want to poise, They want to starve you and poison you. Aren't they nice sweet kids? But when I put up the thing tomorrow, I remember with doctor Gladden thing, all right, this thing will have my full link on it for my affiliate link, right, and doctor Gladon said make sure that the only link that they see is your affiliate link. I said, you got it, and I keep on code'll be there for you as well. But I'm going to use this one. I'm going to use this one and just add the the full the full link here, which is basically.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Forde slash or is it backslash ford slash question mark via VI I A equals PG as in Peter Glidon n d as a naturopathic doctor health. And then that's the whole thing. And let me show you this other thing too. I think it's important, very important, so super important. I don't know which link which somebody else should I use for tomorrow thug Life over here, Healthy Life or you know the one that he put up for his own podcast for his own event. Oh no, it's a toss up, man wee good times. All right? Back to window capture. All right, well, let's get to it. I got a couple of videos here for you first, and then we'll go into the other stuff. And then maybe i'll do some more of the Instagram stuff, which I wo've been wanting to catch up with for a long time, just hasn't been working out that way. All right, where'd I go? We are here? Come on, cook? The fucker button right here is hilarious. Let's have some fun with this one. Let me know if you can hear it. I won't pay all the tell until later.
Speaker 2: But Hi, my name is Chuck, and I'm a Nazi like actually, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Real Hold on one second, let me let me pull myself off the screen here for this one. I don't want any I don't want anybody to be distracted by my stupid head, all.
Speaker 6: Right, cart Chuck, Chuck Nurremberg. Really, this dame is chuck Nurremberg.
Speaker 1: Fucking this is actually really insulting to actual national socialists. That's this is this is dark mockery that's working two different directions. Right, you're oh, this is the this is ironic and and blah blah blah and hahaha, But that's not really what they're doing. They're actually still mocking you and shooting on your face because they murdered innocent people at Nuremberg and this is their way of celebrating it in a dark mockery, rubbing it in your face, because this is one of their big fucking achievements, is destroying the good in the world so that they could take over.
Speaker 2: Nazi Literally, here's my card.
Speaker 1: So if I'd not been a Nazi.
Speaker 2: As long as I can remember, I believe all the standard Nazi stuff. I hate minorities and undesirables, I think.
Speaker 1: So first of all, that's not at all what national socialists were about. I'm going to let it play through. But also they wouldn't have called themselves Nazis, right, This is how stupid people are in the first place to even think that this would be associated with National Socialist Germany. Okay, now that I put that out.
Speaker 2: There Arians should rule the world, the Third Right rise again, all the classics. But it's not as fun to be a Nazi anymore. When they started calling Elon Musk a Nazi, and Trump and you know, pretty much every Republican, it made it a lot harder for me to stand out. It's like I go out in public and I'm like, hey, everyone, I'm a Nazi, and they're like, big deal. Everyone we don't like is a Nazi. It makes me makes me feel less special. You know, the swatstick armband used to mean something. Now I'm walking down the street and every tesla has a swatstick got painted on it, Every Republican's garage door has one. I just can't stand out from the crowd nowadays. Anyone who owns a tesla is a Nazi. Anyone who voted for Trump is a Nazi. Anyone who believes in enforcing our nation's laws is a Nazi. Anyone who doesn't want to sterilize and mutilate people in bizarre medical experiments is a Nazi. Which is a real head scratcher, because honestly, we've been huge supporters of that. Manglo a real pioneer. I'm just feeling discouraged. I used to be unique, special, different. There weren't many of us. It took real effort and commitment to be a Nazi. Now all you have to do is simply imply online that you don't think students should be stabbed at football games or track meets, and bam, instant Nazi. I used to be able to seek in a crowded room and really cause a scene. But now anyone who's doing the wave at a baseball game or sending their heart out to you and a speech is apparently a Nazi. I guess I just want to go back to the old days when being a Nazi meant something, because if we change the definition of Nazi to include any old joe walking down the street, it loses its power because when everyone's a Nazi, no one is. Elon Musket is not a Nazi. Jordan Peterson isn't a Nazi.
Speaker 1: Bench Well, I mean, what does it mean though he's a Bolshevik.
Speaker 7: Shapiro, Well, now he might be a Nazi, but he's a he's a Jew. He is oh, I just assumed he had a bald spot he was trying to cover him on the back of his head. Okay, Ben Shapiro is not a Nazi.
Speaker 1: That'ss got a little stupid at the end. There, very stupid, all right. Exclusive Cordy You Love and Francis Bean Cobain send cease and desist letters to shut down new investigation into Rocker's death of his wild murder conspiracy claims. So she looks like I don't though, what do you think that a Lady Gaga in a bad day. She's starting to look like Madonna in the creepy fucking way. Or maybe that looks like Marilyn Manson on a good day. I don't know. But Frances Bean has completely been brainwashed her whole life. She didn't have her dad in her life. Really, she was an infant when he died, was murdered, and like she doesn't think about that a lifetime with this maniac. Plus also she the mom Courtney, she has military intelligence ties. She was basically mkid and groomed and doing slutty, horrible things that her father was appalled by when she when he finally found her and saw what her uh her activities were, which are lots and lots of drugs and sex at like fourteen years old. So she was a piece of shit for her whole life, and she had I think she was an asset. I think that's why they've helped her. Like I don't think there was a like a conspiracy with government to kill Kurt. I think it was she just wanted to do that and they made her. They helped her get away with it because they wanted her for whatever fucking reason. It was. Francis on the other hand, now she is just as bad because and it's sad because that's his daughter and everything. But she was growing she grew up in a shitty environment, and she gave away or one of one of Kurt's left handed guitars to one of her ex boyfriends who then went and round I think went and sold it or something like that, or when they broke up he kept it or something like that. That was it was a news like a year and a half ago or something. But this is called what's the name of this channel again? I have to find it. Yeah, who killed Kurt dot Org. It's an interesting channel. There's some good stuff on there. The people are kind of still just clueless liberals when it comes to every other aspect of their lives, but at least when they're when they're working on this. They they are attempting to make sense out of reality, which is, you know, probably new for them. Welcome to That's not what I wanted to say. Yeah, I don't care about this. I'll let me pause it, trying to pause it. There everything restarted again. All right, So there we go. Now let's go back into this reading thing. Yeah, that's okay, man, don't worry about it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna worry about this. I don't think you should. Let's see. But yeah, I did put an awful lot of time into that, uh, into that uh Spotify. Just for them to fuck me like that. That's that's pretty upsetting. All right. So let's go to I gotta open this up again too. I had all this stuff happening. I showed everybody this stuff. I was already here. We already did all this once. It's already been done. Okay, so you can't see it. Good. So it's called The Spiritual Sun, Volume one by Jacob A. Lorber. Now Jacob A. Loriber is this cracker right here? Diday alright, lose it there he is. Jacob Luriber, July twenty second, eighteen hundred to August twenty fourth, eighteen sixty four. Was a charism. Was a Christian mystic and self professed visionary from the Duchie of the Duchie of Astreria, who promoted liberal universalism and who referred to himself as God's scribe. So his claim was that God was telling him directly. You know, hey, he write that down, you know, like in Van Wilder where he and his dad be like write that down to one of their assistants, that when they impress themselves with their own cleverness and they say, write that down. Yeah, that's kind of what Jacob Bliber was. He was described. So he says, Jacob Bliber was a Christian mystic already there's problems here and self professed visionary. That's the same fucking shit that just said. He wrote. He wrote that on March fifteenth, eighteen forty, he began hearing an inner voice from the region of his heart. Thereafter transcribing what it said, Well, here's the thing that people have mistakes with and this is why they fall for shit like this number one. They really really want to hear back from God. It's been a while, you know, spent a lot of time to He's kind of ghosted people. Right if you believe in even that something like that happened in the Bible, which probably didn't. Probably didn't, but there's an eagerness there and wanting to believe that kind of blurs people's judgment number one. Number two, you know, I don't think they really understand what the religion is anyway, So guidance in any direction. It's easy to manipulate people with oh, look there's new data. You know, here's a new set of instructions to follow, and also just the whole Anybody can proclaim that that they're this thing and that they feel this, but they misunderstand what intuition and gnosis is because it's not a voice that you literally hear, it's not a sense or something that I mean. It could come in the form of, you know, spontaneous thought generation, like you come up with an idea, like sometimes when you wake up and you're like, oh my god, I have a really great idea and try to write down before you forget that type of thing, or you have a one spontaneously throughout the day, like that type of inspiration that doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything that you were thinking about. Or working on that just happens to form in your head. That's more like the intuition or the sense that you're always got a friend or that you're not alone, not in a weird creepy way where you want to be alone or like that. But it's not like when you're shower and you feel like somebody is watching you script your crack. You know, It's not that it's different, right, It's like feeling like you're always you're in a constant conversation with something whenever you want it to be there. And that intuition is like sensing and know and feeling and knowing. Nosiss is just knowing you don't have to It's like truth, right, Truth has a certain ring to it. It doesn't mean that you know what everything. You don't know the answers to everything, but you know when it's not the answer. You can sense it and you know it. That's nosis when you know when you're being total lie and you're not trying to. I think a lot of people have this ability. But I think a lot of times people try to convince themselves that they're wrong, and they work double time effort to convince themselves of something that their intuition was trying to tell them is not good because someone else, you know, may have what's that word, convinced them that they're just being a pessimist. You know, Oh, you're a Debbie Dowter. I know that's downer, but I'm just using it a different way. You know, you do. You're doubting Thomas with your attitude. Where's your sense of belief? Where's your faith? People start saying shit like that, and it's like, hey, wait, you're screwing up the words here, man, Like God doesn't want you to just take orders from everybody. You know, I don't think God to talk to anybody period. Has always been one on one and through you because it's part of you, because you are it as it is you. So this idea of someone talking to you and you writing it down in and of itself tells me that it's bullshit and that anything that's doing that, especially when you call yourself a Christian mystic, it's a dark entity that's trying to manipulate you and trying to manipulate others through your influence on them, because of your claims and because of your status and because you know of what you represent in the church. So yeah, vata means father Michael Lauriber born around seventeen sixty two. Probably I don't care about this is his dad word gang. It's like some of it's in English, some of it's in German words the word gang. So Jacob Luriber all right, and now let's go take a look at this book, The Spiritual Son, Volume one. So I you know, Doctor Goodah had mentioned it on an old episode and I was rewatching it, so I was like, oh cool, I'll write it down, grabbed it. Sorry, listen, started reading it on the elliptical and if it starts off like oh yeah cool, because maybe this is going to tie into something with the Goths and the Sun cult, which is a good thing, the benevolent Creator. You know, Monotheism, Baptism all came from our ancestors, not these fucking Jews. That this sounds great. This is probably gonna be good. I'm all, you know, I'm optimistic about it as I start reading it, like I want it to be good, you know, I want it to be Hey here not everything's all horrible. There's some people out there that get it, and they told other people. So that was where I was going with hoping for it. And I never read this part because it looked like, oh, scripture, Fuck it, let's move on, more bullshit, more grim wires to mess with your mind and put spells on you. Right, So guess what I'm gonna skip it. You want to read it, go get the book. It's Free Spiritual Son, Volume one. Here the Spirit of the Father blows yes, silently, impure, pure freedom reigns in fully. Okay, whatever, it's nonsense Jacob Loover translated, I am the light of the world. Who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life. Okay, that's John eight two eight twelve. Once you start reading how this guy writes, you start looking back at the Bible, be like, man, all this is bullshit and it's not really that good either. It's not that good of a bullshitter, you know, they're not that they're not that clever. So why did everybody fall for it? And why does everybody think that they're the fucking chosen ones and chosen for what exactly? To murder a bunch of children? We can we can look that at that over on the Instagram again, if we'd really have to the spiritual son, a spark of grace of God. Now here's where we start off with the numbers. We gotta, we gotta set up the project here, we gotta, we gotta, we gotta be builders. Now, think of all the terms that you've heard in the freemasoncer or and tell me when you can pick them out. Remember, this is what we're dealing with here. Okay, this is what we're dealing with here. This is a saturn entity, their type of theme coming through what he says is God. Before we can go into in the actual spirit why is this thing flickering? Does anyone else see the light flickering in my room? Before we can go into the actual spirit spiritual son, we need to know beforehand where it is, how it is related to the natural son, and its composition. So we're saying there's a spiritual son, and then there's the actual son, into the actual spiritual son and then the natural son. Sorry, in order to be able to make a perfect notion. And this is where I see them already starting to terriform your mind and rip your apart, Like there's the sun that you see and then there's like dak I think where they're saying where they're talking about the the spiritual son s u Win. It's like, there's that Christ consciousness thing, right, It's it's going in that direction. In order to be able to make a perfect notion of the whole thing, it must first be noticed that the spiritual is all that which is the innermost and simultaneously the most penetrating of all, Thus the soul working and causing. Take for this is supposedly God dictating this to him. Right, Take for instance a fruit? What do you think is inside it? So he has these long dialogues with this guy, and we actually don't think that he puts any influence of his own beliefs into the any of this. It's all God. He's just he's just mechanically writing it aout any of his own thoughts. Shut up, He's he's it's it's it's so obvious. This is so stupid. Right, take for instance of fruit, what do you think is inside it? Nothing but the spiritual power in the germ? Okay, so far, so's good. What is the spirit What is the fruit itself, with all its ingredients for covering and preserving the innermost germ? It is basically nothing else than the external organ permeated by the power of the germ, which in all its parts behaves in a necessary, beneficial way to the existing germs. You know what I mean by German Germany, right? Okay? Germinating that the external fruit is an organ which is determined through the spiritual power of the germ shows in that not only the fruit, but also the whole tree or plant emerges from the germ. Okay, So a whole tree comes from a seed, no shit? Okay? Thanks? And then and apparently biological or uh you know, structurally, compositionally, molecularly they're identicals to each other. But a seed does not a forest, right. A seed does not a pile of freaking wood. You can't burn a seed for as long as you can burn a freaking pile of wood. You see what I mean? That the external fruit is an organ which is determined through the spiritual power of the germ, shows that it not only is we already saw that part. What is then the spiritual? The spiritual is first and foremost the innermost power in the germ, from which comes forth the existence of the whole tree with roots, stem, branches, twigs, leaves, blossoms and fruit. Yet it is the spiritual, which penetrates all these names parts of the tree reever it's translated by somebody else. And this was in German first, So yeah, all these name parts of the tree as if for itself or its own well being. Sometimes the sense is sound weird to me. The spiritual is therefore the innermost, most penetrating, and most all embracing for what is here, the most permeating. That is also the comprehensive for what is here, the most permeating. That is also the comprehensive That this is true. You can grasp from the multitude of natural phenomena. Take, for example, a bell. Where does the sound find itself? This kind of sounds like ken, we are talking about the radio in the signal, right, where does the sound itself find itself? Would you say more on the outside, more in the in the middle of the metal, or more on the inside. I'd say it's in any current float across the surface. It is wrong. The sound is in the The sound is the inner spiritual fluidum. In plants, it is viscous gases or juices encased in the material holes. So it's still materializing it, right, not making it sound waves, not making it energetic. Right, See how this is already This is the beliefs in the way that people thought a materialists, the materialism and quantum quantifying counting material. It has to be touchable. It can't be a field that's expressed by this. So God doesn't know what a field is. So far right, the sound resonance whereas this where does one find the sound through? The vibration is where it makes it? But what the exciting of it? The excitation of it? But would you say more on the outside, more in the middle of the bell. That's wrong. It sounds a spiritual fluidum. Okay? Is that what you call a field? A spiritual fluidum. If the bell should be struck, the impact is recorded by the inner fluidum, which is very very elastic and stretchy spiritual substrate, as being something disturbing its rest. That's called what do you call it? Perturbed? You know, get perturbed perturbations. I then the whole spiritual fluidm passes into a quest for freedom, expressing itself by means of a continuous reverberation. If the outer surface of the bell is coated with some other material which is not permeated by such easily excitable spiritual abilities, then the vibrations of the excitable spiritual abilities, or better said, their quest for freedom, is soon subdued. Such a bell will stop being resounding. If the bell is not coded, however, the sound will keep on resounding for quite a time. Yes, like the ripples in the water, like the you still here, still hear the hum, but it's still vibrating. Slows down if the bill is not coded. Okay, bears that it will if it would also be surrounded by a very sensitive substance, for instance, pure electrically charged air, the sound would be amplified and thus spreads itself far and wide in such a vibrating substance. Okay, what what? What? What is in such a vibrating substance? Is that in relation to the electrically charged there, And that's the main description you're going to give us, electrically charged there. If you would ponder this, see, I think this is all saying something different than what the literal definition is as well. I think there's also a layer to this. If you would pond under this image for a while, it will become clear to you that here again, the spiritual is the innermost permeating and encompassing. We will look at another example. So here's when the example start coming through, you're gonna start to see something really interesting. Take a magnetic piece of steel, where in this piece of steel is the seat of the attracting or repelling power. Wherein this piece of steel is the attracting or repelling power. It is in the innermost that is inside the casing, which is the visible matter of the steel. Being an inner power, they permeate the matter, not being a restriction to it, but completely encompassing it. This is how God talks about magnetism. That is, magnetic fluidum also encompasses that This magnetic fluidom also encompasses the matter in which it finds itself can easily be seen by everyone. When such a magnetic piece of iron and would attract a piece of metal laying some distance from it, would this not be an encompassing and working power outside of the sphere of matter, And how can it then attract an object laying some distance away? Well, think about this way. Magnetism creates a void and avoid is like like falling, not so much attracting, right, It's not is it pulling or is it everything? Else on the outside forces of you know, the atmosphere and all that. And then you have the absence of pressure in one spot and something flies to it because you just made a You just made a a pocket where there's nothing because of the no point of the magnet. So then a fly to the center like as if it's falling, and then rolls off to one's edge or the other, depending how it goes to the positive negative charge the polarity. Let's see as example. We will give a few more instances. Okay, God talks in strange sentences. Look at who knew? Who knew? He spoke German? Isn't that interesting? Look at an electrical conductor or an electrical flask. If such a conductor or electrical flask would be charged with the electricity of a rubbed glass plate, it permeates all the matter and thus becomes the inner part and equal to its permeating element. If you would approach such a conductor or flask, you will soon buy softly waving and pulling feel that the fluidum is encompassing the whole matter of the conductor or flask. An even more telling examp for you is the emanation of every person just like other beings, of which the most obvious is somnambulance the distance over which a magnetic the distance over which a magnetizer and a subnambulate treated by him can exchange messages. Some of you did experience, some of you. He's talking to one guy. If the spirit would be only an internal and non permeating being, If the spirit would only be an internal and non permeating being, then so called magnetizing would not be possible at all. So without the spirit, there is no magnetism. I don't see how that would be incorrect if the spirit were not the all encompassing and all controlling. Tell how would such a such contact between a magnetizer and a somnambula he possible. I think that we have ample examples from which we can conclude where, how, and in what way the spiritual is expressed everywhere, thus truly also conveys itself in, through and by the Sun. So here we've finally made it to the spiritual son. Guy, I got lost in the sticks there for a little bit. The spiritual son is therefore the innermost of the sun, and is a spark of mercy out of me. Remember this guy, talking not a good old Jacob here, who's named after Jacob? Jacob, you know what I mean? Yeah, he had some issues with the Yeah, why would you pick that name? Wrestled with God. He was a piece of shit. How about he's like, why do we why? It's so funny, Like the heroes of the Bible all have some tragic, horrible, horrific flow that would put them in prison for multiple felonies. But for j that's pretty good, right, because they're all pieces of garbage. So the one that's like more admirable somehow, someway because they did one good thing once, you have to overlook all the other shit that they do constantly on a daily basis, right, like a lot banging his daughters. Yeah, that's you know. Yeah he had a purpose though, right, Yeah, of course he did. Yeah, Jacob was a complete fuck up and you know, plotted against his brother and others other stuff. Hey, you know, that's all good. It's all good. He fought with God, which is not God, you think, not at all true at all, because the whole story is a bunch of lies. Jacob, there's not anybody it's all bullshit. They you know, I don't even think these people herald or are hold on high anybody in their past, except for sorcerers and sorceresses. I don't think they really So if these people are magicians, maybe they remember them and they have some fables about them. But other than that, you're not talking about like some Jew peasant that they somehow have kept alive in memory over the period of time. Their cutthroats, bandits and jackals, and they will rip each other apart if they have no one else to tear apart. That's why they had to have the Ten commandments. Those were meant for them so that they wouldn't fucking kill each other. That was their commandments, to stay sane around one another, so they didn't destroy each other, because not anybody else wouldn't have to be told to do that stuff that should be common sense. You don't want it to be done to you. You probably won't do it with anyone else. Do you want to others? That whole thing? Yeah, but oh, by the way, Jews, I'm gonna want to perjure your hatred and anger for all living things. This is only applying to you, these ten commandments. So there's a thing called the law of the Stranger, where you can do whatever you want to them, because they're not Jews or whatever the fuck we're calling ourselves, but they're not the Saturn cult. Then the spiritual powerfully, Then the spiritual powerfully permeates all matter of the Sun, and finally it is also encompassing the whole being of the Sun. So this is completely like, not at all describing anything that is coherent about what the sun is or what its attributes a or how it relates to the God of the Goths, which was a benevolent creator personified, meaning it symbolized by the Sun, which they venerated because it gave life and they come from cold places. So hey, sun is good, right I came. That's probably why I love Arizona, because I lived in upstate New York for as long as I did, and a bitter ass cold winners. Then the spiritually spiritual powerful I perminates at all the matter of the Sun, and finally it is also encompassing the whole being of the Sun. This, all taken together, is thus the spiritual Son. This is the actual Son. For the visible material son is only a body of the spiritual Son. So the actual Son. So let's read that again. This is the actual son, for the visible material son is only a body of the spiritual son. Well, I mean, and we're talking about stent remember not s O n so the the sun is alive apparently because exhibiting attributes as if it was, and uh, trying to relate that to people. I mean, and in a way it sounds like good. That's saying like, hey, you can shed your your your your skin suit and you're still you're more than that. I get that. But when we're talking about an object, and it would be more interesting if you said, yeah, that things that think's a tunnel in a gateway. It's not even hot up there, it's just the the it's just a magnetic pole that you're feeling. That would be God God type knowledge, you know, telling you some shit that is actually useful and it's not a bunch of riddles. This body is formed in all its parts in such a way that the spiritual can express itself in and through and as such again completely gathers in it gathers it in a unit. So yeah, okay, whatever who wants to observe the spiritual son first must look who wants to sit again? Whoever wants to wait a bit? Nice but it says who wants to observe the spiritual son first must look at her outer appearance, so apparently souns a chick, and then realize that this all in the There was a all father, or there was a paternal concept, but it wasn't it wasn't it wasn't misogynist by any means whatsoever. They were very, very highly regarded females as being integral to everything. But there was a father son, right, the son sun father, that was the benevolent creator. What was a matriarchal cult, the moon cult or the cult of Saturn. So these little things that you pick up, So now all of a sudden, the son, which is a male, always been a male symbol, which just turned into her, and I bet you it went right over all these other people, right, must look at her outer appearance and then realize that this all in the details as well as overall, is premated and encompassed with the spiritual son. Then he will already have a vague image of the spiritual son. So it's a bunch of babbling riddles until we get a little bit deeper. He also needs to ponder that the spiritual is something completely concrete spiritual is concrete, something able to completely take hold of each other mutually, while the natural is separated into individual parts and form in and out of its out of itself, no fixed unit. So this is a Christian mysticism. Remind remember, and this is somebody who's basically getting lost in their own heads and tangents and trancing themselves, you know, entrancing themselves and then saying that God's talking to them because they're going They're going down the freaking rainbow fucking whatever they call the rainbow bridge. This is all like magic working type shit. They're doing strange stuff right where it does feature as a whole, it is only because of the inner spiritual. This way you will gain clearer insight into the spiritual sun, and the difference between the natural and the spiritual sons will be even more pronounced. So he has a preface things. That's what God does. God prefaces things rather than just tell you outright or without words, have you excents it right, sense the truth, know what you need to know, and then knowing that you know everything else just not verbally. Yeah, that's something. Now for you to understand these things even better, I will give you. This is all artificial to me and even the God itself. This God is our artificial lying deceiver. I will give you clear information by means of a few examples. First, take a small rod of noble metal. If you look at it in its raw condition, it is dark and rough. If you would polish it, however, it would look. Now listen to this, it will look completely different as before, and yet it is still the very same rod. And he says, take a small rod of noble metal. So rod, noble metal, possibly gold. What then, is the actual reason to beautify this rod? I tell you, polisher your rod. It is very simple. By sharpening and polishing it, the parts of the at the surface of the rod is pressed closer together, and it is in a certain way connected to one another. It thus becomes even more concrete and mutually stronger, adherent to one another, and thus in a certain sense, also completely unanimous. Now Here to this, he's talking about the lack of individuality and being going through a process. But he's talking about polishing. That's not how you make metal strong. You do it through the folds. If you're making a sword or something, you're doing through the multiple folds of the metal. It's got nothing to do with how you sharpen it or how you polish it. That doesn't make it stronger. In the initial food condition, where it still was a loose unit, the parts stood almost an animosity toward each other. Every loose part vied for himself to have. So now they'll have, they'll have personalities, buy for himself to have the nourishing radiation of light, take for himself as much as possible, and leave nothing for his neighbor. Jeez, you really stretching the analogies there God in the policy, which could it be called a refined or purified state. So here here's purification.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: You're scraping away what you consider it to be an unpleasing and when you're sanding it down or webbing it down like that, and you're polishing like that, what you're doing, you're removing stuff. You're just right, These parts take hold of each other. By this taking hold of each other, the light beams become the common good, the common good, the greater good, everybody the common good. You know, you know you gotta do it for the good or good, since no one article wants to keep it for itself fro himself, but share every single so that now all of a sudden, they became from being very these particles being very uh self serving. Now they don't even want to get get you know, keep all the all of it for themselves, but share every single bit of light with its neighbors. What is the result, So sharing every bit of light with his neighbors. So God's kind of a communist? H Yeah, what does the result? All now have abundant light, and they are, by a long stretch not able to take in all the riches. The abundance of the general beaming riches reflects as a beautiful, harmonious glow from the whole surface of the polish golden golden rod. Yeah, Polish golden rod. So so what are you saying, Like, you know, people who are undesirables, if you just you know, eventually they'll they'll they'll shape up if you just all come together and unify some what you're saying is that what you're saying, you're saying that, you know, the street shitter will also have become a glorious specimen of human you know, of mankind. Is that how that's gonna work? Is that what you're trying to say? The guy, the guy who waves his ass with his hand, that that guy's gonna be the shining golden rod. Sounds great, Do you really suspect? So all you have to do is treatment with equality and kindness, and then he'll he'll feel loved and then he'll stop shitting on the street. And I don't know, maybe hold hands with you, but I wouldn't hold that hand, Just saying, you know you can dance around the in the tall grass together. Do you already suspect where this glow comes from? From? The unity? Or the unification?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: These are the these are the power words here that talk that I'm talking about. These are used for a purpose. It's a spell. It has a meaning that one would think on the outside, and then a deeper one for the Masonic Order and other secret societies, who, by the way, are cabalists, which means they're mystics. This guy's a Christian mystic, just saying, and this has everything to do with the Cult of Saturn. If then the spiritual is perfect and united, sorry, if then the spiritual is perfect and united in it himself, God damn, I canself sucked it up. If then the spiritual is perfect and united in himself, because it doesn't make sense. How much greater will be the glory of the spiritual than that of its body, which only consists of pieces, and is therefore also selfish, full of self interest, and thus dead. So if you're not all in one hive mind, then you're selfish, don't you see. Let's have another example. Yeah, let's god, God, you seem like a piece of shit so far. You must have seen a silica stone before. Obviously this isn't God that he's talking to, of which glass is produced silica stone? So sure, like sand, let such a rough silica stone just like the It's decends. Okay, I was reading something. Let us let such a rough silica stone just like its descendant, the glass. The rays passed through unhindered. That's not a How's that a question? How's that a question? See? Oh no, this you know very well. Why does such a rough silica stone not let the rays through? Because its parts are still too much separated and too little united. Actually they're not heated and melted and fucking you know what I mean. It's this is the whole chemical process that occurs. It's not about being united. And if you think by uniting needs, you have to you know, burn everything you see where this is kind of possibly going here. Yeah, it's all one when you melt it together. Yeah, that's great. It's not selfish anymore. It's not just sands that you know, also has use. It's all about galvanizing souls that I think. But hey, what do I know? If the rays would fall upon it, every little part would devour the rays for himself. It's all. It's all about putting, you know, human emotions into enimate objects and will leave nothing or in a sense, only the waste of the absoever the light for his neighbor. But how is it that his descendant, the glass becomes so generous. Look first the silk, because he's been burned into nothingness. That's why. Look first, the silica stone is crushed and ground. This way, each particle in a sense dies, oh, death and resurrection. Okay, that's not Masonic at all. For the So this way, each particle in the sense dies for the other or gets completely separated from the other. Then the silica powder gets washed. Did you ever know how much life and death was occurring just by you know, making common things? God does, apparently, and he's not He's okay with it. Too. Then the silica powder gets washed, then dried, mixed with salt, and then put into the furnace, where the separate particles become completely mutually united through the salt and the correct temperature of the fire. Oh, the salt of the earth. Huh what does this work? Say that I'm talking to a demon. The selfish spirits are in a certain sense destroyed, right see this? You see this so individuality, distinction between one thing and another and one part of another, that's selfish. It's only when you completely come together and only serve the function of a cell and a body do you actually matter. The selfish spirits are in a certain sense destroyed, to be completely separated from each other. Remember this is Christianity. Everybody in this separated condition, well it's a Christian in this separate condition. They get washed, or better said, purified. This is God's scribe everyone. After being purified, they are dried, a condition denoting being secured. In such a condition, they are firstsaulted with the salt of wisdom. Oh okay, let's change out some words, and now assault of wisdom. And finally, thus prepared united in the fire of my love God is the learning furnace of love. Sounds a little suggestive there, Yeah, so assault his wisdom apparently salt his experience. I don't think so. And uh, I guess they say you get a little salty, Yeah salty, ah whatever. I thought that was wild which you were sowing, not salt. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Thus prepared united in the fire of My love. Do you understand this example? Who the fuck would do you not yet completely understand it? Well, I will enlighten you even more. God loves to just babble and talking riddles. He's very full of himself. He is not humble himself at all. So why would he want you to learn humility if he doesn't have any. And you know, let's let's make a bunch of fucking ridiculous metaphors and rather just like spit it out the other. The outer matter world, in all all her parts, are associated with the rough silica stone. Do you to everybody the outermatic matter world? That's just silica stone, all of it? Pay no non mine. The separation is the forming of the separate beings, so you can't have that. Yeah, see this is bad having separate beings. The separation is the forming of separate beings. The washing of the silica stone is the washing or the step wise raising to higher potential of spirits in matter. The drying means the freeing or securing of the spirits in unity. It's just washing and drying. But okay, finding expression already in man. Oh, okay, sorry, hold on't finish it. The driving means the freeing and securing of the spirits and unity, finding expression already in man. The salting is the giving of the light of grace in the spirit of man. So you know, this is like a parlor trick where you assign things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything, and then you try to you basically try to wow and impress people by doing nothing with your inning. It's all it's all here, it's all fluid and talk and all this bullshit. But it's part of a working. It's like a spell that you're being put under.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: The final uniting through the heat of the fire in the furnace is the unification of the spirits among each other. Right, because this is always a good thing. The outcome is always wonderful. It's just certainly not horrible, and it's certainly not the death of your individuality at all. Alli, shut the fuck up, my dog. The final uniting through the heat of the fire in the furnace is the unification of the spirits among each other, as well as the fire of my love. Your love huh as matterin the love that wants everything that you've created as a separate thing to become uh indistinguishable from the other. That's not exactly at all what God would have said. So he's showing his cards here a little bit. Why even make the individual parts of the individual people and give them choices? And Allie, shut the fuck up, I give give them. I'm gonna kill my dog. I'm gonna eat him tonight. I'm gonna make a hot dog with a dog. Wait, I'm fasting. I hope, I hope that's really Rebecca and Barah.
Speaker 3: And that.
Speaker 1: Another reason for me to be him senseless all right, anyway, final, the final uniting through that. He he's a little tiny dog. I don't do anything like that, but it's just saying it's annoying when he just flips out and starts barking at everything. The final uniting through the heat, I already said that furnace as well as my fire, my love as matter, as matter in the furnace cannot melt together before they all acquire the same degree of heat of the fire itself. As such, also the spirits cannot become mutually of one mind and the spirits This sounds like a hellish punishment or the loss of some sort of sense of self. The spirits cannot become mutually of one mind, who the hell thinks that's a good thing, and thus become eternally forbearing before they first become permeated by my love, and thus by myself, so his his love, or his will, his will to dominate, and thus by myself. This is the written, This is written in the scripture. Be perfect as your father in Heaven is perfect. That doesn't you know what? I fucking hate the Bible. I hate the Old in the New Testament. It's all a bunch of fucking bullshit. It's a bunch of misread, miswritten, mistranslated shit that's been added to and manipulated for whatever era is necessary to manipulate those people. So this type of reading scripture, Oh so you look at it even you know how I know because I said so. You don't remember that time I said so, or at least you think I said so, because I'm not even here. Bro, you're just talking to yourself. Yeah, and again it is written that they may be one as we are. Look from this is from this the image should become clear. How then, is the unification of the glass expressed, and that all the parts are absorbing the sun's rays in the same way, all being enlightened completely throughout being completely saturated by Like yeah, they can let the absorbed light through unhindered, but could you could you imagine writing all this out? And like, you know, God said this, look as such, you are already you already learn by means of the window glass how heavenly relationships are structured, and it teaches you at the same time to understand the spiritual sun on a much more exalted level. So you're looking through a window and you're saying, the window teaches you heavenly relationships because of what you're seeing on the other side of it. How is it the glass that's doing that? You're giving It's like giving it's like giving credit to inanimate things. Again, this is the whole Christian way, right. You do something through your own effort, time and care, and and and and due diligence, and then you say, oh, it was by the grace of God. Where the fuck did he come in? Did he pulled the extra hours at the work? What was that you? Did he lift up those weights? Or did you you got a good results of the gym? Was that that was God? How? Then, is the unification of the glass express and all the parts of observing sun's rays the same, all being like completely throughout by being completely saturated by the light. Yet they can did I regret all this? Look as such? You are learned by the means of the window glass. Okay, yeah, okay, the heaven. Your relationships are structured, and it teaches you, at the same time to understand the spiritual sun on a much more exalted level. We will not be contended even with this example, though, but we will refer to some more things at another occasion by which we will ascend most easily to the spiritual sun to witness the utterable glories there. So he made a premise, a premise that there's a sun in a spiritual and we're going down the stupid path because this metaphor never freaking ends, and the sun is oh, it's not just a son, No, no, there's a spiritual son, you see, and I'm gonna sell you the I'm gonna sell you the vapor, because that's what I am. I'm a deceiver, and you're gonna think it's worth more than the actual thing, so that you will actually demand to have the absolute nothing and give away that which is real, so you'll vy for a soul when you already have eternal life with this. You know what I mean that these type of things, these lies the whole of nature, a gospel of God's order. After I've been told, after I've told you many times, I once again say, the whole of nature, through its relationships and every single deed of animals and especially of humans, can present and reveal a gospel of the most wondrous things of my eternal order, eternal order, my eternal order Saturn. Yes, man truly does not have to search for some of the other comparative examples. You can take a deliberate, obvious, simple thing and it will surely carry that gospel in himself. That's what they say, you know, just cutting this part out on its own. The idea that the only story that can never be told is the story even when it's full of lies the truth resonates in and is there to be a dugout I guess or observed, Like even if you're going through a thing in your own life, like it's really just a re play or it's a it's a re enactment of something that happened on a more higher plane with like actual deities. There's this idea out there that like that, like if you go through a love loss, it's like the loss of something else, like an evil or what would be perceived as evil. And you know, they're saying that there should be united. It's all kinds of fucked up shit, right, But some of it has like maybe something going on. There might be something there that's on a separate thing, isolated from all the other nonsense that I'm saying here. But yeah, I could see that part. Yes, manhas truly. Yeah, either you can take the deliberate obviously, Okay, so that which will serve onto whatever spiritual condition as if it was created for the specific purpose since eternity. I did say that we still need a few examples to be able to completely ascend to the spiritual son. First of all, God isn't like a human and the way he expresses himself isn't really comprehensible. This isn't comprehensible, not because it's bright or intelligence, because it's this guy sniffing his own farts and writing him down. We will therefore not be too fastidious. But we will take the first and best example. Imagine yourselves a house done of what is it built on? Fuck? How as you know usually that for quite crude, formless pieces of matter. Yes, it's usually made out of formless pieces of matter. That those houses, this matter everywhere occurs in this you could say independent condition. Oh boy, now we're gonna do a house metaphor because of the grand architect, right, the architect everybody, not the creator. He's not the creator God. That's why he's giving you examples not of creation, not of energy, not of not of any even even the understanding of what a field is, but of architecture, of building with what's already been created. Of course he is, because he's not the fucking creator God. That's this is the clay from which bricks are made, like a certain stone from which lime is burnt. They then also sand and yet unprocessed. Would now we bring all the raw material together on one or the other terrain. Here lies a heap of clay. They're a heap of lime, then a chaotic heap of trees, not yet processed, and a huge heap of sand. A bit further lies a small heap of crude iron ore. Hold on one second, I gotta go fucking kill a dog. I'm sored of it, all right. At least I got to hug my daughter. That's cool. A bit further lies a smaller okay, now I bring all the well mateior together on one train or the other. Here lies a heap of clay. They're a heap of lime, then a kaota heap of trees kaota keeping This is your creation you're talking about, right, or are you talking about somebody else's creation, because that's your impression of it, because you're not the one creating it. They're just some bullshit here, some bullshit there. What is this bullshit of? There? Is this some bullshit here? But hey, juiceful, we'll make something out of it. Not yet processed and huge heap of sand. A bit further lies a smaller heap of crude iron ore. Even further, this is just all hair, huh. Even further a heap of silica stones and not much further a big puddle of water. Look, we have gathered there enough raw material for a house. You know, these raw materials your body does be a there for doctor Glidden and get on this goddamn membership right now. But say, who of you are such clairvoyance that he could see in these heaps of crude material a well ordered, stately house. So you're taking you're calling calling nature and the things that you have to destroy chaos so that you can build a house. And I'm not saying one is evil and one's good. I'm just saying neither are. Neither are evil or good. It's not they sort of purposes into them unto themselves. But God forbid they just be trees hanging out there doing their thing, because that's that's chaos and disorder and certainly not unified into a fucking house. But this is God supposed to be talking right. Kind of sounds like he's mentally retarded. But say, who of you are of such their voyants that he could yell yeah, heres to that? It looks just as little as a house. Then a fly looks like an elephant, or a fist like an eye. Interesting pairing there, Yet it all is destined for the building of a stately house. His house, Whose house, Ron's house? No fucking this Kronos character here. What needs to happen now? Stone bakers begin to work with the clay. The loose clay gets wetted and diligently needed. When it is properly combined and sticky enough, then it is formed into well known bricks. Can you understand why I can't read the fucking Bible without say? This is a grimoire and it's trying to put its little, wormy parasitic fingers into your brain. For the clay particles in the bricks to bind even closer and more lastingly, each stone is baked in the fire, by which it gains, together with the enhanced solidity, also the well known color. What happens now with the li look a bit further on the few A few more ovens are being built. This is God supposed to be talking. It's like, come on, God, make get the fucking point please for the burning of this limestone. You sure do know what happens with the burnt lime. You sure do, because that's how God talks.
Speaker 8: You sure do.
Speaker 1: Let us go on, carpenters. I'm surprised didn't mention anything about carpenters and Jesus here. You know, carpenters have busied themselves with the tree trunks and process them to be used useful for the house. So God has also been pretty industrious. He's been keeping up with the times and how things are done these days. The smiths busy themselves with the ore, melt it and extract the usable iron from the forms from it, and forms it into various useful items for the building. Further on, you see how others are crushing and grinding the silver stones. They say, I guess eighteen hundreds, they didn't have a lows, they didn't have a home depot. Get it, God would have been able all out of fucking metaphors. You'd be like, Yeah, then you go to the home depot and you pick up the wood, and then you see the Mexicans standing out there, and you call three of them over to help you with the project. They didn't say any of that. No, I know, but you have to unify those three Mexicans into one. The smith's busy themselves blah blah blah blah blah. Further on, you see how the others are crushing and grinding the silvera stones and process it further in a familiar way into pure glass. Oh so they're making windows. All the raw material in the vicinity have now been cultivated. They're the busiers. Yeah, I mean it was sayed a lot of time if you just went to the home depot or lows. No, they do not sponsor me. I shut up. There is there. The builder master is laying out his building plan. The soil gets dug out. The masons and their helpers are intently busy, and we see how the crude material begins to take the form of an orderly building until the hands of the builders. Under the hands of the builders, a stately house gradually begins to grow from the soil and reaches the predetermined height. Now the carpenters get busy and in a short time, so God favors the artificial to the to the natural. This God does, and there's a point to be had here as to what she values more, because the artificial is something that this character here is able to create control. It's this the illusioned delusion, the deception, trading off that which was artificial in nothingness, like fake money for something that's real, like real value, real property, real wealth, real your time being sucked away in the process. Now the carpenters get busy. In short time, the house has been fully provided with a roof covering. By this time, the preliminary heaps of crude material have completely vanished. We only see a bit of sand and part of the burnt limes still. But the soul, the so called plastering and finishing off the house has commenced, and with this also these two remaining materials vanished. Look the house is finished off inside as well as out, he said, Look, like God, you do understand that you're just telling a story right now, right now. Still a few tradesmen come to finish smaller task. A carpenter locksmouth, a painter he's very detailed, love and builder, and one that lays floors. These tradesmen are diligently working for yet a while, and then the house stands there, almost inspiring, almost inspiring one to awe. Almost that would be inspiring one to okay, almost inspiring one to awe. So just quite not quite. If you would now consider your feelings seeing from the beginning of the crude material to the finishing of the stately building, then you would surely discover a vast difference. How was this difference achieved? You just explained it all for the last twenty fucking minutes. I tell you, no, I don't do it again, none other than by the determined and good organization and the unification of the separate crude matter to a whole. So metaphor about a house in utilizing human beings and things to squish them all together into one. That sounds very clear, key plan of them, doesn't it separate credit to a whole. When you first walked among the heaps of crude matter, it was discouraging to your being. Yes, it hurt my soul terribly, and your emotions stirred chaotically, of course they did. When you saw how the crude matter was made more useful, useful to you, and organized through it. Wasn't as useful to the tree who's now dead and chopped into fucking fire, into wood to be nailed together. Not so useful for him. More useful and organized through the fire and the tools of the carpenters. You felt more blissful, for you already saw the possibility for a house to emerge from such orderly matter. Yet you still could not properly imagine the house itself, you bastard. When you saw the builder master laying out the building plan, you've again God talks like this, Like, dude, what are you even talking about right now? You felt, in some sense pleasantly surprised, for you could already say, behold, he's gonna tell you what you think now, Look, this will become a magnificent building. Well not a second, all right, well that one second, I've got checks on here. Who were yet? Brah? Not that one? That one where am I at?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I gotta get that. I got that, I have rope. I'm gonna be doing some repelling again, and uh maybe taking people out. Tell your dogs suck? Sorry about that. Yeah, that's great. I don't care what you think. My dog's awesome and he's just a barking asshole just once every once in a while when people come home. He's not a barking asshole all the time. And I don't need to bucking sit here and explain it to you. Rika lookouts having an opinion, it means in your experience, right, So in your experience maybe that's true. Doesn't mean it's an ex experience that everybody shares or has What was I looking for? Oh yeah, I just want to make sure we were still on. That's what it was, okay, never good, just do that and I pause this, that's what it was. All right, we're back, let's go do it. Ali is a good puppy, fact very good to my daughter. And that's how I e gauge everything and we realize I like my cat's more. I love my cats, but I love my cats more because they're good to my daughter and they actually like follow her around to make sure she's okay. Ali does the same thing. He's a good dog. He was just an over excited because they come home, but usually it's just quick and done. But they kept on going in and out of the house. I didn't know that they left and came back like twice. So it's like, well, it's not really the dog's fault, though, it's your fucking fault, meaning them. Let's see when you saw the building mass blah blah blah. Behold, look, I was a building when you saw it after the finish was off. When you saw it after the finishing off was done, the finishing off. This guy's not very good at pretending's god, you longed for the completion? Did I? I longed for it? Did everybody else loong for it? When we were talking about this, you very longed for the completion of his fucking explanation. I could agree with that. When the building was fully completed or complete, you looked at it with great satisfaction. What building, it's all metaphor, And when you were guided through the elegant rooms of the house, you were greatly odd and said, who would have thought that something like this could merge from still crude material? Because I'm retarded and never seen this before until God showed me about it. Right, Oh my god, look at this. It's like a magazine glossy pages. Who would have thought from a piece of wood that was doing nobody any harm and just giving oxygen to the some day you have something that can have jelly rolls fucking face on it. Wow, it's a good thing that trees are still alive. We need more magazines from people with jelly rolls face on it. Thanks to be, Thanks be to God. Yeah. Yeah, Look, Thus it is with what we have seen up till now in the natural sun. It is crude matter appearing in this condition without coherence or relation. When one would consider the inhabitants of the sun. Wholl trying to consider inhabitants of the sun, well, I see as much burning, disintegrating bodies, and then all their works separately, he would find no coherence or mutual relationships. Only in the spiritual these creed pieces become more and more organized from the organization can be gathered onto which higher destination they exist, since the intermost of all refer to one and the same being. Of course, it's gonna be that guy who's talking, probably in which their final and full organization will find completion. Therefore we will only finally see So this is like a transformer, right Saturn Chronos is like a transformer. He thinks all his parts are everywhere, and he wants to collect them all into one more broster beast. Again, it doesn't matter if you have your own individual life. Fuck that. He wants the sole energy out of it for him, And then you will be feeling better and complete because you're dead and he has your soul and you have absolutely nothing to say for it. That's nice, nice, good place. But hey, glass and smooth gold rods, son and look houses.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: Thus it is with what we have seen up till now in this natural sun. It is a crude matter appearing in the condition without coherence or relation when one would consider the inhabitants of the sun. You know, I always said all that, okay, from the organization can be gathered into which higher destination they exist. We already said that the organization will find a completion. Therefore only we will only finally see the finished building and the spiritual sun, where everything will come together and present itself when united in abundant glory. Don't even know what the fuck he's talking about yet? You now see how this plain example contains a glorious gospel. Yeah, it means it makes about as much sense as one. Yeah, and unlock and order to the int introspector right, because this is none of this can be literal because it's too stupid. So it has to have a deeper reading, right of which no mortal ever have dreamt. With this example, I want to draw your attention to something. This is God talking to you. God needs to preface and like say, oh, by the way, I need your attention right now. Like God thought you were just like what you know, stirring in the breeze, And while I was talking to you before that, like, I need to draw your attention to something that the spiritual is coming closer in this, especially in the sun itself. Could you imagine you finally get to talk to God and this is what he says, Like, Wow, never mind, I had it all wrong. I take it back. This isn't my one and only true wish anymore. And in fact, I feel like a total asshole now because I could have wished for something a whole lot better. Oh I want God to talk to me. Yeah, yeah, Well, don't go anywhere and put on a diaper, because he's not gonna ever fucking take He's not gonna let you walk away. It's gonna keep on rattling off nonsense forever. You have witnessed the various institutes of the whole Sun with everything on and in her, the son's of her. Remember, because it's a matriarchal cult of human sacrifice. She contains endless and almost indescribable variety. See how they took the sun from our people, inverted it, changed its gender, and then made it one of their symbols. See what I'm talking about here, This is where I'm getting at. They co opt and they they they claim all kinds of This is how they live. They're parasite. They just like the of like the Fabian society, the wolf in sheep's clothing, well, the wise of the sheep, because the sheep is something that people trust, and they don't have any They don't think there's anything wrong with They don't. They would never suggests or assume that there was anything going on with it that would be of danger to anybody else. It was. It was an unassuming thing, right like government is supposed to be good for the people. Religion is supposed to be good to the people. It's an unassuming thing that they hide under. They don't care what the religion is. They're going to practice theirs through that religion. Their their cult is going to be expressed through society, through the science, through the Kabbalah that informs physics and gives us our whole perception of what the world is. Can you imagine think about this. Now you have no way of telling you whether or not any of the things that they claim are true. Think of the power behind their ability to make the entire world think something that just completely isn't true, that certainly is not so. Think about how that is how that would affect. I mean the power that like they do this all the time. Though they do this all the time with their media. People think that Muslims took down the trade center. That's the minor thing. People think that the there's a certain shape of the universe and that molecules do this thing, and chemical bonds do this thing, and it's the microcosm to the macrocosm because of the planets quote unquote do this thing. And it's all this very closely to it's all kabbala. It's all shit that they've already said. Now they try to prove it through their fake fucking science that they were right. And if they actually were right, then that just means that this is a fucking reset, many resets down the fucking road. And those who know know this stuff because they've already been to a certain height of achievement as far as technology has it goes. And maybe they didn't lose their technology when everything else was reset, because maybe they're the resetters. But I don't think that's the case. I mean, I do believe in the whole multiple resets thing, but I don't think that. Just to me, just seems like we already had this ancient bullshit belief system, and now we're gonna make it real by utilizing what we also have quoted the market on, meaning we own the media, we own science, we own the allopath because that's all sorcery, and that's exactly what we fucking are all about. That's our cult in action. And you know, no discerning voices either, always one way. That's the cult. So they can manipulate and fabricate and display the biggest deception, greatest illusion in every single thing that they touched. It can be a total deception. And if that's the only thing that you're ever presented, and you don't have the capabilities or the money, because they've created this other obstacle for you, they can go into space quote unquote because they have all the money, they fund all the things. How the hell are you gonna do that? You can pretend you can do funny bullshit things like uh, Jeff lazy eye sodomy e Bezos with a fucking slinky in his eyeball, that guy and you know, because you know, of course, I'm sure Katy Perry would be my pick. Hey, astronaut Katy Perry. You know, of course it was. You could pretend you can bullshit your way through it, but you're never gonna be able to get up high enough to look down and be like, you know what, Okay, it's actually round. So until you can shut up about it, it' stop fucking arguing with the idiots. It doesn't matter. Or you can say, oh, yeah it's flat, or oh yeah it's a fucking you know, trapezoid, three mansional trapezoid. Who fucking cares, especially if it's on a holographic universe, or yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh, it doesn't really matter what shape it is, and usually holograms are projected on a flat surface. Just saying, ah, where was I going with that? Yeah, it's all bullshit. There we go. So just imagine that matter, that level of illusion that we are all in, because that's that's you should imagine it, because it's true. We have no idea and no way of proving any of the ship that most people default believe because it's obviously that's true. Obviously that's true. Well, if your base concepts of what the what the reality of life is are fucked and wrong and inverted, what do you think everything that you built on top of that is? Because it's all based on the the reference point of the foundation. So speaking of building shit, let's look at that. If your foundation is completely upside down backwards and fucked, then everything that else, everything else that you perceive is upside down backwards and fucked and manipulatable by these people who have made you feel, made you believe everything's upside down, backward and fucked, and that's just normal. Thys uh, this is now you see? The playing example contains a glorious gospels to unlock in order to the inspector of which no mortal ever have dreamt. With this example, I want to draw your attention, and says, we already talking about that. You have witnessed the various institutes of the of the whole son. There's no distinction as to what the hell is what are we talking about? We're talking about the physical. He doesn't ever say physical, He says the whole son. He says the natural sun. Does that mean the physical? What the fuck are we talking about here besides a bunch of metaphoric bullshit? And then it's like, oh, then the spiritual son? Are you talking about, like some kind of christ consciousness? Are you talking about? What are you talking about am I trying to am I because you can read anything into this to try makes sense of this insanity, And then that would be oh, wow, yeah, you're a biblical scholar because you read something into it that certainly wasn't fucking there. Now with their eight thousand letters of you know, word language of absolute retardation, and even if it was in Greek, the Jews who wrote Greek, who are taught Greek by Greeks only, who were freaking absolutely and total what's that word illiterates? Until then things were written in Hebrew after the fact, not before. They they're still the lying liars who lie, who have the pens in their hands, So who the hell cares what the hell said is in there? Maybe it's a good time for us to stop looking to the lying liars who lie for any answers in a mild life, and they can take their bullshit and there you know they're expectations about how we should handle the world according to their gods, and shove it directly up their sodomized asses. How does this surely memorable institution of the sun it express himself? I think I just did. Every time you look at this at the sun, every time you look at the sun gives you the answer. You mean, it gives you the answer. There's there's missing articles all throughout this through a generally exceptionally intensive light and arioda or oriole whatever.
Speaker 6: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Look how the almost infinite multiplicity has gathered himself there and emanate the united multiplicity into the almost endless distance of space. It is not necessary to present the countless effects of the Sun for every day on your small Earth globe. First globe describes the The sings, The sings describes and sings its praise as manifold. Would the Sun have the same wondrous effects without the without her gott to keep on saying her surrounding light collection, light collection, with all her innumerable parts. Oh surely not. You just said it, like, oh you you sing to me. I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Ask the truly Dark Night. Or maybe I do understand what you're talking about. You're speaking gibberish, thinking that you're you're you're taking me somewhere when all your r is lost in your fucking head. Oh surely not. Ask the truly Dark Night, and she will another. She will literally show and tell you to what a sun without light would amount. But we do not have to be content with such a still crass example. Yes, it's still very crass, for there is another one which is still much better. Start with that one. You know, we're going to save us eight pages for you to have even more convinced insight into how everything brings us closer to our goal. If we would only look at it from the right standpoint, you would choose. You will choose yourselves for the next example, the first invest and thus also the very best substance, and we will see how and if it is usable for a cause. But I think though that it would it would be rather impossible for you in this respect to choose a useless substance for what is proper to the form of a discovered piece of ore. Put it in the furnace, and the proper degree of heat will take it to its correct destination. Right, it's all about melting things. It's all about fucking burning shit purifying. Right, that's called a burnt offering. That's called holocaust. By the way, Uh, what they want to do to us, but have always you know, because they're projectors. They want to burn us all to death. But they're going to say that we did it to them, put it in the furnace and proper degree, blah blah. Do not then tediously search for one other or the other substance. Today, my nose is just foras I already told you, I can use everything like someone who has difficulty walking. I can use everything as it when I first read this is that means like because you like, you're stumble and you hold onto things like what are they fucking talking about? Uh? And so we will leave it then for today, it was strange thing for God to say, right the clock an agreeable image of the sun. Now here's where it gets really interesting, because now we're talking about clocks and this is a long ass, drawn out stupid state, is the thing. But I need to break from this nonsense for a second, so you'll have to excuse me. I want to get up and say little my daughter again. And I need to stop reading for just a little bit. So let's pull up something that's exciting. Fuck your shit, not that? Oh yeah, so yeah I can't. I can't stream on there. I don't know how long it's gonna last. I got up to nine hundred fift the subscribers to need fifty more, won't matter, never gonna get monetized, because I need a million fucking other things to qualify these days. Oh, so here we go. Here's some of the stuff. Seventy two number seventy two is a number of of distinct magic heptograms, all which all with a magic constant of thirty. Seventy two is the sum of the eighth row of Louis xanax triangle. That's the rule of seventy two. That's the whole other thing. And then let's see. I don't need to read any further than that, because we're gonna we're gonna see if there's a bunch of them here. So seventy two names of God, Well, isn't that interesting that there's seventy two names of God. There's lots of names for Saturn and Kronos, right yao yaooh sabi oath. That's all kinds of them. And then there's this thing that says the seventy two demons of Solomon, which I think is actually a way of saying that they harness electricity. And maybe that's a way of saying that electricity itself, the energy of it is kind of like you know, the blue devil, the blue arking devil, like the like the Duke University. The seventy two Demons of Solomon are the seventy two spirits listed in the urs gay gusha is that how I expected to say that? Gaaisha? I think it's geisha gusha ohe Sometimes when there's an h after it, it's like an a som. But it doesn't matter. That's like German when you say like that. Urs gaisia. The first section of the Lesser Keyes of Solomon, which we talked about the other day, I showed do it. These demons are depicted as being subject to King Solomon, who, according to legend, subjugated them to harness their various abilities. Each demon possesses unique powers and knowledge, ranging from teaching arts and sciences to revealing hidden truth or information about the past, present, and future. They are organized hierarchically with titles like King, Duke or Marquis biz Marquee, and are described in the Grimoire along with Grimmore bless your case of Solomon as a Grimore whis a grimmark. Well it's a magical working right right right right? Okay? Good incantations, conjurings, invocations. That's a grimoire. It's also a great way to curse yourself by accident, because that shit, once you start reading it and goes into your brain, it parasitically burrows into your fucking brain and into your soul and stays there, wraps itself like a freaking thread into your and holds on tight, like a fish with a fish hook in its mouth. Yeah. Yeah, along with the rituals of their invocation and control key aspects of the seventy two Demons of Solomon, the Lesser Keys of Solomon. This is the grimoire that contains a list Why is this in your fucking old Testament, Because it's a fucking grimoire itself. The whole book is, as I'm reading to you right now, we're reading a goddamn grimoire. All this nonsense, mystical shit. Oh it's mystical, it's Christian. Oh, these nice little titles on things. It's fucking your brain up, That's what it is. That's why I constantly freaking shoot back at it. Each spirit has specific areas of expertise, Yeah, like workers building a house, kind of like that, including teaching, finding hidden treasures, uh, revealing secrets or providing other kinds of knowledge. The arch Glatia provides detailed methods, including the use of the demon sigil to invoke and control them in magical rituals. Yeah, go ahead, try that out. The Grimmore emphasizes that these demons are often described as deceitful, all of their jews, and dangerous, requiring careful handling by the magician. So they're saying that there's a danger to do with this, and uh, they're not kidding. They're not fucking around here. They're not just saying that so that people get more into that. I mean they are, but they are. So there's actually something there that they're messing with. And how do you know you're getting what you think you're getting. The demons can manifest in various forms, from monstrous beasts to the more human like figures, and even combinations thereof. Saturn has associated spirits and demons mentioned in a cult and demonological text, such as Zazil It's like us Azel without the a a darker spirit of and Asial, another associated demon according to the fandom or whatever. There is also the archangel Cassile of these for a game, sometimes referred to as the angel of Saturn and in the fictional world of demonic Paradise. Yeah, okay, Saturn is a demon king of nine hells. Now, let's go see if there's actually real stuff fictional amount of radiations mythological and biblical connections. The planet Saturn is linked to the Greek deity Kronos, a Titan god in a different veins. Some sources suggest a connection between Saturn and the concept of Satan, of course obviously, or Satan's demons through this, though this is more symbolic. No, it isn't the way to try to brush that off, you fucking idet. Moving on, I can probably exhout some of these now that we've talked about. Oh boy, it feels good to get rid of us some of these bitches, all right. Yes, the demi has several other names, particularly in narcissism, which is not a unified thing or unified set of beliefs. Narcissism is just all the shit that they rejected in their in their what do you call it, their canon. That doesn't mean that it's unified in any other way other than that it's all been rejected. There's all kinds of different beliefs in quote unquote narcissism, including Yalda Baoth like we talked about and yah Sabaoth is another one Samael and Saclaus like Santa Claus. Other names or descriptions include the Great Arkon, the Great Arcond, isn't that interesting? Nebro? What's up my nebromis bump? What's up my nebro? The Blind God? Blind God?
Speaker 6: Is he?
Speaker 1: Is he less talkative than the one that we're talking to? Fuck? And yahweh see that? The demiurge is yahweh, everybody dah, often referring to the creator of the material world or the manipulator of the material world. You can't create shit. Here are some of the other names associated with the debi urghos Yeah, the bails, Samuel meaning okay Samuel or Samuel or sam or was it a Samsung TVs? And shit, yeah, you're follow me so far? Samsung Galaxy? Yeah, meaning blind God or god of the blind. Oh, by the way, you know what's kind of funny about that big black cube? What does that look like to you if he just looked at on the outside? I remember I said, are we in it or on the outside of it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Could it be a you know, multi you know, multi surface scrying mirror perhaps, And is this our way of communicating with the cube that we don't know that we're obediently serving because we're looking through this scrying mer and we're looking through that scrying mirror, and we're looking through every fucking other scrying mirror. Ah, to live in our artificial world that's behind this little piece of glass. Yeah, gotta polish it real good, don't you. It gets nice and shiny so you can see your reflection and they're whatever, they're just gonna be pumping back out at you. This name highlights the demi urghos or demiurges ignorance of his own origins and the true spiritual world. Well, that's not somebody we want to talk to who babbles on endlessly all day about nonsense and bullshit and stupid analogies. Certainly not Sooclass, an Aramaic word meaning fool or foolish, reflecting the Demiurge's impiety and arrogance. Nebro mentioned in some Gnostic texts, such as the Gospel of Judas, where the demiurge is called by this name. The Christian father God Yahweh. Nastics often identified the demiurge with the God of the Old Testament yahweh, viewing him as the false creator or the god of this world by the Great Arkhan. This, yeah, and that's who do you think this guy is? That's that's Saturn. And who do you think we're serving when we're saying we got to protect the Jews and we got to protect the Christians or anybody? So all three of them are there? People? Just different different armies, different different roles. Right, when's the Lancian air? Right? This is all is nastis often identified the demiurge with the god that the Great Arkhan. This title emphasizes his position as a ruler or chief among other lesser cosmic beings. And yes, hold on, let's see the experiment on these yahoh yeah see yaho Gods and Demons Wiki fandom. Yes, but yahoo y a o or i a oh is also yah oo sabio, which is yahweh yeah, hey, yeah, yeah yeah. The Baoth otherwise known as Jelda Baoth or yelled day, we're just an eye instead of why coptic. But it's a benevolent, malevolent, malevolent and he's a nice side creator of the material world, not really the creative of anything. According to various nosects, represented sometimes as the theory theoryomorphic lion headed serpent, he is identified as a false god who keeps souls trapped in physical bodies, imprisoned in a material universe. All he know is the material Yes, of course. But also here's an astick fucker concept here. There's this one, There's this one. This is the this is the the great depiction here of also the serpent cult. Okay, this is the serpent cult. Remember the lion faced people, those were the Phrygians. The Phrygians were just the head or the uh, the manpower, the fighting forces of the serpent cult. So it's interesting that this would be the symbol here of this serpentine deity. And this is a nastic in format. This is that idiot he thinks that this is somehow good, simple, and there's yeah, wait there, hello.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 1: Back country. Let's go hiking, everybody, let's do it. I'm gonna do some rock, I'm gonna do some repelling. Maybe you make some videos. And then when I get a well that's is off. After my van's all fixed. Did I tell you about that? This was the last year I gotta fix hi. I used to do that all the time, not smile with the brad, but repel and not all name like she used using it. I do mine better. She must be a rock climbing because there's actually rope there. Yeah, all right, anyway, where's it going at too? Oh yeah, I gotta do something for I gotta get up for a suckond where's the thing I have d I guess I just have to find it again. Hold on, since nothing's happening on YouTube anymore. Since I can't do anything there. Uh oh yeah, let's watch watch this for a few minutes and I'll come back. This pitch is crazy. Where's the eight minute one? I just had the fuck? Let's go to history. It's like eight minutes. But it's a good one. Let it go, I heard it.
Speaker 4: Hold the rest of that.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it from the beginning. I don't even know this was going on. But I'm not in Australia either, so you know. Ooops'll let me get my head off.
Speaker 5: Read boo boo boo boo boo boom wrong one two media sours.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 1: No, that was wrong one sorry window capture, display capture boom, get caught no, I think I get it, and they getd movies like these and make it bigger.
Speaker 4: Here you go, heyers onlookers and the families of her victims, all waiting to hear how the mushroom killer would be punished.
Speaker 9: They brought to light the truth of what happened with the death of free, good people. We're grateful for their skills that brought this truth to light.
Speaker 4: Prosecutors called for no chance at parole, while defense urged the court to give her a light at the end of the tunnel. But just as Christopher Beale showed no mercy, saying Aaron's crimes fell into the worst category of murder offenses.
Speaker 10: Not only did you cut short three lives and cause lasting damage to Ian Wilkinson's health, you inflicted untold suffering on your own children, whom you robbed of their beloved grandparents.
Speaker 4: These were the sentences for.
Speaker 10: The attempted murder Ian Wilkinson. I sentence you to twenty five years in prisonment for the murder of Heather Wilkinson. I sentence you to life imprisonment for the murder of Gail Patterson. I sentence you to life imprisonment for the murder of Don Patterson. I sentence you to life imprisonment. All sentences are to be served concurrently.
Speaker 4: As the judge read them out, Aaron showed absolutely no emotion. This will make Aaron Victoria's longest serving female inmate. She'll be eighty two years old by the time she's eligible for parole. So how exactly did we arrive at these punishments.
Speaker 1: I'm devastated.
Speaker 3: I love them and I can't believe that this has happened, and I'm so sorry that they have lost their lives.
Speaker 4: This is all the evidence that convicted Aaron Patterson. Let's start with the mill itself. These are left over beef Wellington's police poured from Aaron's ben two days after the lunch. Instead of making one large Wellington, Aaron served individual portions, claiming she couldn't find and I feel it at Woolly's, but prosecutors said it meant she could control exactly what went into each serve. All four guests became violently ill within twenty four hours. Three died, one barely survived, but Erin only had mild symptoms.
Speaker 5: Devastated by what's happened, but the loss of Donni Don is still in hospital, the lossome aan and the heather and scale.
Speaker 1: Mum's final text message on our family group chat as she lay in danding On hospital was lots of love to you all.
Speaker 4: The chemical analysis confirmed traces of beta and manaton, which is the lethal toxin found in deathcat mushrooms. Aaron told the court she scraped mushroom paste off her own serve and fed the leftovers to her kids the next day, but prosecutor said the kids never ate them. Police searched Aaron's tablet device. They learned she had a long standing interest in fungi, including photos of wild mushrooms dating back to twenty twenty. Then they found this, a photo of yellow tinged mushrooms being weighed on a kitchen scale. A fungi expert said he was highly calm and they were death caps. Phone data showed Erin had traveled to areas where death caps grow, including the town of Locke, where the same mushrooms had been locked on a citizen sign's website just weeks earlier. Prosecutors accused Erin of calculating the weight required for the administration of a fatal dose for one person. Aaron denied this, So how did she get her guests to lunch. The prosecution said Aaron pretended she had cancer in order to lure them there. Aaron later admitted this was a lie, saying she used the cancer story because she was embarrassed to tell her family she was planning weight loss surgery. This is the diary of Gail Patterson, Erin's ex mother in law. Gail marked the date for lunch at Aeron's on July twenty nine, twenty twenty three, little knowing that this would be her last meal. This is the dining table where the lunch was served. Ian Wilkinson sat at the head of the table and led the group in prayer for Aaron's supposed cancer. A key part of the trial, though, was the plates. Aaron said she used a mix of plates, but Ian testified that all the guests had white plates and Aaron had a separate orange small one. A recipe tin EAT's cook book was also found in her kitchen. Aaron said she got the recipe from this book but added the mushrooms because she thought it tasted bland. Then came the screenshots Aaron's private texts and social media chats, which were used to argue she had a motive. In court, Aaron described her relationship with Don and Gail as loving, but in online chats with friends, she ventured viciously about her ex husband Simon and his family, describing them as a lost cause. Prosecutors described the messages as bitter and angry, suggesting the divide between Patterson and her in laws ran deeper than they ever knew. During the trial, Aaron said she regretted sending them. Then there were the texts with Facebook friends. Aaron talked about blitzing mushrooms into food so that her children wouldn't notice. She also sent photos of mushrooms being dehydrated. The prosecution claimed she was dehydrating the button mushrooms as practice so as not to waste the real ones. This CCTV footage was a crucial part of the investigation. The toilet stop. The day after the lunch, Aaron takes her son to a nearby town for a flying lesson. She stops at a service station along the way to use the bathroom. She's seen pulling up to the station, entering the building, and walking to the bathroom, and just nine seconds later she comes out. Aaron claims should fall in ill with stomach issues, after the lunch. The prosecution said she would have spent longer in the toilet if she was experiencing diarrhea. In court, she said she'd had an emergency roadside bower movement in the bushes and only entered the gas station toilet to dispose of soil tissues. Then she went to Lean Gather Hospital complaining of stomach pain. She was assessed by emergency doctor Chris Webster, who told the trial that at the time he feared she had been exposed to a potentially lethal dose of deathcat mushrooms, but against medical advice, Aaron discharged herself just five minutes later. She then stopped answering her phone, prompting doctor Webster to call try Below he's an excerpt from that call.
Speaker 3: This is doctor Chris Webster calling from lean Gatha Hospital and I have a concern regarding a patient that presented here earlier but has left the building and is potentially exposed to a faithal toxin from mushroom poisoning. And I've tried several times to get hold of her on her mobile phone.
Speaker 4: Prosecutor said Aaron left the hospital not out of fear, but because she knew she wasn't poisoned and wanted time to get her story straight, and finally came one of the most damning discoveries of all the dehydrator. At first, Aaron told police she didn't known one, but it turned out she'd purchased a brand new Sunbeam model just three months before the lunch. Here's the receipt. Just days after the lunch, she was captured on CCTV dumping the dehydrator in the bin. Police discovered the device and tested it. It had traces of deathcat mushroom residue still inside. In court, Erin claimed she'd mistakenly mix forage mushrooms into the storeboard ones and then panicked, destroyed the evidence and led the police out of fear should lose custody of her kids. The jury didn't buy it.
Speaker 9: Supreme Court jury has found Aaron Patterson guilty of murdering through relatives.
Speaker 3: She had a dilemma and the solution that she chose is sociopathic.
Speaker 4: Ian Wilkinson spoke outside the court after the sentencing. He thanked the police who investigated the case and the general public for their support.
Speaker 9: I want to say thank you to the many people from across Australia and around the world heard through their prayers and messages of support have encouraged.
Speaker 4: Us Erin will spend the next thirty three years in prison before she's eligible for parole. She's in the Murray Unit at.
Speaker 1: The date thirty three. How convenient three kinds of murder.
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: There's three three involved there too? Oh yeah, three kinds of murder, three convictions and then of course threey three years before parole.
Speaker 4: In Phillis Frost Center, which is the.
Speaker 1: Three consecutive life sentences.
Speaker 4: Only women's maximum security prison in Victoria. In the time she's been there, her fellow inmates have described for as manipulity, of arrogant and rude, but they also say she's extremely intelligent and that she still bitterly hates her ex husband. Aaron largely keeps to herself and is said to spend a lot of her spare time knitting. Now that she's been sentenced, she'll be made to get a proper prison job. With the sentencing hands it down. That's it for Aaron Patterson. After more than two years. Her punishments mark the end of one of the world's most gripping murder cases.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of weird. Those death cab mushrooms look it awful lot like the good ones.
Speaker 8: To be careful, disbelieve Alright, here we go.
Speaker 1: So he tells you what you choose. He tells you you choose the clock. The last example of how this is interesting because a an hour glass keeps time as well. But let's talk about the clock and more and confirm even further that this dude is Saturn, that this guy's channeling through his mysticism. Do you think God is there even to be part of? Like if you're looking for gotten those places, you obviously don't have a connection with him. You don't understand the nature of him to be looking in all the wrong places looking for love and all the wrong places looking for you know what I mean? You choose the clock. This example is better than you would suspect. Oh what's that you say? Time for what? Oh? You're right, my bad. Let's just do that real quick. Hey, where we are? Hello everybody? For those of you who just showed up. Gibson goes right here. But the show Doctor Glidden has his own channel now, uh well, all of my old interviews with him are being compiled on Doctor Glidden Health Show. So it's rumble dot Com word slash, see Ford slash Doctor Glynnonhealth's Show. You can just click this and they'll bring you there and it will look something like this.
Speaker 2: You dog.
Speaker 1: Takes a shitload of time to pull all this out, upload him back onto my downloaded on my computer from my other account, and then bring him back over and then try to make sense of the fucking real player list because everything is like a lot of them have the same freaking like Doctor Glyndon Live, Doctor Glynn Live, Doctor Glyndon Live, Like, oh great, check and see what what shirt does he wearing there? What sure was I wearing there? I think that's a different one. I think that's a different one. Let's put that one, Let's upload that one next. It's fucking crazy, right, So as I do this, I'm calling Doctor Glyndon Archives and then throwing something else in there Doctor Glynton Archives. Oh there's two episode elevens. Well, let's make that one twelve. Yeah, I like that one twelve. But you have there's even a ten. Yeah, there's a ten. There's doctor Glitton when he was on with Mike Adams is a little bit more recent. There's doctor Monzo. I think he's been on Nike Adams twice. I could be wrong. I think it was twice. Yeah, what is somebody he had on twice? I think it was doctor Manso. Maybe not, maybe they both threw it out at once, but surprisingly and I don't even know how that's this is even possible, but I guess when you're when you just it's just crazy, right like when I decided I wanted to do the business with the hot sauce, and this is anybody can do this. This isn't just me this anybody can do this. When you when you narrow down all your decisions to like one and you focus energy on that, it's not just you get out of your own way, but so does the rest of the fucking universe gets out of your way or parts way, so that you can get to where you need to go and maybe sometimes even helps you with randomly freaking strokes of luck. So however, we I happened to know Mike was able to get both of those guys on the show, and it benefited them a lot. It benefits all three of us to be friends as well, well, four of us. I'm part of that friend's thing. But the yeah, yeah, four, So it's pretty cool. It's pretty cool that it all happened, especially with a guy with a tiny ass channel to be able to do something back for them. One wouldn't expect that. I mean, I'm glad that was able to and it's awesome anyway. Anyway, show more my website Boom one Stop shops ten percent off discount for the stuff down here. My book's here to using on that creating Boom all the hot sauces and up here. If you want to figure out how to get to doctor Glynnen's sing tomorrow tomorrow, just save Simper fry L see in your whatever you say things in right now and then when you click on it tomorrow, or you just hold the tab open tomorrow to this thing. You can just click the doctor Gliddon's picture and it's probably gonna be right here. He's probably going to update this to be the spot where the new one place is my guess okay, or it's poss now. Because it's a brand, you have to have membership access and this is a free event, so it's not going to be on the Cute Live Q and as because it's being broadcast during his one of his live Q and A regular times, but instead of the live Q and A on that particular Tuesday tomorrow, he's going to be doing this last Hurrah presentation that I showed you the image for already. Let's see, and of course you will see this of mine.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Seriously, you'll see what the hell? Why isn't it not showing I put off this one? There you go, there we go, all right. So yeah, you'll be seeing this on my thumbnails probably too tomorrow this and maybe my homie g one, I don't know, but the link will be to my link, and so I'll have all the other information that you need to get become a member of doctor Glita's site, which is always available on my website as well. And that's kind of the reason why I was pointing that out, is that you can always just click what the fuck open the thing. I'm clicking the thing. Jesus Christ, all right, so right here, you just click it, and then you're in a site and then become a member and all that good stuff and use ballbusters for discount. Doctor Bonsa is here, Doctor Bunins is over here with his book and his classes and stuff like that, and my stuff, my code for discount is like fifteen percent over here should already be applied when you click from my website because that's the affiliate link. So when you click it, there should be less work for you to do, right. It used to be that you had to punch in this code here, but you don't have to do that anymore. Try Blue. Once you click on it, it pops up this thing that says, hey, look you're gonna get seventeen percent off. Daniel sent you seventeen percent off and this is from Daisy and then you thanks continue shopping baym and then these are all the teactures. Chaga is up here. By the way, Burdock. I just learned about Burdock recently. That was pretty freaking amazing. Yeah. And then colotal silver bentel seed.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See if I can sell the star anise. And then there's packs, right, you can get three p of things. There's a white pine needle, stinging nettle. There's a chagat right there. Am, these are super super strong tinctures and uh yeah, good stuff, good stuff, black cumin seed. So only the things that I stand behind do I have on here. So we've got daisies here. Try Blue, Doctor Manso and doctor Manso, because I mean, how do you how do you like doctor Manso without liking doctor Manso? So then then you have doctor Lydden and then all the greatest house sauce in the world. That's like, why would you want to be anywhere else but here? All you need to do is make videos on this fucking thing. Oh wait, there's videos. Look at that. That's when I took the the uh, very painful. Which one was this one? Was this? The yeah two of terror the spy see Caroline Reaper nuts from what's his name? I'll tell you in a second. Johnny Scoville. Johnny Scoville right there, that's the other one who did this is his uh you call it a review of my hot sauces. And let's see what else we get here. I haven't looked at this in a while. This is a little clip. Awesome hot sauce is a super food micro nut tree insvitament, see copper, magnatium and more. There's where saving to pol Gravano was eating my hot sauce right right. He made a video for it. There we go, and then some other things. You know, during COVID we couldn't get the regular bottles, so I had to use his ay down to jars. Is that different? That's how they're supposed to look, That's how they work during COVID. Shit. There's Rebecca. I never a chance, did I hop?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: There's around that bottle. There's my daughter, there's my step son, and there's me with my two friends that are are twin brothers. And that's the front of our story. These bottles just usually floated in the air there. It's very strange. There's cats floating in the air. There, there's Rebecca. M all right, there you go. It checked it out. I tripped down amnesia lane once. Once I'm able to start this up, what I'm gonna do is do the running the Gauntlet. I'm gonna be putting all the links to run the gauntlet where I have like myself and other people go through like a different maybe instead of eight or ten of my sauces getting progressively hotter kind of like kind of like kind of like that thing that they do on hot ones, but with my hot sauces. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And then we're gonna do fun stuff like that and then cooking things and they'll all be on here under the videos when I have time, like I just bought some extras, the kitchen wear for this thing. I'm actually doing it. I just gotta gather us. I need a better camera for I wanted to make a cookbook too, but my camera is not the clarity is not right. I don't know what's up with it. Set a seven d us cannon like whatever, Mark whatever, seven D. You think it'd be okay, But the video comes out dark and some of the photos do and I'm mad messing with all that other bullshit and it's not working. The you know what I mean, the words that I can't think of right now, those words all right? Anyway back to this, buy some hot sauce, and there's always give us and go in the Patreon. But like I said, I'm gonna set up. I don't know if I even here. I don't know which one you heard of what you did here because I was muted. But yeah, about the gs one thing, I need to do that, and then I also need to get the gifts and go. I'm sorry, the go fund me. Going to try to hopefully get to that so that it can just fix every other issue we have. If not, then do other stuff. You know, I'll just jump off of these cliff things with a rope and see if I want to if other people want to pay for the excursion, go with it. You guys should try to see if you can get onto these things and tell me what happens. This is the one from Spreaker. This is the one that I did read on Spotify, and apparently some people have no way of getting there and it doesn't pop up for them when I type it in there it does recent searches' boom boom. But then again, they know that I'm logged in, so maybe that's why they're showing me my stuff because their analytics are telling me there isn't fucking shit happening, which would be true if they were hiding it. Right, So here you go. The Health Solutions Show is here, and you're gonna want to check this out. I'm gonna be putting all the old videos of all of our talks, which is shit tons. It's gonna take forever, but as I get them stacked in there, I got like not even half a year's worth in here, and we've got three years ago, so like a quarter of the things I have to do, but it will all be in one spot another grade and then once I once I lie stream on ball Busters the actual event, cause I will put those in the archive, upload them to this page so that everything's in this area too. Unless for some reason this subscriber account gets huge on this side, then we'll start streaming from this one the Doctor Lidden days, But I probably won't. You know, it's gonna take a long road to get the five K, but maybe I will. I don't know. There're at thirteen right now. I'm not holding my breath because I would be dead. See what I'm saying. All right, Okay, let's get back to the reading of this bullshit. Can you see it? Can see it? You can't?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: You choose the clock? This example is better than you would expect, suspect, for I would have chosen that watch. Why wouldn't you have chosenough fucking armor glass, a watch or a clock? So this is of course. I'm sure that whatever this thing is, if it actually even a thing and not him just bullshitting everybody, If there's actually a thing influencing him, I bet it's playing some fucking games with him right now, realizing how stupid he is and having a having fun with him, like a little deceptive demon would. Therefore, we will immediately consider this example critically, and it will soon emerge whether it will take us a step higher than the previous. If you would inspect a clock, you see that this small time measuring device is made of pure cultivated matter. Loves that matter, doesn't he You see the pure cultivated matter, right, everything's about that purification, right, melted, destroyed to turn into one thing. You see the well calculated mechanism manufactured. It's like, again, this idea that things have to die in order for inanimate objects to become solidified is absolutely insane. It's a really strange way of like trying to complete, continuously repeat this thing over and over again to embed in your head that people have to die to purify and solidify and unite. So you have to murder a bunch of people. This is what this thing is saying. This is what it's saying. This is definitely their guy. This is definitely their guy. If you would inspect the clock, you see the all that you would see that this small time measured device is made of pure cultivated matter. You see the well calculated mechanism manufactured with a driving gear which grabs the teeth of another gear. It's gonna be another long explanation again. You see how the driving gear is connected with the appropriate strength and chain with an elastic string spring which with her inherent power. It's another her again, it's always a her puts the whole mechanism purposefully into motion. If we examine the works even closer, number it's a matriarchical cult. L or Elou was a fucking woman. Sorceress puts the whole mechanism purposefully into motion. If we examine the works even closer, we discover a whole lot more little gears and axles. Everything is calculated and has its purpose of keeping time. Because he's chronos, because he's saturn having, God would have been like, none of that shit matters. Chill, enjoy, cause no harm. That's what God would say if he had say things, to say anything to anybody, it wouldn't be this shit. It would be like, chill, relax, live in harmony, not kill for my life's sake. That's not God saying kill other things that I've created for my sake. That makes no sense. It makes no fucking sense. Having had a proper look at the inner works, we now look at the outer form. Well, you described to watch that quickly. Oh, that's surprising for you. What do we see?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Listen to this flat dial plate? Shit, okay, listen to where he's going with this dimensional gives them in fissioning of your brain. Here the a flat dial plate with a simple set of arms. What do the arms do on such a simple dial plate? As you know, it shows the hours of the day and night, and such measures time. The time measures measured by these arms is something all encompassing, all encompassing, right, yeah. It consumes you. It is the It is what rules your days and nights. It is this time as well as If you didn't tick away the time, there would be no measurement for it. But you tick it away and you can bill it. You can do all kinds of things with it. You can sell it time. You sell your time. When you do hourly work, you sell your time. When you do salary work, you just sell more of your time, and you sell the time measured by these arms is something all encompassing as well as all permeating. Likes that word and and is the center of everything. Wherever you would look, nobody can say I am at the end of time. Where time has nothing to do with me. You see how he's telling you, I'm fucking chronos. I am the keeper of this time. I am the keeper of this world. This is not the benevolent Creator talking about time. Time does not exist. Why would God talk about it? He tell you, watch out for people tell you about time. Don't let them make you anxious. Back away from that evil. That kind constantly makes you feel like you're in a sense of urgency. For no reason. Time does not surround me. Oh look at you. For every time someone does something, he does it in the midst of time. Oh why then he does it in the midst of an imaginary time, right, for he is constantly permeated and surrounded by time. Let us also consider the time piece. What the fuck is he doing at nine to fifty barking?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: The arms are this never happens. The arms are fixed in the middle of the dial plate. The arms of fixed in the middle of the dial plate, describing a circle with their extremities, since they are interrupted interruptedly, interruptedly, uninterrupted, Since they are uninterrupted. When I say rupid, it's eruptedly. Since they are uninterruptedly stretched out from this center to the outer circle. Being a physical matter, they describe from the center outwards an innumerable amount of continuously expanding circles. This dude loves matter because that's all he can exist in. That's all he can manipulate. It has to be physical, otherwise he can't mess with it. That's why their physics has to make everything physical and material and has to deny the soul, has to deny the innate wism of the body, has to deny the spirit, has to deny the ether at HVR, has to deny magnetism and fields because it can't be measured. It can't be measured, so it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. To this guy, that's not something he wants to concern himself with because it reminds him of his incapabilities, and that's something he fucking hates. He can't create real life on your own. You can only manipulate other people and hold them into fucking in this captivity. That's all you can do. Good enough, fucker, Why then, for he is constantly permeated in a surround the way to okay, where I say, since they are uninterruptedly stretched out from the center of the other circle being physical matter, they describe from the center outwards and the numeral amount of continuously expanding circles. I guess expanding. That sounds more like that, uh, that spiral thing I was talking about with the uh, the golden ratio, like the magnetism right spiraling outward? Where's it? It is thus clear and understandable that this cyclic motion originates at the center of the little axle to which the arms are attached, and consequently covers the whole dial plate. It's like when somebody doesn't know what they're fucking talking about, but wants to describe your little bit on the way because they want you. They want to stall you and to you know, they want to they want to drag you down and still hold your recognition of their ignorance, right, because they're never going to get to the point, So just keep them lost in the woods forever, right, that's the better way.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 1: So you got this spec. You know how you have a spec. When you have a spec, there's this little speck and it's on the ground. It's specking. It's like the spec that's on the spec. That spec. Yeah, it's like that. Fucking Ever, instead of getting to the point, like I asked you, where the car keys were all right. Thus, finally through the time they measure out or so to speak, enveloped, are so to speak, enveloped in the endlessly great circle. Let us reach a circle. Okay, I'll leave them on. Let us return to the inner works because again, the clock being in this like this, right, well, you only come up, so you only get to go so far away before you come up around the other side and back to the center and back to the beginning again. And that's why they love the idea of the shape of the earth being what it is, because it's like being on a Hampshire viel and only in some round ball you can only get so far away from their clutches before you right back around to where they are. Again. It's part of the nightmare of this realm, right, make you believe that there's no way out, and that they're always in control, and they're watching you. You're on the ball, and the ball is the eyeball, and the eyeball is always watching. Let us return to the inner works of the time piece. There we will discover. There we will discover a fixed upper plate and a lower plate. Co you mean like how like this except to stretched out like your plates are in the mach are smaller and closer together with a bunch of shit laid in sideways. But this is kind of the same thing, right, Yeah, And fixed cylinders pillars connecting the upper and lower plates. We will also see a lot of fixed pins, hooks, and adjacent and adjusting screws. Do these fixed pieces of this tool already contain something of the final destination? Yes? The destination it's talking about a fucking watch. Yes, And these immovable parts already mutely or contained the foundation of the destination. If we should look into the clockwork even more, though, we would see little gears moving in different ways, first a very lively little sling, then the adjacent little gear. The sling is still far removed from the destination for where it cannot yet describe a full circle, but it is still chased to and fro, and even though it is the fastest moving part of the whole mechanism, it does not go any further. This is what reading busticism fucking bullshit is like, Oh, I channeled, God traded, You're not just fucking delusional. The next gear, clearly controlled by the busy little sling, detect the happy jumps of the sling and move forward, happy jumps, and move forward one step with the every jump. It is he's like speaking of the clock, very fondly, right, fondal lee and fondly, And it's quick yet incessant cyclic movement. One cans opinion the cyclic thing too. One still sees the jumps of the little sling, but does not too harm to the whole. The cyclic movement has been achieved. The next gear already shows more gear, more regular movement, describes a RESTful circle, and is already much closer to the final destination. The sequentials gears movement is even more smooth, more enduring, and more regular and more peaceful, and is therefore closer to the main purpose. Yes, it has full connection to it with the gear last gear, the glow. The goal has been achieved mechanically judged as he doesn't understand that every part it does its part in order to make the whole thing work, like each one is important in its own self. But he's saying, yeah, this one's further away from the from the truth. This one's further away from the from from the begin you know the mechanism of the center of the destination what fucking destination. It goes around in circles. Gears go around in circles. They don't go places. They go around in circles. They're in a fixed position. It's rotating, you know, the brilliance of God. Who am I to judge with the last year of the goal has been achieved mechanically judged? Is it already gives an indication of it the goal? But it cannot yet be recognized in the mechanics itself. Yet we yet exactly here where the final goal can already be revealed in obscurity, in the material mechanism. From the center of the mechanics arises an axis through the dial play to the outside. To this axis the animal the arms are attached, which would finally, in great simplicity, bring the expression the whole artfully compound mechanism, bring to expression the whole artful the compound mechanism. Okay, do you not already do you not already very very clearly see where this is all going? All the yet various and compound present itself in it the final unification to a final goal. Right, It's only the goal that matters to this fucking saturn character, not the pieces that bring him there. No single unattractive little pin should be missing if the final goal is to be achieved. Are now we return to our son again. I'm yeah, I fucking forget all about this. On Jesus Christ, regard this great clockwork as a measure for your unthinkably long times. We have seen the variegated mechanism of this gigantic time piece. We saw that my love is the almighty living spring operating between the two great plates, namely Eternity and Infinity, putting the great work in motion. We saw the countless teeth teethed gears, as well as all the pins and pillars. Man, this guy goes all out for his metaphors and analogies. Yeah, we now know the mechanics for the variety of its hearts. It is just as difficult to detect the destination as if one would want to divide the hours inaccurate fractions by ignoring the dial plate. Yet looking at the different movements of the gearing. What the fuck is he saying? This is true and nothing can be said against it, many would say. Yet the question remains, how then do we arrive at the great mechanism on the center central access which erects itself out of the material above the dial plate of the final and single diffreat destination. If anybody else was talking like this, sorry God, but they would people would walk away. People would walk away, and they would make sure that you had a cab riet home because your ass shouldn't be driving. Okay, I tell you, do not worry yourselves about it. For nothing thing is easier than exactly this, exactly what you've lost me because you're incoherent. If one have already made a thorough a thorough study and very well know all the parts which we now choose, since we now choose the clock as an example, we will also elevate ourselves to the great surface by means of this same example. Whoever has had a look at a clock would see that three things practically move in the same way. The first is the capsule wheel, which is attached to the spring. The second is the main driving wheel, which is attached to the spring capsule wheel by means of a chain. The third is the central axis wheel, which moves the arms over the dial plate. If we want to get to the dial plate, we need to know to what these three wheels correspond. What does the spring capsule wheel correspond to. It is very clear that it corresponds to the love. The spring presents the love in that she is locked a spring as she too, she is locked up in a sense from inside of life, and brings the whole mechanism into existence as such lies locked up in love itself already and completely the destination of the mechanism to What does the second wheel corresponds? Does the second will correspond or correspond? I can't type which moves the same way and is attracted to the spring wheeled by means of a chain? Are you fucking serious this wheel corresponds to the wisdom? Of course it does. Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about. Who receives her life from love and is thus closely connected to it? With What does the central main axule wheel correspond with? The eternal order? The eternal new world order, the eternal order of this eternal order, which constantly is doing resets. It needs fucking clocks, needs some freaking resets. Turning over the freaking sand dial. Yeah, the sand fu. You don't even talk about this thing? The hourglass. Yeah. With the eternal order, which clearly arises from the first two wheels, and by which all parts of the mechanism marks are arranged in such a way that everything ultimately must submit to the achievement of the main goal, which exactly finds the expression of the love and the wisdom. Look that we now have the whole picture. Oh well, well, I feel so much clear. If everything's all cleared up now, yeah goodie. The axis wheel has been found, and it is called order. Along this axis we will ascend and witness the destination of all things I got William Shatner, the rest of it as it is expressed exactly in correspondence with the eternal love, wisdom, and the order coming forth from both. Now we have reached our goal completely through our example. We already find ourselves upon the spiritual sun, without you being able to suspect or understand how and in what way. Oh goodie, we're already on the sun spiritual one. At least, we don't even know how we got here or way. But I tell you, says God, who talks like that. First consider the given examples, and you will start with the processing of the trees to the clockwork easily discovered that we have exactly by means of these examples as you would say, merely walked around on the spiritual sun incognito while you were still waiting to get there. We already are on the dial plate and do not have to still climb up along the axis to the top. You ask, how then am I not in an institution? It all sounds like a riddle of a mentally unstable human being. But I say, where the meaning of these things is shown, even if it is more general than specific, where everything is bound to unification, where even this unification is pictured through various picturesque examples, there is no more the natural but the spiritual sun. What will now follow will put everything under the bright light, and we will clearly find that we find ourselves already upon the spiritual sun. You're already there, So the last ten pages of your life. Sorry. Sorry. If someone is holding a torch in his hand, I I guess we changed the subject. He would know what the torch is made for. If he should walk in darkness, What is easier than to provide him with a torch. Think somebody should take a torch and maybe some pitchforks wherever this guy is and rough them up a little. You only must ignite the torch and darkness will instantaneously vanish. Not quite all the way, though, you'd have to have like bright ass lightning anyway, because it's dark everywhere outside of that little range of your fucking to never mind what else is needed, but to ignite the torch with a small spark of love. I don't know where he's going with us. Might sound dirty, could just be weird, For it is presently brightly illuminate, illuminate and great wait, wait, for it is presently brightly illuminate, the great meaningful dial plate of the spiritual Sun. Therefore we will do nothing else next time but to ignite our good torch, good torch, with the scintilla amoris spark of love. The scintilla amoris is the spark of blood love. I'm gonna use that as a bad name, Scintilla Morris, like I gotta learn that play and by this beautiful light to at the great too, at the Great Wow, God, you knew you don't know grammar. It must be the higher language. Two at the great meaning of the thing of all the things, to at the great meaning of all the things upon the spiritual Sun. What with this will end it for today? Thank Christ, ha ha see what I just did there. Chapter four, The natural and Spiritual Sun. There are different appearances, so there's more of this shit that just screams, hey, look at me. We're fucking the centron cult here speaking through you Christians. Yeah, you're asking. Yes, it is all well to ignite the torch with the spark of love. Dan might doing my shoulders sparkle love. But where do we get it from? On this I can really say nothing. Well, that's for fuck's that's the first other than that we are going to get it exactly from where it should have been gotten from. It didn't last very long, did you, bro It would be ridiculous if he's going to tell us what ridiculous is if we would not be able to having the whole fiery sun, not be able to ignite the torture's wig or with the spark of love. I exactly do understand the Sun, which we now hold in her full length, her again, full length, and death and breath in our hands. If you would be able to ignite a little fungus, Hey like that, lady, A little fungus with the aid of a magnifying glass the size of a coin, with the Sun's rays while this sun in the natural is more than twenty two million miles away, so God, it also believes in bullshit about the distances between things. See see, you're kind of giving yourself up. You're gonna you're giving yourself away here, bro. Yeah. Oh, because of our cabalistic beliefs, we have to say and because we can't never describe a firmit or admit that there is one, and we have to fin our model. Yeah, the sun that looks a whole lot closer and you can actually feel its warmth because it's that fucking close that you can actually feel its warmth, because it's that fucking close, because you actually, oh, that's really far away and it's really really big. That's why you can still see how big it is, this guy, because it's really really big, really really really really hold on really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really big. Oh here's the thought. How can we never see if it's that far away? I'm just gonna ask, I gotta ask, I got it? How can you never see, I don't know, stars in front of it? If you think that with all the billions of stars in them. Yeah, that there'd be something in the between it and us kind of getting away. Then we will accept this very easy, dare to bring the wick of our torch with this fire of the sun. Just look how easy it is. I think, I think there's a pet Barnum and Jehovah here. Yeah, just look how easy it is. The torch is burning, and look in the spirit are infinite countrysides glowing in the internal morning glow coming from this torch. No more analogies and more ramblings. I am the torch myself, and I give the correct amount of light, correct amounts according to me. Who will investigate in this light will see truth everywhere, no deceit will meet his eye. What I wonder you say, in the natural sun we saw giants and a great assortment of all things. Here in the sphere of light, everything is equal. Everything we see nothing rise above the other. It is light, it is big, it is industry in describable, indisruptible, indescribable loveliness is all over his he's now, he's saying, his indescribable loveliness is all over. I thought you were the he with capital H. No, No, who are you now we see a virtually flat land. Where are the natural mountains of the sun. Oh, here we go. Here's where it gets really fucked up. Now that you're on this the spiritual sun, he's going to tell you how plain and bullshit it is. And then it described to you how that's actually better because the artificial that he can create is so much better than the natural, because he's totally, totally, totally the creator God and not an impostor. Right, this is where this starts to kick off endlessly can content spiritual angelic beings wander in the fields of light and make no distinction between land and water. They effortlessly elevate themselves in the light ether and hover. They're drunk with joy while they emanate blessedness upon blessedness. They're just a bunch of happy spirits. In the plain blankness of this area, we only see very lovely little trees. So he's collected a bunch of souls, it sounds like. In this area ready, we only see very lovely little trees. There are where are the gigantic trees of the natural surface. Which is interesting because right around these eighteen hundred times is when they started cutting down all the big giant sequoias. That's kind of strange, you know, the things that would maybe like important for our own life and ability to grow large because of all the oxygen that was taken out of the fucking atmosphere when they cut down all those trees, and probably lots of other things that probably would have been very explainable. It make a lot more sense to our nature if they didn't cut them all down. Why did they do that? Because they're the devil. That's why we only see very lovely little trees there are where are the gigantic trees of the natural surface. We also see a commonality in all the lovely foliage. I feel like I'm going crazy just reading this. Every growth spreads an unutterable feeling of bliss. I need a laugh track. Utterly and enrapturing. Ooh, every spirit coming into its vicinity, it's enrapturing. Oh okay, hold on, let's read this again. Every growth spreads an unutterable feeling of bliss utterly and rapturing. Doesn't rapture like taking from the earth and like saving then that's supposed to be a rapture like you just disappear one day and you're fucking in heaven. Isn't that what that means? So he's stealing souls because this isn't the good guy. He's in enrapturing every spirit coming to it. So you don't get too close. It's gonna suck you in like a fucking black hole, or like the no point of a magnet, like the center of the goddamn freaking golden spiral. And yet all at the and yet at the little trees, and yet at the little trees as well as the other growth, just like with the grass, we see only one form and a perfect, unmeasurable unity. We wander through endless landscapes, we meet this again oft in his head. We meet countless multitudes of blissful angelic spirits. Yet we know these are all the things that we're supposed to relate to when we're talking to God. Is he trying to give you the analogies and metaphors that you're supposed to be able to understand? Then he goes off on these bold ass tangents. We meet countless multitudes of blissol and angel experience, Yet we nowhere see a home. There's are homes. Nobody tells us this piece of land is mine, and that is my neighbor. But like extremely merry travelers on the road, they travel around, jubilating and singing praises. What is he saying there? You will own nothing and be fucking happy. You will not have property, You will share everything in one common space. That's what that says. These are all themes of this fucking cult here. You'll own nothing, because they will. Wherever we turn ourselves, we see nothing but life and more. Life flow like a smart city. Too many people packed into one spot, cleaning figures from all the radiation meet each other and from all sides, so right shouts of joy or agony anyway, But we stand by like complete laymen. God does two really and have no explanation? Where is this lustrous world we now observe? Is this the spiritual sun? This you ask, with amazed faces and astonished arts. Yet I tell you that the spiritual sun look completely like a dial plate. So the spiritual sun looks like a flat fucking dial plate of a clock.
Speaker 8: Does that not?
Speaker 1: Or a watch or a clock or whatever? Does that not? Kind of I don't know, it just kind of make it. Think about who the fuck actually telling you the story. You look flustered, So I upon which a complete artful mechanism is expressed. You look flustered. Is this the whole spiritual sun? This sure is wonderful, exalted and very beautiful, also extremely alive, yet very simple. Oh it's not nice enough for you. On the actual sun, we saw such unmentionable variety in size, yet so much wondrous things. But here it seems as if this endless plane is only one great way for spirits, like because you're already dead, upon which no dust is to be seen. But honestly said, because we saw so many great phenomena on the natural sun, on the natural sun, phenomenon great phoumo on the natural we expected more than this uniformity. Remember the uniformity you're like, right, polishing it off, making it shiny, purifying, destroying all the individuality and things. Right, that's great? Uh huh what you say in here? We expected more than this uniformity, and in a certain sense, this internally comforting monotony, conforming monotony of this successively lustrious world you become. Do you have the clock as an example? If you wouldn't wander around in the interconnected gearing, what would you think of the effect brought along by the establishing mechanism? If you would never have seen the dial plate for a clockwork before, would you? Would you, looking at the gearing, not say if the means look so wonderful, of what indescribable wondrous nature shall this destiny be? Probably not, I wouldn't say that. You would say to the manufacturer of the clockwork, sir, unmentionably artful and precisely measured, is this gearing? How great and exceptionally artful would be the destiny of this wondrous mechanism? See, this is not even talking about the sun or like you know anything, nothing that, nothing's tangible in any of this. This is all cuckoo. Let us have a look at it. Where the surely because nothing grows on the sun and nothing lives on the sun, so obviously the natural sun isn't the sun either, it's just metaphor bullshit. Again, where the surly great purpose of the mechanism comes to expression? Or maybe that's what the secret is. Maybe there are things out there in the sun and you shouldn't go there. You shouldn't go there because the devil said not to, So don't don't go to the real sun. What then the clockmaker leaves. The clockmaker is you, bro? You are the Saturn chronos? You fucker? It leaves the inner works and shows you the dial plate on the outside. Oh, you must see a dial plate on the outside. Your eyes grow big of astonishment, and you say, what is this? What this eternal internal work of art is made for nothing but a white painted round plate with twelve numbers and two pointed arms. In fairly try trailing forward with invisible movement along the twelve numbers. No, we imagined our stilves something completely different. I say, maybe an artful marionette theater, or maybe some or the other fantastic children's games. Oh, dear people use stupid fucks. Then you still have a very poor image of the spiritual world, which apparently everything gets simplified. There's no identities anymore, and you're fucked. Did you not grasp the given examples? So death is hell is what they're saying, that the whole of the outer, in all its division, finally must express itself in unification. Did you catch that? They say? They call it division instead of you know, individuality, and it must express it. It's finally must express itself and unification. That sounds more like puture faction to me. You saw it in the example of the tree that was murdered to make a house. Yeah, the polishing of the metal stave, which is a stupid analogy, the production of glass and the building of a house. And finally, convincingly by looking at a clockwork, Jesus Christ, So this is all material shit. This is all the great grand architect here, the builder, the builders who build the freemasons. If it would be the goal in the spirit because it's all they know how to do, they can only manipulate the material world, so they have to get you locked into this artificial bullshit. If it would be the goal in the spiritual to divide even more than what it is in the outer natural, how would man then see himself if an eternal existence and in eternal life. So according to the true inner living order, everything must unite in the spiritual to become by that eternally strong, mighty and enduring. Now you say this is clearly completely right and true. Yet we have heard many times you speaking about the great glories of the heavenly spiritual world. Therefore, we do not know how to take things. We truly cannot say anything against the simple glory of the spiritual sun. But according to our previous impressions regarding the heavenly world, this looks like a nice summer's day where we would see a swarm of ephemera flitting haphazardly in the sun's rays. Well, I don't think they would trail off this much. They would get to the point of what they're trying to tell you. Yeah, this looks nice, but we expect that it'd be different looking right, Well, none of them, because it's not the real place.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's why this we're trying to say. While none of them could explain where they come from, where they are going, and why they are crisscrossing the sun saturated light in every position possible direction, your musings are in this instance truly correct. But to explain to you how this simplicity of the spiritual soun corresponds with the glorious beauty of heaven, the time is not ripe yet, for we first must get to know the basics. If you only have seen ephemera up until now, then it would do no harm to the main cause, for the result will show how it is with the simplicity of the spiritual sun we just saw. Keep your eye on it and think about it yourselves. In the next chapter, God talks about chapters, we will look at this simplicity with complexity, completely different eyes. Therefore, enough for today. I mean, I'm going to release my exception cup from your brain. What the fuck when you spend some time on a high mountain and that on a completely clear this is a Remember this is a Christian, not a monk, not really a monk, A dude. Right, Let's see, how do would they explain it? I'll explain this motherfucker. Is he still there? No, let's go find him again. Oh that helps the bay spell it right? Are you still still fucking on me? Here? Ok? Off, hook off string this guy right here. That doesn't make it bigger at all? There he is. Why anybody would write books about this guy? It should have been in an institution. It's fucking behind me. Saturn is one of the other books. Maybe one of these is better, But this is bullshit right out so far. The Childhood of Jesus, because al right, I remember, do you remember he's talking to God, so he knows all these things that no one else does. And that's not think that's not considered blasphemous apparently where he comes from. Yeah, and that's he spelled his name like the Jacob and the Bible. Hey, let's read this. He was a Christian, mystic and self professed visionary from the so that for who promoted liberally you never heard of that part. Referred to himself as God's scribe. He wrote that on March eighteen forty he began hearing the inner voice from the region of his heart, therefore thereafter inscribing what it said. By the time of his death twenty four years later, he had written over ten thousand pages of detailed manuscripts, completely out of his fucking gorg and probably had a fucking parasite in there. Primarily, his writings were published prosthmously about any Too, a new revelation and a contemporary labor movement. How are you fucking joking? People are stupid as fuck. This formed one of the major European neo revelationist movements, mostly active in German speaking Europe Germany Germany, You've let me down. Although parts of Lurber's writings have been translated into over two hundred and twenty languages, fucking I can't even tell if that's English that I'm reading. According to the website of the Laber publisher, followers and adherents have not formed a sect or a cult, but rather continue in their own denominations. He trained as a village school teacher. A brief high biography by his friend Carl Godfried, Oh that was a contemporary, indicates that Liber was a was an uncomplicated person who wrote like a retard. Luber was observed while writing by several well to do men in This Got a City of Graz, including who Cares the Mayor of Graz and his composer get to the point where it tells you what was so amazing about watching him write? Poet and Secretary of the Day and Antika, among others. Likewise, these men verified his simplistic way of Lifeloiber was open and friendly regarding his transcriptions, yet found himself involved in petty investigations designed to prove that he was a staging with staging a hoax. He was a staging a hoax, that's what it writes, because everybody's retarded. He was a stage in a hoax all of a sudden dropped into Italian. He was a stage in a hoax, okay whatever. For instance, the wife of one of his friends was certain that Lauriber had studied the material he was pretending to hear from the inner voice, yet she never found the scientific book she had suggested that he was hiding, eventually finding his sole research material to be a copy of the Christian Bible. Whoever had musical talents and learned the violin taking lessens from the famed virtual Wosso Niccolo Paganini. Hey, hey, I know that guy's name. There was an Italian violinist composure. He was the most celebrated violinist virtuous of his time, and left this mark as one of the pillars of modern violin technique. His twenty four caprices for solo violin irakamung best known of his compositions that have served as inspire Who is is?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: Is Paganini? The same one that was like they said it was cursed? Hold on, I gotta know, Oh, hold on, I gotta figure out this. This is the curse violinists or something like this. No, I don't want to see that. Stu A shit. It's not the right way to look it up, I guess. But whatever, if I can probably know what I'm talking about, and they're just being dicks right now. There was a name that I came across and he had a really strange death, and he was like, Yeah, this guy hit is the same guy. This is the thing, this is the picture. I knew it. This allegedly gave his soul away to be like, do you know think of that whole crossroads thing where you give you give your soul to the to the devil at the crossroads and then he makes you into this amazing fucking composer. This is who this guy studied under. How hilarious. Holy shit, that explains his uh little dark passenger he's talking to Pecking. He returned to Paris, set up a casino. Oh Eve, that's what Eves? Did you? They said? Up casinos? See I wonder if Paganini was actually a pagan Pagastini. Yeah, It's immediate failure left him in financial ruin. No, No, he wasn't a He wasn't a Pakastini. He wouldn't have failed. M huh, including his musical Schmid's recruited losses. He left Paris Marseilles reefed state blah blah blah. Now we're talking about his curse. Let's see Paganini's curse. Let's see if that was this thing. Apparently he got really ugly or something like that. I don't remember pecany Come on, dude, h yeah, let's try that. Paganese curse is not a single documentary supernatural event, but a legendary reputation associated with Nicola Paganini and the antiacenti violist, who is often called the Devil's violinist. The curse stems from rumors that his extraordinary music talent was a result of a pact kind of like Bob Dilonix about Dylan sucks and he still made money because Jews, it's really a musical talent was a result of a pact with the devil. This legendary association has inspired various artistic works, including an eighteen eighty nine horror film, Paganini Horror, and several books with titles like the Paganini Curse, Supernatural virtuosity, the idea that some people said that like, I don't know something about something. He not moving, but I don't know. It's some really crazy shit, like he's seen in multiple places at the same time, and all kinds of crazy stuff like he was Devil's advocate type dude.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The idea is that he that he was the Devil's violinist, was amplified by his fiery, unconventional, and highly virtualistic performances, which seemed beyond human capability. The most popular version of legend claims Pacni made a deal with Satan to gain magical abilities and become the greatest violetness of his time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other others believes he was possessed by the devil, which enabled him to produce music so extraordinary it sounded like the work of the demonic entity. And why would they be good at that? Because they have the They have awareness of the the frequencies, right, the sound, the sound waves, right, they have they have so they know which ones manipulate the mind, which ones used to manipulate with They're on a whole other level. You see. Well, that's interesting that this guy who rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on would be that closely related. You know, he's working with we'll want to say it again, liber had music talents and learned the violated, taking lessons from the feigned virtue. So the Devil's violinist at once giving a concert at La Scala in Milan in eighteen forty so that was like, okay, the same year that he claimed to begin hearing the inner voice. Oh, isn't that interest the Leber was offered a position of an assistant musical director at the Theater of ah So the voices areted happening when he started working with Nicolo Paganini. Surprise, the fucking prize. Who are we talking about here? Definitely not the creator God, awesome, Well, Mike smile, we know and we know why the deception and all this nonsense was this thing?
Speaker 8: Uh and.
Speaker 1: God, you know it is this funny like you think, like the devil likes a stretus stuff because he can even take over the people, like oh, we Manuel Swedenburg, let's just got to do. Swedenburg was one of the founders of like illuminism. Uh, let's see the Frankests, Yeah yeah, Jacob Bame, Yeah, yep, yeah, Christian mystics, everybody say together, Christian mystic, Christian theologian. Swedenburgh was a motherfucker. And then Steiner, which you know, I don't have a whole lot of negative things to say about him. I think he was right. There, you go, let's see whatever is pros has been described as compelling, moving some readers to compare it with the writings of other mystics, such as these fuckers. Okay, I don't care, I don't care. The devil re wrote what dev already wrote, So it doesn't really matter. Let's do uh, fuck this for now. It's kind of late, and I'm gonna go to get on the elliptical and we'll move. We'll do a little bit more of this because it gets even weirder and crazier. But that's a good that's a good landing spot.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Nicolo Paganini taught him. And then right around the time he's getting, you know, really into music in the eighteen forties, he starts hearing the fucking voices and starts descending into his ten thousand pages of Hey, look, I'm talking to God. Sure you are, Sure you are. It's not because somebody passed a curse along to you or anything like that. Certainly wasn't a dude playing with black magic, you know, being a quote unquote whatever they call those people back then. All right, that's so much an alchemist. But let's see it was Paganini a Freemason. Let's find out just he doesn't have to be for it all the work. I'm just curious, bah Nicola. Pagnini was a no member of the Freemasons, with this connection often being linked to early rumors of his superhuman musical skills. God damn, I'm fucking too good at this long as it's connection to the Carbonari Revolution, always part of the Carbonaris too. Bah Oh my god, that's that's that puts them right into the vein of freaking Giuseppie Massini to the fucking murder squad Carver and what the really you want to know the cab I'll tell you ready, I'll let them tell you. This is just a fucking wiki gloss over where Italian secret society is in the early nineteenth century that sought to Establis Republic, reducing reduced foreign influence and promote individual liberties. No, that's bullshit. They were a bunch of fucking mass burning, fucking psycho, fucking far Freemasons is what they were, just like the Jacobins were. That's what they were. They didn't represent Italy or Italians at all. They wanted to destroy the place because they were a bunch of fucking oavays or controlled by owavas, while they were crushed by conservative European governments. Their ideals and some of their former members like Giuseppe Mazzini, the guy who had direct literature, mailing, writing, whatever correspondence with Albert Pike, played a significant role in the Resurgbino I say, was the nineteenth century political and social movement that led to the unification of Italy into a single kingdom, culminating the establishment of the Kingdom of Italy in eighteen sixty one. Driven by Italian nationalism. Fuck yeah, the nationals. The movement sought to overcome political fragmentation and learn domination, featuring influential figures like Jaesepe Mazinian just Sepigerabaldi, and was supported by secret societies like the Carbonary H So they yeah, I don't think that was nationalism. I think they used that as a lie. This sounds like an inversion. I heard nationalism in Italian. I put my arm, but I think I did that prematurely knowing who's involved here. But everybody poses as something that they're not. Usually they're direct and exact the opposite of that bunch of fuckers, bunch of fuckers. All right, do me a favor, see so many ways, see yeah, all time. Three four years worth of work for a total of that. It's fucking dog shit. So I'm saying, don't ever think that I'm rich doing fucking powers cast that would be retarded. Okay, But if you are over here on here, go to my website, get on doctor Glidden's site, click this, become a member. Okay, for yourself. You'll get something back from it all year long. It's your life as long as you will be on there and learn all this stuff that will help you live longer and healthier and healthier. Use that, use this, you can do all you don't you have to put it special link and you just click it. It's already in there. Boom, See that's my that's my link right there. This is the Via equals pgn G and D Health Part once. If you see that there, then you know you're you're supporting the show. If you don't means your dick this one, you should just be able to click too. But if you're gonna get one of those courses like we went through this the other time he was on here, you're gonna get one of those courses, like if you're gonna go in person in September, if you're going to take his online course, it's like twenty hours worth of stuff to become a practitioner and learn how to do the the two points touch thing. We're gonna talk more about that with him soon. Then there's gonna be a discount with my co too. Well if it doesn't pop it up on it so and see I have to go too far into this to buy it in order to as show you that it's got to discounts, Like I understand how I do I gotta log in. Yeah, fuck all that, I'm gonna do that right now. Okay, And this one right here is the BB five for five percent off, BB five for five percent off. You cook this, man, and then you do this. You go whole food, multi vitem cod liver oil. Okay, you do Fubo acumic acid whole food. See complex is an option. But you want this core copper right here. And if you want to fullly pack out your ninety essentials, then you go ahead and you grab fuck is it right here? IP six supreme Okay, and remember this is a three no. Actually, it's like a ninety day. No, no, no, I don't mean a ninety d I mean like one hundred and eighty days. Because if you're only taking a sixteenth spoon out of one eighth spoon, one eighth of a teaspoon, that thing lasts ninety days the smaller version of the smaller bottle of it. But if you're taking a sixteenth, it's gonna last you double that time. Most people start off with like a thirty second spoon, working on their way up to a sixteenth to an eighth, Like doctor Monzo takes a heroic do basically of an eighth of a teaspoon. It's not it doesn't take a lot. So this thing could last you ever, right, and it's it's even cheaper than was last time I saw it. Save up to ten percent bam plus you use my code bam bb five bam and then you're just happy and you say you thank me, and I'm like, don't worry about it, just keep watching do stuff and tell people about it. No wait, never mind, don't tell do whatever fuck you want. You aready did something? You know, it's all good. Ah, hit the wrong one, it's all good. I just have to go find all that shit now, all right, honey dogs, is the last time anybody said anything to me seriously? All right? So now we're off to see the Wizard. I'm going to leave now. You guys have ononful night. Go to Gibsid, go go to Rumble. Oh yeah, at least follow that one boom right, Why aren't you? Why aren't you doing that? You know, like doctor Gliddon, the fun's your problem. All of them are going to be put out over here, and then if we get big enough followers on here, then we're gonna turn this into the place where you do our lives. So you better be over here where that happens. Anyway, you're not gonna know. And I hate everybody Spotify meaning I hate Spotify itself. It's a dick. It's a lying dick. Yeah, one stop shop ten percent off all of my host sauces when you get two or more. I think it is something like there's like a twenty three year, twenty four hour minimum before it kicks in. I don't have a huge margin on these sauces. It's just see what I mean, really good stuff though, Oh there's my there's no golden ratio. When I was talking about I don't have that one right now because I need to go get fresh peppers in the heart of Shitholeville, LA called Marr. It's a Melissa's. Melissa's produce in the it's like in the obviously, it's like in the commercial section of LA. But it's in a shitty surrounding area, right and it's five hours away. So if i'd get out there to do other things and I have time, then I think, oh, I'll call the Melissa see if they got anything that stopped. But I don't like, I don't try to make a special ten hour round trip to go do it for six hour round trip in reality to go do it. No, I don't mean I mean twelve hour round trip to do it, because it's that would be retarded. Why would I do that? Yeah, this is my dream to go to Castle Creek Canyon Ranch and go do some rock climbing. I'm not rock climbing repelling. Well, I'd like hiking up to the top and then Z the own are just doing the AUSSI with it on backward and running down the mountain or jumping in zo good times. All right, Well, bye, Hurtzel, we gotta going over here. We didn't get very far, did we the hell did we go over here? Yeah? Yeah, we got about there and then ship went crazy. That sucks. We got so much more to go, and yeah, I guess I gotta still have to put all a bunch of these back up on that page two. All right, well, good night, goodbye. Well I can't trump figure. Yeah, down here, fucking Jesus Christ. Oh, you fucking idiot this thing? There you go, all right, spreaker, Doctor Lennon and Friends show. Okay, look for that also on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, and I'll start putting all the archives on there. There's twelve of them on there right now or something like that. Yeah, twelve of them on there right now. Pull leighth episodes and if you haven't caught them all, if you're new to this thing, you're gonna be pleasantly surprised by all the cool stuff that we've talked about already. And it's a good archive for you to have for your own health benefit, shoul knee, things that you might come up with or questions you might have. It'll be good for you to have these all in one spot and not scattered throughout a large catalog of videos. That's why I'm putting them all in one spot too, alrighty, all right, thanks everybody that wonderful night. I gotta find which one's right there is