Speaker 1: Can I get her? Hey man?
Speaker 2: He amen, how's it going?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Calling All Things. I'm your host DJ, and I'm Boston here, coming all the way from a Ruba. It don't matter where she's at, she can be broadcasting on the beach with her phone. So good on you, good on you, glad, you're glad to have you here. And uh yeah, I'm hoping that you and the fam have an amazing time down there. And uh yes, ma'am, and that you're gonna join me for for this young lady who Well, first of all, you know, let's we've got a whole bunch of people here. So let's see. We've got oh my goodness, we have Jerry Jerry. She's also a mod for our guest, Lady Zelda. We have Lara. Hello, Lara. You remind me of Doctor Chivago. Lady Selva. That movie might resume with her. Uh and busy in the house. What's up Jessica? Yeah, let's see who else we got here? The one and only Julie down the Jewels from Alabama by way of Indiana. Who do we got here? Kla f Car what's up? Bion Venidos? Welcome and this standing stones. I don't know if this is a guy or a gal, but left a very very nice comment for us on YouTube. Very nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think I book Yeah, I think it's a gentleman, and I think I'm friends with them on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Well, thank you, sir. If that's the case. Let's see who else we got here, all right, I think we've gotten through through everybody, MBSY and the joint. Let's get down to business. So aka the cat Lady, our new mod who is just a brilliant person and has been extremely helpful. We have two guests right now that are booked because of her efforts, and she even provided a bio today and amongst the oh wait, we're allowed to show comments. Oh look at this, we can live comments from all viewers were up here on screen. That's cool?
Speaker 2: Is that a new feature?
Speaker 1: Is a new feature. It's a new feature, mate, we can use it tonight. Also want to mention before we bring our guests on that we do have pins to the top of the chat a defense fund for Mike Crawford, our friend from the Young Jerks, Mike Crawford. June first, we will be inviting on everybody that we can think of to pop on and share their thoughts about Mike. He has been He has affected change in Massachusetts, including like laws and things like that. He has been an advocate, a social justice advocate in Massachusetts long before he knew the name Karen Reid. So I think everybody should should know that, and that is why we have that pin to the top of the chat. And we will try to gather you all together for for Mike on June first, but without further And this lady does some accents as well. Party people, Yes, she does party people.
Speaker 5: Putting damn hands together for content creator Psychic and Carol Reader who've been around for a long time in her family put him together for Lady Zelda Killer.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hello, Hello, Hello, my darlings. Hello, a big cab, Welcome to you.
Speaker 1: And so much for Lady Zelda on this joint.
Speaker 3: I'm so honored to be here, lovely darlings, thank you so much for having me. I'm so happy to be here. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to be.
Speaker 1: I love it, I love it, I love it.
Speaker 3: Just a minute, Jen's on the phone. She wants to say hello, which j hello, hello, Jen, oh oh oh. She says she's getting a blowout, getting ready to go on into the next trial next week. She wants to know where the best place is to get a tan Look. I'm love right now, darling. I'll have to talk to you later. Thank you so much. Good luck on your blowout.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that mccob Jen McCobb wo awesome? I know that's great to go and hit the tanning bed for like fifteen hours before you're going to go on that that that always looks good.
Speaker 3: Let's fry to the crisp.
Speaker 1: Let's exactly. Let's look as on Massachusetts as possible.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, this, this is every This is what happens every time the CW gets up to say anything which is not worth anything. And when Jennifer gets on the stand, we hear a.
Speaker 2: That's right, demon, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Sit down, demon, do it now?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Have you ever done stand up by the way, because I feel like it's so entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I listen. This is all I can handle, my darling, This is all I can handle. I mean, we have to have a sense of humor through this, because, believe me, I have seen so many just fall apart. It's so I mean, and it's so sad too. I mean, the whole entire thing is just messed up. It's just been messed up. So yeah, I mean we I try to get on here and keep everyone in positive spirits because that's the best way we can be. That's it.
Speaker 1: As Jen the petty paralegals here, I haven't seen her in a minute, Okay, the official attorney of calling all beings, Oh Valhalla loss, I've l lady Zelda, how have you been able to leverage your talents and skills against this somewhat misterarious goings on in Kenton? And when I say that, I mean we kind of have an idea of what we think happened, but I don't know that we really really you know, So I'm curious, how have you been able to leverage your talents against this question that we're trying to solve questions?
Speaker 3: Well, interestingly enough, I'm going to go back, not to the Trocolodites, but back just a little bit sure and just say that I didn't hear of the Karen Reid trial until probably this time last year, maybe I think it was April of last year, and the lady that owns the psychic line that I work for, says, zill, you need to be you need to be giving your opinion in this because because that's all I've ever done, really is work a lot with law enforcement and sometimes feds just a little bit. They're a different breed. Hey, if you're watching, we love you, but you know they're a different breed. So you know, they don't accept this type of thing unless you're totally right, and then they don't accept it.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: I just I didn't hear of it until I heard on the national news that hey, this lady dropped her boyfriend off at this party and she ran over him, end of story. And I thought, And then I saw her come out of the courthouse. I caught one of these YouTube just shorts of her coming out of the courthouse, and I thought, oh, no, she's innocent, Absolutely not, she is innocent. There's something to this. So I started reading throughout and I think my first official type of content was right before a verdict one of last year. I started because I was kind of afraid, because you know, you get annihilated on the platforms if something is right or something is wrong. And I thought, oh, I don't want to bring shade to what I do on the other side of the aisle, which is the psychic line. So and I thought, oh, I'm just going to go for it. And that was it. That's just what I did. And then it was Christmas Eve. I got thank you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Then I got a little tap on the shoulder. I've got a video. I've got a little tap on the shoulder, and it was John's energy and did a remote viewing with me and showed me pretty much what that energy remembers happening, because you know what, it happened so quick that I don't believe he really even knew what hit him. Because these guys primed each other see the waterfall video. They primed each other and everything happened, And you know that, I shudder to think. I get chills when I think what would have happened if Karen went in that house?
Speaker 2: What would have happened?
Speaker 3: And that would have been a scary thing, because you know, she was I call her jawbone Gen. She was invited by jawboned Gen to come and go Jen blow out Jen to go and and she declined. But because Karen is a February Pisces, she has this innate intuition that she has used throughout this whole entire trial process. And bravo to her because the moment she walked into One Meadows with the O'Keefe family, and Mama O'Keefe said, as oh, no, she knew right there, she knew it. She knew she was going to have to call a lawyer. She knew she was going to have to lawyer up. Yes, but pardon me. But when I started getting these remote viewings, because I was concentrating it on it, you know, because I I thought, well, I'm gonna you know, I covered the Alec Baldwin case a little bit, and I did this a little bit. But Karen Reid, it just changes daily. Unfortunately, there's so much. I think I have over four hundred videos.
Speaker 1: Now wow, wow one year.
Speaker 3: Pardon me, of daily happenings of you know, Hank and ridiculousness and stuff he's pulling right. So yeah, so each time, but I feel that John's energy showed me very close to what happened, and it is far from a car accident, far from Karen backing over right, far from far from that at all. So I don't know if that answered your question or not. I hope, I hope I did, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, you know I was curious, so you're you are able. Kind of the question was how are you able to leverage your your talents against against this? And it seems like you are able to see things, so you're you're able to see We our hypothesis here, I hate to say, I don't want to speak for Bia. My hypothesis is that if if Karen would have come in the house, probably nothing would have happened. I don't think it was planned. I think the fight was planned, but I don't think the the striking of the you know, probably Colin. Someone made a good point if some if somebody goes back in our YouTube comments on the replay crew, someone made a good point about why they thought it was Colin, and the reason is they thought that the dog might have been protective of Colin, whereas it would not have or higgeypoo. And that's why he thinks that he was engaged also with with John, so that might have saved his life if Karen would have would have come in, because then the fight might not have happened and they might have stayed for a couple of minutes. She would have said, hey, I got to go to the bathroom, and she would have split before before we go any further. I want to recognize, uh, someone here named Cheryl is that Cheryl lef is that that's us Hi, Cheryl Cheryl left. Thank you very much for Pittason and memberships, mate, I really appreciate it. And uh, and then let kids go back. She one of your she's one of your homies.
Speaker 3: She's she's a homie. She's a home girl.
Speaker 1: Welcome, welcome girl with But yeah, that was kind of my question. What do you have, Bia, what do you got for Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't necess Well, okay, I'm sorry. I thought we were commenting on your previous statement.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, because I don't think necessarily they would have lured him him there to actually hurt him really bad. I think it was more it was an accident and it happened really fast. So as far as Karen's concerned, I do feel that it depends on where where in the process she may.
Speaker 2: Have gone, you know, knocked on the door that you know, But I.
Speaker 4: Don't think they would have let her get away right if that had actually happened.
Speaker 2: And that's how it be. No, they would have I mean, she could have been in danger herself. So it is scary to.
Speaker 3: Think that's that's exactly right. And you know, I don't believe that they lured him there to unalive him, right. I do not believe that at all. But I do believe that some of them kind of got a kick out of seeing how upset higgye Baby was out of the whole thing and was tagging him on you know that, you know, little peacocking and broke time at the waterfall, And I think that they just really thought, oh, yeah, Higgy Baby is gonna you know, he's gonna tell off, He's going to confront And I think that's what they wanted to do with Karen there and say, hey, bro, do you know that your girl has been putting the squeeze on Higgy Baby. I really believe that's what that was.
Speaker 1: I could totally see that happening to when.
Speaker 3: She didn't come in, and I think Higgy was so charged up by that time that the perpetual started hitting the fan. Now, at one point, John's energy showed me that Higgy tried to pull Chloe off, tried to pull him, tried to pull her off of John, and Chloe turned.
Speaker 1: On him and he took say that again.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what Higgy Baby, I don't like to say the full names on Higgy Higgy Poo tried to pull Chloe off of John and Higgy and and Chloe turned on Higgy Poo.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: That that's what I That's a big thing of what I got. Because even in that video that we see Higgy Baby going down the corridor of the CPD when he comes out of the room, I caught that and I said, look, look at his hand. His hand is all red, his right hand, his knuckles were extremely red. If you take a look at that, you might see that that's.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, new video that came out.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 3: So there's there's a lot of little things that I believe happened that you know. Now, he told me, and I put in this in this video that those were not his socks, and that that was what he told me. They're not the socks. His socks were put on upside down. The heels are on top of his feet, right.
Speaker 1: Is that because of blood?
Speaker 2: Probably dog hair?
Speaker 4: Dog it was dog hair because he used, yeah, because he used to like to take his shoes off when he entered his own home. So why wouldn't he have that courtesy, especially if it's snowing outside you're tracking in that, you know that?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, the one thing that I thought was pretty chilling that he showed me was that he because when it goes from when you're doing remote viewing for me like that, it plays like a movie and it goes from one scene to one scene to one scene. Because it happened so fast, I think he was still trying to resonate as to what happened. But he showed me a part where he was laying actually in the hospital bed after they pronounced him. That's when I saw the socks he pointed out. Because he was standing across the room from me watching. There was a trooper that came in that looked at him and he pointed. Now John's energy pointed to the floor where his clothing was, and I looked at the and you know, you can't say anything. I was gesturing to him, but you can't say anything the trooper. I was on John's right side. The trooper walked between me and John and patted Let's just say, let's just say this is John's arm right, I'm behind the trooper. He came in and padded he had he had blue hospital gloves on and just the arm and then pat from the shoulder. Now, one thing that he also pointed out to me was this part of his right shoulder has a big bulge on it. And I don't know if you've seen that on the on the videos, but it had a huge bulge as though it wasn't bruised, but it was big. So there's there's some things there. And then another scene went quickly again and then we were off to somewhere else, but that's where he was showing me. He showed me what.
Speaker 1: Was the padding? What do you what do we think that was?
Speaker 3: I I've tried to figure it out. I don't believe because it was an open, flat hand, so I don't believe there was anything planted.
Speaker 1: I say, the only thing I could think of off, just off the top of my head is if he had a piece of tape and he was trying to get dog hair off, because if you don't have one of those rollers, yeah, and you think there's dog hair there and you're like, oh man.
Speaker 3: Well, I think maybe he was looking for either something sharp, maybe a tooth of Chloe or something like that, because he didn't in on that hospital glove. He didn't have anything. But there's another question that I have, and that is what size shoe does John take? I can't get that answer. What do they have an evidence? And what size shoe did he really take? Because there's some things that just don't add up. And you know, I coming into this, I don't like to think that this type of thing happens, especially with our law enforcement, but it does. I read I have a client where this almost most exact same thing I shared it with my group happened in Virginia and they wiped it under the under the rug. So it happens. But you know, I've told everyone what I really feel is that Karen, there's an old theory that an old law enforcement officer told me that retired a long time ago. He said, you know when these things happened, and this was long ago when I was working on another case in Florida. Wow, he said, there is such a thing. It's called so os and you swap out suspects.
Speaker 1: It's chilling.
Speaker 3: That's what I feel happened with Karen. I think at first they were going to pull point the finger at Lucky and the timing didn't come, so they decided, you know what, well, just hey, Karen's we don't like she's a throwaway. Higgy, Proctor and Karen were all throwaways, right, And it was a part on this that at one point they had to make that collective decision. And I believe it was when Channel four showed up at DNA Pizza and they said what was it? And it was four thirty or something like that in the afternoon where they said, paraphrasing, she could take a plea, but if she doesn't, this will be an episode. And I think that's why they made this huge decision that they better step up on the So what we're seeing now is all these tail like pieces, all this extra evidence is an overkill, Yeah, because I wanted to make sure that this you know, if they would have just stood back and maybe a little few things here and there, that would have been really hard to explain.
Speaker 2: They got greedy, They got greedy.
Speaker 3: There you go, my darling. That's absolutely the truth we have.
Speaker 1: And so Julie says here, by the way, Julie's a remote viewer also, so and she's one of our mods. So if you've never talked to Julie.
Speaker 3: She comes into my she comes into my stream, so I'm so glad to see everyone here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's been. There's Yeah, there's a bunch of folks from your stream obviously that we haven't seen before. So welcome all of ladies, eldest fans. Julie was trained by doctor Simeon Heine in remote remote viewing. So she says, vomit on the socks, and I think, doctor, I think I'm gonna see if I can do Doctor Frank Sheridan, we said after the injury, I don't think he would have moved again.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a lot of heavy breathing in between there, So I don't know if we needed to bring oxygen for doctor Sheridan, but I would have welcomed him back. Yeah, there's a possibility that because he would have been standing, there could have been vomit and blood on the socks, and there's some other So we've got to welcome a new member. We've got a new member here. It is Kevin.
Speaker 3: Hello, Kevin, Hello, Welcome, Hello.
Speaker 1: Kevin is so glad to see her. You're in Green soa I'm positive that you're Irish. There's no question about this as all. Now see the freckles on his arm?
Speaker 3: Is that what I can see?
Speaker 1: The freckles, You're clearly a ginger. So we've got some We've got some other interesting things that people said here. So I want to react to what I started so far. Chris Alburt invited John to meet them at the water Waterfall Bar and grill. It's from Kim Robinson, who I believe is.
Speaker 4: Yes because he went into the pizza shop yes, and wasn't that are going to be there.
Speaker 2: I do have a question for you, if you don't.
Speaker 1: Mind, let me let me just let me just right here. I wouldn't read too much into the him, because obviously we know the contentious relationship. But a guy like Chris Albert, who thinks he's like the king of the town, he'll let's say, he's a ballbuster. He enjoyed busting John's chops. He and Karen were kind of a good looking couple. He I can I can see why he would have invited them, even though Chris is a ball buster and allowed his son to disrespect John. I think he liked John. I don't think he disliked John. I just think he's like, I can bust this guy's chops. I can get away with it, and basically he can't do anything about it. So I don't think he had a disdain for John as I as I see it. And I could be wrong if one of the Cantonnights wants to tell me, go ahead, Bia, and then we'll get to these other questions.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I have a question for you. Do you think John is helping her from beyond? Do you get a sense that he's trying.
Speaker 2: To help her?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, I kind of had that feeling too during.
Speaker 3: My live streams. I have an EVP app and we get things now. A couple of streams ago, I made a sigil because it was just getting too stupid, and we all sent vibes to Canton. We all did our part up there and it you know, it's all getting put on path. But I wanted to say something.
Speaker 1: Before I forget, please please go ahead.
Speaker 3: What he showed me, because there's been a lot of question about the three Leaders. I don't know if you mentioned that, I don't.
Speaker 1: Have on multiple shows, where is the three Leaders of Blood? Where did it go?
Speaker 3: I don't usually say blood on my stream, because you know, they get so picky about stuff, you know, and I don't want to get But he showed me after this happened, that two sat him up, and they went and grabbed towels and put on the back of his head to try to get this under control. They did not realize how bad it was. But what he did say is after he fell, they all stood over him and was laughing until he didn't get back up, until he didn't move until, you know. And but they when they sat him up is when he threw up, threw up, when he vomited, and they realized at that point, uh oh, they realized that he wasn't coming back. And there has to be that split decision, as you know, if if he lives, he's going to talk, right.
Speaker 1: He's going to tell that he was assaulted.
Speaker 3: He's going to tell you assaulted. If he lives, he's going to talk. And who makes that? So I think that at that point was decided, I'll just toss the mountain of snow, tossy mountain snow. But things happened very very quickly, and they were scrambling. What he showed me was after this happened. They put him in a room that was like dark, cold, nothing, no lights, closed the doors, and that's where he stayed for a little while. And I think that's when they had the plan. I honestly think it was a it was a bro club. I'm going to say that that Matt McCabe and in my opinion, now, Matt McCabe and the you know the Brian's. That reminds me, I remember, Hello, my name is Daryl. This is my brother, Darryl Moyer. Yeah, the Brian's. Everybody's a Brian and they're all headed up there. It's like, what is that hello?
Speaker 1: And yeah, for me, this is not a conscious decision or voice.
Speaker 3: Right, right. So so this whole thing was contained and he told me that it was down underneath to me, and then on an EVP he said basement. And he tells sometimes things that happened, So I think this all happened. And then Matt told Jen and it was that, and it was that, Okay, we've got to get these kids out of here. Okay, we've got to get We're going to hide John. We've got to get everybody out of here and go. But I'll tell you the thing that gets to me. One of the things most is that when Jen made the call at five o seven that morning, that's when Karen was leaving One Meadows to go find and it was Jen calling to say, Oh, you better hurry up. She's on our way. She's going to find him. You better hurry up. She's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Coming right right. And they try to make sure to stall her a little bit. Check your house. You sure he's not there. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's not in the house that I actually live in. Most of the time that I'm able to search rooms without missing six foot two person in one of.
Speaker 3: Them and then be mad because they didn't. She didn't take her shoes off her and Carrie, See, Carrie is another throwaway. In my opinion, Carrie was used by this group. You know, carries the talker.
Speaker 2: She's talk she's.
Speaker 1: A big talk.
Speaker 3: And so you know they used her. And the day that she testified, Yeah, the day that she testified and admitted on the stand that she lied to the grand jury, oh woofy. Can you imagine her husband when she went home that I hope, so I hope he said you better cut ties with these people and you better stop look at what happened blah blah blah blah blah. Oh my heck, oh oh oh, but you know, so that's that's kind of But every usually I put out a video about every other day. I think of only in one year, I think I've missed a total of five days. Wow, you know, doing of doing a tarot reading on what's going to happen next, what's happening. This person's going to say this, this person's going to say this, And it's been it's been pretty close to being right on, been pretty close.
Speaker 1: I trust that you are.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's that's what's going on. I do believe that Karen will be acquitted. I'm praying for me too. This is this is paranormal p D, a p D. And he's a bomb The other ones are in the room watching cat TV because they bombard me when we're alive. So this is this is it? This is you know, to know me is to love me. That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: But then, welcome to calling all beings. That's it.
Speaker 3: He knows that calling all beings here, I.
Speaker 1: Got three cats in the joint here, so three cat family, two dog family.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: So I think what we'll do. What I'd like to do is because a lot of these people are making very interesting comments. I've started them, so let me know mods and and beyond chat if I missed some, but I want to get some. I want to get quick reactions to their commentary so we can get through them. So we'll start out. This is from Kim Robinson. She says Valhall Law. They wanted to separate Karen and John, take John somewhere remotely and Jen and Matt to follow them, but they improvised and learning them for thirty four Fairview Chris Higgins and Jen's texts to John. In my opinion, you know what I mean, at this point, anything could be the case. I think that this was meant to be a fight. I don't think they knew that Karen knew they knew about Karen's gastro intestinal issues, whereby he was not going to come in because she wanted to go to her own house which has bit John's house, to go to the bathroom, and so I don't think that they could have planned that. And the fight is something that got out of hand. And I've detailed this on the show before, but really quickly one of the things that people who aren't involved in military or police will have internalized that Brian would have not only been required to call nine to one one as anybody any of us would, but he also would have had to call the duty sergeant, the desk sergeant at Boston PD, and that person would have answered on a recorded line, and he would have typed the report of everything that Brian said when he said Officer O'Keefe is incapacitated. In going to the er. This begets a whole another set of problems, which gets into lieutenants. It gets, you know, because Brian would might have a lieutenant who's different than John's lieutenant, and then you have you have the unit. They're both police union members, so they both require representation, not just Brian, and so all of this comes into play. If John says I was assaulted, I also thought of a possible weapon. And I'm gonna throw this out there, just as BS. I'm just gonna throw this out there. But people who have dumbbells in their weight room, one of the cheaper ways to do dumbbells is if you have metal dumbbells. Those are kind of old school, but there are people who will buy a dumbbell bar, and they will load even a dumbell bar with weights and then put on their little end caps to secure them on there. This is the cheap way to do it. But that bar looks a lot like John's injury. That little bar, if you unloaded the weights off it, it looks like John's injury. Just throwing that out there. Don't think grain of salt.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look at his injury in the back, because everybody's like, oh, that's a Nike, Oh that's this, it's an imprint. If you look at the pictures of these I almost said the storage of the of the downstairs basement, there's one end that does not have a cap on it of of a weight bar. And you know if you fall just right on one of those things, because that imprint is very deep. It's not like an imprint imprint. It is a deep as in a deep imprint. So that's kind of what he told me, because you know, when when somebody's energy remains here, it's usually because of a well of either a violent ending goodbye, either a violent ending or some type of violence something or other until it is resolved. And I'm going to tell you this, I truly believe. Pardon me, I truly believe that every time we hear these sirens that it's John saying not I am in full in the courtroom, I'm I'm in full. But from my understanding, John basically said he got because I think he had the glass. I think they were just messing around with him. And you know how somebody, you know, when you go to take a drink and they'll smack you like that. Yes, yes, I think that's exactly what happened, and it broke into his face and the fight broke out, and that's how he ended up with a shard in his nose that when Karen pulled it out. Wow, But I think that you know, he was ganged up on. I mean, that's just it. He was ganged up on. We probably will never know the total truth because I don't see anybody really stepping up and saying, Okay, it happened like this, and it happened like this, and it happened like this. But I think somebody's gonna crack, and especially after this is all over with Karen, because I don't think the fans are going to step in until after this is over with Karen. I think they're going to wait, and that's what I that's what I need.
Speaker 1: I've said on multiple occasions, if they if they have any of denial, denial of her civil rights, or public corruption, if they can arrest Jen McKay for anything, they will she will absolutely crack because she's not going to want to leave her three daughters for who knows how long, So she will absolutely turn everything that she knows. But that notwithstanding, How does John feel about Karen? What are you getting on his feelings about Karen?
Speaker 3: He cares for her, He cares for her, and he cares about her. I think the relationship was coming to an end. I think they kind of vote yeah. I think they both kind of recognizes that there was not too much, not too not They weren't going to really go anywhere. They were not going to get married. I think there were too many problems with John's family. I think the big heavy drinking was an issue with Karen because they started getting her involved. And I think she cares about him very much too. But I do think that he cares about her. He does not like this and he thinks it's a travesty and he's going to, I think, do everything that he can to make sure that the truth comes out. That's that's my understanding.
Speaker 1: Not being a psychic. What's your interpretation of just the people you've talked to that know? Then, where did you think that relationship was going?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's speculation because I don't think I know anybody that was that close to her. But just in things that have come out, I mean, I think the stigma that somebody in their early forties doesn't want to have kids and doesn't want to get married, like we need to stop that, Like.
Speaker 2: This is your life. You live at how you want to.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be judged whether you choose to have kids or choose to get married.
Speaker 2: It's not what she wanted.
Speaker 4: She was career focused and now she's fighting for her life. So I mean, I guess to answer your question, I don't really know because I don't think I know anybody that really knew her on that kind of personal level. But just what's come out, all these complaints that she didn't want to get married, like, get over it.
Speaker 2: This is her life.
Speaker 3: She chooses, that's right, Leave her alone, Leave her alone. I mean, she to me, she's is a professional woman that has just is so talented in the financial field. Why she had her own home, she had I'm sure she was making a lot more than John. Why would she resort to this?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't she just even if she did find out, even if there was a Ruba, even if there was Bella Mom, even if there's you don't run over somebody for that.
Speaker 1: No, that's like the most absurd thing of it all, is just like that's not yeah, that's the most that's the stupid, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, And she doesn't even have one deleted phone call. She doesn't even have one deleted phone call and handed over her the phone unwillingly without waiting for a warrant.
Speaker 2: That's right, Like, what does that tell you?
Speaker 4: All these people got rid of phones and military base and change carriers and change phone numbers. But the one who's being blamed, who you know, are accused, that should say it didn't do any of these things.
Speaker 3: And I believe the jury is seeing that. I do. I believe the jury is seeing that for sure. And but what I want to say is because I see this from dear how dare you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is how dare you? Sah Like Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr, I love this.
Speaker 3: I know, I know that song, how Dare you buy? Yeah, that's a good one. But there was no tape on his hand. I was close enough to see there was no It was just a blue hospital glove. When he was done, he peeled the glove off, stood there, looked at John and left and that was it. And we stood there for a while. And I mean John was laying there on the gurney. All he had on was the.
Speaker 1: Socks and all the and all the troopers are thinking about is how do we protect Albert Joscelyn mclun Thank you very much for the supersticker, no must day. Thank you greatly appreciate you being here. Ah what else we have? Kim Robinson Higgins was used by the mcalbots. There's something more devious than Karen and Higgins flatacious texts and kiss it goes deep. In my opinion, he's a throwaway.
Speaker 3: He's another throwaway because if the tough, if it gets really tough, they'll start pointing the fingers on higgeye, thank you, jenmen. They will start pointing fingers because there's more And who's.
Speaker 2: He gonna He's not family.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, he destroyed all of the evidence that could have saved his butt. Think about that, he only took out the text that would benefit him with his buddy Matt Wilsh at the FBI, and he deleted everything else, so they got rid of everything that could help him. Everything that he does looks suspicious at this point. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I mean the question in my mind, they have two cards to play the way things are playing out right now, Like if you're keeping score and you're thinking, okay, they're quite ahead right now the defense. But the two cards they have to play now that I've got the US occupying the whole screen. Yeah, the two cards they have to play is intervention in terms of throwing someone off the jury that they think is pro Karen Reid, which they did last time, and I assume that I have to assume they're going to do this time. And the other card they have to play is with a jury intimidation, which would be executed by one of the Albert Schmucks, probably Brian or Maddy. Maddy Kraft his boss over there.
Speaker 3: Maddy Cramp. Yeah, you know, it's so funny. I wanted to ask you both if you saw this when Uri baby was testifying and he sat down and he said, oh, just a minute, I couldn't hear the evidence bag was making a noise. Did you hear that? That? What? That was one of the creepy little paranormal things. And it was the evidence bag with John's clothing in and.
Speaker 1: Ury looked, no, oh, no.
Speaker 3: Bag is making a noise. Oh, I was like, you go John.
Speaker 1: Yep, I would have lost it, man, I haven't. Well, the hours that I work are the hours that the trials on. I call for updates on the trial. And quite frankly, I'm very, very triggered by Hank Brennan, by Bev, you know, Bev the other day doing this stupid thing that Olivia point like, are you are you kidding me? I mean, Bev, do you really think we're that stupid that we don't see you? You freaking moron.
Speaker 3: I guess she's the person of the year for that, right, right?
Speaker 1: What do we go here? We got d one? Wow, thank you very much for having the beautiful Lady Zelda on today. She is a gem. And I yeah, I got to thank the cat, thank you cat lady for making this happen, because she told me Lady Zelda was awesome and Lady z Alda, as it turns out, is awesome.
Speaker 3: So and when you can meet her, please let me know. I'd like to meet her too, totally.
Speaker 1: You know what, our mod Miss Jessica lives nine minutes away. She's probably going to be the first person to meet the cat Lady. So yeah, and did we think of yes, So thank you very much for the ten dollars D one one one one one one one. Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Oh, another little spooky thing that happened, please please do well. You know when Jen sat down, blowout, Jen said up hair dryer, Yeah, blowout Jen. Hello, Yeah, that's right. Jaw Gen, jawbone Gen. We have come to my community. We have names for everybody. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: You come in there, yeah yeah, oh yeah please.
Speaker 3: I'm going to actually go live tonight after we're done here, So if y'all come come on over, come on over. We'd love to have you and I'd love to have you on my show. But so please both of you please, yeah, yeah, wouldn't we have a great time. I would love to do a some type of fundraiser for Karen and I was actually thinking about playing a zombie game Resident Evil and mark it as Fighting Evil fighting crime, Karen read fund raiser.
Speaker 2: But oh I love that.
Speaker 1: There you go, it's going to get my justice for just En Rude in there birthday, So happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, well I'm gonna I'm going to tell you another little spooky thing. So when jaw bone Jen sat down at two twenty seven on the day, that right there, believable. I've done a lot of numerology and a lot of things about all of that, and about how she has not been picked. She has been summoned because Jen Mess is in this stuff. Jen Mess is on the dark side.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh wow, she.
Speaker 3: Messes and she has admitted it to a neighbor. So she has messed a little bit. And you can tell well when she sat down on the stand, it was just within a few seconds there was a dark shadow that went behind her from the judge and I'm like, oh my gosh, and I tried to catch it, and you can just catch just a little bit of it that goes behind There's a lot of stuff, a lot of stuff that goes on. She tries to manipulate this trial, and I do everything on the dark side, and I do everything that I can. You know, wait a minute, here, that's right, I've got everybody sit down, demon sit down. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Do you have feelings about what she So you're saying she's into the dark arts or something? Do you mean that she's she practices witchcraft?
Speaker 3: Yes, on the dark side. She dabbles trying to manipulate cloaking. She's done a cloaking.
Speaker 1: Type pretend to be Catholic, and.
Speaker 3: She's done a cloaking type of something or other that has worked to a certain extent. But I'm sending stuff up there to get rid of her.
Speaker 1: So do you think she'll be affected after the fact, Like, do you think that this will haunt her? Do you think that she has the form of sociopathy that this won't affect her one way or the other?
Speaker 3: She she does have that right now that that oh, I'm untouchable. You know, nobody is her. Nothing is kryptonite to her when this is over, because you know, when you're practicing in that dark stuff, it only lasts for a little while, and it doesn't last a long time, and if you're not careful, it comes right back on you tenfold. And when all of that starts happening, she's going to be You're gonna watch her. Her whole demeanor is going to change. She will be a broken person. And I don't like to say that because I don't like that with anyone.
Speaker 1: That energy, right, Yeah, you don't want to that.
Speaker 3: Energy is so dark that it is bad news. I've just you guys would have a great time.
Speaker 2: I've done a.
Speaker 3: Whole thing on the two two seven and the three three three that she's got going on. It is amazing. But I do believe that it's being cut off this evil that they're messing with, because, let's face it, anybody that would do what they have done and what they are continuing to do, putting an innocent woman behind bars for the rest of her life, how much more evil can we get about that? It's evil? Evil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you adjudicate like Judge Bev and what her role apparently is. I say that because we don't know the you know, to quote Judge Judy, we don't know the operation of her mind. The way that she acts and behaves is inconsistent with what people say they've seen her do another trials. So what do you assess with Judge Bev and what she's experiencing and what the after affects me?
Speaker 3: I think this goes beyond her her appointment. I think it goes much higher up the channels. I think that Meatball Morrissey has a lot to do with it, and she wants I mean, let's face it, Bev was a public defender before she was a judge, so there's a power play there. And now she's gotten Person of the Year and we find out.
Speaker 1: That as right.
Speaker 3: But now we find that Aperture is a donor to the Bar association that gave her Person of the Year.
Speaker 1: So there's Matt McCabe is cited on their website.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, And so I really think this. I do not believe that they want to get at this point get Karen convicted because they're re being is because Bev knows that there are so many violations Rule fourteen, Brady violations, etc. I'm not a lawyer, but that they can come back. No judge wants to be turned over and it's put on the spotlight for this kind of thing. Now, I mean, who's to say, but I think this is career ending for Brennan. But you see Brennan and Meatball and the judge. I mean there's a separate little group aside from the Mcalberts and everybody on the bad side of the albert They all have a hidden agenda. One wants to Cya and the other one wants to remain in the power play. Because this goes beyond everything in anything that.
Speaker 1: Has But here's the things Alda. If if judge would have if Judge bev would you alluded earlier to the Alec Baldwin trial, and if she would have played this break down the rule book as that judge did in the Alec Baldmin trial. Who could touch her? That's right, Marcy can't touch her. No, obviously nobody can touch her. So that to me, then if nobody can remove her from the position, she's just got either an angry friend in Meatball who said, look at the favors I did for you. But but they can't remove They can't do anything to her. So this was a moral conviction that she had. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No, you're wrong.
Speaker 3: It's the it's the governor that is the only one that can remove her or step in and say look, we're going to end this now, and she's not. She's got her own problem.
Speaker 1: I can't, she can't. She does not have the power. If she had the power to remove BEV, and I'm not absolving the governor of anything. She could make a statement, she could do whatever. If she could do that, then that would mean that a distant cousin of hers or a friend of a friend who was on trial before BEV, she could just remove BEV. It doesn't work that way. She can't remove her. There may be other entities, and val could speak to that, but I think she has spoken to that. The governor is not one of them, much as people would like to put it on her.
Speaker 3: Well, what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Is she's probably a dirt bag too, but I'm saying yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I'm thinking is that she could. The governor could make a recommendation to BEV to say, look, you need to stop this, you need to dismiss the charges, you need to stop this. But she won't do it.
Speaker 1: But that she could do that for a friend to hers. Then if that were the case, because she is from the executive branch, is from the judicial branch, then you have the legislative branch. So it's set up the same way as our as our country is. And I don't think that she can unilaterally tell the judge, hey, you should do this. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean the judge appointed her, so I mean I I don't.
Speaker 1: Know she was appointed before this is this point. Yeah, she was appointed long before this. Lady Scott McGinnis can tell you how the process of how he was appointed, and Michael Marcy was in the State Senate at the time when she was appointed judge. I'm just saying I have no love for more Hilly. I don't know care nothing about her. I don't do politics at all. I'm just saying I don't think she could remove her. No, I'm not talking.
Speaker 3: About removing her. I'm just talking about if there was any type of recommendation. But I don't ever see any of that coming anyway. They don't have that in mind to ever remedy this on any type of judicial life level, any other type of level, because they're in too deep. Meetball, Meatball Morrissey, he's got too, They've got they've got other things, other fish to fry too. But he's also made some really big errors. I'm going to say, so there's I mean, who knows.
Speaker 1: Who knows he's unethical? He went and said, uh, you know, Mark Beowu said when he went and he did that hostage video. He said, you cannot do You cannot go and say and and absolve one group and say we have the part. You know you can't do that. But but this has don't have any more.
Speaker 2: It has to stop.
Speaker 3: Stop now.
Speaker 1: And so we all have about two minutes left. So I would like to get some parting shots from Lady Zelda from Bia and then we're gonna save it for later. And uh and I'll tell you what I'm gonna say this before. We definitely inviting ladies Alda back on because you're amazing.
Speaker 3: So you guys are thank you so much, and I want to invite you to my channel as well. We love to I will have just the best time. The one thing I've seen all of this just really quickly is I've met the best people in this community and I wouldn't change a thing as far as that is concerned. So thank you so much. It's been an honor to be here. The time went too quickly.
Speaker 1: Thank you waiting very quickly. I just had a partial knee replacement on Wednesday, so yes, so this is the first thing I've done. My knees quite swollen, so I'm going to go and get on my icing cycle. I've been doing kind of like twenty minutes maybe like twenty minutes on, half hour off something like that all day, and my recovery's going really well so far. So yeah, but we are definitely inviting you back on. Yeah, there's the and We're definitely inviting you back on.
Speaker 2: And I'm definitely coming back.
Speaker 3: So you know here, we'll just there we go, We'll just it there is there. There is a day that I want to hear this, and it is this that's the pay I want to hear.
Speaker 2: Thank you lady as all that.
Speaker 4: You just have a way about you and I just I can feel your peace.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much for spending the last hour with us.
Speaker 4: We truly appreciate it and we definitely hope to see you soon our show, your show, we will take it off.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It is my pleasure, in my honor to be here. Thank you everyone, and thank you to all the mods who recommended me a k A Cat Lady. Love you guys, Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, everybody in the chat is thank you to the mod's jewels, Miss Jessica and Beezy in the Easy aka the cat Lady who's responsible for making this episode happen and introducing us uh and all the you guys are in the chat were awesome tonight, I mean great stuff. All your listeners that they're awesome.
Speaker 3: They're just.
Speaker 1: They are they are. We could do more, but you know what, we're gonna have to save it for later. So on behalf of Ladies l d mbia this DJ saying peace out, one love that will see you down the road. Bye bye, Thank you Ladies Alder I really appreciate it.