Speaker 1: Well, how the fuck are you welcome to another episode of.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that.
Speaker 1: It be like that because we are here, we are live. Happy Saturday, Saturday, or some would say happy Caturday. Oh Jesus, but hopefully you guys are enjoying this International Cat Day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, made up holidays.
Speaker 1: Made up holidays. It's a real holiday, man. It's there. It set in stone. You guys love your cats.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, we love our cats. But you know, I'm just tweeting that we're alive.
Speaker 1: Oh, go ahead, people use that shit anymore. I thought it was just used for porn, stolen videos and dumb ass bot.
Speaker 2: They really cut down a lot of that shit. With the porn stuff. It's there. It's there, but not like it was before.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't push it your way. But if you get something, especially it hides now in the world of like the anime stuff, Like if you see an anime video and you click on it, then boom, porn oops, all.
Speaker 2: Porn, oops, all porn? How you been? It goes?
Speaker 1: It is what it is. It's a somewhat busy Saturday. I have to reach back out to Cat because she's just like, oh, and I'm just like you haven't talked to me in like a month, and now you're coming at me like strong with things, and it's just like, all right, well, I'm gonna just I have to message your back. But I've just been like last night, I didn't feel like it got home fucking tired in whatever it was. And that's part of the reason that it was like, oh, we're doing lethal anybody want to do a lethal company today? And I was just kind of like, I don't even feel like being online today.
Speaker 3: If you don't feel like being online, you don't feel like being online. Like I said, I have plans because since Dragon got off at like eight twenty, we just met him for dinner, well technically invited her parents and they had to they were running out to get something out in Livermore, and so I was like, okay, we'll beat you there. Then I went, if you're coming back from Livermore, can you come pick me up that way?
Speaker 2: I don't have to take two cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, don't you guys go in Livermore.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't go to living They went out there for something, so they were coming back this way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, just pick me up.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you were like Crystal and meeting you out there and living more like they were going to be out there later or whatever.
Speaker 3: She got off work at eight twenty, so then we went to the talk replaced by her job. Oh and then so yeah, that's what I was like. Instead of take you two cars, I was like, oh, well, I mean, I wasn't gonna have to go out of my way to pick me up otherwise. But I figured if you were, if they were coming back that way, you know, might as well come swup me out.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I don't want to drive you ever want to just kick rocks? Tell tell her? Oh, tell Cat. I mean I can't really yet. Once everything's done, then it's done and I don't have to speak to her again if I don't want to show what it is. But then yeah, then we got, you know, lodging, being moging for whatever it is, not liking loud noises, already getting scared with Zach, barking with everything that's there, clawing the crap out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, Dragon's good at.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I'm just terrible about it, like not knowing exactly where the wick is, especially with I forgot which cat where one of them was almost black, so it was really difficult to even see. And then that one in there, I have to if I even try, I have to swallow like a goddamn baby.
Speaker 2: Swallow. Swaddle wat.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm trying to say over here.
Speaker 2: But I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to like really get in there and like hold her down so that she doesn't freak the fuck out. And I was reverdy trying. I'm like kind of training her because I'm like grabbing her paws and I'm pushing her paw and stuff like that. So she used to be doing it, but I know the moment the first thing I clip, I'm pretty sure my hands are going to end up just like they did today while I was holding her, and she heard the door knock and heard Zach bark with everything. So but she was playing with Zach for a little bit. She was on the couch. I put her down, let her walk around the couch for a little bit, and then Zach like came over to her, and she ran over to him and like booped him on the nose, and then like he got on the couch like intimidating her, like looking down top of her, and she said, like fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. And then he got down. He pushed her into the couch with his nose and then was nibbling on her, like itching her, and then she was like biting his lip and then grabbed onto his leg and like started chewing on the leg. Like all right, Well, at least they get along perfectly fine. The other one, she she just does not well, does not want to deal with her, like at all.
Speaker 2: She's like, uh, we finally got rid of the other ones, what the hell.
Speaker 1: Of Like this is finally like my house, right, so but she still like goes you know, she's still the owner of this place in terms of the cats and stuff like that. So I'm just what I'm really worried about is the little one like getting into certain areas and then not you know, not being able to get her, or her getting trapped somewhere, or her like there's the thing downstairs where I have that stupid cardboard piece right there that I just need to get like fixed fixed, and until that happens, like if she gets to that and she like tears it away and then she gets in the walls or something like that, like that's the last thing that I need is her to suddenly just get into the walls, you know, and then well no more munching, because I don't I wouldn't know how to get her out of there, you know.
Speaker 3: So well hopefully she wouldn't be stupid enough to not be able to get herself back out or least to where, you.
Speaker 1: Know, somewhere, or chewed through the neighbor's apartment or something. But I just I could never figure out who was really doing it, because like I fixed it so many times, but the like putty stuff, the wall stuff just never really got to sit and somebody was digging at it, like there was somebody's claw marks in it. It was either him, it was Ace, or it was one of the cats. And it's like, so I'm just trying to figure out what the best way because you're supposed to take those things, and you're supposed to put him from the back, right, you don't put them on the front and then.
Speaker 2: Cover them, yeah the little mesh, Yeah, the little mesh.
Speaker 1: Thing, and then you cover it with the putty and boom, Like I've done that in a couple of the little spots, and you don't notice the difference. Like if you go paint over it, you'll be fine, but that part of the wall, like, you know, I just don't want the dogs or the cats like digging through it. So it's like, so I think what I've got to do is I've got to just try to fix it again and then cover it still with that piece until maybe it's set paint over it or something. I don't know, like what would stop them from doing that because it's just soft and it feels good on their their paws.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but just get them all paw.
Speaker 1: Boots, yes, paw boots, Like I want to actually just get him a fucking jacket and maybe that'll help him with his stuff so he stops like irritating it because a lot of it, Like it sucks because you know, went through the whole thing with Zach and going to the vet and doing all that stuff and then for him to all of a sudden, now it starts creeping back up and it's not fleas this time, like it's an it's an allergy thing and maybe it's something right now in the air and maybe it'll go away as it goes towards the winter months. I don't know, like without taking them to the vet and sending close to him to like three thousand dollars I'm not really which I I don't have at all, So it's like it's hard. So I got to figure out how to do it without it. And that's the other thing with like bringing cat overs like oh boy, and then she's gonna stare at him again like oh.
Speaker 2: You know whatever. That's probably the the what well. I have this on here just so I can watch, so that you could. You can see it on the fucking it's.
Speaker 1: On both screens here, one one over there and one over there. You can see my empty popcorn bag there of my whatever chick chick boom or whatever it is. That stuff's not bad. That one is a caramel and cheddar.
Speaker 2: Never had that before Boom chicken boom. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to go one of the warehouses that we used in Arizona. That's one of the people they distributed.
Speaker 2: Oh okay as well.
Speaker 1: So but you know with the way they are. So and how have you been, Colick?
Speaker 2: You asked you.
Speaker 1: Of course I didn't know you were yawning.
Speaker 2: I mean, fine, just you know.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be uh taking a trip soon to Disneyland, So that's gonna be fun. And other than that work has been pain in the fucking ass, just with all these installs, and then you know, they, oh, we need like the same thing I've been bitching about before, like oh, we used a cycle count, but here's thirteen pallets. Take care of that too. Oh wait, now we have three installs. So you have to try to do this with the truck. So we had a truck that came from Nevada and last October, last November, I think I took it to get smog checked and then verified we sent all this stuff in and I'm like, I finally told him. I was thinking about you know, it's like I don't go out there every day and see the vans right or I'm like look at the license plates all the time, and I was like, I forgot, yeah, well these are still in Nevada. So I had him like, you know, we still got Nevada plates on this fucking van, right, And they're like, what do you mean. I'm like, we sent that, and I'm like, I know we did, but we never got anything. So they started digging deep into it and got a hold of some people. They fucking lost all the paperwork and then told us that we had to do it again that's dumb. So then I was supposed to do that last week. But we had a call. We call, We had a van with a recall to of the vans had to get fixed. Sent one three weeks ago, did it within a day, got the van back sent the next one. Next day, Still haven't heard anything. Friday, still haven't heard anything. Call them, Oh well we don't have the part for the recall. Okay, well, was someone gonna fucking tell me?
Speaker 2: Well? First off, I call it it's a fucking AI bullshit.
Speaker 3: The other thing that makes me laugh is like I'm like, I want to talk to a real person. Oh okay, we'll transfer right now. Like someone's actually typing, Like how fucking stupid is that? First of all, you got me talking to a stupid AI thing. Second of all, I know what it's a AI thing. It told me it was an AI thin cause I said, are you a human or AI?
Speaker 2: Oh? I am an AI? And then like what do I need to hear fake typing for?
Speaker 1: Can you call me bubba?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: But so yeah, so I get through and they're like if I was supposed to take that van last Friday to get the vinvarication, all this crap I mean, well, it was kind of like just be there before nine type of thing, but like they don't want to take appotments. But I was like, okay, i'll do it this day. Well, since I could didn't have the van back, I call them and they go, oh well, I'm like, oh yeah, you should be able to pick it up. Is it ready for pickup? I don't know if I got taken apart or what's going on, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: Let me call you back.
Speaker 3: So last Tuesday, it's so fucking Tuesday. I finally get a call. I mean, I take the back. I call him again Tuesday. It was Tuesday and they're like the guy's fucking arguing with me. He's like, well, we can't do the recall because the part I go, you're missing the point why I felt.
Speaker 2: I asked if we could pick it up. You guys said you.
Speaker 3: Will call me when the park comes in, but that way we can use the van in the meantime. Yeah, like, well, is the van ready for pickup? Is it to put together? We never took it apart because the piece Okay, but I.
Speaker 2: Was told that you're gonna call.
Speaker 3: Me back because you're gonna let me know if it's okay for pickup. If it's ready for pickup, well we we can't do the part. Because we can't do it. I'm like, you're missing a goddamn point. It's like you told me call me back, you fucking morons, and you keep telling me you don't have to part.
Speaker 1: Well good for you.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. What did he do, but don't tell me you're gonna call me back? And then they say, well, why didn't you pick it up? Anyway?
Speaker 3: So we got that back and until yesterday I was fucking running around. Went to the place to get the smart than Ben verified captain dum dumb is correct.
Speaker 2: Came back, and then they also wanted to get it weighed. So then.
Speaker 3: There's a place that we went to years ago, like real close to my job. So I went to call them, and he got like a five minute damn message, long message about all the stuff they do there, and they're like, if you need your car, weaid you don't even need an appoyment, just.
Speaker 2: Come on in. Click.
Speaker 3: Fine, I'm gonna drive over there right now. So left no care of that. Came back. It was actually really fast and simple, got all the paperwork shit ready, got it packed, up, they gave me a label for it. Got that RANDOMEDX took care of that, came back. So, I mean, I kind of felt bad for my warehouse guy because there was a couple of things, like I broke down a palette right away in the morning, and then he had to break some stuff down. I pretty much had him doing everything while I was like just.
Speaker 2: Running around trying to well, that's what he's there for. Well, I agree, but.
Speaker 1: I understand like feeling bad about it. But at the same time, like.
Speaker 2: If that's what he's there for, no, no, I get it. But if it was like meetings or certain other other things I had to take care of. This one thing.
Speaker 3: It was the fact that I'm taking a van to drive here to sit around on my ass for half an hour. Yeah, but that's why I'm talking about I couldn't be there to be more productive.
Speaker 1: That's the perks of being a boss sometimes for doing these things where you you're the one that's authorized to do that. Unfortunately, part of that is going to be, oh I have to sit around for two hours doing absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I completely agree, and I get it. I'm just saying when there's you know, there's a lot of stuff to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I had that conversation with my guy earlier this week because he was just like, oh you know, I told him, I said, hey, you know, because we had our like or one on one like review thing, that doesn't mean like this thing's hold on side note here. So we did our like yearly reviews or semi annual review for whatever the fuck it is. It's the dumbest fucking shit. Okay, I already hate self reviews, Like you just tell me what I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong, and then let's just go from there. But instead they want you to be the one to like judge yourself and then they're gonna tell you how you judge yourself isn't the way that they see you judged. And you can improve in all these different areas where you think, oh, I'm working the hardest that I've ever worked, and I'm putting in all this extra time into these other areas, into all this stuff. But because I don't flugle the snooze nozzle enough, you're gonna tell me how I'm bad. Yeah you know, but anyway, so just be upfront with me and tell me to flugle the snooze nozzle more. All right, So but these ones you do them for my company, then they're just supposed to go to your manager and then they go nowhere. They don't do you don't like literally, my boss had me do it, is like can you do it? I'm like sure, I'll do it and send it. He's like fine. Then comes up to me, do we even need to meet? Like only if you think so, It's like, no, you're doing fine. I'm gonna go back to doing stuff. Because even his boss, which is also my boss, it was still like, oh, they didn't even meet, and like they're not really because we talk every fucking day and we're constantly talking about what things need to be done and how things could be better and how we can improve different things. And I give him ideas and he gives back. It's literally what these meetings are for, right, And it's not our fault that other departments don't do what we do, but this is really for the people that don't talk to each other, to force them to talk to each other. And it goes nowhere. Like before, I'd have to submit it to HR and submit all this stuff and they would go in a whatever, a file of a year year and that determines whatever my raise is or whatever the thing is here. It's a public company, so your raise is just whatever annual or whatever it is. Everything is just set in stone. Get you get a bonus if we meet set goals, and your bonus is determine how much of a bonus is determined by how much of the goals the company met. Okay, great, your raise is x amount this percentage per year. So these things are complete waste of time. But they're forcing us to do that. And then even then with all of us, we don't even do this shit. So anyway, so I sat down with him and I had to have the conversation with him, and look, I see at times that like you're getting overwhelmed and you're taking on too many things from other people, and you don't ever sit down said hey, you know, one, you don't tell the people that I need more time to do this. I'm doing something else. I'll get to it in just a bit. I'm really swamped, you know, or whatever, or go talk to myself or my boss. And said that leads me to number two is that you if you have stuff that you can't do and you need help come and talk to me or send me a message through teams and said, Hey, I'm getting acts to X, Y and Z and I'm trying to finish up you know, B and I can't get to them.
Speaker 2: Can you do me a favor real fast?
Speaker 1: And I'll stop for a bit because there's gonna be times where I'm literally like writing SOPs which bore the living shit out of me, and rather be doing something else. So hey, let me go over here because you know, for whatever it is. And then we had that, and in the last three days he's been on vacation, so I've been like doubling up everything that I'm doing, which again, just like one of the girls, she's like, man, I wish I had you connected to my Apple Watch. I could see how many steps you were taking throughout the day, and you know, compare them to mine. She's like five foot four something like that, so it's like double the steps of what I would take. So she's like barely moving around. She does like a little walk. At the end of the day, I think she had like ten thousand steps and she was like excited, and I had like nine thousand something by just running around the office. And I'm like oh, and they're double yours, so imagine what they would be minor probably closer to like, you know, fifteen thousand, you know, or more. She's like, oh that sucks. Okay, you have been running around like crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, you got short legs, so you're getting more steps.
Speaker 1: Yep, you got short legs, Lieutenant Dan, that's no legs forced. But yeah, so you got all your shit done with your van?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got all that done.
Speaker 3: But then it was funny because so the safety guy calls me or mess emails me. He goes, do we ever get Tease vans fixed? And I'm like the recall no, because it didn't go through. He goes, no, get it fixed? I go no, No, I said, I go because that's the same van. We got that van in and it spent like two months in the shop as soon as we got it. It's a fucking lemon. It's probably been in the shop six times to two different dealerships, and it will run fine for about a week or two weeks, and then in julight goes back on it's a fucking lemon, And I said, we just need to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: But they won't they own until we do.
Speaker 3: The miles on it, and so that's what I thought he was talking about, and like, no, we keep taking it back and they can't figure it out. And he calls me and he goes, I think we're confused on stuff.
Speaker 2: I go, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: He goes from the accident went because they got side swiped at the gas station, like he wasn't even in the van or nothing in the trailer.
Speaker 2: And I went, oh shit, I forgot all about that. He goes, I did too. He goes, didn't you have a place you were sending it to. I said, oh yeah, yeah, I felt I'll have that done on Monday.
Speaker 1: So the vans through gone through so much shit that you can't place which fucking accident or what fucking issue it is.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, at that same day, we were talking about the recall with someone else, and then I've note about that when you said you get it repaired hit, I completely forgot that thing got side swiped. Like I said, once again, the way I have the guys now, they take all the vans out and put them away. I barely ever have to touch them, and so I kind of forget. I mean, I don't notice certain things sometimes like I mean major things. Yeah, and I get him fixed, but like, I just completely because it's on the side when I come in and where my desk kids, the sight that got hit is on the other face on the wall. Then they bring that thing out and it's facing away.
Speaker 2: From me again. So I completely just forgot all about it, to be honest, between all the ship that's been going on lately. But yeah, no, so but other than that, just we saw Spider Man.
Speaker 1: We did see Spider Man.
Speaker 3: We did yep, enjoy that, and we're gonna go see Super Troopers three today. So I was trying to get my boy to go. I called I talked to him earlier this week and then I called him yet on Thursday or yeah, Thursday.
Speaker 1: It was the friend from Antica.
Speaker 3: Well uh Anthony, oh yeah, yeah yeah, so but he didn't respond, so fuck it, and he's going to hit me up like we're gonna go see.
Speaker 1: That, right, I'm like, yeah, let's do it, and then nothing.
Speaker 2: It's typical.
Speaker 3: That's typical for him, his behavior of you know, if I call that guy up telling you the shirt off his back, you give it to me. But like it's other than that, it's just like that's that's just typical ship from him.
Speaker 2: I love the guy to death.
Speaker 3: But even mins it, he'll like, fuck, you gotta call me later this week because you know I'm gonna forget. I'm like, dude, it's called an alarm set it. But anyway, so we're gonna go do that. Are you gonna go to that tomorrow? To the what's tomorrow little conting?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The little cash really? Maybe not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's like it's ten bucks to walk into a room with a bunch of people in the Moose Lodge that's got like nothing going on.
Speaker 2: It's eight books. If you oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry you say, oh I saw the ad. Yeah, I saw it on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Eight bucks maybe.
Speaker 3: Oh eight dollars to do actually anything, Like I thought it was a less than that, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just it's so small. There's if you don't go there early enough, there's no parking at the Moose Lodge, and you got to figure out where you're gonna park on the street over there. I don't know, I'm just kind of like, I know they're trying to do more because they're doing like a costume contest and all that other stuff, and you know, but I think they just need to move it out of the moose lodge. I agree, they need to just go somewhere a little bigger to where there's more space to like move around. And it's not even like a like a con. I would I wish they wouldn't. Wish they would just call it like the Comic Sale Room or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, because oh, they just used the name for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I know, it's just a little vendor. There's even Tracy Cohn happening. I think next weekend.
Speaker 2: It's just the same people something or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same people.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: My main thing is to go there, well, I mean just to look, but also to try to network a little bit. So the guy selling the toy stuff, see if I can find someone because my uncle's trying to sell a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of that Star Trek stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I mean I'm trying the comic book stores. I've tried a couple of other places. Oh, we don't really sell that stuff, and it's just kind of like you know what I'm just I was like, I'm just gonna go over there and talk to them and see about you.
Speaker 1: I should have put them out and have people come by. Oh my god, it's a car, it's a con.
Speaker 3: But yeah, other than that, just have a chill weekend because I was super busy last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of speaking of Star Trek, just because it's on the mind right now, and just a random question, would you go see William Shatner's metal band?
Speaker 2: He has a metal band?
Speaker 1: He has a metal band. Yeah, it's going to be touring there. I think they just played at Lollapalooza.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I forgot what they're called. But like, would you go and spend money and go see William Shatner's metal band?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I spend on how much it costs.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Oh did you speaking of bands, you know, did you see who was playing with Gwar when they come to town?
Speaker 2: Uh? What? What?
Speaker 1: Who's coming with him? I forgot? I no I saw it? That make Sabbath? Oh Max Sabbath Sabbath? Yeah yeah, yeah, Max Sabbath is kind of cool. They're gonna be an aftershock this year too, are they. Yeah, it's called the Fuckers is the name of the band. Uh, he's gonna launch his uh ninety five and launching his metal band The Fuckers.
Speaker 4: The fuck.
Speaker 1: He played at riot Fest is where he's either gonna see he is playing or oh it's that's on Sunday, September twentieth, riot Fest William Shatner and his heavy metal band The Fuckers.
Speaker 2: We are the Fuckers and we are going to rock.
Speaker 1: Do you think that he's gonna he's gonna do his version of Rocketman, just with metal rocket Man rocket Man?
Speaker 2: No? My uh, what's his name? Hey? My bass player is Scottie? Give it all you got Scottie.
Speaker 1: He's got thirty five hand picked icons on this metal album that he's going to be doing with Zach Wilde, which Richie Blackmore, Edgar Froze, Wayne Kramer, Henry Rollins, They're all recording with him. There are some of the people that are going to be doing it at ninety five. What he's trying to do with what's his name? Did guy that was you know all in the Hammer Dractula films? Why can't I remember his name? He was the original wicker Man. Oh yet Lord of the Rings. Come on, Crystal, you should know names of actors, even though you're bad at knowing the names of actors. Yeah, is it Christopher Lloyd. No, not Christopher Lloyd. No, Christopher Lee, Christopher Lee. Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I thought you would.
Speaker 1: I thought you wouldn't. But yeah, Christopher Lely, you know Christopher Lee, like when you see his face, because he did a couple of heavy metal albums too. He was super into medal. I got, yeah that it's crazy that he did a couple of those two, which is is nuts. But you know, speaking of your whole thing with the vin I've had my own issue with doing something similar, but it's been with the country of Canada. I want to go up there and kick some kanuka assay. Uh so, okay? Importing into Canada no, here goes like you know, logistics brain here. I guess I haven't imported into Canada in four years, three years. You know, I was doing it mostly through USPS and some through FedEx and stuff like that. But now if you're gonna do freight into Canada, you have to apply to what is called the CARM system c A r M. And you have to It's basically duties and taxes. They used to just invoice you and they did it all paper and now it's electronic which is fine, but you have to sign up for the system. It's been almost some months since I've signed before the fucking system, and nobody from the Canadian government has signed like called me. It just says submitted, and nobody has bothered to do and so I'm like trying to find somebody and to talk to you someway. Finally got a number on Friday night, so Monday, I have to call you.
Speaker 3: Just set a note with some donuts and they were like, hey, thank you for the donuts. Hey you get the jield ones.
Speaker 1: Just said, hey, you know what my friends with Rick moranis no, just what.
Speaker 2: You should have done. But Sleep should have hit them up.
Speaker 1: I could have hit up Sleep, or I could have hit up Scott so that he'd go into Canada and you know, try a relationship with somebody but only to leave. But no, hopefully i'll get that clean this week. But that's just it's annoying because they keep asking me when is it gonna deliver. I'm like, well, whenever the Canadian government decides to actually do something for me, I'll get this figured out. Finished. Canada, it is Canada, and I'm also American, and they hate us right.
Speaker 2: Now, supposedly, Well, what are they gonna do.
Speaker 1: They're gonna throw moose at us. Do you know how many dudes we'd have to use to fight one Canadian moose?
Speaker 2: We had guns, we just shoot it.
Speaker 1: No, the thing is gonna fuck you up.
Speaker 2: We'll shoot it. Charging moose. They can't take it.
Speaker 1: Bunch, Well, how do you know, isn't there a moose that has like a bunch of antlers that have just like turned into guns, you know, fucking transformers and shit.
Speaker 3: They know the Canadian because you know they're under Britain that after what happened with us with the Revolutionary War and all that stuff, that they banned owning guns so that wouldn't happen again.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they didn't completely ban owning guns, saying yeah, because nobody owns gun. It's anywhere else Canada.
Speaker 2: It's the sleek shots.
Speaker 1: No, what do you think they hunt with? They hunt with bows and arrows out there.
Speaker 2: They got spears and own spears.
Speaker 1: They tell me that none of them have guns. They just have stricter gun laws than we do. The like they actually have to go through. You know, they use mental evaluations to be able.
Speaker 2: To own a gun. The pits with the spikes in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, they traps, forest traps. What is this the predator They've going on out here? There's just Canadians hiding their scent. They're all turning into Arnold putting mud on top of them. And the ship they got, well, they got the little All of a sudden, you hear the sounds of Canada maple syrup and the little laser comes by like targets.
Speaker 5: On you take this issue, hoser, holy ship they got predator weapons.
Speaker 1: S oh boy. Anyway, so uh yeah, so what did you What did you think about Spider Man talking about spoiler free as you're yawning once again, I'm so boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's you.
Speaker 3: Ye, No, I enjoyed it, I really did. I mean, try to talk about some of these memes I've seen from it, which I've only shared with like you and mister l and Dragon because I'm I don't know who's seen it and who hasn't yet, so I don't want to send certain things. But like I said, I I enjoyed what it was for.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like, it's hard to talk about it. I liked it.
Speaker 3: I'm just leave it at that, because if I started talking about stuff I want to break. I don't want to give ship away.
Speaker 1: I get there's things that maybe didn't like it, but I definitely it's probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite, out of the New Home.
Speaker 2: Even more than the last one.
Speaker 1: I actually did like this one better. I like the last one, but like, looking back, I think there's a nostalgia factor that goes into it. Like if I'm gonna look at that as like an action movie, I think it's a little bit better of like an action movie and maybe fan service type of movie. But if I look at it based upon content and like dialogue and stuff like that, I think this one's way better. Like I think that this one shows a maturity to it, and like I think Tom Holland's performance is one of his best ones as Spider Man, if not close to the best, but even the other characters around him I thought were good. I think that your villain was good for what it was. It was interesting to see. I'm also trying to dance around it best I can without blowing that load. But I definitely see where they're going with it, right, And you know, truth be told, I was never a fan of Toby Maguire's Spider Man like I never I like Sam Raimi a ton. I think Spider Man two is a good movie. I do not like the first one very much, and I definitely don't like the third one. You know, but that was a lot of that when you look into it, so much was forced upon him that they had to, like, he wasn't good gonna include venom, and they forced him to include venom in the movie. It was a terrible venom for what there hasn't been a good venom Like there's been a good like Tom Hardy is a good venom, but there isn't a good venom movie. Right. I don't think any of those movies are that good. And I still haven't seen the last one.
Speaker 2: I just watched it recently.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, like they just they needed to be like rated R right, And what I felt like they were trying to do was like Sony was trying to build like a Sinister six movie, but not have Spider Man be at the center of it, have like Venom be at the center of it, and do like that type of thing because they could while they Sony spider Man and Sony's and why Sony keeps making Spider Man films, right that they so they don't lose the IP, but they they allowed that IP to be used in Marvel, but then they can't include it in their offshoot Spider Man movies that they do. So like that's why I felt like with Venom, they were trying to set him up to maybe take the place and to actually run into the other villains that they were doing. I still need to watch Craven. I heard Craven's not great, but one of the better ones of.
Speaker 2: That Spider Man Craven too.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, Spider Man has a lot of cool villains. You know, it was cool to see one of them in the movie too, you know I was. I heard you get all surprised and shit like that, and I thought he looked great. It's right at the beginning of the movie. But yeah, I think that, you know I and I haven't really seen the Garfield ones either, so like I'm only comparing between Tom Holland and the Toby ones. And I put like Spider Man two, had probably put it like number three, and then I probably would put uh, no way Home, and then probably this one. Those are my top three if I had to go through it. I do, Like, I know a lot of people don't like Far from Home, but I really actually did enjoy that one because I think it's because I like Jake Gennelhall's performance of why I keep want to says Mysterio, Yeah, Ray, Mysterio exactly. He was jumping.
Speaker 2: If you wouldn't if you just didn't miss that six nine at the end.
Speaker 1: That's right, and he would have got it. But yeah, I think that they're good. I think also like they've had good villains and all. Michael Keaton was a great Vulture and in the first one for what it was, and I think that like Jake Jillenhan was great Mysterio, and then we had all the people come back in No Way Home, and then this one we have pretty good villain as well. But I think that it definitely does a good job of setting up where they kind of want to go, and it makes me excited to see what is going to be next. But unfortunately for Marvel, they try to like go outside the norm with all these other Marvel characters that a lot of people don't know that they they're going to use and they're going to be important, right, But who really knows about shang Chi. Not many people. It's like we're talking about rivals, who the fuck knows about the Hood? Like, not many people at all that know who the fuck the Hood is. You don't know him, really, I don't really know who this character is. And they're bringing him into the game and it's like, Okay.
Speaker 2: It looks like he should be part of a chainsaw Man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's what a lot of people were saying with it too. That like, because he turns like the gun Devil, you know, and it's like the gun Devil from Chainsaw Man. Yeah, that's there is what he kind of looks like. But it's like, I think Marvel tried like the Eternals. I thought The Eternals was cool. I didn't think it was It was a little too long for what it was, but lore wise, you don't know much about the celestials and all that stuff, and I thought that that part of it was cool, and I didn't think it was badly acted, and it had some good scenes, but it ultimately amounted to absolutely nothing other than the celestial you see in that is where they got the vibranium that they explained in for out which movie was it? The second Wakanda movie. No, it was in Winter Soldier. Yeah, Captain America, you know, not Winter Soldier, but you know, the new Captain America, the Falcon whatever.
Speaker 2: Almost at a New Day.
Speaker 1: I almost said the same thing to it, but there's a new World, brave New.
Speaker 2: Wars, brave new World because it was supposed to be a new World Order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they changed it.
Speaker 2: Or so they changed it because maybe but yeah.
Speaker 1: That that that brought that you know into it and did those things. So it's you know, but I think they're finally knowing that, hey, we have to lean kind of on the legacy characters to right the ship and get people interested in back again. And I know you haven't seen the Doomsday trailer, but I think that looks like it's a step in the right direction without without saying anything about it.
Speaker 3: Well the fact that I also hopefully thinks will start getting better. And the one dumb chick if Disney is out of the picture, but.
Speaker 1: She wasn't doing she was doing Star Wars stuff, not Marvel stuff.
Speaker 2: She was still the president of the yeah part of it.
Speaker 1: But MCU know, there's always Kevin Fikey, who is still the president right now.
Speaker 2: She's on the.
Speaker 3: Star Wars side, you'll think that some of that or someone in there has some influence on there, Like did we really need the bitches assemble scene in the endgame.
Speaker 2: Or the stupid ship they did with she Hulk? And then I don't know.
Speaker 1: What they did with She Hulk. It was, be honest, I don't know what. I didn't watch it. It was the same thing with what Miss Marvel, which I didn't watch as well, But I know Miss Marvel is a new ip that they're trying to that they were it's a relatively new new work series.
Speaker 3: Now, let me say this real quick. It's nothing against female characters. It's the way that they're representing them in this, just like Fantastic Four. If you haven't seen that yet, it's been over for a year now, Yeah, came out last year night. So like that whole scene where towards the end where she's forcing him back, I'm like, you know, she's wouldn't be that strong.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, And I've seen stuff with her.
Speaker 3: She's powerful, she's more abilities, and they're just other than just going invisible and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know that. But I'm just saying, like, you know, or the.
Speaker 3: Scene where they all showed up together in a car and they're going to leave, but all three of the guys are just too stupid to put in a baby seat. We have to have that scene that guys just don't understand how to do a baby seat.
Speaker 1: That was, but that's not something that's new. That's been there for years and years and years with men being dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree, but which is stupid stigma.
Speaker 1: That poor boy in his four spots?
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyways, I know, bitches come on so stupid or like Iron Man three, it was already bad enough as it is, but no.
Speaker 2: Let's make pepper potspieles on the head stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, anyways, beyond that, you had one article that we were going to look at real fast and not be the last thing that we do before we get into anything else. But you'd say it's like you've given it, like a four?
Speaker 2: Thank it a four? Definitely?
Speaker 1: I think four. If I gave half points, be four point five. Yeah, so definitely, not not quite a five.
Speaker 3: But my biggest thing with the Spider Man movies has always been the one other heroes don't know who he is, even trusted people that he knows that he completely trust is fully, he does not devote his de vote what's working for the Sculd. The skuld divulge his track, his his his identity too, and that every fucking movie he has to have his mask off.
Speaker 2: Everybody know who the fuck he is?
Speaker 3: Ship like that is what the only thing that the Spider Man movies always pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's well, there's only I don't want to get new. There was one really good scene where it was he was doing something like that where like we're talking about what he doesn't do, you know, But yeah, I get it. Every every Spider Man movie, for some reason, they have to take off the mask, and I just don't know why. That was the one thing I remember about Spider Man two that pissed me the hell off. The train was the train scene and he like loses his like okay, and even in the First Spider Man where he fights Henry Osborne, he has to take off the mask and everything like that. But then, you know, y, that's the other thing about like combook movies versus comic book themselves.
Speaker 2: Harry by the way, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: But Willem Dafoe, but every combook movie, for the longest time. They have to constantly kill the villains. Yeah, whereas with everything else, it's just like every comic books, like, well, if you keep killing the villains, we've got to keep up coming up with new ones so they don't die that easily, or if they die, they somehow come back in some way, shape or form. So but yeah, so last thing before we leave today with everything, We got this list that Patrick found. Originally what he found was the top twenty five. Yeah, but it looks like dex Stero updated it.
Speaker 3: Which is funny because I just literally sent thatself that thing to myself to show you, like a day or two ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess, oh my button was delayed.
Speaker 2: Your button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like my friend. But here's the top fifty shooting games of all time. Now, I had a spoiler because I went for some reason, went to the bottom and then I wanted to compare. So I've seen some of them that are on towards the lower the list, and I was already pissed off. So we'll see what the reasoning is. Why. Well, I mean, I guess for whatever it is.
Speaker 2: But this is just someone's opinion anyway.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, it's always somebody's opinion. So I guess, let's do you want to like hand pick some of the bottom ones, just like look at certain numbers and then go through what.
Speaker 2: How about this? We do like fifty forty thirty and then do the top.
Speaker 1: Twenty okay, fifty forty thirty, and then if we see anything that are interesting in between us, a scroll will stop. Yeah, all right, so now fifty they say medal of on our front Line never played it at all. It says what's about well, why we like it? But on our front Line will always be fondly remembers that opening mission like an interact version of D Day Landings in Spielberg epic and a game not true, never truly capture what it is, what it's really like to be there. This was tense, intense and unforgettable. Okay, I played a little bit of Vanquished before. It's not a bad game. Time Crisis Splittoom three.
Speaker 2: Fear Okay, Fear was a good gas game. I love that game.
Speaker 1: This is something I've looked at playing at some point I could give you. I know Anthony n Anthey, they know Angelo played it on stream a while ago.
Speaker 3: So the thing about Fear too, I remember when Angelo first got this game and I was sitting there watching him play it, and there's a scene towards the beginning and you turn in Alma, that's the girl right this girl right here? Yeah, the girl ghost girl thing. It's like she is it there? You turn and boom, she's there. I even I'm not even what the fuck? And uh it got me good. All three of those games are really good, especially the first one and the second one.
Speaker 1: But I know the second one goes weird. Well, yeah, there's a there's I know. I know the stories of the games, so I know I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody that hasn't played it before, but I know what the fuck like goes on.
Speaker 2: I just this is a series I wish would get like a.
Speaker 1: The first one I think should get a remaster.
Speaker 3: A remaster or reboot. Maybe a remaster. I'll remaster like the trilogy and put them out.
Speaker 1: Is there a trilogy? I thought there was only two.
Speaker 3: There there is, and the third one it was a co op one. There's a character. Probably, yeah, there's a character. Okay, I can't I'm not gonna you haven't played it, it kind of will spoil something, but you basically team up with someone that you you kind of fight, and the other one I see.
Speaker 1: I see the one that I need to play too is Control because that I'm interested in playing Control too next month. I've never played the first one. I might play that offstream, just playing Escape from Tarkov Division both side New Order Hell Divers too. Number forty Max Pain three. This is a great fucking game. If you've never played Max Pain three.
Speaker 3: I've never I started playing the original Max Pain on something else that I got pissed off at that level where he had to like basically walk through the dark.
Speaker 1: Uh huh if I said anything where he's going through his mind and you're having to do all those things which black, he's dealing with his emotions and the fact is, you know, families did all this stuff. Yeah, but this is great. I actually recently because it was only like two bucks on Steam, and I bought it again because I remember renting this when it came out. I rented it from a red box and I beat it in like two days after renting it. For everything that's there, she just said, horror game Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why we like it?
Speaker 1: Rockstar gave Max Pain's treat trademark bullet Time. It's best workout yet. Every died headshot and shotgun blast feels brutal and cinematic, to help by smart physics and brilliant animation. Original Well Battlefield one. I played that for a little while. Counter Strike sorece Battlefield three Quake which if those don't know, there's a new quake level that they just put out their machine gun games put out, which I might check out at some point. I love the original Quake Doom at thirty five, I kind of feel like it's low, like I think it would be higher for my think Battlefield Bad Company too never played Black Ops, TFT two, Halo Infinite Gears five they have at number thirty.
Speaker 2: I mean, as a shooter wasn't banned, but as a game it could suck my ass does.
Speaker 1: Gears five showed that there was still plenty of life flips in the series, shooting fields as crunchy as satisfying zever, but the new semiop instructure in Kate Stort give it more personal edge. It looks incredible, play smoothly and keeps the co op focus that always made Gear special.
Speaker 2: No, that open world shit was bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I watched so that guy, you know, moist critical. I watched him, but he did a Gears marathon about the same time, and I remember turning it on and I was like, wait a second, that's that's not Patrick playing it. Like I just I didn't realize that he had switched to Gears three and he was about where you were. But he's a huge That's how he got his start. He used to make Gears videos, so he was a huge. He's a huge Gears fan and he hates four and five Like he's like, he's like, the first three are great, and he's like, even what was this finoff one? Judgment? He's like, even judgment he hated, like the whole thing which you had to set up turrets and do that bullshit. He's like, that shit is stupid. He's like, but the game's not that bad. People can fly actually did a pretty good job. But he's like four and five absolute dog trash. Like he's just he's like, it's fine, there's a cool weapon in five, and that's about it.
Speaker 2: Well I've said that before, Like I four is okay. I don't think you know.
Speaker 3: It played kind of close to the other ones. It wasn't the five. They made a horrible left turn, and that's why what do you think.
Speaker 2: Year six a sequel?
Speaker 1: But why they went to day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the time of the end of five, it was should have had a had a six, should have came out by now they skipped it, went to e Eday.
Speaker 2: And the fact that.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to six afterwards, right, there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of people, there's a lot of people who don't even play Gears five anymore. They went back to playing Gears fourcau is how the multiplayer and all that shit was well, a lot of.
Speaker 1: People remember, like your brother was upset with it because Gears five was the first time they did cross play, and he's like, they didn't really do a good job of wrangling in some of the idiots that are out there. But like, I know that that everybody you know, with the beta, I get it, there's gonna be jank and things that go on. The current Gears beta is not terrible for what it is. And I know, even like him being such a Gears fan as well, he actually was really enjoying it. And he did say that he's not a huge Hord fan, but he played it just to experience it, and he's like, actually, it's better than I thought it was actually going to be for what it is, He's like, it's something more dynamic than what you would expect it to be, which you know, I'd be willing to check that out at some point, but I've been always been terrible at multiplayer for that Destiny too, which is fine. Titan Fall two, this I keep like wishing for another fucking game. The single player of titan Fall two. I just did not get into it enough to where I played multiplayer when it was around at all. In fact, you know, I finished this, what I think, many years after it came out, because again this was two bucks on Steam. But this is that that was one of my favorite was one of my favorite fucking shooters.
Speaker 2: That's all one.
Speaker 3: I feel like I still feel his way more superior and was a better game. I didn't like the changes they made in the second one, and that's why I didn't play that one as much as I played the first one. I was but the act to Angela, we were on that ship at hardcore all the time. I'd just felt like they they tried. Sometimes there's shit that doesn't need to be improved on and that's because bottom line, well, if you don't need it, like I don't know, there was just too much shit that they changed it.
Speaker 1: I never played the first one because it was multiplayer only. Yeah right, that's what a lot of people didn't like about it. I played the story on this one, and this is absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: This story was.
Speaker 3: Good on the second one. I'll admit that even when I played it. I even said, I even said when I first got Titan Fall one, I was like, there's a fucking story mode for this, What the fuck? But then I had fun with the way it played, and then they just tried to change too much in this with the Titans and the way how to take down the Titans, and I was just wasn't a fan of it.
Speaker 1: Then we got BioShock, Anthony, Rainbow six, Siege, Call of Duty, Wars the number twenty five. So this was like the same as the other article gets that things still as popular as our creader is still pretty popular for what it is. Time splitters two never played them? Do Maternal being twenty two? I again, I think this is way too fucking low on this list. I think Dooman Internal is like the pinnacle of what like these types of shooters. He's like Twitch shooters is in my opinion, Apex legends it's weird that a multiplayer game is there. Overwatch it number two one, Yeah, I know, but I get get it for shooters and stuff like that, and it's the same thing with Overwatch there, so they called that number twenty. Well, it took the class play shooter and made it accessible, fast and full personality. Every hero feels unique, from Rhinhard's Hammer Charge to Tracers Blink Dash. So uh, then he got nineteen pub player Unknowns Battlegrounds, which our friend and Andy was two games that Andy was huge into.
Speaker 2: Watch was playing the Watch of the day. I think I saw.
Speaker 1: He got Borderlands two at eighteen when he took twenty years to be I only took it took me that long ship because we kept waiting on people and they know it, you know, they're they're alerk and they know it. Left for Dead two or just Left for Dead, which took me forever to play because never had an Xbox when it came out GoldenEye, would you put Golden Knight like sixteen? Do you think it should be higher? Should be lower for what it is like for its time, it was incredible, but it was also janky.
Speaker 2: But sixteen over Doom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for Doom Internal and Doom Doom the og, I think it's way too I think there's nostalgia here with the writer.
Speaker 3: And I'm not calling it a bad game or not. I'm just saying those other ones, especially Eternal. How is Eternal way above that? That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense. Plus, see all you have to do multiplayers play odd job and everybody has a bad time, right, so much shorter than everything else? What's up, mister l Halo Reach which again I was never a big Halo guy or Reach.
Speaker 2: Was my favorite to be multiplayer wise.
Speaker 1: GoldenEye was revolutionary, but so was Doom. Like is way more revolution.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's not. But as a shooter and everything, I would put Doom over. I'd put the original Doom over GoldenEye personally, but it's Eternal definitely.
Speaker 1: So Reach where mister Elisa is the pinnacle Years of War three at fourteen, I could say that I could see that.
Speaker 2: I can see it a little higher. But yeah, we got everybody there.
Speaker 1: See game like this, Valerie, You're gonna have counter Strike Source like unless counter Strike whatever the other thing is lower on this list. Valerie is just then show.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, like this is.
Speaker 1: Just counter strike with abilities, that's all this. Yes, so Call of Duty Black Ops two pretty high on the list. I think this is a lot of people's.
Speaker 2: Favorite, you know, I know, mister Ellen, that one they absolutely hated.
Speaker 1: It was actually on the Wii. You I did not know this one was, so I lied. I thought it was the weed that last Call of Duty and it's the Wii too. Golden Eye was way more revolutionary for consoles. Hey, wouldn't be the year at the Golden nine. I don't know the Super Nintendo had toom Wolfenstein just playing around that Resident Evil four. Would you consider it to be a shooter?
Speaker 2: I was just thinking that myself, Like they're shooting in it.
Speaker 1: There is survival horror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't put this under shooting.
Speaker 1: It's like if you put Space on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wouldn't consider it to be a shoot. Yeah. I don't think you should be on this list.
Speaker 1: Is it more action focused? Yes, yes, but I don't think it's a shooter because like when I imagine a shooter, is that regardless of what you're doing. You're going guns placing, right, It's either it's like fast paced or or you know you're gonna have weaponry and you're gonna be switching through a bunch of shit. But you know, yeah, I wait, day Halo two above Reach.
Speaker 3: I mean I can see it. I mean I personally, for me, Reach I would put above. But then for what it was and when it came out, I would, I can understand it.
Speaker 1: Reach is basically Bungee's swansong, right, that was the last Halo game that they made, So it was the culmination of everything that we had done up until that point and put it into a game for what it is, Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Two, I could see it. This is but this is from from two thousand and nine, So I pour this out of this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, before they start making everything so cute seeing all that, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, start having all the extra stuff that was there. Two was fine. I think three was a cleaner two when it came to Halo or Call of Duty Modern Warfare for that. But I remember a friend of mine, he used to come over all the time and like we played through like the campaign like crazy on this because it had split screen co op that you could do could sit on the couch and play it together, and so he would just come by and we would just play the shit out of it and then sometimes jump online and everything like that. That was like rare that would play a shooter online, but this is the one that that would do Halo. Same with Modern Warfare at three two thousand and nine Fortnite. This is where I kind of disagree. It is a shooter. I'll give it that. I think it's too high on the list at number eight Fortnite, Like it did revolutionize the batter Royal and they also revolutionized monetization, like they sold everything in their mom through this thing, from skins to all that stuff.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 1: And it didn't even start out as Battle Royale. Started out as a tower defense game, and then they added Battle Royale to it when they saw that Battle Royale was getting exciting, and then that's what really took off. Because I remember when this was first advertised way back in the day, and I was like, what the fuck is Fortnite because it looked terrible for what it is, and then it.
Speaker 2: Just I were saying it was free, so I downloaded to check it out and I was like, all that building, I was like, I'm out, fuck this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's really what kind of made it, like the different thing skins on skins on skins.
Speaker 2: But you forgot it on skins.
Speaker 1: Number seven BioShock, I'll give it that. I don't know if I put it as high as seven, but I definitely would put it above Fortnite. But I think the BioShock is a is a great game, and it was I'm really looking forward to the dude's next thing, if it ever is going to come out Judas. So we'll see for that number. Six Years of War two, Okay, would you put that above three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can see it. I could.
Speaker 3: I see. It comes down to, like what it's hard to They're really closed. I can see though, I can. I wouldn't argue it.
Speaker 1: Mister l says. Q Kitty's first stream was a Fortnite and she hated it. I think Gears two is a really good game. Oh yeah, Like I think the first three are are masterpieces together. And it was one of the reasons there were two reasons why I bought an Xbox. One was for Mass Effect because I really really wanted to play that game, and the other one was Gears because I really wanted to play Gears and they have even though I'm terrible at the multiplayer, they have solid campaigns that are just fun throughout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, and.
Speaker 1: It's it's a good mix. It's kind of like playing like Insomniac. There's they're shooters like Resistance and stuff like that, which aren't going to be a part of this list, but I think should be included in some way, shape or form, where like the weaponry and stuff like that is what make the games fun and how it's done. There and Hoard his top says mister l Halo three they have at number five, so higher than Halo two on this list. So this is, like Wasreel saying, it's one of the pinnacle of their multiplayers.
Speaker 2: At least I would still put Reach above three.
Speaker 1: And we got Yeah. So counter Strike Global off Offensive CS two. This is what I talked about with you think it's too high there, but Global Offensive is high up on the list at number four. This is like the pinnacle of shooters and this is like the most watched E tournaments and everything like that. It's it's tough because even to me watching people play this, it's just it's like not that fun because it's not that engaging, but it's very dude. I used to play the ship that counter strike. This was my jam back in college when it first came out, Like this is what we would do on weekends for hours at a time. Like I got really good at this game. Nice, but I had to stop because I was taking my life.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. I never played either.
Speaker 1: Half Life two. Fucking love half Life two.
Speaker 2: I've always heard about it.
Speaker 3: It's things about it and all that stuff, and there's always, of course, you know the valve joke of oh, the Half Life three coming.
Speaker 2: Out, but I've never played a Half Life game.
Speaker 1: It is not it is not a multiplayer game. It's a strictly story and that's what it does really well. And Half Life two is amazing, And what the reason that it sucks and why people keep making jokes about Half Life three and they're half hotted jokes because it ends on a goddamn cliffhanger. It ends on a cliffhanger. And then they haven't They did two episodes, episode one and two, which, like DLC and those, the second one also ends on a cliffhanger. Oh okay, And so they've been waiting for Half Live episode three or Half Life three forever. We finally got Half Life Alex, which is the chick in the back round. But again I think it there's more questions because it basically ends up at the end of Half Live episode Half Off two, episode three.
Speaker 2: I thought that was I thought that was mister ERL playing Fall guys back there.
Speaker 1: Yes, mister L hear Alex back there.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm talking about because he always plays the Alex.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, Halo two Combat it evolved. He always plays the Alex skin and Fall guys. Yeah, that's why I said, I thought that was said Forte. I saw I said Fall guys said Fortnite.
Speaker 2: What did I say, Chat? I could have sworn it said Fall guys, Fortnite. If I said Fortnite, then whatever, But I could have sworn it said Fall all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so Halo Combat involved. That's their number two. I mean, this is revolutionary for console gaming and stuff like that. But you said Fall guys. I heard Fortnite. For some reason, I go back and I always go back to the audio and change it, but.
Speaker 2: Like this, Hey, that's mister L back there. Then also, can hear Brain's voice Fortnite.
Speaker 1: No, you said Fortnite earlier. I could just replace it. But anyway, but this was this was the best thing, uh for Combat Evolved? Was it really solidified? Like controller first person shooters is kind of what they're saying here, right, it's your first console. And I remember living with a guy that he bought an Xbox specifically because he's been following this game, and he had to like sit there and show us the texture detail and how smoothly it runs. And then I played it and I was like, eh, And it probably was just kind of like because I was so used to PC gaming with it, and also because he was annoying a shit that I never really wanted to get into it. To be honest, I've played I've played this multiple times. Like they did release it eventually for PC. I played it. It was fine. The thing about Halo, like looking back on it now, there's so much backtracking in levels when you're playing them that that was annoying, but you know it's not. I just never was the multiplayer guy it was with these games. So the joke is Master. I love the room Master version, not campaign involved. Yeah, I heard they changed some things and that that it's they didn't even what was dumb about the campaign involved or whatever they recently released. It's like a tech demo. They just updated it for Unreal five, but they forgot the multiplayer, Like how do you do this? And you bring out Halo, but you don't put multiplayer in it? Like, nobody's gonna buy Halo for just the story and the campaign. Great, it looks pretty, and you added some bullshit in the beginning of it that makes no fucking sense, But you have no multiplayer. That that's one of the dumbest things.
Speaker 2: Do we miss that? Did they not put Left for Dead two on here? No?
Speaker 1: They put the original Left for Dead?
Speaker 2: I don't know they not. Also, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: They should have put Left for Dead two on here. Number one they say is COD four model.
Speaker 2: They don't have Gears one. Nope, that's insane that they don't have gears one on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if i'd call the original Modern Warfare number one. Again, this is their list. This is dex a Row dec Cero. Whever you say the fucking site's name. Borderlines two was up on the list, like way back in the twenties, I want to say, or towards the beginning, because we did make the joke that I took us forever to finish it. There it is number eighteen. Ordlands two. Yeah, the campaign was was good. This definitely revolutionized what cod campaigns could be. But I think there are other shooters personally on this Again, this is all personal takes, but personally on this list, I feel like there's other ones that I would put higher than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what we're saying, and.
Speaker 1: There's, like you said, there's probably ones that are missing from this list that I might include on this list instead.
Speaker 2: Price didn't put Warframe.
Speaker 1: Warframe That's actually really fun.
Speaker 2: Only played it once or twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when we laugh is well le's we just skipped it and I didn't notice. But they had on the picture they had a Stormtroopers. I assumed that Battlefront or Battlefront two.
Speaker 2: Battle Front. Yeah, I don't wie that's the battlefield battle Front. It was gonna be on.
Speaker 1: There, but anywhere in the list because we we basically kind of scrolled.
Speaker 2: Through a ye was what I'm saying. Unless we somehow missed it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was on the original list and it got taken off. It's still crazy to me that Doom is so fucking low the divisions, like even like Escape, yeah it's not on here. In fact, that Splatoon three is on here and this one too. This is cheating Time Crisis. I don't consider that to be a first person shooter. That's a light gun game. Yeah, you know the arcades for what it is. Yeah, no, not even on the list. You might have been, you know, and again like that's something I grew up. But that was basically my first first person shooter, first multiplayer online shoot and everything like that. I mean, that could have been on this list too. Instead of instead of Time Crisis, you could put Wolfenstein, because Wolfenstein is really kind of like the granddaddy of all these first person shooters, Like there has to be something about it. You could say Doom popularized it, but Wolfenstein three D is what actually brought it to the limelight.
Speaker 2: I remember playing that little laptop.
Speaker 3: My friend's dad was visiting and he's like, oh, you want to play your game? But I thought myself while I was playing, this is fucking stupid. I want a controller.
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 1: A little billy came out from the corner. So it's like the grandfather of FPS games. It It truly is the you know Wolfenstein really is and deserved a spot. And that's what was funny. When it came to the Supernintendo's they had to get rid of all the Nazi stuff. Yeah, it was dumb. They can't put that in.
Speaker 2: Here for the choose well, you know, you know what it was?
Speaker 1: What it was? Oh, well, so they didn't want the Japanese to think that we were killing the friends. Is that what you're trying to say there?
Speaker 2: Racist?
Speaker 1: Oh my racist.
Speaker 2: Japan was outlied with.
Speaker 1: Germany during the World War Two, but not in the nineties when it was released.
Speaker 2: They had a contract.
Speaker 1: No, they did not have a contract.
Speaker 2: They had a contract just in case World War three pops out and they said, okay, well we'll help you out.
Speaker 1: So did they have Rise to the Triad. No, Rise the Triad wasn't on there. Neither was what's that one shadow? They didn't have Duke Nukem on here, any of the Duke Nukem's, because I would say the first Duke Nukem, the first three D Duke Nukem is an exceptional game for a first person shooter. There's a lot that I know they're missing. There's been black Black was Black wasn't too bad.
Speaker 2: I can see Black on a high part of this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it would be that high because I'm like high in the like in the fifties. You know, maybe if they expended it more, because like it had a stimmick. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Resistance for me would be a part of this list, but I know that it's not necessary for everybody, right, Like, if you look at the list, A lot of these games multiplatform, right, Resistance one console, there are only really.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: But Gears got put.
Speaker 2: Onto PC to recently, but right, you know.
Speaker 1: So, But I love the gear. The Resistance games, all three of them are great. I never got to play the one on PSB, which I heard was wasn't bad, but I don't know if that was done by Insomniac. The only thing I hated was how the second one ends and then the third one. You're like, I don't want to be this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean you mean it's like Halloween Kills goes into Hall ends.
Speaker 1: No where have you you're played Resistance games?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know how the second one ends.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, it's been a minute. I never played the third one. I don't think I played the third one.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, spoiler alert for a really old game. Hale dies. You're the main character, remember you beat.
Speaker 2: The Remember that?
Speaker 1: And then he turns into a Chimera.
Speaker 2: That right, And I don't want to be that guy like he was trying to be.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, I wanted to be Hale some more. And then he gets killed by the dude and that's the dude that you play in the next game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I never played the third one. But now that you said that, I do remember.
Speaker 1: Then the third one doesn't have the health regeneration because you're no longer part of Chimera anymore. So I can't forget the best first person shoot of all time, Aliens Colonel Marines, Colonial Marines, which is your box a terrible Alien game, though you know what actually is a good Alien game? No that games? That games all right. It's fun with people when you play with friends. I think you're fine with it, but like kind of got like cumbersome towards the end of it, like the amount of stuff that we had to do and how we had to survive against those things. Though hopefully the second one comes to game pass and when that one comes out, but no Aliens versus Predator on the Jaguar. Remember that game is actually badass. That is like the best, one of the best alien games.
Speaker 2: That's the first press place. Get at my friends Michael Hofstutler.
Speaker 1: House when they had a jaguar.
Speaker 2: You had a jaguar. Remember when he handed me the controller, was like, god damn.
Speaker 1: You thought the duke was huge?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But Patrick, if people want to find us, where should they they find us at?
Speaker 3: Well, you can go to Twitter and Instagram at it be like that podcast Facebook, it'd be like that podcast I'm sorry IBLT podcast on Facebook it'd be like that podcast and Twitter at IBLT podcasts.
Speaker 1: And then if people want to find.
Speaker 2: You, you can go to.
Speaker 3: Twitch sol listens course six four and uh TikTok so score six to four.
Speaker 1: And then if you want to follow me, that's mostly a Tiner score Teener score podcast, traveled podcast, gobout it out there. I still don't know what to watch this weekend for the sci fi movie for next week, so sci fi, it's sci fi. I'm looking for crappy sci fi, maybe mixed with horror stuff like that. Yeah, already did that where he did love the ground in space. Oh god, no, no, no, because it's not really in space. That's Bloodlines Lines. He's in space. It's in the future, is how it starts, but it's different errors eras of it. Starship about that is that? No, that's fucking terrible. That that is one of the worst fucking movies I've ever seen. And I won't I will not sit through that ship again. But like I said, the only cool thing about how Razor Bloodlines is you actually have to learn a little bit about pinneads past because one of the segments is about him before he becomes Pinnate, which that's the only cool thing about that movie. But otherwise that movie is fucking terrible. They made a third one where they bought Casper van Dian back, and there is two animated movies too.
Speaker 2: I think so there's like five or.
Speaker 1: Six Starship Troopers movies. It's ridiculous how many there actually are. For all that stuff. With horror, you can check out the Terrible Terror Pod podcast mini episode later and I'll figure out what the horror movie or the sci fi movie is going to be. Like I said, Dave was like, hey, you can always do Star Trek Insturrection. I'm like, One, I do really like that movie, and it's a lot of people do not like that movie at all. It's one of my favorite Star Trek movies. And two, there is so much dialogue and political injury that I do not want to do that movie for what it is, because that's mostly what it is, is just dialogue, dialogue, dialogue, dialogue. But it's fun anyway. All right, Is there anything else that you're gonna say to everybody else out there?
Speaker 2: And no?
Speaker 1: Alright, so we're gonna hit that button over there, and then we're gonna go here and get buy to twitch. And apparently there's a movie called Astronaut that just came out the stars Lawrence Fishburn. Huh interesting, I missed that before, mister ll and we went offline. But you have anything else to say to the podcast people there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, peace bitches, so you'll save you even know me of your stay?
Speaker 2: Why must side deal with.
Speaker 4: Your lies when I'm.
Speaker 7: Giving you everything?
Speaker 4: So walk away? Cream, moving on, I'll on this ground time upon asking who make you care?
Speaker 7: Fox is noise?
Speaker 1: That's your say.
Speaker 4: On side, I'm wearing your foice.
Speaker 2: So ma sise you cried body yocks.
Speaker 4: He has me said some mer so walk away, keep moving on. I'll say it's on this crown to a pond basket. Who made you care?
Speaker 7: I don't think you even know me, worrying your frail little crown. Just lie all soilty, the sagoy, the so walk away entre moving on, lostings on this ground.
Speaker 4: Down upon last.
Speaker 2: Who make you jake?
Speaker 4: Who make you shake?
Speaker 2: Oh make shot? Oh maje shot?
Speaker 1: Who make Joe jerk?
Speaker 7: O macw Joy