Speaker 1: Yo, m.
Speaker 2: H from the streets the ball the more, where the crabs are esteemed just right, comes a calm and quick the bull.
Speaker 3: Back any time again of time, knowing subject is too politics a curd events and give it all these guides straight talking, fear the soul with jokes are cut like knives.
Speaker 4: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes aunt.
Speaker 5: SUTs the world don't know downstairs, unfurled from the look out, said on to the standing NYC. He's tackling Linda Taboo, setting laughter free, hard night zoom my ex festival staring.
Speaker 1: Why long guy the wi on Maryland.
Speaker 4: Ride grew up in the metro observation shopping King turned him into punchlines meaning then.
Speaker 1: You've seen over the thirty States in Canada.
Speaker 5: DC in the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City fix walk Ono beeping down the cards, re inatizone, reunderstanding there was a skin while the controversy free Hoss her seris the rest of the little world know Lolla Gino backing down flag. It's a firl from the Lucasta to the standing then y s He's tackling Lend the taboo, setting lapt free. Poll size zoom my.
Speaker 6: Ex Festival starting why.
Speaker 5: Tom's got the quick us with that Maveryland pride A.
Speaker 1: Hosting the pie.
Speaker 5: Jast We guess from near and far, activists, raising of the bars and home comics, battling that fan in friends to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and eight times material It's hard, no room for debate, black comedy, one liners, political fire and saltwind and satur tire or taking that higher from cave made a Grand Rapids virtual fests online. He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine. Baltimore's warrior with a mic and his hand. Tom Myers is coming, taking over the leang on time Miners Versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 7: It's flag.
Speaker 5: It's unfurled from the crafts in the harbor, the stages worldwide. He's making them like app nothing to hide tom Myers, tom Myers, the King of the ball, keep telling.
Speaker 8: Those jokes and never growing up, you know what, all versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 9: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 5: His flag is on bir.
Speaker 1: M h m hm.
Speaker 9: Yo, what's but what's up, guys? What's up? Uh h? But what is all guys? How is everybody doing? How is everyone doing these small and s morning? How's everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe? Elean, you do noy? But good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Give me one minute, guys, I need to.
Speaker 6: Mhm h.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing? If anybody that does wanna yeah, anybody that does wanna donate some stream here you go. Yeah, but I hope everybody is to ancer this this afternoon? Is union today? This morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What's up? Guys? How is everyone then? This? Moone? I am I'm done with you with discord. I'm not using I'm not gonna use discord anymore. I just zo so me.
Speaker 6: Yz yo.
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up Jim? Good morning? Huh So. I just want to let people know that I'm no longer part of redneck nation, redneck stream. I blocked him. I am not in his discord, I'm not a member of his channel. I'm not anything but redneck. I'm you know, you know, I just found you. Let me say something. Yeah, I cannot stand redneck anymore. All Sorry. I hope everybody is stay in safe this morning. I hope everybody is doing okay. I know a lot of people I've been sporadically uploading the I just wanted to say this. I really appreciate everybody, you know, I appreciate it. I appreciate everybody that shows up to the show. There's a YouTuber that there's actually somebody that I really do watch a lot of and they're going through some problems right now. They there's actually an I just want people to know about U. A gre a a good place. Fall Back Productions is a guy. Let's go check out Lucretia Hugh's uh show. Fall Back Production Studios is a great I happen to days. Kay ya. Guys, guys, please like and retweet my tweet. Please like and re post my tweet. Please. I just wanted to show I just wanted to come on here for a few minutes and see how you guys are doing. I know that, I know that a lot of people. I just want to say thank you so much. Share it out, y'all. Share it out, y'all. And by the way, if you want to support act, if you guys want to support the show, we do have murdered. I'm more. I've actually I have this shirt. But my friend, good friend of mine, a nerthern brain justin. Oh, guys, go check out this. My friend made me a shirt. And yeah, I appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams. M hmm. But if anybody that does want to like, share out the stream, share out the video, share out a lot of stuff, it's hate news. Yeah. Sorry, I get the song in my head.
Speaker 6: But all right, listen, I say I'm cool with it. I act like I'm on face. Some thought still linger insteade.
Speaker 7: I say I'm moving forward and never looking behind the past, versus still talking in my mind.
Speaker 6: I see I trust the press. I say, I'm letting the rides and done. You still check the door locks at night? I say, I'm all good. I don't need much to win the piece of work. It didn't this begain, I say, I love it off. When the pressure get last, silence his heart in the crowd, and say, I know who I am. No need to explain.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Some days I still wrestle the names. It's deeper, done, it sings.
Speaker 7: Cheers the thing.
Speaker 6: It's life louder than the dreams.
Speaker 5: Cheers, the things the truth hides, and the swing between what you say and what.
Speaker 6: You really mean.
Speaker 7: We learn as you go.
Speaker 6: Some fires burned.
Speaker 5: Slowly feel theful, feel the stick, take.
Speaker 6: A breath, nod your head.
Speaker 1: You say money.
Speaker 6: Everything, I don't chase to shine. Here's the thing stress still tapping my line. I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Costs come crack when they've been dragged. I say, I'm focused.
Speaker 7: Now why I cut off the noise.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy? I say, I'm built for this uthing holding my ground. Here's the thing given strong walls, head of the sound. I say it don't compare I sting in my lane. Here's the thing compared. Since sneaks in my brain, I say, Tom, hell's all, just give it a chance.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I'm just wait. You still gotta dance.
Speaker 1: The thing.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. It's deep, the thing louder, then the dream, the god.
Speaker 3: Then the swing between what you say and what you really mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we learn as you go.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing. Some fires burned, so.
Speaker 5: Take breath and not your head.
Speaker 6: You here's the thing. I say, I'm fine, Yeah, say quick, here's the thing. That word on't mean what.
Speaker 9: You say.
Speaker 6: I got the time and the thing. Here's the thing later got away sneak in the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say I'm president living right now.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing i'd still drifting around. I say, y'all forgive I don't know the thing's gone to faith just because you say so. One say I believe in what I'm doing this side the faith. Still I tried.
Speaker 7: I said to Marble's mind now and make it behave here's the thing tomorrow. Don't you would think I say I'm grateful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 7: No, lie got too crew will not cry. I say this groove gonna carry me through. Here's the thing I already know it's true.
Speaker 1: Unh who let it go?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: Is it? Than? Y is thank ye? Is it? Than?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Anybody that does want to support this channel, I do want to say thank you to the people who have supported this channel more yeah, yeah, I always yeah, thank you guys very much. I appreciate everybody that comes in and supports this channel by you know, posting, sharing it, posting it, uh, tweeting it, you know, yeah, you know. And I also want to say that is sorry. I'm a little tired. We had we had a house, we had a house full of people today this last night, and trying to like do everything in the right way. But I just want to so I want to. I want to tell you this. By the way, I'm actually planning in the future to go to Hattiesburg Number one. I will do a food review of if we go there. I'm gonna try to get do some food reviews, you know, Boonska, Yeah, I know, I know that, I know. I've been I've been going through Listen Listen. It's been it's been one of those weeks where everybody that I'm I know that there's a fake me going around. I know there's a fake me going around to people's chain channels. The real meat, here's the thing, the real meat would always here's the thing. Sometimes I don't even talk in people's channels because of who the moderators are. I know which channels to go into and what channels not to go into and not talk go into and not talk in the channel because their moderators will pop be pop you for a twenty four hour time out because they I would love to do a food review of Heart of Hate. We've been talking about going to Hattiesburg, doing a food review of Raising Kings, do a food review of Zaxby's, and get you guys a and do a video of the Pocket Museum in Hattiesburg. And I also want to do all the things while I'm there, but I don't know. I might have to take. What I'm gonna have to do is I'm gonna have to do like I do before. For I have two tablets, but I only have internet. I will not have internet, so I'm gonna have to make videos and then upload them for you guys. And what I'm worried about is the audio for the tablet. This tablet is gonna wat to screw up. I don't have my headphones in, but but I want you guys to to enjoy. Yeah. Well, I'm not gonna lib readerrect, but I want people my friends over at Longa. I'm gonna lose the min uh.
Speaker 1: Rollo.
Speaker 9: Rhode Island Broadcasting is doing a stream right now, is streaming right now, it's streaming. They're doing their morning show. If anybody a minute, guys, I just want to say thank you guys. Go check out Rhode Island Broadcasting they are the We're picking the end soon, the yll. Alright, y'all, I'm gonna talk to you guys later. I love you guys. I hope everybody's having a great day. I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 5: By