Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Old Greg, good morning, bro, you can stick around for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Are you just gonna be a marshmallow? Yeah? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I got a marshmallow in there for you. But I said, because Chili puts such a good ticket in there, that's gonna bring out some good players, I think.
Speaker 2: So. I don't know who we got in there yet.
Speaker 1: It comes out, Greg, he's a scale of man fish.
Speaker 2: Hi, Old Greg, all right, you're going for win number two?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in now, buzzy little man pitch you take it on.
Speaker 1: Rick? Hello, Rick Mormon? Are you a killer or you a marshmallow?
Speaker 2: I'm a killer okay last year, but overall a killer? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh you were a marshmallow last year. Okay, so that's good. You want to not be a marshmallow anymore? Well, listen, Rick, are you going to do a shout out your name and you think you know the answer?
Speaker 2: Two correct answers.
Speaker 1: Chili very generous today, pierce the veil that I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Tour June twelfth, Woodland's pavilion. The winner of today's game is going to that show.
Speaker 1: One of you is two questions away. Rick, you ready, I'm ready? How about Old Brag?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, good luck, gentlemen, Alex. We don't have any buzzers in here. They're just going to shout out. They're just going to shout out their name when they think they know the answer.
Speaker 2: I could use your help. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what do you call a baby kangaroo?
Speaker 2: I got a tie on that too, dude. I'm glad you said that. I was going to overrule you if you said some name.
Speaker 1: Definitely a tie Joey Joey.
Speaker 2: All right, it's.
Speaker 1: A wasted question, thanks guys, Rick and old Greg. Question number two? What force pulls objects to the ground?
Speaker 2: Rick? Gravity? So slick got in there? Gravity? It's John Mayerson? Yeah, I think so from his album Room for Squares. Why do you know that?
Speaker 1: I like John may I didn't know that about you.
Speaker 2: He's a likable guy. That's your woman. No, he used to be douchey. I think he's cool now though. Now he's a likable guy. He's a likable guy. Oh okay, Yeah, And if you like guitars, guitar player gravity bringing me to the ground. W all right, Rick's on the board? Would you stop singing?
Speaker 1: Old Greg? You need this to stay in the game. How many wheels does a tricycle have? Greg?
Speaker 2: Three? My man? How's the little man preach on the board?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got a good game here on a Friday? Do we you did waste a question? Don't berdie asked that one? All right, here we go. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer? What black and white animal?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 1: Is Rick gonna get caught speeding? What's the answer?
Speaker 2: Rick?
Speaker 1: Zebra?
Speaker 2: Oh? What this is for, Old Greg?
Speaker 1: What black and white animal uses a stinky spray as a defense mechanism? That would be a skunk?
Speaker 2: Oh? Rags with the I like the balls on?
Speaker 1: Rick?
Speaker 2: God? Oh? Greg, if you chimed in, what animal were you gonna say? Don't lie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know. Oh that was a terrible, awesome question. It was terrible and awesome all at the same time. Rick, Rick, I'm not gonna call you a marshmallow. You were kind of a killer today. You were kind of a killer today. It was a really good game. I hope you play again, all right? All right, old Greg, you want to play on Monday? Yes, all right, dude, Oh my gosh, you got those great eye prevailed tickets now and uh and then when you come back on Monday, you'll be going for win number three.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thank you. Nice game,