Speaker 1: You're listening to Big the Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us. How's good? Hate good?
Speaker 2: Have you been hearing a lot about Rome?
Speaker 3: New York? No?
Speaker 1: Upstate?
Speaker 2: Upstate New York En Rome? I okay, So this is a little while back. My friend's father he was an avid hunter for a long long time, and this is like, this is some crazy stuff, man. So everything he was hunting for a while, he would knock it down and then he would go to go to pick it up whatever it was he has. Thirty odd six was his favorite pow pow and he would do the long distance. You didn't like nothing short. You liked the challenge, and well, it's some upstate, and so everything he kept on alive, and for the longest time he would follow the trail to it, and then it would disappear from the trail with no footmarks from the animal. And so he was ex stunned. He was for flabber guys. So he kept telling us like you No one believed him for a while, like you know, you must be crazy.
Speaker 3: There's that.
Speaker 2: So he calls up a few few of us. We have a bunch of people. We're all lurking around, and next thing you know, all his animals start going missing from his house. So we had to He has a bunch of livestock they're missing, a bunch of chickens miss it and everything. So yes, that's all go up. Not only is it a hunting mission, it's a reinforcing mission to reinforce like the stables do the coops all night so nothing could take it all. So reinforce it all to the t so we know nothing could get in here now. And then all of a sudden, you know, a few days go by, nothing's getting snatched, nothing, And then it started happening again. When when everything's completely reinforced. So now we're like, okay, yeah, there's there's definitely son snatching it all up. There's definitely something going on here. So a few days go by and it continuous happening. So you know, we all squat up. We go out that night. Man, we got maybe nine of us fully fully loaded to the tea. We're looking around and absolutely nothing all night, but you can feel it that they're there. And nothing happened that night. We identify nothing. We all get home and then the next next morning I get the call and it's my buddy and his father.
Speaker 3: Right, he.
Speaker 2: Had a scream in his window and the scream was so loud he said it pitched his ear drum and it actually shattered his bedroom window. And he said it was a roar, and he said it was nothing he has ever heard. And from there, you know, they just we kept shrying to hunt. We enforced it. We had more people come up. It's like a whole biker crew two and it just we haven't seen nine since. But he's been seeing the giant footsteps and everything. But it's been really mellow out for quite some time. I guess whatever it is, a lot of people started catching, Like a lot of people came out of the case and we were aware of it, so maybe something happened behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Okay, what year was that again?
Speaker 2: Oh my belief this about four I believe twenty twenty. And it's crazy because when we reinforced all these coops and everything. Man, there's no way, there's no way. But like the footsteps from here, they matched the exact ones, the exact ones that I seen. When he finally did find the footsteps and those ones, he said, we're about seven to eight feet strides like fifteen to seventeen inches.
Speaker 1: That's big for East coast man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, there's some monsters up here. And I got a lot more stories if I can get fully full of refreshed and really appreciate your time and phenomenal chanlel you got Bill him and this is some great stuff, great people.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Steve. I appreciate you coming up and sharing. Man.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Have a good one you too, Thank you. Hey, Moxy are you hey?
Speaker 4: How are you hey?
Speaker 1: Doing well?
Speaker 5: This is not my experience, this is my friends six moments, so I haven't personally seen it, but I believe her. Also, there is a book at the house I was trying to look it up while I was waiting for you. I haven't found it yet, but when I find it, I will actually send it to you.
Speaker 6: As well the name of it. Because this house where this experience.
Speaker 5: Happened to her a family prior that had moved from I think it was Montana or Idaho. They moved into this house and I think only lived there for about a year and then these experienced happened to them and.
Speaker 6: They moved and wrote the book.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend did not know about this book when she moved into this house. So yeah, so I'll just say I've been also to this property. It's in Belfair area kind of Olympic National Park, Washington State, which is obviously known her for the activity. She's from Canada, so she's very well known as far as like hunting animal sounds, deer, all of that.
Speaker 6: So just that preface.
Speaker 5: So she's sitting outside evening time on the back porch on this property. The way this property sits, it's on a hill. At the top of the hill there is a meadow and then it comes down there's a house with the driveway, and then the hill continues down beyond the driveway that you would like.
Speaker 6: Kind of look down.
Speaker 4: So it's like sits on a hill. So it's evening time. She's got her dog and her lap.
Speaker 5: She hears, as she thinks are her words, thunderous footsteps coming down the hill.
Speaker 6: And she's like, oh cool, like all these deer are running down the hill. Let me go check it out. So she gets up to go look, and she says she sees.
Speaker 5: Not deer, and not one, not two, but four bigfoot one one was an adult, and then there were three juveniles. As she says, so and mind you, this is like kind of dusk time, and of course in Pacific Northwest, trees did anyway. So she goes to look down beyond the driveway where they had run off to, trying to adjust her eyes, and she says, right before her, maybe I don't know remember exactly the feet in front of her, maybe ten feet in front of her, But mind you, this is a hill and I've.
Speaker 6: Been to this property.
Speaker 5: It does it does drop off so ten and maybe I'm exaggerating, it had to I don't know if it was ten feet in front of her with this thought anyways, it had to been then like nine feet freaking tall. So she sees this thing that looks like you know she's adjusting her eyes, and she says, it just does one fell swoop and turns because.
Speaker 6: It was the back of it, I guess, And.
Speaker 5: It does one fell swoop, turns, the looks to her dead in her eyes and there like eye level, but again the hill.
Speaker 6: And it said to her telepith in her head, what are.
Speaker 4: You gonna do?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 5: And she said, she goes, I don't know if I said this out loud or in my head, but she said nothing and put her arms up and backed up and said, like what the f and went in the house. So then the next day again she's renting the room downstairs with the best friend of hers.
Speaker 6: This lady owns the house. So to go back to the prepose with this.
Speaker 5: Family lived here, the lady owned the house and was renting it out to the family and did not live there when the family lived there, and.
Speaker 6: Then she moved back in when they laughed.
Speaker 5: And now my friend lives downstairs and the lady lives upstairs.
Speaker 6: Right, they're running downstairs.
Speaker 5: Okay, So she's telling her roommate, like her companion who lived with her downstairs, but clearly very excited and loud because she sawts and stuff you know, the night before. So she's telling him all about this and the lady and I guess she's like an old kind of crotchety lady. She's like, oh, yeah, my old roommates were complaining about that too, or something like that. And she was like, they wrote a book about it. It's called And I'm gonna text her. And because she still lives, I'm gonna text her. I'm still in contact with her. And mind you, this is maybe ten or fifteen years ago this.
Speaker 6: Happened, but I'm still in condo. So I'll find the book.
Speaker 5: But okay, so miss when iPhones first came out, So she texts me and goes, Moxie, you have an iPhone. Find this book. Sure enough, I find it on ebooks. I didn't buy it, but I've been to our house already before. I'm like, yeah, this the cover of this book is your.
Speaker 1: House, and my goodness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like again, I will find this book. And then it gives you, like you know in eyebooks, it gives you, like the first few pages, like you can kind of so it had a whole map of the property, had the like this is definitely the property, had the meadow up there, had the rope swing there and we ended up buying the book.
Speaker 1: She was consider book.
Speaker 6: Oh, my god's that's I've been in that house. I've been in that property.
Speaker 5: I've been in that meadow. I've seen bigfoot drinks in that You have that book. What's the name of that book?
Speaker 4: Because I don't.
Speaker 1: It's called Visits from the Forest People By.
Speaker 6: I just got freaking yes, my girl's.
Speaker 1: Been talking to uh, I've been talking to Rachel and trying to interview her mom.
Speaker 5: Oh, is that the woman that lived there? Okay, So I would love to know because my girlfriend is convinced she became friends with him.
Speaker 6: And his name is Nika.
Speaker 1: So I will wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on, hold on. So let me get this straight. So you are friends with a person that now lives in the house after she live there.
Speaker 5: Now, but she lived there right like short not long after those people did.
Speaker 1: Oh and so and and she he.
Speaker 5: Had an experience and she's crazy, I know. So she was said that told her telepathically and then she became friends with it and was like, well, first she was like throwing like her cheerios out like in the morning down the ravine thing, and then the cheerios would come back up on her freaking doorstep, and then she would get like rock stuff and weird like Baniana, just all crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: So we would I even went out there on.
Speaker 5: A bigfoot hunt with her, and I've got pictures of my friend who is a non believer, found the first big friend footprint up there.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 1: Read that book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course like three times it because she.
Speaker 5: Lived there, but also i'd be so curious, Like I said, I've been to that property like three times as well before we knew about the book. So when I saw the book and the map inside.
Speaker 6: I said, Kim, I said, Kim, this is your house. The rope swings there.
Speaker 5: I've been swinging on that rope swing before in that book.
Speaker 1: Knew it. I knew it was that book. When you start talking said the area, I was like, it's gotta be and then you said ropes winging, and I was like, oh, it's one hundred percent because yeah.
Speaker 5: So she said that the bigfoot's name is me Qua Wow, and she was like it would talk to her like she said it was like they were cool. And then she moved to a different place and she said he like still like followed her and would visit her and then I went to go. She was like, did outdoor living, So I went to Like this whole summer. We would drive out there every weekend and I never saw Bigfoot, but I will say one morning like because she was like, oh it likes like they love music, and we would have like bonfires and play guitar and like you can just tell like you just feel like something watching something goodness.
Speaker 6: But in the morning, in the.
Speaker 5: Morning, I would make breakfast and I'd be the first one up and like kind of cleaning up every there, like can't mom or whatever. But I would get these pebbles thrown at me, not to like hurt me, but they were like roll at my feet, just tiny little pebbles, not rocks, but pebbles. And that was like the extent.
Speaker 4: Of my.
Speaker 5: Yes, that is the book. I'm so happy you have that book because now I've just search for it because I was literally the whole time laiting becoming here. I was like, I gotta find this book so he knows I'm incredible.
Speaker 1: So it's it's cool because yeah, I'm thinking of the whole story again and like they never had sightings like what you just reported at the same property, which is the you said a total.
Speaker 6: Of four, right, four sightings.
Speaker 1: The four individuals.
Speaker 5: Oh well, she said that there was the adult, which I guess was Qua but then with her original yes, her original.
Speaker 6: Sighting, and then she said the three looked juvenile.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's wild. That's way more than.
Speaker 4: Was running across the road.
Speaker 5: And so I get, I don't know if them I don't even know. I never even asked her. I'll need to ask her. I never even asked.
Speaker 6: That was like male or female? Like was that is kind of the name is kind of could be.
Speaker 1: Both, right, absolutely is one of those.
Speaker 6: Yeah, parent, like, what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 4: What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: So she doesn't are you don't know, like they don't live there anymore, you're She.
Speaker 5: Still lives in the Olympic Peninsula, which is where the sightings are, but she does not live at that property anymore.
Speaker 6: She does do outdoor living, but she.
Speaker 5: Says she has not been visited by She says, where she's at now, they don't come there.
Speaker 1: Okay, incredible, This is so incredible. I love it when stuff like this happens because it just it just it's amazing. It's it's such good proof. I mean, I mean it is.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I said, I've never seen it, but just growing up out here, like.
Speaker 6: In Washington State, like we grow up just you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's just embedded and that's like, oh we're going snapping watch out for big but you know, like it's just embedded.
Speaker 6: But to actually like have a friend that has this experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: If you can try your absolute hardest to reach out to that individual and give them my email address, I would love to talk to them.
Speaker 6: Oh, she would love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Well hold on, all right now, all right, thank you, I'm old cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, visits.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I need to write the book name down as well, because it's just it's been what year did that book come out?
Speaker 1: I want to say it is twenty ten?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so yeah, that's so crazy to live in maybe.
Speaker 4: A couple of years. Right, That's so insane.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: She's gonna freaking die when I tell her this story.
Speaker 6: She's gonna die.
Speaker 1: This is probably one of the This is one of the best conversations I've had on this platform a really long time.
Speaker 5: I so loved that, and I'm so thankful that you and I just happened to come across this.
Speaker 4: But I was like, oh, please pick me.
Speaker 5: I have I have a story and it's a good one. All right.
Speaker 6: What's the email address?
Speaker 4: One more times?
Speaker 1: Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Perfect cool, awesome, good stuff, good stuff. I hope I hope this individual reaches out. That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 6: You know, why have we not found?
Speaker 5: But although I did find I think a nest, and I did take a picture of a which I will also she has it. It looked like some it was looked like a the when what big foot hunting up in that meadow?
Speaker 6: At the book?
Speaker 3: In that book.
Speaker 1: We saw.
Speaker 4: She has pictures of it.
Speaker 6: We saw the nest.
Speaker 4: My friend found the.
Speaker 5: Footprint, and then there was a there was a thing in the in the meadow that was like built out of sticks that looked like a bird cage, like a mini bird cage, and then inside of it it had like flowers or something that were wrapped up and I don't know, it looked like witchcraft type weird stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean that's really interesting, especially if you take into consideration who was staying at that property before the people that wrote the book got there, it had like a there's a really heavy New Age influence, a lot of things like that, and they actually had to prey on the property a lot in order.
Speaker 6: To clear out you know about that property already.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all in the book.
Speaker 5: Oh well, she wasn't sure because they well, I haven't read that book in a long time.
Speaker 4: I have read it y times. But again, I mean we haven't read it.
Speaker 6: I haven't probably read it in like ten years.
Speaker 1: I will say, okay, gotcha, yeah, yeah, but they talk about that in the book, like what it was before they got it, and how because they're religious, they're Christians, and they got freaked out when they moved there because they were like it's really heavy here. Wo pray. They had to pray a lot and then it cleared it up.
Speaker 3: It didn't.
Speaker 1: That was like maybe it came back after they left.
Speaker 5: No, because like I said, I've walked that property, I've been on that rope swing. I'm pretty sure because my friend she she was obsessed, right, she was obsessed with all things. And she lived there for I want I don't remember how long, but it was six months at least. She even contacted like bigfoot hunter people to come out and yeah, but of course you're not going to find anything, and why is that?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. So were they having a lot of like yeah you back and forth?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, telepith.
Speaker 4: They yes, they were.
Speaker 1: Did they see did they have any other sightings besides that that one time where they saw the four?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So when she moved to a different location to the spot and I forget what we eagles Paint is what I think we used to call it, still in the same forest, still the same area.
Speaker 6: I think it was called Eagle's Point.
Speaker 5: Her girlfriend owned some land and she lived in a tent.
Speaker 4: Actually for like a year up there. But it was a dope like there was. It was pretty dope.
Speaker 5: So, like I said, we would go up there every week and in the summertime because it was just.
Speaker 6: Awesome.
Speaker 5: But she would talk about they would visit her there as well, but like I said, I never I never saw them there. But that's where I had the experience of them throwing the pedals.
Speaker 1: Okay, extremely interesting. I really hope I get to talk to this individual. Yeah, this is really cool. Thank you MAXI Yeah, thank you so much for coming up.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did follow you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've got you followed, and like I said, I've got your email. I'll reach out to her this weekend. Okay, and yeah she would freaking love that, and yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Excited for the upcoming conversation.
Speaker 1: Good stuff.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, and if you use this please tag me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, you as well?
Speaker 1: My goodness, that was absolutely bonkers. I just had a feeling, Hey, Shaggy, how's it going going good? And you hey, doing well? How try I start this story?
Speaker 3: Mind you?
Speaker 7: I was like eighteen at this time, just lost my mom. I was trying to join a motorcycle club, and these guys approached me to like, hey man, we're about to go to Northeast Alabama. We're down here in northeast Florida, wanting to know if you actually.
Speaker 1: Want to come up here.
Speaker 7: I'm like, how, like it's ovid man would lock down. How how are you gonna go up there in camp? He looks at it and he goes, oh, it's on two hundred acres of private land. I'm just like, okay, wherever. So we go up there. First time we're up there with these guys just like tap me on the shoulder.
Speaker 3: A like midnight.
Speaker 7: They're like, hey, you're on guard. Watch, got make sure that none of the kids try to sneak off if and do drugs or anything like that. I'm like, okay as well. So I just grab like a box curve is that's closest thing I had to me in a flashlight, go out there, start getting standing guard, and all I just hear, like maybe fifteen twenty feet away from me is just bam bam bam, like just somebody's just like going to town on a tree. I'm just like, so I just start finding myself. Maybe it's just a bear, maybe some deer fighting, I don't know. And I'm just sitting there trying to figure it out. And all of a sudden, I take a week. I just go out there do my thang, and I just turn around for this flashlight, and ten feet away from me, I just see this big, hairy human like thing just stand up from a crowd's position, and I'm just sitting there thinking, oh Lord, I'm going to die. I'm just sitting there. I'm just like I'm I'm just frozen. At this point. I'm freaking out and even like remembering this gives me goosebumps. So I just turn around.
Speaker 3: He music.
Speaker 7: I just start running back into the camp. I'm just yelling there is a huge hairy dude out in the woods. This guy looks at it, he goes, He goes, Oh, that's the guy that we sat out there to mess with you. He's in a gilly suit. I'm like, thats not no gilly suit. Dude comes out like the opposite direction in a gilly suit.
Speaker 3: He goes.
Speaker 7: He goes, what's all that screaming about a big hairy dude? What's going on? And he just looks at me. He goes, I thought you were gonna be over that way. I'm like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Had to go do a league.
Speaker 7: So I went the opposite a way where I was watching, and they just looked at me. They're like, we don't know what you just saw, but that could not be one of us. And I am still to this day just freaked out about it, especially since I now have like a wife and kid, and my wife wants to move up there to like the same region of like where I saw that thing. And honestly, I don't know if it's a big fund or not. I was trying to like figure out like from like stories is like, hey, if like anyone like had like the same type of experience.
Speaker 1: Oh can you So you said northeast Alabama.
Speaker 7: Yeah, heavily dense wooded area too. And I'm just sitting there, I'm just thinking, like, now that I look back on it, there could be something hiding up there. If it really doesn't want to be found, it could hide.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, what can you can you share like around what specific area it was up there?
Speaker 7: Oh crap, I forgot the name of the town, but it was, uh, it was like right near Chattanooga, Tennessee. It was like an hour out from it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, so that'd be definitely northeast Alabama. Okay, Yeah, I'm just curious because I just talked to a few individuals from up in that area, so I mean they're northern Alabama has big stuff all over it for sure. So I'm not surprised that you you experience in stat. My goodness, that must have been just horrifying for you.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like terrifying, especially since I had like lost like my mom like six months beforehand. I'm just like looking at these guys, I'm like, dude, my mom just died. You know, we're pulling this stuff on me. They're like, dude, we're not even trying to like yank your leg on this. I'm like like whatever. So next night they call me up and I'm just out there. I just hear that same bangs. I'm just like, like, you know what, I'm not gonna do this, turn around, walk back onto the camp, and all I just hear behind me is just like a deep utter roll, like something's like mad me. So I just turn around. All of a sudden, small rock lands like right at my foot. I'm like, yeah, no, I'm getting out of here in the morning, wake up like a different guy. I'm like, I'm like, dude, you need to come over here. See what just happened, pointing out the rock to him. He goes, Oh, it's just a rock. I'm like, dude, that rock was just thrown at me. He goes, yeah, all right, Well, if you want to chicken out in the morning, going ahead. I ended up doing that. It turns out later that night one of the guys ended up, you know, trying to like leave from the camp to you know, do something. I don't know what he did. End up coming back for two whole days, was white as a ghost and screamed that he was never gonna come back there ever again. I don't know what happened him. Don't want to know what happened to him. I am just terrified of those woods.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't blame me, dude, I really don't blame you. My goodness. Mmmm well, I it sounds like it was heavily traumatic for you. I'm just thank you for sharing what you experienced.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it was a great experience, but holy I don't think I could do that again.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, thank you. Thank you for coming up if you are, if you if you ever are able to get any more specifics about the area, I'd be really interested in it. You're in you know, you can email me at big for Society gmail dot com. But do you ever go up to that area anymore? You pretty much stay away from it. I would imagine, Oh.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be moving close to it, like thirty minutes like away from where we were staying at. And I don't know, because like I'm buying like honey land up there versus like one hundred acres, So at the same time I'm like excited at the same time, I'm like my dorive whatever's up there, because I still have like some family that tell me is just like, oh, yeah, you're going insane. I'm like, how could I be going insane? When that thing I could literally smelt breath from where I was standing. It was horrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely like goodness wild wild stuff.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I appreciate you coming up. Thank you for sharing what you experienced that day. No problem, man, there's some really extreme calls I should say tonight. Thank you guys for being so so open with what you have experienced. No, he's extremely shaken by it. I agree one hundred percent. Hello, oh perfect, way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sorry about that, boss.
Speaker 1: Hey, no sweat for you to share what you've come up to share.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, Actually only a few close family members I've told this experience experience I used to have.
Speaker 3: I used to play with the bigfoots when I was a kid. Well, we lived in Arkansas at the edge of the mountains of the Ozark Mountains, and I'm half a Native American, So me being half Native American, I've always loved outdoors ever since I was a kid. So I was six years old when we lived there. Excuse me, so I used to like to go camping out by myself, and I'd take a little pocket knife and i'd cook some meat and some bread and make me a little you know bag for food, and i'd go. I'd go hiking up the mountain and find me a nice spot, nice tree, and camp out by myself as a kid and just go, you know, just hunting around the mountain looking for stuff and trying to find things and you know, little kid stuff, having fun exploring. Anyways, when I first started going up to the mountain, there's a trail that everyone used to go up, and then I adventure into the interior of the mountain. Out there, there's a lot of lakes, like tremendous amount of lakes out there. So what started happening was when I would go to the mountains, there was a certain spot I found. It was a clearing area. So I used to like to go there and look for rocks and look at my rocks and get sticks and sharpen normal you know, do stuff like that. Anyways, I would sit in this little clearing area, and the more I went up there, something would throw a rock from the side of the mountain hit the tree, it bounced and land right by my leg, and it was like about a palm size river rock. So for a long time, being you know, that young, I thought it was like the high school kids like trying to mess with me. So every time I go up there, there was the same thing with the rocks, and then it went from rocks to sticks, and the stick would be like about two feet long and cleaned, real clean, smooth, and it'd hit the tree, the same tree that hid in the same spot, and it'd go bouncing and it'd land right by my leg. So after me doing this for some time, I kept yell I started yelling, saying, hey, what are you guys doing. Why don't you come up here so we can eat, you know, let's eat have lunch together. And no one would talk back to me, but I could hear them, and I could see like the shadows, and I thought, what the heck these guys trying to scare me. So then I got I finally got tired of it, and I got up, as you know, and I'm still young, and I walked over by the side of the mountain and I could see through the trees, just the shapes, and it was like dark, and there'd be like four of them. They're big. They're big, and one thing I learned about them, when you get close to them, they have a very powerful energy force. And their energy force is so strong it will hit you in the gut, in your stomach, and it'll like you could feel that power just hit your stomach. And these things are so powerful they can make you freeze your body, immobilize you. You can't walk, you can't you can't do nothing. Anyways, when they hit me with their energy and I seen the shape, I knew instantly that was not no humans. It wasn't no bear, It wasn't no no, no animals that we knew about. And so the day that I did see that and I did experience that, I got scared. I mean, the fear went through me, like, man, I gotta get out of here. These things they probably want to eat me, you know. So I'm a little kid and I'm trying to run down the mountain and these things when they run through the woods, these things are so big and so fast. Usually when a human runs through the forest, they're stepping on all the branches that have fallen and they're breaking them. And you can hear the branches break, and you step on them, and they make the crackling noise, and the leaves are real loud, and if it's a human running through the forest like that, the branches will scratch in the face and you'll go, oh, oh, you know it was yell ah, that hurts, you know, But these things no yelling, totally quiet. You could barely hear leaves, and they weren't breaking the branches when they were running. And I, man, I'm telling you, I got really scared. And finally I made it down the mountain and I went and I told my mom about this. And so everyone knows about those bigfoots out there. It's not a secret. Everyone knows about them. It's just a matter of how close you're gonna get to them. Are you ever gonna see one? And that's just kind of how it is out there. But the one thing I can tell you about the Bigfoots that I learned, they don't like radio noise from radios. They don't like people talking loud, they get them angry. They like silence, complete silence. They don't like guys with guns, they don't like hunters. They don't like people going out and trying to make loud noise and kill other animals, and they love fish, fresh fish. That's like their favorite food is fresh fish. But they'll eat like elk, deer, whatever, they'll kill it, eat it, you know. But anyways, we ended up calling the rangers. The rangers showed up the same day. Oh wait, no, this is another day. I'm sorry. So this is like a couple of days later. We got a crew together with my mom and our neighbors to go hike up the mountain because I told them about what happened. So as we're hiking up the mountain, there used to be real big boulders by probably like about four foot five foot tall, huge on that trail, and they were gone. Something picked them up and threw them. And as we're hiking up further, that's when we've seen the big footprints in the sand of the trail. And the guy that was with us, he was kind of a big guy, a teenager guy. His boot was size twelve. He put his boot in there, and that foot was way bigger than his foot. It was probably like a good seven inches bigger than his foot, and way wider and way deep. And so he started laughing, saying, nah, someone's playing a practical joke. And I'm like, nope, these things are over here, man, are over here. I was playing with them, and then we went up a little further and then there was there was probably about fifteen to twenty foot pine trees. It looked like someone grabbed them like there were weeds in the ground, pulled them up by the roots and just threw them. So when we see that, we all got scared. We're like, okay, we're calling the rangers. So we went back down the mountain. This is a couple of days later. We called. We had our neighbor. We didn't have a phone. Our neighbor called the rangers. Rangers came up and then they made calls. Then the sheriffs came up, and then a fencing crew came up. And so the last thing that they told us was they said, okay, kids, now we don't want you playing on the side of the mountain no more because it was bears. We got an angry bear loose up there, and we looked at him like, yeah, right, so he's walking off, and before before he totally walked up, he took a couple steps, turn around and looked at us and he goes, now, if any of those city reporters come up here. You just tell me you don't know a thing, and your kids stay out of here. We don't want you to disappear. Yeah, but everyone knew those things were around, but it was just a matter of like how close are you going to get to them? What are you gonna see?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: But man, it was it was like a movie. Man, it was. It was so funny. And at night those things are nocturnal, so they like to play at night. So we lived in a little camper, right, So I guess they liked me, or one of them liked me, like a juvenile one, and it would jump on a roof and walk on a roof and then it would jump down. And then I think one or two of them would shake our trailer like like shaking it, like pretty violently. And then I was I was brave. I was kind of a crazy kid. I would I would jump out the I would jump out of our door, our trailer with a little flashlight to try to see if I could see something. And I seen that one on our roof and he jumped he jumped off, So all I seen was like a big black furry thing, you know. But we heard him running down the mountain. You can hear them when they run. But anyways, yeah, there's a lot of them over there.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. So you said that was north that'd be northwest Arkansas.
Speaker 3: So, you know, I was so young I tried to ask my mom where we were at. So that's the little town that was, like, I guess we were part of it. It was called nor Fork, Arkansas, and it's like a real historic kind of little town, real small And I was the only black haired Native kid in the whole little town. So everyone used to rub my hair because they thought it was so cool because everyone had curly red hair and blonde hair and blue eyed and they just thought I was like a like a pet, you know. But they were nice to me. They they weren't mean to me or nothing. But yeah, that's there's a lot of those big foots over there. They call them sasquatch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you mentioned it's it's close to the Ozarks, and it's it's close enough, and I get a ton of reports from the Ozarks in Missouri. What what years would you would say? This is probably around that.
Speaker 3: Was nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 3: But after that, after that I noticed if I because I lived in different other places ural, rural and mountainous and stuff. If I go to another place and there's a bigfoot around, they'll communicate with me telepathically, They'll talk to me. So I must have made some kind of connection with them when I was young, and I didn't really realize this, But as I got older and then because I would go camping out in different places, I could sense them. I could feel it like in me. I could sense if they're around, we're pretty close, and they'll send me a message and telepathically. Like I went to go visit one of my friends and he lives on a mountain and I don't want to say where it's at, but it's a reservation. But we started talking about the bigfoots because they said they got sightings over there. So we're going up by one of my cousins house and one of the bigfoots sent me a message and it called it said, hey brother, we know you're here. If you need anything, let us know. That's what the bigfoot sent me telepathically the message. So they're super highly intelligent. My dad is Native Native. He passed on, but me and him we had serious talks about it because I wanted to know what they were because of my experience when I was young. So I asked him, I go, I go, hey, pops, they go, so what are these sasquatches? These bigfoots? What are they? So this is what he told me. He said, I'm gonna share it with you. So this is like, you know, normally we don't share this info with outside people, but I'll share it with you. I think you're serious about your stuff. So this is what he told me. He said that they are alien creatures from another planet far away. He said, what happened was the shorter aliens, the ones I guess we call like grays or whatever. He said, those ones are highly intelligent, and they they forced them to be their slaves here on Earth, to build huge structures for them. And what happened was they rebelled against them and they had like a war with them. And they because they don't like those aliens. They don't like those little grays or whatever the heck they are. They hate them because those are like slave masters. So they had a war with them. They escaped and the best way that they could escape, the best place for them to go is like in the mountains because those grays they're not developed very good for this Earth and for our atmosphere and the gravity and everything, because they don't have like strong bones like humans. So that's why they like to those grays like to abduct the humans and breed with us because they're trying to re create a new race. I know this is gonna sound weird, but they're trying to create a new race of from their race to survive because they're dying off and they like Earth, and so the only way they can survive on Earth or or or their their their babies is if they're half human. But the the Bigfoots, they like, they went into hiding in the mountains because those grays they can't do nothing there. They can fly there, they can land there, they can go in a lake, but they're not going to get out and like express or and like kill a deer and you know, survive with nothing. They can't do that. They're too weak. So the Bigfoots they know where they can survive. That's why they're in the mountains.
Speaker 1: Fascinating stuff. Thank you, thank you for sharing that information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: That's an incredible, incredible story. So from what you saw over the years as a young child, would you say they looked more human or more ape? Like?
Speaker 3: Okay, because they they are their own race of creature. They are humanoid in shape. They're not monkeys, they're not apes. They are complete different species. They are just like I guess the best way to describe them is that they are like going back like humans, like thousands of your you know, tens or twenties of thousands of years ago, when we were like kind of like another form of a human being. You know, I don't want to say chromagnum, but I can't remember. There's one of one of our our ancestors that's similar. Reminds me of the bigfoots. So they were built. They're built, big, thick, super I mean, they're just super heavy duty creatures and so they got so much strength. That's why if you ever see any videos of them, like real videos of them, like running through the snow or running up a mountain, or you hear stories of people saying they were breaking trees, like running through the forest breaking trees. That's how powerful they are. These things are super powerful. They have to weigh well over two thousand pounds some of most of them, the adults. They got to be around two thousand pounds or over or maybe right under. These things are huge. That's why when people see them in real life, they get scared when they physically see them. But when you feel that energy, when that energy hits you in your body, in your stomach, you know, do you have no chance? Do you have no chance to battle them? None? Zero? And that's why there's stories of guys trying to shoot them and the guns lock up. They don't do nothing right. They can't do because they immobilize them with the power that they have, they just immobilize it just like that. That's how powerful they are. So yeah, they you know, these things. All they want to do is survive in peace and raise their family. You know, they're kind of similar to us in a way. They want to take care of their family, live in peace and you know, eat good food and you know, and enjoy the outdoors whatever. I mean, they're kind of similar to us in that respect. But you know when the hunters go out there and the people say, oh, I'm gonna kill a bigfoot and I'm gonna hunt one down and all this stuff, I mean, yeah, there's guys that have probably killed them. But I'll tell you what. They know it's not a human. They know it's something special. They're special. They're not They're supposed to be respected. That's why Native culture we don't mess with them. We respect them because we know that they are special. They're like sacred, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, wow, fascinating.
Speaker 3: If if you want to attract one, I told I've told people how to attract one if they If you want to draw one to you, you have to find a good spot in the mountains. A nice mountain that has fresh water has to have a lake, okay, and and you know, fishing it and stuff like that. And you find you a good spot and you just you prepare a gift for them. You got to bring food and it's a it's a food offering gifts and you put it down and you you just start talking to them with your mind. You burn some medicine. You get some medicine, get some tobacco, some sage. You burn it and you see a prayer for your family, your your relatives. You pray for the land, you pray for the animals, and then you pray for the bigfoot, for the sasquatches. And if you really want one to show up. You just ask them if they want to show up, you like to see them, and you have to tell them you got a food offering for them. But if you really want them to show up, you gotta have fish, fresh fish, and they'll show one. One will show up, one will show up. But let me tell you what you gotta You gotta be ready ready to get scared. You know, you gotta be ready to really get freaked out and scared.
Speaker 1: Yo. That that's some that's some fascinating advice. I'm sure a lot of people will h love to hear that. But man, thank you so much for coming up, and I appreciate you sharing that knowledge. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you'd get a kick out of it.
Speaker 1: Awesome. You have a great rest of your nights.
Speaker 3: Have a good night. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Hi there, how are you good? How are you hey?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Feel free to share what you have heard out there in Washington.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So I live in Washington. So I live in Washington State.
Speaker 8: I'm part of the Hoe Indian tribe, and I grew up like knowing about Bigfoot because like he's always like there's a family of them that hang out around like the Hoe, the Hoe River. It's close to the whole rainforest here in Washington State. There's been a lot of sightings of him.
Speaker 4: But I do have like an instinct where like I was down in Hoe River.
Speaker 8: Well my uncle, my grandma's brother, he had he lived on the reservation down there.
Speaker 4: And all night long he was smelling and hearing.
Speaker 8: This like like really loud scream. And so the next wunning came because like his dog was trying to get in the back door. And the next morning he came up here to forks and told my mom he wanted a cell phone.
Speaker 4: Right this is before cell phones became popular.
Speaker 8: And so then me and my grandma and my auntie went down there, and I felt like the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, like you know, like when you just feel like somebody's watching you.
Speaker 4: The University of Washington came out with like their.
Speaker 8: Like the sign, like the students, I guess scientist students came out and they went along the pathway because you could see like the trees.
Speaker 4: That he separated while he was walking back.
Speaker 8: They found footprints, like not just one footprint, but they found like you know this the walking prints of like the Bigfoot. And then they found a hair piece like a bunch of hair on the branches, and what they came back with when they did the hair, they tested the hair, it was an unidentified animal.
Speaker 4: So that to me was like, oh, that's Bigfoot.
Speaker 8: And then I do know like there's been stories like you could smell him a lot, and like you don't, we don't really hear him, but like we smell him and then like the animals on the reservation will just like start freaking out. And he's usually around like Lake Crescent on the Olympic pinn or the Olympic National Park Lake Crescent. Yeah, so like anywhere there's an Olympic National Park and then on the other side would be an Indian reservation, You're guaranteed to find him there, I'm pretty sure. Like, but you can't like really look for him, like I saw somebody like in the message or like in the chat saying that, like you can't look for him, like you're just gonna see him.
Speaker 4: But there's been so many.
Speaker 8: Stories we have like here in Forks, Washington, we have a Bigfoot store where they like take you out on excursion. We have a lot of like Bigfoot, like he's he's very known in like our we have one store here and there's like a little stuffed animals that you could get. Because this little area here has been here for a long time. It's a logging community. And uh there's like even loggers that are older that will tell you stories. But like there's because we're like in a secluded area, right, like a remote area, so it's all woods. So there's a lot of people that will tell you stories about Bigfoot. Even I guess he was down in La Push too, at the Quay reservation. But yeah, there's Bigfoot. And I remember smelling like the smell is just not like nasty, I don't know, like garbage sewer, like just really gross, right, And I thought it was just a sewer backup when I was down in her river, But it turns out it was just Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: And I believe him, my goodness.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And then also there was like hamprints up above like one of my cousins, on my uncle's actually he had like a handprint of Bigfoot and it was like a weird looking like it was an odd looking hand, you know, like you could tell it was a hand, but like, yeah, I didn't even have him on like the Washington State Department of Transportation cameras they have him walking through Snakami Pass.
Speaker 1: Which is not surprising at all. Uh, I think I know the one you're talking about. I need to look at it again. But when what year was the University of Washington up.
Speaker 8: There, so there was I think it was I want to say two thousand and three or two thousand.
Speaker 4: And four, Okay, yeah, And.
Speaker 8: So down there there's a lot of people, like even if you go down there talk to some of the some of the community members, like some of my cousins and family members down there, they will tell you, like their stories, like how nobody goes outside at night time. You don't whistle at nighttime either, And if you feel like something's watching you.
Speaker 4: Like you gotta just keep walking right.
Speaker 8: Because you'll see like the footprints and stuff like there's a lot of smelt fishing, there's a lot of salmon fishing.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of hunting out there.
Speaker 8: And it got to the point where some of the fish and wildlife officers were like finding carcasses like in the.
Speaker 4: Like along the waterfront.
Speaker 8: But they didn't know if it was like people like poachers or if it was bigfoot, but they saw footprints too.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's wild. Oh my goodness that Yeah, that area is just so intense. I mean I've talked to a few people off record about Lake Crescent and you are absolutely right. That area in Lake Crescent is just crazy with productivity currently.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I have to say it has to be like along the areas of like where there's an Olympic National Park, because you can't hunt, you can't like log in an Olympic National Park, so it's like all natural reserve for them. And like my mom, I guess she remembers seeing him when she was driving around the lake at night time and he was like hunched over in the middle of the lake, like in the middle of the road, and he had red eyes and like they don't know if he was like eating something, but she just kept driving, like she had like go around him. And these roads are like really thin, right, so like it was just she said that she was really scared about that. And my grandma when she was alive, she told me stories of how she was like berry picking or like pseudar bark peeling down on the reds and he would like they would see him, and her mom would tell her to like, you know, don't move and he would just walk across the pathway.
Speaker 4: Like the field.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of missing dogs down there too, Like on the reservations, there's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Missing animals and like cattle.
Speaker 8: Like there was a my friend he had a cattle farm out there, and he said that one night he went outside to like put the cattle back into the barns or like you know, put them in a different field or something, and he was missing three cattle and or three cows.
Speaker 4: And they're like farmers, you know, for the beef and everything.
Speaker 8: So and it was on call, like they didn't know where it would go because like no the fences were broken, nothing was you know, they just disappeared. So there's a lot of like different stories, and you could tell, like you could actually tell like if you go hiking like at the whole rainforest, or if you go hiking like down first beach or second beach in La Push, you could tell like if he's if there's something around right.
Speaker 4: So it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing what you have experienced over there. If you ever have any people you know out there that would want to share their Bigfoot story with someone, my email is Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and I am okay, I talked to multiple people daily. Yeah awesome, get stuff recorded.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, And it's cool to like have like this little like these, like a group of people who actually believe because and like because I lived in Arizona for a long time after I graduated Forks High and when I came back, bigfoot was all around because there was a whole bunch of sightings. And when I was younger, people used to like make fun of me in school, like, oh, Rachel, it's not like there's no Bigfoot, And I'm like, yeah, like I smell him. I saw like you know, I saw the hair, I saw the footprints like they have like the clay footprint too at the University of Washington. But yeah, it was really it's really cool to have like a society like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah, Well thank you for coming up. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard all the accounts of bigfoot activity around Oakridge, Oregon and you think to yourself, man, I would love to get out in those woods and experience it for myself. Well guess what this year you can If this is interesting to you, stay tuned because it's pretty cool. Sasquatch Summer Fest is coming up July tenth through the eleventh, twenty twenty six. It's gonna be even better than the previous year's reason number one, I'll be one of the speakers. It's gonna be wild. I'll probably I'll say this. There may be stuff you haven't heard anywhere else, because let's just say sometimes it's well, you just gotta be there. We'll leave it that more about looking for Bigfoot in the Oakridge Woods. Now check this out. You may know Jason Kenzie from his documentary series Searching for Sasquatch. Well, this year you can not only go to the festival, but you can also sign up for a track deep in the wild forest outside of Oakridge with Jason Kenzie to the Bigfoot Spots till look for Bigfoot. There's only eight spots to sign up for this, and yes, this will also be filmed for the next chapter in his documentary series, which is Searching for Sasquatch. This is a once in a lifetime deal. It's just trust it's going to be a wild, wild experience. To get a ticket, head on over to Sasquatch Summerfest dot com. And listeners can use the code b SP like Bigfoot Society Podcast in order to get a two day pass for the price of a one day pass. So thanks to Priscilla for giving me that code so that you guys can can get a little a little help with the costs there. Appreciate that, Priscilla. I hope to see you at the booth in Oakridge this year we can talk about your encounter. Was able to talk to so many people last year and the year before. It is an incredib edible time. You're not going to want to miss it, and I'll see you there. Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National Park ranger or forestry worker who's been told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows CIA, NSA or anything with clearance, and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone. And you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube. Hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spot or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.