Speaker 1: What's new?
Speaker 2: What's new with Menace?
Speaker 1: What's up everybody? I'll welcome to another edition of What's newpot I meant us. I'm joined by Tyler. We are currently at sea on the Disney Wonder Cruise. Am I a little bit hot?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 1: I'm over there? Yeah, I'm right there. Tyler has actually been our audio engineer here on the cruise. How does it feel to be back in the mix with the Woody Show? My friend, Uh, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Actually, one of my buddies tagged me in an Instagram story because I was on air this morning. Yeah, and he's like, are you back? And I just visiting. I guess he's just what to say, but it is. It's nice to be back. It's pretty cool. Yeah, it's been fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to get into us being on the ship. We're waiting for everybody to sign on, but I thought I would jump on now and talk to you. Oh, Julian's here. We'll say hi to julianne Hi. Yeah, we're talking about Tyler being in the mix with us here and he's popping on the air and of course instantly has swagger on the air with The Woody Show, which always goes over.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it does. I haven't. I haven't seen any complaints just yet.
Speaker 1: Well, it was only day one of you being on the air.
Speaker 2: It is true. There's still a long way to.
Speaker 1: Go, Julianne, how long before he shoots him?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What was it? Oh we're talking about when? Aren't we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, if a guy, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: If a guy busts out coupons at a first date, if you guys go to a restaurant he bust out coupons, Is that like a weird move?
Speaker 2: Is that an ick move?
Speaker 1: And I said, oh, Tyler's probably a guy that would do that. And Tyler, what did you say?
Speaker 2: I said, for the first date, No, for the second one. Maybe you didn't know.
Speaker 1: He did not see that exactly what I said. I did not say that, Yes I did. That is not when you said pause, you said, yeah, he said that after he said, oh, you know, my money, I'm trying to keep my money you know, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: My money. I'm trying to keep my money. Like that's how you stay rich, is because you keep saving your money. But but I said, but I said, okay, yeah, work hard gets you real good. But I said that if it comes to the first day. I said right after, if it comes to the first day, I'm fine paying Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Whole day, full price.
Speaker 1: And initially, what I'm trying to make the point that I'm trying to make is he initially didn't say that. He had some swagger comment first about oh, I'm trying to keep my money, not.
Speaker 2: Got to get your money out. That's your funny out, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're still doing the intro Julianne. So just fi you're listening to what zoeopod we are at sea, We're on the Disney Wonder and don't forget you can hang out with the whole Woody Show that's going to be happening at Morago Casino Resort on June twenty first. That's gonna be a Saturday. We're gonna do the Woody Show promp get more information, go to party with Woody dot com. But while we're waiting for other people to sign on, I don't want to talk too much about the ship. I want to talk about Tyler getting to Canada on his own. So, Tyler, you got to Canada on Saturday morning, correct, yes, yes? And how was it going through customs for the very first time?
Speaker 3: Very very easy. I was in, through, in and out of customs five minutes. Yeah, yeah, really simple. The thing I was disappointed they didn't stamp my passport. Oh, which is is that the whole point of getting this thing?
Speaker 1: I think they do that on the way out.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe, I mean, I mean, you would know, I've never been out of the country.
Speaker 4: Do they stamp them going in or out of Mexico? Because mineas haven't been stamped either.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe they don't stamp anymore.
Speaker 3: So what's the point of having the extra pages?
Speaker 1: Well, I think they do, like facial recognition or something.
Speaker 3: They did do that because we did this this electronic thing and he took a picture in my face and it printed off a receipt that had my picture on it. And then the second customs agent you go to, he looks at it, make sure you match the picture.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, you're good, that was it. Where's my g damn stamp? Where's my stamp? Now?
Speaker 1: Okay? I mean it's no secret if you watched my social media or the Woody Show social media. We took a private plane to Vancouver. Tyler Will obviously not invited on the plane.
Speaker 2: That's that. But we were working all the way up to that.
Speaker 1: So because we had a fly like late night out of Dallas after a concert and there's no flights to get to Vancouver on time, so we got special arrangements. So yeah, customs like will come onto your plane and check all your baggage. But yeah, they're not stamping anything either. So that's why I don't know the answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'd rather than just come onto my plane to check my stuff. Makes me look cool, but na, it's like they're like, yeah, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you land and on Saturday, what did you do? You went to?
Speaker 2: So I landed.
Speaker 3: I was a little bit early for the hotel check in, so I dropped off my bags and the Vancouver Art Gallery was literally one block away, so I headed over there for a couple hours. Saw some nice pieces of art. Golf bag totem pole goes kind of hard. Not gonna lie, right, dude, enough times. I'm not an art guy at all. But so Day two went back to the hotel. Slap was exhausted. Day two woke up, went to the Vancouver Aquarium where me and animals are one.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is where he did connect right, because you saw what did you see?
Speaker 3: I saw a big ass seal. He's his way to say, this thing got onto the scale. So they have this little show similar to the one we did at SeaWorld, but they open this door and there's a scale where all the seals hop on and it's part of their health they make, you know, they get them weighed and everything. So they have two boy seals in this thing. They weigh the first one. He's two hundred something kilograms. He's really young, he's like two years old, so like, okay, that's normal height. And then big Daddy comes out. This thing hops on the scale. The final weight is eight hundred and fifty six kilograms. Converted to pounds, it is over seventeen hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Geez, oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's like I was not joking. I text a video to Randy and Eric and I said, this guy is Big Chungus. That is exactly what this dude is, the seal version of Big Chungs. Yeah, he was huge.
Speaker 1: I mean we were hanging around that one seal at SeaWorld in San Diego. Julian, I'm telling you this video that he has is four times the size.
Speaker 3: I know, that that seal that we hung out with a SeaWorld was huge. This one was bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you brought up Randy because Julianne, I had a because I'm recording, it's usually bored. That sets up everything and I have to get everybody's email address. And of course he doesn't know your email, Julianne. He doesn't know Eric's email, but I know Randy's by heart.
Speaker 2: Randy's Randy's is very easy to remember.
Speaker 1: Are you secretly in love with Randy?
Speaker 2: Jules?
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, Joels, I've never emailed you once, so why would I. Yeah, so I don't know your email.
Speaker 1: Not a happy birthday, Julienne.
Speaker 3: No, well, I mean that's a that's a text, that's well the mother's day one.
Speaker 2: I just you're not my mom. I don't care.
Speaker 1: But congrats on another child.
Speaker 3: I'm not congratulating that either. Like, but yeah, so I never emailed Joels, so that's my excuse.
Speaker 5: Eric.
Speaker 3: I think I've emailed once or twice. I know it has his name in there, but it's spelled kind of weird. So I was like, okay, I don't know that one by heart. Brett's is very easy. It's just his name at you know, his job dot com, and then Randon. It's literally just last name, first name followed by two numbers. It's it's just really easy to remember.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 3: It's also because I've used his email to log into certain things that he has.
Speaker 1: Oh really, wow. See they're that close, Julian, and they're sharing passwords so they can talk about movies and share pillows and blind foot rugs.
Speaker 3: We shared everything but popcorn. Oh my god, this man would love to chime in.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: We have Brett and we're talking about Brett. We're talking about how much Tyler is in love with Brandy.
Speaker 6: Oh, immensely in love with Sound like ass right now?
Speaker 1: Or do I sound over you sound like you're talking through your computer?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I literally have you guys going through my headset to listen, but I have the phone.
Speaker 2: Up to my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, Well I mean that works.
Speaker 7: I've still figured it out faster entirely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny that you brought that up, because when we're recording, I go, how does it feel to be the on site engineer for the Woody Show? What is your grades that you're giving Tyler, because as you're back home at what do you show headquarters receiving everything that Tyler is providing from the ship.
Speaker 6: I would skive Tyler an okay, dude, for everything he's done. The audio is pretty crisp, it's pretty good. His note taking is very, very specific and detailed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like a madman with the notes over there. As he's recording, he's multitasking. Everyone's very impressed with Tyler on the ship.
Speaker 3: I think my thinking with it is I cannot screw this up. Going into this, I'm like, I'm going to be the main audio guy. Yes, of course we have Disney engineers who have been wonderful so far, but this is at the end of the day. This is going to fall on me. Yeah, if something gets screwed up, I'm the one that's gonna get yelled at.
Speaker 2: I will get thrown off this boat. That will happen.
Speaker 3: And so I just came in. I'm like, let's overdo everything. I can't screw this up. Yeah, let's get this right.
Speaker 1: Well, you're doing a wonderful job so far.
Speaker 2: Tyler. Thank you, sir, thank you.
Speaker 6: I would have to say this is a bit of a redemption for Tyler too, because you know me Menace, Eric, Randy and Julian. You know, we like to poke fun at Tyler and we like to give him crab and take him down a Peger two because he does deserve that because of his ego. However, he is such a good friend and we've always said that about him. And I feel that certain people pinned Tyler wrong in order to advance their own agenda years ago. Yes, that still to this day has irked me wrong, especially when they got caught in the act and me and Eric point them out. But I feel like that left a little bit of a bad taste about Tyler.
Speaker 2: Tool Lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we're like, no, it makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: Tyler's cool man. He does a good job. He actually cares. You don't know, like how much we've fought for you behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, Tyler. I appreciate that more than you know. But I will say one thing that you do say, I know sometimes the work I do doesn't necessarily because I have made mistakes before. At the end of the day, I really do generally care, like I love this line of work I'm in. I love the career field that I do, and being back on the show again, just even if it is just for a couple of days, It's been really cool. It's been like going back to down memory lane a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's very fun, very fun. I want to talk about the ship and what we're doing right here. I was waiting for Eric. I want Eric to sign on so bad, but we only have a He's.
Speaker 6: Still waiting for He's still waiting for a link.
Speaker 7: He keeps asking Tyler for a link.
Speaker 1: Oh see, this is where he's messing up. Wait is that it?
Speaker 2: Who's this Eric?
Speaker 1: Is that you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: This is the other one?
Speaker 1: Is this Randy?
Speaker 5: How do I sound now? Hello?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nope, Hello? How do I sound? That's a little too how.
Speaker 1: You actually are talking into your microphone?
Speaker 5: Okay? How do I sound?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: That's all right, the good. Okay. We almost have everybody.
Speaker 2: We just need Eric.
Speaker 1: You there you are. So we just got Eric on and I've been waiting for Eric to sign on, and we have Randy, we have Brett, we have Julia, and we finally have everybody on. This is awesome. We are recording from the ship. So it's crazy technology guys.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to describe everything because we only have a short amount of time to talk to everybody on here because we are going into a cove right now where we're going to be seeing glaciers. And as we're sitting in our room, we're looking out on deck right now and there is icebergs floating through the water.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of surreal to see down town.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. But we're only going to get a short time to see the glaciers. So that's why we have to do this recording and then wrap up. But I just want to start with day one of the ship, guys. And so Day one, we get on the ship and we kind of just like have a night out and then we have to get up the next morning to do our recordings. And before Randy and Eric signed on that day one and we're like literally in the first five minutes of recording and then he like nudges me and he gives me a sign of I need to go to the bathroom. I'm like, dude, we're in our first recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he says, we're in our first recording and he kind of just shakes me off, and then I make the motion, no, I need to throw up. This is happening. So seasickness is a very real thing. I have discovered what ended up happening is. And in my defense, even the crew on the ship said that day one it was a lot choppier than normal, that it was a pretty actual rough. See everyone whatever, it made me feel better.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I did buy a wristband that's supposed to help with seasickness, but because it was day one, I was so concerned about getting making sure we had our audio stuff and all our cords and everything. I left it in my backpack in the room and I didn't have a chance to go get it back. So I'm like, Okay, you know what, We're just gonna tough it out. About twenty minutes before we start recording, I start sweating and I'm like, oh, this is coming.
Speaker 2: It's happening.
Speaker 3: Five minutes into the first recording, I make the motion to minutes like I gotta go to the bathroom, Like I gotta throw up.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: So I'm walking out the room, and just for everybody who's listening to this, we're recording in one of the restaurants inside the inside the ship. As I'm walking out the room, I can feel it starts to come up and I look ahead of me. I'm still about ninety feet from the bathroom. I'm like, I'm not going to be able to run, Like if I run, it's gonna come out. So I'm starting to panic. I look around, Well you.
Speaker 7: Can't run anyways.
Speaker 2: Well there's that.
Speaker 3: Too, yes, but this is what happened. I start to panic. I look around. I grabbed a champagne bucket and threw up in the champagne bucket.
Speaker 1: It's animals that.
Speaker 3: I did it in the hallway away from everybody else. Oh yeah, so nobody saw it, but I went into I threw up in the bucket right there. And you know, this is a good thing too, because this is before mostly anybody else in the ship was awake, so like, no families or anything saw me. So I threw up right there in the hallway in the bucket, went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, washed out the bucket as best I can.
Speaker 2: I felt really bad giving them a dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, yeah, hey, you're gonna need to watch this. So yeah, seasickness is very real. Make sure you take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, We'll make sure you just bring the stuff that you prepared.
Speaker 2: I did so, I did this morning. I am wearing the yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: Wearing bracelet that you're gonna wear.
Speaker 3: No, No, it actually works. It helped really well.
Speaker 5: My mommy is yeah it works. No, Eric, I swear it's like the power Bounce bracelets. Yeah, that's not going to make your case the power. I don't know, but Eric, Eric, look man, in case he's got to make some free throws or something, he should be he should be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if it is.
Speaker 8: But like a bracelet, I've seen the ones patch if you put on I've seen I know what drummine is.
Speaker 7: That's I'm not arguing that. But on a bracelet, like I'm clumb bull.
Speaker 4: The patchworks. So why wouldn't the bracelet work. The bracelet has.
Speaker 7: How did nicotine patches work?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The bracelet does the same thing. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 7: Because there's that's in contact with you, that just hanging there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: This is this is a bracelet that's very tight, goes around your wrist and it has a little like ball on it that where your pulse is and it kind of pushes it against that, I guess to kind of like balance you out and everything.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know if it's real or hocus pulgus, but at least we're today because on day one again, so he's just sharing one time he puked. This guy puked like three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ended up picking like three times our recording he kept on the.
Speaker 5: According to Walgreens, the efficiency of those wristbands are is unclear. Some scientific research studies have investigated whether it's really acupuncture that helps more. But whatever, it worked this morning. So didn't throw off Tyler. You didn't answer the questioning on a boat. You answered the question that we a couple of days ago in the text. Is this your first time on a ship?
Speaker 3: Yes, this is my first time on a boat of any kind, so like, never been deep sea fishing, never been more than a mile out.
Speaker 2: To sea sea fishing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the only thing I could think. I've never been on, like on a ferry at sea or anything. So yeah, I know the the sea was very angry at me, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you should have seen how much this guy was sweating buckets.
Speaker 3: Oh and Apparently that's the other thing too. Apparently news of me throwing up, specifically due to sea snake fiss has spread like wildfire throughout the radio community here on the ship, and everybody knows who I am.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have eight other shows and all of them are coming up to them day two.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you feel better?
Speaker 7: Are you feeling good?
Speaker 2: Are we doing I'm like I'm good man, I'm good. Like we're living, We're good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was another like radio show that came over and they brought him like apple slices that are like here, try this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They said apparently if you bite, if you bite down, and I guess if you suck on the juice, it helps out.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, we're doing that.
Speaker 1: But of course he rallies after us, you know, doing the show, and he's like, once dinner time when ill.
Speaker 3: Because I threw up everything from the night before, so naturally I'm starving at this point.
Speaker 1: And why are they addressing yeah, and why are they addressing him? Well, first they addressed him as my child, and then they started that was hilarious, and then that was someone thought.
Speaker 3: I was him and Nacho's kid, which I was like, yes, I was adopted at the age of seventeen.
Speaker 4: As old as them. You don't look like you're in your twenties.
Speaker 1: Then they started addressing him as sir Tyler and and you can guess how annoying that got super quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight in my head now, musing it every day, So I'm surticled. You will you will respond to me as such, not you guys, per se, because you guys will just ridicule me about and I don't want that.
Speaker 8: But you know, I pose, I proposed on a cruise with my with Leanne. I proposed to Leanne on a cruise. Being cruise ship Famous is low key, kind of a crazy expence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: You you literally run into the same people over and over and over again throughout the and then it's you see the same people and all of a sudden, yeah it's inside jokes. Cruise ship Famous, Yeah, is like a weird kind of level of who are you? Why are you even talking to people? Buy drinks?
Speaker 7: School?
Speaker 2: Pretty cool? Yeah, right, noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's leaving his mark on the cruise for sure, Tyler. I don't want you to miss this because you're looking at the board, but we're looking off into the distance. There's Eric. You would absolutely love this because he loves scenery. Uh So there's kind of a mountain and there's a huge waterfall from the mountain coming down into the ocean as icebergs are going by. It is absolutely beautiful here in Alaska. I'm happy you finally made it out here. Like we talked about it again. I brought this up on the WOODI show what five six years ago. Yeah, let's go to Alaska and Tyler is all four and we're finally here, guys, and we're eating ice cream together up on the deck.
Speaker 2: We may have interlocked arms. That may have happened.
Speaker 1: There's endless soft serve at the ice cream part of it. I think there's endless ice cream available. There's endless ice cream available, and uh yes, Tyler is taking advantage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because why wouldn't you.
Speaker 7: I have a question. Yeah, deep into this podcast already.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how how how have you been sleeping with this bear sleeping in a cave next to you?
Speaker 1: Now, I had major concerns about this because we went on that one trip where we went skiing and Tyler pretty much shut down the entire house with his snoring. I must say, since our boy has dropped some pounds. Dude, don't even hear it. Man, My French bulldogs are louder. It's insane. Congratulations, silent, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. No, I swear to God was on my life.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I did record him a little bit snoring, but it's not even but it's not even like funny because it's not loud enough. It's not good.
Speaker 2: Because I don't know how I sound.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously yeah, but like before he was shaking the whole cabin, right, it was insane. But now like he's like a couple of feet away from me and I can barely even hear him.
Speaker 3: The changed man, change man, six years does a does a big difference.
Speaker 6: We can hear him through multiple walls before, like throughout entire cabins, houses, everything, Okay, my.
Speaker 2: Defense, those walls are usually paper. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how many how many pounds have you.
Speaker 2: Lost since September? About forty? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty pounds down? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, so ten pounds equals one decibol or something.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's he's sounding good and people are giving props on all of his work. I don't know who this guy is. It's insane. Other than the throwing up, Tyler has been a delight to have around on the cruise ship.
Speaker 3: I think that's the thing though, is that, like the throwing up, it's like, yeah, well, something's going to happen, so that that was probably yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's just get that out of the way. But we're only a couple of days into our crew, so you know there's gonna be more shenan aganst to be had. Brett, how does this sound on the air At the Waiting show, We're gonna a ton of text saying people they want to get on a cruise and we're giving away a cruise. If you don't know, you can enter to win if you listen to the show. We give out a keyword go to the woodieshow dot com.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, it sounds like you guys are having a blast. I'm all your excursions so far, everything is great. I've actually kind of lost track of everything that you guys are doing because of the fact that you know, wood He's off doing the seaplane and then there's a train, and then there's icebergs and like all this stuff. So, I mean, it sounds like you guys are having a great time.
Speaker 1: I hope that comes across on air and people are checking out the social media videos.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Of course Greg is getting on me. He's like, you're on your phone the whole time. I go, Greg, I'm like, who else is gonna do this? Man? And then it really quick. Didn't say anything after that, And now he appreciates it because he sees the videos to get posted on online afterwards.
Speaker 3: Also, that's one other thing that I've been doing that I didn't even really intend for minutes to notice, but he's kind of noticed it. I'm actually filming as much as I can because I've gone to the Menace goal of broadcasting apparently, so I'm trying to get as much video as i can because I want to try to at least attempt to put a little video blog together at the end. So I've been doing like all of MENACE's like you guys have seen him, like how he walks up with the camera and like how he gets like all these different angles and stuff like that. So I'm trying to get all that stuff done. I think when it came to this trip, I just way over prepared, which is it turned out to be a great thing.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this did.
Speaker 5: You record the vomiting though I don't wait, I did not for obvious reasons opportunity.
Speaker 1: But I'll say this, and I've said it before and if you haven't heard it, like Randy was the og inventor of the video blogs.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I will.
Speaker 1: One killed it never again. But he did a great job and he inspired others. Before. What I would do my recaps, I would just play a song to it. I wouldn't like actually voice it. But Randy did the very first voice video and has inspired others because then I started doing some and then of course, you know, other radio people started copying after that. But Randy was the founder of the video blog in the radio world.
Speaker 3: It figures that Randy would do something two or three times and then just never do it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all right, we'll we'll get to see what his end product is. I'm genuinely very interested to see what he thinks a good vlog is. So I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Tyler.
Speaker 5: I hope you hope you give us something good. Remember no more than a minute and a half. Yeah, that's see. That's the thing too.
Speaker 3: That's one thing I'm really bad about is just yeah, it's just cutting things down to time because there's so much I want to add. But then I just got to remember, like, Okay, no one's gonna watch a ten minute video.
Speaker 1: Dude, like just kind of cut it, cut it, make it nice and tight, nice and tight. All right, guys, Well, we have to prepare because we have to go check out the glaciers today. And I'm telling you the water right now, it kind of looks turquoise ish. It's a little bit cold outside. Obviously, I'm looking at mountains that are covered in snow green forest. And if you want to get on a Disney cruise, go to Disney Cruise dot com. Have an adventure like us. It is so much fun. And of course we have to get the whole crew together for a cruise one day. I'm a little bit afraid though, to go on a cruise of Julianne because remember Juliane got shut down that one time. But we won't talk about that here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I've been on a million, not a sponsored one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: How's the by the way, Tyler, how's the nightlife been for you on the cruise ship?
Speaker 3: You know what, The nightlife has been pretty cool. There's a couple there's like three or four adult only areas where we've been able to go and grab a drink. We saw a really cool dueling piano show the other night. Oh yeah, yeah that was that was pretty awesome. And uh, this weekend, we're not gonna have as many technical responsibilities. So this weekend me and Menaes will both be going hard and sending texts that don't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we already befriended the bartender at the English Place. Yeah, he's been great. Shout out to h Hayes suits.
Speaker 2: It has been awesome. Yeah, he's just great.
Speaker 1: He's been showing us magic tricks and stuff.
Speaker 3: He should Okay, so real quick, I know we got to wrap it up. I'm gonna say this real quick. He showed us this magic trick last night. He had one of us pick a card, right, and so he's like, oh, I know which one's your card. This dude rolls up his sleeve. He has all four suits of cards tattooed on him. He points at the diamond and he says, this is the suit of your card, and I know the exact number, and that number is how old my son is and my son is eight, and sure enough our card was to Aid of Diamonds.
Speaker 2: This dude was doing straight up witchcraft.
Speaker 1: Dude, it was crazy, so much magic here. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: A cruise is a perfect place for Tyler. Man like yeah, but like.
Speaker 8: It's just everything he said to like he's told me. I'm just like yeah, and then it's like, yeah, that's Tyler.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 3: We mentioned it on the show this morning that there are those people that when they retired, they don't even live at home, They just live off cruises.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I might be that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's silence for there are.
Speaker 5: Some people on like a nine month cruise right now, or like a year long cruise. Maybe that might be Tyler's future. Yeah, cruise, I would love to do that.
Speaker 4: Sounds like so much fun.
Speaker 6: Same Tyler, cruise engineer.
Speaker 1: I know that could be your gig, Tyler.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: He's falling in love.
Speaker 4: You can even be a bartender, or you can be a part of a show and just work on a cruise.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Tyler.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Please, if they do anything where they ask for crowd participation, you have to get on stage and do something.
Speaker 2: I'll see, yes, I'll see what's up. I'll see what we could do.
Speaker 5: Dude, Please sign them up for karaoke or something.
Speaker 8: Little like Disney Cruises. They do those little flash or just flash. What's the baby from the Incredibles?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack.
Speaker 7: They do little crawl races. We gotta get oh god, that.
Speaker 4: From the Goonies. Chunk chunk, Yes see, if you could do the chunk or whatever they call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not doing this, Yesler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he Tyler.
Speaker 5: Think of this, Tyler, really, think of this as a tryout, an audition for you. You're trying to show the cruise people you belong here, You're in your element.
Speaker 1: Go all out, give it, give it. You're all all right, break.
Speaker 2: A leg, do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Well, I'm sorry for the really short podcast. We're going to go on top of the ship right now and check out some glaciers. Please fall along on our social media at the Woody Show on Instagram and then at Menace and Tyler when he drops his blog, we're all gonna be very excited to watch that. So that's at heavy Tea underscore.
Speaker 3: Heavy T underscore on air. I know you hate it. But you know what, heavy Ton Air was not doing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: His new nickname is DAT. By the way, if you guys don't know.
Speaker 7: D A T.
Speaker 3: Apparently, I would like to point out that border the sea for those who did not hear that earlier. I did not call myself that that was appointed to me. I'm not trying to see boards position. I am just a normal person. Okay, it looks too good outside. We're going to bounce.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I bet he hates it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's loving every man.
Speaker 5: Eric. Yeah, good luck and good fortune.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: Even even G is like I need more Tyler in my life this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know if you want that.
Speaker 1: Don't encourage him real Alright, guys, well we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: What's new with Menace