Speaker 1: In American Oh, that's the last thing you want to be.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gary, Jeff Walker on this Valentine's Day and for Scott's loan in the middle of one of the worst flu seasons, so we've been told by them, they who know, one of the worst flu seasons in over a decade and a half. Thousands have died across the country from the virus, and it continues to be virulent, as viruses tend to be. Scott is not feeling well, and that's the understatement maybe of the week. But I saw him on Tuesday and he didn't look good, And like I'm the arbiter of what and who looks good and who doesn't. That's kind of funny saying that though he is definitely not. He said it was the worst he'd felt in thirty years, and when you get some mileage behind you, you got a good measuring stick. So we pray for his speedy recovery and believe that that will happen in good due time. Take the weekend and he'll be feeling better. I'm not affected yet, but I'm walking around breathing the same air you are, So who knows I could get lucky too. So today dedicated to those people who are dedicated to each other. Valentine's a Day of love, and three stories immediately came to mind before we get to the rest of the show. As I was contemplating Valentine's Day and true life love stories, because they are out there. You may be living one yourself. God bless you if you are.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: And the first one that came to mind was out of my parents, Dad's eighty eight moms eighty seven, been together last month, sixty seven years and they're still chugging in there. I'm so blessed to still have my and dad and the fact that they are still together and they love one another, put up with one another, and probably are sick and tired of each other, but they persevere nonetheless and need to visit them again real soon whenever time and workspace allows. But it is an incredible story. Anytime anybody is together for sixty seven years and they haven't killed each other or you know, something other untoward hasn't occurred, it's a beautiful thing. And that's real love, the kind that hopefully some of us aspire to.
Speaker 1: I know I do.
Speaker 2: The second story that came to mind, and the people on Valentine's Day. It's an incredible love story which is bittersweet this week. Will not give their names for privacy. This has just recently occurred, but a very good friend of mine lost his wife this week after a couple of week illness, had a stroke and a brain bleed and was taken off life support and put in hospice this week. And my prayers and thoughts are for him and their entire family as they go through. This was just heart wrenching to hear about it. But this was a love story that lasted almost six decades, fifty years, almost fifty years, and now this is sadly over and for him who's left behind, and this is the case in many of our older generations of people. She did everything, she did the cooking, she did the bills, and thank god he's got some kids around to help him pick up the pieces and try and learn how to do this for himself now because his helpmate is gone. And it breaks my heart. But a true life love story, and the third one that comes to mind is my own, my wife And if you don't know the story, real quick summary. We were married the first time in nineteen ninety seven, separated, divorced, couldn't live with each other. By two thousand and one, no contact at all between us for twelve years. I didn't. I mean, once the divorce was final, that was it. My last words were to her were, I'm never getting married again. Well I didn't realize that it was true, but I was never getting married again until I got married to her for a second time New Year's Eve of twenty thirteen. She walked into the bar where I was working. Did not expect that our eyes met, our jaws dropped. Love it second sight, and we've been together ever since. So on Valentine's Day, I think about those real life true love stories.
Speaker 1: You've probably got.
Speaker 2: One of your own, and maybe maybe you'll feel like sharing it before the morning's over. Maybe not on the show. Shaheen Gabbadi, I just like getting people on his guests with the most difficult and strange names that you could find anywhere on the globe. And he will be here from the National Council of Resistance of Iran there is it, or in other words, the Iranian Parliament in exile, and we'll have him on in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: JT.
Speaker 2: Young, who's a fantastic guy, great speaker, thinker, new piece in the American Spectator, and why Democrats seem to keep doubling down on the stuff they've been called out on instead of going, yeah, you're right, we could do better. Thomas Havlin, who's a retired Air Force guy who has made it his mission since twenty twenty two to point out the strange things that are happening to our bodies since the introduction of the COVID nineteen vaccine back in late twenty twenty early twenty twenty one, and his work and research continues. Savannah Maddox, who was a legislator in the Kentucky House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: What's going on that side of the river.
Speaker 2: A guy who was trying to run for mayor of Cincinnati will be joining us. The rub is he's got to get five hundred signatures valid signatures before he can appear in a ballot. We'll talk to him a little bit after eleven. Stephen Wiliford for Gun Owners of America and my friend Rick Robinson will be in studio for a little while too, the author of the book nineteen sixty eight, local lawyer who spent lots of time in the Washington, DC swamp and survived. Happy Valentine's Day, Gary jeff In for Sloane, and we'll get it Roland in just a moment on seven hundred WLW all right, awaiting contact with our guest Shaheen Gabadi.
Speaker 1: He may or may not show up. It's okay.
Speaker 2: There's plenty to talk about and plenty going on in the world. As producer Dave Keaton was just alerting me, I had not seen the video of the Russian drone that allegedly hit the reactor for at Chernobyl, putting a big hole in this this sarcophagus that has been containing the radiation from that failed nuclear reactor and the most famous nuclear reactor meltdown in history. And my goodness, I guess all the gloves are off and anything is. I don't know, there's no limits at all, but it is. It is war, and I just can't help but think that this will be negotiated very very soon. Trump's been in office for less than a month. Already great strides have been made, so they say, and dealing with Zelenski and Putin. But man, that's got to end, and so too this thing with hamas Donald Trump as you know, gave a deadline of noon tomorrow for all the hostages to be for them to honor the original hostage deal and get our Jewish and American hostages out of Hamas's hands. And the suspected reason they have delayed so is force feeding them because they are so malneurished. The last group of hostages, as you may have seen, came out and looked like quote Holocaust survivors.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there was a better reference or analogy than that.
Speaker 2: So the world's still coming apart at the seams, but it seems like it's also coming to a close these things. And one of the reasons that things continue to percolate in the Middle East at such a rapid fever pace is because the Iatolas of Iran are still in charge of the money train for all the terrorists, Hesblahamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Jihad, the Hoodies, the rebels in Yemen, and there was an attack on the Harris Truman somebody rammed a boat into it, and we've seen the terrorist attacks in Munich. Just this week, somebody drove into in Afghani, drove into a huge crowd and hurt a lot of people, which is apparently the new terrorist weapon of choice, driving vehicles into large crowds at high rates of speed.
Speaker 1: So all of that is.
Speaker 2: Going on, and meanwhile here in Cincinnati, we're dealing with keeping the Nazis off the streets, the neo Nazis off the streets, and the protests that happened in Evanston apparently was ugly. I just saw a little bit of video of it, and sometimes the best way And we had a guy in the news there at nine o'clock talking about being accosted by these idiots in Evanston, and he said, I just paid no attention. I just kept on bumping my head to my beats while they were calling me the N word and all the other things and the comments that you may have heard. And that's that's kind of the best way to treat Nazis. It's just ignore them. If they're in your face, if they're threatening physical violence or doing physical violence, you can't ignore that, obviously, But in every other regard, they really don't deserve your, my or anyone else's attention because they're such idiots, and yet they crop up every once in a while, kind of like herpies or kudzu or cancer, and then you know, you deal with them at the moment, and it's all performative theater. Like all the things that you've seen these democrats doing against Doge, and they're little temper tantrums. It's all performative theater. And they know exactly, they know exactly where the bodies are buried because they put them there, and then they put the excess money in their pockets. The gravy train is running dry, and yet they still continue to believe they can go back to that station again and ride for free. So it's but the performative theater. Did you see the press con You must have seen the press conference in Worcester or Worcester, Massachusetts. I never know how to pronounce the Worcester anyway. In Worcester, Massa, Massachusetts, the trans community was all up in arms with the city council demanding that they vote to become a sanctuary city for trans people. Now my own idea about this, I think it's kind of a good idea. Just let that be the mecca, that little city in Massachusetts. Let that be the mecca, put up a checkpoint all it, and let all of the transactivists go there and live the way they want to live.
Speaker 1: And feel safe and protected.
Speaker 2: From the mysterious, non existent boogeymen they say are trying to kill.
Speaker 1: Them and snuff them out.
Speaker 2: Because they're so confused just personally, that if you confine them to this area, they eventually will just die out because they're so confused. They won't know how to reproduce, which is a good thing, and eventually they'll do the job of weeding themselves out of society. I'd like to see that sanctuary city Worcester, Massachusetts, all trans all the time, all gone in about twenty years. Maybe that's the way to solve the problem. I don't know so anyway. J. T. Young, whose article in the American Spectator today on this Valentine's Day, February fourteenth, it's entitled the True Depths of Democrats Bankruptcy. He writes, instead of facing reality, Democrats are doubling down on failed positions. And that's the thing. These are policies that they're fighting for and ridiculous amounts of money from the taxpayers they were designating in their pet projects, their agenda that nobody or hardly anybody in this country cares about or wants and they're holding on to it man like it's a gold bar. It might be a gold bar tied around their neck, around their neck like an albatross.
Speaker 1: Real soon.
Speaker 2: The reason is because it wasn't created using conventional methods. Instead, the bankruptcy has occurred despite every advantage of America's elite could shower on Democrats. It talks about Biden's final approval ratings, which are who man almost as low as Congress or the media for that matter. The Gary jeff In for a six clot Scott Sloane today until noon five one, three, seven, four, nine hundred v big one and plenty of stuff yet to cover.
Speaker 1: We'll have J. T.
Speaker 2: Young right around the corner, as I mentioned, and then at ten oh five Thomas Havlin and the white fibrous clots that to continue to be found in the corpses of people who were vaccinated vaccinated against COVID nineteen with the mRNA vaccines which we are so familiar with. Now it's all coming up in just a minute after news on seven hundred WLW All right, Gary jeff In for Sloan, as we get crank here on Valentine's Day. The Democrats are no sweetheart of the taxpayer, and apparently official Washington isn't either. And yet, in spite of all of the polling, in spite of an election, in spite of everything that we've seen so far, in the distinct, stark difference between Joe Biden administration and a Donald Trump administration, the Democrats, as JT. Young, our next guest rights, are doubling down on their bankruptcy regardless of what the people want.
Speaker 1: Or what the polls say.
Speaker 3: J T.
Speaker 2: Young is piece today and the American spectators what I'm referring to, and he's here with us on the phone now.
Speaker 1: JT. How are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great in a happy Valentine's Day to you, Garat jeb aps.
Speaker 1: I love talking to you. JT.
Speaker 2: So we've been getting, thanks to DOE and now cooperation from the GAO and the Government Services Administration, we're getting a really, really, I don't know, an icky glimpse into some of the things that our taxpayer money has been used for. And yet Democrats are defending it and fighting to keep it around, regardless of what the American people say, regardless of what the numbers say. I saw yesterday along with in HHS Apparently along with giving cocaine to puppies, there was something called Hamster Fight Club where taxpayer dollars were actually going I guess to pit hamster against hamster. And you know the number one rule of hamster fight clubs. You don't talk about Hamster fight Club, but we are. And you know, I'd never heard of anything so ridiculous. I'm surprised there wasn't a gerbil deathcage match held in Richard gear arena.
Speaker 4: We haven't. We just haven't heard about it yet. It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Well, at least in the case of Richard Gear.
Speaker 2: If that actually happened, the taxpayers weren't on the foot and the bill for that. But Hamster Fight Club, this is just one example JT of And people go, oh, that's just a drop in the bucket when you compare it to thirty six trillion. Well, you know that's how buckets get filled, drop by drop by drop. So I don't want to hear any of this as insignificant or wouldn't make a difference. Marjorie Taylor Green, in her testimony this week, outlined it very starkly, and I mean it was like, no matter what we do we're screwed, so you know, you better come to the table, you better face reality. But on your piece today and the American Spectator about the Democrats doubling down on the bankrupts, any kind of have an elaboration on that if you'd like, sir, sure, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I think what we as Republicans and Conservatives should do is try to buy them a bigger microphone, because they just keep digging themselves into the deeper and deeper hole here and and we should welcome it, you know, from Chuck Schummer holding on avocado and a corona at a press conference to Hakeem Jeffries saying we've got to take the fight into the streets. These things are are helping prove the point that for most voters who voted for Trump, and I think even for some who didn't, that it's good that he's here in disrupting things because the Democrats just keep making themselves look worse and worse, and uh, you know, trying to defend some of these clear really just inane uses the taxpayer dollars have been going for and that have been running up a national deficit in debt. You know, last year's deficit was one point eight trillion dollars. Yeah, and you were saying, yeah, these are can be seen as drops in the bucket, and that's true, but buckets are filled by a lot of drops.
Speaker 1: And yeah, go ahead, No.
Speaker 4: And I just was going to say that, you know, the Democrats and liberals have used anecdotes and anecdotal evidence to advance their agenda successfully for decades, and I think we're seeing this with DOGE for the first time, that we're going to start getting anecdotal evidence just like you mentioned hamster fight clubs that are going to outrage taxpayers and that can be used to advance a scaling back of government that's long overdue.
Speaker 2: Well before DOGE, we were we became aware through whistleblowers, uh, and to leake to information in Foya that Anthony Fauci, amongst others, was conducting fatal tests on beagles. I mean, uh, there is so much depravity in the details of this, and you you got to ask yourself, what benefit is this to the world, to the American public number one first and foremost, and to individuals. I mean hamster fight club, cocaine for puppies, And it just goes on and on and on, and our money's paying for it. And and as you mentioned, it drops in the buck in the I R S is being audited today by Doge, and the Democrats are going nuts again saying, oh, they're gonna get the hands of every taxpayer's Social Security number so Elon Musk can steal their money. It is so just out of the box crazy. Their arguments against just finding and pointing out the waste. They don't want the waste pointed out. Elon Musk alone and Doze cannot just take these things away.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: What he's doing, though, is exposing them to sunlight, and sunlight is the best disinfectant. And that's what this is all about. It's about exposing the government waste. It's about exposing the corruption. It's about exposing the little crony petty projects that don't do the American people any good at all.
Speaker 4: No, and actually, and probably as we see more of these have been doing harm. Ye, not just from wasteful spending, but from some of the things that have been done. And we've got to step back and remember we're not a month into this administration. You know, you and I are both you know, reveling in what's been revealed. They've just started. I mean, these are just the first things they found. Imagine what's going to be coming to light when the examinations gets more thorough and hopefully in some of these egregious cases, Congress takes their oversight authority and starts doing hearings and investigations, you know, and and really starts to reveal and follow the threads, not just from some one inane spending program, but tying these together as to who is getting the money, what it was being used for, how much money was being done, what kind of oversight was being conducted. I think we're going to be shocked because this is what happens when you have millions of bureaucrats spending billions of dollars. I mean, there's no over sight. We don't know what's been going on. And it's long pastime that we found out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, it's pastime we found out. But they're upset that we're finding out because none of these in the bills that the Congress passes that there wasn't cocaine for puppies in any of these bills. There wasn't Hamster Fight Club. And those are just two little examples. But these other insane things like the transgender comic books in Ecuador and the play the transsexual play in other parts of parts of the world that we were paying for. Those those are not in the legislation. They just ear a certain amount of money for USAID or for HHS, and that agency has carte blanche to use it for, you know, whatever purpose they deem fit and necessary. And when Trump fired the inspector generals at these agencies, these inspector generals are the ones that are supposed to be the watchdogs for wasteful spending, and right he fired them because they weren't doing their job obviously, right.
Speaker 4: It becomes very similar to the you know, the Sherlock Holmes story, the key, the key clue being the dog that didn't bark. And that's the case here, and it should tell us a lot as to why weren't inspector generals doing their job. And I think is pretty clear that everybody was in everybody knew the game. They weren't looking, you know, a lot of these were just being sinecures that they were in place, and who knows what they were doing. And it's again long since time that we found out and put a stop to some of this, and we are piling up debt on debt on debt onto ourselves and to our children. And it's not just the future consequences, it's current because the money the government is borrowing is taking away from available resources that the private sector could be used to actually create real jobs, real value, and real income for Americans.
Speaker 1: JT.
Speaker 2: Young, I want to talk to you in a moment, and we're going to take a break. I want to talk to you when we come back about this Republican. A US attorney in New York, in the Southern District of New York, has resigned because she refused to follow the Trump order to drop the charges against the New York Eric Adams. And they're talking about a quid pro quo, Well, what about the quid pro quo that may have got Adams indicted by the Biden DOJ in the first place?
Speaker 1: JT.
Speaker 2: Young from The American Spectator Our guests for the next few minutes, Gary Jeffin for Sloan at seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: I continue our discussion with J. T.
Speaker 3: Young.
Speaker 2: New piece out in the American Spectator today. If you read such things and I wanted to ask you about this Eric Adams deal because Daniel Sassoon, who was appointed by Trump to the interim term as this US attorney in the Southern District of Manhattan, New York, a Republican, was asked by the Trump DOJ to drop the charges against Eric Adams, the corruption campaign charges and the like, and she said, no, I mean, there's real stuff here and I'm not going and do it. So she has she has stepped down now. And apparently Adam's attorneys went to the met at the White House and there was some kind of deal made where Eric Adams, you know, agreed to cooperate with Ice and the Trump immigration program in exchange for this is what is being said and being thought, in exchange for the charges being dropped. And she said no, But wasn't it a quid pro quo? It seemed like it. When Eric Adams started speaking out about all of the illegals being shipped to his city and straining their resources and creating all of this and causing all of this crime, and he spoke out against the Biden administration and lo and behold, about a month later there are all these charges filed, federal charges filed against him for campaign violations and all the like, So it seems like it's it's a deal either way. It's all hinged on immigration and the administration's two takes on it and your take on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm just learning in the details on this, and I don't think we, you know, are fully going to know the details of why the charges were brought against Adams in the first place.
Speaker 3: You mentioned the very.
Speaker 4: Suspicious coincidence that as soon as Adams started speaking out about all the illegal immigrants being dumped in New York and the strains that that was putting on his resources as mayor, that suddenly he was charged. I don't know the particulars of this case, and I'm only you know, becoming aware of the background of the attorney involved here. I mean, her credentials certainly seem to be very, very respectable, and she seems to be a conservative at heart.
Speaker 3: I don't know the.
Speaker 4: Details, but I do think that this takes us back to the question that has been raised with Cash Pattel's hearing, in which he looks like he will be confirmed, and I think was the same thing with Pam Bondi as Attorney General, which is that the DOJ and the FBI have sadly been weaponized, and we need to get to the bottom of what's been done, why it's been done, and we need to take that out. We need to have a Department of Justice, an FBI that is pursuing real crime based on crime, not politics. Yeah, and I think for too long we haven't had that.
Speaker 2: We well, we saw what happened with President Trump and the law fair that was manufactured against him by the previous Department of Justice under Merrick Garland, and we saw that. I mean, they tried not only to put him in jail, but also to bankrupt him, and all that did was elevate him in the polls. So because people saw it through it, people saw it for what it was. It was just a weaponization of the justice system against one man. And this weaponization really began in earnest when he announced that he was going to run again for president.
Speaker 1: That's when it all jimmed up. That's when it kicked up.
Speaker 4: So I think twenty twenty three you started seeing the four the charges by four different Democrat prosecutors across the country, and just as you said, it played out, but it didn't play out the way they expected it to.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope, they thought they were going to get away with the Third world Banana Republic kangaroo court crap, and the American people didn't buy it because it was it was as phony as you know, the paper the charges were.
Speaker 1: Filed upon.
Speaker 2: But anyway, back to back to Democrats doubling down on the nonsense and the waste in government. It's not just it's not just Democrats. I mean, there are Republican swamp creatures. I mean, you know, Mitch McConnell comes immediately to mind, is a swamp creature from establishment Washington, the only Republican to vote against the confirmation of RFK Junior for HHS Secretary. But even more so there there are those Republicans involved. It's not just a one party issue. The malfeasance and and but but the Democrats, that's all they've got to hold on to right now. You know, Republicans are falling, falling in behind Trump. The Democrats don't have a leader to fall in behind right now, and I think that's part of the reason they're doubling down and making all these ridiculous noises about taking the streets. You know, I've noticed that nobody has really joined in their their message to take to the streets against those or anything else.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 4: Yet, well, you'll notice when they have their rallies, they are the only people who show up.
Speaker 2: There's well them, them in popular them in federal employees.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, I mean it's so uh you know, they're having demonstrations and they're and they're going out, but it's not connecting. And I think again that for most Americans as they are, they question you know, the spending here, what government employers are doing, you know, the idea that that they're all working from home.
Speaker 1: They're doubling down.
Speaker 2: They're doubling down on something that's very unpopular with the American people overall.
Speaker 1: JT.
Speaker 2: Young, thank you so much for joining me this morning. I appreciate it. On the last minute call and we'll talk soon. My friend Thomas Hablin up next after the news. It's seven hundred Wican Grry Jeff on Valentine's Day and for Scott's loan on seven hundred wlw IF. I am a little bit distracted more than usual. I just found out from my wife, my Valentine, that our cat dog Brooksy, has had to be rushed to the vet this morning out of nowhere, yewling panting and just not being brooksy. So God knows what will come of that, but I will try and maintain focus as we continue on this Friday. Rick Robinson is in the studio. He'll be joining us for our little shit down chat at ten thirty five, but he's welcome to chime in at any time.
Speaker 1: I may need the help.
Speaker 2: Now, how dare you bring up Hamster?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How dare I bring up Hamster Fight Club? You'll hear him later when his microphone is on. So anyway, in this half hour, our first guest is a guy named Thomas Hablin who's retired US Air Force and who started in twenty twenty two. Some personal motivation certainly at work here after being fired from his job from not taking the COVID nineteen vaccine and being a good little sheep. Started in twenty twenty two he had talked to an embalmer who was finding these large white fibrous clots in corpses he was working on that he had never seen before in greater and greater frequency, and it turned out that all of the corpses were people that had had the mRNA vaccine. And he's continued to do these surveys he's got a new one out of Worldwide Survey and he's here to talk with us about that right now.
Speaker 1: Thomas Havlin, good morning.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary Jeff. Thanks for having me on the show again. They have to talk about this very very serious subject of these white fibrous cloths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so do they know what they are?
Speaker 2: Is what is in these white clots that they are finding inside the corpses of those who have been vaccinated with the mRNA.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, it's certainly not blood coagulating because normal blood has high amounts of potassium, magnesium, and iron. Iron is what gives blood it's red color. These things are white in color. They've analyzed them in a lab and they found that they actually contained large amounts of the element phosphorus as well as fibrinogen, which is a natural protein produced by our liver that you in the normal clotting process. But that clouting process is being altered, Gary Jeff. Instead of the fibrinogen, which is usually in a liquid form converting into white solid called fibrine whenever we have normal wound in our veins or arteries and clot forms to to heal the wound, instead the fibrinogen is not being completely converted into fibrin is converting into this bizarre polymer of the fibrigen combined with the spike protein from the vaccines as well as the fossil lip and nanoparticle from the vaccine. So this is a disaster we've got going on. And it forms these very bizarre, large rubbery cloths that look like kind of like calamari, and they stretch like rubber bands.
Speaker 2: And they had not seen these before the advent of the COVID nineteen vaccine into the population.
Speaker 7: Right, there were a few bombers that said they did see the phenomenon in twenty twenty and that kind of makes sense because the covid virus itself has a spike protein on the surface. But then the phenomenon exploded in twenty twenty one after the rollout of the vaccines, because I believe it. You know, the vaccines are producing much more spike protein that can get into the bloodstream. So that's what's.
Speaker 1: Happening, all right.
Speaker 2: So tell me about your own personal story about being dismissed, summarily dismissed for not getting the COVID nineteen vaccines for your objecting to getting them.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I had already retired from the Air Force, did twenty years in the Air Force, and I was on my sixteenth year as a defense contractor working with the Air Force when in October twenty twenty one, Joe Biden's vaccine mandates came down to not just the military and government civilians, but US defense contractors too. I was working in a Rye Patterson Air Force Base and I decided to send a three star Air Force general who had sent out kind of a nasty message of trying to guilt us into getting the jabs. I sent him back an email, Gary Jeff, and I said, shame on you. Instead of standing up for our right to decide for ourselves whether or not just take an experimental drug, you chose to spend your time trying to guilt us into taking the jab Shame on you. And I didn't just send the email to him. I see seed all thirty thousand people to work at Rye Patterson Air Force Base.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, maybe you're a little bit too loud.
Speaker 7: So I knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 3: I got fired.
Speaker 7: I got a call a half hour later from my boss and I was fired for my one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars a year job as an electrical engineer at the base for Shame in the Air Force, three star general. But you know what, it was a blessing in a way because it led me to then have the time to do these blood cloth surveys. I watched that movie Died Suddenly when it premiered in November of twenty twenty two. About six or seven and bombers in that movie. It's about an hour long, and people can still watch it on Rumble, but about half that movie is devoted to these six or seven of balmbers that said they were fined in these unusual white fibers clots in their corpses. So the next day after I watched that movie, the night of premiered, it was a week of Thanksgiving of November twenty twenty two, I called the Ohio and Balmer's Association, located right in Cincinnati, and I talked to their vice president at the time, who is now the president of the Ohio and Balmer Association, mister Woody Wilson, who runs his own funeral home up in Marysville, Ohio, and he does his own embalming a lot of funeral directors do their own embalming, right and wood, He said to me, Tom, I'm seeing the white fiber's clots too. So I said, well, that was a wild moment. Right now, I have an official officer from the Ohio and Balmer's Association corroborating these six or seven in balmers in this diet Suddenly movie. So right then and there, I decided I needed to do a nationwide survey, which then I later on turned into a worldwide survey survey by including Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand to see how prevalent these white fiber's clots were. Now, I tell you, Gary Jeffy, the results are shocking.
Speaker 2: And well, can you expound on shocking. You say they're shocking, and that's just a blanket statement, and I'm sure they are. But give me an example of how shocking they are.
Speaker 7: Tom, Okay, survey I've done where three hundred and one embalmers around the world have responded to this latest survey that I completed just in December a couple months ago. Out of the three hundred and one inbalmers, two hundred and fifty of them, eighty three percent are still seeing these unusual white fibrous clots through the year twenty twenty four. And here's the kicker, Garry Jeff. They're seeing them on an average of twenty seven percent of their corpses. One out of every four corpse has this phenomenon in them. They're also seeing another phenomenon called microclotting, which they describe as what looks like coffee grounds are dirty blood and the drainage coming off the corpses they're trying to get them from aldehyde. End seventy eight percent of the embalmers are seeing that phenomenon. This is the phenomena, by the way, they used to exist before the years of COVID and the vaccines microclotting, but in less than five percent of their corpses, usually patients that had heavy chemotherapy. But now they're seeing that phenomenon in twenty two percent of the corpses, so it's at least a quadrupling of the microclotting effect. Of course, the white fiberus clause. Like I said, these bombers have twenty or thirty years of experience and never saw these prior to the years of COVID to the jabs, So this is a really strange phenomenon they're seeing, and it's actually linked in the process that it takes to do an involvement from about an hour and a half to two and a half hours when they find a body that's riddled with these cloths.
Speaker 2: Have you looked at the adverse effects of myocarditis and in living persons who have had the COVID nineteen jabs and now are are living with the mRNA inside their system.
Speaker 1: What do we know about the living.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the miacritis. You know, that's a different issue in doctor Peter McCullough, the famous cardiologist that's really tracking that one well. And there's some troubling signs there as well, because there have been studies out that There was one high school study that was done in Thailand a couple of years ago. They gave three hundred and one high school students MRIs EKGs and checked their coroponent levels and they've checked out their hearts were all perfectly fine. Then they gave them all two shots of the Pfizer vaccine. Then they went and did their MRIs EKGs and checked their caroponent levels again, and they found that seven out of the three hundred and one kids developed either myocroditis, perachroditis, or subclinical miacarditis. So seven hearts were damaged after the vaccine in that particular prospective study. So it's that's one out of every forty three for that side effect of myrocroditis.
Speaker 8: So when they when they tell.
Speaker 7: Us that these things are rare, like I said, the bombers were finding these white fiber's clots, and one out of every four corps they've never seen before miacroditis, and one out of every forty three kids, it's not as rare as the CDC would.
Speaker 8: Like to have you believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, where can people find your work, Thomas, your surveys think.
Speaker 7: Yeah, My assistant Laura Kasner has a substack that we affectionately call clottastrophe to play on the word catastrophe, and you can find that at Laura Kasner. It's spelled ka s n e R Laura Kasner dot substack dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much, Tom for your time, and thanks to keep up the good work. Let us know if you find out anything new.
Speaker 7: Thanks Gary, Jeff, you got it.
Speaker 2: Savannah Maddos with an update from the Kentucky House coming up on the Scott Slan Show. I'm Gary Jeffen for Sloani on seven utter WLW. As a resident of Kentucky, it's good to know that there are people who are working on our behalf for the betterment and for continued liberty we enjoy in the Bluegrass. And one of those people is Savannah Mattocks from the sixty first District in the House of Representatives in the state of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Savannah Mattics, you guys have been in session, You've been drafting bills.
Speaker 1: Tell me what's going on in Frankfort.
Speaker 6: Well, my top priority. This week I filed a bill that has created quite a splash. I want to move the issuance of the standard driver's licenses back to our counties where they belong with our circuit clerks. I have had so many Kentuckians call me frustrated because they've waited hours in line, sometimes had to drive long distances, and whenever they show up, don't have the documentation that they thought they needed. So it has been a very frustrating or deal. But we want to address what we can with real ida and fix it once and for all.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the DMV is never a fun place to be in my experience, no matter how streamlined and how good the employees are who are dealing with you and trying to help you out. It's just it's always frustrating at a certain level. But yes, not being able to go to a location you know and deal with people you know to do something as simple as renewing your driver's license is a hassle that frankly, I you everybody else doesn't need. And why was it moved in the first place, Savannah.
Speaker 6: So back in two thousand and five, twenty years ago, Congress passed the real ID Act, which was a knee jerk reaction to nine to eleven. So the States they dragged their feet, and I would like to see them continue dragging their feet because the implementation is supposed to take place finally in May. They haven't really talked about moving it. But long story shorts, the States cannot do away with real ID. But what a lot of people don't realize is that if they want to travel on an airplane or visit a military base or restricted federal buildings, they can do so with a passport or a passport card. They don't have to have their driver's license have a real ID. And that's why I filed the bill I did. If you want to renew your standard license, you should be able to do it right in your county like you always did, and not have to drive two hours to a regional office only to wait three or four more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: I've been dealing with this real life ID issue like everybody else for a while, and I never have quite understood how the US government could put unvetted people who are citizens of other countries on planes and fly them all over the country without any idea at all. And yet if you're an American citizen, you've got to have a real ID to get on a plane starting in Maya, twenty twenty five in Kentucky. I I'm sorry, and this is a law passed by the United States Congress. Maybe this is something we should ask Thomas Massey and some others. Can we can we undo this this real ID thing?
Speaker 6: It would be it would be a heavy lift. But from where I'm standing, it is one of the biggest violations of our privacy rights. And frankly, it's an unfunded mandate too that has ever been foisted upon the States. So between that and a lot of the surveillance measures through the Patriot Act. I think that it's very clear what happens whenever the government uses the most dire of circumstances to turn around and infringe upon the civil liberties of its citizens.
Speaker 2: Don't let a crisis go to waste.
Speaker 1: Get it, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Those Get those jabs in everybody's arms, or we're all going to die. And you can think of example after example after example. I mean the my god, the Patriot Act in and of itself is one of those issues stemming from nine to eleven and the NADA and all this other alphabet soup that's foisted upon us in a time of crisis, in a time of emergency, to make it look like they're doing something other than taking our personal individual liberty away. Is there anything going on in the legislature here in the last minute and a half. We've got Savannah that your you're leery of or wary of, that's been introduced. Anything to kind of watch for in Kentucky?
Speaker 6: It is early. Things have been pretty calm for the most part. We're not in a budget session. We're just in a thirty day There have been a multitude of bills at a file that I'm kind of watching, But as of now, most of the bad bills so to speak, pass kind of towards the end. But I am remaining ever vigilance because, as you know, when the Kentucky General Assembly is in session yet, you have to watch out and make sure that those Republicans, since we have a majority, are doing what they're supposed to be doing and not taking up any uniparty antics.
Speaker 2: Uniparty antics, I love it, but it'd be nice if both parties would agree on stuff that's actually good for the people that they work for and we could leave the antics behind.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it'd be good if they would remove the state's portion of the property tax on motor vehicles. I followed that bill as well. That's a work in progress. I am hopeful that we can get that done. If not this session, the next.
Speaker 2: And the governor wants to lower the income tax, I would be in favor of eliminating it all together.
Speaker 6: Actually, yes, we need to eliminate it. They lowered it a half a percent, but you know, a half a percent whenever you're also adjusting other sales taxes and creating new taxes, you know, it's kind of a wash. Tax reform has to be revenue negative. We need spending cuts. That's what we need.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck, and that could echo all the way to Washington, DC, and I think they're finally having their feet put to the fire on that thanks to Doze and the other things that the Trump administration is doing. So Vanomatics, thank you for doing a good job for the Commonwealth of Kentucky and it's citizens.
Speaker 1: And we'll talk to you again soon, I hope.
Speaker 6: All right, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: All right, great.
Speaker 2: Rick Robinson in studio with us next on the Scott's Loan Show, Gary Jeffin for Sloaning on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: No matter, the show must go on, is the adage. So that's what we do.
Speaker 2: Gary Jeffin for Scott's Loan on this Friday, Valentine's Day, twenty twenty five. Joining us in the studio is my friend Rick Robinson, who is a local lawyer and author and spent lots of time in the DC swamp and came out well, it doesn't smell swamp like anymore.
Speaker 1: I guess he's had time to wash it off in the interim years.
Speaker 2: I went fishing in the swamp that was so Yeah, when you have on hip waiters and you go on to the swamp and go fly fishing, you you got protected, You're protected. Yeah, you're a little bit better. And how dare you? How dare you you know the rules? What are the rules of Hamster Fight Club? I mean, for God's sake, now you're going and putting hand. You know, you're talking about Hamster Fight Club, but you're telling the world about Hamster Fight Club. I am absolutely a palled at your your your lack of security for Hamster fight Club. Also, I did mention the Gerbil Cage deathmatch and Richard Richard gar Arena.
Speaker 1: Well you know that.
Speaker 2: But but taxpayers didn't bite. Yeah, my guess is that we did not back they're paid for.
Speaker 1: At that point. It was certainly.
Speaker 2: Cocaine for puppies. This was part of the research too. They were getting puppies, little puppies, cute little puppies jacked up on coke. Maybe that's where the cocaine that they found in the White House came from. It was from Yeah, that's from Commander Biden's dog come in. That's why I was biting the Secret Service agents whoa.
Speaker 1: Come down there?
Speaker 2: Very you got a dog that can't bark because they can't unclenched his.
Speaker 1: Little nummies for his gummies.
Speaker 2: Actually, with the fiftieth anniversary of Saturday Life coming up, that you know, that would be the perfect skit of the of the of the you know, the the scientists giving coke to dog to puppies to see how they react. I mean, there's a skit in there somewhere, probably for a sick mind, and you're on it. Well, you know, that was the beauty of Saturday Life though, Gary Jeff when it first came out, is that you had you had writers like Michael o'donahue, the Dark Trimps, you know who wrote those really really dark sketches. You had, You had all kinds of brilliant minds, and they weren't They weren't necessarily politicized, you know like today it's and for the made fun of everybody. Yeah, they did, but it wasn't when when it was a political joke, it was like something that everybody could laugh along with. Basically, who could who couldn't laugh at Jerry Ford falling down? Well, yes, I mean that would that that was then and remains today funny. But they never did any joke like that. When Iden fell a lot more than Jerry Ford fell, going up and downstairs on standing on a bike, you know, dripping over sandbags on a stage. Biden was the master of the pratfall and it wasn't funny. Well they did not make fun of that though, And there, I think is the difference. You know, you're talking about fifth this weekend and we're going to be having the fiftieth anniversary of Saturday Night Live coming up. I'm going to be watching it. I grew up on that show. I can remember I had a curfew when I was a kid down in Ludlow. And even when I had a date on a Saturday night man, she was home by ten thirty because I wanted to be home in time to watch Saturday Night Live, which which I ought to tell you something of why I didn't have many dates in high school. But but you know, I mean, that was kind of the you know, that was the setup of of our age of going to it. But the writing was so good, you know, because he had all these guys who were coming over from the National Lampoon who are either writing or starring, I mean, or Second City TV or Second City in Toronto.
Speaker 1: It went it went to Second City.
Speaker 2: But the first group of folks that came over, they were all from the old Center, are from the old National Lampoon Radio hours. And you know, just some brilliant, brilliant writing, brilliant. You know, Michael O'Donaghue wrote for Lampoon.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: Buck Buck? Henry Buck, Henry Buck.
Speaker 2: Henry was one of those who was your favorite skit, my favorite skit, my favorite skit, your favorite skit, my favorite skit. I don't know, it's hard to pick one. I liked the Samurai stuff with Blushi a lot. I liked I like mister Robinson with Eddie Murphy, mister Robinson's neighborhood, Hell old boys and girls. Yeah, I wonder, I wonder how. I wonder how Smokey going gonna go to play without any percussion? The greatest line in the skits, it's the police boys and girls and uh and the gum bit and uh oh. I love the basmatic bit with men's synchronized swimming. Oh you you, I know you, I know, you know you're not mad at him. You're not mad at him. You're glad to see him. You know, those were you know, the land shark. How many times do you still use today and in today's jargon?
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: Know I still look at people from that that skit, the synchronized swimming swimming skin.
Speaker 1: I'll still look at people and go, he's not a real strong swimmer, you know, I love it.
Speaker 2: Stuart Smally, Stuart. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog on it. People like me. Al Franken, I you know, I met Al Franklin one time, right whether I took my last job, when I was in Washington. Before I even got to the office, Franklin was in town here for a fundraiser, and it was it was funny Gary Jeff, because they said, whatever you do when you go over there, don't tell him you worked for Bunning. Because Bunning ended his career in Washington year or two before that, and he had been loud about abiding by the rules. His last two weeks were an absolute hell for him. In fact, somebody was arrested for trying to for threatening to kill him and actually showed up at the office in northern Kentucky because he insisted that, of all things, remarkably that an extension of employment benefits as required by the laws of the Senate Rules of the Senate should be paid for, and he kept saying, fine, put payment on the other side, how are we paying for it? And why they wouldn't. He would go down every day and list the objection. So frank and I'm sitting there talking to him and he keeps plot So now you're going to be doing what? And finally he just said, you were on the who did you work for? And I look around and you can see the people in the scared look in their eyes. And I'm going to say, you know the biggest conservative while you were there? And I say, Jim Bunning. He starts laughing. He goes, I love Jim, and he told this great story Bunning is They're coming back from the Capitol on one of the trains. Jim has just gotten beat up. This is his final days that Al frankenhe had brought in a baseball because he wanted to ask Jim if they could go into the garage and have a toss. He said, I know Bunning's about to leave. I'm thinking, what great thing can I do? I've never had a toss with a hall with the Hall of Famer, he said. So we're on the We're on the train we're going back. I look over at Jim and I said, I said, Jim, would it be okay? He said, And before I got the words out, Jim looks at me and shouts no. Franken says. He sits up at his charity and Jim goes, you know what I want, Franken, and he began ends to unleash this kursefeld tirade of basically saying, I've been in sports and politics my entire life, and I want a plaque that says I had to deal with the press every damn day for however many years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They get off the train.
Speaker 2: Frank and his shell shocked, he writes down every word, Jim says, goes out and buys a plaque.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Rick Robinson in the studio with us on the Scott's Loan Show, Gary jeff in for Slowly.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after a break.
Speaker 2: When we come back, I want you to retell the story about how you almost killed Dan Quayle in Ludlow St.
Speaker 1: Park seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: My friend Rick Robinson worked in the office of Jim Bunning when he was Senator in Kentucky. You may remember the name dan Quayle. He was a vice president under George W.
Speaker 1: Bush. Is that right? That is correct?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: George H. W. Bush?
Speaker 2: Excuse me Bush one forty one forty one all right. So Rick Robinson knew all these people, and he has a story about how he almost killed the former vice president Quail in devou Park. What's the story? Absolutely, absolutely true. So we had dan Quayle in for a fundraiser. He had just came out with his book, Everybody's going to the fundraiser, got a book sided it was after he had left the vice presidency. Clinton is president. Now we're going out doing all these things. And as we finished, dan Quayle loved when he traveled. First off, he didn't have any security detail. He had turned down all the Secret Service, So really yeah, he did not travel with security detail.
Speaker 1: But when he went to.
Speaker 2: A town, he loved to stop in and get and have a fish sandwich and local beer. Okay, well he had heard about Oldenburg beer. So we get a table set aside at the Greyhound Grill over in Fort Mitchell to bring Quail over. So we're leaving this fundraiser and it's it's one of those houses that's back on the other side of the Dree Center. I mean, you got to really know where you're going to get to this place, and it's in that section where it's it can be pretty confusing if you're not from there. And we're driving out, Quail sitting in the passenger seat next to me. We got this big van I'm driving. Jim and Mary are in the back seat, his staff are another one of our staffers, Debbie mckinnie's in the in the very back. We're driving and they're in the back all talking right right, and I'm talking with the vice president as we're coming out of this thing, and we're just making idol chet chat, and in front of us is a big panel truck. Now I'm sure to this day that it was probably movers who were moving furniture and trying to find a house that they couldn't find in that section at de Voo Park. But as we get to a stop sign right by the golf course, right where the band show is, the car stopped. The truck in front of us stops and blocks the road. Two guys get out of the car and come, I don't want to say running, but quickly walking back towards our car again everybody in the back is talking. Quail looks over at me and you can see the look on his face like this ain't good. And he looks at me and goes, get us the hell out of here. He hit the gas. I go on to the grass, up around the stone benches that line the golf course, spinning the tires in the mud. We're going around everything. These guys are yelling at us as we're doing it. Jim starts yelling at me, and Quail looks around and goes, shut up.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bunny's like, what the heck are you doing? Whatever he said, he probably didn't say hey, he didn't say hecked. Then Jim didn't say hack a lot. So he's he's delivering these expletives, wondering why why are you driving? Why am I driving on the golf course risking turning the thing over with How we how we didn't turn over that van. I'll have no idea to this day, Garret, jeffl shut up. Jimmy's driving.
Speaker 3: We just.
Speaker 2: We got to the Greyhouse, girl, and it was at Quail and I were just dying because we were staying. You know, those guys were probably just looking for it at grafts where Quail thought they were paid assassins or something. They were foreign agent's coming out of the panel truck to to off him. That's that's a great story. How how long were you in Washington? So when I first went up, I worked for Bunning for six years. When I came back, I was involved in all of his campaigns. He was financed chair or something along the way. And then I went back up and went to work for the Manufactured Housingess to be the general counsel. So there were two different times in between. I spent twenty five years here practicing law out in northern Kentucky, but somewhere along the way was involved in almost every campaign that was involved during that time frame in northern Kentucky. And it was a lot of fun because when you were traveling with Bunning and you were doing things with Bunning, you never really knew who was going to show up, where you were going to stop along the way. I mean, we didn't travel down the double A Highway without stopping at Woody Frayman's house to back of Farmer to most people in Fleming County, but also known as a World Series winning pitcher for the Detroit Tigers. Okay, you know, every place we would go, we'd stop and see these these folks.
Speaker 1: That Jim would know.
Speaker 2: And I was telling somebody the other day. I remember Jim comes in and tosses a piece of paper at me and goes, hey, give give Lefty a call and tell him about this bill.
Speaker 1: Okay, pick up the phone. I dial the number.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting to say hello Lefty, and I put the phone rings and I hear, hey, Steve Carlton, can I help you? You know, And at that point you're talking to a Hall of Famer, you really don't want to say, hey, Lefty, how you did you were working for a Hall of Famer? Yeah, And all of a sudden you're talking to it. I guess it's a it's a small club basically, you know, Aaron would drop by all the hank Aaron would drop by, God, Tommy Lasorda, we couldn't get him to leave when he would drop by.
Speaker 1: That's fun though.
Speaker 2: He had boog Pow used to used to uh cater all of our events up in DC.
Speaker 1: Boot poal barbecue, no kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so these you know, these folks would just and it was it was great cause you get you get to see him in a in a setting where you can sit down and go, hey, boog, who was who is the hardest hitter that you ever saw? Well, no doubt, Frank Howard, right, I'm like harder than you. And he goes, oh, yeah, I couldn't even I couldn't even come close, you know, so you could hammer a baseball's He told a story how how Hondo hit a ball up the third baseline and he looks at me, and he goes, who had the best hands ever at third base? And I said, no doubt, Brooksy. He goes, yeah. He goes, well, Brooksy's standing on third base, he said, and Hondo hits this ball and it clips. It gets down third baseline so quick it clips the metal tip on top of brooks Robinson's hat. Even he couldn't get his hands up that quick. Wow, he said. He's sitting there in between innings, and Howard jogs over to the bench and looks up and goes, okay, man, he said, And Brooks looks up and goes, I almost died, no doubt so real quick. Just because you dealt with the swamp. You went fishing in the swamp, and you said and waiters to protect yourself and you saw normal Washington.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Is part of the reason there's such a snapback, especially among Democrats, to Donald Trump, is because he's suggesting that normal Washington is dead. Is there's there's a real want to keep that alive for the establishment of politicians, isn't there? Remember what you just said, establishment politicians. We're not talking that the Democrats are pissed. The Republicans may be acting like they like it. They're all sitting around with the same thing. They're the their establishment in that too. They're the people that sometimes get a line item in a bill for for Hamster Fight Club. So you know, if people that are looking out on you know, down the road here, they may be voting because they're they're afraid to be in primary by somebody.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of grumbling going on on the R side as much as there is on the D side. And you hit it on the head. It's the establishment politicians and it's and it's the gravy train runs to both parties. There's oh yeah, both parties are on board the gravy train in Washington, d C. With our money. Rick Robinson can you stick around the rest of the show. We got plenty more Corey Bowman, who was running for mayor of Cincinnati. If he gets enough signatures in the next six days, we'll talk to him after the news, which is now on seven hundred Wlwan into another hour of the Scott Sloan Show on this Friday, Valentine's Day, twenty twenty five, Gary Japan for Sloaney, persevering here what has been turned out to be a very tough morning. I may elaborate later, I may not burden you with it, but right now, Rick Robinson still in the studio. Good to have you as a as a Robin or a Tonto whatever. I am always glad to be your sidekick.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you. Cato.
Speaker 2: Up next, we have a man who is right now trying to become a candidate for mayor in Cincinnati. He owns a coffee shop, he is a pastor, he is a father, has a fourth one on the way, and he is our guest, Corey Bowman.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Corey.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing doing fine? Brother, doing fine?
Speaker 2: Have we got any signatures on the petitions to get your name on the ballot for Cincinnati mayor.
Speaker 8: Yet, yes we do. We're making progress every day. I'm actually kind of blown away by how willing people are to help and to get out on the streets and to help with circulate.
Speaker 3: So I'm very encouraged.
Speaker 2: Corey came back to Cincinnati. He and his wife were in Florida, I believe, and they felt like it was time that God was calling them back. Corey is a business owner, has a coffee shop in the West End. We'll get to that. He is a pastor. He and his wife have a church, a non denominational church here in town, and he feels like God has called him to run for mayor of Cincinnati, UH, and being in the West End, he's had some time to uh make some make some good contacts and relationships there in the West End. Corey is also the half brother of our vice president JD.
Speaker 1: Vance. They share the same pop.
Speaker 2: So, Corey, UH, I imagine your life growing up may have been a little bit different than JD's, UH, but just the same your family. You were at the inauguration and UH in Washington for some of the celebrations. So tell me a little bit about uh about your life.
Speaker 8: Well, like you said, our primary residence right now is the West End Cincinnati, and we actually are in a college hill as well with me and my family, But we have been downtown for about four years now. I'm from the area, originally grew up on the Red Games Bengals Games. There was a time period, like you said, about nine years to where we're in Tampa. We were in Tampa, Florida, and the time came where we just felt it was time to start a church, it was time to raise our family and the greatest city on earth, which I considered to be Cincinnati. And then you know, as time went on, we.
Speaker 3: Started the coffee shop.
Speaker 8: And then recently, like I said, we were at the inauguration. And when I was at that inauguration watching my brother be sworn in, it just did so much as far as bringing hope and just be inspired by the role model that he is to me. But then what happened was I flew back home and realized that the current mayor and the city council we're about to have an election this following year, and they were from what it looked like, we're going to run unopposed. And there has been things that we absolutely love about the downtown area but there are things that we see that we really feel need to be done better. And so whenever I saw that and I saw the need for it, I just told the leaders in our city that, you know what, I'll be the one that kind of puts my name forward and we are running for the mayor of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: But did seeing your brother at the inauguration become Vice President of the United States of America? Did that Was that the final shoe to drop that convinced you should run for mayor?
Speaker 1: Or what I.
Speaker 3: Think was.
Speaker 1: What was yeh?
Speaker 2: Was there one moment that you said, Okay, this is what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, the Bible says without a vision, people perish, and a lot of people will have a career or have a life to where it's not centered around a vision. And so I call them MPC's nonplayable cares. They're like video game characters. They're just running around without a purpose. And God can give everybody a purpose and a plan, and that really can be a driving factor in your lives. That vision for us has always been to help the people of downtown Cincinnati. You can ask Amy my friends. Even as I was going to college at Miami. There was always something about making an impact in downtown Cincinnati that was always the driving force of my heart, and so whenever we started the church, you know, we started that with the intention of helping people. We've been able to distribute groceries and been able to pray with over sixty two hundred individuals in the downtown area in four years. And then I saw the need for business to be able to impact people through employment and economics, which was my background. And so then really it was whenever, not necessarily seeing my brother sworn in, but seeing the impact that he's able to make in this country even currently, seeing what is happening in our nation, and how there's so much of a sense of hope and a bright future ahead, and I realized that the city of Cincinnati needs to have a choice.
Speaker 3: In that matter.
Speaker 8: They need to have a way to be able to be on the forefront of the progress that we're going to see in our country, not be on the back burner, or you know, God forbid, have leadership that is fighting the progress that this country is going to see over the next four years.
Speaker 2: It's not as big as it is in some other cities Cory, but there's a sizeable homeless population in the city of Cincinnati. What do you think is what do you think needs to change as far as from the seat of government in dealing with the homeless, who are the most vulnerable citizens that we have on the street.
Speaker 8: I think it's very similar to many issues in the city. There is this thing that the current leadership in our city does, which is they sweep stuff under the rug. When we first started the church, we were right next door to a homeless shelter, and we were actually next door to two homeless shelters. One was legitimate, incredible shelter house one that does amazing things for the community, and the other was ran by a gentleman who was simply trying to house homeless people during the winter. And what the city would do was grant certain basically exemptions on zoning or safety in the building to be able to house homeless for the winter. And I really believe it was just for the purpose of not having news articles come out the next year saying that this many homeless people were dying on the streets and so they were bypassing a lot of stuff just to have it as a quick solution. And I think that that's what ends up happening with our city is that we have such a great potential and people love it. It's very artsy, it has amazing culture, it has amazing food and sports. But there's certain key issues that have been either swept under the rug or there's been a band.
Speaker 3: Aid on them.
Speaker 8: So when it comes to the homeless situation, I think a big part of it is you got to change the culture of how we view it. You cannot just enable these tent cities and these things to happen in the city. You have to be tough on it. But then on the occident, you have to provide solutions for these individuals because at the end of the day, it's not just a group of homeless people. These are individuals, These are human beings. Each one of them have a story. I would go out and pray with every one of these homeless individuals that were outside of the shelter, and every one of them have a different story. They can't just be grouped together. So what you have to do is provide solutions for them to either get out their current situation, and you have to address that based on each case.
Speaker 2: I personally know a few homeless people and the sad fact of the matter is in their case is they don't necessarily want to get out of their situation.
Speaker 1: They're almost institutionalized in it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's why ends up. That's why I mean when I say case by case, There's this case of a mother in Chicago who was sleeping in her van with her four children, and it was heartbreaking. Two of her children passed away due to exposure to the cold. There are situations to where people are just down on their luck and they are in a situation to where they need help. But then there are also certain people that I was talking to one individual who was homeless. He had literally been in Wyoming the week before. They find ways to get around and then a lot of times groups like that will find cities that are more lenient on the homeless population rather than being tough on it. And so our goal would be to implement policies that help the people that have been in this situation unexpectedly, that are truly desiring help. But then being tough on the people, it does not matter what you do. They're just going to find the city that's easiest for them to live that life.
Speaker 2: They had a huge ugly news headline in the local news cycle this week with the neo Nazi march I guess overpass in Evanston, and it ended without any incident, any violence, So that's good. As mayor, how would you address the situation like that.
Speaker 9: Corey, I think you got to address at the root of it is that this simply was a situation that was meant for one thing, to cause the vision in our city.
Speaker 8: Cincinnati has the greatest people on the face of the earth, and I truly believe that these people that were on that bridge have nothing to do with Cincinnati. I really believe that in situations like this, there are people, opportunists, whatever you want to call them, that are simply trying to cause the vision and cause the situations like this to be able to deer the people of the city however they want to go. Now, I completely disagree with the viewpoints of what they stood for with the swap because and everything. Obviously, like I tell people my church, racists are going to hell. I'm sorry, but like, if you don't love everybody equally, racists are going to hell. And you can quote me on that, but it doesn't change the fact that we don't need to play and buy into being played by certain people that their only goal in this wasn't to express their viewpoints of racism, their view and their goal was to cause division.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: What about city services?
Speaker 2: I mean that is a major thing as far as after public safety and keeping the citizens safe, the next job is infrastructure, the roads, sewer lines, the water.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like how.
Speaker 2: Does how does Corey Bowman feel like he could do a better job at providing the these basic city services that taxpayers expect.
Speaker 8: Well, like you said, it's taxpayers that are expecting, it's residents that are expecting these services from their city leaders exactly. And what's happening right now is many people after this winter especially, are very frustrated with how it's being conducted because for years they've been promised things based on whether it be the sale of the railroad, whether it be budgets and funding from the federal government. But they've been promised over and over and over that their roads would be fixed, that their city services would services would be improved. But yet this winter showed that is not happening, and so people are very frustrated with it. And as mayor, when I look at these issues, and I would probably reference multiple hot issues that are on the minds of individuals right now. The majority of them can be rooted back to one key issue, and that is money management. When you look at a budget of a proposed budget of one point nine billion dollars that is coming in in twenty twenty five, we should be able to properly manage our money, prioritize what needs to be prioritized, and these city services should be able to get the adequate funding and support from that budget.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: You're thirty six years old, right, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Thirty six years old. You have the coffee shop. What's the name of your coffee shop, Corey Talk.
Speaker 8: Shop is called King's Arms Coffee and it's in the West End, right off of BAYE.
Speaker 3: Miller Street, all right.
Speaker 1: And your church where is that located.
Speaker 8: It's the River Church, Cincinnati right now. We're located at five oh three Clark Street, which is right across from the stargl CPS football stadium for the Cincinni Public School.
Speaker 1: Okay, very very good.
Speaker 2: And you still need to have five hundred valid signatures on this petition to get on the ballot by next Thursday, correct, Yes, sir.
Speaker 8: Our goal is to submit a thousand signatures and I want it to be done as early as you know, Tuesday of next week.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. I'm glad that you're getting some support and some traction. I would say that you are fighting definitely an uphill battle in the city of Cincinnati, just because the voters here for some reason, all they see at the at the voting booth is R and D and you will be under the R banner, so you know, God bless you and good luck, and I'll be primicary Jeff. The R will stand for reverend, so very good.
Speaker 8: I will say this if I can. Even though we're getting support, our number one priority we have to be able to get these signatures. And so if anybody wants to get involved in this, you can sign our petition at our Kingsarm's coffee shop located in the West End. Also, if you follow all my social media or go to Coreybowman dot com, you can see updates and get information about how you can get involved because this specifically this Saturday and Sunday, we need people on the streets circulating to be able to get these signatures in all.
Speaker 2: Right, finally, final question, Corey, what are your thoughts on a new arena or coliseum for Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: This is one of the big issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like I said, with many of the other issues, it comes back to money management. I don't necessarily think that a lot of the decisions are being made by the government officials right now are being made with a good foundation of what their budget is or what money needs to come in or go out. And so I mean as a Cincinnati and we love you know, we love sports, we love arenas, we love concerts coming in. I support the economy to be boosted in our city. But for me personally, as far as what I'm looking at right now, the key issue is money management and figuring out where we are from the budget. That way, the CINCINNTI residents don't suffer for the next four years ahead, and then decisions about the arena and decisions about other things can be made once that foundation is set. That's truly what I believe.
Speaker 2: King's Arms Coffeehouse in the West End. Corey Bowman the candidate, good luck.
Speaker 8: Brother, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: You bet you Rick Robinson in studio, any thoughts on Corey's chances as a Republican in Cincinnati. You know, one of the interesting things. When you look back at any local race, when you get down to mayor city council and everything else, it is the ultimate retail campaign. Yeah, it's you know, we called fingers and toes, the fingers and Toes campaign. You're walking to every door, You're knocking on the door, You're you're introducing yourself. You're handing them a piece of literature that has your name on a five thousand times so they'll try and maybe possibly somewhere along the way remember your name name.
Speaker 1: I d retail, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean when people would come to me and still do when they talk about running in this campaign, in that campaign, it's like, well, how much effort you're willing to put into You're really to go out knock on doors, You're willing to go out and talk with people, You're willing to go out and raise that name ID. And I think I'm one of those those weird optimists to believe that any campaign is winnable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whether or not.
Speaker 2: The registration is for you, against you, everything else, you just got to go out knock on the doors, look them in the eye and say here's what I want to do. I think in this particular instance in this case. One thing you find about state and local re elections are they're oftentimes based upon how did the person in office respond to emergencies. Oh yeah, you know, run desantus in Florida. There may be people all over the country that hate the guy, but I'm telling you, in Florida, the way he's responded to the to the hurricanes down there.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's looked at as a savior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks as a savior because he got the bridge, because he got the bridge up and going out to Santa Bell right quicker than anybody would have ever thought those little It's that type of thing that I think that's one things that Mayor Purvol is going to have to answer for in this is how to respond in various crises during the time that he was mayor. Yeah, and and the fact that you know, everyone was unopposed. And Corey's gotten a late start on this. I mean he only got tough. He only started the petition drive like a week ago or whatever. And it's the deadline is the twentieth, which is next Thursday. We'll take a break. Stephen Williford from Gun Owners of America The Hero as we close out on this Friday, Gary jeff In Forslooni.
Speaker 1: On seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: November fifth, twenty seventeen, a man who had been court martialed from the Air Force because with domes violence conviction, went on a shooting rampage in Sutherland Springs, Texas at the first Baptist Church, killed twenty six people, injured twenty two others. He had a rifle and two pistols. He committed this heinous act. With this murderous act, and a man who was a neighbor nearby heard the shots. He got his AR fifteen and went out in his bare feet and tracked the attacker down as he drove off in the truck. He followed the attacker and eventually permanently disarmed the shooter. That man's name was Stephen Williford. Today's with the gun owners of America. They call him hero, especially in Sutherland Springs, Texas, and we call him our guest right now, Stephen Williford. Good afternoon and good morning, rather welcome to the Scott's Line Show on seven otter WLW.
Speaker 1: How are you good morning? I am doing that good? Are you still living in Texas State?
Speaker 10: Absolutely? I'll never be anywhere ended in Featherland Springs. I'm the fourth generation on the same little piece of property.
Speaker 3: I love my community.
Speaker 2: How about you let me ask you, just kind of off topic. Have you noticed any difference since Donald Trump has been in office in the number of encounters with illegal aliens?
Speaker 10: Well, in my day to day I have separated separated myself from the border because I used to go down there and film and see them bringing across illegal aliens by the hundreds of each night. I would go down there and film and you can find that on YouTube.
Speaker 3: At Barefoot Defender.
Speaker 10: But I used to do that, and I had to separate myself from that because I got so frustrated with what was going on and nobody was reporting it.
Speaker 1: Uh So.
Speaker 2: I so you don't know what the difference is now, but I would.
Speaker 10: I did know that Texas before Donald Trump had took charge, Texas had already stopped their border flow. Our governor had already up and started that, yes, And uh so, you know that was greatly cut down when he did that, and it was all kinds of court orders fighting what he did and stuff. And now that's been put on hold actually because the d o J has put that those lawsuits on hold because they're going to switch positions and they're going to support Greg Abbott and what's going on Texas border instead of fighting it.
Speaker 3: And Donald Trump has.
Speaker 10: Just absolutely gone in and started turning the tables over.
Speaker 1: I know that they're saying it.
Speaker 2: The borders in Texas, Arizona, everywhere there is a border with the US border is along that southern border that the entries are down to just a couple of hundred a day where they were tens of thousands at certain points during Biden's administration. And what was allowed to go the welcome matt into the US for all of the world's criminals and terrorists and anybody else that wanted to come in go ahead.
Speaker 11: Even as much as Donald Trump threatened a twenty five tariff against Mexico and the Mexican president said, whoa, whoa wait, wait, we'll put ten thousand troops on the border to make sure that pennnall and illegals don't come over the border.
Speaker 10: So now we have the now we have the Mexican side working on it.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's nice to have a partner that's not the drug cartels or the human trafficking cartels. I want to get back to what occurred back in twenty seventeen. That kind of puts you on the map and put you on the radar of groups like Gun Owners of America, which now you were with. You used to finally, as I said, permanently disarm the perpetrator of this mass shooting. You had an AR fifteen, which is one of the guns that has been demonized by people who are not say not fans of a blanket Second Amendment in the United States Constitution, but it does say that that shall not be in friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: AR fifteen and it's called an assault weapon. It's just a rifle, right, tell me about the gun.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, that's a made up turn by the left to demonize. And if you look, they no longer, they don't use that as much as they used to. Now they're starting to say weapons of war, you know, because assault weapon lost its bite and so now they got to step up. We can't let these weapons of war on our streets. Well, the Second Amendment was actually brought up for actual weapons of war to guarantee that we the people can stand against a tyrannical government.
Speaker 3: And that's what the Second Amendment was about.
Speaker 10: And again the murderer in Sutherland Springs had on Class three a body armor and a ballistic bulletproof helmet. Had I had just a pistol, I probably would not have been successful in.
Speaker 3: Engaging him. He took shots at me. He hit the.
Speaker 10: Truck in front of me. I ran behind the truck. He hit the truck in front of me. He shattered the windshield of the car behind me, hit the house behind me, and I put six out of six rounds on him, most of them stopped by his body armor, but I was able to put one between his plates, and I put one high in his legs. I busted one across his forehead, just underneath the rim and the helmet, and as he fled the scene, I put one through the back windshield and threw his seat and it hit him right a shoulder blade, and he topped the hill and out of side. I flagged down a truck and we chased him eleven point six miles.
Speaker 1: Good lord, what I mean.
Speaker 3: In the end, he turned his pistol on himself.
Speaker 10: He tucked it up underneath the helmet and he shot himself in the head.
Speaker 3: And I'm okay with.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, Yeah, as long as the the carnage was stop, Stephen, And it just occurred to me to ask you, what were you doing that Sunday morning? You're just you're hanging out at home, right.
Speaker 3: I was relaxing in my bed. I was going to start an on call.
Speaker 10: At the hospital where I worked as a maintenance plumber, and I was just relaxing.
Speaker 3: And that's why I didn't have sues on.
Speaker 10: And my daughter made me aware of shooting, and I realized.
Speaker 3: It was at the church.
Speaker 10: I grabbed an archi team that I had built myself for competition. I used to shoot on a church shooting team. We called ourselves a Sinners and one of our sinners was a former Army ranger and a Centennial Police officer, and he trained me what to do with ever confront it with body armor.
Speaker 3: And why would I have needed that?
Speaker 10: I think God had a plan for And again, the very rifle that I grabbed was the one that I used in competition.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, though, Stephen Williford, you were not setting out to shoot anybody that day, and had you not had access because this guny Kelly was going somewhere else after he left the church, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, please, please don't use it all right, all right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So totally forgotten the murderer.
Speaker 2: The murderer was planning on causing more carnage some other location.
Speaker 1: We're sure about that.
Speaker 3: Inside the church.
Speaker 10: Inside the church, he had just shot Julie Workman through the breast, skipped one off the concrete into her leg, and he shot Chris Workman through the pew into the back, paralyzing him from.
Speaker 3: The waist down.
Speaker 10: And he was about to execute Chris when I yelled out, and Chris said, his expression changed, and the moment I yelled out, he dropped his rifle in the church and came out shooting at me with a pistol. And as I ran across the street, he came out the doors.
Speaker 3: Shooting at me. So, yes, somebody asked me.
Speaker 10: He said, I guess we'll never know what would have happened if you would have tried to talk him out of the gun.
Speaker 3: Well, he came out of the church shooting at me.
Speaker 10: And if you don't think people inside the church tried to talk him out of the gun, you're wrong.
Speaker 3: The talking was over when he came out shooting at me.
Speaker 2: And the fact is a federal court in twenty twenty one ruled that the federal government was libel for this whole incident and had to pay out huge amounts of money to the people who died because the unnamed murderer was not supposed to was not supposed to be able to buy firearms, but the Air Force didn't convey that information the way there's supposed to the authorities who were in control.
Speaker 10: He had disassembled his infant son puppy in front of him to get him to quit crying and alive.
Speaker 2: He disassembled his son's puppy alive to get him to stop crying.
Speaker 3: And why would that stop him from crying, I don't know. And then when he didn't.
Speaker 10: Stop crying, he beat him till he fractured his stole and put him into an into a coma. They put him in prison for a year and a half and when leiced being to the Air Force, the Air Force was going to boot him out of the Air Force, and they brought him before board and he said.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go home.
Speaker 10: I'm going to get my gun, and I'm going to come back and kill every one of you, and so that's terroristic threat. They put him into a mental institution from there where it was low security. He escaped from the mental institution. Finally they gave him a less than honorable discharge, and they didn't enter any of it into the national instant background check system, which allowed him to just go right out and purchase all these guns and come to Southerland Springs.
Speaker 2: So the point in all of this is there is no law that could be passed by Congress that would have stopped him from doing.
Speaker 1: What he did.
Speaker 2: Well, they had already passed laws. Scared Jeff, I mean, that's that's that's the thing that already passed laws. The point didn't enforce it. Gun laws do not stop evil people from doing evil things with guns.
Speaker 1: They just don't.
Speaker 2: Steven Stephen, this is this is a This is Rick Robinson, Gary Jeff's slightly more stupid sidekick. But what's the difference between the Gun Owners of America and the NRA.
Speaker 1: I know you're with the gun owners, but.
Speaker 10: Well, I would rather talk directly about Gun Owners of America.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Okay, anybody else involved in the fight, we don't want to, you know, do anything, but Gun Owners of America is strictly fighting for your rights.
Speaker 3: We're the only one that doesn't believe in any kind of.
Speaker 10: Negotiations with our rights shall not be infringed. Means exactly that we don't compromise on that. And we're the ones that helped get the pistol brace band overturn. We rode amigas briefs that help get the bumpstock band overturn. We've gotten red flag laws in New York overturned.
Speaker 3: We helped get prop one for an Oregon overturned.
Speaker 10: We are just out there fighting every day, every way. And now we have got the attention of Donald Trump, and he said he would he would open up dialogue and talk to us before he does anything, and we really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: And he has shown that he is overturning.
Speaker 10: Joe Biden's executive orders and stuff, and we.
Speaker 3: Really appreciate that.
Speaker 10: Please go to gun owners dot org and sign up. We will never compromise when it comes to your rights to own and possess and carry a gun, no matter what gun it is, whether it's a pistol shotgun or an AR fifteen.
Speaker 2: All right, Steven Wiliford, thank you so much for your time today. Gun Owners of America is the organization and he is the hero of Sutherland Springs Texas. Great to have you, sir, God blessing me too. We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: What's that.
Speaker 2: I've had a kind of a rough day, and it's a rough day you may be able to relate to if you've ever had a beloved house pet. It was on the air this morning for about fifteen minutes and I get a text from my wife.
Speaker 1: The text was.
Speaker 2: Real simple, I'm rushing Brooksy to the vet. If you've listened to me for a while, you know, Brooksy is our famous cat dog, the cat that walks on a leash, the cat that liked to go outside. We had to run for him, and a little leash on the front porch. He could go all the way to the sidewalk. And believe me, he was a terror. If any dog is walking by got into our yard, he Brooksy wouldn't bother the dog, no matter what size dog it was. And the bigger dogs feared Brooksy the most. If they stepped foot one foot one paw in his yard, he was going to be right there, claws out, ready to attack. And it happened to more than one of our neighbors dogs. And I'm sorry, Well the threat is gone. I again heard from my wife, and then probably about forty five minutes ago, I'm sorry, baby Brooksy passed away in doctor Doane's office. What should I do with him? And jest of heart failure. Brooksy was eight years old, which is not old for a cat. He was bouncing around like he was he was brand new yesterday. And you know what it's like, it's losing a family member. And so the whole time I've been sitting here interviewing guests and talking to rick and whatever, I've been putting on some kind of a face and probably shouldn't be burdening you with this because I don't want to leave you on a Debbie Downer note. But for those of you who listen and have heard the stories of Brooks, you know I have had listeners send cat toys and catnip toys in the mail to Brooksy. I just want to say thank you for acknowledging my cat dog.
Speaker 1: And just been a tough morning.
Speaker 2: And anybody who's had a dear beloved pet who passes away knows about this. I mean, Ricky said, you've been through it. Yeah, we've been through it. I mean, it's it's that or it happens. Is that it's that losing a member of the you know, a four legged member of your family. I mean, it's it's it's been cut reaching here to sit here today and watch you plow your way through this day worth of work when remember the family's gone. I I well, and and the and the the worst part is I couldn't. My wife had to do this all on her own, and I couldn't be there, you know, because duty calls, and like I said earlier, the show must go on. So I do appreciate you sitting in here. It's been easier having a friend sit across from me and and kind of helped me out fill the the three hours. But now it's uh, it's back to life, you know. I think we have a ways. I think we need to have a wake. I think we need to have a wake for Brooks here. I think, you know, whether whether we do a special segment next week where we come in here and we just we just bring a bottle of scotch in that. Oh, well, they don't know what I have in my pocket front walk. I got a bottle of scotch over in my at it right now. But well, I think we need to have it. I think we need to have awake Brooks. He didn't drink, but he'd appreciate the sentiment. I'm sure I'm gonna miss a little character anyway.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I gotta get out of here, quite embarrassing myself. Quit bringing you down. Enjoy the rest of your day, and we'll see you somewhere down the road. Seven hundred WLW