Speaker 1: One with Lint Taco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station. One O one one w j R are the station where you can rock the bank and win one thousand bucks thirteen times each weekday. We'll be a picking up with today's one thousand dollars checks. Well about nine oh five or so. Tako the first keyword of the day go south, So we have.
Speaker 1: That coming up.
Speaker 3: Also, you still have about fifteen minutes to get your vote in for you say, we play it tell us with smashing Pumpkins song you want to hear JR. Our facebook page is where you vote. And uh oh, by the way, somebody who votes is getting picked for what Tallica tickets. So get your vote in JR. Our Facebook page for you say it, we play it this Pumpkins tunes zero Eva Adoor Mayonnaise.
Speaker 1: I remember when I Eva Door came out. I remember people it was like av on a door, Ava a door, Leva's doing nights when that happened. Anyway, let's see who gets the most votes. Leave it to the listeners, so you go hop on that if you so desire. We got another one of these corpse flowers that's blooming.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean the big the plant that has a disgusting smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smells.
Speaker 2: It's been described as a cross between dirty smelly gym socks and a dump.
Speaker 3: I've uh, and he's talking about the dump like out in Geneva. I have, well maybe literally the other dump too. I never sniffed one I have. I didn't sniff it, but I smelt it from an area because remember who owns one and actually owned several Delta Dave, are you.
Speaker 2: Sure about that? Because I was these things. I guess they're indigenous to Indonesia in the rainforest areas there. But the only places that really tut having these things are like botanical gardens and you know, greenhouses around the world. The one in Sydney, Australia is blooming right now. So they've got uh, They've got people lined up around this joint and hopes to get in a whiff of this nasty thing.
Speaker 3: Which is insane to me that people actually line up to smell this thing because it it smells horrific. Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure Dell to Day has a couple of them because he cut part off to make to grow the second one and the other place they have this. It was all over the news not too long ago. Rollins remember Rollins College?
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 3: I think they might have a couple and people were lined up to sniff it. Don't understand it myself. I could text Dave and say, hey see if you're a stinker's blooming.
Speaker 2: But they all they're not all like synced up like chicks with their menstrul Yeah, they don't work like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, this might be he might be synced up with the ones in Australia.
Speaker 2: And I get the only the only. I mean, it could be years before these things decide to bloom, so I guess when they do, it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: It is, and that's why everybody was a what's it called again? The corpse f corp FLA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just thinking, you know, Okay, let's say one here locally was blooming and you could go sniff it if you want, and it's blooming tomorrow. Yeah, I just I can't see myself getting up tomorrow morning. Go oh what do I want to do with myself today? I know, go stand in line and smell a stinky flower?
Speaker 3: Not a chance. But I'm telling look right here, I just googled it. A rare corpse plants bloom and greenhouse at Rollins College.
Speaker 1: Nice. That was back.
Speaker 3: In Oh whoa, whoa, whoa hold on, Oh that was in two twenty two or twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this could be years again before. So if you want to smell one, for sure, you hop uh you get over to Sydney, Australia. Here in the next few days.
Speaker 3: I remember smelling daves and I just thought to him, or I said to him, I could just smell that trash can, the big auto trash can that's about five feet away from me, because I know you never spray that out and it would smell the exact same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm a little confused here. We've got a story about a couple of individuals who were busted for humping on the sidewalk in Key West, a lot which we have but almost always it's a couple of keys creatures. Yeah, you know the leathered over shot out. Uh you know when does the bar open types, that's the keys creature the description he just gave. And yes, the leather over skin is just totally burnt. The eyes are perma red. So these weren't smelling corpse flower. Yeah, pretty much. These weren't keys, pretty normal looking folks.
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Were were they residents? Or I mean they put in their visitors tourists? Right, let's see where these two are from. I'm thinking it's Fantasy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Tuesday morning right there on us one. Fantasy Fest is in October.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I was doing the math in my head for it's not Fantasy Fest time.
Speaker 1: They just were horned up on the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: William Jennet he's forty one, and Diane Clawson, she's thirty eight.
Speaker 1: He looks a little old for forty one. Not that.
Speaker 2: Williams from Whitehall, Michigan. And oh he recently began a job with a key West yacht company. Clawson works as a server in key West, near Stock Island. Also a licensed a licensed massad massad.
Speaker 1: She's a licensed.
Speaker 2: As the testisician decision facial specialist, no esthetician is.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of Ansias an athesiologist or whatever, yea.
Speaker 1: An esthetician facial specialist.
Speaker 3: As soon as he heard that, he hopped off the yacht and said, feel this yacht rock hard machine.
Speaker 1: Right here, right here, right now. That's it.
Speaker 3: The hell would get in a room, you know it is sometimes people, you know, they feel that freak where they're like.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's go into the bar bathroom.
Speaker 3: And right, and it's like that's probably the grossest place, you know, last night for nickel Beere, who was the guy throwing up at the sake and now you're holding onto it.
Speaker 2: ITV, also known as Channel three in the UK, one of the largest over there broadcasters in all the UK. Stunned viewers of the morning show the show called This Morning left kind of shocked as a woman spread her legs for an invasive vaginal anti aging procedure live on the show. Whoa you said? You have a post?
Speaker 1: I sure do.
Speaker 2: Hold on if you feel like you're being short changed by not in the UK, We're bringing you the next best thing. It's happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward. I'm looking for it. Their spirit airline. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The show's host Kat Deely hosted the segment for about sixty minute treatment with which promises to anti age your vagina and welcome to a woman on the show who is willing to have the treatment done right there during the show.
Speaker 1: Was it the.
Speaker 3: Black idea or the white lady that the one who's on the chair Okay, well I just saw the screenshot. Let me skip this ad about I Hate Google.
Speaker 2: During the segment, the volunteer was seen lying down in a chair with a towel protecting her modesty.
Speaker 3: Wow, is that what we're calling it now? I don't think the anesthesist falls of that. She calls it her hotel. Jr R Orlando's rock station JR R