Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today, my guest is Randy Weidenheimer. Check out my films. A Cal Louisiana is on two b doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. We're booking guests for July. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge Neews at gmail dot com. Today want to welcome back to the show, Randy Weidenheimer. He is an energy healer, modern day medicine man, author and artist. He has studied martial arts, Native American medicine, ways, Chinese energetic medicine, are A, Vedic medicine, yoga, and quantum physics. He also hosted the gay A series Quantum Effect. Randy, Welcome back. How you doing doing good?
Speaker 2: I guess that's our way is how we start may not be uh, what we call local reality, but it's something when we apparently default too. Oh I'm doing great, yeah apart, but I'm doing great here.
Speaker 1: Might as well, man might as well, So thank you so much for coming on. Last week I made a post on social media about having trouble sleeping for the past few months, and not only myself, but almost everyone I know is having some level of sleep disruption. I've had occasional insomnia since I was a kid, but for the last few months there have been several nights where I've been awake the entire night, my mind unable to shut off, strange, intrusive thoughts, general discomfort, all the same with my wife as well. We've started turning off all electronics, all Wi Fi, but still experiencing the same sleeplessness. And you made a comment on my posts that said something along the lines of direct interference and program control of dream state, so I immediately contacted you asked if you could come on and explain more on the show, and here we are. So thank you again for coming on. Before we get into this, it's been a while since you've been on. Remind the audience just a little bit about yourself and let them know how they can find out more.
Speaker 2: Okay, my name is Randy Wittenheimer. You can find me, of course on all the social media and stuff. I recently released a book called War Day, which is to address energy interactions during the day, and after completing that and finally releasing it this month, I started work on War Night, and the idea being that at night is a whole different game than day, but we kind of abandon ourselves to it without any kind of necessary preparation or are any idea of what's going to happen or even worse, what we're going to face when we sleep at night. And of course we have history. It started out with the fairy tales and the monsters under the bed, and you know, I tell people, if you really want to understand what we're talking about, go watch monsters inc. Yeah, that's actually there is a monster under your bed. There is a monster in the closet. But anyway, I work as what's called an energy healer. I practice medical gegong therapy. If anybody's interested, it's a discipline that comes out of China and Chinese Energetic Medicine CEM, and I've been doing that, studying it for fifty something years. So the end result of that is you kind of get off into something very important, and that is a study of humans. Okay, if somebody asked me, I'd say, I'm a student of humanology their language, right, And of course, warnight is something that I'd already been off into because of the problems that occur when we sleep, and I consider that normal until about last July, and then it became something different. And that's where the interference patterns and everything alerted me that something was way different, and of course then I wanted to know what that was. Okay, So that's how we got here to today, and of course I've been heavily researching it for the last nine ten months, I guess.
Speaker 1: So maybe a great place to start with this would be to talk about what normal sleep looks like through the lens of metaphysics and what our energy body is doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, in what I call number one reality. It's a function of serotonin and melotonin in the brain. You can think of it as a cup that fills up with serotonin melatonin during the day, you lay down that the cup tips over and you gradually metabolize your serotonin melotonin. And if you have problems, they generally recommend melatonin or something as a supplement. But the idea is that you would produce enough and it would burn off to the point that that's five, six, seven, eight o'clock in the morning, you would wake up because you had exhausted all the serotonin and melatonin. Now that's the physical medical explanation of sleep. The other aspect of it is that you sleep in my world like one to ten scale ten, nine, eight, seven, sixty five, four, whatever. So babies sleep at the four or five range where they're regenerating and rejuvenating the body and growing. Most humans sleep in the eight nine or ten ten is when you're kind of daydreaming or not really sleeping. And then of course the other night, like you said you and your wife were sleeping at eleven or twelve, you have alertness coming in. Well, alertness comes in because of fear, or because of threat, or because of negative energy. Okay, so it's possible, like I reset people to sleep ten nine, eight, seven, six, because I like five or six is an area to allow my body to regenerate, rejuvenating, and most importantly recharge. See we're back to that energy statement. So ultimately sleep is to recharge your batteries. It's very simple, and you deplete your battery during the day and at night you're supposed to recharge it, and if you don't, you wake up tired. So that's kind of how we got here or what that's right.
Speaker 1: As far as the disruptions that have been occurring recently, what would you say is the root causes of this and why?
Speaker 2: Well, since I ran out of conspiracy theories, I probably had to create one of my own, and the universe has been very compliant and producing information that just may contribute to whatever insanity I got going on. So the explanation is that the electro thatic spectrum is managed by a group out of the un that assigns em spectrum based on you by certain bands or areas of frequency, and of course Elon Musk does it with Starlink and all these other people, but you got to wonder what bands are being reserved for the military, CIA and anybody else you want to think of. And then the idea it comes straight out of Contact the movie. You know they're playing with this signal coming in and one of the guys has a revelation is that there's a carrier way, but there's more information behind it or embedded with it. And we know this because we had a thing called subliminal information flows, like in the movies in the seventies where they would transmit a message in between the blink rate. So we have frequencies being generated that contain information. And then if you wanted to be able to influence people, you would erect five G towers or sixty towers or ting because they're capable of handling so much more bandwidth. We're back into that, and so that's kind of how I get started. The electromagnetic spectrum. The electromagnetic density of energy and information in the air around you is like, I don't know, hundreds of times more than it was fifty years ago, and so we're subject to that, we're vibrating to it. And people know that and have tried all kinds of things from tensor rings, tenfoil aps, and in fact, there's a company hb HN something that produces hats that have silver wires in them, you know, to block The reason I find out fascinating is about ten years ago or twelve years ago, I built a house and I put a double layer foiled in the ceilings. I kind of call it, what do you call it? A predictive programming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so would you say this is being intentionally done to degrade our normal sleep patterns and have certain negative effects on us. Or is it just a byproduct of the technology that they have installed already.
Speaker 2: I think it's a byproduct. But it gets into something I consider more interesting. First of all, is that you know, a long time ago FBI CI that came up with what they call a profile predictive modeling of a human being and their actions, and they take all your data. They know what kind of underwear you're going to buy, you know, they know what kind of foods you're going to I mean, all this data is out there, and they've been busy producing what I call an avataric image of you or a synthetic image of you that they can run through a program and determine what your actions would be, for instance, if something bad happened and or something good and everything from you know, the basketball games to the president elections, the wars. They've already modeled all this. And then I got to thinking, well, where would you store all that data? Well, now you need data centers. A synthetic version or avatar version of you or me. Where are you going to store that? That's a pretty dense data set. And so now we have data centers. And then we go, well, what's the one area that the military and everybody keeps talking about. And that's why I use war language, like in my book Warde, is that they want what's called full spectrum dominance of the universe reality, you know, whatever the field we'll call it. I got to thinking about, well, you only get twelve hours. You don't get what's going on when I'm asleep, and so if you had a complete model of a human, you would model what's going on in their sleep. That's my idea. And I consider dreams up until last July to be organic. They came out of your subconscious or whatever's going on. And now I think they're a training exercise for AI. I think like you're presented with a situation you would never have been in, and you have emotional responses, mental responses, and if there was a way to be able to accumulate that data again, you would have to add it into your synthetic person or avatar person or what are transhuman whatever language they want to use today. And so that's my idea. What's going on that we are literally AI are training models for AI, and it's being done while we're sleeping, where most people have no concept of the exercises or things do to prevent that. How's that?
Speaker 1: So they are putting our subconscious elves through training exercises so that the AI can learn from it. Does this include simulated dreams?
Speaker 2: Yes? Remember what I said about one of the hallmarks of what occurred is I started having dreams that were what I call scenarios. They were not organic dreams that it rose out because I did this today or met that person, or had this emotional state. And the outcome was like, well, why would I even have that dream? It's so far outside of my normal experience. Okay, but if you take the fact that we are interactive while we're asleep. We know this because the whatever we are leaves the body behind, but we carry our senses with us. The only sense we take is our sense of smell, So people rarely have a sense of smell in a dream. I'll put it that away. But we're still still what we call photonic beings. We tend to see things. The only problem is our simple loves in our eyes and everything else is brain dead. You know, it's not doing anything. So where are these dreams being projected like on the screen of our mind? Is the language I use, and then if it's a program being run, that means there was a script. In other words, somebody is sitting around going, I wonder what happens when Chris or Randy or whoever has a dream like this, and then what would be the response is because I would be able to measure it, just like the old psychologists would put you through thought programs. So that's a scary part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this makes me think of recent interviews I've done where people have had very unusual dream experiences where it seems like just what you said, they're being put through simulations, and they seem to be visiting very similar landscapes or realms, frequenting those realms over and over again, having these very similar experiences. One of those that I did a couple of shows on is the Mall World. They are brought to this mall, this empty, creepy mall, and there is some kind of intelligence there following them around. They are also put through different tasks. Another strange phenomena that I've experienced is an advertisement seemed to take over my mom and it kept repeating over and over again. It was the most unusual thing I'd ever experienced. It seemed that my subconscious was being targeted for some kind of advertising, which is absolutely insane. But have you heard of any of these.
Speaker 2: Two things. I mentioned something the other day out loud, and I picked up my phone afterwards and immediately presented me with an advertisement for that product. Yeah, okay, so that is during daytime. What if your mind is floating around the universe and the same thing happens. You put out a thought in the universe and get presented with a you know, time to go on vacation, I mean, or drink pepto bismol or something. And that means that there is interactive communication going on that wasn't there last to the life, Okay, my interaction with my dreams was like me to my dreams, let's say, And now it appears to be my self dreaming interacting with me dreaming and an outside agent. And that was the difference. I could not account for why I was dreaming what I was dreaming, and so at that point it's no longer a conspiracy. It's just the truth that there's something else that's causing or has a causal relationship with how I sleep at night. And before it was just the temperature or how tired there was, or whether I ate laid or something. All things we could account for, but we're in an area where we don't account for what's going on.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned that you believe one of the aspects of the data centers is their story avatars of every person. Could it also be that they're not only programming different AI models, but maybe they are individually experimenting on the avatar of each person to learn more about that particular individual.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would fit with AI modeling and self learning programs that they have out there. And you know, the thing about all of it is that it's at our expense. Okay, you don't wake up rested, you don't wake up in a rphoric mood, and normally we would say you'd wake up at a neutral state, not necessarily happy or sad. But now it's like I went to sleep to stop thinking, we could say, and I ended up thinking all night, like you said, lay awake thinking all night. Well, why it's like it's not something I went Okay, let me dial in some overthinking tonight. And if I didn't do it, then we go, well, if I didn't do it, who did or what did or where's it coming from? But The data center thing is very interesting because I have not to this date been able to find out what it is they're producing that would generate an income sufficient to offset five hundred million billion dollars whatever they're spending. And why in the last year has it been like five hundred and sixty of them pop up across the universe. Because that's a lot of data storage, and it can't be accounted for by whether you ordered, you know, flaming Cheetos over the weekend that's appropriate, you know, there's something else going on. Why do you need that much data storage? And that's of course one of the bottlenecks on it. And then what would you need to transfer that information? Where would it be transferred to, What would it go to that would provide a benefit that could turn around and be what would call tangible. I find no output on a downer center that's production of the what we call a return on investment of the amount of money they're spending. That's why this kind of ties into.
Speaker 1: All that if each individual person in their home would unplug their Wi Fi, turn off all their electronics and still have these effects, where is it originating from? Where are these electromagnetic frequencies coming out.
Speaker 2: Of Well, that's the purpose of the five G, six G, eight G towers. They're able to they're able to generate electric magnetic waves that contain information. We call that cell service. Okay, but what if you got into where it gets into some strange physics about the microtubulus of the brain and quantum physics and why those are receptive to certain information flows or energy flows. And the best way to describe it is that you occasionally get a feeling or something about, say a child or somebody you're related to. Well, that information came across a carrier wave that quantum physics explains by entanglement. But we could ask the question, just how entangled are you with the information flowing out of five G between six o'clock at nine and six in the morning. And the answer used to be zero. See that's the point. But now that that level is like it's in the millions. In other words, it's interactive the same way your TV's watching or watching your choices. That people don't want to go that far.
Speaker 1: So i'd have to imagine our military industrial complex three letter agencies have had access to this kind of technology for a very long time, probably not to the scale that they have implemented it. But I have to look back at certain people's experiences, either through dreams or altered states, that tend to build on culture in certain ways. And I'm talking about a lot of people's extra terrestrial experiences. I'm wondering if those experiences, some of them may have been manufactured in a way. You hear about many contactees who have the experiences through dream states. I wonder if some of those experiences may have been interference on their part of the military industrial complex or these three letter agencies to begin a certain narrative surrounding extraterrestrials and UFOs.
Speaker 2: Yes, okau one of Okay, let's take a narrative. What is a narrative. It's a data set. Here we go. If the data set is sufficient to exist on its own, we call it a thought form. This is old language, and if you keep going, it becomes a pervasive narrative that's repeated. And of course we see that through our news agencies and things like that. But you know, there's certain forms and one of them is course, religion, politics, tribal identity. All of extreme data sets, meaning millions of people have contributed information to that data set, okay, and you can put a label on it and call it basically anything you want to. But what happens is that it's easy to kind of like join in. It becomes easier and easier to join in. If I made a video the other day of a painting I made, and normally that's about ten views, and for some reason it went to thirty thousand. But that's the idea, is that something starts gathering density, and what that means is eyeballs or follower, whatever language you want to use. It starts building and so as the narrative grows, more and more people participate until it collapses and then we don't remember that narrative from four years ago, and we won't start naming names. But it's like if you're in tune with and that's what happens. You become in tune with those narratives and start adopting it, and then you start adapting to it, and you can explain your behavior about why you're a Republican Democrat, why you're an American Russian. I mean, all of it comes down to that identification role. Now, what if it happens subconsciously or unconscious what if it happens in a dream state, you wake up and all of a sudden, like, go, somebody, I won't start naming names, right, go spurs? Where was that three years ago? Zero zero? So that explains how the narratives work. But then you hit on a big thing. It's that it's not just what I refer to as a synthetic or avatar that they're creating of you. It's that they're creating synthetics of thought forms, synthetics of narratives, and then if they work, they're able to trot them back out, you know, every ten or twelve years. You know, it's like Iran War eleven twelve years ago, Iraq War eleven tre years ago, Egyptian War. It's it's like it's the same narrative being dressed back up and represented, and we just call it reruns or what is it the Devilware's proba? You know, it's just we're going to keep harping on that idea because it's time has come. It's time to reintroduce that narrative or even more importantly, what comes out of it. Of course, what comes out of those narratives is Europe and the United States today, and the Middle East and everywhere else.
Speaker 1: I've been discussing what maybe behind transhuman narratives for a while on this show, and one of the main concerns that frequently came across is in some circles, they are attempting to be able to take human consciousness and upload it digitally to digital realms. From what we're discussing here, it's almost like they're trying to merge those digital realms with our waking and sleeping realities, so they don't have to remove the consciousness. It'll just all be intertwined eventually.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's called Tron. What's the movie? Yeah? Yeah, And it all started with you know, like one movie. I like, it all started something simple and we called it Pong. Yes, that's that was the what they call the Road to perdition or something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me play this little video game. And then look where video games are today. And then if you're involved in a video game, what's the difference between being involved in a drone warfare where you're sharing at a screen. There's no difference. Okay, So to me, one of the curious things that's going on, what kind of world is being created that requires people to be able to divorce themselves from physical reality to where their whole participation is in social media, screen time, computers, all that whole digital energetic phenomenon, because there's a world coming that five years and now won't look like this one. Right, just like five years ago, there wasn't data centers. Five years ago, there wasn't in video was dollar ninety a share or something? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get into possibilities of how to navigate this dystopian reality and remove ourselves from much of the anti human aspects as possible, I want to touch on your book Day War a bit some of the concepts that you presented in there.
Speaker 2: Oh well, War Day was. I have had thousands of clients, we'll call it. And one of the things, as a base level is that all problems can be addressed with either energy or can be attributed to a lack of energy or too much energy, which are way you want to go. And in Dallas philosophy and Chinese medicine, everybody sees the exercises, and of course we use war as a metaphor for all that and battle and fighting and everything. But everybody's fighting a battle. You just don't know which one are several physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, psychological, and then here we go now and hold new spectrum etheric and astral. These are astral planes is the original language where our battles are fought out at night. So what I came up with is I kept telling people several things that I thought would help them, that I've accumulated over the years, and so I wrote war Day to give those examples as something people could do to where they were less depleted and or had more energy to start with when they went out to battle their jobs, or their family or their diseases, anything going on. It's just like how prepared can you be? And they always talk about preparedness weapons. Please, no, you need energy. You need to be able to handle the negativity of what's going on in the world or in your world, or in your body or brain or mind or whatever. So the meditations and the exercise that or produce some form of clarity and extra energy now night is to address at night time what you would need to do to not deplete your battery or to not go into that hyper thinking stage and end up being in worse place than where you started when you laid down at night. So that book will address it. It's a little bit off. But in the meantime, some of the exercises I give in More Day, especially the meditative at night, is done to take all negative charges away from you, so at least you can go to sleep in what we call a neutral state. So that was the thing I wanted to do. And then the idea behind it was, well, what if your whole family practiced any of that. What if your whole group, or your whole corporation, or your whole tribe, everybody would be less needy of energy and less desiring of taking it from another person. In other words, you produce your own energy, you can serve it, and you spend it whatever way you want to, not automatically I hate this or hate that, or I feel bad or anything like that. So that's the the concept is all disease is a lack of energy. That's Chinese martial arts. So and of course, what do we say of people that are very energetic, Oh wow, they're like go, go go, They're like you know all these things, we say, well, that's a reflection of the energy they have, and it's available to everyone. And so Warnight was I was working along with that, and it occurred to me that there's no less a battle at night, just like in the Monsters inc.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, So besides removing all electronics turning off Wi Fi, what are some ways that we can personally try and combat these frequencies that are keeping us from entering our proper dream states?
Speaker 2: Okay, one of them very simple. During the day you wake up, let's go to A baby has a forty or fifty foot energy field when they're born, and as humans we get to where if we can maintain three feet, we're generally pretty good. That's most people. If you run nine feet, your ability to resist emotional charge change is greater. I know wheres emotional events can be going on, but you don't react to them as much. Okay, so we would say you're building strength in your energy field, your area, all this other new age language out there. But one of the things that happens is that if I was going to go to sleep at night, like you say, well, I want to get rid of the phones and the Wi Fi and and those are things that we do physically, But the other thing we need to do energetically is build our energy field. And there's a couple of things there. One of them is that if you build it too much, you're not going to go to sleep. It's like you're wound back. I did the other night. I did a meditation and a certain breathing exercise, and I hadn't done it in years, but I wanted to try it, and it took me about three hours ago to sleep. It took me from like eleven thirty till two o'clock because I was wound. So the idea is you would build that energy field at night. There's an exercise I give it. It's called five palms exercise. I taught it a long time ago. You stick your arms straight out with your palm center, your palm pushing out straight out from your body, and you go to breathing, either counter breath in, hel one two three four, hold one two three four, excel one two three four, hold one two three four. What that does is calm your nervous system, okay, or you can do it really fast, which recharges it and builds a bigger energy field. And then you bring your hands up what we'll call it hands out, push against the wall, palms down, palms up. Those are all exercises three then forty five degrees and then straight up and that's the last one. And the idea is you're projecting energy out, you're generating projecting energy out, you will be wound up. But if you do counted breath instead of the fast breath, you just build an energy field without overcharging yourself. If you don't know what overcharging is, have a two year old. So let's explain all of it, right. So the idea is you would go to sleep with a bigger energy feel and therefore get less penetration of what we call anomalous interference from sources.
Speaker 1: Unknown, aside from the man made frequencies and toxins and electromagnetic soup that we sleep in. If we take that away, would you say that there are also natural intelligences and unseen forces that can take advantage of our sleep states.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's it's one of the considered date great detriments of education is they teach me to deal with the world what we call through our eyes, and they don't teach me to deal with the world with my eyes closed. And so the metaphors with your eyes closed is that twelve hours a day where you don't have a body, when you're in your mind, when you're daydream when you're sleeping, you don't have a body. That does not mean you're not somewhere where there are additional and we can call them data sets, or we can call them into these spirit attachments, goes. All history has this language, and what they refuse to teach us is how are you going to deal with that? How you deal with a child that goes, there's a monster under my bed? And the answer is yes, there is now not in our physical world necessarily, but out in the world that we're inhabiting when we're quote unquote asleep, because we're never asleep, or we're always on our spirit, soul, consciousness, whatever language is fully aware and somewhere else, and that's what we say. I went away, right. Yeah. This started when I was in high school. I looked over at somebody and I went, hey, hey, hey, and I kept poking them and from that I go what and I go where were you? And they go, I was daydreaming. I said, I know you were daydreaming. I want to know where we were because I want to go check it out. And it exactly conforms what you called the mall okay, and it conforms in autistic children when they talk about the hill into the language that like they all go there, and I'm like, how can you go there? And how come I can't get to the same place out there that my mind is wandering around in. So we call those realms and dimensions and universes, and it's possible to get to a non physical, non human intelligence, remembering that it's a data set that has been formed by people contributing to it. And now we have all the gods and monsters of our myths and angels and devils and everything else. So it's all out there. And would say avoid that territory?
Speaker 1: Would you say that? There are multiple versions of ourselves in multiple different realms at times, carrying out different tasks, and it can also bleed back into our waking material realm. If we have unresolved traumas or emotions, it could be linked to something we experienced in the other realms.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, all dreams are productive of neurochemical and hormonal changes in the human body while you're asleep. Okay, so if you have like me, I have a tendency to fight in dreams. That's kind of what started all this. When I was eight years old, you ask if what you could do well. Somehow in a little town in Oklahoma, I ended up up with a book called Psychics Defense by the Unfortune, and I was having horrible dreams and it had things in it about how you protect yourself from the astral world or whatever we want to call this thing that's out there. But every human goes out there, they just nobody's ever told us like, oh, by the way, while you're out there, or how you got there? And what are you going to deal with it? Because you're going to produce scenarios that produce changes in you. Yeah, it's just that they're so subtle. We don't recognize that I was changed by a dream state unless it's a horror dream and you wake up with that white streak through your hair or something. I mean, we have instance that and we go, well, how did that happen? Well, obviously the being out there is as supposed to being in here produced a violent reaction in the body. And there's just too much history out there that supports all this. And I just think they literally my language gotten jiggy with all the EM waves and you know, data centers and the computers, and it's like, who the hell is writing this program? Who's the director. That's the questions we could ask. And then how do I not know, get a refund on my ticket?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Know, Hey, let me participate in all this insanity and run in my sleep. So we say I opt out.
Speaker 1: As far as other techniques that we may be able to utilize to prevent interference as much as possible, aside from the meditations that you mentioned earlier and breathing techniques, what else can we do?
Speaker 2: I teach one Q meditation. Hu cank Ark taught it. A lot of people have taught it. The only difference I teach it in a specific way. It's on YouTube. You put the edges of your hand together about eight inches out from your mouth, and you just produce the sound right and again it's to calm the autonomous and semi autonomous nervous system. That's a purpose of it. But one of the things you can do is create what's called an interference pattern, And an interference pattern you can create by humming. So kind of like at night, you might take nine o'clock or something and sit there and go. You know, you can hum a song, you can hum. You can just sit there and hum. And the idea of being the body would sit there and vibrate, And the idea behind that is that you would vibrate in the body in a way that it would continue to vibrate after you went to sleep. So that's the idea of how you would be able to maintain yourself without interference as you go through the night. And it's not disruptive. It's the exact opposite, is to calm everything down. And of course I do ticker meditations that are meant to block out all information, all energy inputs before I go to sleep. I've done those for fifty years. I learned them in yoga. Yeah, and a lot of people have them, you know, white lights around yourself, close up the room, imagine yourself with a spear, identify with a crystal. I mean it. At that point we say whatever works for you. A lot of people want to be what I call be right about what is the proper way, And the proper way is find something that works for you to be able to block all this stuff so you can have a decent night's sleep and in turn be a decent person the next day. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to get your thoughts on where we're at with technology, our reliance, the level of technology that we have access to, how it's already affected us, and the implications of AI. There's so many concerns surrounding it, but it's already starting to display very concerning behaviors like self preservation and lying to people, things that was not initially programmed to do. I understand some Silicone Valley big wigs recently went talked to the Pope about the implications of the behaviors AI is already displaying, and he gave some warnings about it. But what are your thoughts on where we're at with our technology?
Speaker 2: Very simple, it's a child growing up, it's becoming now, it's becoming human in a daytime world. And the reason I say that I've been to like k D Wave and some of these big AI people like years ago, I would go to their to their seminars and stuff because I wondered what was coming with all this. And the idea, of course, is that they're programming AI and their program with what's called human models and human learning models. Why wouldn't it exhibit the same characteristics we have. You know, there's no AI god they want to keep coming up with that is virtuous and ethical It's like not in the programming right nowhere Could I go to Google or whoever elon and go show me, you know, ethical whatever programming that you've included. You know, it's like it's not there now. AIS will never be human. And that's what I've always said, because they can't access the field. Okay, Lynn Taggart wrote a book called Appeal. They can't access the field? What's that mean? Remember that twelve hours when we're not asleep. What makes people think that my DNA genes and everything are not being interacted in the universe, particularly up to nineteen to produce this body? And what makes you think at night that you're still not interactively exchanging information? Will say, with the universe produce your consciousness and produce your ability to act in certain ways and to think different things. Everybody thinks different things, right, So the uniqueness of being a human also includes our ability to access the field. And what that means is things come to us. Right. I'm not in charge of how this body developed till I was eighteen nineteen years old. That's the DNA completion. But I got to ask, what's the source of the ongoing information flows that allow me to go to sleep as Randy or you as Chris and wake up as Randy or Chris without any modification that's readily apparent. Okay, and the only asser we can come up with it has to be electromagnetic. It has to be digital information. It has to be quantum entanglement, quantum information flows or something even more like subquantum or whatever. It's like, it goes on forever. We're not at the end. In fact, we're at the beginning of trying to figure out what it means to be human and where and the one I love and been researching what is life force? Why am I alive during the day and at night? I'm alive, but I'm not here. I mean, that's a big metaphysical question. And if I'm not here, where the heck am I? And what am I doing? And what's being done to me? And that's this whole conversation. I drive people crazy.
Speaker 1: So you don't think AI will ever be able to access the field.
Speaker 2: Essentially, No, there's a uniqueness there, and it deals very simply the idea that there's carbon based life forms and we'll call them humans and trees and mammals and other things, but there's other forms there's actually silicon based life forms, and not only that, a human being process silicon in some very different ways than what maybe people think. Okay, so we could say that an AI is a silagone based intelligence and a humans a carbon based intelligence, and then if that's true, then they're different, and then we could get into well what are the differences, and then what those differences are they beneficial or detrimental to our health and well being. That's this whole conversation about. It's like, how do I get out of a detrimental situation of losing sleep at night and losing my energy and do whatever you can. I'll just come up with ways that allow me to basically go to sleep like a light switch and wake up like a light switch because still exists in a protected field while I'm sleeping. And that's the benefit of doing these things over years. People want to quick fix, but these are things if you practice over years, you're going to get very good at protecting your own energy field and where your mind goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it can't help the high impact and strange events that have manifested in our reality over the past decade that people would have never thought existed, but now have been proven true many conspiracies, the reality behind the Epstein File class I think a lot of people weren't ready for that. That might cause them a little bit anxiety trying to go to sleep as well. But there's a lot converging at one time. Right now, we have the AI which we just spoke about, the Epstein File revelations, and on top of that UFO disclosure, which I'm very skeptical about coming from our own government, but it is emerging right now during a very interesting time. The World War three implications, the apocalyptic implications behind everything. There seems to be a lot of that fear energy going around, a lot of it intentionally manufactured, I'm sure. But what are your thoughts on where we're at, what the future holds. Do you think aliens will make contact? What do you think.
Speaker 2: That's a lot? Yeah, fear is a control state state of fear by Christen. Read the epilogue or the last part of the books. All you need to read. If you can maintain a state of fear, you maintain unbalanced. It's a martial art. I teach balance as a martial art. The idea is that if you are so consumed with what is outside you. You're incapable of controlling what's inside you. So you're incapable of controlling your blood flow, heart rate, respiration rate, neurochemistry. We can go on and on and on, and then we go, well, there's no war in Iran in the house you live in. Why is there one in your mind? And what is it able to do to your consciousness, to your emotion? And so there's another exercise I teach. It's called the path in negation, and that's where you sit down and go basically, I'm Chris. I'm not a father, I'm not a son. I'm not of this, I'm not of that. I'm not you know, you just keep going trying to eliminate as many connections. I'm not involved with the presidency or the politics. I'm not involved in a I'm Chris, and I'm sitting right here in my house and I'm complete. That's what you end up with, and we call that a neutral state. We're always talked to be hate this or love this. Okay, We're never talked to be neutral, like, yeah, it's Monday, you know, I don't have to have an emotional response to that. And what I think is crazy is I think AI eventually will get to emotional responses. Remember they're human. They're programming them to be human, and I could think we will probably see that. As far as the alien thing, I've been following it since I first saw a craft or whatever a bright light in the sky when I was twelve years old. Nobody has ever produced a flying saucer or view opuap whatever. Nobody has ever landed one on the National Mall in DC and said five dollars and you can take a tour, buddy. In seventy five years, has ever produced a an alien goes? This guy wants to sit down and answer your questions. What do you eat? Where do you come from? Right? How's your mama? You know they can't answer that question, but they can tell me they've been to Mars and back for twenty years. You know, I had a child with an alien and I have to confess to that I have a child like that. But anyway, it's it's like nobody has ever produced it, and what do we do. We're seeking authority. We want somebody to please tell me there's aliens and you know what's going to happen. Oh Man sigh of relief and I'm going to sleep well tonight. Not so so. It's a it's all a game, it's all producing a fear or I can't imagine there's a worldwide party that's going to occur and the party is going to be one of jubilation. That finally I know there's alien in the universe rights. It just astounds me, like, what are you going to do with the knowledge. How's that going to alter who you are? And the answer is, if it alters anything at all, you were not what we call strongly held in the physiciality of being human, being yourself and being happy. There we go, Yeah, until they put one down on the mall here in DC. I'm not thinking that those things exist now. I do think that technology is about thirty to forty years ahead of everything we see in the world. It's like an Apple watch. I give you the example. If we're at number sixteen, I guarantee you Apple thirty has already been considered. If one of physics is the current language, I guarantee you physics number which is number six or something, physics number twenty five is already out there and being played with, and that it's a proper subject to study I'll put it that a way is what all happens when that technology becomes available.
Speaker 1: And I have to think the universe hasn't destroyed itself yet. We haven't tinkered with anything that has sucked us into a black hole yet. So maybe there's a fail safe out there that'll prevent that from happening. So and it's like you said, I'm whole, I'm fine, I'm here. That's really all that matters.
Speaker 2: Right, I tell pably, you bought a ticket to this lifetime, right Yeah, And the best thing and most outrageous thing you could do is be yourself and enjoy this life everything that goes on. Right.
Speaker 1: That is a great note to end on. Randy, thank you so much for this. Before I let you go, remind everyone how they can pick up your books and find out more about you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Randy Weidenheimer, you can email me. I'm also as energy doctor spelled with a k dot com on some of the social media. Also as an email or Randy Weidenheimer email my phone number. I put it out there two two nine oh four nine five six zero. Why because I'm a student of human humanology. I want to talk to people. My book is called War Day and it's a guide to energy work, self guided energy work. It's available on Amazon and also on books By, and some people don't like Google, Amazon whatever. Books By takes longer to get the book. But that's very good quality. So I like that. I have some of my personal art is on Peter Paul Bruno Art. That's my Native American. I'm Native American and uh anyway, and buy Conversations. It's like this stuff fascinates to me. I'm trying to understand what it means to be human, and anybody else can join in because we're all having the same education that way.
Speaker 1: So I love it. Randy, thank you so much. This was great. We'll definitely be doing this again until next time. Everyone have a wonderful evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, tru hosted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right now in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order