Speaker 1: This is Laura Kane after Dark. Thank you for joining us. There's three of us now on the oh now two of us.
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: There were three, now there's two three. I'm Laura Kane. This is Laura Kane after Dark, and this is Laura Vrain my BFF. You might BF No, I'm not number two, but that's fine. I'm good with that. But we already we've discussed that many times. And then we have producer Brian over here. So I have a quick little question or like a gripe. I guess you could call it a gripe because I.
Speaker 3: Think that.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're getting gas, just say you buy fifty dollars worth of gas, right, and you go back out to the pump, and then like it sometimes seventy five cents short or twenty five cents before you get to the fifty mark, it goes real slow. Oh yeah, I think we're not getting any gas. Those what are they little droplets that are like spitting out, you know how like the last ten cents go super slow to the last twenty cents go super slow.
Speaker 4: Because I don't I just pay at the pump.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, you just fill it up every time?
Speaker 4: No, but I just don't necessarily fill up all the way. I just pay ahead of time. Though.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, then I think you do? You know what?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I do know what you mean?
Speaker 2: I want not anymore.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think it's real.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think we're not getting any gassing. If that's just fake, I doubt it. Well, is it just like pottering out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's starting to slow down, so it can.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Okay, that was that was it?
Speaker 1: All right? Let's talk about the Hoya Cosmetic first, and then we have a game. Eric has a Eric has a game, I have a game, and Brian has a wild card segment. So it's going to be so fun. But first, what would be really fun?
Speaker 3: You know what I would love to get?
Speaker 2: What would you love to get?
Speaker 1: I'd love to get like a butt lift, a lower facelift. Maybe eventually, eventually I do need some work done on my face at botox wise, But Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place that you want to go. It's right in our backyard. They've been around for so many years and they have so many five star ratings. Just read their reviews that are incredible and here's more about them.
Speaker 3: They're our sponsor.
Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 5: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 5: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard.
Speaker 2: How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center dot com. Little behind the scenes That last picture of Eric and the ad he's naked, just so next time you see it, just know that he's completely nude. That is something that I pictured. I figured, Why did you.
Speaker 4: Guys send me that picture there for them.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: I don't he did I? Did I? Or did I he did?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I'm sure he did not me. Okay, So Eric Ramer, you have a game, Laura Kane, Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: This will be right up. Producer Brian Sally. Okay.
Speaker 3: Why is it about movies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll you'll probably get a few of them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is from a book that I just acquired called You Talking to Me? Okay, okay, So these are the definitive guide to iconic movies.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this. This is good. Guys are much better at this than women are, are there? Oh yes, remembering movie lines for sure? Can you whip out like movie lines like that off the top of your ear? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do quote stuff.
Speaker 3: That doesn't retain in my memory. Really yeah. Interesting, And I think it's a male female thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that men are better at spatial processing, Like that's one of the things. Like men are really good chess because they can they can like spatially, they can like process it in three D in their head like things like that. But I didn't know that, Like I don't know what movie quotes relates to that. Like men have a biological advantage.
Speaker 1: That's just something I've noticed over the Okay, so what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: To start off easy?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What movie is this? Quote from? There's No Place Like Home?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're starting off with this softball?
Speaker 2: Yeah, softball. Here's another one. Frankly, my dear, I don't give it.
Speaker 4: Great movie.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the.
Speaker 1: Beast, beating the Oh no, wait, Sadian, it wasn't airplanes. It was beauty that killed the Beauty that killed the beast. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh that was I remember seeing that when I was a kid. It was great.
Speaker 2: Wait, which which Yeah? The original?
Speaker 1: Okay, like the black and white?
Speaker 3: Isn't there were black and white King Kong.
Speaker 4: There's like there's like a nineteen seventies one that was the.
Speaker 3: One that I remember.
Speaker 2: Jessica Lang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just like a Lang one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we all go a little mad sometimes, ohscho yeah, very thank you.
Speaker 1: I know, I I know I had to take a movie class in college.
Speaker 2: What me too, Laura Dump, Oh oh.
Speaker 1: My god, this is gonna I'm gonna kick myself. Is it possible to kick myself? What?
Speaker 4: Dum?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: Do you know what this, do you know?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 4: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: Elizabeth Taylor?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who's afraid of Virginia Wall?
Speaker 1: Oh I've ever seen that? But it's that that quote still sounds familiar to me.
Speaker 2: No wire hangers.
Speaker 3: Oh, mommy dearest, there we go.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I got it. It for says for sas.
Speaker 4: Is that like legally blonde or something?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like some kind of dum are the one the fraternity, the sorority?
Speaker 3: Bunny?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's that one movie called How's Bunny?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: What is it from show Girls? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have never watched.
Speaker 2: You guys have never seen show Girls?
Speaker 3: For reasons, yes, the most like one of the most hated movies.
Speaker 4: Right, super expensive movie to make too, and really like bad acts?
Speaker 2: Terrible? What about this one? Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Speaker 3: Sleep is in Seattle?
Speaker 2: No, h is it old love Story?
Speaker 3: I've never seen that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought I heard I was supposed to see that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm supposed to see that thing, and I'm supposed to see Love Story.
Speaker 2: I think you've got to ask yourself one question, dirty Harry? Oh there where.
Speaker 1: We go now? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, let's see here. I bet you can squeal like a pig.
Speaker 3: Oh Deliverance.
Speaker 2: There we go. Oh yeah, god, what a weird movie.
Speaker 1: Wow, so weird, so weird and so good.
Speaker 2: That was good. How about this one? Shut your raggedy ass up and sit the fuck down.
Speaker 1: Oh, Laurie after Dark?
Speaker 2: Is that's what she says to be every single time I walk in here?
Speaker 4: Time period?
Speaker 2: Is that from nineteen ninety seven?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Pulp fiction?
Speaker 2: That was close. That sounds very very close.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh Jackie Brown, Yeah there I was thinking that was like, is it Jackie Brown?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, up, so long Jackie Brown too.
Speaker 2: Let's see. You're gonna need a bigger boat. Okay, there we go. Look at me, Damien, it's all for you. Oh, there we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just know because of the name, they're all gonna laugh at you. Oh my god, Oh Tanya, No, shoot, I don't know, darn it.
Speaker 2: What Carrie?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, car of course.
Speaker 4: I was never I never understood the appeal of carry anything.
Speaker 1: It was so it was crazy, creepy and scary.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, Oh it's news something newsroom, news news.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're so close. I'm going to give you a hint. ABC, CBS, NBC, Yes.
Speaker 3: There we go. Network.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, tell me about it. Stud.
Speaker 1: Uh, Marilyn Monroe movie.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, pretty woman. I'm about to banish you too from the studio. What is it again? Tell me about it?
Speaker 1: Stud Okay, this is a dumb quote and I hate it, so I'm not even gonna what. I love that movie. Oh my, I was gonna say, I'm never gonna watch that movie again because I hate that quote.
Speaker 2: I don't know the last time I watched Grease, nobody puts baby in the corner. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: You were close, Laura, get it before before it I was in my mind. I couldn't spit it out fast enough.
Speaker 2: We've traced the call and it's coming from inside the house.
Speaker 3: Oh what's this, Oh, the one with a panic room.
Speaker 4: Well, this is like this is like the cliche where it's like the call is coming from inside the house, but like I don't know where it actually. No, it's like it's an urban legend, but haul is coming from inside the house. It's a horror movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, that sounds of the lamb.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, it's like a killer horror movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: No, saw when a stranger calls?
Speaker 4: Oh I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 2: You've never seen a stranger? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's the big plot twist is the calls coming from inside the house. Now, it's like this urban legend thing.
Speaker 3: We're like people like say that or they know it's in every cliche.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this one? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Speaker 1: Darnet. I should be getting these before you.
Speaker 4: It's not a competition.
Speaker 1: It is. Everything is a competition for me.
Speaker 2: About this one. They're here. I think you got that one. Huh.
Speaker 3: I think Brian got that one over me.
Speaker 2: Oh gnarly?
Speaker 1: Oh no no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 3: Past time the ridge went high?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 4: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, say hello to my little straight face. Ah, okay, there we go. Let me see. I'll do one more. Okay, you can be my wingman anytime.
Speaker 4: Let's give lore like three more. Let's get a redemption.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this one?
Speaker 1: You just want to beat me solid I have?
Speaker 2: How about this one? It's not a tumu.
Speaker 1: Oh terminator, No, what it's not terminator?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, kindergarten cop, Yes, there you go.
Speaker 1: Are you just giving these?
Speaker 4: I knew that one.
Speaker 3: Why did you say it?
Speaker 4: Because I was let your answer?
Speaker 1: So you're giving these two? Fine?
Speaker 4: I won't give it to any more. All right, two more.
Speaker 1: That's not fun.
Speaker 3: It's not a competition.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'm not going to be ignored.
Speaker 1: Dan oh fatal attraction.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was good.
Speaker 5: Yes, I got that one solidly, snap out of it.
Speaker 1: It's share mm hmm moonlight moonlight, No very close, moonshine?
Speaker 2: No what if? I what if I smack you moon smack.
Speaker 1: Moon moon hit No hit man, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what's the past tense of strike struck?
Speaker 3: Moon struck?
Speaker 2: There? Okay, yeah, it was a bad one.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that one.
Speaker 2: Yippi kaye, motherfucker?
Speaker 4: Oh termato two?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh wait?
Speaker 4: What am I saying?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Die Hard?
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: I never you know what, I've never seen a die Hard movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was confusing it with the yip, the Austin La Vista.
Speaker 1: You know what else?
Speaker 2: Here's the one more for I'll have what she's having.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's that's what Harry met Sally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we.
Speaker 3: No, I just forgot my thought.
Speaker 1: What else I just say?
Speaker 3: Die Oh okay, so I've never seen a die Hard movie.
Speaker 1: I've never seen all the way.
Speaker 3: Through a James Bond movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have.
Speaker 1: I've seen it total in total, yes, but from start to finish, sitting watching, I've not watched The Godfather, the full thing.
Speaker 4: That's fine. Godfather is actually not for everybody.
Speaker 1: I've kind of like watched it, like, okay, I watched this part here, this part there, but.
Speaker 2: I watched the Diehard is the greatest Christmas movie.
Speaker 4: So you need to watch.
Speaker 1: Everybody says that why Heart's so good.
Speaker 3: It's a Christmas movie.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 2: The Gate it really is.
Speaker 4: That's fine, but you can watch it. Also, you need to watch some of the James Blond movies.
Speaker 3: I'm not in all the actions.
Speaker 2: They're watched The Long Kiss, good Night, No, what is that.
Speaker 4: And wait hold on, let me let me finish grilling Laura. You need to at least watch Casino Royal and Skyfall.
Speaker 1: But why yeah, because there because because besides the.
Speaker 4: Action, Casino Royal is hardly an action movie, even it's mostly just like a a spy thriller. It's really good. It's really good, Okay, Daniel Craig is hot in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And Skyfall is one of the greatest movies ever made. Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 3: And that's a double O seven one too.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the third one. Yeah, you should watch the second, fourth, and fifth, but the first and third You really need to watch sky Fall?
Speaker 1: What about the older ones? Those worth digging into?
Speaker 4: The I would say yeah.
Speaker 2: Yours for your Eyes Only was good.
Speaker 4: I would say yes to most of the Yeah, that's terrible, that's terrible. It depends on who's the actor.
Speaker 1: Who is the worst?
Speaker 4: James Bond, Timothy Dalton, Timothy let's say that what, Michael Moore? No, no, Roger Roger what's his face?
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 2: And then the guy that played Remington Steel wasn't good either.
Speaker 4: No, honestly, I think Timothy Dalton and Roger what's his Face are the two worst ones. I don't watch any other ones, but Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery, Sean Connery and Crazy the best one though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So now it's my turn for a game. Okay, and I got this online, and I think you probably have heard of it, or maybe you've even played it, but we're just going to play it our own special way.
Speaker 3: It's called Awkward Turtle. Have you heard of this game?
Speaker 1: Okay, what I'm gonna do. You have to play in teams. Since we're doing our own rules. I'm going to give you words, and the first person who comes up with the word that's on the top of the card because I'm gonna give you words that relate to this word, gets a point.
Speaker 3: Okay, I should, Oh, I don't have a pan. Let me get a pin out of my purse. You see who wins? You or Brian?
Speaker 4: Just count it in your head like you did when I beat you with the movie quotes.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't need to count that in my head. I just felt it hardcore. Okay, Okay, So I'm going to start giving you words and then you just blurred out what you think and then okay, let me put Brian and Erica.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, we're just what are we doing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you some words and then you have to I'm there's a word at the top of this card, and you have to guess.
Speaker 3: The plant the word association correct, Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: But uh fart, poop, uh fart, bowels, digest.
Speaker 4: Are we just going until we get the right one? Someone says, oh, okay eating.
Speaker 3: Uh stinky poop. No, I already said poop.
Speaker 1: There you go, boom, Brian okay, fondle, grab, masturbatecheez, Laura.
Speaker 2: Penis vagina, sex genitals.
Speaker 1: Woman, There you go, oh, Eric, okay, Jesus caress, fondle.
Speaker 2: That was the first one of the last.
Speaker 1: I had like three where to go, okay, spit, vomit, mouth, gag, hermione, I don't know, puke, blow chunks.
Speaker 3: Vomit no, no, throw up, no, no.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: You guys are tired. Oh her.
Speaker 4: That is a deep reference to the Harry Potter books. It's like a very deep reference.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it, my god, cavity tee, whole bacteria opening tooth body, yep, geez, liquid.
Speaker 2: But diarrhea.
Speaker 1: There you go. I knew you. I mean, if you didn't get that, then I don't know what this game was gonna.
Speaker 4: Be clean until Lord just strip was just like masturbation kind of like.
Speaker 3: That kind of shocked you a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I saw your face like whoa, Okay, it's taking us. Well, I'll do this one like later because this one's like kind of like that, so I better.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna okay again. Poop bowel.
Speaker 2: Didn't you just do this?
Speaker 4: Constipation?
Speaker 1: But there are many bathroom toilet Eric Rimmer, eight times a day.
Speaker 2: Shipping, pooping, norhea?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I said all.
Speaker 5: No squidding, squitters, not sweat, washing stands after pooping, going to the bathroom. No ping, come on, come on, crapping, no wiping, crap No, what is.
Speaker 1: The okay, what is the verb when you're doing it? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, but what is what is the proper term for that?
Speaker 2: Diarrheaifocating?
Speaker 3: There you boo?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Okay, seed come.
Speaker 4: God, damn it, Eric, come.
Speaker 2: Semen, semen dirty game.
Speaker 4: Of course you got that one real fast.
Speaker 2: Duh fly zipper larva maggot.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: God, Eric is killing it all the gross ones. He gets really fast.
Speaker 1: Crack but fissure, uh rock split opening.
Speaker 2: Earthquake, uh crevice.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Okay, gets this one.
Speaker 1: Rooster cock of course. Cut incision mail, oh, circumcision, circumcise, dick penis skin Brian oh, he got it right before you.
Speaker 2: But thank god.
Speaker 1: Doctor, oh proctologist athlete, cream.
Speaker 4: Athletes, but hemorrhoid.
Speaker 1: Athletes.
Speaker 4: But okay, wait, what does athlete to do with him rhy?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Don asked this game.
Speaker 4: Not the most common cause of him was like sitting too long or something.
Speaker 3: Are pushing out your hard smell poop, putrid.
Speaker 4: Vomit, sulfur, rotten egg, rotten band band, way b A n D rotten eggs.
Speaker 3: Like a band, like a musical band.
Speaker 1: What stinky, horrible putrid?
Speaker 3: I said, putrid?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh stale, it's rotten, It's all right, it's rancid.
Speaker 2: Guys, Is there a band called.
Speaker 1: Chubby fat fat fat, plump baby.
Speaker 4: Rolls overweight thick baby?
Speaker 1: Uh chunky already said that? No, no, you said that. What's the other word for chunky?
Speaker 4: Hefty?
Speaker 2: Soft egg?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, that good guess.
Speaker 4: But no, she's a little uh munchkin.
Speaker 1: It starts with a pee plump. That's good guess.
Speaker 3: Why might even get you to give you?
Speaker 2: Not fat pudgy?
Speaker 1: All right, clean spotless dirt, not spotless froth froth criminal.
Speaker 2: Background, p diddy scum boom, Wow, Okay, that.
Speaker 1: Was rub tug guy jerk ja at off self masturbates.
Speaker 4: There you go, Jesus, list are you coming up with these? No?
Speaker 1: These are all the cards and know these are the words on the cards. But crack sphincter, whole intestine.
Speaker 4: Hole thinking of it biologically?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, should like prepare you ahead of time with this one, might like give you a little bit of a shocker.
Speaker 3: Up your spine.
Speaker 7: Participating on god wind tunnel fart gas sex oh uh uh vart vaginant pussy fart art Uh.
Speaker 1: I know, Brian, you know what it is, right, No, no.
Speaker 2: No, he's just not saying.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I think I can.
Speaker 7: Tell give it you have to say reading.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't want to claim quief queef quef. That's a pussy.
Speaker 5: We run.
Speaker 4: We run a good clean show.
Speaker 2: We do, Okay, I don't friction lubricant there you.
Speaker 1: Excrete, seep poop, fluid, juice, military lube.
Speaker 4: Uh excreef military.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say the other one.
Speaker 2: No, say it, vagina, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do that one. There's super gross su gross supers you know. Now you gotta say it well, discharge.
Speaker 3: There you go. I just didn't want to say that.
Speaker 2: There we got discharge. It's not booger, mucus, mucus.
Speaker 4: Oh uh, sneeze, snows snows, oh liquid.
Speaker 1: There you gone, Eric, you're killing Okay, Roma's done. Then we're done, done, Acne, pimple, blackhead z boom, Eric, rotten.
Speaker 4: Putrid, putrid, rancid, fungus, mushroom, bread, yeast.
Speaker 3: Boom, Brian.
Speaker 1: See like the ocean ship, octopus, pirate, giant squid.
Speaker 3: There you go. I I would be very disappointing.
Speaker 2: God that one was so normal compared to I kept thinking of like seamen. I was thinking of something.
Speaker 1: Dirty okay, okay, dirty, filthy, bad, nasty, stigma, uh, stigmash, bleamish, male body.
Speaker 2: Part, blameish, nose as no cheek.
Speaker 1: Bad bad. If you something, you do something and you it makes it bad.
Speaker 3: If you do this, you you go to jail. No taint, taint you.
Speaker 1: Know what that is, and it's you think it's like a blamer, like like, oh no, you know what, we just tainted the show because of your yelling that aout.
Speaker 3: A word of Newer.
Speaker 6: Says taint and we'll do one, your asshole, stigma, like like, has did he put a taint on the music business?
Speaker 1: I don't know, baby, pregnant birth, birth, infant, fetus, delivery.
Speaker 3: Umbilical cord place.
Speaker 1: There you go? All right now da da da da bampah blah blah bah. Do we have cheers or just booze?
Speaker 3: I have booze? So let me count them up. Oh we have creag gets.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's gratulations.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Brian, you got a total of eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, I kind of want to lose Eric.
Speaker 1: You got a total of five, ten, fifteen, seventeen If he really were seventeen to.
Speaker 2: Eight, that's good.
Speaker 3: He won very very, very very much.
Speaker 2: That's what What do I get?
Speaker 1: You get to say love your podcast?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: Oh? I do we get to end the show?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: Yes, you do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this.
Speaker 1: Is so this is like it's up to you, like you're leading.
Speaker 2: Brian, you were a great contestant. Thank you, and Laura you were wonderful as the host.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You are so welcome.
Speaker 3: That was really nice.
Speaker 2: Thanks you're welcome and you look lovely this season.
Speaker 3: Oh that is very sweet.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Okay, I love you very much.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, I love you too, Thank you real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh wait, Bryan's wildcard. I forgot your wild card.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was going to do that in between the questions.
Speaker 4: Dude, we're We're only twenty six minutes into Oh okay, it feels like we've gone way long.
Speaker 1: It does feel like we've been on the show for a long time.
Speaker 3: We're bored of ourselves.
Speaker 1: People are really super bored.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should just end. I'll run through this.
Speaker 3: Okay, what what do you have?
Speaker 4: Every once in a while I monitor Laura's Internet history. Ohh just to make sure she doesn't look up anything too I legal he has.
Speaker 3: My YouTube information.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Anyways, this last couple of weeks, Laura has watched Sleep Hypnosis, I Expect Miracles, four hours long, black screen, twice, all the way through, all four hours. Yeah. How to pick a slot machine, Ultimate Guide from a slot Tech Win more jackpots on slots? Yeah, she watched. That was a twenty five minute video. She watched all of Imember one minute winning method for a small bank roll budget player for thirty nine minutes. She watched all the way through. Oh my god, I did, Yes, you did. I can see how much of it you watched. Bank roll building mastered, basics mastered, winning one thousand dollars every time, isn't that hard? Thirteen minutes. She only watched a couple minutes of that though, or she watched it twice and just didn't watch it through the second time. The best method to win it slots. Use this method to bring home more money from the casino.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, really really, I'm like, I'm sweating right now.
Speaker 4: No more good ones here, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sweating my cocky in there exactly.
Speaker 2: How to build a bank roll starting small with low mitel.
Speaker 1: God, it was from one time when I was going to the casino, looked up all these methods.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's an interesting one. What just one night and you will never be the same again. Joe just spends a black screen Wealthy eleven hours long, and she watched over half of it.
Speaker 1: Because I fell asleep. They're like affirmations are supposed to like make you, make you like think.
Speaker 4: Rich, money out of thin air in parentheses with activation, with.
Speaker 1: Activation, All right, this is warm smipe so hard right now?
Speaker 4: Oh No, Physical and emotional body healing two hundred and fifty six hurts plus two hundred eighty eight hurts root and Sacred Chakra Music for Meditation and Sleep three and a half hours long. She watched over half of it, and lastly terrific. Lastly, oh my god, I'm sweating so bad. Show me what I cannot see Psychic Vision Sleep Meditation twenty twenty four, forty five minutes long, and she watched the whole thing. Wow, geez, was just the legal stuff that was?
Speaker 1: Wow, I am changing my past. I'll sure god sor embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm horrified that was a curated list that wasn't an exhaustive list. Wow, that wasn't all of them?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So the first the first step is admitting.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 3: Anxiety.
Speaker 4: My name is Laura, and I have a problem.
Speaker 1: My name is I have lots of problem. Wow.
Speaker 2: Sounds like sleep and money are a majority of But.
Speaker 4: I want to know what Eric's history search history, and I know.
Speaker 2: You might mine. Okay, okay, let's see my YouTube.
Speaker 1: Well why don't are you talking to the mic? Would be great?
Speaker 2: So my cute YouTube history put away there. Somebody else's the new went Stefani song.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a guy.
Speaker 5: I love yea. Laura Kane after Dark Podcasts Podcast. Laura Kane after Dark Podcast podcast, Anne Green okay, Katie Perry songs, Demi Levado, Smoking Mirrors, Idiot by Lisa Marie Presley, Noah Cyrus and Demi Levado, gammera action kind of a grotisque trailer. This is the most boring search history I know. The Deliverance trailer, the last show Girl trailer. Vomit sounds effects for me speak no evil trailer. Kamala Harris, just just Kamala Harris just boom right in the middle of all that, the perfect YouTube video. Bette Midler, Jimmy Glick, Melissa McCarthy, Long Legs trailer, Celine Dion Mine is so very nothing in the nothing in this world.
Speaker 1: Paris Hilton, nothing incriminating. Carrie Underwood, he loves his ladies. This is really Sharon Osbourne. No zempic Oh, murder on the dance floor. Oh yeah, that's Kasha joy Ride.
Speaker 5: Okay, the Longest Nails skit, Christina aguilera Alien Romulus trailer.
Speaker 3: Is that a funny skit?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bitch, better have my money?
Speaker 3: Oh I love that song.
Speaker 1: Did anybody watch Saturday Night Live? How was it? How was she smart?
Speaker 2: Boring? It was good?
Speaker 4: Honestly, SNL has been boring for like the last.
Speaker 2: Every every single skit was stupid.
Speaker 1: No, some of the some of the commercials.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna want to stand by this. It has not been funny since Norm McDonald did Weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, whatever what about the christin Wig days?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Will Ferreal days come on? No? No, anyway, okay, so go ahead, love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't want you.
Speaker 3: I even know what to do, Okay.
Speaker 2: I didn't want you to yell.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. Love you guys, love your podcast, Love.
Speaker 2: You and love you.
Speaker 1: My sweet babies will be back next week. We'll be.
Speaker 2: All right. But I'm cutting off by your your lorry