Speaker 1: I love that sound.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to look I want to pose, but I don't want to look like I'm posing.
Speaker 1: All right, it's effortless with you, really, guess.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I like to take pictures of myself looking out the window in the rain and going.
Speaker 2: With your hands behind your back. Yeah, we got a friend where poser came from. Oh, maybe such a poser.
Speaker 3: Poser means like you're acting like something you're not. Like if I walked into the smart Guy convention, I'd be a poser.
Speaker 1: Oh I love going to this smart guy convention.
Speaker 3: A smart guy, And I say, I would try to say smart words like equals MC squared. If I'm not smart, then how do I know what ambidexterous means?
Speaker 4: It means you gonna swim on water and on land.
Speaker 1: He just click it or skip it.
Speaker 2: It is news about pop culture and other subjects where Dave will pitch it to us and we'll decide where we want to hit.
Speaker 1: It or not. Hmmm, I'll let that one go. Okay, let's see headline. Selena Gomez shuts down those that slammed her being open about health struggles. All right, click on here, love Selina. How is the only murders in the building, going this a good season. It is a great season. It's a really good season.
Speaker 2: I remember last year on the first three episodes you're like, I'm not sure about this one. Yeah, and then he got really strong towards the end, right out.
Speaker 3: Of the gate, real quick chase because you brought up a dropping in one by one. The Max has a new series out. Yes, it's called The Penguin. Oh oh yeah, I heard this, and it drops one episode at a time. Everything is everything, All that is new again. Yeah, it's network television. The other thing that you know, no commercials, but it's great.
Speaker 2: Disney does this. They drop two get you sucked in and then do it weekly.
Speaker 4: So the The Penguin on match. We watched one episode.
Speaker 3: We'll see, okay, we'll just wait until it finishes and we'll watch it all. It's more of a gangster than it is a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Side note, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's fun because we watched a show last night with the It's called Agatha was really it's like which story. It's Halloween, so there's like five witches and before Mike back, we're watching it with my ninety year old Maggie and I was about to say, I bet one of the witches is black. One of the witches his Asian. I bet one of the witches is gay. And I wanted to say it, but I didn't say it. And guess what, sure not bam bam bam. And one was a little person. I was laughing in a wheelchair. I don't care, but it's funny. Just kind of just go, yeah, here, let me guess. Yeah, just saw it coming.
Speaker 1: Guess that's coming. So Selena speaking publicly about her health at a Women in Film dinner during the Toronto International Film Festival. Her health has been the center of media attention for years. Hasn't talked about the backlash years faced over her honesty and fan videos shared on X. The Emmy nominated actress and singer said, I truly believe that there is power and being vulnerable and telling people when you need help and when you want help. She's been dealing with mental health issues and lupus and infertility.
Speaker 2: Man, well, she came from that world of you've got to be super skinny and you're a pop star. And she was very funny when she was a character on Nickelodeon or Disney whatever she was on, and she was with that whole group, right, that came up through and she's got this, she's got a disease, and she got a little drug and alcohol addictions. And she's bigger girl now and she's got and she's you could tell from her disease. She's searching for words to say, right, So she's had to explain to these weird and freak goes online that she doesn't even know what her health issues are, which sucks.
Speaker 1: But not hiding it. No, that's why it's therapeutic for her to share and it might help some other people.
Speaker 2: That's why she made friends with seventy year.
Speaker 1: Olds exactly rang out with you all. They're coming to the Palace Theater. By the way, if it didn't already happen, is Martin short and Steve Martin.
Speaker 4: Stopped it already happened in it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I might have. It might have been this weekend. Actually I thought it was like higher than the tickets were, probably ridiculous. Yeah, headline Millie Bobby Brown, Jake Bonziovi wed again in Italy. Okay, So Millie Bally Bondi, Millie Bobby Brown. Bobby Brown is the she got her starred as eleven in when she was in eleven and now she's like thirty one and they're still doing her.
Speaker 2: They're never going to be able to finish that series. And then she got into the Godzilla series, so she was in two in a row in the Godzilla versus h King or whatever, King Kong, dude Kong whatever.
Speaker 4: Come on, Dave, just go back. It was a It was the twentieth so it was least what Friday? Yeah, it was less Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't advertise it. I don't So she married, she she done good.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: The two love birds reportedly had a second wedding in Italy this weekend. They tied that out in May officially, and insider spilled to the Sun that Millie and Jacob booked a huge British singer to perform at the way, but didn't reveal who. She was one of the biggest names in music this year. So they're delighted she is flying over, especially for them. Their May affair was low key. They wanted to go all out on this one. I don't want to go to your first wedding. I don't want to go to your second. Now I got to go to Italy. I got If they're paying if they're paying for it, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't care when people stay pay for it, it still cost you money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: We keep getting stupid crap like, oh, it's a bridle shower, it's a couple of shower, it's the day they met shower.
Speaker 1: All this stop at the bar party, stock, the bar party, tool party, all this crap.
Speaker 3: Winners are going to be a wedding buyout option. For example, if I have a nephew or niece or somebody gets married, I could just buy out the option. Well you can attend, or for two hundred dollars, you don't have to go.
Speaker 1: I was get invited to the tool party. Well that's a different I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you after this.
Speaker 1: Let's sell. What's next? Headline Kim Kardashian Mitchel Menandez brothers and other inmidst hangout The Menandez brothers is the story? Click on it. I want to hear what that's.
Speaker 3: The reason I'll have kids because I just knew if I had two kids and be two boys.
Speaker 1: And Kim Kardashian recently visited the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego to discuss prison reform with forty inmates, including notorious brothers Eric and Lyle Menendez, joined by her sister Chloe, mom Chris, producer Scott Budnick, and actor Cooper Koch, who plays Eric in Netflix's Monsters. The Lyle and Eric Menendez Story said. The group focused on criminal justice reform initiatives, including green Space, a prison yard beautification project led by Lyle. The Menandez brothers have been criticizing the series, calling it inaccurate.
Speaker 3: Hey a holes like that, we need to beautify the penitentiaries.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I listen.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that you got good ideas to try to help in mates that.
Speaker 1: Are in there. Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but don't take the cam don't make it a series. If you're going to do this, do this because when you first started the stories, I didn't know it was a series. And I'm went, well, good for her trying to help. I mean, what, what's you know, superstar? I'm a model because I'm naking online whatever, but she's going to help.
Speaker 1: And then then I heard, no, it's a series.
Speaker 2: Take the cameras out, don't bring the cameras in and go try to help these people.
Speaker 3: I wish all penitentiaries were I guess like self providing, Like you go out and you work on the farm.
Speaker 4: If you don't work.
Speaker 2: They know that for decades and it turned corrupt.
Speaker 4: Bring it back.
Speaker 1: It turned corrupt.
Speaker 4: Well, what's not corrupt now?
Speaker 2: But every person in prison is a horrible person. You know that more than I do, because you did prison ministry. Absolutely, but I think they're I think there should be I think they should have drugs in prison, and it should be controlled. I think ketamine should be a part of it. And I think marijuana should be grown on prison grounds. And let these guys get stoned. They're not going to be killing each other. They won't kill each other if they're stoned.
Speaker 4: I also think that weight should be take out.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You can have you can have a robic equipment, you can do push ups, but take all of these free weights out of there. Because you take a one hundred and twenty five pound rapist. Yeah, he does a ten year stint and now he comes out as a two hundred and twenty five pound right.
Speaker 1: Well, they're in carb heavy food, so they all gain weight, and if they're working out at the same time, they get huge.
Speaker 2: I've had very I had a couple of friends that did stints and they came out looking like that heart attacks. They looked like Arnold. It was like, no, those are just different stint, but it looked like Arnold. When they come out, you're like, what happened? Like, dude, the same thing to do in prison.
Speaker 1: Remember David cam when he'd have a trial, he'd be all poofed up. Yeah, and after they let him go, he lost his weight.
Speaker 3: How about to sweet, how about instead of a weight yard, you have a bunch of those gazelles.
Speaker 4: Thro stupid gazelle machines.
Speaker 1: Is it dumb to think if they get stone they'll be docile and kale salads?
Speaker 4: So where's the punishment there?
Speaker 3: You know, hey, you killed a family of four, so now you get to get stone awarts cartoons.
Speaker 2: Today you're in a seven x eight cells.
Speaker 1: The punishment with guys that want to Yes, you still punished.
Speaker 3: Geeze, dude, I see how you feel if somebody commits.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that, but not everybody in cheese dude, Okay, everybody's horrible, kill all of them in prison?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: Yes, you did you feel different? Dude?
Speaker 2: Not everybody in there is a horrible person.
Speaker 4: I never said that. You kind of did, no.
Speaker 3: I said that if you get a punishment, it should be a punishment. Not getting stone to watch it.
Speaker 2: Being locked in a little tiny room is punishment. Dude, that is punishment for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but don't take somebody's life.
Speaker 2: I wish that you wish that upon yourself. Yeah, that's that's why you don't think it's a punishment. I would be climbing the walls. You're like, finally, I'm by myself, And.
Speaker 3: What's a guy got to do to get in solitary around or make a good crime?
Speaker 1: Don't what would be what would be good crime? I don't know, like dexter stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe a robble bank thing, take a chance.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't make a shot doing that. You know what, Yeah, we'd know it because.
Speaker 3: Oh here's a crime. Though very few crimes in Louisville will get locked up. This one would have, but it's been canceled. Vehicle exhaust testing.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: You could rob a bank, do whatever, and then we'll get to it later. You missed the vehicle exhaust testing. They're knocking on your door one day late.
Speaker 2: See why we go by the Judas Priest lead singer mask, and that's how we know it's him to rob the bank.
Speaker 1: It's Dwight. Sammy Haggard has robbed a bank. No, yeah, it was Sammy.
Speaker 4: Now, I wouldn't change clothes either.
Speaker 3: You've seen the same old raggedy t shirts, same old raggedy shorts.
Speaker 1: And shoes that I got on right now.
Speaker 4: How did you crack that case?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you seriously could set up Sammy hagar.
Speaker 4: With and Cobo Saint Lucas.
Speaker 1: Could Sammy be and jail? Do I have to be on stage in Cobo? Sammy has lost his voice? I don't care, man, this was fun. Didn't play guitars well either. I know headline Angelina and Joe Lee and daughter of Vivienne share matching tattoos.
Speaker 2: Uh, she's always been weird. Click on it. She's always been weird. And I think he finally drove. She finally drove a bit crazy and he had a bad night. Probably had did some things he regrets.
Speaker 1: But she was talking to see our fashion book and said that her and her sixteen year old daughter got matching tattoos during their time working on the Broadway musical The Outsiders. Actually who was in The Outsiders?
Speaker 3: That Tommy how is the star and also there's that one actor that's a scientist, Tom Ross was in their It was Tommy Howe's movie. I think, uh the Leaf Garrett guy. Uh, yeah, I don't know. It should have been named Tommy how on The Outsiders?
Speaker 1: Did you see the video? I said you which yesterday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Which the Chip the Chips episode where all the fun.
Speaker 1: All the stars of the other shows are on it.
Speaker 3: Hey, since we're doing celebrity headlines, can I do a local one?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure? You want to hear about their tattoos?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, she said, I got stay Gold with my daughter. The phrase refers to the title of one of the original songs featured in the play, which Jolie co produced. Jolie's tat is on her wrist. She didn't reveal where her daughter's tat was. Stay Gold supposed to be eighteen to get a tattoo, by the way, but vivin Brooke the law.
Speaker 3: I want to get the Hitchhoker guy that says keep on trucking from the seventies, and I want to around my inner thigh that d I want it on my inner thigh?
Speaker 1: What did you is it is you have a local celebrity.
Speaker 4: Yes, local celebrities will be the juice of that monumental day.
Speaker 1: Baby, what today monument?
Speaker 3: Dave's a good day and glad you said banned because today is the fiftieth anniversary of supergroup.
Speaker 1: Caribou Baby No shan fifty years fifty years?
Speaker 4: How about that man?
Speaker 1: First gig was fifty years ago?
Speaker 4: Two years?
Speaker 3: How about the Caribou John and Bill Keeling way to go Wow?
Speaker 4: And it's their birthday too?
Speaker 1: How old are the Keelings then?
Speaker 4: Fifty five? They started five.
Speaker 1: Years old singing Wiggles songs.
Speaker 2: They must have been teenagers though they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Headline Kate Middleton makes first public appearance since ending chemo therapy. Click on it. I know you'd click on her continued encouraging news on the Kate front. Last week we told you she'd returned to work for the first time since finishing chemo and being declared cancer free. Yesterday, Middleton made her first public appearance since wrapping chemo, attending church with Prince William, King Charles the Third and Queen Camilla.
Speaker 2: She she looks a little skinny. Obviously, the treatments have treated her body pretty roughly. But she's good mom, and it's getting to it and showing the queen.
Speaker 1: So that is true.
Speaker 2: And it could be a queen of what, Queen of England? Oh yeah, and and the and her father in law is not doing well. Guys, No, I know, no, he could, he could. That could go at any time.
Speaker 1: He's like, I finally get the throne. Yeah, come on, come on, ma, that's right, she's ma. One more headline. No, Joseph Quinn and Doja Cat are not engaged. Skip it. No, they're not engaged. And that's the story story. Yeah, they're not engaged.
Speaker 2: Thank you for an odd story.
Speaker 4: I like the ones to say. You know, Tina Henderson gets pregnant.
Speaker 1: I love Tina Henderson. He's good. There is a line from her song mentioned in here, Dwight rub it in her face, put a rock on her hand.
Speaker 3: Well, that would have kept her from getting pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: Bar Thos Pizza Baby is little stop pizza, but is much much more than that. When's the last time you had build your own lasagna?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: When's the last time you tried the baked spaghetti, or when's the last time you went to Westport Road or to Jeffersonville for the buffet folks, or something for everybody. Every single Baronos more than just pizzapasta, salad, sandwiches, wings. You'll love the extensive menu at Baronos. And you're gonna love the brand new deck at Jaytown Baronos.
Speaker 4: It is huge and it is deck weather.
Speaker 3: Folks, get out there, enjoy your dinner in the outside and the perfect temperature with bands playing. It's like nothing else Baronos Pizza, dining, carry out or delivery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that good. Stick around. More on the way in news radio eight forty w h A S.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to list the states that have been ranked as the worst dr drivers in the country. I'm gonna mention one of the stat that jumped out of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Overall, ninety four percent consider themselves as good drivers.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks they're It's not me. No one is the bad driver.
Speaker 2: Ninety Look, there are oh there are zero polls are surveys that has a ninety four percent Right, sky is blue, you'll have a lower you have a lower percentage ninety four percent in this survey consider themselves a good driver, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious they.
Speaker 2: Everyone thinks they're the good driver that everyone else drives like crap.
Speaker 1: All right, well with me, it's right now.
Speaker 2: The state that thinks they're the best drivers of all Virginia. Ninety nine percent of Virginia people that did this survey said no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm a good driver. Yes, Virginia, you are wrong, very good.
Speaker 2: Here's America's top five worst driving habits.
Speaker 1: Can you do any of these?
Speaker 2: Speeding less than ten miles an hour over the speed limit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do that rarely. I try to say about eight or nine over.
Speaker 2: I'm an I have to get around a bad driver to speed.
Speaker 1: To do it, I'll do.
Speaker 2: I'll go with the flow of traffic, is what I I kind of do too, But i'll do if I'm it's just me, I'll do nine your fine, ten your mind rule.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll tell you, though, when I when I was doing that ride along the six your Days, I did many a ride along with Sergeant Ron Fay. Haven't enjoyed your retirement, Sergeant Ron Fay. And here's what I realized. It is really tough to go fifty five miles per hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody does it.
Speaker 1: No, and those are traps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they hit you from seventy to fifty five, you're like, oh, okay, what what?
Speaker 1: What poet? Was it? Whit men? Was it?
Speaker 4: For all?
Speaker 1: That once said I cannot drive fifty five?
Speaker 4: Oh? That was Samuel Hagar?
Speaker 1: Oh, very good poem. How they wrote that song? It was? It was stupid, stupid like a fox. It was it stupid like a fas Yeah, over he wrote a hit song.
Speaker 2: It's deeper than that, I think, all right, number two, anything's deeper than that, right, yes, all right, number two?
Speaker 1: Do you do this? Do you do eating while driving? Occasionally?
Speaker 4: I don't think I do that. You don't do that, No, because I like to enjoy the food.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna come out of it drive through and unwrapped all that crap.
Speaker 4: Here's what I will do.
Speaker 2: I do that.
Speaker 4: Here's what I will do. So, yes, I do that.
Speaker 3: Say Susan wants me go to Zaxby's or somewhere and we get fries, right, I'll eat her French fries on the way home. I go, oh my gosh, they forgot your French fries, those sons of bitches.
Speaker 1: It's hard not to eat the French fries. Oh you have to. It's hard not to agree. That's when they're the crispiest and the hottest. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be an uber eat. I couldn't be an uber eats guy.
Speaker 2: Right, I did the other day I had to drive to Indianapolis for we Girl Hair Indie and I stopped it. I never shot. I never go to Taco Bell anymore. And I got the and I got it all over me, the lettuce and everything. You can't eat taco No, you can't eat Taco Bell and dry because the little tomatoes are too small. It all falls all over you. And I'm like, no, the basic tacos are two fifty now, yeah, I know it's not. Yeah, it's two fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had two basic tacos. Becky had like a bean burrita which used to be a buck a doll and a diet pepsi. It was eight forty five.
Speaker 2: The bean burrito used to be a dollar. Yeah, and that was a meal. And that was the thing was so huge. You were like, can I get that in the water? You could eat for a dollar.
Speaker 4: I got to chase the squirrel.
Speaker 1: I went to base.
Speaker 4: I went to Buddz Tavern Saturday.
Speaker 1: Best fish fingers in town.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what my sister in law, Canthy Tyler Young got. But she was with us, and I said, I'm starving. I'm not getting the cheeseburger. I'm getting the double cheeseburger. I forgot how big these damn things. I couldn't even so you're both liars. You eat while you drive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fried, thank you? Uh three?
Speaker 2: Doesn't every doesn't everybody do this? Speeding up to catch the yellow light?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Twenty two percent said that, so it means it's orange.
Speaker 1: The people are yellow when I was near it, Yeah, you just gonn speed up a little bit.
Speaker 4: It might have been orange. Officer Abinaty. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't do the do you do the kiss the two fingers and then touch the top.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that, never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I can't not do it. I can't not really. Some people I've heard they will raise their feet off the ground when going over a bridge. They say, that's a passenger. Okay.
Speaker 2: We fourteen percent said speeding ten to nineteen miles an hour over the speed limit rarely, rarely do I do that. And that's because I'm not paying attention because some cars are busy eating.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So when we were coming back from Van Halen and Cincinnati, I was driving Susan's Lexus, Yeah, instead of my pickup truck, which, by the way, my old pickup truck. If it got over fifty miles an hour, it was like the Space Shuttle re entry.
Speaker 4: Just everything's shaking. So I wasn't used.
Speaker 1: To a smooth rocket, right, So I'm saying it's.
Speaker 4: Doing ninety Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know, iah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't look down, you're like, oh man, I'm going eighty six. You can get there quick at some of these good cars. Last one, Texting while driving never, I almost never do that. If I do, I speak to text and then I give up because.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid.
Speaker 4: I just texted a light.
Speaker 1: Just don't do it. Just don't do it. Just don't do it. It's really sick.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I've been enjoying just leaving my phone on silid more and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm not near my phone at all on the weekend, hardly at all. Yeah, we're a couple of minutes away. From the news.
Speaker 2: We'll have some more information on these investigators on the sheriff killing judge. And this is seriously going to be end up being one of these twenty twenty, you know, forty eight hours after.
Speaker 1: Murder stories on TV. It is.
Speaker 2: It's some salacious details and it's again crazy because the sheriffs were put in charge to protect judges, and this guy knew what he was doing. They exchanged phones, he killed him in his own office and then put his phone put them It's going to have.
Speaker 3: That white headed guy that talks off fancy goes. That was better enough, but what happened next that's worse.
Speaker 1: What is that so called? Because I watched that old time said that Bill Curtis guy.
Speaker 4: Yes, the white hair gotta go.
Speaker 2: They drag it out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't do dateline too often, because it's two hours. They drag it out mostly.
Speaker 2: It's likely we'll have news on that, so keep it where you got it.