Speaker 1: Yeah, they will working with Sandy's and it's five minute runt. But at this time we're talking about the Home Secretary now urged to get involved in this Egyptian dissident. So for tweets yes on Twitter, on x as toys push for deportation of this person. Egyptian democracy activist Allah abdel Fataya has apologized for several of his old tweets that have resurfaced as caused growth for him to be deported from the UK. This is on the twenty nine of December today, twenty twenty five, after he arrived to follow his release from an Egyptian The Conservative and Reformed UK leaders say the Home Secretary should consider whether Fatia age your national can be removed from the UK after social media messages emerged of him calling for Zianists and policed to be killed. He also talked about white British people to be killed or white people, amongst other things. After reviewing the historic tweets, Fatah has said in a statement, I do understand how shocking and hurtful they are, and for that I unequivably apologize. But is that enough? Can you say these naughty things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did?
Speaker 1: I'm shaken that just as I'm being reunited with my family for the first time in twelve years, several tweets have been republished and used to question and attack my integratory and values, escalate into calls for the we've verte of his citizenship. He also said that he took allegations of anti Semitism basic seriously, while arguing some of the posts have been completely twisted out of their meaning. So Keres Sarma was criticized for saying he was delightful by Fat Year's arrival in the UK on Friday, three months after his freed from an Egyptian prison. Yes, so everyone's really upping arms over this. Starma seems to be happy. But let's remind ourselves, and this is why you like you to comment, share and subscribing YouTube. Please remember Peter Lynch, sixty one. He's been convicted of rioting in rather than remember last year. So he stood at a hotel holding a banner that was him rioting. He got jowled. I'll be the story a little bit. A sixty one year old man was found dead in prison. He's believed to have killed himself. An inquest heard pitch Linch with jail for being convicted of rioting outside the hotel housing asylum seekers in Rotherham. Lynch died at HMP Moorland in South Yorkshire and nineteenth of October last year. He was jail for two years and eight months holding his banner outside. I think it was Holadain Express. Yeah, and don't forget how one woman's Races tweat. Yes, it's the same as Fatias. How one woman's Races tweet sparked a free speech trail. Lucy Connolly fifty one. Her online post in the wake of the Southport killings led her to jail and into the center of a hour of a free speech. She got thirty one months in jail. Lucy Connolly remember that name? Yeah, So why should this guy get away with what he's doing. There's always two sides to store, we know that. But yeah, that has done. What you think in the comments? Thank you and goodbye? Yeah, goodbye for now. Kis Starmer's political prisoner post a girl for two tier justice.
Speaker 3: Thirty one months in jail.
Speaker 4: Really trying to put or put people in prison for something? They said, Yeah, have you been kir Starmer's political prisoner? Absolutely can. He's a practice what he preaches. I think, you know, he's a human rights lawyer, so maybe he needs to quite you know, look back at what people's human rights are, what freedom of speech means, and what the laws are in this country. It was very much, Oh well, if you're bothered about children being murdered, you're a right wing you know, you're far right. That's not you know. People are going to be and I'm entitled to be upset, deeply upset about the unnecessary death of children. I would not be more offended by an offensive tweet than I would be upset about a child losing their life. You can be upset about what I wrote, but I don't understand that you would be more upset about that than the death of children. And that seemed to be the case. They seem to be more bothered what I'd said, then why i'd said it? Would you now like to get involved in the fight for free speech? Oh? Absolutely? Free speech is exceedingly important in the UK, and it is something that seemingly is diminishing. I appreciate that you can't just go around and saying exactly what you want when you want, but really trying to put or putting people in prison for something, they said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from one grandfather to another. You stood not for yourself, but for those yet to be a future of hope, for your grandkids to see. Your voice rang where others died. Still you fought for their freedom, their dreams, to fulfill a grandfather's love in the face of despair. A sacrifice, mate, so they'd breathe freer air. Though they took you too soon, your fight carries on in the lives of your children. Your spirit's not gone. Rest in peace.
Speaker 6: Peter Man stood awaar the sand in his hand, so they branded him a danger to this man, a victim of love, a man they friend.
Speaker 3: For speaking his truth. He was shackled in shame, not a qril at all.
Speaker 2: But they loved till away. Ali press whose life they betrayed.
Speaker 3: Where's the young man? Where's the car? A father's life lost?
Speaker 4: And we do.
Speaker 3: Nothing, and all.
Speaker 2: Your heads and shame, as we all share the blame for the courts and politicians they're acting in our day. The innocent suffer, while the guilty of three.
Speaker 3: And this is the world. We pretend not to see my grandfather health and they lot too moving.
Speaker 2: But a pair of folds walks pretty every other day, So hurry had.
Speaker 3: Words, who preyed on me?
Speaker 2: Him who walk out of court while justice holds this time bill monsters go, But they caged a good man all for daring to stand.
Speaker 3: Who will the side his hand wears? The ally who has called the father's life lost? And we do nothing.
Speaker 2: Has its shame, because we all shall the blame for the courts and politicians the acting honday me and suffer lot of guilty of friends. And this is the word we pretend not to see. Peter dead should never be swept to yield him more than the side and swinking today. A granddad gone by his file ever on his memory is a lie in the world gone wrong. Let his name be a call, Let his life be spunk.
Speaker 3: Some more.
Speaker 2: Left to die of the darn they gave soulsby a pass for cleaning a child, And would of his images just trump and smile the person and inchant from their Christ's sort of seek, But the judges showed versing they did the sea.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, her grandfather is god.
Speaker 2: Buried in shame for holding a sign that spoke his sister's name. Why all ray let's all ray wells called wells, called father cyclost A father nine tons of figuring on me, dude, as a shame, because we all shall playing for Shaffle and ant and politicians for the acting on day me and said, suffer while guilty walk free.
Speaker 3: And this is a word we pretend not to.
Speaker 2: See a children week and look guilty walk free, they said, of the well it was meant to be.
Speaker 5: And