Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrifetechnology dot com. That's realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob. And in light of the beautiful election that was just a few days ago, I know that there are going to be some people out there that are saying, I can't believe you fell for it. I cannot believe that you're actually you know, you're you're putting all of your attention and all your eggs in one basket. If Trump's wan't look we're not delusional. We're not looking at Trump like he's a savior. What he represents to us, if I can speak for us, is the idea of shifting away from the globalist ideology to where instead of being a country, we would eventually have evolved into just a global pawn. I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, say what you want about it, right, Is he gonna put us on some sort of a globalist path? Pos Possibly, Okay, he's probably from the globalist other side of the coin.
Speaker 3: But look, let's be honest, his side of the.
Speaker 1: Coin is better for America, and I don't think that's like a crazy hot take. So for the people that are losing their minds, everybody, just take a breath, Calm down, You're gonna have more money in.
Speaker 3: Your pay checks.
Speaker 2: You'll be fine. And I want to remind people that, yes, I know that in the last election, there was a lot of people saying, well, the ballot, the ballots were stolen and the election was rigged, and so people protested the efficacy of the entire thing, the efficiency all of the words. There's a little bit of some chicanery, a little bit of buffoonery, right, but rightfully so, especially whenever you look at this election and they say that this was the most amount of the biggest turnoff, the biggest voter turnout of all time. This is what they said, right, But then you look at the numbers and you compare him to the last election, and you're like, why is there twenty million less voters? Then? Yeah, how did that happen? Where did all those votes go?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: I mean we are in we're talking about liberal ideology here. You're trying to say that an old decrepit white man got your vote, more than your queen, more than more than a million, more than a woman, a black woman, an Indian woman. I don't know what you'd do. You know identifies as this week, but the numbers just don't add up. So yes, whenever we were saying that the election was rigged and the numbers were fluffed, that's what we mean. Look no further than just the statistics. But I digress. I do want to get into today the.
Speaker 3: Real quick on that same vibe.
Speaker 1: I looked at the numbers today, just independently, just just curious about. Like you know, some people bitch him, moan about, well, he didn't win the uh popular vote. He only won the electoral college. Nah, dog dog, have you seen the numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't even close. He won the popular time.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about like inelections past.
Speaker 1: You always hear people bitch and moan about, like the George Bush al Gore election. Right, he won the popular but somehow he was elected because of this dude, this was this was bad and these people like the political comeback of the century. It's like, no fucker, y'all put him up against a whore. What did you think was gonna happen. Well, all of our polling Dad has said that Kamala had a chit. No, she didn't, she never did. All of your polls were faulty, and this literally proved it beyond any shadow of any doubt. Your bullshit Federal Analytics statistics say forty six percent are undecided.
Speaker 2: That is fucking lies this. I'm yeah, I find it really strange. How, you know, whenever Biden got elected, everybody said, now we can finally breathe, we can take a breath, you know, we can go back to regular times and you know it won't be so crazy and all that fun. I'm just like, you know, and then they talk about Trump taking over, you know, as president. Some of some of the people who were even against Trump, and they saw that he won. He won the popular vote, he won the Electoral College, all that jazz, and they were like, well, you know, one of the good things about him winning is that maybe he can restore some of the like, uh, kind of bring this country back, because it's it's been in shambles. Like those people who were Biden voters the entire time, and then now they switched and they said, well, this country has been in shambles for the last four years. And my question is, like, why would you want the person who was second in charge of the country that you're saying that Trump had now has that was in shamble. I I just don't understand it. It's mental gymnastics this whole way. And I really don't get.
Speaker 3: That never Trump. It's the never Trump thing.
Speaker 1: And Trump could find the cure for cancer, they will bitch that he just put the doctors out of business, like they will find anything to be They're antithesists, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Right right well, And I don't know if you've been watching like all of these all these talk shows and everything, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy whoever else is going on out there, like all the talk shows either they're so boring, the basic, the view and you name them all right, but they're all like basically speaking to a crowd and saying, I can't believe that this is the America that we live in. But like, keep in mind, there's a crowd of Americans sitting in your stands that are at your show. I mean, yeah, I get it. They're probably realistically most Democrats are would be in those kind of crowds, I would think. But right, it's it's like, how can you say that America has fallen? You can't believe that this is the country we live in. I just I don't know. I've just been you need a whole lot of crap. And then you've got people who are just straight up saying, you know, like for the longest time, we've been talking about you know, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and we specifically call them out, but we don't necessarily call the voters out. Yes, we might call them a little crazy from time to time and maybe a little a little lightheaded, airheaded, whatever you want to call them. Like, yes, we might say things like that, but we have never outright said fuck anybody who has ever voted for Biden. No, no, we have not.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on, just to your point about how these talk show hosts are are, like.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this is the nation we live in.
Speaker 1: All right, Listen, I know that you're like playing to the room that you're currently sitting in, right, You're playing to that audience. However, understand that your voice going out on these shows and all these things I'm looking at the numbers right now. Seventy million, almost seventy one million voted for Kamala Harris, seventy four million voted for Donald Trump. In the overarching theme of America, more people disagree with these talk show hosts the majority four million to the other side of it, as a matter of fact, not to mention those that did not make it to the polls that day. So by doing this, you are sectioning off half over half of the country who disagrees with you.
Speaker 2: You're you're cutting off.
Speaker 1: Your nose long con doing this slice by slice despite your own face, And like, okay.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I will say that I don't even put like the talk shows and the analysts and you know, the certain sports stars in Hollywood and actresses, singers don't matter. Like I really don't even put them at that much fault to me. They're already just puppets anyway. But there is a very interesting video that I recently saw, and I wish that I can remember the the rapper's name, but he's a Christian rapper and he went to go sign onto a record label and whenever he got to that record label, the guy, the lawyer for the record label. He was laying out, like the terms and conditions if you're going to join this company, if you're going to join this label, you can't say this, you can't talk about that, you can't do this, can't do that obviously, like there's gonna be certain things, you know, the labels trying to, you know, just shield itself off and cover its own ass in a certain way until you get to some of the more fine print and the fine print of and this is a Christian rapper by the way, Okay, he filmed it the entire way too. It's crazy. He goes the I guess the lawyer in the fine print put that you can't talk about Jesus, you can't talk about God, and you can't talk about God's grace and just everything biblical and stuff like that. And the guys, the rappers like wait a second, you know him a Frisian rapper, Like that's what I talk about. And the guy was like, sorry, man, you want to join this label. This is why it's got to be, you know, And and all your buddies they already signed it, like it should be no big deal. And the guys like fuck yourself, like you know what I mean, like you're talking about how you are literally pulling belief systems out of people, and the very common story.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I want to say Toby Mack had that happen to him very early in his career. There's a bunch of like Christian artists that are trying to rise up and have that conversation eventually happen to him. A lot of them talk about it in their testimony to actually boost their Christian album sales.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, that's great. I mean, and y'all know not even.
Speaker 1: Pod as a matter of fact, did the same thing back when they were Christian and then they sold out and went mainstream. Same with Under Oath they just went mainstream like three years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Yeah. So it seems to be an ongoing theme. But it is interesting because you'll have certain people that will sell out. They want the money, they want the fans, they want the fame, they want the nice house and the nice cars and the you know, the hot bitches if that's what you're into. But like, there's a lot of good things that can come from being famous, right obviously clearly, Like who doesn't who doesn't want to live such a lush shit and and loving lifestyle that you know that we all think that it is kind of on the surface.
Speaker 3: But deep down you and I are shills.
Speaker 1: I am such a stick in the mudd on so many things about that, but yeah, we're shills whatever.
Speaker 2: But deep down, these people are screaming. They're tied, like their arms and their legs are completely tied. They cannot say anything that is actually on their mind unless it goes along with the agenda of the contract that they signed up for. And so whenever I see all these people and they're talking about, oh, if if Trump wins, I'm leaving, I'm going to Canada or you know, fuck all of Trump's uh, you know, voters, and I can't believe that this country they all parrot the same things. And it makes me, really, it really makes me. I think that it's more than that. Like I literally think that these people are bound by contract to say shit like this. Oh, they're reading a script. I mean, maybe they're reading a script. Maybe they're just doing what they're told, But like I think that like these are just I mean, dude, we've talked about Hollywood. They are just puppets, right, Like they push across an agenda in movies. Is it crazy to think that they wouldn't be actors in real life? Why not? That's my point. And so of all of the actors that said that they were going to leave, of all this singers, musicians, talk show hosts, everybody that said that they were going to leave in twenty sixteen whenever Trump became president, and by the way, none of them did. And now they're back to saying it again. So I just want to point out some of those names this episode. That's what this is going to be about, the names that have at one time said that they were going to leave because of Trump, and now they're saying it again. And also I do want to point out some of the certain living situations that you might run into once you get up to good old Canadia.
Speaker 3: I mean, of all the fucking places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get after it, bro, Canada's right there, and they are not.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna hit you with some border patrol bullshit.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you'll meet the mounies, but you're an American, I'm sure you'll be fine. Are free healthcare? Have fun with their sixty percent income tax? Oh wait a minute, all of these elite one percenters, these these actors and all these people that make all that kind of money, are they willing to start paying sixty percent off the top for their bullshit liberal ideologies in real practical application.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean they pay for it it out in California, which is basically Canada. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Look, there was a huilarious video of Jimmy Kimmel the night after Trump won, and he gives a short little speech. And when you watch this or listen to this for the people that are just listening audio style, let me know what you think if this is sincere and genuine, or if it's scripted, acted out and maybe saying it, you know, out of fear because of what may happen to him once everybody finds out that he was on the Epstein flight logs or on the Diddy List. Bro, you remember when he used to be funny on The Man Show. I remember when he.
Speaker 3: Used to be actually funny. Let's let's see what he's saying these days, dude.
Speaker 2: I watched a video of him earlier on The Man Show, and it was like, I wish that I would have pulled it up, but it was like him and there was this woman who was looking out of those big like metal binoculars that you see like whenever you're out on a boardwalk or something like that, and she had, you know, she was turned away from him, and he was behind her, and he was like, you know, joking around with her, pretending that he was eating her ass and grabbing her ass and humping her and shit like that. And I'm like, this guy is the guy who is about to get extremely emotional because a president won in the United States. Got to get emotional.
Speaker 1: Oh du he cries, Wait a minute, wait, wait, okay, all right, all right, once again, let's remember that guy for the comedian he used to be, right, the guy who had poke fun in a political way and maybe with some serious overtones, but obviously satire.
Speaker 3: Like the entire time, it was clear and now, okay.
Speaker 2: It's not the same guy. Even whenever it was just a couple of years ago, whenever Jim Carrey went onto his show talking about the Illuminati and he was like, whoa, you can't be talking about.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, Jim Carrey, I just watched a video about him too. Now people are saying he's some sort of hero in disguise. The other half for saying that he's a part of the evil elite. It's yeah, there's a whole thing about him right now.
Speaker 2: It hurts me to even say a negative thing about Jim Carrey because I've loved him my entire life. That's like me talking about Adam Sailor. Those are like my two childhood heroes.
Speaker 1: Hey, I had to find out about Tom Hanks. Fuck everything, Ruh, heroes are all dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. So let's see what Jimmy Kimmel has to say. It's only forty eight seconds long, but you'll get a kick out of this, dude. Let's be honest. It was a terrible night last night.
Speaker 5: It was a terrible night for women, for children, for the hundreds of thousands of hard working immigrants who make this country go.
Speaker 2: For healthcare, for.
Speaker 5: Our climate, for science, for journalism, for justice.
Speaker 2: For free speech.
Speaker 5: It was a terrible night for poor people, for the middle class, for seniors who rely on social security, for our allies in Ukraine, for NATO, for the truth and democracy and decency. And it was a terrible knight for everyone who voted against him. And guess what, it was a bad night for everyone who voted for him too. You just don't realize it yet.
Speaker 2: And oh my god, your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Oh yeah, wow, own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't you know. Ah, you know when you see stuff like that and you're like, wait a second, that's not the Jimmy Kimmel. I remember, this guy is up on stage crying because poor people are about to get fucked because of Trump. Meanwhile, during the four years that Trump was running the world or running the country, basically rund the world and had a great hold on the economy. This is the best economy that the world has ever seen.
Speaker 1: Lowest unemployment rates that America had had in decades, and their wages across the board, more money in people's pockets at the end of every month, at the end of every week.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, if you want to get technical about it.
Speaker 2: A free speech.
Speaker 1: He literally started his own app because his speech is being limited.
Speaker 2: The war.
Speaker 1: We had no wars during those four years. Our friends in Ukraine. Yeah, he'll end that shit. It's just okay, aside from every point that he made being absolutely farcical and incorrect, It's like, okay, fine, fine, that's an opinion thing. He can have an opinion that differs from what we believe what our opinion is. Fine, freedom of speech, you know that thing we fucking have. But anyway, all that to say, when did he become a pussy? I'm just curious is he of the them these days? I'm being insensitive?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: If Jimmy is short for Demetria or these day something I don't know. And if he is a she, then my apologies. But like, when did he lose his spine? I missed that somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's those, It's the poor, poor people, the poor middle class, the poor dogs, the poor cats, the poor birds, the poor alligators, the poor this, the poor that. And it's like you can only say poor so much, dude. Meanwhile, you're a millionaire, and I don't know of too many homeless people that you're helping out. I don't know in which way you're actually helping America get a little bit more healthy or a little bit more cognizant of their surroundings, because you're the one that is the puppet that is also a puppeteer to your audience. And that's what these people don't fucking know, like they they it's it's just acinine, Like these people really think that they are the ones controlling the world and whenever things don't go their way, well, shame on the rest of the world. First of all, Jimmy, who the fuck are you to tell us shame on us and that we're too stupid to realize we don't know what we did to vote for Trump? Like what are you? Who are you? Because you went to Bohemian Grove a couple of times and got fucked in the ass, Like that's what we're talking about here? Uh uh? I mean, okay, fine, fine.
Speaker 1: First of all, to every point that he made, I would challenge him to find me evidence that any of those things that he just listed is in jeopardy because every bit of evidence is to the contrary. But aside from that, your delivery. You're a fucking comedian, all right, you know what? No, nah, Now I am gonna get personal about it, all right.
Speaker 2: Fine, you want to have.
Speaker 1: A difference of opinion, have a difference of opinion. You are a fucking comic, or at least you claimed to be. Your job is to bring humor and brevity to the situation, regardless of social biases, regardless of how bleak the city situation. Your job is to fucking dance and joke and make people laugh. That is your whole job, and somehow an election got you crying. My boy, like, I'm sorry, when did you revoke your comedian title and go ahead just right pussy next to your name?
Speaker 2: I miss that.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying, because I'm also looking at look at any other stand up comic right now, like not just Tony Hnscliff or the roast guys who are like upper level, like thickest of skins. You look at even your basic people doing one night open micers, and shit, the election is something that's really fertile hunting grounds as far as finding material to write about and joke about, things to be serious about but make people laugh about in the meantime, and like, there's a whole way you do that.
Speaker 3: That's how comics go. And instead he's just.
Speaker 1: Whining and he's not even offering a solution, so excuse me. It's not even whining at this point, it's literally just bitch. Like Okay, for the record, anybody who's curious complaining without offering any type of solution, when done to that length, is in fact classified as bitching.
Speaker 2: I would actually agree with that sentiment sir, I think that's very well said. And you know what this really reminds me of. It was just a couple of days ago Roseanne Barr, the savage that she is, she made a Instagram post. It was probably on Twitter actually, but there was a guy. It was it was like the day or two days before the election. There was a guy that was all dressed up and his Kamala Harris and Walt's twenty four shirt and he's wearing a Harris Walt's twenty four hat right, and his wife took a picture of him and posted on Twitter and said, look at my cute husband going double harrising on election eve. We're not going back fucking Roseanne. You listen to what she's said. Because he's sitting down in a chair, right, she goes that chair should be in the corner of the bedroom. O. I love Roseiana. She's great. Yeah, full on cuck move. And that's basically what I'm trying to say about Jimmy Kimmel is that he's a cuck for the elite.
Speaker 3: Oh he is.
Speaker 1: He absolutely is. Like, dude, there's liberal comics who are using this for their material, not bitching about it.
Speaker 2: Like whatever. He doesn't need to have the platform he has.
Speaker 1: He's been irrelevant for a little while now in my opinion, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well. That brings me to our first article. This is a bright barred article, and they're getting into some of the elites that have vowed to that they would flee the country if Trump won the election and returned to the White House. So this is gonna be a fun read, it says. Okay. They included Bruce Springsteen, Chair, Samuel L. Jackson, Motherfucker, Whoopy Goldberg, George Nopez, Miley Cyrus, John Legend and Chrissy Teagan, Amy Schumer and Lena D. Dunham, even Barbara streisand vowed to move to Australia or Canada. And this was for the twenty sixteen election. They all said that they were going to move in twenty sixteen if Trump won. It's not much better there. It's still in the British Commonwealth.
Speaker 1: You're still getting tax the absolute fuck out of austra Okay, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: Did, none of them made any good on their promises. However, the Internet never forgets. Scores of social media users sure remember and are now taking great delight in calling them out. On their promises. Cher was one of them, claiming that she almost got an ulcer all when Trump was elected in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Sharon's that's what almost gave her old ass a fucking ulcer.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's called old age, the old hat, right. Sharon Stone is another. She said back in June she is considering moving to Europe if Trump wins come November, diddo for a America Ferrara, which is hilarious because her first name is America, and now she's trying to say that she wants to move. I believe it was out to Australia or something like that.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, One fan has gone to the extent of claiming to have created an app just to see who who has been good on their word as far as you were living in America, did you move right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The app Look at this I recently developed and this is a guy on social media's name is not Kenny Rogers, but he goes I recently developed an app called weasel Watch to you for trademark, and that that tracks the locations of every Hollywood celebrity who said that they would leave the country if Trump won. And he goes so far I'm not seeing a lot of movement.
Speaker 3: I fucking love Kenny Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Dude, It's amazing. Others are just happy to call the Hollywood. It leads out publicly after the New York Post name those who solemnly vowed to leave the US if Trump won. Well this this one says Trump's victory Hollywood elite who vowed to leave the US if if he won, or all talk, no walk. An expert says, Okay, I would like to be an expert in that, in that category and ship talking just I mean, just an expert, you know, just because because what kind of expert do you need to be to be labeled as an expert? Who would make a comment like that that they're all talk expert says I don't know by what category that.
Speaker 1: Could be an expert in so many things, But I also agree with what he's saying. It's like, yeah, he's a fucking expert or right right.
Speaker 2: And so this one woman commented, her name is Juliet Julie H. Wright, and she goes, don't go to Canada with your td What is TDS? I'm sorry, TDS. You see the sight? Yeah? Uh oh shit, uh I don't know it was just taking it to the X article. But basically, don't go to Canada. They'll recommend suicide. Oh Trump derangement syndrome. That's what it is. Oh got you makes sense? Okay, So don't Canada.
Speaker 1: They absolutely recommend suicide to people. I pulled up an article about that one the other day. It's actually on their government list for the people of Like, hey, if you're trying to kill yourself, here's a couple of options available to you.
Speaker 3: And it's like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well kill yourself. I mean that's the way you fix everything.
Speaker 3: Right, they want it to happen.
Speaker 1: Your boy claims to be so many types of cultural citizen of the world, and I think he's homies of sad Guru. They're trying to reduce the world's population by ten percent.
Speaker 3: So he's like, hey, you're going to offer yourself.
Speaker 1: You're saving me a little bit of hassle. Gonna be honest with you, less mouths to feed. Here you go, here's a couple of resources. Like, bro, that's your people.
Speaker 2: Well you're fixing our carbon issue. Then I guess that's what they say, right, here's a couple of green options, right, right, do something for the planet. You fucking bg it, kill yourself. Oh my god, you're so selfish. Why are you not dead already? Come on, your breath is contributing to the Earth's destruction.
Speaker 1: Every exhale, you're trying to kill the earth. Like here, here's a couple of pamphlets. Okay, here they'll show pictures. Here's how you do it. Just go ahead and get it over with. Thank you for your service to you know, Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's basically fucking wrong, dude. Well, there was a woman named Lady Patriot, and she posted that they're all bullshitters. They're not leaving. They'll stay and sulk behind their gilded gates. But I know millions of Americans who would gladly help them pack their bags and chow fur them to the nearest airport.
Speaker 3: I personally know a few myself. Yes, I would be.
Speaker 2: I would happily show for chauffeur Share or Sonny or whichever one of them it is. It's like, bro, yeah, I'll take you there. You want to go, let's go.
Speaker 3: I would flog the fuck out of that.
Speaker 2: Right right. Well, and then there was somebody else that said every Hollywood star who said they'll leave USA if Trump wins. Can now pack your bags, bitches. I can't believe this is in a bright bar article.
Speaker 1: I mean they're just posting the things that they found on x slash Twitter at the time, you know who knows, right.
Speaker 2: And then you got this picture right here, celebrities, celebrities leaving the US after Trump wins, and they're all like bogged down, like whenever we left all that shit in Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good guy, What year was that one posted?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: November six, twenty four. Damn, just a couple days ago.
Speaker 1: Once again, we're gonna see if all these people actually decide to leave.
Speaker 3: Oh God, is that Mark Cuban with a wig?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mark Cuban is an interesting case for the liberals. Man, he's one of the wealthy one percent, but he also is like a bleeding heart liberal, not economically but socially for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ashamed to say that he's from Pennsylvania, actually from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I'm not saying he's a shit bag human being. I don't know all his beliefs of everything, but he's he's got some some opinions that I just really disagree with.
Speaker 2: You know, he do. I like him on shark tank. That's about it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, As a businessman like yo, if if I ever was blessed with the opportunity of like shadowing him or like picking his brain for fifteen minutes, there's so many questions. Like he's a genius in certain regards, doesn't mean I have to agree with every single thing he believes in, you know.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, getting over to some of these celebrities who are again saying that they would happily pack all their shit and get the fuck out if Trump won, turns out they're still not. But let's just see what I feel like. It's all smoke. You know. It's like it's like a baby throwing a temper tantrum. I'm gonna do this, and then like a couple seconds later, they take a nap and they wake up and back to normal again, totally calm. You know, it's like, take a nap. Just take a nap. Maybe you'd be all right. Drink some water, get out in the sun, you know, enjoy some time with your kids rather than just hate texting and hate messaging on Twitter all fucking day.
Speaker 3: How about that a little bit of fresh air, d some good you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it says are celebrities leaving the country in twenty twenty four after Trump's win. Here are fourteen of the celebrities who claimed that they would exit the US if he became president again. In the full list is right here. It says the concept of Donald Trump in the White House has been enough to turn some celebrities away from living in the United States of America. Celebrity endorsements bear plenty of weight around election times, as stars encourage their fans to register and pledge their votes. Many celebrities have not been afraid to make their political views public, and quite a few have shared their dislike of the idea of a Trump presidency. Now, keep in mind, these are all the same people, even because there were people who were just saying, just get out and vote, Like, I don't care who you vote for, just get out and vote. It's so important. It's one of the most important elections of our time. We heard every fucking election, right, yep, all those people they're telling everybody to vote, and everybody did vote, and now they're out of the results. So just come out and say it. Just say stay at home if you're gonna vote for Trump, and only go out there if you're gonna vote for Kamala, but now I wanted everybody to vote.
Speaker 1: But then when the popular vote showed exactly what the people wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, man, Yeah. So which celebrities promised to leave the United States during Trump's presidency. It's an occurrence that has happened twice now, with Trump winning the US presidency in twenty sixteen and then again in twenty twenty four. But many of the celebrities who vowed to leave the US during Trump's presidency have have any of them followed through well. The Breaking Bad and Your Honors star Brian Cranston fucking mister white uh was outspoken about his disdain for Trump in the White House, claiming on the bestseller Experiment podcast that he would definitely move if Trump claimed office in twenty sixteen and he goes, Absolutely, I would definitely move. It's not real to me that that would happen. I hope to god it won't. It won't be it won't be a vacation. I'd be an expatriot said that in twenty sixteen. I don't know. I mean, I feel like he's been coming out with some shit since then and he still here, still fucking here, go cook some more fucking meth. Okay, that's what you're good at. Yeah, shut up and dribble. Brian Cranston OO. Cranston has yet to make said move. However, he did tell This One magazine in twenty twenty three that he plans to retire and move to France by twenty twenty six. This may end up being fast tracked now that Trump is president once again. Then you got Lena Dunham. I don't actually know who this person is, but she's an actor from The Girls.
Speaker 1: She's she just she was an actress and then pretty much became a political spokesperson at a certain point. And that's all she's known for these days, is just to be a talking head.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, she said that in twenty sixteen that she had moved to Canada of Trump was elected to office, and she goes, I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will have. I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there. However, when Trump was elected in twenty sixteen, Dunham opted not to move, saying in an Instagram post, I can survive staying in this country. My country to fight and live and use my embarrassment of blessings to do what's right. Since twenty twenty one, Dunham has been living in London with her husband. So at least she moved somewhere.
Speaker 1: She did leave the US, so like, okay, at least talk you give her a pass for that.
Speaker 2: Not Canadian, though not Canada.
Speaker 1: But she went straight to the British, She went straight to the UK. She can go to the third party, So like, okay, she in fact did leave the country, So good for her. Fucking stay there.
Speaker 2: Hey, she followed through.
Speaker 5: She can.
Speaker 2: That's more than everybody else on this list can say. You know, well, then next on the list is Neo. Neo said that he would move the old R and B singer he joined the celebrity saying that he would exodust the country during Trump's presidency, telling TMC in twenty sixteen that he would move to Canada straight away. He goes, me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president. The unfortunate thing about this planet is that we are in no short of ignorance.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I wonder now that the Diddy list has come out, if your boy, Neo is just gonna make a weird joint venture to Greece for a few years. I don't know, I don't know. I'm just saying that would be fucking wild.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, Neo got a part of I bet you Kanye or not, Kanye the Diddy would definitely have loved that.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that your boy has seen a bottle of baby oil in his day.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. It appears the singer did not follow through on his vow, as he bought a new home in Los Angeles and relocated there from Georgia in twenty seventeen. So the next year he not only didn't move to Canada or anywhere else, he moved to another state in the United States. So I guess this place just isn't that bad.
Speaker 1: It must not be, you know, unless La really is just that last hold out bastion.
Speaker 3: Of what they see as true freedom.
Speaker 1: Even though everyone there is either really rich or homeless, and everyone is doing everything they can to leave there and move to Denver, which is why Colorado is now a blue state, or moved to Reno, or moved to Phoenix or to Austin, because that's like what needs to happen.
Speaker 3: They're out of their fucking minds.
Speaker 2: My question is is why did they have an exodus from California? If you're just gonna go to wherever you know another place and just try and make it California two point oh, I don't understand why you would leave there in the first place.
Speaker 1: Why do certain people come from another country come to America and still fly a certain flag and blare a certain music and expect us to speak a certain language and try to make America more like their home country.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make fucking sense to me either, dude.
Speaker 2: If you move to.
Speaker 1: A new area, try to immerse yourself in the local culture and become one of the local population.
Speaker 3: That's how that works.
Speaker 1: Like, you don't move to Austin for the freedoms of Texas and then expect to make it more like California. Texas has to remain like Texas if you want it to be fucking Texas. That's how that works. So you have to vote accordingly. You have to keep the place you live in the place you live like. You have to keep it the way it is because you'll never get certain freedoms back once they're taken that's something that we've seen time and time again.
Speaker 2: But you know what do we know with our history books and all that, correct me if I'm wrong. There is a famous quote said by uh Dorothy who said, there's no place like home indeed, so I'll try and make someplace else like home. Yeah, now you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 2: That's why you move.
Speaker 1: You know, you move for this purpose, So enjoy the move and like change thineself. There's another proverb that says he who is resistant to change is.
Speaker 3: Doomed to perish.
Speaker 1: So, you know, maybe these people who have been brought up with these uh weird ideologies, or they just listen to those college professors a little too deeply, and they're believing that, you know, there's a different way that's better for America than the obvious mathematical best way. It's like maybe they could take a chill pill, take a real look in the mirror and be like, perhaps I'm wrong, you know, and I know it's.
Speaker 3: A spicy pill swallow, but sooner or later, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm famous. Everything I say is right. But if if they were right, they'd be in Canada though, right, But they're not, So I don't know. I don't know. Hey, I didn't say they were, you know, not liars, right, you know, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Too, nobody ever said they weren't liars. That's true.
Speaker 2: So the next person on this list is Barbara Streisand. Singer and actress Barbara Streisand has vowed to leave the United States both times that a Trump presidency was in danger of coming to fruition. In a sixteen Minutes interview in twenty sixteen, Streisand said that she would move to Canada or Australia if Trump won. Interestingly enough, two very white countries. Just want to throw that out there, you want to try and mix and mash and do all that stuff because Trump is such a white supremacist. I don't know, move to fucking India, moved to Africa, moved to somewhere else.
Speaker 1: No Bob stries And is gonna move somewhere where they're a.
Speaker 2: Very happy Jewish population, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: But she's not going to Israel because, like you know, I actually don't know where she's at with the Israel Palestine conflict. I you know, very famously Jewish woman. I'm curious, but she can't go there for obvious reasons. So like, I don't know. Maybe I don't know. Well, I don't know where she thinks she would go.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Well, I mean she says that she would go to Canada or Australia. She's actually reiterated it, so she said it more than once here in on the Stephen Colbert Show in twenty twenty three, saying I can't live in this country if he becomes president. Interesting. When you say you can't do something, that means usually you're unable to. You don't have the capabilities of making it happen. It's impossible, even even with the help of others. You are completely you can't do it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: But no, she says, I can't live in this country if he becomes president, which is interesting because she's already done it and I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say, does she lead The last time she said she was going to do it.
Speaker 2: No, No, she didn't leave.
Speaker 3: How fascinating.
Speaker 2: But she can't do it, you know, Jacob, even though she did it, but now she can't. I don't know anyway she see the term is young.
Speaker 1: He hasn't even been sworn in yet, so she has time to make a break for it.
Speaker 2: But I guess we'll see. Oh wait, I messed that up. The last person said that they've moved to Canada or Australia. Oh wait, no, she said it in twenty sixteen she said she would move to Canada or Australia. But now in twenty twenty three she goes England would be her ideal country to relocate this time around.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a very very heavy Islamic population there that are just stabbing people left right and center.
Speaker 3: But go for a barber Streisan, you do you boo boo.
Speaker 2: Well, the next person on this list is Raven Simone.
Speaker 1: I'm not shocked, but at the same time, like, you know, that was another one that I was bummed to find out their political views because I liked her, you know, growing up.
Speaker 2: I like most of these people, you know. But in twenty sixteen, the former View host, I didn't know she was even on the View. Yeah, so how often I pay attention to.
Speaker 3: On there with Kelly Osborne and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. And then Kelly Osborne got herself kicked off whenever she said that Trump just needs to hire some of his Mexican What was it, she said something.
Speaker 1: Like the Mexican who's your going, who's going to clean your toilets?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: And then he's like no, no, no, that's racist, AND's like no, but you know what I mean, And she's like, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: That's racist. As fun like I love when they shoved their own foot down their throat.
Speaker 3: You don't see it much anymore, but it's funny.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, Ravens vowed on one episode of the show to move to Canada for Republican was nominated to presidential office, just a Republican. She didn't even care if it was Trump for anybody else. It was just like, if you're read, I'm out.
Speaker 3: She will big, big with Obama.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, this eventuated in a joke segment on The View, which saw raven Simone take ice hockey lessons from a Canadian to test if she would fit in. The actor never ended up moving as she began to work on that, so Raven's spinoff called Raven's Home in twenty sixteen. So, I guess the only thing that could prevent you from being so distraught and keep you from moving to another country would be money, which is interesting because you know, I thought that that's what made this country so horrible. Was that it was mostly about money, you.
Speaker 3: Know, capitalistic views and all these things, and.
Speaker 1: You gross money, the richer getting richer, poor getting poorer. But then, you know, I wonder what her take was for that Raven spinoff show, seeing as how she was the star and the main draw and they saw the success with the Girl Wor Meets World show and all these things.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious to was it like she did.
Speaker 1: Them a favor by coming back to work or was she kind of hungry for that money.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know she has the capability and the means to move to Canada, went as far as to make a joke segment on the View about if she could learn ice hockey to fit in in Canada.
Speaker 3: Raven, No, but you know here she is still here.
Speaker 2: Well then, yeah, unfortunately. But the next person on this list is fucking Olaf himself. Josh gadd he he's a star from Wolf Like Me and Frozen, posted in twenty sixteen on Twitter that he was looking for a great realtor in Canada, hinting at his plans to exit the country following the election results. As of twenty twenty, however, gad still resided in his home in la.
Speaker 1: Is it weird that he would be more missed for his vocal talents than his acting talents? And with that he could still do that from Canada from his house, So like, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you can do ole off anywhere, dude, You really could.
Speaker 1: You really could, just with a microphone and a decent little sound booth, which I'm sure you could afford. Mister gad up, you could do that job from India, from from Russia, like do you, homie?
Speaker 2: Whatever? I feel like, in Canada you could really build a good snowman.
Speaker 3: Yeo, you could build so many olofts you could.
Speaker 2: You really could, and you don't have to worry about it melting because it's pretty cold.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy that like ninety percent of Canada's population lives within one hundred miles of the US border.
Speaker 2: Let's just be honest. They're basically Americans, dude, No, No, they are not. I'm saying just as far as like territory goes, they're so close to us that it's hard to distinguish us from them.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you catch it on the words, the way they say certain words and they slip up and it's like, huh, I wonder if that guy's from Canada. Then you find out later like he totally is. It's like, yep, ah, I knew it. There's something different about them, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can say the same thing about people from Pittsburgh, like you heard of Pittsburgh use like people from Pittsburgh talking, people from Boston talking, people from Louisiana talk. And every region kind of has their own spinoff. But like even Minnesota and Wisconsin, Michigan, they all have that Canadian kind of fling to them. You know, that's very true. That's very true.
Speaker 1: I mean, you hear like people in England have so many different accents based off of what city they live in. Meanwhile, all of America, shit state to state, each state's probably got thirty different accents within it, you know what I mean. It's it's really wild to try to compare apples to apples like that.
Speaker 3: And Canada is big, and yes, they speak.
Speaker 1: Our slang of English, they don't speak you know, British English by any means.
Speaker 3: They have some different dialects and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I do think that they have a different inherent culture about them, and it's in very nuanced ways. So for instance, America doesn't like government inherently. When you look at the principles that we were founded upon. You look at the Articles of Confederation, you look at the Declaration of Independence, you look at our Articles of Congress.
Speaker 2: All of these.
Speaker 1: Things hint at limiting government, at least in the beginning of it. In the framework of it, America as a nation, we didn't know you really look at it. The first like thirty to forty years of American policy was minimalists at best, because we didn't need people watching over us.
Speaker 3: We didn't need a king telling us what we could or.
Speaker 2: Coppy to be free.
Speaker 1: We were doing us. We were fucking growing. That was the whole thing. Canada, on the other hand, came straight from the British Commonwealth into what they have now, which is very authoritative, very in keeping with the old European tradition style of government, and a lot of European countries love government. They love having this traditional hierarchy built into their system. It's a completely different culture, it's a different mindset. So I'll say that Canada as a whole there they're different than us, but they share way more similarities than I think most Americans really understand.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure, And honestly we have We have friends in the podcast world that live in Canada. Amazing people love them, amazing, some of the coolest people ever, you know. Yeah, But anyway, let's get back to this list. Is it nev or Neve Campbell? Never Campbell? Nev Right, She's from Scream and which is very funny her quote she knows scary. First off, I just want to throw that out there. She was in all the screen movies and she goes, I'm terrified. It's really scary. My biggest fear is that Trump will triumph. That's your biggest fear of all things.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I know scary. First of all, you're not Rob Zombie.
Speaker 2: Calm down.
Speaker 1: You were in one franchise and you were the hot chick like you know what I mean, like calm down. But all right, Yeah, with your horror movie expertise, Donald Trump winning is scary.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see where she moves to if.
Speaker 2: She moves Hey, Sydney, what's your favorite scary movie like that? That was that scary? You know?
Speaker 3: What's the Trump documentary called?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Basically, well, it's like, no, it's it's interesting because it's all actors, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's all actors, music artists, it's Hollywood that are all saying this. Why are they so scared? Do you think that they're actually going to be affected? As a matter of fact, their pocketbooks are gonna be looking heftier. Are they gonna be getting their houses taken away from them? Are the taxes gonna be going up? Is anything else really going to be affecting these people at all? No, they're gonna stand a benefit from the most part. So why are you so scared? Or why at least are you portraying that you're so scared.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they keep talking about moving to other countries where their taxes are higher, where they will guaranteed make less money, And like what do they think that's gonna play out? Like like, yeah, even if you go to one of these tax having countries and like move there, Okay?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Uh, John Legend, you're gonna move what Luxembourg? You're gonna straight up move there from now? Want?
Speaker 3: No the fuck You're not?
Speaker 1: Like anyway, anyway, I'm sure we're gonna get into more people who are just losing their fucking minds.
Speaker 2: Next is uh a person who I believe has been replaced. I actually don't think that this is the same Miley Cyrus that we saw in Hannah Montana. Personally, I really think so. If you listen to the voice, the voice is totally different. She's all raspy as fuck. Now, as if she smokes like ten packs of cigarettes a day, and it's like you.
Speaker 1: Had like vocal surgery or something and came back sounding completely different.
Speaker 2: Her dude, her face is totally different. I don't know. I just don't trust the whole crowd. But anyway, that's just my speculation. In twenty sixteen, the pop star and actress Miley Cyrus promised to leave if Trump became the US president. She goes, I am moving if this is my president, she said in a post on her Instagram, which has since been removed. Why would you remove that. You say this is your belief, stand up for what you believe, stand by it. You know. Cyrus did not move during Trump's twenty sixteen presidency, as she publicly spoke about her house in Malibu, which she shared with Liam Hemsworth at the time, burning down in the twenty eighteen wildfires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, she kind of had a lot going on, so that might be why she didn't move. The whole thing with her and Himsworth and the breakup and her losing her fucking mind and him come and be like, Yo, that's why I broke up with her.
Speaker 3: She's a fucking psychopath. Then she, like uote unquote.
Speaker 1: Found herself and now she's like, I don't know, I don't know what the fuck to make of her with a whole story arc like going off of the assumption she hasn't been replaced, which I'm gonna be honest with you, Jonathan, I'm kind of with you. I there's a lot of evidence to say that she has been, but just going off of the narrative that this is in fact the same Hannah Montana chick all grown up and losing her goddamn mind. Right, she apparently found herself quote unquote and like started doing farming in her backyard and has been posting a lot of stuff and is getting healthier and seems to be doing better as a person. She's no longer the crazy wrecking ball party chick that's trying to twirk with no ass, looking like some flabby chicken cutlets in there. I was fucking fucking outland.
Speaker 2: Does a chicken have lips? Because it sure look like it on Miley's ass.
Speaker 1: I was flagrant disregard of what the actual facts are.
Speaker 2: Dude, Honestly, that was I mean, look, I mean, you can only flaunt what God gave you, So I'm not gonna hate on her for that. But at a certain point you gotta start watching what you're wearing because certain people will say certain things. And you know, if if some people want to send their opinions in their regards to your attire, you're kind of just letting it, letting it happen. At that point, you're inviting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, do you remember that unicorn thing that she had with the strap on dick? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, So that was when she was like losing her goddamn mind. Apparently here in the last year or two, she's like figured it out, quote unquote, and she seems to be doing better. However, she's still a bleeding heart liberal that hasn't gone anywhere. So she's saying that she's gonna leave if he won. Well he won, and uh, we'll see if she leaves or not. I just have a sneaking suspicion that her money would be a better you know, spent in United States soil than other places.
Speaker 3: I think she'll figure that out herself.
Speaker 2: But we'll see, well, and she can buy herself flowers, Jacob. She can.
Speaker 1: She can, in fact, which like, first of all, that's not a hot take, like you could always do that.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just telling that I don't mean to be a dick. I don't mean to be a dick.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, like, I could buy myself a steak, and I typically do you know what I mean? I could buy myself a gun, and I'll be damned I do that too. So for her to say, like, uh, you know, I could buy myself flowers, it's like, okay, dope.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, what is it? March fourteenth, one of our favorite days to exist as a man?
Speaker 3: Oh steak and BJ day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy. It's like imagine Liam Hemsworth leaving her and he goes, oh, you can buy yourself flowers. That's cool. I just bought myself a steak and a blowjob, So I guess we're even.
Speaker 1: Ah shit, Yo, Denny's Park lots be going down if you know where you're looking.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm just saying. I mean, I'm sure Denny's is lined up full with everybody that wants to give you a solid velvet rub.
Speaker 1: You know, a waffle house at three am can also go hard depending on where you're at. But also I think that there should be a disclaimer for the workers at waffle houses, like, yo, if you're gonna work here, straight up, first question, can you fight?
Speaker 3: Just just off the top?
Speaker 1: We need to know that. Now, are you somebody's gonna stay behind the counter? Are you somebody's gonna actually help? Because we need that information?
Speaker 2: You know, can you double as a security guard?
Speaker 1: I mean, we just need to know if you're capable at throwing hands. You don't need to be a UFC fighter, but like, can you hold your own because you're gonna need to at some point.
Speaker 2: They actually make pretty decent money over there over a waffle house.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I have My mom and my grandmother and my aunt all worked at the waffle house in a Baton Rouge for years and like that was their spot. Dude, you get the drum come in there at three or four five in the morning. They said that was the best job they've ever had. It was so fun, and I'm like, I'll bet it was, but they keep in mind they were outlaws at that time.
Speaker 2: So what's interesting is is that even after Miley Cyrus's house burned down in twenty eighteen and she said that she was gonna move in twenty sixteen, I would think that that was a solid opportunity to just buy a house in Canada, But then she bought another house in Malibu, So yeah, that didn't really phase out how we thought she was going to. The next on the list is John Legend and Chrissy Teagan, one of our favorite power couples of all time. I mean, just go back. Well, you can't even read Christy Teagan's tweets anymore because she deleted them all because.
Speaker 3: Everybody saw the weird child shit on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody calling it out, and so she went and deleted all that and she actually did it because you people were being so annoying calling it out. How dare you call her a pedophile?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, some of the most like out like weird. It wasn't even weird, dude. It's like, you only say that if you're fucking kids like those, that's the only thing you say.
Speaker 1: Why are you referring to small children doing like cartwheels and shit as delicious and like all these that's even if you're trying to say it's not real, it's not true. Why are you using that wording with that picture? No adult does that shit?
Speaker 2: Oh dude. She said that she was watching Dance Moms or one of those you know, gymnastic dancing shows or whatever, and she goes, I feel like I should be locked up for the thoughts that I'm having while I'm watching this, Like who says that? What?
Speaker 1: And then when people were trying to be like, do you mean like because the moms are being mean.
Speaker 2: To the kids. No, not at all, like she was talking about the children. Oh man, Yeah, she's a fucking Sickoh and John Legend, unfortunately, there was a point in time when I thought John Legend was a stand up guy. But then you marry crazy like this, You marry crazy like this, it just it morphs you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's hot, so I get it.
Speaker 2: I know why he married her. It's up top, big dog.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: She's got them heavies on her, she do. But but John Legend is he's a very talented singer. I'm not gonna take that away from him. But if he wants to move, he has the capability and he could take his career with him very easily. So like he didn't leave last time though, So talking that shit or are you gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Brah Well John Legend said, every once in a while you think about it. We were born here and raised here, all of our families are here. It would be hard to leave. But I don't know what one's supposed to do when you have a leader who is trying to destroy democracy? Is that what he's doing.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious if they're gonna move to Greece.
Speaker 2: My question is you get all these talking heads, especially the democratic talking heads, who are saying that Trump is destroying democracy, the democracy you know it's about to dwindle away. My question is, like, in which way do you think democracy is going anywhere? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing they always talk about, is saving democracy, saving freedom, save Like from what what Republican person do you know of in the last few decades that has done.
Speaker 2: Anything to strangle freedoms?
Speaker 1: I would argue George Bush, possibly with the Patriot Act.
Speaker 3: Okay, we could have that conversation.
Speaker 2: We don't claim him. Though we don't claim him.
Speaker 3: I'm just as far as this goes for the conversation of.
Speaker 1: Like parties doing shit like that, to who's actually limiting free speech and things, who's actually trying to get in the way of democracy and all of that. I understand that a two party system means that half the people are pissed half the time. Okay, but that's how a democracy works. Now, there's other systems that should be implemented that I think, but nobody in this country. We don't like a real republic. Nobody in this country wants fascism. We are far away from an oligarchy like Russia. Like, we're okay, we're doing the best we can, and this experiment of democracy is still holding strong.
Speaker 2: My thing is is if you think that democracy is at stake, and you're willing to fight and stand for democracy the entire time, why then when in a democracy you get a vote and you lose, You're like, I don't want to play this game anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm taking my ball and I'm going home.
Speaker 2: You flip the board, You're walking out of here. Everybody's pissed off at you, but you saying, fuck you, fuck this game. I don't want to play here anymore. It's like, well, that's not very democratic of you.
Speaker 1: It is not, it's not in fact, And to say that the only way you're happy is if your person wins, that's actually kind of totalitarian of you. Little little death spot, if you will, a little iron fist.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well. Legend was prominent in his support of Kamala Harris's campaign leading up to the twenty twenty four election, so it's possible that Trump's reelection could motivate Legend Antiguan to consider moving once again, highlighting the word consider, because that's all they're going to do is considering.
Speaker 3: They're gonna talk that shit. They're not going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Unless there's charges levied against them. Again he did. He's list is coming out people. We shall see. They very well may high tailor to another country with no extradition laws.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Now, let's move on to one of the filthiest moths in the industry, Chelsea Handler. And by the way, she was one could you just imagine, but like, by the way, she's the one that was trying to I think that it was fifty cent whenever fifty cent back in twenty sixteen, was saying he was thinking hibout voting for Trump, right, and she goes, no, no, no, We're going to fix where you were gonna fix your your your ideology. And it's like, yeah, oh, is that another white person suppressing a black person? How is that not considered racism?
Speaker 3: And I'm fitty himself.
Speaker 1: Bro he called out Diddy so long ago, so long ago, and then to hear the Trump uh dub over of many men from fifty cent.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it all ties in beautifully. Yeah, it was a thing of beauty, There's no doubt. But anyway, The talk show host and comedian, if you want to call her that, Chelsea Handler, was outspoken about her determination to leave America should Trump win the election. In twenty sixteen, during an appearance on Live with Kelly and Michael, Handler said that she'd even bought a house in another country, quote unquote, just in case. She goes, I did buy a house in another country, just in case. So all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country. It appears that country was Spain, as Handler claimed on her talk show following Trump's win that she really really wanted to move to rate Now. The celebrity was eventually convinced otherwise, saying that she felt responsible to use her platform and voice in the United States to make a change. In other words, she's a liar, she's got cold feet. She said, Eh, I guess it ain't so bad over here.
Speaker 1: She did put her money where her mouth was, and there's at least a little bit of some sort of a prop to give for that. You actually did buy a house in Spain, some property, and like, okay, heard that, heard that, but then decided, damn, I can't make money like that, like I'm making here for my little talk show. I can't do a talk show in Spain because like people in Spain don't really care about me, and I can't get a studio audience to come in and like, oh my whole life's over here, and damn, okay, I guess I'll stay.
Speaker 2: I don't think that she actually ever planned on moving. A lot of these a lot of these people who have lots of money in the entertainment industry, they buy houses and all kinds into countries, just vacation homes. I mean, look, no further than I don't know Greece with Tom Hanks.
Speaker 3: I'm just on it out. You know, you have these optics of it.
Speaker 2: You have a bunch of these dual citizenship people over here. Anyway, It's not like they were ever planning to move. It's just that you got money, you buy property. That's typically what you do. Yes. Indeed, the next person on this list kind of breaks my heart. George Lopez.
Speaker 1: Uh how does that break your heart? He's been a hardcore liberal. I remember him saying he was going to move.
Speaker 2: To Mexico and all this wild shit. I don't know, he's kind of like, you know, America's Mexican dad, you know what I'm saying. Like that's how I always looked at him, like I like, you know, watching the The Lopez Show, like growing up and everything, you just think that these people have a fucking sense of a sense to them, some kind of brains. But they don't. And it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: He's kind of annoying to me, dude.
Speaker 1: His bit his oh yeah, I know, and the whole like throwing his tongue out every time he like says a punchline. It's I get it. It's like, ah, I love.
Speaker 2: As funny as he is. I know, it's not necessarily that he's hilarious. It's just that he just, I don't know, always gave like super likable vibes. I always, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll give you likable for sure. He's likable. Never, I've never hated him by any means.
Speaker 2: No, no, Well, the comedian George Lopez told TMZ prior to the Trump campaign in twenty fifteen that he would join the mass exodus of Americans following the Republicans win. The mass exodus that never happened, and he goes, if Trump wins, he won't have to worry about immigration. We'll all go back.
Speaker 1: Oh really, really, you're gonna go back to Mexico as there's literally cartel wars that have started all along the US Mexico border.
Speaker 2: But all right, well, Lobt's He continued to work in Hollywood following Trump's election, including on his Passion project with his daughter Lopez Versus Lopez, but he did tell this magazine in October of twenty twenty four that he planned to retire from stand up, which might indicate a move in the comedian's future, particularly after Trump's second win. So we'll see, we shall see. The next one on this list. I'm sorry. I said that your girl, Chelsea Handler had the most notorious, disgusting muff. I messed up. It's actually Amy Schumer.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, yo, she was claiming some shit back in the day, but like, first of all, no one would miss her. Okay, all right, here's my thirty second impression of all of Amy Schumer's stand up.
Speaker 2: You read for this. Here we go. I'm ready, I'm overweight, but I think I'm hot. By the way. My pussy sex joke Dick's everywhere. I'm gonna make a career out of this. There you go.
Speaker 1: That was Amy Schumer's entire career in a nutshot. I think I did pretty okay.
Speaker 2: I think that was actually a lot funner than everything she's ever said.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's like and she keeps trying to play these roles where she's like the hot chick. Bro, you are the duff of your friend group and everyone knows that, including you.
Speaker 3: Fucking stop.
Speaker 2: Comedian and actress Amy Schumer joined the tirade of celebrities vowing to flee to a to flee America in twenty sixteen, telling the BBC that she would be moving to Spain. My act will change because I'll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It's beyond my comprehension. If Trump Wan, it's too crazy. Like many of the celebrities promises, Schumer ended up staying in the United States despite Trump's election, living in Manhattan's Upper West Side.
Speaker 3: That's a no bueno, Amy Schumer.
Speaker 2: No bueno, not very.
Speaker 3: Uh, not very cash pesos of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me learn you a little Spanish here. It's it's no bueno, is what you did? Okay?
Speaker 3: Uh, then you're not very grassiest of you.
Speaker 2: Well, then the next on this list is our favorite Skeletor, I mean Chaer, and it says that share vow to flee America. During both of Trump's presidential campaigns. Prior to the twenty sixteen election, Cher said on social media that she would move to Jupiter. While the singer didn't follow through on that promise, she reiterated her position.
Speaker 1: Looks like he meant Buck Skeletor, and this is their baby, bro.
Speaker 2: Look at it. She looks like she's from Jupiter, Bros. That's how crazy that is, my god. But she did. She did reiterate her position in twenty twenty three, saying this time, I will leave the country this time, Jacob, she will do it this time. Oh man, she she's lost it. My god, she's lost it. And that's unfortunately, but that is what you get. So there I found a very interesting article. This is actually what is the name of this Toronto dot CityNews dot CA so Canadian website. It says. It's titled Donald Trump Election sparks US interest and moved to Canada, says immigration lawyers. Turns out there was a shitload of people that were searching it up online, like the search on Google and everywhere else. They were seeing that this was one of the trending searches as soon as Trump became elected. I'm sure it was the same back in twenty sixteen as well. Yeah, but it says Vancouver immigration lawyer Ryan Rosenberg says that he's getting so many inquiries from disaffected US from disaffected US voters, that he set up a website to address their concerns. It's called Trump a geest ca Oh like refugees but trumpgees okay.
Speaker 3: Trump ugs okay.
Speaker 1: The mass Act to this leaving America because of the trumpetude stepping in the Trump train coming through this is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well and in it asked voters or visitors on the homepage, tired of Trump thinking about Canada or Canada thinking about Canada, thinking about Canada, we can help. Rosenberg, a managing partner at Larlee Rosenberg Barristers and Solicitors, says he and his colleagues are sensing a spike in immigration interest from abroad from a broad swath of US residents disappointed by Donald Trump's election win. On Tuesday, immigration lawyer Megan Felt says she's hearing the same thing from her or her office in Newfoundland. The vast major majority of queries coming from high skilled workers in Toronto. Royal Leapage President oil Soaper says Online says online searches of Canadian properties spiked in the months leading up to the vote and has notably shifted away from recreational listings. He goes, this leap in interest is focused almost entirely on urban So it's Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, not the muscat muscoca muscogee Muscoca. I think that's how you say that, Okay, Whistler and canmore so Basically, everybody's trying to move to a city, which makes sense because most of these people were probably living in cities. They liked the city life. They want to move to a city in Canada makes sense.
Speaker 1: Sure, none of them moving out to Alberta for the bird of beef, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, No, you ain't going out to Texas of Canada right, which is not happening, but he said so, it is very much tied to relocation, not vacation. Maryland geologist Jackson Speary said that he's felt disillusioned with politics for a very long time and is considering job or educational opportunities in Canada. The twenty two year old says that he's worried that Trump's environmental and economic policies will hinder his work, much of which involves ensuring compliance to federal environmental rules. He wonders if his career would be more stable in Canada. He goes, it's a very scary time to be my age and try to continue my career, especially when you know political turmoil is so topsy turvy. Oh okay, I feel crazy, he goes. He goes, I feel as though there's a lot more job security for me in Canada and potentially a lot more job security for me anywhere else. Interesting. I mean, yeah, dude, you're twenty two. You got it all figured out.
Speaker 1: You are twenty two years old, and I will I'll say this dude as a as a former twenty year old.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: No one has the world figured out more than a twenty year old.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I was like back when over I was twenty twenty one to twenty two. That was the most confident in my life that I've ever been for literally no reason.
Speaker 1: So much vigor and so much energy to be so fucking wrong so many times over. It's like, yo, you are living in your ignorant little bubble.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what a curveball is yet. You know what's crazy, too, is that I was I was confident about what I would do, not what I had already accomplished, which is weird, you know.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's a good thing, right, There was ambition. You're not resting on your laurels and getting all nostalgic of what you used to be and who you used to be. You were like looking for the next thing, which is good, it's very good. But yeah, I just I remember that day and to hear this person just like, obviously this is what needs to happen.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have a career in America anymore. You know what, You're right, You are absolutely right. There ain't shit for you here. If you can't see, seriously, if you can't see that there is opportunity here for you, big, get after it.
Speaker 2: Make make your way in this world. You feel me, you're trying to go anywhere else, as he said, other than literally the lend of opportunity. Get after it.
Speaker 1: Let me know how that you forging your own path like that. That's brave and it's bold. Uh, just get after it.
Speaker 2: Let me know how it works out for you, you know, as some of our favorite Canadians would quote in saying, pitter patter, let's get out her bud. Here you go, hey, you go? How are you now? Grand proclamations to move to Canada are nothing new and often don't pan out, says Rosenberg, who recalls similar promises after George W. Bush's second election from mostly Blue state Americans who wanted out. Rosenberg dubbed those would be Canadians Bush, youugees. Oh everybody's a refugee US.
Speaker 1: You know, Canada does have a long history of taking in refugees from other places there. I think that's kind of a part of the lot of the problem they're having right now.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't need to take in anymore. I don't know, But this time, he says, the demographics of the disaffected seem broader in scope, encompassing wealthy Americans, ethnic minorities, and Democrats disappointed by the loss of Kamala Harris and the US companies interested in setting up a Canadian outpost. What I'm seeing now in quotes that's a little bit different is that, especially on the corporate side, companies are facilitating the movement of employees, he says, adding that he sees a distinction between Trump ugs and people feeling real persecution. Wait, who's facing persecution because he is a racist, he's a misogynist, and he's a homophobe. Oh my god, yep, totally. I forgot.
Speaker 1: He's a homophobe who hired Miloianopolis when he was still famously openly gay. He is a misogynist, even though he put on a female Supreme Court justice. He's a racist, even though black unemployment was at an all time low during his tenure.
Speaker 3: But whatever, whatever, what do we know?
Speaker 2: And also don't forget about how much of a homophobe he is, Jacob, even though he's the first president that we've ever had that was very open to homosexual marriage.
Speaker 1: So he's a pro gay marriage and has been the entire time. He's actually famously never swayed on that, so you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's probably like, well, fuck it, I mean, you want to be gay more for me, you know what I mean? I think that that's perfectly okay too.
Speaker 1: I mean I've heard of many people say that, Dude, when a gay dude comes out, you realize he takes two players off the board.
Speaker 2: M yeah, good boy. And you know what, usually the gay guys are a little bit more on the attractive side, no homo, but like it's like, you're already a good looking man. You're taking yourself off the board please by all.
Speaker 1: Means, and then you're finding another gay dude for taking the other piece off the board, and you're it's kind of a double maybe even triple whami when you account for those things.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm just saying, who's complaining about this? Who's losing in this situation?
Speaker 3: It's whatever.
Speaker 2: Honestly anyway, he said that uh uh uh. Felt doesn't have it doesn't have a targeted website like Rosenberg, nor is he, nor is she doing focused promotion. But she says word of mouth chatter led five Americans to reach out in the past few days. That's a jump. That's a jump from maybe one a week. Oh, the massive influx went from one to five in a week. I mean, geez, I guess there's a real problem. I mean, people are just completely just just mass exiting from this, from this hell hole.
Speaker 1: The exodus. Dude, this is how will they how all the infrastructure maintained? How will they have enough resource their water, their food? Like, how are they gonna their traffic? Who's going to do something about the children, Jonathan?
Speaker 2: How are we going to survive in this economy without those five people? That's my question. I want someone think about the children for once, for once? What about the children? He goes. One client who had mused on moving to Canada two months ago emailed after the vote saying they're moving forward like immediately, Felt says from Saint John's n L, where she is a partner at mckinnis Cooper law firm. More often than not, Americans are curious about Canada's urban centers and don't ask about political differences between provinces or countries. Canada is Canada. I've heard of Americans refer to Canada as as like it's a really large Massachusetts. In the quote Georgia bred Allison, Anastagio says that she and her family moved to Toronto from New York following Trump's first election win in twenty sixteen. He had been thinking about leaving New York City anyway because of the cost of living, but once Trump took office, they focused on leaving the country. We were like, I don't think there's another place in the United States that is going to feel as good as Canada, says Anastasio, who identifies as queer and has a non binary child.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it's like a small, a larger version of Massachusetts. Okay, so you're saying that it is an entirely hick, redneck state except for like four or five main cities on one side of it.
Speaker 3: That's that's what you're saying. I think that's what Canada is.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, sure, yeah, just keep those thoughts until you're there, and then once you're there, you can change your mind, but like once you you know, just get there first.
Speaker 3: Stick to the big cities, is all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: If that's your mentality, you know, stick in Toronto, stick maybe in Quebec. Learn French if you're going to do that, But like, stick Ontario, stick in the big cities.
Speaker 2: Not go out to mainland Canada. If that's your attitude, well, I mean, dude, come on, she had to move. She's queer and she has a non binary child. Is it a she? I think?
Speaker 1: So, like, when you identify as queer, do you also like check out the genitals you were assigned or is that like a whole different thing.
Speaker 2: I always thought queer just meant gay or lesbian.
Speaker 1: But like that's no longer a thing because there's LGBTQ, So lesbian is different than gay, which are both different than buy, which are both all different than trans. And somehow queer is like the weird, anomaious thing that goes in between all of them. But then apparently there's like seventy four other things that you could be. The plus, I think is for people who identify on the number spectrum instead of human spectrum.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. Hold on, you just mentioned a really good point as far as the LGBTQ, Because the Q does stand for queer, however, is an umbrella term that describes a wide range of sexual and gender identities that are not cisgender or heterosexual, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and non binary. So why not just call it Q all of it?
Speaker 1: Because that's too simple and they can't make enough catchy signs with that.
Speaker 3: Because Q andon took it first, I guess.
Speaker 2: That is interesting.
Speaker 1: LGBTQ plus two what is the what is the new full acronym?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like is there's like numbers in it. Then they want to add the P for the pedos. Oh wait maps? Oh the maps?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, LGBTQ plus two m uh fuck, there was one more. I thought, I don't know, they keep taking more of the alphabet. Then they started throwing symbols and numbers in there for two soul, which is a very thing to even find in certain tribal documentation.
Speaker 3: But apparently they see it as.
Speaker 2: A that's not what it meant.
Speaker 3: It's not what it meant. People are really stupid these days.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so this might make it a little bit more clear for us. So the Q in LGBTQ stands for either queer or questioning.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it has two meanings. Now I guess, well, does like does buy stand for like.
Speaker 2: More than one thing? Like does traditionally speaking for more than one thing? I don't know. I mean, you have to ask these questions because things are changing by the second. I think.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, I forgot about p P is in that mix also for pan sexual. You're right, Jonathan, So it's lgbt Q plus two MP.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's too much. Just god, damn it. Just keep it at lgbt LGBTQ even Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I remember a time when there was a movie it came out, It was a very famous movie.
Speaker 3: He was like, where are you from Kansas? Only steers and queers coming from Kansas?
Speaker 2: And I don't see, you know, horns coming out of your head? So which one is it?
Speaker 1: I remember that being a funny thing and nobody got mad. Now that's a whole minority group and saying that is considered a hate speech crime thing.
Speaker 2: I guess. I don't know. I mean, look, do whatever you want to do. I really don't care. I don't think Trump is coming after you. So I don't know why any not you specifically, but the people who labeled themselves as LGBTQ, obviously most people, especially whenever we've had on what was it the LGBTQ person on the show? Uh uh not Glisten, No, no, no, no, we had the guest that was yes, yes, yes, yeah. I mean I don't know. I just I think you know, live and let live in that kind of situation. Just don't fuck with the kids, like you're already saying that you your kid who's non binary? Did you ask the kid if they want to be non binary?
Speaker 1: Or he asked the kid and was like yes, This six year old is completely able to tell me a life altering decision choice at this time. But he's not old enough to get a tattoo because that's for life. But he is old enough to tell me what gender he thinks he should be forty years from now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't. It just doesn't make a lot a whole lot of sense to me, dude. But anyway, let's move on. Anyway we can kind of get off of this article. I kind of just wanted to throw out there that there are some very few people who have inquired about moving to Canada as a result of this election, and by a few, I mean a literal handful, and they.
Speaker 3: Said five a week or is it five a month?
Speaker 2: It went up from one a week to five a week.
Speaker 1: Are making their way into Canada now that Trump's been said. Okay, keep in mind, it's been one week, so they've seen four more people come across the and they're getting ready for the exodus, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, look, you move whatever you want to move. I'm just saying, the grass isn't always greener on the other side, No.
Speaker 3: Very rarely, is it.
Speaker 2: So I actually pulled up this website right here, it's called Canada crossroads dot com. I wanted to see what some of the pros and cons would be as far as being from America and moving to Canada.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I.
Speaker 2: Just want to get to the cons because I think that the pros are pretty well known. I mean, it's beautiful up there. I mean, I would love to visit Canada. I think it seems like an awesome place to go check out. But moving there now you're you know, involving yourself in their political things and their tax program and their you know, uh economy and stuff like that, which traditionally speaking, are not as good as ourns. So yeah, just throw that out there, and then you, you know, throw out fucking Trudeau and it's like why you want to go there for that, dude?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, Okay, the pros not much of an adjustment period needed. Oddly enough, you'll learn that Canadian culture and American culture kind of overlap and that there's not much of a culture gap that you're gonna need to feel like, oh wow, I'm in a different country. You're going to pretty much adapt within the first two months of living there to fully get the vibe.
Speaker 3: So that's the pros. Now, let's talk about some of those cons though.
Speaker 2: Well, the first one is the obvious. You'll have to deal with icy cold winters. It is fuck that it is the far North, so oh yeah, it's a little chilli, a great white North for no reason. Dog. Well in uh, it's the further north you go, the more intense winter becomes. In northern territories like the Yukon and none of us, winter weather lasts around eight months a year and the average temperature can drop to as low as negative forty degrees fahrenheit. These areas also hold records for the lowest recorded temperatures in Canada's history. In nineteen forty seven, Holy shit. In nineteen forty seven in Snag, a small town in Yukon, experience a face freezing winter with loads of negative eighty one degrees celsius. Isn't it no fahrenheit? Okay?
Speaker 3: Negative eighty one freedom? Okay, listen, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I would rather die than have that place exist on the same planet that I live on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Let alone ever go there. Oh my god. Now I know there are some people out there that love the cold. I am not that guy. I'm not that guy. I like the warm. I like the heat and humidity. That's my environment. That sounds like my version of hell.
Speaker 2: Well. There are provinces in Canada that experienced slightly warmer winters. These include warmer winters. These include cities in the coastal regions like BC, where Vancouver is located. The city generally has mild and wet winters and the temperatures rarely drop below zero rarely rarely. The average daytime temperature is around forty five degrees, which most of us will still consider chili chili. No, that's called freezing. Dude.
Speaker 1: Again that that's the temperature where it's like, no, I'll just stay inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, eight months a year you got to deal with winter.
Speaker 1: No, eight months out of the year you're dealing with like, ah, you know somewhere maybe a warm day. Ooh it got up to sixty five today. Ooh, I get to wear not a hoodie. No, dude, are you out of your mind?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, dude. I grew up in Pittsburgh, very cold there, especially during the winter. We're not getting eight months of winter there though. No. I mean you'll have you'll have probably eight months of you're not able to swim in the pool. But you're not getting eight months of snow. That that just sucks.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay, So aside from it being a winter wonderland, absolute actual glacier, the size of a continent.
Speaker 2: What else we got here about Old Canada? Well, the exchange rate isn't so great in the grand scheme of things. The Canadian dollar is strong when compared to the rest of the world, but generally it tends to be weaker than the US dollar, the euro, and the British pound sterling. For instance, over the past decade, the standard exchange rate has hovered around one dollar compared to the Canadian dollar, well the ninety cents Canadian compared to one dollar American. This means that on average, one US dollar equals approximately ninety cents. The exchange rate mainly affects Canadian citizens when it comes to imported goods. Some imported goods may seem more expensive compared to countries like the United States, but Canadian currency is still reasonably or is still reasonably priced priced globally. When we send money back home to India or Indian charities, we definitely like the better exchange rates. So I guess the is from I don't know why they say India, but an Indian source. Yeah, even though it's a Canadian sort it's a Canadian website.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but it's an Indian that moved to Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh, they have a very large Indian population because of the Sikhs.
Speaker 2: That being said, it would be nice to have the exchange rate go over there if you're coming with the money that you made in America over to Canada, because you just gave yourself a ten percent income boost. So there's that out.
Speaker 1: But once you're there nine hundred k you get to a million Canadian that's dope.
Speaker 2: Right, right, I mean, but once you're there, you're earning ninety cents on the dollar. Yeah, well, so there's that, But then not only are you only getting ninety cents on the dollar, Canada also has a very high cost of living. With the country's high standard of living, health care, and education, it should come as no surprise that the cost of living in Canada is relatively high. Living in a less populated or remote area will likely be more budget friendly, but staying in one of the major city like Toronto or Vancouver will cost you a pretty penny. Because everyone has a different idea of what being financially comfortable means. It's hard to give exact estimates of living costs, but to give you a rough idea, the monthly cost of living in a big city like Toronto is approximately thirty three thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars Canadian for a single person. Say the number again, thirty seven to fifty per person per month in Canada if you're living in Toronto.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not a ridiculous to achieve wage.
Speaker 2: It but those are the people that are wanting to move to the city. If you want to move to more of the outskirts, you know, not in the big city of Toronto. You want to move to Edmonton, the price, the average price drops down to around eighteen hundred a person per month, or twenty one hundred in Quebec City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you also look at what industry there is that eighteen hundred a month. That's not to say that like, oh yeah, well you could just go and make dot dot dot and live like a king over there. There's no jobs to be had in that area, so like that is what the people could afford there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right right? Well, not only that, but the taxes are also high as shit. It says Canada's excellent healthcare services and educational structure coming to cost high taxes. Oh, we're gonna get to how excellent. We're going to get to how excellent they are in the next article. Okay, good, I might say, whoa man there are? That's a bull claim. It is it is, but it says, obviously no one likes paying taxes, but the country's progressive tax system is relatively fair. You'll be taxed according to your income, so the more money you make, the higher the tax percentage you have to pay. If you consider the country's wealth of social systems, you'll understand why plenty of Canadians agree that higher taxes are worth it for everything you get in return, i e. Healthcare, maintenance of national parks, education, social services, and public safety are tax funded. Although we can all agree that high tax rates suck, it's comforting knowing that you get a whole lot of value in return, which again, well we'll hammer on that in the next article.
Speaker 1: I say they're using some some verbage that is just preposterous. They're using excellent, they're using the value, They're using that word very very fast and loose. Here.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that from what I've heard and what I've read, you know, in researching this this for the show, you would be better off a veteran in the United States going to the VA for healthcare then going to Canada for their free healthcare, because it's.
Speaker 1: Not as a veteran, I'm gonna tell you that's that's really really fucking bad.
Speaker 2: Well, and also in Canada they say that it's free, but it's really not free, like you still have to pay for your prescriptions. You still have to pay for your surgeries, you still have to pay for like the big things. But if you want to go in there for a heck up, that's it. That's all you really, that's all you're really getting for free. Dentist, eyesight like vision not included. Those things are not included.
Speaker 1: Right, They're still fucking you ten ways from Sunday, but they are just being open about it.
Speaker 2: Right, right. It's it's the facade of a free healthcare system, but it's really not. It's a free er.
Speaker 1: It's a free clinic if you will, which again it's not actually free. That's sixty percent of your income off the top, yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the next one is that the housing prices are steep, no shit. Well, whether you're planning to rent or buy a property, be warned, the cost of housing in Canada can be pretty high. On average, Canadians often allocate between thirty and fifty percent of their monthly income towards housing on average, thirty to fifty percent. It's pretty damn thirty to fifty percent on just your mortgage or your rent. Wow. The area that you plan to move to in Canada will heavily influence how hard your accommodation will be in your wallet. If you're moving to one of the major cities like Toronto or Vancouver, you can expect to pay upwards of two thousand dollars per month for a one bedroom apartment. Cool, what are.
Speaker 1: You living in fucking Cali, bro, I'm telling you now, I've told you when I lived in DC that one bedroom for like twelve hundred a month, which was steep as fucking the time. Fourteen fifty for a two bedroom, right, and that was in a rough spot, but that was high for twenty ten to talk about that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I live in Katie, which is pretty up and coming kind of place in Texas. It's right outside of Houston, and I'm paying what I feel like is out the ass for a two bedroom apartment out here, which is fifteen hundred. So now cut a bedroom off and add five hundred more dollars if you want to move to Toronto. That's fucked.
Speaker 3: That is insane, dude.
Speaker 2: So it says the best advice we can give regarding reducing your housing costs is to look at the options in smaller suburbs outside the city center. Living in one of Canada's charming smaller towns like bamf in Alberta or Elaura in Ontario will be much lighter on your budget. Okay, sure. So Nextly, public transport is limited outside of the major cities. So it says most Canadians own and drive their vehicles and public transport it is easily acceptable or accessible and reasonably affordable. Large cities like Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto have sophisticated subway systems, bus networks and taxis, but this is only available in urban areas, so transport becomes an issue when traveling around small towns. Do they all have a uber? Dude?
Speaker 1: This is so fucking stupid, all right, and let's get real about this for a second. You know why public transportation only matters in big cities because of parking? That is it when you go into When I lived in DC, we had the metro system, you also had taxis, you also had the city bus, and I used all of them at a certain point in time, and there's benefits to that. Whenever you live in a city and you don't own a car, and the reason why you don't own a car, which you have the money to be able to afford one. Obviously, if you're paying those steep ass rent prices. You could afford a car, but there's no need to why because you could walk to work if you so chose, or you could take a bus ride that charges you fifty cents for the day for your entire transportation to work, as opposed to buying a car for a monthly payment and insurance payments and the fuel costs and the maintenance costs and all of that to drive it a few blocks and then pay for parking and all that, which is steep as fuck in a city. So it's just easier to just get you a little metro badge or a little subway pass and just boo boop and you're on the subway for the day.
Speaker 3: That makes sense in a big city.
Speaker 1: That's why they're usually only in cities that doesn't make sense to have that and bump fuck nowhere as will Alberta, because you know that's fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: But you know, I've never been on a subway on a bus, like, not one of those city buses. I mean, I've been in like a greyhound and a school bus and shit like that, but never like on a city bus or a taxi. Never been in a taxi either.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I have been in all of these in two different continents.
Speaker 3: It's an experience, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I mean it seems fun. I just never never did it. I only just took my first Uber last year. It's really yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I don't use Uber very Actually, I don't think I've ever used an Uber except for once, and that was because I was with a group and it was on a vacation, so like it was a thing to get to and from the airport. But I didn't call it, you know what I mean, I because I have a car anywhere I go.
Speaker 3: But when I was in the Marine Corps, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: So when I lived in DC, the Metro was the only way to travel as far as to and from in the city, and it was cheap as fuck and you could be drunk as hell on it.
Speaker 3: That was the best part.
Speaker 1: Taxis were available, but they were expensive, but if you like absolutely had to get from A to B and it was like raining outside and the Metro was down.
Speaker 3: Subways for another option or I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The taxis.
Speaker 1: City bus was okay, but depending on the day, the bus could be really full and really nasty. I will say, when it's late at night and you're in a sketchy fucking part of town and you're like come up on a bus stop and the bus is stopping there, and it's just whatever, it's a really good idea to get on the fucking bus and just to wherever, you know what I mean, until you get to some sort of civilization and metro your way back.
Speaker 3: And I've done that a time or two, so yeah, it's it's fun.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: And then in France, same shit. We did the thing on the subway. We got off because the subway we needed to get back to the airport shut down at eleven and we had to be back by midnight, so we had to taxi the rest of the way, which cost me like seventy five fucking euro.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a mess, but uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not fun.
Speaker 3: It's expensive, but uh yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Never did it.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day, one day We're gonna do this, bro, one day, you and me. I'm gonna tell you, dude, I want to take you to Paris and we're gonna get lost there. Okay, We're gonna go to Rome, the Vatican. We're gonna document everything. Cairo, let's go all over.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, yeah, you know what else? Do I want to travel by train? Bro? I think that would be so much fun. How you can rent them? Much? About this? Yeah, you know you could buy your own train car, right. I wonder how much that is?
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand dollars. I've already looked into this, yo. Look look, look, if we're gonna talk about this.
Speaker 2: It's like a decked out, like a nice looking one.
Speaker 1: You could pimp it out, however the fuck you want, dude. It's literally you get the box car. The quote unquote expensive part is a storage fees in parking, but that's not bad, dude. There is a massive train yard in New Orleans that's a huge hub. So like all you have to do is pay for it to be off to the side of whatever. And when you want to take it out, you find out what train is going to California, and you say, hey, I want my car hooked up on my train. You get two of them, one to hold your car and then one for you and your fam to like live in on the ride. Then when you get there, you pull your car out of your train car and you ride around and you got your vehicle. But yeah, dude, you just hook onto that train and you got power, you got you know, you have to bring your own drinks and shit, that's okay, but the nice ones have water hooked up too, and it's like you could ride in a completely speakeasy kind of train car for you and your family to just vibe out for for like eighteen hours.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the ultimate pimp move.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so not known about, but it's so fucking pimp dude. Yeah, matter of fact, I'm gonna look up some pictures of pimped out train rides as we talk about the next topic.
Speaker 2: But because we're gonna come back to this for sure, for sure, all right. So the next one on the list is your support network might be limited. That's just basically to say that you're gonna move to Canada, You're not gonna have any of your family or friends up there, so you know you might be limiting on support, which is obvious here we go. Surgeries and cosmetic work can be costly. While Canada's healthcare system is often praised for its accessibility and coverage, it's important to note that elective procedures, including surgeries and cosmetic work can be costly for individuals. This financial aspect may discourage some people from seeking these types of services. However, it should be emphasized that the quality of care in Canada is consistently top notch, ensuring that patients receive the best possible treatment and outcomes. The healthcare professionals in Canada are dedicated to providing comprehensive and high quality care to patients, which further contributes to the country's excellent reputation in the medical field. Okay, as I said, we'll get to the next one. Canada is also not for all professions and job fields, says. While Canada offers many opportunities in a strong job market, it may only suit some professions or fields. Some industries may be more saturated than others, making it challenging for individuals to find employment in their desired fields. It's important for individuals to do research on the job market in their specific area of expertise before making a move to Canada. For instance, those in petroleum engineering field may find limited prospects given the job specific, geographic and resource oriented requirements. Similarly, certain specialized fields in the fashion industry, such as hote couture design may face limited opportunities due to a less established fashion industry compared to major fashion capitals like Paris or Milan. Another example would be of the field of shipbuilding, which might not offer a vast scope of op ortunities given given the limited number of shipyards. So yeah, you know, might not find a whole lot of financial success in Canada.
Speaker 1: There is work, there is industry. There may not be everybody's industry.
Speaker 2: That's all. Yeah, well, and then it says that there are job opportunities, but you'll have to start with the basics. For those seeking job opportunities in Canada, it's essential to keep in mind that you may have to start at the bottom and work your way up. This is especially true for individuals and specialized fields or industries with limited opportunities. As mentioned earlier. However, this shouldn't discourage individuals from applying for jobs, as entry level positions can offer valuable experience and growth opportunities. So, okay, I have to start out the bottom literally.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 1: By the way, when you get here, it's not like you're walking into a garden of roses either. You're abut to just start from the ground up. But when you get here that Okay, that sounds very American.
Speaker 2: Actually, they have limited luxury brands. I don't really care about that, so we can just move past that one. Limited options for night life.
Speaker 3: So a lot of it is basically so fucking cold when the sun goes down.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah you be. You ain't gonna be seeing too many skirts walking around. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean except for like hookers, because they're never cold. They're always out there in the skimpiest of outfits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like Packers or Steelers fans. It don't matter if it's you know, three feet of snow on the ground, they're out in the stands with no shirt on. Dude. M Buffalo fans as well, Buffalo Yeah, big shout out to them too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bill's fans are a different fucking level.
Speaker 2: Well, Bill's mafia, I know, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The next one is traveling within the country is expensive and time consuming. So it says, while Canada offers breathtaking landscapes and diverse cultural experiences, traveling within the country can be costly and time consuming due to its vast size. Traveling from one end of the country to the other can take several days by car or even longer by train or bus. Additionally, flights between major cities can be expensive, making it difficult for budget travelers to explore multiple areas quickly. Return trips to cities like Toronto from Edmonton or Calgary are around five hundred Canadian per person, which rises quickly For cities like Quebec City, where you're paying one thousand dollars for an airplane ticket cheap Way or.
Speaker 3: The Spirit airline equivalent, is like, though.
Speaker 2: I don't think they got one. I think this is what this is saying that. It's like, that's basically what you're paying five hundred to a grand no matter where you're going. Fuck dude, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, as we're talking about that, and they said train ride, bro, let me get the ability to share the screen real quick. Let me show you some of these pimped out lug But if the people would like to see what I'm showing them rather than just hear it, and if they would like to see the examples that you're providing, Jonathan, tell them where they could go.
Speaker 2: Of course you already know, but if you don't know, it's payton dot com, slash Cultic Conspiracy podcast or rockfin dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy. Every Tuesday night, we go live at nine pm Central Time with all the good cult members with their third eye all the way open, and we have just absolutely great conversations. That day is quickly approaching us, and it's a great time. It's the best way to be able to support the show and absolutely commercial free. And also you get the shows a couple of days in advance, along with you getting the access to watch the videos. Since we have been kicked off of YouTube four times, and that was back in twenty twenty. No tell them what it would look like now, probably about the same, and so yeah, it's the best way to be able to support us, and we appreciate all the good cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 1: Indeed, now, dude, check these things out, These luxury interiors for train cars.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not gonna lie. That's exactly what I was expecting. It is, so like, that's like nineteen twenty rich to me.
Speaker 1: Look at this. Look at this bar card, dude, But like, think about this. You could do whatever you want with this because it's yours. You could keep the bar, You could rip all of these out and just put couches and big screens and make it a complete fucking broad out get man cave. Okay, you could make it a complete family home away from home with like rooms and shit. You could make it a complete movie theater type five. Like, there's so many options. Look at this's like a whole dining car.
Speaker 2: You want to with this? That? Oh my god, that one is so sick. Just a bunch of couches lining the whole way with some coffee tables. Everybody's sipping a little whiskey.
Speaker 1: There's a room right here. There's a whole other room here, a little just seating area. Like the sky's the limit with this. Now, yeah, it's it's literally just a tube. So I mean you have to do the work to do the interior itself. But to buy a train car bro about one hundred grand.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna have to have a culture conspiracy one one day, then, I think we're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't even mind making that able for like cult members to out for themselves, like for whatever reason, if they like were in the area where the cult train was at at that time and they wanted to fucking hook up. Yo, we could make this like a mobile Airbnb situation. I'm not fucking mad at it, y'all.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna call it the Roscoe Peek cult train?
Speaker 5: But I.
Speaker 2: Love it? I fucking love it. No, these are bad ass, dude. I ah love these so elegant. Dude.
Speaker 1: Now again, you can make them as whatever the hell you want. You can make it a whole beach vibe for whatever reason, the bath and extravagant.
Speaker 3: But also, if we're gonna do it, we got to do it, you know.
Speaker 2: We have to. Yeah, we would have to at that point. Check out things attacks right off? Hell yeah, well check out your boy Stephen King. Speaking of wood chippers. In the last episode, Stephen King vows to throw himself into a wood chipper if Donald Trump wins the twenty twenty five war presidential election. Holy shit, Well we're waiting, yo. The meme is perfect. Yeah, well, let's let's see it, Bud. I mean, I mean, I don't want you to have to go through that, but you volunteered yourself. Mean, dude, doesn't seem like those sits, you know, it just doesn't seem like a very fun way to go dude. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But as we were talking about wood chippers, and people just an episode or two ago.
Speaker 2: That's fucking gorgeous. Yeah yeah, Stephen King, do it, Bud do it.
Speaker 1: I don't like you ever since I read it the ending, Bro, there was no reason for the pedophilic orgy. Why'd you write about that?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: People wasn't made better because of it.
Speaker 2: People say that, like in person, he's uncomfortable to be around.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he absolutely is.
Speaker 1: Like he's he is awkward, and he's like he's creepy, which for the type of writing he does, you'd expect.
Speaker 2: But it's it's too much, bro. Yeah, yeah, he embodies the whole uh facade. I think, yeah. But anyway, It says that non residents have difficulty applying for travel visas to other countries. It says as a large and diverse country, Canada offers plenty of opportunities for exploration within its borders. However, for those who want to travel outside of the country, obtaining a visa maybe challenging for non residents. Countries have varying visa requirements. Some may require extensive paperwork or proof of financial stability. This can make it difficult for individuals from certain countries to travel outside Canada. So easily. If you're on a student or work visa. You can secure a tourist visa for the US by applying at a consulate. So basically, I guess the point here is is that Canada, you know, they actually care about their borders and they won't just let you in. You know, you actually got to fill out paperwork and you know, well, that's that's weird for somebody who doesn't believe that there should be borders and that we should just allow mass floods of people. I mean, the people that are trying to get in Canada should be fucking outraged at this notion.
Speaker 1: And it sounds like they're also as a double entendre to that, a little bit of a little hotel California vibes a little uh, you can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave. Yeah yeah, dude of sin.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to make of all that, but it doesn't sound positive.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to venture that way, but anyway.
Speaker 3: Fuck wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: And good God for all of our Canadian cult members out there, please, what can we do to help you come to the Promised Land?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Yo, do you need like to marry somebody. Do you need like, uh, do you need a reason to have a work visa?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Do we gotta hire you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Let us know what we can do to help you get the fuck out of commie land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us know about that. Although I feel like it'd be a little bit harder to get into the country now with Trump here, so you might actually have to fill.
Speaker 1: Out you might want those people like yo, you don't like him, you want to work, come on down the legal way.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 2: No, That's what I was saying, is that people are so used to getting here illegally that it would be more difficult now that you have to actually do it legally.
Speaker 1: Do they care about our northern border though? I mean we know for sure they don't care about our southern border. Do they like have a real border threat along the Canadian border? Or the Canadians just like walking about willy nilly, just back and forth.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know that there was a period in time. I don't know if it's still the same way. But if you've ever gotten a DUI my cousin told me, or one of my cousins told me about this one time because he was dating somebody in Canada, and they were, like, you know, a long distance relationship. They were seeing each other back and forth. He was eventually supposed to move there one day, but then he got that right taken away from him because allegedly it's coming from I haven't verified it, but allegedly, if you've ever gotten a dui in the United States, you are prohibited from even trying to become a resident of Canada. I love it.
Speaker 1: They're selective, however, They'll take in you as a political refugee from anywhere with any background, even if you have potential terrorist times. Hey, hey, they don't care. They don't care. We need the refugees. We need these poor migrants from.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, right right, well. Another good thing about the great healthcare system is that medications may or may not be available here. Another potential drawback of living in Canada is the availability and cost of certain medications. While Canada has a universal healthcare system that covers basic medical needs, some medicines may not be included in this coverage or may come with additional costs. This can be challenging for those with chronic conditions or specific medication needs. This is equally true if you have a family member if you have family members or parents who are on prescribed medications from their home country and are unable to change their treatments here. Yeah, so what happened to that free medicine? Yeah? Where'd that go? I that doesn't mean I mean, correct me if I'm wrong. It says some medicines may not be included in this coverage or may come with additional costs. That's not okay. Do they mean like dialysis? Do they mean like chemo? Or do they mean like aspirin? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: There's levels to that shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly what they mean. It could be even probably certain birth control. Maybe you can't get that specific brand or something like that. That's my point.
Speaker 1: Though, they're very they're very open about what is and is not their problem, and I could see them getting really shitty to their people about.
Speaker 2: That, no doubt. The next on the list is that water. The water there is bad for your hair, allegedly. What Yeah, it's hard water. It says. Hard water contains high levels of minerals such as calcium and magnesium, which can leave a residue on the hair and make it feel make it feel dry, dull, and difficult to manage hair fall is also expected due to hard water. Could literally lose your hair by using their water. Wait, the entire fucking country, bro, that's what it says. Ah Okay. However, various solutions are available to combat this issue, such as using clarifying shampoo or installing a water softener in your home.
Speaker 1: Okay, agreed on doing the water softeners whenever you're in an area with hard water. But how can that be an entire country, that's an entire upper side of a continent problem.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like that's a filter issue.
Speaker 1: Like, No, I'm just curious because all of the problems that Canada has, apparently Alaska quote unquote would have too, like for weather in geographic reasons, does Alaska have notably hard water?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know about Canada, they do.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I always thought of Alaska as having these like super clean clear streams and shit, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, not only do they have pretty bad water for your hair. If you're somebody who cares about that, I imagine the blue hairs probably care about that, just throwing that out there, But.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm a brown hair and I care about that. Shit, These locks need to be flowing. I want them to go all rigid and cracky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel you, dude, But it says for those looking to stay connected with family and friends back home. It's important to note that phone plans in Canada can be expensive. Canadian phone plans may offer limited data and higher prices for international calls and texts other than other countries. However, there are options available for budget conscious individuals, such as prepaid plans or using messaging apps like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger for communication.
Speaker 1: Do you know why that is, by the way, that it's just a little more expensive to use cell phones in Canada? No?
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 1: Because the country's taken another tax off the top. It's an extortion fee, if you will, but instead of charging it to the company, which they do, they charge it to the company to operate in their country, and the company hiked up the prices as a result.
Speaker 2: Checks out. Yeah, it sounds about right. What would be going on in a fringe communist country?
Speaker 3: Yeah well bet well.
Speaker 2: Nextly, the next thing you got to worry about is your credit history that you had here in the United States does not apply to Canada. You have to start from the bottom. All over again. Yeah, which I feel like that being a bit of an issue. I feel like most people wouldn't even think to think that. Yeah. And as far as Canadian credentials, it says, here's another reason not to move to Canada. You need Canadian credentials. What exactly does that mean? Well, here's the thing. The Great White North doesn't seem to care that much that you're qualified, so you will have to acquire experience and adopt to the Canadian job market. You may also need to revalidate your credentials or go through another process like going back to school to upgrade your qualifications according to Canadian standards. This depends on the area that you move to, as well as your education and experience. But in general, the job market in Canada is anything but fun. And there's obviously big distances between cities. Canada's pretty fucking big. The high housing costs. And now let's get to the healthcare. This is really where I wanted to go, It says. The last reason you may not want to move to Canada is healthcare. Now you may have. You may be surprised that this is on our list, since healthcare is free, but it's actually paid for through different taxes, and many things are not exactly free, such as prescription drugs, prescription glasses, dental care, or home care. It also very varies province, since each province manages healthcare differently. This especially comes as a disadvantage if you move to a more rural area, as some rural provinces struggle to provide enough caregivers since only a limited amount of money goes into it. Then the public healthcare system means that everyone must wait in line, which can find you on a two year waiting list to have surgery done. There's also an option of extended coverage, but most people can only affard this afford this through their employer. It's also worth mentioning that how you look at these things depends on your perspective, as the US healthcare system is not exactly known to be super faster affordable either. So yeah, there's you know, your health care issues as well.
Speaker 1: So if anybody is ever curious about what that's like, you'll watch Trailer Park Boys anytime they go to the doctor, Like, watch those clips if you will. That's about it for the poor people out there. The Canadian healthcare system, and I think it's a pretty decent representation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love me some trailer parker boys. But all right, So this person right here moved to Canada as a result of a president winning an election, and this is her message to you. If you're considering moving to Canada as a result.
Speaker 4: You are an American thinking you would like to move to Canada in like of recent events, than this video is for you. I am an American who has recently moved to London, but prior to that, I lived in Canada for three years, and while I was there, I actually did marketing at a Canadian immigration company. So I know a few things about moving to Canada as an American, and I'm just hoping this helps. A lot of people have been messaging me wondering exactly how to start, how to go about it, and I will say it's not as easy as you might be hoping. It takes more than just having a US passport to move to Canada. The easiest way to go about things, as you might expect, is to have family ties in Canada.
Speaker 6: That's how I was able to move.
Speaker 4: My dad was born in Canada, so I was just able to apply for a proof of Canadian citizenship. If you have a grandparent who was born in Canada, then you can do that as well. If you do not have that, things become a little more complicated. A pretty common route that a lot of people from the United States take to move to Canada is the express entry system. Like the past year, really it's become a lot more competitive to get in through this system. But if you work in certain occupations, you have some sort of Canadian work experience, or you speak French, then you have a much better chance of getting in this way.
Speaker 6: But I will say it is a process.
Speaker 4: It's not like you're going to be in Canada next month, so just have that expectation. But if you're serious about it, look into express entry. There are a ton of different pathways. And I am not a Canadian immigration expert, so if you really want to do this, what I would say is to go to moving to the number.
Speaker 6: Two Canada dot com. They a have a lot more detail about some of.
Speaker 4: The things I mentioned, but be they also have a Canadian immigration quiz, so you'll tell them if you have any sort of familial ties to Canada.
Speaker 6: You'll tell them.
Speaker 4: Your education, your job experience, like whatever, and then from all of that they will give you some of your best options for immigration. So yeah, start there. If you have questions about what it's like to live in Canada, hit me up. But yeah, I hope this helped.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for anybody that is curious about the process of moving, Look, we don't want to prevent you. If you don't want to be here number two Canada dot Com. Yeah, if you don't want to be here, who are we to say that you got to stay? I mean, some people just got to find out the hard way, I think.
Speaker 1: But yeah, understand that when you go, you're gonna get screwed out of your income. Just so you understand that, and like if you're cool with that and like that's what you're after, then by all means this, you know, that is your freedom as a human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's basically northern California basically, I think. But but look, there is this video that I really wanted to play. It's only a minute in thirteen seconds or something like that. But this is getting into some of the celebrities that are leaving the United States as a result of this whole election. So let's see, is that if Trump wins that f Saint Clentless is going to become public.
Speaker 8: Pretty much every single celebrity is fleeing the United States after Donald Trump won the presidency. Many celebrities are fearful for their lives and are saying that now that Trump is president, they just don't feel safe in America anymore. It all started with Jimmy Kimmel when he made a statement saying that America is done for and even made a few jokes saying that he was going to retire because he does not want to be working in Hollywood while Trump is president. And this doesn't really come as a shock as pretty much every single celebrity in Hollywood was promoting Kamala Harris. Allegedly, Ryan Gosling and his wife Ava Mendez have left the United States already and are living in the United Kingdom, not to mention America. Ferrera, who is known for appearing in Barbie, also made the move to the United Kingdom after Trump won the presidency, saying quote, she has devastated that Kamala loss and she thought the country she lived in was better than that. Also, the Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner said that she needed to get the f out of America because she was scared for her rights. She said that with all the violence that's going on in the attack on women's rights, she just doesn't feel safe anymore. Not to mention, Johnny Depp said that he is done with America and is looking for a quiet life in the United Kingdom as well.
Speaker 2: There you go, even Johnny Depp, which kind of figures. But I mean, you're talking about actors who are trying to flee, and I like what they said at the beginning of what Elon was saying was that basically the people who are worried about their Epstein client list, and and you know, were you on the Epstein client client list? Were you on p Diddy's list, or did you attend these parties? It does make you wonder why so many of these people were so supportive of Kamala. Did Kamala tell them that, well, hey, look, if you support me and you'd get me elected, you're gonna be off the hook and nothing's gonna happen to you. Did he You know what you get out of jail all of your people. You ain't got to worry about going to jail if you're on the Epstein client list. Look, that list wasn't released the entire time that fucking Biden was president, and allegedly I'm about to release it here soon according to Elon, so we'll see exactly what happens. But whenever you have the hordes of Hollywood telling you who to vote for as they sit in their fucking beautiful mansions, gated communities with no immigrants able to approach them, and you know they don't really they're not connected to the rest of the world like normal humans. These people are living in an apex. And now there's anything wrong with that. I'm not hating on that, but you can't say that you know what's best for the rest of the human people that are out there, and you're living a totally different lifestyle. You may as well be living on fucking Saturn, which you probably are because you're all Saturn worshipers anyway, right, you know what I mean? Like, who are they to tell you what your country would look like if this person gets elected? And then they go and say, well, I want to get the fuck out of here, and then they don't. Doesn't that tell you something that they that it was false promises from the yet go. They never actually wanted to leave, They actually loved their luscious their their luscious lifestyle here. And so you know, this is why so many people they're so brainwashed and hypnotized by the people that they look up to in movies, in the music industry, in politics and stuff like that. You got to be able to have a brain for yourself and just look at it for what it is. Don't just listen to Ryan Gosling, Don't just listen to George Clooney, Don't just listen to fucking you know, Johnny Depp, whoever it is, Jimmy Fallon. Like these people, they're not on a level playing field. You can't listen to that, you know, So just want to throw it out there. These people don't know better than you, Like, just stop thinking that they know better than you, because they don't. Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: America Ferrera, America Ferrera Later, Ryan Ghostling, you and your wife get.
Speaker 2: The fuck home. Bye bye, Johnny Depp.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, I'm sad to see Captain Jack Sparrow go, But at the same time, the franchise is dead.
Speaker 2: We don't need to them.
Speaker 1: Amber heard left a very sour taste in your mouth, and I get that. So maybe you're feeling America is just not the place for you at this moment. Fine, fine, you're a free human being. Do what you do, Sansa Stark, Old, Sophie Turner, you and that Jonas brother that you're married to, you can get the fuck home because you're from Britain anyway, So go back to jolly Old and deal with the pedophile you have as your king right now, Like do do you boo boo? Cause like you got your own shit in your own backyard. I'm not throwing rocks, you know what I mean. I understand I'm standing in a glasshouse here.
Speaker 2: But like Leida Bay, speaking of sans A Stark, I do believe that there would be some kind of panic because now that Trump is president, I think winter is coming. I think it's already here, and I think you should be shitting your pants if you're somebody who has been fucking kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or associated with anybody.
Speaker 2: That was just to throw it out there. So we wanted to do this show to show the mass amounts of influence and the mass amount of power that these people think that they have, and even with all of their help, literally almost every single famous person was telling you to vote for Kamala Harris, and we as a country told them to go fuck themselves. And that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: All these people talking about leaving the country. Some of them have made good on that promise, some of them have not. We're gonna be keeping track of it all. We're gonna be keeping the cult members informed. And you know, as this continues, I'm very curious how many of them will actually take that step. And then I'm gonna be even more curious how many of it was because of fear or because of them just being adults about him being like a man of their word or a woman of their word. How many of them go to countries with no extradition laws, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Shit like that.
Speaker 1: I think is going to be very strategic on the list of people that actually leave the country.
Speaker 2: Oh, Greece is gonna be popping dude.
Speaker 1: Greece is going to be popping off. There's a few of them, that's that's one. That's one of the nicer ones, right, But there's a few.
Speaker 2: There's a few. Oh yeah, well, I guess we will see. And I can't imagine that the majority of these people are actually going to hold their word because they're actors they're literally paid to lie, So you know there's that. So anyway, Jacob, can we get some knight pins?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, as they're talking about how these people are paid liars, they pay to pretend. That's what they do. They get paid to pretend to be something they're not. You know who doesn't Jonathan and I. We are one hundred percent true and authentic human beings. What we do on this show might be a little bit of a one hundred and ten percent caricature of ourselves, but it's really us at our core here. And if you do, in fact like the kind of content that we put out, you enjoyed this episode, and you yourself want to see Hey, you want to say good Canada, let's see you do it, stand by your word, and you just want to be a part of the conversation, then please at this time, if you haven't already, hit the five stars, hit the share, the like, subscribe the comments, leave a postleaver review, share it with their friends and family, sharess everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 1: Finallys and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And while you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show, Give It All to the Love, the five stars, the shares, the likes, the.
Speaker 2: Comments, and the subscribes.
Speaker 1: Go check out on my YouTube channel, Cage to Night give it all the same.
Speaker 2: Love and honors and respects. We thank if everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there is one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 7: So no bare.
Speaker 1: So hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 1: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at check out and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer.
Speaker 1: Code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT