Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Other.
Speaker 2: John, Good morning, morny guys.
Speaker 1: How are you doing great? John John sent herself yesterday happy with your Doggo? What's your dog's name?
Speaker 2: Her name is Honey? You a three year old rescue your go ought about a month ago?
Speaker 1: Okay, that should still be on our Instagram stories, so you can go track.
Speaker 2: Down Other John. You are what going for?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Number three? Today?
Speaker 1: You're it and you are taking on David. Hello David here, Good morning, Hello David. Welcome to the game. Chillie tells me you played last year?
Speaker 2: Yes, twice?
Speaker 1: Okay, Other John, quick facts? How many times have you played a person named David? Go?
Speaker 2: Never have never? Do you know that for a fact. I mean you just have those stabs standing may.
Speaker 1: Never played it? David? You never played it, David? Okay, So David, we don't know how you're gonna do. Oh you gotta do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: I got tickets to.
Speaker 1: Go see the Mars Volta October twenty eighth at the seventy one to three Music Hall. Those tickets go on sale this Friday at ten am. So they're not even on sale yet.
Speaker 2: David, I'm giving away tickets that aren't even on sale yet.
Speaker 1: You got a chance to beat this. John, two time Hall of Famer, Right, I love it. Two time Hall of Famer, David, you want to become a legend today? Take out Other John?
Speaker 2: All Right? Got it? Okay, you got to shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Other John's pretty quick, pretty smart fella. Here comes the questions. I'm listening and Alex is listening for David and John.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what do the letters l OL stand for tie tie?
Speaker 1: David and John tied? The letters lol stand for laugh out loud when someone is texting?
Speaker 2: Or okay, tyh David's come to play. Here we go. Next question Jill and her husband still supplying the questions for me like a real game show. Question. Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Which country gifted the United States?
Speaker 2: John, I hope it's a statue liberty?
Speaker 1: You'll go with France.
Speaker 2: France is the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one other thing would weather thing would did be famously get gifted from. We've talked about the Statue of Liberty a lot like fun facts and stuff like.
Speaker 2: That, pandas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're not gifts, they're they're loans. All right, Yeah, I think there was only one answers for that, one real obvious answer on this show. All right, David, he got you on that one. Here we go, next question, all right, here we go. Which is the first month of a calendar year.
Speaker 2: David, January. He's come to play today.
Speaker 1: He's come to play today, David on the board for the win, won apiece? How long is one term?
Speaker 2: Other john.
Speaker 1: Four years for the President of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: He had to go early, he had to he wanted it. My goodness, I appreciate it, David. Again, David, that was a really good game. Brokay, thanks guys, I appreciate it. I mean not in terms of using up a lot of questions. I'm kinda on that. I'm on that side of things right now. But I'll take the hits because it was such a good game. Thank you, David.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks, guys, you have a good one. Other Johnny made you work for that, made you work for those Mars Volta tickets too.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That's three wins in the books for Other john Hang on