Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Oh and what a victory today for true justice in the American way, you know, my young lifetime. Truly one of the greatest political days ever. Not just because today was so interesting and at times really compelling and I think it's a practical matter really helping to jump start this term, but because it comes against the backdrop of a Trump team that has been so effective, so tight, so successful since election Day, and obviously before they wouldn't have won, so so much reason to believe now that this momentum is going to continue, that the success is going to continue. You know, life, right, I mean, this is a human endeavor. It's never going to be a straight line up. There are always going to be setbacks, unexpected twist, but that the trend line is going to continue to be up and up and up. So can't wait to talk to you about today, get your take on some of the highlights. We have some really cool sound eight five five four zero five eight two five five. If you want to join by phone, you can text d An five seven seven three nine. But first let's go straight to the Capitol One Arena. Welcome our own Ryan Schuling, who must have stayed in line in the bitter cold all night to get into that arena today. I knew he would find a way, Ryan, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Dan Happy inauguration day and one day it was yeah, you're right. I was in line for four hours at about twenty two degrees wow, five twenty am Eastern time too, about nine twenty am Eastern time, and then I am just leading the arena. So at seven o'clock here, I means I was in that arena for about ten hours wow, varying degrees of entertainment that were offered. And of course Donald Trump there at the very end of the big payoff for saying all that time. And I think the people got what they wanted.
Speaker 1: When you showed up at five in the morning. How many people were already there.
Speaker 2: S a lot several hundred, if not a few thousand perhaps, and I was in the two hundred levels, so I got a pretty good vantage point. There is a lot of photos and videos, I believe on our social media koa and otherwise demonstrating the view that I had. I actually got in pretty well. I had of a lot of the people. I would say there was only about a quarter of the arena that had people in it by the time I got in there. That would have been people that stayed the night. I'm talking brutally cold temperatures here in d C. And they literally camped out. They slept out, and I saw blankets and pillows, you know, outside the arena as I approached it myself and then finally got through security after four hours of standing in line.
Speaker 1: I knew you would find a way. That's why you're Ryan but tonight, and we carried a decent chunk of it live on the show. But what was the highlight in there today the entire day. I assume it happened while Trump was there, but maybe not.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I would say during the time that Trump was in the arena, the tribute to Corynparatory in Butler County first responders. I think it was a very poignant moment. It was a nice note that was struck, and I believe that Trump went by the end of the night, you could tell you know, he was fatigued, he was tired. Look, I was tired. I'm twenty eight young years younger than the guy. But he had a full day. I would say some of the executive orders that he saved a sign in front of a kind of makeshift resolute desk on the stage, in front of those gathered the twenty thousand their Capital One arena. That was a pretty neat time. People responded favorably to that. And I'm telling you what, Baron Trump is a star. He got the loudest applause of any of the Trump kids by a mile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had that live. That was something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then now I imagine, of course they played the entire inaugural address in the arena on the big screens. What jumped out to you? Favorite part?
Speaker 2: I think that he threw fastballs. Man. This was not your typical kind of aspirational, metaphorical, soaring, generalized speech. This was very specific. It was policy focus, it was topic focus. But that really was pitch perfect, I think in terms of what people were looking for from Donald Trump. Why you and I voted for him, and so many of our listeners did too. He's getting right to work. And he was calling balls and strikes, calling a spade of spade, he said it, and he took great glee in this, I think, and he mentioned it later that he said all this that was true, and Joe Biden k Harris just had to sit there and take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that I think Ryan was very important because I understand I watched it with with somebody who's not as big a Trump fan as I am, you know, no names, but and you know, she thought that it was it was too rough, but I said, no, it was absolutely necessary because a lot of his effectiveness comes from his fearlessness. And you had those people who had done all these awful things to America sitting right there, and and in order to have credibility, in order to project this strength, you need to accomplish all these things. You got to say it when they're sitting right there. And it's the same thing in talk radio, right, I mean, And every now and then, certainly not on our station, but every now and then you'll see a host who will say all these bad things about somebody, and then the person comes on the show, and you think the two are going to go off on a honeymoon. You got to say it to them when they're there. So I thought it was key for Trump to do that. I love that he'd do it, did it, but then he also mixed in. He also mixed in the optimism, the positivity, you know, the so much soaring you know, really I thought, well done soaring comments as well.
Speaker 2: The golden age of America starts right now. I mean, he just began the speech with a touchdown pass and it was really solid I thought throughout from there from a tonal standpoint, and they had rough edges, but it was him. It was authentically him. Yeah, and that's why people voted for him. And to your point, Dan, after everything Donald Trump had been through, after everything that Biden and Harris and the weaponized Department of Justice put him through, there's no way he could have ignored all that and simply given a kind of rosy outlook speech that's not where we are as a country. He knew that he was real with the American people, and I think more importantly that speech serves as notice for the rest of the world. They were watching too, and they know it's well.
Speaker 1: And I think that last point is critical because Okay, you know, now, as he said, you know you've got all this work ahead, but in order to be effective, in order to be effective, so are you putting in your pizza order? Hey, you've got to be starved. Did they have any food at the arena?
Speaker 2: Barely? And I'm looking for that as well as the metro stop here is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay? President Trump, by the way, just arrived back at the White House. And think about what a long day it has been for him. We all saw that video earlier real time life of the President leaving the White House with the Bidens and with President Biden at that time in particular. So he arrives back now, he's promised a lot of executive orders tonight. Certainly he's been given a long, long, long runway on pardons, including j six folks give givin the fact, can you believe Biden's so slimy, right, so slimy hurt the Democrats so badly, thank God by waiting until Trump was actually walking into the rotunda before pardoning Biden's family members. And so now I think Trump has a free pass to pretty much pardon anybody in the world.
Speaker 2: Certainly, Dan, and you said it right there. The timing of that pardon was not accidental by Biden he wanted to wait until the last minute. It makes it look all the more suspicious. It confirms all of our thoughts and accusations and so called conspiracy theories about the Biden crime family, and there's just no running away from it at this point. Why would he feel the need to pardon them? Why would he wait until the last minute to do it? Because he wanted as few repercussions as possible And he leaves office totally in disgrace, and he brings his family name along with him.
Speaker 1: Well, but I think he hurts more than that, at least I hope. So this has to really hurt the Democratic Party long term because to the typical thinking American, what it's going to say is, Okay, this means Biden and his family were guilty as hell. This means all the Democrats who covered for him are guilty as hell. And it goes right and all the J six J six Committee people he pardoned. A lot of Americans are going to think, well, they got the pardons because they're guilty. And if they're not guilty, then why didn't you do it earlier when there could have been a full conversation about this. So my hope is it does severe, lasting damage to the Democratic Party, which it should do because all these people did cover for him.
Speaker 2: They did. And then to your point, once again, it gives Trump carte blanche. Now they pretty much pardon any J six defendant who is not a part of a violent act on that day. It's gotten to the point of ridiculousness. I believe the American people the sentiment is on Trump's side, and with Biden completely overplaying his hand on the pardon issue, I don't think Donald Trump's going to catch much flak from anybody other than the hard left.
Speaker 1: Well, and this brings us back to why he had to speak truth to power today or to the powerless now, but he had to say it to their face. He goes into these legislative battles now and he's got this very thin margin in the House. He's going to need some Democrat senators maybe for certain things, and so he has to send the message to everybody that if you cross him, he's going to go after you publicly. So he has to maintain this strength which helped him in his first term, obviously helped him get a second term, and now he needs it to get his agenda through and as you alluded to, there are so many evil actors in the world. He needs it with them.
Speaker 2: He does. And Dan, I thought today it was just wonderful from start to finish, the message that it sends, the energy that I felt standing in Lyne in the brutal cold of Washington, DC. It was so many fervent Trump supporters that were determined to get in that building. Dan, it was packed. There was every bed of twenty thousand people in there at any one time. It was difficult to get in. There were many people who didn't. They were anticipating one hundred thousand people on the mall had been normal weather conditions or security conditions, as you and iporized. But I think there's just an energy level that's palpable. There's a confidence level too. I think that was maybe a little bit absent the first time around with Trump is he was kind of navigating the waters. He knows what he wants to do, he knows how he wants to do it, he knows who he wants to do it with, and you could tell by his actions as words today, Dan, he is ready to go. And as he is hitting the ground running today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and his political opponents are on their heels now and Biden if they were on their heels before, Biden knocked them right onto their backsides. So Ryan tremendous job is always go get some food, Go get warm, go get whatever else you want to go get and then look forward to talking to you later.
Speaker 2: All right, rooting for your fighting Irish tonight too, Dan, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. You take care of that. Is Ryan Shulan doing a great job. I knew he would get into that arena. So when we come back, want to get your take, get you some big highlights sound from the day. Just one of the most important days in American political history. And the best is you have to come. You're on the Dan cap Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What a great day for America and how perfect that this inauguration came on MLKJ Because I have to believe doctor King very happy with what he saw today, and because certainly and President Trump so wise and appropriate to think black voters, Latino voters in particular today during his inaugural address, and because this is a key part of him winning obviously, but but into the future, is this shift now which is part of the shift of working people in general, you know, toward the GOP and that is critical for ongoing success in America. Eight F five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So I really want to get your take on some of the greatest, most important moments stake because it was a mix, right, there was so much fun stuff, you know, there's so much funny stuff, so much fun stuff, so much impressive stuff, interesting stuff, but so much I think that's going to be lasting. And now we got a number of executive orders signed tonight at the event at the Capitol One Center, but the President saying he was going back to the White House, and we just saw him walk back in there to sign a bunch more, including what he said will be j six pardons. So Biden's obviously made that a lot easier on him by doing all of that damage to Biden and the Democratic Party, hopefully with these very slimy pardons. On the way out, I want to get to some of the key sound of the day, and then I'll dive right in this segment to text as well. Let's start if you didn't hear it today, and if you did, you probably want to hear it again, with the President setting the tone right out of the gate with his theme, the Golden Age of America begins right now. Cut to please Zach.
Speaker 5: Vice President Vance, Speaker Johnson, Senator Thune, Chief Justice Roberts, Justices of the United States Supreme Court, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, President Biden, Vice President Harris, and my fellow citizens.
Speaker 3: The Golden Age of America begins right now. From this day forward, our country will flourish and be respected again.
Speaker 1: All over the world. We will be the envy of every nation, and.
Speaker 5: We will not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of any longer.
Speaker 3: During every single day of the Trump administration, I will very simply put America first.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the golden age point, because I think that is going to be true. What we've seen since Election Day already suggests that's going to be true. Now listen, it's a human endeavor. There are always going to be setbacks and events that nobody sees coming. But I love the arc, and I think this is our very best chance for that. And there's a lot he can accomplish right with the phone in the pen, as Barack Obama said, including pardons pro lifers who this administration, this Biden administration so wrongfully, relentlessly pursued, you know, pardoning a pro lifer's commutation of sentences, etc. J six. Obviously, President Trump saying today that quoting him J six, hostages will be pardoned tonight, some release tonight. So it'll be interesting to see what happens on that front the administration, the new administration also saying it would be folks who are arrested, convicted for nonviolent offenses. So what watch as all of that comes down. I want to get to some of the text, but first just some of the other great sound from today. And I know it's a little odd to play benediction sound, but one of the enormous parts, arguably maybe the most enormous of the Trump victory, is protecting and preserving religious freedom less attack from the left at every level, local, state, national, because they know if you vote your faith, they lose, and so they've got to suppress religious freedom. Trump is a beacon of strength to protect and advance religious freedom. So the benedictions today, some were really powerful. Let's start with Reverend Lorenzo Suole's benediction. He is a preacher in Detroit. I thought was just incredibly powerful and great and also entertaining. Right cut fork.
Speaker 6: Please, Heavenly Father, were so greatankful that you gave our forty fifth and now our forty seventh president a millimeter miracle. We are grateful that you are the one that have called him for such a time as this, that America would begin to dream again. We pray that we would fulfill the true meaning of our creed, that we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal.
Speaker 7: We pray that you use our president that we will live.
Speaker 1: In a nation well we will not be judged by.
Speaker 8: The color of our skin, but by the content of our character. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we are.
Speaker 7: So grateful today that you will use our forty seventh president, so we would sing with new meaning, my country, sweet land of liberty, of the i Sene, land.
Speaker 8: Where my fathers die, Land of the pilgrim's pride. From every mountainside, let freedom ring. And because America is called to be a great nation, we believe that you will make this come true.
Speaker 1: So let freedom ring from.
Speaker 8: The prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening deleghatties of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Let freedom ring from the.
Speaker 8: Snowcapped rockies of Colorado. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous hilltops of California.
Speaker 4: But God, we're asking you not only that.
Speaker 1: Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Speaker 8: Let freedom ring from the mountain that's in a scene. Let freedom ring from every hill and every mole hill in Mississippi, from every state, every city, every village, and every hamlets.
Speaker 7: And when we let freedom ring, we will be able.
Speaker 1: To speed up that day.
Speaker 8: All of your children, black men and white men, Protestant.
Speaker 9: And Catholic, you in Gentile will be able to sing in the meaning of that old Negro spiritual free, elast, free, elast, Thank you God Almighty, we are free. Alas if you believe what the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Speaker 1: Come on, put.
Speaker 6: Your hands together, Hey, give you a great goal.
Speaker 1: Red listen to the other day. In fact, we will play that again. Wow, We're gonna compact more great sounds from the day, will drive street into our text. This historically important day in America. Let's enjoy it together. You're on the Day Capitalist.
Speaker 4: Show, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What a Day, and you think about how many people work so hard for so long to bring us to this day and one of those tipping point moments, right, I mean, that's how life works, and for nations as well. This is a real tipping point day for America and great to see President Trump be so successful from election night forwards. So he comes into today with all that success and momentum, as he called it in his inaugural address today, the Trump Effect, and you can see that same level of high organization focus, et cetera continue through this first day. And it's not over yet, right because he's back in the Oval office right now, said that he would be signing executive orders. So we'll pass that news along to you as it comes in an eight F five for zero five eight two to five to five the number text D an five seven, seven thirty nine. Want to continue to get you some of this great, great sound from today, including some of these benedictions which tie into the substance of the presidency, et cetera. But they were also so well done and so soaring and inspiring and entertaining. But let me get some text in. Dan, I'm not a religious person, but the speech was simply moving. I don't know if that texture is referring to the benediction from the Detroit minister, Reverend Lorenzo Sewell that I played in the last segment, but yeah, that was very powerful and moving. Reverend. It's actually Cardinal Timothy Dolan's inauguration benediction was was also tremendous, and it was the first of the group. And remember it's Cardinal Dolan in New York who hosts the l Smith Dinner, the one that Kamala Harris decided to pass on this year remarkably, and so that may help explain in part why President Trump won the Catholic vote by many estimates at this point by fifteen percent, which would have been well beyond that the margin of national victory. Dan says a Texter investigation should be opened on everybody who got a preemptive pardon, not for prosecution purposes, but for letting the public know what really happened since January of twenty fourteen, and if they do lie to the FBI, give them the Martha Stewart treatment. This is such a critical point the Texter makes because people who are pardon now lose their Fifth Amendment right since they don't face the possibility of prosecution, federal prosecution. And so you could now as a congressional committee, etc. Call people in and question them and they wouldn't be able to take the fifth Now, let me put a little aastterick on that, because maybe some argue, well, there's a state charge they might face, and you know, the federal pardon, presidential pardon does not, as you know, relieve anybody of that state crime exposure. So you know, be interesting to see more so to me whether President Trump and the GOP decide to go down that road or be focused now on the other parts of their agenda. We will find that out together. But yeah, that that Fifth Amendment right wouldn't be there anymore, at least as it pertains to the possibility of federal prosecution. Dan regarding Trump's speech, like Prime said, we come in and I brought the receipts. Boy, that is so true. And if you haven't heard it or seen it yet, you know the fact that President Trump stood up there and directly spoke the truth about you know, Biden and Harris and other prominent Democrats on the stage. Again, I think was very important. Not so much because you know, it forced them to sit there and listen to it. I think there's real value in that, but because it was the truth. And President Trump's brand is that's how you get peace through strength, that's how you get legislative accomplishments. And it was very important to maintain that and to send that message, including the foreign adversaries, because there's so much evil on the world stage right now, to maintain that strength and you know, talk is cheap, you got to look them in the eye and you got to do it. And so the fact he was willing to say it with all of them sitting there, I thought that was very important, very effective because listen to these people now who might mess with his legislative agenda. They got to know that they'll be called out publicly. Bad actors on the world stage. You know where there's putin gie. You know, it's a long long list, right including the Iranian regime. They've got to know. They've got to know, as is they did before, that they need to fear Trump. Dan Will Trump's people be visiting the University of Delaware tomorrow morning. I do not expect them now to be going after Biden. If you're on the Trump team, aren't you sitting there right now saying, oh, my goodness, what a gift? Because what Biden did in this very slimy, last minute pardon of his family this morning, and listen, he did it when he knew that Trump had already walked into the rotunda, so Trump couldn't talk about it. That just tells your average American and who could blame them for thinking this, right, It's just kind of a common sensical kind of thing that, yeah, they're all guilty as hell, that Biden's corrupt. It tells the average American, I think the whole family's corrupt, And it tells the average American that the Democratic Party was corrupt for covering this up. So it's really, I think a major blow to the Democratic Party. And then add all these other pardons today of j six Committee members, etc. I think that's a major blow to the Democratic Party because it makes more than the people who are pardoned look guilty. It makes the entire Democratic Party look guilty for covering for them. So it just helps Trump in so many different ways. It helps him now focus on the rest of his agenda. So yeah, I don't expect him to be green lighting the GOP now going after the Biden family or anything like that. In terms of the J six Committee stuff, I do expect that you're going to see a very active investigation into what information did the committee obtain that was then not made public, etc. Dan, I work in Colorado oil and gas, and it's like everyone's favorite team won the Super Bowl. That from no code Dan, great to hear, my friend, and I think that extends across America into lots of different walks of life, including most critically, many many, many working people. Because for the GOP to succeed now during this term, for the GOP to succeed long term, it must be the party of the working people for two big reasons. First, if it's not, why do you even exist. Second, it can't win without being that. So yeah, I think an awful lot of people across America celebrating today. Now A Texter not so happy with me, and we sure do appreciate that. By the way, right now, watching the live feed of the President signing other executive orders will get you the substance really interesting. I think most, if not all presidents before him had used a certain type of cross pen. And in fact, I read that story once and ordered some of those pens up for the office and to give to clients and stuff. And it's just the greatest pen ever. It wouldn't matter who the person was, young, old, whatever, they'd grab the pen and they said, this is the greatest pen ever. President Trump going a different direction. He uses presidential sharpies because he has this tremendous signature, greatest signature I've ever seen, actually, which he uses a Sharpiefore, all right, the Texter, well not the only one unhappy with me, and the story of the day on your show and with the inauguration is unsupportive to statements. Just saying something doesn't make it true. I am happy Kamala lost, but half of our country isn't happy he won. Saying something won't be enough. I hope he lowers the deficit and debt on like his last turn. Saying MLK would love Trump or that most of the world respects him is a giant stretch. Texter. Thank you. I really wish you'd call the show because I'd love to have this conversation. I'd love to talk this out with you, because I don't make statements I can't back up, right, and so I'm a back it up or pack it up guy. So I'd love to have the conversation. By the way, I never said everybody in the nation now loves Trump, and so you know that this is what people sometimes do claim you said something you didn't. I never said that. Nobody would ever say that. But right now, you look at the polling, No, it's more than just the people who voted for Trump who are happy with Trump. And by the way, a lot of people voted for Trump, and not just in raw numbers, but you look at the demographics, you look at the shift, you look at working people, people of color, others who normally vote Democratic who voted for Trump, and it becomes more important than even the raw numbers. And then you get to the rest of this. No, I could The easiest thing I could do all day right now is back up my belief that doctor King is very, very happy with what he saw today because you look at the devastation that the modern Democratic Party has has wrought on people of color, black people, Latino's others, starting with glorifying, worshiping, the mass killing of blacks before births. That's what the modern Democratic Party, including Colorado, is built upon the mass killing of blacks before birth. Because every one of these lefties from Bennett taking loop for all of them, they know, they know that this on demand that they love and worship to the extreme that it kills four or five blacks for every white, and none of these children should be killed. So no, I think doctor King would be very very happy with what he saw today and what is unfolding now with the American GOP eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine. By the time we come back, we should have more information on the additional executive orders and pardons President Trump is signing as we speak. You're on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week, I will also end the government policy of trying to socially engineered race and gender into every aspect of public and private life. We will forge a society that is colorblind and merit based. As of today, it will henceforth be the official policy of the United States government that there are only two genders, male and female.
Speaker 1: Wow the importance of that, but think about how bizarre it is. We'd ever get to the point we'd need an executive order on biology on something so undeniably true. But that's how whack it got in America. And I'm very happy to hear President Trump say that. Now. He just signed an executive order declaring a national emergency on the southern border, and just signed and I can't read the text at this point, but what the headlines are saying is a pardon of fifteen hundred January sixth defendants. And then you did the sentences of six That's the headline reporting right now. Will continue to update you between now and the end of the show, and of course cover much more of this on the show tomorrow. Can you imagine how great the ViBe's going to be tonight, how much fun they're going to have at this inauguration party that Lynn Kottrell and the Lincoln Club are throwing in Denver tonight, actually the Denver Tech Center, And they did this back in twenty seventeen when Trump was inaugurated the first time, and Amy and I just had a blast at it, and I'm so sad that I can't be there tonight, but it is going to be a phenomenal event tonight and I'm just jealous. They're going to have so much fun. And hey, want to thank Zach. Seekers We're not done with the show yet, but I want to make sure I don't forget. Sach has filled in today as producer on the show Ryan Live at the Capitol on Center and does Zach has done a truly remarkable job. I won't bore you a behind the scenes stuff, but just a truly remarkable job with all of the tech for today's show and the production of the show. So thank you for that, Sack. I want to get to some more of our text as well. Dan. Any chance of the liberal Supreme Court justice is any are planning to retire? I don't believe so, as you know, a lot of pressure from the left right now in Justice so to my order to retire so there can be a younger justice appointed, and the left obviously fearing that, you know, she may become physically incapable during this term, obviously fearing that Republicans are going to win again in twenty eight. But that window is closed, right, So the pressure that was on her to retire while Biden could have named a replacement, that window is now closed. So moving forward, obviously, no pressure on the left to get any of them to retire now, and so it just it's one of the many ways this sets up perfectly now for America going forward, which is no guarantee, but when you look at how well Trump is done during the transition, he and his team, the fast start he's off to today, just every reason to believe there's going to be so much success that, hey, if he gets appointments, he's going to be able to get confirmations, and that beyond that that you will have a GOP successor in twenty eight, which virtually ensures expanding the majority on the US Supreme Court. So just love the way it's shaping up. And I respect Justice sout of my ard for not giving it that pressure that existed during the Biden tenure for her to step down another Texter Dan so inappropriate. How Laurence Sanchez Jeff Bezos fiance was dressed in the rotunda basically a blazer over a frillly bra, which she displayed memorable photo of Zuckenberg staring at her chest and bra class list that from Alexa very interesting and certainly a lot of feedback on that on social media today. Honestly, I just thought it was part of the color of today, and the Zuckenberger Zuckerberg stuff was pretty funny. But that leads to a bigger topic that we'll be talking about more tomorrow. Is so much good to come out of today, symbolically and otherwise. But having all those tech titans show up and essentially bend the knee, you know, right there with the Trump cabinet and family, I think is very valuable in a lot of ways, including the message it sends to America's enemies, and that is, hey, that there's unity here, and you look at some of the brightest, most successful people in the world, you know, up there, and you know, if not united with this president, certainly wanting to be very close to him. I think that sends very effective message abroad. I think it also sends an effective message domestically because Trump, in order to do some of the things he wants to do, he's going to have to get him through con and I think that sends a very helpful message to members of Congress from both parties. In fact, we saw Senator Michael Bennett today. I couldn't tell from the camera angle if Hickelooper was there as well, but Bennett at the Trump luncheon, which is another sign, and there were only about two hundred people. There's only room for about two hundred people in that luncheon, so it sends another powerful sign. The Trump is ascended, and hopefully the GOP. Now Trump is more ascended than the GOP is, but hopefully the GOP moving along with him to some degree because Bennett right now probably you know, eyeing his upcoming re election bid in twenty eight and clearly even in Colorado now you know, and you're seeing it move well beyond Republicans. Had Trump's influence is growing, respect from growing, and that can only be good for America. So say a prayer for them. Off to a great start. Zach Seegers, thanks for your tremendous work today. Please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show