Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine in the Games Mike the Bulldog Beyon gi On Jr R.
Speaker 2: All Right, Bulldog Sports page brought you by Taco Bob's pre Father's Day gathering coming up Saturday evening. What do you got happen in Taco Wojo's in Saint Cloud.
Speaker 1: Everybody's getting the word out there, gonna be out six to eight on Saturday. Normally we do these Sunday Fundays, Dog, but oh by the way, it's with surf side tea in vodka. So we normally do these Sunday Fundays. But since it's Father's Day, we figured let's go blow out on Saturday, six d eight, beer pong, We got corn, whole bunch of stuff and great concert tickets every fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Bulldog in the studio today. That's a great sign. It's good to see you, and now we know that we'll have you for the off the air podcast.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for the podcast.
Speaker 2: That'd be right it ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: Wildly popular, critically acclaimed podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know about any that, but thanks for the accolades. Accolades to the Indiana Pacers.
Speaker 4: They will not go quietly into the good night, will they. Every time they lose a game over the last three months, they come back and win the next game. Yeah, even in the finals, even against a huge favorite like the Oklahoma City Thunder, they win last night.
Speaker 3: Who led them?
Speaker 4: It wasn't Tyrese Haliburton, It wasn't ps A Siakam. It was Benedict Mathern coming off the bench. Twenty seven points off the bench for him. And yeah, they win the game one, sixteen to one oh seven. Here's a little stat.
Speaker 2: For you, all right, Is this the two to one stat?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Is this the two to one stat?
Speaker 3: I know, well that too, that's one of them. But I have two stats.
Speaker 4: The Thunder were sixty one and two when leading going into the fourth quarter during the regular season. They're one and two in this series when leading in the fourth quarter. So the Pacers obviously resilient.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: And yeah, the other one was history says that the Pacers are now in control of this series. Forty one previous NBA Finals were tied at one game apiece. The team that wins Game three goes on to win the series eighty point five percent the time.
Speaker 1: So I tell you what they shut down, Shay Alexander last night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Pacers played. I mean everybody talks about Oklahoma City's defense. Pacers defense last night was out of this world. And who was in the building. Caitlyn Clark in the building last night.
Speaker 2: Hey, and they're home again for the next game coming up.
Speaker 4: That's right home again. Here's a little bulldog bite prediction for you. Not only will the Indiana Pacers win this series, now the Indiana fever with Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 2: Hold on sec you were singing the praises that Oklahoma City things changed.
Speaker 1: The gentleman sweep as has left.
Speaker 4: Actually that no, actually I still think okay, see, you could come back and win this.
Speaker 3: But if the Pacers win Game four, it's over then all right.
Speaker 2: Chance for your Panthers to go up big tonight into Stanley Cup Finals.
Speaker 4: We need it, we need it. We're up two to one, six to one blowout. You know, Edmonton's going to be fired up after getting the floor wiped with themselves of the other night. So we'll see what happens. Hopefully the rubber rats will be flying from the rafters.
Speaker 2: Nine year old Panthers super fan Olivia will be there to cheer on some fights. Yeah, that girl is awesome. Fan that video again.
Speaker 1: Yesterday yesterday afternoon, I was dicking around on Facebook and I was like, this little girl is a hero.
Speaker 4: I have seen so many stories and obviously because the you know, the rat throwing the rubber rats from the you know, the fans, I've seen so many stories on the rats over the last few days. Man, I haven't seen so much talk about rats in South Florida since Jimmy Butler left town.
Speaker 3: Man, he's been holding that one.
Speaker 2: Pat. I thought you're gonna say. When Ratt and Motley Crewe rocked the old Hollywood Supportatorium, he got a ratting down and roll.
Speaker 1: I want to see more ketchup packets attached. That was classic.
Speaker 2: That was fantastic.
Speaker 3: All right, us open tee and off? Who do we got?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna pick the chef again? He's been my golfer since the get go.
Speaker 1: Ever since Tiger kind of you know, took the back seat to relax and semi retire.
Speaker 2: Who's that amateur kid who shot that insane couple of rounds to qualify? I saw that a little while ago.
Speaker 3: I don't know he'd like.
Speaker 2: Set a course record somewhere and shot like, are you no, I'm just curious to see, you know. It seemed like maybe the first and second round. Sometimes you'll see one off amateur hang around a little bit and then paid off.
Speaker 1: Can his uh can the meathead play in this one?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 3: Of course? Yeah, the meat heads? One of the beton favors.
Speaker 2: Is that? Who you're going with?
Speaker 4: Pat?
Speaker 2: Who's that? Tom Watson's not in it?
Speaker 4: Is? He?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But you know what, I'm gonna go off the board here.
Speaker 1: You're doing Oberg, aren't you.
Speaker 4: I'm not going Oberg. I'm not going any of the favorites. This could be Phil Mickelson's last US Open fifty four years old. This could be the story of one of the greatest stories in golf history.
Speaker 3: I'm going lefty, Oh wow, lefty?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Pat?
Speaker 2: Who do you have to stick with? The meathead? Meathead?
Speaker 1: Brice and DeChambeau, Well, I mean, it's not a bad guess to be honest with you, all right, I have them all written down. You guys are my witnesses.
Speaker 4: By the way, I was reading the story in the Associated Press yesterday twenty five years ago at the US Open was when Tiger just slayed the course at Pebble Beach, remember one bout fifteen shots at the US Open.
Speaker 2: Yes, this one's where any course outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: I got my shirt on. Baby, I was there in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Who did you say it? Do you have the chef? Is who you put? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, Okay. I just wanted to make sure. He said, Oh, of course you're picking the favorite. But that's who I've been picking for years. He can cook it up.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, twenty five years after Tiger, you know, just slayed the field at the US Up. But you realize there's there's only one black golfer in the US Open. Remember what back then everybody thought, Hey, Tigers on the tour, it is just going to open up the golf two more black golfers.
Speaker 3: Hasn't happened. Hasn't happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying now that I'm thinking about it. Hasn't happened. Just didn't really have an effect. I mean so anyway, UCF today changing the name of its football stadium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's the new corporate First.
Speaker 4: Of all, Taka being the big UCF booster, and Io do you know the name of the stadium now.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I'm just gonna go Mortgage. I know I know who it is now my friend works for them. But no, I was gonna google who the new sponsor is gonna be, but you're sitting in studio today, so I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I give you guys, ask me. You know that we're not.
Speaker 4: Gonna be It's not Acrossure has I guess Acrossure acquired FBC Mortgage. I guess some sort of merger, so Atrossure, but it's not gonna be Akroschuer Stadium. You know what's going to be Acrossure Bounceus. So they're actually officially gonna have the Bounce House as the name.
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 2: All right, Bulldog, we know you gotta get back to your show on AM forty and FM ninety six to ninety Game. We do look forward to having you back here for our off the air podcast coming up at ten o'clock and just be ready to bring the heat man can't wait.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 4: By the way, no birthdays today, but a rest in peace to the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: Visionary Brian Wilson oh Oo Linchin Taco on demand, Tell load the iheartweight you have