Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, first, thanks, First, the first talkback of the day. We have to do this every morning as soon as we sign on. Doesn't matter what it's about, who it's from, as long as it's the very first one to come through, we are going to play it. So here's today's Good Morning Jamie's Shows.
Speaker 1: Your boy Jesus was slacks squatted to wish all a happy Friday, and also.
Speaker 3: To remind you, Graft, don't forget.
Speaker 1: I really hope that you park in space ninety five this morning. I'm really really hope you did.
Speaker 3: All right, hope you'll have a good Friday.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: I really hate this movement of Graham Parking and all of our parking spot.
Speaker 1: We don't have a signed parking we building Graham.
Speaker 2: The why do you park in the same spot every morning like you had your spot?
Speaker 1: I don't have a spot. I parked in space ninety five this morning because I was like, you know what, that looks like a nice parking spot. I'm just gonna swoop right in there. It's an easy turn, and I parked there. What's the big deal? Whose spot is that supposed to be?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You get your own parking spot. You've been here for three weeks. You have your own spot.
Speaker 2: Wait on a sign spot? No, it is very nice. Did it throw you off this morning? That mark? Did it throws me off? To y because she did?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Many parks next to jet all little best friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where did CHETI? Where did you park?
Speaker 2: Parked in your spot? It was high nice. So if you don't want that spot, gladly take it.
Speaker 1: It's well maybe if you got here on time, you can park in whatever spot you wanted. But I get here first so I can choose what spot I want. There's no assigned parking.
Speaker 2: We have unassigned a sign parking gum. Now come on, stop off my whole.
Speaker 1: Morning spot in ninety seven. I'm coming for that spot.
Speaker 2: On Monday, yours? So sure? All right, second talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning JB Show. Just wondering if I'm the first one. Oh, the first talkback? No, I always tell myself do one, but I fall asleep, and because I'm like willing to be awake at twelve midnight because I I have insomnia. So this is me trying to remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, good morning.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's actually awake there. So it's like, oh, she says she has insomnia, but sounds like she's talking her sleep or.
Speaker 2: She's like watching TV. Like it sounds like you're just up having a fun night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just have a TV on the background.
Speaker 2: Of course you can't. Oh, I can't sleep with a TV on. Oh I can you guys? Yep, So now I can sleep through anything. Really Yeah. I can fall asleep during movies, but with the TV's on at night, I'm like, try not off trying to sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've had roommates that had to sleep with a TV on. Drove me crazy.
Speaker 2: I know people like that as well. All Right, something we do every Friday, Cheeties tweets our buddy Cheety. She tweets a lot. So Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 6: I put my fear aside an eight fish.
Speaker 1: WHOA what kind of fish did you eat?
Speaker 7: It was salmon and it was not bad, Like I ate it, but I don't think I will go out and order again, like I wouldn't eat it.
Speaker 2: Where did you get it from?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: I made it, but it was a bold It was good, but I like it wasn't my cup of tea. So if it's there, I'll eat it, but I wouldn't go out and get it myself.
Speaker 2: If there's other options. Yeah, got you, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me that you would like you know, when somebody else makes something for you, it tastes better. It could be an identical probably thing you cooking your own fish that's like it instantly bumps it down a couple of notches and taste, don't you think.
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: So that means if someone else had made this for you would be okay.
Speaker 7: So I'll try, like maybe a restaurant one and see how it is.
Speaker 2: But will you ever give other types of seafood?
Speaker 1: I know, So this was the first time you dipped your toe into the fish pond.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is.
Speaker 1: The first time you've ever tried eating fish before in your life.
Speaker 7: Well, I used to eat like tuna when I was younger, but then it doesn't count about no shrimp. Oh I had shrimp before, but I did not did not like it. Or I had calamari didn't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you've tried a few things before, but this is like, this is the first time you've eaten salmon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna let you tried a couple more times before I send you the documentary that shows that most salmon have lice. I'm not eating it, and they just cut those parts out before.
Speaker 6: Again, someone messed with the water heater, and I've been talking lukewarm showers for the past week.
Speaker 1: I hate it. Here I was supposed to say taking but talking who messed with the water heater?
Speaker 7: But I've been taking lukewarm showers for like a stre week and I've been asking my family please change it back because it is so cold and I need it like extremely hot, like steam coming up.
Speaker 2: How don't you just kind of like turn the knob and make it a little hotter.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to do it because I don't I don't want to get blamed for messing something up, so I just could ask my family to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes there's a setting on the water heater. But do you think somebody goes into the garage and I was like, you know what I'm gonna do today, I'm gonna change the water.
Speaker 7: It might have been an accident, I don't know, but my water has been so much colder. And then they fixed it and I'm now back to hot showers.
Speaker 2: No good yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you guys take different temperature showers based on the season, like me?
Speaker 2: Yees, yeah, I do. I don't. I don't doo hot.
Speaker 1: Even when it's one hundred degrees out. You want to get out of a steaming hot shower and just like not be able to put your clothes on because you're so sweaty and sticky.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a colder shower is nice. If I'm already hot as hell and I'm all sweaty and disgusting, I need a little cooler.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked. I thought you were gonna be with cheety and say that you took hot shower in a.
Speaker 2: Way, I might turn it back hot once I get cold in there.
Speaker 1: See, I'll start with it because it's hard to get into an ice cold. It's hard to get into a cold shower. But I can dial it down down, start with a little warmer and then go downe and by the end, if it's a hot summer day and I've been doing working outside or whatever, I'm down to that I want to get it out on the coldest setting possible. Really, so fash about it.
Speaker 2: You're kind of like a psychopath for that, because hot out it's a never that hot it's what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Living nap? But it's been over one hundred degrees plenty of times, like and you want to get out of a shower all steamy? No, I want to cool it. It doesn't get ice cold though I said the coldest setting. The coldest setting doesn't mean it's coming out with ice cubes in it.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Still a pipe that's running under my house that's exposed to one hundred degree temperature. So like the coldest I get, it is not really not that cold. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like freezing?
Speaker 1: We have time for more tweets. I don't know what this new schedule tell me. This schedule says the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: We have somebody weighing in on Cheaty trying salmon for the very first time.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, good morning, Cheaty. Good job dipping your toe in the fish bowl. But you know what the deal is. You gotta have sauce on it, like a creamy lemon butter caper. Sauce makes it much better, and it's got to be a little bit crispy. So you keep on going.
Speaker 1: Get that fish, Get that fish? Did that how was your salmon prepared? You said you made it yourself. This is the first time Cheati's ever eaten fish before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I seasoned it, put some sauce stuff on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's called. It's like it's like the sesame sauce or something.
Speaker 7: Like that, and put in the air fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, that actually sounds delicious, not bad. I mean, ignore the fact I grew up with, you know, covered in lights and one of those fish farms. Jess, your man is in town.
Speaker 9: He drove up to San Mateo yesterday because he's gonna be here for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, watch San Mateo.
Speaker 2: An earthquake today.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Barman's rock and don't come and knock in for predicting the major earthquake major seismic activity in Saniteo tonight.
Speaker 9: So he just he has a lot of PTO. You know, it took a Friday off come visit me for the weekend. So very happy here.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you bring him into work today? Yes, because bring your boyfriend to work day next time you have to.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he trust me, he's going to be asleep till like eleven am.
Speaker 1: Because I okay.
Speaker 9: So yesterday we went to like a little bar to catch the Hall of Fame game because football is back.
Speaker 11: Yes, no, no, because that means less less time, less.
Speaker 2: Attention for my boyfriend. Yeah, if you don't know, six months Jess's boyfriend aspires to be a sports announcer, and so when he watches football. When he watches football, he makes just go to the next room so he could practice announcing because he can't do it in front of anyone. I don't even go in the next room. I'm just not even there at all.
Speaker 9: Like Sundays, we rarely see each other when it's football season.
Speaker 1: Now I'm used to look. I love football, and I love watching the NFL, and I love watching the Niners. But I love watching the Niners like he has a crazy obsession with football where he watches like every single game.
Speaker 9: Yes, and he's also like obsessed with fantasy football, so I'm gonna be hearing a lot about that.
Speaker 1: I like fantasy football. I don't watch the other games though.
Speaker 2: Back to the bar, you're not supposed to be drinking. You're not, you know, And you guys are gonna be proud of me.
Speaker 9: Because I didn't order an alcoholic drink a mocktail. So it was so First of all, I had never gone to a bar and not ordered a non alcoholic drink, so I in my mind, I wasn't even thinking about mocktails for some reason. I was just like, you know what, I'm gonna go in there and get like a coke or something something so that I'm at least purchasing something if we're gonna be watching the game.
Speaker 2: So we end up the bartender.
Speaker 9: Was super nice, ends up showing us all of the options that they had, and I went with a sparkling refresher, just like a sparkling water. Basically, my boyfriend got one too. He's in support.
Speaker 2: He's not drinking. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Bartender too, but I'm gonna need you to drink, I know.
Speaker 9: But you guys, there was an older man sitting right next to me and he starts making a bunch of comments like he was being so judgy. He starts off by asking like, oh.
Speaker 2: What are you drinking? Are you drinking water? Is that water?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 9: And I was like, oh, yeah, it's like a you know, sparkling water, look like it no calories like blah blah, blah and then uh, and then he's just he's just starts like making a bunch of comments in his friend like oh what has the world come to?
Speaker 2: Like, look, they're drinking water, Like I'm with him, go to a bar water and watch the game at home. But also though, like.
Speaker 1: You got water, you got water, comes out of your tap, stay right there, right there, throw a line in it and you're good.
Speaker 2: Because you don't know my life, sir, Like, stop judging me.
Speaker 9: I'm not judging you for drinking on a Thursday night.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're doing. I don't know what you're up to. You know you do you But like it made me feel some type of way because I was like, oh my god, are people are people like judging me right now? Should I not be drinking? They are? We are.
Speaker 1: Nobody can tell when you're drinking like a soda water or a mocktail at a bar. No one can tell that that's non alcoholics.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Apparently you can, well the true drugs can.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does not smell like vodcast.
Speaker 1: Stay away from that.
Speaker 9: I was like, I'm not making fun of you and not miss not pronouncing your words correctly because you're over here like slurring them.
Speaker 2: But okay, wow, I didn't dang it.
Speaker 9: Come on, I know, I'm honestly, when I'm put in situations like that, I'm just like, like I did the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not the confrontational at all.
Speaker 9: And the thing is my boyfriend at the like, when we were sitting there and he was saying all these comments, he was on a.
Speaker 2: Work call, so I couldn't even be.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, hey, back me up, you know like this.
Speaker 9: But but I told him after and he was not happy that he didn't hear. But yeah, no, I cannot like comment back or say anything.
Speaker 2: That I want to say. I went in. I know, I'm proud that you did not have a drink. That could be next on the JV Show. I want to ask does getting back with an ex ever workout? And this is based off a lot of celebrity couples that we've talked about lately. If you want to leave a talk back, that's open now on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show fan, this is Marcus from Tracy the Boxing Dad, and I just want to let you know the Arnez is now the bantamweight world champion of the i KF. Baby won both of his matches and let's go.
Speaker 2: That's what I liked.
Speaker 1: Yes, Marcus from Tracy Boxing Dad left us a talk back. I think that was last week when they were on their way in Vegas to compete in this tournament, and I think I was the only one saying he for sure was gonna win aus but and I was like, I know he's going to do it.
Speaker 2: So wow, congratulations, and I.
Speaker 1: Hope he gave me a special shout out.
Speaker 2: He did not do that question. Does getting back with an ex ever work out? No, it does for some people. Well, that's That's what I'm wondering, does it actually, Because I'm just looking at some of the biggest stories that we've had in the news cycle lately with j Lo and Ben getting back together. Look at how that's working out for them. It's not they're getting a divorce. Cartian offset. They've broken up a couple of times, big us yesterday, she's getting a divorce for me again. And then we talked a couple of weeks ago about Camilicabayo and Shawn Mendes. They reunited. I don't know if it was romantic. But she just posted this week about how her life is so messy right now, and everyone's like, hmm, is it because she reunited? What Shawn Men does? So does getting back with an ex ever work out? What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Can it? Yes? And it has? And people listening right now are like ill attacked. We well know got back together.
Speaker 2: Well go to you. That's why I want to hear that, Yes, you got back with your ex and it worked out. You guys have been married for how many years or whatever? That is the talkbacks, I mean, they're open. If it's working for you, let us know.
Speaker 1: I just think it generally does not because if something has led to if this is just some we're breaking up, you know some fight, you know, silly fight thing. And I'm talking about like a serious relationship that ends in a serious breakup, the the underlying reasons for whatever that breakup was. They never go away. They'll always come back. Somebody cheated, It will always do. And while people have gotten back together and stayed together after that. Sure, But in my mind and in my own personal experience, because I my ex, we dated for a long time, then we broke up, and then we got back together got engaged and it crashed and burned. You know, it didn't work, and so look, I'm just speaking my truth.
Speaker 2: I would think that all those same things would come.
Speaker 1: Back up, those underlying issues, the reason you broke up, whether it was over one incident or you're just not fully compatible with that person, those things will always be there. And in my mind, it doesn't mean it can't work and you can't have a relationship going forward. But in my mind, there is a better relationship out there for you that doesn't have that doesn't have those underlying issues, not to say it can't work. And look, people are feeling attacked right now because it can.
Speaker 2: And I hope you're not feeling attacked. I mean, we're hoping that there's people that are like, no, it can work out, look at look at me, look at my relationship. And that's what we want to want to hear about. But I'm with you Graham that generally speaking, I think that a lot a lot of these instances don't work out.
Speaker 1: Nope, just thoughts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I do think that once people get back together, like you said, those things always keep popping up to where it could cause another breakup again.
Speaker 2: So that's exactly I do.
Speaker 7: Think avoiding going back to the X is always a good idea.
Speaker 2: But I get perfect example, and it was like this whirlwind romance and they got back together, but then those same problems kets on coming back up. But also for them, can you see either of them happy with anybody? No, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're miserable no matter what cheety. Have you ever gotten back together with somebody that you broke up with?
Speaker 7: No, not like officially, always like lingered around, but it just never works out. You still have those like trust issues and other issues that it's just like you said, I'm not going to change.
Speaker 1: Some thing's always bubble back. We find a way to bubble back to the surface something even when you think, God, no, it doesn't bother anymore. No, this girl is actually not a psychopath. We would totally get married. And then you remember, No, she actually that was.
Speaker 2: Right all along. You need to talk about it, Graham. He's actually talked a lot about his exit. She actually was that though.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's just like we weren't compatible, you know what I mean, you can't.
Speaker 2: Gradma's not compatible with anyone that breaks his windows. And there is stuff through.
Speaker 1: My snowboard might have been a third floor a partner window, and like didn't even take the screen off the window first, So I had a broken screen and a snowbook when sailing out the window.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that would have hit somebody down below?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good thought. Yeah. I mean glad it didn't, although maybe that would have been the thing that you know, put it over the top and I would have ended things then instead of sticking it out. Yes, we've all been in horrible relationships. You got to remember there is a better person out there for you, with a relationship that doesn't have all those problems.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you don't see it in the moment.
Speaker 1: I know you don't. And when you break up the reason a lot of people get back together. You break up, and then you you remember, you start missing that person and remembering all the.
Speaker 2: Good times you have, even if the bad outweighed the good.
Speaker 1: You don't think about that, right, That's where you got to stop.
Speaker 2: From dock sick. Oh my god? All right?
Speaker 1: Ye The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Friday. I just wanted to give a shout out to my daughter's Soleste is her birthday this weekend and she's turning eleven. So love you baby, Oh.
Speaker 12: Happy point the honest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: And trending is sponsored by Mensie.
Speaker 9: Needs to visit nsiy sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories or.
Speaker 2: Visit sleepworld dot com. So the season finale of House of the Dragon leaked online.
Speaker 1: Again, who's doing this?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll get to that in a second, Okay, really quick. The season two finale and not scheduled to air until Sunday, However, people can already catch dozens eclips that were leaked onto TikTok and then those spread everywhere, so they're just all over the place now. The clips are from someone who was filming a screen with a secondary device, so somebody who had access to this, not necessarily someone who works at HBO. And by the way, this is the second time that this has happened, because the last season, season one, that finale was leaked online too ahead of its scheduled air date. So HBO released this statement they said, we are aware that clips from the House of the Dragon season finale have surfaced across social media platforms. The clips were posted after an unintentional release from an from an international third party distributor, so right like the week ahead of its release, they send it to like global distributors. That way, you know, they's able to.
Speaker 1: Air in other countries loaded on their stations, and.
Speaker 2: Then it's so it's someone from you know, one of those distributors. They said, HBO is aggressively monitoring and removing clips from the Internet and fans can watch the episode in its entirety this Sunday night on HBO and Max.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be tough in the in the days of the digital era, where you just hit send right to send the movie or whatever your show out to all the different distributors. Yep, the old daisies have to you know, have a hard copy of it. But weird where that thing went. It said, like, dang it, I didn't mean to send email to that person.
Speaker 2: But they said an unintentional release from a third party distributor. I don't think it was unintentional. Purses was recording on another device. This is definitely on purpose, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, intentional for whoever did it?
Speaker 2: All right, So people are accusing Ice Spice of being on ozempic, So I don't want to run and assume anything because I know that Ice Spice has them putting in the work. She posts a lot of Jim selfies. I'm assuming she's not just going there and taking a picture. She has to actually be working out at least I hope I know. And I also assume that she's eating right. But she posted a new picture, Jess you handle our socials? Is it up on our Instagram story?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: It's a mirror selfie and it's like a side angle. Her waist is tiny, thank you. It is noticeably absent. It's like not even there. People are accusing her of using big which wouldn't shock me. I mean, that's what everybody else is doing.
Speaker 1: Everybody in Holly epic.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's maybe like the angle?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's photoshopped? Also? I mean, you could waste pretty easily with photoshop, right, But don't you think everybody like there. I'm sure there are a few people in Hollywood that are still doing it the old fashioned way, but don't you think every every day they all have access to this incredible tool to lose those last few stubborn pounds.
Speaker 2: I feel like spice like it happened. The transformation just happened so fast. Not that she she didn't. I mean, she didn't have like a ton of weight to lose, but she was thick.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: I remember Kelly Clarkson was just Kelly Clarkson was just walking more and eating a lot more. Patching was the story told, and then admitted to it. It's like, come on, yeah, who knows? It's not the trade?
Speaker 2: What do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right? Simon Biles was already the goat of women's gymnastics, but yesterday she's cemented that status. Biles won her second all around gymnastics school Metal. Did you guys watch?
Speaker 2: We were here, but did you guys watch?
Speaker 1: You can watch it back. You can watch I didn't obviously stuff that's happening in the morning, but you can watch it in primetime on TV, or you can watch the replace. I watched a bunch of it. She was absolutely incredible, you guys. I just I watched a bunch of her floor exercise and during that I think that was the final event of the all round, and so she knew as soon as she landed a couple of the you know, combinations or whatever you want to call. I don't know what they're called. I'm not a gymnast. She had this big smile on her face because she just knew that she was cruising to a gold medal at that point, and it was like, it was so cool to watch because she stuck the landing a couple of these and this the smile that she had on it was just it was a very very cool moment. She knew that, Like, she absolutely blew everyone away with that. Add this goal to the gold she already won in the team event, she now has nine Olympic medals, making her the most decorated US Olympic gymnast of all time. She even brought out her diamond and crusted goat necklace last night after the win. Five hundred and forty six diamonds in that thing. Wow, to be exact, although it's not huge, I was picturing something much bigger. But you know it's a it's an actual goat. It's a little goat.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 1: Covered in diamonds. Bile still has three more events that she's competing in in these games, so she could continue to get even goatier. Is that a word?
Speaker 2: More goaded, more lots lots, Yeah, more medals, more nine.
Speaker 1: And she could stack up a few more medals. She has nine overall medals. I don't know if they're all gold, but she's got a bunch of goals. Got it?
Speaker 2: Will her husband post a picture wearing all of them?
Speaker 1: Probably got necklace too.
Speaker 2: Puts them next to him on his bed.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's give you the chance to win a JV show chug mug time for what the bleep? You know this works? She just gotta be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly. Okay, you have to get it right. If you ever want to leave a guest, which we help you do, do it on the talkback mic in the free iHeartRadio app. You guys, read today's clip.
Speaker 5: Yeap.
Speaker 1: Sure, as you get older, you realize that you're isn't going to stay hard forever and not to be ashamed to admit it when it's not hard at all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what are you dealing?
Speaker 1: I've seen some commercials about it, guys.
Speaker 2: They have medication for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a solution for that.
Speaker 2: Look, it's not that not that.
Speaker 1: This is a family show, all right, think think about that phrase, Think about what that bleeped out word could be. Like Selena said, it is a family show, unfortunately, so it's not that thing, sadly, and then whip out Tryheart radio app, leave us a talkback, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta be the first correct answer if you want to win that JB show.
Speaker 14: Chuck.
Speaker 1: Right now, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing with the bleep where hopefully you can win this JV show Chug mug. It's that first piece of official JV show merch. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly. Okay, leave your guys is on that talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Case she missed here is two days clip.
Speaker 1: As you get older, you realize that you're isn't going to stay hard forever and not to be ashamed to admit it when it's not hard at all. So what is that word?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: It's something clean.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that because.
Speaker 2: This is a family show. That's right, all right, let's keep let's go to your guesses More and JV Show. This is Leo from San Jose.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say muscles, muscles have a great one.
Speaker 2: That's a good guy.
Speaker 1: That's good, very popular guests this morning. Those muscles ain't gonna stay hard forever. Hey, j San Francisco. My guess is chest. She might still relatively hard. It's not what it once was, but still there?
Speaker 2: Is it because bone or it's not muscle? You don't work out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't been to the gym or sorry.
Speaker 15: Good morning, James Show.
Speaker 8: This is Mark from Hayward and I think the missing word is ads.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: That's another very popular guest this morning. That ain't it though, is it?
Speaker 2: Gloody Maximus.
Speaker 1: I don't have one of those, so I don't know. I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Gram's busy getting talk back together, but he does the funniest Yes, he get stuck in everybody's head. After that, it's Waldy for nine, the base number one hit music station. The JV Show here playing what the Blief we are trying to get a winner. Make sure you leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. What do you think today's bleeped out word is? In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: As you get older, you realize that you're isn't gonna stay hard forever, and if you're gonna do day.
Speaker 2: Creep in on Wildy for nine, the base number one hit music station, Happy Friday. Thank you for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Dad, I'm ten. We're playing What the bleep Now?
Speaker 8: This is?
Speaker 2: Does? Kick off a little earlier seven o five every single morning. You want to be here for the start of the game because then you have a better chance of winning. We play a clip has a bleeped out word. You just got to be the very first person to guess that bleeped out word correctly, and we will give you your very own JV Show chug mug. Now case she missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: As you get older, you realize that you're isn't going to stay hard forever, and not to be ashamed to admit it when it's not hard at all. All right.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family shown.
Speaker 1: Ashamed.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a family show, so those guesses got to be clean. The word is always something clean. But let's run through your guesses now.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys from Antioch.
Speaker 1: My first guest is going to be bone bone Careful, it's hard guys, you get older.
Speaker 16: Like that.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 2: Good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 8: This is Linda from Stockton, and my guess for the bleeped out word is your mattress.
Speaker 3: Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: That's another soften up over the years.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also get brown and more brown.
Speaker 15: And good morning JB Show. This is David out and Richmond. A happy Friday, t g I F I hope you all have a great day and weekend. The missing word for today this is tricky being a family show. Only one thing comes to mind, but I'll try anyway. Maybe feelings. Feelings are going to remain hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 15: That's my first guessing.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, that's.
Speaker 1: A good guy, David Richmond, what's up? Thank you for leaving that guess all right?
Speaker 2: Not the correct one though.
Speaker 1: Morning guys.
Speaker 16: Jeffrey from Fairfield.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is life let's go Chuck Mug.
Speaker 2: Let's go check Mug. Here is today's clip, unbleeved.
Speaker 1: As you get older, you realize that your life isn't going to stay hard forever, and not to be ashamed to admit it when it's not hard at all. I mean, I think that's good advice and not able to you know, bring the show into a you know, serious discussion or anything. But when you're going through really tough times in life, you gotta remember, when you zoom back and look at your life as a whole, this will just be one little It's just gonna be one little moment how many time, even though when you're in that moment it feels like it's you know, it's never going away, but it always does.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: All right, let's give some shout outs. Let's give some shout outs. First and foremost, Jeffrey in this place, he said he's from Fairfield. Have you guys heard that.
Speaker 2: I've never heard. That's like way out oiute of the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: That's news to me. That's new to me. I don't know where that is. But Jeffrey, congrats to you. You got a JV show. Chuck Mug, thank you so much for playing this morning. A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning, so I'm gonna try to shout out as many of you as I can. Francisco and San Jose had it, So did Scarlett and Valley Springs.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Scarlet? Cynthia and Anniok had it. So did Jessica and Santa Clara. Carrol and San Jose was on it. Ricky in San Jose, Oh so close, so close, number two seed, Oh wow two seed, keep at it. Ricky, Mark and San Jose had a cruct.
Speaker 6: So to Christine and stock to lay lag Framont, what's up?
Speaker 15: Layla?
Speaker 1: What's up? Weekend? And our buddy Won aka Taco Bytes. That's his name. I don't know say where he's from, but he said we call him Taco Bytes. So I like that amongst a few other people that had it correct. If you didn't get it this morning, I feel like you're going to get it on Monday when we play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll play again, Yeah, seven or five Monday morning. Sure they can win one during our show, that's right.
Speaker 1: If you do want to win a JV show. Chug Mug and Eve been with and the at the what the bleep? Game. We'll have another chance for you.
Speaker 2: What'd be here for the JV show Chug Wheel. All right, thank you everyone to playing, make sure, thank you everyone for playing. Make sure when you do win, what the bleepy check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV show you no game, we have Stephen on hold. We have a shadow on the talk back.
Speaker 11: Good morning JV Show. This is Marita calling from Mexico. Just wanted to give a shout out to my family, my kids, Jslus, Camila, Gracie and Macdeen. We've been listening to you guys on the podcast and we miss you guys. We're headed back home and have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you too.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell that was the sound of crashing waves in the background, or I would like it highway traffic, but either way, it sounded very soothing there. It did.
Speaker 2: Must be nice all right to the phone's Hi is this Steven? Hey Stephen? How are you happy? Friday?
Speaker 17: Happy?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend that we should know about? There's a lot going on this weekend.
Speaker 17: Ihi am. My mom is actually visiting from Washington State, so we're gonna go up and join her up in the Santa Cruz. My sister and you know probably go to the board walk and so that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope you have an amazing weekend. We also hope that you can win some tickets. You're on to play the JV Show. You have Nope game, jess what is Stephen playing for today? Today? We have four tickets to Calibungo Water Park on the line. Nice, all right, Steven. So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions, get three correct ands, you win.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Question number one. A griffin is a mythical creature that is part lyon in part what.
Speaker 17: Well, you know, this is actually perfect for me because my last name is Giffin, so it's part eagle and part lyon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, don the Griffin trivia because he's one letter off. All right, that's good. Do a lot of people call you Griffin by mistake, you know what.
Speaker 17: Literally, my last job there was a conco just to see how many ways people can butcher My last name.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: All right, okay. Question number two, Your trinchia is a tube that connects your larynx to your what.
Speaker 17: I guess your mouth, your.
Speaker 1: To your lungs lung.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, it's all good. You're still the game. Question number three, the Santadrea's fault is a dangerous earthquake fault located in what states?
Speaker 17: California.
Speaker 1: That was an easy one, easy, easy, easy, all right.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 17: I wasquake, so that was always fun.
Speaker 1: All right. Question number four, you need this one to win the game. I feel like you're gonna get it.
Speaker 17: Oh by sorry, sorry, that all right?
Speaker 1: Question I said, Question number four, you need this one to win the game. This is your final question. A Portuguese man of war is what type of animal?
Speaker 9: Good job you just won for tickets to Calibungo Water Park.
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 17: Can I do a shout out real quick?
Speaker 2: Of course? Oh yeah you can so.
Speaker 17: Me and my son we listen to you guys every morning when I drive him to school, and he's always like, oh oh my god, can we call in one time? And of course the one time I'm not driving him to school, I actually I'm not actually able to call in, so just send my son map. You love your Boddy.
Speaker 1: Appreciate Dad ever, appreciate you guys listening to us in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 17: We love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much. Steven, You're awesome. We were really happy that you were able to play Get through It weansome ticket, perfect way to kick off the weekend. I'm gonna put you on hold and Chee he's gonna pick up in the next room to make sure that you get your tickets for Kelly Bungo. Okay, all right, thank you, no problem, hang on, have a good weekend. Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah fiances in my DM's fiances in my DMS, I always says, hey Grammar, it's your bro Jacob from the South Bay. Anyways, my fiance of four years has a birthday tomorrow on the second of August. If you could give her a birth they shout out, that would be so freaking awesome. Her name is Nicole. We podcast so anytime it's cool. I love her so much and want to wish her the best birthday ever. Thanks, buddy, you are the man. Thank you, I am the man. It's not about birthday. What do you guys, think about a four year engagement, because he says, my fiance of four years.
Speaker 2: It's a little long, unless unless they are young.
Speaker 1: I don't think they didn't include their air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's I don't I don't know. It's hard to tell.
Speaker 1: So if you're young and you're engaged, stretch it out. That's fine. Ten year engagements cool. But if you're older, then what's the hold up?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: That's well, that's my that's what that's all.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: You said that. All right, we'll do the JV show on Wild ninety four nine. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 16: Um, the area actually from LEO used to live in and that's well if they wored so I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I'm part of all you guys.
Speaker 8: I just got my chug buds on Chugging Coffee. I just want to say thank you guys for always making me laugh in the morning.
Speaker 2: And I was also on the uh you have No Game.
Speaker 8: And I got all the questions wrong, but it was fun and thank you guys.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, appreciate you. Appreciate you for listening. I'm glad you got that chug bu.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're gonna have a chance for you to win a chug bluck eight twenty This morning Inside the JV showed Chug.
Speaker 1: We oh my anxieties.
Speaker 2: No, we hate this game, but it's fun for you listening, so we're gonna do that. Eight twenty one more talk back.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is David from Paula Walto.
Speaker 8: I don't give a shout out to the forty nine ers because we got one week until football season's back.
Speaker 1: Baby, let's go. Let's go, Juan, I feel more juice that Brandon that you can Trent Williams sign their contracts so the Niners team will hole, you know, going into the season. But it all work out. I'm sure it will all right.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Stressing the JV show commercial free honest jeez.
Speaker 18: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: And trending is sponsored by Mancy Needs.
Speaker 9: Visit Mancinie Sleepworld and save on cooling, mattresses and accessories, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 2: There is a Britney Spears biopic in the works.
Speaker 1: This is not a drill piece.
Speaker 2: This is not a drill This was a major announcement yesterday made by Universal Pictures. They secured the rights to her memoir The Woman in Me Careful, and they're turning it into a movie. So they haven't there hasn't been any conversations yet about who would play Brandy. They don't even have a casting director yet, but they say that once that time comes, they're not gonna cast anyone without Brittany's approval. So she will have a major role and have a huge says, and who gets to play her? Brittany, by the way, getting paid something in the eight figure range. So we're talking tens of millions of dollars a lot money for the rights to her book. All I know is they better include a scene or justin timberlakesss oh yeah, bullshit. That has Yeah, I'm here for this all right. Let's talk about this Cardi bat Dis song. So yesterday, after news broke that Cardi was divorcing Offset like for real this time, this song surfaced on YouTube. And this song is supposedly uh from Cardi ba It's an Offset dis record. Here's a clip. Don't get it twitted you. The first of all, the song is horrible, okay, and that's wow.
Speaker 1: No, her.
Speaker 2: She slams the record, saying that it's AI, which isn't even good AI, Like, where.
Speaker 1: Did you get this?
Speaker 2: All the other AA songs we've heard were actually pretty good. It sounded like the person this this sounded really off. So I hope there weren't too many people buying this anyways. But Cardi said it's not her, although she does have new music coming out. Apparently, this pregnancy, which officially announced yesterday, j's probably go she posted the pictures, but the pregnancy the divorce is not going to derail her from dropping a full length album sometime this year, according to report, So that is, uh, that's on the way off set. On the other hands, not having a great twenty twenty four, oh no, there's you know, his marriage crumbling. He also was just hit with a one point six million dollar tax lane.
Speaker 1: So oh you gotta pay your taxes? Yes, finding that's so great for him. Yeah, somebody used the free trial of the AI to make that song.
Speaker 2: Didn't Definitely, it wasn't even good. You Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: The park fire and Chico's closing in on four hundred thousand acres burned, it's going to hit that mark sometime today. It's already now the fa largest wildfire in California history. Fires twenty four percent contained. Hopefully firefighters can continue to kind of make some ground on that. A lot of that smoke headed into the Lake Tahoe basin earlier this week. I think most of it is blown out of there. Now I just check the air quality in case you're headed up to Tahoe this weekend. It looks like it's actually gonna be okay. The Park fire, we know, started by a guy who's already been arrested for arson. Listen to this. Colorado has been battling a bunch of wildfires this fire season, and they had one start there yesterday. And this might be the weirdest way I've ever heard of wildfire being sparked. And we've heard of the gender reveals gone wrong and all this other stuff. According this is in Morrison, Colorado, according to the fire department there, they said a bird was electrocuted by overhead power lines. The bird caught on fire and then fell to the ground and ignited the dry grass and brushed below. Now, luckily this fire was contained rather quickly. It burned a few acres, but they got this thing under control. People responded clearly, like what this is a thing that happens, and according to this fire apartment, it's a Yes, it doesn't happen all the time, but it can happen. So add electrocuted flaming bird to your twenty twenty four Wildfire Bingo card because this can happen.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they can get electrocute. Did I see them sitting on those wires all the night?
Speaker 1: I always understood that you had to be touching both wires at the same time, and that's when you get zach. Yeah, maybe it stretches its wings out, hit both boom straight to the ground.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Well, just because like how ridiculous is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds a little out there, but oh my, that makes me so sad that little birdie had the worst luck. Just all right, thank you gram sploaded bird.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Quick Birthday.
Speaker 2: It's everybody's birthday today this weekend, apparently another shout out on the talk back by guys.
Speaker 19: This is Crystal Aubrey Amber and we're on my way to my brothers in Sacramento. That's our fun plans for the weekend and to celebrate my dad's birthday. So I want to wish my dad, Martin Gilbert, a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: And we love you so much, Love you, Grandpa. Bye. I have an amazing weekend, all right, So let's bring on Olga. Good morning, Olga, good morning.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi. So just to let everybody in the Bay area you know kind of what's going on. I'm sure they've seen your story. It's all over Bay Airy News and we just we feel so awful about what happens. So that's why I felt inclined to reach out to you yesterday to bring you on this morning. Do you want do you wanted to share what happened?
Speaker 14: Yeah, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 14: Papayah was with her dog walker at a dog park when allegedly some big dog ran up basically took the bite out of her, and then the dog and the owner ran away. They didn't stop to render aid, they didn't stop to check if she's okay, They didn't provide any information. They just fled. The dog walker took Papia to the vet and unfortunately, you know, the bet tried CPR, but they were not they not successful. And you know, my dog walker isn't really able to provide a lot of information. We have a very vague description of a large dog, maybe shepherd, maybe shepherd like, and a white man wearing a black jacket potentially and okay, this was at Alamaney Park on Tuesday at around noon between around noon.
Speaker 2: So we have a picture of Papaya up on our Instagram story. JB Morning Show. Olga, we are so so sorry for your loss and can't even imagine the pain that you must be feeling right now. But I know you're asking the public if anyone has information, if anybody saw this happening, or maybe the person responsible, If you'd like to do the right thing and come forward, let's do that. How what are we asking them to do? How do they reach out to you or what is the call to action here?
Speaker 14: They can either reach out to the Instagram account of pup named Papaya, or they can reach out directly to the ACC or the SFPD. We follow recourse with both SPD and the ACC. There hasn't been a lot of movement on the s FPD front, but I'm hopeful that you know, folks start providing actual leads and not just you know, speculations, of Oh there's this mean dog.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, am I not say that? Yeah, you can't say that. You definitely cannot say that, but continue, continue.
Speaker 14: But basically, like you know, we don't want wild accusations without you know, folks actually having some sort of you know, basis in that accusation. But if anybody has saw what happened, if anyone has ring footage around that time, you know, providing that to either a pup naper Pies Instagram account or the f FPD or the acc would be great.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this question, because you've you know, talked to law enforcement enforcement about this. Does if an incident like this happens then a person you know, in this case flees the scene with their dog, are they facing potential criminal charges?
Speaker 14: I'm honestly not sure about that. That's really unclear to me, and I think that's up to us FPD. I think really we just need the information and it's the bigger concern is less the person and more an aggressive dog still being out there.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, got you? Okay, so Oga, thank you for being on. We're gonna also Jess you handle our socials. Can we post Papaya's page to our story as well, So if anyone does want to reach out, there's a direct link straight to your your inbox.
Speaker 1: Oga.
Speaker 2: We really hope that something comes out of this. We're so sorry for your lost Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 14: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All right, you try to have a great weekend. Okay, thank you? All all right? Hioga, I cannot imagine.
Speaker 1: I can't either. And we were actually talking about that yesterday after the show, Like what we're talking about, would you get another dog after you know your own dog passes away. I'm like, I can't even imagine getting another dog if something ever happened to handbone, you know, just yeah, I couldn't. And so you know, it's like losing one of your kids, I know, And it's just heartbreak. It's even more heartbreaking that she's she wasn't.
Speaker 2: There, she couldn't do anything to help. I would just still helpless exactly that. I think that's the hardest part. But go to our Instagram story if you want more information. If you were able to help, That's JV Morning Show. Make sure you follow us. Switching Cares just a little bit of Graham. What do you have here?
Speaker 1: All right? I want to just talk about now Look, this is just a rumor, so a major rumor alert. There are some people posting on TikTok about the CEO of Crocs, and they are saying that the CEO of Crocs was involved in some sort of confrontation at Lax Airport and they used a very very inappropriate racial slur. Now, look, the CEO of Crocs. Again, rumor alert. I'm not gonna say I'm not passing along any factual information at this point because I don't know. But this is according to some people on TikTok, and they say there was a video of it, but nobody has that video. It's not posted anywhere, it's been pulled down. I don't know. So this is one thousand percent rumorious. But okay, I just wanted to ask you, Selena in particular, because you know you're a Croc where let's just say that this story is true. Again, it's a this is one hundred percent hypothetical. But if you found out that the CEO of Crocs did something like this, would you stop wearing Crocs? Because a lot of people in the comments are like, I've got seventeen pairs, I don't care, I'm done with them.
Speaker 2: Could I not wear the ones I already have, Like, I wouldn't go out and buy new ones.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is up to you. I just want to know how you would personally react if this. Again, it's total speculation at this point, just TikTok rumor mill going. But if it was in fact true, what would be your response?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'd give up my Crocs. And to be honest, I'm already halfway out the door anyway, so it wouldn't be that hard. Yeah, you haven't worn it.
Speaker 1: I been wearing them in any particular reason for that, You just move on fashion trend wise, small too bad?
Speaker 2: Well, the ones that I had been wear. Yeah, they're a little stinky, so you can tell they look small?
Speaker 1: What they do that? You know they look smelling?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Maybe a little bit, maybe the fur on the inside just a tad, But I think just like, yeah, fashion wise, I think I just kind of moved on wow a little bit.
Speaker 15: It is.
Speaker 1: I know Cheety's working the phones right now, but I would be curious to ask her the same question because she is.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure she has PROCs on right now.
Speaker 13: He is the.
Speaker 1: Biggest Crocs fan on the JV show.
Speaker 2: She is bigger than I ever was and ever will be. That's that's our girl.
Speaker 1: Cheaty the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Thanks for hanging out with us before we kick off the JV Show chug Wheel game, which I am absolutely dreading, hurts slumping. Thank you everyone who's been communicating with us, ending us talkbacks.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, remember, forget the pass, don't worry about the future. Enjoy the project. Why I go it, project gifts joy I have read guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, well yeah, hey, that's a good reminder. Enjoy the present because the present is a gift. Yeah, don't worry about the past or the future.
Speaker 2: The future is I'm worried about the future.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about our media for sure, but I also remember the past. You have to chug all that milk.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, let's get to it to the phone, Wilddy for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 1: Hi Jackie?
Speaker 2: Jackie?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you Happy Friday? Any fun plans for the weekends? No? Not really. Oh well that's okay. We're gonna have some fun right now. So you're on to play the JV Show Chug Wheel. Thankfully, you don't actually have to spin the wheel and chug something disgusting. You're just gonna leave that to us. So here's how it works. We sent Jess out on the streets to ask a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question one by one and if you can almost like predict what you think that person said. And they're really easy questions, you know, yes, yes, no type of stuff. But if your answer is match, if you think you know what that person answered, point for you. You get four points, you win the game. We're gonna send you a JV Show chug mug, and then one of us is gonna have to spin the chug wheel. Graham, what are some of the disgusting things on this week's all right?
Speaker 1: Well, this week's featured item is something called asparagus juice. I'm not exactly sure what that is, but doesn't sound good. We also have fish sauce, beer, tonic water, apple cider, vinegar, spicy tomato olive juice, amongst a few other gross things on the wheel and some not so Grosskombucha's on there. Some people love that stuff. I don't I certain.
Speaker 2: All right, Jackie, you ready to get started? Yeah, all right, Let's see who just talked you out on these streets? Hi, this is what you do from all right, let's get to it. Oh my god, I'm already not nice. All right, so let's get to question number one. Did you watch Squid Game? Now, Jackie? What do you think he said? Yes or no?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did?
Speaker 1: Okay for you. It's on the board obviously. Squid Game two announced this week. That's the they announced the release date.
Speaker 2: Yea for that? Yeah, Nomber twenty.
Speaker 1: Now I got to watch squid Game one.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into the next question. Have you ever taken the tour of Alcatraz? All right, Jackie, what do you think he said? Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have none, but I'm planning to do it next month.
Speaker 1: Okay, here around the room, Around the room, quickly, who's taken the Alcatraz tour?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: I did for the first time this year. Two, that's Jess. I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He also doesn't live in the Bay Area, Jason.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Finish the sentence the Golden All.
Speaker 1: Right, Jackie, what do you think he said? There? The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: O Golden gig. That was a good guy.
Speaker 1: Bachelor. That was a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, so so far, Jackie, you'll have one point. Next question at your house.
Speaker 9: Do you leave the lid of the toilet up or do you always close it?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 1: Close it? All right? What do you guys again around the room here slid Josh cheety? Do you guys and this is the lid, not the seat. Do you always close the lid of the toilet?
Speaker 7: I always close it, yep, I used to, but now I do because my dog drinks out of it.
Speaker 1: I always close. I don't think I did in my bachelor days, but married days.
Speaker 2: Yeah close, all right, we're playing JB show, Chugg. But how many points does Jackie have?
Speaker 1: Just one? Just one?
Speaker 2: All right? You need three more in order to win, Jackie.
Speaker 9: Next question, when you're at a concert, do you record video of it on your phone?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes? No? No, wow, no never. And I applaud that answer because I know there's a very prolific concert recorder on our show.
Speaker 2: It's just and Jackie, no offense, but we are so happy that this is not going well. Nothing personal to you. We just don't want to chug.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Jackie, updated scoreboard. You have four incorrect, which means you got to get the next three correct in order to force one of us to spin that chug wheel. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, you got that.
Speaker 1: One right for you. The drama builds two more is all.
Speaker 2: You need, Jackie.
Speaker 1: Get that wheel spun af all right.
Speaker 2: Next question, have you ever lied about your age? You think you said yes or no?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 17: I have.
Speaker 1: Now, unfortunately, Jackie, that's the end of the road here. But fortunately for us, we don't have to chug anything off the wheel. Thank you so much, Jackie. Thank you so much for playing with us. We'll still give Jackie a check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Friday. We're feeling good. Feel good.
Speaker 1: Now we don't have to chug it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for playing. I'm gonna put you on a hold you and can get your in photos and chuck mug out to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and you have a great weekend. Hang on there, Jackie. Oh my god, I tell you I was slatin.
Speaker 1: I was letting the JV Show On Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show Mystery twenty twenty four may have taken a turn.
Speaker 2: It deepens.
Speaker 1: A minute ago we played a talkback from they didn't say who, But now we've gotten a couple more talkbacks the people that want to weigh in, and I think they think it's tied to the JV show Mystery. Let's play those and then we'll recap this entire.
Speaker 4: Thing wedding, guys. I don't know if it's maybe this whole mystery with the Dominic debacle. But that previous talkback that you guys played where I think the person said, Hey, it's me and then something about the past and the present, did that kind of not sound like him. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid because we don't know what to believe anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't what is what is the truth? What can we believe? Earlier this week, I broke a JV show Mystery wide open where I believe I have definitive proof that one of our listeners faked his own death. This is our listener, Dominic. He used to leave talkbacks from time to time, and a lot of people probably recognize pieces of his voice because we actually play him quite a bit on this show. It's this Sorry, that was kind of quiet. One more time. He used to leave these talkbacks. And then I received an email from him earlier this year. Well I thought it was from him. Is from his brother saying that he had passed away and we were part of a bad accident. We were actually really shook about that, and we shared that on the show. But then earlier this week, we received a talkback. In my ears instantly perked up. I said, that's dominic I recognize that voice, but we reached out, couldn't confirm whether or not it was him.
Speaker 2: And it came from his email account, and it did. It was the same associated with that heart account.
Speaker 1: So the voice sound the same, right, So.
Speaker 2: People are thinking that this talkback we played just a minute ago might have on him. That was a talkback you just heard. So we're gonna go back and listen to one from dominic first. This is when you and him were going back and forth, Graham about the Cowboys and the Niners. This is one that he left earlier this year.
Speaker 16: Morning, Graham, it's Dominick. Hey wanted to make a little bet for the game this week. No money involved. Losers shaves their heads. What do you think let me know.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's remember that voice. Listen to that voice.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, this is a talkback that we just played a few minutes ago that came in this morning. Isn't the same person?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, remember forget the pass, don't worry about the future. Joy the project. That's why they go a projects.
Speaker 2: It sounds similar, it sounds very similar.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm the greatest acoustical detective this generation has ever known. And while I do hear something similarities, I don't think it is the same person. Okay, can I checked the email? It's different email, and it is a different email.
Speaker 2: Could he have made a new email account?
Speaker 1: So, of course, is the best app out there. It's free, anyone can say. But my ears did not tingle like they do when I'm cracking a JV show acoustical case. But I'm not roaring it out. Wow, But multiple people have to talk back saying I think that was him.
Speaker 2: Interesting? So we are seven people are in it? Yeah, all right, will keep us looped in, Graham really quick. Two amazing women you have to see this weekend. One is obviously Olivia Rodrigo. Shout out to everyone going to see Olivia Rodrigo. The other one is Cheaty, Giti, where are you going to be this weekend?
Speaker 7: I'm going to be at Macy's at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto from twelve to two. We're giving away some movie tickets and other cool surprises. So yeah, oh my gosh, all right, say that again because one more time?
Speaker 1: Why we want people to go there? Yeah, Cheaty and say hi to Cheaty and single men. If you should be so inclined to go, try to shoot your shot at Cheaty.
Speaker 2: She said she gives her number out to everyone.
Speaker 1: She gives her number out to everyone, and she can't run away like she does at Walmart and invent an entire family to get.
Speaker 6: Away from it.
Speaker 2: Out there for two hours.
Speaker 1: She's there for two hours. So just throw that out there.
Speaker 7: It's Macy's at Stanford Shopping Center in Palo.
Speaker 2: Alto twelve to two. So go win some prizes, hang out with Cheaty, get our phone number.
Speaker 1: You're your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, Go do that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, gav Show, Good morning, Good morning to everyone on this show.
Speaker 4: Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: I just want to shoot guys. A really nice Friday.
Speaker 16: A good weekend and enjoy your drinks tonight.
Speaker 4: And that's it. Okay.
Speaker 1: My name is Ernesta from Conquered Calcoli.
Speaker 17: Farn Yah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm musing universe right now. This is Ernesta from Conquered California. Everyone give it.
Speaker 2: Up for Yeah, I still have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: The hottest things.
Speaker 18: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Tory Spelling planning to join only fans. She was on her podcast podcast and she was talking about when the time comes to send her kids off to college, and she was like, I'm gonna have to join OnlyFans. It's the only way I'm gonna have to go on only fans in order to get them into college.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to do what only fans? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Do you know only fans, only fans, only fans?
Speaker 1: No, what is that?
Speaker 2: I forgot to mention she was talking to William Shatner's old ass who is ninety three years old and had ever even heard of only fans before?
Speaker 1: Was William Shatner going so strong guy, thriving and he goes to space last year. Yeah, well I want whatever.
Speaker 2: He's on seriously, but I thought it was hilarious. He did not know what only Fans was, so Tory Spelling is having to explain it to him. No, OnlyFans is a site. I guess Originally it was more women in the field, not sex workers, but along those lines. But now actress, when you.
Speaker 3: Saying not sex workers but along those lines, there either are.
Speaker 2: He was very confused for the first that on a thirty minutes or so. But Tory Spelling on only Fans, we hear for it.
Speaker 1: No, nope, I will not be subscribing why that says not the content that I'm looking for, But me other people, maybe I want to see that. I just don't get where did how.
Speaker 2: Where did her money go? And that's what I don't know.
Speaker 1: What like, Look, she comes from an incredibly wealthy family, right, one of the wealthiest families in La the spellings, you know, and I don't know. Maybe her dad didn't leave her any of that money. The family didn't leave her any money. Okay, fine, I can believe that. But she also made generated a lot of income during her own career. Nine on two one Ohero and shows and like and doing other things. Ohn, so what like where I don't get it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm about joining only fans to put herself put her kids to college, and like that's what the rest of us are thinking, Like, how are we going to pay for our kids college? I guess I'm going to join only fans. Me and my wife we Drew Straws. It was me, So I'm going to be the one that do it. But where did her money go? Do we feel bad for her? I don't know. I don't really feel all that bad spending it frivolously? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's hard for me to feel bad for celebrities because I mean, you're still Tory spelling silver Platform, We're still talking about you. You got this podcast. There's still so much opportunity us normal people do not have such opportunity.
Speaker 1: No, you legitimately have to join only fans college. You see what college? You see what college calls?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, So Tom Cruise is going to be closing out. So I wasn't to talk about Halsey regretting coming back to music, and she says that's because people have been really mean to her. Which is really really sad to hear. But we've gotta talk about Tom Cruise his plan to close out the Paris Olympics. Did you hear about this?
Speaker 1: I did? I did this some sort of stunt or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the closing ceremonies August eleventh. Supposedly, the plan involves Tom Cruise repelling down the top of the stadium where the Olympic Games are being held there in Paris, where then he's gonna land on the stadium field carrying the official Olympic flag. Then the TV broadcast is gonna cut to some previously recorded video where it shows Tom on an airplane and he's flying with the flag from France to La. If you don't know, the next summer Summer Games is going to be in La twenty twenty eight. And then once he reaches La, he skydives down to the Hollywood Sign, which he already did back in March, just pictures of him at the sign. Nobody knew like what was going going on at the time. And then from there he's gonna have the torch or sorry, the flag, and then he's gonna pass to other Olympians. There's going to be a cyclist waiting on hand a skateboarder and a volleyball player and then they're gonna make their way around LA to prep for the next summer games.
Speaker 1: Does this move the needle for you guys to tune in and see little Tom Cruise dangling from a rope?
Speaker 2: Not at all. And there's talk that he might he might use a stunt double for the actual repelling, which you're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise doesn't use a stunt double for that, that's no.
Speaker 2: I know he does all his stunts like for real, I can movies. It's him. But TMZ is saying, just for logistical reasons that they might need to use a stunt double to repel down the stadium, which I would be verre I'll be. I would be so upset if if Tom Cruise, Yeah, you better Now that's cheating, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? We talked earlier about Smoone Biles and her goat status being cemented last night with her gymnastics all around gold medal win, but we do need to acknowledge some other goats. The US women men's basketball team. They haven't won the goal yet, but they are on their way. Listen, to this. The US women. Now, they beat Belgium yesterday eighty seven to seventy four. They said it was actually a pretty close test, you know, a pretty close contest, and the crowd was all there for Belgium because I guess where they played very close to Belgium, so the whole crowd is pulling for Belgium. But US got the win there. That was their fifty seventh straight Olympics game that they have won. The US women absolutely wow dominate in Olympic play. Their last their last loss was back in nineteen ninety two. They have just dominated the competition ever since. There have only been three games that have been decided by single digits, so they basically just annihilate every single other team they've ever played. The US Women are two and oh in this Olympics. They've already punched their ticket to the quarterfinals. They do close out the group stage or pool play right against Germany on Sunday. Germany is two and oh, but again, they've already advanced to the quarterfinals, winning their first two straight. But I think they want to keep the wind streak going, so they're not going to take it easy on Germany by any means. But I would love to see them when another one, you know what I mean. Obviously, keep the streak going. It's pretty good, it's pretty incredible. Yeah, seven consecutive gold medals, by the way, during that The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,