Speaker 1: As I'm looking at this guy in the studio with us. His name is Scott Sanders. I'm like, I know this son of the itch.
Speaker 2: I just I know that.
Speaker 1: And I finally I just broke down in the song. I said, we've met before and he said yeah, recently, and then uh, he said in the Woodlands. And I'm like, at the Yetti store before Christmas. I'll tell you what. There was great people that came up there. That was a really I was right next door to Santa Claus. I was in the Yetti store for a couple of hours. We had nothing but cool people all come in the store. This was before Christmas. And uh we got to get up to the Woodlands again. And but in party what's that new bar right outside the Woodlands.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of them, the big the.
Speaker 1: Big bar now that big party bar that everybody goes at before the Curvey's Ice House, right that. It's like a couple of years new right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a couple of years yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, it's a good place, Kirby's Ice House. Would you invite us to come and hang out over there and maybe we can do something together. I'll grab carbak or whatever. Just it was such cool people. But you're a first responder. Yes, I remember to talking to you for a while right before Christmas. So yeah, it's good to see you again and thank you for the job that you do. And you're off today, so you didn't have to take off.
Speaker 2: Nope, I was off today, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well listen. Uh that's the guy that wants to it says he can beat Chile. Just get on with this and read my lips. And you're just going first, like you accompany me everything. You don't care that we have a guest.
Speaker 3: Now, because I want to put all the pressure on him. Okay, like Las last week's winner, you know, put all the pressure on Alex Well.
Speaker 1: I got tickets to BlackBerry Smoke that March twenty eighth. Now, Scott, I've got all the faith in the world in you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: But just in case, who's on the phone here, good morning.
Speaker 2: Oh Matt, Matt.
Speaker 1: I really got a good feeling about Scott this morning. He practiced, he watched the game film, he did all the work. Okay, if he doesn't win, I'll give you the BlackBerry Smoke tickets. Okay, yes, sir, it's weird to I mean, he's a listener like you, dude, it's weird to root against him. But I get it. It's every it's it's an every man for himself situation.
Speaker 3: Yes, there go chill it, Matt, thank you, thank you. Start planning your outfit. Get your sandals.
Speaker 4: Ready, your hoochie daddy shorts ready, you're tank top ready, you're going to the show.
Speaker 1: Bro hoocie daddy, Matt. You better not have hoocie daddy shorts. Yeah, no, sir, all every man, Okay, all right, Scott, you gonna sit back and watch.
Speaker 5: You're gonna watch.
Speaker 1: You're gonna watch the man work.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm gonna watch the man work.
Speaker 3: You're gonna watch pre fiction right.
Speaker 1: Now, Chili, put those headphones on, please.
Speaker 3: Hold on, sir. Oh that's nice and loud.
Speaker 1: All right, Sultan's moated, Sultan's curse, Sultan's curse.
Speaker 2: What you think is my My year? End playlists were like most listened to every year.
Speaker 1: That's that's what they're listening to block out my voice. What do you think of that song?
Speaker 5: Scott?
Speaker 2: It's not a bad song.
Speaker 1: Are you a metal guy?
Speaker 2: I can be?
Speaker 1: Can I've never heard the song I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, you guys are having too much fun without means.
Speaker 2: Not having fun. Nobody had fun.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 1: This was sent in from Michael.
Speaker 4: Thong Master, thug Master, thong Master, dog Master, thong mas Master.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, that's that's the quickest he's ever gotten one. Now he's really gonna get cocky.
Speaker 3: I used to know a stripper named thug Master thong Master. Michael. Thank you, Michael.
Speaker 1: That was quick. What did you think of that, Scott?
Speaker 2: I was quick, really quick, very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jackie sent this one in twenty seconds on the clock. Right when I say the word.
Speaker 3: Matt's putting on his with your daddy shorts?
Speaker 1: Where did that come from?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you Jackie, thumbs.
Speaker 3: Up, thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Sister Blister, senior pitcher, Sister Blister, scissor pleaser, Sister Blister, Sissor, Sister Blister, sister act sister Blister, Sister.
Speaker 2: I never know if he would have gotten that.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get that word out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: The image was bad, So you got sister.
Speaker 3: Okay, sister blister, what the hell is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But keep in mind it doesn't have to be said on this show. It helps, but it doesn't have to help.
Speaker 3: All right, that's about Jackie headphones on.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going back one and one. All right, Scott, you don't have to get all three, got it because you can go into overtime, but it would help. Dallas Daniel sent this in apparently this well, I know it was said on the shows.
Speaker 3: That's nervous.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look nervous. Thumbs up, thumbs up. Here we go, Thank you, Dallas Daniel.
Speaker 7: Glass nipple, nice nipple glass nipple last nipple glass last sniple glass, nipple glass, nipple glass nipple what glass nipple glass glass glass.
Speaker 2: He was dancing all around, all right.
Speaker 1: Nicole Clay and killed. She has made she has made clay nipples before. She says she got a glass blower guy coming out to her whole at at the golf tournament and they were going to make some glass nipple glass nipple glass, nipple ball markers.
Speaker 2: You said every other kind of thing you could add nipple, but couldn't. Scott. You need one to tie to.
Speaker 1: Win, and three just to send them pack him.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna get one.
Speaker 1: Watch all right, are you starting that crazy music for him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, Yeah, okay, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Scott Sanders, drove all the way in from Montgomery coming right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, nice guy, nice guy showed up one time.
Speaker 1: Todd sent this in. Thumbs up, thumbs up, all right, here we go, good luck, love Bone, say it again, love Bone, dove moan, love Bone, love Bone, love Moan, love Bone, love Bone.
Speaker 2: He got it, he got it, he got.
Speaker 1: It, love Bone, he got it. We were talking about the band mother love Bone. Yeah, love Bone, Chilly. What you're tied?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're tired.
Speaker 3: We got overtime to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Not over over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't underestimate the heart of a chili.
Speaker 2: Here we go, out of your hands.
Speaker 3: It's strong. I've seen a live Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you Margarita. Oh yeah for sending this in.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 3: I wanted to dream Margarita yesterday outside of the patio because it was so nice.
Speaker 1: Cool story, bro, Jack Can's been only one forever. I've been waiting, Matt, are you still there?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I am still here.
Speaker 1: That's a cool story. That chili just told he wanted a margarita yesterday. So nice out time. All right, man, get out of here. My boy's gonna win it right here.
Speaker 3: Matt's God with your daddy shorts ready up.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Folding panties, saight again, Folding panties.
Speaker 2: Forty panties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, folding panties.
Speaker 3: Folding panties.
Speaker 4: Good, folding panties.
Speaker 2: Wow, we have a new champion.
Speaker 1: He's from the streets, from the mean streets of Montgomery. Scott Sanders, Dude, good James head Man, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Good game.
Speaker 3: That wasn't Matt Flanders Mayd Flenders.
Speaker 1: Matt, Matt, I told you were wasting your time this morning on the phone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, I had try, man had the try.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand, But there was something I got some kind of a vibe on Scott Sanders. I knew the guy. That's what listen to everybody that has hopes and dreams of coming in here to play this game. The guy watched the game film, practiced, practiced, listen to the song. He did all the right things, bro. He said, Oh it's a little creepy. I'm watching game film, not creepy. It off not creepy at all, dude. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'm gonna share it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give your tickets to that BlackBerry Smoke show. March twenty eight, seven, one to three Music Hall.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Rod, just sir, so I can't go to the show. I'll be out of town. So give him to Matt.
Speaker 1: What Matt, did you hear that? Matt, you're going to the show. Yeah, give me a hey, sound good, you're going to the show.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Matt was gonna wear his scoochie daddy show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't. You got to send a pick of the hoochy daddy short, So give a pick.
Speaker 1: What they want, all right, Matt, looks like you're going I need you to hang on.
Speaker 5: Scott.
Speaker 1: Great job today, dude, Thanks Bro, really really good job today.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep it going.
Speaker 3: We're gonna sign up.
Speaker 1: We'll sign up people to come in and whoever wants to play next week. Yeah, we'll play the song.
Speaker 3: Keep it in there, let's go