Speaker 1: We will have to. Honestly, I ain't got no other choice.
Speaker 2: We're over here complaining because our iPhone thirteen's are glitching, are acting up on us, and isn't like Apple dealing with this whole lawsuit about how they do like mess up your phone?
Speaker 1: Right upgrade right, I'm the number one complainant, Like, oh, how you say it? I don't know my number one complaint or I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm having a fucking aneurysm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know about today, but welcome to episode thirty one of Sipping Tequila thirty one thirty one eight twenty one, No thirty one. Oh what was I gonna say? I already forgot. Yeah, so we're gonna have to get the new iPhones.
Speaker 1: Dude, we're old, just like our iPhones. We're real iPhone thirteen who which, by.
Speaker 2: The way, speed of old. I actually saw today that losing sleep actually does make you feel old.
Speaker 1: Knew it, Yeah, I knew it. Yeah, I haven't been sleeping, so that makes sense everything.
Speaker 2: I feel like your whole body hair is when you don't get good arrest. Oh yeah for sure, you know, yeah, yeah, I don't remember what sleep is after having kids.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I can only imagine the lack of sleep you get.
Speaker 2: It's insane because you know, you have the newborn and then all of a sudden they're going through sleep regressions, which our like, what is the a year and a half now, yeah, he's a year and a half. He's going through a sleep regression right now. No one. So it's annoying. He's waking up at the same damn time every night, one am, and then he's waking up at four goes back to sleep, but it takes him a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, annoying, especially on a school night. Like, bro, come on, like work with me.
Speaker 2: Do nine? You don't even sleep in you know what I mean? If you stan, it'd be different, but you don't. Yeah, oh my gosh. Yeah that's why I'm not having kids. That's birth control for me. I need sleep. I mean, it is a saying that this new generation isn't about having kids, even like you know, President Trump is offering money for people kids.
Speaker 1: Honestly, five thousand dollars I thought about it.
Speaker 2: It is a good amount of money, but kids are way more than that. Oh yeah, you're gonna go thro those five g's easy with the formula with the diapers and all the other things you need when you have a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take your five g's and shove it or just send it to me without having kids, how about it?
Speaker 2: About it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that single people don't get no five thousand dollars, no kids, shoes, shoe give me my stimmy.
Speaker 2: I also, I am feeling some guilt because you know how I gave.
Speaker 1: Up chips for lent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm making up for that all that time right now, the way I have been eating tha keys every day at work this week.
Speaker 1: You give it up for what?
Speaker 2: Right? Right back at it. It's like I feel like I can give things up because I in my mind, I think it's okay because I can make all that time up. Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not, you know, I think that's what they call addiction. Oh well, damn, maybe you're just relapsing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that happened with coffee too. Remember when I gave it up for a month and then I was having like three four cups of coffee every day after that month was up, and it was so bad. Yeah, I didn't know how to like stop that.
Speaker 1: You have a mentality one, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I definitely have. That's why I say I cannot do a white girl, if you know what I'm saying. Yeah, because I love uppers and I feel like I'm gonna love it. I tried Addie one time and I had a great time, and I know that I have to stay away from it. I can't become dependent of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I feel that. I get that, totally get it.
Speaker 2: I know how I am. I have some awareness, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, she runs in my family, so so it's a it's a dangerous game to play.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to test the water too.
Speaker 2: Much learning from others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, it's the slippers, it's that white girl.
Speaker 2: Let's see what else? What are we talking about? Became unprepared today, We apologize. Yeah, it's been a busy week. It has been a busy month.
Speaker 1: Got single the mile we're preparing for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing a tour to Taco. A lot of videos to edit, a lot of content to edit.
Speaker 1: We Yeah, we have a bar crawl coming up Saturday, May third. If you ain't there, you square as.
Speaker 2: Hell, still love to party with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gonna be like free tequila tastings and everything. The VIP tickets is where it's at, to be honest, Yeah, because you get like a lot of free stuff. You get like three free tacos and like I think some Margarita's. But yeah, it's gonna be lips. So better see you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll pull I mean, if you have us on Instagram at Radio Suzette, I kiss if I'm momo was, we post all the details there, so if you definitely want to come through Saturday, we'll be hooking up with tickets to that so you can see all the details of where to be, what time and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. Which, by the way, remember yesterday we were talking about the Blake Lively Justin Baldoni lawsuit on and how people are curious to see like if Taylor Swift is going to be deposed and people are like people feel like there are text messages between her and Blake Lively. That's going to make Taylor Swift look like a mean girl out here, because some people have said that she's a mean girl behind the scenes, but her whole persona is a good girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just saw that depositions are coming next for this trial.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and it was soon.
Speaker 2: It looks like Hugh Jackman and Taylor Swift are expected to be deposed, or Hugh Jackman because he's Ryan reynolds bestie, and apparently he was also kind of used to get like their way oh in the filming of It ends with Us. So I don't think it was just Taylor Swift that was used for like manpower, but it was also Hugh Jackman. Oh, and he was at all the press release. He was there with them on the red carpet for the movie, which I thought was so weird.
Speaker 1: Little puppet master or what that was?
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Holly weird.
Speaker 2: No. I know Taylor Swift wanted absolutely nothing to do with all this drama, but it doesn't look like Blake Lively was able to get her out of it. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: She's been really quiet, yeah Americana.
Speaker 2: She who knows if it is because of this, but she's just been like, I think, overly quiet. I can't remember the last time she went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't heard about her or heard from her in a minute.
Speaker 2: Because it was like all her and Travis KELCEI for a while. Like, I understand the super Bowl was done now, but it was like for a hot minute, it was like all we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's just on VAK like Taite's on Vaca.
Speaker 2: She'd been on Vaca for a while. But I guess that's I mean, I mean, I get it though, you can, yeah, play hard. She was on tour for like ever, Yeah, with the longest show ever.
Speaker 1: Right, and she probably made a grip little money and she's enjoying it. So that could also just be the reason that's true.
Speaker 2: Well we'll see, but maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's hiding out. Yeah, well, I mean because I mean, you don't want to be out in the public whenever you do have a deposition and some in I don't even know how it works, but yeah, you don't want to say anything wrong to anybody, so why even go out in public.
Speaker 2: I mean, this thing is going to be going on for a while because the trial is not till twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for.
Speaker 2: Sure the speed of trials, Diddy's sex trafficking trial is going to start May fifth, single the mile, So that's like.
Speaker 1: Right there, we're going to be drinking.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to see all that.
Speaker 1: It's going to be crazy, you know what. We're long overdue for a good trial.
Speaker 2: I know that's good one Johnny Depp and ever heard was that? The less?
Speaker 1: I think there was one after that. Facing You're right, there was one.
Speaker 2: There was What the heck was it?
Speaker 1: I literally watched it. Shoot, okay, I'm gonna come back to this.
Speaker 2: No, No, is it the Menendez? No? Because they didn't go to child, did they?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. This is this is what happens whenever you get old, for real, for real.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: You're right, though, I feel like something did go down. Oh asap Rocky.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, literally and you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a Rocky one was wild. Yeah, especially see him seeing him jump to Rihanna, like jump into Rihanna's arms. Yeah, it's not guilty. I was like, dang, oh my god, girl.
Speaker 1: I saw TMZ. Maybe TMZ posted a video of Rihanna walking down the street in Beverly Hills and she's all holding her side. Yes, girl, I think you gotta have another baby.
Speaker 2: I ain't got the money for it.
Speaker 1: There's no beating allegations. I'm so sorry. Yeah, you might need to have another if you want to keep this truck record going.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't know, Rhianna and I are on the same baby schedule because both our boys have been bored around the same time. I think her boys were born before mine, but it's like months apart and she cannot. I said, I'm done. We were supposed to be done. Read but I did see an interview where she said she wants to have a big family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so oh, she having a big family. She popping them out one ride after the other.
Speaker 2: Wait, which is the best way to do it because you just want to get past that newborn phase as soon as possible. And it's like, yeah, you know what I mean, Like I got rid of all the newborn stuff. Man, they know, getting pregnant again for me, I feel that though.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, because once you get rid of it, then like you got to have another baby shower. Everyone I know that like has had babies back to back, either second kid, third kid, whatever, you give them a baby sprinkle, yes, no longer a baby shower.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: The big stuff.
Speaker 2: I remember you guys, like you came up with that where it's like we don't need the big stuff, but we do need like diaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah all that. It's like a different gender or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey a Rihanna, Yeah, we're never getting R nine. Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Don't Be Dumb. That album was supposed to drop last August.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm tired of these artists giving us ideas that they might have an album coming out and then just playing with us exactly play with my emotions.
Speaker 2: Emotions, which, by the way, we I feel like there's a lot of music coming like there is. We're still waiting on Don't Be Done by a Step Rocky. We're waiting on R nine, which Rihanna said she is going to give us, and then Justin Bieber is teasing new music.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for the Carter's sake, so I'm about you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the album covered to that, which, by the way, Lil Wayne has been in the news a lot for saying that he's no longer going to do the Super Bowl Have Time show. The feeling was.
Speaker 1: Stolen from me, and I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it, But man, it is offered to you, It was offered to you. How are you gonna say no, oh, exactly done right now, right right? Especially imagine a Young Money halftime. Is he not gonna do it right?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Nikki Drake Birdman, like, oh, not Tiger, because Tiger walked out of he left Young Money. But like, you know, how was he not gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to happen. It would be dope, it would be legendary. Yeah, but I mean I'm down for a Tea Pain halftime show, to be honest.
Speaker 2: This is Tea Pain's year after Coachella. Man got his flowers.
Speaker 1: Yea, I love him.
Speaker 2: Maybe I want to actually see him in concert, like have.
Speaker 1: Gog got running back?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I saw t Pain whenever he came with pit Bull. That was electric.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. I forgot that they toured together.
Speaker 1: They literally were jumping around stage together wearing red and yellow looking like ketchup and mustard. But I got hung Forzie. But yeah, time bro dang. He pay is a legend.
Speaker 2: That's in my entire middle school, high school and doesn't add as apoint like, like I will forever say that people like a Pibole concert is top top five for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's so funny. He just chases around the girls like and he has them all dressed up like booty owl everything. Yeah, I know, so good.
Speaker 2: He's got the best booty shakers on stage and then he did he do like the music videos on the screens. I believe so, yeah, because you know how he has songs with like Crisida Guilera, he usually shows their part like in the screen so everyone can sing along to at least when I saw the two times that I saw him, he did that, which I really appreciated because I'm a big music video yeah type of gal.
Speaker 1: I love that well. To be honest, I was a little drunk.
Speaker 2: A little crunk, that's the appropriate way to describe it.
Speaker 1: Advancing. So, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't actually remember, but I'm pretty sure I did see some stuff on the screens. I know there was something.
Speaker 2: See pain that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Next concert coming up is J Belvian.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, we're gonna be We're gonna be at J Balvin back to the Rio tour. He said he said we were going to take shots backstage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you interviewed him.
Speaker 2: So who do we hit it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I mean we could set it up. All it takes is one phone call.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Sneakers to wear stop out act crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, literally, that would be dope. I can see you getting backstage. You and the whole crew.
Speaker 2: And then Raudejandros tonight, which I'm kind of said, I'm missaying out on that show. Yeah, because have you seen he is a fine man to look at and his whole like tour is kind of like a Broadway show, Like there's a lot of acting.
Speaker 1: There's a whole dress code to go, like, Oh.
Speaker 2: It's like the right like suits and whatnot.
Speaker 1: It's very hot.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see that on social media, to be honest with you, and then what else to do? Oh, Kendrick Lamorn says that is at the end of May.
Speaker 1: He's twenty seven. Yeah, two days after my birthday, me exact, and just a few days before your your Memorial Day party.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we bag at it again.
Speaker 1: Damn, it is looking bright. I'm so ready on Yeah, it's fully Tourus season right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is officially started the nineteenth of April.
Speaker 1: So Gemini season around the corner. Are you feeling it? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, are you feeling Oh you're Gemini.
Speaker 1: I'm a Gemini. I love myst Yeah, I love my Taurus peeps. But yeah, I'm a Gemini, but I do love tourist season. You know, Taurus love money. So I do too.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I got really bad news right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, you're gonna spell the tea tequila.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know if I can, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Do it. Our TikTok account got banned.
Speaker 1: Shut up, that's on the wait, like Kim, Yeah what why?
Speaker 2: So we ket a warning that our account wasn't being recommended anymore because guide like community guidelines were broken and so I'm not like attached email wise or anything, so whatef. Our coworkers submitted an appeal and was trying to get that situated. But I guess right now that they tried to log back in. It's now telling us that the account has been banned due to impersonation violation. Your jokes, impersonation. We were like the official legit station account. Oh read our community guidelines for more details. You may also appeal this decision if you believe we made a mistake. Yes, you made a mistake, TikTok. So now we got to go through all.
Speaker 1: That that is annoying. Yeah, TikTok too.
Speaker 2: I literally had a video kind of go viral on our kiss FM TikTok account.
Speaker 1: Which one was it?
Speaker 2: It was the one where I was confused about Justin Bieber posting Handy Bieber but using Beyonce irreplaceable song and I was like, does they know what that song is about? Anyways, it had like seventy thousand views. It was kind of blowing up unless it was Haley Haley, yeah said yeah allegedly.
Speaker 1: Allegedly. No, that's crazy though, Yeah, I never been banned.
Speaker 2: Have I been banned? No? I have not. I'm just like a rule follower, yeah, which is the same.
Speaker 1: Actually, I have had like a warning because I posted like a fight I was at I was at the birds nest and then yeah, these dudes started getting into it. I don't even know. I think there was a bit involved, because there always is whenever men are fighting drunk. And then yeah, one of them just ended up on the floor somehow. So I posted that on TikTok and then they were like, we basically took down this video because it does not meet community guidelines. And I was like, but what about all the other people that are posting fight vide I.
Speaker 2: Don't gonna say. I've seen a lot of five videos on ticketa right, Like, why did you.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden with my video? It was a problem, right, But it's all good. It is what it is. I took the video down. Yeah, and my account's still good, so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like I might be shadow band, but that's for other reasons.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious to see what video it was that.
Speaker 2: I mean, somebody had to have reported us for it to.
Speaker 1: Be like get banned as Oh yeah, impersonation?
Speaker 2: Impersonation?
Speaker 1: Right? Who do they think they are? Actually?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Is there another kiss FM account?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I am we're fighting? I mean, I don't know. It is what it is, but just know that if we catch you, you're done. We got people in high places that technology deposed and exposed.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do about that? Now? Man? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh oh also sorry, way off topic, but we saw this earlier this week, and I was like, the audacity the academies voting on movies without actually watching them. What did you see this? No? So the academies like they just implemented a new rule that members have to watch all nominated films in each category to be eligible to vote in the final round for the Oscars.
Speaker 1: What how does it make sense that that rule is being just barely put in.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, y'all were voting without watching the movies? What. I don't feel the type.
Speaker 1: Of way about. I don't actress no sense. How are they even allowed to vote if they haven't seen the movie? You should? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm like surprised that they even put this out there, this new rule, Like you should have hushed that one up.
Speaker 1: No, because literally, because all my guests are flabbered, like I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's that.
Speaker 1: Everything's a lie. Nothing to tell us is a real. Don't believe anything.
Speaker 2: That's the title thing. Everything is a.
Speaker 1: Lie because what academy where, Like, I don't know, we're everybody? Yeah, damn it, Oh my god, is anything real? I know birds aren't, but I am scared of those bitches.
Speaker 2: So, okay, did we talk about that on the podcast because we said we were going to like our fears.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I don't know if we actually haven't talked about them.
Speaker 2: So one of Moe's fears is birds, and I got to see. I got to see it firsthand. We were at a restaurant and they sat us outside in the patio and it was popping with them birds.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And the way I saw you just twitch every time one got near, and they were getting hell of close to I was like, what the hell.
Speaker 1: Bro, they can smell the fear on me, I swear.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would have noticed if it wasn't for like I just seeing the fear that was yeah face.
Speaker 1: I can't hide it. Yeah, no, I can't hide it. It's scary. I don't know where it started. I don't know where it came from. I just like don't like the idea of like birds. I don't like the sounds of their flapping. I don't like them near me.
Speaker 2: Like now, you're making me like it's get the egg.
Speaker 1: Like literally, they could poke your eyes out at any point. They shit everywhere. Literally, Yeah, they could turn on you for real. I mean from a far away whatever. You can like sweet sweet, but like not near me. Okay, It's just I can't handle it. I can't.
Speaker 2: It's legit. That is what What is that phobia called?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's something that's like uncontrollable. I've tried. I've tried to get over it. And every time I think I'm good and I go out in public and there's like, say, if I go to a beach, right, and I go to a restaurant that's by the beach, or I go to a boardwalk or wharf. In Italy was the worst. In Venice it was the worst. I couldn't even walk eyes. Yeah, no, it was terrible.
Speaker 2: The phobia of birds is called oh man, I can't see. Try try ornithophobia. Yeah, is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard it before. That's the word, right there. Never heard of her, never heard of her. Orphore phobia. Right, I have triple phobia.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Have you heard of triple phobia?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It sounds like you be though.
Speaker 2: I do trip when I see this, I show you pictures and then I'll describe it. Oh, I can't believe I'm google imaging it right now. I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it, Okay, you know, because I too freak out when I look at these videos, but like in a like obsessive kind of like I want to touch it, but also like.
Speaker 2: Oh that's like legend.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Oh my god. Yeah no, it makes my skull kind of like tingle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the phobia with a bunch of holes. But it's like it's like I don't know, because there's a bunch of pictures where it's like on people's skin, which I don't Oh yeah real, but that those pictures, man, they make me it's freaky. It is freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 2: My kids have a book where there's an image I don't even know what it is. It looks like a plant, but it looks like a bunch of little holes in the plant, and it triggers my triplephobia. And every time they we get to that page, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm kind of like upset with that. But and I don't like it's so weird.
Speaker 2: But I've told you that.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you told me you don't like cats.
Speaker 2: I just don't trust cats, and that that's because I had a recurring dream when I was younger that a cat sat on my face and then I couldn't move and it woke up and I suffocated to death, Like he killed me. It just sat on my face.
Speaker 1: That person put his whole that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was a big one too.
Speaker 1: I never liked cats until, like, really, I don't until my roommates got cats. I'm my friends, I'm cool with their cats. Other cats sometimes question it's just like cats sometimes freak me out because you never know what they're thinking. They're kind of unpredictable. But I do like them, and I see why people appeal to them because like they're low maintenance, they have their really mysterious personalities and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I just don't understand how like they turn on their owners. Yeah, that's why I don't trust them. It's like, that's your owner, and you go and turn on them and attack them.
Speaker 1: Right, Because where it's a loyalty, right right, That's why people say that's my dog, because dogs got loyalty, you know what I'm saying. But whenever it comes to cats, it's just you never know.
Speaker 2: And I have heard that cats are also protectors.
Speaker 1: They are there, and I mean they are world loyal to It's just you know, like I said, the right cat, they're on the wrong day, will fuck you up. And they have this weird they have this weird disease. It starts with like a T, but basically, if you get scratched by a cat that has this certain gene or whatever in their spid or whatever, they can essentially like infect you to the point where like you could die.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened my roommate, like his cat bit him at one point, and I don't know like all the logistics behind it, but yeah, he had to go get medicine. His veins got all you could see, like every single one of his veins.
Speaker 2: Turned into catwoman. Yeah, yeah, miss me with that.
Speaker 1: What the hell? It was weird? It was like, definitely freaky. But yeah, no, no hate, no shade to the cat owners.
Speaker 2: But I'm just kidding. I get it, but I don't get it. Yeah, you know what I mean, to each their own, I guess, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know they say that the crazy cat lady thing is. They say it for a reason because if you're living with like cats and then you have their fumes from their litter and everything, from their piss and everything, you can actually go crazy from that.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but fumes can actually drive you crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually did hear something about that, but I didn't pay too much attention.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's if you're dirty, though, Yeah, that's if you don't change your litter box. That's if you let them piss everywhere and you just let it be, you don't clean it. Yeah, they don't clean themselves, like, that's when it becomes a problem.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm Gucci. I'll stick to dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I love dogs. I love big dogs.
Speaker 2: I do too. It's just I feel bad because, like, at least here in Phoenix, it's so hot to have a damn dog. Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, that's why we have a small dog with a small doggy door that can go in and out. But my whole life had dogs. It's just too sudden. Wasn't as hot as Phoenix. It wasn't. We went the other week and it was cold as hell over there was what the I didn't know how to act that was so freaking cold.
Speaker 1: Like shivering. Yes, wow, yeah, no more of that here. No, we're done, not at all. Now I have to go back to shaving my legs.
Speaker 2: That far that part.
Speaker 1: I think my toes done? Are you kidding? Yeah? Exhausting. I have to get my toes done before I go to Cali. Like I already.
Speaker 2: I'm a hairy person too. Like my husband calls me and I don't shave my stash. He'll be like, hey, what's going on here? And I'm like, back up, Well, he don't want a little competition. Oh he knows, he knows that I'll beat him. Bike a ton he scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got him shaking in his boots.
Speaker 2: My arms are pretty. I'm a very hairy girl. I'm looking at my arms right now.
Speaker 1: Honestly, all Mexican girls, Yeah yeah, in our.
Speaker 2: Blood and onions make your hair grow, dude.
Speaker 1: They I never knew that about onions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my grandma always told me that I.
Speaker 1: Need to stop eating onions. Then I'm talking about the hairs on my chin be going crazy. I'm like, what's the opposite of an onion?
Speaker 2: It's good for her hair, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I don't want it. No, share is great, you don't have that problem. Just the one little black hair just always comes back. I don't want to leave this a doctic relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got one there. Yeah no, I'll be very excited that if I see one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, can I give you mine? Please take them?
Speaker 2: You let it girl one day?
Speaker 1: Oh if I don't plug it for like a day, like you'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is we should name her?
Speaker 1: I got a whole family. What you mean her? It's a soccer te Oh god? Yeah. I try to like tell my mama. I was like, I don't know if I got that woman thing what is it called. It's like an not p a mess. But I was no, Oh my god, twenty eight with fucking menopause would be our record.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hey, but I is this something with hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it's a no, it's like the thyroid thing. Oh yeah, I try to. I don't know. I need to get my level checked because you don't know. If you have that, you never know.
Speaker 2: That is like dirol problems are like so common in latinos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you know, you never know.
Speaker 2: One day I got a whole family.
Speaker 1: No, literally, I'm gonna get laser though. Get that ship.
Speaker 2: Out out all right. I think that's it. We gotta go work, Yeah, we do. I gotta go on site. Yeah, and you'll see it on social media, So follow us at Radio Susette at Mama with sup Okay, bye bye