Speaker 1: Oh red fess are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there we go.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Raven, I'll get ready to introduce you, but a lot fuck it.
Speaker 2: You're a co host on this show right now anyway, So what are we getting into today, guys?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of As we were talking about the plandemic right from COVID and all the things that we watched the CDC, do we watch the who absolutely fumbled the football? Now we have Fauci getting retroactively pardoned for crimes that allegedly right now aren't even crimes, but we all know that really happened. There was criminal negligence and malpracticed and all the things. We have a lot of things around the corner that are supposed to be hitting us in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: We have like eleven suspected diseases that are potentially all plandemics that are going to happen. They've been in the works for a couple of years. Some of them have been around for longer than that, so they are gearing up to potentially do more pandemics and lock people in.
Speaker 5: So absolutely so it's going to be getting a little crazy here.
Speaker 2: I mean, there has been a lot of talk about this disease X for the past few years. As a matter of fact, I believe that it was even brought up before COVID was was even a thing. It was like speculated for like quite a while, right, And I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Weren't they weren't they thinking that the that the COVID virus was going to be disease x or am.
Speaker 5: I getting in shure the term?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the term disease X is actually about it's about not knowing what it is and we're like where it originates from or exactly what it is. So they current they termed they coined the term, excuse me, disease x, and they use that for any disease that they aren't one hundred percent certain what it actually is. They did call COVID disease X for a while. The new disease X that that's been around is actually severe malaria, And they just finally, as of like a few days ago, decided to make that like the the disease X thing. So now they're not going to use that terminology anymore because now it's severe malaria in the Congo.
Speaker 3: But honestly, it's not even just is ease x that we need to be aware of, because there is you know what, there's a lot going on and this episode is not even gonna cover all of it. We're gonna cover the Biggins, right, We're gonna cover the ones that there is absolutely articles out about, uh, scientific studies that are being done on it. There is new stuff coming out every week, it seems, so, you know what, We're gonna go ahead and uh, we're gonna play a little video at this time. We're gonna share the screen if for anybody listening to this episode rather than just listening, or excuse me, anybody listening to this episode rather than watching it, you may want to find the way to watch it because this is going to be a lot of images, a lot of uh fine, the sources are gonna be shown on this one. So Jonathan, for anybody who would like to see it rather than hear it, tell them where they can go. Well, obviously you'll be.
Speaker 2: Able to come check us out at Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast or rockfin dot com slash cult of Conspiracy. Both of those links are down to the show notes below. It is the best way to be able to support the show, and as a result of your gratitude towards us, you will have completely commercial free shows along with all video content. You'll be able to see our guest faces are our faces obviously a lot of the articles and all the videos, and you'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. And if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you will have access to join us every Tuesday night Live at nine pm Central to go on just a Cult of Conspiracy spree. So if that is something that interests you, then that would be the best way to be able to support the show, and we appreciate all the good Cult members who already have done so.
Speaker 3: Indeed. All right, so we're gonna play a little video off of Instagram right now. This British guy, he is a bit of a liberal, I get that, but this particular video doesn't really have a lot of political leanings, and it does come with a lot of information in a very condensed form. And then we are going to break down all of the claims that are being made and show that there's a little more to this than just some some laughs to be had, you know what I mean. Okay, let's check it out.
Speaker 6: Update dissex here the currently nameless potential next pandemic or did Elon Musk name you. I've killed over one hundred and fifty people in the Congo, and nobody knows exactly what I am, so the first one. Well though, they do think I might be severe malaria. Put severe in front of anything, and I'm happy. Hi, I'm new world screwwork any different to old world screw work. They found me in cattle coming from Mexico to the US, and I eat warm blooded animals from the inside out, including humans. Oh yeah, then you can stay Avian flu here, don't need your government named bird flu of course. The state of emergency in California, and the first severe case of ME has been found in a human in Louisiana. It's great work. And there's that word severe again, empox here. Severe cases of ME in the US and the UK all severe severe, severe severe. There's almost sixty thousand cases of ME globally this year. Great work, cholera. But how when you're so preventable, you see, well, there's a more severe version or severe version, of course, dengey here Buenos dia A. See, I was only spreading in South America, but now I'm global upon your good targ and howdy then, and I'm mirror bacteria. Is this a time for reflection? Stupid? They're calling for scientists to hold the creation of me as long story, short eye could destroy all life on Earth. And are scientists going to hold the creation of this potentially life destroying bacteria They're humans?
Speaker 3: No, So there you go, And yes, the mirror bacteria is one that we are going to spend a solid amount of time talking about here. But let's go over the other ones. You know, he kind of went over a lot there right off the rip, Jonathan, what are your thoughts which things really jumped out at you? Is there any in particular that jumped out where yet?
Speaker 2: Well, as far as the malaria one that you guys had mentioned earlier and then was also mentioned in this one. It's just so interesting that it was only a couple of years ago that we actually just covered this about how Bill Gates is trying to fund these flying syringes that will basically be created to carry the malaria vaccine inside of these fucking disgrace of God's green earth mosquitos, right, Like, who actually benefits from a mosquito?
Speaker 3: Is this? Like you know what I mean? Like, what is the actual reason for mosquitos in the first place? Is it just like lizard food? Is it frog food? Is that really what it is? It's like, so I'm glad you said the names that you did. So everybody, real quick, all the good cal members listening, put a big pin in Bill Gates and put a big old pin in mosquitoes as a whole, because as we go down this list, you're gonna notice a weird common thread that just happens to come up in every fucking example.
Speaker 2: So and how about like, you know, those are both of the amphibian and reptile name too, So it's not too far from old Billy Gates himself.
Speaker 3: No doubt, no doubt. Okay, So I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen here in just a second, and uh, let's get after it. Let's talk about something. Uh let's just start at the top here, Okay. So, Pandemic twenty twenty five fears as eleven diseases docs most worried about released, including disease X and COVID two point zero. This is from mirrorus dot com. So yeah, let's go ahead, and uh, let's just work down the list here, shall we. All right? Uh to read now, all right, you know what, I'll actually do a little bit of reading today. I'm feeling it and I'm close enough to my screen because I'm sharing these two mics and so I have to like sit up close so I could do this. Okay, here we go. This article was released December twenty ninth of last year. It is only a few days old, and let's get into it. The ominously named disease X could potentially trigger the next major pandemic, a medical expert has cautioned, while also expressing concern that the world is ill prepared for a sudden surge in cases. Disease X is essentially a placeholder name for an unidentified infection. It was listed among eleven other perilous diseases that have doctors on high alert for the upcoming year. Measles, cholera, scavy this, bird flu, and even another COVID outbreak were also included in the Scientific Communities list of most dreaded infections for twenty twenty five. Now that would be I believe the co founder of Google Brain Andrew. I don't even know how to pronounce ng. Is that supposed to be win?
Speaker 5: Maybe it's just gen and the end silent. I will say as far as.
Speaker 2: The dude, scabies, Oh my god, let me tell you a little story about scabies. So you've had it, dude, Oh my god. Yes, And it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me, Like it was. It's worse than chicken pox, like it is, because it's literally tiny little bugs that get into your skin and they start crawling around and it makes you so itchy, and it gives you a rash almost entirely all over your body. And how it happened was I'm not gonna call out any names or anything like that here, but my sister was really My sister used to be really.
Speaker 3: Good for I'm not gonna call out any names.
Speaker 2: My sister though, bro, No, no, no, no, My sister isn't the problem.
Speaker 3: But my sister used to be really good friends with this one chick.
Speaker 2: And this is when they were still in high school whenever all this was going down, So they were young, you know, And so she used to be friends with this one girl and this girl happened to be running away from her house all the time, and she was constantly sleeping in different houses every single night, and everybody was kicking her out and they didn't really want to like take on that girl, right, And so what my sister did, and even my parents, they were like, look, she can spend a couple of nights here, but we're not taking her in to be like, she's not going to be like a family member or something like that, right, And so she stayed a little bit longer than she was supposed to. My sister kept on like sneaking her in through the through the window at night, and you know, just being nice, like my sister's kind hearted like that, being a homie. Long story short, we all end up getting scabies because this poor girl has slept on so many couches in so many different houses, infected the entire house with scabies.
Speaker 3: Dude. Is the one of the worst things I've ever experienced. It sucked, dude, all right. So I had a guy served with as a matter of fact, and for a while he was being a dirty bitch about it. All right, I'm just gonna be honest, and no, I don't mean dirty in the sense of sleeping with anything that moved, although some of that too, But Washington, d C. Has a pretty nasty homeless population, like for real, and I don't know how he was in constant contact with this group of people that lived under bridges and shit. But essentially he and his girlfriend both contracted scabies. And apparently he had slept under a bridge a couple of nights when he had a barracks room. But keep that in mind, he had a room that he could have slept in, he chose to sleep under some bridges and then he gets scabies and that was a whole thing. So I watched him deal with it, and that was actually really fucking funny. But you know it's it's because he was, you know, being dirty, and we laughed at him.
Speaker 5: It is horrible.
Speaker 2: So yes, if there is a severe as he was alluding to everything severe, but if there's a severe case of fucking scabies, oh man, let me just say, like, you're in for a you're in for a treat.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you. Though most of our list today doesn't have scabies on it. It was mentioned in this article, and I think it gets mentioned a couple more times, but it's like it's a tertiary almost.
Speaker 4: It's one of it's one of so many already, Like I mean, we aren't even hitting on the top three today of malaria, HIV, and tuberculosis. Those are the top three right now that are killing everybody. But these are the ones that are coming up or have been in the last like a few years, and now they're like gaining enough traction and enough notre enough people are noticing it that now they're you know, on the watch list, and they're becoming a potential issue.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, all right, so we're gonna keep reading here. It says the World Health Organization have previously classified unknown pathogens as disease X. It's including it in its priority list of diseases requiring urgent research. Most recently, it claimed at least thirty one lives, predominantly children in the Panzaei region of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Now, okay, that's why it's kind of like malaria, but on steroids. It's coming up in certain areas where malaria would be expected to take hold. Unknown flulight. Oh that's another article. Excuse me. This is one of the pictures of a mosquito that can spread dingay fever and chu kung going yea. I don't know how to pronounce that work weird one, but it's a thing. So between October twenty fourth and December fifth, the World Health Organization reported over four hundred instances of an unidentified disease in the DRC Democratic Republic of the Congo. Common symptoms included fever, headache, body aches, and severe cough. However, the most critical cases were often associated with extreme malnutrition. Shocker, I know. According to doctor Michael Head, Senior Research Fellow at the Global Health at the University of Southampton, disease X is one of the infections most likely to result in serious outbreaks, possibly even escalating it to a pandemic. If such an outbreak were to occur suddenly, the world would likely be caught off guard, much like the global shock caused by the coronavirus. I mean, you know, because the world was super not ready for the sniffles that happened and allegedly claim so many lives that really and truly it wasn't COVID related. But whatever, they're gearing up.
Speaker 4: Though they're gearing up, they've made them more deadly like that was the problem with SARS. SARS is where the COVID originated from. When they tested the vaccines on people and they were testing stuff, they realized that it was too infectious too fast. It's like the game pandemic. You want to make sure that you are able to spread it, but you don't want to kill people off too fast. You need them to be sick long enough to be able to infect more people. But it needs to like there's a whole process to it. So just like with COVID, it was not as severe. So then they're like, oh, wait a minute, let's add some other shit into this and then we'll see because most of them that we're going to read on the list now, the severe cases all mimic a type of COVID. Well, it's really like there's symptoms mimic respiratory thing like malaria. Now the severe which is disease X mimics COVID because it's all respiratory. Add it in with the malaria stuff as.
Speaker 3: Well, so it's not just mosquitoes are spreading it from point A to point B. People coughing is now as coughing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they had to add that. It's like I wouldn't say they, but if you were to want to make a disease more deadly, you have like to be able to spread it. Coughing is like one of the number one ways to be able to spread it from person to person.
Speaker 3: Well to all of our good cult members.
Speaker 2: This this is not anything new to us, these kinds of diseases that are made in a lab for gain of function research and then you know it's it's used as a I mean, it's it's a biological like war weapon at this point where they are trying to basically reduce the population, right and you know, we've always talked about the Georgia Guidestones about how they wanted to bring the world's population down down to under five hundred million in order to be able to have a better way of corralling and caressing the human mind and spirits under the fear of the of the government thumb. So you know, with that being said, there was a lot of things that were kind of found out about whenever COVID was going on about how to get rid of certain infectious diseases and how to prevent this kind of shit from happening. And it was actually just recently mentioned on the Joe Rogan podcast with fucking mel Gibson.
Speaker 3: When you watched that one, Doug, I watched parts of.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, yeah, But mel Gibson was basically like, Yo, I had I have all these friends that had like stage four cancer and they were all like on death's door, getting ready to die. And he goes, you know how you know what they were all taking and how they're all one hundred percent like healthy. He goes, what they were taking was was ivermectin and fenn bendazol, And those are the two things that are getting rid of it because cancer and a lot of these other things are parasitic in nature, right, And the same thing goes with I think a lot of this respiratory shit to where you can get rid of it with just basic ivermectin and and fenn bendazol, which they don't want you to know about, because this is shit has been around for a long time, and it has been working for a very long time, and it wasn't primarily only used on farm animals, like it works so good on humans that they that they then used it on horses and other farm animals. So it's a safe it's a safe thing that is very cheap to.
Speaker 3: Make, and therefore, you know, the the big pharma is not going to be able to make a shitload of money off of it.
Speaker 4: Exactly, just don't inject it. I know people that injected it, like did the correct amounts and stuff, but apparently it's like absolutely like leg on fire, like the worst pain you've ever felt. So they ended up taking it like a different way.
Speaker 3: Wait, why would they inject it? You can eat it. It tastes like sour apple. Look, I don't know, Okay, I just probably there's probably of it, but.
Speaker 4: There's different versions. But like, yeah, they had the injectable kind and I was like, oh, you really got to know like your actual you know, how much to take and stuff. But it was apparently like the most excruciating pain, and I was like, but didn't work. They I will say, they had like an entire parasitic cleanse and like they actually ended up seeing parasites that were removed from their bodies.
Speaker 3: So I mean, look, it's only dumb if it doesn't work, right, true, I just would I would.
Speaker 2: I would prefer the paste as well. It really doesn't taste bad. It's more of a gel I feel like than a paste. I don't know why they called it bat but but it's it doesn't taste bad, it takes It's just like apple. So if you like apple flavored shit, then it's just going to be like a little treat every morning, no doubt.
Speaker 3: All Right, So look, I'm only going to read a little bit more of this article because this article was written in December of last year, so it's not as up to date. But I did want to show the comparison here, So we're gonna read where it talks about disease X and then the next article goes more in depth of what's going on in the CONGO, and I want to compare and contrast was what new information has changed in only a week's time. You see what I'm saying, So good cult members. The information is being updated daily, if not weekly. New information is constantly coming out. And again you got to test the source because we really don't know the validity of every single article written. And then we have some that we're going to pull up from the CDC and from the WHO, and again we must in fact take that with a massive, massive mountain of salt. But if that is in fact the official narrative going out you know, we got to talk about it. So all right, here we go. Use X isn't exactly a specific illness. Think of it more like a placeholder for in any yet undiscovered sickness. Despite not being pinpointed, the threat of some mysterious virus of or bacterial menace is quite concrete and bofens okay, have been nudging governments to gear up for a curveball from mother Nature. Disease X is the name given. Uh. It literally just repeated itself, Okay, So it's basically saying like disease X is kind of unknown. Uh, but it's just that placeholder. Now. This is from CBS News. Congo says mystery disease behind dozens of deaths and women and children finally identified as severe malaria. This is coming out of Johannesburg. As a matter of fact, for weeks it was dubbed simply disease X. But the mysterious flu like disease that has killed more than one hundred and forty three people, mainly women and young children in the DRC, has finally been identified. The mystery has been solved. Congo Health Ministry declared in a statement on Tuesday, it's a case of severe malaria in the form of respiratory illness. The Health agency said malnutrition is the in the hard hit region had weakened the local population's immunity, leaving them more vulnerable to the disease. People who contract malaria's infection have exhibited symptoms including headache, fever, cough, and body ache. So very similar to if you just you're getting worn down, your immune system is dog shit, and you get sick, you feel like you're sick. Uh, the congos the uh that that word boffin, it's it's uh boffin and it means a person engaged in scientific or technical research. You feel like they would have put that one as a capital. Then, seeing as how that was like an official title, they made that seem like it was a it seemed.
Speaker 5: Like that was kind of like arogatory term.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems more like a kind of like another word for expert at that point. Right, So it's not necessarily a title, is it. I mean, you wouldn't say I'm I I like I have a Like a PhD is kind of like a title, right, Our doctor is like a title.
Speaker 5: But saying somebody is an expert, I don't know if that's really a title.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm learning new things here.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Vocabulary word of the day the boffin or is it boffin?
Speaker 5: Do you see often as I saw how it was pronounced often?
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, fucking right. Uh. The Congo's health minister had told journalists the country was on quote unquote maximum alert over the spread of the previously unidentified disease. The health officials told CBS News in early December that the remoteness of the epicenter of the outbreak and lack of diagnosis made it difficult to launch a concrete response. At least five hundred and ninety two cases were reported after the alert was first raised by the Congo's Health Ministry on October twenty ninth. The ministry said the disease had fatality rate of six point two five percent, so in reality, you have a little over a six percent chance of dying if you were to contract this new disease X slash malaria. More than half of the deaths recorded were children younger than five who were severely malnourished when they contracted the disease, according to the World Health Organization. At a press briefing on December tenth who Director General t Dro not going to pronounce his name, let's call him Big G said ten out of twelve samples from the patient suffering from the mysterious diseases had tested positive for malaria, but he said they were still testing at the time for other diseases. The Congolese government had sent a rapid intervention team to Quongo Province, four hundred and thirty five miles southeast of the capital of Kinshasa, consisting of epidemiologists and other medical experts. Their objective was to identify the disease and mount a suitable response. Government officials had earlier warned locals to avoid touching the people infected with the illness or the bodies of those who had died. Congo had suffered from many disease outbreaks in recent years, including typhoid, malaria, and anemia. The country had also grappled with impox outbreak, with more than forty seven thousand suspected cases and over one thousand suspected deaths from that disease. According to the World Health Organization.
Speaker 4: Don't worry, it's still around in getting and getting more action.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna be talking about that here in a bit too, the impos because my, oh my, they just can't chill with one thing. We got to have twelve.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Anti malaria medicine provided by the World Health Organization was being distributed at local health centers in the Congo, and World Health Organization officials said more medical supplies were due to arrive in the country by Wednesday. It's the rainy season in the Congo, which often sees a rise in malaria cases and will certainly complicate treating those most at risk. And that makes a lot of sense. Right during the rainy season is when we would have more stagnant pools of water where they're not typically which is where mosquitoes really love to lay their eggs and live. And uh yeah, because of this, now we have rising cases of disease X and now it's making its way across the planet. Yeah, this is this is where we're at currently with the disease X slash. Let's call it super malaria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess it's more it's more advanced malaria, which is interesting because of the you know, they've been promoting the malaria vaccines that they created through the Bill Gates Foundations. They're supposed to be being able to stop malaria. That that was the whole push we had talked you guys had me on before. We talked all about the malaria and the vaccines and stuff. So for this to continue and to now become like a super malaria, it raises the question as is it at the same strand if these quote vaccines are actually working, is it going to be the same strand are they doing the same protocols they're using in Africa or are they doing different protocols? Like what is it like? Are they actually gonna stop it? Are these bugs going to be because that's the problem is the mosquitoes are moving, they're ever changing. They know it stays diagnant one area. So are they going to try to use the bioengineered you know mosquitoes to drop into that area like they did in Brazil. You know, I'm just curious to see how they're going to how they're going to stop this super you know, malaria from going everywhere. Wait stop it, well, stop it, stop it, like I mean like quotation mark stop it right right right?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on this one, Jonathan?
Speaker 2: I mean, the problem with you know, gain of function in other countries is that we don't necessarily even know what's going on inside of there, you know, like it is supposedly allegedly illegal in the United States. I wouldn't put it past you know, some of these people to allow certain laboratories to be able to, you know, figure out certain gain of function techniques in order to create some new diseases, right, Like, I wouldn't put it past them all the all the wild shit that's already going on over here. But either way, let's let's assume that there isn't any kind of you know, X labs within the United States that are performing or or trying to achieve some sort of gain of function disease to leak like I don't know. We just don't know. And that's why a lot of this is still speculation. But it is interesting about like why did Fauci get the preemptive like get out of Joe free card, Like why is that if he was absolutely you know, free of any wrongdoing and also hasn't been charged with anything yet, it was preemptively pardoned, which is very interesting because they must know that something's coming down the pipeline and if and I would imagine they're probably gonna try and lay it all on Faucia because they love throwing their own under the bus, because if they can make a sacrifice in the name of like keeping the you know, the elite or the democratic or the new World order, you know, title free and clear, they'll throw their own, They'll eat their own, and then they can just keep on carrying out whatever it is that they're trying to carry out.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, dude, it all just seems so.
Speaker 3: Evil, and the fact that these are all severe versions, it's just pointing out that you know, they've worked on it, they've made it stronger, they've made it severe. This will be their field test, if you will.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Fauci though, like to randomly, and I haven't dug more into this, but there's new videos surfacing of him that from a couple decades ago pretty much how RFK has been shining light on the vaccines and how the manufacturers haven't had any like anybody to be able to hold them accountable. Fauci was leading different man different vaccine. I guess they were changing the vaccines that he was leading that and pushing those vaccines that are now being linked to harming children and our DNA and stuff like that. And so there's like a quick video I saw touching on that and they were like, oh, you know, finally somebody's going to hold him accountable for his crimes against humanity. So I'm curious. I haven't really dug more into it, but I'm curious to see it's you know, there's so many people that have been a part of this, you know, harming people's DNA and causing all these issues. I don't think anyone's going to be held accountable. I think they're just going to be like, oh, well, best person did it, and that's just what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's it.
Speaker 2: You might be asking yourself like, why would they even ever do anything like this, Why would they be researching some kind of disease or drug or something like that in order to, you know, in order to possibly use as a bioweapon to make everybody sick and kill off a lot of people. It's not strictly I know, we talk a lot about the world health organizations and the big pharma and stuff like that, and how they're all making a lot of money.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that that's the only reason.
Speaker 3: I do believe that these people are sick in the head dude, like they get off to I mean, dare I say human sacrifice, because that's really what it is, Like they are sacrificing a lot of people. If you think about it, If you're creating some kind of disease that's going to kill thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions of people, that's not in the name of big Pharma, you know what I'm saying, Like that is more a double Now, that's got to be some kind of devilish reason, right. I wouldn't say it's in the name of big Pharma. I will say it is to the financial betterment of big Pharma. You see what I'm saying. And that's and I'm not even saying that they are. The goal isn't to reduce the world's population and actually cause human death. I'm with you one hundred percent. But they have got to find a way to make as much money as they can't off of this because money equals power. That's just how this plays out. So with all of that being said, let's dive into the next one. Jonathan, have you ever heard of New World Screw? Because I'm gonna be honest, I hadn't before I started doing this research.
Speaker 5: Uh, I feel like there's a joke to be made with this one.
Speaker 4: No, isn't there ironic that it's new World, right, the new World screw worm, meaning that it comes from this hemisphere, from North or South America.
Speaker 3: That's all the new world thing means. And that's why even the British boy made his joke about how like, oh, bhen, it's dias He's like, why used to be in South America? Now I'm global? So all right, let's dig into this here. So New World screw worm. This is from the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service Because up until recently, this was primarily an animal type of parasite. It was nothing that humans really needed to worry about. It was kind of like, uh, well, I mean, yes it could affect humans, but it's kind of like rabies almost like it's predominantly animals. Could humans catch it? Yes, it's not good, but it's not like humans were scared of the rabies epidemic, you know what I'm saying. But this is kind of taking a weird shift. So this first article is going to be talking mostly about the animal side of it, and then the next one's gonna be talking about what's happening with human beings, so New World screwworm. This is from December of last year as well. New World screwworm. The technical word for it is coke Leyemaya Hominovulas sure is a devastating pest. When NWS fly larva maggots burrow into the flesh of a living animal, they cause serious, often deadly damage to the animal. The NWS can invest or excuse me, can infest livestock, pets, wildlife, occasionally birds, and in rare cases people. This is endemic in Cuba, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, and countries in South America, with cases spreading north to Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and now Mexico. Although USDA eradicated INWS from the United States in nineteen sixty six using sterile insect technique. Using sterile insect technique, there is a constant risk of reintroduction into the United States. To prevent the northward movement of this pest from South Amyericamerica, two NWS free areas in Central and North America, APHIS collaborated with Panama to maintain a barrier zone in the in Eastern Panama. The cornerstone of this collaboration is the Panama United States Commission for the Eradication and Prevention of Screwworms aka COPEG. Through COPEG the the jokes right themselves, child, I get it. Through COPEG, we release sterile male screwworm flies into in the Darian province of Eastern Panama to create a biological barrier. So now we get back into the genetically modified insects that they are releasing to the public as a quote unquote preventative. Right, somehow we have Again, we just talked about this. Remember I said the lovebug was designed in a lab, and it's like, wait, are they able to really change insects like this?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes they are, because almost every single one of the viruses that we are going to be talking about today comes from, if not trying to be prevented from genetically modified in This is insane, dude. So okay, this is just the quick little article kind of the background to what the New World screwworm was. Now let's talk about what New World screw worm currently is. Flesh eating Excuse me, this article is from Live Science or Live Science. I'm not sure which way. They pronounce it, but bear with me. U go ahead. No flesh eating human parasite sweeping across Central America is raising concerns in the US what to know. New World screwworm, like we said earlier, was largely eradicated in the United States in nineteen sixties and eighties, respectively, but the potentially fatal parasite is starting to make a comeback in the United States. This is a more close up picture of the larva in question.
Speaker 5: Here, ugly little fucking cutie right.
Speaker 3: A flesh eating parasite that burrows into its host skin through open wounds, is making a comeback in Central America. It primarily affects cattle and other livestock, but is also known to infect hu umans. The worm can cause New World screworm myelyasis and potentially fatal condition with no known treatment in humans. I'm gonna say that part again. It can cause I'm not going to say the word mylaus mylasis, miass sure, but it is a potentially fatal condition with no known treatment in humans. So basically, if you're a human and you get this, you're hoping for the best here, you know what I'm saying, Uh, for decades, countries across to the Americas have invested billions of dollars to control the flesh eating parasite, which is native to South America and the Caribbean, but since twenty twenty three, screw worm cases have been increased and spreading north. Between the nineteen thirties and nineteen fifties, it was a major problem for livestock farmers in the southern United States, with producers losing up to one hundred million dollars every year due to infestations, according to the United States Department of Agriculture. By the mid sixties, the parasite was all but eradicated, but thanks to sterilization efforts to stop screwworm flies from breeding. Good God, this is gonna give me tongue time. A new World Screwworm Barrier Zone was set up along the US Mexico border in eighty six. The parasite had largely been eradicated in Mexico, but it continued to circulate in South America and the Caribbean, countries where screw worms are endemic. Now a positive detection in Mexico on November twenty second of last year, the screwworm may be starting to make its comeback, the USDA said in a statement on December sixth. Since two thousand and six, the United States and Panama have maintained a barrier zone in eastern Panama intended to prevent the New World screwworm from moving north from South America to these screw worm free areas in Central and North America. However, since twenty twenty three, cases have been increasing in number and spreading north from Panama to Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and now Mexico. So here's a deal. It's making its way into our livestock. There are already confirmed cases of cowls that have it in America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it said twenty two thousand right here, Yeah, up there, Oh right here go bob, right here. It said twenty two thousand positive cases as of December fourth.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, So the outbreak, largely among livestock, has been particularly stark in Panama, with detections exploding from an average twenty five cases per year pre twenty twenty three to twenty two thousand, six hundred and eleven positive cases as of December fourth, of twenty twenty four. This is this is a huge sounds like quite a bit, a little bit. We're talking twenty five on average to over twenty two.
Speaker 2: Thousand, which is interesting because they were just talking about how big.
Speaker 3: Of a deal.
Speaker 2: What was that that other disease? The was it the bird flu that at one hundred and fifty cases.
Speaker 4: Oh, we'll get to that.
Speaker 3: We're going there too, brother, don't you.
Speaker 4: Work, no worries, it's on the docket.
Speaker 3: Costa Rica has also seen an uptick in human cases, with one confirmed fatality earlier this year, according to the US Embassy in Costa Rica. Okay, so, the parasite spreads when adult female screw worms flies lay their eggs in the wounds and open orifices of live, warm blooded animals. These flies can lay up to three hundred eggs in one go, potentially laying thousands during their ten to thirty day life span. Even a wound the size of a tick bite is enough to attract the female flies to lay their eggs. So we're not even talking about some wide open gash that's just like open sore. Literally, a tick bite is enough of an open place for them to come and lay three hundred eggs inside bro This is insane. These eggs then hatch into larva, which or larvae, which burrow into the wound and feed on the surrounding flesh with their sharp, hooked mouths, essentially eating their hosts from the inside out. The wound becomes deeper and larger as more worm like larva hatch from their eggs, so they pretty much just start the process and it just goes like that, slowly but surely, eating their way from the inside out. These infestations are very painful. They also leave their host vulnerable to secondary infections. Of course, Uh, myasis, you know what, that's probably the way you pronounce that. Myasis refers to generally to infestations of live vertebrate animals with fly larva, including screwworms. Mortality rates vary greatly between different species, but a large study by the World Health Organization found that mortality rates stood at around three percent in human cases. Those living in rural areas who frequently work with livestock are most vulnerable to infestation, according to the CDC, although anyone with open sorees or wounds, including from recent surgery, can be affected. There are no approved treatment for screwworm infestations other than to physically remove the larva from the infected tissue, according to the CDC, instead bringing rate here too. As far as that my mia assis ass is it measis maya. I don't know how to pronounce it. There's too many vowels in that one.
Speaker 2: We're not doctors here, but uh, that term it does say I was looking up possible treatment for that, and it says the larva can be removed surgically or by de bridement and irrigation. The larva will also naturally slough off within five to seven weeks, so you can go to the natural route and just let it run its course for damn near two months, which that doesn't extend.
Speaker 4: Totally fun and hope that you don't die from it.
Speaker 3: But that yeah, they were saying, it's like a fatality rate of three percent, So in most people, your immune system would be good enough. Keep the area clean, don't let it get even further infected, and like they'll die off on their own.
Speaker 4: However, oh, could you imagine having live flesh eating like burrowed into you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, see that's the thing redbugs I hate. And they burrow into the skin, they lay their eggs and they do the same thing but they only last a few weeks or until you like coat the top of some clear nail polish and they suffocate. That's pretty much the only way to get rid of them. Right. This is even worse because they're growing so fast inside that you have to have them surgically removed. Like you can't surgically remove a red bug, but you can surgically remove larva from the screw worm. Yeah, it's insane. Uh So let's go. I mean it sounds like they screw into you, right, were like how they do it? Basically because of their hooked mouths, they're able to like dig in and dig in and just continuously burrow deeper and deeper and deeper into your.
Speaker 5: Flesh like a screw into wood.
Speaker 3: Dude. That's yes, yea, that is horribly terrifying. Uh now, let's see here it says to prevent the spread of this parasite into the US, the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service APHIS is restricting the import of livestock, including horses, from Mexico, into the United States quote pending further information from Mexican veterinary authorities on the size and scope of the infestation. Quote.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The USDA also advises pet owners to check for draining or enlarged wounds, as well as signs of screwworm eggs or larvae around open wounds or oriphices. Okay, so, on top of everything else we have going on right now in this world and in our country, we now actually need to make sure we're not importing any kind of livestock from Central or South America, because if we were to eat infected meat or something like that, or even if it was to get into the main population of livestock in this country, we'd be fucked because we don't have any kind of way of preventing it. And apparently this new case is way more infectious than the previous ones.
Speaker 4: Well, and that adds in with them wanting to approve, well already approved the lab grown meat. Like that's been the big thing, is they want to keep pushing the clone meat. And that's been like a huge thing that's been happening the last couple months, is pushing the cloned meat and getting it approved and having it actually distributed to like local stores and not telling people that it's fake meat, and like that whole thing that happened last year. I don't know if it even remembers with the chicken from Walmart, like how people would show like how they would shred it and it was like fake chicken and stuff that was like and they couldn't figure out why it looks so gummy and all that stuff, and it was like weird and it had like weird stuff inside of it and like it wasn't Tyson. Tyson was one of them. Yeah, but they were showing like, I think this is fake meat. So it wouldn't surprise me that attacking our meat sources, because when you control the food and water, you control people, period.
Speaker 3: So one and I could absolutely see at some point this year new health information mandate from the government saying we can no longer trust the meat in the stores. You're only allowed to buy certified accepted meat based products aka clone meat. I absolutely could see that being a thing here in the.
Speaker 5: Next six months possibly.
Speaker 2: I just I think that you know, our government and every arm from its like every single tentacle of the government.
Speaker 5: I think that they actually hate us, bro.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna be real with you, like, I think that they actually hate empty And if you think about it, like all the ways that they're trying to poison you, and and like poison not only your body but your mind, and and having all these articles like well.
Speaker 3: These may be coming around.
Speaker 2: We're not sure, but we're going to forecast that this is going to come around and basically wreck humanity, So be on the lookout. It's like, no, you you're hating us, Like that's that's something that you do to somebody you hate.
Speaker 3: I think, right, this is like we say, chemical biological weapons. Actually I would just call this biological. Yeah, they're being made in a lab, but it's affecting us with live insects and live viruses and live bacteria, and they have been genetically modifying all of it. Wait till we tell you about the mirror ulteria. That's that's scary.
Speaker 4: Scary.
Speaker 2: The thing is about all this, it's that you know, they're not really doing much to prevent it. As a matter of fact, they're they're the ones that are create. And what's even crazy here is is that it's not even necessarily other countries that are using it as some as some kind of like bio terrorist weapon against us. This the terrorist is in the house, you know what I'm saying, Like this shit is in the house.
Speaker 3: All day.
Speaker 2: As most of the shit that goes on in this country that you know, we like to assume that it's other countries.
Speaker 3: It's always us, every time, it's us. The fox is in fact in the henhouse, if you will, which is in fact a perfect segue to our next UH endemic pandemic, global catastrophe that we plan on talking about.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 3: This article is from time. As a matter of fact, scientists are racing to develop a new bird flu vaccine.
Speaker 4: Yes, the bird flu. This is this is a big one. So this was done on January second, Yeah.
Speaker 3: This year. Okay, this is a little over a week old. As a matter of fact, let's go ahead and start here. A thirteen year old girl in Canada became so sick with H five in one or bird flu, in late twenty twenty four. She had to be put on a ventilator because we all know how well ventilators work. Around the same time, a senior in Louisiana was diagnosed with the first severe case in the United States that gentleman did in fact pass.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, the currently there are sixty six cases of humans that have been confirmed with the bird flu, and the guy that died in la. He actually he died from the mutated gene, which is kind of a complicated like explanation, but pretty much they tested all of the birds on his property and none of them they all had the original H five N one, but he actually got that, caught it, and it mutated in his body to develop into a human strand of it, leading to him dying. And so there's a whole bunch of information about which we'll get to about the infection of like how it keeps mutating. This specifically, this one virus, the H five and one is like mutated. It's every time it changes, it's continuously changing. They can't keep up with.
Speaker 3: It at all, right, same way they were talking about apparently when COVID came out, every single human on earth was a virology expert instantly, right, and somehow we all watched how this virus was supposed to be only for animals, that's how they were testing it. Then somehow it jumped to humans. But like that was, yeah, it's bad, but if it stays in the host and kills the host only then like okay, we can at least contain it. Then out of nowhere, it mutated yet again to become human to human transferable. This is when things start to take a massive downtick. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, dude, I like it.
Speaker 2: You know what's sad is is that this all of this information should be shocking, it should be scary, it should be terrifying.
Speaker 3: It should be like we should be able to be.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what, this is all terrifying and everything, but like, at least our government is on the case, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: At least our virologists are on the case.
Speaker 2: At least the World Health Organization is on the case, and they're gonna be They're gonna be working to figure it all out and whoever is going to dispel all of this. But you know what's really sad is is that, you know, through the last pandemic, we learned that they're not on our side, dude. Like it's just it's the sad facts of this reality. And so that's why you have to do your own research. You have to dig in and figure out, like what can you do if you come around, you know, a disease like this, and what are the certain things that that you can take to be able to rid yourself of of certain symptoms and stuff like that. It's it's never been a more important time to open up your own third eye for all this shit.
Speaker 3: And as we were talking about that human to human transference, it says for that to happen, the H five in one virus would have to develop the right mutations to allow it to more easily infect human cells, a process that could occur more easily if someone were to be infected with both seasonal flu and H five in one, for instance, allowing the two viruses to exchange genetic information and recombine into a strain that is readily infects and spreads among people. And they are letting us know this as we are entering flu season. This is where it's, like I said, is where it starts to take that turn. That one death in Louisiana, that is that's just a one time occurrence as of this moment. The birds on his land were infected from other birds that flew in and that mutation swap, but it was bird to bird. He got infected, probably from dealing with the fecal matter, or dealing with the feed, or or dealing with the uh. The birds actually directly, even a scratch from one of their chicken feeders, So it could have been any number of things. But again, he was an elderly gentleman, probably didn't have the best health, probably had some he had comparabilities, And I could believe that for sure. But the fact that that it is now able to make its human debut, and we are entering flu season and they are already letting us know that if you have flu and bird flu, you might be patient zero, that's kind of that's alarming.
Speaker 4: It says feces betting and directly preparing the food is how they're figuring the cases of humans. That's what they're seeing in the sixty six cases of humans that have had it so far have gotten it from that, they say that it's infected, that it's people that are working closely with these animals that are being affected. So I mean it's infecting the dairy cows big time in the US. That's been the big, the big ramping up because it was just supposed to be in birds, but now it's infecting the dairy cows so fast, and it's changing so quickly that they can't actually get ahead of it. So now our eggs are being limited. Now the dairy will be limited as well, and they've also had it in horses overseas, so it's mutating and jumping different species as well.
Speaker 3: So we need to also be on the lookout for milk to be restricted. And yes, we do know that the government has been actually coming after raw milk, which as a matter of fact, is the only reason why Trump won Pennsylvania because the federal government pissed off the entirety of the Amish community because they rated their raw milk facilities, which is how they made.
Speaker 5: A large chunk of the money.
Speaker 3: And you had horse and buggy homies roll up to cast their vote for the first time, you know. Like ever, so now as they're telling people, don't look at raw milk, don't look at the benefits of it, this, this, and this, we're gonna have to have a conversation about the bird flu infecting our milk supply. Dog of course it is. They got to go after the finer things in life, you know, agreed, ice cream is about to be gone, cheese, milk, eggs, chicken, probably beef as a subdendom to all of these things. And all of this is coming around. We're only one week into twenty twenty five. We'll just say second week now, well, fair enough, it says. Fortunately that hasn't occurred yet. The health officials aren't waiting around. Work on a vaccine is underway to protect the public in the event of a pandemic, and earlier this year, doctor Mandy Cohen, director of the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention the CDC, pointed to mr INNA as a preferred platform for the shots, since vaccines can be developed and distributed quickly. I feel like we've heard this one before, haven't we.
Speaker 4: They already have vaccines.
Speaker 3: Indeed, it says right here, is there already an age five in one vaccine? Several vaccines target H five in one. The national stockpile has doses of all of them. These shots target different strains of age five and one that were circulating when the vaccines were developed years ago, but health experts expect they will still provide some protection against severe diseases. Fortunately, current vaccine candidate neutralizes the circulating string in vitro, wrote health officials from the US National Institute of on Allergy and Infection Disease on December thirty, first editorial in the New England Journal of Medicine. A small number of healthy volunteers have been vaccinated with these H five in one vaccines, and the antibodies they generate appear to neutralize the circulating virus in lab tests, but these vaccines have not yet been tested in a clinical trial since there have not been enough H five in one infections in humans to come to compare vaccinated people to unvaccinated people. So they say they're working on something, but they don't really know at this time because it's not big enough for them to have, you know, the compare and contrast on this. What about the mRNA vaccine for H five in one. There isn't one yet, but several companies including get Ready y'all, Moderna, Pfizer, and Glascow Smith Klein, a collaborative of CureVac, are working on such a shot. In July, the US government Biometric Biomedical Advances Research and Development Authority or BARTA, awarded Maderna one hundred and seventy six million dollars to develop its updated mRNA H five in one vaccine. All of the mRNA vaccine candidates are in the early stages of testing in people for safety and efficiency efficacy excuse me, The shots rely on the same mRNA technology that was used to create COVID nineteen vaccines. In recent weeks, scientists led by a team at the CDC reported that mRNA based H five in one vaccine can help ferrets generates ferrets, ferrets, okay, the cat snakes, all right, weird, yes, weird, shout out. It helped ferrets generate strong antibody responses against the virus and to survive a lethal dose that killed ferrets that hadn't received the vaccine. So they actually.
Speaker 4: Got more money too. They got seventy two million more. I think on the next article we'll see they actually got more money to do this. Because what's interesting about this article and the other ones is a lot of the information is conflicting because the doctors are arguing over what's going to happen with mutation. So there's doctors that are saying that the mutation is not going to be able to happen because it's going to take too much effort pretty much for the genes to be able to mix together to make the right mutation to jump to humans, to being able to spread person to person. But then you have other doctors that are saying, well, if they're infected with influenza A specifically, and this bird flu then it will be able to code itself to make a virus that actually jumps person to person. And they're saying, they're arguing that the vaccines that they have already created don't work and they're not effective, and how are they going to keep up with the ever changing and ever evolving each five in one if it's consistently changing every time it moves from person to person, or every time it moves from animal to animal. And so they gave them another seventy two mili to see about, you know, if they could figure just figure this whole thing out, because they were so affected during COVID and like, you know, they haven't hurt anybody or cause any of effects or anything on humans. But we're doing human drug trials right now. People are literally willingly signing themselves up to beginning pigs. Yeah, quote unquote that they're saying that, but you know, the homeless population, people disappear consistently all the time and nobody ever knows where they go, and so it's like, are you really or what about all the children that are gone missing? Like you need humans to be able to do these quote drug trials, but it's unethical to perform drug tiles and people that could have death as the potential unless they sign their life over.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you know, I just feel like if any like, there are a lot of people out there that have gotten the COVID vaccines, they felt very regretful because they were like, yo, I didn't really have to do that, but I chose to do it because it was to be able to protect my family members or I would scared at the time. And and look, I mean the the the varying levels of opening up of third eyes across the world. It's not you know, uh, it's not one eye opens and they all open.
Speaker 3: Everybody has their.
Speaker 2: Own gradual way of opening up their third eye. So like, I feel like, you know, the the majority of people that did get the vaccines that are feeling regretful about the situation. Now, you're not going to take a vaccine with any new virus that's going to be coming out like those people.
Speaker 3: I hope that you're not.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know what, like, don't even shoot it in your arm, just shoot it right in your fucking eyeball, like a shoot it right like right in the old Just shoot it right in your fucking cupil, because why.
Speaker 3: Not fuck that right to the right to the spinal cord straight to the brain stem, because like, that's that's clearly what's needed, right.
Speaker 4: That's like the RSV vaccine they're giving all the pregnant women and they're like eating it up. Oh yeah, and RSV has mutated and suddenly it's like the strongest has ever been and it's killing people left and right. So you know, that's a that's a whole thing. And they're pushing those vaccines on pregnant women like crazy, like, oh, they're super safe, And I'm like, have you actually read the drug trials? Like, I mean, has anybody actually done the effort to like really read into it. I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So I mean it's also crazy that they're talking about the COVID vaccines like it was a positive. Like there's still people out there that are saying like, oh, well, we know that we can trust the COVID vaccine, so we can absolutely trust this. It's like, wait, did did everybody forget how that played out? And why all these people are suffering all these insane heart palpitations and cardiovascular issues ever since they got the quote unquote superhuman safe vaccine that was not safe for human consumption whatsoever. But now they're talking about it.
Speaker 2: And if it's so, if it's such a good you know, creation, this covid vaccine and all the boosters that came along with it, why would you need.
Speaker 3: So many why would you need to get so many shots? If it was so, If it was such a good invention, like I feel like it should be kind of like a one size fits all, maybe even like a flu vaccine where you take it once a year, which I don't trust that either, but you can still with the covid vaccine, Doe. They were coming out with a new booster every two or three months, and it's like, clearly what you're doing ain't working. But people were just like, oh, I'm on my fifth booster. I feel very privileged and very virtuous. And people who aren't doing what I do. You know, you're this come of the yearth you deserve to die. I Meanwhile, you know they're all having health issues. They their heart is beating out of their chest, their blood pressures through the fucking roof. They got all of these weird things that are going on with them, and you know, unfortunately, some people just don't learn because they worship the government. They worship science. That's the new religion these days, is science. If you don't believe in it, get out of like, step out of line, because it is the new religion. And and I know the face you're just making, like it sounds ridiculous to think that people worship science, bro scientology.
Speaker 5: First off, yeah, number one.
Speaker 3: Secondly, I think that there are people who absolutely worship science. In the first place, that was just a fun joke, but like, yeah, are people that, like Fauci, you got something to say, I'm worshiping you. You got the World Health Organization saying saying something. It's almost as if they they almost view these people as if they are the voice of God. So how it's religious to these people? You know, I see the comparison your drawing. I made the face because I was like, I wouldn't necessarily say a new religion, religion, religion. I would say possibly a new creed, right, a new a new lifestyle choice, right, because like, if we're gonna get technical, no, religion is the is the new religion everybody around the world, Well, don't really do religion. I just kind of do me. That's like, that's the new vibe. But uh, as far as like people taking Fauci's word as if it's from the word of God, Yo, No, I definitely could see the comparison this point. It's kind of like a weird loosely related cult following which if we're gonna get tech, Nicol could be like, I see the comparison you're making for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, but that plays into all the scientific experiments in the fifties, sixties, and seventies, where like, if I put on a lab coat right now, I could convince probably an entire room if I walked in there and I felt confident and I was like, this is what this is and this is I would at least probably get half those people to do whatever I want. Yeah, because they view people inherently view other people of like higher caliber or like if they are in a position of power, as their word is the correct word. And they've done tons of stuff about this. I mean, like the prison experiment is you know, that's a good that's kind of an off one, but it does also tie into it, like the one where they did the pain thing, where like they knew that they were quote hurting people, but they continue to do it anyways because they were told to do it and against and it went against their morals and ethics, and they still were like convinced that they were harming someone to the point of almost death. But like, hey, they were told to do this, So I can understand why people when you're so brainwashed in the sense of like you don't know how to do research. You don't understand what a peer review study means, how peer review studies, even though they are good, they still are being paid for by specific companies, and like Big pharmac still is like pumping out, Hey, look look at this, this is still good, blah blah blah. These are our scientists. Well, the scientists I feel bad for because there is like quite a few really good ethical scientists. And when we get into it later on about the mirror bacteria, the scientists that were involved in this have stepped away and abandoned their research because they don't feel that it's ethical at this point. Some have but like that's the problem. You have good you have good scientists, and you have bad scientists, And like the problem is is a lot of them are bought and paid for and they don't even know what their research is being used for. It's taken from them and then it's mutated and turned into these other things. And so not everyone is bad, but yes, people believe Fauci and they believe Gates because like, well, they're of higher caliber than me, and like you know, they're just brainwashed into thinking that that's what needs to happen.
Speaker 3: To your point, absolutely, if you were walking too a room with a lab coat and a clipboard and you had some charts and you spoke eloquently, oh yeah, people would listen to one hundred pcent. They wouldn't question your credentials, they wouldn't question your motives whatsoever. Because confidence, for some reason these days is a mistaken for competence. And that's something that we are seeing a lot of on the internet for sure, but absolutely within the medical community. And to your point, Jonathan, about like taking a flu shot, that's pretty much where this is going. Like if you catch the bird flu, that's one thing, But if you catch it with regular flu, that's when things are gonna go sideways here, and it's like we need to get people the flu shots. Everybody keep this in mind and please do your own research on this one. The flu shot that you go and get at the doctor may or may not even be the flu variant that you catch later. It is more or less a Russian roulette style of like four or five different ones. They think this type will be the most prevalent type this year, and we believe that based off of some study that somebody that I've never met did, and that's just what we're running with this year. Keep in mind that very well may not be the case. That may not be even be the flu virus that makes its way across the world, and it certainly may not be the one that you get exposed to. When I was in the Marines, as a matter of fact, every year that I got the flu shot, I got sickered and fuck so I just stopped taking it, or they started doing the little nasal spray type and I would just like go on the side of my nose and like do it and then go and blow it all out in a minute and like shockingly, never got sick from it. It's wild. It's but again, competency and confidence somehow are way way listed in different ways here. So now let's go ahead and read how soon can an updated vaccine be made available? As they're trying to get people on. Actually you know what hold on? Is that where it said it, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I just wanted to read that one part where it says we know the vaccines would be well tolerated and safe because they were in the context of COVID nineteen. So yeah, immediately, of course.
Speaker 3: Super safe, super already tested. We know what it does, and we know it's good. And it's like, I got three former coworkers that are still suffering from not being able to smell or taste, and one of them actually had a band member of his he's in a band. One of them died of a heart attack only a few months after getting the shot.
Speaker 5: But totally safe for humans, and we know that apparently.
Speaker 2: Well that's not the It's not because the vaccines were bad, Jacob, That's just because the flu, the sickness was it was so bad that it wrecked these people. And sometimes the vaccines just can't get everything.
Speaker 3: So yeah, keep in mind that band member played the horn, meaning he had really good lung capacity. Is his his cardio was really good. Yes, he was a little overweight, but it's not like he wasn't used to using his lungs efficiently and somehow he gets a flu so bad that he has to go get a shot and then he dies from something respiratory. Yeah, that totally checks out. But you're right, Jonathan, and you're right CDC, and you're right Fauci. It wasn't the vaccine, it wasn't the sickness. It's because he didn't follow their rules to the or the mandates to the letter of the of the paper. That's what it was. Percent Anyway, let's read on here. Another way to avoid that delay and reduce the number of people who become sick with a pandemic level bird flu is by developing and distributing a more broadly targeted vaccine. Ah. Yes, who must cast a wider net to catch more people. Of course, Influenza comes in four main subtypes ABC and D and two A and B cause most infections in people. H five and one. Oh my god, I'm so tired of this article doing that. One is an A type. Hinsley, which is one of the doctors developed a vaccine candidate that can recognize all twenty of the A and B influenza's subtypes. So all right, right off, rip, there's four main types, and A and B have twenty subtypes.
Speaker 4: Including the H five N one that's found to generate strong immune responses in mice and ferrets.
Speaker 3: Right because again it's this just makes more sense. In addition, when the vaccine or vaccinative ferrets were exposed to slightly different influenza variants within those subtypes, they still produce good immune responses against them. While the vaccine didn't protect the animals from getting infected, they didn't get as sick. Okay, I'm gonna say that one one more time for those in the back. While the vaccines didn't protect the animals from getting infected, they didn't get as sick.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of the vaccines. So as they don't protect against the infection, it protects against quote unquote house that you can get. But as long as you don't have cormorbidities or any other type of infection. That's what they supposedly are. That's what it's supposed to do, which there is the original style of vaccines were created in a correct way to be able to stop things like this, and they weren't intended in a malicious way to harmony, but this was actually they were. They were created to help and they did it. Wasn't until they started mutating what they put inside vaccines in the late eighties and early nineties. Eighty eight and ninety two is when they developed vaccines that are more dangerous for people. And then they've continued to add in more things like the heavy metals and things like that, and they've changed like using the mRNA sequences and adding in human genomes and stuff like that is when people started to actually like when the rise of you know, mysterious and like illnesses quote unquote has happened. So originally like added an original form. It makes sense because you're protecting against the subtypes and stuff. The problem is is what's the added fillers into these that's gonna cause issues within the human body that they can't actually get rid of those extra additives.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean again, I feel like we've heard all of this before. This is kind of the same book, different chapter, and they're already letting us know what to expect within the first month of this year. It's yeah, anyway, so the vaccines are not going to prevent anything. They may quote unquote help the sickness not get as bad. So let's read here. It says who should get vaccinated against age five in one. Because the CDC says the risk of bird flu is still low for the general public, there are no recommendations for anyone in the United States to get vaccinated against H five in one at the moment. Some experts believe dairy workers and others who have close contact with animals likely to be infected should such as poultry and cattle, should be vaccinated to protect the from infection, but the US Health officials have not made this decision yet. Nothing that a full understanding of the risk of H five and one to people, and the benefits of vaccine aren't entirely clear.
Speaker 4: Good to Finland, yeah, making sure that they vaccinated all the people.
Speaker 3: Finland has offered people at higher risk of exposure to bird flu, including those in the fur industry who handle wild bores and those in the poultry industry, a bird flu vaccine made by Sekuris, which uses a more traditional vaccine technology that includes an inactivated form of the virus.
Speaker 4: So not a live virus, but it's the virus it's self contained inside. And you know who that brand is that that's the Indians or that's the group overseas that makes like all the big vaccines. Oh that's no, they're like in India, it's the Prince of Vaccines that's at his comps and like that. They're buddy buddy that have like multiple fick pictures with Bill Gates and stuff for the last two decades.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the same group.
Speaker 3: Which is interesting that India's being brought up currently in the Bill Gates because as we get to cholera, that's a whole other thing that's about to get brought up.
Speaker 5: And India's getting smacked.
Speaker 3: But well we'll get to that in a minute. Anyway, we're gonna move on from the H five N one bird flu and these types of things.
Speaker 4: Actually, you know what, Yeah, that's just talking about the first death and stuff. It's just the information that we covered about how it mutated in the guy itself instead of being mutated from the chickens, because they took all of the animals from his land to try and make sure that it wasn't infected that way.
Speaker 3: So, you know what, we can read this first one here because this I didn't know these things. In the nearly nine months since the first human case of bird flu was detecting the United States, the viruses continued to spread. By the way ABC News, the outbreak infected hundreds of herds and millions of birds before it spread to humans. As of January sixth, there have been sixty six human care of bird flu reported in ten states, including the data from the Center of Disease and Control of Prevention CDC. Almost all confirmed cases involved direct contact with infected cattle or infected livestock. And on Tuesday, the first death of a human bird flu patient was reported in Louisiana. The patient was over age, over the age of sixty five and had underlying medical conditions, according to health officials. So and we've already talked a good bit about these things. But the outbreak infected hundreds of herds and millions of birds. Okay, and since January sixth. As of January sixth, there have been sixty six human cases in ten states. Only one of those have led to death. But the year is young, So yeah, the article kind of goes more into this, but here we go. Here's a picture the map of thirty seven cases in California, they're kind of leading the charge, ten in Colorado, two in Michigan, and then all these other states. Oh I'm sorry, eleven in Washington, and then the rest of these states only have one apiece is Louisiana, Missouri, misery, excuse me, Iowa and Oregon and Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: So organ is like locked down right now because that's where my family's from. And they're like really pushing this bird flu thing.
Speaker 3: Up there with one case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I no, like when it happened two years ago, three years ago, they went crazy up there with this bird flu thing, and so now they're like super like panicking and like making people freak out about it a lot, and they consistently talk about it, and like people are like covering up all of their stuff to make sure that they don't get any any of the chickens get it and stuff. But apparently they're having like a severe shortage of eggs in certain parts. And I just talked to my mom about that today and I was like, Oh, okay, was it.
Speaker 5: Oregon or Washington that had chazz?
Speaker 4: That was that was Washington?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Was it Washington? Okay? Yeah, that was in Seattle or in Portland. Now, because I always I see those two states the same thing. I know that you're gonna get mad at that, But when you say Washington or Oregon, these it's the same picture. That's what.
Speaker 2: That's probably why I got to confuse that it's the top two states on the left.
Speaker 3: It's like when you're talking about Vermont versus New Hampshire. It's the same picture. It's the same thing. I don't I don't really see a distinction between the two. They're liberal white people that are screaming in the northeast.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It actually says I think it was in Oregon.
Speaker 3: I thought it was in Portland.
Speaker 4: Portland. I don't know. The Portland's a cesspool. It's always been a cesspool. It always will be a cess pool. Like I've never liked the damn city. I've lived outside of it. I live further out, but I've never never liked Portland.
Speaker 3: But this, this is also why we say what we say, and we don't mean to offend. But when we say Washington or Oregon, it's interchangeable dialogue.
Speaker 4: It is not at all very much. It sucks there are more liberals in Washington. That's not like just saying like at least Oregon has like pop it's like their Eugene in Portland, and like.
Speaker 3: Washington's got pockets.
Speaker 4: No, it's like the majority of that damn state, and they suck. They have way more they have worse weather than we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're more north. They just keep living in the North. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: It just whatever. I hate Washington.
Speaker 3: Washington listeners as the Oregon Trail too, you know, so that's pretty everybody terry.
Speaker 4: Honestly, though, the Oregon Trail is really cool. You can actually go and see like parts of the trail itself that have still like the rope wrapped around it to where they're trying to lower the wagons, and like the big trees because we have huge trees. It's like engraved deep inside of it to where, yeah, to where you can see like all of the like actual organ trail parts of it. You can walk a good majority of it too. Like we did camps as kids, and we go out there and like learn how to make butter and like learn how to shave like old time and then like all that kind of stuff, And it's pretty cool. Honestly. We have a lot a lot cooler stuff for cool than down here in the South.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm not saying much about education.
Speaker 4: Like hey there's a gator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, dude, there was a Did y'all ever play that Oregon Trail? Yes, I think it was on the computer.
Speaker 4: I know someone that's beaten it.
Speaker 3: Really that was one of the one person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, one person. I did get pretty far at one point, I will say I got pretty far, but yeah, I know I got taken out. Because we would play at school. We would get to play it like once a month. Everyone would get to go and play for like an hour on our little computers, and so it was like a whole thing. That's I love the Organ Trail.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 5: Only that one day some kind of disease or some ship. You're always dying that.
Speaker 3: Way, always, my God. So anyway, all right, I do want to read a little bit more onto this one. Here it says a direct quote from Moody.
Speaker 4: The guy that's arguing that, like I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, So, given the number of cows that have been infected, the number of birds that have been infected, and the fact that the virus essentially mutates every time it's replicates, I'm kind of surprised that the mutations, that the mutations that they're talking about haven't happened yet. So I actually think there's a bigger barrier to it becoming a real problem. So he's saying that, yeah, it's spreading in animals, but not many humans have it yet, maybe it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: And then the next paragraph down is this other guy that talks about how he's like, oh, no, it's going to be a big issue because like if you have the bird flu in seasonal influenza, then you're gonna get infected and then it's going to mutate. So it's like they can't decide what they actually want to say about this whole situation. So this is just another thing in the list that we are going down of potential plandemics or issues that are going to rise up.
Speaker 3: So one hundred percent. And again, as we are we're very very early in this year, the information about this is very new, so they're throwing out certain things that I feel like they know are untrue and certain things that they know are kind of based in some fact. But that's the thing. It's not a worry as of this moment until it becomes a worry, and then that's thing once it mutates and jumps human to human that first time, that's it. Everything's fucked. There's no put in Pandora back in the box. So we just want to go down and list and talk about that. Now we're going to go into NPR here, And as a matter of fact, it's only a four minute listen. And you know how these NPR articles, you can listen to them talk about it or read the article about it. I don't have an issue with listening to four minutes of them explaining how this new gene editing tool may help wipe out mosquito born diseases, especially seeing as how so many of these things are in fact transferred via mosquito. So let's go ahead and have a little listen.
Speaker 10: Mosquitos are on the move. Global trade and climate change have helped disease carrying species, but scientists have developed tools that they believe may help them control and possibly eradicate mosquitoes that carry malaria and other diseases from Miami.
Speaker 3: Here's NPR's Greg.
Speaker 11: Allen in the age Old war Mann versus mosquitoes. The bugs have been winning. At least seven hundred thousand people die every year from mosquito born diseases such as malaria, dengay, West Nile, and yellow fever.
Speaker 3: In the US.
Speaker 11: Denay is now a persistent problem in Florida, Texas and other states. Last year, for the first time in decades, Florida and Texas reported locally acquired malaria cases. Maryland also had a case, but Andrea Leal, the head of mosquito control in the Florida Keys, says help is on the way.
Speaker 12: The good news is we've got these emerging technologies that are showing great promise and reducing eighties at Gypti mosquitos.
Speaker 11: The eighties at Gypti mosquito loves to feed on people and has become a significant health threat across the southern US.
Speaker 3: Leal's a agen.
Speaker 11: He became the first in the US to partner with a company, Oxytech, that's testing a new means of mosquito control using gene editing. Oxytech has developed male mosquitoes that when they mate, produce female offspring that don't survive to adulthood. Females are the mosquitoes that bite, spreading denge and other diseases. Over the last three years, Oxytech released limited numbers of its bioengineered male mosquitos in the Florida Keys. Oxytech hasn't released the results of those trials yet, but in a twenty twenty two study in Brazil, the company showed the technology reduced populations over ninety percent in some areas. Oxytech's CEO, Gray Franzen says now the company's mosquito control technology is used widely there.
Speaker 9: Now the product is being deployed in every state in Brazil, including in the heart of the Amazon, where the Amazon Tourism Authority has selected Oxytech to deploy around tourism sites because they are in essence rejecting the need to deploy chemical pesticides.
Speaker 11: Along with Oxytech, many research organizations are now focused on using gene editing to combat mosquitoes. A major plus is that it can be used on any species, including those that transmit malaria. Oxy Tech is working on three species of malaria mosquitos and is be tossed about conducting trials in Uganda. Eric Karragata, an entomologist at the University of Florida, says there's growing evidence that gene editing technology will be an important tool in reducing the spread of dengey malaria and other diseases.
Speaker 13: If you use a product like that, you have the potential to drastically reduce the number of mosquitoes that are in an area, and hopefully that would be accompanied by a decrease in the number of cases.
Speaker 11: At the University of California, San Diego, omar Akbari is using gene editing to target a mosquito species that carries malaria. He calls gene editing a game changer that he believes, if scaled up and maintained, can wipe out the eighties Egypti mosquito from North America.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be difficult, but I don't think it's impossible because they have been erected before using insecticides, and these are new technologies.
Speaker 11: But there's been public resistance and concerns about the possible environmental impact of releasing bioengineered mosquitos. The three years of trials and the keys were conducted to show federal and state regulators that the technology is environmentally safe and effective, and in recent years, frans And says he's seen a shift in the question say staff is getting from the public.
Speaker 9: The question is no longer do these technologies have a role, Are these technologies appropriate for communities? Can they develop public support? The questions we're getting now is how quickly can we get these technologies to new communities that need it the most.
Speaker 11: Oxy Tech is hoping to receive approval from the EPA and make its mosquito control technology available commercially in the US within the next two years.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about old oxy Tech, shall we, Because a couple of things that they just mentioned are very conflicting with what articles we're finding. It's like every other article conflicts the one and you just read before it, and then you'll find another one that conflicts both of those articles that you just read. All of them are from official bodies and official medical professionals, and all of these things. There's so many unknowns that they can't even pinpoint what is known about it. But oxy Tech seems to be the uh, the ones spearheading a lot of this research.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they they currently their biggest contributor is the Gates Foundation.
Speaker 3: Shocker.
Speaker 4: I think they got forty eight million dollars from them in twenty twenty two, and they also just got another lump sun. They are located overseas by Oxford University, and I don't know if people remember this, but I've talked about the connections how they all connect, Oxford University and the Bill Gates Foundation and the Prince the Princes over there with their lovely vaccine thing. They're the first ones to actually start working on COVID vaccines years before COVID quote unquote was released. And it's kind of all ties into each other, and they kind of have money that like flips back and forth between the vaccines and malaria. The malaria vaccines that they've actually been distributing is a part of the same group, so they actually all got money from the same places essentially and are trying to, you know, just do the good of God and help everyone. But all the information is not it's they're saying that it's working, that it's working around the Brazilian tourist locations, that they had a ninety percent rate of being able to kill off the female population, because that's the big thing is the females are the ones that are biding. But I'm not quite sure. I cannot find the actual data or the statistics on it. So like I've tried to find all that information, but I cannot actually find the information. But on their website they say they're completely transparent and you can reach out to them, they'll actually give you the stuff. But I've read their entire website all the way through, and I can't find the actual data on what's how are they actually saying that it's working or not because there's no data being shown what's happening in the US.
Speaker 3: That's that study that was done in the keys. You can't find the actual results of that study. Like and it's not that uh.
Speaker 4: They said they haven't released it, quote unquote, but that's been two years.
Speaker 3: Two years ago they did that study and they still aren't talking about what they found with the results. We're just supposed to take their word at it. That yep, ninety percent success rate. Okay, can we look at it?
Speaker 4: Ah, Yeah, what do you think, Jonathan?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking at it right here, and it says in twenty twenty two, this is for oxy Tech, but it says in twenty twenty two, five million mosquitoes were released, So they already did this shit, Like this is not even something that's in the in the works. It's like, you know what, And that's what I I have such a hard time in understanding how they're able to like pass this because who voted on allowing genetically modified mosquitoes with vaccines inside of them?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 3: Who who voted on that to even allow that kind of shit. Nobody votes on this.
Speaker 4: No, they don't have vaccines inside of them. What they're doing is the five million that they released is what they did is is they take the take the males, and they add in a gene sequence and when there's actually a really cool video on YouTube about it, but they show you they actually add in the gene sequence. So every time they mate with a female, their offspring will have the likelihood to carry on this gene. And it will also if the when they have female mosquito babies, it will kill them faster than they can reproduce. That's the whole process of it. It's the technology is really fascinating because this isn't the first time. In nineteen twenty eight is when they actually started genetically trying to modify bugs and stuff to be able to make sure that they could kill the bad gyce. And like Lessen, there's the practicality is there. The problem is is like if Bill Gates actually gets a hold of those mosquitos like he's talked about and like putting the vaccines in it, I don't know how they would distribute that without killing the the host. But it could be in the gene sequence itself, because the genomes is how it's doing it. But they aren't being as effective fast enough with the other type of bioengineered mosquitos. This would be the quote fastest way to kill off a population, but they're still meaning there's still gonna be males hanging out and like they might find females they might be able to reproduce. Like it takes quite a process. But I haven't found where they actually voted on it, where they talked about it. Locos race a lot of concern. A lot of people said, hey, we don't want to do this, and they were like, it's okay, we're gonna do it. Anyways, they dropped them in the Keys, but also when we did our last episode about malaria, I found that they dropped them in Texas as well. So yeah, you got little bioengineered mosquitos out there with you.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. They they're not gonna let us have a say so and if this gets you know, released for an experiment or not, because anything to reduce the mosquito population, do we even need to vote on it? I mean, come on, But the problem is even the experts have acknowledged that Okay, yes, making less female mosquitos means less people get bit and like, in theory, that's great. You're telling me that you successfully did this to five hundred mosquitoes and whatever your test results are that you claim are positive, but you're still not willing to release it. Sounds a lot like the whole Gain of Function research where they were clear about how positive this was, but they won't release what the lab test actually showed. Again, it's kind of like a rinser repeat and this company's leading the charge on it. This uh Oxaxy, that's the one. And I'm got the website it. Oh, I say five hundred, Yeah, you said five million, My bad, My bad, But this is their website and you can you know, anybody could look this up. Oxy Tech and they're talking about how this is so cool. Look at this about our sparks Waalbakia Technology. Sparks is a new global platform to scale Waalbakia replacement technology, a proven solution to reduce dingay. Sparks will complement Oxytect's groundbreaking mosquito solution Friendly, which is leading the dingay vector suppression solution that effectively reduces disease spreading mosquito populations. That friendly thing, let's good and read about that one real quick. The Friendly technology, and that's a trademark on that word. Friendly platform delivers a targeted, non toxic, and environmentally sustainable solution for controlling pests that spread disease, threatened food production, or harm ecosystems. Friendly males carry a self limiting gene that, when passed on, prevents the offspring from surviving to adulthood. With regular release of friendly males, the number of offspring. In most versions of the technology, specifically damage the female offspring is reduced, resulting in a reduction in the pest insect population. Friendly Mail and Auspring and Carrie. The self limiting gene can be tracked through the linked in linked fluorescent marker gene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they actually glow, so that's that was their big thing when they release them, was they told them that they, hey, we can actually track how many of our males have survived, and so they glow in the light. They can actually see which ones are the males and which ones aren't. So that way the population quote unquote didn't get out of hand.
Speaker 3: So the future is now you're telling me we could just shine a black light at night and see which mosquitoes are and are not genetically modified or whatever the light may be. That is fucking wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They they're supposed to glow in the light with a marker on them to be able to see if they actually belong to this company or not, which is interesting because they wonder if they're actually tracking the movements of their mosquitos, like they just release them, and like they just you know whatever. I mean, they don't just they don't just have mosquitoes. They have a whole bunch of bugs that they've actually on their website that they've released. So this specific one that they're talking about is for America itself because this type is the one that we eradicated through in sexicides and then is come back. And so this is why they are pushing it so hard here is they want to get the FDA approval or the Environmental approval EPA and so that way they can use it more.
Speaker 3: To further your point, it says right here the friendly method. This method can be applied to all kinds of pests from the mosquitoes that transmit diseases such as the zeica and dingay to moth caterpillars that destroy maize fields. Okay, they now are developing a friendly tick and the technology has the potential to be applied to animals beyond arthropods. So they're talking about caterpillars, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, anything.
Speaker 5: That really affects humans in some way, shape or form. And yeah, they're just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like a whole list up like you can actually find it in there. I forget where it is. The technology, I think is where you can see the list of who they how many they have stuff, Our friendly males, that's where it's at.
Speaker 3: Check it out our friendly met woo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so this is all there. This is all their bioengineered group right now of what they have what m hm.
Speaker 3: So I see different types of mosquitoes, I see an army worm, I see soybean looper, I see medfly, diamondback moth, cattle tick. Look at this, m hm.
Speaker 4: And they also have a hand in a sustainability project as well. And it's not just this company. This company is leading the charge. There was another company and I don't know what happened to it, but yeah, this is their friendly I don't know why they I guess they're trying to make it seem like, you know, yay team, but this is their friendly group that they're trying to eradicate the bad bugs, see right there at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go ahead and talk about their partners and funders at the bottom. Here we have the University of Oxford, the BBSRC, which is the Bioscience of the Future, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Yes I know, Oker, everybody well come, which is W E. L Comme, And the India Tuba, which is a U. I don't even know how to say that, Pensundo m vock posts, I don't even know, but either way it goes. They're getting funding from big name organizations, big government groups, and University of Oxford is not exactly a half stepper in the realm of labs and medical science and technology being discovered and explored.
Speaker 4: So yeah, those three that I said, the India how India is tightened, University of Oxford, and the Gates Foundation. They have their hand in a lot of different projects that have shown that they aren't the most positive. Like in theory, a lot of this stuff sounds really really great, but like it's the are they actually damaging people? The ecosystem because like, yes, mosquito suck and they kill a lot of people. But what happens when you remove a food source for quite a few things, So then what happens, right, So then those food sources get just like so then we're killing off whole ecosystem, like you can't. I don't know. I'm just kind of confused. Is like they talk about that all the time, but yet somehow we're we're doing this.
Speaker 3: So I agree. Look, they were talking about reintroducing wolves to certain areas they have, right, they're talking, Yeah, exactly, they release the neutral rat into Louisiana to help something. They released mongoose mongeese on Hawaii's islands to help a certain rat population or fight them off. Instead, they just one was nocturnal and one was whatever the version of the day is. So basically they both doubled down and fucked up the local bird population. Like every time they try to introduce something that wasn't naturally there, it plays poorly. So, yes, we need to start genetically modifying certain sections of the circle of life because the ecosystem really just needs that.
Speaker 4: But these mosquitoes that are here in the United States, the ones that they're talking about are daytime biers and the ones that they've been making are nighttime, so like like, are you gonna make them able to be day?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 4: Are you going to take the same species. I didn't find that until I read a different article about that, and I was like, oh, okay, wow, this is just summarizing their funding stuff. So pretty much the same thing we just talked about. This is you can actually go and look for their investors and funds and like, you know, what have they gotten where? You know, where have they gotten it from? This is an older one, so they've gotten more money now from This is from yeah, this is from.
Speaker 3: Twenty yeah, two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they've gotten a lot more money since then.
Speaker 3: It was last update of January ninth of this year, so at least this article or at least they started tracking them back then.
Speaker 5: So let's hear funding rounds.
Speaker 3: They've got four rounds of seed funding, three early stage rounds of funding, and three grant prize money checks that were cut to them. They've got a total funding of about twenty six point four million. The largest round was eighteen million of that and eleven institutional investors. All of this is for the oxy Tech Funding Group. Let's see here, we actually have a list right here in twenty twenty two. Actually, so at the beginning they don't show it.
Speaker 4: No, it's redactive. Well you can't see it. So, yeah, I got forty eight million, wrong, I excellently put being next to it's eighteen million from the Bill Gates Foundation.
Speaker 3: My bad, And that was in twenty twenty two. But like, okay, so gotten more from it. Yeah, So from two thousand and two to two thousand and nine, we know they received funding. We don't know how much, we don't know from who or in any way, shape or form, but we know that for seven years they were receiving money from some pody Right then June twenty six, twenty twenty four, ten million dollars comes from the Oxford Capital and East Hill Management Company. They got a couple of more amounts, but these are redacted. In twenty fifteen they got three hundred and seventy four thousand dollars. That was grant prize money. September fifteen. I'm sorry, June first, twenty fifteen, three hundred and seventy six. I just I just said that one. My bad. September fifteenth, twenty fifteen one hundred and seventy two thousand dollars in grant mine. In April twenty second of twenty twenty one, they got six point eight million dollars from the well Come Foundation, and April twenty at the twenty twenty two they received eighteen million grant prize money from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Jonathan, where are you at with this?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Anytime I see that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has anything to do with it, I just assume that it's bad personally. I mean, yeah, it sounds like a pretty good idea because it's not necessarily eradicating mosquitoes. It's just making it to where they can't necessarily carry any kind of infectious disease.
Speaker 5: Right, That's how this works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so and and the males can't buy you.
Speaker 5: It's only the females that are doing it.
Speaker 2: So they're basically only doing it to the females.
Speaker 3: Well, they're doing it to the males in an attempt to kill the females in their egg form.
Speaker 4: Ah Okay, they don't know. They don't reach adulthood to be able to rep so the females are still being born, but they're supposed to die out in the adolescent stage, so they don't reach adulthood. And then the males that are born from this pairing are carrying the next set of sequencing to be able to self limit. So the self limiting is the ones that they've created, they will die out and they have the blue glow to them, and then the next ones have the next gene sequencing to be able to pass it on to kill more females, and so it takes time, like they have to continuously reproduce, they have to be able to like, it takes a lot of time to be able to go through it and switch the genes back and forth, Like it's not a fast process. Instead of just going in and wiping them out, they're actually trying to change all the gene sequencing that is left in what's like what's actually left. Then it'll just be the males and then they'll die out. So but then what happens to everything else that's involved in that?
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, I was just reading on like would it be detrimental to nature in general? If if mosquitoes were just gone one day there was no more, no more mosquitos, and there was one like little comparison that somebody made.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, the the the creatures that feed on mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: You know, that's just one thing that they eat.
Speaker 2: It's almost like if if you if there was somebody that just wiped away all of the rice in the world, Like, we would still find other shit to eat, but it would take away a lot of food for a lot of people. So I guess it would be somewhat detrimental to those to the you know, the frogs and the birds and everything that eats and lizards and all.
Speaker 5: That shit that that that eats.
Speaker 3: The mosquitoes. Yeah, but basically it would be like it would be for us more than anything else. It would be for humanity.
Speaker 2: And it's you know, it's it's because I believe that they're not exactly the mosquitoes aren't exactly detrimental to the animal kingdom, Like it's mainly us, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they bite animals too, but you know, animals just deal with it the same way humans deal with mosquito bites. You smack them or you get bit and it just for a couple of days and you move on with your life. But now that's the a lime disease comes from that, but mostly ticks too, but either way it goes. Yeah, insects biting is not good for the bite excuse me. The bite or usually gets the upper hand on that one, and whoever got bit or whatever got bit usually suffers, but it's never to a scale to where we have to worry about it. But at the same time, dude, I would not be mad if the mosquito population on Earth was gone, and like, yeah, there'd be some very upset frogs and lizards, but like and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the problem is, though, is once you take out so this is the main killer, Like, this is one of the main killers of humans, is the mosquitoes. So if you're taking that main source of killing away, because that's like realistically, only so much can only so many resources are currently being available for people. So what happens if you stop having this killer? Because like this is a trillion dollar business, like malaria vaccines, the malaria aid and like all their little stuff that they you know, the bedding and all that stuff. Like this is a consistent thing that causes people to get sick, causes people to cost money. Why would they cure cancer when they get why would they cure malaria, because like this is a thing like they they're wanting to do these things, but at what point a is it going to become a like, oh well, the now we're way too overpopulated. So is it going to be something else? Like is it going to be the monkey pox or is it going to be like a new virus that's going to cause the deaths instead of the malaria. Since you know, the transmitter, the birds is a great way to transmit. The insects are a great way back. Plague is still around. I know people don't want to believe it, but it's still around, still has cases, and the rodents is a great way to be able to transmit diseases. So I'm like, I have a hard timing like are they really going to eradicate this or is there going to be more fallout from them trying to eradicate the specific mosquitoes than letting them be so.
Speaker 3: And with all of that, we're talking about gene editing, gene splicing, gene mutations done in labs and things like this. I got this little article pulled up from gene Convene, which is a global collaborative virtual institute, and this has a really good timeline on how long we have been editing and modifying genes for the quote unquote betterment of humanity, and I thought it was interesting enough to be worth a little read here. The first observations of the skewed inherence patterns that are characteristic of what we now refer to as gene drive were made by a Russian researcher. The year was nineteen twenty eight and he was studying the species of Drosophilia, which is a fruitfly. The first half the twenty century saw the discovery of jumping genes. These are now referred to as trans transposable elements. They are common, abundant, and very well diverse, A very diverse group of gene drives. They achieved drive by creating copies of themselves and inserting them randomly into chromosomes. In the late nineteen fifties, a type of gene drive known as meioic myotic drive meiotic I have no idea sure was discovered. Scientists quickly realized that the meiotic drive might be used to control insect pests. While notable and important research in the early twenty first century is frequently frequently cited as foundational to the history of gene drive. The timeline presented here illustrates that important ideas originated long before. Only in the twenty first century have the technical capabilities been available to readily create quote unquote gene drives in the laboratory. Okay, so let's just go over a couple of these key things that happened on this timeline here. Nineteen one hundred to nineteen fifty Early observations. Barbara McClintock. Yeah, she discovered transposable elements, a class of selfish genetic elements. Then we jumped to nineteen nineteen fifty and nineteen seventy five Basic Genetics and Applications. This was spearheaded by Edward F. Nipling or Kipling, I'm not just one hundred percent sure. He explored genetic control of insect, vectors of human pathology and parasites. Okay. Then nineteen seventy five to two thousand Molecular genetic and transgenic Technologies spearheaded by Christopher Curtis, he explored genetic controls of insect vectors of human pathology and parasites as well. And then two thousand, Oh, I'm sorry I missed one down here, Uh, oh, it breaks each one down. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Two thousand to today, gene editing technologies. The name Austin Bert might come up to some people.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He first proposed the use of homing in homing indo nucleuses as gene drive platforms.
Speaker 4: The gene drive is really interesting. You can actually google this to further break it down and like understand like the basic level of like what you're actually like looking at. So basically what it does is it takes a gene and it replaces in the chromosome itself. It takes out sequencing and it replaces it with other stuff. And so just like I was saying earlier, when it breeds with the next pair, then they have like you know, and there's a good video on it that drops down and actually shows you. So you'll have like the adults, then you'll have the parents, and it'll show you that you have the gene sequencing change in fifty percent roughly of those babies, and then like it continuously comes down. It's a very long process, but it's a way to be able to manipulate the genes and change how these bugs actually are and what they do can they transmit? So the big thing about this is is they're trying to get it to where they no longer can actually carry malaria like at all. They can change the genomes to they can't carry that at all, or the other viruses they that most of the time. In fact, humans with it just is going to take a very long time to get all of the mosquitoes. But this technology has been around and in the works since the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 5: So you remember, I just recently was telling you about the love bug, Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Yes, even though they don't like to accept that that was something that was created that wasn't created, right, I'm crazy, except we have been doing gene splicing and cloning and all these things in the insect community since oh, you know, nineteen twenty eight. But yeah, we're just crazy conspiracy theorist over here. There's no shred of evidence to back any of those claims. Right. But with all that being said, before we jump into the impos Jonathan, where are you thinking that this is all headed? Where are you at with what the information we've given you? What will you think of bro.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I think that all of these it's gonna sound crazy, but that's what we talk about over here. I think that technically what's going to happen is that all of these vaccine creators and the people that are that are working in in creating these diseases and making them more severe and everything like that, I think just going to go to the highest bidder and whatever is going to happen. So whether it's monkey pox or some kind of malaria or name your other disease.
Speaker 3: X like, there's only that.
Speaker 2: I think that personally, there's probably only going to be one that is released at a time, and probably the most harmful, the most detrimental to humanity, And in that.
Speaker 5: I think that that's gonna be the one that's going to be released.
Speaker 2: I think that it's probably it's probably being seen like that.
Speaker 3: And I like that they keep mentioning COVID. I really actually do like it because that's like the big red flag for us. That's the big telltale sign that they're going to do a rinse and repeat of what happened before. See we've said this before on this show so many times. COVID was an excellent case study. Okay, yes, some people did in fact die from it, but these people usually were overweight or had respiratory problems. Beforehand, they had comorbidities before they ever had the introduction of COVID into their system. Right, But the way the public responded, not to laws, not to rules that if you don't follow this, you're going to jail for the safety of everyone else. It was just mandates. It was just things that they suggested very heavily and may threaten your job, but then couldn't actually fire you over it. But then certain people did get it was messy. It was a very very big clusterfuck. Now that they are talking about all of these new things that might come out and they keep using the COVID uh situation. I'm not even gonna call it a pandemic. I'll say plandemic. They're using that as a blueprint, if you will, for how they're going to proceed. I think it's fascinating and terrifying. Yeah. No, I mean that they're going to make their money however they can.
Speaker 2: And I think that they absolutely used COVID as kind of a like a blueprint precursor to what the eventual thing is going to be. And I think that we would be absolutely crazy to think that it's not going to happen sometime between now and four years from now if you catch my grip in my drift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. So all right, do you have anything you wanted to add on this before we jump onto the impox No, we.
Speaker 4: Still got sorry, no, we still got like we got the best one for last.
Speaker 3: So fair enough. All right, Now let's go into the next item on the agenda, which is the impox case from China. I know, who could have ever foreseen China coming out with the new virus. We might need to get added to the Bingo card as a matter of fact, totally, but here we go. Here Chinese health authorities have reported a new mutated strain of IMPOCS clad onebe virus in China today, know all about this new strain. Here we go, oh Jesus. In a recent development related to impos case, the Chinese health authorities reported a new mutated strain of IMPOCS clayed onebe virus in China. This is following a surge in impox cases in African countries and many non African nations like India, UK, USA, and many Asian and European nations. Last year, the World Health Organization declared a global public health emergency as a precautionary measure to deal with the outbreak. According to China Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the new variant that they have detected in China is a cluster outbreak and started with the infection of a foreigner who has a history of travel and residents in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Four additional cases have been reported in individuals who were infected after having close contact with the foreign individual, kind of a patient zero situation. The symptoms in these case patients are mild, consisting of skin rash and blisters. The impox transmission, however, is through close contact and results in flu like symptoms and pus filled lesions on the body. While it is typically mild, it can be fatal in rare instances. In August, the World Health Organization has declared impocs a public health emergency after the outbreak in Africa had gone out of control. This declaration was made for the second time in two years, following the case in the surge in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and many other non African nations. Now, the Chinese National Health Commission says in a statement to Reuters they would categorize impocs as a category B infectious disease. This categorization would enable officials to undertake emergency measures such as suspending work in school, restricting public gatherings, and seiling off areas during a potential outbreak of the disease. That also kind of sounds it sounds a little familiar. Doesn't know, we've seen this one before. I feel like coronavirus a little bit, dude, A little bit. Now, this is just a quick little article talking about the impocs, but we do have a little bit more about this from the CDC itself. Actually, Jonathan, if you want to read this one, you go for it, sir. The empos in the United States and around the world. The current situation. What to know. There are two types of the virus that cause empocs, Claye one and Clayed two. Both types spread the same way and can be prevented using these same methods. There have been cases or outbreaks of Clayed one empox in several countries in Central and Eastern Africa. There have also been several travelers ociated clade one empox cases reported in countries and other parts of Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America. CDC is working with public health partners in the United States and throughout and throughout Africa to monitor the for EMPOCS cases and increase surveillance capacity in addition to other activities. Clade two EMPOCS cases continue to spread at low levels in many countries around the world. Okay, so the CDC is obviously well aware of it, and they are trying to release statements about it. You know, let's go ahead and read what they say. The current situation in the United States is this will be this will be fun.
Speaker 2: The first case of Claye one EMPOCS in the United States was detected in November of twenty twenty four, following the patient's travel to an affected area. No additional cases were reported. The CDC assessed the risk to the United States overall population and specific populations within the United States posed by the Claye one EMPOCS out as low. Clayed two EMPOS is still circulating at low levels and children have historically gotten empocs and endemic areas in Western and Central Africa, and in this outbreak, the high number of children with EMPOS reported and likely reported in likely reflects spread within households. Based on what we know right now, we don't expect to see the same sort of risk and children if empocs were introduced in the United States for reasons including different households, different household makeup and size, access to disinfecting products, and improved access to medical care.
Speaker 3: So they're saying basically that if it was to spread in America, it would be kind of risky, but still kind of containable and seen as a low risk situation. But again, this is off of the assumption that it would not mutate to a further and stronger and more dangerous strain, which all of these seem to just be mutating like motherfuckers. So I'm not really taking and that is as an air of confidence in what the CDC is saying, but we can in fact read on to see across the globe. I'm sorry, goohe.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I just was scanning and this subclade one bee is the same one in China from the guy from the Dominican Republic, and this is the same the Congo is the same place as the other one. But it's saying that it's spread through intimate contact and adult sexual contact between two different demographics, including heterosexual spread with sex trade workers. So it's already spread to China, this one bee, so they have like those confirmed cases or whatnot.
Speaker 3: And that makes sense because China's got a lot of people working in Africa right now. Ever since the oil industry ended or pretty much shut down America in twenty sixteen and all the oil field workers from Africa came home, China came in and bought up all of their drilling rigs, all of their wells for pennies on the dollar. And China has been making some very strategic moves in the financial and industry field around the world. So isn't it fascinating that China in the Congo, which for the record, the guy that I refer to a lot that was working in the Congo with Chevron when he left and the Chinese workers came in there. Isn't it fascinating that the Congo and China are seeing these one hundred percent believe.
Speaker 4: This, It says the ongoing global outbreak of CLAD two. So this isn't the one bee. This is the first one caused more than one hundred thousand cases in one hundred and twenty two countries, including one hundred and fifteen countries where IMPOS has not previously been reported, and it gives you like more of a more breakdown of like where countries were and you know which ones were you know, infected and stuff. But this subclad one B is the news strand yeah, so so.
Speaker 3: You know what, let's actually look at this here. Countries experiencing local human to human transmission of clade one impox include Burundi, Central Africa, the Central African republican excuse me, that's a new one, uh, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Republic of the Congo. So not just the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but also the Republic of the Congo. Yes, those are two separate nations depending on the year, depends on which country you're talking about with that continent, let's see Kenya, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda and Uganda. Countries reporting travel associated cases of clay one include Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Oman, Pakistan, Sweden, Thailand, the United Kingdom of the United States, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. So yeah one PC. If you know anybody who goes enter out of these countries, you might want to let them be aware that this is what they're walking into.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: Historically, only Cameroon in West Africa had cases of both Claye one and Claye two, as both clades are endemic, but in different parts of the country. So yeah, that's that's Bengo card. Shit have I ever seen? Actually, whoa look at this. We've got a whole we got a whole map of this going on here, hold on, im assumed in on accident. What the hell? Oh that's how you do it? Okay, So wow, let's see here confirmed impox cases since January first of twenty twenty four. Okay, So total of CLAYD one d Clay two, we got just under twenty four thousand cases in locations with only klayed one is a little over thirteen thousand. Cases with only Klay two is just over sixty seven hundred and case then locations with both Clayed one in Clay two is just over forty one hundred. But here we see on this map areas that are you know, more than or less than affected by this. That is a massive portion of the world that is seeing this uptick right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all over the entire world pretty much. Just to add to the being a car, I wonder if it I wonder if you got this included and you got the bird flu like wood, it mute even more. I mean they all have the same kind of symptoms of like headaches and this and that, and like, hey, maybe maybe you could add it to your being a good card.
Speaker 2: We I almost I feel like it's doing a disservice whenever we call it empos can we.
Speaker 17: Just let's just it's like it's a box cooler first of all, Like, and wasn't there what movie was that where there was the uh, the the virally infected monkeys that were running around.
Speaker 3: Uh, I know the one you're talking about, because they locked down the entire city and then the military eight days later.
Speaker 4: That's a zombie movie.
Speaker 3: But they no, there was one where it was like a monkey that escaped from a zoo or something, and like it was sitting on a window sill of a house. Next thing you know, that house was ground zero for the human the human transmission they call it in the National Guard and basically biodomed this city and just had to slowly watch as every person had very long, horrible deaths. It was This movie came out early two thousands. Another one you're talking about, I got it right here. As a matter of a.
Speaker 5: Man, I it's got a commercial voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the the well, the the the part in which they mentioned the monkey virus. But it's one of my favorite movies of all time. What's the name of it, American Ultra that's the one.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, buddy, here it is tonight. Sorry, can I just ask about the monkeys and the gas masks?
Speaker 13: What you ain't heard?
Speaker 9: Towns, I'm the government.
Speaker 3: Wildfire out of spaces straight and Gomna strain back till disease touch ship. I'm sorry, I see look at the TV man, look at that ship right there.
Speaker 7: Around the town of Climate, West Virginia with the CDC has set a breakout of what is being described as super typhoid began earlier this evening. The bridge into town has been blocked, with access in or out up the town official personnel or believe that outbreak real. I can't be these two individuals, I can't be real. Anyone having knowledge of their whereabouts to contact the authorities immediately. These two animal access the high contagious not any circumstances. Officials have indicated that Victoria Lassiter is responsible for the obreak, right y'all? TV my monster's inappropriate close contact with several test monkeys.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't have to watch. The whole thing's an American ultra.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a cover story that that there was this monkey virus that was going around, and the news put those two like, uh, the the FBI agend or whatever and the the one who was MK Ultrade as the guys who were quote unquote fucking monkeys.
Speaker 3: So ah, got you.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 3: The movie I was talking about was actually called Outbreak. I just looked that one up too, So it was a it's that was kind of like a comedic look at it, and they were using it as a way to throw the people off the movie Outbreak is it's a it was a kapacin monkey or whatever that like escaped and apparently had some sort of disease that just wreck shop. But anyway, so again it's like they've already uh done soft launches on these things in the movies to just let people know that this is a real thing that could happen one day.
Speaker 4: Contagion is a really good movie to watch. Yeah, that starts out on Grand zero and like how they backtrack the virus all the way back and stuff and how and how it actually works. It's a really good movie to just kind of see what can happen quickly.
Speaker 3: So let's get back to it here. So what is the CDC doing? I mean, yeah, we really don't have to read this because what they're doing is probably they're gonna say the most that they can do and then at the end it won't be enough because man, we just couldn't control this thing. Who could ever control such a virus? And this and this? Now let's talk about cholera, because we now have some sort of a super cholera that has come out which is extremely preventable. We well, not this super but cholera itself. We have known what causes it, what spreads it, what it does, and all of the things about it for years. As a matter of fact, you remember a hocus Pocus, the first one, uh huh okay, You remember when they were trying to figure out what to curse Thackery Binks with. She even opened up her book and mentioned cholera. That movie was supposed to be set in the sixteen hundreds, Like they've known what colera was for hundreds of years. Yes, I know it was a movie. Where was a movie? But they knew what it was. They may not have had all the certain sciences and technologies to know the ins and outs of it, but it's not a new thing. By you mean, it's like tuberculosis. We've known what that has been for quite some time. Why is TV killing millions of people in this day and age.
Speaker 4: That's something we probably should have looked up, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I remember even talking about it when uh Me and Jonathan first combined forces to make this show what it was. We were talking about how COVID has killed this many people. It's like it also killed three million people last year with tuberculosis. Like it's substantially larger numbers of people die from TB the year that COVID hit the world. But somehow we didn't see a single outrage towards the TP pandemic, this pandemic of tuberculosi.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I would much rather die of COVID than fucking tuberculosis Like that is a horrible way to go.
Speaker 3: Dude, agreed, But again, we have science about tuberculosis. We know what we can do, there's treatment options, and somehow we still have millions of people dying from it every year. Now we have a global task force that is coming together to talk about what they can do to stop the cholera outbreak. Like I'm this is this is crazy and this is from June of last year in France they wrote this article. But I mean, look at this. We have thirteen con tries right now that are all feeling the effects of this. It doesn't even make sense. I'm not you know what, Let's go ahead. The seventh Cholera pandemic has continued to intensify since twenty twenty one, with an increasing number of outbreaks reported in vulnerable settings, but also in areas that have not reported cases in decades or ever. Over six hundred and twenty thousand cases have been reported in twenty nine countries between June twenty twenty three and May twenty twenty four in twenty nine countries, concerning data that must be understood as an underrepresentation of the reality due to surveillance challenges. Due to surveillance challenges Okay, sixteen countries currently have case fatality rates above one percent, reflecting unacceptable levels of deaths. These negative trends are accelerated by access constraints to hard to reach areas, security climate, socioeconomic and political challenges and are compounded by major operational challenges. These include limited funding or coordination and response activities, supply chain disruptions affecting laboratory and case management work, and despite recent programs, the production of oral cholera vaccines remains insufficient to cover reactive needs, and no preventative campaign has been carried out since twenty twenty two. Yeah, that's that's the going trend as of right now.
Speaker 4: And this made the list. This made the list of the top like eleven that they are watching, like the super Watch is on like of becoming a serious pandemic or like an actual pandemic of cholera. So yeah, they haven't. They aren't doing anything about it. They aren't I guess helping people figure out how not to spread cholera. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: Well, there's probably not a lot of money to be made because it's main happening like within poorer countries, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There's probably something to do with that, Like if they can't get any kind of government contract to be able to siphon money, you know, tax money or whatever from the government, which would ultimately be taking it from the rest of their people. There's probably not a whole lot of money to be made off of it. That's why it's like, I think that most of these, most of these diseases that are naturally happening in quotations, I think that a lot of them are going to be hitting the Western world, probably more than anywhere else because there's more money to be made there.
Speaker 5: That's just my own personal I mean.
Speaker 4: I would I wouldn't doubt it. I actually looked up the tuberculosis since you mentioned it, and I was like, yeah, it's like eight point two million people were diagnosed with TB in twenty twenty three. In twenty twenty two it was seven point five And the highlights is is that the number has gone down, but it's still significantly rising to ten point eight million at the end of twenty twenty three, So it's still rising. They're still like having infections, Like it's an actual issue in funding funding gaps and challenges globally, and it's saying that this is actually like one of the top killers besides malaria, which is also rising as well in HIV.
Speaker 3: So I have an article pulled up here and we're we're not going to read the whole article. I did, in fact find this map because this was updated December of last year, so we are less than a month away from when this was published and updated. And if you notice the countries that are going to be affected or are currently affected by the cholera endemic, Okay, we're seeing a couple of them in specific that you probably could have seen coming right, A lot of southern and Eastern African countries.
Speaker 5: India is getting smacked with it, and China.
Speaker 3: Of course, China is going to let their people catch every single thing that comes out because they really want to reduce their population. That's the whole Thing's ueshipping has been on for forever. But yeah, mostly in Africa and in Southeast Asia, that this cholera epidemic is really growing, just like COVID apparently just started in one of the Asian countries and then just spread like gangbusters, just.
Speaker 4: Like every one of them that we've seen pretty much today.
Speaker 3: Funny how it just kind of stems from the same spawn point.
Speaker 2: I mean, but is it all spawning from China or is that just is it kind of like h is that where like a lot of these diseases are really being worked on you know, like, are they are there multiple countries that are going over into China and everybody is collectively working on it, or is it mainly the Chinese that are constructing these diseases in order to wipe out people?
Speaker 5: Like, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Well, as far as cholera is concerned, this first sentence kind of lays it out here. Safe drinking water and advanced sanitation systems have made Europe and North America collar are free for decades. However, the disease continues to spread through many countries and was reported for forty four countries across the globe in twenty twenty two. So again we're not going to read the whole thing here, but basically, if you look at this map, these are countries that do not have access to clean drinking water, decent medical care, any kind of real sanitation. These are the same people that will be drinking out of the same river that they shit in, and like that's not even seen as weird.
Speaker 4: So you know, well a lot of these countries too, though, some of these countries that are being affected, they have these are where all of the stuff is being made at and so the pollution is so high in their rivers already. Yeah, I don't think that it is just the Chinese government, because the Congo seems to be getting slammed with some shit right now. And they're not the only ones that are producing these kind of you know, scary viruses like our CDC in Georgia, it has one of the largest vaults of all of the like the plagues that you don't want, we have it here sitting on our soil. I mean in South America, they got hit with a black plague just like a few years ago, and nobody really talked about it. They had an increase actually at that jail that's that really psycho jail that has like all those people that live down there. I forget what it's called. They didn't they did a Netflix special on it, but they actually got hit with the black plague, and like they're still around, like they're not. China's not the only people that are doing experiments now. A lot of the experiments are done over there because they don't have the same regulations and a lot of companies can do skirt around different things. But like Germany does them, Finland has like the has the vaults as well. Like there's a lot of different places that harbor all of those diseases. Actually war war ze, you know, when they went over there, that's that's actually a real place. You can look it up and like that's they have all of those things that you don't want released in a special little bunker. And so there's multiple places. So it's not just them. It's the living conditions of these people. It's not being able to access you know, good healthcare and actually like any kind of virual medication or anything like that. But the problem is is it seems to be stemming from a lot of I don't know if it's like the education of how to prepare food or you know, it's a combination. It's a multifaceted issue. But these countries are getting slammed, and then the people are traveling in between and carrying it with them a lot of these viruses to other countries, and it's just continuously the cycle of more and more shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I could see like a lack of education from the local population, especially countries that do not have infrastructure to really get the word out to all corners of their land that hey, y'all, we got this problem going on. We need to like insta get a boil band or we need to make sure that you do X, y or Z thing, Like a lot of these places don't really have that, or they have it, but not to the scale right Like India, for instance, it is considered a first world country by some, but there is so many sections of the country that are like off into the beat like off the beaten path. You're never going to see them. No white person has been there in like sixty years kind of thing. It's it's it's wild shit where they're They're so far out, it's hard to get the word to everyone.
Speaker 5: And I can understand that too.
Speaker 3: But these are also, like they said, cultural and socioeconomic issues. The water being as polluted as it is, so even if you were to wash your hands with what you think is clean water, that water has been ran through how many different engine coolants and everything else, so you're just cooking with poison.
Speaker 4: There's actually a really fascinating I'm big about water and like the India has the worst water in the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and the Green New Deal bullshit that they pulled us out of because you know, America is polluting the earth so bad. China and India are the number one and number two pollutants on Earth. Nobody's given them shit about how and why they're hurting the earth. Everybody just lets them do what they do.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of actual back life like attacking like apple for example there. Their plant there dumps a ton of chemicals into the already chemical like the river is dying. All the rivers are dying over there, and they've been working. The locals have been fighting tooth and nail for decades to try to make it better, but they keep getting stopped at every turn. There is a lot of information about like what's going on with their water supply. And I do feel, truly to my soul horrible for so many of those people because they have gone and try to do as much as they could to show the government and show them, hey, we're dying because you're killing us, and like please stop doing this. Like they boil the waters, They do all sorts of stuff to try to even be better, and it doesn't help because the chemicals are so heavy and it's leached into everything. So they I will say that they're in a very big disadvantage. Just like with the malaria cases, you have so many people that are living crampat and they try everything to keep using the net. They're doing all the things that they're supposed to do. They try over and over again whatever they're given, but they are such poverty that they cannot get out of it and they cannot survive, and they don't have enough access to medical care or any kind of vaccines or anything that could actually help them. They get given these, you know, the mosquito nets. They get graciously given and then they have to use them for ten kids because they're trying to cram them all together to keep them safe, and it's it's just not being effective.
Speaker 3: Or the dad just takes it and uses that as a fishing net, which is also something that has been done on mass to where like they didn't realize those nets weren't just nets. They were coded with certain chemicals to help prevent the mosquitoes. But fuck that, we're just gonna use them for fishing nets because.
Speaker 4: That's but they're starving, that's the problem. They're literally starving, and they have like the I did a thing about like these locations where like they're living on top of the water because they have nowhere to live, and they're sleeping on planks on top of the water, like hanging over because they have nothing and they're trying their to at least feed. But you also that that plays in with having no birth control methods because they have no access to birth control methods and they actually don't have a lot of education when it comes to that as well, Like you would think.
Speaker 3: They don't know where babies come from.
Speaker 4: They understand, but they don't like they don't quite understand the like some places don't quite have the technology or like the information to say that it's like okay, well, hey, right after you have a baby, you can get pregnant again, Like that's a common thing that they didn't know, like in certain locations.
Speaker 3: I feel like it would only take them one or two tries to get that message. But I mean fuck, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they also believe in having more kids. So yeah, you know, it just depends because this is a cultural thing as well as a you know, education issue as well as having access and funding to this kind of issue. And rape is huge over it. Yeah, so that's not even like you're talking like a thirteen year old. You know, twelve year old could already have two kids depending on when her period is, and it has nothing to do with her wanting these children. This is being forced upon her, So.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent it's more than just one issue. It's like a cataclysmic chain of events that has led to it being the problem that it is, for sure, I mean anyway, all right, so I'm not going to read all of this. We'll read some of the keynotes here. Key measures identified in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five to try to maintain this cholera situation, the scaling up of country support. There are twelve countries that are developing or planning to start the elaboration of their national cholera plans. Of those same twelve countries are also planning or already in the process of identifying their pamis, which I don't exactly know what that is off the top, I probably said so in the article. But you've got a lot of things to cover on this one. Acute funding constraints for partners mean the GTFCC must increase its capacities to engage in humanitarian and development forums. The completion of the Roadmap Midterm Review as instructed by the GTFCC Steering Committee. The review of the Roadmap M and E plan for Secretariat Secretary. Yeah, and expanding advocacy Task Team activities. So again they are trying their best to get something in the works to make it better. But as of now it's slow moving and cholera very well. Maybe the next quote unquote pandemic slash plandemic that takes out certain areas of the world. Now, I don't necessarily believe that that's going to make its way to America and be a real risk for all of us. I think that we may see a couple of cases, right, and then these might get blasted as a new thing. Maybe they'll be shown to be Hey, this was one case, but it's all good. But on the cult to conspiracy, we talk to people all around the globe, not just in America. So as we're looking at what the world can expect for twenty twenty five, do in fact have to mention that with that being said, ding gay fever is now making a massive resurgence. Jonathan, have you heard anything about this? Does it pronounced deng gay? M h huh uh No. I don't even know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 4: Is it ding gay?
Speaker 3: I've only ever heard it pronounced ding because it's from a French doctor but I I if it's pronounced ding gee, then.
Speaker 4: Like it probably is ding gay and I'm probably one hundred pc wrong.
Speaker 5: I could be either way. It's d e n g u e.
Speaker 2: However the fuck you say that word? But yeah, I've never really even heard of it.
Speaker 3: So it typically was seen as an African disease. You would go there, if you went like on a safari or if you want on a missions trip or something like that, you would need to worry about catching ding gay fever from the flies and the mosquitoes. And that was pretty much what it would. Matter of fact, George of the Jungle, you remember that. And whenever she was in the car back home, she was talking to her mom and she's like, are you sure you don't have ding gay fever? No, Mom, I do not have dan gay fever. What colors you're tongue? And she opened pink and then that that was when George had his head out the window and started screaming his his his war cry in the middle of New York City. So it's been a thing where if you go to Africa, you're gonna need to worry about malaria, You're gonna need to worry about ding gay fever, you're gonna need to worry about. This was one of those things, but it was never really thought about in the public zeitgeist outside of that, right, But.
Speaker 2: Now Brendan Frasier just shout him making his comeback.
Speaker 4: First of all, he was just the sexiest in in later years. I'm in later years, I mean earlier years, you mean like the moment, like yeah, yeah, before that too, Like, oh my god, him him is Tarzian and Sino Man. I watched him man way way too much as a as a young child.
Speaker 3: I just he was great and he was gorgeous. Hollywood turned their backs on him, and then the internet bullied Hollywood into giving him a second shot, and your boy has not missed yet. He's doing great. What was the name of that the one where he was singer? Is it Hairhead? Something like hair Heads?
Speaker 5: Yeah, him and Adam Sandler.
Speaker 4: And uh with his long hair.
Speaker 5: Crazy eyes was in there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I like the.
Speaker 4: One where they hit under the ground for all that time there his parents built a bunker underneath the ground, yes, yeah, and he like grew up down there all by himself, and then he went up to the surface and was like, what the fuck people are alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that one guy that owned the bar like thought it was God that was coming talking to him, and they shrine a whole religion. Yea, he had a following and shit, yes, oh man, that's amazing. And then he had just like howked all of his dad's old baseball cards and like come to find out they were worth like gazillions of dollars now, so it was like, yeah, we got money. Sure, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well she was also really good looking to back then.
Speaker 3: That's true anyway. So the forecast of dingay fever cases in twenty twenty five what experts say. In twenty twenty four, an exceptional number of dingay cases was reported worldwide. In Brazil. According to the Ministry of Health, the disease affected more than six point five million people by mid November, with over fifty seven hundred confirmed deaths. It was a year in which dingay spread to southern regions and higher altitudes areas previously unaffected or rarely experiencing outbreaks. Experts from Oswaldo Cruz Foundation Fio Cruise, which is where this article comes from, Universidad del Val I'm gonna butcher those pronunciations. So let's just say it was like universities and these things. And the Ministry of Health of Brazil gathered on October thirty first in a webinar to discuss the upcoming twenty twenty five ding gay season using statistical predictive models. The event was organized by the Vice President of EDJU of Education, Information and Communication. These people, I think it was a crossover between the Portuguese language and the English language, so excuse me, long story short. During the online seminar, they discussed the current dingay situation in Brazil and shared statistical models to predict what they would expect for in answering participants questions. The event had over twelve hundred registrations and more than six hundred attendees. So what the experts say about dingay in twenty twenty three. The experts explain that many uncertainties remain regarding the dingay in twenty twenty five given the atypical year experience in twenty twenty four, both climatically and epidemiologically. The models do not predict an outbreak of the same magnitude as twenty twenty four, but warnings remain for certain regions such as the south of the country, which may experience an even greater outbreak. The research from the bar yup and the event mediator Rachel Lowe explains that in June twenty twenty four, Info Dingay and Muscula mate Sure launched a Dingay forecast spear sprint focused on the twenty twenty five season. The initiative aim to standardize predictive model training to develop a joint task force for DINGE in Brazil. All right, so they're basically just repeating this.
Speaker 4: So yeah, do you know how that you know how it's spread? Tell us mosquitoes and guess what, it's our specific kind of mosquitos here in North America, the ones that they're trying to eradicate, is the only kind that's spreading this.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 4: So I was like, wait a minute, I thought they were really mainly here, But yeah, mosquitos are how they're actually spreading this the same the same group. So Brazil is the one. Brazil is where we did is where the company did its experiment in the tourist locations that had the ninety percent rate.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: So I'm curious to see why they had such an increase like I don't know if it's a conspiracy, but I'm just saying, why in these specific regions where those pockets died apparently ninety percent, if this was spreading to unlike unaffected areas that they've never experienced an outbreak before, well, would it weager that those mosquitos that were still living moved out of those areas because they were dying because of the the fake the bioengineered mosquitos, or like does it have a connection to each other? Like how how is it that we did the experiment in Brazil and now Brazil had the most cases of deaths.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm just that's a very good point, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Well, I was just looking at just like where do mosquitoes even come from? Like, because you ever noticed that out of nowhere, like in your house, right Like whenever you have like you'll you'll get like fruit flies just show up out of nowhere, and it's like, well, where the fuck did they come from? You know, and it's usually borne from the fruit, which is I find, you know, just weird how that whole life cycle even works. And then you look at mosquitos, and mosquitos are are from like still.
Speaker 3: Water and so that's where they they lay their larvae. But it's like, you know, like it, are they born from still water or do mosquitoes lay their eggs buy the still water? You know what I mean? Yeah, they lay their eggs in the still water. See, moving water they can't use. So, for instance, Louisiana, we have a lot of stagnant water.
Speaker 5: That's just the way it goes.
Speaker 3: So you're going to have insane amounts of mosquitoes, especially if we just had a really heavy rain, because now there's all these other little stagnant pools in the middle of anywhere where there wasn't one three weeks ago. So it just grows and grows and over populates. You don't have mosquitos in the mountains, you don't have mosquitos in the desert because A it's too cold, b there's no stagnant water. And see, they need a specific type of environment to reproduce at scale like this. So whenever they did that experiment in the Florida Keys, this makes sense to me. The way they did in Brazil, this makes sense to me, Right, I get it. If they were to do the same experiment in Louisiana, I could at least put the pieces together in my mind of why they would use this as some sort of a testing ground for mosquito mutations and things like that. However, I'm not really seeing much of a benefit to these experiments being done anywhere. They're claiming that there's benefits, but again they won't release the reports, so like, who really knows.
Speaker 4: So the tourist locations is where they released it, so like like the high altitude mosquitoes don't normally go to high altitude. So I'm just I'm just trying to think of, like I obviously I don't know the pattern of mosquitos. I don't have a degree in that at all, but it just wagers. I'm mean, just why would this happen where in this specific country that they released these mosquitos and had such a good progress in it. I'm just kind of trying to figure out, like maybe there's something leadd to it, maybe.
Speaker 3: There's not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what I was, you know, just pondering there for a second, because only reason I even thought about that is that so I have I have like this big fish tank, I have a two turtles in there, and so I feed it like these little turtle pellets every day, right, that's what it eats. And and if you give them too many of the little turtle pellets, then what happens is is that these tiny little critters are they they start to form. It's like they almost look like crustacean, but they're basically like little mites that are born from this from this food.
Speaker 3: And I thought, isn't that strange? How, you know, there was this.
Speaker 2: Dry food and it was almost it was just like the it was the right environment for basically these little these little mites to just pop up out of nowhere. And I feel like, I don't know if that was the same thing for mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: Or or whatever.
Speaker 2: I but yeah, of course, like the mosquitos, they lay eggs near that, you know. And that's why I was bringing up the whole fruit fly incident, because there wasn't like one fruit fly that showed up out of nowhere and impregnated you know, all by by your apples and your fruit and your bananas and everything. It's almost like they were all up out of the fruits, which I just I don't know, I find that that that's just so strange to me, how they just come up out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: You know you're one hundred percent correct, good cult members. Wash your fruit when you get it from the store, even if it's from a farmer's market, even if you grew it yourself. Wash that shit. I promise you you'll see things float to the surface that you're like, wait, that was about to go in my body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those would be eggs, vinegar, vinegar, water. Yep, you soak your fruit in it will be great. I use Young Living the fruit and veggie spray. It's actually really healthy for like, it's not anything toxic on your stuff, and you can spray all your fruit and then soak it and then putting your fruit in uh Mason jars in the fridge can also help.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So we got millions of people that are experiencing the side effects of dingay.
Speaker 5: In their air or dinghy or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, so now let's go to this, uh, this biggin' the worst.
Speaker 4: One, the worst one on the Bingo car that like could end all life as.
Speaker 3: We know it literally, and that's not uh, I wish that we were being extra or dramatic when we say that it could literally end all living creatures, plant and animal on this planet. Right that this is not this is not a joke, This is not being dramatic to stir up people and get them scared. No, no, people really need to be aware of what's being done at this current moment in time.
Speaker 5: M Hm, Jonathan, have you heard anything about.
Speaker 4: This mirror bacteria?
Speaker 5: Mirror bacteria? No, sounds like something that was created in a lab.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, and we're gonna Oh, we're gonna go into it here. Now, let's go ahead and read this article real quick. This is from uh Popular Mechanics. And there's actually a YouTube video we're gonna play in a minute that breaks it down pretty well. It's a little five minute video, but it it does a really eloquent job of explaining it to a more easier to understand level. So let's go here. For whatever reason, life formed on Earth with right handed DNA and left handed DNA proteins, or excuse me, for whatever reason life formed on this Earth with right handed DNA and left handed proteins. But scientists have long wondered if a mirror version of life could be created. Okay, while these quote unquote mirror cells could have profound medical implications, a new two hundred and ninety nine page report warns that a mirror pathogen could spell the end of life on Earth, as such a microbe would avoid our immune system's natural defense and be resistant to antibiotics. Scientists are at least a decade off from creating these types of mirror cells, so this global discussion is more important than ever. Let's see here. Science run amok in is a prominent fixture in post apocalyptic disease, and interdimensional monsters and AI are all examples of the widespread death courtesy of some misguided scientific vings. We see this in a lot of fiction and movies, but once in a while, debates and worries about potentially world ending research spills out into the real world, and now thirty eight prominent biologists are raising the alarm of a new threat mirror life. Okay, so no, this is not some Spock with a beard scenario. Instead, it's the purposeful creation of proteins and DNA that take on the exact mirror scherriality or handedness of typical biology found in all living things on Earth. For example, DNA is made mostly of sugar, which can have left or right handed molecules, but for whatever reason, scientists don't know exactly. Life selected right handed molecules to form DNA, which is why the double helix curves towards the right. Proteins, on the other hand, no pun intended use left hand amino acids. This is not only true to humans, but all life on Earth. Of course, the seemingly arbitrary decision to arrange life in this way led to an irresistible question, what if life's handedness formed in the mirror direction? Now? A two hundred and nine to nine page report, along with commentary published in the Journal of Science suggests suggests that maybe pursuing this particular path of knowledge isn't the best idea. This is a direct quote. Driven by curiosity and plausible applications, some researchers had begun to work towards creating life forms composed entirely of mirror image biological molecules. The authors wrote in the Science article, our analysis suggests that mirror bacteria would likely evade many immune mechanisms mediated by siral cheryl molecules, potentially causing lethal infection in humans, animals, and plants. So, although initially driven by curiosity, mirror cells could have a profound impact on HIV and Alzheimer's treatment, according to The New York Times. But the flip side of that medical coin is that a dangerous mirror microbe could basically ravage the plant with little to no resistance our bodies. Immune systems are hardwired to detect threats by latching onto left handed proteins and right handed DNA, so a cell with a mirror construction could evade our bodies natural to physicistems entirely. Such a microbe would be also resistant to normal antibiotics. A mirror antibiotic would likely arrive too late or you know, be too It would be too late to be used, too much good, with no protein, and with no protection medical or biological. All life could be threatened by this hypothetical mirror pandemic. Luckily, scientists haven't created these mirror cells yet, but the report estimates that such possibility is likely ten years or so away, making this conversation more important than ever. This is the last quota mariad unless compelling evidence emerges that mirror life would not pose extraordinary dangers. We believe that mirror bacteria and other mirror organisms, even those with engineered biocontaminate measures, should not be created. We recommend that initially, we recommend that initially steps be taken to prevent the production of mirror genomes and pre proteomes or functional equivalents sufficient to enable the construction of a mirror cell. Okay, so I know I just threw a lot of a lot of things out and it's some wild things going on here. But this is this is.
Speaker 4: The actual report, so you don't have to read the report. So this is the two hundred and nine name page report that we found. That's the actual report. If people really wanted to read into this and like read what is actually being produced. It is by Stanford University Libraries. And you can't access the entire report and read it verbatim, all two hundred and nine to nine pages.
Speaker 3: It is a an eleven point four sore megabyte download, and please go check it out Stanford University Libraries. You can download the pdf. You can read it for yourself. And this is the official peer reviewed documentary and all the things that they have found in regard to this. So this video will kind of lay out what in the actual hell we're talking about with it. And again it's not the best description, but I think it will do a pretty good job of answering some of the questions of like, you know, what the hell a y'all talking about? All right, so let's check it out.
Speaker 16: Are mirror organisms, I mean, break it.
Speaker 8: Down for me.
Speaker 15: So think about it this way. Imagine you're building something with legos. Okay, I'm with here, all life on Earth. It's like using the same type of lego connection over and over, but mirror organisms would be different. I'd be like flipping that connection around, changing how everything fits together.
Speaker 8: Okay, so like a mirror image.
Speaker 15: Yeah, exactly. It all comes down to something scientists call harmoculality. It's a mouthful.
Speaker 8: I know, no worries. You're the expert.
Speaker 15: So every living thing on Earth, I mean everything from the tiniest little bacteria to us, it's all built with these molecules right, and they have a specific handedness. So our DNA and RNA they use right handed molecules, but our proteins they use the left handed ones. Mirror organisms would flip that whole thing. Ohoh okay, so be like using the same lego bricks, but reversing all those connections as well. It creates something totally different from anything.
Speaker 4: We've ever seen.
Speaker 16: It's like alien life forms. But right here on Earth that's kind of freaky.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And this article you sent it talks about how our bodies would interact or not interact.
Speaker 8: I guess with these mirror organisms.
Speaker 15: That's one of the biggest worries.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 15: Our bodies are built to deal with a very specific kind of life, a certain chirality. Our immune systems they wouldn't know how to fight these mirror organisms off.
Speaker 3: I just wouldn't compute exactly.
Speaker 15: It's like trying to fit the wrong key into a lock. Our immune system's keys they just wouldn't work on the locks of mirror organisms. So they can just you know, slip right past our defenses like we weren't even there.
Speaker 16: Okay, so no natural defenses. That's already scary enough, But the article also mentions this other risk uncontrolled replication, Like what's the worst case scenario there?
Speaker 15: Well, imagine bacteria that our antibiotics just can't kill. Oh wow, bacteria that our immune systems can't even see. Mirror organisms could just replicate like crazy, spread like wildfire. I mean, who knows, Right.
Speaker 16: That's definitely pushing us into nightmare territory. But wait, I also read that this whole mirror molecule thing was originally seen as a good thing, Like, what was so appealing about it at first?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it had its allure for sure. It was all about the potential for medicine. Imagine drugs that could target super specific areas in the body without being broken down by our system, Like they last longer and be way more effective. It seemed revolutionary.
Speaker 8: So how do we go.
Speaker 16: From medical miracle to potential apocalypse?
Speaker 15: I think it's about, Well, the more we learn, the more we realize how complex life is and how messing with that can have consequences we didn't even think of makes sense.
Speaker 8: So unintended consequences. And this is where George Church comes.
Speaker 16: In, right, right, right, the Harvard geneticist, he was super into mere organism research.
Speaker 15: Hertually is a big proponent.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and the article mentions he actually made a huge breakthrough.
Speaker 15: Oh he did. Back in twenty sixteen. His team created a mirror version of DNA polymerase. It's like the essential enzyme for DNA replication. It was a big deal.
Speaker 16: So he was actually trying to create mirror life. Like, how close are we to actually making a mirror organism?
Speaker 15: That's the million dollar question, isn't it. I mean, figuring out how to make a mirror version of DNA polymerase it's like figuring out how to make the bricks. Well, we're still a long way from building a whole house, or in this case, a whole functional mirror cell.
Speaker 8: So there's still a way to go. But his work definitely moved.
Speaker 15: Things along how No question it pushed the field forward. But then, yeah, his perspective changed.
Speaker 16: The article said, he's actually one of the most outspoken scientists against this research.
Speaker 15: Now he's definitely had a change of heart.
Speaker 16: What made him switch sides?
Speaker 15: Well, think about it. This risk of uncontrolled replication, the fact that our bodies wouldn't know how to handle mirror organisms, those are some pretty serious red flags. I think he started realizing, Hey, we need to be way more careful here, we need to be responsible with this kind of power.
Speaker 8: That makes sense.
Speaker 16: You don't just create a new life form and hope for the best. It's like that whole precautionary principle.
Speaker 15: Thing, right Exactly, if something has the potential to go really wrong, maybe we should think twice before doing it. And when we're talking about creating whole new life forms, well, the potential consequences are huge.
Speaker 16: So are we saying the risk just isn't worth it, even if it could lead to amazing medical breakthroughs.
Speaker 15: That's the debate. How do you weigh the potential benefits against the risk of creating something we might not be able to control.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's a tough one, Okay. So let's sum up. Mere organisms are basically alien life.
Speaker 8: Forms right here on Earth.
Speaker 16: They could be dangerous, maybe even apocalyptic, and even scientists who are excited about it are now saying, hold on, this is getting kind of scary.
Speaker 15: It's a good reminder that science can move faster than our ability to really grasp the consequences.
Speaker 16: You know, it really makes you think, what if mirror organisms actually existed? What would that mean for life as we know it?
Speaker 8: For evolution?
Speaker 16: Could they make their own ecosystems, their own interactions? And that's what I love about these deep dives.
Speaker 3: All Right, So that video had a lot of weird AI art that I think was meant to do that. And tell me you didn't hear the comparisons to AI right of how Like, So you're saying that once it's done, it's like it could go super bad and maybe we should pull back on and all these things. It was kind of funny on that regard. But there's actually another news article I wanted to play that is talking from the doctor himself about what negative effects can come from this. You know.
Speaker 5: That was actually that was a AI podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm aware. I'm fully aware. I thought it was so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty wild shit.
Speaker 3: I was actually looking at it too, dude.
Speaker 2: This is not something that would organically happen, like this is synthetic that like that's how it would happen, would be It's I just you know, pulled it up here. It says scientists are concerned about the potential dangers of creating mirror bacteria, which are synthetic organisms with a reverse handedness from normal life. So it wouldn't even organically naturally happen. And yet here we go, like we got people that think that they can contain ideas and it's like, I don't know, dude, maybe we shouldn't be looking into shit like this. Why would you even want to look into something that would never naturally happen, like what?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Indeed, it makes no sense unless you're planning on using it to your advantage to wipe.
Speaker 3: Out a lot of people. I absolutely agree. So with that being said, let's read into or let's listen into the Canadian Uh this is a news article or news clip from a Canadian news source CBC NN Live and uh yeah, Canadian, British Columbia. Maybe actually I'm not sure, but this is going more in detail about what is happening, why the scientists are pulling back on and they actually have an expert speaking on the matter.
Speaker 5: Let's listen.
Speaker 14: In the new warning from a group of over two dozen biologists, they are calling for a ban on mirror cell research, warning it's too dangerous. Mirror bacteria is constructed from mirror images of molecules.
Speaker 3: Found in nature.
Speaker 14: They say it could put humans, animals, and plants at risk of lethal infections and could lead to the collapse of entire ecosystems. In a three hundred page report published by Stanford University, researchers say nearer Bacteriia could not evolve from existing life, but their creation will become increasingly feasible as size advances. Their altered interactions with nature natural organisms could lead to profound and highly consequential effects of those natural organisms. Now, our next guest is one of those scientists raising those concerns. Doctor Michael Kay is a professor of biochemistry at the University of Utah who built mirror molecules that could be used to develop therapeutics. We reached them in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir for taking the time.
Speaker 18: Thank you very much.
Speaker 14: Okay, very quickly and as simply as possible, if you could.
Speaker 3: Let's just start with perhaps.
Speaker 14: Explaining a little bit very simply, if you could, what exactly mirror molecules are.
Speaker 18: Sure, so, all of the natural biomolecules, things like DNA, proteins and sugars, have a certain handedness to them, kind of like your hands, and it's theoretically possible to make versions that are the mirror image like your opposite hand of those molecules. But those types of molecules can only be made synthetically. They don't occur naturally. And these are molecules that have a lot of potential, especially for therapeutics, because that are not recognized and degraded by the body, and they have the potential to be very long lasting therapeutics.
Speaker 14: So potentially some good could come out of this, But we know there are many concerns as scientists have about this kind of organism. You once yourself, we know, had aspirations to create mirror life, but now you don't, So talk me through why.
Speaker 18: So the reasons are partly because of this, uh, you know, groups' efforts to research and consider what the potential risks are of mirror life. And we've come to the conclusion, based on what we know so far, that those risks are very serious and that the benefits are are very modest in comparison. And it turns out that you can access all of the benefits of mirror image molecules and therapeutics using chemical techniques. And so the key distinction here is making a self replicating mere entire organism like a bacteria is where the risk lies, because such an organism could grow unchecked.
Speaker 14: And there is, if I understand this correctly, already a mirror mode molecule in science. So what's the difference between those molecules and mirror life.
Speaker 18: So mirror life has the critical property of being able to self replicate. It's something that can take in food from the environment and grow like natural life and therefore compete with natural life. Mirror molecules are chemically synthesized and inert. Once they're made, they cannot do anything else in terms of they can't reproduce themselves, they can't grow, they're just inert compounds. And so they're in wide use already in humans and in science, and have already been proven to be very safe and effective, and so there's really no risk there. The risk only comes into play once you create an entire organism of mirrormage components that can grow, taken food from the environment, and potentially compete in a hostile way with natural life.
Speaker 4: Talk to us a little bit more.
Speaker 14: What is that risk?
Speaker 4: What is the big concern?
Speaker 18: The big concern is that using bacteria as the key example, you know, bacteria are kept in check from growing out of control in the natural environment by many different defense mechanisms. Our immune system is a great check against their growth in causing infections in humans. There are many predators of these bacteria that help to keep their population in check, and many other organisms eat these organisms and help to keep them in check. And so it is likely, based on our current information, that a mirror organism would be able to avoid all of those natural defense mechanisms, and therefore, if it was able to find a good source of food would be able to grow unchecked in the environment, and if it were to get into humans or plants or animals or the ecosystem, it's something that would be you know, not controlled by any of the natural control mechanisms that otherwise exist.
Speaker 14: So doctor K, how close are we actually to creating mirror cells.
Speaker 18: We're not that close. And so our group really determined based on the very fast, you know, paced advances and underlying technologies between chemical synthesis and synthetic biology, that it is now seeming apparent that within our lifetimes, you know, we estimate in the next one to three decades or so that this could become feasible if there was a highly concerted effort, an international consortium, major funding you know, from government agencies and others, that this could become a reality and that kind of timeframe. But it is not feasible today and really not that close to being feasible today. However, we thought that given the rapid advancement of technology, that this is now looking plausible enough and the not too distant future, that this is the time to have a you know, reason discussion with a wide range of stakeholders across the world to really think about how we can head off the significant risks of ultimately making mirror life.
Speaker 14: All right, well, we thank you so much for your time today and explaining it all to us.
Speaker 3: Okay, so straight from the expert's mouth, you see the inherent risks, right, this could lead to. Now, the thought was that if we could maybe get it to the realm of dementia, right, and we were to create a mirror dementia cell, perhaps it could slip past the affected cells and actually start the regrowth process and reverse the effects of Alzheimer's and dementia and all these other things. But the problem is that with one comes everything else. So imagine, Jonathan, imagine all good cult members out there, a new pandemic of something that we didn't even list here today, some shit we've never heard of before. But it is of a strain that is mirrored two hours, meaning that our body doesn't even recognize it as an outside threat. It slips past all of our immune systems and it is able to get in and restructure our DNA, and we have nothing to stop it.
Speaker 4: It would take days to be able to be able to form something to be able to stop the mere, mere replicant, like of any kind of thing I will say I wanted to read because it's important, I guess in the sense of like, who's actually against this is immunologists, synthetic biologists, plant plant pathologists, evolutionary biologists, ecologists, two Nobel laureates. There's also people that are the ones that are the researchers, the policymakers, the legislators, multiple society members as well. There is also the people that creates the vaccines that are on board. Like there's multiple people. It's not just the thirty eight that are against this. It's gaining traction huge in the in the science world because there is a push. They've already they've already created the first cell of fully synthetic genome, so that's a part of the DNA structure. They were able to create that in twenty ten. And the two scientists that were leading that, one of them has stepped away one hundred and she's like she is not about this. And the one researcher that was a female as well, that was also included in this group that was working spearheading the mirror bacteria project, she stepped away and said that like this is completely unethical and like we're we're going to screw ourselves over if we continue pretty much on this path. So it's not just one type of scientists that's saying it. It's many types of scientists that are against this type of formation of this merror bacteria because it is world ending, because it wouldn't just stop at just human DNA. It would It could go to plant, it could go to animal, it could go it could replicate everything down to a molecule and just continuously if it keeps evolving, it will keep growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like worse than the upside down from Stranger things. Like it's almost like this would inevitably like kind of introduce zombie up apocalypse at that point, right, because possibly, yes, I mean that bacteria would find a way to be able to animate somehow, right. I don't know if it would create its own forms or if it would have to be parasitic in nature to you know a lot like the zombie films or whatever. But like you know what I mean, Like we don't really even know what the implication.
Speaker 4: And it could take it could take on any form, Like take what if it took on the most deadly disease ever and it just spread like wildfire because our bodies couldn't recognize it. We haud have no nothing to defend against it because everything that we've created is in the way of the right handed DNA and the left handed and so nothing would be effective against it because it's the polar opposite, and so there's nothing at all that would stop any type of any negative impact, even a positive impact. What happens though, if you continuously have that dementia is still rebuilding, when does it stop? It doesn't have a sequence to stop. It doesn't have the gene, it doesn't have any genomes to tell it, Hey, okay, you've made too much. Now what happens? What does it keep doing? Does it keep growing? Like I think that the replications of this is like it's just gonna be endless, Like it's gonna be so disastrous that there's no stopping it. And it's not just with one thing like they could. This could be potentially life threatening to everything on the globe, including like down to even plankton. Like if you wiped out plankton, you're wiping out like so many things, you're pretty much wiping out the globe. Like they're pretty much on the same list as bees.
Speaker 3: So think of it as like a flu. Let's say they were to cut like not a plandemic, actually like regular flu season. Okay, regular cold and sniffles and you you drink you some electrir lights and you kind of take it easy for a couple of days. Your body will fight it off and you'll be fine. Now, let's talk about a left hand flu virus that it would spread and it would continue to spread. Nobody could stop it, and now the entire population of the Earth is just going to have the flu indefinitely period because there's no way of fighting it. Yeah, it'll ravage your body, it'll spread person a person, there is no stopping it. And now it will be very normal for everybody to just have the sniffles and the coughs from the moment they're born to the moment they die. And this is just what life is now. Now that's a very low key example of something that wouldn't kill everybody, but.
Speaker 4: It would mutate. You look at everything else. Everything else continuously mutates, and everything that they would throw at it would find a way to mutate around it. Unless say, how to use mere mirror technology to make a mere antibody to be able to make mirror vaccines that could potentially work with our already opposite end of the right hand. So like that alone, Like I mean, obviously we're not for alogists to like, but that alone is insane amount of work in decades and decades of research, Like it would be too late by the time they even got to it. And that's what a lot of the other doctors said, like there's no way if you even start down this path. Like that's a lot of the people that have talked about at like so there's like, you know, the board of ethics and stuff, and even being an anthropologist, like we had to go through all the ethics and talk about ethics and like when do we stop? Like where is the stopping point? That's why AI is such a big thing, because it's pushing the boundary of ethics, just like this virus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the other thing, Jonathan. Now though there's human scientists that are stopping this research and all this the science is out, the research is out. Is it crazy to think that AI wouldn't create this and release it on the human population.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I found right here in discovering what could possibly go wrong if this were to be achieved or you know, created right, And this is from vox, but it's talking about This is actually an article that was recently released, like less than a week ago, but it says the question is what would happen after you succeeded in in building mirror life. At first, it was assumed that mirror bacteria would be effectively harmless because they can't digest most of the normal handed molecules that make up all of existing life. Sure, they could eat simple nutrients which do not have the handedness property, but would that be enough to let them multiply and spread. Many scientists initially assumed that it wouldn't be, meaning that mirror life would be safely self limiting, unable to spread too far because it would be unable to digest the rest of life, human beings very much included. But as they studied the possibility further, experts became worried that this wasn't true. Unlike previous discussions of mirrored life, we also realized that generalists heterotrophe mirror bacteria might find a range of nutrients in animal hosts and the environment, and thus would not be intrinsically biocontained. So mirror bacteria would be able to find enough.
Speaker 3: To eat after all, Even worse, existing life would struggle to eat them. That means that creating mirror bacteria would be kind of like introducing an invasive species to an ecosystem, in this case, the entire planet where it doesn't have any predators. Without anything initially evolved to eat or counter its, it could probably spread rapidly. Invasive species can be very hard to eradicate, even if they don't reach very high populations. Mirror bacteria might well be like this, a new species of globally distributed environmental bacteria alongside the multitude of existing ones. But how catastrophic would the introduction of this new invasive species be. Humans and other animals and plants are exposed to environmental bacteria all the time, and these aren't usually an issue unless, for example, you have a damaged immune system. So a team of immunologists worked on the question of whether our immune system would respond appropriately to an invasion by mirror bacteria. Worryingly, they concluded that it probably would not. While some of our immune defense function without they function without any specific targeting of a particular pathogen, many of them only work by locking out the invading pathogen, which we wouldn't be able to do for mirror bacteria, And the scientists didn't just find that it might make humans sick for the same exact reason, it might make everything else sick, every animal, every plant's even plants might be vulnerable, though there would be substantial variation exactly how sussusceptible any species would be.
Speaker 2: The result, according to the December report in Science, could be terrifying. We cannot roll out a scenario in which a mirror bacterium acts as an invasive species across many ecosystems, causing pervasive, lethal infections in a substantial fraction of plant and animal species, including humans. They were saying that saying a plausible result was unprecedented and irreversible harm.
Speaker 5: It is hard to overstate how severe the risk could be.
Speaker 2: Immunologist some Russian guy said, one of the co authors of the technical report warned in a statement sent to me, and said living in an area contaminated with mirror bacteria could be similar to living with severe immune deficiencies. Any exposure to contaminated dust or soil could be fatal.
Speaker 3: Oo any introduction. Wow, Yeah, so it's basically like it would basically be like, imagine every person on the planet.
Speaker 5: Now has AIDS.
Speaker 2: That's really like kind of what it would be like, Like any possible sickness that is floating around, You're done.
Speaker 3: You're done everything as soon as it makes a left handed conversion. And if at all possible that that left handed DNA strand or or virus strand or whatever was to enter in to your body, you basically just broke the chain sequence that allows you to exist. That that's basically what we're talking about here, right, Just.
Speaker 4: Drop nukes on the entire Earth at this point, like that's you're You're gonna devastate everything could did you imagine? Oh my god, the implications is just unreal of how many things could mutate and change and kill off everything, and you couldn't get ahead of it. If it's affecting every living thing, every organism, period, there's no stopping it. It's it's gone. Like you're done.
Speaker 3: We're talking about rewriting the atomic structure of everything.
Speaker 2: It's like the the one episode of Rick and Morty where they talk about space aids. Yes, kind of what this would be really like, because it would be something so harmful and detrimental to the not only human race, but every single living thing here, you'd just be done. It just be you'd wipe out the entire planet. And which is why it's so fascinating. Like, uh, I mean, don't get me wrong, Like I'm not somebody who is waiting for the end of the world to happen, and I hope and pray that it doesn't happen in our lifetimes.
Speaker 3: But with the level of evil that is constantly in the world, especially at the highest of levels among the elites and the people that are funding you know, these this kind of science, I wouldn't put it past them that they would create this, Like, I mean, why drop a nuke when you can just do this just you know, make everybody essentially just piles of mush.
Speaker 4: I mean, but that's the thing though, even if you even if the New World Order wanted to use this, there's no end game, Like there's no stopping it. So like there's no going underground in like, hey, in fifty years, we can come back up. No, because those like the only way that it would happen is like everything that's little will probably reset itself and eventually maybe figure it out and maybe have two sequencing maybe they end up with both, you know, but there's no stopping it. So I don't see the purpose of creating this because even if they did create it and release it, then it would just be world ending for everyone for everything, period, for all of time, unless they're trying to do the whole space thing, because that's like a huge push right now as for space.
Speaker 3: So once this gets released to the Earth, it's uninhabitable at that point, and if not instantly, give it ten years and it will be so. Then they'll be forced to find life, one know, other plants, or be able to sustain life outside of the Earth. I just don't.
Speaker 4: I just don't see the purpose of it, except for scientists want to keep pushing the boundaries. It reminds me of Frankenstein. Yes, like how far is too far?
Speaker 3: Once again? They always ask if they can, They never stop to think if they should, but thankfully are Yeah, a lot of these experts are coming out saying no, no, no, everybody, pump the brakes, stop doing this shit. Once you open in this particular Pandora's box, and yes that's a metaphor, but not exactly on this one. Once it's released and once it's out and able to be replicated and able to sustain some sort of a life. The game is over.
Speaker 4: Well, they're wanting to ban it permanently, like make it a global ban. Thank God for all research period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, don't you would you necessarily put it past people like Bill Gates and people that want to see the world's population be decreased substantially? Would you necessarily put it past them to not necessarily release this right now?
Speaker 2: They would probably wait until there was a cure. Somehow they come up with some god given cure.
Speaker 3: Right to this, it's a miracle. How did they discover it in just the perfect timing? Right? Yeah, they wouldn't release this until they had the cure. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If this were to happen, that means that they already have the cure, I would think, because then you'd be able to use it as an actual weapon.
Speaker 5: Iran, you want to get a little fucking lippy.
Speaker 3: With us, baby, how about how about some mirrored bacteria that we just drop all over your candy?
Speaker 4: Ask right, I just don't see I just I personally don't see this as that they have so many already known proven pathogens that can wipe out people in a heartbeat. So like potentially you're talking about like it wouldn't be controllable though, it wouldn't be containable even if you dropped it on Iran. It would spread like wildfire globally in a heartbeat. So personally, I don't see this as a hey, we're gonna keep down this path. I mean, AI is a lot more effective or any any of the tons and tons and tons of viruses and pathogens they have, they can They've made such deadly pathogens. It's under like the most severe lock and key. So I'm behest just I don't see it being I don't see it being productive.
Speaker 3: No, but that I think that's the point. What the big supervillain, not the one that like Superman comes in and saves the day, I mean the real super villains that you see in these movies that like are trying to draw in all the asteroids to fuck up the earth, even with them on it. I think that's the point. I feel like certain people just want to watch the world burn and yeah, they'll be burned up as a part of it, but like that's the way it is. Because because everything's wrong, life is horrible, we just need to we need to end at all, And there's too many psychopaths with power out there that I think would actually really be spearheading this for that purpose. I hope I'm wrong maybe, but.
Speaker 2: Inner dimensional Aliens, we're gonna need you to fly over these laboratories to help prevent this kind of shit from happening.
Speaker 5: We would really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Benefited from this, Like, yeah, the Aliens would be the ones. If they reset the Earth, it would have to, It would wipe it completely clean. Now a whole new sleep.
Speaker 3: What happens if the Aliens are of the left hand variety. Their DNA is left handed, so we're.
Speaker 4: Just dying while they're thriving and taking over.
Speaker 3: As soon as they make their appearance to Earth and they shake the first hand, that's it. The game is up. That's a real possibility that I didn't even know was real until this episode.
Speaker 5: Hey, never know. I hope that the Aliens are the good guys.
Speaker 2: We always assure that the Aliens would be the good guys though right like.
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 4: I've said up and down, shit, they they're not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: No, well, there's no savior coming, y'all.
Speaker 2: But think about it, logically though, like not to go too far, that's logical, but think about it, thinking.
Speaker 3: About it logically, if the aliens were bad, would we still be here? Like yeah, realistically, they're so far advanced in the future. If they hated us, they would have fucking ended us already.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're like peaceful and we just don't know it.
Speaker 3: I think they're kind of using us, Like.
Speaker 4: I mean, we would be a good cattle.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hate snakes, but I'm not eradicating every snake on Earth. They have a purpose. They eat rats. You know, I hate spiders, but I'm not trying to eradicate them because their webs killed the insects. Maybe the extraterrestrial life forms don't want to eradicate humans because we serve some sort of a purpose for them. I don't know, but these are all the things that are all hypotheticals.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're like blood blanks, like blade, Yeah, we're stuck up in the blood blank blood banks. Wow, where those little baggies where they like suctioning out all the like the life forms. It's like that movie, uh with Chanting Tatum and like how they like harvest whole planets for like that special stuff like what's you to say? And there's so many video it's so many movies about that us being cattle for some type.
Speaker 2: If there are any aliens that are listening to this, I want to know that that is not the opinion of the conspiracy collective.
Speaker 3: That is their opinions. And I don't have anything negative to say about you.
Speaker 2: Therefore, please don't probe my botthole. You can probe Jacobs though.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not saying guaranteed the aliens are bad. I am saying that until proving innocent, they are guilty. I am not of that belief where it's like, well we don't know, so let's hope for the best. No, no, no, they are guilty until proven innocent. That's how you have to address life these days.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if a dragon popped up, I'd be like.
Speaker 3: If a dragon. If a dragon popped up, I'm not assuming that it's like trying to communicate with me and give me the elixir of life and lead me to its horde of gold. I'm assuming it's about to fuck me up. Yeah, I mean, yes, you know.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm the wrong guy for looking at a dragon and seeing Danger. But you know, I'm good with my position on that one.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm jumping on the back of that motherfucker. Dude, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Gonna I hope it works well. I hope that it works, and I hope I'm wrong and that you have a whole like the never ending story you and this dragon just ride forever. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Falcore Fouci, Yeah, or dude, I just I've seen How To Train Your Dragon too many times.
Speaker 5: It just seems too awesome.
Speaker 3: Obsessed with the movies. That's something.
Speaker 4: The live action coming out. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited just saying I didn't even know that was a thing.
Speaker 4: It comes out this year.
Speaker 3: You need to watch the commercial for it. Bro it is watch it. Fuck yes, I will be all over whatever. We're like a live action whatever. I just want. I want to see the live action Move Foster movie too. Maybe I'm a child for that, but you know what, I don't really not at all if it does the true backstory to how Scar got his name Scar because his original name was the word for garbage, and like why he has such a bendetta against his brother Mufassa for taking his throne because he was the firstborn. If they do it right, I'm fucking pumped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really care.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're counting on Disney to do something right, so I know, and they never do.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's one of those old tales, like all the old Disney movies, like the The Brother's Grim, like the Snow White Tail. Disney made that super kid friendly when in reality it did not have a kid friendly ending.
Speaker 4: I love The Brothers Grim.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but all right, all right, so we're kind of coming to the end of this episode. I know we have gone on on some tangents here, but if we could, Jonathan, could you pull up that Instagram video one more time and let's just hit on as we've read each of these individually and we've learned more about them. Again, this British dude kind of does this with a comedic flare, but it's not really funny when you look at the truth of these things. So, you know, as we wrap up, maybe we should just remember all of what could potentially be coming our way right now as we're entering.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty five for eleven of his two part eleven. Yeah, if you see the little top part of the blue, as says Part eleven, because he like literally did it all last year as well, and like everything he's been talking about has been I will say he is like, you know, has some attitude about him, but like he's dropping information at a fast paced rate where people are kind of like should maybe pay attention of, like, hey, these are actual, real things.
Speaker 5: Not to say again, just there's a refresher here, does.
Speaker 6: These X here the currently nameless potential next pandemic or did Elon Musk name you. I've killed over one hundred and fifty people in the Congo and nobody knows exactly what I am, so the first one, well though, they do think I might be severe malaria. Put severe in front of anything, and I'm happy. Hi, I'm new world screwwork any different to old world screwworm. They found me in cattle coming from Mexico to the US, and I eat warm blooded animals from the inside out, including humans. Oh yeah, then you can stay Avian flu here. Don't need your government named bird flu. Of course, the state of emergency in California, and the first severe case of ME has been found in a human in Louisiana. It's great work. And there's that word severe again. Empox here, severe cases of ME in the US and the UK all severe, severe, severe severe. There's almost sixty thousand cases of ME globally this year. Great work, cholera.
Speaker 3: But how when you're so preventable, you.
Speaker 6: See, well there's a more severe version or severe version, of course, denge here Buenos dia a. See I was only spreading in South America, But now I'm global.
Speaker 3: Ou bond your.
Speaker 6: Guten targe and howdy then, and I'm mirror bacteria? Is this a time for reflection?
Speaker 8: Stupid?
Speaker 6: They're calling for scientists to hold the creation of me as long story short eye could destroy all life on earth. And are scientists going to hold the creation of this potentially life destroying bacteria? They're humans?
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't agree more seriously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't really put a whole lot of faith in humanity.
Speaker 3: That's uh, that's anymore.
Speaker 5: Most people's problem is putting faith in humanity.
Speaker 3: For the most part, we just wanted to break it on down. And we appreciate you ravenly for bringing all this to our attention and your time today.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. Yeah, there's lots of happening so constantly have to keep watching and reading and seeing what's going on in the science community. I just happen to see that though on that popular mechanics website. I will say that if people really want to like be able to dive into what's going on globally, like in the science world and stuff like that, it's a good website to and it gives you like multiple articles for each thing. So shout out to the to the little website that you can find more information on.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hells yeah, Raven, did you want to give out any of your information if anybody wants to follow you?
Speaker 4: I guess the good old Tiki of the talkie world is you know, Disappearing, which.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah that uh.
Speaker 4: But my TikTok and Instagram is dark Huntress nine nine, so you guys can follow me there and I do reply. I I got a lot of people from the cult that message me asking me about conspiracies and all sorts of stuff and drop an information for them, So I am more than happy to talk to people.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Jacob, how about some knife fans up in here?
Speaker 3: Dude. I'm gonna have to do this weirdly because my microphone is as Zack. Oh, okay, now I'm gonna use my original mic Okay, cool, so good cult members everywhere, near, far and all over the globe, or the flat Earth's not true and just throw shape one way or another. If this episode did speak to you, and if you do, in fact see the inherent dangers of what's coming around the corner, and you want to get the word out to.
Speaker 19: People, please at this hit the five stars, hit the shares, the lights, subscribe to comments, leave a post lever review, and shares with your friends and family.
Speaker 3: Share this episode everywhere.
Speaker 19: Ladies and gentlemen, please help us boost these algorithms. And what I mean by that is this, the more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential.
Speaker 3: Listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 19: Find, Ladies and gentlemen, why you're ready to go check out Metamisteries Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews and the shares and the comments over there.
Speaker 3: Go check out kJ night YouTube channel and give me the follow us subscribes and the lights on that channel. If we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another.
Speaker 2: Beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 5: And my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob un recently and there's one very born, extremely vital beast of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT That's Cult at Adam and eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult