Speaker 1: Hunsreu.
Speaker 2: Listen to this conversation.
Speaker 3: Hunrechu, peterm mid Inian, Susaman Essen Ghana abby nine night inch Beeter fuge better ah freshtia omar or yeah.
Speaker 1: Also done be afidas in.
Speaker 2: At one point in this conversation, the woman says Finnish beta, which means much later.
Speaker 3: Huns Malsu. Listen again, huenzino an Maldsu, Peter, susam Essen Ghana ab nine nine, Speter fuge beeter ah freshta yeah, also done filus in.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how to say I'd like to eat something?
Speaker 1: It was Essen ea ish Mersday. It was Essen.
Speaker 2: Say I'd like to do something.
Speaker 1: Eh Mershday. It was Machen ish Meersday. It was Machen.
Speaker 2: Now ask what would you like to do?
Speaker 4: Bus Mercht, Mahan bus Merscht, Machen.
Speaker 2: Say I'd like to buy something.
Speaker 1: Ish Meershda.
Speaker 3: It was Caulfin Caufin Caulfen eich Mersday. It was Caufin.
Speaker 2: Ask at what time we say? At one o'clock, oh mine wore.
Speaker 1: Iron iron? Who were I whore? Oh mine were? Omne were?
Speaker 2: And how do you say at one.
Speaker 1: Omnes omnes? Ask?
Speaker 2: At nine o'clock say no no at eight o clock.
Speaker 1: Nine nine um acht acht acht um acht or um acht or nine nine um.
Speaker 2: Acht say fine at two o'clock.
Speaker 5: Good why.
Speaker 6: Shy good?
Speaker 2: Say no, you don't understand?
Speaker 1: Nine the first yanished nine ze first.
Speaker 2: Try to ask what don't I understand?
Speaker 5: Vasst vasst.
Speaker 2: Ask her if she would like to drink something.
Speaker 1: Merchans was drinking Merchansy was drinking.
Speaker 2: Answer no, thank you.
Speaker 6: Nine Danka.
Speaker 2: Danka say nothing or not anything? Nichts I would not like to drink anything.
Speaker 4: Imertenists drinking, ichmertenists drinking.
Speaker 2: Ask nothing, nichts you would not like to drink anything.
Speaker 1: Semerchtenists drinking Semerchtenists drinking.
Speaker 2: Answer no, but I would like to eat something.
Speaker 4: Nine about himershta advis Essen.
Speaker 2: Say I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Is freshti a nicht?
Speaker 2: Ask would you like to drink something? Merchancy it was drinking, or would you like to eat something? What emertionsy it was esen? What emergency it was? Essen say I'd like to eat something?
Speaker 6: If motion it was esen?
Speaker 1: Ask with me.
Speaker 2: Mid meya, mid meya, say yes at your place?
Speaker 6: Yeah, by enen.
Speaker 2: Ask at what time.
Speaker 1: Were umvifield wor.
Speaker 2: Now Here is how to ask what time is it? Listen and repeat bef it.
Speaker 4: Worst ass iss is.
Speaker 6: If it worst? Is wef it worst is?
Speaker 2: Ask me what time it is?
Speaker 6: If it worst is?
Speaker 2: If it's this makes a question, how would you make a statement out of its ist asst and now try to say it's nine o'clock?
Speaker 1: Is this noin wer? Is this knowin wher?
Speaker 2: Ask me again what time it is?
Speaker 6: If it worsts?
Speaker 2: If it worsts, answer it's two o'clock.
Speaker 1: Is this spite whor is this spit wor?
Speaker 2: Here's how to say it's five o'clock. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 1: Is this strinth wor funf frinfh is this strinth? Where?
Speaker 2: Tell me it's five o'clock?
Speaker 1: Is this trinth wur?
Speaker 2: Ask me again what time it is?
Speaker 6: If it worst is? If it worst is.
Speaker 2: Listen and repeat the answer. It's three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Is this tright? War? Try try? Is this try war? Is this try war?
Speaker 2: Tell me it's three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Is this try war?
Speaker 2: Now tell me it's five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Is this trinth for wh.
Speaker 2: Listen and repeat it's four o'clock.
Speaker 1: This fia wa fear fear Is this fia wa. Is this fia wa.
Speaker 2: Tell me it's four o'clock.
Speaker 1: This f wa.
Speaker 2: Tell me it's five o'clock. This w tell me it's two o'clock.
Speaker 1: This spy wor sphy Is this spy wor.
Speaker 2: Tell me it's four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Is this fia wa fear? Is this field wa?
Speaker 2: Ask me is it four o'clock?
Speaker 6: Is this field war?
Speaker 2: Repeat that again, noticing how the words is this run together?
Speaker 6: Is this field war? Is this field wor.
Speaker 2: Say no, it's three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Nine? Is this try it wor? Nine? Is this try it?
Speaker 2: Whor tell me it's eight o'clock?
Speaker 1: Is this actor? Is this act wor?
Speaker 2: Say four o'clock?
Speaker 1: Fiat wa fiat wha?
Speaker 2: Ask what time it is?
Speaker 6: If it worst is bef it worst is.
Speaker 2: Say five o'clock, fund wour nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Nine wha.
Speaker 2: Three o'clock or four o'clock fiat wa, ask me what time it is?
Speaker 6: Bef it worst is.
Speaker 2: If it wors that is bitter, Say I don't know.
Speaker 1: Schweizers niched, Schweizers niched, But I'd like to.
Speaker 2: Eat something.
Speaker 1: About schmerchta as essen, say.
Speaker 2: But not now, ab I'd like to eat something later.
Speaker 5: Spa, it isn't.
Speaker 2: Much later, listen and repeat.
Speaker 5: Fiuge pea fear fear filch pea.
Speaker 2: Try to ask, would you like to eat something later?
Speaker 1: Merchan was Essen.
Speaker 2: Say yes much later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fuge beta fear fear fulge better.
Speaker 2: I'm going to eat now listen and repeat means I eat, I am eating or I'm going to eat now. Try to say you are eating or you are going to eat.
Speaker 1: C es.
Speaker 2: C s N. Try to ask are you going to eat now? Say yes, I'm going to eat now, Yeah, it's yeahs now Listen and repeat, I am going to eat and I would like to eat.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sir Imersta isn't Yes, Sir Emersta isn't sir Ichmersta isn't.
Speaker 2: Say I'm going to eat at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, funf yes.
Speaker 2: Ask me if I'm going to eat at five o'clock.
Speaker 6: Sn z umphinf sn z umphinfur.
Speaker 2: Answer no later.
Speaker 1: Nine ch beta.
Speaker 2: Much later, filish beta I'm eating at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Ches macht Yes.
Speaker 2: Try to say, but I'm going to drink something. Remember you're literally saying, but I drink something.
Speaker 1: About shrinker at firs abi strinker at first.
Speaker 2: Ask when.
Speaker 6: Fun one.
Speaker 2: Say at three o'clock or at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: M try.
Speaker 2: Um try on, say I'm going to drink something at nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Is shrinker at first on nine? Or ich drinka advers on nine?
Speaker 2: Or ask what time is it now?
Speaker 1: If where is this yet? You feel where is this yet?
Speaker 2: Say it's one o'clock now, as is.
Speaker 5: Yet iron our.
Speaker 6: Ain our.
Speaker 5: As is yet an Oh.
Speaker 2: It's one.
Speaker 4: Iss irons ass irons, say thank.
Speaker 2: You, I would like to eat something now.
Speaker 3: Dunkers it was essen, dunker is medas it was essen.
Speaker 2: Now the woman is going to converse with you. Answer her when she asks you a question.
Speaker 5: Couldn't talk, couldn't talk?
Speaker 6: Get is in good?
Speaker 5: Keet is in good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, e is get me a good is get me a good? Dunker mertions emit me it was yeah, ghana yeah its essen is stim and eten avus essen.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 2: Tell her later speta much later, finish speta. She's going to suggest various times to you. Every time she suggests one, you contradict her and tell her you want to eat an hour later than she says. Answer no, not at eight o'clock. At nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Nine met essen.
Speaker 3: Nine nichedum si war on try war nine, nichtam si war on try war.
Speaker 6: On try War nine?
Speaker 5: Does katenst gators on fear.
Speaker 1: Nine? Nicht fear on fun for nine? Nicht tom fear war.
Speaker 5: On fun for.
Speaker 6: Nine, nisto fun does kate.
Speaker 2: Nest Ask her when she would like to eat something.
Speaker 1: One version the adverse as in.
Speaker 6: Ivised fun.
Speaker 2: Ask her if she would like to eat something, yes or no?
Speaker 1: It was essen yaoda nine, its essen yaoda nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If advice isn't above one, tell.
Speaker 2: Her that you're going to eat now? Yes, yet, ask her if she is going to eat with you.
Speaker 1: Mia, Mia?
Speaker 2: How does she answer yes.
Speaker 7: Certainly, yeahzichah, Yeahziah, I'm going to eat with you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm mid En, Yes, I'm mid En.
Speaker 2: Ask but when.
Speaker 1: Above an.
Speaker 5: Speter, feel Speter.
Speaker 2: This is the end of Unit ten.