Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: Uh. This is exciting.
Speaker 1: By the way, Saturday, Cold and I are going to be hosting Christmas Cool one o eight from nine am until one.
Speaker 3: Are you bringing an ugly Christmas sweater?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do a sweater? I think Christmas cookies. This is gonna be like a whole vit.
Speaker 3: Oh Christmas no Soka soca.
Speaker 1: I know I'm excited for us, But today we have more keywords.
Speaker 2: Your chance to go see Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: The clock is ticking because the show is December fifteenth. Your first keyword with us comes up at two twenty, But first a.
Speaker 2: Little is it worth breaking up? Oh?
Speaker 1: We got an email and we're going to get some feedback when we come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's in a good relationship. There's this one person who's making her question at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, five minutes on KATIEWB, is it.
Speaker 4: Worth breaking up over?
Speaker 3: You decide?
Speaker 4: Felon and Cold?
Speaker 2: All right, well we got cold.
Speaker 3: This one's tricky, is it? Because I think I have I think I have some good insight, but I'm like, I don't. She says this? Who this one man? Okay, I'm in this seemingly good relationship and I've been happy in it for five years. We aren't engaged, but we discussed it and it will come eventually. I am confused, though, because I feel like I'm happy and my BF is a great guy. But then there's this other guy work with who gives me these weird butterflies every interaction we have. I've only worked with him for three months, but he has me second guessing everything. He makes me feel nervous, but in a good way. I get excited to work or I get excited for work to see him because he's awesome. And it makes me feel terrible because I do love my boyfriend. Is it just a crush? Is it like the grass is greener on the other side? But then if I go with the guy I work with, it won't be and I'll realize I made a terrible decision. I'm definitely not acting on these feelings, but it just feels like I shouldn't even be having them right And it's kind of like, without even cheating on my boyfriend, I'm cheating on my boyfriend. Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I know Colt dealt with this when you started working with me. He had this big crush on me for like three months, and I had to be like, go, we're both married, can't you gotta stop crushing.
Speaker 3: So hard on me? And then our spouses had crushes on each other.
Speaker 1: And well they may still honestly because they're they're both hotter than us and the things, you know. But here's the thing. I don't know the answer to this.
Speaker 3: All right. I thought you're gonna hit me with some some some muh.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna give any wisdom.
Speaker 1: I guess my initial thought is how, I of course want to know how old this person is.
Speaker 3: Well, they've been together for five I would say, like somewhere in their twenties. I didn't say about do I.
Speaker 2: Think the grass is grainer? Oftentimes? Yes? I think it's good.
Speaker 1: She's acknowledging these feelings. She's not acting on them, but she's acknowledging. Hey, I don't like that I'm feeling this because it makes me feel bad about myself.
Speaker 3: Is it possible, though, to be have those feelings for two people at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. Duh. You could hap them for more than two people, Oh, you could.
Speaker 1: You could have like flirtation weird like feelings it you like to everyone likes to feel desired, right, but well by a person they.
Speaker 2: Want to feel desired by.
Speaker 3: But true, So it doesn't mean that she doesn't like her current boyfriend.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. But I also think there's a fine line of like, oh, this person's fun to flirt with and they're cute, and then there's a there's then you start if you start fantasizing and doing all.
Speaker 2: These other things that I think there's a there's a big issue.
Speaker 3: But also maybe I will say this, maybe it's so easy to be attractive in the office because just there's nothing else to do besides work, Like Facebook is fun for me, but I don't like Facebook outside of work, you know, I don't scroll social media Like it's just is she is she excited because he helps like the day progress? Or is it like like outside of work if they started dating, would she even care anymore?
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, I don't think she'll know unless she cheats on her boyfriend or breaks up her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: To pursue that.
Speaker 3: So you're saying she should cheat.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not saying that.
Speaker 1: I think I think that I do think more often than not, the grass is greener, he's new, it's fresh. She probably have those same feelings about her boyfriend three months in five years in you've been you'aring like a routine. Now you're you feel comfortable. You probably don't have his like maybe the butterfly feelings right, But are you miserable?
Speaker 2: I don't know. What do you think? Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 1: You can text in five three nine two one or Katie WB one.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Even said a time?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I think I think. I don't know what I think. I think you probably, dude, I would just play it safe and I'd be like I would actually tell the guy. I'd say, Hey, the guy i'm dating, I don't know what's going on, Like I just I'm in flirting. No, don't tell the guy.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to create a whole situation at home when you haven't even done anything.
Speaker 3: My job.
Speaker 1: Now you've created like this, this person now has insecurities that you put like weird trust issues in a situation that maybe weren't there before.
Speaker 3: If you don't come to me for advice, if you don't did.
Speaker 1: Something wrong where you cross the line, then yeah, maybe go talk to your partner about it. Yeah, oh likeful even say if you cheat and you in the relationship, never even tell your partner because all it's doing is like you're just relieving your own guilt. But it just adds all this horrible stuff to the you're doing it for yourself, not for your partner.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that I agree with that.
Speaker 1: But that's what a lot'll say, move countries, Okay, things dramatic, Get out of there.
Speaker 2: That feels dramatic.
Speaker 3: Us now five or nine to one on the text line, what's your thinking? Fell on one?
Speaker 4: Is it worth breashing up over?
Speaker 3: You decide with Felon and COLTB. Now somebody hit us up. They're like, oh my god, you guys are so great, handsome, awesome. Maybe you help us out.
Speaker 2: Some parts of that are not true.
Speaker 3: Well, the helping out part is. And she's essentially she's in this five year relationship. They're not married, but she thinks it's going that way. She loves her BF, but there's this dude at work who gives her those butterflies whenever she gets there. She's like, Oh, I'm excited to go to work because I can see him. But I feel like, is that like a weird cheating thing, like because I'm getting excited to see this guy, Like, I feel terrible because I do love my boyfriend. But also would I be feeling this way if I loved my boyfriend? Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 1: Here are some of the texts we got. This says, I don't think she is in love with him anymore. She loved the idea of him. This text says it's just a crush no, And else says, you know what polyamory allows you to love multiple people all.
Speaker 2: At once.
Speaker 1: And then tell her to get a reading done. Someone else says that here's like a longer listen. Everyone has their their process. This text says, I think it would be smart to evaluate the relationship what's missing it? Are there ways to work to regain those butterflies and rekindle the relationships? So this person's I had the same thing myself, but the relationship I was in was really bad. After getting to know the other guy better and their morals more than three months, I realized that's what I wanted, and I ended the other relationship.
Speaker 2: Took time to myself to heal.
Speaker 1: The new guy and I have now been together three years and turned out it was basically the push I needed to.
Speaker 2: Get out of a bad relationship.
Speaker 1: The original girl didn't say it was she was in a bad relationship, but she doesn't overly share what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well sometimes maybe they're right, like you don't even know if it's a bad relationship, and so you're like, oh, this is how a relationship.
Speaker 1: Is supposed to Yeah, for sure. No, absolutely so this date them both at the same time. That's not what we agreed on. We agreed on her getting a reading done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll get a guard reading done and then we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, your chance now to enter to win a trip to see Billie Eilish in La December fifteenth.
Speaker 2: Your keyword is birds.
Speaker 1: So if you're listening on the free iHeartRadio app one A one point three KTWB, you will see a little record button and you hit record. You get thirty seconds. You don't you only need a couple because you say birds and you are entered to win. Perfect Yep. Coming up, we do the airfare of the hotel, all of it. We're gonna come back with your pop culture minute. First of all, let me just share that Benny Blanco said he didn't even know he was dating Selena Gomez at first. It's kind of funny how it happened. So we're going to share his story, coming up with the pop Culture Minute in six minutes.
Speaker 4: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 2: And cult On one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: I love the season of holiday movies. I am so excited because the new Lindsay Lowan movie that it's called Our Little Secret comes out on the twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Now who is starring opposite of her? I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: The moment I saw Lindsay Lohan I was in, I don't care all who else is in the movie?
Speaker 3: Not wrong, You're not wrong, Thank.
Speaker 2: You so much.
Speaker 1: Also, remember I talked about Hot Frosty.
Speaker 2: He has like a ninety eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I think people are doing that as a prank. It's getting better of us than Gladiator too.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not kidding. Hot Frosty is getting better than Gladiator too.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: A movie where they put on a scarf and then the snowman turns into an actual dude and it's like Taylor Lawner.
Speaker 1: Whoever, it's not Taylor Lawtner. It's the guy from s Creek. Yeah, oh okay, Well, I mean he's pretty dope.
Speaker 2: To be honest, he is hot.
Speaker 3: I would give him ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Okay. Also the married Gentleman.
Speaker 1: That's the Chad Michael Murray one where it has Britt Robertson but he's taking it off too. That one's coming out. I'm just really excited for all of these movies. Just giving you a heads up. Okay, Okay. Now, Benny Blanco, he knew Seliny Gomaz for years, and a lot of people think they're an odd pairing simply because, let's be honest, they think Benny Blanco isn't hot enough for it, which is like very rude, but that's literally the only reason no one e think. No one seems to care. They seemingly has a good personality. He's really funny and treats are really nice, awesome. They're like, oh, he's not hot enough for well, he said that. He actually couldn't believe she asked him out. She's the one that asked him out. He's like, he said, we were just talking. She's like, do you want to get dinner? He's like, we've been in friends for like ten or fifteen years, so I didn't realize we were on a date. Been met up again two days later, and he said dawned on him that He's like, oh my god, I think she might like me.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: They ended up kissing that night. But that makes me laugh so hard because it's like, that's so true. Haven't you been out with someone before You're like, oh my god, wait, do they like me?
Speaker 2: That's so bizarre.
Speaker 3: He can't even believe it. He was, now, Kay, saott, I you don't know him. He's a streamer.
Speaker 2: Listen, No, I don't even know what word you just said.
Speaker 3: But he was. He was on his like live stream and he was talking about how Wizards of Waverley Place is better than Harry Potter, all right, and he was like, listen, Selena held town Potter couldn't do that, okay, go.
Speaker 1: I will say that she is getting oscar buzz for her role in Amelia Perez on Netflix, so.
Speaker 2: Anyway she could be getting some of that action. Let's see. Let's tell me to some other things.
Speaker 1: So aside from the fact that that hot sexy new movie The Mary Gentleman coming out SNL, Colin Jos is going to join Travis Kelcey as a game show host on Amazon Prime Videos, winning Wednesdays, so he'll read clues on Pop Culture Jeopardy starting December fourth. When Pop Culture Jeopardy became a thing, they were like, you had to sign up with a team, like to audition to be on it.
Speaker 2: So my buddy Mike, he texted me, He's like, would you want to be on my team? Like, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: I sent the quiz to Ted, who used to be hearing promotions because he was really good at pop He never even took the quiz. I took the quiz and did so bad. It doesn't tell you how well you do. It goes so fast. My brain couldn't even think of an answer. And then I sometimes I'd write something in really quickly and immediately no, no, that's not it, and it was on to the next question.
Speaker 2: It was so hard.
Speaker 1: So the people that are going to be on this, they're gonna be it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The McDonald's McRib returns right after Thanksgiving December third. Didn't they get rid of the alley twenty different times?
Speaker 3: Going to gotta just give it to us or don't.
Speaker 1: They are like everyone likes what they can't have. Okay, if they were around all the time, no one would want them.
Speaker 2: They want they We like a tease.
Speaker 3: But it's like a toxic relationship. It's like you're treating me poorly.
Speaker 2: Exactly why it's so successful.
Speaker 1: Exactly Marcus Stewart's turkeys are going to live to see another year. She decided to skip out on Thanksgiving this year, so she has.
Speaker 2: Pardoned the turkeys.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm sure that the turkeys are just gobbled up with happiness. At your pop culture minute, It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lynz. We're going to come back and do anyone listening who Okay, here's a little look at it. Anyone listening who had Thanksgiving drama? This could be previous years. I can tell you one that involved my pregnant cousin and a cigarette.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she.
Speaker 1: Has a life lesson worth sharing or is addicted to addressing. Now, when you say addressing, you do mean like a condiment, right right.
Speaker 5: Like Mayo.
Speaker 2: Blue cheese. We'll come back with that.
Speaker 1: One on one three Katie WB with Ballin and Cult. Can you anyone listening who you might fit in one of these three categories.
Speaker 2: If so, you give us a call at six five one nine eight nine. Katie w b.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who had Thanksgiving drama And this was like years ago. I wasn't home for Thanksgiving, but my sister calls me all upside. She's like, I'm so mad our cousin Courtney, she was pregnant. She's smoking outside and I go outside and I tell her and I'm like, you know that's terrible for the baby, right, And she's like, you're not my doctor. And Kara's like, I don't care to be your doctor. Tell you to quit smoking when you're pregnant, you idiot.
Speaker 2: And Kara thought all.
Speaker 1: Of our cousins were gonna be on her side, and all of the cousins were on Courtney's side, and they're like, actually, as.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, car, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: The doctor recommended she not quit because it could called stress to the baby. And she just quit cold turkey, And then all the cousins were like, you're being a B word. You don't Why do you always have to insert yourself? And then so she got mad.
Speaker 2: And drove off.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't see the doctors know on that.
Speaker 2: Well I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know Iana all the rules. But anyway, long story, longer drama.
Speaker 2: At Thanksgiving and that's just one year in my just one year.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a good time.
Speaker 1: Yes, But if you had Thanksgiving drama, maybe it's happening this year. Maybe you're like, we're not going there this year, and everyone's like freaking out.
Speaker 3: It could be something little too, like I had somebody tell me one time they were at Thanksgiving and their grandma's going for the mass potatoes and a dentures fell into the big old bowl of mass potato.
Speaker 2: That's so upsetting she.
Speaker 3: Had grandma was. I thought it was weird. They're putting grandma on blasts like that. Yeah, that's a little rude, but it did ruin the potatoes.
Speaker 2: So give us a call. Sixty five one eight nine Katie w. B.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who has a life lesson worth sharing or is addicted to addressing, I have seen there in Indiana. You don't order anything without a side of ranch. You're you ordered French onion soup. Can I get a side a ranch? It's like what you do everything?
Speaker 3: I think I could understand ketchup. Ketchup makes sense, so you would put ketchup on a lot of things. My sister's the same way.
Speaker 2: It's like kids put ketchup on anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I put ketchup on on broccoli the other night. I don't even care. That's how I got it down. But but my sister is ranch, kind of like you and Indiana everything.
Speaker 2: I the one that I can't.
Speaker 1: I hate blue cheese and so many people love blue cheese and makes you want a gag.
Speaker 3: Have you seen somebody put a ranch on tacos? Because that's what she does? Shoes that make sense?
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't.
Speaker 1: Well like a taco salad, you usually get a dressing, So why not if if any of those three categories gives the call sixty five one nine eight nine KATIEWV anyone listening who had a Thanksgiving drama, has a life lesson worth sharing, or is addicted to dressing and listen, it's kind of like we did this with pickles before. I want to know how hard you go for this dressing. I'm just saying kissing one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cult and anyone listening who is addicted to a dressing. We're talking ranch, We're talking blue cheese. Whatever your condiment. A choice is baby has a lesson worth sharing or had Thanksgiving drama? You can call six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWV.
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into rama?
Speaker 3: Do you have it to us?
Speaker 2: Megan? Is it past drama or current? Okay? What happened?
Speaker 6: So my uncle is recovering drug addict?
Speaker 3: But yeah he was.
Speaker 4: The film macked Up.
Speaker 6: But he was dating a prostitute, okay.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to invite her to our Thanksgiving and my dad.
Speaker 4: Said absolutely not.
Speaker 2: So we went out to a restaurant, super nice place. My uncle showed up.
Speaker 6: He had her waiting in the car to come in.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it's not like he paid for it. It's like they're dating, you know what I mean. Like it'd be different if it's like you're bringing a stranger you paid for in my house.
Speaker 5: But like, you know, she was not invited, and he was like hoping, Oh if I bring her and I come in hurst by myself. Oh, it'll totally be fine if she comes in.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, tell no.
Speaker 2: So did he leave in a storm or what happened? He ordered something my dad was paying there and he ended up taking it to go and leave it.
Speaker 3: Okay. Now I'm gonna pedal back a little bit because I didn't know the full story. I think he just wanted a free meal. I don't, I don't. I don't think he was like, this is the woman I'm in love with. I'm gonna show him off to the family. They're gonna approve. It's gonna be like very I think he just wanted that food.
Speaker 1: Oh he did serious question are they still together?
Speaker 2: Oh? God ended up killing his car and getting it into an accident, and yeah, it was this.
Speaker 3: Big hot mass Who is he with now? Like, what is what is her profession?
Speaker 1: I think he's single and I know of but yeah, we don't really talk to I was going to ask if he was invited to Thanksgiving this year, but I guess.
Speaker 2: That's a no.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, my mom picked him off pretty good one time, and so he refuses to come to any more qualities.
Speaker 2: You know what, your mom probably is okay with that.
Speaker 3: Always it always seems like the person who's the most problematic has problems with everybody.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 2: We even had drama last year when like he reconnected with.
Speaker 1: His daughter who has children and was like, I'm not coming to Christmas unless she's invited and.
Speaker 5: You buy her a Christmas present.
Speaker 2: We have any for like twenty plus years in my name and.
Speaker 3: Make sure you say it's from me.
Speaker 2: Wow, the guy has demands.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I got like a guy who knows is worth.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Hey, happy holidays, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have a good one, you too.
Speaker 1: Two more days of Young Gravy tickets because Gravy Fest is coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a train.
Speaker 1: Got that Gravy Pop on board, baby, November twenty ninth at the Armory.
Speaker 2: That's when it goes down. It's gonna be crazy. You know, it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be Wow. He's one of the best performers.
Speaker 2: He's really he's really fine. I love his DJ DJ tip.
Speaker 1: So you can go with the most chaotic game we offer here on KATIEWB anyone's game. It really could be anyone's game. We call it Radio Survivor.
Speaker 2: You can call it now to play sixty five one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: One on one point three KDEWB with Folon and Colts and Radio Survivor Young Gravy Tickets. We have Macy Angie, Josie on the phone. I'm gonna put them through a series of questions. Choose your own adventure, last one surviving win. Say hi to each other.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the thing. You start out on an island. First thing, now to get across the lake onto the main land. You have a couple of options. You're gonna swim across or float in a tire tube. Macy, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: Across?
Speaker 3: Okay, swim, Angie, what about you?
Speaker 5: Tube?
Speaker 3: Tube? And then Josie, how you feeling. I'm going to dude. You're on the tire two okay, So everything's going good for Macy. You hit a little bit of a train, but you get across safely. Angie, it's your turn. Next, you're in the tube. You hit a little rough water, but it's all good. And then Josie, somehow, in the middle of you tubing across the lake, a flock of eagles show up, pick up your tube, and they start flying away with you. How are you gonna respond.
Speaker 2: I'm They're gonna carry me to the other side.
Speaker 3: No, they don't. They start dragging you further and further away across the lake. What are you gonna do. I'm gonna let go and swim across. Oh no, you let go and you hit the water a little too hard and I'm sorry. Josie deceased. Gosh, sorry sorry. Okay, Macy and Angie. Now you're on the mainland. You have an option. And now Macy, because because I think your your name starts with an EM, you get to go first. You have the option between a camel versus a kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely a kangaroo.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you hop in the kangaroo's pouch. You start jumping away. Angie, you got on the back of the camel. Now it takes you to a little long to get to your destination because you are on a camel, Angie. But when you get there, you both set up shop. You see a cowboy. He comes up to you and he says, how do y'all, Angie? What are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Yeh?
Speaker 3: Perfect response, Ma, Macey, what about you? When he says yeh, I'm gonna say cowboy? No, he likes that little tantalizing line you just gave him, so he bakes you a cake. What do you what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 4: Eat it? Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm definitely gonna ask share it with me, He says, noakes, he's watching his calories. But are you gonna eat it?
Speaker 2: I'm going to no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Put in his face. Okay, he gets a little upset, Angie, Are you gonna eat some of the cake?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Nang?
Speaker 3: All right, good.
Speaker 1: We don't trust random men cowboys. Okay, we learned a hard way.
Speaker 3: Now listen. The cowboy gets real upset that you put it in his face. So, Macy, he picks up a piece of cake, whips it. Your mouth happens to be open, and you you consume some of the cake. What are you gonna do? You can throw it up or keep it in your system.
Speaker 1: I mean, I respected this cake, so.
Speaker 2: I'll eat it.
Speaker 3: All right? Well, hold on, let me just do this. That was the wrong answer because it was lace with laxatives. Lace with laxatives you get dysentery and you actually die. Macy, What the hell? I'm sorry, Angie. Congratulations, you made it.
Speaker 2: You are the survivor.
Speaker 3: You're on that Gravy Traine.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see young Gravy on the twenty ninth of the Armory. Congrats, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 5: On one one.
Speaker 1: Time chance at a trip to La to see Billie Eilish. We're giving you a keyword every hour on the twenties and then you use the top back feature, which is free.
Speaker 2: On the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to KATWB on there anyway, you'll see a record button and you record the keyword happier. That is your keyword right now, and you're in it for that trip to La.
Speaker 2: So today's trending with Bellan and Colt on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: So some millennial job seekers are hoping to stand out by including photos.
Speaker 2: On their resume.
Speaker 1: They say forty two percent of millennials are now including headshots. Even gen Z they're on board forty six percent considering it.
Speaker 3: Dude, that kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: I think that's well, they said.
Speaker 1: Experts warn it could backfire because EEOC of course advises against that to avoid discrimination, and a lot of employees. Employees might toss out resumes with pictures to reduce the appearance of bias. And I agree with that. I remember for a while it was a huge thing in the housing market to include like a letter and a photo of your family. And then they said, when we sold our house and that was like four years ago. They're like, don't do that. People aren't You could do a letter, but don't do a photo. People aren't doing that anymore and you shouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, yeah, Also, I just don't have the confidence because I'd be like, ah, like I don't think this photo is gonna solidify me getting this job. They're gonna look at me and be like, well, definitely discipline.
Speaker 1: It would be hard to not have some type of appearance biased when you are like giving someone a job, right, like, oh, this person looks more clean cut, somebody hire them that anything about their job performance.
Speaker 3: What if there's a manager who's like a little insecure and they're like, all right, he looks a little too cool, right, don't like that? That competition in that, And then yet it could get just don't that shouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, absolutely not. So I'm actually surprised that gen Z would be involved in that.
Speaker 3: I guess they do inevitably do that though. When you face to face interview.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, but let's be honest, a lot of people get there, they you out before you even get a chance to interview.
Speaker 2: So uh.
Speaker 1: Production is underway for the fifth season of Emily in Paris, which is set to begin filming in France in the spring.
Speaker 3: Woo woo.
Speaker 1: And this is really interesting. The Shazam app which identifies songs. You know, you're like, oh, what's that You're in a store, what is that song?
Speaker 5: You hit?
Speaker 2: The Shazama app that tells you. They say they've officially hit a milestone of listening to one hundred billion songs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Apple acquired Chazam in twenty eighteen, and that you want to know what the most the most Shazamed song is?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: With forty five million? You're never gonna guess it? Tones and I Dance Monkey was the top Shaziah. It's like, the most Chazam song ever.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that song.
Speaker 2: I know what happened to Tones and I. It kind of makes me sad.
Speaker 1: You don't have to Okay, you don't have to dance bugre you go.
Speaker 2: No, I think I nailed it. It's not bad. So they're saying Thanksgiving is actually less this year.
Speaker 1: They've said that dinner for ten people is fifty six ninety three. That's four twenty four less than it was last year. One reason the reduction two percent increase in turkey production this year, so that helps keep cost down.
Speaker 2: Wow, godb the turkeys love to see it. Yeah, all those turkeys are getting freaky. That is your trending.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Will come back with your after school pop quiz and your chance to win Nickelodeon Universe Passes on one oh one point three KDWB one oh one point three KTIWB.
Speaker 2: It is your after school Pop Quiz.
Speaker 1: You can call now to play sixty five to one nine eight nine KTIWB. It's kind of like a I mean, most kids are getting out of school at this point. It might wake your brain up a little bit because at this point I've already had a diet coke and I'm still on my way out.
Speaker 3: It's true, but it seems difficult, and from a lot of the answers we get proves to be difficult.
Speaker 2: I made it.
Speaker 1: I made the quiz so easy today. I made it so easy today. Let me see the prize. Nickelodeon Universe Passes. You get a pair of those if you get the most corrections, most questions correct.
Speaker 3: This is so easy it's only come down to who can sing them their name the fast.
Speaker 1: Well almost, But I'm telling you that the past few days, I feel like they've been too hard and it's just been silent.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to help people out here. Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Tiffany.
Speaker 2: All right, Tiffany? Hold on, Hi Katy w B. Oh no, they hang up?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think they're going, hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, is this Tiffany?
Speaker 3: Oh come, we got Tiffany. And then who's this?
Speaker 1: We know Tiffany. Hold on one second. Who's the other person on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh Liz Liz.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have Tiffany and Liz competing today. I'm gonna ask you guys some trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name first, then answer, and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: What luxury brand is known for its interlocking C C logo? Oh my god, two letter c's. It's a luxury brand.
Speaker 3: But uh, I.
Speaker 1: Have no idea. All right, it's Chanel, Coco Chanel. I love you guys already.
Speaker 2: Okay. What type of fruit is a cutie?
Speaker 1: Tiffany. Yep, let's do a girl all right. Question number three? What animal carries a baby and a pouch and lives in Australia.
Speaker 2: Tiffany, I couldn't hear it.
Speaker 1: All right, Liz, that is correct. Now we have to have a tie breaker question what is here?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 2: I know what is not? Nine times three?
Speaker 3: Tiffany?
Speaker 2: Yes, Tiffany, thirty seven not thirty seven? Liz do you know?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yehus Liz, do you know the answer nine times three?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, it's not right.
Speaker 2: It's twenty seven, guys, Oh no, twenty four?
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, okay, which one swore? Who is it?
Speaker 2: It was Tiffany that cussed.
Speaker 3: I think Tiffany gets a cussing foulay?
Speaker 1: All right, sorry the Tiffany. Play again tomorrow. Okay, Liz, you get the nickelode Universe passes. Congratulations, Hi know, I'm sorry. Try again tomorrow, Tiffany, love you, guys. One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and colt Okay, we are small but mighty show, and I and I added the mighty No one, no one gave us that title.
Speaker 2: But there we're a two person show. We don't have a producer.
Speaker 1: We don't have a part timer, we don't have a social media director.
Speaker 3: We answer all the phones, the texts, we added all the videos. Yes, we do what we're out about. We're on the streets, we're out in.
Speaker 1: The sheets, a freaking the sheets. Yeah for me, not a lot, I'm gonna be honest, not a lot to say that about me.
Speaker 2: But with that said, we do have some contributors. Max. We love Max.
Speaker 1: He comes down to play radios categories with us. But other than that, now that Ted left us, I feel like we need some more show members, but people like we only need them for specific things because you and I we have our own areas of expertise if you will. Yeah, for me, I know about hemorrhoids.
Speaker 2: For you, you know all about herhoids. My hemorrhois and that's all we know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: So I think we need like and now we have one. We have one on my phone. I have saved new show members. And this is what I mean. Maybe one day we're talking about something, they could get us sued.
Speaker 2: We need a lawyer on our side. We need a show lawyer.
Speaker 3: And you don't have to be listen. You could lose a lot of your cases. You don't have to be like the best lawyer, just like.
Speaker 2: You pass the bar you have.
Speaker 3: Like I and I can sue this person or something.
Speaker 1: No, that's not it's not all we're looking for. Okay, focus, look at me. Focus got to this is like for the show. If we have a question about law or if we have so we need to we need to show lawyer we already have. I don't know that she knows. I saved her phone number on my phone. But Maren the marine biologist, we do. I saved her number in my phone in case we ever came across the need for a marine biologist question again, we did want and she pulled through. There it is okay, So I think we did have a conversation. Now what else do we need for the show? I think we need a historian.
Speaker 3: Historian would be perfect. We bring up a lot of history stuff sometimes, I do you just hear your statement? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we bring up a lot of history stuff sometimes.
Speaker 3: We need it. We need an English teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh they've given up.
Speaker 1: Let's let's not focus on English, because I think there are too many things to correct. We historian, historian, lawyer, lawyer, I think some kind of nurse someone in the medical We just going to say that I need a nurse.
Speaker 3: So if somebody calls in about an absess or something, you else want what that is and secondly, how to we handle it. I would like a psychologist because we have a lot of crazy people call us and you are.
Speaker 2: The crazy people.
Speaker 1: You just spent ten minutes telling me how you peed out of an egress window earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I posted the video on the Nope, I was behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: It was disgusting anybody who has an egress windows out of it. If you're not getting to that great guy and you have an egress window in your basement instead of going upstairs to use the bathroom, you have one hundred percent whipped the window open and you gone.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of our content is angled to women. If you're a man, can you please go to our video on Instagram and comment if this is true or not, because surprisingly women are saying their exes did do this, and they all say it, but they all.
Speaker 2: Say excess, So I want to know if this is an all man thing or not.
Speaker 1: We know, okay, But the other one I would throw on is I think for a new show member. We need someone who knows about deals, like like we're savings, here's target has this deal going on?
Speaker 2: Or like a deal finder.
Speaker 3: Right when you deal finder? And I kind of want a door dasher.
Speaker 1: Why no, they don't. You can't ask them to bring you free food. If that's your reasoning, be honest. Is that your reasoning? You can't do that? Cult yes, okay, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I cannot ask these people. Do you think they're door dashing because they just like want to do it for fun. It's because they need money. They can't afford to feed you.
Speaker 3: I'll give you.
Speaker 2: You're out of control with your orders.
Speaker 3: I have some Nickelodeon Universe passes.
Speaker 2: We can't do it. That's illegal. That's illegal. Don't even joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, See if we had a show lawyer, we could have just gotten you through that. So if you find any of these categories and you want to be the person we call, oh, no, one's calling.
Speaker 3: What about a flight attendant? I like that, a pilot you could be either.
Speaker 2: I'm into that.
Speaker 3: You're jet in the works. Sometimes we talk about geography and we need to know some things, like our people in Miami more unruly than people in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Probably we would talk to a pilot about that. That's the weirdest partying. So defend in these categories. You can call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB or we will we will basically just keep your phone number in our phone and call you when something comes up.
Speaker 3: How about this, so we just make it more broad. What do you have to offer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you would like to apply to be a member of the show, you don't get paid. I want to be very clear, there's no money in it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be like a professional or or whatever. You could just be like a logger or something like. Okay, yeah, that might be.
Speaker 1: But if you are in a field like a nurse, you do have to be a like professional and you can't like I put band aids on my kids booboos like that.
Speaker 4: Ain't it?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: Ain't it?
Speaker 2: You have to know enough about your field.
Speaker 3: Now we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll work on some new show members. We'll report back. It's KDWB one O one point three KATWB with Fallon and cult. Uh looking to add to our show in a way where you volunteer your profession. You put the time in, you worked hard, you went to college, you paid lots of student loan debt. Uh you still are maybe and we have nothing to offer you financially, But we just want you to volunteer time and be a member of our show basically.
Speaker 2: So that's it We're looking for, like show.
Speaker 1: Deal finders, show lawyers, doctors, nurses, pilots, all the things basically. And if that's you, you can call us and the.
Speaker 2: Phones are lit up right now. So what what is your name?
Speaker 5: My name is Eric?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 2: Why did you laugh as soon as you said?
Speaker 5: Eric?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Eric?
Speaker 3: What do you have to offer? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm a lawyer. I'm pretty funny.
Speaker 1: I think I could be helpful you.
Speaker 2: Oh now what col Eric is a lawyer?
Speaker 5: Eric?
Speaker 2: What kind of lawyer are you?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: For sure? All right, for sure?
Speaker 1: So do you want to be the official lawyer of the Fallon and Cult Show?
Speaker 6: I would love to do.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, amazing. Hi Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi Jim?
Speaker 3: Jim?
Speaker 2: Okay, what is your profession? Jim?
Speaker 3: I'm retired. Oh so we have a professional retiree.
Speaker 5: I've had a professional retiree.
Speaker 3: So when we have any questions about like you know should we do this? Would this work in our retirement?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Is this a decision we should make financially or just even like in life personally, we can reach out and be like, how will this pan out in our retirement age?
Speaker 5: I will tell you anything you want to know.
Speaker 1: Are you a successful Wait? Are you a successful retiree? Jim Like, you're good, Well, he's retired.
Speaker 5: I'm retired. Okay, you guys are working.
Speaker 3: Fun right, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jim.
Speaker 1: So you're the official retiree of the Fallon and Culture Show.
Speaker 5: So as a side here, part of that is finding deals like on thrifty Jinxy website.
Speaker 3: He's our retiree thrifter.
Speaker 5: And right now holiday gas stations have forty cents off per gallon from four until seven, four until seven.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Jim is pulling through one day, got four bucks? Oh my gosh, Okay, Jim, hold on, I gotta grab your phone number off the air.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hei, Michaela?
Speaker 2: Michaela. What's your profession? I am a marketing manager Freeland.
Speaker 3: We need that we need to market things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can help us and tell us how to market our show. Oh, of course, I am very good with social media.
Speaker 3: What do you What do you think is the one asset we had that we should be marketing?
Speaker 2: Probably just your overall humor. I'm getting, you know, more kicktok or social media videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're awesome. Light how you guys are. Yeah, we're awesome, We're cool, We're sweet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Colt, I'm down with that energy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get your numbers so we can reach out whenever we need you.
Speaker 1: Yes, please hold me, Khayla, Hi, Katie.
Speaker 4: W B.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi Fellanus, Jamie?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 2: Jamie? How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 5: I love listening to you guys.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna call all the time when you say you're looking for people.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jamie, what are you offering to the show.
Speaker 5: So I do hair, so like I can get hold some style advice down your hairs on points.
Speaker 2: I can't really help you much because your hair always be.
Speaker 3: Popping, Jamie. But you're not wrong. I actually the last time I got a haircut was when I buzzed my hair in July, and since then I've just been shaving up, cutting up the side.
Speaker 2: Still you can't.
Speaker 6: Tell, so to remind you of who I am, because you both know who I am.
Speaker 2: We were on the stevers little ride together.
Speaker 3: Yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes. So it isn't by accident. You actually have seen my air in real life, and in real life I want to be I would be excited about that. We need a hair person.
Speaker 2: We do, I do. I mean I can give you a real fresh frame.
Speaker 3: Just saying I love that, and that's poor. A lot of people don't think that's poor, but it's important.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, Okay, what's your profession.
Speaker 2: I'm a registered nurse. Yes, okay, we needed our in in our on our side.
Speaker 3: This is actually this is great because I broke my toe.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, lindsay, he won't stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: I was in my living room dancing to Mawana and I kicked the coffee table. What can I do for this thing? Because it's all bruised up, batter than terrible.
Speaker 6: That's the worst part about a broken toe.
Speaker 3: You can't do anything for it.
Speaker 1: Also, I just want to remind you, the new member of our show are not just you can ask about personal things in your life. It's supposed to be like an overall benefit to the like listening audience.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever found something?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, but have you have you? Have I ever found what something stuck? And have you have you found anything? I'm not.
Speaker 2: I didn't work in the er, so that seems like an ear nurse thing. If you guys want a specialist in that, that's not my specialist.
Speaker 3: But you've heard about these.
Speaker 1: Stories everyone, Yeah, of course that's the only thing cult cares about, Like what what they fall on? How to get there? All right, lindsay, I'm gonna grab your phone numbers. We can store you on our phones to call you when we need you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my god, I'm so excited. Hi Katie w B. What's your name and profession?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 4: Karen.
Speaker 3: I'm a nurse.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cara, what kind of nurse?
Speaker 6: I right now?
Speaker 2: In dermatology? It's okay, dermatologist.
Speaker 3: Do you have so many weird things on my skin that I could ask about?
Speaker 2: So many moles? So many?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do actually have. I have a mole on top of my head and I think it's growing. Do I need to be concerned?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, now, how concerned? Because like I don't want to make an appointment. It was like, not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Does it burn?
Speaker 3: Possibly? If I touch it?
Speaker 5: Does it believe? If you don't touch it?
Speaker 2: No, I think you should be seen for a bias.
Speaker 3: See all right.
Speaker 1: Again, cold though, this isn't for you. She is going to help people listening to the show. But I like that you've made these personal appointments on our show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you very much. We're gonna get your number just one sec.
Speaker 2: One sec, Hi, katiew B. What's your name and profession?
Speaker 6: Well? Did you say you need a deal finder?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: If there's a deal out there, I can find it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your name? Michelle Mitchelle?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you Michelle? Got a PI on the text. We got someone who says they know everything about prison. We have a professional googler in parentheses software developer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, which one they are?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got he's coming on. Real hype about this. Thank you so much. With so many new new show members, it's gonna be hard to keep up with them.
Speaker 3: All I know. Also, welcome to the team.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you again.
Speaker 1: You get paid what we get paid, nothing, So thank you so much for your contributions.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back. We're gonna talk to a guy.
Speaker 1: His girlfriend of five months gave him this proposition and he doesn't know if he should just say screw it and go for it or not.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to him in five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: We have Tommy on the phone.
Speaker 1: Tommy, you are in a very loving relationship, I'm sure, but your girlfriend kind of gave you I don't know, it's not an ultimatum, more of like a proposition recently, and you're actually considering it.
Speaker 2: So what's going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's my girlfriend of I don't know, I think like five five six months, and she she straight out asked me to marry her. I mean now, she's totally upfront. Like the only reason that she's asking to do it and ask him to do this so quickly is because she needs a green card or she's going to have to go back home, and you know that's the deal. But you know, she I believe, I think she loves me and I totally love her, and I know it's not like ideal, but I don't know what to do or if I should.
Speaker 1: Risk it her what can I ask you really quick how old you are?
Speaker 6: I'm twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not. It doesn't make a difference, I guess. I mean, obviously people will be like, oh, if you're older, you may would make a better decision, but we all know that isn't true.
Speaker 3: We know lots of people who are older, so if you're older, you might be trying to like rush into something too.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: So okay, so fun fact, my dad married this woman and it was, like I talked about it on the radio. I genuinely felt like she was using him for a green card because they moved real quick, and I was like, okay, why And I was like, for a minute, I was like, is she trying to use him for money? And then I was like, nah, he doesn't have any, so that I was like, I think she really is using him for a green card. They did not last very long, but as it turns out, she was a really nice, lovely human, and I think that my dad just wasn't a great husband. That is possible, So I actually don't think it was her fault. I mean, maybe deep down she was using him for the green card.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna be straight up with you. What's some money situation, like what you pack in? Which got in that bank that four oh one? K?
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't have a lot of money, you know, I get by. I make a living. But no, she's not doing it for the money. And she was totally you know, she was totally upfront about you know why this needs to happen now and so quick. You know, she wasn't being sneaky about it. Right, It's not for the money for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I guess if you you know what, I'm going to open this up to other people because I don't have a good thought process on this. To me, it feels like wow that I don't know because you love.
Speaker 3: Her, Yeah, I'm reckless. So I'm like, dude, marry her. Yeah that's illegal.
Speaker 2: I'm going to open it up.
Speaker 1: What do you think he should do? Should he risk it? He says they're in love. She's being open and honest. You can call six five one nine eight nine katiew B. You can always text five three nine two one or katiew B one. Which way are you leaning right now?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm leaning towards going for it.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the vibe I'm getting from you.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, how much of a risk.
Speaker 6: I don't know how much of a risk it is, but I'm leaning towards going for it.
Speaker 1: I mean the main risk is divorced. If you have like a lot to lose money wise, then there's that. I mean, you could do a pre nup obviously, and the lot of the black she recommended prenup even if like you aren't super super rich. That's like people recommend that now.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. But we'll get some feedback, Tommy.
Speaker 1: Uh maybe maybe some people will think of some things we didn't, or maybe it'll just be a bunch of encouraging people say and screw it, Tommy, go for.
Speaker 6: It, you know, all right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck and congratulations.
Speaker 6: Thanks a lot. Pretty cool. You guys are cool. Two things, Oh wow, all right, thanks.
Speaker 3: A lot of time.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. We were just talking to Tommy. He's been with a girl for like five or six months, and she's like, look, I love you. He loves her. They feel like they're very much in love. She's like, but she needs a green card basically, so she's like, I would not try to rush into marriage normally, but if not, I'm going to have to go back home. And he's like, I don't know what to do. Like, I love he appreciates she was honest. He doesn't think he's being used. He's like, should just risk it and go for it or not? Here are some of the texts we got. This one said, do it, but just make sure you get a prenup. Another person said, yeah, divorce is more expensive than marriage, and I'm an ordained minister, just keep that in mind. Someone said, yolo, Tommy, do it. This text said was he considering marrying her before she asked if yes? Then I say yes, I'm sure he wasn't thinking about it five months in, you know what I mean, Like, maybe he was thinking this is someone I could marry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: This one says he needs to talk to those closest to him because they're always the one who can see things standing on the other side that you can't see when you're in a relationship. And this person said divorce isn't the worst thing, but being arrested for marriage fraud.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, And how difficult is it to like, is a printup? Just seems like a lot of work to like talk to people.
Speaker 1: You have to get like a lawyer and you basically they put it together and then you have to have the person signed stuff.
Speaker 2: It's not that big of dl.
Speaker 3: Tom, I'm just rather risk losing all my belongings.
Speaker 2: That's a really bad attitude to have. That's so lazy. That's fine.
Speaker 1: What do you think you can call six five one, nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: So I just want to say I was in the same situation.
Speaker 6: I was the one that was non American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my husband and I got married really quickly.
Speaker 3: And now twenty years and.
Speaker 6: Two kids later, wrestled against.
Speaker 1: See Now did you tell him like can we get married?
Speaker 2: It's, you know, really quick. But it's for this reason.
Speaker 3: He knew knew.
Speaker 2: Everything from the beginning. He actually even offered to me that he was marrying me just for the break card.
Speaker 6: But that's not what I wanted.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: That's adorable. That's true love. That's like a movie.
Speaker 2: It is like a movie.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy twenty years later and kids, congratulations, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hi Katie w B, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Get rid of her and jump onto something new.
Speaker 2: My mom's going through the same situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all hit it and quit it.
Speaker 1: Okay cold, Thank you, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: What's your advice for him? Hi, Katy w B. What's your advice for Tommy?
Speaker 6: Run for run? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Back to back? Okay? So what are we? Why are we hating on this? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Because she said I get married for a green card?
Speaker 3: That was it. I mean, that's about But I think she also like might might like him. But you think intuition is telling you, like this is gonna end poorly get out while you can't. Oh yeah, get out now, I can see, especially because you've only been in the relationship with like six months. Like, but it could also be true love.
Speaker 2: It could be it's not.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for all the calls, I mean tons of texts coming into Actually, surprisingly more person more people are thing to do it.
Speaker 3: Why not do everybody wants to bet on true love?
Speaker 2: I guess so.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt that, I guess.
Speaker 2: So will you have your keyword? Your chance? When a trip to see Billie Eilish in la Are you kidding me? No, it's legit sing a Billy Eilish song right now on the spot your tough gun.
Speaker 1: Not one I thought you'd go for it, but my god, hauntingly beautiful. Thank you, You're welcome. I'm a practicing Oh okay, uh. If you'd like to see her do that live and it sounds very similar, I'm sure. And when a trip to l a U plus one, you just have to use this keyword right now, lunch is your keyword. You record that in the talk back portion of the iHeartRadio apps. If you're listening to KATWB on iHeartRadio, you see a record button, you record lunch Now. It's Lady Gaga's brand new on Loving this one. It's Disease on one on one point three.
Speaker 2: Katw B will come back with your pop Culture Minute. It's the pop Culture Minute with fellon on one on one point three.
Speaker 3: Kd WB got to.
Speaker 1: You by Ovo LECG and Lynn's just a quick random poll.
Speaker 2: Are you planning on.
Speaker 1: Going to see Wicked this weekend? I think it comes out like it's the twenty seconds. I don't know if you can go to screenings tonight or they're already I think they're already out today.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of her friends are going to Saturday Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a quick poll, yes, if you're going five three ninety one KDWP one.
Speaker 2: So there are a lot of hot new movies coming out.
Speaker 1: We talked about the fact that Hot Frosty it's like doing so well in ratings, which is absolutely crazy, as it might have gotten down now, but at first it was like a ninety eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes, which is a movie like a hallmarksh movie on Netflix with Lacy Shabbert and the guy from s Creek where he's a snowman and he turns into a hot dude and it's called Hot Frosty and it's it's Yeah. But there are other great ones coming too. I'm really excited right now. Chad Michael Murray, you know him from like, oh yeah, looking fine on One Tree Hill.
Speaker 2: He is dancing shirtless and the married gentleman.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: He said that he got into shape. He did six hour dance lessons four times a week. He said it was a combination of everything from cardio, vitamins and supplements, clean eating. Yeah, he's very fit, very fit. And then also the new Lindsay low End one. That one's called Our Little Secret comes out on Netflix on November twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: I'm high for him, dude, it's great, But I don't do you really you watch for the plot and everything or like, because as soon as I like, if something happens, I'm like, all right, well.
Speaker 2: It's all gonna be cheesy.
Speaker 1: But usually usually the Netflix ones are a little bit more edgy. But the Hot Frosty one wasn't. Other than him being shirtless and hot, that was like the only edgy thing it was. It felt, it felt. I thought it was so funny, bad like, it felt very home.
Speaker 3: There's one on Netflix when Nina Doebreak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that one before. Yeah, you know what I'm talking It's a holiday one. I think he came out last year the year before. See, that was what I'm talking about. I had a little edgy ear is funny for sure. Production is underway for the fifth season of Emily in Paris, which is said to begin filming in France in the spring, which is very exciting and I love this. Benny Blanco says he didn't even realize he was dating Selena Gomez at first. He said like basically, he said, she asked him out, and.
Speaker 2: He's like, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: We were just talking. She's like, you want to get dinner. And we've been friends for like ten or fifteen years. I didn't realize we were on a date.
Speaker 2: He's like, they met him agin two days later and he was like, oh my god, I think she likes me.
Speaker 1: And then he said they kissed that night and they've been together since, and it's very sweet.
Speaker 2: I think he seems like a really good guy with her.
Speaker 1: She said that she said I see in my future with him, and she said, I've it's the safest I've ever felt in a relationship. Yeah, it's very very sweet. Also, one more thing Saturday Night Live. I guess Colin Jos you know him from Weekend up date, he is going to join Travis Kelcey as a game show host, but doing the pop culture Jeopardy, so he'll be the one reading the clues starting December fourth. I would be curious to watch that one regular Jeopardy too smart for me. I think pop Culture Jeopardy might be right up my alley.
Speaker 3: I think so yeah.
Speaker 1: That is your pop Culture Minute, brought to you by Obo Lesy and Lindn're gonna come back with normal or nope in five minutes on kd WB.
Speaker 5: Normal or nope on one one point three kt w B.
Speaker 1: You can always submit yours by texting in five three ninety two one ktw B one normal or nope. Changing your clothes midday before going out with friends totally normal.
Speaker 3: I think maybe more for women, but for I don't I would I just whatever, Okay, I don't even know if I would lant roll to be honest, now.
Speaker 1: That I have you know that I'm a single.
Speaker 2: Mom who works two jobs.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. By the way, in case anyone's.
Speaker 1: Like, what would divorced? No, I'm just gonna read a MC and dire reference. I change my outfit three ish times a day, maybe four. So I get up at my PJS if I work out, which has them on the coast the post weeks, I put on workout clothes.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: That's outfit kind of two okay, but really one. Then I have to put on an outfit for the Jason Show, which is always some kind of dress or skirt.
Speaker 2: Take that off.
Speaker 1: I always put on something lazy and slobby for this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Third outfit and then I go back home and put on PJ. So I'm literally in like four outfit to day.
Speaker 3: What is your laundry situation, Like it's gotta be stacking.
Speaker 1: Jake makes a whole production when I carry my laundry basket in because it's so overflowing, and I have, oh, lookouts Loan today, we're not we got a better shuttling in the dish one And I was like, it's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's rough.
Speaker 1: It is rough, but I think it's normal. But you're right, maybe it is more normal for women.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I go, I don't wash my pants three wears in a row.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, No, that's that's acceptable. We weren't talking about the question, wasn't how often are you laundry? By the way, my guy, I go a lot.
Speaker 1: Of weares of jeans before I watch them leggings every time they're too close to the crotch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I appreciate that. I thank you for doing that. Why well, because you're just only in leggings here, so it would be I'm.
Speaker 2: In jeans today.
Speaker 3: That's why I've picture didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I'm not posting pigs perv normal or no.
Speaker 1: You look up people with your same name on social media and see what they're into.
Speaker 3: No, wait, wait wait wait wait wait, that's so funny, so you'll take whatever.
Speaker 1: No one else has my name, so I like, they may have fallon, but they don't have fallon.
Speaker 2: Golla, my name's too weird. If you have a really common name, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe you can text it because my name's too abnormal to do that with. Maybe if you have a super normal name, do you do that? You can text in normal to five three nine two one.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people. There's a party in Texas. They get all bunch of Kyle's come together. It's like Kyle's miss and they all show up and they party at It's like, I don't know, a big air and b once a year.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah, I've always wanted so we do.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes you and I will host like an event like we did like the Treasure Island float with Falon and Cold and we got to pick a theme.
Speaker 2: We did like a beach thing because we were like, let's keep it easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was sick.
Speaker 1: I had a bunch of theme ideas written down that I had I was going to pitch, but I was like, let's it's our first one. Let's make sure people actually want to come first, and let's make it easy. Yeah, but I thought it would be funny to do dressed like a John.
Speaker 2: So it could be any famous John, any character named John.
Speaker 1: It didn't have to be John it was, but it could be like or dressed like a famous Kyle.
Speaker 2: There aren't enough, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe Tom, maybe we'll do that next year, Okay, normal or nope? I shut the bathroom door even when I'm home alone, No way, Nope. You're polite though, so maybe not. You don't call this person, you.
Speaker 3: Don't do it just for the safety.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the safety?
Speaker 3: Dude? Somebody breaks in your house and you're just on the toilet and your door's wide open. That sucks.
Speaker 2: I want them to see. I want them to lock eyes with me.
Speaker 3: Is such in a vulnerable position. At least you have a minute, because there's like a barrier between you and the person.
Speaker 1: I'm in a way less vulnerable position than if I was laying on my couch on the toilet.
Speaker 2: I'm already halfway up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if your pants are on your ankle zone like that would There's.
Speaker 2: Just I have weapons.
Speaker 1: There's weapons in the toilet room that I don't have in the like in.
Speaker 2: The living room.
Speaker 3: If I'm robbing a house and somebody comes at me with a toilet brush, I'm probably gonna back away.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want that on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, dude, I might start sleeping next to a toilet brush. That's actually not a bad weapon.
Speaker 2: Half not, not at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's gonna be good for your pink eye conditions.
Speaker 2: Somebody comes out you with a toilet brush, it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm out of that place immediately.
Speaker 2: This person is texted and a girl comment.
Speaker 1: A girl with my name friended me on Facebook and we've been friends for years. Someone said I love that so much. This text says normal or Nope. Eating whole peanuts with the shell Nope, No, go absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I don't even like the little skin that's on the peanuts.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah what are you doing?
Speaker 3: No, you need to reevaluate a couple of things.
Speaker 1: When they recently were like, you can eat the skin on the kiwi?
Speaker 2: No, why would I what? Leave me alone?
Speaker 3: Whatt you say that about bananas too? There are banana skin like us. I don't even like eat the brown parts on the pan. You think I'm gonna eat skin? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just grow up already?
Speaker 3: Yeah, stop you being anesthetic?
Speaker 2: That's normal?
Speaker 3: Or nope?
Speaker 1: On one on one point three ktew where to come back, We're gonna do the throwback throwdown? So what did Colton I pick for our throwback songs? Only time will tell? And then also another keyword you chance to see Billie Eilish in La comes up at five point twenty on KTEWB. It's gonna throwback throw down, throw back throw.
Speaker 3: Down, take you back to the old school kt WB.
Speaker 1: We both picked a throwback song I'm Falling High this is cold, and you choose the one we play.
Speaker 2: So it's really easy.
Speaker 1: We give you a little clip, little samples, you can see which one you like better.
Speaker 2: Then you call in a vote.
Speaker 1: Whoever gets three votes first we play the full song.
Speaker 2: This week, I.
Speaker 1: Chose a little j Lo Jah rule throwback.
Speaker 2: Just crazy.
Speaker 3: Has j Lo fallen off? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does she have a bunch of bangers?
Speaker 2: Yes yes? Glad case close and could shows I'm your body?
Speaker 1: Oh Pussycat dolls? Stick with you all right? You vote those six, five, one, nine, eight nine. K d w B first or three wins.
Speaker 4: It's a throwback throw.
Speaker 3: Down, thrown throwback throw down, take you back to the old school.
Speaker 4: Kd w B.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, we each picked a throwback song. This is the one I chose this week.
Speaker 3: God hold on, I'm okay, baby? That you me when your head?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's pretty clear, Thank you so much. And Cold chose.
Speaker 4: Must.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying if you don't vote for me, you hate all animals and pets and you're a bad person.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, is it because it's from the Pussycat Dolls? Is that why?
Speaker 3: No, there's no correlation, Just like I don't know. If you want to be a bad person today, then don't vote for me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, whoever gets three votes first, we play hate this song.
Speaker 2: Hey, Katie w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 4: Ali?
Speaker 2: I'm going to vote for Balan? Thank you awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking it personal.
Speaker 2: It's cool, all right, Hi, kat w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 6: You got to pick better songs. I'm voting for Fallon.
Speaker 3: I didn't need any other who didn't even ask that. I was just like, who do you want to vote for.
Speaker 2: He's just a little feedback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, all right, I appreciate the criticism.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Hi, Katy w B. Who you're voting for? Ballan, I believe it's been a clean sweep. I gotta do the math one A two A three.
Speaker 3: I personally I want to see how long can we go until somebody votes for me?
Speaker 2: That's right out, Hi katw B, who you're voting for?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Katie double B. Who do you want to vote for?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stick with you there, guys, all right, number five, number five.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, thank you. Without further ado fallin song.
Speaker 1: Hey then it's actually ain't it funny? Jay and jout roll KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Done und.
Speaker 1: One to one point three KATIEWB with thallon and cult it's time for the one K word play your chance to win one thousand pace. That's right, one thousand pennies could be in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Jangle in a way, yeah, if you want, a lot of people are confused on the other leg. I'm not. I'm not going to come to Katie w B pick up a bunch of rolls of pennies.
Speaker 2: That's fair and I'm not going to roll pennies up for you.
Speaker 1: I would been know it to you if you win straight from my bank account to your six five to one nine eight nine KTWB is the number you need to call in and play the one K word play. How it works is you choose if you want to partner with cult or myself, and then we give.
Speaker 2: You words four words.
Speaker 1: You have to come up with the word that comes to your mind first, and if your partner matches your words, you win. It's very easy, honestly, it's very cool. Not easy to win necessarily, but easy to play. Not a lot of thought goes in.
Speaker 3: It's easy to play. And yeah, I mean the success rate has been one out of ten ish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not easy. You have to get all four correct and matched to win. Hi ktewb.
Speaker 3: Hi I was calling for the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Emily?
Speaker 2: Emily? All right, Emily?
Speaker 1: So you have to think about who you think you would have matching answers with. Do you think you'd have better odds with Colt or myself?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna pick you, Okay, all right, in the hallway, here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody loves you, leave you know? Okay, Emily, your first word eighteen hundreds? Nice? All right? Next word is organic, dude, broken arm. Last word is lick lick lollipop not bad, not bad, balin baly ali oxen free. I didn't say it. I said I need to come up with a new thing. The people agree, all right, you're ready for the first word. Yes, not Emily, she have some up? Okay, okay, Now do you want do you need to do anything to get in sync with her?
Speaker 2: Or done? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, think, here we go. Your first word is eighteen hundreds?
Speaker 2: What did the hell?
Speaker 3: Why think about eighteen hundreds? Maybe like branding. I'm not going to give you any hints.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I have no idea, no idea.
Speaker 1: Nineteen hundreds tequila so something. By the way, Emily Colt, my disgust is we would always make the first word the easiest, so like there would be some forward momentum, and Colt chose the eighteen hundreds as your first word to immediately sabotage you.
Speaker 3: So I mean, well, okay, okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: No, there's no changing it now.
Speaker 3: Why no, But let's see if it would have even.
Speaker 2: Mattered it feels okay? God, sorry, Emily, organic fruit.
Speaker 3: Juice.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, broken, I don't if you're gonna go fix or family.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what I was going to choose. Foot leg arms, arms What I meant lick lollipop?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh that one should have been the first one.
Speaker 3: Now, what you can do, Emily sounds like a good person. You could just give her the ten or the one thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cold, it's a thousand pennies. Stop dumping that down, all right, Emily. I would love to, but that just putn't be fair to everyone else. I didn't give the money to you know. The good news is, Emily, you can play as many times as you want until you win one thousand pence. It's the one K wordplay. We play it every afternoon. Are you gonna play it tomorrow? Cold with your money? Okay?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. We're a little late to so so sorry.
Speaker 1: We do want to get you the keywords so you can go see Billie Eilish in La.
Speaker 2: We're sending you on an airplane. Think about this.
Speaker 1: You're on the airplane. You have a little drink. You drink maybe no, I don't know how much you want. This is not my business. You fly there you get a hotel check in Boom, you're gonna see Billy Eilish live in her hometown La.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is record a word into our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Seriously, that's how you enter. It's so easy.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to us, it's free one on one point three KDWB on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You see a little record button, you record Billy.
Speaker 1: Just turn in say Billy and you're entered your chance to win today's trending with Fellon.
Speaker 4: And Cold on one on one point three kt WB.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Uh, they say that being quote unquote fat but fit is a real thing. So researchers from the University of Virginia found if you're physically fit, your risk of dying from heart disease is about the same as someone with a quote unquote normal Wait, the real danger being out of shape, no matter your size. So fitness, it turns out, is far more important than fatness when it comes to mortality risk. I love that well too, because you see all the time there will be people like like going in on people like Liza right, or she's just the first artist that comes to mind because she gets it so much and she openly talks about it, and she's like shows herself working out daily and also just in general, when you're an artist performing on stage is a pretty good workout and she get so much crap and it's like, but she's staying active and fit, which shows you. Now, i mean obviously the combination of both things I'm sure helps even more.
Speaker 3: The issue though, is you the body is so stupid when you're working out. It's just you can eat a Snickers and then that equals like a mile and a half. A mile and a half run should be a thousand burned cat immediately agreed, I should just Why am I on the treadmill for a half hour to burn five hundred calories? Couldn't go with you wants to do it in top We need to evolve.
Speaker 1: We gotta, we gotta, we gotta photos on your resume. They're saying, some millennial job seekers are hoping to stand out and they're doing this, and even gen Z they say, are on board forty six percent considering it. But the EEOC, you know, remember them, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, They're like, do not do this because employers might toss out your resumes with your pictures to reduce the appearance of bias.
Speaker 2: So yeah, don't do it, dude.
Speaker 3: Guys still has a faux hog from the two thousands. Trying to pull it off.
Speaker 2: Depends on the job. Might be, might be a vibe. That is your trending.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by nikolay Law dot Com, Fell and one oh one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cults.
Speaker 2: I am you know.
Speaker 1: What we did today on the Jason Show. We did a chip experience. Now let me explain, because you know you spend more money on chips at certain places. What did all the like just Plaine, Wavy Lace, Aldi, Target, Walmart and then uh the last one. I just can't remember now I'm blanking. Oh actual lace, just actual name brand.
Speaker 3: Laith was a good well.
Speaker 2: You usually ask which one's the best one?
Speaker 3: Which the one?
Speaker 1: Well, Lays were the most expensive, but that wasn't the best one. I'm saying, God, you literally can't let me talk. You cannot let me talk. Lays were the most expensive and they were everyone's least favorite.
Speaker 3: I think it's Riggs.
Speaker 2: We didn't see them.
Speaker 4: They were.
Speaker 3: Found a colt. I don't know. I think I got you've been calling me donkey all day. I don't know what that means money.
Speaker 1: I did earlier, I joking earlier, said it says you're an asked but.
Speaker 2: But you're actually not.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I just think the word donkey's funny anyways, funny.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Have a great night.
Speaker 1: Remember our names Fallon and Donkey.