Speaker 1: We're Tomy Lorenzo and this is the Pop Style Opinion Fest. Hello Kit, and welcome back to another edition of the Pso. I am the Tea and your Tilo Tom Fitzgerald, and I'm here with the Low and your Tila Lorenzo. Chause, My love, housbu. How are you, darling.
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful, counting to d's to travel. Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're going to Ireland and Scotland next month.
Speaker 2: Very very excited about it. Can't wait. We've been to Ireland before but never to Scotland. So and I hear and see amazing things.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is over planning this trip like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 2: But I'm jack bitch. You're gonna love me.
Speaker 1: This bitch is gonna love you because I plan.
Speaker 2: Yes'm I was actually watching it TikTok about.
Speaker 1: This Hota shock. Lorenzo was watching a TikTok.
Speaker 2: Anyway about this whole thing that there's always one who plans everything and the other one just show up with the pets for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're trip Daddy and I'm trip mommy.
Speaker 2: But you know you take care of what the things I do.
Speaker 1: I'm trip mommy. I take care of picking the restaurants, quartering the ubers, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're very excited about it. If you live there, I feel free to send an email with suggest it's because I'm trying to get you know, some ideas for restaurants and things like that.
Speaker 1: We'll be in Donegal, Dublin and Edinburgh. Yes, all right, So we have much to discuss today as pretty huge with us the We're going to weigh in first on the Pattygonia story, the story of the drag queen who was being sued by the clothing brand Patagonia, because we've been writing about the fashion and drag queens for so long, how could we not weigh in on this one everywhere? Now it is everywhere, and say I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know who she was.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know who she was, So I don't know every drag queen out.
Speaker 2: There, So good job with the promotion there.
Speaker 1: Well we'll get into that, sweetie, all right, And then we're going to talk a little bit about some TikTok drama. It's actually not TikTok. It's all over the place, but TikTok of course feels these things regarding Tay and Travis's wedding plans.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that, and then we're back half of the podcast. We're going to talk we'll do some more TV talk. We're gonna talk a little bit about the latest episode of Widow's Bay, which, oh my god, it's so good, and also introduce you, if you haven't already been introduced to the other Apple TV Plus series that came out this month, Maximum Pleasure Guaranteed, starring Tatiana Muslani. It's kind of up our alley in terms of her and the subject matter and everything, but I'm not entirely in love with it, and we'll talk about we'll bat that around and that will the TV conversation will probably have some spoilerific stuff. But if you haven't seen Maximum Pleasure Guaranteed, we'll give you a warning and you can tap out before because, let me tell you, it's full of twists and turns. So let's start with Pattygonia. Yeah, Patagonia is the name of a drag queen. It's Patty p A T t I E. Gonia as in two different names, but it's clearly a play on Patagonia, the clothing company. Although she claims it was she was the region. She was inspired by the region, And I'm like, this name a drag queen who names herself after a region, I mean, come on, which.
Speaker 2: Is clearly not true because my understanding that she made the statement that she was by the company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me just lay the groundwork. And well, in case you don't know, so her name, her drag name is Pattygonia, and the clothing company Patagonia has any shape of the lawsuit against her because she filed a trademark for the name, and she has been selling merchandise in apparel using that name and has posted She claims that she's not using this artwork to sell items, but she has posted artwork where it's the Patagonia logo, which is a very distinct logo the company, and they made yeah, spells out her name. The company told him that it looks like the same. They're fond everything, the little mountain ranges, the color choices and that stuff. So this is interesting because and she's not backing down. She's not backing down. She claims they're silencing her, they're trying to take away her identity. And I have to say, I mean, we are huge fans of drag queens and the huge supporters of the art of drag. But we have been writing about drag queens for a very long time, very extensively, and we have I won't get into it, but we had some personal experience with drag queens. They look out for themselves, and let me just say, you might not want to enter into an agreement or a contract with any of them because, and you know I'm being mean here, that's not true. It's not like this class of people is somehow. Let me put it this way, Drag is an underground art form and it's still on some level a punk art form that tends to tweak the nose of the culture at large. It tends to pull from the culture at large and then recast the culture at large through a queer lens. That has been the art of drag from the beginning. It's sort of you know, when you get into questions of is drag making fun of women? I always say to any woman who was offended by drag, it is not my job or my role to tell you not to be offended by it. But I do think drag, for instance, in that instance, it's not making fun of women. It's making fun of modern femininity, fun of the tropes of femininity and what is imposed on women and what women have to do to navigate the world. But it is not making fun of women themselves. That's my take on it. However, there's always these lines. There's always these very blurred lines. So on the one hand, I want to say, okay, Patty Gone, as a drag queen, you have a right to parody things. You have a right. It is the goal of drag to pull from the main culture and remix it in a way that's queer and different in comments on that culture. So there's some part of me that thinks, Okay, she kind of has a point, But there's a bigger part of me that's like she's promoting the hell out of herself. This is all you know, she got her name out there. She's really you know, she's more famous now than she's ever been because of this.
Speaker 2: Laws seeing is that there are a ton of drag queens out there with names like that. There's jans Ward, there's a brit of Filter.
Speaker 1: There's Trixy who used to be known as Trixie Mattel.
Speaker 2: I remember that old movie The Drag Queen that one of these dragons with Virginia Ham. You know, like that's the kind of stuff. It's funny and clever. Uh and you see who you know it's clever. I it makes me laugh when I see names like that. But when but you know, the issue is always money, when you start making money and some Yeah, so then yeah, like look at Tricksy for example.
Speaker 1: You know which is the perfect counter to this, Yes, go ahead. Uh.
Speaker 2: She she has makeup, She has a bunch of stuff. Trixy has a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: She has all kinds of product lines.
Speaker 2: She has that tricks but she only uses her first name is Trixy Motel, tricks makeup. I believe you know.
Speaker 1: She stopped using Mattel Mattel just.
Speaker 2: To avoid any of that. Yeah, I mean, so she still is Tricksy Mattel, but she doesn't sell as far as I know, she doesn't sell any merchandise with the name Mattel. I mean she she's not dumb. And she.
Speaker 1: Altered her look away from being sort of a Barbie parody, which was very early in her career. And then you brought up Jan Sport, who named herself after again after the clothing brand, and when she went on drag Race, she shortened it to Jen because she knew that there would be legal problems if she tried to. This is the thing, Patty Gonya. If she was working the bars or working the drag cert she could use that name for the rest of her life and the brand wouldn't right. But when you start trying to sell things, when you bring your drag to a more merchandizable level, then you're no longer the underground drag artist who's poking fun. You're actually a company and a brand.
Speaker 2: Right. You have to think of someone imagine a drag queen going by a Mom Donna or Mam Donna. Yeah, and then trying to trademark that. I mean, it's not gonna work. Right.
Speaker 1: I still think you can get away with names. You can get away with names.
Speaker 2: And my understanding is that Patagonne the brand was fine unto a certain point. Is when they found out that she was applying for a trademark with that name, that they started, you know, contacting her, and you know, I mean there's a ton of videos now, there's a ton of articles now everywhere vanity for her in an article. Everyone has their time.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, they're all talking about congratulations to Patty Gania, right, she did it.
Speaker 2: The thing is that you can't say anything like TikTok is going nuts every time. Every time you say anything, they say, well, you're just defending corporations, big corporation blah blah blah, you know, and she's just a small artists blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: True. But one of the points that Pedagonia the company makes and makes sense is that they have to protect their brand. If they say yes to Patty Gania, then they have to say yes to a lot of other people.
Speaker 1: Copyright law. That's it right there. Once you open that gate, yes, then you can have your brand destroyed by outsiders.
Speaker 2: Right. I mean a lawyer later on can come and say, well you open you know you were okay with Patty Gania, how come you're going after this person so.
Speaker 1: You know, you're putting them as a corporation. And they would have to put an awful lot of faith into that single drag queen that she would not do something to damage the brain. What if Patty Gunya decide she wants to do only fans or something or something like that, She's free to do those things. But Patagonia, as the company is free to say I'm sorry, we cannot have your you using our name, and we have no control over what you're going to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I my understanding is very little when it comes to stuff like that. But I mean, even I was like, you can't get someone's name, someone.
Speaker 1: And logo and try and sell things and make.
Speaker 2: Money off of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know her, obviously, I'm not familiar with her work, so I don't know if she was just dumb and naive about this or if this is really like she's just being smart and working the system. Like I said, knowing what I know about drag queens my personal experience with them, I think she's working the system. She's I don't think she's done.
Speaker 2: Very kind of delusion in a way about the whole thing, or just pushing it. Pushing it because on TikTok she's making all these videos and then you have fans in the fans, you know, I think she's fitting off of that, the whole conversation out there about it. But and then she claims or she claimed that, you know, Pedagony is a region in South America that but she also allegedly she also claimed at some point on one of her videos that her inspiration was on, you know, the company, the actual company. It was brand, not the region, So you can't have it both ways anyway, It's complicated. I feel bed for her because apparently she's a great activist, you know, and all that, and I.
Speaker 1: Agree, and I do. I don't know how how open Patagonia the company is, but they are claiming to be fairly open in what they are asking of her. Apparently they're only sewing for one dollar. They are, however, putting her on the hook for their legal bills, which could be thousands of millions, and that's to get her back down. That's the you know, that's the threat there. And I think, you know, I don't. I hate like caping for corporations. On the other hand, it is a fashion company, and I do kind of feel a little bit of allegiance to fashion companies that they should be allowed to remain, you know, to protect their brands. So you know, it's it's it's not as gray as I'm making it out to be. It's a little gray because you want a drag queen to be able to do her work, You want a drag queen to be able to parody the culture but and you don't want to be someone who's caping for corporations. But I really kind of do see Pattigungia's point here, and I maybe I'm being lied to by them, but they are coming off as the more reasonable one in this exchange.
Speaker 2: It's complicated. I think about us. When we started our blog, we wrote project run game, We're a project run gate. They never came after us, but.
Speaker 1: That is why we changed them. But they could.
Speaker 2: They could have, especially if we start telling merchandise or trade marked the name Prussia Run.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, people asked us to they wanted T shirts and stuff.
Speaker 2: We did a couple of things, like little things like a you know, silly things like a mug or whatever. But yeah, for a very short period of time. But Rovo never came after us, never asked us to change the name or anything. But I'm sure if we trademarked that name, prussick one games start selling. Well.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, several years later, ironically, and left long after we had a bandoned the name, there was a drag queen who started using it and I didn't know that she's I came across it, and I think it was like a Facebook post, and she had done all this, like she had worked up logos and everything that kind of looked like our old logo. And I don't know what she was planning on doing with it, but a whole bunch I remember her posting on her socials and saying, I can't believe no one ever thought of this. A bunch of people were like, uh no, Tom and Lorenzo thought of that years ago.
Speaker 2: I think I think you're pushing it like like a drag queen, like brit of Filter for example. I mean, you lucky that they didn't they haven't come after you, because clearly, I mean they could.
Speaker 1: They could.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's started kitchen whares under that name. She would have a water having her own water exactly. This is what I mean. Like, I think Patty Gonia the drag queen is fine as long as she's not trying. And if she has merch, just call it Patty merch or something, you know, like Trixy did take the Gonia off And no, I think she's milking this for all the attentions she could get and then eventually she'll settle with them.
Speaker 2: We're talking about her and I didn't even know who she was so.
Speaker 1: Here you go exactly, so good job, Patty Gonia. But I'm sorry, I'm gonna side I think with the Big Spirit Corporation on this one.
Speaker 2: It's a complicated issue. And I think when you decided to take a name like that, you you're just looking for it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I think she'd be fine if she was just performing under that name. But if you're gonna copyright it and if you're going to sell merchandise under it, that's that's a big no. You're gonna have to go with Patty or just like Trixie did, or Jan just like Jan did. Like you can't, you know, there's clear like precedent here. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The conversation is behind doors, but Paddagunna has been very open to making several statements about it that they have tried to make, you know, some sort of agreement with Patty Gania, but she keeps saying no, no deal, no deal, no deal.
Speaker 1: She's going to lose the name, right, and then she's going to have some big, splashy new name and everyone's going to know who she is. So congratulations girl. All Right, we're going to take a short break and then we're gonna come back and talk about Tay and Travis. Where back and now we're entering the world of celebrity gossip.
Speaker 2: Yes, the biggest wed of a wedding of all times.
Speaker 1: Yes, So Tay and Travis, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey are getting married next month, and you know, they're keeping everything under under wraps. And I really don't know how much of this we're ever really going to see.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently they're getting married when July fourth or something eighth, I think it is. Oh, oh, they changed anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Anyway, in July some time. Anyway, there somewhere on the planet.
Speaker 1: And there's drama on TikTok and on social media surrounding this, and I'm going to let Lorenzo because I don't give a shit about this. No, I'm joking, I actually do have I think I think I don't follow this the way you I.
Speaker 2: Think it's honestly, I can't wait to be for that wedding to be over, because that's what everybody talked about, and it's just I think it's just they're making it, you know.
Speaker 1: To adity because I'm not on TikTok, and I'm like, I was talking about this wedding, talking.
Speaker 2: About every magazine.
Speaker 1: Everybodody on TikTok is talking.
Speaker 2: Everybody, every magazine. Everybody's talking about this wedding because it's a secret, and nobody knows when's going to happen, where's going to happen, you know, And of course it's tell us if getting married, so of course everyone is talking about it. But the issue that some magazines and some people were talking about is that apparently you get invited if you're lucky, one of the very few on the planet, and then but you can't bring a guest with you.
Speaker 1: No one's allowed to plus want it, yes.
Speaker 2: So and people were annoyed with that, you know, complaining about it, saying what am I gonna do? And am I going to just be by myself? Blah blah blah. I don't know, And then everyone was talking about weddings in general like that, you know, would you go by yourself if you if you could bring a person with you? I don't know. I think it's fine. I mean I posted one of the articles in the lounge post I forget when, and a few people were making a point that you know, I've been to several weddings by myself. I don't see what the big do is, especially if it's a very famous wedding like that. I'm sure you know most of the people.
Speaker 1: I've ever been to a wedding by myself. That seems weird to me, but I I have it.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think like it was went to weddings as a family member where I didn't have a date or a partner with me, but not like you know, some friends. Well that's not true. Actually I did go to friends weddings by myself. It's been so long since I've been single.
Speaker 2: I was I remember going to one of my friends.
Speaker 1: I did go to a field.
Speaker 2: She used to work with me and we work together, and she invited me because we're very good friends. And I went by myself and it was fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't see the I didn't see a problem. I will say the reaction to this. First off, anybody who's talking about this and relating it to some wedding, you know, your cousin's wedding, whatever. I'm sorry, this is like the biggest celebrity wedding right right, It's I don't know it's up. There is Zendia and Tom Holland a bigger celebrity wedding than this. I don't know. This is something we can debate in the comic tell us it's the bigger wedding.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest wed of all time.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but all right, let's say it's the biggest wedding, celebrity wedding of the year. There's clearly a lot of interest. They are clearly trying to keep a lid on it, and I think that's understandable. And anybody who's like, well, I you know, I wouldn't go to a wedding lite. Oh shut up, you would go to Taylor Swift's wedding alone if you got invited to come.
Speaker 2: I think she can invite. I mean, she can say just come alone. I mean I have I have more problem with her inviting Carly Clauds.
Speaker 1: But that's a whole apparently she got invited, and you know, I have a problem with that, Like she's married to a Kushner. Hello, I know, yeah, I mean I'm not defending it.
Speaker 2: I just well, my point is that, yeah, things have changed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is she bringing a Cushner. I guess she is.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's anyway, I just married. I have more problem with that, with that kind of association.
Speaker 1: I think this brings up a lot of feelings in people about being a single person at a wedding, which uh, you know, can can be you know, I don't want to say unpleasant, but I guess for some people it's you know, it's embarrassing in some way or awkward in some way.
Speaker 2: I think I think, here's here's my thing. You get a day. I always say that you can do whatever you want, you can request whatever you want, demand what everyone. You get a day of my life. So it's fine, especially if you till A Swift and Travis Kelsey, and of course I think you have all the right to do whatever you want. And if you just want one person there not someone with the camera, you know, or a phone. I remember I was on TikTok again, TikTok and ariana granny was having friends over and she invited her brother and so anyway, they were watching TV, having dinner or whatever. Her brother brought up, and her brother brought a friend that they didn't know who the person was.
Speaker 1: And the guy, I'm surprised she agreed to that.
Speaker 2: I guess it was a big crowd and she wasn't paying attention anyway, the guy recorded her and took pictures of her watching TV, you know, very candid shots of her, and then went on TikTok and talked about it and posted those for everybody to see. And of course she was mad and talked to her brother, and I think they took it down. The guy took everything down. But the guy. You should have seen the videos that the guy created about that delusional.
Speaker 1: I mean, like couldn't even understand what was wrong with the picture here, And I'm like, what, it's such a violation. I know, I talk when I see people taking pictures of celebrities on the subway in New York, right, don't do that? Well, I mean, I think that's worse because they are literally trapped, they cannot get away, and you're taking their picture. That's awful.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole thing with cameras now everywhere, at the gym, everywhere, and then and you know their legal their laws now that you know they can you know, filming you or whatever on the street, which it's which to me is so it's such a violation I mean, what if you say, I don't want to be in your freaking video you know, you know, your TikTok account or YouTube account. It's complicated.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think it is. I think they have the right as the uh as the people who are getting married, to establish what kind of wedding. I mean, it's sort of it's like when people get really mad at wedding invitations. That's it's, you know, where you can't bring your kids. You know, people have that right, and if you are offended by that, you have the right disciple. Fucking I'm not coming to your wedding, right exactly. I just people get all weird about being wedding guests and what should be you know, out and not allowed and that sort of thing. But I do think when it comes to a wedding, like there is no comparison to this wedding right rightly, you can look at certain other weddings, celebrity weddings, but it's not going to be your cousin's wedding or your coworker's wedding. And my point is, regardless, there's this whole question of people showing up and taking pictures unwanted, and that's that's a concern in any wedding. I think we've been to a lot of weddings recently where they issue not to take your phones.
Speaker 2: Out at all, right, not take pictures at all.
Speaker 1: But with Taylor and Travis, there's the extra added thing is they're going to start putting those pictures would be worth a ton of money if people start, would be making money off of those pictures.
Speaker 2: Right, if people started posting pictures immediately, you know, like like people do on social media, but that.
Speaker 1: They would go directly to People magazine and sell them. That's my point, not that they would post these things on social media, that they would sell them and make money off of them. And because Taylor and Travis, those pictures could go for six figures, She's completely in the right. It's not just a privacy thing. It's about not allowing people to make money off of your wedding. If you don't want that.
Speaker 2: I agree. I mean, it's it's a control thing, which is which clearly her right. They're right, it's their wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of the day, it's their wedding. Do you think there will be pictures? I can't imagine that there aren't. God, but I don't think she's going to be like selling the rights to Vanity faircal Magazine. Yeah, I don't see her doing that. So I guess there will be pictures that she will control on her socials.
Speaker 2: Probably because she doesn't need the money. I don't know. There was a whole issue with his father not knowing anything about the wedding because apparently he can't keep his mouth shut. So that was the problem with that too.
Speaker 1: I don't think he you know, his mom's great, but I don't think he comes from a family of thinkers. So but his mom's great. I'm not putting her down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's actually apparently the father was hurt because they were avoiding telling the father anything about the Oh my god, yes again, I can't understand. It's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Wedding, my scholar Swift's wedding, and yeah, let's I mean, she's only going to do this once. I think. I don't really think this is a girl that's gonna walk down the aisle a bunch of times. Not that I mean, I'm not predicting this, but I just don't think she's going to have a string of husbands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, So who knows.
Speaker 1: We'll see, But here's my take on that. We might as well go here. Tay is clearly a romance minded girly, always has been, but she has not always been a marriage minded girly in terms of her esthetic, in terms of her art. It has not been about finding that guy to walk down the aisle. And she is in her mid thirties. She's like thirty three or thirty four now, which is a little on the mature side for her first wedding, and that indicates and she's dated a lot. No, granted, she probably has dated a lot of the wrong guys. I am sure the opportunity to marry has presented itself to Taylor Swift three or four times and she didn't go, and she didn't. That's my take. We've talked about this because you think this is all for show, and I'm like, oh, no, she's got it really bad for that guy. She's got it really bad for that guy.
Speaker 2: I think, Oh God should I yes, yes, he should. Taylor Swift, to me is just a very.
Speaker 1: All right temper yourself. Yes, I think, to use your.
Speaker 2: Word, she's very talented to a certain a certain to a certain extand but I think she's she's kind of a basic girl. She's a basic girl.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. She's a basic girl. That's how I see her, you know, with very basic ideas of future.
Speaker 1: And I think I disagree.
Speaker 2: I think she's she wants to get married and she I think the whole thing of Mary, I don't know a football player America, the whole thing. I think. I think that's the mindset there.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know she was.
Speaker 1: Dating like Tom Hitdleston for I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every time I see that red lipstick, I was like, oh, that is basic anyway, just a basic girr in my opinion, nothing wrong with that. Very talented, you know, singer to a certain extent. But anyway, I'm just myself.
Speaker 1: I'm watching, I'm just watching.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I think she'll be fine with him, and uh, you know, who knows.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to predict. I mean, I don't I don't know their marriage or their relations or any of that.
Speaker 2: They seem happy. I think he's not very bright, but they're happy together. They look happy. Maybe who knows, After you get married, things change and we'll have another record, another album with her anyway.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong here what I find I could be wrong here, but I think I don't want to reduce her down to anything. But given her history and everything, I think it's likely, and also given the nature of their relationship, which is very, very conventional and borderline conservative, I think she's going to have a baby fairly quickly. Oh and then I think she's going to do the Madonna thing where she's going to do an entire album about motherhood, and that will be very good for her. It'll be very good for her fandom, which is aging along with her and becoming mothers along with her. So that's my prediction for her going forward. I just want to add again, I don't think this is some big plan on her part. I think she dated a lot of guys because she's a girl who likes to be in love. But I also think she rejected a lot of guys because she's a smart enough girl to know that she does not want to be married to just anybody.
Speaker 2: I think what's happening to Taylor Swift, it's what happens to everybody. At a certain point, you realize that, all right, I'm done doing certain things and I want to get married now, which is fine.
Speaker 1: That's true of most people, especially when.
Speaker 2: They not just women. I'm not saying just women, men and women. They get to a certain point that like, all right, I've achieved a lot, I've done a lot my personal life, and I think that's where she is, and I think they'll be fine there. They'll be happy for I don't know.
Speaker 1: For hers crazy about her.
Speaker 2: I think he's he's I think he's enamored with a lot of things. And we'll see how it goes. Uh, and you know, she's happy. It will be interesting to see what she's going to do in terms of her career because you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I said, it'll be a baby album.
Speaker 2: Because she has a lot of very very young fans.
Speaker 1: I know, but she also has a lot of fans that are in her age group. And I know for a fact she's got a lot of like Gen X fans.
Speaker 2: Right, So it'll be interesting what the next you know, move career will be a new album, Let's see. I'm curious anyway, but that's it.
Speaker 1: I would be shocked, if I say it. I would be shocked if she wasn't pregnant within a year, right, because it's that kind of relationship. You can see it. You can look. I've seen a lot of friends and family members get married and then have their babies, and you can just see when they're in that mode. It's like, oh, yes, they are ready to have a baby with this person.
Speaker 2: This girl worked her entire life.
Speaker 1: Honestly, she deserves her. Yeah, everyone thinks we're such bitches to her, But I really don't have a you know, no, I don't wish her ill at all.
Speaker 2: No, I that's not my issue. My shoe with something else you or she was that she's basic. My issue is that she's overrated.
Speaker 1: Uh and the same thing. Yeah, and that to me, she's basic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's just my opinion, which clearly millions of people disagree with.
Speaker 1: As I've always said, she is not making music for us, and I am not afriended, are bothered by that. Let the people who for whom she's making that music enjoy that music. But it's it's not me that's that I think we crashed her. I think we've been very fair to her. You're a little meaner about her than I am.
Speaker 2: I can't wait see the dress. Well, I'm sure it'll be a lot of a lot of Lates, you.
Speaker 1: Think, yes, you don't think she'll be a sexy bride.
Speaker 2: No, And lace is very in rate now for weddings, So I don't know. I see, Lates, I see.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be fairly traditional, yeah, but I don't think she's gonna have like a royal wedding type. I don't think it'll be a demure gown. Let me put a to you that way. I think, who do you think is designing her gown?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean things have changed. Uh yeah, nobody talks about your weighing, or.
Speaker 1: She'll pick someone hotter, like Scaparelli or something like that.
Speaker 2: Upa just just just got married, you know, and she went and more Caparelli suit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing. I I can't make predictions here, but I have a hard time picturing her walking down an aisle in like a conventional gown with a train, like I don't know. Like when I saw Julilip in that suit, I was like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, but that's dually, but there are two different people.
Speaker 1: I know, she's much more stylish than tailor more interesting. Boyfriend's hotter. Oh god, can we not talk about it?
Speaker 2: You're so weird about him because he's gorgeous and he's going to be the next game. I know, he's just so cute.
Speaker 1: We need to wrap this up and go Taylor's.
Speaker 2: It's going to be late long trade the hold you.
Speaker 1: I see. I have a hard time picturing that. I think it's going to be more modern sleep Gucci, Sint Laurent, something like that.
Speaker 2: I hope he's not wearing some goofy ass suit as he always does. But anyway, no, she'll whip him into shape. I mean they will look chic on their wedding. I'm sure maybe she's were she now who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows? You will find out in a month. I guess when she posted on her socials. All right, let's take a short break and we'll come back and talk about TV stuff. We'll be right back. We're back and we're going to do a little bit of TV talk right now. If you are not caught up on the latest Widows Bay, I would suggest you jump ahead about five minutes checking the clock right now. So I will hold ourselves to that.
Speaker 2: Our post, our last post podcast was about this was.
Speaker 1: About it, and we urge you all to watch it. And we weren't entirely planning on doing like recaps every week but not.
Speaker 2: But he's just at the last. The latest Yeah, the latest episode was so freaking funny.
Speaker 1: So yeah, jump ahead a few minutes because I just want to talk about this episode before we jump into Maximum Pleasure Guaranteed, which we will keep in a spoiler free mode until we warn you that we are wrapping things up and spoiling things. So Widow's Bay was another Patty centered episode or Patricia centered episode, and Katie Flynn is the MVP of this show because the two best episodes of the series so far have been the episodes that have focused and almost entirely on her. What I loved about this episode, and we've watched it like three times, yes, is that it is she is so damn funny in these scenes when she's running away from basically Jason. But the scenes themselves were legitimately scary. The scenes in her house when she turned off all the lights, I was like, this is good horror directing. This is legitimately scary. And the art direction on that staircase in her house was completely insane. It was all off kilter. The paintings were hung at weird angles, the light was placed in a weird space, and you know, obviously all that's deliberate, and I loved that. I loved that off kilter sense. But the other thing, and this is a minor thing, but I do love seeing this because I notice it when TV shows violate this. When you're in a small community, like and you have seen set in various houses. Uh huh, it's a really nice thing when all of those houses on the inside look like they all belong in the same Like the layouts are roughly, the kitchens to the left, the dining, you know whatever. And I noticed that about Katie's house, about Patricia's house, Katie o Flynn is the actress, And then when she ran to the book club, I was like, this feels like a house that's in the same community, right right. And sometimes people don't do that. Art direct production designers don't do that. They like to get all kinds of goofy and weird with stuff, and then every house looks so wildly different. But you know, in your neighborhood, if you go into your neighbor's house, or even if you go into a house in your same town, if you're in a smaller town, the general esthetic is going to be similar, And I do love that.
Speaker 2: What I love about the show he is dead and I'm you know, and I hate horror or anything like that, but it is so clever and fun.
Speaker 1: It's clever as hell.
Speaker 2: It's clever as hell. It reminds me of you know, weapons to movie weapons, would you know? And Gladys and you know the whole thing.
Speaker 1: About z Thatch Craiger movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they make it funny but kind of real in a way. Yeah, like things well.
Speaker 1: Observed, like when she got to the gas station, Yes, I need twenty on three, Like that whole scene is so funny, and she forgot to charge Jesus yeah, forgetting to charge the taser. And just the fact that it was absurd that she was running through this entire community relentlessly for a half hour and nobody was coming to her aide, and this guy never ever did more than walk slowly, and yet he constantly caught up with her. It was parodying all that stuff in a very very subtle way.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that. I think that's so clever. Yeah, when she gets to the house with the bitchy friend.
Speaker 1: And oh my god, I saw that tasing coming from a mile away.
Speaker 2: So stuff like that is just funny, funny, funny, and then I want.
Speaker 1: To uh as so it's all God, the writing on this is so good. When Wick goes to see Jerry, his high school crush, at the Society, at the Historic Society because he wants to tell her that story about her brother and about how he's been holding a torch for her blah blah blah, and her husband walks in, and then the scene instantly he'd already handed her the picture inside we need to talk and I've been carrying this around in my wallet for you know, sixty years old happens and then yeah, I don't know if you caught the line, because I was like, oh my god, that's really funny writing. The husband shows up, and then Wick realizes he needs to get out of there and he can't say what he came there to say, so he goes, wow, I got a lot of photographs to hand out today, so I better get And that was just a hilarious way to end that very poignant somewhat said see.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he couldn't finish the story, Yeah, it feels so real. It feels like what when when things happen in real life.
Speaker 1: You know. And then I one thing that I forgot to mention last week, my theory, and I actually thought it was going to come out this week, but they're holding off on this. So at the end of last week's episode, the camera zoomed in on the painting in the hotel of that of the founder's family, his children trying to escape the island, and one child is in the water, swimming away from the boat. And I mean, there's there has to be a reason why they zoomed in on that after they killed the founder of the island, right, And that is it's suggesting that his line did not end, that other people on the island are of his bloodline. They would not put something like that in there unless the person is a character that we know, right, They're not going to just pull some character in from from the left and say, Okay, here's his descendant. No, it's going to be someone we know. And I mean, I'm gonna just it's his son.
Speaker 2: You think it's your son.
Speaker 1: How could it not be his son? His son is of the line of people, his mother was of the line of people. Well, and that's not true. His mother was born on the Island. That's all we know. It suggests that she's an old timer, could be that she's from an old family. And yeah, I just think he's going to find out that Tom is going to find out that in order to lift the lurse, lift the curse on the island, his son needs to be killed. And obviously you know they're not going to do that, but it'll be that'll be the conflict going forward. And that is all I have to say about Widow's Bay, except you know, if you're still listening to me and haven't watched it yet, I really urge you to watch it. It's funny, it's smart, it's an incredibly talented cast, it's subtle, and Katie O. Flynnman just MVP And that scene of her with the shotgun outside the UH gas station, I was like, she just became a horror icon in thirty minutes. She is just an iconic lesson hilarious or.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 1: So just yeah, just a great episode. Anything else on this ship, that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me know if you agree with my theory that Tom's kid is probably is of the bloodline of the Founding family. All right, maximum pleasure. Guaranteed. I have to say I kind of came to this begrudgingly. But first off, I hate the title. I think that is just an awful title for I just do. I don't think it suggests what show you're about to watch at all. But so the title kind of I was like, yeah, whatever, And the only reason I came to it was for her Tatianamo's life. Who hasn't always made the best career choices in terms of the stuff that she picks, but she has never turned in a performance that wasn't eminently watchable.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, that's what she's doing. She might not be the you know, the great movie or TV show or whatever, but she always does.
Speaker 1: She elevates the material, always, always, always.
Speaker 2: And the same here.
Speaker 1: I will say that, yes, I don't want to take anything away from her. There's nothing particularly wrong with this material. Let me just do a non spoiler setup of what the storyline is without getting into any of the twists and turns. Pardon me. She is a divorced single mother who is having serious custody issues with her ex husband. She's got kind of a I don't know that that's a dead end job. It's just that she doesn't seem particularly Yeah, she doesn't love focused on her job at the moment because there's all this drama going on in her life. She's a fact checker at a magazine, which I mean, do they even have them anymore? But fine, she's a fact checker at a magazine and they live in I don't even know, Pacific northwest northwest somewhere I think, I forget. She did used to live in Portland, but I don't think that's where they live anymore. So, messy divorce, messy custody, kind of a dead end, not really into her job, and she uh has a friendly sort of relationship with a canboy, meaning a guy who does well. She's being him camera ship. Yeah let me Yeah, Yeah, she's a client. She's a client of a canboy where she gets on you know, a camera with him and.
Speaker 2: She got a little too personal, but but she was still hiring him.
Speaker 1: She they show a few scenes with him, and he's played by Brandon Flann who was adorable. Uh, And they have a sort of friendly talkie jokey relationship that ends, you know, each session ends with them masturbating. But it's not an entirely sexual relationship. And I did think to the show's credit, because you know, things go south, let's just say, to the show's credit, she's never judged. I don't feel that the show ever judges her for doing this, and it also, I think shows her to have a fairly healthy mindset about what she's doing.
Speaker 2: This is right.
Speaker 1: She's friendly with this kid who's a lot younger than her. She gets off with him, but she's you know, and she's the Only thing I'll say is that in the first episode they show her going into the bathroom stall at work and facetiming him with her headphones on, and I'm like, well, that's a little obsessive and irresponsible. So I mean, I guess they're having it both ways where they're they're not suggesting that there's anything wrong with her for doing this, but they are suggesting that she's probably in a little too deep and using it to avoid the emotional stuff in her Do you agree.
Speaker 2: Yes, which that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: That's what a lot of people do, so again, kind of a healthy attitude, but doing it in work, what's realistic is a realistic attitude. I think I agree, because you know, she's uh it.
Speaker 2: They make they they make sure you understand what's going on, because he says something like I forget, but he says, well, we still have a few minutes. So clearly she's paying for it. Right, they're not friends, they're not in love. No, she's not stupid. It's just that it gets to a point like that to a lot of people. They keep hiring the same person and.
Speaker 1: They generate a relationship, whether it's yeah, which is honest, which.
Speaker 2: Is fake in a way obviously because the person wants the money and you need the attention, so it goes beyond sex. Let's put it this way. I agree, And you know, more power to you if you have the money to wait, to wait for a friend. Yeah, but it's it's it's clear that that you know she's she hired him. Yeah, she's paying for him.
Speaker 1: And this is the setup in the first five or ten minutes. So we haven't spoiled anything, and I'm not going to spoil anything yet. I want to get into Tatiana herself.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: One of the things she's really really good at is playing women who are weighing over her head. Yes, she her what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is she? That is her her sweet spot when it comes to acting, and she's in it through this whole thing. Jay Johnson plays the ex husband, and I do think that's interesting casting. They actually look like a couple who would have been married to Yeah, there they do. But he's actually playing kind of an asshole. He doesn't normally play such big assholes. But he's good, He's very good. Well, that's the other thing is that the writing is intelligent because he is kind of the asshole x husband but at the same time, and there is a lot of new ones there, right, and he has legitimate concerns about allowing her to have custody.
Speaker 2: And we still don't know what really happened there. There's stuff coming about Portland and you know, so we really don't know if he's right to, you know, be kind of an asshole to her. You know, we don't know yet. Yeah, maybe she did something that we we still don't know.
Speaker 1: So now I want to get into my critique here, because, like I said, I came to this somewhat slowly. I didn't think the setup sounded all that interesting to me, and I didn't think that and I was really turned off by the title. But I sat through the first episode, and I was like, I don't know. But I said to Lorenzo, I was like, why didn't you watch the first episode? Because this is the kind of show you love where people get in over their heads and there's a million twists and turns and the story just gets crazier and crazy and crazier. So I told Lorenzo, watch the first episode if you're into it, h we'll watch the second and third and we'll do a podcast on it. So I watched the second and third and I'm in it. I'm probably going to finish this season. But my oh, there's cats all over this table right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They're moving on our laptops and everything. If they start fighting, oh god. So there was that. Ironically, Matthew Rees, who was also starring in Widow's Bay, there is that series that he did earlier this year with Claire Danes called The Beast in Me that was on Netflix. Is that what it was called?
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, where.
Speaker 1: Maybe he killed his ex wife and she's a celebrated lesbian author. And it was one of those deals where in the first half hour I was like, Nope, I'm checked out because I know exactly where this is going, meaning I didn't know exactly how that series was going to wind up, but you watched it, and I came back to you later and I said, let me guess, and I guessed all these things, all the twists and turns. She blows up her life, she becomes obsessed with him. And that's how I felt watching the first episode of this show, where I was like, I feel like I know exactly where it's going. I may not know every twist and turn, and in fact, there were a few in the subsequent episodes that I did not see coming. But it's literally about the twists and turns and shows like that. I just feel there a dime a dozen nowadays, I just feel like, oh, a normal person and got in over her head and twists and turns and secrets, and I bet you didn't know that, and everything you know is wrong and she's becoming obsessed and she's ruining her life. And I'm like, yeah, I have seen this streaming series a thousand times before. What are your thoughts in regard to that? I don't I hear you rolling your eyes. I can feel it.
Speaker 2: Well. You have a tendency to figure things out more than I do, and you know you better. You'd better, yeah, because you're clever, because I'm clearly the smart one and you're the pretty one. Yes, you're the more intelligent one. To hear. Now, you went to film school, You get all these things. You get to see things in a way that right, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tend to look at the writing of a show.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: So I am enjoying.
Speaker 2: I do like the subject matter, the whole only fan thing. I love that. I think that's great that it's coming to stories now on TV shows, because that's the reality now. Everyone has a a fan.
Speaker 1: A camp in and say, I think it's interesting that this is coming out at the same time that Margot's got money troubles us out and that is about a girl who winds up opening an only Fans account she needs money, and I think we're going to look back at this time. But there's a ton of these sorts of stories about people turning to you know, pornography or whatever, or sex work, and I think it's very indicative of the times that we live in in a way that's a little dark. But yeah, but it's not. It's I think it's a quick buck that is happening right now, and it's happening with social media. It's happening insecurity in the world, you know.
Speaker 2: But like people creating accounts on YouTube and TikTok and making money, all these influencers whatever whatever, they are making money and all that. So, yeah, you see that more and more and more, especially the younger generation. I don't know how long they can stand that they can keep that going. You know, at some point they're they're not interesting anymore.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it's, like I said, this is a little above my pay grade, but I do think it's an interesting commentary. Let me put it this way. When we started blogging, there were movies and TV shows in the year's post, like around twenty ten or so that were about people who were blogging. And then maybe about ten about ten years ago, you started seeing movies and TV shows about people who were influencers, who were selling products and living their lives online. And now you're seeing movies and TV shows about people who were doing sex work and camera work and only fans work. And I think there's a rather dark commentary about how the avenues for anyone to do any sort of independent media work are getting narrower and narrow, and now we're narrow, We're no one's starting a blog in twenty twenty six. And I mean literally fifteen years ago when people were asking me, I was like, yeah, don't start a blog. Blogging is dying. No one's social media is dying. So influencers are a thing that are not going They're going to be roughly what bloggers are now, which is this throwback to another period. That's all I'm just rambling here, but I do think it's interesting how media is. Social media and online media is removing opportunities for people to express themselves until what we're left with is sex working cam work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the thing is that I think because we're so visually obsessed now, you know, with especially with social media. I see that happening a lot on TikTok on Instagram. I mean you see all these hot men and women and you immediately even I do the same, mouth like all right, they can.
Speaker 1: We see them naked somewhere? And then you go to only fans, you know, there's like there's always and they do it. I mean you see all these I have no judgment for anyone, no I don't.
Speaker 2: But you see all these hot men and women, especially you know so called you know, I don't know, or actors, actors or whatever models they usually see. They're an only fan account always because they want to make money. And I can understand. I mean, you know, people are interested in paying to see you, uh doing things. So yeah, why if you feel like it, make your money? Yeah, make your buck.
Speaker 1: So that's set up. And I do want to say that if you like those kinds of shows, twists and turns people in over their head, that sort of thing, if you like what we've told you about it, then yes, I even though I've sort of damned it with a faint, faint praise, it's a watchable show and if you want to, you should check it out.
Speaker 2: I think she's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: It's Tatiana all the way, always, always, and if you were fan, I think what you want? Yeah, yes, and she's funny. There's always Murray Bartlett. Right, Well, I want to get into spoilers, so why don't we hold off on him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And is there anything else you want to add before we start talking about what happens.
Speaker 2: In the stream. No, No, we can go ahead, and.
Speaker 1: All right, so love you mean it? Bye bye, we'll be back tomorrow with a bitter Kiten movie Club and we'll be back next week. Okay, bye, all right, let's keep talking. We're spoiling now, so no one can complain, all right. So the setup here is that she gets into involved with this camboy on a on a on a slightly impersonal basis, but she has, you know, a relationship with him, and on camera, while she's doing a session with him, he gets attacked and then she gets messages from him that people are going to kill him, right, and she gets caught up in this scam and it's clearly that it's clear that this guy is scamming her, and so we follow that for a little bit and actually I think it's at the end of the first episode she I.
Speaker 2: Think, so I can't remember, Yeah, yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: At the end of the first episode she finds his body. He actually does get killed, yes, And one of the things I do like about it is, you know, she doesn't feel like she can get any help from the police. I think, Dolly Leone, Oh my god, she's so good. And what I love about that is in a story like this, you expect the lead character to lie to the cops for some stupid reason, but she doesn't. When she gets confronted with the guy dying, she immediately almost immediately comes out and says, Okay, I was there. I saw it. She doesn't hide what she knows and what she saw from this cop. And I'm like, all right, that's good because when you do stuff like that, when you have characters lie to cops and stuff like that, I'm immediately gonna think, all right, well, you're an idiot, and everything that happens to you after this point is done.
Speaker 2: Now. I can't stand when that happens. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Similarly, I will say she could bring the temperature down on a lot of shit in her personal life if she just told her husband I'm being scammed by some one. There's no reason why she can't tell him that. She doesn't have to say it's a camboy or that she found his dead body. But he wants to know, well, why is there crazy stuff going on here? And all she say is people got a hold of my number and they're trying to scam me. But she doesn't say that, and she lets him almost abuse her in a couple of scenes.
Speaker 2: At some point I thought the husband was behind the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, who knows, We've won't be seen three and like this is a show or the new Wipe or whatever. Why I know it'll be something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She was buying and she was looking around in a funny way.
Speaker 1: Did you know what that's that all about?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Why did she go to another address to get a bike? Very strange?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe they were I don't know, doing something with the cam guy.
Speaker 1: Who who knows. I do think the Murray Bartlett thing did catch me off guard. They introduced his character and he's the camboy's older boyfriend and it's this lovely scene of romance and whatever. But he's the guy who killed him. Right, That's the big twist is Murray Bartlett is the guy who killed him. And also the people that are trying to scam Tatiana Maslani. This is where it gets all kinds of confusing. In fact, you had a we had a posit so that I could you know, lay this out? Is that they don't know. They didn't know the boy the camboy has a friend, a female friend. I don't think they ever named her, No, I don't And the two of them had worked out this scam and the girl was using a voice modulator to call Tatiana Masani and make all of these threats and so on and so on and so on. It has nothing to do apparently with Murray Bartlett. This was just some scam that he was, you know, he and his friend were doing on people. I don't know why Murray Bartlett killed him, but had it didn't really it didn't have anything to do with.
Speaker 2: That, right, But I believe he knew about those right, pretaining too to get killed or whatever. I think Murray knew about I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't what about that even knew or I don't think there was ever a scene indicating that he knew that he was doing cam work.
Speaker 2: No, what about the guy who was monitoring all the videos and stuff?
Speaker 1: And well that was afterwards, wasn't it. Yeah, but I don't know, Yeah, that was afterwards, like after he killed him. Did he find out that he was doing cam work?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We don't know exactly what happened, what triggered him to kill the boyfriend, because but apparently something about the boyfriend had having plans to I mean, maybe not do that anymore and open he went into open a hotel or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think there's a lot of bullshit that a lot of lie went on in the first few episodes, so I honestly don't know where this is going.
Speaker 2: But apparently that's what triggered him to kill the guy because he was talking about the future and I want to you know, oh, and he already said, I put money down, and.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, that's right. He put money down on like a hotel. You're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: There, and I think Murray's character didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta say, Murray, whatever work you had done, it's good work. It's really good work. I turned to you and I was like, he looks noticeably younger, but it doesn't look weird or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's cold money.
Speaker 1: It's called money. Yes, it's also called genetics, because that guy always looks at.
Speaker 2: It's called money.
Speaker 1: He was pretty at twenty five and he's pretty at fifty five. It's gold, money, money and technology and jeans. All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sleep watching because I really don't know, right, Like I said, I felt like in the beginning, I was like, Oh, it's gonna be all twists and turns, and she's in over her head a little. But almost immediately they did a twist and I was like, oh, I didn't I didn't actually see that coming, and I don't actually know what's going on. And you're a point about the ex husband. I'm like, I didn't even consider that he was involved.
Speaker 2: I don't know two things. I thought he was a little too hard on her.
Speaker 1: I thought so too.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know he's he involved. And then the scene with the new wife looking around like a little I forgot about that too, like why is she looking like that? Like you know, like why why is she so?
Speaker 1: I hope Tatana hooks up with the cute guy at the soccer games. Oh well, he is adorable and they have great rapport and she needs a normal man in her life, not an asshole or a canboy. I hope they bring Brandon Flynn back. I'm sure they'll be flashbacks because he's adorable. He is adorable. I'm sure there will be flashbacks, But it's exactly the kind of show that we'll have a flashback because it's such a streaming cliche. And we just find out at the end of the third episode when when the detective what's her name, Detective Sophia Soia, she's really funny, funny try and seen it all and trying to be non judgmental with this crazy woman in her canboy, but I don't know. It turns out they find out that Tatiana Maslany's fingerprints were in the system, and then she finds out that there was some dead body in Portland, and that's how it ends. Now I don't think she's murderer, but why would she keep this information? This is when I get a little critical of these types of shows. It's like, all right, why would she have kept that from a cop, Like, if you need a cop to be your ally, why would you not tell them Listen if you run me, I'm in the system. So we'll see. Because it is one of those shows that sometimes the lead character has to act a little stupid in order for the story to progress. And I think that's why I was impressed that she told the cop the truth about, you know, seeing the dead body. So we'll see. It's Tatiana, Ma's Lani, it's Murray Bartlett it's Dollie Leone and those three right there are pretty much the reason to watch the show, and it's I don't know how much he's in it, but he's half naked through most of his scenes, which is nice, and I think that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious. I'll keep watch.
Speaker 1: I'll keep watching. Yeah, maybe when it's all over, we'll do a recap of the whole thing and we'll revisit this.
Speaker 2: Let us know what you think. If you have been watching to Shoe.
Speaker 1: Let us know in the comments. Please like and subscribe and share. Yes we never say that, but we really should.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we should.
Speaker 1: Subscribing to a podcast really really helps us.
Speaker 2: And social media and you know, following us on Instagram all that's.
Speaker 1: All of that is very very helpful.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we will be back next week with whatever crosses ours across as our desks. We will also be back tomorrow with the Bitter Kit movie Cloud, where we will be watching Atonement. So that is your assignment for tonight. It is on Netflix, Enjoy well anything else you know that's got stumble. All right, we'll be back next week. Was across ourrise, across our desk until then love you mean it
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye