Speaker 1: And yet I ask you, it's not an alien force already among the ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to the show. Got a good one in store for you. Joining me is the host of Operation GCD podcast, JJ Vance JJ.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Jim. Great to see sir, JJ Vancier, host of Operation GCD and not the Vice President. Great to join you again. Another conversation of ancient America and the propagandized narratives which we live under today that cause folks to find these narratives we discussed some folks to be kind of fanciful.
Speaker 1: I'm fictional, yes, and we are talking just now before record that this notion of the Templars, some people think that this as mythology, right. I think that people think about this in a similar way as they do King Arthur or some of those tales.
Speaker 2: Right, Hey, that's you're right on, sir, You're right on.
Speaker 1: But King Arthur think was a real guy. But people don't see it that way. They think about Merlin, right, Merlin was actually a real wizard character as well, but he's thought of as mythological. I see the same thing happening with the Templars. Anytime you bring that up. It's like people switching to all that's fancy full.
Speaker 2: Mode, right, sure, sure, sure, Well, if I can provide you a couple of statements there on King Arthur, and I can do a couple of quick plugs for Operation GCD, Folks can check out a lot of these ancient American tales of my thoughts on such the Secret Society, the start of America and the Mounds which they venerated, the Society of Cincinnati and the Mounds being the ancient architecture of America, which is all wrapped up both of those matters in the templar and the ancient history of America. So I'm doing my Unibomber look tonight, so folks can check out Operation GCD Sundays do a Patreon preview. A couple of weeks ago, I like to tell my my Operation GC details my adventures and being a garbage can dude, And a couple of weeks back, I told the tale of my interactions with a unibomber, well sort of. So I was a groomsman in the hometown of the Unibomber, Lincoln, Montana. And you know back then, you know, over the last twenty five years, you know, obviously, they provided a note to my mind that the Unibomber was not that bad of a guy, and I was like, wait a second, this is back in nineteen ninety nine, so this is right after the events of the Unibomber. So you know, over time, I've kind of adapted those thoughts. But I try to apply a lot of those kind of thoughts across the spectrum of activities, including history. We are propagandais, whether it's the Unibomber or American history, then you know, across the spectrum. And I also do a lot of talking about Satanic murder and stuff, Satanic painting. That's another propagandized nature we live under today here in America, still ongoing and present, and I do that in my Operation GCD Thursdays. I do a Patreon preview there as well. But I really started Operation GCD back in May twenty sixteen to talk about the society of Cincinnati, the Mounds, the ancient architecture of America, and the Knights Templar Bam. That's it, and that's where we're at tonight.
Speaker 1: That's where that's it. That's the segue, because I got a little a couple of things I want to show you real quick here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if I can add one real note quick notes there on the King Arthur tail, we do see King Arthur at a suspicious time. That tale comes back to Europe at the same time the Knights come back from the Crusades. And if you take the assalient characteristics of that tale, meaning that King Arthur in his twelve Knights of the Roundtable like Jesus and his twelve Apostles, and then you apply that same standards, the knights are telling their story of their Jesus and Mary bringing it back and putting it in contemporary fictional tales in Europe. And you see that possibly exhibited also by the fact that you see the same character during the same things, again the salient characteristics, and not I almost said Nathaniel bar Jonah, but that was that serial killer that may have fed me a human meat burger in Montana. Different tale and operations CCD Sundays Uh Joseph Barmathea and Joseph Arimathea. So there you have Joseph Barmathea of the Gospel Jesus tales, and then you have the Joseph Barmathea of the of the King Arthur Tale, and I would say they're doing the same things. They have the same name. So that's the writers of that story who are passing upon their their history, their knights Templar because they think they're descent. Their viewpoint is they're descended from the blood lines of Jesus and Maria. That's their king and their queen. Those are their royal blood lines. And when we look at the Templars, we see that exhibited also within the struggles of the Magna Carta, the royal bloodlines. We see that in the Society of the Cincinnati. It's not just the Huguenots and the Jacobites, the Protestant bloodlines, and notably that the royal ones. Within that comprise these organizations that descend from the Templar. It's also the Swedish, the Germanic, right, there's the Norwegians, right, So there's these all comprise of the Society of Cincinnatis too. We have all of these people represented, yeah, from these different heritages.
Speaker 1: And the way I see it, when I started looking into the Society of Cincinnati, who it's it's it's as if they founded the group first, because I think they knew they were going to found the country, but they they wanted to create and establish this clique first before they created the country, so that the clip could sort of run things right. And in my mind, that's partly what's going on with Society Cincinnati. It's Washington starts this group so then they can start the country. It goes back to New Atlantis, it goes back to you know, Francis Bacon, New Atlanta's and some things No Stradamus wrote about and et cetera. But all these guys were initiates, Washington included. So I think that the Templars came first. Washington was among them, and a lot of these other fellows who started the Society of Cincinnati alongside Washington were also Templars. This is some of the things I'm starting to see here. It's that, uh, the country. I'm gonna make a bold kind of maybe a bold statement here, but this is what I'm seeing. So I'm just gonna put it out there. You know, everybody says it's Mason's that that started this thing, that run this thing right, right, what if it's the Templars and you know, and Mason's but but mainly the Templars, because that's.
Speaker 2: What Now you're right on. You're right on, because I always tell folks, all right, well if the if the if this is a massonic country and all the US presidents or Mason's where's the proof, Oh there is nothing? Okay, Well every US president was a member of the Society the Cincinnati Yeah, yeah, man, So that's.
Speaker 1: What it is. And like, I don't want to get to I want to show you something before we we almost just dove right in the deep end.
Speaker 2: Now you're spot on though, And I like to use Clan Vance as an anchor point whether or not Abnor Vance, my forefather and the actual Vice President's forefather was a was a member of Clan Advance, which again I document is not the case through science and everything else, DNA evidence, etcetera. There and others agree with me, like the Clan Vans DNA study agrees with me as well. They agree that Abner Vance is closely related to the descendants of Matthew Vance and Anne Jones Vance. Well, I argue they're looking at from the wrong perspective because Anne Jones Vance is the first cousin of Martha Dandridge Washington. So the reason why they was descendants are close to related is not because of Advance, even though that is his last name on paper, even though there's no document birth. You know, you know these matters again, these are this, this is the secret history I'm referring to though as well, but relative to clan Advances put in an anchor point in that is plan the Patrick Vance, Sir Patrick Vance of the barn Bar Advances that would be Abner's would be ancestor was an associate of King James. And so we see that the Knights templar families with the Jacobites around King James, right, and we see and Frank there you go in France and isn't in New Scotland Nova Scotia, which he's credited often credited for the foundation of.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, yeah, I mean we've talked about this, you know. I think this all goes back to these older orders that come out of the Middle East, notably the Brothers of the East who initiated the first couple of templars in Istanbul. And then those two guys it was Hugh to Pains and Godfrey that were initiated by a Middle Eastern group. Right, well, actually, let me let me let me rephrase that. So So the Brothers of the East came out of Greece, so they were Greek, but they were in Istanbul and Turkey, and they initiate the first two Templars, whose names are Godfrey and Hugh to Pains.
Speaker 2: But let's look at ancestry. Who's his daddy? What does he do? Well?
Speaker 1: My point is is like this goes back to an older order. That's you know, that's my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, you're you're spot on. No, you're spot on. And again these are generational aspects, right, So we look at you de Pain's ancestry, he's got he's got Soufiism in his ancestry.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's what I'm talking about exactly.
Speaker 2: So people, I think there's a lot of things that are intentionally misdescribed about these organizations today. The hash Ashens and the Assassins you know those are known as and the Templars. Now, a lot of misconceptions about all these organizations. None. Nonetheless, they are the same organization they found that they were found at the same They have the same organizational structure, they have the same uniforms despite them going with the Islamic you know, red and white combo versus the the Christian Saint George red and white combo across they say Saint George, Saint Andrew across of St. Andrew. Wait a second, no, wait it is I'm getting my my brain holes looped up here at the moment, sir. But they have the red and white motif for the CROSSSS and then they have the white with the moon and the star there for these assassins. But it's because of you, to Pains and the founder of this organization. They have the same organizational structure. These were never different organizations that matched together. They were the same organization from the start. And people often misdescribed the Crusades because you're like, wait a second, so again, these are the narratives we're sold as under broad senses in generalities, in which did confuse us and propagandize us. Because if you look at the Crusades, you're like, oh, it's Christians versus Muslims. Is that what it's about? Is what I what? I sear the same bloodlines and you're saying they go further back. You are spot on. So let's look at who the templar think they're. Jesus and Mary are and you just said we're the foundation of the Templars were courtesy of the Council of Claremont and France and uh the this so that was the that was the administration headquarters, the operational headquarters. What you're describing there with you to Pains. They're in Turkey, modern day Turkey. Well, that's where the Templars think their ancestry is the ancient Kingdom of Odessa. Well, let's see who the Kingdom of Odessa is comprised of. It's the machinations of a Judeo Egyptian royal bloodline and a Persian royal bloodline. And what do we see in the in the narratives of the Birth of Jesus, Well, that's what we see in the representation of the magis, including Baltizar, right, including the Persian you know king, you know king, magician, wizard dude. And and then back to Clan Vance as an anchor point. Clan Vance. Now again I don't have any proof to say distributed on these matters, but it has been long legend of Clan Vance, dating back thousands of years to the at least the twelfth century or eleventh century. And they're in all throughout France to what is now northern Italy. Clan Vance's battle call was all hail King Baltasar because they claimed to be descendants of that same king Baltazar right on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they were in the Middle East. That's why I pulled this up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're talking, we're talking, so we're talking multi multi generational stuff. But we're also the other I think the other misconception is it's not Judea. We're talking about the ancient Kingdom of Odessa, Turkey with the templars that is the First Crusades.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just so this is interesting, right we I wanted to show this up front before we got down these tangents, so I'm just gonna pull it up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is a new discovery. It's a fourteen hundred year old site is a monastery found in the United Arab Emirates. I've looked at the Smithsonian page as well on this. They've got an article about this and they're saying that this is a Christian cross and it may be, but look at this thing it's got when you zoom in on it. What do we see there little temple.
Speaker 2: Are crosses cross of Saint George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Saint George to them goes back to what you're saying, right, this was a they were putting all these monuments to Saint Georgia up all over the Middle East, and the Drews were doing it too.
Speaker 2: And what what yours is stated to fourteen years ago?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's what it says. It doesn't say anything in this thing about it being templar though, but clearly you see the templar crosses, right, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, dude, that's what I'm saying. So where where does the Templars get that cross from? Is the question? Then? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which cross of the tom? Are you talking about the main cross? Because that's I'm saying all these little.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what I'm talking about. Yes, sir, those are the ones I'm looking at, Yes, sir, okay, okay, yep.
Speaker 1: Are you saying this is the cross of Saint George? No?
Speaker 2: Isn't that, Mike? And is it Saint George or Saint Andrew? Which one of my again my brain hole, I think starting I thought, so, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Who they venerate, That's who the Drews venerate. And the Drews are closely knit with the Templars. They helped build Solomon's temple apparently.
Speaker 2: Right, well, yeah again, so where do these symbols come from? Right? Did the did the templars just create that imagery or that symbol? Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, I don't know. I don't know much about it. I just see that this is a new discovery and it's got templar crosses on it, and I thought that that was interesting and it comes out of you know, the UAE.
Speaker 2: I think it's extremely interesting because if it's fourteen hundred year old, that's after the time of Saint George.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so yeah, I mean I've I'm not like, well, what I'm on Saint George. I should be, but I've read that that they venerate Saint George a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm what I'm inferring ser is, Saint George is in their bloodline and they've been using that symbol of Saint George since his time and this comes after that time within those same bloodlines. I'm saying that makes a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Okay, okay, and I got another one I want to show you too.
Speaker 2: And we know they use the same symbols in these bloodlines. Look at Scott Walter's work on the hooked X within these same as he calls them the Venus families because they do Venus worship and Goddess worship, which has been their biggest beef with the paternal religious orders of the Vatican and predecessing paternal religious orders before the Vatican. That has been the biggest beef with these blood lines ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they definitely do venerate Venus and we can get I want to get more into that here in a little bit too.
Speaker 2: And Scott Walter documents some of that worship in the symbols they use within their bloodlines as the hookdex.
Speaker 1: M h m hm, I'm starting.
Speaker 2: We see the hooktechs from from King tut to when I said those Judeo Judeo Persian kingdom of the Kingdom of Odessa, if you traced the Judeo Egyptian portion of that goes back through the blood lines of Aknant. We see the hook tax going through Acina and King tut all the way down through the Kingdom of Odessa, all the way through the Vikings, Normans Templars into the society families. Here in America. We see the hooktex on the Kensington Runstone m h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm starting to find that there is goddess worship tied in with all this as well with the templars.
Speaker 2: I think that's what the biggest issue is, right, So that's the biggest issue that sends us underground. You can call it a cultism, et cetera. But if you want to get down to the greatest common denominator, because operation gcdsers not just garbage can dude here, but uh greatest common denometer. That's what I used to call my private detective agency because that's how I look at all things in this world. Because once you break things down to the greatest common denominator, starts probably context understanding of the circumstances. And when you see that the pattern here throughout time is this goddess worship of these same bloodlines. Well you can see why the paternal religious orders would have issues with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I mean that that could be a big reason as to why the Catholic Church had beef with them. It's probably not the only reason.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's not the only you are correct, or it is a factor.
Speaker 1: You're right, Yeah, No, you're right, man. I'm starting to see that they were all about the goddess worship. I'm gonna show you something later that confirms that too. I know, I'm we're talking the same language here. You already know it.
Speaker 2: But I like your style.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing I'm seeing it too, man in my research, and like I want to throw this up to as like attle appetizer here before I get into all that. This is the This is the Passano Temple. Okay, it's in Italy. It's in a little town out there, and yeah, I think it's called Passano. Is the name of the town.
Speaker 2: And you know, can you spell that for me? Please start and using a sentence. Also, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: P O S S A G n oh, Passangel, all right, passage.
Speaker 2: I just want to see what this wasn't the map because before this was Italy, Like I was saying that the with Clan Vance there and the and their night, you know, they're all hell King Baltizar and stuff. So after the fall of the Temple, I'm I tracked a night of Clan Vance picking up bones across France and northern Italy. There not probably not far. I'll look here on happened a second? How far from this location of the Sinclairs of the Roslyn Chapel. Sinclair's of the templars. So this is the fifteenth century. This dude's collecting bones and put him into a Christian church. There northern Italy and the old province of Orange, which was at one point in time the province commanded there by the templar knights. Yes, of the Vance Clanton.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to Saint Clair too, or that family in a second. Me.
Speaker 2: Let me say, when we're looking at this, I just want to say that when we're looking at Italy that before it was Italy, you know, there was a lot of connections with the templar folks in this region, including a major incident where this dude's collecting bones of all of his people. He was a Sinclair Vance and collect him on and put him in one I'll look up the Christian chapel. It was in the old province of Orange there in northern Italy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'll see how close this is.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, bro. This is built by a guy named Antonio. This is where this is where he's buried. Okay. He was a sculptor, right, he's Italian. He sculpted George Washington as as the Roman in the North Carolina State House. You know what I'm talking about. They have no state house has a sculpture of George Washington, and it's very Roman. The guy who's buried here sculpted it. A listener. Actually, it's more like a buddy of mine told me to look into this guy Calvonia.
Speaker 2: And do I know what statue you're talking about, sir? That's still going like it, But it's George Washington and the state founded by Clay Advance, captain to Dave Advance, which had been Abder's uncle on paper was the delegate to the state to the Congress to start the state of North Carolina in seventeen eighty nine. So yeah, now it's a great statue. I had no idea that I dude was buried here. I'm fascinated by all of this.
Speaker 1: It gets a little deeper because I'm looking at this courtyard right, I'm looking this guy up like Justin told me to, and I'm looking at this. I don't know why Jack Parsons is showing up down here in the corner of that.
Speaker 2: I immediately just saw that, and I'm like, what in the world is marchby Camra And if Jack Parson's doing down there.
Speaker 1: But right here, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: How is that related though? How is that related? Dude? What is going on life?
Speaker 1: I don't know, bro, it's just popped up. It's seenially not related. I'm trying to blow this up, but it's not letting me anyway. In the courtyard, there's a templar cross right here. Can you see that?
Speaker 2: There's two man, there's two of them. So I'm thinking, I'm saying, dude, how long have they been using the cross of Saint George within these bloodlines?
Speaker 1: Well, they got this from the Anonaki. Some of them say, Okay, this cross right here is the one that they say they got from the Anonaki and the and it was red and everything. And I checked up on that, and sure enough, you go back to some of these old Sumerian pictures, inscriptions, depictions, et cetera. Uh, you'll see or you'll read about it, but you'll see also Sumerian kings wearing that cross said it's a Nanaoki thing.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. I did not know that.
Speaker 1: JJ. It's also associated within hona ishtar. Going back to this goddess thread.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go, and and folks. Folks may think that there's not a lot of guys worship just on our face in our modern era. Well I would, I would argue otherwise. So I would say that back in the ancient times of Babylonian times, is documented it was you go to a site of worship of Ishtar and you would go pay tribute with with money or some sort of goods of value. And uh, well, we do that today many folks, millions of folks across the world and specifically in America, every day they go to the the the temple of Ishtar, and uh the I call it the coffee the temple of the fish goddess there or the Starbucks coffee shop and then pay tribute with exponentially high high cost for shitty coffee.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what is the name of that goddess that's on the the Anyways, I'll think about it later. So I was going to try to find a people.
Speaker 2: But that's a good that's a good point. So about how long have I been using that symbol too? Dude? Within this these these blood lines right right right, and regarding these Sumerian tales of this kind of you know, they're not far off from the tales of the giants right right, as far as the you know, a lot of my understanding of the Sumerian tales or there's a lot of tales that are construed as again Zacharice stitching funded by the Rockefellers. But and you know, ancient Allian cargo cultis you gotta take you gotta kind of you know, use your discernment and figure out fact from fiction within their tales. I you know, I formerly was one for twenty two years with the Mormons. But what I'm saying there is, you know, you have these tales of genetic manipulations, et cetera, and you have different sized humans as a result. We see that kind of within these mounds. And again my theory is the folks within these blood lines, they believe they are descended from those giant humans at the base of those those Adenas style mounds, and my DNA studies would would investigations would would indicate the same. So my paternal DNA goes back to the Beaker people. According to modern day science, folk and the Beaker people were the mound building culture of stonehenge.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, of course. So and one more thing because I just I wanted to show this blowing up right. So there's the cross for people. There's two templar crosses here and this guy's this is this guy's whom essentially.
Speaker 2: That's wild dude. This is so, this is great architecture. Relativit the same folks. So wait, society ventsity attention. But you guys are.
Speaker 1: One more thing. I'm sorry. This guy is linked to George Washington somehow because he did the skult. You know, he was chosen to do George Washington's statue thing there. So like, does I'm saying that maybe this guy was well, I'm seeing that this guy was a temple I'm saying, is that why he was chosen to do this the sculpture?
Speaker 2: And there you go? So and there you go. So when we see these various bloodlines going back in the various areas of the world they inhabit, we see in the Norman invasion of America to what is now Newfoundland, Nova Scotia through the lawn salt Meadows, Uh settlement that's recognized by those bastards of the un back in nineteen sixty four, but ten sixty six, right, the ten sixty six Norman invasion of the UK from William the Conqueror and his two lieutenants, the vance Boys. They were his cousins. They were born in the same castle. They're in Normandy. When we also see that same group of folks the ten sixty six invasion of Sicily, So the Sicilians are the same, have the same bloodlines as the Templars. Yeah. So when when we see these matters that go over there and we see it, so we see it maybe over the years, and we see an Italian guy like this building in the same style of architecture, with that that that Greek revival, which gives us they venerate the society, venerates the Roman Republic because I think they descend from the Roman Republic. Yeah, Cincinnatus. I think Cincinnatis was a giant. That's why we see a seven and a half foot tall statue of Cincinnatus on the site that this group founded in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't I don't think it stops there. It does go back to Roman stuff they were they were borrowing from Romans and all the things you mentioned there. But I think it goes back to the Greeks as well, because remember the Greeks. The Romans built a lot of their based a lot of their thoughts off of what the Greeks had had thrashed out before them.
Speaker 2: Well, if I made certain, let's let's let's differentiate a couple of topics here. So organizations like the Vatican get compromised over time, for example, on this on the note of what you're saying right there, For example, we have an American pope right now, the Vatican of French Protestant origins, who has ken folk in the French chapter of the Society of Cincinnati document I've traced said down through his family tree and whatnot. So on top of that we see other you know, regarding just the concepts that we're looking at here with them, organizations that get compromised, and over time, the narratives that get spun around some subjects, right, especially regarding the templars.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Well, these templars they get around, right. Of course, we find their calling card in that Roberty Lee moa monument that you and I talked about on a show.
Speaker 2: But dude, I was I was gonna I was going to bring that up here tonight. But you know, go ahead, go ahead there you're in my brain hole, sir, you're in my brain hole. That's a fascinating thing. Well, that's just such a discovery.
Speaker 1: That's what really, that's what really put the nail in the coffin for me. And it brought me to the conclusion that they were definitely here and and they were involved with the inner workings of this country and the building of this country, and the building of this empire, and the Francis spacing concept of New Atlantis and some of the things no Serdamask talked about, and some of the things that went back to Plutarch degree et cetera.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love Plutarch.
Speaker 1: So because the Greeks knew about this continent, they knew it was.
Speaker 2: Over here, right, No, you're your spot, ons her your spot.
Speaker 1: Later down the line, after the country was started. I think some of these guys like Robert E. Lee seems like they were templars too, and they were putting messages in these monuments, right. So, like in twenty twenty, I think it was whenever this dear in the riots of the twenty twenty time they decide they're going to take down this Robert E. Least monument because he was a Confederate and they find on live TV or live recording, the ladies got the gloves on, she's got the masks. She's going through this box they pulled out of this monument and she pulls out these pieces of paper and she goes she reads something out loud and she says, oh, Night's templar, And it's like, oops, we weren't.
Speaker 2: Really well, sir. I never even until you brought this some my attention, I never heard of it. Do you mind bringing that up so we can look at an example of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll try, dude, Because what's weird about this is like I found that footage right before you and I talked, and we talked about it on that show. I went back and tried to find the footage and I can't. It's it's buried in a three hour long.
Speaker 2: Film challenge acceptance or I will find it in the meantime after tonight show and we'll link it in here. But my point there is that's a great that's a great discovery, you know. Okay. There emphasizes my entire basis and my theories here as well, including the LEAs and I'll get I'll put a pen in the lee family that them Lee boys are nothing but trouble if you ask me, m h. And I'll put put a pen in that for a second, because again, when we're talking about these broad narratives and the propagandaized narratives we live under. So we think of Rome as the Vatican, Well there was the Republic of Room, and that was the Cincinnatis who saved the Republican room twice. And that's why George Washington thought he was I think he thought he was the reincarnated version at least was you know, living out that that that that character basis if you will, at Hero's journey almost because he came out of retirement twice to save America, once as the general and then secondly as a president, and neither didn't want to either time. So when we're looking at all of these things again to understand the nuances of the context, when we say Greek, ancient Greek, well that's that's who Cincinnats was. So the Roman Republic was a republic. You didn't have to be Roman, you were of different ethnicities, and then you were a Roman citizen in the republic. And that's that's no different we see it today here in America. You could be German, Scots, Irish, Norse, African, Chinese, you know what I mean. But you're a US citizen. Right. It's the same difference there with the Roman Republic, right, which is we see the reincarnation of the Roman Republic with the America. So they operate the same in that capacity. So when we're talking about ancient Greek stuff, that's what we're talking about the same bloodlines from Plutarch down to the Robert E. Lee boys in the Templars and everything else. These This is what I'm saying is these things go back along ways, and we can see them go back. There's ways through this example. So as I said before.
Speaker 1: It's as if they had the planned out like down to this monument too, Like whoever put that box in their plans for that to be found? I think, I guess at some point by another templar, And it's almost like they just they're leaving clues for each other like this. It's like a it's like a game of national treasure they play. But oh man, I look at it and I think that this was a lot of stuff that was planned out, right, Like I think the nation itself, I'm starting to think it was planned out. It's not my theory. It's Manly P. Hall who had that all out in a book.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, No, I've read that book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's what I think all this is. It's like this, the American Empire was a thought to these guys in this order for a long time, even even to Francis Bacon. This was a thought. They were talking about it as if it's something that's going to something to come, something they were working on, something they were working towards. And it's like the spark was George Washington and getting all these guys together and starting this thing. It was like the spark, right, it came to life. Like it's like they manifested it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's I think that's in large part accurate. I would say that George Washington did not want to start the Society of the Cincinnati, that is first and foremost. I think what he did was he intervened and took part and took control of it once he realized what was going on, because he'd already faced numerous cups. And when you're saying they're trying to start it, in part, yes, they're trying to restart it. Though these families had long controlled this land. This was Atlantis, in my opinion, when many Pielsa is the new Atlantis, because this was the original Atlantis. It's not buried under the ocean anywhere. This was it, and these families knew it, and they've known about it because they've been here the entire time, and they didn't used to murk all the natives as we'd like to describe it today. And we see that emphasize with the Micmac tribes, with the Cherokee tribes and some of the other Algonquin tribes with their obvious influences from from what we would describe now as Western or European influences, when you know, be at the cross of Saint George and the Mickmack flag, their alphabet and whatnot, and other symbols being derived from the Saint Clair's of Roslyn Chapel, Fame, et cetera, et cetera. So we see these things being emphasized, you know, in a different narrave than what we're described in our propagandized Crown History of America. There is a lot of evidence of it, and you're just your discovery of that Roberty et Least statue is that it is exhibiting a pattern of behavior that folks, there is a plan being hatched throughout time, throughout these families. And they have different sites when you're talking about National Treasure stuff, all of these different sites they bury things in and they do line up, it seems. And I was pointing these things out on Reddit years ago, telling you them a little bit before the show, before I started my podcast, I would, you know, comment on and Reddit and things like Scott Walter's you know, social medias and whatnot about some of these matters. And on Reddit I posted a lot of these details regarding the templarts of America, the very factual, salient characteristics around such, and someone replied to me, I thought was one of the most hilarious responses ever. But it's kind of what we just said with National Treasures is they said, that's a great tale. It's a bunch of nonsense. I'm paraphrasing. You may as well write that as the next National Treasure movie, National Treasure three. I'm like, that's not a bad idea. Actually, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: We're living well years later now, what yeah, exactly, sir, years later? That was twenty fifteen. So year after that we're finding evidence of the exact theories I was reporting on Reddit in twenty fifteen, and when folks tell me that's fanciful and infectional and it's part of a movie, this is what I mean by why they put things in movies.
Speaker 1: So yes, the Templar records that I've reviewed in this research recently suggests that the Sinclairs did indeed have a treasure that they hid over here. And apparently in seventeen sixty five, Ben Franklin got into an old Templar vault on Oak Island and they got that Sinclair treasure, part of it at least, and they used it to fund the American Revolution. Then another guy came along later named Captain Tim McLaren from Clan McLaren. That was around seventeen sixty nine. He returned to Oak Island and got the rest of that treasure, or a lot more of it. I don't know if there's still treasure there or not. I would suggest that that treasure is probably just no longer there at this point. But my point is that the Templars put it there in the first place, and it was the Sinclair family that did it, and that treasure was used in this plan that you're talking about, this plan to start up or reenact or whatever you're gonna call it, to a plan to make this American empire just that an empire. And that treasure is old stuff. This is an old Middle Eastern treasure that goes back to Petra. These guys were storing some of this stuff in Petra. Talk about movies, right, Indiana Jones, Petra.
Speaker 2: Like, well, the Ancient Library of Babylon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, there's a couple of places, right, but but you know, Petro, I don't want to go too far down a Petra rabbit hole. But we didn't even know about that place. It wasn't made a UNESCO World Heritage Site until the eighties.
Speaker 2: And that's a very interesting, interesting site because that's the one you see in Indiana Jones Part three, the Temple, the Knights, Temple Last Crusades.
Speaker 1: And it's weird because when you look at when that was made a World on UNESCO site, and you look at when they made that movie, somebody, somebody over there, Lucas's came out knew some things because that wasn't information. That information wasn't out yet about that site when they started making that movie.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, Oh Lucas was in the cultis he basically used the book Spear of Destiny to make that to write his Indiana Jones tails on top of and I would argue he used the real character, who by all appearances was an hereditary descendant of the Society of Cincinnati has the character basis for Indiana Jones. That's that man's name was Augustus Lapongin. His father and grandfather powerful naval commanders within that French chapter of the Society of Cincinnati, and he got shipped over here to America as part of the smithsent these societies start of the Smithsonian to export and expressly survey the mounds of the Squire and Davis Ancient the Survey of the Ancient archet ancient architecture of the Mississippi Valley in eighteen forty eight. Laponchin was their assistant. He would then go on to study all of the Mayan cultures, et cetera, all the way down to Peru. He actually discovered shit in Peru that he doesn't get credit for today. That folks forty years after him get credit for this. So that's to show you this factional divide about some of these matters, and you see a society guy getting diminished, but he has very much the real life Indiana Jones. He would argue that the culture here in America predates the ancient Egyptian culture and there was from essentially the Yucatan to the Grand Canyon. Was this theory consisted of that culture before ancient Egypts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm thinking about something else because you know, we talked about how a lot of this comes out of the Middle East. You know, I know that there's that Roman Greek influence there, but I think that the order, the occult order that these templars originally came out of was like a Middle Eastern thing going like you said, Sufi, And I would add to that the Drews, right, the Templars had a secret hand grip that they used that they got from the Drews. And this is a very fascinating group. They're like a cult pre Masonic group who helped build Solomon's Temple and then later down the line when you see the second temple being built by King Herod, who was an Edamite Petra's Petra's an Edomite site. They were using templars to guard that place, right, So all this information is just getting passed down from this Middle Eastern group in my opinion, and that's where some of this treasure came from the first place. But what you see is like that the Native Americans over here knew some of those secret hand grips that were templars.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, so I'm saying that they were.
Speaker 1: Believe what you want about this treasure out there, Like I'm telling you that Oak Island treasure is a templars thing, and I think it's gone, but believe what you will about that. But they were over here, and the hand grips prove it because they can make your handshakes.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, if I can make two points to bookmark, you know, exhibit those some no known some facts around the Society of the Cincinnati that descendants of the templars. Because again George Washington, ten of his forefathers is fourteenth through seventeenth great grandfathers ten men were the ten of the twenty five nights that brought us magnet Carta five hundred and sixty four. Approximately years later, there were grants on George Washington brings us magnet Carta two point zero. So I don't think these things when you're talking about plans, dude. That's that right, there is exhibiting of a long term plan.
Speaker 1: It's a long term plan, man, And like that's what it is. It's a long term plan. That's That's what I was trying to articulate earlier.
Speaker 2: That's just want yeah, sir, if you want to take that back a bit further and talking about these ancient orders and the secret societies that operate within them, with these the treasures of ancient past that have been passed down these bloodlines. There's a member of the Society of the Cincinnati. He was a major out of the New York chapter. His names escaped me at the moment. His mother was a Mohawk Indian. I think it was Mohawk, Yeah, I believes Mohawk. And then you know in the Finger Lakes region there of New York. So as a result of his mother, because he's a maternal again, this is back to that goddess worship. The Cherokees operate the same way much as these other Algonquin tribes. They have maternal hierarchies. So for example, on that note, my forefather, George Lowry was a Scotsman Cherokee. His mother was Cherokee. That's how he became deputy chief of the Cherokee.
Speaker 1: It's what you said earlier. Mil. You scene the name just can't mil. You see, that's the goddess on the Starbucks logo. That's a matriarchal bloodline that goes back to a female goddess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this thing, when I say, is charge this thing, we changed the name over time with language. It's the same character. You could call it Hecatea, you call it, you got all these things. You call it Columbia, which is what the society calls it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I think there's one main goddess that that all this revolves around, and that seems to be this ishtar and on a Sumerian character. That's as far back as I can trace it. But like, look like the what is it? There's a there's a country over in Europe. It's a landlocked country and it's a real small little country. And it's like that when you look at the I'm trying to remember the name of it.
Speaker 2: But when you look at Lichtenstein, no, I think it starts with the nail though.
Speaker 1: But when you look into the country. I'll look it up here in a minute. But like the royal family actually traces their bloodline back to mail Usine.
Speaker 2: I think that's linchten Steinser for real.
Speaker 1: So there's something to that. And like the drus right, they were one of these Middle Eastern orders. They're still around today. But that's where a lot of this stuff kind of uh got injected into the temph Flars plan.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Sure they were, they were following that, and I talked to you about this. The Drews followed that ancient Aldeborn star knowledge of like when to plan big events right, when to when to make your move when in conjunction with the stars. Right, So when when alder Baron is over the moon, not eclipsed over the moon, it's that's when you make your big moves. It's that whole Hey, diddle, diddle, the cat played the fiddle, the cow taris, the cow Taris jumps over the moon. That that's when you make big moves. That's that's that's the star system that's encoded in the star for it in New York City and the obelisk alignment in New York City that Vanderbilt put his Egyptian obilisk on that right on that alignment. It all goes back to al Debron, but it goes back to this older knowledge that the Drews proactist.
Speaker 2: Well again, I think what you're describing, we see that again here today through these same bloodlines, so you know, regarding the because well again, so what when why would the Templars get come over here to this Atlantis world and get along with the folks here, because they're all God is worshiping cultures. Right, So and again we see that continuing to be emphasized here, not only through the Mickmax, through the through my forefather George Lowry down there in Cherokee Town, and you know he was friends with George Washington by the way. George Lowry, now his mother again was the reason why he was made deputy chief and his boss, John Ross, was the chief and his mother again, he was a Scotsman and his mother was Cherokee. So you know, there's a certain degree though, I think that some of these men aren't even let into the secrets. So I'll give you an example relative to the society at the moment. But John Ross, a descendant from Robert de Ross, that same Templar Knight. It was in charge of Magna Carta, the same Templar Knights, the forefather to George Washington. So we see these folks continuing to associate here in the new and the new Atlantis in America resigned. But I questioned how much even some of those men are let into the ancient secrets. And here's why. There's a major out of the New York chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati. His mother was a Mohawk. He became the chief of that of the Mohawk up there. I think again, I think it was the Mohawk. I might be misquoting which exact tribe it was, But nonetheless he was made the chief. But he was he said himself, he was not let into the tribe secrets. They had an internal order based upon based on Masonic principles, because he was a Mason as well, and he was not allowed into that because he was not pure blood within the tribe, even though they were a goddess worshiping tribe. And he's made the chief, he's still it's almost like there's it's almost like people describe today there's levels of top secret clearances above the president. Well there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the Cheroke, he's also had an order, a Masonic order. Well it was, it.
Speaker 2: Was, and it operated the same way. But I just don't have the quotes. I don't have the quotes from those men.
Speaker 3: In the same way, when the tip Horse came over here and started communicating with these native tribes and they find out, oh they have their secret order too, they sit down and they talk and they connect over that stuff and they I think they probably trade ideas and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And it's exactly the Micmac tribe involved with this. Like there's old Templar records that say that they were working very closely with the Micmax like that. They said that the Micmax would give us squash and beans, and we would hunt bear and deer and we would trade and like we would give, we would share, essentially, they said they would. The Templar said that when they would hunt bear and deer, they would share with the Micmax. So there was there was a working relationship over here. And who knows how far that goes back, because what I was looking for here.
Speaker 2: Is what I'm saying, sir, We don't know how far it goes back.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they've got their symbols in here.
Speaker 2: Well, we see, we see ancient Celtic in West Virginia. This is the same bloodlines.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find this diagram anyway, I'm not gonna be able to find it. There's a diagram in the ero of the Micmac language, and you can clearly see that some of the symbols are Egyptian. So I don't mean to like, just, you know, drop a bomb.
Speaker 2: On the don't say we'reform in Egyptian. You might sound too Mormon there, sir.
Speaker 1: But there were other cultures coming over here interacting with the Native Americans.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to sound like a looney tune, but I don't think it's too when I hear these tales of Tartaria and now and again, I don't want to go into these matters too far because I've had my odds with these Tartarians over the years, because no one knowing, none of their theories incorporate the mounds. If you're not going to incorporate the ancient architecture of America and that for that matter, of the world, what are we talking about here. You don't have a complete theory, you have an incomplete theory. But I think they're onto something. I don't throw the baby out with the bathtub, even the Tartarians. No offense to you, sir, if you have any belief systems or the lesser's in the Tartaria, I just I simply don't put much. It's a it's a reincarnation of a lot of a lot of things things. What I do think is a correct there, sir. Within those theories are again they're sailing characterists I think that are responding on I think a lot of that's propaganda. If I'm gonna be quite honest, it's it's it's the it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a lot of stuff within Thattari thing.
Speaker 2: I can. I can draw the same connections with Little Maria, the Theostophus and all that stuff. It goes out of Mount Shastis. But my point being there is I don't want to diminish anyone's thoughts up and begin. I could be wrong, but my point being is, we see these ancient structures that folks identify within the Tartarian theories. Tartaria theories. My apologies, the uh, I think they're onto something. So let's let's let's consider these matters of this ancient Greek system. We see that society of Cincinnati with that ancient Greek architecture, they venerate and they continue to construct, or they contend, or they they adapted because their ancestors were here and they're the ones who built that from the ancient Greek times, the same times they were built over there in the Old World. Because we're propaganda, it is under a narrative of history that we don't understand, and then we're continuing to be continue to be propaganda. Does I would argue through these theories of Tartaria, they don't incorporate the mounds, that don't consider the society of the Cincinnati, don't consider the blood lines. They go right back to the same architecture we see here today. We're appropriating into some weird culture that has a limited understanding or knowledge or even documentation of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got thoughts on that. I don't I just don't want to go down the whole Tartarian thing. But I think I agree with what you said for the most part there. I mean, yeah, like you got to account for and in a lot of these what what I see that I do like in the Tartarian circle is well, they'll show the pictures of the buildings are sitting on top of older buried buildings. So but that goes back into like this, well, these were our cities, were here for a much longer time than they're telling us. And then they go back to this mountain builder time.
Speaker 2: There you go, and again then we start tracking the blood lines, the philosophies, the architectures, all you start, you start building a coach and site picture of all of this. Again, I'm not diminishing anyone's theories with thoughts, but you start applying actual no knows and facts there, Well, it starts to seem like there was an old culture here and it's the same bloodlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I gotta show you something too, man, because this, Yes, sir, I think we're getting up to like a main event here in this podcast. I want to show you something here in a second.
Speaker 2: But go ahead. Once you do that, I'll bring us back to the Lee Boys. When when you're done with that and that treasure you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna I might blow your mind with this. I might not. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: I'm preparing for a mind being blown here, sir. This is brand ole in preparation for being blown police continue.
Speaker 1: Yes, you might know about this, you might not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. Do you know about the new Mexico templar stones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, there's a lot of interesting stuff into Mexico despite they're not being mounds in that state. That is a state uniquely without mounds. But we are the ones who drew borders around that state in the first place, so that should be no of note why those borders were drawn. And it's into a region specifically carving out an area that has no mounds, and again one of the two states in the Union that do not.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think what we're what we're dealing with here, and let me point out here there's an eight pointed star of Ishtar in this thing, by the way, at the very top.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, okay, Yeph, back.
Speaker 1: To what we've talked about with the goddess thing, and then you've got the far across here. So the Rio Grande. I think that we were talking on a previous show about how uh you know, we know that the people were using the Mississippi as an ancient highway, and you and I got talking about Saint Lawrence River, and I'm like, yeah, Plutarch speaking of Plutarch, as far back as Pluetark, the Greeks knew that you could come over here and sell the Saint Lawrence River and get nuild into the Great Lakes. But I failed to mention the Rio Grande and that the use of that river. Because if you follow the Rio grand as far up as Albuquerque, that's where you start to see these guys, the New Mexico templar stones. So it would appear that the templars and people from the Middle East, because there are Middle Eastern symbols on these as well. We're not only coming down to Saint Lawrence River, they were also coming up from the Gulf and going up using the Rio grand And you know, these actually kind of remind me of the Great Cross of Hindi. It's a a similar type of monument that was found in Spain that's riddled with al chemical symbols. Like yeah, man, so this.
Speaker 2: Is like are you spelling this Temple Hendais?
Speaker 1: Where was in here just a temple? Wait the it's this is just a New Mexico templars.
Speaker 2: The one in the one in Spain.
Speaker 1: The Great Cross of Hindai. That's it's over there near the pier in these mountains. Man, it was a hot spot for alchemists and a cult to so and all that.
Speaker 2: But no ship, dude does look very similar in nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean this, this goes back to the Templars put that here for a reason, right, this sort of thing. And I was just I was just looking into these Pike letters, and Pike in some of these letters talks about how he went out west right and and was looking for this type of thing. Pike was a Templar from what I can tell. Albert Pike, who you know, the Freemason everybody knows. But anyway, in his letters, he's talking about New Jerusalem and New Atlantis, and it seems like he's using those two terms interchangeably. And he says that the Templars were here preparing this New Atlantis concept and he and he even brought the Mormons into it. He said that it's the same thing that Brigham Young was trying to do when Brigham Young placed his institution on the Prime meridian out there. But he says what only differences the difference between us Templars and Brigham Young is that Young wasn't clued into this the templar way, essentially like that he didn't venerate the goddess. Basically, what he was saying, he's because I've got a quote here from from Albert pikeing on these letters, he says, Young didn't understand the signs, symbols and tokens left behind by our brothers who coveted the goddess. There you go and suggests that, yes, you've got the eight pointed starves star right there. Those those signs, symbols and tokens left out west. I think is probably part of what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Now, where they left out west? Or was this the remnants of an ancient civilization?
Speaker 1: I think this was part of the plan.
Speaker 2: But they but JJ, they could have.
Speaker 1: Put it on the grounds of an ancient civilization.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, so, if you know where your blood lines and your history goes from, and then you come over here to plot these markers and you're putting these things there, so this thing that today, this tale comes Oh, someone brought this back from the Middle East? Isn't that the prevailing narrative for this? This artifact?
Speaker 1: This is so new I'd never heard anybody talking about this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think the prevailing narrative is, yeah, the prevailing narrative is that this was this was discovered, it was in the lobby of a hotel, and there's a there is a there is a bit of a uh you know, they know the lineage of the hotel is like, well, we got it from this ranch or this rancher said he found it in this forest, and this pictures allegedly of of that of that finding. So but today they're like, oh no, someone brought it from the Middle East and just dropped it off here. There is a narrative around this device or these artifacts of all that kind of nature, right, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think, yeah, the guy mentioned a personal theory that he thought maybe this had come over from Spain or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I think it's interesting. It is a marker, right, and if we're looking at these kind of religious marker ritual markers, right.
Speaker 1: Right. But here's the thing about that, even if it came over from the Middle East, the templars still probably made it. It just means they carved it over there and then they put it on a ship and brought it over here and used it for as some sort of a marker or whatever it should being used for. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly what we're looking at, and that's what I'm getting in. I'll give you another example right now. So we have the Abbey of New Clavo. I think you know I discussed this previously. Do you mind if I shared this with you?
Speaker 1: No, no, let me stop sharing so you can there's a couple of these before we move from this. There's a couple of these templar stones and they have very similar depictions, but some varying depictions on them.
Speaker 2: But anyways, well, well that's what I was getting at though. Also so if you're the templars and you know, you're this ancient history that I was saying, like that Laplongin Fellow, that that society the Cincinnati guy was tracking the after he did all the mound surveys, that's what he was tracking. That was his mission for the next thirty years. Really and again, this is them tracing their blood lines. So if you're tracing your blood lines that area, and they're tracking sites that their their previous ancestors had marked, whether it's the Kensington Roun Stone, whether it's the Newport Temple or Rhode Island Tower. You know these are all then only are they serve all these things serve multiple purposes in the end, you see you see their multi fasted use. But again that we said with the mounts, they serve multi fasted uses as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and the Lost Lunas Decalogue Stone.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was going to get to you next, is right by the Lost Lunis Decalog stone was located.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is, And we're on the same patent because you get here's the Gulf of Mexico right and you come up into you go up the Rio Graham and right right around New Albuquerque on one side of the river you found these templars stones. On the other side of the river you have the Lost Luna Decalogue Stone, which features lines of different languages Canaanite, Phoenician, Hebrew, Etruscan, Crylic. Personally, I think that part of what happened there is that the Phoenicians traded, did so much business with everyone that they spoke all those different languages.
Speaker 2: For sure, dude, it's not again, it's not we're getting I don't want to get wrapped up in the Phoenicians. To this Phoenicians that it's the goddess worshiping bloodlines of these cultures, and they work together, and they continue to work together. So when we see them Phoenicians are going to adapt to the principles of their other.
Speaker 1: Well, they're maps from the Phoenicians. It's it's all connected.
Speaker 2: It's all bloodlines, it's all blood lines, it's all blue lines. And again we see Phoenician burials within these mounds, we see ancient we see ancient Hittite script within these mounds. Ancient Hittite script like used near and around that area of Turkey where the Templar started with the First Crusade occurred, where the ancient Kingdom of Odessa was, where I've tracked the ancestry of Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus, the Greek, ancient Greek fellow of ancient Greek characters there with his ancestry a Roman citizen to the ancient Kingdom of Odessa with King Akbar is. This Akbar, who would be the other Jesus, listened in the War of the Jews, and according to both Cephis, I'm sorry, my apologies, that's sank Junior Josephus War of the Jews and uh and uh the you know, So what I'm saying is there's a lot of things that we have known knowns about and again that the no nons with the Temple Oar families is that's who there Jesus is. That is this acbar fella. And again there's interactions and correlations with that with A Quintus, Lucius, Quintus Cincinnatis till have you looked back far enough to the same same geographical areas. So when we were talking about these groups, I'm just saying that we should. You know, it is the Phoenicians, there are elements of that other there's elements that you know, all these different cultures. Are the Celts, right, Yeah, there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably a boy. It's probably a bloodline thing. It's you know, secret societies. They knew about the they knew about New America or North America New Atlantis, and they had all these different New New Atlantis type phrases for it. But yeah, they seem to have been in on a secret about these lands over here and had these plans for them. And yeah, and you're right, like we don't have to get hung up on Phoenicians, but I'm seeing that too, like I'm seeing Phoenician stuff in burial mounds here in Tennessee, and yeah, and all kinds of wild stuff. And my point, my point more is like how they're using these river systems right and to travel how they were used because here's here's another one. I got to throw this up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't, I please do, because I can't figure out to share on I'm not uttered it is on zoom. Okay, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 1: Well we'll try that next. So this is something Fritz Zimmern posted. Shout out to him. He's been on the show before.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. I like his work, dude, he's done some good mound stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, look at this article here about these canals because they were coming up. Let me set this up. The ancient people were coming up these rivers, right. You have Saint Louis to ancient city we call Kahokia on the border of Misery or Missouri.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're bringing this up because this tie is right into my next point that I'm not sure yank you, sir. You're in my brain hole again. Tim. I don't know if I like it, but I like your style though.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Fritz posted this really cool article about the canals they found in Missouri. Right, yeah, not too far from Kahokia. Right. So it says, seventy miles of ancient Babylonian amriight giants canals are described in Missouri. Doctor GC Swallow, while at the head of geological survey, called attention to them and described one which was fifty feet wide and twelve feet deep. There can be no doubt that the ancient inhabitants had constructed, with a skill which would not do no discredit to our own engineers, a system of connecting canals which must have been necessitated by an extended internal trade by which required boats of respectable dimensions. So yeah, they could tell. That's a guy from the eighteen seventy, eighteen seventies talking there, Like, I think we would find the means to right modern, is it right? Right? But this is from, you know, in one of these history of Missouri books. So but anyway, look, look, I mean canals, right, another crazy faction or factor of our ancient world canals for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and that same reason we're gonna I'm gonna talk about Cochine one moment. Let's look up nearby Cokio, when the Society of the Cincinnati all the way down to Saint Louis named after King Louis the sixteenth the or whatever, from the one who sanctioned the French chapter. You know, that's why we have Marietta, Ohio, a mound city founded and designed by General Arthur Saint Clair of the Rosland. Saint Clair's the last executive of the Continental Congress, before the last executive officer, the President, if you will, before George Washington, a very close confidante in the soci of George Washington. He put in charge of the Northwest Territory. In that Northwest Territory expansion, we see all of this area around Kahokia being named after ancient Egyptian city is only done to Memphis.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, yeah, you come, that's.
Speaker 2: A society that did that. That's the society that is these bloodlines that did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you come up the Mississippi and where. There's so many examples of this, dude, I don't know where to start. One that came to mind is when you where the Ohio branches off the Mississippi, like you're heading towards Evansville, which where which was an ancient city by the way as well, it's called they call it Angel today. There was a city there. They call it Angel, but it's right there in Evansville. But anyway, right where the Ohio splits off, you've got a little place there still on the map today called Joppa, right before you get in Evansville. Joppa is the ancient port of Israel. Why why do we have that title here? Right? It's because these people, and I think they speaking of another branch off the Mississippi. You've got the Arkansas River right branches off Cadas goes up as far as des Moines, Iowa. I'm pretty sure that they were traveling that too. They went up probably as far as they could where because right where des Moines is there's a waterfall after that, so they probably couldn't get the ships past that, but they probably settled the areas that will become Des Moines. Right and right now, there's a dam there called Red Rocks Dam, and there are six towns underneath that artificial man made lake. So I have to ask the question what else is under that lake?
Speaker 2: Every I just yeah, I like where you're at, sir. Again, we've been burying all these thes there's a lot of evidence has been buried, like you're saying the idea that none of the no one traveled the waters of ancient past. And again it is these bloodlines and we see it again from the ancient mound builders who knew that had a great understanding of astronomy and mathematics to build serpent Mound, this thirteen hundred on the nearly four meter mound. This, I would arguse a sperm and egg, not a snake and the sun, but it used to have a giant dick statue in that sun, by the way, an opolisk. But this mound, I would argue, ase a sperm in an egg depicts the has it. It's a representation of the creation of life and is a calendar of sustaining that life because it reads everything in the night sky and you know from the sun, the moon cycles, the changes of the seasons, the equinoxes, et cetera. So using logic and reason, when we're talking about God is worshiping sex cults, that ain't a snake in a fucking sun. That's a sperm in an egg. And that's why they put a giant dick statue in the sun. And that that egg. But anyhow, we have three seven foot giants found in the Dina Mounts right by. They're well documented on that same site. So again, so we're seeing that these culture that I said, if that's the of those giants, are the folks that are the ancestors of the Templars and the Society Cincinnati. And they've passed down this advanced understanding of mathematics and astronomy. Well, they've always been sailing. That's how you sail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You navigate by the night, the night sky. So these people understood that every long time. So they're all over the place. That's why we see temple ourself in go to India, Matta Gascar and I would argue the Samurai people of Japan, the Anu specifically the I new ethnic group, are descendants to the same people. Yeah, you have red haired, red beard, blue eyed expert swordsmen on assaults on horses in the twelfth century or thirteenth century, you know, in northern Japan and northern Europe. Come man, this is again, this is the propaganda. I'm not saying you. I'm just saying these are the propaganda's things. We're under you know that, let's use some logic and reason. These folks have been navigating the world forever and again, they've been sanctioned forever.
Speaker 1: And I've said it before on here, I'll say it again. The three thousand, five hundred year old I think it was three thy five hundred year old Canaanite shipwreck that was found recent In recent days, the Canaanites were coming over here. That's why I think we can look at something like the Lost Luna's Decalogue Stone and see the remnants of those people. But here's the deal with fitting the templars back then, real quick like those templars got their match from somebody, including Columbus. And I'm thinking about Friday the thirteenth, thirteen oh seven. Templars had sixteen ships in Rochelle Harbor, France, ready to roll. They knew the hammer was about to come down on them. They knew that they were going to be further oppressed. They knew King Philip the Fair was going to come for him, and they had the ships ready to go. So that's what they did. They didn't just cease to be right. They weren't history us. This group was was totally stomped out. It wasn't in thirteen fifty and I know you knew that. But in thirteen fifteen they were not completely wiped out. They went all over the place, including here, and some even hit out in the King's Cave in Scotland and left goddess symbols on the cave walls and all that. It was right on the question. So they were they were waiting for a ride, right like they dispersed, But the game wasn't. It wasn't game over for the Templars. They just dispersed, and we can see places like King's co where they hit out and waited for a ride, probably to the New world.
Speaker 2: Right, So well, the new world does the old world to them?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. When you're on the run from tyranny and from uh dogmatic religious institutions, North America is your place.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you this though again, because we're looking. I want to I want to your spot on. I just want to expand your scope a little bit. So they were ready for these to be sanctioned. They were ready because their ancestors were sanctioned. Be it the Cathars, right, be it the you know, you go back to the we can call them the lost tribes. That's why we see on the back creek stone out of a mound in Cherokee Country in Tennessee. There for the people of Judaea is inscribed in first century AD hebrew buried in a stone, an official dig by the Sithsonian, and the Cherokee had a sue to get it back.
Speaker 1: See, that's almost a different show in my mind, because the Hebrews were definitely here.
Speaker 2: I know that same bloodlines there, same bloodlines. You think Hebrews. When you're saying Hebrews, you're thinking Rabbinical Hebrew Judaism, and that was invented by the modern day Vatican Roman Empire. So if we want to say Hebrews and the Knights Temple are bloodlines. As I said before, that ancient Kingdom of Odessa was the goddess worshiping sanctioned royal blood lines of Persians and of the Judeo Egyptian faith. The pre rabbinical Judaeo Egyptian faith included Zoroastrianism and what we would a lot of call astrological aspects and some pre rabbinical Judaism Judaism. So we see those are the Hebrews I'm talking about, sir.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I think that there was some non bloodline, non templar Hebrews that were over here as well.
Speaker 2: Personally, that I have no doubt of. That I have no doubt of. But when we're talking about the mound building, bloodline cultures that we're describing and the folks who left these artifacts, the folks that built that honic amound, I just did the anatomy of a mound cover up the night here on Operation GCD Sundays, specifically talking about all of the count cover up and factors involved in the cover ups and the groups involved, but also focusing on the Honnic Amount, which is a mound that I personally located based upon the maps of the Society of Cincinnati, despite some elements of the NSA telling me it's located otherwise. That's a different story altogether. Wisness involved, right, I would argue these same bloodline fans always use Freemasonry or whatever other form of secrecy they can, and whatever manifestation of these secret orders they can be it a unintelligent agency like the NSA or otherwise or the Freemasons to operate or avail a secrecy to accomplish their goals. That's all we're looking at there. But there are elements of individuals I've communicated with who published an article saying they found the Hontic Commount in a location. It's not where it's app Again, I asked them they read the map, and they refuse to answer that question. They kept telling me they have all this you know, data, and they got their NSA and they got you know in technology, and I'm like, that's cool, dude, I have a map from eighteen oh three. To read that map, and then they never did. But my point being there is we see evidence of all this Hebrew, ancient Hebrew culture here in America. So I have no doubt that the other ones here, but yes, I want to build these mounds are the same bloodlines.
Speaker 1: I think that this was this place just throughout history just served as this magnet for people who were being oppressed in general. I'm focusing on the templar part of this today because it gets overlooked and it's and its history, so like we need to put it out there as such.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But again, like when you're on the run for tyranny from dogmatic religious institutions and tyrannical governments and and all that stuff. That this I'm repeating myself here because I think there analy is a very important message for us here today living in this country. That is, we need to keep this place the wild wild West. There's a there's a reason why this works. We're going down this road right now where we're bringing in too many rules. There's there's too many factions of government and big corporations and just establishments that are trying to take over right now, whether us sir, yes, but this this is a refuge for people who don't like to live under these rules. That it's always been that way and we got to keep it that way. This is this is the wild wild West. It was the wild wild West before he even became the Old West, so before there were shootouts and all that, it was just just that kind of a place.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's and now there's been misinterpretations this ever time. And my understanding the Algonquin people the nations in which we were really America was formed upon through a ceremony on our ritual on the on the banks of the Scuogl River with William penn in Pennsylvania and Philadelphia and the Gonquin chief, you know, officially hands over this land to William Penn. And there's a there's a small Dick statue. It's a giant Dick's statue, but it's a smaller version. There today a novelisk on a mound in Penn Park where the ceremony occurred, as ritual occurred. But it's my understanding that is the terms of which Algonquin comes from. It is essentially the refugees of other nations. It's the gatherings of of of of all these of all these refugees. So and that is that is the nature of American Again, this is the Atlanta. So can you find me an other nation even as we've drawn the lines today that has the same resources. Be it animals, be it natural resources, be it lives, you know, whatever, be it the ability to have a waterways and again well the environments to have livestock. You haven't need to have water right to perpetrate life in livestock or human varieties. So you're gonna need some some some liquids, some waters there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the roads and the waterways to trade and to travel and to build an economy. We built this economy off of these rivers that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Today precisely so people are looking for Atlantis were on it, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah, I mean there's a reason why it's been talked about in the shadowy world of initiates like Francis Bacon for so long. I mean, they knew about this place, and they knew that what the potential it held. And I think that's why they set a bunch of templars in here and found this thing. And to begin with.
Speaker 2: Well again there they're just regaining their own property magnet Carta style. Like King John gave away all the templars land back to the Vatican in twelve thirteen be edict by after kidnapping a knight of Clan Vance and then signing that edict in a knight's templar abbey in France. King John did of Robinhood fame. This is the story of Robinhood. They come back, all their land have been given to the Vatican. They fight for back. That's what this fight is. When they're starting the new Atlantis, it's again it's fighting for their old landback. It's fighting for their rights and liberty back. The same way George Washington's for ten of his forefathers did is fourteenth through seventeenth great grandfathers ten Knights of the Magna Carta, those twenty five quote unquote robber barons, as our modern day historians call them the Templar Knights. There they were regaining their property in liberty and rights the way George Washington, their descendant was five hundred plus years later, within the same bloodlines, in the same feuds over the same time. And this is all about the resources and valuable resources they're in that the families have controlled here in the Atlantis or they want to call them new it's against it's the same place. We just want to against the propagandi's aspects of this. This stuff's always been with these blood lines, and there's always been a fight for it.
Speaker 1: And I want to add something too. In the thirteen hundreds there where history would tell us that these guys were stomped out. I think I forgot to mention this. Some of them went to Portugal, which I've you know, if you break down that name, it seems like it could mean port you Grell. I've heard that breakdown, like some say that Portugal come from port of the Grail, like that was the original title.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, Portugal, Spain exactly. They comprise a lot of these places. They went mobile.
Speaker 1: Oh and so it was thirteen fifteen. It was a Portuguese prince who sort of revived, if you will, the templars. I mean, like I said, some of them went all over the place, including came here. But also a Portuguese king decided he was going to start up an order there in Portugal. Well, that's the family that Columbus married into. Yes, that's how he got the maps to come over here in the.
Speaker 2: First precisely, and Columbus after that marriage, Columbus started using the hooktex and his signature.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, indeed. And I would suggest that I would suggest that the tradition, I think he was the last lawn line, the last of a long line. I'll put it that way. He was the last. Columbus was the last of a long line of Mediterranean seat favs.
Speaker 2: Well, don't don't rule out Hernando deel Soto, who was born in the city of the Temple and has that same templar heritage through Spain. So again, when we're looking at the dispersion of these events after they were put down the map.
Speaker 1: I'm going I'm talking about the maps though, JJ, like, that's de Soto. I think just did what Columbus did, right, He just got his ideas and his routes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but de Soto went Lewis and Clark styles are all across the South, and he inventured into mounds and giants.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, bro, I got I got the But what.
Speaker 2: Else did he get into? And where did Lewis and Clark get those maps from? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DeSoto named Appalachia Appleachia. Well, he didn't name it, but it was the people.
Speaker 2: That's each what I'm saying, Dude, that's what I'm saying. And we see these things getting passed down through these same organizational bloodline aspects of these secretorizations. And we see that here, this is the Abbey of New Clairvo. So when the Mormons the offshoot of the Society of the Cincinnati, and they're folks, they're in when they started the state of California from the Spanish, they're the templar aspects they're in. We see the folks like Leland Stanford in these bloodlines. And the initial site there on his farmland is today sits a Cistercian order of monks. The Cistercians are who found the templar and the Robin Hotel. That is Friar Tuck. He's a Cistertian beer brewing monk, right. They are the Trappist monastery monks who make beer. This one is specifically brews beer with a local Sierra Nevada brewery out of Chico. But this site just outside of Chico. They moved a thirteenth century Knights templar religious house to this site and started by doing Leland Stanford started the process of hundred years ago. Is that they finished it more recently and it's now constructed. It's an eight hundred year old meeting house of the Assertion Monastery of Santa Maria dale Ovila. And this was a I'm sorry Hearst was also involved in one point in time. Again it's you know, these are efforts to go over time. But this this thing has been constructed now today. I've been there, it's I've sinc it's was originally over in Spain, so at a templar meeting house over there. So we see them putting putting these things here. So these same monks of this same order traversed America. To get out west by virtue of going through Cohokia. They're the same lineage of these monks. These same monks are the names saying for Monks Mound to Cookia. They lived there on the top of Monks Mound, the largest mound in Koki, Illinois, for forty years I'm sorry nearly forty years. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Goes back to old maps, man like cu To Paines and Godfree to say Omar. They collected old maps from Egypt and I think Phoenicia, and that's part of what they were doing in Constantinople. They were getting these maps together and they were comparing them to get a clearer picture of the lay of the land literally on how to better ways to travel over here and stuff like that. And you know, I think that what some of those maps that Heuti, Panes and Godfrey were looking at, their whole intention was to do with the American lands. And this was an early eleven hundred a d like early eleven hundred for sure.
Speaker 2: And we see he again is the operational headquarters, right, so we see the administrative headquarters of the Knights Temple are beginning out of the Council of Clermont as in Clermont County, Ohio, which is the neighboring county to the City of Cincinnati, the city of the operational headquarters of the Society of the Cincinnati, the new city of Rome, the city of seven Hills, and one of those seven hills was renamed Eden Park, and it faces to the east. Because of the turn of the century. Last century, there was a convention of men of the cloth, of various Protestant and maybe even a couple of Catholic guys, I don't remember. They convened to try to decide where was the most probable location of the physical garden of Eden, and they decided the most probable location was Clarmont County, Ohio. So the folks of there in Hamilton County, Cincinnati renamed one of those hills Eton Park because it faces to the east. But speaking to the resources of the mound in the ancient history thereof and the Templar interest, so it was a French explorer of Templar ancestry and of these same bloodlines that names it Claremont in the sixteen hundreds, so in the Society kept that name, and I think that's important to note, and all those names that reside within this area are very important to note as well in the fact that the future French king who lived in exile from seventeen ninety four till eighteen thirty, King Louis Fleet number one, the Bourbon Restoration, was hiding out in Clarmont County. So we see a lot of these old ancient templar interest again with these same bloodlines, yeah, in the New World, including moving sites to California through the same literally the same order of monks that are naming monks mount in the sixteen hundreds, and this is monks, that's who Bernard de Clervo. The Abbey of New Clavo there in California is named after Bernard de Clervaux, who was the cleric Cistercian monk who forms the templars at the Council of Clermont. What's also important to note there is the treasurer, his treasure that he would appoint and that in these matters right to start the templars, there was the guy who was in charge of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the same one they built them like precisely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the end, and some of these early templars got the contracts to build the masonry contracts to build the goth Of cathedrals all across Spain in France, and that's why you see all these alchemical symbols on the walls of all these cathedrals. Absolutely, because I mean I think that Benard and Clairvat was secretly a practicing druid of some sort. Yes, they are, rightly exactly, and he was. He was best friends with the cabalistic rabbi dude, so that was it was all about. They were all about the occultic information and the alchemy and everything else came out all this later, of course, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like, I think you're spot on again. These are just manifestations of the same organizations and bloodlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, yeah, you know it's funny, man, Like I used to play music with this guy and his last thing was Godfrey, and like I was hanging out with him once and I asked him about it. I'm like, so, where where did your last name come from? And he was like, well, we I have way back in my family. We had nights in my family and he was like, some of them were said to be knights templar, and I was like, I thought it was so dumb When he told me, I'm like, there's no way like this guy's just like he.
Speaker 2: Was funny man. That sounds like National Treasure three. You're telling me, Tim, this is what are you writing a movie?
Speaker 1: He this guy was like, had full sleeves of tatoes before it was popular, and drove around a muscle car. So I'm thinking Knights, Templars and his family. Yeah, okay, okay, right well now now that I'm thinking about it, his last name was Godfrey for a reason, right, Godfrey's the Saint Omar. Maybe Templars.
Speaker 2: You think this is crazy. I know a fella. He was a descendant from the first free Mason that came into France. He introduced Freemason were to France, I think in the seventeen twenties or so. Their name was Andrew Ramsey. My dude's also named Andrew Ramsey. And Andrew Ramsey was also famously known to be friends with Sir Isaac Newton and Alexander Pope. You may know those names from the Da Vinci Code because these three members were all allegedly part of the Priory Scion, the secret society that protects the descendants of Jesus and Mary of the Knights Sun part ascendants. So you know, if you want to look for evidence of these people getting involved in folks lives, So I'm descending from documented on at least it seems by all parent documentation nineteen of the twenty five Magnet carta Knight's templar as a result of my son in my marriage there my son's mother. I mean, he's now descendant of twenty four of the twenty five. It seems. What I'm saying is, it's not surprised me to find somebody named Andrew Ramsey descended from the Andrew Ramsey's part of the Priory sign allegedly deeply involved in bringing Freemasonry to France. And this man's got a giant Flord to Lee tattoo across his chest. My friend, that is you know, it's not surprised me that someone like that would insert himself into my life, considering the facts I would later find out regarding my heritage. You want to look for exhibiting of infinite I say, whenever I talk about any of these matters, like I'm talking about old shit house, irrelevant today, Well it sounds relevant today. An I have a descendant from the man who's allegedly part of the Priory Scion who inserts himself into my life very aggressively by by you know, he's in the air were served together. We're in the Air Force, not a cop. But he started becoming friends with all my friends after this got you know, I accepted it. We were friends. We're along. I have not associated them in the years. Get a weird response to a lot of things. But one of the first times I met him, we're uh, I call him garbage can dude invasions, my garbage can dudes. And I would like to go to various areas and when we party a lot, we also you know, like check taking the history and rout in Lake Havisu And I'm obviously you know, it's lake habit so you can do some sun and beach time out there in Arizona. But we're taking some of these more ancient sits out there as well. But dude around the beach, dudes. Got I just met the dude friend of a friend. At this point, he's got a big Florida Lee tattoo on his chest. So I'm introducing, you know, I'm trying to um up with some ladies, you know, I'm married, but I'm obviously going to play wing man for my dude's there and introduced them some ladies there on the beach, and I'm telling him he's the number one New Orleans Saints fan. And he immediately was getting butt hurt about that, and I said, dude, it's he like pulled me aside. Later he's like, it's not a New Orleans Saints something I do. It's a joke, dude. So he immediately gives me, he immediately gets butt her and gives me a fucking talking to about how it's the Florida Lee and everything else like that. I'm like, all right, dude, well let's take it down and not just their buddy, you know what I mean. But you know, years later I put where did the context?
Speaker 1: Where did the where did the city of New Orleans get the symbol in the first place?
Speaker 2: Right? French Society, French Society of Cincinnati. There you go. So that's what I'm saying. So these things are relevant still today. That if I have a descendant of Andrew Ramsey named Andrew Ramsey who has the giant Florida Lee tattoo, the symbol of the priory scion, who Andrew, the original Andrew Ramsey was allegedly part of. And there's the Vinci tales, right and you know, you know they were retold to Dan Brown stole those tales tails.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's because everyone writes it. Again, people, these things are put in movies that discredit them. And Dan Brown stole those ideas from somebody else. He did not develop any of that narrative storyline. He would be bastardized it. But again, these are I think these are real things. I think they are relevant because again I have evid into my own life than being relevant. Right. So, and when you when you pointed that Temple for stuff out to me about the the Roberty Lee stuff, Man, I've been so far down the Lee Boys rabbit hole these days, it's it's crazy. And when you brought that up to me, it was like, I was like, damn, dude, do you my brain hold him? Because even and ever since then, I've been even more so down that. But we're talking about these ancient treasures and these blood lines. What's one of the most infamous tales about the Confederate the Confederate War in the Civil War, that was the Confederate Army the goal right, the gold right, and who. And look at the two main figures. Robert E. Lee Society of Cincinnati, his father, founding the least one of the signatories of the US Constitution, his grandfather. We also have Jefferson Davis, his father, original member of the Society of the Cincinnati, So we're looking at the same blood lines. We're looking at a division within the Society of the Cincinnati which created the Civil War. The South Carolina chap after quit in April of eighteen sixty it's by no coincidence that the war starts in April of eighteen sixty one in Charleston, South Carolina. So you'll see all these things matter.
Speaker 1: An old star and ancient star fork nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charleston because they're they're taking up shopping their ancestors, right and same as like Fort Taekwonder Rogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that's what I was going to ask you about next. Actually Fort Taekwonda Roga was that place.
Speaker 2: I got some interesting thoughts on that place.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's shift to that region of the country. Because this I was all alive with you, I was on your show.
Speaker 2: And I was probably there.
Speaker 1: We start talking about that Saint Lawrence River, and how these guys were coming down the Saint Lawrence River and they were coming down and branching off on the was it the rest Shalou River. There's a river off the Saint Lawrence that comes down into New York State.
Speaker 2: I think it's called the I don't remember the name of it. I'm looking it up right now. Their Well that sounds right though.
Speaker 1: That's the river that used to connect to the Hudson River, I think right. But anyway, that's so, there's an you know, Scott Walter has this old document They're called the Coromona Document because it comes out of Cromona, Italy. It describes a place off the Reschalou River called the Temple of the Goddess. Right, there was an old ancient temple over here up in the Caskills. Some of those documents say.
Speaker 2: Do you are corrector Ulu River? You are corrector yes? Some of those also known as the Chambly River though when it was the.
Speaker 1: British Okay Chamber all right, well the fort.
Speaker 2: You know, the whole French and British think Quebec, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some of those documents also say to go to Fort Hunter on the Mohawk River, and it's in this New York area, right the Mohawker. I look that up and it's still there. Fort Hunter is still there, and it's at the confluence of two rivers. So I guarantee you that's another one of the places they were using. Because I want to tie this in with stuff that you said about that Confederate.
Speaker 2: Treasure, I'm tracking, sir, I'm falling along here. I'm looking at some pictures and type of things in as you go.
Speaker 1: I think that these treasures, they have what they called vaults. They had several vaults. They still apparently do. Templars have these vaults where they have stuff store, whether it's treasure or scrolls and ancient knowledge and all the above. At Oak Island seems to have been one of those places, and it may have been there as a future treasury to for the beginning of the country. But what I'm saying is, regardless of what it was and what it was intended to be, it seems like they when Benjamin Franklin went in there and got some of that money, and these other guys did after him, it's it seems like they moved that stuff around. They didn't just take it all and spend it. I think they. I think part of the practices is like you use a location like that for as long as you can use it, and then you move the treasure, take what you need for your purposes, and then create a new area to hide stuff. And I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe that this is what this area of upstate New York became one of these areas where they were hiding things, because it's it's right that the Fort Hunter is right up the river from a place called New Amsterdam or called Amsterdam, and the templars were using New Amsterdam as a title for their ciphers, as a keyword in their ciphers, yes, sir, you know. And it's like, could it be that they founded New Amsterdam in the first place, right, New Amsterdam was New York City before it's called New York City.
Speaker 2: So well, let's let's look who did that. The Van Schoolers, the Van Courtland's right, the Society of the Cincinnati Families of the New York Chapter, right, yeah, so the Livingstons, it's the Scottish ones that went through through they joined up with the Dutch. So we even see before these times the same families teaming up with these same national borders that are described, but they're the same bloodlines. The Livingstons, the Van Cortland's, the van Schulers, so on and so forth. The Van Rensselaar's mine, the Vanderpools. I'm a Vanderpool They're LinkedIn with the Vances. That's part of one of my one of my four, Abner Vance's is his granddaughter married to Vanderpool And that's where I you know, come through that one, that one. Anyhow, my point being here is we see not only the Scotts Irish the advances of the Vanderpools. We see the Vanderpools, the Livingstons, Evan Seals, Van Wrestlers and so on and so forth, of the New Amsterdam founding families teaming up with the Livingstons, who were a Scottish family beforehand. So and they're one of the other New York Chapter families, the Livingstons.
Speaker 1: And their helping to establish these boss over here.
Speaker 2: And they were the Slavania. They came through there there predominantly through the Pennsylvania Chapter, like General Arthur Saint Clair. So what you're saying, spot on, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A couple of things I just want to highlight though. It's like they had places over here set up and going back into this goddess worship thing, they literally had a place over here on top of a mountain called the Temple of the Goddess.
Speaker 2: I just I just saw. That's amazing. I did not know that either, which apparently they were.
Speaker 1: They were storing scrolls there of books from biblical times. And I'm very interested in this part of the story which they're they're saying that they have this book called the Book of the Wars of the Lord Uh and that it's it's a book that's mentioned in the Bible. It's mentioned in numbers. They're saying that they have that book and it was a part of it was part of a collection that was stored at this temple. So and you know, we're not talking about these guys aren't Christians, by the way, but they they tend to deal with areas of the faith occasionally like they brush they brush paths and collect Christian documents for some reason, because but they don't seem like they want to follow the narrative of the Bible. They kind of want to stray off and follow their own narratives. On things. But nonetheless they might actually have some of these old texts that are mentioned in the Bible. I don't know, but who does, right? But my point is there's a lot going on up and down these waterways.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think that's part of this. Now, when we were talking about treasure, is part of that treasure is most certainly texts. Yes, So we're talking about cachetes of things at mom we're talking about treasures buried in mounds and around these areas we're talking about. I'll give you a few examples. So during the Civil War, the Society, the Cincinnati Feud that we now know is the Civil War, we have two of these members of prominent members of these families, General Stonewall Jackson and General will call them phil mcphilson because I can't remember his name right now. They run simultaneous campaigns raiding northern towns in the Union, one through Pennsylvania, the other through Indiana and right through Union headquarters in Cincinnati, all the way to northern Ohio. They're raiding Masonic lodgies that were built upon mound sites. I suspect many of those sites again were cashes of act of these sort of treasures were discussing and a network of cases that were established and mapped out as is in the dispersion of their treasures over multiple dispersions, over multiple times over history. They've they've done this, but these well, I'll get back, I'll get right back up there on this tale here, sir. So we see that in the Civil War, you know, where these campaigns of these two generals that were descendants of these same bloodlines and members of the Society of the Cincinnati We go back to the Society of the Cincinnati campaign if for tykwonder Ruga, which predates the America interest there with the French. So the French side of the same blood line society Cincinnati business occupied and allegedly built that that fort beforehand. But again I would argue this is an ancestral site for them, and we see them protecting matters in a very similar kind of occult manner when we see a wizard. We're talking about wizards stuff earlier. I think these things go on to modern times as well. Here with these sites. With Ben Franklin, he was a member of an honorary member of the Society of Cincinnati. I mean he didn't pass on his membership. But he's also up there during the battle one of the most integral battles there for Taekwonderoga there and the more and he's doing I would argue, wizardship, and these are sites that they're they're protecting these sites because there are treasures there at those sites. Foot stuff there because they're protecting the treasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the fort that the ruins of the fort or whatever, the fourth that's there today. They may have built that right on top of an older fort, right, I mean, you know that's what I'm hearing, is like the these are these ancestral locations, right, but they've been using these at these locations since antiquity.
Speaker 2: Well, we do the same thing now, right, So I'm living on a farm here. Might I stay with my dude's farm here, and you know help cake nor of a land caretaker at times, because no one resides on the farm. But it's an operational farm from generations. They've just the generations of my dude's family here. They build homes down down the way across, you know, on other areas of the property right miles away. So no one's here on the operational side, but there's two old farmhouses here. Why is there two old farm houses here? Because they built upon the ancestral home of their previous ancestors. They build forts upon them. You know, it's folks. Folks look at things too complex. They try to make it real simple. The greatest common denominator human behaviors is the same across the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I know. And and the start the star forks are a huge part of the store at I don't want to I definitely want to want to highlight that. I want to underline that and so so.
Speaker 2: But the people who build the star forks had a great understanding of astronomy, mantics, race. Yes, so we're seeing the same salient characteristics, the same bloodlines, using the same geographical locations. That's what I mean, their ancestral homes, if you will. So homes or residents is whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got this region. I never hear it talk about in regards to ancient history. And it's New York. It's you know, Nova Scotia, Quebec, New York state type of place. And like, so they're coming down, they're coming across the Atlantic Ocean. They're entering in the Saint Lawrence River, they're coming down, and then you hang a left on the Reschalou River and there's a temple. They had a temple up there where they were hiding stuff being ran by priestesses, and they called it the Temple of the Goddess. So you know, we're now we're getting into this exotic stuff. And then also in this area we have these star forks and star wars go back to the mysterious history of North America that we aren't told. And like I said, I do think that some of these locations have been used since antiquity. And I want to talk about another area over here, because now we're also talking about Lake Champlain. Right. Lake Champlain is part of this rock waterway. Now. I think if you go down the rash Holly River, it takes you right in the Lake Champlain.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, sir. You know your geography. Well, I'm a bootleg forver Monster Lake Champlain. I have fish, swam and done all sorts of boating or across most of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's of the regions.
Speaker 1: So let's show this is another site. Let's show people this this site here that's in this region. Now, if I showed somebody this picture and asked somewhere it was. I imagine that some of they would probably say Scotland or something. Right, this is here.
Speaker 2: Look it looks very reminiscent of a scene from from Scotland.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Crown Point Historic site off of Lake Champlain.
Speaker 2: YEP. A lot of history up there, A lot when you're talking about Berry Treasure, sir, I spent a good amount of my years, with my teenage years in Vermont looking for Barry. I know this is gonna sound real Mormon of me, as I was Mormon at the time, looking for Barry Treasure through tales I heard about and read about through folklore in Vermont.
Speaker 1: M Now, one more thing about this. A listener sent me this, by the way, shout out to them. They were up here. They were, you know, exploring this area. They're like, have you ever heard of this? I might no, But it turns out it's right in this area that I'm researching. So it was perfect timing. Now look what this sits inside of Okay, So these are two buildings that we're seeing here, right, two old ruins off of Lake Champlain. Yeah, we're gonna zoom out. I'm gonna show you what this looks like from the air.
Speaker 2: Bamn star for yeuah, look at your face hole, look at that. I've been there, sir. It's no different. It looks no different than for taikond of Rogan nearby.
Speaker 1: Right. What is really going on with these lands?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What what is really going on here?
Speaker 2: It's a fantastic question. And you you are correct that there is a lot of history in that region that is ignored, lots of it. It's a lot of unknown territory. The Adirondack National Parks I have I've been on boy Scout adventures there, went on a canoeing trip there in the Boy Scouts one time. I'm a boy Scout years No, pardon me. That is a larger National park than the Rocky Mountain National Park and is far less inhabited. That's the that's the region immediately to the west of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, man.
Speaker 2: I just think it's what are in them hills? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How long have these forts been here? And and you know, are they tied in with the Templars? Are they tied in with some of these older were they tied into the people who came before the Templars, who were in the middle Eastern Orders, you know all that stuff. Man, I mean, these these star forks, every one of them I've looked into, goes back way before the date that they tell us. Like I've told you about Fort Pitt and Pittsburgh. They say that it was built in the seventeen hundreds, and I don't have the details fresh in my mind, but I looked into it. There are three other forts before Fort Pitt that I can find documented that and some of them pre date what Wikipedia says is the founding date and the building date built by date. Like it just these things just go back. There's there's there's no origin story for Fort Pitt at the tip of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Say what really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's It just goes back older and older and older to older times.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not too surprise because the game we're talking about another another place that was maintained by what would become the French side of the chapter. French chapter, right, those those blood lines, and they're the ones who maintained this fort in nearby Fort Lebouf. Mm hmmm, goes star fork style, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a star for Fort Pitt is one star for and like I got this book here, it's well, you can't, it's too dark to see. But it's Atlantis Empire, the gods in North America. It's an interesting book. It's not as woo woo as it sounds. And it's Henriette Mertz who wrote this. She's passed, but uh she in this book she alludes to these inscribed stones that were found in Maine and Quebec that showed that the uh car the people from Carthage were here. Carthenigens. How do we say that? I can't even remember how to pronounce that Cargens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Carthenians, the Carthag, Carthagen, I think it's I think it's a silent sea. It's the Arthenigiens.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so I'm Stone. I'm trying to look into that too, because it's like, Wow, there was another group that was over here that that she's seem to know about.
Speaker 2: And soon there's Asian folks. There's evidence of Asian stuff over here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's you know, Quebec is kind of tied in with this whole area of that we're looking at.
Speaker 2: So, and that's my next point. So we're talking about the waterways of the area, we're talking about entrances into America. It's not just Lake Champlain from Quebec's there is. Let me share this with you here real quick, m because again this is an area I know this reagion really real well. But before I do that, let me share this with you real quick there Fort Lebouf. It's my understanding. This was the French. The French is the French folks there before Fort Pitt, this was their fort. Again, you're going to see the same star forks nearby Fort Pitt. This is the same family. This is a prominent member of the French chapter. George Washington would meet with this member who starts as for allegedly the little boof guy, to plot the assassination of General Braddock. This is before the This is when George is a colonel in the in the British Army.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This is this is the red sash he would fantasy wearing bradish and the fining the Bratish Braddock ambush. Now again they call it, we call it the Braddick ambush today. This is what I would say, put George on treason list number one because he survives all of his men, surviveing his boss, the man that was sent over to the colonies to put him in order. He dies, and then George runs around with his red sash the rest of his life. So but that that right before that, George was put on notice to go do some dealings and negotiations with the French up here at Fort Leboof because there this is the French Indian War versus the Brits. At the time. Well, I would say, what George is really doing was colluding with the fruit future same folks at the French chapter they would work with later in assassinating the British commander of America, George's boss. But that happens to the Star Fork. Yeah, that meeting didn't.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, this is a similar I guess, because I think Washington was involved with Fort Pitt at some point too. But what it is now I'm thinking about it is it was Fort Duquaine or Ducaine.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yes, I agree with you on that one, SyRI, yep. But it's not the same deal. The right star Fork.
Speaker 1: They it's a star Fork. They built that one in seventeen They say they built Fort Dukaine in seventeen fifty four. But if you do some digging, there's documentation of an older fort there called Fort Prince George. Okay, then if you do more digging, they say, oh, well, you know there was a Fort Trent there before that. So it just keeps going back. It doesn't have an origin story. It's as if it's always been there. But they say the French came in in seventeen fifty four and built Fort Duquine. And they listen, no date for Fort Prince George or Fort Trent or any It doesn't matter to them because they choose to start the story in seventeen fifty four. That's what I'm saying with the That's the deal with these star forks. Everyone I've looked into has some sort of a shady past that points to it being there. Like Castle Clinton at the tip of Manhattan looks a lot like Fort Pitt. It's at the same kind of a geographical kind of a location that's been there for a long time too, and it's shady, shadowy origins. Man, it's on I saw it on old maps from the sixteen hundred. It's just like, really, you guys say this was built in the eighteen hundreds, what's it doing on a map from the sixteen hundreds. So they're all like that that I've believed.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I think there's and again I think it's passed down to these bloodlines. And that's why we see folks like George Washington dispatching Joseph Vance Senior, that would be first cousin of Abner Vance. You know, they were biological cousins, and that is on paper to Fort Vance. Right and we see the first free city in America right near these starfarks. We're just with Duquine, Fort Pitt, and Fort la Booth right down river to Washington, PA. Right here, that's the first free city in America founded by you know, again started by these Advance folks. Appear from Fort Vance in September of seventeen eighty three after the Treaty of Paris. So this is a city in the university that where every US presidents visited. So this is very interesting. Again, I like to bring things to relevant times. This is a very relevant story and it revolves around the areas of these again the same I would say, the same ancestral areas where these star forks are. They're setting up the first free city in America.
Speaker 1: I've got a very interesting story it's a news article about giant bones that were found down there in Washington, PA. So there was, Yeah, there was a mound site. There were giants found there.
Speaker 2: Fort Vance was a mound site, right, So like Fort Loudam where George found mount them giants. Sir, that was a mountain site. Please continue to apologize for interjecting there no just just saying you got excitedly we talked about mounds and giants me.
Speaker 1: So it just it goes back to some of the things that we've pointed out already on this program before today to do with these places being I like your term there, like ancestral heritage sites, places where people have been living for a very long time and not just living. You mentioned DeSoto earlier. De Soto did indeed go up into the south, into Appalachia, and that's some of that's mentioned in this book I just talked about I've read it about it in other books too. But De Soto what he did was the further up he went. Once he got into Tennessee, he finds that there's cities there, that there's an there's a civilization there, not teepees and fires. Cities they had built up on these islands in the Little Tennessee River, and they had the Kachota, the Cherokee metropolis there, so and he stayed there. DeSoto liked it there. He's like, and this is like a paradise. He's like, they're growing corn, beans and squash, and this place is great. They're civilized people. And when you look into some of those sites, that's when you start to find, like the Egyptian Temple of North Dam. It's underneath Norris Lake right now because we you know, they covered it up. It's an ancient site that predates the Cherokee's residence in the region. The Cherokee moved into a place where people had been living before. These cities have been cities for a very long time. And when I see that they're giant bones being found in mounds and temple complexes where Washington, Pennsylvania is today, something a light goes off and I think, Oh, George Washington knew about this place and wanted to put his want to rebrand it with his name on it. This is a place.
Speaker 2: I think it's spot answer. I think it's about anster we live under. Propaganda's near and is a fairy tales and nursery rhymes and bad time tales of history when and all these folks are being sanctioned, Their families are being sanctioned, their narratives around those families are being sanctioned, their true histories have been sanctioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, oh, there's another one. I'm just gonna show it. I was going to wait for another program, but I mean, I got something that's just gonna prove the point I think even more. Let me let me show you this real quick. It's not that. Hold on a second.
Speaker 2: While you're looking for that matter, share of this on the nature of that area of Quebec, southern Quebec into America and the ways to sneak in there. This area was a choke point, if you will, and a secret area for many years in which to get in via a river system and a mountain pass. This is now one of the I know Stove Vermont, but smugglers notches the mountain pass there Mount Mansfield, and there are so many legends. What's that, sir?
Speaker 1: Go ahead and share it if you want.
Speaker 2: Oh is it not sherry On? My apologies?
Speaker 1: No, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm new and I don't know what to do. I want to say, is that it is that it? I think I do. Yeah, So when we when I you know, I just want to point out that when we're looking at Matters. So you see Lake Champlain right here. This is over here, and it actually connects from a waterway over here in Quebec, see, and you come down that water way over through the mountain Pass and that dumps into and you know, you don't see that a good picture on this Wikipedia page of the waterway I'm describing, but it does go through that mountain pass and then down through here and down into Lake Champlain. So there's some sneaky ways to get in there. And there's many tales of this, as you can see here in the history of smugglers, notch but all the the you know, the kind of the efforts of you know, smuggling through things through there. That's how got its name over the years. But there's a lot of legends of things being hidden in there that no one's ever found. So that's when I was describing the treasures I look for in Matters. We were discussing, this is exactly what I was referring to as a lot of history there folks don't know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's all over North America. It's all over And you know what, man, something just went off. Man, something just clicked. That's the Washington, PA. Right like that was his little city, right Washington established.
Speaker 2: He called it. He called the advanced boys. He said, let's start a new city in America.
Speaker 1: He said, let's start the city. We're gonna call it Washington, Pa. It just went off in my head. That's the connection point for this ancient bloodline meeting. It's for Washington reconnecting with this ancient bloodline because there were giants, There was giants buried there, there were giants living there. It was an ancient civilization, and Washington reconnected with it. Is that is that this bloodline reconnecting with itself essentially.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Yes, sir. And I'll give you one further nearby and the caves and cliff dwellings nearby Washington, PA. Are fourteen fifteen thousand year old inscriptions and cave drawings, some of the oldest, some of the oldest we have in America. So we see these again, these are the folks that are drawing, as you're saying, they're connecting to their heritage in the same sites and locations, whether it's a star fork, whether it's a fucking farmland, multi generational farmlands. The farm mind right now was in this family, my dude's family, from the Revolutionary War, in them land grants. So that's what I'm saying. Whether it's ancestral lands that we're in America, whether it's the star forks, the cave arts, the mounds, the giants, these are things that some folks know about here and they've been building stuff on top of it and paying I call it paying tribute. You got to pay tribute. This is their versions of paying tribute and homage and some sort of honor to these things. But it's like looking at through Clan Van.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like that Tomuki would drive down in Georgia right where uh there were giants in called the Tomukua was down in Georgia on Jaco Island, and they had a temple there and they had an altar there, and this is known, it was documented, and uh Rockefeller went in there and put built a house right on top of the temple and that's where they had the beating to establish the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: I was gonna mention that earlier. I'm glad you brought that back, yes, sir, And we see a lot of other elements of that anti liberty faction of the Society of Cincinnati erupting out of that event and the parties involved.
Speaker 1: But they did, they connected with the older bloodline.
Speaker 2: They did, and they did on the Rockefeller's cottage there on Jacko Island, on a mound, and even you look at that. So there's evidence of the excavation on that mound. However, and you will see, folks today, there are narratives online, including the official I believe commerce or travel folks down there's narratives that's not a real mount, you know, there's no evidence of it. It's just you know, a bunch of seashells, you know. And again there's back in the thirties and twenties, there's numerous excavations of those sites before the well, I know, I guess have been eighteen nineties and nineteen ten is before the Federal Reserve creation there, before the Rockefellers bought that property.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you've got these cultures that you know, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: My point being there is you can see both sides of the same coin, and the factions within these groups that are using the sites. So you see the anti liberty faction of the Society of Cincinnati that connects up to that Tammany Hall group versus. Also you have the Tamney Hall group that Aaron Burr founded, that Aaron Burr founded, who murdered Alexander Hamilton in the first public dispute of the Society of Cincinnati, murdering the Society of Cincinnati President General. This is five years after four and a half, my almost five years of the date, to be quite honest with you, after George Washington was poisoned the first President General of the Society on July fourth, seventeen ninety nine. Aaron Byrn is coup of America backed by those European interests, those globalist interests. And in a tale as old as Jesus in the time of Judea and the King Herod who sold out his people to the globalist interests of Judea, say them the Roman interests. We see that going on here too, with Aaron Burr being backed by the Vatican. We see the coup against Lincoln being backed by the Vatican, with John Sarat literally being hidden out by the Vatican and all the members who are involved in this conspiracy happened to be from the Maryland colony of the Vatican. So that's that should be of note. Again these it's the same pattern behavior every time within these same groups and the liberty and anti liberty factions that speak these things. But these are all man related issues of that are ancestral, ritual and resident sites here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, And it's not just North America either. I mean, speaking of the templars, Templars have these sites all over Spain, you know, I think in that in that Pyrenees Mountain there's a lot of Cathar stuff there and and Templar stuff as well, but they had access. The thing about this group is that they have access to like a hidden libr areya of workers, right, and if you look there's it gets really interesting when you look into some of these guys who claim to be templars, like Mitch Hedges, you know, he said that the Templars at ren Lost Chateau had a gathering where they would all these tenth bars would get together and they'd bring out this crystal skull, right, and that they would have some sort of ceremony and that they would see visions and that they would receive information from the crystal skull like Joseph Smith style, right, Like the whole Joseph Smith's story where he puts the seeing stones in the hat and he looks down in the hat and he blocks out all the light and he it's almost like he's like looking at a little mini computer screen in there, and he's getting all this information from these rocks. That's what they said was happening here. And this is a guy who says he was a templar and he actually got really into the crystal skulls and said that he found one uh in the Americas and that it was a Mayan divination relic. So I took it's a wild story.
Speaker 2: But I just want makes you wonder where the templar, sir.
Speaker 1: That's where you get the crystal skull in Indiana Jones. Right, It's like these guys were really messing around with these crystal skulls.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but it makes you wonder where they get the whole worship of skulls. Right. I mean, again, there's a lot to be said about the time flu in propaganda. And again I'm not trying to manish the departed of this world, but I had problems with her in her research and that and statements Tracy Twyman regarding the nights Templar. You know, I think these are efforts to diminish, you know, So again these are there's ongoing efforts. There's ongoing efforts to all these things, to attack both of these from the we'll call it the goddess worship versus the betray you order, aspects of the rooms, what the romans, whatnot. There's ongoing matters of these of this nature. And again I think this is some of this propagain is largely focused in that with diminishing the templars and whatnot, and not not at least which they're history in America, but any any idea that they were they brought anything good into this world. Again, we have rights, those rights of the US Constitution Bill of Rights thanks to the Knight's Templar. So, folks, I don't want to I told her, you want to diminish the knights Temple all day long, man, you can do so at your at at your own cost of being able to do so because of the Knight's Templar. I told her to consider that it was my we had a respectful disputes on the matter. But nonetheless, well people quote that her stuff to me all the time, like yeah, I'm like, that's garbage, so and I'm a garbage can dude, and I'm gonna call that garbage. But nonetheless we see the same thing that Notre Dame Cathedral goes back to the Council of Clermont in the creation of the templars, the current raw You mentioned rosschild before though, that was interesting temple, the current rothschild, first lady, first husband, father of the president there, missus mcrone as they call her. She's a man slash father or's a Manuel Macrone. It seems they're both ross childs of the Trognau family. This is well, this has been well documented. This is not supposition. So this is a journalist over there's in hiding now, Xavier Rousseau. This is all very pertinent because again this ties into the French chapter of the society. These banners do back all the way to the templars. So that man lady who calls itself the first lady, whose son slash husband or both secret ross childs of this Trogno Chocolate family. She wanted to put a giant not a giant Dick statue Sir a giant golden penis with balls complete with sack on top as the new spire of the Notre Dame Cathedral. The same Notre Dame Cathedral did a number of Society of Cincinnati members, or at least descendants thereof of the templar, including Trump. We're in attendance of the reopening of not the least of which boris Johnson. Back to that Norman invasion of the UK. There's been some shit coating on his heritage, but I did it years ago. He is a descendant from one of those knights lieutenants of William the Conqueror on that same invasion.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting, I'm convinced that he was brought in as Prime Minister just to be active during the twenty twenty COVID stuff. They used him.
Speaker 2: They used him for something to tank the British Empire, the same thing I think Megan Markle's been done a great job of a lot of Americans. They're tanking shit and the have British Empire these days, and I like it. But nonetheless, we see also Donald Trump during their time of bor Johnson PM, he went over there and he decided he was going to go walking front the Queen on her own property on Friday, July thirteenth, twenty eighteen. We made a big spectacle, they said, Donald Trump, on this unofficial, this unofficial state visit, we would have the audacity to walking from the Queen while he did so. And then he visits the Templar headquarters there in London, and then he has a weird meeting on a mound in Scotland on one of his golf courses. Because if you think about it, Donald Trump's largest mound owner in the world, because all these golf courses he's built upon are all mound sites, including the UK. And if I if I might emphasize my point there with we call these mounds, they call them tumuli, you can call them barrows. They're all the same constructions of the same culture, of the same bloodlines. And when I find see a man who's a McLoud of the his mother's McLeod, of a Templar heritage there with Donald Trump, I'm gonna ask why is he buying up so many mound sites? And if you look here, we can see here on the mounds in the UK they are fundamentally in every aspect of appearance and construction and time in which they are allegedly built no different than what we see today. And that is uh, we see if I can bring up the right picture here I was looking for for a moment here, Well, let me bring up this picture. So we see over there these knights Templar families built their castles on mounds. And this is not the only example of that. This is one example. So this is a templar castle that was built upon a mound site in Wales. Back to that Beaker people, you know whale, you know whale into the rocks of stone in Ise, coming allegedly from whales. But you know again that whole region down there in southern United Kingdom, my ancestry corner, all DNA results comes from the mound culture that that built those mounds. So that my paternal blood line. That is so we see again emphasized through these same paternal blood lines right through a different This is not mine. This is a this is one of the I don't I'll get back to you which one. This was? Oh, here we go, land, I don't ask me to pronounce anything. Welch, sir, I will not do that. But it's right there. You can see it. This is a templar castle that was built in the thirteenth century and it was built upon the mound Site's recognized mound site over there. We have a lot of recognized mound sites over there, so we have there's a site. Well, let me just bring this up. Let me let me find let me let me find a picture real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me show you something in the in the meantime that speaking of building stuff on mound sites, this is the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan. They built downtown on a mound site, Yes, sir, And as you can see, some of the mounds still exists to this day. They're not as plentiful as they once were. I think there's like seven or eight of them here, but the rest of them, because there were sixty at one point, the rest of them are underneath the downtown area. They built the city on the mound site.
Speaker 2: That goes without saying, with the Society of Cincinnati, from from Cincinnati to these cities in Michigan, the city of Chicago and Saint Louis, Louisville, so on and so forth, lacross Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Saint Paul. These are all mound sites, and they were intentionally done so with the key key architecture being built on mound sites. For example, the man who built Fort Vance I mentioned before. They're in Washington, Pennsylvania. They're the man who helped found that city there. Joseph Vance Senior, his son Joseph Vance Junior. His father was a Pennsylvania Chapter. Joseph Senior's father Samuel Pennsylvania Chapter, so he was probably hereditary member. And then his son is probably hereditary member. Right, so we see it again. Joseph Vance Junior, thirteenth governor of Ohio. He moves the capital from Chili coalthee the kind of the capital of Adena mounds there you will. I'll show you a hope well Adena structure from Chili cooth. He looks identical to a structure in the United Kingdom here in a moment. But Joseph Vance Junior moves the capital to Columbus, Ohio, where it is today. They put it on a mound site. They took the contents of that mound, did a ritual, made the cornerstone for the capital building in Columbus from the earth mound that they destroyed and did an a ritual fashion. And then Joseph Smith Junior, after he got out of office as governor, founded the city of Findlay, Ohio, which is not far from where you're describing this city today in Michigan, about an hour and a half south of their two hours found in Finlay on a mound. So we see again the gone going trend there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and with grand rapids here I looked into a little bit very interesting story here. There's documentation of the guys who helped build the city. They were some Irish fellows and some fellows from Holland that were tasked with getting rid of the mounds, right, the other mounds that we don't see here. They were charged with, you know, leveling the mounds, and a lot of those guys quit. They didn't want to go through with it because of the amount of bones and just history that they were pulling out. They thought it was wrong and they got superstitious about it. So they had to send a lot of these guys to work on other streets, you know what I mean. Like they're like, okay, you can work, go down the street where there's no mounds, and we'll have you work on that street. It's just there's a lot of other interesting stories surrounding this one, but I thought i'd bring it up right like, this is just another example of something that we've talked about.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's that's a good example.
Speaker 1: Actually, the more I look into this, the more I find that our North American cities are built on these mountd sites. Man, it's unbelievable. It's great.
Speaker 2: Why and intentionally it's it's they're venerating their ancestry. It's there, it's there, it's their ancestral ritual and residences.
Speaker 1: Seems to be. And then you find out that they're they're putting in these obelisks and lining them up with the star forks, and there's astrology and astronomy involved and goddess worship and everything else. This is the wildest story I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It's so I don't disagree, sir, I don't disagree. And if I if I didn't live in myself, sometimes I'm not sure if I believe it.
Speaker 1: I know, man, it's just not.
Speaker 2: That's not the image I was looking for.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how to I don't even know how to go about doing like a show like we did today. I don't. I just don't even really know where to start because the story is so big, there's much to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been on this journey for nine plus years, sir, and I can't agree with you more. It's hard. It's hard to wrap my own brain hole around to describe to others what I'm experiencing and seeing.
Speaker 1: And I just like I definitely knew today. Like, let's try to focus on Templar some because because of their part of the story, right, because this is where it gets very interesting. Like the Templars say that they knew about this this land, the New World from multiple sources. They are the Vikings. Yes, of course Plutarch and the Greeks the Vikings, but also they they got a hold of some Egyptian records and some Jewish records. Right, So, and this is another tangent that I won't go fully down.
Speaker 2: But well, no, I like the brain holds that, sir. Real quick, you had ethnic groups of the same bloodline though, right, just just to put a quick book note, you're describing these different ethnic groups that knew these maps, that had this knowledge. They're just the same bloodlines that go through these cultures, some.
Speaker 1: Of them, Yes, I'm with you for the most part. Yeah, some of them. Yeah, I mean that's going on. I don't I don't deny that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think we get lost in definitions. I don't mean rupture and you're trying to thought. We get lost in definitions of saying it's the it's the them, or the thats or the these, But it's again, it's the it's these, it's the knowledge of these is passing down these, it is that, it is.
Speaker 1: That, and and and again, these these groups, these groups from the millies Egypt, right, there's there's that mysterious island of Egypt, Elephantine Island. The walls of a temple on that island have depictions of Egyptians trading with Mayans, trading beads with Mayans. So so it's like, okay, so, how how long were the Egyptians coming over here? Right? And the Mayans, by the way, weren't just in South America, they were in North America as well. And then there's also these Zohar texts and these other Jewish texts that there and various records of the Jews that were found that early groups of Jews were coming over here as well. So you know, which is probably how you get Indian tribes like the Choctaw, which that's a Hebrew word for chokma. Chokema is the Zohar word for wisdom, or it's just Hebrew for wisdom. Actually it's not just the Zoe and chokema's tied in with with Banah and the Tree of Life and all this very deeply Hebrew theological stuff, right. It's it's it's a it's a deeply Hebrew theological concept for Native Americans to know about. It's like, how do they know about this enough to where they named themselves wisdom in Hebrew. It's like, so I think the Hebrew, and like, I just I just think that maybe I'm not I'm not a Lost Tribes guy, I guess or whatever, but I think that some the Lost Strivees may have come over here. At some point, there were lost Strives and they did disperse across the world. It seems so maybe some of them came over here.
Speaker 2: There's also well we have evidence of it. We get in I mean, I hen see what you're saying, because again, you live under these propagandas the fundamental aspect of the history, you learned the history, and I learned history of the folks, and the nywe've learned is all this is false what we're saying. So I understand your your perspective is, but it's gonna say if you look at all the evidence of the evidence, screams otherwise m hm, scream screams. Did there there has been a dispour of varying refugees to this land for many, many years. That is the Atlantis, the land which you're not going to get murked for your belief systems, essentially right the wild West.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's it. And also the Vikings. I mean, you know, we've talked about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: But the t same family, sir, same families.
Speaker 1: That's see. That's where I'm I lean into the bloodline thing. And I don't dis I don't discount this whole bloodline thing at all. I'm just saying I think there were some other groups that came over here that weren't necessarily a part of the blood line. But it seems like the bloodline families were the ones that are running stuff. At the end of the day. They were the ones who decided where the cities would be, and they're the ones who created the Empire.
Speaker 2: I can help you that with that one. So the President of the Senate was of the Massachusetts State Senate a couple of decades ago. For many decades, Bill Barger, brother of Whitey and Bill Bulger, brother of Whitey Bulger, the infamous Irish mobster who mrked a lot of people, worked with the FBI and was MK ultred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you had Johnny Depp movie made about him.
Speaker 2: There you go, right, gotta slid, gotta brag about your your tales of your tom fulleren hood rats ship. But Bill, Bill Bulger, to the President of the Senate, was not happy when the governor of Massachusetts decided Who's going to make a surprise appearance that day on the Senate floor. That man was a Weld of the Society of the Cincinnati Weld Family that served as the headquarters for the Massachusetts chapter in welld Hill there in Brookline. Eliza Weld, Colonel Elisa Weld was the head of that aspect of it. But Bill Weld, recent Libertarian candidate for president in twenty sixteen. I believe Vice President Cannon he was the governor and Bill Bulger's making a bunch of raised a bunch of ruck gets talking shit and said and is making public statements there on the floor and says, you know, my family's been here since the Mayflower. YadA, YadA, YadA, we blied this, we blowed that. And then Well just stands up and says, yeah, Bud, we sent our help here first. So that's exactly what you're describing. There are elements of the bloodlines, but then there's you know, they got the help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you have this up on the screen for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's Sheila Calle that at when we're talking all so we're talking again. We lost, folks get lost and semantics, the definitions of ethn crups, cultures or whatever. But again, these bloodlines manifest through various cultures. So yeah, indeed, well look at Pattern. I look at Pattern's behavior and the architecture therein and we look at this thing. They call them the Six Hills, our collection of Roman barrows. Some folks call them barrows or tumuli. And you're talking about the Vikings. So the Vikings built barrows and burial mounds dating back to the Viking airs, before those before they became Normans. They're in Normandy when they became Christianized in the eleventh century. But one of those mounds they've one, I found it very interesting of those Viking era mounds that look not all this similar thing we're looking at in this picture right here, they found a demonic, little Mickey Mouse looking character in it. And I argue, that is what folks worship when they're worshiping Mickey Mouse. Is this little demonic demon that used to be worshiped in a pagan past and was very much uh uh venerated with a little trinket, ritual trinket buried in a mound, which is what we see, no different than the ritual trinkets buried in the mounds here in America. So what I'm saying is just applying the known, knowns to the what folks don't want to identify here. But these mounds look identical. They call them Roman barrows, right, and now in Chili call the Ohio the epicenter of those Adena mounds today. Right, if you're to look at the mounds, we have different, We have platform mounds, we have apigy mounds, but the a Diena or the Hope Well, which are just ridiculous names we apply to these groups. They didn't call themselves that they look identical in their constructions, other than they try to claim some carbon dating differentiates the two and whatever. Anyhow, a lot of a lot of venus alignments here, sir as well. Yeah, so we see again that ongoing pattern of behavior. It's not just the names of the ethnic groups of cultures, it's the patterns of their rituals, act and their architecture. Yeah. Yeah, So this site here in Chili Cothee looks no different than those six hills of the barrows. And again you have I couldn't find a better picture. I have a better picture, but there's six hills in a row here. It's an identical site.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Hey pause real quick. Okay, so we pause for a second. But basically what you're saying is that there were seven heels here.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, so just like in this other site. So what I'm saying that there's another.
Speaker 1: Question too, was was the mickey mouse demon found here?
Speaker 2: Now I'll bring that one up here while we're talking about it, but what But that's what I mean by we get lost in these ideas of that was the Vikings that did that, or that was the Phoenicians that did that, or that was the Romans that did that, because that's what the prevailing narrative is here, right. Uh can you see this?
Speaker 1: Uh you might need to change it. I don't know. Let me see what else you got here. Oh, it's asking me to navigate this for you.
Speaker 2: You know what's what's what's sewing on the screen right now? So I'm on my screen. I'm seeing the six Hills.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, the actual hills. No, I'm not seeing that.
Speaker 2: No, but we're we're on the Wikipedia page for the six Hills there, right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so clear clear out what you have.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, oh, I'm I apologize, sir. I'm I'm new. I don't know what to do. I don't normally use I usually use stream yard. I was looking at the wrong page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh here you go.
Speaker 2: Now we're looking at six hills.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, the page we.
Speaker 2: Really got before. That was my point of being saying that when we're looking at all these cultures again, that other one was saying, let me just do that real quickly. This is the same and that we're looking at a culture around Stonehenge, right, the Beaker people. This is my paternal DNA heritage. Legally goes to these people curious questions. What is a barrow? Again? We call them different things. That's a mounds, the same difference the barrel mounds that predate Stonehinge by seventh centuries. So we're talking about all these cultures going over time. Why is it I look through all of my history and all I find is mounds through all these cultures. Be at the society, the Templars, the Normans, the Vikings, the Beaker peoples, or if you want to go over to this one today in the United Kingdom, we've misidentified as the Roman mounds, right, the Roman barrows, and these six hills are identical to six hills that sit in Chilicothe, Ohio. And it's like called the Hopewell National Monument. So we get lost in these ideas of hope Well, Rome, Beaker, Phoenicians, Vikings. It's the same bloodlines manifesting over time through different cultures in different time periods, built doing the same activities. So if you look at the salient characteristics of their activities, the blood lines they're in, you see the same things. We just call them different things today. No I hear you, man, I hear that's that's literally. What we're looking at here, though, right is those six hills. I can't find a good picture. I've been to the site plenty of times. I'm slacking for not having there. But you see three of these hills right here in the line of six hills, no different than that site there. We see three mounds in Washington Park, Cincinnati, Ohio, in a map drawn by Daniel Drake at eighteen thirty eight. Those mounds, by all appearances, line up with Oriyon's built no different than the Pyramids of Giza. That park, named after George Washington, is a site of a about they buried about fifty unknown soldiers from the Revolutionary War there, no different than Washington Square Park in Manhattan, where he was the general and presided over the army of and initial capital for US President in New York City. They built another site there with the Washington Archway there in Washington Square Park where there's another burial round of unknown soldiers and another mountain site. So we see again these things repeating in an ancestral homage, kind of paying tribute fashion.
Speaker 1: You said, you said Archway too. I'm thinking about Saint Louis Downtown Saint Louis they've got right there on the river. They've got that park and it's got that massive archway that was that whole area was cleared out of It was mounds and they cleared it. The whole area was mounds Saint Louis and they put why they put that gigantic archway there. You know what's that symbolize?
Speaker 2: I don't know it, dude, but you know it is interesting against repeat, I.
Speaker 1: Can tell you what this is. But this is the Ishtar Gate.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna I was gonna say, it seems very ancient, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it goes back to Nava that that archway goes back to the In my mind hebby canezers it ish Tar gates.
Speaker 2: Oh sir, are you telling me this is goddess worship?
Speaker 1: Oh? I would imagine yes, Now I think so, I definitely think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, again, that's what that's You're making my point that that's exactly what I'm talking about. Right there, we're looking at the same bloodlines, the same patterns of behavior, the same fundamental aspects that they're in with the goddess worship. Again, we can see these things every time, we can see them being, you know, described in improper fashions, oftentimes intentionally today. But when a discovery of knights templar fashions is found in the Robert E. Lee name down there, like you'd point out earlier, I mean, that's again another great example of some of the stuff we don't know about yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, I just thought about something. I'm gonna be doing some more digging on this, but I had a listener tell me about a lum Creek reservoir in.
Speaker 2: Ohio, Columbus, Ohio. Yes, sir, it was.
Speaker 1: A mountain site with seven mounds.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, sir, I've been there. I know, Yes, sir, I know, zacht what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It was flooded into seventies by the Army Corps of Engineers. And it's a lum creek, right A l u n A lum Creek reservoir. You froze up? Is that Does that sound right?
Speaker 2: A l u M?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Yeah, Okay, so you've been to the site. Wow, what about let me ask you this, j J. What about Hoover Reservoir in Ohio? Do you know anything about that one? Uh?
Speaker 2: Not off the top of my brain hole.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's near this Alum Creek reservoir from what I can tell, and it seems like they did the they did what they normally do, and they they brought in they fly, they brought in a dam. Well, they brought in the Army Corps of engineers who built the dam, and then they flowed ancient size typical.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, but I was thinking about it because of those mounds, right, there were seven mounds there, so it seems to be you said there were six in one in one of those pictures, there were six.
Speaker 2: But those were just identical mound sites in the rows of construction. But when you're talking about seven, you know, again we're talking about seven hills, ancient room stuff, right, yeah, exactly. You're talking about the city of Columbus. That ain't after Christopher Columbus. That's Columbia. That's the society of Cincinnati's goddess wors.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: She is America, she's a lady.
Speaker 1: Liberty, she's Columbia is dove.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's why we see Christopher Columbus represented as the dove, the white dove.
Speaker 1: And who else is the dove in ancient times?
Speaker 2: Ishtar Well, Sir, again, you're talking about goddess worship. Now, yes, sir, are you familiar with this site about forty five minutes south of.
Speaker 1: So what you have on screen right now is the demonic Mickey Mouse? Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about that first. I'll look up beside just forty five minutes south of alumb Creek that has some very interesting characteristics as we're describing here.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. Then, what's the name are you?
Speaker 2: You see this Mickey Mouse creature there? Right? This was a Viking mound or barrow. It was from in Denmark from the ninth the tenth century, so nine hundreds. This was a little figure they found and they're rich, so as we see here in America, they built all these ritual trinkets. Right, it seems like this was some sort of a pagan guy, you demon creature there and looks especially like Mickey Mouse, Sir?
Speaker 1: Was this maybe a wand was it long enough to be a wand?
Speaker 2: It could have been? It could have been. In fact, yeah, it seems like it could have been the tip of a wand for sure, right, for sure.
Speaker 1: Magical Magical World of Disney.
Speaker 2: Bro exactly right, I'll find I'll find the exact mound that came up and you were just asking me a question. Oh now, I was gonna tell you that about this mount. So this mound sits about forty five minutes to an hour south of Alum, the Alumn Creek mounds that you're describing. Okay, so it's called cross mound. It literally is what as described. It is a cross mound.
Speaker 4: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: There you go from the squir from the Smithsonian Sanctions Societies, and they started eighteen forty eight square and David survey the cross mound with a laplunge in the Indiana Jones guy, he was there for that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an interesting shape, is it not?
Speaker 2: Where do they get that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is the significance of this? You know, again, we don't know these things. We just we just call it the cross mound.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's an equal arm cross.
Speaker 2: It's interesting shape, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Well, and I'm not trying to make everything nights templar.
Speaker 2: Well I am, so go ahead, please, the.
Speaker 1: Equal arm cross is very well templar thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in the land. Let's but again, let's let's use our sentences. Let's be logical. But we're in the land. Of the templar we have, so we've already discussed so many pieces of evidence of that modern ancient to modern times. If we're gonna call it in a else other than that, I think we're being silly.
Speaker 1: And you know what people people might actually get. I don't know how this is going to come across, right, but I can imagine I could see some people getting the impression that I'm like on team Templar here or something like that.
Speaker 2: You sound a lot more. Are you sure you're not Mormon?
Speaker 1: I'm neither, sir. I'm neither Templar nor Mormon. So I'm just interested in history. That's That's what's on my table. That's what's on my dinner table. Just whatever history is, whatever the true history is, that's what we're That's what we're going to dine on tonight. Right, And I'll and I'll tell you something about this this quarter cross, this equal arm cross. If you look at the points of the cross, of course this is this one's a little rounded, but you got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight points. And I think that there's some connections possibly with the quartered cross and the eight points, the eight pointed templar cross and the eight pointed starve Ishtar.
Speaker 2: I think so yeah. I mean, I don't know, I don't know enough about these things. When we see the repeating patterns of behavior like that, it seems to mean something.
Speaker 1: Uh. I'm not saying that the templar cross is always used as a symbol for Ishtar. I'm just saying that the points line up. There are eight points, and I do find that interesting. I find it compelling enough to mention. So yeah, and a lot of coming well, it's just it's just gonna say, a lot of this stuff, you know, coming down from Manley P. Hall uh, is interesting to me as well. He of course he later in life he did become a mason, but he was also initiated as a templar Manley P.
Speaker 2: Hall was that's right, m hm. And resecreation stuff too, right.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And he's one of these guys who you know, every so often you see this figure emerge from from the mystery schools who seems to come out of the woodwork and put a lot of information out and it and it seems as if they're allowed to do so because in the minds of the orders themselves, they're pushing to culture forward. So you see these information dumps right through guys like Manly p All throughout history. I'm sure there's I'm sure there's another way. I'm sure somebody has a different opinion on that.
Speaker 2: Well. No, I think Manly Pol's a great figure. He's this huge Massinus scholar that I found most Masons don't read his work today. And he's also this Rosicrucian guy who dabbles with us Sirhan Sirhan kind of activities there. And you know, there's allegations from folks like Ed Sanders that he may have in fact been Manley P. Hall, the Grand Chingong of the old four Pi fame of you know, death cult manson family style stuff process. So it's an interesting character of an of a cult figure for sure, But you get you.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying, right Like, I think that some of these orders will put out information from time to time.
Speaker 2: I think they put out information. I think folks like many Fleet Hall infiltrate many orders to put out disinformation.
Speaker 4: Interesting, which yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I mean, well, let's let's look at an organization like the Society of Cincinnati founded Room Society, the King Charles in the Moral family, or they're in England, such venerating folks like Henry Kiss and Journ A lot of these other folks that I can all readily describe as anti liberty comedies bastards, they're part of it.
Speaker 2: But you know, and again somebody like you know lock of Me said about politics, I don't play in any of it. But folks like Tucker Carlson is a part of the Pilgrim society. So Tucker Carlson, who's most firmly rooted within a lot of spooky activity with his father, who I would actually argue has done a lot of libertarian type of activities. You know, we're artists of things. Again, a lot of these these groups and unintelligent agencies, they like to get involved in the same battlefield. So saying that they're all involved in one thing is not exactly the case. Far more less black and white, more gray than that. Let's say, for example, Dick Carlson, Tucker's dad, out to the transgenidor to campaign nationally. He's the first journalist to do that in America in nineteen seventy four, outing a man who decided to be a woman professional tennis player. This is a big, big big outrage against them for doing so. But it is that element fighting against that globalist element or anti liberty element, and we see that primarily operating in our current times. One of the major areas is the Pilgrim Society and we see somebody like Chucker Carlson's part of that. Is he part of that because he's part of that group? Is he part of that? As an infiltration? We see again the same thing going on with all these groups. The pope is an American pope of French Protestant origins with ken folk in the French chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati the Templars. He's a descendant of the Templars, is what I'm saying there. So we have a descendant of the Templars in the Vatican seat today. So what I'm getting on is there's a lot of things that you know aren't as black and white as they see them. And I think there's a lot of infiltration. And you see somebody like Manly p Hall is doing all this occultism. What is this true purpose?
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I mean, and I think too, like some of the things that you'll see is a big pile of truth with a lie embedded in it.
Speaker 2: Lots of that, isn't There's a lot of that. Yeah, there's a lot, especially around the Templars, isn't it. Everyone say all the Templars invented banking. All the Templars are this powerful group. Now, when you talked about the Knights of Malta, the Tweotalic Knights, they didn't get put down like the Templars did. The Vatican invented banking, not the Templars, who then employed by the Vatican. So again, a lot of things are misdescribed today and and done so in a misinformation fashion, Like you're saying.
Speaker 1: I've also heard that it was Arab people who invented banking. I mean, I don't have a dog in fight here. I'm just saying I don't. But you know, did you see did you see that the Vatican is putting out this this mega concert with like John Legend and Pharrell and Carol g.
Speaker 2: No. I did not see that, wild bro, I just saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like, is this the end of the world or what? Why was the Vatican putting on John Legend concerts?
Speaker 2: Well, do you remember at the that's the emails at the height of the Kevin space the accusations Kevin Spacey was hiding out with his then boyfriend Prince Andrew along with Tony Podesta in Vatican City. Numerous reports and sidings they're in. So makes you wonder again with these factional divides, what is really going on in this world? Are all these people working together? Well, they all want to be in the same battleground and playground, and they have factional disputes that are within these groups.
Speaker 1: Man, just Chrissy Teagan, right, that's John Legend's wife.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, Kevin Spacey just was that can Film festival. This new movie. Dude, you know, this is the dude who's got numerous accusation is a very hood rad shit, you know. And all of those witnesses died. Yeah, that's with the exception of one who seems to got paid off, but the other ones met a mysterious demise.
Speaker 1: All right, it's got the JFK air to it, Like a lot of the witnesses just seem to die suddenly, especially the people who are at the hospital who witness JFK's body. A lot of those people they killed, like two hundred people who worked in those hospitals.
Speaker 2: Clean up crew, Dude, cleanup crew Aisle six.
Speaker 1: It's wild. It's wild.
Speaker 2: So that little demonic creature I covered it. I can't find the actual dig but it is. We can. You want me to fast forward through my show here, I will find it for us here to close out the show.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, bro, we can can.
Speaker 2: Check it out my Death to Disney show. I did discussing how I believe Disney's demonic creature and I and I was, I was wishing the hurricane at the time was going to take out Orlando's disney World, not the people, just just the demonic mouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I'm sold on this one.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It looks just like Disney or.
Speaker 2: I just I I apologize I shouldn't. Well, well, what's going on there? Well my apologies. This is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, why don't we Why don't we close this out?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: This has been a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My computer's acting jacked up right now, thank you, sir. I think it might be it might be possessed by a demonic mouse itself.
Speaker 1: How about do you need to share anything else?
Speaker 2: No, No, that was it. I was just trying to close that out therefore.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's I'm forever intrigued by the ancient demon Mickey Mouse. I think there's a lot more stuff like that than people realize. They're speaking of a clean up crew. You know, there was most certainly a clean up cleanup crew involved with the masking and hiding and burying of a lot of artifacts like that. There's a lot of stuff out there just like that that will never see And speaking of the Vatican, a lot of it's below that in their labyrinth of hidden files and caverns.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting there, you ain't cancer. And but I would say, folks wanta everyone wants to say their lot stuff hitting there. You're probably not wrong. A lot of folks want to say there. Look at the Pyramids, a lot of secrets, terrible. What's underneath there? No one asks what's underneath the foot that our feet every day here in Atlantis, America. Yeah, there's a lot of shit here underneath a lot of history we don't know about that that is not even underneath, it's above ground, and we still don't recognize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, and that's another thing, man Like people are going to have to stop going to the government when they make or find I'm sorry, but if you find something, do not contact the Smithsonian. I think that needs to be put out there, like like I don't know, contact your local podcaster at least gets the beverage of it.
Speaker 2: First, contact your local muppet. You have a better you have a better chance, a better survival rate of anything going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, yeah yeah, so yeah, man, this has been great.
Speaker 2: I thank you for your time, sir, And if I can give you one click quick note to make it emphasize the point you just make and to bring it back to our very relevant example of that. There's a couple of fellas trying to find that old Knights templear treasure, the ones that bifurcated during the Civil War, someone with the Union, someone with the South, when the Society of Cincinnati disbanded there what we now know is the Civil War. They're a little feud that Confederate gold, the southern half of that Night's tumbler and gold, some of it was found in a cash in western Pennsylvania. Those fellas contacted the authorities and the FBI and not only try to arrest them later, they stole the gold.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard about this. Those guys are still alive, right, those treasure hunters.
Speaker 2: To my understanding them, but they've been threatened, sued and by the rest threatening of arrest, sued by I think they got one of them got sued by the federal government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that guy? Do you remember whose name?
Speaker 2: JJ?
Speaker 1: If you don't want it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's they have a treasure hunting company. But I don't remember their names without my brain now. But that dispute started ten years I guess. I think it only finally ended two years ago in court, and there's been losses.
Speaker 1: I've heard that guy on a podcast. It's been a year. Yeah, I heard that guy podcast. Tell that story.
Speaker 2: You're better let call on your muppet than your These local authorities help you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, the FBI, So, I mean, that's what.
Speaker 2: They do, go arrest your threatening to ruin your life and then steal your goal.
Speaker 1: That's what they think happened with that John Swift silver mine. They think that the government found it long ago, and that the FBI has been the one like telling people to go out and look for it.
Speaker 2: Well. On the note of misinformation, you don't think these groups internally within these factions have been feeding each other misinformation for centuries over the locations. So when we wonder why folks like those Stonewall Jacks or the other Confederate General was raiding Union Masonic lodges are built on mound sites, well they may have been fed disinformation.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know, you know, just just on the side and though here since I brought up the Swift Silver mine, I don't know how much you know about that potentially looked in.
Speaker 2: I'm familiar with it, but I don't don't. I don't know a ton about it.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, man, like I don't have all the information, just like neatly shelved and ready to go in my mind right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no worries, man, I can't even find my demonic mound situation from then.
Speaker 1: Oh you're good man. But there there are uh coded treasure maps or information with a cipher. There's a cipher involved with that, and it ties into some of the documents, the original Founding Father documents, like like the Declaration of Independence and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Sir, I would believe you, But I saw this already in a film. It was called National Treasure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, exactly, But apparently that's the case.
Speaker 2: I think that sh it's real dude. Again, I think a lot of this stuff's unknown. There's folks that do know about stuff. There's just in from and misinformation amongst this group. So there's confusion everywhere, and I think a lot of stuff is not known where things are buried still to this day.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and and to your point, like it seems like every other thing I'm talking about these days on this show, there's people don't think it's real and there's a movie made after it, so they think that it's all just fictional stuff. Well, what are we finding here? Is like the more and more I continue down my podcasting little road here, I'm finding that, Okay, the movies are about the real life stuff like the freaking Crystal skulls.
Speaker 2: Man, and they tell you that in the movie. So that way someone can say, oh, you just saw it in the movie, buddy, Yeah, that way you can post it on ready. You can post all these legitimate facts about the Templars and America on Ready and cut, and some of them reply, yeah, nice, nice tripile that sounds like national treasure. Three? Was that literally? Was the response I got?
Speaker 1: Is that the person who said that is that who I think it is?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, yeah, no, that guy had a difference. This was just a random part, but I was trying to have legitimate conversations with the other man of ancient American history lore.
Speaker 1: There awesome man, all right, j J another good one.
Speaker 2: Tell everyone, yes, Sir Real barn Burner, if you will, Real barn Burner, Sir Operation GCD Sundays and Thursdays and do some Patreon previews and then Patreon shows. The life and times of my Operation GCD travels are on Sundays the True Crimes and I say true crimes. I think that terms ridiculous, but matters of crimes and high weirdness that have interested me over the years of my travels. I discussed on Sundays and then been unpacking the anatomy of the Satanic Panic on Thursdays and then nine to fifteen, all of them at nine fifteen PMS. But Wednesdays I do a film review and a cult and Oresto Terre. Can be great to have you on one of those panels here in the future. If you're a fan of any film specifically Tim, by all means, please let me know will be convene on some of those matters. There's a lot of this ain't we could do. We could even do National Treasure, sir, not number three like that on Reddit was proposing. But you know the first and second because there's a lot of stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a like an esoteric review what Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because again, once you put in those films, people are like, oh, what is that the divintion code? You have a for example, that Priory Scion story that's old earlier. What do you would you watch too many divention codes? Bud? Either you got somebody from the Priory Scion stocking. Well, here's the deal. I am again descended from nineteen to those twenty five templars of the Magna Carta. And that's without consideration of maybe one or two more with you know, George. I'm not even considering the factor of George there right when he's des sending up ten, he's got two. I don't have my other mother trees, so tend it could be twenty one of those twenty five and again my son being twenty four, So why wouldn't I have a Priory Sion member inserting themselves in my life? If these tales are true, I'm saying, if there is evidence to substantiate these claims, well there's evidence right there. So I'm saying these things are relevant. These things exist today. I do find I find it they're put in the films in which to discredit these things that way. Oh what do you priory sign? Which you watch DaVinci Code? You know what I mean? So what are you Night's Sember America? Would you watch two much National Treasure? Buddyh go go catch some more Disney movies like that Demonic Demon they found in a Mound?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, no, I mean I'd love to join you for one of those, man, But there's there's all kinds of stuff. And like I said, man, even that whichever whichever Indiana Jones film it was that featured Petra Uh.
Speaker 2: That'd be number three with the legendary scotsman Sean Connery, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like somebody on his right, on Lucas's writing team, or maybe even Lucas himself, was clued in to this mysterious location before the rest of the world knew about it. I just find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Do you find it also interesting? It stars a man of Templar heritage who which the legendary scotsman Sean Connery.
Speaker 1: Oh see Templar.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's got templar heritage.
Speaker 1: Heritage. Yeah, interesting man, Yeah, uh oh yeah. And one more thing, like with the esoteric review thing, did you ever do that movie? Uh? What's it called? It's got Tom Cruise and it's got the Devil in it. Do you know what I'm talking about? Oh?
Speaker 2: Fantasy?
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to do that, sir, we can certainly we can do that in the future as well. We got I got plenty of Wednesdays then Fridays. We've been a couple of barn burners on these topics of ancient America on a Friday show. But highly recommend folks for at least four nights a week. You'll find me their live ever at Operations GCD.
Speaker 1: Cool man, Thanks brother, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, sir. I appreciate the conversation. You're a man with many details, Tim, and I enjoy your thoughts and oftentimes, like I accused you of before, you're in a brain hole. You got a lot of good ideas. I like where your head's at. And uh, you know, there's a lot more to discuss on these topics. I think there's a lot more to uncover because not only we've been propagandaied, again, that propaganda has caused people to actually go down the actual pass of the facts and use logic and reason. When we look at a cross mound, we look in the land of the temp and sitting in the land of the templars. Let's put two and two together and call it a templar. You know, some sort of connection there, right, And I'm not saying the templar has built that. I'm saying there's some sort of bloodline connections of ancestral heritage here.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Agreed, This is the this is the new age of pirate radio. Man's what we're here. We're taking all this information and giving it out for free, like, do what you will with it, right, think about it, disagree with it, think about it some more. But this is what we do. And I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to try Sielgit, okay, use the promo code Tim ten. That's Tim T. I am ten. If you guys want to try Shielgit, I take it. I love the stuff. I'm going to leave the link below to the website and it's vibe med X. So just when you look into description, just look for the word Shielgit and click the link and go check it out. And if you purchase some use Tim ten And that's a wrap. As always, break the Mold conquered the realm, and thanks for listening.