Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's a Monday. It's a mugshot Monday, which means him here with Keisha. Hey, hey, I am still encapsulated in a fruitful I wonderland. But guess what, guys, when you're hearing this on Monday, I will, depending on when you're listening, I will be headed away from the beach back to Virginia. Hopefully the bug man is in here just bombing this house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Should I be worried about whatever he's gonna put in here? Is it gonna I should like hide all my makeup and stuff just so I don't like put it on my face.
Speaker 2: I mean put everything up. I just feel like, Okay, So I saw this meme and I started to send it to you. It was like these bugs that lived with someone US's house and they're listening to all business like. They're like, can you leave? This is going on? Did you hear I taught to her? And I'm like, that's Mary Pain and the fruit flies. So I feel like they already know the plan about the exterminator coming right they they it's not gonna work. I hope it does. But these are smart flies.
Speaker 1: Fruit flies that's a really great point. Somebody did send me this morning. I haven't had a chance to read it, but they sent me a DM and it was a you know, something that popped up on their Instagram and they said, this is now my feed because of your fruitfly stories. And it was like a man in a loads that looked like he was talking about certain plants you could get to avoid. I was like, that's hilarious. Also, I should watch that for tips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if I get back here on the eighteenth or nineteenth, wherever I'm coming back, if I get back here and those things aren't gone. I mean, I was selling Kimberly yesterday. I have fully reverted to Mama June style fly strips.
Speaker 2: I get it. I just feel like they helped build that house, like they think it's it's maybe you should check like the deed. Maybe they're on there and they were so small you didn't see it when they signed. But this this is their home now too. They're the captain of the ship. Hey, you guys just won't accept it.
Speaker 1: I think that when for some and this is not true because there's definitely like more in the bathroom, but they're also right here at my desk. I think when they went on the porch, which is right here, they had to do some work on something on the porch, So I think the workmen were in and out a ton yep, and I think they were like lifting boards up and stuff that had a lot of moisture and stuff. I think that's every time that they opened the door that twenty more came in and hid. And then they just said like, okay, this is where we live now. And they have now multiplied to millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got there's there's a couples, there's kids graduating. The kids are getting ready to start school next week, you know, so it won't be as many around during the day time because they're at school. You got grandkids, great brands and all kinds. So if you got like generations right there and your pot is that your bedroom?
Speaker 1: This is my bedroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yep, you started. I think you should just make nice with them.
Speaker 1: I mean, what they really enjoying my coffee this morning? They do? Yeah, they've dive bombed in there. I've yesterday I made and I was so proud of myself. I made a because I had like a nice coffee with a straw so I pulled a piece of paper and I literally like made a little notch for the straw so that I could and that really prevented them from jumping into my ice coffee. So that was good. Yeah, I mean because creative, real creative.
Speaker 2: They look forward to, you know, like I wonder what kind of creamer she's gonna use this morning. She's gonna switch it up, guys, she's making coffee. There's coffee. The coffee's ready, guys, it's ready.
Speaker 1: What are we going to talk about? We don't have to talk about the fruit flies? My god, I'll have to get another. God, listen, of all the infestations I could get, fruit flies is the best one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's raining and super hard here at the beach, which is kind of sad on your last day. Yeah, but also it'll force us to be in the house and get things done. So what will those things be, I don't know, laundry. Last night we went David and I went to bed and John was so asleep on the couch and he'd been asleep for like an hour. But it was one of those like lay on your back, like drooling, like the dogs were jumping on him and he wentn't moving. We will check to make sure he was still with us, right, And I said, today this morning, I got wonder what time he went to because we we left him there. We're like, all right, he's grown up. You know. It's like, I wonder what time he went to bed. David goes, I don't know, Like he didn't even text us to be like, oh wow, sorry if we're like, I was like, did you check to make sure he's in his room? Because right, Dave said he went in there and checked and you know, pushed him a little bit and that he did respond.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad that I'm not the only person that does that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: There's times where scholar will come in and I'm like, we haven't seen her in hours, which is nothing for her to take a nap, which.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, it's midnight, she hasn't come out of her room, she's gotten out from work, and I literally will go in there and just like check that she's breathing.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I do a little bit push, a little push.
Speaker 2: What construction site did you work on today that I didn't know about? That you are this past out and then she's one of those people push her a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, mama, thought she wasn't fucking asleep. Oh no, my kids are full demon They're just like me. If anybody who's ever known me my whole life, like my friends in college in high school too, I guess we're like afraid to wake me up, and so they wouldn't. They just wouldn't wake me up because I'm so mean, And then I'd be pissed, like what you guys all went to the beach and didn't wake me up, And they're like, we're scared of you. We're scared of you. And I've seen it with my children and I've heard their friends say, no, we didn't want to wake her up because we're scared because she's so mean.
Speaker 2: No, she's not, she's not. I think she shocked. It's kind of like that, I wasn't asleep for nine hours, Like you took a nap. No, that wasn't a nap. You went to bed for the day, Like, that's not a nap.
Speaker 1: So it's like how men do. It's like how men do with their sleep.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still watching that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave will always be like, that's you. I'll go your story whose you are? Like what what? That's your comeback? That's funny, it's a joke. When we were first married, like our first year of being married, and we were in a queen bed okay, David, six or four, y'all were the queen bed. That's all that fit in our little place. And one time in the middle of the night, I kept going, oh my god, like, you're story. Like I was pushing him, like you're snoring, You're story, And he said, you worry about you and let me worry about me. And when I tell you in our house, my parents say it all the time. My mom thinks, I mean sale has been twenty five years. My mom will go remember that time Dave said, you worried about you, not worry about me. He was dead asleep and I was just like, you're snoring. He's like, hey, you worry about you? Oh my god, why can't fucking sleep? So I am worried about me.
Speaker 2: I remember those days of James and his horrible four hundred pound body snoring that that's sleeping next to a hibernating bear.
Speaker 1: I till Dave all the time, I would say, point your snout in the other direction, He's.
Speaker 2: Like, like, I was so happy when James lost weight because it's healthier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also the snoring's gone, but Dave stopped drinking the story was gone, so it's see. Yeah, it's really really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all. It's summer. I really love to have people over and I love to get out all of my fun serving dishes, and I also love a string light and a full barbecue vibe. I also love an outward game like croquet or cornhole that would surprise you, but I'm pretty good at cornhole. And guess what else. You can get all of that at my go to shop, Wayfair. So for this beach house, I like to keep kind of a beach theme. I like things with like sharks and a nautical vibe, like you know, navy blue. I got the cutest outdoor pillows from Wayfair, and I got a couple from my Adirondack chairs and a couple of bench cushions because you know, if you're sitting out there for a long time trying to get some sun, you gotta be comfortable. They're that outdoor material, which is perfect, and Wayfair's delivery was always free, fast and hassle free. Now did you guys know that Wayfair literally has everything for the outdoors. In addition to all the fun to core and pillows, they have long games, but they also have trampolines, gazebos, hot tubs, pools, and swing sets. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space, no matter your budget. So shop outdoor furniture, grills, long games, and way more for way less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to explore their huge outdoor selection. And that's wayfair dot com w A y f ai r dot com. Wayfair Every style, every home. Well, I'm very excited to talk to you about life after lock Up because you've got scoop for me Leticia and Keith or who were starting with. So give me the scoop on what happened with Leticia?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Laticiaia Letitia. Yeah, I think it's because of our commentary about the show that really encouraged law enforcement to really go after her and finally arrests her. Because she got arrested.
Speaker 1: On the ninth, so two days yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is in custody and she has a cash bond of forty thousand dollars. So if you don't know what a cash bomb means, I means you have to have that exact amount to be able to get out of jail in cash. In cash. Yes, So the charges are forgery, shocker, identity, theF no insturments, no registry. It's a pile up of all these things that we've been hearing about over the years. Yeah, finally, finally, And I think it's one of those things that's got to it has to work itself through the court system. And again I think because of us, someone goes has push this on through. This needs to be on top. And she's rested, and when I tell you, hold on, she looks so bad, Yes, almost unrecognizable.
Speaker 1: Pulled her right out of the bed.
Speaker 2: There's no hair extension. It doesn't look like she's got any hair extensions. She's got very dark circles underneath her eyes. Her skin still looks kind of good, kind of jealous of that. Yeah, Yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: In a little smile, she's giving a little I don't.
Speaker 2: Know that unless her husband has been out selling more drugs, I don't know how she's gonna get out.
Speaker 1: That's really sad. She just has two kids, those kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing. She had told us that she'd had a past, right mm hm, And we're like, okay, she's straightened up her act, but now you you started it all up again, knowing that there's a chance that you're going to go to jail. And you've got these two girls who one of them has no relationship with her dad. Thankfully, Naryah does have a good relationship with her dad and goes to go and see them. But what about this poor baby, the little one.
Speaker 1: Well, we just assumed that Keith is still out and maybe he's helping. Maybe Aunt Marsha's helping, But it sounds like all her stuff is just very white collar. And then no insurance. Do you think that means like she was running this business with no insurance, no license.
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah, which was not a surprise to us at all because we kind of figured that to begin with.
Speaker 1: No, well, those people don't work there, they're just her friends. She rendered that boardroom for the day to be like, my man will be coming here to work, and she literally like yeah, over to home.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: It's got a bunch of signs that said girl ball slapped them in an office is like this is where I work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she went to the clearance section and got all that signage because it's like, okay, anyone has that have that many signs about anything. It's really not their thing that they want people to think that they are.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, if you live, if you have to tell yourself to live, laugh, love, then.
Speaker 2: You're not living, laughing or loving.
Speaker 1: You need to go to therapy. Yeah. God. There was something that that was on ninety Day UK this Week with Kimberly, and it was this woman Shorna, and she had a sign on her wall that said like you know, dream, sleep, dance or something, and Kimberly is like, okay, it's not as bad as love, laugh, love. She's like, but then I zoomed in and it was like dream often dance daily that She was like fucking get get it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I just can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do the road art.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys. Also, if you listen to the ten dollars level prom I'm ninety Day UK with Kimberly, the sound was bad. If you heard me twice on the show, I said to her, hey, your sound is bad. She doesn't know, like I texted her last night. I said, you need to like check and see what that was, because, like I told her twice to fix it, she was. And when you go in your settings and your microphone is set, like what can you do? You know? I should have probably just stopped it and been like, we have to start over because it was bad. Ingrid tried to fix it and post. And if you got the episode too early, like I'm sorry, Merry Christmas, You're welcome. I don't know. Yeah, Ingrid accidentally put it out a little bit early, but like before the episode had dropped. I mean, I'm sorry. I mean, if you woke up and you had the recap before you had the episode, just wait three hours watch the episode. It's not required. It's not required. You don't have to listen right away. But I appreciate people alerting us to what we did wrong. We are both We're on a different coast. Ingridon Minnesota. I'm in North Carolina, and we are killing it, guys. I mean in eleven episodes this week, twelve next week, Keisha and I are working triple overtime to do our Love is Blind UK episode, saying you will have them on Tuesday when it drops at the correct time, can't wait and we're loving that, guys. Love is blind UK. It's really good.
Speaker 2: I feel like one of these times you're gonna be like I'm at the beach Incress on Venus. She's been everywhere else, Like the next step is totally out of space, Like let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you where she's going next our it's on our little hr schedule. Here have pets. Does she yes, she's got page it's French bulldog.
Speaker 2: Does she travel or does she stay home?
Speaker 1: Or the page? Page page will barely go on a walk? No page is a real asshole. No uh page pages at home snorting and a neighbor who takes care of page. Yeah. So the next thing happening with Ingrid. She'll be in New York moving her daughter into school, and then of course she'll be in Europe. She'll be in Europe for Wow, it appears she'll be in Europe for almost twenty days, so good for her.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you when I grow up, I want to be angry.
Speaker 1: I've got Christina, who is Matt and Jake and Ben and Ronnie's producer is going to be taking over, so in advance, thank you, Christina. Thank you, Christina. I'm sure it'll be super fun to deal with people telling you what you did wrong. Just kidding, I study just kidding.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: We're killing it. We're killing it where we feel great. Yes, let's talk about these people Life after lock Up season seven, episode two or season six B episode six twelve, just pick pick one. But this one is called free my man. Okay, but in your main are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we're not waiting for anyone to get out.
Speaker 1: No, but I wouldn't look to well, maybe because he's good, Maybe because he's having to go to the halfway house. I guess.
Speaker 2: So I so only think I could think of I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So as I predicted, Uh, Letitia had rented this limo for whatever was the minimum four hours. They probably not in her own name and not with her own credit card. She somehow bamboozled production into paying for this. So she tried to pretend like they were going to be in this thing for twenty six hours, but instead's minimum three hour rental. So that's what she did. So they ride around in this limo and they bone the guy like gets out of the car to give her privacy.
Speaker 2: Which is nice of them.
Speaker 1: That was nice because I mean, he could just shut there and listen, but we're talking to it. She goes, Ooh, it's been a long time since I was with a man. But he turned me every which way but loose. And he says, it was amazing being able to smack that ass with my wife. It's amazing thing so much passion involved, and being able to stroke that ship like I wanted to and take it all in.
Speaker 2: I think she was taking it all in. That was very detailed, very very I could. I'm sure some people may have been turned on by that. Uh you think, however, was Yeah, some people love to hear about, you know, other people described their sexual experiences. I don't feel in me to particularly know that because all I'm thinking is he's got those damn butter gold teeth in his mouth, and yeah, I wouldn't want that in my face.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, though, because you know, when you're in prison, you know you could go to the salon, the barbershop or whatever. And he was a federal prison, so it's even better. And also he had to pay somebody to do those.
Speaker 2: Good like whoever did it did a pretty good job because they look fresh and new.
Speaker 1: His hair is pretty amazing. I gotta say it. I wonder how much of that is his hair, his real hair, But I bet his hair is pretty long if he hadn't cut it in six years.
Speaker 2: And I'm willing to bet that he didn't cut it at all. It's just like I said, his forehead. Forehead looks back sometimes and I'm like, maybe we should just go ahead and get a nice hair cut.
Speaker 1: But you know whatever, Yeah, yeah, and probably that's expensive. And it sounds like you don't how many extra money right now? What No? I said up, No, I thought you were about to say. No, let me tell you how much that would cost. How much did that cost for a guy to get his hair done like that?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about like dreads or twists or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, if it was done in prison, it was probably like cheese. It's a box of cheese. It no thick packages of ramen noodle. I mean, I feel like you got a good.
Speaker 1: Deal, yeah, but on the outside, that's hundreds of dollars to get your house because it takes a little bit take I mean, those tiny, little pieces it's all ahead, okay, so blah blah blah okay. So of course they're going on the twelve hour bus ride because we knew that they were not okay, so.
Speaker 2: They couldn't afford that trip.
Speaker 1: The first thing I was looking at I was like, is she in a bodysuit? It's gonna be uncomfortable. But that it was two pieces because I was like, god, yeah, And then she tells us, you know, prison policy says that he has to be transported on a bus, so we don't want to cause any problems. We already knew that, so why are you trying to make us think you were doing this limo?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad she explained it because I wasn't you know for sure why he couldn't just ride in a limo, but.
Speaker 1: Or a car. We've seen him in a regular car.
Speaker 2: Because I was kept saying like, why didn't she just drive? Like we've seen her make this trip before, So yeah, it was so different this time, but now we know.
Speaker 1: And then they're in the talking head together and she's like, I don't like the idea of you going to that co ed halfway house with those other bitches. He's like I'm taking my loyalties to you. She was like, I don't trust those other bitches. I was like, well, you need to only trust.
Speaker 2: Him, Yeah, because you're not in a relationship with the other bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And longest it's not Harry's, that is what they all should Google search and they should literally put in is my husband going to Harry's halfway house? If it's not Harry's halfway house, he has a good chance of coming out without having sex. He's gonna be denied Chick fil A. He's got to pass a drug test, Like, none of that shit happens at Harry's halfway I wonder if they cleaned up Harry's halfway house after we you know, it was seen on national television.
Speaker 1: I wonder were they they were in They were in the area. Oh, they were in Ahio, but she's from Baltimore and she moved back. Yeah something like that. Yeah, oh hi, oh you're right, yep, Okay, the ride is over. He's wearing a stupid grill, which I think is just probably makes his breath really small bad.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying, like, I would not want that in my face. And he's got good teeth.
Speaker 1: His teeth are fine. Yea, yeah, she says, listen. He thinks when we get off the bus, we're going right to the halfway house. But I have a surprise, and everybody's there waiting for him. So he loves seeing her daughter, Jakira, who he calls his daughter. She's seven. He hugs Naryah, who's sixteen. He's like, of course, you know, she's like a teenager. But she did give him a card, and he says, you know, I really do care about our family. I want to continue to build our family. We see his grandma, his stepmom, his sister aunt Marcia, of course, and his dad. And his dad's name is Doc, and he cries, and dad seems very sweet.
Speaker 2: He does. I was just there was a lot of people out there, and I was wondering were any of these his actual biological children were they were they there? Because they didn't point them out to say, oh, here's his son, here's his daughter.
Speaker 1: The chirus underneath I noted were grandma, stepmother, yeah, sister aunt Marcia, dad, yeah, and yeah. I didn't see anybody else other than Jakira and Aryah. I didn't see any other names.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't show any other names, but it was a lot of people there though, I'm like, yeah, hopefully like some of his kids came.
Speaker 1: It could have been some of his kids, and the and the moms of those kids were like, they can be there when he comes out, but do not put their names on the screen. Do not say that they're kids. Yeah, I mean, can you imagine you go to school and a kid is like, well.
Speaker 2: My mom was watching his show and saw you. Yeah, that would be pretty damn embarrassing.
Speaker 1: She saw you, she recognized you for the soccer team and said, your dad just got out of prison. Yeah, yep, yep, so dad, his name is Doc says, you know, my son's been gone for our eleven years, really, and I feel joyful. It's a weight off my shoulders that he's out, you know, praise Jesus and let's hope. So they do a big group picture and says he'll be in this halfway house for three months, which is just twenty minutes from her house. Now we got good. I did research it last week and it did say that he got moved to a re entry program, which is good too, like those, but then that was like three hours from her, so sucks. And maybe that's when she decided to start start. I got her life of crime. No, she needed to be in the re entry program.
Speaker 2: I think she needed it more than he did. Because great point.
Speaker 1: Ok, so they all go, the kids and Letty should go to take him to the halfway house. And she's letting him out, and she's like, I just think this halfway I think it's just a waste of time. He's in there with a bunch of hosts. Wasted time, Like this man has been in a prison at least this time six years. No, he needs he don It's just always such a mistake when they just go right to your house, you.
Speaker 2: Know, No, that is it's it's not a good thing at all. You always have to think back eleven years ago. Look how much like cars have changed, phones have changed, like so many things have changed, and they know nothing about this new world. No, they need to they need to, believe me. I think he needs to guide is from the red Where is he going to the halfway house.
Speaker 1: And then the re entry program. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does not need the Goddess of Letitia at all. So this is where he needs to be. She needs to teach him nothing.
Speaker 1: Remember Louis was in that re entry program for like over a year, and he had like a job and then he had to get himself back to the prison every night, and it could show them and look how great him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And Louis was going to a much better situation than this for you, yeah because yeah.
Speaker 1: Because she has two jobs and works hard and yeah, come on til you do better for your kids, please. All right, let's move on to Will and Courtney. Oh my god, Okay, this it's getting bad. Like Courtney is in that same blue outfit that looks really good on her, but she is her eyes are not open.
Speaker 2: She does not look bright and youthful like she did last season.
Speaker 1: It's it's a lot of halfway closed eye talking. It's a lot of looking to the side, looking down. Yeah, and even it's so it's so apparent too when they show their side by side, you know that her eyes she's like smiling and looks so good. And then they're showing her now and of course they haven't. We're in the same outfits and she can barely. She looks like she's nodding off, is what she looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does not look good at all. Like this situation is like this is one of the couples that this is just toxic, Like this is not good for either one of them, and I feel like Will needs to run.
Speaker 1: It's going from bad to worst. So he says, all right, So he's like packing up his stuff and he goes, I found out she's getting released. I guess I'm gonna go to Portland to get her. And he goes, We're gonna have to have some hard conversations around her sobriety, whether or not she's serious about our relationship. It does seem like he has a Mercedes though, noticing I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but his hair looked a lot better because it looked like it had been freshly washed and he just left it alone.
Speaker 1: It looked washed and didn't look like then he tried to be cool and put like yelling it and jel at back.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, looks so he looked like a different person, Like okay, now you're okay. Now he's kind of cute little something something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now he's kind of cute. He's got like his tattoo showing and stuff, and you're like, all right, it's looking kind of good. So and he's got a Mercedes. I mean all right, So He says, she's been in jail for two weeks and I feel completely betrayed by what's happened here, but she is my wife. So he's driving in the car. He calls his buddy Grant, which I guess is the Flock of Seagulls.
Speaker 2: A boy that's him, Like, he is waiting to audition any day now. Now it's gonna be a cover band, for sure. He is ready.
Speaker 1: I saw like a clip of it when they did like previously on and I had forgotten. I was like, sometimes when I'm watching it and I'm taking notes, I don't like. I see it and it's funny, but if I look down for a second, I didn't quite get the HEMO reference. But then when I saw it for the previous like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's ready.
Speaker 1: So he calls Grant and who's going on in an audition? And he says, I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be in Oregon for a few days. I'll be working from there. You know, I gotta I gotta go. Oh you know she's getting out of jail. And his buddy goes, yeah, I don't, I don't really understand what you're doing like she messed up. She's got to figure it out. But this is your life, man, But like, I don't write, I don't think you should go.
Speaker 2: I've gotta agree with him.
Speaker 1: We got to agree. So then he's like, Sack County's calling me. I guess means Sacramento, we just got it right, Cooler, Sack County's calling me and they say, we just wanted to let you know that Courtney violated her parole, which means she's now disqualified for now from the out of state transfer interstate compact. And he was like, no, I don't even want to go pick her up. Like, I'm souse, what are we doing? This is ridiculous?
Speaker 2: And he has so I saw like some people making comments about they didn't like how he was acting. They're like, well, that's your wife, and I'm like, they're like, he's signed up for life. No, he's signed up to He did not sign up for her to be back in jail, right then, how long has she been out? A month, two months or whatever? Sign up for that fairly. Yeah, he's got his own sobriety has to worry about. And she's talking. He thinks she's talking to other men and think like he didn't sign up for all of that, and here's the perfect opportunity him for him to just walk away. And I would cheer him on because I don't think this is good for hisself at.
Speaker 1: All, nor I would get it annulled because he can say, Yeah, he could say it's whatever is like you married somebody on false pretenses, like you thought they were one person. He turned out they were another person.
Speaker 2: Exactly. He'd be like, here's the show. Here's all the evidence right here, we TV episode B seven to one, and here's everything you need to know. I mean, it's right there. Yeah, he just needs to do it.
Speaker 1: So the talking head we see her and she's like, yeah, I'm really disappointed in myself and I hope I haven't jeopardized this might be on the phone, which she's like, I hope I haven't jeopardized my relationship with Will, you know, really upset. And he's talking that. He says, as my heart is telling me to go pick her up. She's my wife, but my brain is telling me something else. Yep. So of course we get the trick of her coming out of the prison going Where's Will, Will? Where's Will? And it's like and that is how she talks. Yeah, just like that. Yeah, I hate it. It's some dude named Mark. Mark looks like a million marks we've seen on this show that pick up chicks from prison.
Speaker 2: And didn't he have on a wedding band? I am short, yes, yeah, yes, somebody's husband.
Speaker 1: So she's like, where's Will? Let me call Will? Is Will not here and he goes, no, I'm I'm here to pick you up. She goes, well, I got to go pick up myself at the halfway house. So she calls Will and he is in a hilarious tony soprano track suit.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know if it was one of those sweat things like that you wear that make you sweat extra hard. I was like, what is going why this? But like, what were you thinking when you made this selection?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: I don't know because it's just.
Speaker 1: Talking about how much cuter he looked. And now that's yeam right back now. And she goes, well, where are you are you coming? And he goes, no, I'm in Sacramento. So then I was like, ooh, it's like a fake out because he said he was going to really not and he says, look, Cortny, you haven't even tried. You haven't even tried to be sober. Yep, and she goes, listen, I'm a fucking drug addict. I know I made the wrong decisions, but you know this is my first time trying to be sober as an adult. And if you were here, it wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 2: That's not true, because we think it did happen while he was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we heard her on the phone. Yeah, she's a is she she's a manipulator. I don't think she's a mastermin You later that, Well, she's an addict, is what she is. And addicts are manipulators and their liars, and she is an active addict. She is not somebody who's trying to get better. She's not taking any accountability for her own action. She's blaming it on Will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was insane. When she said that, I'm like, I can't believe she just blamed him.
Speaker 1: I can't because this is what addicts do. They blame everybody else. If you would have been there, I wouldn't have done that. Well, you did it when he a was in town, and B you were sneaking around getting it. It wasn't like you were living in his house. I mean, she makes it. Don't try to make sense of it. So you can't. He says, you need to take accountability for your actions. This has nothing to do with me. Yeah, and he goes, I don't know how we're going to recover from any of this. The inter state Compact has been denied now because of it, So I don't know what you're thinking. So anar talker's head, he goes, I did decide to not go to Portland because if I run again at her every time she gets in trouble, just enabling her trying. I am glad to hear him say that. So that he goes, who picked you up? And she goes Mark. He goes, who the fuck is Mark? And she goes, he's my friend? She just did Mark spend three thousand dollars in clothes for you and a phone and pick you up from prison? Is that who Mark is? And she's like, no, ing ahead. This is when she's like she said, I met Mark through mutual friends five years ago, and to say his shirt out, he is not exactly right, but he's helped me out and money and stuff. And then when I got out and like Will left me, like Mark stepped up and she's just like looking at I mean, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Girls, it's very it's almost sad to watch. It's like she knows she's going to be like she It's one thing when they're feeling but you know you're about to have to sit down in a chair and talk about what is going on, and you are high as a fucking kite right now.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's sad because we've seen this many times on the show where they seem good at first, but then you could tell they're starting to kind of but this is agreed, just bad.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 1: So and then I think when I'm watching, like, well, maybe i'd be un hard on her. Maybe she always looks like this. And then you see the shot of her and she's like all open eyed. You're like, well, no, that's not okay. She looks bad. So she goes, yeah, will you only sent me three hundred dollars? What am I supposed to do with that? Wipe my ass? At least Mark understands me. How about not buy drugs with it? Because that's what you've done. You're you're using that money to buy drugs. And I'm glad he did not send her more. She may't fucking be dead, you know what I mean? Like yeah, and then he goes, Mark understands me, and Bill goes understands what he understands? What that he just wants to sleep with you? And she goes, no, Mark, Mark, he understands me and forgives me, and the talking head Will goes, now, I don't even know, like has she been cheating? And I don't even know where as well as I thought I did, Like who's this guy? Yeah, and so she says she's moving into a different halfway house where she will have to because she got kicked out of that one. And she goes, I'm gonna have to pay rent there, and so I'm gonna need rent money, and he goes, now, do you want an allowance? No, no, nope. She's like, you're you're my fucking husband.
Speaker 2: Well, well, she's treating him like an ATM machine though.
Speaker 1: No accountability for her actions. No, like, let me prove to you I can be better. No, let me prove I'll go to this halfway house. I'll figure out a way to pay for nothing. We see her mom is on here because her mom's like nope.
Speaker 2: No, nope, She's been there, done that.
Speaker 1: So Mark is all creepy. He's like, I'm here for you. Smile. It's gonna be okay, girl.
Speaker 2: He felt uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, she clearly felt uncomfortable, like when he put her.
Speaker 2: Like he wanted to hold her hand, She's like, you know, and he like had his hand on her thigh, and she was just like, well, you know what, that's what you get when you use people. This is the kind of shit you gotta deal with.
Speaker 1: You know, you did have Will. It's pretty cute. Now you got Mark. So they're going to pick up her stuff and she goes, when we get there, you have to wait in the car, and he goes, it's okay, I've waited for you this long, and she just rolls her eyes like gross. Yeah. And she explains to us that this new halfway house is temporary and she's got to figure something else out. And while she's saying this, her eyes are like rolling back in her head. H it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put it past Mark brought her something could be And I'm thinking that's what happened, because he will do anything to get a those panties.
Speaker 1: At this time, I think I think you're right, So talking head. She explains to us about g HB. She goes, I was introduced a GHB like before I even went to prison. She goes, it's kind of like lean and makes you feel drunk without the drinking. And she says, in fighting with Will about how you know, we couldn't communicate and everything, that just stressed me out, and so I ran into an old friend and that's how I got it. So again she's blaming, blaming Will, blame me Will for her relapse. So she's in the car and she's selling Mark. I just can't believe how Will is acting like he hasn't even said, Hey, you're stronger than this. Don't let this get you down. And really that's what I need. And Mark goes, I'm sure they were doing that into rehab.
Speaker 2: You just were not alert. We're we're trying to tell you, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and Mark goes, Okay, So if I was Will and you disappointed me, then I would just push you away and not embrace you. That's not a husband. You have people around you that will support you and pick you back up. Doesn't he know how many men would love to take his place? And she goes, yeah, and Mark appears that your someone's husband, and I don't think being part of part of being a husband is picking up some drug chick from fucking rehab and promising to give her money and anything else that she wants, nor having your hand on her thigh.
Speaker 2: So I don't think you need to be talking about what husband's doo.
Speaker 1: She literally goes Mark, like stop, please talking to the producer, ask her again, she's all rolling her eyes back. It says, have you been intimate with Mark? And she goes no, and not in a million lifetimes would I be intimate with him. I'm not attracted to him, and like I care about him as a friend, but like, no, I can never. But she's like looking down and like it's.
Speaker 2: So is so no, you can't tell us she's selling the truth, lying or just I mean literally, she looks like she's gonna follow that chair and hopefully they have pillows around her to cushion the fall, because she's scary.
Speaker 1: Right now, she does look like she's gonna follow the chair. So she says regarding will, she goes, you know, I'm upset because I know I'll let him down and I want to fix things. But like he did promise to financially support me and he only sent me three hundred dollars, and like, I get he spent so much on me, like tens of thousands or whatever. But now he's starting with that in my face too.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's the thing when she talks about Will and being with him and never starts with I love him so much. She's such a great guy. I'm so attracted to him. I need to get these rights so we can spend the rest of our lives together. It is only about money, that's it. You're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: So Mark says, you know what, it's great it didn't work out with Will because we could spend more time together. And she's like, eh, so you're talking to it. She goes, I wish I didn't have to rely on Mark, but Will said he would give me one thousand dollars a month that he hasn't done it, And truthfully, I've always had to rely on men and it's a fucking drag, but I'll do whatever it takes to get by. And my note here is she's so spaced out in this talking head. I hate it. I feel like production is taking advantage of her, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like they should have said we need to take a break, she needs to go lay down, she needs coffee or what about like an adrenaline shot or something like that to get her up, because this is bad, Like this felt dark.
Speaker 1: It did, and it made me. It made me sad that they didn't and maybe we'll see it later, but they didn't say like production decided to stop filming with Courtney because there is you know, yeah, yes, all right, so let's move on to Bianca and Daniel. And you say he's been arrested since this was filmed. This was filmed in November of twenty four.
Speaker 2: All I know is that she got on Instagram. Uh huh, And I'm trying to get my spacing correct this for as time. It was either late last year or very early this year, and she was saying that they were broken up, he was a liar, he was a cheater, and like pointing out like that, she put up his like text messages or dms where he's been sleeping with other women. She said he'd fallen off the wagon. And then I saw something somewhere else said that Daniel had been arrested again. I don't know if he's free right now or if he is still in jail, and I don't know if it was from this case that we see he's going to court for or because I don't know, maybe he failed a drug test because she said he was back using. I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see if we can look up Daniel.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, why are you doing that? I have gotten I have not gotten less than five dms saying how dare she still sue? She's name from you?
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that. Okay. I don't know. I don't know how to find out. I don't know how to find Daniel.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So what I usually do is I google the person's name and the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Daniel lollow insta, yes, okay, let's see what this is. Okay, this literally gives me a guy named Daniel Lalou, I know, okay.
Speaker 2: I also type out the name of the show, the show, yes, yes, yes, yes, that is help A little bit after okay, I love about your life A bisk okay, Daniel Bush Daniel the Anvil.
Speaker 1: He's got less followers than me. I'm gonna follow, okay, so he posted he posted July thirty first, Okay, okay, so it wasn't that long ago he posted July tenth, He posted his protein breakfast on June twentieth, okay, oh, okay. On June twentieth, he posted a picture of like some gross food okay, and it says wait hold on June twentieth. If this right here isn't enough to keep me out of these kind of places when I'm released next month, well, okay, family, friends, big up, and sky freedom. Why can't I remember the sweet feelings these experiences bring when my brain can cocks and cooks up the thoughts that lead me to acting on the selfish ideas I create, knowing I'm rolling a paradise, gambling on my own freedom. I don't talk about off of what I'm going through, and that's a big part of why I have to take a different route. I have to make different decisions. I suppose I'll start here for all of you to read and respond as you may. It's time for me to start being open because the majority of my life I've been closed. Have a great Friday. I'm sending you love. Okay. So he is posting this picture from prison because it's like, okay, a milk box on top of a piece of bread on top of some slop, which I guess is like oatmeal, and so I guess he's still He was in prison in June and now here he is here he is like literally posting from prison, Commissary mashup June eighth. So he's able to post from prison.
Speaker 2: So that's you're able to do a lot of shit from prison, you know, we've learned from these shows.
Speaker 1: So he was in prison, So that was in June, and he says I'm getting out next month, so it must have gotten out in July, and that's why he was able to post about the show. So I'm wondering what we're going to see is when he went sorry attack, when he I just they just came right at me that time. They didn't they like Daniel. They didn't want me to well, they were trying to see the picture. They wanted to see the video that you just showed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, sorry, sorry ladies. Sorry to me. They're all girls. It's just a bunch of girls. So it looks to if we had to guess that when you went for this court date that they were like, uh uh, you don't have the money to pay for it, or you missed your first hearing or while you're here for the court date, you had another one, right, and he has to go because he can't pay. That's what I maybe.
Speaker 2: So that well, I'm sure we'll find out what next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay. So he is on the computer in their apartment under a neon sign that says man cave and it.
Speaker 2: Was like the smallest man cave sign I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: But no man in the world is putting up a girly neon sign that says man cave. And then when he closed the door, it said no girls allowed. But mom, I didn't understand. Yeah, she got that from the teenager section of home Goods.
Speaker 2: I think so because most girl men are not living with their mothers.
Speaker 1: I mean, she could have at least like crossed it out of Bianca or something. So anyway, hair, he was trying to make it cute and she just was a fail. Fail.
Speaker 2: When when you're you know, permanently low on iron, sometimes your brain just doesn't work the way that it needs to. And we all know. I think that she actually started taking iron pills because she looks a little bit better.
Speaker 1: She definitely, but she really.
Speaker 2: Needed an iron transfusion to really get her all the bad, all the way good. But she hasn't done that yet. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting. She's from Florida and now lives in Arizona. She lives in all these like hot climates with all the sun, yet she just can't get just like a little vitamin indeed, to just perk her up just a little.
Speaker 2: It's just like when Bella Swan moved to Forks and they were like, aren't you from Arizona. Aren't people from Arizona's supposed to be like early ten And she's like, I guess this is why they kicked me out. It's Bianca, like just the pill skin, like, the dark circles aren't as bad, but they're still She's too young to look like this.
Speaker 1: I know she's got dark, dark circles like I do. So he tells her, Ah, God, you're not going to believe this. I just checked my email and I gotta go to court tomorrow. She's like what, and he goes, yeah, I gotta, you know, drive and she goes, what are you talking about? He goes, listen, it was from something from six years ago. It was shoplifting from Walmart. Now, well, here's the list. You may be able to decipher the list more than I have.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure it's the same list.
Speaker 1: It's the same list, but some of the words because they oh, yeah for Walmart, so we could tell this Jose Cuervo, m hm, Basil Hayden, which is in Basil Haysen's like a Scotch or something. This Walmart's popping with it. Got a whole alcohol.
Speaker 2: I don't even think Walmart sold that much alcohol, just full on.
Speaker 1: They have a liver store. Yeah, yeah, Then there are four other alcohols listed below that like poor alcohols. Then he had to get three packs of downy, different different types of downy. He got some jeans yep, he got some socks mm hmmm. He got several things. A coffee, mate, that's important, like you, you gotta have that shit.
Speaker 2: But it looks like his might have been I wonder, I wonder if it.
Speaker 1: Was liquid or dry. Mm hmm. That's that dry is a crime, is not the business, folgers. He got a hamper to put his jeans in, his socks in, and then some other high priced stuff that I could not tell what it was. Something said a six sixty two piece two piece air t LK. I don't know what that is. A ten point five gallon something. I don't know what that is either, and then the total. The other one was sh navetordalx.
Speaker 2: This has got to be like computer or car shit.
Speaker 1: My question was did he get the huge hamper and the huge gallon thing and put those in their cart and filled it up and they just walk out with it. The total was six ninety six. That was six years ago, so that's probably a thousand dollars for the shit.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows on planet Earth. You cannot shoplift from targe, I mean Walmart. Like we learned that in high school because they are constantly watching, like it is very hard to steal from Walmart. It just is they're always watching. I don't know what it is. It's got some like super dope security system going on. Like everyone knows this.
Speaker 1: I did not used to have shop I used to have shop lift their friends in high school they're like, don't dry Walmart for Walmart.
Speaker 2: And even in adulthood, like it is like a running joke. You cannot steal from Walmart.
Speaker 1: You can't. Okay, this is good to know. This is good to know. Yeah, in case I decided to turn to a life of crime.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't target is it's easier to steal from Target than it is Walmart.
Speaker 1: Well, we know lots of it. Like Keim Richards just walked out with that cart, you know. Yeah, yeah, people could just Yeah, our grocery store got so bad near us that they have now like those police things in the parking life that the big polls of the police thing on it because people, the teenagers were just going in there get whatever they want. They just walk out, And because the employees of the grocery store have been told like don't confront people, right, you don't want to get shot, so just don't don't confront anybody. That it just got to be a thing where like and not just the grocery store near me, the one a little bit down the way as well, same thing. They just kids just go intake, but they want walk right out.
Speaker 2: So I was I don't know if you know who Big Freda is, but I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she was in California recently and she's like video she goes, I came into this convenience store to get me some ice cream, but all the ice cream is locked up He's like, I can't even get a cold drink. That's what they call sodas in New Orleans because all the sodas were literally locked up. I'm like you, so, look you if you want a sprite, you have to go up to the counter. They have to come behind from behind the counter and walk over unlock it so you could get your drink or your ice cream or anything else. Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Oh times are it's rough in New Orleans. It's rough in New Orleans. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Man. Well no, this wasn't California.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I would not have been. I mean, and I love New Orleans, but we know New Orleans has a lot of a lot of crime, crime activities going on. But no, he was in California for a show or something like that. I'm like, damn, okay, wow right, dann.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. So let's see. So he says when he was bad on drugs, he used to shop left, but this was over six years ago. And he goes, I got to drive four hours there, then go to court, then I got to draw four hours back. And she goes, it's so irresponsible for you not to keep up with whatever these open cases are. And he goes, I know I fucked up. I don't need you to tell me right and talking to She goes, he's acting like a man child. He has court and a possible warrant out and he doesn't keep up with it. And I don't know what's going on with him, and I know in my heart of hearts he's hiding shit from me. Next thing we see, he's on his way to court. It's going to be seven hours there, you know whatever. And so he says, I'm glad I'm doing this job by myself. I need the space. I can't deal with her complaining. He goes, but I brought everything with me. I need to prove to the court my you know, certificates for completing this, for that da da da, So I can just prove how well I'm doing and get this all corrected. He goes, I'm not going to be a revolving door for the jail. He says, six years six years ago, I was a different person, the person who was motivated to steal things, get to get drugs and sounds like some of that stuff. He stold, maybe he was gonna sell it. Sit back because it was expensive. Yeah, not the downy and the g but the other stuff. No, I think he needed that, but the big stuff. Yeah. So now we see Sushi the cat, and I was like, Kisha.
Speaker 2: This is all I'm gonna say. Okay, Sushi and I were trendsetters because you know, everyone was freaking out because Kim Kardashian has a dog named Sushi. Right, he has to be pretty old by now. But she copied me as well because my Sushi was born first. So we just before us. No one was naming their pet Sushi. They just weren't. They saw us do it.
Speaker 1: And you know, Kim Kardashian could have done like what we do and google famous birthdays on October twenty first, and Kim Kardashian saw you on that list along with her, and she said, let me look this girl up. Oh she got named Sushi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, you clocked it, Mary Pay. I mean, I got to teach you how to do that. Clock it this clocks something's like.
Speaker 1: This is what my friend Emily and I do all the time when bull.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't do that anymore, tell Emily not to do it anymore. We're gonna do this. It's clock it clock it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Need you to practice that. Don't that other ship that you just showed me look like you're trying to make a duck on the wall.
Speaker 1: I don't know why in college where it came up with, but I thought of this recently, like a couple of months ago, and I just started laughing so hard at how funny Emily and I think we are, you know what I mean. And I sent her a video of just my hand going bull and I was crying, like and she sent me a video back of her crying laugh and like, why do we think it's funny. It's not funny, We're so stupid.
Speaker 2: It's funny to a group of kindergarteners. You were doing like a shadow art and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: She just get mad and go, that is complete bull.
Speaker 2: Today is all gonna come to an end. Today's we're doing clockett, We're doing clocket.
Speaker 1: I'll let her know, I'll let her know it's over. It's so funny. Good. Emily told me I was trying to see if she wanted to come to the beach, and she goes, yeah, you know, I've got such bad arthritis in my toes that I have to get my toes fused together. I was like, few together? What she'll have to get my toes fused? So I don't know if she means together or she has to get bones fused in her toes for her arthritis in her toes.
Speaker 2: Because why would they give her a few? How's she gonna walk if they're all fused?
Speaker 1: Well, you can walk with like web. Maybe they meant that to fuse together some bones. But I was horrified, and I said, I've told you all that exercise is going to come back to bite you in the ass, and you should have exercised. And she's like, I know, I know you told me. It's like now you've got bad feet because you exercised too much. Never see hisny exercise like her. It's more than more than Ingrid, more than Ingrid, more than Ingred. That's special. Stock can't do it. Stop. I don't want to go for a walk right, all right? So they take Bianca takes Sushi the cat. They go to a place called fur Balls, and Sushi is trying on Lesha's and harnesses, and Sushi seems to be a nice cat.
Speaker 2: It's dared he's heard about her vampire background.
Speaker 1: So she's like, where's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, I will not be a victim of her, Like, I don't want to be a cat vampire. I know I made it through animal shelters not to become a vampire. So he's just like, hey, whatever you say, I'll wear horn as all rare lea, whatever you tell me to do, just please on suck my blood.
Speaker 1: That's god it was. I was like, I mean, I do know that people do put harnesses and leashes on their on their cats and walk them.
Speaker 2: But Liam, my cat would fuck us up.
Speaker 1: I don't think try to do that, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't think they like it as well. I would not even dream of putting a harness on lim because he'd be like, bitch, you would.
Speaker 1: Lose an eye or mine.
Speaker 2: I love you, how about to scratch you real quick? Like no, no, none of us would try that with him.
Speaker 1: So her friend Katie Uh comes to see her at fur balls and Katie is an older friend that you used to live next door to her. She's full of great advice. Katie seems like she looks younger than Beianca. She says she did her wrong by saying she's ten years older.
Speaker 2: They were being messy. They didn't have to say that they wanted to do a comparaison between how this girl looked and how Bianca looked.
Speaker 1: It's just because Bianca just needs a little concealer. She ses, a little concealer, just a little just a curl of a just a curl of a eyelash. So she's depressed.
Speaker 2: So are you?
Speaker 1: She says, yeah, Daniel had this court date and he kind of like forgot about it until he checked his email. And it just shows like he's just not on the right path. He's not being himself. I think he's keeping secrets. And she says, he just does not know how to communicate. And Katie goes, have you ever thought like you could write him a letter like how you communicated when he was in prison, when you thought he was better with communicating, And she goes, I don't know, he'd probably rip it up. She goes, he doesn't like you. He's like, whoa, he doesn't like her? And she says, I don't think he really cares. She's like, he only sees my faults and like I don't know how to fix it, and I miss the old him. And Katie says, Yeah, it's funny becausehen we first got out, like he was like super supportive and great, but now maybe he's showing who he really is and you have to figure out what you're willing to tolerate for your future. And she's like, and you're so young, you know. In the Talking Head, Katie goes, I think Daniel is in some sort of avoidance stage where he does doesn't want to talk or anything, and she's allowing him to take her down. And I don't want that for her. And I gotta say, like, I know, we give Bianca a lot of ship, but I do think it is hard to be with somebody who's an addict. And even if they're like a dry drunken they're in recovery, they still have all that mental stuff that led them to be an addict in the first place. And you know, I think as much as we give her a hard time, I think in this case, she's like, I had to go to his cousin's wedding by myself, Like it's his cousin, you know, I wouldn't have gone.
Speaker 2: Would either have been like am I fucking gone? Fuck you a your cousin too?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, let's move on to Brook and JK all right is this.
Speaker 2: No, he's got Michael just saying which I have some Mike and just say stuff too.
Speaker 1: Thank Keana God. Oh yeah, all right, here we go. Now we see that JK is standing there, we see that text, you know, for Bonnie. But then Jk's dad, James arrives. He hasn't seen his dad in five years. He has see his dad since he's been out. They look damn near the same age. Yeah, you're right, you're right. And his dad shows up and he goes. I you know, I had a lot of resentment with my dad growing up because he had this job freight hauling where he'd be gone for months on end, and for me doing this hot shot stuff, I'd usually be home the same night and whatever child I'll have will know that I'm there.
Speaker 2: So he's still stuck on having a child. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I think I think you should do like what one and Jessica did on ninety day, like they are, you know, they got pregnant and had a baby, but like he hadn't spent barely any time living with her other two kids. Yeah, boys and Jk's got to deal with these two little boys plus a baby. That's rough because these little boys eat a lot of attention they're little.
Speaker 2: I think he needs to start off with a cat.
Speaker 1: He's a cat.
Speaker 2: I think he just needs a cat. You don't even need a dog. I would not trust him to have a dog. He just needs a cat, a goldfish, something like that. He needs to start down here.
Speaker 1: He is so mushy. He's just so mushy, Like his face is mushy, his body is mushy. He just mushy. He is so JK is talking to his dad and he's like, I'm sorry, I uh, I'm sorry I didn't communicate with you better. But I did write you that long letter when I was in prison, like telling you all my feelings, but you just wrote me back about your job and your dog. And he says to his dad, like, when I'm doing good, you want to be involved with me, but when I was in prison, you didn't want to be involved. Like out here I need you, but when I was in there, I needed you too. And I don't want to pitch you against mom, but she was my rock. I think this dad got a little therapy or talk to a priest or somebody had passed her who was like, no, you got to give tough love. You can't. Don't engage with him, you know, show him what he's missing, you know. Yep. So in Talking Head, James, the dad says, I wasn't around too much when JK was growing up because of my career path. And he wasn't unloved, he wasn't unwanted. You know, I did love my kid and so but he's basically like, he didn't have a bad childhood, you know. Yeah, he says, as a father, I was very disappointed in the path he chose. And I pray and hope he keeps choosing a path that keeps him out of prison. And as they're talking, and you know, Jak's got this. You have the tattoos everywhere, and he says, you know, the only tattoo I ever got and he pulls it up is like a cross with Jk's birthday and stuff on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was really sweet, Yeah, touching moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically he's like, look what you've done to yourself. I got one tattoo and it's meaningful, you know, right, and you just got shit ridden all over your body. That he even knows what's above your eyebrow, you dummy. And Dad says, you know, son, I'll never leave you no matter what, and they say I love you and they hug, and JAK says, yeah, that's not the reason I need you here, because like I know, you know about this stuff about trucks, and help me with the decision, and maybe one day you'd want to invest and it can be a family business. And he laughs, and he's like, JK and Dad's hotshoyt business. But Dad's like, not today, not gonna happen twenty five thousand today, No, no, no, nope. So JK talks to that guy CJ who stittd there and goes, hey, man, so we're just gonna like talk about setting up financing and stuff, and CIJ goes, yeah, I guess we'd have to talk about that. It's twenty five thousand dollars. So then JK goes, all right, so me and this is because the name John I can't remember what his name is.
Speaker 2: We did this last week.
Speaker 1: He says, let's go see Bonnie. You won't get some food. Let's go get some food. So talking to her, dad says, yeah, let's see what I worry about for him is that he'll just give up being on the outside. He has a terrible temper, and I've noticed a positive mindset with him today, like he's not popping off. I do think he's capable of staying headstrong. But I mean the dad's like, listen, it's been a couple of months. I mean, you know, let's just see what happens, because he's probably gotten his hopes that before.
Speaker 2: You know yet you know he has, yes, definitely, That's why I took him someone to see him. He probably thought he'd be back in jail by now.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, why even hurt my feelings when he's just gonna end up back in prison. So, uh, they go to where Bonnie works and she's on a break, and so JK talks Bonnie Brook was there?
Speaker 2: That wasn't that long ago. Now she's back on another break. Okay, Bonnie, I gooda what do.
Speaker 1: You can't pay half your rent? So right, she tells JK, you know Brooke came here earlier, and then you know, we don't see what she says right then, and then now we see back at Kathy's house, her jk's mom's house, Brooke is making meat low for everyone for dinner, and she says, I do this so I can like pull my because I'm here all the time. But I also like to use whatever they have in the house because I like, I'm broken, I can't buy any food, you know, to make, and I'm also trying to do everything in my own house. And my mom has been watching the boys for a few days, so I can be at Kathy's and make her meat loaf.
Speaker 2: Just girl, that's so stupid, so stupid. It's just dumb. And I have a feeling that her this whole thing with like JK being out and her mom having to wash their kids. I think that's how it normally is anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's around those kids very much.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's around them a lot.
Speaker 1: No, So they're eating. It's Kathy the stepdad, Marla the roommate, and Brooke, and JK walks in with his own food, and Brook's like, what's going on? You didn't even say, like, hey, honey, has your day, and like we're eating and you're not gonna eat this food that I made. And he says, hmm, I saw Bonnie today, and why you ain't told me you lost your job, and how can I have a kid with somebody who lies about what they're doing. You're doing the same shit, Alex said, why are you lying all the time time?
Speaker 2: But this is coming from the unemployed, no vehicle, no social Security card person.
Speaker 1: Right, okay? And then she's all like, oh, you want me to be like Alex? You you know, maybe if I was like Alex and you'd want me, you know, maybe Alex has a job. I don't know, so I don't know. Maybe he walks out, slams the door. Kathy looks over at her. I was like, I do appreciate the meat loaf. However, being dishonest does not help any situation. And the talking head JK says it's not about the job specifically, but it's about stability. And I don't think I can trust.
Speaker 2: Her, says a person who is living in their mother's living room with a hull, right and no teeth and no teeth.
Speaker 1: No teeth to be seen, you know. And then Kathy's like, look, lying is a big mistake. You can't start a relation ship based on desionney. You can't have a child without a job, Well you can, you shouldn't. Yeah, So Brooke goes out to talk to him, and when she goes to sit down, he stands up, which I didn't like because I felt like he was trying to like be threatening, you know. And she's like, boy, sit down. So he wit that shit.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna work on her, and.
Speaker 1: He says to her, you've had eight jobs in one year. He says, you don't keep a job for more than a month. And she goes, you get a job then, Oh my god, that thing just really right up my nose. Okay, And she goes, she goes, you get a job then, and he goes, I'm trying. I'm trying to get a job. And she goes, you've been locked up for six years, but now you think you've got life all figured out. And he says, you can't keep a fucking job and you're lying, and what's the difference between you and Alex? And she says, I lied about my job, but not being out here fucking the entire world. And she goes, and I lied just one time, and she says, and you did this same thing. You lie, but you were lying about being at your ex's house. Uh. He tells her she could just catch your ride home and she goes, I've got my own car. What do you do?
Speaker 2: That's how dumb he is.
Speaker 1: He calls her a stupid ass bitch. And then, oh, I think what happened is my fans stop working. I was blowing the bugs away with my fan. Oh so now they're coming up close. They're coming trying to get some mic time. Yeah, he calls her stupid ass bitch as he walks in the house. And that's not nice.
Speaker 2: So you know who these stupidests like. And this is saying a lot because we're dealing with these two. The stupidest person is Bonnie, because how are you going to betray the person who you're living with, who's also paying half your bills? That is so stupid. Get ready, Kathy, make room for one more because here she's gonna get kicked out.
Speaker 1: Do you have three air mattresses? Kathy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you mind her house free?
Speaker 1: Do you mind if JK and Brook do gymnastics on the floor to get that sperm all the way up in there? Disgusting? All right, Justine and Michael, all right, they're gonna do some boxing, they're gonna let off some steam. They're gonna exercise. I like this, and uh, I mean, I gotta tell you something. Went to the Holly kids. She had four five? How many babies? Say? She had five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty good. And then she just had the two back to back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks pretty good for having I gotta say. So, they're gonna do some boxing and let off some steam. They're going to exercise, and she goes, maybe next time we should bring Melody so she can deal with her anger. And you know, we find out the reason Melody had the fight with somebody at school said something about her brothers. Okay, so Mike goes, you know what, I think she did great. She stood on business, she wasn't scared, she defended herself. And Justine goes, No, you and me are very different. I don't want to see you ruin her life with like a split second anger decision. Don't get hot headed at eighteen and then pay for it for a long time. Like no, she could be kicked out of high school, which, like, you know, so the talking head together, Justine says to Mike. She goes, it's time for you to have a long needed conversation with your daughter. It's obvious she harbors a lot of feelings from the past and you're gonna have to have this day with Michael and Nova and Mason, and you need to know that all these decisions you made have affected your kids in ways that you don't even know yet.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: And that's that's really kind of why I like them a lot, because I feel like she's like, this is what it is, and you need to Yeah. Yeah. So they go boxing, and he goes, we just need to have time for us, and he says, so for the wedding. He says, for the wedding, you want to hear my budget or you just like said on what you want or and she goes, what And she goes, uh, I'm not going to compromise on like having a nice dress, you having a nice tax. He goes, no, no, no, I get that, that's right, that's right. But what about we invest in the barbershop and then use the money that we make for the wedding. We just invest in it and then Jay runs it, you know, because he knows what he's doing, right. She goes, no, she goes, everything's out of hand. If it's not the shoe business, it's the credit business. And what was that a credit business? Oh?
Speaker 2: They were hot about that on Instagram, like we could fix your credit like this. We can fix your credit like that. If your credits fucked up, call us. Yeah, that was a big thing for them on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes.
Speaker 1: And then if not, then it's the car business. And then of course his music is always playing a factor in our decisions, and all these businesses play into this, and everything always becomes before us. And I was happy, you know, to get married in jail or whatever, but all of my kids weren't there, and I'm not We're gonna have this wedding. I'm not going to come in second to and yet another business idea, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So someone went on some site that's called what is it called. I don't have it down here, but they broke down how much they think Mike and Justine are making from the Carlinal business.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: So they put, oh, I think the name of this I don't have my readers on. I think the name of this business is called Turo. Is seven luxury vehicles on Turo. The average daily rate is three hundred and seventy five dollars. Total that they can be making is about forty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars a year a month.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, So then they kind of like deduct the expenses, like you know, the long payments, the insurance, the maintenance, and this, this and that. So they calculated all of it together and they said, between the forty thousand dollars all the other expenses, they're probably bringing in twenty three thousand dollars a year I mean a.
Speaker 1: Year or a month. Okay, but twenty three thousand dollars a month is a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so for a year they're bringing it bringing in two hundred and seventy seven thousand dollars on average. Yeah, that's pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but you have to kind of calculate in like what is the insurance to have these line.
Speaker 2: That's what they did. They said, So for the seven cars, the insurance is damn near ten thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: It has to be because you're renting the cars out, so it's not even like for your personal use, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I mixed that up. That's the long payments for the vehicles. The insurance, they said fleet total is around twenty five hundred dollars a month, and the maintenance, the cleaning, the wash, GPS and miscellaneous scenes is about six thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, so he is making some making some money on it money.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean that's pretty good if you're bringing home two hundred and seventy seven thousand dollars just through that business.
Speaker 1: But you have nine kids. Okay, you have nine.
Speaker 2: Kids and your spouse does isn't bringing in anything? And you're also how much of that is going back to the music here too?
Speaker 1: Right? So all right? So at home, Justine is me and I'm Justine. She walks in the kitchen and pulls out and somebody has left this much cereal. I shoved it down in the box.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yep, I hate it.
Speaker 1: She's like, who did this? Who did?
Speaker 2: I mean? That really frosts my cookies. When people do that, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Why why? Why? Either eat it all or this is not enough for anybody else to have a serving? Yeah yes, or walk around anybody want this? I'm gonna throw it away? Yes? Please. So they're gonna go meet with Jay and Missy and he says, yeah, and my idea is you Jay will run the shop and we'll get a check every week from each person who owns a chair. I mean, probably not a check every but it's probably like once a month they'll get their five percent dividends or whatever. And he goes, I'm going to handle the finances, right, and they're talking head. She goes, I've told him multiple times I would rather invest in her wedding and not a business venture, and and you know, and he goes, what if we throw that shit at a wedding, We're not making the money back. And she goes, oh, yeah, fuck those memories, that's right, Fuck those memories.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I mean I see where they're both coming from. I honestly do, and probably more so where he's coming from.
Speaker 2: I think that they could still have a very nice wedding, yes, full of memories, that just doesn't cost sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they don't have to rent cars. They've already got that. Yeah, they've got that.
Speaker 2: They can have a beautiful wedding that does not cost sixty thousand dollars. And she also doesn't need a five thousand dollars dress. I've seen enough say Yes to the dress episodes to no, you can get a beautiful dress for under five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I've been watching this girl on Instagram who was very into ven clothing and she ordered from various like goodwill websites, sorry, various goodwill websites. She ordered these like incredible wedding dresses and she's like, because she could do it herself. She's like, Okay, here's my vision for this one. And then she like clips it in the back and then puts something on the shoulders and you're like wow, And she's like, this just cost me ten dollars and I can make it my own for forty more dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's five thousand dollars to me. It's just so it's a lot on a dress when you've got nine kids at home.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think she could say I must spend one thousand dollars on the dress.
Speaker 2: I'd even fuck around with two thousand dollars, but five it's a lot, a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: So they walk in and my first note here is what the fuck is Jay wearing? Is he in a suit from prison? What's happening?
Speaker 2: He that Vessie had all looked like those little package army mills for when people are like in the army and they can't cook it's a little package. Then put in water. That is what he looked like. And I wanted to I bet you that shit probably costs two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It was probably some super fancy designer that we're supposed to recognize that. I was just like, you look so stupid and a puffy vest that looks so unflattering. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: So as they go into the space, first of all, just he is like, this is in a gross neighborhood. And Mike is like, I don't love this space, like it doesn't scream like luxury, and he goes. He goes, I want every stylist to have like their very own space, so you're not all together in a room. And he goes, every person that comes in here should get the two hundred and fifty dollars experience.
Speaker 2: And they're like, yeah, and fifty dollars to go where they were at.
Speaker 1: I was like, where do I park and I won't get murdered? Yeah, And he says every person that comes in here needs to feel like a celebrity. I don't like this space, and Jay goes, Yeah, to get a different space and to do what you're saying is probably you know it's going to be one hundred thousand dollars investment. And Mike nods and Justin goes, what, like, you could I think? I don't think she was acting. I think she was genuinely No, I think she was pretty surprise yeah, and she goes, no, I don't want this coming out of our wedding budget. And she goes, you know, I'm willing to compromise on some stuff. But my god, he goes, why are you bringing this wedding stuff into our business meeting? Well, I mean these are your friends that came to your house for Thanksgiving, so I mean yeah, And Missy goes, could you like postpone the wedding a little bit? And Justin goes, what no? And Missy goes, well, if you just wait a little bit, you'll be able to use your earnings from the shop for your wedding. And he goes, yeah, let me explain to you how this works, like she's stupid, and she goes, no, I don't want to. I don't want to hear the why, and he goes, you need to hear the why because you're bringing all this personal shit into our meeting, and then they fight and then she walks out. Okay, Keanna, Juela, Demondrick. The wig is no better this week, and I don't think it's going to get better all season. You know, I'm looking past the wig.
Speaker 2: Can we just fix the fucking glasses. I don't understand why someone from production doesn't say, hey, let me help you straighten your glasses. Well you can go to Walmart and get them adjusted for free.
Speaker 1: I believe nobody says to Courtney, let me help you not fall off this chair. So they're definitely not going to fix somebody's glasses, you know.
Speaker 2: I think fixing the glasses would be a lot easier to do. I just don't get how does she not have a headache.
Speaker 1: Because I think she's on something because we've seen her. She was arrested too, so she's on something. So uh to Mondrick, four months out of prison, he's over at Keana's. He's making jokes about her stinky feet because she's been standing all day, you know, working, and she goes when you even get home. Last night, I guess Juela's he goes, I don't know, like twelve something and he goes. I tried to talk to her about the part I was like, nope, these kid's been in bed for at least four hours. Yeah, he goes, I tried to talk to her about the party and stuff, but she's assisted, She's like, no, you cannot come to the party. And she's like, this is just a bullshit. He goes, why are you in your feelings about this? This is not about the two of y'all. It's about the kids. It's about my son's birthday party. Now, Keisha, she walks into the kitchen, she'll say, she's making cupcakes, probably for the party. What was happening in that kitchen with that stove? The stove looked like it was in the spot for the refrigerator. There was so much space.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: That part?
Speaker 2: I didn't know. You know, I did it because you know I can focus on was the fucking cupcake mix, and I wanted to just stick my finger in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Keisha. So you know, if like you ever see a house that's being built and they got the big space for the refrigerator and the big space for the stove, like where you got to put them in. The stove looked like it was in the space for the refrigerator. It was like two feet on each side of it's empty. It wasn't like up against the counter, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's funny.
Speaker 1: It made no sense in my mind. I'm like, at the very least, push it all the way against the counter on one side and then if you have space over here, slide into cabinet. It made no sense. I was very upset about it. So a talking head de Modrick tells us when he went to prison, Josiah was six, who we think is not his kids anyway, it's not his biological kid, but he counts it as his kid. So Josiah was six, DJ was three, and Kyrie was only four months old. We see lots of pictures of him with the stupid grillain. So I'm glad he got rid of that.
Speaker 2: He's so cute to do that stupid shit. And he also needs to get a haircut.
Speaker 1: His little braidsen. Yeah. Yeah, And he says, I feel like God worked in mysterious ways, and you know I had to leave with them when they were young, but now I've learned from my ways and I can teach them as they're getting older. And that's why, you know, whatever DJ asked for for his birthday he can get because this is the first time I'm getting to celebrate. I guess that.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 1: I do too, and he goes, this is my son's birthday party. Like I was hoping you would understand and not make it about you, and kind of goes, I'm not making it about me, but you have to stand up to her, and he goes, I am standing up, and he says, this is temporary right now, and I know it's not cool, but we're going to have to work on this. He says, I'm trying to blend the families, but it's not going to happen overnight. And he goes and I don't want to go back and forth because y'all are both in your feelings about the same old shit. And she goes, not the same old shit. It was like last week. He just moved back in like that day. Yeah, yeah, uh huh. And the talking to ed. She goes, he hadn't even been back twenty four hours. And we're fighting about this hoe. Let's quit calling her a hoe because it takes two to tango.
Speaker 2: You know, that's that's very true. I mean, the biggest hoe is.
Speaker 1: De Mandra correct correct?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. They keep calling each other hose. It's like, no, here's the hole here right here in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he's like, well, I'm about to go, and in the talking head she says they're together, and she goes. Even though I am constantly disrespected by his baby mama, our relationship is really fun. And he was like, it is really fun, like we're fun together whatever. And I think they are. I think they are fun.
Speaker 2: I think they are because I've seen them on TikTok and they look like they are a happy goofy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So now Jouela goes over to see her cousin, Timnia t I M and I a Timnia and I guess Juela is going to school to be a makeup artist. Okay, so she comes over.
Speaker 2: Not a hairstyl not a hair but that's the whole thing too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you got to be in those classes to be a makeup art you have to take everything. Yep, they didn't tell you how to push down that wig. So she says she's trying to get some hours, so she's going to do her cousin's makeup and she shows like, oh, she's got like her brand on her makeup and stuff and her talking head. Juela tells us my dad was locked up almost my whole life, and my mom worked a lot, so really my grandmother raised me. And I really want to work towards something, have my own business so I can support my family. And you know, my kids went through a lot when Demodrack was gone, and I really want to give my kids a right direction in life by like starting this business. Okay, So that all sounds good.
Speaker 2: I like that, but that attitude they't match the shit you're doing daily.
Speaker 1: And also, just quit trying to get with this guy who is like fully filming a show with another woman. You know, yeah, I mean, raise your standards. So she tells her cousin, oh yeah, Demadra came over the other night to talk to me. He was trying to get it, and her cousin goes, listen, you can't control that man. He's gonna lay where he wants to lay. And Kianasy just accept it before her life goes down this journey. What what? This man's just got to do what he wants to do, so everybody needs to accept it. Juela's accepted it, so Keane's what, No.
Speaker 2: You don't know, absolutely not no.
Speaker 1: A man's where he wants to lay.
Speaker 2: No, this little girl needs to shut her mouth and just get her makeup done. Yeah, and hope that it looks well, because I Juela's vision is in question, especially with lopsided glasses on. She's gonna have one eyebrow up here, one down here. I am always fascinated.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated when people start to do make up and it's like these lines and these things. You're like, oh my god, the process and somehow it looks good. So so then Juela is showing her She was like, look, Keanna posted these pictures of me. She didn't even post the best ones. I was like, I thought she looked prett damn good in that picture. Actually, let's stuff for the toilet paper roll like we mentioned last. Yeah, it's not sexy to me and the by the toilet. So in the talking Head, she says he can get it when he wants. To know, she says, I can get it when he wants when I wanted. I don't know. I don't know why he always comes back to me. Maybe it's the faucet. Ew no no no no no no no no no mm the faucet that was a bridge too far, that was a faucete too far. That was that was gross even from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now we're in the salon where she's talking to Kendrick and the salon owner Courtney, and I just gotta look, do I still have Kendrick over here? Do I still have Kendrick and his snitching on my soundboard? Or did I remove it? Let's see, I think I removed it. I needed space, damn it, snitching, sneeching, love love that guy. So he didn't get enough screen time this week. So they're they're like, all right, well so he back. Huh. She's like, yeah, he came back yesterday. And they're like, why do you think this time is going to be a different girl? And she goes, listen, he's you know, he says he's going to be faithful, he's going to provide, he's going to focus on us, he's going to take care of our family, and he's going to be loving. And they're like, okay, that's great, but can you be cool with Juela? And she goes, maybe one day, but not today.
Speaker 2: She saw us about it.
Speaker 1: So now Courtney and Kendrick are doing a talking head outside. They're like, no, there will not be peace in that house. It will not come. They both have strong feelings being Juela and Keana, and one person's gonna end.
Speaker 2: Up not happy. That's true.
Speaker 1: Now, this is something very strange happens here. Keana gets a call, She's like panic, She's running around with herself on in a panic. She gets gets her MIC taken off her really quick and she goes to hide's in the bathroom and production's like hello, what's going on? And she's all we can here is like I can't believe this? Are you serious right now? And Juela says, I didn't want to be in on this drama. That Keanna pushed be too far and after what she done did she deserves it? But I what happened? Okay?
Speaker 2: I think Juela filed charges on her for posting that picture on social media. That's what I not That's what I think. I could be completely wrong because Joela is a fool. She may not even be that smart enough to know anything about Revenge Born, But that's what I'm thinking. Just the way that Keana freaked out, had to get her MIC taken off, Yes, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's what they live in Texas. I don't know what the rules are in Texas about revenge porn. I know they're very strict in California they're in Texas, but people in Texas probably don't care. Thanks, listen, I'm from Mississippi. I'm saying the same thing, all right, next time on Justine says to Mike, you know, at this point, there might not even be wedding to worry about, Like if you don't pull your shit together, boy. Keana is walking in the house with Demoderick and says, take off your microphone and they like walk back into a bedroom. Oh, this isn't good. Will is yelling he wants to fuck you, and she's like, but this is not what I want. Now. Another couple is there who I couldn't tell who it was, and he's saying, right now is not the time? Who is that? Who is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember it was. It was a couple, and I was like, who are these people?
Speaker 2: Are we supposed to get another couple?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I was like, who, who? Who these people?
Speaker 2: No, I think we have all that, We've seen all the couples.
Speaker 1: I think so too, So I don't know maybe I didn't recognize. Maybe people have different hairdoos. I don't know. So Bianca says, Daniel is not coming back. I am freaking out, and the production is trying to talk to her and she's like rolling up her window on them. Oh boy, Brooke calls j okay and goes, yeah, there's an issue, and then we see the stepdad yelling at him in the living room. You don't fucking listen.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't put it passport to fake a pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, yeah, I love you. Look and just see if I can look at Love after lock Up and stuff Love after lock Up we TV. Okay, let's see if they have a thing that's like named that. Here are the couples. You you know, a couple's checklist, okay, Keana and Demodrick. Okay, we've already seen that. We saw the bad hair. Okay, here are the couples. Okay, we got Justine and Michael, Danielle, Daniel and Bianca, Keith and Letitia, m hm, Will and Courtney, Keana and Demodrick. Uh oh uh, Troy and oh oh, I forgot about those two demon seeds. You're right, and Zaia, you're right, that's who it is. That's who it is.
Speaker 2: Bring on any earplugs for all that yelling that the two of them do, because he's just as crazy as she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look baked out of their minds in that picture I just saw on the Love After lock Up we TV Instagram, everybody, this is a long episode. I don't know if if Ingrid's going to break it into two then you'll hear it. I'll explain it, but I don't know because sometimes she does that when she is like, oh my god, why'd you talk for so long? I don't know. It's a great show. We have to do it.
Speaker 2: You just did it happens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, Keisha. I hope the rest of your day is great. I hope your husband takes you out to lunch. I do too well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: See you in four hours hours.
Speaker 2: Four hours to record another show. So I'll let you know how it's going to talk to you again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys. Also today out this is Monday. Today's episode on the ten dollars feed is match Me Abroad, so that's out. Also, we've got uh ninety day UK, We've got Plaithfill, We've got Hunt for Love. All of those are either on five or ten dollars levels of prime. Of course, here we've got Mugshot Monday. Tomorrow will be TLC Tuesday with Kimberly. We're talking about a shrill, boring show Happily ever After, but we're funny, so listen for that.
Speaker 2: And then and hopefully Kimberly is not threatening her coworkers.
Speaker 1: You know she did. She did threaten Amy, but I think they've worked it out.
Speaker 2: I know I felt it felt a little safer in life. Okay, she's whatever herd ons you have for me. Now she's got it for Amy, so.
Speaker 1: She's mad at Amy. And then also this Thursday, I have Pop and Bravo with Juliana Greenberg, who does the book for his movie shows Great. A couple of great podcasts, and but guys, most importantly today is much Shot. Monday, it is the eleventh, But on Wednesday, Love is Blind UK season two is out. Keisha and I are. We've done the first four. We'll drop the next four next week as Netflix drops them, we drop them. That's on the ten dollars level. But the first episode will be out for free on Wednesday. You can listen to the first episode and then decide how much you love it, and then come over and join ten dollars Prime.
Speaker 2: Come join, come joining, Come see us.
Speaker 1: We're hilarious. Okay, Keisha, I'll see you later today to talk about match be abroad. Bye bye