Speaker 1: It's not every day you turn on the radio and hear a story about sloth fever.
Speaker 2: Always the UH clerk's office, the story on the clerk's office, DMV, what's going on?
Speaker 1: The second I heard it, I knew I was gonna mention it, and I knew you were gonna say that sloth fever. I don't know technically what it is, but there's a person that has it in Kentucky. They went to Cuba uh and got it. I guess sloth fever. I would assume it makes you slow. That's why they call it sloth fever, but also sounds like the first a couple of days of a zombie movie. We have a case of slough fever into Saduka, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I Uh, one of the homeless people I passed pouring into our garage here. Yeah, I swear it gave me the booboo geebis did uh?
Speaker 1: It was a jacket jacket, no, sir Jack, No sure, Yeah, I went right past the beard.
Speaker 3: He looked his eyes looked like it was just something freaky about him. Man, I was.
Speaker 2: I was in jeep and I looked at his face. It kind of gave me cold chills. He was so creepy looking.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, this is crazy and I hope the new law that was passed not too long ago, the safer Kentucky AAK will help keep this guy in jail. A man armed with two guns was shot multiple times by Louisville Metro Police officer while he tried to car jack and potential kidnap a woman in the drive through at a local Walmart. The lady is sitting in her car at a local Walmart waiting to get her prescription, and this dude jumps in her car with two guns. This isn't at twelve o'clock, which is in the middle of the day.
Speaker 3: Sergeant Matt Sanders with LMPD. He'll be in later.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to him about that. Great, because I want to know more about this. This was off Outer Loop and New Cut. Come on, man, I mean, are we what is going on? So it ended with this guy getting shot a couple of times. Your warnings put it down, get on the ground didn't help. He is still alive. He's being treated at the hospital as we speak. So even if you're just in your car and the pharmacy and Walmart on New Cut, just guy jumps in with two guns.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? Is trying to pick up your election? Nable featuring with fleuxtacial and then this guy, let's just hope that he gets a real competent judge and not a judge like Judge Julie Klen, Judge Julie Kal and that will let him out in like two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's going to be ninety nine degrees today.
Speaker 3: Whoooh was the heat index? That's all. I don't know. That's the one that gets you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just get on my weather machine. He gets in.
Speaker 1: Ninety seven yesterday, and I thought we were going to get some raining and Saint Matthew's but we did not, I don't know, didn't rain out in Middletown the last night because we haven't had rain in for it. Thundered okay, yeah, thundered for us, but didn't show up.
Speaker 3: That's a heat oh yeah, hid Actually it's heat index value one hundred and two degrees.
Speaker 1: One hundred and two right, uh so act accordingly there. Try to stay indoors as much as you can.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Put the air conditioning up a little bit to around seventy five or seventy six because I just don't want it on all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your one to dress for the nineties. So I would go by Shady Rays and get some of these wrapper rounds like I have make.
Speaker 3: Me look like cool mode in the nineties, and we's we are some neon you know you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. What you need to do is wear the work boots with the big fluffy socks, cut off khaki shorts, a white T shirt and a flannel tight around your waist.
Speaker 2: So you know what when that look was in, you know, I was actually a part of the trendsetters.
Speaker 3: And here's why.
Speaker 1: Really, Yes, I'd love to hear this, okay, because I was dwite shively Witten. Let's go with these man.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, damn hold on you times man?
Speaker 1: Are you telling from Shining.
Speaker 3: PRP Coming here first thing in the morning and our coffee machine was broken, so by my first cup of coffee, you got a needle needle needle, dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what was I talking about? Uh? Oh? When I was actually your fashion trend center for the nineteen nineties look.
Speaker 2: So we looked we worked at uh I worked at UPS Local eighty nine. Yeah, worked out on the runways, loading airplanes. And here's the thing. You would start and it would be warm, and then in the evening, at some points it would cooler. See we take a flannel shirt.
Speaker 1: You're like a meteoros.
Speaker 3: You had to wear work but warm.
Speaker 1: And then when he got the evening, he sound ninety, got a little cooler. So here's what we did. I don't know, Grandpa, what did we do?
Speaker 3: You took it flats.
Speaker 1: You do tell you our flannel shirts. Yeah, we put them on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if it got too hot, you would time around your waist.
Speaker 1: And then if he got you hot to get because you're working. You know what we did. I don't know what people aul what we do.
Speaker 2: We took them off, right, so you could you could wear shorts at upsplanes, right.
Speaker 3: But you had to wear work boots. Okay, you had to wear work boots.
Speaker 1: So you were a trend center of the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 3: Accidentally, I had that look.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm not gonna apologize.
Speaker 3: Mom was on purpose.
Speaker 2: I mean mom was out of necessity, Like I wasn't trying to fit in. Mom was out of necessity. That's how we dressed. We wore work boots with shorts, T shirt and then we had our flannel shirts for when to get colder.
Speaker 1: So it used to be music critics in the nineties and when we started Q two, so we were playing more of an alternative sound. Somebody wrote a one of the music critics wrote how terrible DJ I was, and he in it. He said, I'm sure right now he's wearing cutoff shorts, a white T shirt in a flannel tit around his waist. I mean, just destroying me in this article. And while I'm reading the article, and again I did not care, trust me, did not care. But there was. But he's I'm reading in the article, he's wearing shorts with the white T shirt and a flannel tit around his waist.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I looked down and I went, damn it, there was there in exactly that. There was a whoever that guy was whatever, dude, there was a teacher.
Speaker 2: Doss, you're terrible. His name was Bob Bishop. He was public school. It wasn't Cavilic school, but everybody caught him Brother Bob because he would preach and so forth. One time Brother Bob told me, he said, yeah, you won't to mount to anything. As a matter of fact, I can see you right now. Sitting on a loading dock having a moonpie and an RC cola. No way for uh for lunch. Well, then fast forward in my twenties. Wasn't a loading dock, but it was on the dock of a of a twenty four foot box truck.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what were you doing?
Speaker 2: I was sitting there eating a moon pie, but I was drinking a Pepsi cola.
Speaker 3: So you were close. But I thought myself, thought, damn it.
Speaker 1: He was right except for the he was not right.
Speaker 3: Well at the time he was.
Speaker 1: Look, you slept your way to the top. And I'm not going to ever, you know, fault you for that.
Speaker 3: That's what I had to do.
Speaker 1: Guys, boy's gotta do what boys gotta do. That's what you got it. You got it done. You got it done, all right. Remember that Floyd County Corner that they shut down because they had all these dead bodies in the place. It's now they're trying Floyd County Corner. Greg Rauch said his office is looking for relatives of the eleven bodies that remained there. Wow. Remember all the blood and feces and just other fluids they couldn't identify in this funeral home, which is so gross.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some of them have been there for up to six weeks in the in the basement of this funeral home, New Walbany, were talking about Floyd County Corner. They are seeking like trying to identify who these bodies, what families they belong to. Actually, eighteen I'm sorry, eighteen people are now in this thing and they're looking for the next of kin, the next of Greg kinn.
Speaker 3: Ken just recently passed away.
Speaker 1: So you did the joke so many times? Figure ahead, he say, how to Rick Rick?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Mane?
Speaker 1: Rick?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, good to be with you. This is our show. Okay, shut up, man.
Speaker 1: As you were, which show do you like doing better? KSR or our show?
Speaker 3: Rick? I hope Matt Jones isn't listening.
Speaker 1: We know your we are your favorite.
Speaker 3: Rick.
Speaker 1: You don't have naturally forward to the show. You don't have to say it, okay. So speaking of that, in sports tomorrow will be broadcasting live from Kentucky Branded It's in chilbro Reale Plaza. Tomorrow. We have wild Eggs for breakfast free and two for one deals, three for one deals. We got all kinds of deals going on every day, and.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be giving away a fifty dollars gift certificate every thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Every thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Like you said, license, that's right, License, University of a Little t shirts, sweatshirts, Buy one, get one free, Kentucky Branded tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Also, men, Greg, get your the sneaking Deacon, he'll be there. He'll be there as well.
Speaker 1: We will not to tell you the truth, This is no lie. Jackie and I were like, we need new gear because we have season tickets for u of L football, and we're like, we need to find a place that sells this stuff because they go You know, a lot of these places go in and out of business. We don't know where they are. This is a perfect place, and this I believe used to be one of those apparel places anyway in Childbury Rep Plaza. We can't wait. So we're gonna she's gonna show up, get a little breakfast, and we're gonna do some shopping tomorrow at Kentucky Branded nine to noon, right here live. I'm on by, get your gear free breakfast and take a chance at a fifty dollars card I forgetting it. Did you see the text? What I got a source that says the Floyd County coroner. Yeah, okay, hang on, why you can't I can't deal voute. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say now that brom coach brom is with University Louisville. I gotta start going these home games. I think I'm gonna get it like a big red Ryanstone covered bedazzled Elvis suit. Yeah, and that's gonna be U of Elvis, right, and just go up to people say maybe won't you buy me some mutch.
Speaker 1: Mister Southern Indiana says some of those cadavers have been there for over forty years. I can't be true. My god, it can't be true. I'm not gonna I really like a crazy, disgusting horror. It's like the Return of the whatever. Yeah, the one that was supposed to have happened in Louisville where they nuke Louisville in the end.
Speaker 3: Oh that was Revenge of the Living Dead.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Yeah, it's like a cheap knockoff. Uh, so we'll we'll have I'm gonna try to get Nick Coffee out to the live broadcast tomorrow, okay, so he can break down the UFL and UK games. No one knows what's gonna happen, because it's starting to look like which we predicted pretty easily. When you go to the portal, like every team will go to the portal every single year, and some years you're gonna be top five and some years are gonna be bottom five because all of your transfers are not gonna be great, and and a couple of years in there, you're gonna like hit the jackpot, Like every guy that you got in the transfer portal worked out to be great. I have no idea, no, And if somebody tells you they know how these games are gonna come out, they're lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: With the transfer portal, it's kind of like now your star player is the hottest girl in high school. Sure you can date it for a little bit, but then somebody better is gonna come along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye off she goes. Well that you know what happens. One of our best fastest receivers decided to go to South Carolina last year, Like why would you? Jeff browm loves his offense, is so much fun to play in. Why are you leaving? He goes to South Carolina, doesn't like his situation. He just came back last week he's back on Louisville's team. He probably plays Saturday.
Speaker 2: But then again, now Auburn might go, wow, hey, you won't go to the prom?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah, No, I can't argue with you know what.
Speaker 3: It's made players.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I do not miss doing sports radio is these dumb days where let's let's predict over under how many wins this year? And that was dumb enough when before the transfer rule and now the transfer rule, it's like you have no idea what team's gonna be good or not. So stop, this is the dump. This is dumb.
Speaker 3: Don't you miss the compassionate listeners.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, if you got.
Speaker 3: Something wrong in excuse me toellny Okay, I can see we might have misunderstood that, but actually this happened. So sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to uh bring this to your tangent, but I had to.
Speaker 1: The meanest people in the world are a sports fans.
Speaker 3: You got the score wrong. I hope you die.
Speaker 1: When I speak to schools or whatever and they ask about it, I go listen. If you if you do sports radio, you can do any job in the media. After you do it. You got to do it for a couple of years, every single day for a couple of years. If you can do sports radio for a couple of years, you can do anything in this industry because it'll be a walk in the park. Everything else will be a walk in the park compared to that. So I'll try to get our buddy coffee Coffee Nick coffee.
Speaker 3: Coffee like to drink, Man, coffee like to drink.
Speaker 1: We'll join us. But do you have a joke.
Speaker 3: We'll get Nick coffee or a mouse city.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you mean the you're talking about a green mile roster jingles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Murber coffee like to drink Man.
Speaker 1: I think the saddest part of that movie, well.
Speaker 3: That's when the mouse gets crushed.
Speaker 1: No, the mouse doesn't get crushed.
Speaker 2: It does and then he does this, Oh that's right, sorry, and then the mouse comes back to life.
Speaker 1: That was like exactly the scene.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: Well, I've rehearsed it plenty of times, so it doesn't surprise me that you like.
Speaker 1: At the end when he walks up the hill to the little shed in the old folks home and he's like because they were like because a lady. Remember, The person interviewing him says, how could you this doesn't add up. You would be so old, right, if this was all true, you'd be so old. And you're like, he touched me, so i'd live longer. So the mouse is still alive. So they're like, how long will I live? I don't. I don't mister Jingles. That's right. Yeah, the mouse was mister Jingles.
Speaker 3: So anyway, well sure as mister Jingles. Positive, yeah, positive, damn it. And so Susan and I we used to when I had to. I used to.
Speaker 2: Crown Royal was one of my advertisers when I did advertising.
Speaker 1: Right, came in a little velvet bag.
Speaker 2: Everybody thought fans well, Crown Royal used to have these big, extravagant derby parties, all huge, and Susan and I would get invited, and it was celebrities you know, Paris Hilton, all these that were.
Speaker 3: At the time. Yeah, somewhat A listers. It was our high b listers.
Speaker 2: Well, that guy that played uh whatever, the convict was healed everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the gigantic guy dead.
Speaker 2: So the gigantic guy walks in and he's standing right next to me, and I went, hey, mister Jingles.
Speaker 3: And he went, mister Jingles, was the mouse and he looked at me so mean. Oh my gosh, he was so mean looking.
Speaker 1: Coly it sounds racist though, It's just like mister Jingles. Oh, I'm the mister Jingles guy.
Speaker 3: Right, I was excited. I couldn't remember. Alright, what's the guy whose name?
Speaker 1: And a massive heart attack? He was in Army Geddon. He was in that movie.
Speaker 3: He was also the Army's We Got the Meat.
Speaker 1: Oh does he?
Speaker 3: He was the first one they replaced.
Speaker 1: And I think one of the last movies did that, Mark Wahlberg playing of the Apes or remix. He was the He was the the really aggressive military gorilla in that movie. We actually gave away as a radio god just think a little stupid radio days. We gave away the outfits and the staffs from that movie at the premiere, Like this was an actual staff that they used in one of the scenes and people were freaking out and.
Speaker 3: They start a movie premiere.
Speaker 2: I know I did too, all right, joke of hey, Rick, you got the immunity music going it right here?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey fellows big deed. Uh.
Speaker 2: I was sitting with Susan this morning. I said, uh, you know, hey, would you want to want to take a walk. Really, she said, I'd love to. I said, well, don't let me detain you. Okay, okay, But then last night there's another story about me.
Speaker 1: And I don't get the joke.
Speaker 3: I said, hey, do you want to take a walk and she said yes, like I wanted to go with her.
Speaker 1: Oh no, don't let me stop you. Right m hmm. But even before that, I know the community music is going, but I kind of feel like you should pay the bad joke jar, even though community music.
Speaker 2: Is what you're right, hang on, just it there you go, okay now, But before this morning, when I asked her for a walk, yeah, we were in bed last night, as many couples do. We go to bed, well, our heads are on the pillow, and she looked over me and she say, you know, whenever I look at you, you remind me of a famous man.
Speaker 3: I said, really who? She said, Darwin? Okay, well I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much money is in that bed?
Speaker 2: Joke?
Speaker 1: Man, it's not enough. He's gonna put more in it. Yeah, we get it, we get it, we get it.
Speaker 3: You know my wife is she's so beautiful me Her face is like a flower, Yeah, a cauliflower all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, we grow hair indie dot com. Just keep digging that hole. Uh, Vita pure, Vita Pure, Vita Pure, Vita Pure. Those are the injections I'm doing. Now, look it up Google Vita Pure. Right now you'll know what I'm talking about from stupid log I have to. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but I think you might know. So they're injections, twenty injections on my scalp. And you're like, well, you got hair replacement while you doing it. It's maintenance two and a half years later, I am just doing it to a gross even thicker. Okay, so we grow hair indie dot com. But look up Vita Pure. They provide that service. Now. Back after this on news Radia.
Speaker 3: Four, Seaman Johnny is, uh, he's finding me two dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a bit severe, right, that is very that's that's uh. I agree with him. Back after this news radio forty wh what a great fun song is?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm so glad when we quit playing that. And then Rick's gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Rich one freaking cup of great Ricks got to hit me with this crap man, say this is a good song.
Speaker 1: That's what you sound like, Rich. It's a great song. It's not a good song. It's a great song. It's fun. Okay, just like it.
Speaker 3: Man, you know what that is. It's uncanny.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, join us tomorrow. We're gonna be a Kentucky brand at Shelbyville Road. Listen to this free wild Eggs breakfast with us.
Speaker 3: Huh ah. But there's more than that, that's not it.
Speaker 2: We also have by one, get one free, licensed licensed University of Louisville Fighting Cardinals T shirts, sweatshirts. Buy one, get one free. We're also gonna be giving away fifty dollars gift cards every half hour. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. We'll give it for the rest of the berg later.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we also have other gear for other schools too. We won't mention they have blue in there. Oh exactly, Yeah, that's exactly right. So, yes, that'll be fun nine to noon. Come out and join us. I'm gona try to get Nick Coffee to visit the site and just drive on in. I think he lives in Mount Washington or something.
Speaker 2: So ah, you drop the rs Mount Warshington.
Speaker 1: I apologize for that well.
Speaker 2: In twenty eighteen, in Braderton, Florida, a high school senior name Cade Wessel for a senior quote. You know how you senior quotes in the your book.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very dangerous, very dangerous. What do you put?
Speaker 3: Nothing bad? He said? Twenty bucks, I'll marry Sarah deal d Ill.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dial, I guess deal, Sarah deal the Ill deal? Oh deal, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Twenty bucks. I'll marry Sarah Dial.
Speaker 2: He was referring to his girlfriend at the time, who he'd only been with for two weeks. Six years later, he held up a Crisp twenty dollars bills he walked down the aisle with his new wife hand in hand. No, Sarah Dill baby.
Speaker 1: Good for him, he called his shot, and he made it happen.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he did it just for the twenty bucks you might have.
Speaker 1: He cost him a lot more than that.
Speaker 2: Along with the Along with the wedding came the wedding photos. He says, I'm the happiest man in the world. And he also showed some of the photos where he was holding up his Crisps twenty dollars bill with his new beautiful bride.
Speaker 1: Good for him a shot and get it done.
Speaker 3: Where was it?
Speaker 1: Where does this take place?
Speaker 3: Bradenton, Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, cool, that's in Florida. The first lung cancer vaccine human trials are right, we have time news.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to tell another joke?
Speaker 1: I think we're good? Okay, Wrickle back me up on that.
Speaker 3: Well, rick, yeah, we're okay. All right, Well listen. If it gets swaw later, just look at me.
Speaker 1: We'll look at you say, do the joke.
Speaker 3: Well, look I got a couple right here in the right here.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well I'll skip the vaccine because I want to talk about that more a little bit later in depth. But so we'll do this. Kids get a brain boost from just ten seconds of light exercise. The no brainer study is yes, if you exercise, your brain will work better. Cognitive boost when you when you do that. But they figured it out literally, if the kid just does ten seconds jumping jacks, he will feel better or she will feel better and the brain will work a little bit better.
Speaker 3: What about the other genders? Does it work with them?
Speaker 1: What we bet you?
Speaker 3: He and she a bout the other ones?
Speaker 1: I didn't say this hard I haven't got that far.
Speaker 2: I will say that my mind's a little bit clearer when I after exercise, I feel better, you know, Sneak and Deacon saying, I have to pay the bad joke?
Speaker 3: Jar?
Speaker 2: What is the point of and here here see me Johnny saying five dollars now for the third joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were on a roll of hell, but.
Speaker 3: I had a community. Usually I thought they were good quality jokes. Too, man to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: Just because these jokes may or may not have went over you're all's.
Speaker 1: Heads, I'm sorry you didn't get it. Yeah, so the blood flow has increased. Is just ten seconds of light exercise jumping jacks, push ups, doesn't matter. It pushes blood flow to the prefrontal cortex of the brain. How big do you think the pre frontal cortex of the brain that we have, you and I.
Speaker 3: That would be the size of maybe a P half a pelf.
Speaker 1: A p not our fault. No, ours was not fully grown until we were like thirty six.
Speaker 3: This is how God made us. Ye think you got a problem with us.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. God decided I got to put two guys in there to make life a little bit more fun for me.
Speaker 3: H So take that, put that in your piping smoking. I will say the ten seconds that would be where do you go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me stall real quick, And when I stall, I'm gonna say, hey, make sure you enjoy us. Tomorrow at Kentucky Brand at Shelbyville Road, free Wild Eggs Breakfast, University of Little Fighting Cardinals gear fifty or by one get one free shirts and sweatshirts also will be giving away a fifty dollars gift card every half hour.
Speaker 1: Speaking of college, yes, it's time to feast on the college football. It's back this weekend. Everybody's back in play full slate of games Week one. I cannot wait. It's gonna be fantastic high school football and Fridays, college football, Saturday, and the next week we're gonna have an NFL. So what you got to do is download the Draft Kings sports Book app Punching Whas and when you bet five dollars you're gonna get two hundred dollars in bonus bets that will get you going. Trust me, Saturdays will never be the same if you download the DraftKings sports Book app in Punching Whas. Basically, if you bet just a couple of bucks or twenty bucks at a pop. You can make this last for a couple of weeks for the college, basically giving you the first end of of the college football season with a two hundred dollars bonus punching whas gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler eighteen plus Kentucky only. Eligibility restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. For additional terms and responsible responsible gaming resources ce cdkang dot Co, slash ft ball back after this News Radio eight forty whs it took a little turn.
Speaker 3: Happy Thursday?
Speaker 1: Is this in the movie Mash?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was the theme song to the movie Mash.
Speaker 2: Actually odd story behind this song. The man that composed that could come up with lyrics, So his fifteen year old son came up.
Speaker 3: With those lyrics.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, I know, and that's how we got the theme song to match. But we're playing this because yes.
Speaker 1: You you finished up your last kennemine treatment.
Speaker 2: I did with Doctor Street Russell at Reclaim on this in Dupot. Finish up my last ketemene. We'll call it a journey. You can go and fade that down, Rick. But uh so Wednesday and yesterday involved a lot of suicides. I've forgotten how many friends I've had.
Speaker 1: Were you joking that did I committed suicide twice? No, that was a joke, as a joke.
Speaker 3: That was on a text string our friend there too. Good morning, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: So I started doing this ketamine, these ketemine therapies for my depression.
Speaker 3: We've been kind of recapping. So this week a.
Speaker 2: Lot of friends that committed suicide. It went back and I'd forgotten about them. I'm not forgotten about him, but it just, you know, fake about it. You know, That's why I'm fake it right. I won't name them by names. But then yesterday there was yet one more suicide that I went back to. But then I went back. I don't know how or why your brain takes you here. I was working at a car wash on.
Speaker 3: Critenin Drive in the eighties, okay, and whenever the circus would come to town, Barnman Bailey. You know what they would do is the Barnmoc Bailey would come in on a train, lots of barns. Yeah, they would come in with these big Barnmoc Bailey box cars a whole bit bit. Uh.
Speaker 2: Some of them had bars for tigers, lions, whatever it might be. The elephants would transport everything.
Speaker 3: So I worked at a car wash.
Speaker 2: It was behind Chaine Link on Crittenin and they would park this train I think it was it was in the Highlands or Highland Park, I mean, and they would walk all these animals of woodlawn and then they would walk them down Critenon Drive. And I went back to that for some reason, watching the elephants walking on that hot pavement and the tigers being pushed, you know, by in their cages with bars.
Speaker 1: I know you remembered all this.
Speaker 3: I remembered all as clear as day, and I hadn't remembered. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Back to why all your friends committed suicide.
Speaker 3: So well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, at first I thought your text was you were like, hey, Tony, you didn't commit that, she said once you committed twice. I was just like, what is he keen?
Speaker 3: I was joke, I was, I was kidding with you. You're accessing some core memories and.
Speaker 1: They're locked away and they unlocked this.
Speaker 3: So what this stuff does?
Speaker 2: It starts cutting new, I guess new pathways in your brain. We're gonna have them on next Wednesday to explain.
Speaker 1: Well, what we know now is because of these Kenneman treatments is that you were never a former h like a Special Forces or CIA agent that was wiped their brains and then you know, and then put into this Uh, he's just making him a radio guy. Dumb radio guy, you know, like they type it up, dumb radio guy. So then you didn't, like these treatments, didn't unlock the former CIA. You've got to go save your family.
Speaker 3: It's evident you didn't get the men in black like flash.
Speaker 1: Unlock it at all. This journey has been amazing. I think it has lowered your level of anger. And can you notice Yeah, absolutely, there's no wife can't. There's no question my.
Speaker 3: Wife can and I can a little bit.
Speaker 2: There was a last Sunday, a few things happened that normally, at just one of them, I would have flipped over and I was like, well we need to do X y Z. Like, for example, Sunday morning, I woke up our house was vandalized, with many other houses on our street. I wake up to a text from my neighbor Dora, and it says Hey, just want to let you know. They knocked on my door at eleven o'clock and I didn't answer because I passed out, but she said, when you wake up, there's gonna be some damage your home.
Speaker 1: X y Z.
Speaker 3: That's the first thing I saw when when I woke up, I checked my phone. Didn't even freak out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've done you again. It's been explained that Dwight starts at a three anger wise, where you and I might be a zero. Right, so he's already at three. So something happens and you and I it takes us to three. Well, he's already at three, so he goes to a six immediately. So many different situations, including the UH, the episode in the parking garage a couple of years ago, leaving UH, I think a concert. We won't bring up bring up what you did, but I will say that that was part of it.
Speaker 3: I paid dearly financially Christmas for Susan.
Speaker 1: Christmas for Susan because of because you're a jerk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's got some of this stuff. It's got to be it's got to be frustrating for uh doctor Street Russell, who's he's the one him and Olivia Pierce administers the keademene. Doctor Street Russell stays in there with me. And as a matter of fact, I recorded the session yesterday. I played you a little bit of audio of me.
Speaker 1: I said, uh, you played forty five seconds ago. Please turn this off because it was that it was he was starting to because the machine goes and then in the background you hear the waterfall thing that's going on, or a thunder like a thunderstorm, waterfall thing going on, and then you going there is a God, God and snakes, and I'm just like, can you I go, I gotta do a show in three minutes. Can you please turn that off?
Speaker 2: So Wednesday, sometimes sometimes I'll get hung up. I'll get caught a rut. Yeah, for lack of a determined they get me out of it. Wednesday, I was caught up saying Arabi was last Friday was one of the last two sessions. I just kept on saying, people want the Christ of the Cross, but they don't want the Cross.
Speaker 1: Of the Christ. So obviously in a sermon that stuck with you. Yeah, you put it in a way, you put it away, and that was coming out in your in your therapy sessions. But I think once once we get all through it. I think the dead body when you're thirteen, it was, is one that really kind of woke me up when you told me about remembering that which you had totally forgot. Oh my god, that's right, that happened. How we put that back in our memories and we go, oh, that did happen, like I forgot that happened.
Speaker 3: And so that all these suicides of friends that I visited yesterday and day visited.
Speaker 2: Some of these visions you just go back and you're talking to them, yes.
Speaker 3: In some instances, but in other instances.
Speaker 2: You're just you're observing and you're seeing what you saw and you're hearing the news again and then you see the person whatever it might be. It's really hard to articulate these visions. But in some of them you actually have conversations. One of them, I'm not gonna give you the full name for courtesy of the family, but one friend will call him Kent. People really really picked on him, and I would always take up for him, and I always tried to guard him from that. And then one day in his apartment put a nine millimeter right here in the corner between his both eyeballs right here and he killed himself and to him. I talked to him and I was telling him, I'm sorry, I tried to protect you and all this stuff and the other ones I just kind of visited and then relived, and then other times, like yesterday, I got caught up. And it's got to be frustrating for the doctor. He's trying to get me to work through all these things or just kind of steer me through. Everything comes organically, but somehow I start talking to him about the brilliance of a Quincy Jones wow, and start talking about listen, man, Quincy Jones.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: I just start going on and on about Quincy Jones and how lost the music business would be like Quincy Jones.
Speaker 1: And he's got to sit there and listen to this crap. Uh it is. I think it's been great for you. I've we're not finished yet, you got one more session or actually, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well we'll have him on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Here's what I will say that if you're interested in this, It's worked on me.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not a magic bill.
Speaker 2: There's some symptoms of depression still and anxiety, but man, it's way low and it's incredibly manageable. But you've seen a difference.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, there's no question. Wow, there's no question. And if you're sleeping better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I slept seven hours last night. See how about that?
Speaker 1: That's the key?
Speaker 3: Huh what's that?
Speaker 1: Like? MPD members going, what's what's sleep? Don't we're not we're not issued that at the academy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't get that any block of instruction.
Speaker 1: This kidding thing needs to be studied.
Speaker 3: I thought, well, you probably.
Speaker 1: I saw the commercial on TV and I said, this fits Dwight, And I said, if if we can get him off some of the medications that you were taking to sleep two hours a night, Like you were taking all that not to sleep you're all night, you were taking all that to sleep for two hours, right, So I was like, if we could, if we can eliminate some of those, that's part of the process.
Speaker 2: That's why we'll work on NAXT, is getting off some of the junk that I used to sleep.
Speaker 1: So they're they're what they claimed. This is what they claim. And I'm not a scientist or a doctor, so I can't tell you whether this is true or not. It's helping you, but what they claim is that you rewire your brain when you're an addict where you anger issues you through your life. You rewire your brain to be that person that this regrows.
Speaker 3: It cuts the new neural pathways and your new neural pathways during these sessions to repair and rewire your brain back to where it was that you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Is neural pathways very smart. I don't know that I want some of my memories.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, For two different times I went back, I saw my uncle on his hosperous deathbed, and I became him and I died as him.
Speaker 3: And if if.
Speaker 2: You were saying, hey, this is gonna happen to you, give me a word to describe it peaceful outside looking in, it wouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: But it was so peaceful. It was incredible. I think it's just because I had regrets about him being in that bed by himself. Whatever we can helpless.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but here's what I'll say, and I agree with you, Like that's where I am right, Like if I go it in there or am I going to unlock some stuff that I put away because your brain protects you. Yes, it takes a dark episode and it puts it away for you. You served a couple of tours overseas. Correct, Yeah, you might want to not unlock those things, but also you might be remembering things wrong. Like look, I grew up six people in a house, one bathroom, a small house in Linden, So I always come back to my mom's house and go, I hate this house. Like that's my pinion at fifty five, Like I hate coming back going back to my mom's house. Right, But what if I do the Ken of Mine and they a Keademine treatments and they I remember, you know what, most of the time it was joyoush it was sick. It was a big family in a small house, and everything was great. Really, but I'm remembering just the crappy stuff.
Speaker 3: That's interesting perspective.
Speaker 2: How do you think I felt going into this. I thought, man, I don't want to unlock some of this crap. Yeah, but even in the dark stuff that I had to go through, and I would say, hey, I want you know the ketymene trands whatever might be vision, I said, well, I don't want to go what there? And I felt fear but peace at the same time, And you kind of you deal with it, but it's peaceful at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's not expensive like it's it's it's actually if so, what is hell right? Comparative? I mean to what, no, to what is accomplished?
Speaker 3: Right? I'm just saying it was well worth it to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't. You can't put a price on your mental health. I do wish and tring PD needs to deal with that a little bit more. I think they have. I don't know that we're gonna be doing kenemine treatments anytime.
Speaker 3: Probably got plenty of the evidence of locker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back after this news we have did you do try?
Speaker 2: I did not, baby, but I tell you, hey, try Stateman's Health.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Getting less gains in the gym, more gains around your waist.
Speaker 3: Listen to this. Hear that.
Speaker 2: That's Tony Veneti's big fat gut I'm slapping right now.
Speaker 3: Now look at this. Stop get rid of it, guys. Go to try Statement's Health dot Com.
Speaker 2: Take the low te quiz. It's about ten yes or no questions. Take about a minute now half. And by the way, when you do this, you'll sit down with a licensed medical professional, will go over all of your your blood work, your testosterone, your PSA, the works, and if you decide that testosterone is right for you. With an educated decision, well, apply that ninety nine dollars to your plan. You've got everything to gain and nothing to lose with Try Statements. Go to try statements health dot com. Stick around top of the hour talk to Matt Sanders with LMPD News Radio eight forty whas