Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America.
Speaker 2: Welcome this Wednesday afternoon in the Tri State, the weather's perfect reds Baseball kicks off about five forty tonight. First bitch about six forty plus A little birdie wishmer in my ear last night that there's a good chance that number one, Jamar Chase will signed tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So I hope that's the case.
Speaker 2: They're debating when does the contract kick in and what is the size of the signing bonus. But I'm getting a word that it's pretty much of a done deal with Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: That would be a good thing.
Speaker 2: But until then, of course, Rob Sanders is the Melissa Powers of Northern Kentucky and once again the Rob Sanders. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, I had on about a month ago Ron Washington. I don't know how he's avoided me all these years, because that's the kind of person that I respect and enjoy him being in politics. So many good people do not get in politics, and Ron Washington got in after a law enforcement career, and I see story about him that he's going to be the new Covington and the old Covington. I'm not sure what that is. I like the old Covington, but I like the new Covington better. So as a prosecutor, what difference will it make if any? If mayor or Ron Washington sees his power next in November, he's unopposed, He's going to be the mayor. Is that good or bad for the city of Covington in the County of Kenton.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, Willie, if Jamar Chase was going to sign his deal, I wish he would have done it before my fantasy football draft last night, because I didn't draft him because I didn't think he was going to be playing this weekend, so I went in a different direction. Nevertheless, Ron Washington will be great for the city at Covington. It will be nice to have somebody with prior law enforcement experience. He knows what it's like to be a cop on the streets leading the city. I'm sure he knows that funding not just for police but fire and all the emergency services is vital. It's the number one job at government. So he's a great guy to work with. I've known Ron for years. Didn't really know Hi when he was working for Florence Police, but got to know him pretty well. When he was working for the Kenton kind of sheriffs apartment, and of course he's been an ally since he's been with the City of Covington.
Speaker 4: He's somebody that.
Speaker 3: I could go to downtown, really worked well with all the city government. But Ron's somebody that I really see eye to eye with, which is amazing considering the six foot seven and I'm nowhere close to that. But nevertheless, Ron, even though he is registered, is an independent, is a pretty conservative guy, especially fiscally conservative. I don't know if he really gets involved in a lot of social issues or national issues or things like that, but I know he's a law and order guy. So that'll be a great thing for the city of Covington. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Now another issue, and I think it'll be great. It'll come on frequently, like to have that relationship with him. Covington's the second most important city I think in the tri State, with all due respect all the others. But we can't have a functioning Cincinnati without a function in Covington. But many a few years ago, I can recall a circumstance where Kentucky had not banned child size sex dolls. Now you would think when you told me off there about this, I said, you've got to be kidding me. What are they? Where did they come from? How do you get them? And so many pedophiles use that in substitutional or in conjunction with kitty porn, which is the devil's work. And I'm thinking, what happened. I think it's now a law judges would not allow search warrants based upon possession of child size sex dolls. Now it's going to happen. You got a test case coming up. Tell the American people start to finish about this disgusting topic.
Speaker 4: Billy.
Speaker 3: It went back Willie, probably almost ten years ago now. The first time we ran across the child size sex doll during a child point investigation is being run in Kenton County by the Kentucky State Police, and they got a search warm because they found out that this sicco had imported a child sized sex doll. It's just that it's a doll mint to have sex with a pervert. Only its child size, not anywhere close to adult size, not adult with adult body parts. It was obviously meant to be a child. And so we said, we want to go start to this guy's house because we know he's going to have child porn if he's ordering child sized sex dolls off the dark web from undisclosed locations in China, where all kinds of nasty things like child porn gets made, like the ventanyl gets made. All the worse things in our country all seemed to come from China via the dark web, one way or another. But nevertheless, we had this problem because the judge later on after we indicted the case, said that's not probable cause to believe somebody has child porn because the child sized sex doll didn't qualify under Kentucky's definition of matter, and it's matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor, but dolls did not fall into the definition of matter. So we went out and we got that change. I partnered with Kentucky State Representative Stephanie Deets, who's not my state rep she's right next door, but she represents all of Covington and much of northern Kenton County. Stephanie went out found this bill right away. She's a great partner. She's a lawyer by trade. She has a lot of family law works, so she's well in tune with criminal law topics. She knows all the nasty things that come with perverts who would do something with the child sex dolls. Knows that you have to look at child pornography just to order one of these things off the internet, so she wanted to help us fix the situation.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 3: Took us two tries. Believe it or not, whether you think this would be the easiest deal in the world's pass. But given the fact that it took us four tries to fix the incest law in Kentucky to make it illegal for uncles to have sex with nieces and nephews instead of illegal for the nieces and nephews to have sex.
Speaker 4: With the uncles. But we've talked about that before.
Speaker 3: My point is the Kentucky legislature in Frankfort doesn't always see easy decisions as easy decisions.
Speaker 4: So it took us two go rounds.
Speaker 3: The Representative Deep's got the law pass last time. It is now into effects that child size sex dolls are now illegal if we find out that someone has ordered another one into the Commonwealth of Kentucky for any purpose at all, whether it's to use it themselves, whether it's to sell it to somebody else, whether it's to rent it out to somebody the hour what believe or not willing people have done that before, not here, but it's happened in the United States. If that happens, it is now illegal. And Stephanie is a good friend and ally to prosecutors and law enforcement all across Kentucky. It's one of the reasons the Kentucky kamal With Attorney's Association is giving her an award this year, and she's up for reelection in kent County. Will be crazy not to send her back because she's done an excellent job. It's an interesting time here and Willie, we have a legislation a legislative caucus from northern Kentucky that is probably the best we've ever had. No insult to any of the other former legislators, but the ones we have right now are really a good mix. Another one we've got run in for reelection of State Senator Chris McDaniel. He's the head of the Senate's A and R Committee, which means he.
Speaker 4: Sets the budget.
Speaker 3: He basically rights the budget for the entire comma with the Kentucky and this last budget that they just passed in this last session not only gave bigger pay raises, to prosecutors than we've seen in my eighteen year career, probably actually since I've had a law license. I going to back over twenty five years now. The first time we've ever given significant raises to the prosecutors that are in the courtrooms every day fighting the rapists, the robbers, the killers, the child molesters. Finally starting to get paid at least a semblance of what attorneys in private practice make. That's what Senator Chris McDaniel did. He also was bringing Chase Law School back to downtown Covington. He's got funding to open a branch of UK Medical School in downtown city at Covington. Just producing hundreds of millions of dollars in the budget to benefit all of northern Kentucky, but especially Kenton County. He's up for reelection again. Why on earth we would ever give up the Senate A and our Budget committee chair.
Speaker 4: It would be crazy. Anybody would have to be nuts.
Speaker 3: We got the guy living in Kenton County who controls the budget for the entire state. He's delivering money for projects all across Kenton County, all across northern Kentucky. Why anybody would not vote for him is beyond me. But you know Ron Washington, and he's like me, Willie. He's running on a posed this year, so he and I got it easy. But that's why we're getting out there. We're campaigning for Senator McDaniel, We're campaigning for representative beats, and hopefully, God willing, the Creek don't rise will be sending them all back to Frankfort so they can continue doing what they've been doing the last couple sessions for us, and that's been a great job.
Speaker 2: You know, it's unusual. I've said before that if you take the three or four counties in southeast Indiana, the seven or eight counties in Northern Kentucky, the six or seven in southwest Ohio ought to be its own state. I was with John Barrett, the chairman of Western and Southern and his family is dominant when it comes to a law and medicine in Cincinnati, and he said, look, you see has eighty percent of the student population of Ohio state, but we get twenty percent of the money because we don't have real strong voices in Columbus. And I've said before, until Chris McDaniel took over, Northern Kentucky always got the short end of the stick from Frankfurt, and Southeast Indiana always gets the short end of the stick from Indianapolis. It don't matter, they don't count. And so I thought, maybe there's fifteen or twenty counties around Fountain Square out of form its own state, call it the State of Freedom. But when I hear about Chris McDaniel, I'm thinking, my god, that's so unusual. When we lost Dan Aronoff, who was the chairman of the State Senate in Columbus, we lost state funding that we've never recovered from Ohio State. And Cleveland gets everything, but not Cincinnati. And until McDaniel came along, northern Kentucky got nothing and it went to Louisville and Lexington. Of course, in Indiana, everything goes to north in central Indiana, it doesn't come to southeast. Would you agree that maybe this region should get out of the state they're in and form their own union and call it the State of Freedom.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I want all the blue boats on the north side of the river Willie. I also don't want to run against Melissa Powers because she's a great prosecutor. And I did appreciate the fact that you compared me to her. You know, it was a lot bigger compliment than when you said I was the Joe Dieters of Kenton County, because Melissa Power is a lot better look and so if anybody's going to compare me to her, I'll take that. But nevertheless, I think there's something to what you say when it comes to this.
Speaker 4: Region getting shorted.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if we want to form our own state, but I think at the very least we want to pay attention to one another's politics. You know, I have a vested interest and Melissa Powers getting reelected on the north side of the river, just like everybody in downtown Cincinnati, everybody in Hamilton County has a vested interest in guys like Senator Chris McDaniel getting reelected. Because what do you think it's going to do for the banks, for downtown Cincinnati, for the entire region. When we have UK Med School and Chase Law School, both in Covington right on the river front, right, you know, you're gonna have hundreds of students, You're gonna have hundreds of professors. You know, high paying jobs that are going to be down there, living down there, working down there, paying taxes spending money him and lunch on both sides of the river, eating dinner on both sides of the river. You know, we we welcome at any time the Ohio folks and the Indiana folks want to come to northern Kentucky and spend their money.
Speaker 4: But it does work both ways.
Speaker 3: You know, I go across the river for Reds and Bengals games all the time. That's probably a ballot, but you know it still happens. They're still getting some of my dollars over there too. So anything good that happens in this region is good for all three states, regardless of which state you have to live in.
Speaker 2: Now, lastly, your good friend, the mayor of Cincinnati, f To Pureval, had a big news conference yesterday widely covering our local media, in which he said it is so hard to vote in the state of Ohio that to try to get rid of ballot harvesting is a bad thing because people don't understand how to vote.
Speaker 1: And I made the comment yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm going to expand on this later that I've just gotten the mail from the Secretary of State a application to get my ballot mailed to me. I generally like to vote in person because the ladies at Saint Paul's where I vote, I take them donuts and I like seeing them an election day. But I thought, what the heck, I don't know where I'm going to be. I filled out the application, took about a minute and a half, signed the bottom, sent it in self addressed envelope, sent it to the Secretary of State. They're going to send it to Board of Elections in Amlety County, and then I'm going to get a ballot in the mail in about three or four weeks, and I sit at the kitchen table, I fill out the ballots, sign it, and send it in.
Speaker 1: Now that's too difficult.
Speaker 2: I know it's difficult for Democratic voters to understand how to vote. And he says that getting rid of so called ballot harvesting, which means that one person, maybe a Tony Bender, might go to several nursing homes and tell the old folks there, or go to a college dormitory at UC or Miami or Xavier and say, look, I'll take care of the balloting here. And what we need to do right here is to give me your ballots and I'll take care of them for you. That's called ballot harvesting. So some person like Tony Bender will fill out one hundred ballots and to vote for who he thinks should be. Just sign the bottom miss I'll take care of it. That's called ballot harvesting. Then the person takes one hundred ballots and put them in the drop box of the Board of Elections. So the change in the law in Ohio says, which has been in effect for by the last day eight months. If you want to do that, you got to go inside the Board of Elections, identify yourself as a person. I'm here, and then you have to sign a form that says I'm complying with state law. Not a big deal, but can you understand how Democrats call that voter suppression? That is voter suppression. To have people that to tell that Tony Benders who may even be a ballot harvester, or they have to identify themselves, Hi, I'm Tony Bender, and I'm complying with state law, then dropped one hundred violets in the box. That's okay. Anything short of that is voter suppression. Can you smell what I'm cooking? And I'm getting pissed off just thinking about it. It is so easy to vote anymore. You want to make it easy to vote hard to cheat, And so Democrats don't like that because they want to make it hard to vote and easy to cheat.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I hear you, Willie. I know Tony Bender would never do this because he's a great American. But how do you know that people harvesting those ballots are actually delivering all the ballots to the ballot box unless they show up, identify themselves sign their name. That way, If I'm one of those guys back in that old folks home and I want to find out whether or not Tony Bender did in fact deliver my ballot, I could go down there. There should be a piece of paper where it has him signing his name. And if my ballot never got down there, I can say, Hey, wait a second, Tony Bender, how come you delivered all the ballots of all the Democratic folks in the nursing home, but none of us Republicans managed to have our ballots delivered, even though you were supposed to be harvesting it for us or vice versa, Willie, What if they only delivered? What if Tony Bender only delivered all the Republican ballots. Wouldn't the Democrats want to know? Why does have tab pirival? Think that only the Democrats are not smart enough to be able to vote these days?
Speaker 4: You know, in Kent.
Speaker 3: County it's become so easy. Gabe Sammy, who's a great county clerk. She runs our elections. She has thirty seven different locations where you can go vote. You don't even have to go to your precinct, Willy. You can go to any one of thirty seven different places to vote in Kenton County. You give them your ID. I know that that's really hard for some people to wrap their heads around that we have to give them an IDA. I mean, you have to give an ID to buy beer, to buy cigarettes, to do any number of things, to get on an airport lane. But heaven forbid, we have to give an ID to vote. But you give me your ID, they punch it in the computer. The computer prints out the ballot for wherever you were registered to vote. So you can vote even if you're out in Independence, or you're in downtown Covington, but you live in Fort Mitchell like I do. You can go to any polling place in any one of those things from the all the way north to all the way south and Kenton County. Stop in any voting all give them your ID. They'll print you the correct ballot and you can vote in and out. No problem like could split at no line, no waiting, no problems. It's not like the old days where if you happen to live in a crowded precinct, you should be standing in line for minutes or hours just waiting for your turn to vote. These days, just walk in, give them an idea, they give you a ballot, you vote. I don't understand why I have to have piraval would insult Democratic voters and calling them too stupid to figure out how to walk inside and vote. Well, apparently only his vote harvesters are smart enough to go in. But they don't want to go in. They just want to drop whatever ballots they decide to drop off into an unmarked box and the cover of darkness.
Speaker 2: Well, the truth doesn't work, so simply commit election lies and keep the game moving. Got to keep the game forward. Once again, Rob Sanders, thank you for your involvement in this. May God bless you and God bless America, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham show this Wednesday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Willie.
Speaker 3: It's been a pleasure and honor, and you still have to consider that bet. I know I owe you a steak down at Waltz from my failed Daniel Cameron election, but I'm still putting up my double or nothing steak vote down at Waltz for a Trump win.
Speaker 4: If you're willing to take Kamala Harris, are you.
Speaker 2: In Hey, I'm not doing that. You're not going to. I want to get paid off the first bet before we move to the second one. I'm not taking Kamala Kamala the head Hunter, Harris. I'm not taking that. Kamala the head Hunter from Uganda. His name was Harris, and her name, of course is Harris. I see the connection. Rob Sanders, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, Willie. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: God bless America.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more Red's Baseball coming up later at your home of the Reds and Bengals Bengals on news Radio seven hundred wlw TI Billy cunning In The Great American and Reds Baseball kicks off tonight about five forty. First pitch about six forty and tomorrow's a business special one oh five, so I will not be with you tomorrow. Back at it on Friday. We've scheduled Max Montoya to come on Friday to discuss the hat incident with Dan Hurley, the head football head basketball coach at yukon back to back NCAA basketball champs and the connection between Dan Hurley and Max Montoya is the reason the rule of the jungle. This son is going to be Dan Hurley from Connecticut, and I would imagine ninety percent of the people in Connecticut are fans of the Patriots, but not when it comes to the Bengals, And so it's a great story to be told later on by Max Montoya. Also after one o'clock today will be Craig Craig Yuey, who talks about the Democratic plans for the election, the lawyers after the election and then after the inaugural and what's planned. The Wall Street Journal had a story about this that for the last several months, if not for the past year, the Democratic parties worked to keep candidates off the Democratic ballot. That's called a threat to democracy, but not in their opinion. So they've worked hard for months and months and months to make sure that only Joe Biden was on the ballot, so a name like Robert F. Kennedy Junior could not make the ballot. Any other Democrat that wanted to get on the ballot, the Democratic rote Tissary of lawyers sue to give them off the ballot, and it went on and on and on for months that the Democratic Party itself did not want Democratic voters to have a choice.
Speaker 1: It was feared that R. F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Junior would win primaries and make Joe Biden look bad. So a threat to democracy is the Democratic Party because they want to have only one person on the ballot. That person was Joe Biden. So millions and millions of dollars were spent by large numbers of individuals who simply wanted to at a time, shall we say, to stop stop what is occurring on the Democratic ballot. And so it's pretty sad when Democrats act to eliminate ballot access. I thought that was the opposite of what was required, which is to make sure that any Democratic primary voter has the ability to pick any candidate that they won. But the Democratic Party did not want that to happen, so they sued repeatedly to make sure that RFK Junior and other Democrats were not on democratic ballot.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, of course. And then when it came to Colorado and Maine and many.
Speaker 2: Other democratic states, they wanted to make sure that Donald Trump wasn't on the ballot. Is that a threat to democracy? Absolutely not. That's the way it ought to be. It took a federal court to rule, wait a minute, the Democratic Party should be about democracy. The Democratic Party should make sure that there's choice that voters have on the ballot. And so the federal courtse got involved and said, wait a minute, Colorado and Maine, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: You can't get people off the ballot.
Speaker 2: So the party that's concerned about democracy and threats to democracy is the party not concerned about democracy and not concerned about threats to democracy because they're the threats to democracy.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. And so Rfk's off the ballot.
Speaker 2: And now now that Joe Biden got all the Democratic votes in the primary is out by Democratic fiat. The Democratic leaders went to the Oval office and said, you're done. Come with us, you're done, and they installed Kamala Harris to be the nominee, having gotten a total of zero votes in the Democratic primary. So now she's the presidential candidate. Now what are they doing. They have hundreds and hundreds of lawyers now working hard to make sure that Donald Trump loses in November through law fair and then if he does win, between November fifth and January twentieth, hundreds of lawsuits will be filed. And then after January twentieth, when he's sworn in. After that, what they're going to do sue him repeatedly, maybe ten times the lawsuits that were filed in twenty seventeen against him, to make sure he can't rule, can't govern, and can't do anything. So the Democratic Party is the threat to democracy. And as an example of that kind of take a look and after have Peeraval's news conference was it yesterday or Monday? In which the mayor of Cincinnati accused that Secretary of State Frank Lrose of somehow suppressing votes by making sure only legal voters can vote.
Speaker 1: He said after Peeraval said, we can't have that. Let me explain.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this happened to you in state of Ohio, but I received a few days ago the application of vote apps.
Speaker 1: You check a few bocks.
Speaker 2: You sign the bottom and you send it in, and there's a pre addressed envelope to send in. It is sent into your Hamlet County Board of Elections or Warren County Board of Elections. And then about three or four weeks from now, I'm going to get in the mail at the actual ballot itself, I'm going to fill out my ballot at the kitchen table with the people's judge. I'm going to sign the ballot and with a pre addressed envelope, I stick a stamp on it, and I send it back. According to Democrats, that is a threat to democracy. According to Democrats, that's not right. What after Pirival says that Frank LeRose, Secretary of State, Frank LeRose is trying to eliminate something called ballot harvesting, and that occurs when a democratic activist, they're never republican activist, they're always democratic activists, goes to a nursing home or a college dorm, or a frit or a sorority and collects anywhere from ten to fifty or one hundred ballots that have been mailed to the voter, and they either fill out the ballots for that voter and have them sign the bottom, or they simply pick up the ballots, sign your name, I'll take care of it, and then they vote for that person. Now that should be illegal. So Frank Leroe says, if you're a ballot harvester, you simply can't and the debt of the night drop those hundreds of ballots in in a ballot box and say, you know what votes will be counted. What he wants you to do, and it's passed by the legislature, is that if you're a person who's a ballot harvester that does that, you have to go into the Board of Elections. You have to identify yourself, have a picture taken, and sign a form that you're complying with state law.
Speaker 1: Is that so much to ask? Of course not.
Speaker 2: It is so easy to vote today, it is ridiculous, so easy to vote. But Democrats can't accept victory. You know, I've said this in other elections that if you're ignorant, don't vote. If you're stupid, don't vote. The idea that everyone should vote is a canard. It's wrong. You should cast a ballot. Casting a ballot means you become familiar with the candidates and familiar with the issues. One thing that angers me is when I happen to vote now and then at the voting place the precinct instead of through the mail, is to watch someone standing there with the ballot in front of them trying to figure out, well, who's this or what is this if it's an issue, reading the issue at nauseum. What has to happen to have an informed electorate is for individual voters to become familiar with the issues beforehand, to know what the issues are, don't go to vote instead of casting a ballot. Casting a ballot means your informed voting means you simply go there, take a blue or pink ballot and simply check off names without knowing who you're voting for.
Speaker 1: That is stupid. That is ignorant.
Speaker 2: And for the mayor Cincinnati to tell Democratic voters you're so stupid you can't vote, Come on, man, you have to have an ID.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't have an ID? Everyone's got an ID.
Speaker 2: If you don't have an ID, then something's wrong with you and you shouldn't vote because you're stupid.
Speaker 1: Stupid people should not vote, And.
Speaker 2: It ignores the balloting of Democrats and Republicans and others who are actually informed, so it is easy to vote and it's hard to cheat. In Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, Iowa and Florida and other states Blue states, they want ballad harvesting. They don't want voter ID. To buy a pack of cigarettes, to get a beer, to get on a plane, to cast a check. You have to have an ID to do anything. Democrat activists like our mayor tells the individuals, you're so stupid, we can't count on you to vote. So some I'm going to vote for you. That's called ballot harvesting, and that's wrong. It should not happen. So for those who say that I hear medias, do it off till make sure you vote today. If you don't know if the election is this Tuesday or next Tuesday, if you can't identify the candidates you're voting for, especially the judge ships and the prosecutors.
Speaker 1: If you have no idea what an issue is and you don't.
Speaker 2: Know how to vote, save yourself the difficulty and stay at home and be a dumbass and don't vote, because the Democrats rely upon your vote to stay in power and to write checks. And my next guest talks about that. His name is Craighwe. He's pretty good on this issue about what the Democrats have done and it's metastasized over the past twenty years to make sure that only certain people get to vote in democratic primaries, only certain candidates get to be on the ballot and democratic primaries, and if you're a Republican, you'll be sued, get you off the ballot, and if you happen to get elected, they're going to sue you for and nauseum because you've won and they don't want any part of that. Why is that so times, like in a socialist or comic country, the party in power redefines words and phrases to describe what they're doing and blame the other side for engaging in their behavior. That is called a threat to democracy. So when Mark Zuckerberg, the richest man of the world, the owner of Facebook, is admitting that government officials lied to him about the Hunter Biden laptop, about COVID and more, and that in reaction to the lives told by Biden, government officials they screen the information upon which you could cast and inform ballot to me. That is election interference per se. And the Democrats engage in on a regular basis every election cycle. They scare the crap out of their voters and demand that you vote a certain way while complaining about democracy when they're the ones thwarting democracy and they're the ones in election interference by their behavior, and when they win or lose, the lawsuits are coming, and there's large numbers. Of the numbers close to a billion dollars have been raised to stop Donald Trump, to get on ballots to stop Donald Trump now and if Donald Trump wins, to stop them from.
Speaker 1: Being sworn in.
Speaker 2: Jamie Raskin, a US congressman, doesn't want him sworn in on January twentieth if he wins. Then if he does win, all hell is going to break loose on the city streets and in courtrooms because the Democratic Party is concerned with what democracy threats to democracy when they're the threats. When government regulators and government lawyers tell private businesses what they can and cannot publish, that is the threat to democracy right there. Mark Zuckerberg and others have admitted it that they're intimidated and bullied by the government regulators from the FBI and the Department of Justice to change what they put on their websites and allow you to put on their platforms because it is negative to Joe by Er Kamala Harris. And that's what's happening as I speak. And they're the party complaining about threats to democracy and voter intimidation and voter suppression when they're exactly engaging in that behavior specifically. And I always say to have to Pirival, get your head out of your butt. Your voters are not generally that stupid. And if they listen to you, you're going to have continued city government looking like the policies of the Liberal Democratic Party, in which no major city as a functioning lifestyle because of them remaining in power and suing to make sure that others can't get on the ballot. They want the ballot to have one name on it and that's it. Oh, let's continue once again. Relative to Jamar Chase, there's about a ninety five percent chance you'll sign tomorrow. There's a couple of little impediments to be overcome. And this knowledgeable source told me that he believed that that would be overcome. And I bet him a hot fut Sunday on it, and I said no, He said yes, I may owe a hot fud Sundy to a noted Cincinnatian. So let's continue with more if line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand to get ready. My next guest talks about voter integrity, voter suppression and threats to democracy. Who do you think is conducting that? Bill Cunningham seven hundred ww Billy cunning in the Great America. Of course, the election now is eight or nine weeks away. We're close, The election is hot and heavy, the Great debates coming up, and we'll see what happens on September the tenth. But as I've said before, law fair is a principal employed by the Democratic Party because when you want to manipulate election results and you want to accuse the other side of ruining democracy a threat to democracy, you're the ones engaging in the threat to democracy. So accuse the other side of aging in your behavior, which is a wonderful thing to do if you're a Democrat. And Craig Yueiy, who's written many books, but he's got a blog posting under the radar twenty twenty four election alert, and the amount of money is being raised as we speak to contest the election by Democrats is unbridled. And Craig Huey, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, can you tell the American people what is lawfair and why is it weakening election integrity? Which is the opposite of what the Democrats intend at which they discussed, but of course it's a real thing. Explain the rise of lawfare and what it means to the American people.
Speaker 5: Well, Bill, you know, people may have heard this term, but it really is huge. It deals with election integrity, it deals with interfering with the election itself. And right now we're in a time of this law there that if people have an idea, they can't think of that temp Remember that the attempt to try to have Trump removed from the there were lawsuits in the states were they were trying to take him off the ballot. They wouldn't let him even be on the ballot. Well, that's using the legal system to be able to be weaponized against the political opponent. And that's exactly what's going on now. It's under the radar, you don't see what's happening. But right now Kamala Harris has hired a super attorney named Mark Elias. Now, Mark Elias, we could cover him if you want, but he basically is in charged the lawfare of the Harris campaign. He's worked as the architect back when they started this in twenty eighteen, twenty twenty two and twenty four. And here's the thing. He has hundreds of staff lawyers, yes, he has over a thousand lawyers as volunteers, and they're following lawsuits in the swing states to change the election.
Speaker 1: And it got going back in time.
Speaker 2: Mark Elias is the one who was involved with Perkins Cooe that was involved in the twenty sixteen campaign, the Russian collusion delusion that of course was a lie, and then that was also employing social media, which has come out recently with Mark Zuckerberg saying that he was wrong and listening to what he was told about the Russian collusion delusion. He was wrong about the Hunter Biden laptop, he was wrong about suppressing information about COVID and the vaccine.
Speaker 1: So that these.
Speaker 2: Lawyers there are literally hundreds, and you make a point that something in the range of one point seven billion dollars was donated to democratic campaigns, et cetera. And Mark Elias has the lawyers like a spring ready to be sprung. Should Trump win a state, here comes the pest of lawyers. And god knows, I'm one and I love lawyers, but here they come in mass to make sure that the law fair is used and said to voter integrity, and the opposite is what the Democrats include. And so when it comes to just who gets on the ballot, you pointed out the state of Colorado and the state of Maine are two states dominated on the Supreme Court by the Democrats. They wanted to keep number one Trump can't even be on the ballot, and number two RFK Junior and other Democrats have been kept from the ballots in many states in the primary.
Speaker 1: Explain how that process worked.
Speaker 4: So, Bill, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: They're prepared for the elections. Just like you stated, there's going to be lawsuit after lawsuit, but they've been working behind the scenes. Now right now, you mentioned RFK. They were fighting, the Democrat Party was fighting state after state not to have him be on the ballot because they were afraid he.
Speaker 4: Was hurt Harris.
Speaker 5: And it was incredibly wrong, incredibly expensive in some states, incredibly successful, and keeping RFK Junior off the ballot. Now he is endorsed Trump. He said he is going to he is so mad at the Democratic Party of the dirty tricks they used against them, of the lies and manipulation and the censorship, that he was going to take his name off the ballot only in the states that are the swing states, the swing states that will determine the upcoming election. And so what what basically has happened is that, uh, the Democrats under Mark Elias and in this law fair, what they have done is now they're fighting to keep RFK Jr. On the ballot, on the ballot, on the ballot.
Speaker 4: And they.
Speaker 5: Yes, they won in Michigan, they won in North Carolina, and uh, and it looks like they're going to win at least one, if not two other states. And of course now that he has endorsed Trump, and if he's on the state in Michigan. In Michigan, uh, you know, you're talking about two percent of the people who could vote with swing to Trump if he wasn't on the ballot, otherwise they're going to vote for RFK Junior. Well, that two percent is all the difference in the world between Trump winning Michigan and none. And that's why they're so spending so much money and time in these lawsuits. So they're they're doing lawsuits, hundreds of lawsuits, local county, state to help the Democrats. They have major victories in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, and they're shooting to push mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, stopping voter i d. Looking at every pool watcher, it is insane.
Speaker 1: Craig Uey.
Speaker 2: When you think about the party complaining about election integrity, the Democratic Party about Trump being a threat to democracy. Every voter's got account. They spent millions and millions of dollars with hundreds of lawyers to fashion the Democratic ballot to make sure that Joe Biden was the nominee, and once his mental frailly became public, they then quickly substituted. And so the party about calling Trump a threat to democracy, they're the threat to democracy. And now having spent months and months keeping Kennedy off the ballot, they're now spending millions and millions of dollars in front of friendly democratic courts in these states to keep them on the ballot. So one point, keep them off, now keep them on. It's not about voter integrity. It's not about honoring what the voters want in the Democrat primary or come November the fifth, It's about electing a certain person. And you have something in your blog that talks about the sixty five project is manlink concernervative legal talent. Radical lawyers are having a tough time against Republican conservative lawyers, so they're trying to dispar them and silence them. Explain that aspect of the democratic legal machine to disbar conservative attorneys.
Speaker 5: They have taken attorneys that are conservatives like John Eastman, disbarred him. They have put fear in the lives of conservative and libertarian attorneys that they better not get involved in politics. And it's a way to suppress people standing up or in the legal profession to help conservatives, Libertarians, Christians, Republicans. They know that this group will target them for being disbarred. This is dirty and nasty. So Bill, it comes back to this. You ad mentioned about judges in the said, let me just tell you this election, everybody who should be outraged by this, this travesty of justice, they need to vote for a Secretary of State that won't put up for it. If they vote for Register of Voters, they need to make sure who that person is. Judges, you know, they need to use judge voter guide dot com or a site that tells them who's the judicial activist and who's the strict constructionist and know how to make sure because as this goes to the judges, if they're a radical liberal judicial activist legislating from the bench, they're going to vote in favor a Mark Elias and his legal team. If they're a strict constructionist, if they're a conservative judge, they're not going to take nonsense. They're going to look at the Constitution, they're going to look at the law, and they're not going to vote based upon their own opinion.
Speaker 2: This is another important matter that it appears, whether it's Alexa today, if you to your Alexis speaker and you say tell me about Donald Trump and nothing comes out. If you tell me to tell me about Kamala Harris, you got a long die tribe how great she is. Big Tech has now confessed to the idea that government attorneys at the FBI and the DOJ intimidated Mark Zuckerberg and others into not supplying to the American people truthful information about the Hunter Bider laptop and about the COVID and they now conceded that government employees manipulated the outcome of the twenty twenty election to help Joe Biden and hurt Donald Trump. Now, isn't that a little bit about election interference? At least a lot more than Donald Trump not putting on a form payment to a porn star for which he was convicted of thirty four counts in this case from Mark Zuckerberg about a week or ten days ago, he admitted the election interference came from the government attorneys coercing and bullying social media companies to not put out negative information about Joe Biden and all negative information about Donald Trump. Isn't that more election interference than payments to a porn star?
Speaker 5: Oh, my gosh, Bill, it is total injustice. It's not right. Yes, these attorneys they get their training ground with the Department of Justice, and then they go out into the private sector. They go out into the political world and the wreck havoc. And for those who are in government. One of the things that started under Obama and then just went on steroids under Biden, Yeah, was using these lawyers to put pressure on big tech to censor, to be able to silence opposition, to silence issues that was embarrassment or they didn't want to have brought up. And so you know, it's a collusion between government and the private sector. And that's where really it is not right. It should not happen. It's a danger to our republic. It's a danger to the elections. And all this is election interference. If you go on Google right now and you type in Trump's position on Israel, every article that comes up on the first page, which eighty nine percent of the people will never go below page one, is anti Trump. You do that with Harris on Israel, and everything is a positive from the liberal press like New York Times and MSNBC and the Washington Post, and you cannot find conservative commentary unless you go down ten, fifteen to twenty pages, and even then it's very sparse. It's censored. They have set up an algorithm to basically censor alternative points of view, and so this affects the persuadables, This affects the low information of voter, This affects those people who aren't listening to your programs. It is a danger to a free, open and fear a line and.
Speaker 2: This election interference is conducted by government employees on government time, using their law to gready to intimidate tech companies that they're under the duty to regulate. And there have been numerous examples of the FBI top Echelon and d j Echelon leaving their jobs then going to work for big tech with big stock options, and to me, that is election interference, but it's not well reported now. Lastly, philanthropic consultancy supplying dark money. You have this on your blog, receive one point seven billion dollars and twenty twenty alone. Mark Elias heads the largest law firm focused on representing the Democratic Party. Elias was crucial to the party's legal strategy during the twenty twenty election and he built democratic organizations. His fee was twenty seven million dollars in order to work. And I've seen him on MSNBC and I watched that channel, so you don't have to. And he's repeatedly on MSNBC talking about the lawsuits ready to be sprung on the Trump administration. They have a hundreds of lawyers if Trump is elected, beginning on January twentieth, to file mountains of injunctions against whatever Trump wants to do. Let's hope the greatness occurs and Trump takes office again in January of next year. What are they prepared to do to stop the Trump agenda at that point, and on top of the election in inference already going on, if we see through to know what's going on, how would they stop the Trump administration?
Speaker 5: They basically have a plan to do everything they can legally to stop Trump from becoming president. And if he wins the election, and they will challenge the votes, they will challenge the procedures, they will challenge the Electoral College votes. They will do everything they can. And if he does become president, what happened in twenty sixteen, in twenty twenty was the deep state.
Speaker 4: Resistance.
Speaker 5: That resistance destroyed any policies that Trump tried to initiate. Everything was leaked.
Speaker 4: To the press.
Speaker 5: The bureau ideologically driven bureaucasts refuse to carry out orders from the Trump administration. Now what's going to happen is that the lawsuits will be one hundred times more on anything and all things does to try to drain the swamp, to try to make significant changes away from our road to socialism.
Speaker 2: Well, the party that worries about threats to democracy and election inference are conducting exactly that behavior, craig Uey. The blog article is under the radar twenty twenty four Election Alert. Craig Uey. Once again, you're a great American. Let's keep informing the American people and I hope the majority figure it out. But once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Craig Uey, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 1: Right, let's continue. There's the truth.
Speaker 2: The party that complains about threats to the democracy are the threat, and the party that complains about election inference are engaging in interference in the election. Can you smell when I'm cooking? Bill cunning and the Great American with you every day. You're home of the Reds and the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred w L.
Speaker 6: Here's the pitch, swang Ony b Ball La Feel on a three and two pitch with two runners are born. Aaron bood is over to La Feel, driving it all the wall and lapped into the visitor's bullpen and with Greg Vaughn and with Eddie Tobbins, he's scoring in front of him. What was a two nothing devisit now becomes a one run lead at three to two.
Speaker 1: Bird winds and delivers.
Speaker 7: Young swings and he looks a fly ball deep in the right field, going back, looking up and that one is bye bye, a home run for Demitri Young is ninth to the Reds lead a four to two. The one two swung on hit de for up field. That is number thirteen. That one is way back into the upper deck. Jeffrey Heaven hits it into the upper deck probably one two three, a fourth section over. It drops into the first row. That is a long pope folks way back number thirteen. The Reds leutd.
Speaker 6: Five to two, and the pitcher swung out of a drive back at a deep right center field that he hit that ball a bunch. He hit it out of here, a two run home line the right center Middie tobbinsy number fifteen of the year for the Reds catcher and Cincinnati attacks a quick two on the board against left hander Billy Brewer and now leaded by a score of seven to two. Vaughn hits a high drive left center field at the wall is deosey and.
Speaker 7: The Reds have hit their fifth.
Speaker 6: Home run of the night, Greg Vaughn driving a one to one pitch over the wall and left center field, his thirtieth home run of the season. Cincinnati now leads at fourteen to two.
Speaker 1: Here's a pitch and a swing and.
Speaker 6: A drive straightaway center field, going back centerfielder looking up. Then another one six seven tonight for Cincinnati. Poky Reese hit that ball up short of the first row of the seats and straight away center field, home run number nine. For reason, the Reds now lead at fifteen to two.
Speaker 1: And that is a sixth long.
Speaker 6: Ball they've hit out a veteran stadium.
Speaker 7: Tonight and swung on and that's way out of here, way back getting Thumbinson's second of the ball game, the seventh of the game for the Reds. Any now wards sixteen on the year, and.
Speaker 1: The Reds lingdon sixteen to three.
Speaker 6: This one has swung on, hit back in the deep left center field. That ball is gonna be number eight. Brian Johnson hammers run over the wall and left center field. It is the eighth home run the Reds have hit here at Veteran Stadium tonight and they now laid at seventeen to three.
Speaker 8: And that's a big old wow.
Speaker 6: And there's another one long drive left center field, and that is nine home runs the Reds have hit here at the Vet tonight. They lead at twenty two to three, nine home runs by eight different players. Mark Lewis hits his sixth of the year, and that one was a no doubterer on a three and two pitch. It is twenty two to three on a rather perable night this Saturday, September the fourth, at Veteran Stadium in Philadelphia.
Speaker 8: Wow, hello, yet I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: What year was that segment? So it doesn't make any difference. Welly, we got breaking news downtown.
Speaker 1: Hit it.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase is in uniform and just walk to practice.
Speaker 1: I That's all I got to say, brother, thank you. He's always open.
Speaker 2: Number one has just walked across the street as they usually do, into the practice field with T Higgins.
Speaker 1: He is practicing today and dressed with helmet in his hand. So the hold in is over? I don't know, not hold out, not hold in? Who knows? Here's the deal? Segment?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: His I announced an hour and a half ago. Yeah, I was told the deal is done? Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 1: I think you're right? How do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Say that I have no idea don't just get it done.
Speaker 1: Don't give me misinformation. Why is the head coach answering these questions?
Speaker 2: How come Jamar Chase hadn't been up to the media saying hey, are you gonna sign or what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: It is an official press release, yet.
Speaker 2: No will leave the student reporters of Croud service, every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in cincinnatikul Schmid Heating and Cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred spot and that Bengals update will either on the field right now. It's brought to you by a Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town twenty twenty four limited edition Bengals Crown Royal bags are in stock now. They are your tailgate and party headquarters for every Sunday thirteen. Convenient and in northern Kentucky locations.
Speaker 1: How about getting some product up here.
Speaker 2: The Bengals are kicking off a new tradition, Willie celebrating return of football open in Orange fans encouraged to wear orange. Sunday pay Course Stadium teen debuts the all orange uniforms and the home opener against those New England Patriots. Should you wear orange on Sunday? I'm gonna dout myself in orange. Letbe just start drinking orange. Nothing else on except I'm going to be an orange at the tailgate crashers pregame party in Longworth Hall, I'm gonna be in I'm gonna dip myself in orange. Pet you look like from head to toe and nothing else on but orange looked like an orange?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fat one too. I don't know about that. What you heard.
Speaker 2: Willie was at nine home runs happening again in Philadelphia at the Vet Vet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On September the fourth years ago, Mark Lewis at a home run from Hamilt. A couple of those guys sent recognize their names Hamilton, but it was good to hear the Marty and Joe call the action him runs.
Speaker 1: They could use a one or two tonight.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say that I'd be nice if they hit nine homers tonight.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch and Kelsey Chevrolet ext Raading Show after the game. Would he be in uniformed now? If he wasn't signed, sealed and delivered. I'm yours. Remember that song segment signed? Well, you mean Jamar Chase he was in He was in practice before and not in uniform. Well he's going through running around a little bit. I was in unifor a couple of weeks ago, wasn't he No? I think he was anyway? Was he running around right now on the field? I would say so? Yet we need to get information. Here it is baby signed, sealed and delivered. Way you better hope so little? Just give him the dough raying to me?
Speaker 1: Sit back. He wouldn't stay too long.
Speaker 2: Is there a Brinks truck headed depete to pay Corp Stadium?
Speaker 1: Maybe pay Corps. Listen to the hook, hay him? Is that Jamar singing or not?
Speaker 2: It might be him singing toward Katie Blackburn's office with Troy hit it and I like the Lovely Elizabeth too? The Blackburn hit the music.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: I am? Is he signed, sealed and delivery? I don't know. Why don't you las he's at practice? Why don't you find out?
Speaker 2: We'll see, fresh off of breaking his own world record during Unfinished Beef, Joey Chestnut is coming to the Queen City.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it?
Speaker 2: Bengals announced that Chestnut is the team's halftime entertainment for the season opening matchup between the Patrick Patriots on Sunday.
Speaker 1: What's he Gonna Eat?
Speaker 2: According to the Bengals Twitter account on x out of Eat Oranges, the legendary Eata will take on five other competitors good luck in an October Fest broadworst eating competition.
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Now, he just downed eighty three hot dogs and buns day against Kobe Yashi.
Speaker 1: Do I have his number? Who Joey Chestnunt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Call him. I'm gonna see if I gotta not man can eat? Would you agree? Amen to that?
Speaker 2: Brotworths though we're a little bit bigger than dolls, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, we'll see. I wonder who the other five. I wonder who the other five guys are like to have you up there.
Speaker 2: I got Joey McCullough, one of my great players. Yeah, I got Joey, my granddaughter's friend, Joey. But I don't have Joey Chestnut. Let's see college basketball. Xavier's Jerome Hunter didn't play last season due to a chilles injury, has been fully cleared for all basketball related activities with the Muskies.
Speaker 1: On September the twenty.
Speaker 2: Fourth, got a text here from Bob the Bricklayer, could we play more commercials? Answer is yes, yes, yes, Joe, Yeah, that's coming up as we're just in between them and Frank Ziebell call today swim this year, ac.
Speaker 1: R gun eye pools and spas.
Speaker 2: He loves it. But what can you tell me now? I hear these practice requests. I see it, but I want to know. There's a police officer now directing traffic and holding things up as Jamar Chason T. Higgins cross the street to practice.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: They are right there and want to see everybody see the video from Charlie Clifford a Channel five leading the way. Ted McKay we I'm looking now he's running around the field. He's running on the field. Joe Burrow walked by, greeting the media, saying, hello, everybody, what's going on? Is it deal deal done? Or is this we need a new when need a deal?
Speaker 1: Deal? It's a Republican you gotta have a deal. Deal called called Jeff Hobson. He knows everything. Yeah, yeah, his number, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's probably watching practice. Hobson called Butch He knows what's going on. He'll be on the show. He's I think he just changed into being a Republican.
Speaker 1: Look at that guy, might be a Republican. I want to know if we got a deal deal, might be a Republican.
Speaker 2: I need to know who? Can I call one? And I call Troy Blackburn? Yeah, maybe Mike Brown will pick up. Is that you even a chance of that happened?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Be a break?
Speaker 2: But there's no reporting on a deal deal. But he's in uniform. He's in uniform and he's got his helmet. That's major news. He's running routes. Correct there, he is right there.
Speaker 1: I see him. He's running routes. What does that mean? Well, he's practicing. Number five is happy to Number five's got to bounce in this. That's t Higgins Tea. He was teed up. Now he's teed off, teed off and teed up.
Speaker 2: Well pretty soon if he doesn't get a deal deal, they'll probably give that dough raying to me and the bags of cash to Tea and keep it. What about Hopson? What can you tell me about I don't know. He's probably down there on the sidelines. I need to know going nuts. I was with some power brokers last night that told me the deal is done?
Speaker 5: How that?
Speaker 2: How'd that go last night? In Sea bus? It's pretty good, pretty nice? So who who else was there beside you? Just power brokers, those who dispense power. Can't say the governor was there, of course? Okay, what about Houston? Can't say, I say not about what about d Yost can't say? Wait a minute, Justice Joe can't say he was there? Okay, what about the Chief.
Speaker 1: Justice can't say.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say anymore about the Secretary of Agriculture. Eh, who's that? Don't know, guy from Iowa? All right, we gotta go, gotta go, segment, give me out of the suits report. But he's on the field. Yes, he's running around aimlessly. He's got his helmet on. Trice Dy, take it easy, Jamar chases on the field and practicing. I got a text here from the governor talk about Franz cherry pie.
Speaker 1: Right there, cherry pie. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: The governor got the pits out of the cherries himself. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge report.
Speaker 9: He even called the termination of the United States Supreme the Supreme Land of our nation, the United States Constitution.
Speaker 2: She's got Biden itidis I had no idea what she's saying. Let's continue with more. Lee Williams is next at Jerome of the Reds and the Bengals. Has he signed, sealed and delivered on seven hundred w Elder Bill cunning in the Great American of course, what happened in Arrington and several days ago with the gold Star families at every gates and thirteen proud Americans heroes were killed, I say murdered by many by terrorists and others because of the poor decision of Joe Biden to withdraw from the Afghanistan and the way that he did. Joining you and I now is Lee Williams, who's a spokesman for the Second Amendment Foundation. And Lee Williams, welcome to the Bill Cunningham shown. First of all, this happened a little over three years ago. Can you talk about, first, for those who may be somewhat uninitiated, what happens at Abbey's Gate with those thirteen American arrows.
Speaker 1: Give us the facts first.
Speaker 10: Well, thirteen were killed, untold number were wounded, horribly wounded, and a large number of Afghans were wounded and killed. Also when a suicide bomber bust in. The whole thing can be blamed on Joe Biden's abrupt and ill conceived pullout of Afghanistan. It was just cut and run. He left behind enough weaponry to arm a small country, well, which he basically did. I mean, we're talking about one hundred and seventy six artillery pieces, more than sixty four thousand belt fed machine guns, one hundred and twenty six thousand handguns, and then of course three hundred and fifty eight thousand, five hundred and thirty select fire real assault weapons, which he accuses us abouting us being law abiding gun owners. A lot of these rifles had high end optics. Many had r infrared lasers, which aren't much good unless you have night vision gear. But Joe Biden very conveniently left behind more than sixteen thousand sets of MBG, so basically the Taliban had the capability of fighting at night, which until his pullout was pretty much just our province.
Speaker 2: One might ask why, because I watched the testimony chairman of the Joint Steve's Mark Melly, and I watched Austin Lloyd Lloyd Austin testified Secretary of Defense, and they both said, we recommend it against a pullout in this way. And the excuse by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris has been well, this was started by Donald Trump. This was Donald Trump's pullout. Why is that a lie?
Speaker 10: It's bunk. Biden is the one that pardoned my pun, pulled the trigger on this whole mess. The way Trump had it worked out is we would have we would have gone into the air base there at and taking control of that and had pulled out the military last. I mean, he had it well planned out. Wasn't a big deal. We would have collapsed onto bager Mairfield and it would have been much better, a much better tactical decision than what Biden did.
Speaker 2: And when you talk about what was purposely left behind against the advice of the military, some of the most shocking things eighty billion dollars a weaponry that the Taliban used a few days ago, a week or two ago to celebrate. From their perspective, they used American military hardware to celebrate the fact that they kicked out the American soldier sixty five thousand belt fed machine guns, one hundred and twenty six thousand handguns and three hundred and fifty eight thousand select fire assault weapons, real assault weapons that are now being used by the Taliban against their own people. Plus I've read online that ISIS has once again a foothold in Afghanistan. On top of all that, and still and still, Joe Biden doesn't talk about it, nor is Kamala Harris. And she says she was the last person in the room that the decision was made. She agreed with it one thousand percent. That we I think most Americans Lee said, we got to get out of Afghanistan. It's the way that we got out that reminded me of getting out of Vietnam when the last American helicopters were throwing people.
Speaker 1: Out the side to leave.
Speaker 2: That's the amazing part is that somehow we left Afghanistan in a way that emboldened past the Taliban to do more. And can you discuss at all Taliban, what the Taliban held Afghanistan, Well, what the people look like today and the government looks like in Afghanistan because of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 10: Oh, it's terrible, I mean it's absolutely terrible. And don't forget during the Vietnam War, at least we had a better and well planned draw down of horses compared to what we have here. Yeah, I mean, if an Afghan woman appear today right now, it's illegal for an Afghan woman to appear outside of her home unless she's fully veiled. And not only that, but women in public are prohibited from talking. The AP reported that a woman's voice is deemed intimate and should be heard. Should not be heard singing or reciting or reading aloud in public. There are no women's rights over there. You know, women are not going to school, children, girls are not going to school. I mean, they've yet to comment about the whoors that these Afghan women are facing. But you know, from a to bring it home for me and for Americans, we're facing a crisis here based on all the terrorists that have come across the southern border. FBI just admitted the ICE released a known Afghan terrorist. They allowed him to post a twelve thousand dollars bond and disappear. Meanwhile, we've got the Department of Homeland Security has identified four hundred terrorists that have come across our southern border, and they don't know the whereabouts of fifty of them. And you know, look what Tim Scott said during the Republican National Convention. He said, there are sleeper cells in this country right now, and none of these cats are mentioning the more than fifty thousand military aged males from communists China, which would constitute a division of sorts who've come across the border, who we don't know where they are. Meanwhile, and none of this Kamala or Joe are addressing. All they're talking about is how they want to quote ban assault weapons. Unbelievable. I mean, look at the events in the Ukraine when the Red Army motorized rifle divisions storm across their border. The Ukraine's were ripping open cases of aks and handing them out as fast as they could. Look at what happened in Israel, those horrible ten to seven, the massacre. We have seen that. You know, when these militaries attack civillion targets, it's terrific. And right now this all we have basically is, you know, American force of arms, and Joe wants to get rid of that, never mentioning the three hundred and fifty eight thousand select by our rifles he gifted to an actual terrorist state. I mean it's the height of hypocrisy. As I pointed out in my columns, American arms have been a deterrent for invasion. We saw that during World War Two, and we may soon need them to defend our homeland from actual terrorists. And yet you want to take them away. Doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: Lee Wall.
Speaker 2: It was one of the sickest things Joe Biden does. This ends most public speeches by saying, May God protect our troops, because and I look at when he had the opportunity to protect our troops at Abygate thirteen service personnel, he had the opportunity to protect them, he did not protect them. In fact, Joe Biden's policies armed the Taliban and indirectly ISIS, and over the last twenty some years in Afghanistan, beginning I guess in November December of twenty oh one, we were there for what twenty twenty one years, and we left in a way Afghan people in a worse condition. There have been thousands and thousands of Afghani's working with us while we were there who have been tortured and killed with the weapons of America left behind. So Joe Biden armed the terrorist with one hundred and twenty six thousand handguns, sixty five thousand belt fed machine guns, other artillery pieces, and night vision equipment that they didn't have before. So instead of just leaving it in a neutral condition, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris left behind enough weaponry to arm a division in Afghanistan. And they don't talk about it much today, do they?
Speaker 4: No, they don't.
Speaker 10: And what scares me. You know, Joe Biden has without adept and the most anti gun president we've ever seen in this the history of this country. He issued forty anti gun executive orders. Kamala would probably issue forty on her first day. She is light years beyond Joe Biden in terms of being anti gun. The White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention, which by the way, is in the White House being paid for by your taxpayer dollars in mind, she runs that, so she sharpened her anti gun skills and she is out there like Joe Biden has never even thought of being in terms of anti gun. We've made some major predictions she has about what would happen if she gets elected. We've said that she wants raers. She's called for a mandatory buyback, which is a joke. Government can't buy back anything it never owned in the first place, and that would violate So we're talking confiscation, which would violate the Second Amendment, the Fourth Amended, the Fifth Amendment, the fourteenth Amendment. I mean, she's crazy anti gun compared to Joe.
Speaker 2: In fact, she has said in California, and I think most of the American people do not understand her political positions. They look at a gender, look at her race, they vote for her. Many people are angry with Donald Trump for on raison or another. They're not going to vote for him, but they don't know what she has said in the past that she would do if she was elected. There IgGs ignorant of Kamala Harris's viewpoints, and she keeps lying to us again because she wakes up every day thinking, you know what, if the American people knew what I'm going to do, I couldn't get elected. So let's lie to them to get elected. Then I'll go back to my position. But she also says things such as reparations for African Americans. She says things like get rid of private insurance companies on gun buybacks. The question was asking her her, well, if people don't want to sell them.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: She said, we'll take the guns. She actually has said the knock on doors with law enforcement to take guns away from the American people. And most Americans are ignorant of what she's wants to do, what her positions have been, because it doesn't fit the media narrative. And just go back to the gold Star families at Arlington, they stand four square with Donald Trump. Do you think the Harris attempt to attack Trump's Arlington visit has backfired on her or not or the media won't report it.
Speaker 10: The media is starting to report it back fired tremendously. I've seen the videos that these gold Star families have made attacking her for attacking Trump, and it's difficult to watch them with the dry eye, it really is. And you know, you think back to the dignified transfer at Dover. I used to work in Dover as an investigative reporter at Delaware at a paper there, and I've been to Dover Air Force Base and I still remember those caskets coming off that aircraft and Joe Biden looking at his watch like he had somewhere better to be as a vector. I can never forget or forgive that. It's just amazing in a terrible way what he did. So not only had he victimized them once, now he's victimized those gold Star families again, and he's never really met with them. I mean, he talked to him at Dover and all he could talk about was his son Bo. It's sad what these families have been put through, and this administration, the Biden Heir's administration, continues to victimize them.
Speaker 2: And it didn't have to happen if he followed the military advice. And the military has been wrong, especially Million Austin. They're not my favorite guys. Of course one's gone, the other still in power. But nonetheless, all they had to do was go back to Bogram Air Force Base and stay there and have a slow teardown over a period of time, and those thirteen service members would be alive today and the families wouldn't have to suffer.
Speaker 1: They didn't sign up for this.
Speaker 2: Every time he says in God protect our troops, I would say, mister President, you had the duty to protect the thirteen service members at Abbey's Gate and you failed to do so for political reasons. And Kamala Harris, you were in the room, making the last arguments to do it, and she said she supported one hundred percent, leaving behind eighty billion dollars in military equipment. Whenever Joe Biden says in God protect our troops, you have a pit in your stomach saying why didn't you protect them at Abbey's Gate?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and Camlo would be even worse. Quick, Frank, I mean, look who she chose as are running me A balor.
Speaker 1: Thiefacked them at Abby's Gate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and Kamila would be even worse. Quite Frank, I mean, Lookushi chose as a running mate, a valor thief, a documented valor thief. I don't know one veteran. I know quite a few who supports Tim Waltz. I recently did a column on him. I talked to some gun owners in Minnesota, Uh, actually my home state. I now live in the Free State of Florida, thank God, and he had They just cannot believe that Waltz was chosen because of his antipathy towards the Second Amendment. When he was in Congress, he was an a rated NRA endorsed congressman, but then when he ran for governor of Minnesota, he completely flipped anti done to the extreme. And if you know, we have said that Joe Biden has weaponized the ATF to support his war on guns. Kamala and Tim they would criminalize the ATF that we look for a search mark my words, look for a surge of these unconstitutional knock and talks, these invasions by ATF done under the guys and what they call consensual encounters. I mean Tim Waltz ordered police in Minnesota to shoot anybody they saw outside during the lockdown of the pandemic with paintballs, and now he wants to be veep look at there. He will find a group of federal officers in the ATF who are more than willing to carry out his illegal orders. As the ATF has proven under Biden, this is going to be bad.
Speaker 2: Bill Lee Williams lastly, talk about the assault weapons ban. It's an article of faith among the leftists to have a quote an assault weapons ban. Can you explain to the American people why assault weapons are already banned? Why that's a political canard.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we call it the Clinton gun ban in my circles, and it banned the most popular rifle in America, the AR fifteen, the AR fifteen of the at least the ones in my safe are all semi automatic. They fired with one pull of the trigger. To be a true assault weapon, it has to be select fire, basically beaning he has to be capable full of automatic fire. It has to be a machine gun. You can own them as a civilian, although there is an incredible amount of hoops you have to jump through from the ATF and assuming you live in a pre state. But ninety nine point nine percent of the weapons out there are semi automatic ars. And the assault weapon Band, the Clinton gun band, did nothing after at Sunset. It was studied by the DOJ, the RAND Corporation studied it to see its utility. It didn't accomplish anything. And now they want to take them away at the very time when we need them, when our country's being infiltrated by terrorists from god knows where.
Speaker 2: And how many Chinese young male, unattached individuals Chinese males have under in America the past three years that we know about, what's the number, approximately fifty thousand.
Speaker 10: And you've got to realize you can't just leave communist China. You need the blessing of the communist government. So why did the communist government in China green light the the arrival of more than fifty thousand military age mailsmen makes you wonder.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make me wonder.
Speaker 2: They're working in pot farms illegally, they're involved in illegal activities. They're burglarizing homes along with venezuela and gangs all over the place. And we went through hell with COVID test and God help you in the military, some six thousand were bounced out of the service because they didn't want COVID vaccines. And these immigrants coming in, these illegal migrants, these fifty thousand Chinese, none have COVID shots. We don't know their medical histories, don't know why they're here. It's absurd. And Kamala Harris has been in charge of that policy. And now she's saying, build that wall. Now she's saying, drill, baby, drill. Do you believe any of it? Can Kamala Harris actually build that wall? Why didn't you do it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I have no I put no faith in no stocking anything she says.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 10: I don't think even her staffers know where she stands on the issues. Quite frankly, she's flip clopped so many times on everything from cracking to guns. Now she doesn't want to take away our weapons. Okay, yeah, of course we trust her down. That's never going to change, right.
Speaker 2: No, she wakes up every day trying to hide from the American people, which you truly believe she'll say and do anything to get elected, then return to her liberal San Francisco roots, which is Marxism. Once again, Lee Williams of the Second Amendment Foundation, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'll say, God bless the soldiers at Abrogate. They gave their lives for a failed American military policy that Joe Bien acted upon without military approval. And once again, Lee Williams, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Lee, you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Let's continue and if a ligne becomes available, you know the routine. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every day on news radio seven hundred w OLB.
Speaker 11: A different topic, since when does vice president have what sounds like a Southern accent?
Speaker 9: Better thank a union number, Pa, Sickly, you better thank a union paid Lee, and you all not just win. In twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: And we don't do it again in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, this is she was talking about unions in Detroit using one tone of voice. Is this something the same line? Okay, Peter, does she she's the same line in Pittsburgh. And it sounded like she at least had some kind of southern at all.
Speaker 9: I mean, do you hear the question that you? I mean, do you think Americans seriously think that this is an important question?
Speaker 8: They care? You know, what they care about.
Speaker 3: They care about the economy, they care about lowering cost, they care about healthcare.
Speaker 9: That's what Americans care about.
Speaker 8: Hello, biant, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 9: He even called the termination of the United States Supreme our nation, the United States Constitution.
Speaker 1: Very clear, very idealistic.
Speaker 12: That might be the first time Kreeen Jean Pierre was correct. That is what Americans care about. Helping the economy, and how are we looking in those two things?
Speaker 1: Sake? No, not good there, y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh, so ever get a southern draw all of a sudden, you want to go into southern and northern family?
Speaker 1: About that with my family? And then Kamala went on to the she got Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Iis trying to describe the US Constitution US.
Speaker 1: She lost that completely. She's got bids.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you hear Rock, because I had an early report from the segment who put his credibility on the line that Jamar Chase had signed.
Speaker 1: I did not say that. I said he was.
Speaker 2: On the field, he walked across the street, and he's at practice. Now. Rock's major news in this town. No announcement that he signed, seal and delivered. I'm yours, Stevie Wonderstuck.
Speaker 12: I don't know, first of all, I'm I'm I'm down right now because you know everyone's so pot. Here's why I'm down. Okay, things are going too good. When things go really good, I start to think bad things. Right now, we got some say the best Bengals roster ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 12: Looks like a machine out there, has gone through his first training camp.
Speaker 1: He's healthy.
Speaker 12: Okay, now we've got Jamar Chase coming back. So Joe's happy about that. Team's gonna do better because of that. T Higgins loves that because now he's not gonna get guarded as a number one. He's gonna take the team's second guy. So he's gonna make a billion dollars this year. We've got the Patriots coming in town. We're eight and a half points favorite. They stink not sold out. We got an or an orange out first time in history. That place will be rocking down there. Joey Chestnut coming in at halftime. Things are going too well. I'm worried.
Speaker 1: I'm worried some battle is going to happen.
Speaker 12: But things are going to well, and I don't do well when things are going good.
Speaker 1: Is gonna happen something bad? Something bad?
Speaker 2: Because in Cincinnati, something always happens bad.
Speaker 1: We just wait. So is Jamar Chase signed? Does he have the contract?
Speaker 2: No, not that I know of. He said practice. He said practice taking part since mini camp. That's big.
Speaker 12: That's not good either because here's the deal. If he signs or if he plays without the contract. First of all, if he plays this weekend, how's he is he going to have a soft tissue injury because he hasn't practiced in like.
Speaker 1: What negative negative is that gonna happen?
Speaker 12: And then if he goes out there without the contract the second he gets the littlest age little, he's done.
Speaker 1: For the year. He's not gonna come back. He's not gonna play Andrew Jefferson last year, got hurt to see you guys are all positive. I'm trying to get in reality here.
Speaker 2: Negative negative, negative, negative negative, starting to feel like you rock, starting to feel bad all of a sudden, are so good that they're bad at catching something's wrong. We know something's wrong because everything's right. Something's wrong. We don't see it yet.
Speaker 12: He needs some bad news and that even it out a little bit. Then I'll feel a little bit better about things. Because the Reds hit nine home runs tonight like they did years ago. Forty years Philadelphia hit nine home run nine home runs. Sach, give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 2: Will leave the Stute reporters a proud service of your local Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Thamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Broad Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: Fuck, things are so bad and something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Things are so good that they're bad. Something's bad.
Speaker 12: I do better when things are bad. But things are going well. Something's wrong something.
Speaker 2: What if he doesn't sign what if all there some segment is a bunch of bs. What if he doesn't sign sealed and delivered, I'm yours, go ahead. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town twenty twenty four Limited edition Bengals Crowned Royal bags are in stock now thirteen locations in the Blue Gray Stay not delivering some product here, receiver, you want some liquor?
Speaker 1: I don't drink. Receiver.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase is in uniform, walked across the street from pay Course Stadium onto the practice field. Traffic stopped. He's taking part in the workout, full uniform. Rock we Go is not just warming up the sideline, right.
Speaker 1: What do you say, Rock? It's not good. It's not good, not good. It's terrible, terrible news.
Speaker 2: Astros and Reds resumed their series tonight after the Astros had a big meal at the precinct.
Speaker 1: Apparently last night that's good.
Speaker 2: Uh five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch, and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding Show after the game. So, what happens if Jamar Chase signs the deal deal and then goes down.
Speaker 1: With salary cap and it's just this bad.
Speaker 2: It's all bad sake. When he signs his bad. When he doesn't sign, it's bad, it's bad.
Speaker 1: College basketball.
Speaker 2: Xavier forward Jerome Hunter is going to be fully cleared for preseason and practices in all basketball action later this month. Of course, he missed all the last season due to a heart attack and achilles injury a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how old is he?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Heart attack makes an achilles injury c minor? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought the achilles was bad until I heard and he's twenty two through that in there.
Speaker 1: With a heart attack. He said, what's what happened?
Speaker 4: Did he say?
Speaker 2: He said he had a heart attack? Yeah, telling you that's bad. So the Xavier star player had a heart attack, and.
Speaker 1: He's what we talked about that months ago. Where are you been? I forgot? I'm thinking about how Joe Biden. All of a sudden, I.
Speaker 12: Feel better about that. I think Trump's gonna win good. I think he's gonna win an Alan slide here first Trump. I think he's gonna win walking away with it there. But I'll talk more about that.
Speaker 2: Smarm on Tarbo, the Bengals disaster, great roster, unbelieva offensive line, the franchise healthy Joe Burrow just like the terminator out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's running like a better, better safety position, dude, which is bad last year.
Speaker 2: Buddy, unbelievable. And we got Dan Hurley coming to town. Do you hear the story from Maximont?
Speaker 1: How about that? Here to hear it? More bad news? Give it to me?
Speaker 2: Forty one or forty two years ago, he was in a sporting good store in New York City before they played the Jets, and this little kid walked up to him and said, mister Montoya, when you signed my Bengals hat? He said, sure, kid signed the hat? He said, who do I make out to say? To Dan Hurley from Maximont?
Speaker 1: How about that? That's great?
Speaker 2: He signs the hat, ignores, you know, goes on with life. Dan Hurley becomes a lifelong Bengels fan. And who's the ruler of the Jungle on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Dan Hurley?
Speaker 2: Bingo right there? Does that make you feel better? No, because that's more good news. Got him got Joey Chess not eating brought worst. You know you one of the five competitors I should I've already competed against Joey Chess and that once a while. I told you this.
Speaker 12: I participated with him at halftime of a Colts game in a Saint Almost shrimp eating contest.
Speaker 1: How many pounds pounds with a sauce that a man paint peel off the wall? Man, I told you, so I'm doing.
Speaker 12: They say, go, you know, And I got the little dish there and I take the shrimp out and I'm cutting it and taking a bite because it's hot, I mean really really hot. So I'm doing about five to the left of me, and there's Joey Chestnut with two hands in the in the in the dish of shrimp, just showing them push him in his mouth and the sweat and bio and feces flying everywhere.
Speaker 1: What And I'm like, this is intense. Is at halftime? Is it halftime? Were you playing in this game? This is years?
Speaker 5: This is years.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that, didn't draw a field.
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, I got to go about a half time four years ago. Hate the hell of a nice guy. It's pretty cool good to hang out with Joey Chestnut and my Cal Murphy store, but it is another it is another sight to behold him just shoveling food in his mouth and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had eight eighty three hot dogs Monday against Kobeyashi.
Speaker 1: Now how many is he gonna eat? Brad half at halftime? You know eighty was eighty three hot dogs?
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, it's like I think I looked up it was like twelve thousand, five hundred calories.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't want to be around him the next day. You think that after he's done, Yes, he does. That's a good though.
Speaker 2: Down the down the throat it comes, and there comes the dogs back up north, say get me out of the stood's reporting, Rock, but try to be a little more negative, will you.
Speaker 1: I'll try.
Speaker 2: Come on, Rock, Come on, Rock, Willie and utter of jamar chase back on the field and vomiting out bratz hallelujah. We leave you with the immortal words of the stewed report.
Speaker 1: You better thank union mama. You better thank you better thank union.
Speaker 8: Mama for sick leave.
Speaker 9: You better thank a union member for pay leave eight years, a union member.
Speaker 1: For eight years? Not answer why not happening?
Speaker 9: Bank unions?
Speaker 8: Bank unions.
Speaker 1: I can't survive this. I can't y'all.
Speaker 9: Thank us for implication time.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm losing my mind, right, now, don't worry that that's in the bag.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 12: I want you to contrary on the Bengals as they start this season with things going too well.
Speaker 1: So my bowels are loose on seven hundred WLW