Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one O one one w JRR.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, this hour has brought you by Pick your Nose Thursday. No, it's a pick your ticket Thursday. Why I was looking at you when I was saying that, I'm sorry JRR Instagram page. If you're not following us, we tell you all the time. I mean, there's contests each and every day at one oh one one w jr R. It's our way of saying thanks for listening. Following us on Instagram as well our socials. You can win stuff about tickets for the upcoming JRR shows, creed tickets.
Speaker 3: You name it, you can win it.
Speaker 2: So get by our insta some point today and sign up.
Speaker 3: Multiple people are picked too.
Speaker 2: All right, listen to this complete and total cf from top to bottom.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: All right, So police in Saint Paul, Minnesota, spot a Lincoln Navigator and they suspect the driver might be under the influence. Okay, so they pull over the Lincoln Navigator. They get the driver out of the vehicle and are administering a field sobriety test to the driver to see if the Navigator is being navigated by a drunkard. While this is going on, some wise guy sitting at a nearby bus stop hops into the unoccupied Lincoln Navigator that still has the keys in it because the driver's out of the car performing the field sobriety test, takes off in the Lincoln Navigator, steals the car, steals the suv. So at this point police are like, oh, I guess there's a couple of them there. The dude who's taking the field sobriety test is my phone's in there. I can track my phone. There's an app, so I guess. They pull up the app on one of the computers of the cops car and they're able.
Speaker 4: To find my iPhone probably one of those, So they use that.
Speaker 2: To ultimately find the Lincoln Navigator and track down the guy who they saw jump in and take off with it. That dude turns out to be loaded on narcotics.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my god, this is the sound of me putting my forehead in my hand.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the original driver of the Navigator was not under the influence. He had just made, you know, a move on the road that kind of looked like he might have been impaired, but it was you know, we all make mistakes on the road. It was one of those deals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you're reaching over to set your your water back down and you kind of move the wheel a little.
Speaker 2: So all of this and then oh my god, dude, I bet when that guy finally got home said to his wife's like, you don't even know, how was your day? You don't even know?
Speaker 4: You know, you've We've all said it, and this is the prime example where you can truly be correct saying it.
Speaker 3: Man, I had a day. Yeah, you know that I had a day.
Speaker 2: Have we talked about the iHeart rever on the show yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We have?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool. I immediately thought of the iHeart Engine rever.
Speaker 4: There's another. For the record, there is another rever in this building. Do you want to refresh this for anybody who didn't hear that segment? This rever. I'm not sure what Floory works on, but he also has a muscle car, a big charger.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of people in this building that have muscle cars and for whatever reason, before they turn it off, they rev the hell out of it. So it's in one case, five o'clock in the morning, and I mean it's shaking the windows and we're on the fourth floor.
Speaker 3: And the windows are so cheesy over here.
Speaker 2: Is this gonna go on for You can even.
Speaker 4: Smell the fumes from this car, which makes you think when the gas was really expensive, I know it is now, well really really expensive.
Speaker 3: Right dude? How much does this guy spending gas?
Speaker 2: Then they do it again before they leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before the revers leave, Trevor, the revers what we call these, so before they leave, the same thing.
Speaker 3: Rev it up, baby.
Speaker 2: Say hello to twenty twenty year old Christian Mattazorros. He's from Ontario, Canada. His car of choice is a twenty twenty two Hyundai Hyundai Elantra. N okay all right, which you know it's a sports model of the Elantra, which the Elantra is an amazingly affordable car. You see a lot of them on the road. It's also a safe car to drive. My wife has a Hyundai. This is the track model and it's designed for the track, for the track and track use. It has a two liter turbo and it's equipped with a six speed manual transmission. This according to Christian Massurros, the owner of the car, and it's part why he bought it.
Speaker 3: Here it is, that's what it looks like. You have a visual.
Speaker 2: So earlier this year, while he was driving home, his car engine failed at forty six thousand miles. It's still under warranty, yeah, and he's like, what's going on here? So he tries to make a warranty claim and they ran the engine diagnostics. Because there's computers, you know, in all these cars now, they were able to determine that the engine failed due to excessive revving and redlining the car. Uhh that's a trevor. The rev that is not covered under the warranty. So he's like, well, what, it's just like the performance model and they're like, yeah it is, but you're still redlining this thing to excess and you are responsible for this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you pay for the.
Speaker 2: Fixing of the engine.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So now he's uh, he's trying to decide what he wants to do as he faces a ten thousand dollars plus tax and repair.
Speaker 4: I just got a text to said, it's a muscle car thing. You have to have one to know. I am insert name a company. Is my company. I'll build you one. I'm not a muscle card.
Speaker 2: We're not really car guys, period. We've never claimed to.
Speaker 4: Be, and and I'm not ragging on people that are. I have friends that are muscle muscle car guys. We work with several. Obviously, I'm currently driving Big Blue, which is a it's a Toyota Camry with.
Speaker 3: What does the paint look like? What would you say, Pat, Florida paint.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the it's the type deal where the hood and the roof are are kind of well it's blue and rust colored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're they're dilapidated and u or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: So, uh yeah, I'm not anything to not have a car payment.
Speaker 4: I still get the look I'm telling you from a chick every now and then. Gosh, they're stared at me big Blue. But you forget what you're driving.
Speaker 3: Pat.
Speaker 4: There are body pins, are safety pins, you know, the sharp ones holding the visor up. My daughter crafted and I put velcrow for it didn't work, So it's two safety pins like chain like.
Speaker 2: Pull the damn thing down and go with that rough material it's up there under the base.
Speaker 4: No, because it's if I take it down, it just sits like this and it blocks my vision.
Speaker 3: It just stays down. Just pull the.
Speaker 2: Whole thing that's sagging off completely, be done with it. It's a visor. Oh the visor. Okay, I thought you meant the whole liner of the the liners.
Speaker 4: Liner's fine, besides the big holes that the weight of the visor is done.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you know, I'm gonna I'm going to start revving my six cylinder pickup truck.
Speaker 3: Don't warranty in the morning, Okay.
Speaker 2: As I sit there alone in the parking lot, aren't you thrust? Oh wait, there's no one here.
Speaker 3: No, every now and then somebody will be there.
Speaker 2: All right, aviation expert Taco Bob.
Speaker 4: And hold on the person with the muscle car thing that owns the customs company, right, guys. And I'm a twenty four year old chick, little lapp face, I said. Some dude texted I apologize. I apologize, I apologize, sister.
Speaker 2: All right? Uh chopper pilot Bob, Yes, the poop copter is a thing.
Speaker 3: Now, somebody texted in.
Speaker 4: Maybe since Taco is so knowledgeable of helicopters, he could be the Life Coach's new pilot.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they'd get alongfied I think they get along.
Speaker 3: So what's the poop copter?
Speaker 2: Some dude, this guy is like, he's also he's from Minnesota. Another story out of Minnesota. Go figure. I have history and some visuals on our Facebook page. He's developed a drone, autonomous drone that well, his goal is to have it to pick up dog poop for you from your yard. And then you can also use it for much more nefarious purposes if you so desire.
Speaker 5: The drone can spin fast enough in mid air such that the mechanism will fling open and you can sky dump on your neighbors or wherever wherever you want to make that happen. Patrolling, detecting, picking up, and dropping off is the poop copter at its core.
Speaker 2: This guy is like a full on into this the poop copter drone to pick up dog crap and well, as he said, you can sky fling it if you want under your neighbor's yard.
Speaker 4: You know, it's bad enough when somebody's dog goes into your yard anyway, only you know if you step in it and they don't pick it up, but now drop it on their house. Oh thank you for all the texts about Big Blue has Patina is what that's called.
Speaker 2: Oh, when the paint just fades away.
Speaker 4: In taides and turns into rust Patina. We all learned something today somebody else.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something you'd have as an appetizer.
Speaker 4: Or an STD or that. Yeah, I got it from its Patina. Patina.
Speaker 3: You know, stay connected, one one one