Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Tonight, I'm honored to have Jordan Maxwell. He is a researcher an independent scholar in the field of the occult, religious philosophy, secret societies both ancient and modern, and their symbols. Mister Maxwell, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Think? Okay, we'll find out pretty soon. Very good.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to have you on. I've been trying to get you for a while because you're one of the leading experts when it comes to secret societies, occult symbolism, and the current control system that we live under. Tonight, I'd like to go as deep as we can, but first i'd like to know what got you started with your research, and I understand you've had a couple of interesting experiences when it comes to possible extraterrestrials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had about I've had about thirty I think it's thirty eight or thirty nine extraordinary, extraordinary experiences in my life when it comes to extraterrestrial and other world experiences. That's the term I use that works for me. Other world experiences means it's real, but I don't know how to explain it. It just things which happen and you see them and you experience them, but there's no way to explain it. So I've had a lot of strange experiences in my life. I have them every day. I have little things that are really odd that happens, so I know that somebody or something is continually following me, and I see things. I know things that I see things happening, and I beat people I'm supposed to meet. So I'm just fascinated with how much people don't know that's going on in the world they live in.
Speaker 1: Have you always been able to see behind the curtain since an early age?
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I go way back to like seven years old. I began seeing and understanding things that adults didn't see, I were not aware of, and I would ask questions of adults and they would look at me as if I had three heads because they didn't understand why I was asking, and they didn't know how to answer them. And I was putting all them, putting them on the spot because I was asking them questions they didn't have an answer to, and I knew they didn't That's why I was asking them. And I've had a lot of experiences that knowing and seeing things which are happening that other people just don't see.
Speaker 1: So now I'd like to start by talking about our current control system. You know, we're governed by an ancient cult belief system, and I'd like to know how far can we trace this back? You know, is it Babylonian? Can it go before that?
Speaker 2: What do you think? I think it goes way before the Babylonian Sumerian? I think, but before Sumeria, there was already a profound, powerful spiritual system at work on the earth, and these Sumerians they picked up by it. They were somehow another priving to know about a lot of it. And I have been in business with Zachariah Sichen. He and I were business partners. So I helped him with his books and helped get his work published and help get him on radio and television, and so he and I talked a lot about the pre idemic man I would call it, because I think that we were already here. The Bible not say. Incidentally, the Bible does not say that God created man. And point of fact, the Bible does not say God created man. And so we've talked about that. If you go back to the actual archaeol linguistics. Archaeol linguistics is the study of all the ancient languages of the world and where they've come from and how they connect behind the scenes, and so much of what we talk about in relation to the Hebrew religion of the Hebrew language is not Hebrew. It's Phoenician Canaanite. But the Hebrews speak it, and so we call that Phoenician Cataite language Hebrew. But it's not Hebrew, it's Phoenician language.
Speaker 3: And it was.
Speaker 2: Founded in the area we call cana So that's why the Bible that area today called Israel was called the land of cana And so it's a Canaanite language. It's called Phoenician, from which we get our words. We get our word phonics and English. But phonics is very important. Why because it comes from PHONICI and the word phony phony and phona phonics comes from PHONICI. And so once you understand the Phoenician language, which we call Hebrew, there is no Hebrew. There are Hebrew people who speak the language, and so we say that there are languages Hebrew. No, it's not Hebrew, its Phoenician Cataanite, but once you understand those words and you go back. And I've talked with the rabbis for over the many, many years, and since nineteen sixty almost sixty years, I've been talking to all the researchers and writers, rabbitical authorities, just with theologians. I've talked with so many people who are very knowledgeable about the ancient languages of the world. And everyone agrees that nowhere in the Old Testament Bible, what we today call Old Testament Bible, nowhere does it say that God created man. That's a misunderstanding. It doesn't say that. And that's a very important point that a lot of religious people in the Western world believed that God created us. But that's not what the Bible says. It does not say God created man. That's a whole subject in itself, right.
Speaker 1: And it seems that once you get to the Roman Empire, they really, I guess you could say, perfected this current slave system that we're in today.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you say? That's exactly right. They perfected the system, they certainly did, and boy did it work well. They were ruthless in their power. They were power hungry and ruthless in it. They laid down a law. If you don't accept that law, they catch you head off, They deal with you right now. They even act like you're going to rebel against the Roman law, They'll deal with you very harshly, very quick. And so it was well understood in Europe. Don't mess with Caesar. When the government says something, you just do it. Don't ask any questions, because they'll send in the military troops and you wish to hell you they have never been born, because they come in and kill everything. And so I understand where the system came from and what the words mean and the terms and the symbols, because I've been looking at it for sixty years. And believe me, the world, and I'm famous for saying this, the world does not work the way you think it does. It does not work the way you think it does. Nothing is what you think it is. There's always a bigger story behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Yet I think one of the biggest things to come out of that is the illusion of choice that we have, keeping us with That illusion keeps us, you know, thinking that we are in charge of something that we can make a difference somehow, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like what I like?
Speaker 2: What's that? Comedian George Carlin Carlin, Yeah, yeah, he said. The people who run this planet are very close net people. It's like a club. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. And so once you understand that, yeah, they make the decision. It's called the golden rule. He who has the gold makes the rules. And so there's a whole world of usury, the way that they manipulate your mind with words and terms and concepts and ideas. And you come into the world as a baby. You don't know what's going on. You don't even know what you're doing here. And as you grow, you begin to understand the things you can do, what you can't do, who's in power and who's not empowered, who can do what, and you can't do anything. And so they begin to formulate your understanding of things and they and eventually you will accept it because you want to be a part of the human civilization. So you just accept what everybody else accepts, but you don't think about who laid down these concepts and ideas and law and government and theology and religion, who actually told us what to believe and how to believe and how to act. Because once you do that, now you go back in the history. And that's why it's very very important to understand mankind's history. And that's something that's not taught in schools or universities today. Most people do not know anything about the history of the human family. Where we come from and where we learned, what we think we understand, and our belief systems and all of this stuff is all part of history. And people have no idea in the world what's been going on on the earth, And it's really in one hell of the story.
Speaker 1: And you know, another aspect i'd like you to talk about of this illusion of choice that we have is our whole bogus political system, where it's the illusion that we can actually pick our leaders that are going to be running this country.
Speaker 2: I like what Dick Gregory once said. He says, we Americans are proud that we can we can elect our leaders. But you can't seelect our leader. Somebody else seelects them. You just elect them. So don't think you can event you can depend on how you can pick your leaders. No, No, you pick the leader that you like of the one that are already selected for you. You don't select who that you want to run. You just vote for the ones who are running, and the ones who are running are usually already in the employee of the powers that be. So what these people that are running for government are running for office in government, they already work for the boss who runs the country. They already there. That's why you are changing the administration when you vote for a president that you're changing the administration. You're not changing the company. You're not changing the corporation and the way the world works. You ain't changing that. Nobody is changing that. But you are changing the administration as to how your country will operate in relation to the corporation and the relation to the way the world works. So you're not changing anything. And that's why Judge carl And said, we love to talk about how we're free to for choice. We can make our own choices. That we're free. And he said, yeah, when you go to Basket Robbins, you can have Yeah, you're gonna have chocolate ice cream, strawberry and all the other different flavors of ice cream. That's the only freedom you've got. You don't have any other freedom. You do what you're told to do, or you don't have a job, and you don't and you need to go to school and learn what to understand and how who wrote the book, the books that you're reading and studying, who wrote them, and who says that they're true. Nobody says that they're true. That's what you just need to learn. Learn to read what the government wants you to know.
Speaker 1: Now, you mentioned, you mentioned that our country is basically a corporation. For those that don't understand, can you break that down to how we are basically corporate assets for a corporation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very very important, very interesting that it was back in eighteen you know, when we were founded in the United States, we were called the United States of America. It was a republic back in the seventeen seventies, seventeen seventy six, so we were a republic. But after the Civil War was over, we were not We were still a lot of things after the Civil War, but we were not united. We just got through having a civil war, which was bloody and violent in America. And it looks like that's what's coming again, in some kind of a civil war for those who want to for those who want to promote freedom and liberty and justice in the American way of feeling, in the American way of living as opposed to those who want to destroy our country and what we are as a culture of people. It's a cultural war. And there are people who are living right here in America today that hate you as an American. They don't like seeing Americans successful. They don't like seeing Americans making money and being free. And the one thing they are, all of the enemies of America hate is to see you free to do your own thinking. Nobody in power and real political power around the world wants to see the people fond of them free to do their own thinking. And therefore America has big enemies who live here. They're eating our food, and they're living in our homes, and they're driving their new cars and they're living well. But they hate you because you have the right to say no, and they don't like that. Totalitarians like Adolf Hitler, Mussolini, the communist dictators, Nobody, none of these dictators and murderers want to people to have the right to say yes or no and to do your own thinking and be your own boss. No totalitarian, fascist, murdering government wants that. They want the people frightened to death and do what they're told to do. And so that's the way it works. And so that's why we have enemies in this country.
Speaker 1: Now you were telling us about how we basically became a corporation too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so in eighteen forty eight, there was a there was a beginning of a revolution in this country in eighteen forty eight, from seventeen seventy six to eighteen forty eight, and in eighteen forty eight that became a revolution in America. It was called a communist revolution, and ultimately it brought about the collapse of the United States of America. There was a great civil war, and so that after the civil war, as I said, the United the people of this country were a lot of things, but united was not one of them. We were not united. We just got through having a civil war. We weren't united. And so it was decided by the bankers who the politicians who ran government. The decision was made that since we're not united, that we're not going to be united. A lot of bad blood in this country against people around, between the peoples of this country. And so since there's a lot of real serious bad blood, and the war just over it, but it's not really over. They're no longer killing each other, but that doesn't mean they love each other either. So the war is now over, but it's not really over. So what are you going to do about all the people who are living here? They're already living here. They all want to eat, and they all want to grow, and they all want to have children. They have and have their life. So how are you going to get them to work together? It was decided in eighteen seventies that they should that we should make United States of America no longer operating the United States. We're not united. So it was decided to make the United States into a company, a corporation like Ford Motor Company or General Electric or the Big Oil company. Make the United States into a corporation, a company, and so the United States became known as the United States Incorporated. It's a company, and it was referred to like US. So, if you are a US citizen, that means you are a imployee of a corporation called United States or US. You're no longer an American born in the United States North America. You are a US citizen. Look it up. It means that you are an employee of a corporation. And therefore it also means if you're a US citizen. That means your body, your body is a corporation. You are a corporation, and therefore you are, as a corporation, you are a business. And so everything you do is a business as a corporation. And happily it doesn't matter. What you do is none of my business, but what I do is none of your business. Why because we're both corporation, we're both a business. But we can work together if we want well, as my business is not your business and your business is not my business. But if we want to work together, we can as long as you get a license. Because now you're company and I'm a company. And so when I see you with somebody, I see you with a friend coming out of a restaurant one night, and I say to you the next day, you know that person you were with last night, Yeah, they're bad company, and you better watch out for it because they're really bad company. And you say, mind your own business, company business. Then I find out you're going to get married and she's going to be a partner. What are we talking about here? Company? Business? Partner? You're talking about commerce business. It's just business. That's why when you if you if you're going to get married, you've got to have a license because you're a company and she's a company. So you got to have a license because you're doing business. Why because if it doesn't work out, you're not going to God, You're going to court. Bring your house, your car, and everything else you own. Is just business. It's commerce. Look up the word commerce in a law dictionary. It will tell you commerce and law is called sex. Sex is commerce. It's a business. You don't think, so you mess around with it and you can get in big trouble and business it cost you a lot. And so when you get married as a commercial operation, that's why you have to have a marriage license. And so it's interesting the way the world works. Because when you go to court, why do you have to go to court? You play basketball on a court, you play tennis on a court. Their words and terms, you need to understand what the words mean. How do you play tennis on a court? You play with a racket?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Because the whole idea of a court is a racket. It's a commercial enterprise to control you. They made you into a company. And happily what you do is none of my business. And what I do is none of your business, and so they made you into a business and a company, and now they are able to control you through a court. It's a very interesting world that we live in and how these words are all connected. And it has to do with the fact that you are, in point to fact, a company, your corporation. And you know, there's so much to that subject. We could talk about for hours about where our money comes from and who runs a corporation, and who runs this corporation called us, the US corporation, who owns it? There's obviously all corporations have owners, they're stockholders. And so you are a stockholder. You're just a little, tiny, little small stockholder. But your body is worth like seven to nine million dollars on the New York Stock Exchange. Your body is worth millions on the New York Stock Exchange. Why because you're just a small stockholder and the great corporation called the US. Most people don't know that their bodies are all being bought and sold on the New York Stock Exchange and there worth millions of dollars. Most people have never heard about, no anything about this, never heard about it. I've heard it many many years ago, and I've watched the law, and I know the way the law works because your corporation. And I'm not a lawyer, but I'm not a lawyer and I'm not preaching law. But what I am doing and I'm trying to educate you as to how the world works around you. But do not do anything. And this is the caution I'm causing everyone. Do not do anything about what I am telling you. I'm merely educating you, not so you can go out and do something, because you can get in trouble, serious trouble. You can go to jail or prison by trying to do something I talked about. So I'm not recommending you do anything. I'm just trying to educate you. And the way this corporation works is very very strange, and most people have no idea in the world how the world really works.
Speaker 3: It's a business.
Speaker 1: Now, being a part of a business. The things that we own, we don't really even own them, do we.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, we do not. You do not own anything. You don't own anything. If you go out and you buy a brand new car and you put the cash down the full amount for the car, put the cash on the table, and you think, boy, I bought the brand new car for cash. It's mine, No, it's not yours. You don't own nothing. And so you need to understand that you have an equitable interest. You have an equality. You have an equitable interest, meaning you've got money involved in it. And so if I want to buy it from you, if I want to get the car and you want to get rid of it, I have to give you some money to back up what you put into the car. It's called equality, it's called an equitable interest. But I'm not giving you the money so that I can own it. I'm giving you the equality of the money you have involved in it, because you don't own it. And once I buy it, I don't own it. And why do you not own it is because you never paid for it. You didn't pay for it because according to the United States commercial system, which is based on the British system of commerce around the world, according to the law, all money is gold and silver coin, period. And if you didn't come in with thirty thousand dollars in gold coins to pay for that car, you didn't pay for it. You merely use the paper money which we use is called Federal Reserve notes, that's bank notes. So our money is no longer really money because money in America is gold and silver coin. That's real money. But if you didn't use gold coins to buy your car, then you don't own it. You merely have used Federal Reserve notes. And if you look on the dollar bill, you will see it says this is not money, but it's here we can be used as money. And on the older dollar bills that we used to say, you can take this bill into a bank and have it and trade it in for real money. That's what the bills that traded in for real money, gold and silver coin. So therefore, if you're not using real money, then you're just using some paper that's published by a company called the Federal Reserve. You're just using some paper that you didn't pay for anything. You are using the paper that you are playing with the monog and if you're using a monopoly, play the game let's fight at worked because it's part of the game. But if you want to go outside and buy a car with that monopoly Bundy, it's not going to fly nobody. Nobody's going to take it. So the part being is that when we use our money in America, it's not money. It represents the value of something. It represents the value, and the way it represents is the value of your body. Your body is under the stock exchange and it backs up our money. That's a whole story too. I mean, there's so much I could go into right now. We could talk for hours that we don't have that kind of time.
Speaker 1: But definitely. But it all starts for us with our education system, and it's a vicious cycle with that because they're just teaching us bullshit. It has nothing to do with the way the world works. They're just making us good slaves and good employees.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, that's precisely what's happening. The whole idea of school is to teach you how to be in compliance. They ring the bell and you go to the first you go to your first class, they ring the bell, you go to your next class. So the whole idea in school is when they ring the bell, you know what to kiss, and you know what to do, and you better know what to do, and everybody in that class better know what to do. So when they ring the bell, what are you going to do? You're going to get up and go where you've been told to go and everybody is going to learn how to do that in the school, everybody. So the whole idea in school is to teach you what to do when they ring the bell. You are no longer in charge of anything. They tell you what to believe, they tell you what to think, they tell you how to think, and they actually make you look at television and watch things to mimic them. So that's why we have television programs. We have radio and television programs. What are you talking about our television program something your eyes are seeing and you're watching what the action is and what's being said. Your brain is being programmed by what you're watching, so that you now know how to react when something happens. You watch it in television, and so when something happens between you and your girlfriend, you've seen so many movies you know how to react. And so now you know what to say and what not to say and how to react. Why because you've had your brain program because you're watching television program And so the motion picture world is very very interesting. How it really works and who's really behind it, where the money comes from. It's all there to promote the government. Government decides everything and the people who are running this government are not. They're not they they are not actual government people. They always call lawmakers, they're the lawmakers. And so you need to know how this corporation called United States is actually the corporation is actually working. It doesn't work the way you think it does. We can talk for hours on this. As I said, so there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'd like to get a little bit into who's in control behind the scenes. I know that the world's run by secret societies and secret governments. You know that. A lot of my audience knows that. But what I'm wondering is is it all coordinated or is it different factions just competing for power.
Speaker 2: I think it's all coordinated. That's my opinion. But I've only been looking at it for sixty years, but I have come to the conclusion that is very well all coordinated. Because when you begin to look at the symbols, the words, the terms, the concepts, and the hand signs, and the I understand how secret societies actually work. If you don't understand the idea or the concept of a secret society, think about the mafia, think about the underworld organizations with the Madeline cartels in South America and Central and South America and Mexico. The drug cartels, that's a government. They act like government. They have more money than government. They actually the control the people. And so if you want to understand how secret societies work, will think about organized crime throughout the world. Think about all the different Mexican gangs, the Russian mafia, all the different organized criminal organizations going on all over the world, and especially in America on the East Coast and then the Midwest and then Chicago, all the mobs, mob operations, mafia. It's secret societies. Guys who work together, but you don't know that they know each other and they work together. And so that's how government works. It's all based on who you know and what organization you belong to, and what you're doing with your fellow man that other people don't know. You're making deals that other people don't know about. It's called conspiracy. The idea and the word conspiracy comes from the word conspire. Inspire is to breathe, You perspire or you conspire. To conspire means to breathe together. So when you see the football team all crowded around, you know they all come together crowded around they're talking for a few moments. That's what you call conspiracy because the word actually means to come together and breathe together. To everybody's breathing together. We're all collectibility together and we're talking in private. So we're breathing together. Well, the breathe or we're breathing together, and Latin is conspire. And so this is what we have as a world based on powerful people breathing together around us to control us. We unhappily as people don't normally conspire. Yeah, we don't conspire with our fellow man to do anything about our situation. We just go along with whatever the government tells us, whatever the powers it be, whatever they tell us, we just do it. We just go along because we think that we don't have any power to do anything. Well, because you have no power because you have no knowledge. Knowledge is power. Once you understand how governments really work, and now you begin to conspire with your friends and say no more, we're no longer I'm going to do this, We're no longer I'm going to buy into the system. Now you begin to see where power comes from. The more people get together, the more the regular people get together and start waking up. The more trouble is going to be for government because there used to be able to control you, are lying to you, playing you for a fool, entertaining you with their movies is an incredible story.
Speaker 1: There's a dark occult aspect to this. It seems that their belief system is based on ancient occult beliefs. You know, some people say that it's the Satanism or Satanic, but I happen to think it's something much older than that.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts, Yeah, something far, far bigger and far older. And I don't understand. I don't believe in the idea of a satan. I understand that the word in the Bible is a satan s a hyphen ti n a setan. A satan is someone who is opposing you in a courtroom. So whoever, if you go to court with somebody, they're they're opposing you. They're your enemy in a in a courtroom, they're your enemy. And so the word in the ancient language was a satan, someone who is opposing you. And so therefore, if you want to do good, some wants you to do bad. So we say it's satan. No satan as someone who was opposing you in a courtroom. But I do believe that there is a spiritual world that is spent on come on, controlling and destroying the human family. We can't see them. They're spirits. And so that's why I agree with the Christian idea, because all the churches and all the religions of the world have said the same thing, not just Christianity. Christianity talks about good good angels and bad angels are good spirits and bad spirits and demons and devils and Poltegeist, and Islam talks about the gens and all these spiritual enemies of the human race. But we are talking about intelligent creatures. But you cannot see. They're called spirits, and they are all around and that there's no doubt in my mind about that. I know that is true. And so there are devils and demons and spirits, but what are they actually in fact? And so we give them names, we give them words. We use words to know what we're talking about, but it doesn't really tell you what they are. When you say an angel, what is an angel?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I know is you can't see one. They're supposed to be here, They're all around you. You have guardian angels what is that, I don't know, and some kind of a spiritual presence around you that's guarding you or protecting you. But what is it, Well, we don't know what it is. So we just go on to go watch a more, go watch a ball game. Don't worry about it. Just understand that there are spirits here who are highly intelligent, very clever, and very powerful, and they can do things to you, but you can't do anything to them. They can see you, but you can't see them, and they can harm you, and you can't harm them because you can't even see them. And so I do believe that there is a spirit world that is trying to destroy us. And boy, we are in the middle of it now in America. We're in the middle of a horrible, terrible cultural fight for our lives, to fight for the culture of freedom and liberty and justice and humanity to all people that is under the gun. We have people in this country who are enemies of anybody who wants to talk about freedom and liberty and justice and taking care of your family and your children and your grandmother and your grandfather and your family. There are people here here so they hell with you and your family. We want you dead. We don't want this country around. We're tired of freedom and liberty and justice. We don't need that. We want you to crawl on your knees over here to what we tell you to do. And so Americans used to be known as the land of the free and the home of the brave. We're no longer the land of the free or home of the brave. Like Nick Gregory said, you're not free or brave. If you were free and brave, have done something about the Federal Reserve banking system a long time. If you are brave, you're not free or brave. You are a slave in your own country. So, well, where did we go from there?
Speaker 1: I can well, we were talking about the call to aspects of everything. And another disturbing thing is it seems that they use elaborate rituals for what reason, who knows. It seems like, you know, mass sacrifices, staged events. And then there's also the child trafficking and pedophilia. That's I think why people you know, automatically go to Satanism because of all the dark things that are occurring along with some of these secret societies and you know, deep state.
Speaker 2: Blacks, and we see that. We see it happening all the time. I mean, you can't pick up our newspaper you see some gang has raped some child, some child or cut their head off. I murdered somebody and it was a gang. And and sometimes the serial killers work with other serial killers as a as an organized organized violence against the human family. And so yeah, I believe that there is a spirit behind the human race that is trying to harm the harm harm us as a creation, trying to destroy our freedom, and destroy our intellectual freedom and our spiritual freedom, and to be able to think for ourselves. We know that there are organizations, are organized criminal organizations that do not want you to be able to protect yourself and talk about them and talk about to explain and expose them. They don't want you out there exposing them who they are. They're criminals. They want you to keep your mouth shut and just do what we tell you to do, and you'll be all right. Lunch, you keep your mouth shut. We give you baseball games, we give you football games. We'll give you all kinds of entertainment and games. We give you alcohol, drugs, We'll give you anything you want to keep you entertained, but keep your nose out of the business of running this planet. The people who run this planet is a big club, and you ain't in it. But as far as I'm concerned about, time we start waking up to the fact that are people who are running this planet, and they're using you as a fool, that fooling you and lying to you and tricking you. And the entire world you live in does not work the way you think it does. Nothing in this world works the way you think it does. Your religions, your government, your philosophies, your banks, your insurance companies, nothing is what you think it is. As a whole different world out there about how the world really works.
Speaker 1: Now, Some of these in control are so psychotic and some of the things they do are so awful it makes you think that something else is pulling the strings when it comes to the control of these people. Do you think that they're communicating with all world entities or the spirit world to try and or getting orders from them.
Speaker 2: I think that's overwhelming and obvious. Yes, I think that's profoundly obvious. We are being led by other world entities, other world intelligences, our technology alone proves that. I mean, for a thousand years we've lived, We've lived the way all humans have until we come up till about one hundred years ago. We were just riding the horse buggies and the hearse and carriage and living like little house in the prairie and in the and in they come. And in the passing of one hundred years ago, we're walking on the moon with lasers and atomic bombs and nuclear communication around the world, with the with the web, et cetera. We have took major steps, like like the astronaut said, one giant step for mankind. How are we getting that knowledge in one hundred years? One hundred years from riding a horse, buggies and a hearse and carriage and going to church in the morning on our horse and buggy and going to town our heart and buggy. Today we go, and Maserati's we go, and jets we go. In seven forty seven we roam around the earth. How do we do all of that and get all that knowledge in just one hundred years? Where did all that kind of thinking come from. Somebody's been leading you to understand and to develop your technology. Somebody is putting an into our heads to know how to do things that we never knew was possible before. So I know that that's what's happening. Now.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there are say, you know, good ets and bad ets that you know, some are actually looking out for us and some are working with some of these secret societies.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's exactly right. I think that's what the scripture actually says in the Bible. If you go to the first book and Bible, which is Genesis, that's what it actually says. But most people don't know that because they don't know how the first book of the Bible has been mistranslated, misconstrued because the people who translated the original Venetian Canaanite scriptures into English for the King James, and it became known as the King James Translation. King James authorized is called the Authorized Bible. Why because King James, the King of England, he authorized you to read this particular translation of the book. He didn't authorize you to go stick your nose in the things you're not supposed to know. He authorized you to read this particular book. Why because it was translated the way he wanted it written, the way he wanted it written. It was authorized by him. So this is the authorized version, and if you're going to be a Christian, you read this. You don't read nothing. You keep your mouth shut, you don't know nothing. If you want to read something to make you feel like you're a Christian and make you feel holy, and read the authorized version. But when you start reading the authorized version, you will find out that the translators of the English Bible were excellent. They were excellent, brilliant minds on the English language, on the King's English, they were excellent. But they want that heart on Hebrew and Greek, and so they made mistakes. When they comes to certain Hebrew and Greek words, they weren't really sure, so they used terms that became totally confusing. So that's ry today and Christianity. Nobody has any idea period, no matter how whats your education, nobody has any idea was actually being said in the Book of Genesis because very few people bother to even do that kind of research. And those who do that kind of research are usually going to reference books which are written by the people who run the planet. They they write those books for you to read. But if you really begin to look and do the research on the etymology of words, and begin to understand that what you've been taught in college so you can be a minister, you have to go to a seminary and you become a minister. Why because you are studying to be a minister, a Christian minister. What are you studying where I'm studying all the biblical research material all?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: And who wrote that biblical research material? Well, it says here the Rockefeller Brothers Trust Fund owns. Yeah, it says Rockefeller Brothers Trust Fund. The Rockefeller's paid for that to be translated, or the the ro Child's paid in England to have those books translated. So they're not going to say something that Rockefeller don't want it said. It's the authorized reference works. But then when you get and then today with though, we have a whole new world breaking forth where there are intelligent and profoundly brilliant people who are now beginning to be honest and tell the people what these words really mean and where they actually came from, and beginning to explain where these these religions have actually come from, and how you have been purposely deceived by the words that these reference works tell you. And this is what you have to study if you're going to be if you're going to be a minister, you have to study this and this is what we want you to teach. And when you say, well, yeah, but that's not what it actually says, well then then you're not getting your license to be a minister. So go back out and go get a job at McDonald because you're not going to be a Christian minister. If you're going to be a Christian miniterer, you teach what I tell you to teach what I tell you to teach, and you read the books, and you take a test, and therefore, if you pass your tests, you can be a Christian minister. Well, that's the way Jesus did it. He went to college and university and got a degree. That's what the apostles did. They all went to college and got a degree and took their test and now they can be an apostle. No, that's a bunch of bull. We're talking about our religion, which is a laid down pattern for people to follow, not a spiritual understanding of spirituality is something totally different religion. Religion is a corporation, and the corporation churches or corporations. That's why churches are divided into denominations like a ten or twenty or fifty or one hundred those other denominations, Well, that's what churches are. They're denominations. They're just corporations that make money and could people. But once you see that and understand, the government gives them the corporation. They give the corporation the right to exist. The federal government the United States gives the impromata to the churches to operate. But they have to They have to teach what the government wants them to teach. They don't have to pay any taxes, but you better teach what we're telling you to teach. So that's why today you got all the big shot clergy all talking about how wonderful Israel is and all we got to support Israel, that Christians love Israel. They're not telling you where Israel came from and who founded that country and where the money came from. The clergy don't tell you that why because they don't know. All they know is you better go out there and talk about how wonderful Israel is because you got a lot of people or depending on you, and you better go out and say what we tell you to say, so secret society is that finance and control. Our religions, our governments, our television shows, our movies, our whole entire life is being controlled by people who you don't even know exists.
Speaker 1: It seems at one point religion was a really good control method, but then people you know, just stopped being as religious, they stopped, you know, following these things. But now they're using different methods such as television media, our cell phones, distractions.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right, and along.
Speaker 1: With poisoning us through our food, water and air and everything. But it's just different methods.
Speaker 2: Now it works though. It seems to be working fine, right. Yeah, everybody seems to love it. Everybody seems to buy into it. Nobody's questioning it. Like Carlin said that, nobody seems to worry. Nobody seems to care. They just go along and believe whatever they've been told, and go watch your ball game and drink your beer and don't worry about it. I know, it's an extraordinary experience that we're having on the earth. People are beginning to awaken, And I say, that's what you do when you're in prison, if you're in a federal president, every morning you begin to awake. But just because you're awakening does not mean that you're not in prison, and so you're still in a president. You got to do something more than just wake up. You got to start really opening your mind, because your mind is like a parachute. It don't work with us not open. You really got to open your mind and start thinking and questioning. Where do things come from? Where does the church come from? Where does that word church come from? And you talk about Jesus Christ, where does the word Christ come from from?
Speaker 3: What is it mean?
Speaker 2: Was it the last name? Mister Missus Christ had a baby called Jesus, so he becomes Jesus Christ. No, Christ comes from a Greek word Christos, and Greek is Christos in Latin is Christ. Today we have somebody called Jesus christ Is. No, it's Jesus, the Christos, the anointed Christos. Because in the ancient Greek world, Christos was oil. So therefore today we have Christco. Christco is a what company has it? There's what's the name of that company, publishers that has the oil Christco oil. Yeah, it's a cooking oil called Christco. Christco is a Greek word which translated into Latin is christ. So therefore, as I think it's a there's a Christian.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's a cooking oil called crisco. There's a Greek word for oil. Why because oil was used for anointing. And so today when the king or queen of England is anointed, or any king or queen anywhere is anointed, according to what the word anoint means, most people use that word. Jesus wanted the anointed. Are they the anointed? Or the king of England's anointed? The word anointed as a word in Latin for sex, So when you talk about somebody being anointed, you're talking about sex. That's why they have to pay. They say that the king is born with a silver spoon in his mouth. We say that about people who are wealthy and powerful, they born with the silver spoon. Why because this is the way it works. According to the ancient history, when a king was anointed, king the church would take a bowl that had cooking oil in it crystals, and it would take a silver spoon and pull the crystals and pour it on the king's head. And so taking the oil and pouring it on the king's head, he was being anointed. Why why, why is that symbol. Look up the word anointed. It means to take oil and pour it on your head. To pour it on something is to anoint that. And so this is why if you get a sword, you get some sab or something and you're rubbing it on that sore, we call that anointment. You're anointing the sore that you're putting the oil on, putting the medicine. So anointing has to do with sex. That's why they put the oil on the head of the king, because in the ancient world, before sex, the man would lubricate his penis with oil, pour oil on his male white us because it's not is easier having sex if it's lubricated. So that's why they call it anointing. And then when we read in the Bible about Jesus was one of the anoint that our Jesus was anointed, you better go back and understand what those words mean. And who was Jesus? Where do we get the name Jesus from? Nobody ever asked a question, because everybody knows Jesus. No, I don't think you do. I don't think you know anything about religion because I've been studying for sixty years on the dark side. I can tell you where it all comes from. It comes from sex, drugs, and rock and roll. It comes from the ancient world with words and terms and ideas that you have never heard before. Where these ideas and religion have really come from the ancient, The ancient Greeks, and I'm mean the very a most ancient Greeks, they call that the orb that comes up in the morning that lights up the whole earth. We call it the sun. That's our word s u n. But no, that's not. The ancient Greeks call it I esis I E s u S, I E s o u S or I E s u S. And then in Latin i's and j's are interchangeable. A J is an I with a little tail, but eyes in J or straight letters I N J and so. And we now know that i's and j's are interchangeable. So therefore our word that starts with I can also start with the J because J and I is interchangeable. So therefore, if you take I esis I E s u S for the sun and change the E to a J, became jay ESEs jes Us. Jesus Jesus is a Greek word for the son Ayeses, and therefore we call him God's son. We call Jesus God's son, as you n and that's why we say Jesus is God's son. He's the light of the world. Of course, the sun is the light of the world. What lights our world if it's not the sun? And he has twelve helpers. He had twelve apostles, that's right, the twelve signs of the zodiac, the twelve months of the year. There are twelve stones on the breastpleate of the high priests. In Judaism, there are twelve brothers of Joseph, that the twelve tribes of Israel, that the twelve great prophets, the twelve minor prophets, the twelve major prophets, the twelve signs of the zodiac, the twelve months of the year, the twelve apostles. Everything in the Bible is done with twelve. Why because it has to do with the sun and the twelve months of the year. And each month has a astrological symbol connected to that month. So therefore you have twelve signs of the zodiac, you have twelve months of the year, and the twelve All, as I said, all has to do with the sun. You're not going to have any zodiac without the sun. You're not going to have any season without the sun. So that's why Jesus is the reason for the season. That's right, the sun is the reason for the season. You're not going to have a season without the sun. How many seasons do you have?
Speaker 3: You have four?
Speaker 2: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The four Gospels are talking about the four seasons of the year. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, Spring, summer, autumn, winter, And it's all a relation to the worship of God's Sun, the light of the world. And that's why Christians go to church on Sunday. They're worshiping the Sun. And on Easter Easter comes to the word eastern, Eastern, the star of the East. Well, what star is in the east If it's not the sun, The Sun's the star and it's in the east, comes up in the east, so it's East Star. It's an Eastern star. And therefore Christians go out at five o'clock in the morning on eastar morning, and they have something called an East Star Sunrise Service, an Easter Sunrise service, where they go to church on Sunday. All of the religions of the world have understood for thousands of years that dis some worship sans are worshiping the sun. They don't realize that they's just worshiping the sun. But then again, the Islamic world are worshiping the moon, the moon worshipers. And the Hebrews, the people we call the Hebrews, were originally worshippers of the moon. They will called moon worshipers. That's why they All Jews will tell you that their calendar is a lunar calendar. Christians have a solar calendar, and we judge our day from sunrise to sunrise.
Speaker 3: Not the Jews.
Speaker 2: They count their days from sundown to sundown. Why because that's when the moon comes out. Is that sundown. The moon comes out at six That's why all Holy Days and Judaism is after sundown at six o'clock, because that's when their God comes out the moon.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Now, I'd like to touch on a couple more things before we close out tonight. There's some very interesting things going on with disclosure, you know, with the medium talking about aliens. Now we have a former rock star forming an agreement with the army to study quote unquote exotic materials. There's just so much strange stuff going on right now. It feels like we're being prepped for something. What are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly what's happening. I think the whole human race is being prepped and prepared for something which is coming and is going to be so spectacular that the human family has better wake up and start getting ready to prepare for it, because it's coming with you like it or not. And that's why I think is going on. I think the human family is being prepared by Hollywood. Steven spield has been told to do what he's producing all of his movies about UFOs and aliens. What is Steven Spielberg? Why is he talking about aliens and extraterrestrials and close encounters and et because he did, and he did. Steven Spielberg I remember many years ago, did an interview and they asked him about his movies, and he said, I don't make movies to entertain. I make movies to comment on relevant things which are happening in the world people need to know about. I make movies about things that people need to know about. I'm not making them to entertain.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: So, well, if that's the case, and what are you promoting all the movies about extraterrestrials and ets and UFOs and all that, while, according to him, it's because it's important, and you're going to find out why it's important, and therefore you have the movie. His latest movie was one of his latest movies was War of the Worlds. Did you see The War of the World from Steven Stielberg. Yes. What he was saying in that movie was right there in New York under the streets of New York was the extraterrestrials. They were right there in New York under the street. Remember at the very beginning of the movie, the street crocks open and this thing comes out. And that's why it said in the movie advertisement they are not coming. They are already here, and said War the Worlds, they're not coming, They're already here. And he has them coming out from under the streets in New York. And the idea is that he's trying to tell you the extraterrestrials that you think a silly nonsense, they're actually here and they're getting ready because there's a war coming with them. They're getting ready to invade our planet and we have to have something. We've talked to the President. We came up with an idea to call it star Wars, and the star Wars is some kind of a highly sufficient and integral system of protecting the Earth from somebody and something. It's out there in space. Star Wars. Yeah, well, talk to George Lucas about Star Wars. I did I know George Lucas. I had lunch with him, and I've got pictures of me with George Lucas and Michael Eisner, the president of Disney. And believe me, these people know what's coming. They know what they're doing. With Indiana Jones, the Last Crusade in Germany, with the Cup of the Grail, the Cup of Christ, the Last Crusade, or the Raiders of the Lost Arc. Steven Spielberg is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. If he's making a movie about the Lost Arc of the Covenant, there's a reason. There's a reason why he made that movie. It was so famous and so big at the time, and it opened up the Indiana Jones trilogy because there's something going on here that the Jews in Hollywood know, but they're not telling you they're playing you for a fool and beginning to prepare you for something coming. So we go to the movies and we pay for it ourselves. We pay for the movie. And so you go to the movies that watch the Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, the Crusade for the Couple of Christ, or the Raiders of the Lost Arc. They're telling you something, but you're not listeninging because you don't know what they're doing. If you go back and watch Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Arc. When Indiana Jones in the movie is called to Washington, d c. By the US government and they commissioned him to go out into the world and find the Lost Arc of the Covenant. Remember, and they didn't ask him if he were They said, we are ordering you to The government has ordered you to get out there and find it because we know the Nazis are looking for it. Hitler wants it, and so you need to find it before they get it. We need to have it before the Nazis get it. And we're not asking you, we're telling you you need to get out there and find it. We will finance you on anything you need, but you better find it and do it now. Now where does he go? Nobody seemed to think about this. Where did Indiana Jones go? Immediately? When he was sent out to find the Lost Ark of the Covenant? Where did he go? The Lost Ark of the Covenant of the Hebrew people? So where did he go? Did he go to the Holy Land?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: He went to Tibet, Northern India, to bat Is where he went first?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, why did he go to Tibet?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Why? And when he got into Tibet he found out the Nazis were there. Remember, the Nazis were already in Tibet. They're looking for the Lost Ark too. Well, why would Indiana Jones and the Nazis both be in Tibet first? Because the whole story is based on Tibet. And you cannot understand the Lost Ark of the Covenant and the Covenant of Israel, the Holy of Holies unless you understand the religion of Tibet. All right, So Indiana Jones goes to Tibet and he's looking for information that will lead him to the Lost Arc. Well, the Nazis, No, that's where you're going to need to go. If if you're going to learn whether the Lost Arc is. You need to go to Tibet. You'll find it. You'll find out where it is in Tibet. It's not in Tibet, but you'll find out where it is if you go to Tibet. And so he goes to Tibet and he finds us one little crystal that will supposedly will show him where the Lost Ark is. Now he got the crystal. The Nazi's had it, but he got it. And now he's going with that crystal to find the lost Ark. Where does he go? Does he go to the Holy Land, to Israel, the Holy Land. No, he goes to Egypt. Why because the whole story of the Lost Arc of the Covenant is an Egyptian story. It came out of Egypt. It has nothing to do with Judaism, has nothing to do with the Hebrew religion. It is an Egyptian story. And the whole idea of an arc is an Egyptian word. Arka is an Egyptian word art, not Hebrew. And so the whole idea is that the Lost Arc of the Covenment was the Lost Arc of the Hebrews. No, not, the Lost Arc of the Hebrews has nothing to do with Hebrews or Jews at all. It has to do with Egypt. And that's where Indiana Jones finds a lost arcus in Egypt. Most people don't think that deeply about anything. They just want to go drink their beer and be entertained and watch a movie. They don't know what it means. They have no idea what's being said by Hollywood. They have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could spend a whole nother show just that. But you know, with the way things are going, you know, you said, you said that they could possibly be some sort of alien invasion. I was going to ask you if you see us ever breaking away from this slave system that we're in. I mean, we do see people waking up to it now. But if we've got, you know, some sort of invasion coming, that's a whole new thing we've got to worry about too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that there is an invasion coming, and I think that, you know, I've heard the story about there must be some kind of fake invasion. The government's going to sponsor some kind of fake invasion which was scared of Boogeyman, and we're going to scare us all. And we have to run to the government to help us in. The government will protect you. I think what's really happening is that there is in fact going to be an invasion, and the government knows it, and they are trying to prepare the people to so when it comes, the people don't go crazy and start killing and eating each other. And you know, when if we want to wake up one morning and find out there is an alien invasion, like the movies, you know some of those movies that have come out for the last few years, what was it where the big alien invasion was coming and the all the countries of the world got together to fight this terrible enemy. I think that that's what's coming. I think we're going to be invaded soon, and I think the government knows that, and I think the government has been told by the aliens, look at we're coming in. That's what Hitler did. He would he would send in intelligent people to talk to the government officials and say, look at tomorrow morning, at four o'clock in the morning, we're coming in, and God help you if you give us any problems, we're coming in. So you better get your people ready because tomorrow morning we're coming in. So we're giving you what our heads up. Get ready for us, and tell your people do not fight us when we come in. You don't want to do that because we're coming in. All we're ready for a war. If you want a war, you're going to have one. So get your people ready and tell them about we're coming in.
Speaker 1: So I think these are the levolent ets that are that are preparing for this.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think maybe the ets are preparing us are the good ones who are trying to tell us what's coming. But I think the real story is that we have extraterrestrials out there who are very powerful. They have a technology we don't have. They understand things we don't understand, that far superior to us. And so it was Ronald Reagan's idea to come up with something called a star wars, a situation where we can protect the Earth from out there. Why would we want to protect the Earth from out there? Well, because your real problem is coming from out there, so you need to set up your defensive We got all kind of defenses on the planet right here, We got all kinds of military industrial complex here, but you ain't ready for what's coming from out there. So you better set up your whole military industrial complex out there in space called star War, and get ready because somebody is coming. And when they get here, you're not going to believe what's going to happen. It's going to be incredible. And so I have been told by people who work at NASA. I've talked to so many of the scientists there, and there's one guy there, one scientist who's written a book, the most startling book of it you will ever hear from you, ever hear from anybody who worked at NASA. It's called Remmakers of Saturn. The book is called Ringmakers of Saturn. And in that book, the scientists who wrote it is a dear friend of mine, but nobody knows where he is now. He's probably no longer with us. But he was saying that we know that Saturn as a planet is actually inhabited. Saturn has inhabitants. We know that because we've seen them. And he was talking about the ships that come into Saturday, and we got when we sent out the Cassini satellite thing. They were taking pictures and they saw ships come in UFOs what if you want to call them. And those ships were so large when they came into Saturday, and they were inside of Saturday and they went into the planet, not landing on it, they went into it and they were coming out of it. And he said those ships were estimated by NASA to be at least thirty three one hundred miles wide from New York or from Canada north to Canada and Newfoundland to San Diego, one one ship being wider than from San Diego to Newfoundland. Well, what kind of a ship like that? That is enormous? Well that he was saying, Oh no, they got plenty of pictures of ships like that coming into the planet Saturn. And it looks like the planet Saturn maybe a staging point for an invasion of the Earth, because we see these ships coming into Saturn, but they're not leaving. They're just going in, but they're not coming out. And sometimes they'll come out, but usually most of them are coming in but they're not coming out. Why it begins to look like there's some kind of a staging of a military movement against the Earth. Somebody's coming here from somewhere, and Saturn is the home office of this new invasion force. So I would may have been surprised if we're going to be attacked by something coming from Saturn. It may sounds crazy now, but when it happens, just remember it was Jordan Maxwell.
Speaker 3: Wholl tell you.
Speaker 1: Very fascinating and mister Maxwell, thank you so much for joining us. That was excellent information and I'm definitely gonna have to have you back on in the future.
Speaker 2: Absolutely love to do it because there's so much more we could talk about. Yeah, that just remind everybody that I have a website and there are other people out there and on the web who have my name on their website. I only have one website. I got two. I got two websites, but the only one that I really have for the public is called Jordan Maxwell's Show show. Anything besides jan Maxwell's Show is not mine. It doesn't belong to me. Other people are using my name to make money off of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put the link to yours in our description. And once again, thank you so much for joining us, and you have an excellent.
Speaker 2: Night you too, and thank you very much, and let's do it again.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm Chris Matthew. I have a wonderful time here at the Laughlin UFOMEGA conference and I am right here with the one and only legendary Jordan Maxwell Jordan's how are you? I don't know, yeah, like he just told me, he's just going with the flow right now. It's been a wonderful conference and you had an amazing presentation. I want to thank you so much for sharing that with us, because this will probably be your last presentation, is that right now?
Speaker 4: So that very well?
Speaker 3: Maybe because of my age, it's not very easy to be so travel that I did that with enjoyed that I was thirty.
Speaker 4: Now eighty is not that easy.
Speaker 3: So I did the best like Cam and the owner of that was such a nice time when he asked me to speak, yes, yes, normally I wouldn't know because of it. He's been so good to be such a nice thing over the years. I have the time for us again, but I don't think i'd feel out to.
Speaker 4: Traveling love just before that.
Speaker 3: I love doing it. If I were thirty, I would love it.
Speaker 1: It's quite understandable, and yes, we do have to thank Bob for putting this wonderful thing all together. It's been a great event so far.
Speaker 3: And when they do understand he's bringing this authors, lectures, teachers, scientists, businesses, all kinds of top.
Speaker 4: Of the line, your people who are very.
Speaker 3: Knowledgeable in the world. Yes, and how it's really working. Yes, scientists who are legitimate science. So many of what we call today scientists the scientific world are not scientists. Their religions, yes, they have their religion, the holy books and their saints.
Speaker 1: And the science has actually become their religion. It's become a new dog mark for some of these mainstream researchers. You know, it's so hard for them to look at us and the wonderful research that independent researchers are doing and coming up with and then in their truths, and they can't take the fact that we're exposing these truths and speaking of that, you you blew me away with some of the truth in your presentation, you know, starting with the religious aspect, how they use religion to just control everything.
Speaker 3: It's so overwhelming when you see it, if you're not looking for wasting about looking, if you're looking for it, is there right in front of For instance, how many people know that there is a definite connection, religiously speaking, between Judaism and Nazism, Very very dark and interesting connections can be made between the Jewish religion and the Nazi Party, Indiana Jones and they or is it the readers of the Lost Art Stephen Spilberg? I know, and Steven Spielberg is a lot of things, but stupid.
Speaker 1: Is not one of them.
Speaker 3: Right. And then when he makes a movie. I was told by the chief, a lady who heads his research department at his studio. She told me Miss Bielberg is very very because about facts in his movies. He's a very very adamant about having the factual, correct facts in his movie so that no one will be able to charge he would be ignorant and know subject. He hires the best of the best research to find the facts for sure before he puts it into.
Speaker 4: A movie of something that his movie that he's never heard before.
Speaker 3: That's because you don't know. You better go back and find out what he knows. And so I talked with her as at her office and I was invited them to see her and I know that there is a definite connect between Judaism as a religion and not.
Speaker 1: Yes, but most people never hurt such a And then we'll get to the end of your presentation, which was the big explosion about the controllers you know, the main controllers. But you also spoke of how New York was a sort of central hub for a lot of these elite players, right, that's right, Yeah, talk about that, talk about you know how.
Speaker 3: Well you understand that the Roman Empire was very, very politically and sociologically powerful. They were ruthless in their rule. The Romans were killed. They're used to across either any problem, they will teach you a lesson the whole world of us. Execute you public to make sure everybody knows who the boss is in this empire. It's Caesar. You messed with him and the dead.
Speaker 4: And why was the government so adamant.
Speaker 3: To back him? Because he represented them the government. As long as everybody was frightened to the death of Caesar, that means they would be frightened to death of Caesar's politicians and the government. And so both sides protected each other. Caesar protected his Senate and the Senate protected him.
Speaker 4: That was the idea.
Speaker 3: And so when Caesar had taken over, ultimately one day, finally he had been able to take over all of you from Rome. And for twenty three hundred years, Caesar has dominated Europe. Rome has dominated Europe, and for twenty three hundred years. Europe has dominated the world because Spain's all over the world, Frances all over the world, all the different countries in England are out colonizing the earth, and Caesar runs Europe.
Speaker 4: Anything that Caesar was own homes, they take.
Speaker 3: Over some place in the world.
Speaker 4: And so today people.
Speaker 3: States of America, and point of fact, does not really exist today. There is no such a thing in the United States of America. There is a Roman in it and Rome. When Caesar or all of Europe, he got to a point where he owned. He run all of Europe from Rome, but he was not happy until he owned Britannia, a British empire. He wanted them on their leaves to him. So Caesar eventually decided to send in his troops into Britannia take over the British Empire. Not asked them to take it over, and so they did. Well. Where did Caesar's government ruled Britannia when they were in Britain? Where did they move Britannia throut. Caesar's base of operation for the Roman Empire was in a city in England called York, England. That's where he set up his govern mental Well, when the United States of America was being founded, Caesar decided a new area of the world. So he sent over and produced a place called New York. Yes, it was called the Empire State, the Roman Empire state of the Roman Empire, North America, New York, and Caesar ultimately the Roman philosophy was ultimately to.
Speaker 4: Take over the entire globe.
Speaker 3: For season, the whole world. Well, that's what we've finally been able to do for season Rome in New York, we have something called the United Nations, and the United Nations in New York. The United Nations symbol as a Roman Catholic symbol a Roman, and the Pope is referred to as the Holy Father. Why, because he speaks for God. He is the god Father.
Speaker 1: If you got Yes, they just moved the empire here to the United States to modernize it, to modernize it. Yes, And for the last few minutes of our little talk today, you spoke of the other worldly entities that these people worship, that it goes back to the Sun God, and that they are still worshiping these same entities today and they they force society to become part.
Speaker 3: Of this like it not. Yes, you will bow your need toe, and Caesar has his symbol for himself around the world as his son God. He represents the brightest light in our universe, the sun. So therefore most people those questions have never ever thought about the idea about who owns the sun. That's a very important question. Somebody must own the sun. Why, Well, because the way the world is, everybody owns something, and so somebody must own the earth and own the sun. And so you asked the question to own the son, no human to do it. Well, if you're philosophically inclined, or if you're religious, you might want to say that God owns the sun. Well, if God owns the sun, as you cham, so that means that the sun bows to God. Is God's son, our savior, why because it rises every morning about five o'clock five it rises, and so therefore he is our risen safe. Of course, the sun has you and is your safe if it don't come up with dead in three weeks. Because there is no sun, there's no food, there's no warm You want to talk about cold and freezing icebers, the whole earth is going to breeze over. There will be no light forever. And so with our the son giving its energy and the energy his life. And so the ancient people said that the Son was pure energy, and then if the Son were able to keep his energy for himself, he would live forever because he is pure energy and jea's life. The battery runs out of energy always better, right, So if the sun were to keep its energy for itself, it would last forever. But the ancient people said, the Son is very generous and wants to give his energy for our whole of our souls, so all of our plants can have plants and life whatever and warm. And so therefore it was understood that God's son, our residence savior, is giving his life so that human without the Son, you ain't gonna be here by love. Right, So if you're going to continue to live, you're gonna heat and have worm and have food, and it will be children born and more people be born, and life will go on as long as the Son shares his energy. So therefore God's Son the light of the world. We're told that the Messiah is the light of the world. Of course, his son, as you him, is the light of this world, and he is giving his energy so the world of man time to live. So God's son is dying so that you might live. And he has twelve helpers by twelve apostles, which match the twelve stones on the breastplate of a high priest, with twelve stones represented twelve months of the year, and the twelve month of the year are the twelve side of the zoonia. And when we talk about God's kingdom, what are you talking about? When you use that term God's kingdom? We hear it all the time, and no it is that know what it really means and where it came from. We humans have a habit of putting all the light forms on here. We're in charge of everything, and so we put all white forms in certain categoris, and we say that ants are in colon, fish are in school, cows are in herds, dogs are impact good on the line with all the animals on the earth and all the creatures on there with put them in a little little family lines. What is it that we humans put into a kingdom? It's an animal kingdom. What is it that an animal? What is the word animal?
Speaker 4: Get the word animal?
Speaker 3: And we put the animals into a kingdom in the ancient and I do the ancient Greek world an animal was connected to the word zoo was a word connected to animals. So if you're going to study animal, because it's going to be studying zoology, the world or the kingdom of animals, and so that's when we get to words too, animals or why ancient Greek animals work zoo. Okay, So therefore the God's kingdom is the kingdom of animals, and what the zoo has animals, that's what we call it zodiac ac The zodiac is the kingdom of animals that circle the earth. Where's the zodiac? Who ask a child, where is God's kingdom? That's right, it's the zodiac, Jackson. Go back into your homework. The very word in the ancient Greek zou.
Speaker 4: Zodiac is the kingdom of God.
Speaker 3: That's why you have God's son su and the twelve apostles of the twelve signs of the zodiac or the twelve months of the year. Once you understand the subject of asternal theology and how the world really works and where religions come and how we have developed our ideas of philosophy and religion, theology to finding all religion is based on two Basically, all religions are based on two basically, the sun and the energy from the sun getting us life and sex, which is life. That's when all religions have very incredible about sex involved and the son. The son is energy with that energy could eat light. How what's that the two factors that they got both of the world. The energy is Hinduism all based on sex, and the.
Speaker 1: Hidden world goes so deep. There's so many aspects to explore. We would be here all night trying to talk about everything. But what I'd like to close out on is you mentioned something big possibly coming, possibly this year. But I have had a feeling for a long time. I've talked with a lot of the other speakers that something big is happening, something underlying that needs to happen. I think that it's something that will change the world forever after it happens.
Speaker 3: Oh, perfect vision, doctor, Hi doctor, I'll tell you a perfect visions toward the.
Speaker 1: Taut Yes, And I just get the feeling maybe this year could be an event that would change the way everybody sees the world, the way every the way the world works, and we could have a whole new society after this event. But it's just a gut feeling that I have. What are your thoughts on our future? There's so much going on right now, some much turmoil, so much rumors of war, the environmental situation, things with the coronavirus society. What are your thoughts on what is coming.
Speaker 4: In the near future.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is, it's going to be very bad. It's not going to get better until it gets worse. And it has to be bad. Whatever that happened has to be bad. To wait the American people out of their state. But that's like all wakending in China. Yeah, because when you get the American people on the streets and they are scared and they're angry, it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be terrible. American people came a lot of glowing improvement.
Speaker 3: We had a Civil War here and we're told in our instact, but very bloody, very violent, a lot of bad blood because the Civil War the Americans killing American people the South. So after the Civil War was over, it was decided by the guys that run our country, the big shot to ruin the country. It was decided by them that it would be better not to call this the United States. Remember, because after.
Speaker 4: The Civil War, we were a lot of plates.
Speaker 3: But ninety don't call yourself a United States. You're not. One half of the male population was killing the other half as all. A lot of bloodshed and it was a legitimate of war, you don't think, so you go back and reason the health of the absolute murder violence against our people by Albi. So that being said that we were not a United States in Rodo after the Civil War. So in eighteen seventy the question arose in America, what are you going to do with all these All the people are here, they still have babies, they still want to eat, they still want to grow, they still want to do business, and they're going to be here and they're going to eat. And so what are you going to do with all these people? They're no longer under the United States of America law. There is no United States United So how are you going to control? What are you going to do? And all the whites that don't want the blacks here in this country, well, it's too bad to get millions of blacks and they ain't going nowhere. They want to eat, they want to growth, and I have children and shooting a citizens. So how are you going to handle the problem of America? A big country with a lot of violent how are you going to take care of them? So it was decided, well, since we're not united, we ought to start an actual corporation and incorporate the delware, and we should call the corporation United States in Corporate and then we can make all the people in America impotes of a federal corporation, all United States. And that's like making all the people in America employees a Ford owner company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And now therefore United States is a corporation, the misnicipal corporation. We don't have a government of the United States of America with Americans. If you are living in the United States of American government, that's in Philadelphia, not in Washington. But without living under the United States, we're living under a corporation called United States, and we are all individually employees of a corporation. Most people don't know that. That's why we're going to court. You cannot go into court and no judge and no lawyer will ever say. Lawyers will never say to a judge if I try it has right, it's all all lawyers, no and all justice. The client has no right. Period end of sentence. You're going to court. You have no rights. You're not an American. America had rights.
Speaker 4: In the American people have rights.
Speaker 3: You don't have a right.
Speaker 4: But you're going to court.
Speaker 3: You're going at the court. Do you Why do you going to court because you play tennis on a court? How do you play tennis.
Speaker 4: On the court the racket?
Speaker 3: And the more you begin to see how this government works doesn't work like you think it does. That's a corporation. And there's a corporation. The company called the United States cannot make the laws. That's corporate business. No corporation on the earth can make a law, period unless you think serious says that for now all Americans must do this and must do that, and you'll go to jail. He said, who said so serious? Series is just a company stupid. They're not positioned to make a law. On the government can make a law. Well, the government will be United States of America, a government of the people, by the people or the people. But we don't have the United States of America. Now there's a civil war. So now we're under a corporation. A corporation cannot make laws, so we don't have any laws. So if it looks like the United States have lawless. We don't have no law, Yeah, because there's law less. So that's why we have something today. Our legal system is called the United States Criminal Justice. Yes, m it's a criminal justice system because there are no laws. If you don't have the money, you don't have the protection. If you are a make a billionaire, nobody's gonna mess with you, right, and you've got what attorneys of a part that will protector. It's got to do what's right, what's wrong? And what's your legal what's lawful? Else? How much money do you have and who are you.
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Now that's the system who's living. It's called the u AS criminal justice.
Speaker 1: That'd be said as a final thought today before I let you go. What we just discussed. How we feel you know there is something big that's going to happen. I see a lot more of the American people waking up to the corruption. I see a lot more people bucking the system demanding answers. A lot of people come to these conferences for answers. Do you think that it will escalate into another civil war, that we will have to fight to get our sovereignty and freedom back, and that we will do you think people will actually stand up and do something about it.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they haven't, and I'm just hoping that.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, it's a very difficult question. I believe politicians talk or ask you that question. The congressmen who are running the Congress, and the congressman senators, they know what's coming.
Speaker 4: They're that stupid.
Speaker 3: They know America is being rape, as being incredibly destroyed in front of our eyes. We've come to the point where the Democratic Party can actually come out and public and say we need to kill the president. They've said that in the past, we need to kill as president. When in the hell on the earth has any government allowed a political party to come out and forcibly say to the public we need to kill the king kills season. Nobody does that. You may not like him, but he's still the boss, and so you don't have to respect him to respect the office. But the Democratic Party has gone our record as saying that the president of the United States should be killed, should be accessity, and nobody did in the government did nothing wired Because we don't have a United States of America, we have a US Corporation. Therefore, there are no laws, there are policies live under something called public policy. And so we say that we have policy makers. Good because they're not law maker. They can't make law. They're working for a company, corporation, so they can make policy. The company can tell you what they you have to be at work, or a time, how long you have to work, but we're going to break how long you break in a passively. All of that is not a law of God. It's just a public policy. But suppose you don't like the policy, and suppose you tell the governor I don't like yours, Well, the policy has to be backed up. And so the government has put into place of corporation called the United States. In the United States Corporation, there's policies. Policy is simply this is the way we would like to be. Because if you're going to work for us, you come here seven, you go home at three, right, nine, you go over five. That's our policy. It doesn't come from the all ninety five university. That's just the way we run our business. Yeah, and so the business has to have a president, So we've got a president of corporation. Also, all corporations have to have a vice presdident. Okay, so we've got a vice president and party. According to corporate law, all corporations does have a secretary treasure. Okay, we've got to secretary treasure. It's just a.
Speaker 4: Business for god.
Speaker 3: So that's what the mafia works. You go, we like you, I like you you, but the boss says he's had left of you, and you've got to go business business need the job. Yeah, and I won't carry out.
Speaker 4: The job because if I don't, I'm going to go with you.
Speaker 3: H somebody's gonna take care of both of them, right, So therefore you have to go. And I told you we were friends to the end. This is the.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: Therefore, the corporation called the United States cannot make laws and has a policy. And that's our government is referred to as public policy, not our republic. This is not our government as a corporation. And therefore, like I said, suppose you decide you don't want to go along with the policy. And if he has to be backed up by some so we have a group of people who look back up the policy. Whether you lucky or not, you will conform and you will be in compliance. We have something to call it the policy informant. They're called police, police enforce policy. Police enforce the policy. The policy is we don't like people going seventy miles Hiowa, that's our policy, and you are going eighty, so we have to police deal with you, teach you a lesson to pay a heavy fine. In case you don't understand our policy, we have police. So people need to understand.
Speaker 4: How the world works. Most or have no idea in the world.
Speaker 1: And as the final I guess reveal at the presentation you you revealed who was behind it all? And I agree. I I've done plenty of shows about it. The Zionists. They are the ones that.
Speaker 3: Zionism has nothing to do all but being Jewish, right, nothing, yes, no connection to Judaism.
Speaker 4: All Zion goes back.
Speaker 3: To the land of Cana, Caina, cainas what we today call the state of Israel. It was not always called Israel. That area we call Israel today was always known in history as Cana, the land of Cana. And so the land of Caina is where we get the word because it was a hill a king, and that Cana hill was where the king and as worshiped their god the Egypt, and that.
Speaker 4: Hill in the Bible is called Zion.
Speaker 3: So zion Ism is the worship of my Cata like God, and like Cata like God is incredibly important because it comes like Kata like God is connected too and very very ancient, and.
Speaker 4: All thembonic depraving God.
Speaker 3: And Egypt his being is attn a t o. And so what we are today being lived as American into a world wide dictatorship of ad time, the worshiping the sun God at time, and that Tom is the major god of the Jewish m they have led us into. Americans have been led into worshiping a time. This is why Judaism today we're told we should not use God's name because it's even so holy, we should not use it. And if you do use his actual name and not a Jew, and you're using his name, that's what do they call it? You're using his name? Why because in vain, because you're not a Jewish rabbi, Why would you use God's name, his holy name? But Judaism worldwide has agreed upon a word which represents their God, which is all right to use. It's a substantute, not God's nay, it's a substance of the Jews tell us about God's name.
Speaker 4: Is this new name that.
Speaker 3: They're giving us a substitute, all right, and that substitute all Jews. It's called tetra. The tetra. There's four letters inside of the subjects. Everywhere you see any synagogue, all synagogue always have they all to us son to sunburbs, which is called it corona. The sun burds with the sparks of re side is called corona. And then we have a corolla virus set away done, something that's coming down in America and on the earth. And we have the reformed and unread. We have at the famous idea where a virus of what the word means. But the Jews will tell you the word we can use for their god, and Jewish tetragra. Why because it's four humper letters inside the sun, which is the ad time, and so the four letters are called it tetragravity. Tetra Tetra means four gram g r al the letter. Okay, it's just our word forever. So you got tetra rahm at.
Speaker 4: Time, a t o tetra gram at time.
Speaker 3: So therefore the four letters inside the sun is tetra four Graham letters or at time the god of the Hebrews. So the Jews today a leading the world into the worship of the Old Testament, and the New Testament is telling us about the Anton. That son, the light of the world was the Son as Man is the light of the world, and he is our residence. Of course, it rises every about five and it is your safe if it don't come up in your head. Right. And so when you see the ad time the tetra ram at time, you begin to see where is.
Speaker 4: There happening on the are we on the air?
Speaker 3: All man? Time is all picked up the idea that the true version of Almighty, true God, children, true God is at time. Tetra I have at time, and that time was the Sun God of Egypt, and he was connected to a very dark and gal cult. The ancient Egyptians had cults and had spells that they put them in the world. And we are in the fire right in a minute today of the worship of the at time tetragram at time, and one of the symbols of the ancient Sun God of Egypt was a swans. There's the connection to the German people. The Germans also worship Tetra Gram at time with the swans, and that today in Israel, most people are not aware in Israel. We go to some of the synagogues in Israel and they have on the floor of the synagogue in Israel the big swastike red swastiket on the floor. You might want to ask yourself, if you're sporting and if you're brave enough, why do why do the synagogues in Israel have swastikas in a law on the floors? Now, what does that have to do with out of heather? Well, the swastika represented the ad time, the tetragram, at time the sun God, there was the sun rolling across the sky. That's why it's gone lakes. They rolled across the sky. So when you do the research, doing it for sixty years and I'm not bringing where I sol is a lot you need to know about phenology and lility. What God's king Zodiact, it's all about He has to do twelve possible, the twelve signs, twelve months in the year, the twelve Brothers of Joseph, twelve major problems, the twelve minor puppets. The twelve is the twelve that the Bible is held twelve Why is it all? Has to do it the twelve signs? Because oh yeah, twelve This is why in all court in America you have twelve truths the court because the judges, the ruler and rulers have twelve. Yeah, and so he's the ruler and he has twelve helpers who are going to bring the truth. So we bring the truth the life of the light of truth. So they're going to hear the story and they're going to tell you that the truth. And that's why America, wherever the the jury decide, no one can nobody can uh anything with jury says that the found guilty. You're guilty, even if you weren't even there. The jury says you're guilty. You are guilty, and that's it. And courts cannot judge us courts nobody can go against the Jewelry's find why because a twelve jus, I do twelve apostles. I got twelve major banks and the packer reserve system of twelve major banks. Everything is that is is about twelve based on the twelve signs of the twelve symbols of animals, the animal king, God's you ask a Christian child, whereas God, God's out there. Where I hate to tell you is if God's out there, that he's not from covering Alabama, not from New York. He's out there. Well, if he's out there, he's an extra to rest. He doesn't come from Earth. He's a higher form of light out there, and he are going to our theology the religion created us. Well, if he is out there and act to resta he has created us. And the scripture says that God created us, so he liked I like him to create us and his image and his life, which means that we looked like the God that created us, and we are like him. Therefore we are crazy with violent, we are devoted to sex, fighting wars. So it is that's the one who created it, and we're created that his image and his likeness. So God God involved having sex, drugs and violence. Best with God. And so I'm just saying that there's so much people in this world about the world there is.
Speaker 1: Jordan, thank you so much for those fascinating connections, extraordinary stuff. Thank you for talking with me, and please enjoy the rest of the com If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality and greed, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War wari one, World War two, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.